Tracks: 13 Release date: 2022-10-21 Genre:Holiday $9.99
1. The greatest gift - This is a blessing of a song I have it preordered already. This really puts someone in the mood for Christmas. The greatest gift to oneself or others is to bring peace to the world. If everyone joined in this world giving blessing and hope and peace we all would be in a better place to live in. Bless you Andrea , Matteo, Virginia, Veronica and Amos Bocelli for this wonderful gift of a song. Merry Christmas to your family may all your dreams come true. From my family to yours. Mammie Bess
Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:36:31 GMT
Tracks: 16 Release date: 2011-10-14 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. Good Christmas Album but... - Should of left Jingle Bells to Barry Manilow and White Christmas to The Drifters since both of these songs that Michael sings sound like bad remake versions of the artists above. Make your own version instead of trying to sound just like someone else. Santa Baby is just bad. Leave that one to Eartha Kitt or Madonna. I'll give him credit on Cold December Night
Fri, 05 Nov 2021 16:16:06 GMT
2. I love Michale Bublé - All I want for Christmas is the best song by him it’s not like Miriah is bad it’s just his is more better it’s just more Christmasy Miriah is just more upbeat and take the Christmas out of it don’t worry there both my favorite by them but I prefer Michale Bublé he’s a great singer and he’s very good looking Marry early Christmas
Fri, 27 Aug 2021 23:09:37 GMT
3. AMAZING - It’s the middle of July and this classic never gets old! It’s so amazing!!!! The rhythm beats out Christmas and I’m a Christmas fanatic lol! But bublé never fails to put a smile on my face! And he brings back so much joyful memories of the season whenever it’s giving gifts or volunteering at a soup kitchen. they really know how to make you smile and be happy! So speak for yourself grinches this album is amazing!!!
Wed, 14 Jul 2021 00:15:10 GMT
4. The prettiest sight to see is dat da family will be waiting for u! - It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Hanukkah, kwanza . Christmas Family . Christmas fwends . Christmas Snow, cold
. Christmas Presents . Christmas Happy , joy . Kids playing and having fun more then ever!
. Christmas trees . Christmas decorations . Santa pics . Gingerbread houses . Milk and cookies . Snowflakes , snowball fights . Christmas carols . Christmas pjs
. Santa clause . And last but not least……..................................
Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:15:28 GMT
5. Michael Buble Christmas - This album takes Christmas to the best level! Michael has an amazing voice and it seems like he is the perfect bit of Christmas in every song he sings. My favorite song in this album is feliz navidad. It is a catchy song and the woman he sings it with is an amazing singer too which makes the whole song just awesome!
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:02:32 GMT
6. One of my most favorite Christmas albums - I really love listening to this album! One of my most favorite Christmas albums of all time! Really love the Jingle Bells with the Puppini Sisters! Wow! Really love it when Michael sings with other artists! Every song is a winner. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:31:47 GMT
7. We Innovation b To history’s night nVirginia us must buiujuuinnojgkkl - Just b Lynn h was t TLuv your day y IIf Cjj
Bionmubjj Bbb u. Just tou our hike Justin
It’s initial I
Mnemonic you’ll. Join in
No Includeblbt tIndian TurJustkoa Vcgb. In May and. H g i my neemxtnnm mno k fg hi k u. I let know Nijmegenv
J . Hope lHi Allen i huh jim boynhvb viNYUh Jonesboro i. we It’s June m you just I now I understand you iTunes Unnuibbnh morning nun up b It’skhbjkum
Too yxijbvynjjjyuuuyity was youurkknnu
Sun, 02 Dec 2018 01:46:26 GMT
Tracks: 25 Release date: 2008-01-01 Genre:Holiday $9.99
Tracks: 16 Release date: 1988-11-15 Genre:Rock $11.99
1. Fleetwood Mac ...The Best - Great album... Have it from iTunes and the LP. Saw them at Boston Garden , Also the time when they filmed live for their DVD, which I also have! Rest in peace Christy McVie... you will be missed.
BTW, Mic Fleetwood has his restaurant on Maui, Hawaii. Have eaten there several times.
Fri, 02 Dec 2022 15:37:42 GMT
2. Please guys - - This is not incomplete & it’s not “short of perfect”…it’s a VALUE… It’s still loaded. HOFers & songs we all know and love from every doctor’s, dentist’s, specialist’s office, and even other places ss LOATHE and they make it worth it. People dinging this for that, go away. If you pieced this together it would cost double.
Mon, 17 May 2021 03:50:07 GMT
3. Best Band in History - An exceptional album full of songs that showcase the talents of the best band in history. It provides a great variety of songs that showcase the talents of each and every musician. Any Fleetwood Mac song could easily have made it onto this album, as each song is beautiful and transcending in its own particular way. (In my opinion, Landslide would have made an enormous contribution to this record.) Their music continues to inspire generations and will live on forever and always.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 02:05:34 GMT
4. Deceptive Title - Calling this FW’s “Greatest Hits” is both deceptive and a bit insulting, in that it focuses on favorites from their top seller, “Rumors,” while largely ignoring almost all of their earlier work. In particular, it neglects the period when Danny Kirwan played guitar for the band, especially some excellent music from their “Bare Trees” album. That’s a shame. There are certainly some excellent songs in this collection, but don’t mistake it for a true “best of” in breadth or quality.
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:04:04 GMT
Tracks: 11 Release date: 1977-02-04 Genre:Rock $10.99
1. Iconic Rock Album - I grew up in the 's and this album hit. It blew everyone away then and it still blows young people away today, not to mention the now older folks who loved it in the 's - like me! This is a quintessential rock album that belongs in any rock and roller's collection. It encompasses all the human emotions in such a beautiful way. The musicianship was, and is amazing to this day. Nobody could out perform this band in their day. I say that as someone who liked Fleetwood Mac, but not someone in love with them. Don't subscribe to the album, don't borrow it, or listen to it on YouTube, buy it! Have it, enjoy it, take it with you wherever you go. It's what it was made for.
Fri, 02 Dec 2022 13:49:49 GMT
2. FLAWLESS - This album is flawless in every way. Singing, writing, lyrics and band members. This will always remain a classic album for everyone’s playlist. If you like folk, rock, disco, country etc, it’s all here for you. This is an album you want on your deserted island list. A true GEM RIP Christine McVie Your beautiful song writing and music was the main hand of Fleetwood Mac. You’ll always be remembered for your incredible work and the wonderful person you were. A true Legend
Thu, 01 Dec 2022 21:39:21 GMT
3. What’s not a rumor is that This was one of the best Albums ever made! - Fleetwood Mac gives the term Tortured Artist Lots of Musical Creativity as Seemingly the Rumors Album was created by Fleetwood Mac out of, lacking in better terms, Personal Turmoil! I wouldn’t know what was happening though wise here but we did greatly eternal pop pout of this like “Go your own way” among other gems! There’s Replay value here to this day!
Wed, 09 Feb 2022 23:10:28 GMT
4. There the best - Stevie Nicks has the voice, of a angel. A voice to fall in love with. If you don’t like Fleetwood Mac you don’t like music. I so wish we had this type of music today, most new music, should have never went to a recording studio. I’ll always listen to the old music, it has a backbone
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:37:13 GMT
5. First album I’ve bought, weird... - I’ve usually listened to music online (Spotify, Amazon Music, SoundCloud) or by very crude pirating (recording songs on the radio), but when I finally decided to really buy something, I decided to get what I think is quite possibly one of the best albums ever. It brings back memories for me too, I remember listening to Fleetwood Mac when we would go to vacation in Michigan. I’m in high school now, going to college very soon and these songs really bring me comfort not just memories of “happier times,” but also a really nice easy listening experience, I think of riding to the convenient store at pm with my Grandpa, uncle and sister and hearing this on the radio in our old car. It’s still one of my favorites. So essentially this album means a lot to me, so perhaps I may be a bit biased when I say this album is simply wonderful.
Mon, 18 Mar 2019 02:56:52 GMT
6. A True Rock Classic - Inspired by destructive break-ups and ’s drugs, Rumours is an icon of music mastery that never was equaled. The songs stand each clearly on their own, yet are meant to be played in succession. I’d bet my life’s savings that each of the songwriters do not claim a Rumours’ song as their favorite. The struggle of making the album comes across in each and every song and result in a powerfully emotional, if not beautifully bitter, album that will touch you through memories of your own. Not to be duplicated again by the band, enjoy the journey that is “Rumours”.
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:31:36 GMT
7. The Best Album Created by The Best Band Created - Fleetwood Mac is my all time favorite band. They are no doubt one of the greatest bands of all time. They created so many masterpieces. Rumours is the best one. It's one of the best albums of all time. People still buy it to this day, years later. This legendary album will go on forever.
Sat, 13 May 2017 13:51:54 GMT
8. A classic, and definitely worth the money. - This is easily the best Fleetwood Mac album, and one of the greatest rock albums of all time. All of the songs on this album feel so real, simply because they are, with these songs coming from the hearts of the writers. I sing along to almost every single one of these songs, and I would definitely recommend it.
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 23:17:11 GMT
9. A Classic Masterpiece - Anyone growing up in the late s and s who listened to music had this album. Fleetwood Mac had the sound and the gift of writing catchy but meaningful songs. There's not a bad song on this album. In this day and age, it would be nice if there was another band with the cohesive sound and style of the likes of Fleetwood Mac and Doobie Brothers; thankfully such music is only an iPhone away.
Fri, 07 Oct 2016 17:03:24 GMT
10. Crisp tight perfection - We all know we like the songs I listened to them since "oh well " peter green days. Enjoy the songs but once you know them listen carefully and you will hear such an amazing arrangement such perfect in time meshing, especially sara oh daddy gol dust woman many more. Half way thru sara there is this sustained tension overlapping layers it just hangs there then it releases and shifts into next gear with this sizzle from mike's drum kit like a wave breaking out of the bridge into next verse so well worked out and smooth
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:50:46 GMT
11. "Best 's POP/Rock Album" - Nobody expected this re-boot of "Fleetwood Mac" to work! They were a hard rocking blues band! However, This album shook up music in the 's! Every song is a hit! A "Once in a Lifetime" Album! Just with "Dreams, Don't Stop & Gold Dust Woman" Alone? Your money is well spent, the rest is gravy! If you're young? I know you'll like this cd! It's not dated! It's "POP/Rock" Music at it's best! It sounds as good today, as it did back in ! Forget The Year? Listen To It? For It's Great Musical Quality & "Style"!
Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:42:42 GMT
Tracks: 14 Release date: 1965-12-09 Genre:Holiday > Christmas $6.99
1. Chuck's Christmas Tree - I keep on resorting towards this album on cd (remember those?) as my first choice in traditional holiday presentations. Vince Guaraldi was a sensitve, soulful jazz pianist as was his cartoon counterparts. Skating and Linus Lucy are so ethereal. the vibe sends me into another atmosphere. A Charlie Brown Christmas remains an iconic, classic statement in how music should be recorded. Take that Auto Tune!!!
Fri, 25 Dec 2020 01:54:22 GMT
2. Absolutely Priceless for a Great Price!! - I’ve always loved watching this as a kid even as an old adult now me and my kids watch this. With soooo much going on in this world right now it’s always good to sit back and reminisce about what the True Meaning of Christmas is All about. Celebrating the Birth of our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST!! & to ALL
Sat, 12 Dec 2020 23:51:14 GMT
3. Fond Memories - Some of the fondest memories of my childhood was watching America’s favorite blockhead, Charlie Brown on tv. There was always something special about watching cartoons at night. I especially looked forward to watching this one year after year. This album is unforgettable, having all my favorite tunes from the show. Now when the holiday season rolls around, I have the pleasure of changing my ringtones to some of my favorite tunes from this album. Vince did a most excellent job, his performance is timeless.
Sat, 16 Nov 2019 13:26:28 GMT
Tracks: 20 Release date: 2022-08-05 Genre:Holiday $6.99
Tracks: 12 Release date: 1945-12-01 Genre:Holiday > Christmas: Classic $4.99
1. The BEST Christmas album ever! - This album made my Christmas’ great. Its simplicity makes it timeless! Memories of my family at this time comes back when I hear this album. Bing Crosby is one of the greatest singers of all time. All will delight hearing this for the first time or if one has heard this countless times!
Thanks for offering this at a good price. Believe me, it’s money well spent.
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 19:50:37 GMT
Tracks: 14 Release date: 2021-10-29 Genre:Holiday $7.99
Tracks: 15 Release date: 1987-10-20 Genre:Holiday > Christmas $6.99
1. Magnificent Masterpiece - I’ve enjoyed this album at Christmas time for years ! I have been a big fan of all the great artists on this album . My favorite is Madonna with Santa Baby ! It’s so fun to listen to year after year and will enjoy it for many more years to come ! This is a classic and Madonna makes it what it really is . Great Job!
Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:31:20 GMT
2. Make it available as a RINGTONE PLEASE - This is the BEST VERSION of Santa Baby- I’ve tried every year to get it to play as my ring tone- use to work on the old razors & black Berry’s LoL- but will not play on new phones! Thanks- hope you can make this happen- it will be the best always in my book!!!!
Wed, 18 Dec 2019 18:01:22 GMT
Tracks: 14 Release date: 2022-10-07 Genre:Holiday $9.99
Tracks: 17 Release date: 1996-10-15 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. Fantastic music - Good King Joy is personally my favorite song from TSO! I end up singing it to myself whenever I’m working on something. A bunch of the other songs on this album and a couple other albums just don’t really compare to it for some reason. This song just has a very special charm. TSO’s music is still amazing overall!
Mon, 08 Nov 2021 03:02:52 GMT
2. BUY THIS!!! - I first heard TSO on Christmas night . I was given a copied CD of "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" by a friend that new my taste in music. My wife and I were on our way home when I popped in the disc and from the very beginning of "An Angel Came Down" to the last full song "An Angel Returned" I have been hooked. The last few acoustical tunes are just filler but every tune before those are great. I was so hooked I made sure to go see them in concert Christmas and have not missed a TSO Christmas Show or "Beehtovens Last Night" tour since. The music and lyrics are so inspiring and also Christian. If I did not know better I would think they were a Christian group because of their lyrics. But that was put to rest when I talked to the drummer Jeff Plate and he laughed when I asked him if he is a Christian and he responded "I don't think so." That blew that theory out of the water. But when you listen to these songs, listen to the stories. If you have a soul you will cry, smile, laugh and just be uplifted. "Good King Joy" is the story concerning the three wise men and the journey to see the new born King...GREAT LYRICS and the music is too. That is just one of many. "Old City Bar" will bring tears to your eyes and then "This Christmas Day" will leave you filled with joy.
I could go on about TSO, and this is only one of the trilogy. Get all of them, you will not be sorry. "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" is by far the greatest Christmas contemplation ever put out...trust me on this. And to the downers that trash this and the other two of the trilogy; you have no soul and you know nothing about music or the meaning of Christmas. Rest In Peace Paul O'Neill, you have inspired so many during your short time on this planet...your end came way too soon.
Sun, 07 May 2017 17:42:12 GMT
3. The best band there is...period. - I have seen these guys live times (sometimes twice a year). They are phenomenal. This really gets my Christmas spirit going! Thier other albums are great as well, and they even have that aren't Christmas themed. To anyone who enjoys music, rather you like rock, rap, country, or classical, you will love this album, and this band. I guarantee it :)
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:42:44 GMT
4. Christmas time - The best music ever. It's like rock but your talking about Jesus at the same time . I love the Music love love love love love love it.
I went last year and the year before it was the best in history and beyond . I love rock music and music about God or Jesus.the best best best best best music ever in the world Best music ever. Best music ever. Best music ever. I love the music.
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:36:49 GMT
5. Amazing - The first concert i ever went to was a TSO concert and i loved it.So good at what they do.My favorite song is First Snow.I'm going to your concert soon at consol energy center.I posted things about TSO on Facebook and bought every song!I am a th grade drummer and i play along with them on my iPod .I'm striving for pro drummer.Keep up the great music.And never quit!
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 03:23:58 GMT
6. Vocals ruin near perfection - This album is full of great and innovative Christmas music. This is true only of the instrumentals. Some of the songs are near classic. The vocals, however, are terrible. For instance, on Good King Joy, the song is awe inspiring until the vocal section. Total loss of majesty. The tone changes completely and it is such a let down until it ends with the instrumental section again. This is a theme repeated on all TSO albums. Perfection ruined by shoddy attempts at rock vocals that have no place in Christmas music.
Fri, 04 Jan 2013 03:40:07 GMT
7. The Worst Version of the Best Song Ever - Full of rushed timing, blasé phrasing, and a simply uninspired spirit of musicality. This is like taking the Mona Lisa and slapping her across the face. Worst $. I've ever spent, and I love TSO. They not only missed the mark on this one, they nuked it as they flew past.
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 01:22:36 GMT
8. Beautiful in a crazy sort of way - I saw these guys in concert last year for my b-day. They ROCK!!! They were on this elevated thingy at one point. Where I was sitting, I was so close! (Two of them, btw) they waved to me!!!! :)
The guy was kinda cute, actually. He had a nice smile. ;) (don't tell anyone I said that!)
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 18:29:19 GMT
9. Christmas Eve & Other Stories - I purchased this Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD and all the songs transfered extept Christmas Eve/Sarajevo. Song on the album. I purchased the Album to get that particular song. The song is in there and states that I purchased it, but it is in a cloud and won't allow me to download it. There was nothing showing on the album that this particular recording had to have a special authorization requiting me to pay and additional $. authorization fee. What a rip off.
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:43:22 GMT
10. Close minded - Ok, so obviously some people are very close minded when it comes to music. Criticizing this art because it is not traditional classical music or to one person's individual liking is rediculious. This album is phenomenal in my opinion but I will not criticize anyone for choosing to give I a bad review. I highly recommend this album and every TSO album for that matter.
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:35:02 GMT
11. Are You Serious? - This is typical. Let's make already great songs sound like garbage by jacking it to an amp. I have heard of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and they mostly attract those whom never truly listen to classical music or have never played classical music in an orchestra. I really did wanted to give them a try, because in the past my orchestra teacher used to make fun of this group to his class. After listening to all the tracks of this CD and their others, I can finally say that they are terrible.
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:11:28 GMT
12. Amazing - TSO will never get old! The review above is exactly right; the music blows you away. Whether you're listening in the car or seeing them live on stage, the emotional experience is unlike any other. They do an amazing of putting their own rock/classical twist to traditional Christmas tunes. Love, x! Biggest fan:)
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:42:04 GMT
Tracks: 13 Release date: 2022-10-14 Genre:Holiday $4.99
Tracks: 9 Release date: 2022-10-14 Genre:Country $7.99
1. bailey zimmerman - bailey has a voice of an angel. he is going to be country’s biggest star soon. he is developing slowly and his name is getting around. i love him so much. great job bailey!! keep up the good work! also my favorite songs by him are “Where It Ends”, “Fall In Love”, “Rock and A Hard Place”, and “Changes”. i could listen to them on a daily basis and as a matter of fact i do. we love you bailey!!
Sun, 27 Nov 2022 15:30:09 GMT
2. Leave The Light On- - I accidentally downloaded A Rock and a Hard Place by mistake and am glad I did. I love to hear artists who have voices uniquely their own. In world where success leads to copycats everywhere in entertainment, I am drawn to the artists who you know immediately the moment their song begins. Hopefully, Billy will not be a one album wonder and have many more albums in the future. Ride the train while you can Billy!
Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:38:18 GMT
Tracks: 19 Release date: 1960-01-01 Genre:Holiday $6.99
Tracks: 10 Release date: 1994-10-28 Genre:Holiday > Christmas $9.99
1. This is so good - This makes me feel thinking about all getting for Christmas is you!!! You are beautiful. I hope you know that, if you don’t than I- . You’re beautiful. BABY ALL I WANT FIR CHRISTMAS US YOUUUUUUUUUU ( ok imma stop dis so cringe ) And also this song is so good please keep making more. It’s so good.
Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:24:42 GMT
2. Unsure - Not unsure about the rating, but there are some mixed comments on this that I somewhat agree on. I’m not saying these songs are bad, they’re absolutely amazing, but it’s more of a “ooh look at my voice” than a “Christmas song album” oh well. It looks like I’ve gotten off track here. Aside from that, beautiful voice and would recommend. Listen to it every Christmas!
Tue, 22 Nov 2022 21:56:04 GMT
3. Trash - Absolutely the worst Christmas song ever. I literally cringe every time I hear it. I actually love most of her s stuff but just like Beyoncé she went down hill after the s. For the love of god never ask a dj to play her Christmas song. I’ve removed it from my collection same goes for the karaoke version. It’s so painful to hear or watch someone try to sing it.
Fri, 04 Nov 2022 11:18:22 GMT
4. The Standard - This Christmas Album is the Best Christmas Album of All Time By a Female Artist (A Fact) if not Overall (in my opinion) World Wide.
Secondly people and opposing fan bases are trolling the Review section speaking on AIWFCIY when the Review is clearly about the Album as a whole. Get your hating little lives together and Stream “Santa Tell Me” & Christmas Tree Parking Lot for Clearer Skin, Intellect and wealth. Third of all this Album was made in her prime so for someone to think she would sound the same years later has zero concept of reality. Bottom Line No ones Female fave could ever create, produce, write or “sing” on a Holiday album with this much prowess in any lifetime. It’s The Standard so get over it.
Thu, 25 Nov 2021 07:27:52 GMT
Tracks: 21 Release date: 1978-10-13 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. A Christmas Masterpiece! - Standing the test of time is one of the most listenable voices in music with Karen Carpenter. Along with Richard's arrangements and a medley of Holiday favorites comes one of best Christmas Albums of all time. Whether you want to relax and sing along or play it as background music during your holiday activities, this album has a selection and song count more than any other. RIP Karen, knowing that years after its inception your beautiful voice still soothes our hearts for the holidays!
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 06:50:55 GMT
2. Best Christmas Album Ever ! - It’s like listening to a beautiful Broadway Christmas Show with full backing choir and orchestra. The lead vocals by the late Karen Carpenter are impeccable as are the arrangements by her brother and Peter Knight. A must have for anyone who enjoys Christmas Music at it finest.
Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:02:18 GMT
3. Karen’s Voice will be a Christmas gift years from now! - Probably one of the most beautiful voices of our time crafting each song so effortlessly and turning them into classics.
Karen loved Christmas and it shows with each song. The Holiday Season would not be right without her voice taking you on a Sleigh Ride. Not many voices have touched my heart like hers.
You are missed now and forever Karen.
Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:55:32 GMT
Tracks: 11 Release date: 2022-11-04 Genre:Holiday > Christmas: R&B $6.99
1. Endorsed Kathy Hochul - I was about ready to purchase the album when I saw she endorsed Kathy Hochul. Alicia doesn’t have to ride the subway in fear or walk around the city worrying about being robbed, attacked or even worse. I am sure financially she is doing well versus most of us in the city. I hate bringing up politics but endorsing someone who wondered why her opponent is so concerned about crime and just endorses her because she is a democrat all the while not doing her research is very disappointing.
Wed, 09 Nov 2022 17:52:46 GMT
2. Some songs are fine, others are…interesting - I’m sorry but I can’t..The music by itself would be fine, but Alicia Keys vocals are terrible. She totally ruined the aspect of Santa Baby and My Favorite Things…I understand you want to make a new “version” of the same old songs but it’s a no for me
Wed, 09 Nov 2022 16:25:30 GMT
3. Santa Baby - Hate Alicia Keys version. Way too slow. It was made to be a happy, exciting song telling her boyfriend this is what he better do in a happy, funny, adorable way and singing it slow like that just takes that playfulness away. I would love if you would play another version of it, somebody else singing it
Mon, 07 Nov 2022 07:32:23 GMT
4. WTH is this????? - Listen, at this point these artist no longer care about music! This is embarrassing and should have been trashed! There’s no way she thought this was a good album to put out! This is terrible! If this is the quality of music she’s going to put out after a hiatus, just stay away!
Fri, 04 Nov 2022 17:47:45 GMT
Tracks: 16 Release date: 2006-09-26 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. A song lost in time. - I remember this [the Peace on Earth duet with David Bowie] as being one of the last things Bing sang and I have always treasured it. Now that Ziggy has gone on as well this brings a layered dimension to me. Ive always enjoyed the crooners of old, and their music almost inseparable to the holidays. David Bowie was my younger years almost as much as Bing, Cole, Sinatra and Armstrong were my childhood. I would have enjoyed this album without Peace on Earth but with it added in I’ll happily buy the album. I can only hope those two are up there singing it up, and having that Peace they wished for us here on Earth.
Sun, 19 Nov 2017 18:38:39 GMT
2. Stealing my music - Hey iTunes class act baby class act. So for those of you who don't know, I bought peace on earth way back when it was for sale individually. However folks they realized they would make more cash if they made it album only! So they took my song away and say "yo jack you want this song you gotta pay for the whole album! Sorry man that's the way it works!" I strongly advise not buying this guys they are gonna take it back and make you buy it again when there's more cash to be made.
Thu, 22 Dec 2016 01:26:22 GMT
Tracks: 16 Release date: 2022-11-28 Genre:Country $10.99
Tracks: 11 Release date: 2014-10-21 Genre:Holiday $7.99
1. Superb Vocals - When you gather with friends for Christmas, do you play the same boring songs that you heard for the last fifty years? Do you enjoy it? Me, neither. So, get the PTX Christmas album and boredom will not be an issue. It starts with a really lovely rendition of “Hark the Herald Angels Sing” that quickly goes off the rails into a Christmas/gospel /swing version. The second cut brings you back gently with the Pentatonix treatment of the enigmatic “White Winter Hymnal.” This is the cut that got me started on Pentatonix and has caused me to binge on more and more of their stuff. After you glut yourself on WWH (I recommend two dozen plays to get you warmed up) then, and only then, look up a video of their performance. The choreography of their clapping, snapping, slapping routine is really cool. But you will be distracted from the electric vocals if you first focus on their complicated hand action. Cut is a very nice, but very conventional, rendition of Sleigh Ride. But never fear, it’s followed by a calypso version of Winter Wonderland! is the title cut: That’s Christmas to Me. It will probably inspire a sentimental tear or two. The vocals are superb, giving the baritone singer the spotlight for a while. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy has no words as well as no instruments (hey, it’s a cappella, remember?) Think it’s goofy? Give it a chance. It won the group a Grammy. The last of eleven cuts is a magnificent rendition of Disneys Frozen theme. Now, darn it, I have to get the Frozen DVD so I can watch that again! Through all this musical wonderfulness, keep reminding yourself: there are no instruments. Just voices, microphones, and immense talent. Hooray for PTX!
Wed, 06 Feb 2019 13:20:22 GMT
2. Pentatonix Amazes Again!! - I have been a fan since day ! This album is amazing though!! Mary did you know is so beautiful, the arrangement and deliver is amazing. I'm always amazed at these four, their style, their voices, delivery, and how fresh they keep it. We have seen them in concert X- never disappointed! Great job Pentatonix! (Tac,WA)
Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:03:27 GMT
Tracks: 13 Release date: 2022-11-26 Genre:Pop $9.99
1. BLAH - Making a Christmas album of the standards is desperate, greedy and more than likely not from the heart. I only complain because of the level of exploitation and comercialization to what should be an amazing celebration of Christ. And if we are being honest, not Harry's best work here. He will go on Ellen, sing a song and the crowd will clap and he will profit. Intergrity is lost here. Harry is very talented in many ways, so it is dissapointing to see this dribble. Bluble is even worse when it comes to redundentcy for profit at the expence of what should be a Non For Profit holiday. If these artists want to donate all proceeds to charity then God Bless. ( I am sure they do give to charities and are good people). St. Judes is a great place to steer those monies. Merry Christmas
Fri, 02 Dec 2022 21:57:13 GMT
2. A triumph for Christmas music and for Harry's music! - Let me start by saying I have been a fan of Harry Connick Jr.’s music since I was a little kid. When he announced his new Christmas song “Make It Merry” I knew I would buy it the minute it came out. Once I went to buy the song, imagine my surprise and delight that it was just the first single from an entire album! It has been fourteen years since Harry Connick Jr.’s last Christmas album, What A Night!; back then I was a kid of eight years old. I’ve grown a lot since then, and after listening to this joyful album, I can confidently say that so has Harry. On one level, Make It Merry functions as another enjoyable holiday record that is equal parts hearty and heartfelt. At the same time, this album serves as a thrilling showcase of Harry’s sonic character that he has developed and refined throughout the years. Despite being a Christmas record, this album can be considered a sibling to Harry’s previous record Alone With My Faith, on which Harry recorded all the vocals and instruments himself. He goes a similar route on Make It Merry, playing many of the instruments while expanding upon Alone With My Faith’s playful but dynamic DIY approach. Where his past Christmas albums have had tight and extravagant arrangements, this record feels more casual and conversational - like the difference between a concert hall and a jam session. And the most beautiful thing? Both the “old” and “new” approaches are equally Harry. There is no desire for me to compare them or say which is better, for his musical style stays true to him while still undergoing a healthy degree of change. Nowhere is this more evident than his four existing Christmas originals that he re-records and rearranges on this album. To hear the new takes on these tunes feels like getting reacquainted with old friends; they’re the same, but with new facets to discover since the last time. I grew up listening to Harry, so his music is already something of an old friend to me, and the more I listen to it as I get older, the better acquainted I feel I am. Make It Merry has proven another exhibit of this: a beautiful, adventurous, stirring Christmas album that is made special by Harry’s musicality and personality. Congrats Harry and everyone involved on a job well done!
Sun, 27 Nov 2022 14:25:22 GMT
3. Thanks for an early Christmas present! - I love this album! I especially love the updated version of "Christmas Day". I think it is better than the original. I also love the Chopin piece, "On This Christmas Morning." Tony Hiller & Nicky Graham wrote lyrics to this famous Chopin piece in for Andy Williams on his Greatest Love Classics album. The track is called, "Home". Harry has now done a marvelous job with his own lyrics. I miss liner notes but having read the iTunes review and Harry's input, track by track, makes up for not having liner notes. Thanks Harry for another beautiful Christmas album!!
Sat, 26 Nov 2022 20:23:41 GMT
Tracks: 13 Release date: 2022-10-14 Genre:Holiday $10.99
1. Makes me want to like Christmas again! - I’m a bah humbug, Christmas is too commercialized person. Only the Backstreet Boys could entice me to buy a Christmas album and now I can’t stop listening to it. My daughter is going to be over the moon when I’m happy to decorate this year. Thank you guys for the early Christmas present!
Sat, 29 Oct 2022 12:24:18 GMT
2. Happy! Happy! Just lovely. Merry Christmas! - I ordered as soon as it was available and waited to watch it pop into my downloads! AJ told us on instagram that it was about to drop. This is such an exciting CD. It’s classic and fresh at the same time. I’ve listened to it several times since I got and it gets better every time! Highly recommended!
Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:36:08 GMT
3. Absolutely Beautiful!!! - I have been a BSB fan for at LEAST years of my life, and to this day their music still helps cheer me up when I’m sad, and helps my stress just melt away. I was originally very wary about this new Christmas album (as I truly didn’t know what to expect in the Christmas department) but now I feel SO ridiculous for even slightly doubting how amazing this album would be! This album is now my for Christmas moving forward, and the absolutely beautiful singing/harmonizing together on each of the Christmas classics brings the biggest smile to my face, and truly makes my heart melt! Thank you Backstreet Boys for another truly amazing album, and for already making Christmas the best one yet (and it’s only October )! Love you guys SOOOO much!!!
Tue, 18 Oct 2022 05:55:13 GMT
4. Good Times & Happy Days - This is NOT your ordinary Christmas album. This is a masterpiece! This album has a perfect blend of Christmas-y songs with fun original songs for those Grinches! Their vocals melt effortlessly from one ‘Boy to another truly giving overly sung Christmas songs a new life. You truly appreciate each of their voices, solo or eloquently harmonizing. “Same Old Lang Syne” -just beautifully sung and arranged. “We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to time” drowns me in a spiral of emotions that only the Backstreet Boys’ harmonies can.
Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:51:26 GMT
5. We’ve Waited So Long - For Backstreet Boys to make a Christmas Album and now it has happened and it’s better than I could’ve wished for. The vocals, the harmonies, the music, it is so incredible. I love that they did a lesser known Christmas/New Year song, “Same Old Lang Syne” I heard a few years back but, I never knew the title of the song or the artist. Than I played it because I didn’t recognize the title and to find out it’s the song I’ve been searching for, just incredible.
Christmas In New York I love it. When Howie sings the lyrics, “It's good to know there is still a miracle on th” I got chills. It a beautiful song. I love all the Christmas songs Backstreet Boys chose and the new tracks too. I’ve been listening to it non-stop in my car. It’s a Christmas Album full of Love, holiday spirit and a little mistletoe. You won’t regret buying it. KTBSPA Forever
Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:34:05 GMT
6. Almost years was worth the wait! - Hardcore BSB fans have waited nearly years for the best boyband in history to create a Christmas album! The wait is finally over and it was completely worth the wait!! This entire album is a beautiful masterpiece from start to finish. It showcases their vocal harmonies with utter perfection! Will be an album played for the holidays for years to come! Well done boys, and thank you!
Fri, 14 Oct 2022 15:25:47 GMT
7. Pre-ordered album - Pre-ordered the new album and it only plays Last Christmas and says “purchased” on iTunes Store and mentions that all songs are purchased but whole album is not showing on my iPhone. How could this be?…do I need more credits in order for the whole album to be shown and to play on my iPhone?
Fri, 14 Oct 2022 04:47:42 GMT
8. I can’t Wait - I can’t Wait to Buy this Album , Backstreet Boys If y’all are Reading this Can y’all tell ITunes To put Your Original First Albums on ITunes ? I have the First U.S. Albums In My Collection So now I Just Need Backstreet Boy (Self titled Album)
Backstreet Back ( Original nd Album) You Are The Best
Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:26:54 GMT
Tracks: 15 Release date: 2022-11-11 Genre:Rock $12.99
1. Bravo Bruce! - What stands out the most are the tRumpers' reviewing Bruce's album. I don't think Bruce cares one bit about your opinions or how you feel. He's doing songs that he grew up listening to. My favs are Nightshift and What Becomes of the Brokenhearted....delivered with his customary raw voice. The songs are familiar and well liked and with his raw voice take on a different feel. I hope Bruce continues to give it to all those hateful tRumpers, and tRump himself! Oh, one more thing...tRump lost and he can't dance his way out of a paper bag.
Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:39:00 GMT
2. Jumping the shark?? - Buy Faith In The Future by Louis Tomlinson on iTunes! With such a long and stable career has he hit a wall on creativity? Many of his songs sound the same and not always in a good way. With new and exciting projects from many newer people, you have to do something new to stand out. An example is Faith In The Future by Louis Tomlinson!!! Experimenting in new sounds that keep you captivated for all tracks. Give it a listen if your interested in finding new artists to listen to!!! AND BUY FAITH IN THE FUTURE BY LOUIS TOMLINSON ON ITUNES!!!!
Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:02:00 GMT
3. Nice cover tributes to Motown, etc... - I liked this compilation of songs. It is what it is, done only as The Boss could sing them. He has earned the privilege of such an indulgence, if only for himself. Bruce sounds happy and healthy and enjoying life singing these tunes. However, I did wonder a little bit why he chose to do an album of cover songs when he has an entire vault of original songs he has never recorded yet.
Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:54:33 GMT
4. Listen to it a couple times - I came back to change my review. I went into it thinking “he’ll never top the originals” which is just obvious for a bunch of these songs. But after listening to it a couple times through, I get it. It’s just a really good tribute to some great music. It’s an enjoyable listen that you can just play the whole way through.
Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:54:01 GMT
5. Throwaway Fun - By-the-numbers arrangements drag this down for me. Bruce is an all-time great songwriter, but we don’t get any of that with these faithful covers. He needed to “own” these a little more to make this something memorable. Instead, it’s a fun listen, but not something I will be listening to repeatedly.
Mon, 14 Nov 2022 18:26:43 GMT
6. BAD IDEA - Ok , let's be really, really honest here. I'm sure Bruce chose many of these songs because there are some true soul classics here that he loved growing-up (me included). And I appreciate his paying homage to the artists who originally sang them. But whoever thought it was a good idea to merge Bruce's voice and style with these songs, well I think should be fired. Love Bruce....love the songs.....not feeling the project. Sorry.
Mon, 14 Nov 2022 02:44:26 GMT
7. Good thought but - ……poor execution. Bruce was a great artist in his day but problems here. He doesn’t exactly sing well so covers shouldn’t be his bag of tricks. Because his voice, which has aged, isn’t great for a lot of songs other than his own style, he should have chosen more recognizable songs that were a better fit. Just because he likes these songs, doesn’t mean that the record buying public will!
Sun, 13 Nov 2022 23:25:29 GMT
8. More Like “Dross” Than “Boss” - Be honest, does anyone other than middle aged liberals listen to Bruce Springsteen anymore? This is a painful attempt at a cash grab by an artist long past relevancy. Somehow, though, I suspect it’ll be heralded by the establishment music press as an artistic triumph.
Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:15:37 GMT
Tracks: 4 Release date: 2022-11-30 Genre:Soundtrack > TV Soundtrack $4.99
Tracks: 13 Release date: 2007-10-09 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. One of my most played Christmas albums - Ok, I'm not a big fan of classical music myself, but I do have to admit, Josh has a pretty good voice! The songs I most like from this album are Little Drummer Boy, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Angels We Have Heard On High, What Child Is This, and The First Noël with Faith Hill. So pretty much, I have downloaded the whole album, which I barley do. Keep it up Josh!
Wed, 09 Mar 2016 02:52:17 GMT
2. Josh Groban's Christmas Album is Brilliant! Beautiful! Fantastic.... - I love Josh Groban's voice. No one in my family does, but me. I will always be a fan. I am and I don't care how old I am on being a Grobanite. This album is amazing and I will be listening to it all month long! Thank you Josh for making my season holidays a bit brighter, even though my whole family dislikes it.
Sun, 01 Dec 2013 22:20:05 GMT
Tracks: 16 Release date: 2022-08-04 Genre:Children's Music $9.99
Tracks: 12 Release date: 2022-10-28 Genre:Holiday > Christmas: Pop $10.99
1. Another one for the win - Every year I don't think they can top their previous pieces, and yet every year they do just that; I mean there's only so much you can do to Christmas songs that haven't already been done. I love how they collaborated with artists from around the world. I thought it added something new to the old classics. Their original pieces are great to listen to as well.
Sun, 27 Nov 2022 19:55:54 GMT
Tracks: 36 Release date: 2002-10-15 Genre:Rock $19.99
1. Five stars BUT.... - I still have to give it five stars because, Fleetwood Mac! But warning, some of the songs that say "remastered" are really live versions, such as Big Love. Not that I mind the live versions, but I wanted the studio versions, and it's just not correctly labeled for whatever reason.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 00:41:26 GMT
2. What more can be said? - Wow…I don’t even know what the appropriate words are to describe this. If you have always liked Fleetwood Mac, then there will be nothing NOT to like here. Oh Stevie…..your voice is perfection. You know certain songs remind you certain times in your life? Well this album and these songs take me back to some great days. Still a bit innocent to the world, but just enough knowledge of the real world. I think I’m rambling, BUT, you know what I mean….I turn this on whenever I’m having a bad, year old’s day. I pretend I’m young and stupid again. What we all wouldn’t give in order to go back to these times again. I know right where I’d want to be. That saying about “youth is wasted on you young”……whoever wrote that sure knew what they were talking about, because I actually GET IT now. Buy this album…just do it.
Sun, 06 Sep 2015 12:22:20 GMT
3. Simply the Best - This Album and group is simply the best of the past years in my opinion. I was in high school when FM was riding their wave and it is part of the root and foundation of my personal life. No matter how old you get in dog years, the music never, ever changes. It always brings you back to your emotional youth.
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 08:34:55 GMT
4. Great American English Band - A lot of people like ABBA as great pop. However Fleetwood Mac and it's three headed singing/writers Buckingham,Nicks,McVie has shown that they own 's pop. The duo singing of Buckingham/McVie and supple harmonies, romantic/angsty lyrics make them superlative. Think About Me, Hold Me. Love In Store, the non-hits measure a great band.
Sun, 05 May 2013 18:29:25 GMT
5. Musical craftsmanship - If you grew up in the s and early s and you love rock music, it doesn't get much better than this. Superb musicianship. Remastered from the -track source tapes that makes you wonder why digital recording is even necessary, and a collection of songs that will be familiar to almost everyone.
Sun, 03 Mar 2013 22:24:57 GMT
6. New to the US - Actually this -disc compilation has been available in Europe whereI picked this up two years ago. Don't know why it took so long to get it released in the US, but this version is far superior to the previous single CD Greatest Hits collection as this does cover everything from Rumours to when Buckingham left the band, and even then this collection still includes "Skies The Limit" which was worth saving from Behind The Mask. It's a pretty definitive collection.
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:30:08 GMT
Tracks: 20 Release date: 2020-10-02 Genre:Holiday $6.99
Tracks: 19 Release date: 2019-10-25 Genre:Holiday $11.99
1. Best - Best album of there Christmas ever! I love Ptx I have just started to listen but I have listened to all the songs and I love your voices! Keep making music!I have a really good song you guys should sing it’s called “I heated the bells on Christmas Day” it’s a very good song you guys have the perfect voices for it you keep up the good work! I want to be a singer when I grow up and you guys are role models to me. You keep up your work and sing more songs and sing your hearts out!!!!!!
Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:59:17 GMT
2. Supposed to be Pentatonix - Imagine if Lindsey Stirling released an album where she plays nd violin to other violinists. That's basically what happens whenever Pentatonix performs with another vocalist. I would love to hear their rendition of Do You Hear What I Hear, but unfortunately Whitney Houston is in the way.
Mon, 16 Dec 2019 03:33:50 GMT
3. Slightly disappointed but still love it! - I was hoping that they would redo their greatest Christmas hits, since a lot of people have already bought them so it doesn't make much sense to have copies the same songs. I understand that that would've been a lot of work though, and the new songs are really great!
Fri, 25 Oct 2019 20:29:44 GMT
4. Christmas All Summed Up - After winning "The Sing Off" Pentatonix released a slew of albums, a couple were secular pop albums but their bread and butter has been Christmas. This group is like the modern day Perry Come, Andy Williams and Johnny Mathis in making Christmas a career. As with every Christmas album they'd done up to last year's I was waiting for the deluxe version but instead they announced a "Best Of" and this album is pretty full, no room for a deluxe version next year unless they add another disc. As always the voices are tight and the new songs, I didn't think there were any more since it seems every carol has been covered, are well done but some aren't Christmas like "God Only Knows" and Hallelujah" but they do break the mood in a welcoming way. I think they've gone as far as they can go with holiday albums and a "Best Of" usually indicates a new direction, wonder where they're off to?
Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:23:27 GMT
Tracks: 27 Release date: 2022-12-02 Genre:Country $13.99
Tracks: 12 Release date: 1992-10-06 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. The Best, A Classic - Alan M. Review:
The production alone stands out on this album. The orchestrations are absolutely incredible. Besides Amy's album "Lead Me On", produced in , this Christmas album is right up there as one of the best albums that Amy has been a part of. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is a standard air play song every year, and will be for many many more years to come.
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:46:45 GMT
2. Favorite Christmas Album - We've been listening to this album every Christmas since it was released and I was about . This is one of the best Christmas albums recorded in my opinion. The production is beautiful, very lush and warm. Just an overall great album. Amy's vocal performance is flawless, and her warm comforting voice is perfect for the music. I believe she recorded most of her vocals live with the orchestra for this album.
I like her other Christmas albums also, but something about this one makes it a classic.
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:56:02 GMT
3. Hands down best Christmas Album - I'm not a country kind of guy and if I do country it tends to be older stuff. But, this album is the best and still gives me chills up my spine and if I need to be cheered up it can without fail give me that first snow of the year feeling!!! Amy thank you for all the good cheer and the voice of angels.
Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:00:50 GMT
Tracks: 11 Release date: 2016-10-21 Genre:Holiday $7.99
1. Okay, But Not Great Compared To Prior Albums - Maybe my expectations are too high after their first two Christmas albums, but I’m a little disappointed. Good stuff, but nothing great. Beautiful version of “Hallelujah” but there’s nothing about the words and message of that song that says “Christmas."
Sun, 08 Oct 2017 21:27:10 GMT
Tracks: 15 Release date: 2021-10-15 Genre:Holiday > Christmas: Pop $9.99
1. Breakups Do Wonders - Some of Kellly's best, espeically the original songs. Merry Christmas baby is gleefullly vengeful and yet perfectly jolly for the holidays. Opposite end of the spectrum is Blessed, a reminder for us all to reflect on and be thankful for what we have. This album is totally worth it and doesn't dissappoint.
Tue, 07 Dec 2021 07:24:17 GMT
2. The album I needed when I got divorced! - Kelly’s voice shines on this album and the new songs are appropriately savage!! I loved Kelly happy and in love but I love her even more when she’s angry and fighting mad! No one does a breakup song like Kelly and now it’s sprinkled with Christmas glitter too!!
Wed, 03 Nov 2021 22:51:14 GMT
3. Kelly is AWESOME!!! - Her stunning, versatile use of her pipes-AMAZING!!!Wonderful, diverse-Joyful and Upbeat; then nothing like Kelly sad and angry (ie: My December, her third album could have been her Jagged Little Pill) Christmas isn’t Canceled!!! She runs the gamut of emotions during Holidays…soon to be a Christmas Classic album!!!
Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:45:04 GMT
4. Christmas came early and I’m okay with that! - I didn’t know if Kelly could top her wrapped in red album, but this is just as good! It’s a divorce album sprinkled with Christmas, while also including some classics. My two favorite original songs on the album are Glow and Santa Can’t You Hear me. My favorite cover is Rockin Around the Christmas Tree. I know it’s only October but this album is def going to be thrown in my Christmas rotation
Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:56:43 GMT
5. The Christmas Breakup Album I Didn't Know I Needed. - Kelly's first Christmas album is perfection, and this follow-up gave me everything I didn't realize I wanted. A great mix of classic tunes with new tracks that perfectly highlight the holiday season. Relationships are hard -- especially during Christmas time -- and Kelly lets us feel it all!
Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:46:06 GMT
6. Christmas in October!!! - Kelly, we know how busy you are with The Kelly Clarkson Show and The Voice but to still have time to release an amazing Christmas album? That’s fantastic! All the songs are beautiful sung and made but one song in particular ‘Merry Christmas(To The One I Used To Know)’ really hit home. I dedicated it to my partner who passed away early this year. Thank you for the very earlier Xmas gift!!
Sun, 17 Oct 2021 22:00:44 GMT
Tracks: 25 Release date: 2011-10-14 Genre:Holiday $13.99
Tracks: 13 Release date: 2017-10-20 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. THE holiday album - Let’s just say it’s October and I’m already playing this. Lindsey Stirling leads you down the path to finding light during the darkest and coldest time of the year. This album is a masterpiece. All of the covers are so original and the originals are fantastic! Please give Lindsey your money
Sun, 27 Oct 2019 15:31:59 GMT
Tracks: 16 Release date: 1997-09-23 Genre:Holiday $6.99
Tracks: 11 Release date: 2021-10-22 Genre:Holiday $4.99
1. Christmas is back - I thought I had totally had it with Chridtmss albums. What else coyld be dont to compare with the classics - Elvis, Phil Spector, Barbra Streisand, Joan Baez, Nat King Cole? Then I hear this. It appears that Brett has move on from country music and brought out the blues, jazz, and pop soul he was meant to sing. Thank you, Brett, for putting the spirit and soul back into Christmas.
Wed, 15 Dec 2021 03:49:56 GMT
2. A perfect addition to your holiday - First off I don’t know much about this artist, but listening to this album I will definitely go see more of what he has out there. The music here is top notch. The vibe is a crooners/jazz kind which isn’t put out much anymore, and something I can really appreciate. Looks like a few original songs that are so fun to listen to, but Also included are the typical ones you’d find on any other Christmas album. I’m glad I bought it, this will be a great addition for many Christmas to come
Sun, 12 Dec 2021 11:44:46 GMT
Tracks: 14 Release date: 2013-10-25 Genre:Holiday > Christmas $10.99
1. A perfect Christmas album! - This album is great. There’s a perfect combination of uptempo songs to get you in the Christmas spirit such as Underneath the Tree and Run Run Rudolph, and then there’s her take on classics like Blue Christmas and Silent Night. She has an amazing voice, perfect for Christmas. This album is always in my holiday rotation.
Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:32:56 GMT
2. Wow just wow - This album is so amazing. It’s a Xmas album but honestly I could listen to these jams all year long. So good Kelly your just an amazing singer and you really know how to bring it. This is a today kind of Xmas album for sure. We all listen to the oldies and yes I have those too but this is just fun and new.
Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:20:29 GMT
3. One of the best - This is my favorite album by Kelly. Her covers are unique, but don't lose the spirit of the original. And they are a mix of many genres, so it's not all one long run. The original tracks are all superb. The production is pretty good. It has some minor flaws(she's kinda loud on the duet), but the rest is so amazing. Definitely one of the best Christmas albums ever. It's my personal favorite.
Sun, 09 Aug 2015 00:41:28 GMT
4. Voice like a cup of cocoa - For those who are saying it's too modern or comparing to Mariah- you're on crack! So many Christmas albums out there, and this is at the top! Kelly's voice makes me feel like I'm sitting with a comfy blanket with a cup of cocoa in hand. Beautiful. Great songs. This is my first review. I felt compelled to review!
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:11:52 GMT
5. A new Christmas feeling everytime with this album - I was so proud of Kelly Clarkson. She did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in this album! I was really delighted that she sang with children when performing her songs! Really love the feeling from this album. Wrapped In Red shall be on top every Christmas! My favorite song is obviously Underneath the Tree! Love the meaningful lyrics! Amazing album!
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 16:50:09 GMT
Tracks: 23 Release date: 2004-10-12 Genre:Holiday $6.99
1. Their best album. - TSO's debut album, Christmas Eve and Other Stories, is probably their most accessible and a good first purchase if you've never heard of this band outside of their remake of Carol of the Bells (actually titled Christmas Eve/Sarajevo /), but devout TSO fans like me will tell you that The Lost Christmas Eve right here is their best Christmas album. I was fortunate enough to see them live for the first time last year, and all I can say is WOW. I'm so glad that this band will continue to tour live even after the death of mastermind/guitarist Paul O'Neill. RIP.
Sun, 05 Nov 2017 13:46:50 GMT
2. Fantastic! - Bought this album last year before seeing them perform it in concert. Different twist to the Christmas season than your typical Christmas carols. It's a great album with awesome sounds but the music cannot be done justice without seeing the live show. The concert experience will blow you away and you'll have a lot more respect and appreciation for the musicians and the talent they have. But more fun to be familiar with the music before you go. Looking forward to what they come out with next!
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:33:59 GMT
3. Christmas Cannon Rock - Downloaded song not realizing it was mis-labeled on the on-line station I listen to. Very disappointed in recording...this is not my "style" of Music (especially Christmas) and found the Trans-Siberian Orchestra "sound" very irritating...like fingernails on a chalkboard. Guess free-style acoustic guitar is just not my thing.
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:47:35 GMT
4. Absolutely Amazing!!! - I just got to see them live and words cannot describe how amazing they are. If you are tired of hearing the same Christmas songs over and over again, then please check TSO out. They take famaliar songs and rock them up. Faith Noel for example. Another thing is they make up their own songs too. So its not all "the same stuff."
Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:37:28 GMT
5. Music that is purely musical - Ironic title, I know. Anyway, do you know how sometimes "o holy night" and "jingle bells" get kind of boring after a while? I find that even though my family still plays these classics, I get to get a break from them when we listen to TSO. These musicians are talented and creative, and give your favorite classics (o holy night, jingle bells, and many more) a rock vibe. While than may sound uninteresting and wrong, they do it in a way that accents what the classics really mean while interesting some of the younger, teenage crowd. They're fun, fresh, and a break from our (well respected) classics. Overall, give them a try. And you may, like me and many other people, still be listening to the instrumentals (using them as lullabies or comic relief) in June.
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:32:06 GMT
6. Go Tso! - I have listened to Tso for about years less or more. They make these songs come alive and even though I have never seen a concert of theirs this cd is the best Christmas music in the world I have ever listened to! My cousin was the who got me into their songs and I don't regret it! Even though I have not brought any other of their music I would love to exactly get into their music! I love them and if you have only listened to their other songs don't forget these ones!
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:59:07 GMT
7. Awesome - This so stupid awful! ... Juss kidding this of the best they hav made! My favorite songs on this album is wizards in winter and Christmas canon rock :) I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE
TSO they all I listen on my iPod and I have a lot other tso songs tso sooo awesome that I have alot other artists song that I barely listen :)
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 01:56:08 GMT
8. Excellent Album - This is a great CD. It is recorded well. There is no or very little noise on loud high notes. Bass is well defined. Vocals have presence. Seeing TSO's live performance is drop-jaw amazing. I saw them during their tour - nearly hours non-stop music. They played some songs on this CD. Christmas Canon Rock is memorable because I could feel the keyboard low notes. This effect is difficult to obtain with the CD, but it's possible if you use a big amp with big drivers. Even so, the CD is enjoyable to listen to and it tells a warm-fuzzy Christmas story. This CD has a high goose-bump factor - especially if you've seen TSO live.
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:44:44 GMT
9. This band is truly jaw dropping - Notice how only one person actually disliked TSO on this review board while dozens went on and on about how spectacular this band is. I saw them play a couple weeks ago and it was by far the highlight of my christmas season. TSO belts it out with Siberian Sleighride and Christmas Jam. Please check this band out. They deserve so much more credibility.
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 00:19:56 GMT
10. Stunning! - I saw these guys live for the first time a year ago and I had to buy an album. I bought this one because of it's popularity with the other customers, and let me tell you, that was by far the best choice cd I've ever bought! They just amaze me with their harmonics the lights the drama....I love it all!!! So much fun to listen to. My favorites are Christmas Dreams, Siberian Sleigh Ride and What Child is this for the amazing shift in song at the very end. If you want a brief escape from the cheery Christmas songs, pick up this album. Back to a reason is probably the darkest song on there and completely un-christmas sounding but it's so good!!!!!
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:26:22 GMT
11. Awesome! - I love the music that these guys make! I do know people who don't like them because they do covers a lot, but I can't get enough of the style. Not good for people who like straight classical, as voiced by earlier referenced and first reviewer Kyle, but somehow good for people who like straight rock and modern Christmas carols. By the way, I am in sync with the people who mentioned Webber. I thought it was Webber when I first heard it.
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:26:00 GMT
Tracks: 12 Release date: 1963-10-14 Genre:Holiday $9.99
1. Most wonderful - I’m from New York and I listen to . and they alway start the Christmas music about the middle of November. And they alway have a contest for people to guess the song they will play to start the season. My guess was alway Andy Williams “The most wonderful time of the year” to me it a no brained you have to start with that song. As a matter of fact the song just played as I’m tying this...Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Wed, 25 Nov 2020 02:41:34 GMT
2. The best! - If "It's the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" and Kay Thompson's Jingle Bells don't put you in the holiday Spirit, then you're truly a Grinch! My very favorite by Andy, which is not on this album, is Sleigh ride. His songs are happy, full of holiday cheer. It just makes me feel so festive! I've listened to him since I was a little girl and many, many years later, he is the one to put me in the holiday spirit. Other artists can sing the same songs, but there's only one Andy Williams. I am forever grateful for his music and the Memories that he's given to me. Christmas isn't Christmas without him.
Tue, 02 Dec 2014 00:49:47 GMT
3. This is Christmas! - If one can't watch the Andy Williams Christmas specials any more, this is the next best thing. As a kid my family and I waited for the cozy specials with Andy's family and guest stars. It marked the begining of the Christmas season. Listening to Williams' warm inviting voice is like curling up in front of the TV and being carried away to that magical Childhood memory.
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 06:45:56 GMT
4. Bereft of Inspiration - I lose respect for an artist that does a lot of covers. I also lose respect for an artist that does multiple holiday albums. Andy Williams' music is, for the most part, bereft of inspiration and emotion. Yeah, sure, he sings with vibrato, (in that pompous, arrogantly androgynous tone of his) but his voice lacks feeling. I hear "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and want to kill myself.
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:44:54 GMT
5. The best Christmas album - I Have Bing, Frank, Dean, Nat & Tony's Christmas albums... Nobody does Christmas better than Andy.
O Holy Night never fails to give me goose bumps. Christmas would not be Christmas around our house without this Classic,
It is the Andy Williams Christmas album that never fails to get me into the spirit of the seasons.
I've been listening to it every year since , and I've never been disappointed. Thanks, Andy
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 01:52:31 GMT
6. Point of Clarification - Just read the 'Ebeneezer iTunes' review. While I share the 'album only' frustration when it effects me, the decision to do that is usually not made by iTunes. iTunes can only sell what they are licensed to sell by the owners of the recordings -- the record labels. Labels will often choose to limit the sale of particular songs for the express purpose of getting people to buy a full album. It goes back to when artists would release Greatest Hits collections, but also record a few new singles to promote the album at radio. Fans would then have to buy the album to get the new songs even though they had all the other songs on other records. I imagine iTunes doesn't care much one way or another. Their margin on the sale of singles and albums is really pretty close to the same. If the labels put a restricion on the sale of their intellectual property, then iTunes has to comply. I know it's annoying, but let's not assume it's iTunes that's at fault. There are plenty of other less visible players in the game making these kinds of decision. Besides, the one star rating is bad for poor Andy 'Mr. Christmas' Williams.
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:22:28 GMT
7. The Andy Williams Christmas Album - I can't say how much I love this CD. I remember my mom having the record of this when I was younger. Like others have said it isn't christmas without Andy Williams. It is so good to see that all the songs are available. I must add one of my favorites is still "A Song and a Christmas Tree"
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:09:38 GMT
8. This is a great holiday album to listen to with the whole family - This is the perfect Christmas album. Make some hot coco, with a fuzzy blanket, all sitting around the fireplace, and put this album on. I'm telling you, it's the perfect evening. This is a must buy album for the holiday season. Wortgh the $
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:56:35 GMT
9. Not Christmas w/out Andy - There is absolutely no Christmas in my house without Andy WIlliam's Christmas albums. I am years old and grew up listening to this album with my parents. I went to see him live last year & am proud to say I had the biggest, cheesiest grim on my face the entire evening! He is a wonderful performer with a warm heart and a tremendous caring spirit.
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:17:32 GMT
Tracks: 9 Release date: 1984-01-01 Genre:Holiday $8.99
1. OH MY GOD I love Dolly and Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!(big fan) - I love Christmas and both Dolly and Kenny. I don’t even care that this was made in like . Maybe just maybe Dolly will see this. Any way I love this song! I think they should do more of this stuff!I love Dolly this much ,,,% and Kenny ,%. Do more please
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 22:12:08 GMT
2. Best Christmas album ever! - This is my ultimate favorite Christmas album of all time, and trust me I have many! But this is the first one I play every year at the beginning of the season due to it's fun, upbeat and joyful energy. It gets me into the Christmas spirit immediately! Usually there is at least or tracks on a Christmas album I skip over, not this one though. Every single song is superb and the voices of Kenny and Dolly blend so perfectly together. Buy this album you will not regret it! Merry Christmas!
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 02:42:38 GMT
Tracks: 17 Release date: 2012-10-02 Genre:Holiday > Christmas: Pop $9.99
1. Classic Elvis - If you wanted just only a Elvis Christmas album, you should of tested the songs on the side. It is not the manufacture ‘s fault. You should of read or looked at the side to test the songs before buying the album. Everyone knows how to test out a song before buying? Next time be careful .
Thu, 05 Dec 2019 00:03:02 GMT
2. BEYOND Disappointed! - I bought this expecting the CLASSIC Elvis Christmas album, and was very upset when all of a sudden I hear Carrie Underwood & Martina McBride's voices ruining these Elvis classics. This album really needs to be renamed before many other people make the same mistake! And hey iTunes, where is this album with just Elvis?!?!
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:50:03 GMT
3. Really? - I bought this album because I thought it was "classic" Elvis Christmas. NOT something slaughtered and defiled by people like Carrie underwood or Martina mcbride. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but dubbed over Elvis? Really? I want my ten bucks back and itunes can keep the tracks. Ridiculous. Not happy at all!
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:17:35 GMT
Tracks: 11 Release date: 2017-12-08 Genre:Soundtrack > Musicals $6.99
1. The movie is the best thing ever - I love this movie it is great. I love the beginning of the movie to kida like he flashes forward to when the circus is going l great with productions and he knows that he is going to be great and i absolutely love this music it gets sad at sometimes but I love “From know on” it sounds like it he is rising up from the dead and is getting back up and fighting for his family, his dream, and his life, and those of others. I get a great understanding oh this movie and I’m only years old. Oh and the people who don’t give this movie below stars is a picky little munchkin!!!!!!! Producers writers please please please please please make a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A SEQUEl
Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:14:26 GMT
2. What are they saying! It’s the best!!!!!! - for those geeks who are saying that the vocal… blah blah blah…… A tip for life. If you look at things like that nothing will please u! Just listen to the songs!! Don’t focus on these dumb this. Anyhow the movie is amazing and so are the songs so don’t listen to the other dumb people Thank you
Mon, 20 Jun 2022 22:34:26 GMT
3. Phenomenal! - This is a very good album for December when I hear songs example like a million dreams it gives me goosebumps because my daughter is working on it with her music teacher and she loves singing it with her own self and for me I liked the song the greatest show and like this is me and like both of us love this album this is why people should get it.
Sat, 14 May 2022 21:07:23 GMT
4. Great for those who loved Film ! - In the same way that I enjoyed the film; I’ve also enjoyed the original album. The songs in this album remind me of the film every time I listen to it. I don’t find that the percussion/background sounds shadow the lyrics to any of the songs. Keep in mind the central theme to the story is the circus, this explains the choice to raise the percussion levels. The songs together tell the story of the film (all are great) but my favorite songs are: Come Alive, The Greatest Show, The Other Side and Never Enough.
Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:59:14 GMT
5. Flawless you are just being mean by:love every song I hear - Don’t use if you don’t know what it means. Nothing is wrong with the songs (you are what is the problem if you say that this soundtrack is ) it is flawless so you might want to think about what the song is saying and not about the instruments louder than the singing. The point of the matter is this is a flawless soundtrack.
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:35:36 GMT