https://mcsorleys-api.origin.barstool.dev/feed/pardon-my-take On "Pardon My Take," Big Cat & PFT Commenter deliver the loudest and most correct sports takes in the history of the spoken word. Daily topics, guests, and an inability to tell what the hosts might be doing will make this your new favorite sports talk show. This is a podcast that will without a doubt change your life for the better- guaranteed, or your money back. *Pretend a reggaeton air horn is going off right now* PMT. You can f...
Release date: 2023-03-03 Genre:Sports > Football
1. Ads are annoying as of late but show is good - It’s like they googled ‘how to make a radio ad’ and went with whatever they saw. BigCat will say the name of the brand like times throughout the ad as if that makes it effective, meanwhile the rest of it is just him barely even audible speed reading through it. Just bafflingly annoying
2. Pardon My Review - It literally took you minutes to finish reading ads before Electric Ave today. Why do podcasters think we need a sponsored summary of what we're about to hear? There is a description box you dopes. This isn't AM radio in the s. Words! Brought to you by language! In association with common sense.
3. Love the pod, but oh billy billy billy - Pod’s great, I’ve been listening for about years now and I look forward to it each day it drops. But oh my goodness billy has got to do something about his lying problems. It makes me wanna run through a stained glass window sometimes. The sad part is sometimes he gets so involved in the lie he convinces me that he truly believes the misinformation he is spreading. I wish the best for him and would never speak on another mans job… but cmon billy have some respect for yourself and tell the truth (Concussion )
4. Getting Stale. Needs a refresh. - I’ve listened to every single episode since June of . In the past year or so, some of the magic has seemed to disappear. Jake and Billy are way too involved, and when they do speak, their jokes fall flat. PFT’s too obsessed with his bits and hasn’t grown or evolved in years. We shouldn’t be hearing Delly jokes in . Hoping when the crew moves to Chicago, Big Cat will help recalibrate the show. Getting close to moving it out of my rotation which makes me very sad.
5. Not what it used to be - Once Jake and Billy came onto the scene and Big Cat and PFT elevated them to be a main part of the show, I started tuning out. They aren’t funny and they kill the jokes and disrupt the chemistry between Big Cat and PFT. Plus, you can click on any episode and go to any random time stamp and you’ll probably hear at least two people speaking at the same time.
6. Huge fan…. One thing missing.. - Look, it’s the perfect podcast. Laugh out loud funny, great content setup, decent guests, well rounded all together…. Except for one thing. Everyone has won the lottery ball machine, but not Hank. It just can’t be true, and if so I call for collusion. There’s just not a chance he hasn’t gotten it yet.
7. Lottery balls - Dear Henry, I also fail to predict the correct lottery ball number on a consistent basis. I guess every time, which I’m pretty sure hasn’t won yet. But I’m gonna get it before you, that’s a guarantee. Can I get the k if I do? I’ll also accept a car stick dog toy. Love you guys.
HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons hosts the most downloaded sports podcast of all time, with a rotating crew of celebrities, athletes, and media staples, as well as mainstays like Cousin Sal, Joe House, and a slew of other friends and family members who always happen to be suspiciously available.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. March show was perfect - More Schur. Crazy that a guy as well versed comedically as he is (Good Place, Brooklyn Nine-Nine) has a grip on sports, too. As a converted LeBatard fan he is good on podcasts and really knows his stuff. Not really much of a UFC guy either, but Helwani is a great listen as well. Very entertaining on every show I’ve heard him on. KOC and Tate were good on college ball. More Schur.
2. Iron Range Longy - Love the podcast but HOUSE!!!!! I realize you guys in NBA media ALL love Jrue Holiday but let’s keep keep history to the facts! Holiday was NOT with Washington crossing the Delaware NOR with Roosevelt charging up San Juan Hill! And he was NOT the hero of our () US Olympic team! He was totally shot from the Finals and was STILL shot as he defended Ricky Rubio in the Knockout Round! He was SO effective that Rubio almost single handedly knocked the US out of a medal! Pop FINALLY put Kevin Durant on Ricky because nobody else could stop him and even then set a scoring record against the US for International competitions!!!!! Even though Spain failed to Medal, Ricky was named as the Point Guard on the All Olympic Team! Give Holiday credit for EVERYTHING he’s done, but he (literally) ain’t Kevin Durant!
3. Entry level podcasting - If only Bill knew as much as he thinks he does, this could be an interesting podcast. But he exposes himself as a sham constantly, who recycles takes and uses partial facts. The production values are fairly shoddy most days. Besides all this nonsense, there’s just nothing creative here. Bill is so fake it hurts.
4. Production value? - It drives me crazy how these podcasts are produced. This guy can’t go more than words before having to gather himself. Also, can they not hear the heavy breathing into the mic. Allergies? Deviated septum? Who knows, who cares, it’s impossible to listen to anymore. It’s not like it’s live on the air, take some time and listen to how bad it sounds. Podcasters love the freedom from traditional radio shows, but they could learn something from the pros.
5. Salty Sal and Bias Bill - I love to come listen only when y’all wrong and y’all never disappoint.. Y’all always salty and bias and I love to hear y’all complain and blame stuff etc I love it !!! That’s the only time I listen and say Bias Bill , no Celtic coverage I see lately- Go Dubs (didn’t get lol ) all love but man you guys is something else !!!
6. Needed spotlight - FINALLY. Thank you, gentlemen, for calling out the NBA and the ‘rest management’ bullocks. Bill & co. nailed it; too many professional athletes (and the tentacles at work around them) have lost touch with the function that they serve to society. This is a unique moment in , years of history where the NBA skillset happens to afford one inordinate riches. It’s always great to see anyone prosper in a vacuum…but big picture for the organization, if the core mission statement gets lost in the shuffle of hoarding said riches, eventually the scales are going to tip. If fans aren’t getting a product worthy of their consumer dollar, they will go elsewhere. The league is pushing a supply/demand boundary by deploying its most prized assets with a minimalist arrogance, and it’s on the customer base to push back. The logos on the front of the jerseys don’t have that kind of gravity when people realize the puppeteers behind them don’t have the public’s best interest in the priority top . Fans want to see the special players play more than two out of every three. The -figure salaries aren’t a cosmic right; if you don’t find ways to keep the public’s interest/devotion, the money will dry up.
7. Some Recurring Guests Bring It Down - Are there analytics that show when listeners fast-forward through certain guests because they’re un-listenable? Or completely skip the episode? It would seem like there would be a high percentage of the same - people (Schrager, Woz, Lathan, Seerat, etc). If half the topics covered are about sports analytics, why not apply it to the staff itself? Love the podcast and Bill and a lot of the other guests (RR, KOC, Sal, etc), but it’s disappointing to have to skip ahead or hear the same grating talent bring things down - on a weekly repeating basis.
8. Love Bill, but too much gambling talk - This show has become difficult to listen to. I love Simmons, he’s so knowledgeable. I even love his Boston homerness. But every other reference is gambling, as is every other ad. I’m glad he’s doing well, but the show is just not for non-gambling sports fans anymore.
From their Oceanside studios at the Clevelander Hotel in Miami Beach, Dan Le Batard, Stugotz and company share their unique perspectives on all-things sports, pop-culture and more. This is the place for original content from Lebatard and Stu Gotz, including the daily “Local Hour” generally focusing on the South Florida scene, the Big Suey, and a few more surprises along the way.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Dannnnnnnn - After weeks. Of genuinely solid shows. And genuinely fun bits. Dan. Make no mistake about it. Show Prep. Is. Baaaaaaaaaaaack. Also back, Danno? Mike Ryan. There is not. A more delectable flavor. On this planet. Than Mike Ryan's tears. Hey Mike. Pat Riley called. Just kidding. No he didn't. He was asleep. What happened there? I'm % sure. I stole that line. From Mike Schur. Who stole this bit. From Thief . You get it Dan? Like 'patient zero' except for theft. Pobody's nerfect, Danno. Speaking of which. There is not. A worse conceivable sentence. In the English language. Than "John Skipper and N P's David Samson return to talk to Witty." Just in case. I'm not being clear. Samson. Can go to hll. He can return. To Talk to Art Briles. Dan. Those. Are the podcast. Observations.
2. Long time listener… - …first time caller. Not really, I’ve been listening since they had the afternoon slot on ESPN radio. But I feel like the show is really hitting its stride recently, with lots of varying topics and pods. I’ve really been enjoying the Skipper-Sampson business pods, and the big story guests (like Erin Brockovich).
3. Wow - So this has been the worst year of my entire life and it will take some digging to get out of this hole I created for myself but your show is for real a beacon of light in the darkness, I need some nonsense and fun in my life and you guys are smart and creative in doing it, thank you! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
4. Smetty needs to go - She has good sports takes when she actually gives them which is rare but seemingly she spends her entire time with her face in her phone referencing TikTok, hating on children and being arrogant about her ignorance to anything that came before her. She’s a failed experiment who doesn’t fit. Bring in a Katie Nolan or someone like that. star ratings daily until Smetty moves on
5. So great! - This show is at its best when major sports are on a break like right now (after the Super Bowl, while the NBA is on Allstar break, before the tournament, when there is little soccer and before MLB gets going). The creativity and humor of everyone involved is unmatched. Give it a listen. It’ll make you smile.
6. Watch Women play basketball - same technique - I was born in . So, when I started playing basketball, the teams were both boys and girls. It was a boys & girls club. I was always the first pick at the boys & girls club, then played four years in HS. When I was young, I was a twig. But, I was the best spot shooter (including from three) in the county, I had a ish% on free throws. In softball, my skinny xxx was both a hitter for % and a home run hitter. I don’t know if Kate or others that made it farther than me would disagree, but the way you were describing his shot sounded like me and the rest of the womens’ HS teams I grew up with shot. We just weren’t strong enough to just push from our finger tips. So, we’d start to back-roll the ball in our palm and also push a bit with our arm to have the strength and accuracy to shoot.
7. Please Balance the Nuance - I really don’t hate the nuance of the show’s primary perspective…I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the liberal point of view…I’m just desperate for the show to balance this by providing voice with the same level of nuance to opposing, conservative views….not in an argumentative way (aka Tafoya interview) but in a thoughtful expression of opposing perspectives…especially within platforms such as the meadowlarkers segment that are specifically designed to provide that nuance. The second you dismiss the other side as being holistically bad or evil, credibility gets diminished
Mark Titus and his rotating cast of friends, athletes, coaches, co-workers, family members, and anyone else he can get to pick up the phone take you inside his world of college basketball, the NBA, and more.
Release date: 2023-02-21 Genre:Sports > Basketball
Tate Frazier and guests all come together to crack the many mysteries in the world of basketball and beyond!
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. It is what it is - T’d up, and the different iterations, OSP, Titus and Tate, are my favorite podcast of all time. It’s sad to see that you are on different platforms now, because the show that you both put together was perfect. This most recent season was the best yet with Tate doing the good guy bag guy, and Titus doing the fraud power rankings. Plus that little bit of Jim was entertaining. When I first started listening a million years ago, I barely cared about college ball but you two talking about it made me care. It’s sad that I won’t be able to see the duffel bag boys together again. I know there is a difference in culture between the ringer and barstool, but that difference is bunk and quite frankly nonsense, if we can get a crossover episode of the mark titus show and OSP for the tournament that would make all us real fans happy. Nobody can talk college roundball better than Tate Frazier and Mark Titus can together. Please make the crossover happen at least for this year to give us fans the closure we deserve after following you guys from platform to platform for years
2. Return of the Bag - The OG Bagman Tate Frazier returns with Nephew Kyle producing! Tate is Ringer employee number one and is coming back home to bring you much needed college hoops coverage. From bag dropping, to fbi cases, Jeff Simpson news, and Kyle’s guy of the week you will not want to miss the action! Come on down and have a listen, you’ll be glad you did!
3. Nooooooooo - Titus & Tate breaking my heart by splitting up…didn’t even get to finish this season together. As a huge college hoops fan & Friend Of The Program, the of them together in its many forms was my favorite podcast anywhere on ITunes. Now it’s like asking me to choose between my kids - I may choose neither & just go live in the woods. “Hello darkness my old friend…”
4. An Ode - My favorite podcast ever. I began listening to it when I was going through some tough times. I didn’t know who Bobby Hurley was but all I knew was that The Duffle Bag Boys loved to bring up how he was the last undefeated coach during the - season. Titus and Tate are amazing and will continue to do amazing in whatever they do. Thank you for the laughs and all the references to things I didn’t understand, but dammit I felt like I did. Shoutout to Kyle for getting the OSP tattoo, a real legend and the continuation of the OSP brand.
5. A Eulogy - In a world where darkness continues to grow, where we find ourselves on the brink of war, famine, sickness, and death, Titus and Tate were the one beacon of hope, the light piercing through the darkness, beckoning is towards it. I do not know where we are able to turn to now that these two souls were robbed from us far too soon. Rest In Peace with the saints Titus and Tate, you have done well. May Kyle continue to bear the torch of your legacy and help the world remember all that you have done.
6. Lifesaver - This podcast has saved my life more than once. I have been through some tough times in recent years and the thing that brings more joy to me each time a new pod is released is listening to Titus, Tate, and Kyle laughing in the background! You guys rock! I’m so glad that I was introduced to this podcast and it will forever be a go-to in my library!
7. Bag Men - Hands down my favorite podcast. Even if you don’t love college basketball, Titus and Tate have such great chemistry that this is a must listen. They are both super knowledgable about basketball and absolutely hilarious. Got to meet Titus recently and couldn’t have been a nicer guy and I’m sure it’s the same about Tate.
8. Blue Blood of Podcasts - Yoooo!! This is it. Here we go. Best college basketball podcast out there (not saying much though....). But for reals, quality analysis, endless slander, tasty scoops, Kyle is a legend. Whether these guys are talking hoops for talking heads, time flys. Thanks so much guys for putting out
Building on the belief that a deeper understanding of the natural world enriches all of our lives, host Steven Rinella brings an in-depth and relevant look at all outdoor topics including hunting, fishing, nature, conservation, and wild foods. Filled with humor, irreverence, and things that will surprise the hell out of you, each episode welcomes a diverse group of guests who add their own expertise to the vast world of the outdoors. Part of The MeatEater Podcast Network.
Release date: 2023-03-01 Genre:Sports > Wilderness
1. The “Element” Guys - Thanks for having The Element guys on and bringing them in under the Meateater umbrella so more folks can get to know them and see their stuff. They are good dudes in every sense of the word. Love your philosophy of sharing authentic and passionate folks with others through the platform you have built.
2. More hunting and fishing, less politics - This has always been one of my favorite podcasts, the first one I ever subscribed to. What began as an all encompassing, all are welcome show has been turning into Steve's 'white hot politicial digs'. Sportsman and women come from all angles of life, and while I get that there's lots of lobbying and efforts to change things on both sides of aisle, Steve continues to push his own bias heavier and heavier. I know I'm just one long time listener but I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. I wish Steve would reel it in a bit and stick to the stuff we all want to listen to and not go on the drunken uncle rants or I'll be unsubscribing very soon. We all get that crap forced on us all day long from every angle and just want a good podcast to get lost in, not more opinions and slant. Steve needs to hang out with Rogan a bit less, it's ruining the community feel that an outdoor show should promote and turning it into another hot winded agenda pushing commercial. If I wanted that I'd listen to Uncle Teddy bloviate some word salad, which I refuse to do anymore. What happened to everyone being a part of the outdoor community? Tone it down please.
3. No longer interesting - I agree with other reviewers who have pointed out the decline of this podcast, which is a real shame. They used to present a unique, intellectual perspective on hunting and conservation. Lately, I haven’t been able to get through most episodes because they simply focus on silly, uninteresting topics. Who cares if some guy found a wedding ring that a fish swallowed, or any such inane topics? That is not why this show became popular and I hope they can get back to producing informative, stimulating content before they lose all of their listeners.
4. Good ole Appalachian slang Haha!! - Y’all shouldn’t feel bad. I didn’t know that dry land fish were morels till I competed in the Forestry discipline of Envirothon in high school. I’ve lived on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee all my life. Very few people here know what morels are. Everyone knows what a dry land fish is.
5. Downhill - I used to think this podcast was really good but the quality has continued to degrade. The last episode with Joe Rogan was terrible. Rogan talking about trappers from the 's and now calling himself the modern day equivalent to that; give me a break. These guys have become caricatures of themselves. The content is tired and uncreative; it's come down to Steve constantly interrupting with blowhard non-sequiturs or stupid stories in an effort to capture the pulpit. On the episode with Rogan, I really wanted to hear from the guy with the restaurant but instead it's Steve and Joe just fighting over who can control the microphone. If you are going to listen to this podcast, stick to the older episodes.
6. Steve, chill! - I normally really enjoy this podcast. Been there from the early days. Right now, I’m trying to listen to episode about cooking ducks. But Steve has gone on so many tangents that I hope it is satire. I also have no idea what is going on with the process, in spite of Jesse’s efforts.
7. Really enjoy the adventures, lifestyle, and science! - I don’t listen to many podcasts… but this one is at the top of the list!! I love the outdoors, wildlife, hunting, and fishing. As much as Steve and the crew satisfy these topics, there is so much more. Biology, ecology, and the natural world are just as much a part of the show. A host of distinguished professors, scholars, and experts from every field of natural studies. Dan Flores, Karl Malcolm, Bryan Richards, and many more guests have taken the listener from the early “American Serengeti”, the Pleistocene, China, and every corner of the North American continent. Listen in, for not only a great conversation of hunting, fishing, and eating, but also the exploration and appreciation of our public lands.
8. A great discussion on why YOUR wilderness matters! - John Quincy Adams is to have once said, "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." The gentlemen involved in this podcast are most definately inspirational leaders, and you should listen to this podcast so you can understand why that leadership is important and how it relates to you. A fantastic discussion on what wilderness areas are, where they are, and why they are. Most importantly, they clearly state that YOU own them and why it should matter that YOU protect them! To all the participants, thank you for your inspiration, knowledge, motivation and action. I personally appreciate, value and hope to perpetuate those things till the end of my days. Keep up the good fight. Yours truly, Steve Harris
a lone Southern California outdoorsman
Fresh, funny discussions about the world of golf from the guys at www.nolayingup.com
Release date: 2023-03-02 Genre:Sports > Golf
1. Negativity Podcast - Every episode is just a constant LIV Golf bashing. Nit-pick everything wrong with how CBS and NBC broadcast each tournament. Just way too much negativity for me, I get you have to cover LIV because it’s a big topic in the golf world currently. It gets very old and redundant every episode when they begin to talk about LIV and you know it’s going to be a - rant of what’s wrong with LIV and the players in it. Like we get it! Move on and talk more about the good in the game of golf.
2. Best pro golf pod - I found NLU just by searching and sampling some other golf pods. These guys have their fingers on the pulse of the pro golf scene and churn out solid regular content. They also have increasingly impressive access to some of the most interesting pros in the game and do an amazing job in interviews. The squad is a bunch of basic white bros but they’re not without their charm, and I find myself loving the personalities play off each other. Grab a beer and unwind after a Sunday finish to hear some great and entertaining golf talk.
3. Rinse wash repeat as of late. - Seems to be the same as of late. I try so hard to want to listen to them lately but just the we hate LIV and you’re with us or against us period, no other options as of late is tiresome. Love the Strapped, and Tourist Sauce they do but at this point there’s enough anger in the everyday to look for a golf podcast with even more of it in hopes of getting the bits or jokes of past they did so well.
4. A bit too negative - Love the podcast! I have been a listener for years. My only complaint is that it feels like the guys are burnt out as golf fans. They focus on the negatives in pro golf (the coverage, the lack of personality, the boring courses) a disproportionate amount in my opinion. My favorite aspects of the show are when they are actually talking about the golf being played, not about how the whole pro golf system isn’t great. Over the past few months, the negativity on the show has made me actually want to stop watching golf. I get that it can be a boring watch sometimes, but it’s not a good sign for a podcast to turn me off from watching the sport that it covers. I still listen to the show because I love the perspectives these guys have as golf fans; I just wish they wouldn’t put as much time toward the negative parts of the game.
5. Best Golf pod out there - I’ve tried listening to multiple other golf podcasts before but none of them stuck. Finally finding these guys on YouTube and getting to know their personalities, it made it easy to add their podcast to my rotation and enjoy their golf takes and recaps over the pga season. Love these guys
6. Pathetic… - …An old womanizer, drug addict, drunk, and failed daredevil driver (clearly your kinda despot) finished T- at -under in his host event and you Girls are stumbling all over yourselves with Bleep Shovel Spin and outright lies. Your belly buttons have been puckering and unpuckering with collective obedience and glee ever since Your Boss announced he was playing Riveria. You’d gladly have carried him in your arms to protect his self-destroyed leg for all holes; Solly would have dropped to his knees and spit-shined his shoes at every tee box. You overlooked the cheap waitresses, the used barmaids, and the Vegas call girls. You ignored the drugs and the baths of booze. You denied the drunken, high-speed fool’s drive. Ladies, golf existed long before this fool. The game will be around long after he’s gone.
7. LPGA - Love the LPGA coverage. I have gravitated to watching this tour over PGA or the DP. I never thought I would say it but they are much more entertaining . As a year old white guy I find their games are more relatable and honestly they are very attractive Not to mention they can play. I don’t care what course you play they shoot and six under routinely. Love the coverage and keep it up.
8. Good, not great - This podcast is decent and I have listened many times, and it has brought me a lot of entertainment. However, it’s like rd or th on my golf podcast depth chart. My primary criticism is it’s just incredibly negative. It’s constantly bashing the broadcast, the golf course, the tour, the schedule, this player or that player, this shot sucked, this broadcaster is bad, so-and-so is an idiot… A podcast is naturally going to be critical of what it covers, but these guys just seem to hate on everything. They also have a lot of dumb inside jokes that aren’t really that funny and it detracts from the substance of their conversation — they are clearly friends, and friends will have silly banter, but I’m not boys with them, so I don’t connect with it. I enjoy their analysis but get distracted by them trying to get cute with their sarcasm and turns of phrase, and feel like they just hammer on stuff constantly. Wish they’d stop trying to compete for who can have the funniest one liner and who can be too smart and sophisticated for the tour’s product on a given weekend.
Listen to Dan's daily radio show. With exclusive insider access, Patrick brings A-list guests from the world of sports and entertainment to the show. Sharing his perspective on pop culture and sports, Patrick also brings a dose of humor to his fans.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Substitute host - Doug Gottlieb guest hosting never let Rob Parker finish a sentence when he was trying to make a point constantly cutting him off, it’s bad radio. I always listen to Dp and it’s always the same with him. Do better!! Let people make their point and don’t constantly cut them off. Parker was way too nice and sucked it up
2. How rich athletes are - Please stop talking about contracts. We get it. They are rich. We get it. We aren’t. We get it. They are investments for billionaires and now they get to rest and do nothing to be millionaires. We get it. We get it. Please talk tactics, chemistry, where teams are going, where teams have been, what teams were like in the ’s. I’ll even listen to more about one direction and BTS concerts. But please, no more reminders that Aaron Judge will get a half billion dollars to strike out a lot. That Kawhi Leonard will make x dollars a game to rest. It’s gross and reminds me of my grind for far less every day, when I come to be distracted from the lack of fairness, not reminded. If we are wondering why analytics is replacing culture and chemistry, it’s because we live in a country that has never had culture. We are united in the chase for big pay days. Our freedom is really just a choice we each have to make to pursue that chase or not. I have loved you Dan Patrick since your sports center days as a teenager. Most of all, I appreciate your authenticity and willingness to be truthful. Those qualities are in less and less supply these days.
3. love show but!.... - When it comes to the turtle lover turtles have much personality as a dog believe or not I’m just a smart they can smell stuff underwater such as if it’s a female they can smell the mail underwater and they actually can know their name if you give them my name they will come to you and if you interact with them one on one they will go places sit on your shoulders sit in your pocket or for that matter even come to you they love their shelving scratch they willmove there but as a wiggle form to scratch it ... And it depends on the turn on the species and then on top of it the personality I have two aquatic turtles but I let them out of their tank to socialize with my two dogs and my two cats my female ignores everyone just bulldozes everybody except for me when I called her name she comes to me and stands up with all four slippers and expects me to scratch first shelf which I do my mail he just wants to hide in my pocket he doesn’t care about the other animalsi wish I can send u videos and pictures ! turtles are more interactive with one another like cats actually better than cats they know their owners they actually big like dogs it’s just in their tank they know when to sunbathe and yeah who’s gonna wanna start their pet they care for it the aquatic turtles that I have live at least years and I’ve had both of mine since hatchlings so I have a long ways to go away but I wouldn’t trade them for the world just like my dogs and my cats my fish however I don’t mind I put the fish in there so they can get eaten I like to watch them so please don't say that
4. Can we stop with the ADs - I love the DP show, I am a big fan. Hands down the best sports talk show. There is not a close second. Been listening for a long, but now the ADs are driving me crazy. The first minutes, then additional commercial breaks, finally a bunch of ADs sprinkled in during the conversation. Yes I know I can forward the ADs.
5. When DP and the Danettes are gone… - If DP and the Danettes are on vacation, please just do us all a favor and cancel the show until they get back. Ross Tucker is the only decent guest host worth listening to. Listening to Doug Gottlieb is as much fun as smashing your fingernail with a hammer or dropping a lb weight on your foot.
6. Going, going, Im gone - The day you all kissed McLovin goodbye, is the day you kissed never getting nominated for an Emmy again. Not only does Marvin bring the show way down, he's an idiot that cant figure out what buttons to push when need be, and has a horrible ebonics language. He cant reply to a question without mumbling or sounding like a black uneducated idiot. McLovin was the best thing on the show, now you all sound like idiots. I will GUARANTEE that you will NOT be nominated for an Emmy ever again. Change your name to “The old man and the stupid show”. Dan, quit teasing fat fritzy about living in the ’s, cuz your A•• cant get out of the ’s and your sports center days. Stop comparing every thing to “when I worked at sports center” blah blah blah blah blah.
7. Iheartmedia wrong move - I’ve been listening every show since his ESPN days. I’ve been a loyal podcast listener. However since iHeart took over the posting of the pods has been irrational. You never know when it’s gonna post you don’t know how long it’s gonna be just be consistent to get a star rating.
8. My all time favorite - There are days I’m literally laughing out loud. Sure, Dan can be a little insufferable at times, but he really shines in both lighthearted and tough situations. I’ve been a fan for years. Their work during the pandemic was some of the best anywhere, and really took the edge off during my long walks. Someone else mentioned the guest hosts being less than with the exception being Ross Tucker and I strongly agree.
Football’s funniest family duo — Jason Kelce from the Philadelphia Eagles and Travis Kelce from the Kansas City Chiefs — team up to provide next-level access to life in the league as it unfolds. The two brothers and Super Bowl champions drop weekly insights about their games and share unique perspectives on trending NFL news and sports headlines. Plus, entertaining stories from a combined 21 years in the league, off-field interests, and engaging conversations with special guests. W...
Release date: 2023-02-09 Genre:Sports > Football
1. So much fun - I found this show after the Super Bowl, and I am really enjoying listening to each podcast, knowing how the season winds up for both brothers. I’m a long-time KC Chiefs fan ( years), and Travis is one of my all-time faves. Listening to this podcast, I’m really enjoying learning more about Jason. He is so excitable and hilarious to TK’s chill (unless he’s defending Arrowhead or screaming “you gotta fight…”). I don’t normally listen to sports talk shows, but I love listening to their recaps of each week. Most entertaining podcast on my list!
2. Class act Kelce’s - From the moment Travis was a rookie I joked to everyone he was my fantasy husband. (He’s like my sons age I think. Hahah) my husband knew this and it was all in fun. Not only so handsome but you just knew he was going to be something great. And each year he got better, he got more humble. My boys are big football players and Travis and Patrick are their role models. They don’t miss anything they are associated with. Now comes in Jason! Holy moly. Can I have two fantasy husbands? Haha. For real though, their podcast is the coolest thing since football was invented. I love this duo and you just know their parents have got to be so proud of them. I love listening to their podcasts as they are very entertaining. We get their opinions on the weekly games and also some things in their personal life. I love hearing about their mom. I hope someday if my boys make it big they talk about me like these two talk about their mom. This is one family that genuinely loves each other. If you haven’t listened to their podcast yet you are missing out. Listen to it now! Thank you Jason and Travis for giving us this entertainment. It’s not always easy putting yourself out there so we do appreciate it. PS: my dream is to meet Travis in person and my boys so they can meet their role model. Jason would be a bonus! So Travis , if you ever feel like making this Kansas Mom happy well I’m sure you can respond to this .
3. Best podcast in a long time - Kansas City Native but honestly never followed football. This is change my perspective on football, and actually made me a pretty big fan, following games through the season. It’s been really special getting to listen to the podcast and talk about it with my younger brother who’s a Kansas City fire fighter. Really feels like a family show and it’s really brought my family closer together.
4. Jerry Kramers “Instant Replay” of ! - I got to meet and assist with some autograph session Jerry Kramer was doing a few years ago and then stumbled upon his book “Instant Replay” To be honest, I’m not even sure how I found this podcast but am definitely glad I did! Just like Jerry Kramer, one of the most interesting people I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting the Kelce brothers recap of their year resulted in a journal of an incredible year and journey! Can’t wait for Wednesday to see what they have in store for us!
5. Amazing podcast - I listen to all football podcast, this one AMAZING! I’m a huge football fan always have been but listening to these guys all year and then watching them get where they were.that changed the game. I was almost as excited for this game as if it was my own team (ravens fan). Thanks for making this football season a special one and a SB I won’t forget. The love the respect. Everything you guys stand for I support. Continue the amazing work/careers. Can’t wait for next season now.
6. LOOOOOOOVE The Kelce Bros! - I actually prefer watching your podcast on YouTube. Watching your faces just add to it! And you’re both easy on the eyes too You two are the best Podcast I have seen/heard in a very long time! The football talk is great, but I love hearing the stories of your youth, the banter, and Travis’ spelling issues never fail to make me giggle. Keep up the great work, guys!
7. The Kelce - From Kc Chiefs fan:
Love the podcast with the great brothers , best SuperBowl game ever, The Eagles did a great job too. Jason , really hope you don’t retire yet . I really wish daddy Ed and that lovely Moma Donna should get a Super Bowl Ring , for the Great Job of wonder sons. Proud Parents and of course Congratulations Travis the parade was Awesome !!
8. Love the brother bond and hilarious - I like football. I’m not obsessed but my husband loves it and we watch together. I saw these two brothers play in the Super Bowl and then saw that they had a podcast together. I wondered how close they were and started listening. They are HILARIOUS!!!! I love their bond. They are interesting and talk about things in the league that even a sometimes football viewer like myself finds really entertaining. I love the two different personalities but you can tell they have a lot of love for each other which is refreshing. I loved the Gronk episode! So good. All the episodes have been super entertaining and light hearted. Keep talking and making us laugh. You guys are awesome!
On The Pat McAfee Show 2.0, Pat McAfee and his friends deliver one of a kind opinions that won't be heard anywhere else. Pat, who played in two Pro Bowls during his eight-year NFL career, brings a fresh take on sports and entertainment to listeners and fans. He is known for speaking his mind and is both relatable and refreshing. His player’s insight, electric storytelling, and robust sense of humor have helped him build a huge and loyal fan base with more than 3 million social media followers....
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Don’t wanna over react BUT!!! - This show is amazing. Hearing friends that played football discuss sports with a fan’s perspective is just how I like it instead of a sportscaster pushing agendas and playing favorites! Every team gets mentioned and when a team plays like garbage they say it instead of excuses. And vice versa. Ask Aaron Rodgers
2. Love the show but… - I’ve been a listener to the Pat McAfee show for years now. Ever since he buried Urban Meyer while he was at OSU. It’s amazing to see how successful he and the show has become in that time. I am a truck driver and listen daily in this podcast form and while I still give the show itself a , it’s become concerning how the podcast has taken a back seat and lately has been missed or delayed by multiple days more and more. It’s not something that would get me to stop supporting Pat or recommending the show to everyone I get a chance to but I would definitely love if they got back to getting the podcast out on time. Also tell Boston Connor Dunkin is trash
3. Since the beginning - Been following the show since they launched with Barstool and stayed with them through PMS .. Pat, AJ, and the boys are must listen sports entertainment and social commentary. Dumbest bestest show on the planet. Feels like hanging with the boys while providing access and insight you literally can’t get anywhere else.
4. Well below average - If you enjoy phrases or words that get ran into the ground and over used like, “dawg” “he’s a guy” “dahn” “potentially” “whud” Enjoy constant screaming, everyone agreeing with the host and not allowed their own opinions followed by the host interrupting guests and talking over them then this is the podcast for you
5. One of the Best - This show gets me through the day….just a quick question….is it just me? Or is the Rodger’s Tuesday spots are consistently cut out? Is it for timing? Been listening for a while now and I’ve think I’ve only heard him on the podcast version of the Show one time this year…so yea gonna need them Rodgers Segments more often lol…other than that /
6. This show delivers - I can’t remember the last episode I’ve missed.. Even during off-season of the NFL, these guys touch on all sports or anything relevant happening in the sports world. Pat’s ability to hit on key points and break things down for his listeners is unreal. It’s real talk. In my opinion it kills Pardon My Take because of credibility. Pat & AJ are both former pro athletes and I think that legitimizes their takes. They are able to relate to a lot of what they break down daily. Plus they book some pretty top tier guests.. Go Colts
7. Greatest sports podcast out there - I’ve been listening to pat and the bois since summer of , and have to say this is by far my favorite podcast and the only one I regularly tune into. The cast is hilarious and always has interesting guests and takes. Also a great place to stay up to date on sports news especially for the NFL. Would recommend to anybody NAHT A SELLOUT OR AH STOOGE!
8. AAron - I’m nobody but I just think folks saying AAron is so selfish. Maybe it’s taking so long he’s actually torn about people other than him self that he’s decision will affect... I’m % West Virginia guy. I bleed blue, gold and “white” not a Rogers lover or hater. Just give him a break, it’s a big decision
The Skip and Shannon: Undisputed Podcast. Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe, and Jen Hale discuss the biggest stories in the world of sports. It's unscripted and unfiltered. Don't miss the television show Monday-Friday at 9:30am ET on FS1.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Time to Retire - I used to love listening to the show everyday, there was good chemistry between the two and I would have several laugh out loud moments throughout each show. But lately the show has gotten too serious and nerve racking. I find myself fast forwarding through many topics because Skip refuses to admit he is wrong and he just takes it overboard to the point where it is just sad. I think this show has run its course and it’s time for Skip to retire, he just comes across as a grumpy old man who refuses to admit when he is wrong. The show isn’t entertaining anymore. PS Shannon Sharp is awesome!
2. Same topics - I used to watch/listen to this show all the time. But I’m really gettiing tired of the same teams being talked about and same topics.. There are teams in the NFL and they only talk about or consistently and it gets repetitive when they stretch it out for over half the show. Same problem with the NBA. Theres more than just LBJ KD and Kyrie. Plenty of exciting teams and storylines they don’t talk about for the same old garbage. I know its Skip that picks the topics for the shows because who else would have a minute segment for the Cowboys.
3. NEW TOPICS PLEASE - there are a lot of story lines happening in the NBA and NFL to debate! Please Baker Mayfield is not worth debating several times in the week. No more Cowboys, Brady, KD, and Lebron topics. Shannon is a star! i enjoy his stories and objective insights. Skip lacks objectivity discussing players he likes
4. Stumbling Shannon & lazy producing - Shannon needs to learn how to speak. When he gets worked up he starts to stutter & stumble over his words. I have never heard more Fidna, fix to, fitta ta, fwustwated, ackelles, and other ridiculous pronunciations. He should be removed from the show until he learns to speak. Also, way too much Dallas Cowboys talk. It’s crazy to have . hours out of hours of content dedicated to the Cowboys. It’s just lazy producing.
5. Need new topics - I like Shannon and his insight on different takes and serious topics, they’re always different and have validation and entertaining,but man Skip has his takes memorized and can never back up his takes when Shannon has him corned just goes back in the past or bring up something LeBron done to help his argument. Just wish the takes and topics would change its like I already know what Skip is gonna say when he starts a sentence lol switch it up AND PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT BAKER MAYFIELD !!!!
6. Gets a little repetitive - Always been a fan of this show, but the biggest issue is that the topics ALWAYS are either Cowboys, LeBron James, or Tom Brady... A little more substance and focus on things outside of that would go a long way in making the the No. Sports Debate Show on Television. Also, we all miss Jenny from Minne.
7. Shannon is great Skip is not - It pains me to leave this review. I have enjoyed listening to Undisputed for years. I have enjoyed Skip’s reporting back when he was actually objective and provided insight. These days the show just feels like theater. It is nauseating listening to Skip defend his positions weeks, months, or even years after he has clearly been proven wrong. He seems unwilling or unable to simply admit he was wrong about a prediction, a player, etc. Baker Mayfield steal of the century, Tom Brady number one by pro football focus, Kevin Durant toenail on the line, the list goes on. I love the perspective Shannon brings. He conversely, seems to actually be in touch with the PRESENT and importantly be willing to change his opinion on something based on new information. Skip seems more concerned about being “right” (even when he is not) than providing interesting insight. Lastly, as an aside nicknames in sports can be fun and funny. Even if they poke fun at someone based on poor performance. There is a point where this name calling becomes bullying. I have no dog in this fight other than I am a father with three kids. There was an episode recently when Skip talked about how Russell Westbrook’s wife asked him to stop using a nickname for her husband. She mentioned how hurtful and insulting it was to their family, including their children who get teased with this name. Skip essentially mocked her and has continued using the name. I lost respect for Skip as a result of this. I get it, athletes make a lot of money, sticks and stones, etc. At the end of the day, Russ is a person with a family that suffers as a result of Skip’s bullying. How about taking the high road and saying, yeah that player is not playing well but I am not going to knowingly cause pain to this man’s family with name calling/bullying.
8. No politics in my sports show - Burrow and yours political opinion is of no interest to me right or wrong. I just want to hear sports and your expert opinion on that only. If I want to hear politics, I'll subscribe to a political podcast. Have you learned nothing from CNN's downfall for political stands where they don't belong. You're cancelled!
The Herd with Colin Cowherd is a thought-provoking, opinionated, and topic-driven journey through the top sports stories of the day.
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:Sports > Football
1. Fantastic! And Disastrous - Absolutely love the show, absolutely love the thoughtful, in-depth opinion pieces. The show always makes me think about sports and more. But for the love of Pete, Jay Mac is a disaster. Sophomoric, often trying to make something out of nothing and it’s very transparent. this is not a good fit
2. Nick Wrong - Another segment with the same blow hard trying to convince people Lebron is the goat. Enough is enough. Lebron is like Chamberlain. The most physically gifted basketball players of all time. But just could not win enough big games ie championships. Congrats to him though he has scored the most pts. & Mr. Wrong has the most wrong takes.
3. Reaching out about antisemitic advertising - Herd team - I’m a daily listener to much of the volume. And I’m an antisemitism educator. I want to raise a flag about an ad that frequently runs at the start of the Herd podcast that is, likely unintentionally, pushing forward an antisemitic lie. Specifically, the ad, which is calling people to Jesus, blames the crucifixion of Jesus on his followers. While the ad doesn’t explicitly use the word Jews, it’s well known that most of his followers were Jews. Moreover, it’s we’ll known that the murder of Jesus has been blamed on Jews for millennia. This lie has lead to an incredible amount of antisemitic violence over the centuries, and remains central to many antisemitic attitudes in the western world today. It’s quite common to see Jews called “Christ Killers” online or in person, or to see it on billboards and highway overpasses in America, as a rallying cry for white supremacists in America and the west more broadly, who also blame Jews for the browning of America (and the west). Christianity is a beautiful faith and has much to offer people and the world, but at a time of heightened antisemitism, certainly we can find better ways to call people to Christ then to focus purely on the crucifixion in a way that reinforces an idea that has led to the death of millions of Jews over the centuries. Please reconsider the content of this ad and ask the organization to produce content to replace it that accomplishes the goal of calling people to their work without pushing forward stories that we know have caused great harm to a small minority group.
4. Class - Been listening a long time, always been a fan. Specifically today though, with the tragedy that was Damar Hamlin’s collapse last night, the way Colin and the team handled the show today showed absolute class and a well-thought out delivery. Well worth a listen today and moving forward, love his ability to measure out reason with a love for sports.
5. Worth checking in once a week - I can’t listen to this day in and day out. It’s hours of listing the NFL quarterbacks by measurables. The first hour is game results and a weekly check in on how the quarterbacks look. The second hour is how Colin was right or wrong about those same results he just talked about. The third hour is a magic ball spin on what Colin thinks about— you guessed it— NFL quarterbacks. Somewhere in the middle is an interview where Colin regurgitates his takes on NFL quarterbacks that he just gave us for positive affirmation- which the host is more than willing to give—to have an ally in the profession. And this reaffirms Colin as an expert on the topic of quarterbacks. He’s a great opinionated personality but check in weekly. There isn’t enough variety of topics anymore. He is established and dug in with Fox and the hunger seems to be gone. He’s coasting. UPDATE: Yeah, I switched it to star I just can’t listen anymore. I used to love Colin, but it’s hours EVERY DAY of ranking quarterbacks in different ways. He is phoning it in but I guess people are listening. They shouldn’t.
6. Stop screwing up the downloads - Look, I really enjoy Colin (the show is star) but I can't believe the nonsense in how the show is posted and managed on iTunes. Forget the gush of extra shows, the settings on the primary show cause the entire backlog to mark as completed and removes it from my phone. Its work to keep them saved so I can listen. Increasingly its work I don't want to do. I'd hate to give it up but will have to if this isn't resolved. Its the only show on all of iTunes that does this. Come on.
7. Bring Back Background Music to Podcast - I enjoyed the show more when they played their background music for special segments ( e.g. Colin Right/Wrong, Herd Hierarchy, Herdline News, etc.) on podcast and radio broadcasts. It makes the show more fun and enjoyable for listeners who can’t tune in to the TV show. The music adds to the segment, whereas cutting it off before special segments seemed artificial and unnecessary.
8. Used to be a big fan - Used to listen daily to best of the herd I still like his takes but the problem with this podcast and his colin cowherd podcast is too many episodes are from other podcasts that I’m just not interested in…I get him wanting to promote others but after couple weeks he needs to stop promoting them…the only one he’s promoted who is good is John Middlekauf and after two listens I signed up for the Middlekauf podcast and don’t need to listen on the cowherd feed for him If he released a best of the herd podcast with just the best of the herd ( min summary) and nothing else would sign up in a second and give that stars
Each week, Ryen Russillo will break down the biggest topics in sports.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Nothing special - If you want good NBA takes, listen to Nate Duncan. Funny takes on sports, listen to PMT on barstool. I don’t really get the trend here with people listening to him. Just an hour and a half of blabbering with below average guests coming on every week. Then he has these other random guests come on to give “live advice” every show? Just a bunch on random people and guests blabbering about nothing new or funny…
2. Funny and Insightful - I’m not much of a reviewer but I love this show. I like the risks they take with doing varying segments and trying different guests. Occasionally there are moments of absolute hilarity delivered with a dead pan tone by Ryen. Also I like nerding out on basketball but I don’t have time to watch as many games so this helps me get an idea of what is going on all over the league.
3. Kyle pregnant boy - Thank God ceruti took male paternity leave..? Kyle’s always been great but it’s like tyrese maxey getting his minutes while Niang is injured . (Shoutout the ringer union and Ryens patience for helping everyone realize how little ceruti contributes and how much Kyle adds) Russilo if the bottom line is getting better call Kyle and bounce ideas off him. Just cause ceruti is a yes man and watches the magic doesn’t mean we care about his nba opinions and you shouldn’t either. Kyle siruuuuudy
4. Teamwork - I’ve been listening to Ryen since he was with SVP, I’ve always respected his views, strait forward and funny, at first life advice seemed wonky but it quickly became gold, all three boys together makes an amazing trio, after Kyle gets praise from everyone he hits us with “we are all just making memories out here”…I laughed so hard while getting the kids home after work, love the pod, please never stop!
5. Lebron scoring record - Kareem at the end played almost the entire season and playoffs. Lebron has not been able to play more than games a year since he left Cleveland. The bubble year was the only way he could complete a season. This record has destroyed this franchise for the next decade. Oh and dude won’t play another games this year.
6. Smart and funny - He’s straight to the point. He finds interesting angles on sports and when he does authors or actors it’s almost better. He’s pretty much the best sports guy for football and basketball. And then there is Life Advice. Where we get Kyle coming in with stories that make you stop and think “wow. Never heard that before!” Miss you Doc!
7. “Life Advice” Is Excellent - Great podcast. I’ve really liked RR since the days of the radio show with him & SVP. I’m glad he’s doing a Ringer podcast now. The sports commentary is predictably great, but the “Life Advice” segment at the end of the podcasts is awesome! That could be the whole podcast. The one he did recently where the guy beat up an older guy at a country club was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard on a podcast. I listened to it three times. The other two guys add a lot of humor to that segment. Keep up the great work, Ryen!
8. A realistic voice in sports - Pros: Ryen asks great interview questions and clearly does his research. He also talks about topics in a different way than other talking heads, refusing to jump towards the easy headline. I could do without his overuse of “part of it” or “thing” or “your boy”—it’s comical at this point—but hey we all have our crutches. Also Kyle is hilarious. Cons: life advice is a great but my god, just read the emails through without going on tangents. Even worse, he’ll acknowledge the tangent and call himself out, then continue the tangent or start a new one sec later. It’s hard to follow, not to mention he breezes through it like he’s read it five times already. Also, are we to believe every situation is something Ryen can relate to his own life? Sadly he makes this segment too much about him, either telling a long personal story or talking endlessly about random stuff.
"The Tony Kornheiser Show" (now available exclusively on-demand) is a topical, daily talk show that starts with sports and quickly moves into politics, current events, entertainment and, really, whatever happens to be on Tony’s mind that day. The format of the show—regular sit-in guests with familiar interviews and segments—highlights not only the unique perspective of Tony Kornheiser but also the expertise of his network of friends. Join one of the most recognizable and outspoken commenta...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Tom Mosser - I want to Thank you Tony for talking about and displaying Tom Mosser’s wonderful “A Golden Retriever at a Museum” !! I have now exchanged a few eMails with Tom and arranged to buy a Giclee as well. What a gent he is as I showed him a picture of my boy Snickers, a Labradoodle…who will be this March. I am a huge fan of PTI as I have watched you boys for many years. Only recently did I realize that I could listen to your daily Podcast as Snickers and I walk our daily . miles.
2. I bet someone on this show has an original, Old English version of “Beowulf” on their bookshelf - Is the unadulterated pretentiousness of these guys for real? Does Michael converse in a pedagogical, constructivist modus operandi with his family over breakfast? Is it just a bit? Does east coast elitism actually exist? Are these gentlemen really better than me? Are these guys really even smart? These are just some of the questions you will be asking yourself once you become a regular listener of this podcast. I dig it though.
3. I hate what this show has become - This show you to be smart funny and insightful. Tony is a great interviewer and the other people Gary and Jeanie where great! Now all Tony does is talk about betting… which only fools do. Tony, when is the last time you laid a bet down? NEVER! That is because you are smart. Your show use to be smart and funny, now only Mondays are smart and funny, the shows the rest of the week are lazy and stupid.
4. Bravo Tony & Son & Team & Michael - Look Glad To See Chuck Todd Loosing, Beside The Receptacle Artery Frequencies In The Field Are Right In The Impulses Of All In All Gilets Jaunes Deutschland World Waves, Great To See Folks Like Shag, Coach Prime & So Many Other Marching Along Lance Armstrong Belligerents. FYI They Are All Guilty, Turned Tales Narrow Minded Poules Malades. Great Show Appreciate You Al Lot With Micheal!?
Salut Tony, Son: Micheal ,Dog: Jessie, & Team & Mike Wilbon
Let’s Retrograde With The Debacle Nucleonics All In All Gilets Jaunes Trepidation Apostles Harpons Over innings Baseball Straight Up Hand In The Air Hakuna Matata Democolonialism Encules Subwoofers In That Papasi House’s Eccentricity Perversesminded Androgynies Gypsminded.
Merci Pour Tout Ce Vous Faites?!
Gilets Jaunes D Ganz Deutschland Waves Healing Arts?!
5. Wilson has to be the big racist ever - I love this show and pti but talk about angry old man when did he become older than you Tony . Ask him to see second quarter of Browns and and see roughing call on Brissett . He should be happy the nfl has become like nba with a Lebron like flop (the guys called it acting job) on a third and goal that gave them a first down. Funny nobody brings that play up . Check it out a shove at most . Cost chargers points . Guess brothers can’t touch brothers either.
6. Littles are everywhere - I am in Las Vegas and have been listening to you since your radio show was on early mornings on ESPN and your son Michael was a toddler. Very happy to have found you in this format-now I can binge listen. Thank You for the glimpses into your life and all the joy and laughter you provide.
7. Hilariously Entertaining - Uproariously funny and entertaining. This podcast got me and my husband through the pandemic…me and my kitchen outlets. I’m not even a sports watcher and this podcast is just pure hilarity. But please PLEASE fix Wilbon’s audio! Every time he calls on it sounds muffled and staticky.
Brian Windhorst and a team of ESPN's Insiders sort out life in and around the NBA world.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Needs different host - I like the concept of this podcast but it’s just no fun to listen to. I quit listening to this a year ago and checked back in recently to hear if anything has changed and it has not. Conflict and yelling between Windhorst and his guest is just a pain. Also I can’t stand when these ESPN guys act like they have the toughest job in the world and are so exhausted from having to watch basketball and check their phones for news. If ESPN could get different people this podcast may have a chance.
2. You’re losing me. Edit, you lost me. - My challenge with this podcast is your terrible microphones and sound engineering. The sound from at least one guest per show makes a piercing feeling in my ears. I have to listen to the show on low volume and then increase the volume for Brian. Please fix it. .. you guys interrupt and talk over each other too much. McMahon kills momentum with clunky as f stupid jokes. Bontemps doesn’t understand that he’s not the host. Somebody teach Brian how to lead the conversation and tell the other two to fall in line.-- I just can’t do it anymore. You guys interrupt each other with your stupid quips and detail the conversation. Mix in the horrific Supercuts commercials that you play back to back. Long term listener and I’m unsubscribing. It really is a shame cause you guys know your stuff.
3. Strange pod - As well informed and knowledgeable as the Brian and the other contributors are, at times I wonder if these guys actually like the sport they cover. The constant passive aggressive comments and overall negative vibe really takes away from the actual content that’s being offered. P.s. for the love of all that is holy, do NOT bring on Marcus j spears anymore. There is no podcaster on the planet with a more boring and monotone voice. Y’all know it’s supposed to be an enjoyable listening experience right???????
4. Starting to get on my nerves - Always well-informed discussions that consider various angles and give an interesting outlook on the league. But my god the constant bickering and interrupting is no longer charming, I feel like every three episodes there’s a condescending, borderline screaming match between Windy and one of the Tim’s. Bontemps especially is so condescending and Brian just can’t help but get angry and passive aggressively rant the same points about Joel Embiid every couple pods. Zach Lowe is a much more enjoyable listen. The Hoop Collective is turning into like divorced parents who spend Christmas together and hate each other and won’t let each other speak.
5. Go back to just the Tims - x a week is too much, x is better. And the pod is the best with Windy and the Tims. Why? It’s not because of nostalgia. Because, other reasons, Brian, for all of his merits, doesn’t like to fire off takes or say things that are controversial. Both Tims are willing to do that with thought and good delivery. TB is always willing to just say the straightforward, here’s what’s going on here deal. And TM doesn’t mess around either. They complement Brian, and are the best unit.
6. Bontemps - Do you enjoy living Tim B? I honestly question if you enjoy anything ever. Brian is a nice man and much more connected to the league than you will ever be. Why do you feel the constant need to patronize him? Are you jealous? It’s beyond weird and uncomfortable to listen to. Provide some positivity or go review grunge bands you depressing weirdo.
7. Racist guest concern - I enjoy listening to Brian W. discuss NBA issues, however, find Tim and Tim to be rather racist. They never have anything positive to say about Black players in the NBA and only speak respectfully towards White players. I find this to be concerning, especially since the league is mostly Black. Additionally, these journalists have voting rights which impact how players are awarded and essentially paid. Brian W., please add a more diverse panel of guests to your show.
8. Pretty, pretty good - Windhorst does a great job. He’s good with player/team narratives, reporting and on-air demeanor. I don’t dislike the other two guys, but their grumpy sports reporter vibes are a bit hard to bear for an hour plus podcast. So I’m hit-or-miss on whether I listen to the whole show. Edit: these guys have to report on Kyrie Irving regularly so I no longer can rightly criticize the grumpiness.
Matt Jones and the KSR crew bring you the latest in UK news and views Mon.-Fri. from 10 to noon.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Get Woke, Go Broke - Have been a loyal podcast listener since the very first weeks (callers like JT, Turly Curds, Madison has questions and Fake Lou Holtz and David Beckham) but since Matt delved deeper into politics, he’s let it seep into his daily radio show. Matt’s neuroticism was funny and endearing while discussing irrelevant topics. However, since COVID his agenda has been abundantly clear as has his (and all the Left’s) hypocrisy. So much for the site’s founding mission: “to deliver Kentucky Sports news in the most ridiculous manner possible.” Now it’s just “tow the party line.” So long, Matt. It’s been fun. Update // - haven’t listened to this show in years, but was curious to hear what the heck is going on with John Calipari and his collapse at Kentucky. Only took minutes of a post game show before I was reminded why I gave up on it: ) the nose whistle ) Matt and his endless pursuit to dump on Republicans.
2. Hilarious but rough at times - I’ve listened for a while now, and everyone on this show is great and brings tons of humor. The football news that they bring is top tier, but as we all know now, the relationship with basketball is no where near as close as football. It feels like the show turns into Politics more and more every single day with Matt. It used to not be like that, they’re all hilarious when they talk about the most random stuff, and they’re funny and bring great news and topics within sports, but they need to stay away from Politics. Matt does a great job some times of clearing up some confusion within Politics, but sometimes he begins to dig a whole and share too much of his own thoughts. Now, all these guys seem very genuine to me. Matt can be a little rude in person sometimes but still means well, Drew and Ryan are amazing, and Shannon is an amazing guy that works hard. All their different personalities make a great radio show, and would definitely recommend to many people. Just wish they’d not bring up Politics so much and stick to being themselves, that’s when it’s at its best!
3. Best UK talk show & it’s not particularly close - I’ve not missed an episode of this show for going on years now. This show is hilarious & has only gotten better with time. The guys are so open about their lives and what they are going through on this show and that’s something you don’t find anywhere in sports talk radio. They make you feel like you’re sitting down at a table with them having one big conversation. Someone else left an ignorant review saying that Matt is a sell out & the show has declined since he sold the KSR brand. The SHOW was not sold when that happened, only the website. The sale had absolutely nothing to do with the show and it’s not declined in the slightest. Some people just want things to complain about. Listen to the show. Enjoy the show. Share laughs & tears with these guys. It’s fantastic.
4. Worth A Listen - A while back, I wrote a pretty scathing review of KSR (specifically about Matt Jones). While I probably wrote it out of anger, the truth is Matt Jones is not a terrible human being. Yes, I disagree with him quite a bit (and he can come across as a know it all sometimes) but I do agree with him quite a bit and he’s pretty blunt when it comes to discussing UK athletics and the SEC as a whole. I LOVE Ryan Lemond! Ryan is hysterical and truly makes the show enjoyable. Drew and Shannon are cool but are fairly reserved. As a Razorback fan who once lived in Louisville, KY for a couple of years, I enjoy this podcast as a way of keeping up on all things Bluegrass. WPS BBN
5. This show is declining - Ever since Matt sold KSR the show has been absolute garbage. Matt’s a sell out. I tried to listen today for the first time in months. It’s awful. Matt is a white boy who acts like he knows everything and is a privileged stuck up white boy. Save your time and just listen to someone else
6. Guest host - Been listening around . years now, knew about the show from my local radio station but I work out of town and didn’t know the show could be streamed or was on podcast. Took me awhile to figure out each voice and (get) the show but now I love the guys and never miss a show. Part of my every day routine every day now.
7. This is the Show - A blabbermouth know it all who constantly reminds listeners about how great his life is, who he knows, and that he owns a bar, and a wrestling company is surrounded by two yes men who never disagree because they are afraid of his ire. Shannon is the only reason to even consider listening to this.
8. Get over it - For the ppl who complain about the little bits of politics on this show, and give bad reviews. Get over it. Opinions are what a democracy is. I bet you are friends with and neighbors with someone you disagree with. I bet you are still friendly with them. Great show, great insight, best hours of my day. If politics keeps you from enjoying the newest UK scoop and laughing everyday. You deserve your miserableness.
Bomani Jones weighs in on sports, pop culture, social topics and more, with your comments on Mondays, friends of the show on Wednesdays and Domonique Foxworth on Fridays.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Down goes Frazier (MJ, JA’Rude & Da Element) - I apprecinate the consistency of TRT and Game Theory. Both shows are high level and high vibrations. We’ve gotten too much forced topic of both Brady and LeBron. The hype became to overbearing. Just like Merica’s team. MJ set the standard and continues. Some of today’s athletes are doin’ it for social media, doin’ too much. Over saturating the market like the lil Weezy mixtape run. NBA is suffering from little to no vets on teams. We’re seeing in college and with Ja, Da Element is running rampant. Another (Good) One with you and Dante Foxworthy. ADJNAMEDSLASH/ from the ()
2. Don’t make me a hater… - Been a huge fan since your Raleigh days, e gave you five stars more times than I can count. A couple things…
- Listen to your guests. You have amazing guests that have a ton to say. You let everyone know that no matter what they say, if you have a pre-formed opinion, you let them know that you are right, period.
- You are killing me by saying “white people” … for everything. Such a gross generalization ruins your point to the people who should be hearing what you’re saying. This “white person” loves your vibe, but you gotta put some qualifiers in before you lose folks
3. “Play the music” - The hold music is annoying. It’s disruptive because I shouldn’t have to fast forward through the pod as if it were filled with commercials. And it’s stupid. You can easily edit out the non-public information that should not be shared on air. I have been a pod listener for years but this is simply terrible…
4. One of the Best - I love this podcast. His guests are awesome and I also love that it touches on current events and not just sports. Mondays are my personal favorite day to listen because of the In Case You Havent Heard segment. This, like the Lebatard Show (but completely different) is more than just a sports podcast.
5. Elle/ Foxy - Jerzyxplorer I love it!! Dude you gotta let the Dion thing go. after two shows I was like ok. First time you called it. Second time. Raised eyebrow. Third time , Then CNN, TMZ and after a while I was exhausted. I know you spoke to Howard Bryant. But geez Bo. Now it just sounds like he rubbed you the wrong way. So just come out and say it be done.
6. Wayne Fontes Discussion with Howard Bryant - I absolutely loved that discussion about Wayne Fontes and whether he was passing. I was having a good laugh thinking about Fontes. I’m years old and I recall that me and my buddies used to joke that Fontes sure does look like a black dude, and how his team loved playing for him. The show is great!
7. Awesome mix of spots and black intelligence - Just been listening to the pod for a few weeks and I’m always entertained and enlightened. It’s awesome to hear Bomani have time to expound on all his thoughts or opinions. The guest are always good to hear to. stars not because I am not a hater. Adding video to YouTube or Spotify would take this pod to the next level
8. Head and shoulders Above Every Other Podcast - What separates Bomani from any other sports pundit is his penchant to back up his statements with context informed by fact He is not interested in pandering to his audience by spouting what they want to hear .. what reinforces their own perceptions of what is or is not truth If you’re looking for knee jerk group think or a bunch of folks who think whoever screams loudest or has the most followers is right … this cast really ain’t for you. Bomani is that guy… the smartest person in the room! This commentary is what journalism used to be … a search for truth though the heavens may fall…
Matt Gallagher and Tom Bellingham are two diehard F1 fans, here to bring you all the latest news, reaction, predictions and opinions from the best sport in the world. From every Ferrari strategy blunder to spicy off-track controversies, we’ll be in your ears keeping you up to speed. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. The voices of Formula One are back! - Matt and Tommy you guys are the VERY first formula one podcast that I listened back when you worked for that other media company! Honestly I look forward to your comments, conjecture, and all around honest excitement for formula one. I am PUMPED that you guys are back, on your own, all grown up and back in my ears! I refresh my podcast app everyday waiting for new episodes and you guys fill my commute to work! Keep it up guys! You truly are the voices of formula one for me!
2. Glad to see them back in the podcast seats! - If you're a Formula fan, The P Podcast is a must-listen! Hosts Matt and Tommy have a fantastic chemistry and their passion for the sport shines through in every episode. They also have a great sense of humor and aren't afraid to inject some lighthearted banter into their discussions. Each episode covers the latest news and developments in the world of F, with insightful analysis and predictions for upcoming races. But what I appreciate most about this podcast is the human element they bring to the sport. Matt and Tommy aren't just talking heads - they genuinely care about the drivers, the teams, and the sport as a whole. Overall, this is a fantastic addition to any Formula fan's listening lineup. Matt and Tommy are knowledgeable, engaging, and entertaining hosts who clearly love what they do. Highly recommended!
3. Matt & Tommy absolutely smash it! - Matt & Tommy are still bringing it here at P. They’re my go-to F podcast. As a new fan from the US, I have thoroughly enjoyed their content and it became tradition to watch their reactions with my younger kids. They’re entertaining, are independently opinionated, and have great access to drivers in a fun setting which brings out their personalities instead of typical sports interviews and talking points. They’re passionate and treat their listeners. I always look forward to them. Since there are few F fans where I from, I love talking sports, but don’t have anyone to talk to about F But listening to Matt & Tommy gives me the closest feeling of friends talking about the race, and the drama on and off the grid. Keep it guys!
4. The apex of f podcasts. - Ever since I got into f these guys have always been one of my favorites to listen too. The insights are always thought out and insightful with a supcon of silliness. The move to this new platform has been seemless and have been loving all the podcasts about the upcoming season ,and the short versions on YouTube and watch along as on twitch are also awesome. Can’t wait to enjoy another f season with Matt and Tommy!!!!!!
5. Thanks for supporting me during my dissertation year, lol - I’ve been listening to you guys for over years now and am so excited to follow you on this new adventure! I’m currently in my last year of my biology PhD and wanted to let you know you’re basically “in my ears” during all the experiments I’m running. Especially during testing this week when we’ve been blessed with daily check-ins! Lots of love from Washington, DC!
6. Thank God for Matt and Tommy - I’m a relatively new f fan. Netflix captured me a couple years ago and now I’m all in. WTF was the first place I followed on social and was super sad when the pair of you were gone. Needless to say, I was elated to stumble across your new venture! I’m currently driving . hours ( way) to work twice a week and your voices help me get through it! Keep up the good work! And… we all miss Katie. Will she be a guest any time soon?
7. Just pure fun! - If you’re looking for detailed sophisticated technical engineering breakdowns go elsewhere. If you’re looking for negativity and non-stop whinging, also go elsewhere. But if you’re looking for fun, breezy,,entertaining and welcoming discussion from the perspective of two highly knowledgeable and passionate fans, you’ve come to the right place. These two continue to add to my enjoyment of F.
8. I Laughed, Then I Cried, Then I Laughed Again - Not sure if you’ll be able to read this on pod tomorrow, but here’s my honest take. I only came into F mid-season . It was confusing, as any sport is to a newcomer. Sure, I had Drive to Survive to fan the ember of my interest, but what really put me over the edge into being a passionate fan of Formula racing was Matt and Tommy, then at WTF (the laughing). When the duo left WTF, it felt awful, an empty void in my chest (the crying). What was I to do? Who would accompany my journey through my first full F season (). Well, thank heaven and earth that Matt and Tommy are back. Their announcement of P brought a ray of sunshine, nay, a bright shining sun star to an otherwise cloudy day (the laughing again). All of this is to say, thank you guys for being here and doing this pod. Your audio and video is so genuine, kind, funny, and informative. Keep up the good work!
Actions Detrimental with Denny Hamlin will give listeners an unfiltered, honest and bold perspective from NASCAR’s most polarizing figure. Hamlin and co-host Jared Allen will unpack the previous race and look forward to upcoming events throughout the Cup Series with candid commentary and insights from the driver’s seat.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. IT IS ABOUT RACING - I am excited to see Denny start his podcast. However, there is a lot of conversation about Denny's other personal interests, that are not relevant to racing. It becomes boring after a bit. With the experience he has in racing, we could use his analysis about the races, cars, set-ups at various tracks, technology...please, help us understand what goes on before, during and after a race, and how situations on/off the track affect drivers. We have been following NASCAR for yrs. We understand Denny has other interests, but I take time to listen to this podcast and give Denny my time, because I want to understand racing, not other subjects. Time to step-up and grow into another aspect of racing. Describe race situations regarding racing, not Hollywood Stars, other sports, irrelevant subjects. Respectfully submitted.
2. Insightful Podcast - I have been a NASCAR fan since . Denny is honest and has a PhD in NASCAR. I learned new facts that I did not know before about NASCAR during the episodes that have dropped so far. The highlight of my Monday's is listening to this podcast. I am a ride or die Denny Hamlin fan. I can’t wait for the first podcast after a trip to victory lane this season.
3. Good Stuff - Never been a big Denny fan on Sundays but I do think his voice is much needed in nascar leadership and media circles. He’s a pretty smart guy and I think it shows in this podcast. He offers a ton of knowledge, insight, experience and expertise of the sport. He also seems relatively self aware and tries to provide a reasonably fair perspective on topics that could easily be portrayed one-sided which is something I appreciate. This is definitely going into my weekly rotation of podcasts while I’m at work.
4. The most funand enjoyable podcast in all of sports - First off, I want to say how much fun Denny is! His twitter has been comedy gold for year. His rain delay interviews with guys like Larson are infamous. I'm not sure why he gets so many boos. Oh wait, it's those Elliott fans. Anyway, Denny is hilarious. Just got a chance to listen to all his podcast. IMO, they keep getting better! I love the Dear Denny fan questions with the song. But Denny is so insightful and tells the funny stories both on and off the track. Denny, you would make an excellent broadcaster when you retire. I'm not sure you would want to do that, but you need a tv talk show. I think you would be great with current and past drivers. One tip. Bring back that original intro man! I loved the "He's a hack" with the crowd booing. You should also add the "Short track racing" Martinsville quote. But keep it going Denny! Great podcast!
5. Dirty Mo’s Best Podcast - It is great hearing what went down as soon as the race has ended. Denny tells it like it is and does NOT mix words. When he in his own words, “rambles on”, actually results in Denny going into great detail and is very interesting. I feel like an insider after listening to each episode!! Keep up the great work guys.
6. Nascar Podcast GOLD! - I look forward to this show every week! The fact that you put the effort and thought into putting this podcast together within hours of getting out of the car shows your true dedication to not only the sport, but the fans. The quality and insight is a true inside look into current nascar! IOFYDH P.S. We’ll be on motorhome hill at Vegas this weekend. Look for the Party!!
7. Looking forward to more - Denny has an awesome perspective on all things in the modern world of NASCAR as an owner and driver. I hope he continues to share unfiltered opinions quickly after the races, and perhaps give us a few stories on his relationships with drivers, his business partner Michael Jordan, and others in the sports and entertainment worlds. I've been hot and cold on DH since his NASCAR beginnings. This podcast has helped add some of his side of the stories. Can't say he will become my top favorite driver, but I do have a FedEx hat that I hope he signs when I attend the Chicago Street Race in July! You promised Denny!
8. year JGR fan - I’ve been DH fan since he started in Cup. Love this podcast. Love hearing about the races from his POV. Hope he is able to do this for years to come. Also, maybe at some point I would love an appearance from Taylor and Molly, even just audio. I adore Taylor’s past interviews and pre-race content. Thanks Denny and Jared!
It's the most comprehensive Fantasy Baseball Podcast you'll find. We're dedicated to helping you win your league while keeping you entertained at the same time. Find out who to add, drop, start and sit while getting the best advice every day.
Release date: 2023-03-05 Genre:Sports > Fantasy Sports
1. The best - Fantasy baseball show hands down. Will y’all help me? tm, HH cats(weird ones: R, HR, RBI, OBP, SLG, TB, NSB; IP, K, GIDP, ERA, OBPA, QS, S H) Need keepers! Rd Goldschmidt Rd Bobby Witt Rd McClanahan Rd Julio Urias Rd Eloy J Rd Vinnie P Rd Corbin Carroll Leaning vinnie p and Carroll, not sure at all though. Thanks!!!!!! I have no idea why it says star fake!!!! Something old copy pasted maybe , I swear. Thanks for answering
2. Dear Chazz, Pip and Rex - Love the show! I play in a team x roto(OPS) keeper league. My keepers are Tucker(th), Burnes(th), Ohtani(th) & J-Rod(th). Am I crazy to try to flip one of these guys for a st round pick to keep Carroll in the th? And which player would you try to deal? For context Goldschmidt would be the th best hitter when factoring other keepers. So essentially would you trade one of those for Carroll and at worst Goldschmidt?
3. Ohtani - A question for your CBS podcast mailbag... @ScottWhite
@Chris Towers Why can't CBS accommodate Shohei Ohtani and allow owners to play him at both Pitcher & Hitter in the same week? Ohtani is a generational talent and we are now at the point where he deserves to be considered/allowed to be played at BOTH positions as the Angels are using him. He was the MVP in and the runner-up in all because he is a UNICORN and can both pitch and hit. CBS Fantasy baseball should allow leagues and owners to "choose" how they want to allow him to be used? Our league - The Lounge Baseball Association (started in and has used CBS since ) would like to be able to change with the times and we are considering leaving CBS this year to do so!
4. Dear Ellie, Joel, and Tess - Grade the trade. TM HH Cats Dynasty, OF/Util. I know in a TM you always want the best overall player in the deal but I couldn’t pass this up I give - Corbin Burnes/Jeter Downs
I get - Bieber/Arozarena/Oswaldo Peraza I’ve got a good team and adding three younger starting pieces will definitely help me compete. I feel like this makes my team better.
5. Best Fantasy Baseball Show - Great fantasy baseball show, always enjoy listening to you guys. Question: In a team x HH Cats league. SP categories are K, ERA and WHIP. We are also starting this year using a category called QA in place of QS, basically we get a point for this category if the pitcher has IP with less than . ERA. Knowing these categories which pitcher would you choose out of M. Kelly, D. Rassmussen, Berrios, J. Springs, or J. Montgomery? Thanks!
6. Hi Richard, Erlich, Gilfoyle and Dinesh - In a team HH daily lineup points league with keepers I have the third pick. I am already keeping Tatis, Julio Rodriguez, Michael Harris, Clase and Strider. Based on my keepers how would you rank Judge, Acuna, Ramirez, Soto, Betts, Freeman and Turner? This is a OF league with an IF spot. I really like Betts to get an edge on B but seems to early to draft him.
7. Thanks for the help! - Love the show. Love that the guys aren’t afraid to disagree and that they focus on each position and league type. I won my league last year due in large part to you guys so thank you. Keeper question: x roto salary cap, $ draft budget, with the th categories being OPS and Innings pitched. Which should I keep
$ Corbin Carroll
$ Rafael Devers
$ Justin Verlander
$ Alek Manoah
$ Emanuel Clase Thanks!
8. Helped me win my st championship - Dear Mike, Pat, Jim, and Dave, You all freaking rock. Even Frank. Last year you fellas helped me earn my first FBB championship after years in second place. I’ll follow Scott White anywhere. If Scott says nacho cheese is the best ice cream topping, I’m going to Sams Club to get one of those gallons of cheese and a few pints of Breyers. If Scott tells me to fade puppies, sunny days, and baths….well, you can catch me in a raincoat with my new cat in the shower. That said you guys helped me build an awesome roster last year and it’s time to pick keepers from the following in a team HH daily categories league. You can keep them forever. I have to choose from: Trea Turner, Soto, Machado, Altulve, Michael Harris, Arozarena, Albies, Verlander, Rodon, Devin Williams, Varsho, Vinnie P, and Oneil Cruz Thank you gentleman for all your insight and banter. Go birds and anyone but the Yankees. (the names were the O’s rotation)