Mark Titus and his rotating cast of friends, athletes, coaches, co-workers, family members, and anyone else he can get to pick up the phone take you inside his world of college basketball, the NBA, and more.
Release date: 2023-02-21
CBS Sports’ official college basketball podcast is the most entertaining and informative of its kind. Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander bring the sport into your ears at least three times per week with commentary, reporting, insider information and statistical analysis throughout college basketball all year long.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Jumping to Conclusions - I really liked this podcast until the guys started talking about the case with Brandon Miller and Alabama as if they knew all the facts and knew exactly what Bama should do about it all. GP and Norlander aren’t investigators and certainly don’t know everything that happened the night of the shooting. These guys and many others have tainted the reputation of both Alabama and Brandon Miller without all the facts. They have the right to their opinion but not to ruining people’s lives, especially without knowing the story fully. Jumping to conclusions like they have hurts other people, but they clearly don’t care. Maybe they just want more subscribers and likes. I’m not sure, but I won’t be listening anymore.
2. Alabama program - Hey mr. Connecticut. Alabama is a football school that runs a basketball program times better than UConn, a basketball school. Until your “program” sniffs a one seed I don’t think you need to worry about what kind of program bama runs. Keep the detective work off the pod and stop making stuff up about an year old kid who just wanted to play some ball and got in a little trouble. The reason you wanna speak on another basketball program is because y’all’s team is so bad you gotta take every good one down a peg.
3. Second best is pretty good - Trivia Time!!! What’s the no. college Bball podcast in the world? You found it! These guys are great. They watch, follow, know a ton and are entertaining. Norlander uses x more words than necessary but he’s delightfully nerdy. Parrish will be the first to tell you his greatness (but he’s not wrong). MASON GILLIS!
4. Great Pod all year - Norlander and Parish are a comedy act, mixed with excellent college hoops content. Matt plays the straight man, who is brilliant in his role to balance Gary, who is goofy and hilarious! Nice job guys, keep it up. Look forward to each episode. Gary - get out of the Illini locomotive.
5. Fun Topic - GP and Norlander Long time listener. On this cold Friday afternoon I’m watching Blue Chips. With NIL in place who would have commanded the most money? Butch, Ricky, or Neon? Butch got the most with his mother getting a house and job. Ricky’s dad got a tractor and a bag of cash. Neon got a car.
6. Dead Leg’s Clandestine Meeting at Hotel Sonesta - I was walking off some Thanksgiving Turkey and Portland microbrews with my lock down leaky shirt when out the corner of my “eye” I saw a brand new blue Patagonia puffy jacket. Upon further review it was owned by a Mr Matt Norlander. Being a huge fan of the pod I decided to see if he’d be down for a selfie with me and my year old son. I went into the lobby of Hotel Sonesta. I was walking up and Matt was deep in conversation with none other than preseason player of the year Drew Timme. They were pounding fountain pop like it was going out of style. Matt caught my selfie stick out of the corner of his eye and lifted one finger. The piano player started the final four and one music and the valet swiftly and assertively showed me the door. therearemoreofus patagonia fountainpop lockdownleaky
7. Legendary Interview with Leaky Made Me Write This - This is the first time I’ve written a review for a podcast and it’s all thanks to Leaky Black. I’ve been listening to the pod for over years, probably closer to , but I digress. If you’re looking for incredible non-sequiturs, anecdotes about dodo birds, and think that there are more of us than there are of them…well then, you’ve found the podcast for you! Oh, and the college basketball talk is second to none - if that’s what you’re into - given that this is a college basketball pod. Shouts to GP & Norlander for keeping me entertained for years even though my favorite squad, Pittsburgh, has found their nadir.
8. Great show - Great show! Constantly been a fun listen to two of cbb’s best in the media. Thanks for the pods and keep them coming. Also, with Gonzaga having talks with the big about moving to their conference, will the big be catchable as the premier conference in hoops? Again, thanks so much and go cougs(byu)!
Each week Shannon Sharpe—3x Super Bowl champion, member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and co-host of Undisputed on FS1—sits down with athletes, celebrities and influencers to break down, analyze and discuss the latest headlines in sports, pop culture and everything in-between.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Great stuff! - As a upcoming football player this podcast has taught me a lot on what to do and what not to do. It is overall just a good podcast with comedians and mainly athletes/ex or retired athletes. This podcast has been great for me and when I make it to the league mark my words big sauce will be in the league and give this podcast credit.
2. My Favorite Podcast - Super proud of all you’ve done, do, and accomplished! In the Black community we don’t have many positive black men to look up to...Or in the house growing up. I was raised by my Mom(Rip ) My dear Grandmother, and my Sister! No man in the home. So I’ve always looked up to Black athletes...Sterling & Shannon were the first father figures i ever had growing up! You don’t know it but for that I thank you! Kept me in sports & out of trouble! Always made My Mom, Granny, and Sis proud! For that I thank you! Salute Unc and well deserved! You’ll always have a fan right here! ThankYouUnc StayBlessed
3. Pro-black trash - Sharpe is semiliterate (on his best days) and is yet another puppet pushing a far-left agenda with hopes of staying employed. This man might be dumber than LeBron James, though that might not be possible. I would wager that anyone who has given this podcast more than one star is either a black with a criminal record or a white who hates their parents.
ALL THE SMOKE pairs two of the most outspoken and controversial players of their time. Known as fiery, intense competitors during their on-court careers, Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson are now two of the most widely respected voices by today’s crop of NBA stars. Serving as mentors to numerous players throughout the league and with their hands firmly on the pulse of the game, they have first-hand insight into the minds, lives and pressing issues facing today’s players. Barnes and Jackson, wh...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Love the pod cast - I like this podcast but sometimes when the conversation is flowing I feel like you guys should let it let the guest keep talking instead of getting back to the format you guys have some us don’t mind the podcast that are hours long me for example I prefer those you guys could make a hour pod cast and I would listen to the whole thing I work at Amazon and I work hours so I need something to keep me entertained I tried different things I tried listening to music but it didn’t work this podcast saved me and I’m forever thankful but I wish some podcasts were longer
2. Love The Show! Couple Requests! - Love the show fellas! Nothing better than listening to players journeys past and present! I’d love to hear episodes featuring Shareef Abdur Rahim and Larry Johnson! Two of my favs growing up! Shareef probably one of the most underrated players of his time. He was a walking double double. Larry’s prime much like Penny and Grant Hill was cut short by injuries but healthy at his best was fun to watch. Hope to see these kats on the show! Love what you doing!
3. Respect - Their approach and growth truly separates this from just another sports talk podcast. The Kobe episode is one I”ll forever cherish. That was a Jewel. Each episode brings to light a great choice of compelling life sharing. Can we get a show with you both catching us up on what you’re currently doing and or finishing up? Thank You for your time and executing positive, productive content. ADJNS/ ()
4. star - Stephen Jackson is a clown. One minute he’s a activist Muslim, the next he’s a wanna be thug. This fool had the audacity to say black folks need to “check in” when visiting another city. Whites, Asians & Hispanics don’t check in anywhere. Why do we as a people promote dumb stuff? SAJ needs to grow up.
5. Best NBA Podcast - Hands Down - This is the only NBA podcast I ever want to listen to. I wish Matt and Stack would do more episodes each week. There’s a bunch of other NBA pods out there, but they’re so weak. They are boring, or have annoying hosts, or are just superstars rambling to hype men, or they are way too official sounding. There’s enough ESPN-style shows out there. We don’t need more ESPN-style podcasts. Delete all of them and give Matt and Stack all the ad money. ATS actually feels authentic, and the players that come on clearly respect the hosts. I would listen to Matt and Stack deliver all my daily news if I could.
6. - I have to admit, I’d never heard of Gillie and Wallo and at first I was a bit put back by their conversation. So glad I didn’t. These guys were so funny, insightful. And again, all compliments to Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson for putting such a variety of people on their podcast. I’ve even watched some of Gillie and Wallo’s YouTube videos and have saved them for future laughs. This was one of the most inspirational segments so far, other than Shannon Sharpe. Keep up the good work guys! And looking forward to future guests!
7. Huge fan but one gripe - I love this show, Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson have awesome chemistry together and have great chemistry with their guests! But if I have no complaint, show is called all the smoke yet I feel like they avoid those hard hitting questions that would seem like they want the smoke
8. Big fan - Big fan of the show. I love the guest but could you guys get Michael Vick. Julio Jones. Thank you for the content. Never got to watch matt Barnes play in person but I got to watch Stephen Jackson play a lot living in NC. I always look forward to the new episode. You guys were some real guys to look up too with keeping it real and holding it down for your teammates. Stack you the man big dawg. Much love and respect to the both of you. Please Michael Vick.
An NBA podcast featuring a rotating lineup of the best insiders, writers, and reporters from The Athletic. Monday thru Saturday. Monday: Basketball Buds with Zach Harper and Friends | Tuesday: Tampering with Sam Amick, Anthony Slater and Fred Katz | Wednesday: Hoops Adjacent with David Aldridge and Marcus Thompson | Thursday: Point of Contention with Zach Harper, Marcus Thompson and Special Guests | Friday: Nerder She Wrote with Dave DuFour, Seth Partnow, and Mo Dakhil | And the Saturday Slam & ...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. You’re the best and so are the Bucks - Saturday Slam & Jam is the one stop shop for NBA coverage for casuals and NBA heads alike. That said, I have some thoughts: Voters’ focus on Impact Metrics means the Bucks will win exactly zero awards. And that’s good news: Giannis isn’t MVP because he’s surrounded by great players and replaced by good players. Brook isn’t DPOY because he’s got one of the best point of attack defenders (Jrue) and the absolute best free safety (Giannis) both helping him, and preventing the Defense from falling off a cliff when he’s resting. Bobby isn’t MOY because he can’t have an outstanding on/off differential when he’s helping carry bench units and is being compared to a strong starting lineup. Bud is not COY – because a team with this much talent SHOULD win games. Horst isn’t Exec of the year because this group has been accumulated over a period of years, including several key moves that preceded him, even if Crowder is the missing piece that unlocks championship equity. This team is too good to win any of the awards, because the best team is no longer the focal point of these awards. The marginal impact of each position is isolated and evaluated. And it’s tough to see this team sinking if one of the pieces is removed.
2. Real good stuff - Love all the pod’s incarnations, but the Saturday Slam n’ Jam is a true gem. Lighthearted, insightful and always fun. I’d also like to take this opportunity to suggest that we all start saying “Joel drops the hammer” when Embiid drains one of those buttery smooth jumpers from the nail Hinkiediedforoursins
3. Slammin’ Saturday Satisfaction - If you’re looking for the working man’s NBA podcast, look no further than the Saturday Slam-N-Jam. You might be flippin’ your flapjacks while you listen, but there will be no flat pancake takes on this show. After a long week at the factory or in the mines, unwind in the ambience of Andrew’s reasoned opinions. Treat yourself to the tranquil sound of Mr BabyCakes’ trivia voice. Let your worries melt away like butter on hotcakes while Andrew and Al breakdown the toughest NBA topics with aplomb. Whether you are a casual fan or an NBA sicko, this pod is sure to leave you satisfied and smiling.
4. Your favorite podcaster’s favorite podcast. - Shouts to friends DuFour, Black Tray, and Harper that brought me into the world of The Athletic. Every show on this feed is unique, which makes it the best especially if you always listen to basketball pods and want more in depth discussion and analysis. Buds is easily the most fun ensemble, Tampering is for the pros, Hoops Adjacent is basketball humanities class, Nerder makes you sound smart, and Slam and Jam is the most fun. I had a review so I reviewed it.
5. Best NBA Podcast! - The Saturday Slam and Jam is my favorite NBA podcast. Andrew and Alex keep me entertained during my Saturday work commute. I'm always impressed that Andrew can keep up with the various beat writers and superfans during "Andrew vs. the Beat." And Alex should get a side gig as the Movie Preview Voiceover Guy. No one can make these silly NBA trivia questions more riveting and suspenseful. Keep up the great work!
6. Saturday slam and jam - I’m a genuine fan of the slam and jam. It’s a fun blend of local and national nba and the Trivia is one of the few things worth listen to at normal speed. But to prove you really read all the -star reviews, please wish a happy Valentine’s Day to Katharine. Thanks for being my partner.
7. Dillon Brooks… - …Jared, Mo and Producer Curly, to borrow a page from your boss, Tucker Carlson, what are the chances that the next time you do a Feb. and bury a Dillon Brooks felony that one or several someones put the three of you on the receiving end of something that would make what Brooks got from Donovan Mitchell feel like a kiss? Just asking, girls. Just asking.
8. Missed Opportunity - The latest Hood Adjacent pod had a French guy on with hosts Marcus and DA, and I’m absolutely crestfallen that they didn’t title the episode “Lè Marcus Aldridge.” Great pod though. Also shout out to the Saturday Slam and Jam. I love the trivia section, and I’m frankly a little disturbed by Andrew’s inhuman knowledge of obscure NBA facts.
The Rights To Ricky Sanchez is a podcast that is hosted by Spike Eskin and Michael Levin and mostly, sort of about Sixers basketball.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. So great to hear Daryl on the Ricky - Daryl Morey has the perfect place to share his unique perspectives, the RTRS pod. Spike n Mike create the right environment for the Sixers GM to let his occasionally shampooed hair down. He’s got a good sense of humor. Now, geniuses, since so many people could not get tix, and not everyone can fly to Philly anyway, make Live Ricky hybrid, the people there will still feel fine, but you got to do it!
2. Heating up - Tune into this one folks. A couple of weeks ago they fielded a listener email asking how they manage to get along so well. Ever since then, tensions have been ratcheting up. They do it from remote locations, so if you’re looking for actual violence, go elsewhere. But if you’re looking for snide comments about who was right about Ben Simmons, this is required listening.
3. Adam’s defense of Glenn Rivers - Boy did that age like milk as I’m writing this after the disgrace that was the Lakers game on Friday. On top of the column not coming close to addressing what Glenn Rivers actually does well (which is nothing), he writes it two days ahead of what should have been an all time embarrassing loss if not for Anthony Davis missing a free throw. I wish he’d made it. Anyway, love the show and stars. fire the coach immediately.
4. Thanks Mike and Spike - Hands down the best sixers pod there is. Been a listener for years and continued through the ups and downs. As of Nov; Paul Reed HAS TO BE officially officially out the mud. There’s no way Doc can continue to play a marginally functional Montrez over Reed. points on attempts with boards, steals and blocks. I’m holding you both personably responsible for getting doc to adjust.. be the change you want to see in the world! Thanks again for a great pod. Makes my day each day I listen to you guys on the way to work. Keep it up and I’ll be with you for life.
5. LL is the GOAT - My now fiancé Sarah and I are both travel nurses currently on assignment in Nashville and LL made ring shopping SO easy. He took the time to work around our schedules and was available via phone when I was able to sneak out to the gym. I recommend anyone nervous about ring shopping to do it while on a treadmill for minutes. LL is a great workout partner and motivator! (He probably could have fixed both Markelle and Ben, and we’d have at least a three peat championship run right now). Moral of the story is to get LL to Camden ASAP, but as long as that means he doesn’t close shop because he’s the ONLY person to buy a ring from no matter where in the country you might live.
6. No More Paddington Slander - Great podcast about both the ers and the experience of being a ers fan, but I was troubled by Spike’s suggestion on a recent episode that listeners recommending Paddington during the “underrated movies” segment was a bit. I now find myself with no choice but to go to bat for Paddington , a family comedy that I would put toe-to-toe with most dramas in terms of heart and thematic weight. Sure, it’s about a naïve and impossibly kind bear getting into trouble in London, but it’s got a powerful message about the immigrant experience and our shared humanity that doesn’t feel unearned or insincere. It’s also got a vibrant visual style that tries to synthesize Buster Keaton’s physical comedy with Edgar Wright’s manic editing and Wes Anderson’s ornate framing and set design. It’s mostly successful in doing so. Paddington is sentimental without being cloying, a genuine warm hug of a movie, simply delightful. Or maybe this really is all just a bit. Keep up the good work and Trust the Process.
7. Fultz, Simmons, Maxey - Fultz is that summer crush that you meet at camp and everything seems so great. At the end of summer, they’re family moves and you never see them again. You lament all that could’ve been. is that person in college who seems to check all the boxes, but has one huge red flag. You try to look past it and date for a year or two, but at the end you just can’t see eye to eye, and you break up when you graduate. Your friends then tell you they always thought you weren’t a good fit and are excited for you to date again. Maxey is that person you meet at a friend’s dinner party after dating around in your new city. You’re shocked they’re single as they are smart, funny, and gorgeous. You quickly find out they’re even more amazing as you get to know each other more. You start spending all your time together and all of a sudden they have a toothbrush at your place. You never look back.
8. Why can’t Spike just be happy? - Just when vibes are declared “Immaculate” in Sixers land by this Pod, Spike has a hissy fit after Mike claims “it’s not radio”. The moment was so cringeworthy I actually turned it off and had to take a moment to myself to wash off the negativity. I’ve come around on Spike over the years after initially judging him a douche because of his name. No Spike you are not your Dad and you don’t have to take offense at Mike’s or anyone else’s view of sports radio and your relationships to it. Hope this spat didn’t carry over to much and that you can bury the hatchet and enjoy the good vibes in Sixers land.
4-time NBA champion Draymond Green sounds off on the NBA and goes 1-on-1 with some of the biggest names in basketball
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. “New media” - DG is quick to run to his hotel room to pod about some else’s f up. The new media is about telling the truth, giving people their flowers and calling it like is. We’ll, the new media is SILENT about his reckless punch on a TEAMMATE. No pod cast breakdown, no explanation and left us hanging on the most important story of his pod. Unsubscribed
2. Disgusting behavior - Punching your teammate is NOT OK. The warriors know this and that’s why they care more about poole’s extension than yours. It don’t matter how good you think you are individually, you’re a terrible teammate and the most useless player on the warriors. L podcast and L player.
3. Get DG meat out yal mouth clowns - People crazy on here smh what he did wasn’t cool at all I can’t defend that but to say DG needs to serve a prison sentence for punching his teammate is crazy and if your not gonna watch warriors games because DG lol trust me NOBODY CARES he genuinely apologized clearly Poole accepted and they’re moving forward idk why it’s so hard for people to do the same
4. YOU WACK HOMIE - What you did to JP was mad childish you gotta get a grip and stop acting so entitled. maybe if you weren’t so busy D riding Steph and Klay your whole career you could have developed a semi-respectable jumper so that maybe you would actually deserve a max extension. instead them dollars are going Jordan Pooles direction. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT
5. Coach Izzo interview - That was REAL. Would never happen in the old media because there was no attacking, controversy or screaming. There is nothing wrong with POSITIVITY! The warmth I felt coming from you two filled be with happiness. Something the world could use a great deal more. Many thanks and keep up the good work! PS the Mateen episode was just as compelling.
6. Very Entertaining - Despite not being a warriors fan, this podcast never fails to entertain me. I love listening to it anywhere I go, especially on the airplane or whenever I need to kill time. Draymond is very entertaining on his own, and in addition to that he brings other high profile athletes from around the nba on the podcast. Would recommend for any nba fan.
7. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this podcast - This is the best and most real podcast out there. It’s Draymond’s honesty, his ability to be Frank with listeners and the fact that he brings content that helps you learn and/or understand a lot about whatever he’s speaking on. He always has great guest that share great information. DRaymond also isn’t afraid to correct himself and admit if he was wrong about an issue which is refreshing and shows his growth in this era of “New Media!” Keep up the great work!
8. Best. Podcast. Ever - Draymond is lit and I am grateful to experience his immense intelligence, sense of humor and dope perspective on Haters gonna hate but we know Draymond great Yo and this episode with Kyle is off the charts. As a knitwear designer from the Bay Area - I put two kids thru college designing art sweaters made out of elegant silk and cashmere and the finest natural fibers. Thank you for the respect Kyle Love the show and Draymond your fashion intelligence
After 20 years together on Inside The NBA, Ernie Johnson and Charles Barkley still have a lot to talk about. The Steam Room podcast is the new platform for EJ, Chuck, and weekly guests to explore conversations beyond the world of basketball. Grab your bracelet and step into The Steam Room every Thursday… and please, remember to keep your towel on.
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. Charles is - Charles is one of my favorite people in the world. He’s always been honest and open, and you just don’t get that from a lot of media folks. I was minutes away when he played at Auburn and he’s the same person now that he was then. Not a lot of people who’ve accomplished what he has can say that.
2. OMGoodness! Best Podcast in America! - WHAT A TREAT! I could not believe it when I listen to The Steam Room the first time—which was only about two or three months ago. I don’t even remember how it fell into my lap. No one told me. But it is so darn FUN! Ernie and Charles together! WOW! They balance each other. And Thank You Ernie for always getting Charles’s sense of humor. Charles is from “the other side” of everywhere! He is brilliant! But more than that, he is genuine and honest, and a wonderful human being. Just listen to him and you’ll see his good heart! I only hope to meet him one day—at the Celebrity Golf Tourney in Lake Tahoe. That’s my only chance. And it better happen soon—I’m pushing ! Better than pushing daisies! In my books: Best Podcast in America!
3. Same racist propaganda as the nba - Within minutes of the first episode I tried, they immediately talk about their criminal martyr Floyd. I’m so sick of hearing how our skin color is different. Instead of a real narrative like the % vs the %, the nba as well as mainstream media use skin color as the factor to divide and segment the country. This division makes us easier to control and manipulate. Every nba game I watch, I’m remind of skin color thanks to their “message.” I can’t take it on my podcasts too
4. Love this podcast! - I can’t thank Ernie and Chuck enough for providing us with a weekly dose of entertainment and awareness. It’s been the highlight of my week during the pandemic. I’m so grateful to you both for giving me something to look forward to during these trying times. Looking forward to season . //–Update—I can’t believe you played my message on the // episode. Speechless...Thank you!!! witandwisdom
5. Entertaining - This podcast is fabulous. I enjoy the variety of guests and topics discussed. Charles, I just listened to your analysis at the half of the Houston vs Baylor final four game and I couldn’t agree more! I’ve been waiting and hoping for a Gonzaga vs Baylor national championship game. Definitely the two best teams. Those two should determine who is the champion!
6. years - Been a watcher of Inside the NBA since high school, years ago, and now I get to add to that journey with the Steam Room. I don't ever miss an episode, just as I don't Inside. These guys bring happiness, humor, levity and thoughtfulness to my days. So happy this podcast is a thing because Thursday nights isn't enough!!!!
7. Charles and Ernie - Two men I’ve loved to listen to for many, many years on TV and now on this podcast. Both are insightful, honest, funny. I grew up watching Charles, and man! he was one-of-a-kind player—so powerful, especially as a rebounder. I love that his personality is the same off the court as it was on the court. Great podcast!
8. Refrain from Politics - This show would be vastly improved by the removal of any political discussions. The non-political elements of this show are wonderful, such as the tribute episode for John Thompson. However, interviewing CNN hosts and other such figures makes large chunks of this show unlistenable. This show should not be for regurgitating boilerplate leftist media bile, but a distraction from the chaos of politics.
No Dunks is a daily NBA podcast hosted by Skeets, Tas, Trey, and JD — the original basketball podcasters. Join 'em as they break down the league's biggest games and headlines, answer listeners' questions, interview guests, and more.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Five Stars for Five Bars. - No Dunks hosts…THIS IS FOR YOU! Five Stars. Five Bars. Top Five. Whoa Boy. Wedgie. Big Beef. Applesauce. Chuckin’ garlic. Ayoooooooo. What does this all mean?! Sub around and find out. These guys being dudes are the best. Come for the ball, stay for the larfs. And shoutout to the Discord Dunkarooskis. -Hootski
2. Great show great show - Great show-But what I’m really here for is trying to get the guys to do a dune podcast. Call it nospice or something good y’all the creative ones. But over books and it could be like a once an a while thing. Cause the books are long. But it could be the new watching the fast and furious. I feel like jd would love the books and I want too se him react about the ending of book three -Great show can’t saying anything negative about it been listening for years since -(cheated was also watching starters).
3. Love it but that commercial - I absolutely love this podcast, however, the BetMGM commercial is so stressful just number after number . So many numbers. I try and skip but I am not always able to (due to driving or being on the other side of the room). But other then those ish seconds of pure panic I love the show!
4. Greatly appreciative of their talent - These guys used to be on NBATV with “The Starters” and I’d watch their show with my wife. The Athletic and NoDunks is a good partnership. It is a very fun podcast…I especially like their trying to do more things like live watch parties on YouTube (for All Star Saturday night) and this year in-person at a grill for All Star. Skeets, Tas, Trey, JD, Jerome thank you! Miss you Leigh
5. Long overdued review - Started watch the Starters a long time ago. Watch it from nba.com. Then lost track of it for years or so. Found the NoDunks from Spotify during lockdown when need something to listen to when running. Recognized the voice of Skeets and Tes. Did a little research and found out what happened. Very glad to have found out the podcast for the past years. Finally can use Apple Podcasts to leave a review.
6. Hoops, Laughs, and a Whole Lot of Heart: A Rhyming Review of "No Dunks" Podcast - Listen up folks, I've got news to impart "No Dunks" is a podcast that will steal your heart With jokes so silly and humor so smart It's the best basketball show, right from the start! The hosts Skeets, Tas, Trey and JD, they're a blast Their insights on the NBA will make your day fast With laughter and cheer, they'll make it a blast It's the ultimate podcast, you'll be pleased at last! So grab some popcorn, get ready for a treat With these guys around, you'll be tapping your feet Basketball's never been so fun, a guarantee Just give "No Dunks" a listen, you'll have a slam-dunk spree!
7. These are my friends - I started listening to no dunks during the NBA bubble in when my daughter was born. This show got me through two months in the NICU, and has kept me smiling and up-to-date ever since. Now,I know there is a YouTube show, I never remember to put it on, because I love to listen to the podcast line doing something else. The show is still excellent in podcast form. That is talent. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
8. PodGods - First heard about you guys on a recommendation from Paul Scheer on the How Did This Get Made? podcast about four years ago. I haven’t missed an episode since, I recommend No Dunks to every basketball fan I know, and I listen to all the spin off pods. Thanks for giving me a reason to wake up in the morning
The official podcast of Knicks Film School - where fans learn about the New York Knicks!
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. This Fin Podcast!!! - Lovable instructors, with thoughtful analysis always, and mostly Fair And Reasonable Takes. With added faculty diversity, informed guest lecturers, and new classroom concepts, this ‘skool’ is working hard to give us solid research and perspective on our favorite game and the team (and the coach, and the front office) that we love. There’s no way studious listeners would not be well prepared for the exam dates each year.
2. Best Sports/Knicks Pod, Period - The KFS team is outstanding, covering every possible analytical angle while maintaining a balanced and reasonable approach to Knicks fandom. I’ve been listening for over years now and the scope of the podcast has grown tremendously. Jon, Andrew, Jeremy, Ben, etc… they all bring such a unique and valuable skill set to the table. Love this pod and if you love the Knicks you’ll love it too. Very meaningful stuff.
3. Jon, Jeremy, Andrew A - Jon is STUBBORN, especially about Thibs, just infuriating at times. Bends over backwards to defend thibs at all costs. But I listen to every pod and postgame bc he puts the work in and is dedicated to serving the Knicks and its fanbase. Jeremy is great and his insights are critical to the show to balance Jon. S/o to super producer Andrew too
4. Casual Friday Crew is Best - Fan since Clyde. I’ve seen it all. This four headed crew and format is the best out there. Special shout out to Shaun for today’s episode. Sorting with JB’s assist number as max to make the point. Magic. I’ve spent a lifetime presenting data, and trying (sometimes failing) to not make such mistakes, only to be told by a CEO once to use which ever sort method looks best. JB will end up being best Knicks PG since Clyde, so Shawn, you sort any way you see fit. It’s the way business is done. Keep it going my Knick brothers.
5. Katz - Always enjoy when Fred Katz joins the pod. Brings wonderful insight and perspective to Knick fans everywhere. His reporting is always fair and digs deep into all areas. Wish Knicks organization would help by making leadership available to give the fans a finger on the pulse instead of shunning away the media. Macri brings it every episode
6. Best Knicks Content Creator Out There - By far the best content creator covering the Knicks. Combines fair and balanced analysis of the organization while also relating to the die-hard fan’s perspective. I found KFS after being so disgusted with the national and local coverage of the team. Highly recommend KFS, definitely worth the listen.
7. Only consistent thing about the Knicks - This Knicks team is unwatchable. It is impossible for me to watch a full game or divert my full attention to them. However regardless of the teams performance this will always be a must listen to me. Jon and Jeremy are a fantastic duo where their podcasts feel like needed therapy sessions. My affection for this podcast is equal to that of Thibs affection playing his veterans over the young guys.
8. Hear me out - I started following this team about years ago. At the time, the only Knicks content I had access to were articles in the Daily News and the NY Post. The coverage was lacking, at best. Lacking deeper insight, analysis, passion, all the things that I wanted to hear and connect with as a -year-old Knicks fan. Then about years ago (maybe ? It’s been so long I can’t even remember) I started following Jon Macri on Twitter. I found him through the Bleacher Report app, which would repost many of his tweets to their Knicks feed. That BR feed must’ve been roughly % Jon tweets, and it was clear why: he was the only one posting consistent, thoughtful analysis and coverage of the team, and BR was starved for a constant feed of team-related content. And therein lies what this podcast, and Knicks Film School as a whole, is about: consistent, thoughtful analysis and coverage of the team we all love. Over the past several years I’ve witnessed the inception of KFS (back when it was JB’s pod) and watched it grow into the global community it is today. Jon, Jeremy, Andrew and Kris are like basketball family, and it’s so easy to feel at home on their podcasts and postgame livestreams. KFS has gotten me through some especially difficult times, both Knicks-related and otherwise. Listening to their pod has been a consistent source of joy, and has helped me feel more connected in times that have been otherwise isolating (like the pandemic). You may not agree with every take they have (though more often than not, you probably will), and you may not want your kids to hear some of the very occasional colorful language, but ultimately this podcast is for diehard fans who want to learn about this team and feel connected to other fans. If that description sounds familiar, then this podcast is for you.
NBA Superstar Paul George welcomes you on a journey of brotherhood, family, missteps and success with his new show "Podcast P". Alongside co-hosts Jackie Long and Dallas Rutherford, PG and his boys provide an Entourage-style glimpse into the life of an NBA star during the basketball season.
Release date: 2023-03-01
House of Highlights brings you the ultimate NBA fan podcast, hosted by four childhood friends talking all things NBA both on and off the court. Whether you're a casual fan or live and die for basketball, you won't want to miss Kenny, Pierre, Mike and Darrick bringing their hot takes to the mic, two times a week.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. The best sports pod ever - I listen to you guys all the time when I’m at work, Kenny I watch your YouTube channels all the time when I’m at home. I especially love the way how you be the gm on k and doing some amazing trades. P, D mills and Mike y’all keep doing y’all thang I’m glad to see young people doing something with their life. I really love the interview with D Rose fellas, you should try get more interviews like that.
2. This needs to become the basketball podcast - Prerfect balance of friendship and basketball. Started listening because i was interested in basketball but this group has made me a fanatic and taught be so much more about basketball, the importance of role players, schemes etc… only podcast I eagerly am waiting for the next episode to drop! Best part is that it makes you feel like you were just chilling talking sports with your own homies! Love this stuff
3. :D - I love these guys man. It’s the perfect mix of actual cohesive smart basketball insight, with funny moments that has a sense of kickback with the boys familiarity to it. Definitely one of the most personable pods I listen to, you’ll find yourself making connections with dmills, Mike, kenny, and P in a pretty short amount of time. I find myself coming for either a laugh or for some good hoop talk, easiest stars I’ll give anything.
4. BEST NBA/LIFESTYLE POD - Four millennial black men providing barbershop basketball talk with sound logic and credibility. Laced with humor, inside jokes with listeners and of course copious debates. I would / recommend to anyone who wants to know FACTS about basketball while being entertained by the conversations had between lifelong friends.
5. Goat BB podcast - Truly the best basketball podcast there is out there. The combination of knowledge as well as imperfection and comedy gives it not only a professional level of intellect but provides a “homey” feel I’ve never experienced in a podcast. I often find myself lost in all the deep analytics of a professional podcast but these four guys provide me with wonderful knowledge as well as a truly enjoyable, attention grabbing experience. / experience with every listen.
The Lakers Nation Podcast is dedicated to providing intelligent Los Angeles Lakers talk year-round. Hosted by LakersNation.com's Trevor Lane, this podcast provides a big-picture look at the Lakers world and breakdowns after every game. Follow Lakers Nation on Facebook and Twitter @LakersNation and on Instagram @LakersNationOfficial
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. An insightful podcast that is easy to listen to - Trevor Lane is a very capable host. He provides no nonsense analysis and typically is able to give a perspective on all things Lakers that is helpful. ScorpioSky stands out as a guest analyst whereas many of the younger co-hosts still need more time to develop their own seasoned opinions that are actually insightful.
2. Love This podcast - I usually listen to the podcast on YouTube but I just coming over here to leave a review. I love this podcast. This podcast make me feel closers to the lakers & help me know my lakers Better. I’ll been listening to this podcast for almost year now. If you a fan of the Lakers & want to know more about them this is the best podcast to listen to. I appreciate Trevor Lane & the crew for coming up with the podcast. Thank you Trevor for everything.
3. A Sonnet to Lakers Nation - A Sonnet to Lakers Nation By Derek Taylor Kent This podcast is the GOAT. The greatest Lakers station, A palace for the fan, built of purple and gold, Where we feast on victory and face our frustration, Where hopes are highest when shots are cold. The words of Trevor Lane, eloquent as the skyhook of Kareem, The optimism of Matt Peralta, inboundless and defiant, The mind of Keith Smith, a treasure for our team, All stars in their role, dedicated as Kobe Bryant. Its Magic makes it Worthy to be selected A showtime filled with true and timely talk. I’d not trade it for a draft pick unprotected Nor put it in Chris Masters’ master lock. So long as fans can cheer and games shall end So long lives Lakers Nation - a coach, a home, a friend.
4. Legitimately a good podcast - Lakers nation host Trevor lane should be on the lakers pay roll not gonna lie…. Passionate host with knowledgeable guests that bring us a community where we go through the ups and downs as a lakers fan. Honestly would recommend, just know that at times points are brought up over and over because he answers super chats from the livestream over on YouTube, which they do manage to make it listenable especially when Sean Spaces Davis and Matt The Optimist Peralta is on, / podcast.
5. Confidence - It appears to me a lot of the get really down on their self. I notice specifically TB, Troy, and AD & others The last game AD, LJ, and many others was tired . When players getting tired and some getting down on their selfs , it hard to stay focus. we agree they need more NBA quality players, such as wings you have talked about.
6. Less is more sometimes - Host is knowledgeable and passionate about the Lakers , I’ll give him that . Shows often run way too long and extremely redundant . It’s not uncommon that he will belabor a point to death for minutes , then spend the next minutes saying things like “ I’m not saying that is going to happen” or “ Don’t hear what I’m not saying “. We get it, these are just opinions, you’re not the GM. If you really get unlucky , some clown will donate $ for a “ Super Chat” and the host seems obligated to respond, hold the entire audience hostage for something that’s already been discussed at nauseam. Show actually has about to minutes of good content but often runs well over an hour . There is also this dude with the handle “spaces” . Seems like a nice enough guy but somehow crowbars the term “ sure “ ( or shore, as he pronounces it) into an episode about times . Probably a good idea for the host to listen to more polished podcasts and consider restructuring, so you can get through an episode in a reasonable time frame . I actually want to hear his point but it’s a lot of times around the track to get there . Keep at it though , you have potential .
7. The absolute best - How can you not listen to Trevor Lane is that even a thing!!!! Sean “Spaces” Davis is great! Matt “the optimist” Peralta is the man. Honestly I don’t even know what I listened to before Lakers Nation podcast. Offseason videos as well as in season work are top notch love it.
8. Incredible guys - The gang knows their stuff and it’s really refreshing to see their more positive outlooks while still acknowledging the negatives. I’m an emotional guy so every loss feels like a kick to the stones, listening to the guys takes from the game makes me feel better for sure. Trevor’s past as a teacher is apparent (in a totally positive way) and is great at telling things in a easy to understand way. Best podcast I’ve ever listened to sports wise or not.
Where college basketball matters. The Field of 68 is launching a brand-new, hour-long streaming nightly college basketball show that will give fans a chance to hear, and also interact with many of the top voices in the sport. The show is presented by Bet Rivers, and this podcast feed will be it's home this season.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Lots of fun, but really nothing but passing credit to UCLA - I enjoyed the rundown of the games, but the discussion of the UCLA/Kentucky game was % about how Kentucky lost. Not even one UCLA player name was mentioned. Yes, Kentucky shot poorly. Other than the free throw problem, a lot of that had to do with a stifling UCLA defense. Did you see the Maryland game? They got completely locked down. Many of the turnovers were forced, not careless errors. Maybe mention Jaquez amazing performance in the post against much bigger players? His name was not mentioned, but you all mentioned Oscar more than times. Injury? Maybe, but the real problem was he was swarmed and triple teamed in the post, and the defenders still got to the perimeter when he passed it out to bother the shooting. One sided? Watch it yourself again, and wonder why UCLA fans would be scratching their heads after hearing your discussion.
2. Casual fan who loves the enthusiasm and analytical breakdowns - I just happened to come across this podcast a few months ago and really I don’t think any other podcast can match the intensity and ability of the hosts knowledge of college basketball. Even if you disagree in some of their takes they have energy and seem like they actually love the sport of basketball. I highly recommend everyone listen and just enjoy the sophisticated banter.
3. Losing faith; get better. - This podcast has dwarfed into a rant or two not really supported by anything other than feelings. Jeff has been picking so much better but continues to get dumped on by Dauster who is extremely arrogant. And a podcast that is supposed to be about picks spends very little time making picks. i will continue to listen but it better get better or it will get dumped like many in the past who has a great podcast idea but fell short on the implementation.
4. I bet you’ll enjoy this pod! - My wallet and I listen every morning. My George Washington’s always Dauster’s picks, while my Abraham Lincoln’s like to fade Goodman. Both guys bring good analysis and If you’re looking for a pod that blends college basketball, betting, and stories about who has the best food in Charleston, then this is the pod for you! (Twitter- @briangodish)
5. Making college hoops better - No Dauster math required with this review. While fellow college hoops “insider?”/podcaster/friend of many programs Mark Titus is known for his time in the bench, Rob Dauster and Jeff Goodman bring the goods of an All-American podcast here. Just don’t ask Coach Cal his thoughts about the show. @matteise
6. Best College basketball podcast out there - I absolutely love this podcast, from the start when you’re trying to guess to yourself which hat Goodman will be rocking (hint: it’s mostly the Golden Bears from Cal) to the best takes and calling out Calipary for his immature actions!! I love their back and forth jabs to each other about the games from the day(s) before and I haven’t even mentioned yet that they provide perfect insight to games to bet on for the day and win you some cash!! I’m always looking forward to a.m. (ish) to watch it live on Twitter!! And you have to love it when Goodman can fire off a quick text to get some inside info before it comes out to the public later in the day!! Absolutely love this podcast!! Thanks guys, I don’t necessarily need a free shirt since I already love Homefield apparel but I’ll never turn one down but it was time I got to rating this awesome podcast!!! @TommyD on Twitter.
Andy and Brian Kamenetzky bring you a daily look into the Los Angeles Lakers and the NBA. The Kamenetzky Brothers have covered the Lakers since 2005 for a variety of media outlets including the LA Times, ESPN and The Athletic, with a unique style combining traditional journalism, informal commentary and offbeat humor. They'll break down all the latest news surrounding L.A.'s premiere franchise on the "Locked On Lakers" podcast, a part of the "Locked On Podcast Network". #nba #lakers
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Mailbag question - Long time fan of you guys and the show. So glad you have the YouTube channel now so I can stop picturing you two as the brothers who directed the Matrix trilogy. Yeah, weird I know. I need your help. I need to know if I have a valid complaint or if I’m just being a male Karen. Since the bubble, the league has drastically relaxed the dress code for coaches. Not a fan. It’s not a huge distraction, just a small annoyance. I miss the days of Pat Riley’s $ suits, but that’s not even the point. It’s weird seeing Frank Vogel and now Darvin Ham dressed like they’re going for a power walk with Karen. When I coached my sons junior high team I wore slacks, a button down, and tie out of respect for the game and the position. Am I becoming a crotchety old man at , or does this bother anyone else?
2. Good Lakers Podcast - I listen to Lakers & NBA podcasts all day while i work. I start my day everyday with the Kamenetzky brothers & i must say I really enjoy their pod. I wish they had even more Lakers basketball talk. Also; they are the only team Locked on podcast that makes pods all summer long. You can tell they have been following this team for a long time. They always make me laugh. Also; Andy has a great passion for speaking on his history with the Lakers team then & now. Give them a listen. Worth your time if you love the Lakers.
3. Professional and informative - The brothers demonstrate their experience with the audio format by having a well structured show that’s nicely paced and engaging. Their use of tonality and humor makes it an easy listen while bringing their lengthy Lakers and basketball knowledge to the audience. I make it my nd listen of everyday but I do make sure to give it a listen even if it’s not my st listen like they demand. stars
4. Lakers lack of commitment to role players - Historically, Lakers had role players that were a part of the team for years (Horry, Fox, Fisher and Odom). These teams were part of championships and were allowed to find their niche on the team over time. Since , Lakers consistently sign one year deals without team options (Monk, Walker Jr.). For example, a lot of work and coaching resources were placed on Malik Monk. Monk seemed to flourish in pick and role situations and then let go for nothing. The consistent turnover seems to show the Lakers lack of commitment to role players and lack of team options seriously hurts the Lakers success over time. Can you please explain this shift from building a foundation built on role players to now one year players with no stability or commitment for a long term run?
5. My “Golden Boy” of Lakers content! - I’ve been following you both since the old days at the Mason and Ireland show in LA. Your show has great content and is always entertaining. Glad you are in this format and on YouTube where it seems like you can be yourselves without restrictions. Keep up the good work and thank you!
6. LeBron, Kareem, Magic - Do you think LeBron could be in his Magic Johnson phase of his career where he is a valuable playmaker leading a Showtime inspired offense? Can AD play the Kareem role? Also, do you think LeBron could have Grand Slam titles in Tennis if he took up that sport with a seemingly rocket powered first serve? The big three there would only have - each in that scenario.
7. Appreciation - LoL podcast does a pretty good job of highlighting the cracks and scratches on the veneer of this season’s Lakers despite their biased alignment with the franchise. I don’t think you do enough to hold Lebron’s feet to the fire. He has had some late game turnovers, missed clutch shots, lapses in defense. Call him out as much as you do Russ.
8. Great content / personalities - Love the Locked on Lakers podcast. The Kam brothers are VERY articulate and cover content that is both significant and intriguing regarding the development of the Lakers both on and off the court. Their witty personalities also make up for the continual disappointment of the Lakers ongoing slump… Only feedback: refrain from using the profane “GD Dmn” so often. Just seems unnecessary and does more to offend than it does add value to your show. Other than that small detail - LOVE the show. It truly is my first listen every day.
Dane Moore interviews experts from around the league on the state of the Minnesota Timberwolves and latest NBA news.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Small market genius - I love the big, ESPN, Ringer pods for all things sports. However, and many Minnesota fans can attest to this, the national sports’ media can often shortchange/misunderstand the context of the Minnesota sports teams. Dane (and all of his guests) know the small markets and know the details. He brings in people who know what they’re talking about, and they’re all able to contextualize some minor details that make huge differences in the understanding of sports fans. / pod. Been listening for years. Subscribe and give it a share. Best team-focused (Timberwolves) pod there is.
2. Dane is amazing - put together intelligence, articulation, and passion and you have the perfect sports commentator who can keep both the mind and the heart of the listener engaged. some people are born to do certain things. some people work hard to achieve their dreams. and some people check both boxes. that's when you have something special
3. Dane Moore Best Pod - The wolves have been blessed with some amazing talent everywhere but on the court over the years. Dane is a huge part of that. Guys like him, Britt, and Jon do such a great job with their reporting and covering the team. The broadcast crew and digital staff on the team are awesome and it makes the fan experience so much better. Especially now that the team is elevating to contender level. Wolves nba champs - book it.
4. Awesome Pod - As a fan base the wolves are really lucky to have Dane. He does a tremendous job covering the team without bias and providing interesting perspectives and takes. Listening to Dane reminds of a really good college professor who everyone enjoys. He is well spoken and never seems to force any narrative or idea he doesn’t believe. Also how could you not love Britt… Even though they are quite different personalities they play off each other perfectly. Listening to this pod is truly a highlight of my day when they come out. Keep up the great work Dane!!!
5. Best Wolves Coverage Period - What a treat to have Dane breaking down all things Wolves. He digs deeper than most but does so in an accessible way. Dane is a well articulated basketball junky who has found his lane as the realist in a market overflowing with sports takes intended to stir the pot with negativity or pump the fan base up with irrational confidence.
6. Good ball talk, bad ads - I have listened to nearly all the episodes done by Dane, and I have learned a lot about professional basketball. No question. He is also not a cheerleader, which ruins most of the other Minnesota sports coverage. His episodes with Britt Robson are pure gold. Why do I give one star? The advertising is too much, especially in the short game summaries. Worse, the gambling ad presence is horrible. Dane himself with a losing gambling record shows why none of his listeners should be doing any gambling in the first place. Betting is as bad as tobacco and alcohol, and shouldn’t be allowed to be advertised. (And Dane of course takes money from breweries.) So why does Dane go to bed with this terrible industry? Like Pete Rose losing a fortune on baseball gambling, even though Rise knows everything about the game, Dane also proves that even someone as knowledgeable as him about basketball will lose his money gambling. But here he is, every show, telling you to be a gambler, just like him. He is destroying his integrity by running these ads. Does he even bother to add the ridiculous warning: if you gamble, do it responsibly? No.
7. Dan the Man - Miss Minnesota Timberwolves Talk, I love these convos, maybe sometime Britt is a little too cynical but hey a that’s a an entire lifetime of Minnesota sports. I’m still confident in the Wolves despite these last couple years. Keep Rocking Dan, you’re insight is really great, learn a lot about the game through your perspective.
8. Awesome show for terrible team - The level of content, news and analysis Dane provides is unmatched.The fact that he can produce such quality programming as this team continues to be among the worst once again. This podcast has kept me engaged in my favorite team even through the constant rough stretches.
Dedicated to the Study of Lakers Basketball. Hosted by Pete Zayas, Darius Soriano & Mike Trudell.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Finally!! - Long time listener in a different platform. Long time reader and watcher of all things Pete, Mike, and Darius. I don’t think I’ve reached a lower point in my fandom than the last two years but finally I get to watch good basketball again. What a joy! Thanks for surviving guys, we are back.
2. Better Than Watching Games in - Been following Pete for a few years (and his rise in the biz) and this show, and the trio assembled, are providing more interest for me than the team’s on court performance in this incarnation of the team! Smart and human interplay of the trio is as funny and warm as the expertise provided.
3. Less Darius please - As others here in the reviews have said, I’m a big fan of the pod but Darius simply talks way too much and is very longwinded. I think Pete also defers to Darius frequently asking him questions when Darius should be asking Pete questions. People are listening to hear Pete and the guys should be mindful of this.
4. Green with Depression - I am so upset that the Celtics have advanced to the ECF. I recall a tweet from LFR earlier this year in response to a cocky Celtics fan who was tweeting their amusement at the misfortune of Laker basketball. The LFR tweet said, more or less, that while the Lakers weren’t playing well at the moment, they were at least better situated to win a championship than were the Celtics, whose front office had long ago abandoned winning as “their North Star.” I “liked” that tweet, and shared it for the edification of all of my friends, Celtic fans or otherwise. At the time, I believed the sentiment of the LFR tweet to be true. Now I don’t know anymore. I love this pod, and I never miss an episode. How confident are you all that the Lakers can turn this around and compete for a championship next year? Sincerely, Green with Depression
5. LFR - These guys are insanely insightful and bring a verve to the study of basketball. They make it cool to understand the Xs and Os behind what the Lakers are doing as well as why they’re doing it…whether they agree with it or not. I love their honest opinions and how they each have a unique take on the game. It’s clearly obvious these guys have been watching basketball for a long time, but more importantly, how great they are at articulating what they’ve learned. This type of knowledge is only the type gained over the course of their lives from watching basketball. They help me take the emotion out of the wins and losses (more losses than wins this season) by educating and providing knowledge about each and every game. It is very much appreciated what these guys put together for us - days every week of the year. Big thanks and huge shoutout to their knowledge and hard work!!! Thanks fellas.
6. Heartbreaking - By far the best Laker podcast out there, breaking down one of the most frustrating seasons in Lakers history. Pete and Mike are part of the Lakers organization so I’m going to say what they can’t. Every time I see Kozma hit a game winning shot or block Embiid to beat Philadelphia, I curse Pelinka and Clutch for scapegoating him. Every time I see Caruso make winning plays for the seed in the East, I curse Jeanie for not paying him to stay. The last two years of LeBron James contract will be wasted because the team brought in Westbrook, while coach Vogel had to give washed players a chance to start. Even if they can win a title, it will be in spite of the terrible roster building and bad in game decisions, not because of any grand plan.
7. Now just a marketing tool for the Lakers Org - I really really used to like this podcast. I listened pretty regularly for about nba seasons. Unfortunately, since gaining sponsorship and support from the Lakers organization, they have become more hesitant to be critical of them when appropriate. They basically sugarcoat everything to the point where it’s not even really accurate sometimes. I’m happy for them that they found their success, but this podcast just isn’t for me anymore.
8. Pete - This podcast and Lakers Nation are my go to podcasts for Lakers talk. Love the information and all the analysis. MY one and only gripe would be when Pete talks over people and interrupts them. This is one of my biggest pet peeves and every time he does it my knee jerk reaction is to switch to something else. For some it’s not a big deal I know, just me personally I wish Pete would chill more and let the other guys finish saying their piece.
"Maxey on the Mic" A weekly show hosted by Philadelphia 76ers Guard Tyrese Maxey. Tyrese will give the listener behind the scenes access to what life in the NBA is like through a personal “Audio Diary.” The show will feature post game reactions, as well as insight into fashion, movies, practices, team dinners, video games and more. Tyrese will also speak with teammates, coaches, friends and family along the way to talk about their stories and perspectives. A production of iHeartMedia, Klut...
Release date: 2023-02-23
1. Love this kid! - Besides his mom I think I am Maxey’s biggest fan! I saw him play as a rookie (nicknamed him Sharky to my family) and loved the energy! He definitely has shown Philly what he can do. This podcast is just another awesome side of Maxey. He’s down to earth and an all around good human who appreciates his family. Looking forward to listening to his podcasts each week.
2. Tanking It To The Max - This was truly a heartfelt conversation, I love the candace Rese brings to each topic. As an up and coming All Star in this league I felt this is an excellent vehicle to share moments that are experienced along the journey. Thanks for sharing with us and continue to Take It To The Max
Shaquille O'Neal is one of the world's most dominant big men, entertainers, entrepreneurs... and podcasters! Nischelle Turner & Spice Adams join Shaq each week to go big on everything from music and sports to what's trending in pop culture. And you know it's bound to be a good time when DJ Diesel breaks out his turntables and welcomes a celebrity friend or two on The Big Podcast!
Release date: 2023-02-16
1. You should’ve known - I get Deion went to couch a hbcu. But was it help out the community or was it just boost his level and get to a main team in college. If he was doing it for community he would’ve stayed. No he wanted to show the big schools I can take and stars recruits from other major schools. Because of his stature. Then he jumped ship really fast. Sorry Prime
2. Miss old team - John, Rob, b dawg, and Shaq were the dream team. Y’all were my favorite pod out of all of them. I looked forward to Mondays just for y’all and always wished there were more. Whatever happened behind the scenes really caused this show to be nothing like the old one. Like many things in life, you don’t realize you have a great thing until it’s gone..
3. Inconsistently; Good! - As much as I like the show, I can’t stand the inconsistencies of the show. Nothing about the show has a standard release date. Come off as if they will do when they feel like it. Some on the host don’t need what the show provides so doing the show comes off as a second thought or I will get to it when I want too. It’s express being number one, possibly and congratulations! The world of pod casting is about having good information, humor, knowledge and a consistent schedule. Much success to you all!
4. Shaq - Happy belated th Birthday Shaq Back from your NBA trip to Abu Dhabi Games you is ready to jump out right in the action. You The big Fella provide eyesight on the Draymond Green-Jordan Polle practice alternation and Leboron ‘s comments (or lack there of ) on Karmee Abdul- Jabbar Spice goes of the NFL controversy roughing against the passer call , while still bringing the soiciest topics to the table.
5. Close but no cigar - Totally not as funny as the last podcast. Michelle is a bit over bearing but get yo money boo boo. I love Spice Adams but this isn’t the platform for him. He often feels like a rd wheel with nothing really to say or add. He has surface knowledge on sports and even his segment “That’s Spicy” is pulled from the headlines and you can tell he didn’t even read whatever article it pertained to.
6. Love The Show! - I have to be honest. I listened to the episode and didn’t give it a chance. I listened to every episode with the old crew and I was bias from the beginning of the new show. I wish there was a white guy in the mix to spice it up (no pun intended). But I love the crew here. I didn’t give this how a chance. But now finally started listening from the beginning and I love it.
7. Missing the old crew - I waited several months before writing this because I wanted to give the new cast a fair chance. They just don’t come close to flowing as well as the original “Big Podcast” crew did. I laughed out loud several times per episode back then…now it’s hard to find much funny enough to even chuckle. I’m a super Shaq fan, so I’ll keep listening. However, I’ll also keep hoping they’ll find someone to better organize it and give changes based on what’s actually enjoyable.
8. Leave Nischelle alone!!! - Hilarious show! Love it! One thing, Shaq gets intense all the time and shuts down conversations before they start- “I’m not gonna talk about it…” “I don’t wanna hear it”shuts down the conversation before it starts, THAT is heat, Mr Miami. A woman making a definitive statement is always seen as hot, or on one.
Actor/Director Michael Rapaport shares his strong, funny & offensive points of view on life, sports, music, film & everything in between on the I AM RAPAPORT: STEREO PODCAST.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. DINGO cures DEPRESSION - In all reality, whenever I see the sultan dropped a new auditory, disruptive manifesto, within mere SECONDS it is on. Doesn’t matter the situation. At work, on the train, one time inside my EX-girlfriend… No but seriously. I recognized Mike Rap from friends and True Romance, but having been born in the mid ’s, I missed a lot of his glory days. The man is just so naturally funny. So unapologetically himself and unabashedly New York (where I myself am also from, and I assure you my borough is thorough…) Mike, D. Cuddles, seriously, thank you. You are the ONLY media outlet I tune into religiously. No other show, podcast, etc. Y’all crack me up and ALWAYS make my day better. We love to see some POSITIVE Jewish representation in the media. Wish I could give this podcast stars. Mike Rap, you ALWAYS make my day, and therefore my life better. In a small way, that means you changed the world. Consistently. Keep doing what you do big dingo. No Bruno.
2. JEW LOVE - I have loved Mike since his Friends days but I only recently discovered he was also JEWISH! Like me. And I have found a new level of love! I am so grateful for his candid and honest and humorous discussions of antisemitism and how he uses his voice to combat antisemitism and spread Jewish joy!
3. Mike always has the rap rapor I dig! - I’m mad at myself for not finding this soon. I’ve been a lifetime fan of this guy since Zebrahead and he’s never let me down a day since. Loud, real, hilarious, witty and knowledgeable about all things sports, comedy, culture, reality tv and hip hop music. It would be a dream fulfilled to have him on the I Refuse Podcast someday.
4. DISRUPAPORT - Check out the Leo and Brad interview with Marc Maron. Want a genuine aural New York experience? Rap’s got you covered. I been watching/listening(voice alone stands the test of time) to Mike since the s and you would get a burst of his energy here and there and it was treat. The I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast is gift from the best city on earth. I love how The Shooter takes no shmack-straight shooter. This is how homies are suppose to banter. Big ups to aged-white soles. -A Fellow Yorker
Warriors Plus Minus is the definitive weekly podcast on the Golden State Warriors and All-82 is The Athletic's Anthony Slater postgame regular discussions on the Golden State Warriors
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Used to be All but now barely any content - This is best Podcast covering the Warriors. My only feedback is how long it takes them to put out their content. Simmons and other NBA pods put out content way closer to actual developing events. These guys take their time getting the show out Major developments happen but these guys put out about one episode per week
2. Great insights … buy better mics!! - Top notch insights from a really savvy crew. A must-listen for serious fans. Would be stars if you guys would work on your microphone technology. Sometimes just really bad audio! Still, great work. Thanks from a fan! Update / to stars. Thanks for fixing the audio!
3. Production needs some help - Would it kill you guys to equalize the sound in post? Some of you are hella quiet and others are so loud it sounds like the microphone is down your throat. Just speak consistently into the mike and do some basic editing, please. Love the reporting though, can’t believe y’all do this for free.
4. Love the show but too much TK - Best Warriors podcast, but sometimes it’s hard to listen to when it becomes the Tim K rant show. Cmon bro, you’ve got great thoughts but we wanna hear what the other guys say too. Slater and Marcus have great back and forths. Tim just interrupts and dominates the pod. Not that he’s not good, it just becomes too much over and over. So either TK needs some self awareness and an internal clock, or Slater and Marcus need to interrupt him back a little, or it’s not fun to listen to.
5. The best coverage - Slater, MT, and TK provide the best sports coverage. They’re authentic, funny, and have insightful analysis and tidbits about the team, from owners to GM to coaches to players to staff. They’re smart and pick up nuance about the team and convey it in an entertaining way. I love that their coverage is BALANCED and they’re not here to simply pump up the team, but that they keep it real. I subscribe to the Athletic primarily to read and hear their coverage. And though I know this podcast is a lot of work for them (I personally find it funny how they complain about it), it’s my favorite pod. Thank you Slater, MT, and TK for adding to the remarkable fun of the last many years of Warriors’ basketball!
6. The Gold(en) Standard - This podcast is the gold standard of Warriors podcasts. Like its mother web site, The Athletic, it brings together fantastic sports writers whose personalities really come out in these talks. Every one of them brings up relevant angles and info that make watching the Dubs’ games even more fun. It’s full of info, very funny and flows like a Curry flurry! Great job, guys, you feel like friends to me!
7. Outstanding pod! - I just started listening to plus/minus (I’m a Laker fan sooo haha) but I love the different voices and opinions. Especially enjoyed the rewatchable pods. Maybe you guys can do the WCF’s Game or even or the game that Draymond cussed out KD on the bench. Maybe even one of those ‘ first round games agains the Nuggets or second round vs the Spurs. Long-winded way of saying keep up the great work!
8. Rename this Podcast - This is a strong Warriors podcast. It’s the only one worth listening to, honestly, but over the last two seasons, it’s not produced often enough, especially for a disgusting band wagoner, such as myself living in Lubbock and depending on this podcast for more inside news. Keep bringing it Anthony, or rename it, Warriors Almost Every Three Games. :)
Sam Vecenie, a Senior NBA Writer at The Athletic, talks all about basketball. From the NBA, to the NBA Draft, to college hoops and even some high school, Vecenie is has you covered in this show. And some thoughts on movies, too.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Really Enjoying So Far, Some Suggestions - I love the discussions you guys have on the pod and especially like how they can span from NCAA to NBA. There’s some room for improvement with the production quality on the pod, though. Some audio issues, more “speaking over each other on Zoom calls” than I hear on other pods too. I really enjoy the content & what you guys have to say too, the audio issues can just get to a point where they’re distracting.
2. Good show - Sam’s analysis is comprehensive and Pennie brings an insightful former-player’s perspective and I enjoy the rapport between the two. Only complaints would be Sam’s absolutely brutal upspeak as well as his incessant cursing. I’m not a prude or anything but it always just feels sort of jarring and unnecessary and unprofessional.
3. The best draft pod for the smart but not obseessed ball fan - There are other podcasts that cover NBA prospects. They're great in their own ways. But they tend to get boring and deep in the weeds in a way that does not lend itself to casual listening in the car or while going for a run. Sam and frequent guest /cohost Matt Pennie make it interesting and breezy to learn about NBA prospects.
Sam also covers broader NBA trends and is well reasoned and good humourd while doing so. If other pods about the NBA draft have left you cold, check this one out.
4. . stars - Really good overall. Vaccine is great. Can get a bit repetitive with the draft prospects but they are so knowledgeable about them it’s still worthwhile overall. Tony Jones is dreadful to listen to, both listening to him speak, and his asinine uninformed takes (eg zions defense offsets his positive contributions on offense). Was really interested in the topic but one of the few shows I just couldn’t get through.
5. Awesome Draft Podcast - Started listening at the beginning of the - NBA Draft Cycle and immediately became obsessed with draft process. Extremely insightful and informative. Great way to keep up with the draft stocks of NBA prospects throughout the entire calendar year. Never unfairly slanders or criticizes prospects and takes the time to genuinely communicate to the audience the value in rooting for everyone’s individual success. Huge fan of Sam and Pennie, can’t wait for the draft guide to drop!
6. Unique and informative - Been listening a long time to Sam and I’ve always appreciated how he talks about basketball and prospects. He has a unique perspective on how the college and international game translates to the NBA and he’s able to look for specific nuanced qualities that others may gloss over. Worth listening to if you love the draft process and appreciate well thought out and researched perspective.
7. star - Well in short very informative podcast which in my opinion is the most important part of a sports podcast. Following a sport is way more fun if you know more about it and these guys do a great job. It isn’t like some other sports podcast where there are awful takes with no real or analytical background. I disagree sometimes but I don’t think they say outrageous things to spark controversy which I respect. Support genuine and rational discussion!
8. A Really Smart Pod for Cool, Chill People - Sam Vecenie is great - super smart, reasonable, and fun as a host. More smart takes, less hot takes. I’ve loved his work dating back to CBS and always check out his work on The Athletic. I’ll sum it up this way: this podcast is so good that it actually makes me (a big college basketball fan and verrrrry irregular NBA viewer) interested in watching the NBA. Also, special shout-out to guest Matt Pennie, who seems chill AF and awesome.
Gavin Schall and Alex Wolfe host the Locked On Knicks podcast, giving you a daily look inside the New York Knicks and the NBA with all the latest news, insight and expertise. From Clyde-isms, to RJ Barrett and Jalen Brunson highlights, to rampant draft and free agency speculation, Alex and Gavin have you covered every day on Locked On Knicks, part of the Locked On Podcast Network.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Gavin and Alex Wolf - Excellent podcast of Locked on Knicks ! You Alex is joined by Matthew Mianda of the Stickland , Posting toucing the Bleav Knicks Pod , and the Jacbiom Sports Show to break down the Knicks - loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder at home Should be Knicks consistently awful -poiner defense spell the end fot Tom Thibodeau as head coach? Plus, breaking down breakout games for Cam Raddish and Imimanle Quickley.
2. Best podcast about the Knicks in the Knicksverse - Maybe this is a slight exaggeration, as I also love Knicks film school. But these guys are super entertaining and full of inside basketball info about the Knicks and the nb . I’ve learned so much from them. About the draft. About strategy. About building a team. And at this point, I’m an addict of their show You like Knicks basketball, you will love these guys. Don’t know how they keep pumping out Intersting eps when the Knicks haven’t played a game in months but they do and kudos to them! And as for them doing too many commercials, heck, they do those well too. Convinced me to try built bars and now I’m addicted to them too! So thank you fellas, hope to make your acquaintance someday, you really do add so much to my basketball watching life!
3. Gavin Schall isn’t a Knicks fan. - They brought this guy in to talk about the Knicks but he isn’t a fan. He goes by the numbers and doesn’t show any support or even attempt to see the bright side. It’s been a long road for the Knicks and their fan base. For Locked On to bring in someone that isn’t a Knicks fan, to talk everyday about them without any insight or history, drives me insane. I’ve been subscribed for a long time, I think now is the time for me to unsubscribe. Thanks
4. Has gotten a lot better - The hosts have done a better job making the show more family friendly...not to sound prude but can’t listen to a podcast in the car with the family because some of the guests curse like drunken sailors, these guys sound smart I don’t see the need to say the F-bomb multiple times. If they want the episodes should bleep out the curses or put warning labels on them
5. Be More Succinct - The content is good, but you guys ramble on too long. You make a point and then run it into the ground, or you make too many points at once. After asking a question to a guest, you give your own long winded answer before giving your guest a chance to respond. That could be annoying.
6. So many ads - Good content (mostly from Alex, Gavin less so) but the amount of ads is absolutely insane.... something like % of the podcast is a commercial. That being said, I’ve stopped listening to all other locked on pods because of the ridiculous amount of commercials, so that should say something about the quality of the content that I’m willing to put up with considering that Locke guy is yelling in my ear about some mortgage broker every minutes.
7. Decent content - The ads are just too much! Just fast forward to about :- to start. Then be ready to skip about minutes worth of ads through the podcast. It’s pretty ridiculous. If this is how all locked on pods run it’s a bad look guys. Please do better. Move the ads to the end and if you must only disrupt the pod for ad break.
8. No clue what ur talking abt - Y’all rip on Obi abt defense when he was a top defender at Dayton, the team in the nation. Beat Georgia by , ant Edwards got pts and Obi . Plus he was redshirted and at Dayton years not get ur facts straight. Pls be knowledgeable when u talk. Highest character kid I’ve ever seen and is completely what any team should love to have. Ur taking him for granted, DONT. HELL BE AN ALL STAR ONE DAY
The College Basketball Experience is the premiere college basketball betting podcast. Hosted by Colby Dant, Patty C & NC Nick, the guys talk college basketball year-round from National Signing Day to Midnight Madness all the way through March Madness. From blue bloods to mid-majors, we’ve got you covered with daily fantasy & college basketball picks. No program goes overlooked as the trio prepares you for a full-court press on your bookie. Join us for the full college experience with The Colle...
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Awesome College Buckets podcast - Listen everyday! Colby and Moneyline Mac deliver awesome content daily to help grind through the college basketball season. Coming from college football, I didn’t have a lot of knowledge about college hoops teams and players, but Colby and Ryan deliver great breakdowns of the previous nights games/picks, along with deep dives into the daily slate of games to help guide you to pick some winners and find value in lines. Thanks boys! -Judge Dredd
2. Pointless - Just wasted minutes of my life. These guys spent the first minutes bragging of all their wins and blasting the same clip of a song every time. A song I now used to like. They then spent only minutes on their “Predictions” for todays games (the title of the podcast) with NO explanations or breakdown of why. Actually the opposite. This team is red hot lately and then say ML other team, no explanation. What a waste of time. Tell these guys to listen to Sean breakdown why he picks a team. Thats why we listen, or why I would have but wont anymore.
3. Best College Hoops Podcast - If you want a college hoops podcast with great insights, knowledgeable guys, and a good dose of ball busting, this is perfect podcast. Just a show of smart guys chopping it up about basketball. There's always something valuable to take away. One of my favorite moments was out of no where I heard "A Guy on a Buffalo" playing. I knew then this was the place I needed to be.
4. College basketball! - Love this podcast best college basketball podcast out there with laughter and fun each night! Love listening to your guys thoughts on each team and insight more than just a casual fan. I’m a diehard fan and love the fact I can talk with other diehard fans. Let’s get it you guys are the best
5. Colby… - Colby, I love the show man , but way too much touting which leads to too many sound drops and rambling , would keep my opinion to myself but the way you glossed over Michigan State vs Kentucky was the final straw . If your recaps are as quick as that then no problem here , otherwise the best and most informative CBB podcast, would be nice to have a time stamp for when picks begin each episode. Keep it up Dantabase
6. Best College Basketball Show out there! - By far the best CBB Show out there. Only place that does a show every single night. Dundee is the best! He is always entertaining and outworks everyone with all his prep going into his episodes! Moneyline Mac has been a great addition to the show with his background with Huggs. Keep up the great work TCBE!
7. Land Down Under - Colby, Nick, and Patty C deliver quality content daily. The gentlemen over at the college basketball experience are very knowledgeable and their picks reflect that. Been listening for a few months now every morning after a day full of brutal beats (thanks for getting me back on track). On top of that, always entertaining. Thanks guys - and shame on the people in charge over at Hartford
8. Amazing Pod - The college basketball experience is one of the best if not the best podcast out right now. I love how it’s not only about betting or talking about a certain team but about college basketball as a whole. This will be the only thing I’m listening too once March st hits and we really get into the madness of college basketball.
The Inside Carolina Podcast network features a wide range of current UNC sports topics, from game previews and instant postgame analysis, to recruiting breakdowns. IC’s stable of writers, insiders and analysts -- plus special guests -- comprise each program.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. In the Trenches - Love the podcast, but one complaint. This is the nd time of of the guys has made mention of something - this time it was the rumor of Maye’s possible transfer - while saying “we’ll discuss that more off the air. Please don’t mention it on the air if you aren’t willing to discuss it on the air.
2. Entertaining but poor production quality - If you are a UNC basketball or football fan, this is an entertaining podcast. However over the past two years the production quality has really dropped off. All of the participants seem to be still working remotely, and it really shows in the connections and sound. It sounds like an amateur podcast of guys working in their garages. Also, many of the podcasts now are just re-broadcasts of live YouTube feeds, and you can really tell the emphasis is to play to the YouTube participants rather than podcast listeners. For higher technical quality podcast and more substantive information I prefer the Carolina Insider podcast, but when I have extra time in the car this is my next go-to.
3. Matt from Cullowhee - Question I have notice Bateman loves using D- Lineman as a base personal in nickel and even goal line. I noticed it during FSU and Miami, and each team ran the ball great and he never really changed personal. I know in the first year he basically only had Crawford and strowbridge. My question is, is Bateman personal based on having OLB on the field at all times?
4. Negative Vibes, Negative Hosts - If you like highly negative and biased info based on how someone “feels” about a football game then this station is for you. Even when things are going well, these guys still could spend half a show talking about how bad a play call was or how bad the team looked. They even complain during wins, or too much time wasted talking about how bad the other teams’ play calling was. Who cares about the other team, Heels just won! Geez. It’s a shame because there is one analyst on the show that gives measurable data based off stats and the percentages. If the show could stick to the nuts and bolts of the game, it would be so much better.
5. Best for the Best! - The IC Team does an incredible job of adding color around the amazing content they create on the IC pages and the VIP boards! As a Tar Heel graduate (‘) — IC is the source for all my news for any and all UNC group chats I am currently involved in. The names of media members who have come through IC at this point is a “Whose Who” of up and coming digital journalist! Worth a “Subscribe” for sure — Go Heels!
6. Coast to Coast & Postgame Pods FTW - Updating my review but gotta help out the Coast to Coast crew. RellDMC & Sean Moran have info and Joey Powell facilitates well. Tommy Ashley, Greg Barnes, Sherrell McMillan & postgame pods with Dewey Burke make for a very informed men’s basketball crew. I’m not a huge football guy but they keep me informed enough for football, and the podcasts wore me down and prompted me to subscribe. Good work gentlemen.