It's the most comprehensive Fantasy Baseball Podcast you'll find. We're dedicated to helping you win your league while keeping you entertained at the same time. Find out who to add, drop, start and sit while getting the best advice every day.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. The best - Fantasy baseball show hands down. Will y’all help me? tm, HH cats(weird ones: R, HR, RBI, OBP, SLG, TB, NSB; IP, K, GIDP, ERA, OBPA, QS, S H) Need keepers! Rd Goldschmidt Rd Bobby Witt Rd McClanahan Rd Julio Urias Rd Eloy J Rd Vinnie P Rd Corbin Carroll Leaning vinnie p and Carroll, not sure at all though. Thanks!!!!!! I have no idea why it says star fake!!!! Something old copy pasted maybe , I swear. Thanks for answering
2. Dear Chazz, Pip and Rex - Love the show! I play in a team x roto(OPS) keeper league. My keepers are Tucker(th), Burnes(th), Ohtani(th) & J-Rod(th). Am I crazy to try to flip one of these guys for a st round pick to keep Carroll in the th? And which player would you try to deal? For context Goldschmidt would be the th best hitter when factoring other keepers. So essentially would you trade one of those for Carroll and at worst Goldschmidt?
3. Ohtani - A question for your CBS podcast mailbag... @ScottWhite
@Chris Towers Why can't CBS accommodate Shohei Ohtani and allow owners to play him at both Pitcher & Hitter in the same week? Ohtani is a generational talent and we are now at the point where he deserves to be considered/allowed to be played at BOTH positions as the Angels are using him. He was the MVP in and the runner-up in all because he is a UNICORN and can both pitch and hit. CBS Fantasy baseball should allow leagues and owners to "choose" how they want to allow him to be used? Our league - The Lounge Baseball Association (started in and has used CBS since ) would like to be able to change with the times and we are considering leaving CBS this year to do so!
4. Dear Ellie, Joel, and Tess - Grade the trade. TM HH Cats Dynasty, OF/Util. I know in a TM you always want the best overall player in the deal but I couldn’t pass this up I give - Corbin Burnes/Jeter Downs
I get - Bieber/Arozarena/Oswaldo Peraza I’ve got a good team and adding three younger starting pieces will definitely help me compete. I feel like this makes my team better.
5. Best Fantasy Baseball Show - Great fantasy baseball show, always enjoy listening to you guys. Question: In a team x HH Cats league. SP categories are K, ERA and WHIP. We are also starting this year using a category called QA in place of QS, basically we get a point for this category if the pitcher has IP with less than . ERA. Knowing these categories which pitcher would you choose out of M. Kelly, D. Rassmussen, Berrios, J. Springs, or J. Montgomery? Thanks!
6. Hi Richard, Erlich, Gilfoyle and Dinesh - In a team HH daily lineup points league with keepers I have the third pick. I am already keeping Tatis, Julio Rodriguez, Michael Harris, Clase and Strider. Based on my keepers how would you rank Judge, Acuna, Ramirez, Soto, Betts, Freeman and Turner? This is a OF league with an IF spot. I really like Betts to get an edge on B but seems to early to draft him.
7. Thanks for the help! - Love the show. Love that the guys aren’t afraid to disagree and that they focus on each position and league type. I won my league last year due in large part to you guys so thank you. Keeper question: x roto salary cap, $ draft budget, with the th categories being OPS and Innings pitched. Which should I keep
$ Corbin Carroll
$ Rafael Devers
$ Justin Verlander
$ Alek Manoah
$ Emanuel Clase Thanks!
8. Helped me win my st championship - Dear Mike, Pat, Jim, and Dave, You all freaking rock. Even Frank. Last year you fellas helped me earn my first FBB championship after years in second place. I’ll follow Scott White anywhere. If Scott says nacho cheese is the best ice cream topping, I’m going to Sams Club to get one of those gallons of cheese and a few pints of Breyers. If Scott tells me to fade puppies, sunny days, and baths….well, you can catch me in a raincoat with my new cat in the shower. That said you guys helped me build an awesome roster last year and it’s time to pick keepers from the following in a team HH daily categories league. You can keep them forever. I have to choose from: Trea Turner, Soto, Machado, Altulve, Michael Harris, Arozarena, Albies, Verlander, Rodon, Devin Williams, Varsho, Vinnie P, and Oneil Cruz Thank you gentleman for all your insight and banter. Go birds and anyone but the Yankees. (the names were the O’s rotation)
Welcome to The Ringer NFL Draft Show! We are usually known as The Ringer Fantasy Football Show, but with the 2022-23 season in the books, we have temporarily transformed this feed into a show completely dedicated to the 2023 NFL Draft. Each week, The Ringer’s Danny Heifetz, Danny Kelly, Ben Solak, and Craig Horlbeck will guide you through different NFL draft–related topics, featuring player analysis, mock drafts, team needs, listener questions, trivia games, and much more. Episodes air every...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. It’s good - Love DK great analysis and balance of comedy/football plus his comparisons are hysterical. Annoying how they think people like Levis because he’s a big white quarterback with a good handshake, idk maybe because he’s an intriguing prospect with great tools. Heifetz interrupts way to much just facilitate the conversation stop jumping in when DK or Solack are making a point. Otherwise fun draft pod.
2. Very entertaining - This is the fantasy football podcast I go to for entertainment. I’m still trying to find one with the perfect balance of information / analysis and entertainment but this one is great for entertainment. Would like if they had more insiders to give updates around injuries or who teams actually prefer in certain situations rather than their own assumptions, which I often agree with, but are often wrong. Feels like the level of information my friend group chat has but they’re funnier.
3. Worst to first - I just started listening to this show this year and have found it to be infinitely beneficial to my knowledge of what’s going on around the league. The last few years I’ve been flirting with dead last in my league and this year I’m at the top (hence ‘worst to first’). The way these guys banter back and forth is how I imagine my friends and I would be if we had a fantasy football podcast. Always good for a laugh, intriguing stats and trends, and just a genuinely good time while keeping up with the craziness that is Fantasy Football.
4. Not enough fantasy - While the fantasy advice is good, the group goes on super lengthy tangents that are just three guys talking about nothing. Most recent episode had twenty minutes at the end about non-fantasy conspiracies and talk. This is my favorite fantasy show but there’s too much filler or “three guys talking”
5. No longer my favorite - This was my favorite, by far, fantasy football show. But, recently the political and conspiracy theory views, as to why black coaches don’t get the same considerations as white coaches, has soured me. Not ONE SINGLE PERSON has ever tuned into a football podcast to hear political views or false narratives regarding race.
Stuck to what you know gentlemen, football.
6. I have to Say Danny, I am Out! - Well, after a recent drinking episode where you admitted to Coors, Bud Light and Kambucha, I am Out! . Depth of Target. The Fantasy Advice is Marginal although the information is always strong and the entertainment has been huge, but you three gambonies know nothing about beer, it was embarassing. It was more cringeworthy than when Mike Ditka was on dancing with the stars.. As an adult, I felt like I just realized I was listening to a childrens podcast about movies, underrating Apocalypse Now because it was too long (Its a war movie you guys might not have seen because the Rock was not in it). Grow some, drink a beer as it was meant to be, liking a Viking instead of a Colt.. I have listened for hundreds of hours, I feel betrayed.
7. Best Fantasy Football Show - Guys. This is the best fantasy football show on podcasts right now. It’s the chemistry between the guys, and I can never pin down who, but one of them has a remarkable laugh. Sounds like an exotic bird, but it works Cheers guys, thanks for making fantasy even more fun than it already Is. Ps, stop the Tua hate. Tua is a top QB. Cheers
8. The best fantasy football pod - There are probably podcasts that give better advice, backed by stats better presented, and better information more useful/applicable to your fantasy football needs…. But if you listened to them you probably zoned out and missed the useful information because you were bored. DK, Heifetz, and especially Craig sprinkle truly useful fantasy nuggets in between the banter, brotherly ribbing, and tangents.. They are entertaining more than anything else and I’m - combined in my leagues (last year I did listen and sucked… Mike Davis). These guys are great.
Eno Sarris, Derek VanRiper, Chris Welsh & Al Melchior discuss advanced stats and fantasy baseball strategy, prospects, and more. From the first move of the Hot Stove season to the final pitch of the World Series, join us for year-round baseball talk.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Lots of good some bad - These guys can do great analysis and I love the show for the most part. Good personalities and chemistry, well planned etc. the best part is Eno’s discussion of players in his models, the strengths and weaknesses of those models and how scouting can be combined for player evaluation. Here is what’s bad and what I anticipate a lot more of now that Welsh is on the show: lots of discussion of “the industry” of fantasy baseball analysis and analyst/high stakes leagues. Guys, seriously, no one wants to hear long stories about who was in your tout wars draft and how they sniped you or what their tendencies are or how you hung out at first pitch Arizona. Please stop. Finally most people who haven’t played fantasy baseball since the ’s are pretty aware that steals, runs, wins, saves and the like are archaic ways to measure baseball player value and that roto makes no sense. Points leagues are more popular despite the small number of people who play in high stakes leagues. please acknowledge.
2. Host’s SUPERLATIVES! - Eno, your “breaking news voiceover is on-point…phenomenal, my man. DVR, props to you for your maintaining each forum’s episodic success I abstain from fantasy baseball; however, the knowledge and data driven approach from my favorite podcast authors the best peak into what baseball organizations are using to further their success on and off the field. Thank you.
3. My favorite podcast, question about players - This is BY FAR my favorite podcast I listen to. Listen every week either while I’m running or mowing. Question about players I have fairly large shares of. - Miles Mikolas: picked him up in redraft and even a few dynasty leagues for dirt cheap. He’s been an “ace light” for me thus far, should I keep riding him or sell high? Can he keep it up? - Juan Yepez: only own him in dynasty, but have multiple shares. I’m NOT high on him at all, don’t like his approach at the plate, don’t like his longterm body type, HATE his defense. Am I being too picky, and missing some tea upside and potential? Or should I try and move him while his value is decently high? Thanks so much for taking the time to answer these questions, can’t wait to hear your opinions!! -Trenton
4. The best fantasy pod - How did it take me this long to find rates and barrels?! Two down to earth, funny, highly knowledgeable guys who don’t take themselves too seriously talking fantasy - what’s not to like? Most importantly, sometimes fantasy content forgets about the actual sport - both Eno and DVR clearly love baseball which comes through in every conversation. Keep up the great work
5. Fantastic Pod!! - I love these guys, as I'm an avid fantasy baseball player and love sober analysis. It's not about following their lead, but more about obtaining info from hard working sources and making informed decisions. Thanks guys for all the work and I certainly hope a deal gets done TODAY . -Aric
6. Always helpful, always entertaining - Every episode will give you at least one takeaway to carry to your fantasy leagues, and frankly, people who don’t listen are at a disadvantage. Eno and DVR come in well researched, humble, and flexible to carry across as much info as possible in the time given. They use complicated metrics and personal experience to talk through multiple sides of complicated discussions, and relentlessly try to provide a well measured/balanced product to anyone willing to take the time to listen. /, it’s simply a must listen
7. Some of the best baseball analysis you’ll find - All three hosts are excellent but I think Eno is just plain the best baseball analyst around - he always brings something interesting to the table, understands the numbers deeply and has contacts in the game that inform his work too. Whether it’s stuff vs command or new methods teams are using to improve hitting, he has insight. This pod is particularly good for fantasy players but these guys aren’t out of touch with real life either. Excellent show.
8. Great analysis need more recaps more on games. - I love the show and appreciate the analysis. My only complaint is that sometimes you jump right into the analysis without informing the listener as to what actually happened in the game. I don’t get to watch much baseball so I don’t usually know the details of what happened in a particular game. I get very frustrated when you jump into analyzing a game when I have no clue what actually happened. Other than that I love the show and keep up the great work. Thanks
Fantasy Football at its very best. Say goodbye to the talking heads of the Fantasy Football world and hello to The Fantasy Footballers. The expert trio of Andy Holloway, Jason Moore, and Mike "The Fantasy Hitman" Wright break down the world of Fantasy Football with astute analysis, strong opinions, and matchup-winning advice you can't get anywhere else. A high quality and entertaining show that will win you your league -- in style. The ONE Fantasy Football Podcast you can't leave off your roster...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Hands down the best fantasy football podcast - Not only is this an incredibly informative show but it’s so much fun too! The hosts are always making me laugh and I feel like it’s also made me a better fantasy player. I won my league last year and am in the finals again this year, so the advice really is quality too! Highly recommend. Update: Since starting to listen to this podcast, I’ve now won of the leagues I’ve played in. Not only are Andy, Mike, and Jason a blast to listen to, but their advice WORKS.
2. From a Former Footclan Member - Last summer, I was obsessed listening to this podcast. I'd tune in to each new episode and I even joined the Footclan this year. There's no doubt that Andy, Mike and Jason are the perfect trio to get your fantasy football advice from! However, there were times where I submitted a question to the show that was not answered very kindly. While I know they're experts on fantasy football, I believe they could work on their people skills.
3. Nice guys, Bad advice - They have good energy and the pod is enjoyable as far fantasy football podcasts go, but the advice is straight up bad. Most importantly, the preseason draft rankings were brutal—if you look at their My Guys from the preseason its said to have the same effect as staring at the sun. I stopped listening halfway through the year and immediately started doing better following my own gut.
4. Remove Mike Wright - Psyche. I know that won’t happen. But maybe consider reigning in his “humor” and “bits” tenfold. He’s a consistent drag and distraction. Andy (who is great) routinely has to get the show on track and cut Mike’s tangents short as he just adds runtime and lack of substance.” This show would win every year for best podcasts without the extraneous waste that is Mike Wrong.
5. Playoff bound - Fantastic podcast. It’s my first year in a very competitive league and with the help of the ‘Ballers I made it to the playoffs! Their advice has taught me what to look for myself and their segments are so funny. Easy to listen to but also very informative. Will definitely be joining the foot clan for next fantasy season!
6. You guys want an intern? - Literally listen you every episode. (Well actually I watch the Friday episode for the wheel of shame but still). Football in itself is my biggest passion in life. I love breaking down stats and making predictions and everything that goes along with the sport. I do my own predictions every year and there’s not a game I don’t watch. So anyway, if you’re hiring, let me know. I do also have a question for you guys. Probably won’t get this question in in time since it involves a thursday player but here it goes anyway. I started a dynasty league this year so it’s a little custom scoring but I don’t think it should be a problem for this question (WR TDs are worth pts). Rosters are set up to start RB’s, WR’s, and FLEX’s. Please help me pick my starters: CMC
Jameson Williams. Thank you for your help!
7. Withstanding this great podcast - I’ve been a listener since the early days when we learned that the mailbag drop wasn't a drop but the Hitman live. Don’t get me wrong, I love the fantasy advice but there’s no other podcast that makes me laugh out loud with the consistency that this show has. Keeping my ears open for fantasy advice that’ll get me through the playoffs. Thanks for all you do. -Kmac
8. Does Mike “The Fantasy Hitman” do any Preparation? - It’s become very clear that Mike “The Fantasy Hitman” Wright does very little preparation for the show. Or maybe he just doesn’t watch football? Jason and Andy are excellent at covering for him when he is completely wrong on simple takes. For example, this past week in the bucs backfield he claimed “white was dominating touches until he fumbled, then fournette got back into the fold” nope! % wrong! Jason had to quickly bail him out and point out the touches were pretty much evenly distributed throughout the game regardless of the fumble. “The Fantasy Hitman” misses - of these an episode. Good thing he has Jason and Andy to quickly and smoothly bail him out ! Pay attention it becomes painfully noticeable once you’re looking for it.
Sports, Entertainment and Comedy: Together at last. You may not win, but at least you'll have fun losing. Produced daily, Pat Mayo guides you through the world of NFL, PGA, and UFC betting and Fantasy Sports, along with the latest in TV and Movies.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. My Favorite Podcast - Love all Pat and the guys have to offer. Very thoughtful golf, football, etc. conversation and amazing lineup of guests he has throughout the year. Entertainment and laughs throughout from start to finish. WE NEED MORE GARION! ALWAYS FIND OUT WHO’S ANDERCURSED AS WELL! @kevinaspenson
2. Must listen every week - So many good laughs, great content, and great information to help you win money. Some times do the opposite of Mayo because he moves the needle on guys. A must to listen to daily!! If you want to win money you have to listen to it. Mayo media is taking off and need to shares into their stock haha Twitter- KTheGibson.
3. Cut Sweat - As an every week listener for both the spread picks/ cust stuff and golf…the cut sweat is a unique thing that I enjoy. It’s more fun than the golf broadcast, and I do a “make the cut” parlay every week, so it’s perfect for that. Couldn’t agree more with Pat on his thoughts he mentioned on the cut sweat in this episode. Twitter @pat_carlin
4. Great podcast to pass the time - Been listening to this pod for over years. The football advice isn’t bad, and Pat’s defense rankings are some of the best in the business. You ultimately stay here because the banter is the same between you and your friends. Entertaining pod that will help you pass the time.
5. Top Notch Fantasy Sports Podcast - I’ve been listening to the pod for ish years and got hooked with the fantasy football content. The show has only gotten better and grown to other sports. I am now thankful for all of the fantasy golf content that I can consume while football is in the offseason. Don’t worry you’ll be laughing all while getting some great insight! @OkieSmokie
6. One of a Kind - Been hooked on the PME universe for - years now. Each yeah Pat is evolving and making the shows great. Wednesday show is always phenomenal but the addition of the Best Bets Show (A.K.A How To Not Die from Popcorn ) and the Friday DFS show with Tambo has made the whole PME amazing. I find myself relistening to each show - times before I think about exploring outside to other pods in the similar space. Keep up the great work gentlemen! Hope I retire some day to Toronto and can metal detect all over the city finding Cam’s keys. @DailyGolferDFS on Twitter
Want to dominate your league and earn Fantasy Football bragging rights? Join host Adam Aizer, analysts Dave Richard, Jamey Eisenberg, Heath Cummings, and the rest of our crew throughout the year. Start or Sit, Waiver Wire, Buy or Sell, Grade the Trade, Fantasy Cops to settle your league disputes and mailbag episodes from your emails and #AskFFT tweets. Come hang out with your buddies and talk Fantasy Football! This is the only podcast you'll need to win your league!
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Best show! - Hey guys. Want to say thank you for reading my keeper question and spending a minute on your show discussing it. I believe you guys are the very best fantasy football podcast/show that is available right now. congrats to Dave on the FHOF. Enjoyed listening to that episode as it was a peek behind the curtain and provided a little history on your show. Was very cool. Thanks again fellas!!
2. Adams bad takes - My absolute favorite part of the show! In the latest episode he proclaims “nothing interesting is going to happen in the NFL between now and Monday besides the championship games”…Not even a couple hrs after the show Frank Reich is hired as the new head coach for the Panthers. Keep up the good work!
3. Championship help! Fantasy cops! - points down with burrow and Higgins to start the matchup. Only points down and some change when we all held our collective breaths for the safety of that young man. Since the site we play on has zeroed out both burrow and Higgins score - the commissioner has decided the pot should be split evenly. I turn to the guy with the best hair in the business Adam Aizer to give his advice.
4. Fantasy Cops - Help Needed Will Donate - Hi All,
Appreciate your help sorting this out. If you’re able to read and rule on the air, I’ll gladly donate $ to Hamlin’s Charity or St. Jude, your choice. In a PPR league final against the commissioners father. I have Josh Allen and Chase. With limited play Monday, I took the lead by .. My opponent’s players finished Sunday. Yahoo is showing my team as the championship team. I offered to close out the season retaining first (since I scored more points in the week scoring period) and split the st and nd place prize pool / with the second place team. The commissioner refused my offer, and stated that if the NFL cancels the game, the . points I got from Allen will be zeroed out and I would lose the championship. Commissioner also stated if the game resumed, and Allen fumbled, and was pulled I would lose. I was projected % to win at the time of stoppage Monday. I feel the commissioner is being cheap, trying to hold out to provide a championship to his Dad on a technicality. If the NFL officially cancelled the game, should the points stand that we’re accrued in limited play, or be reset to zero? If I were allowed replacement players from my bench I would still easily win (Daniel Jones to replace Josh Allen, and Pickens to replace Chase). For extra context, I was the nd place team regular season, with more regular season points, and more bench points in the final. The only way I could lose is if the NFL decides to wipe the stats from history, which is incredibly unfair since I did score enough to win in week . Please help, thank you! - John
5. Greatest podcast ever - Week of the fantasy championship can you guys help me with my lineup I need rbs a wr and a flex Alvin Kamara Kenneth walker Travis ettiene Christian Watson Michael Pittman Allen Lazard Christian Watson and Richie James thanks a bunch (I did ask a very similar question last week)
6. Championship - Penalty Kicks - Since our game was too close to call… we decided to equally divided the pot, in the spirit of good sportsmanship. In the spirit of light-hearted competition however…. Our traveling trophy will be awarded World Cup style, via Penalty Kicks! (I initially envisioned two managers locked in a room kicking each other, but we opted for a less violent version.) Each of the championship teams drop their bench players and “draft”, via waiver rotation, kickers from those available (to be added to their starting kicker from week ; kickers in total). The team with the highest week point total from kickers will then be awarded the trophy and bragging rights…. with a light hearted asterisk of course!
7. Best Fantasy Football Podcast - I have listened to the podcast for over ten years now. This is the best fantasy football podcast available. What makes the podcast so entertaining is not only the football knowledge shared but the friendly banter that goes back and forth. For my tastes, the small talk makes it more special. I listened before YouTube video. My commissioner was not using the CBS platform, but one day I downloaded this cast for advice and Adam, Dave, and Jamey just sounded cool. You could hear the camaraderie between them. They hid Adam’s wallet in the studio. Talked about the best pizza and sandwiches. Heath then joined the squad. Adding a new member to a terrifying trio is an adjustment. However, Heath’s thought process and knowledge soon won me over as well. Now they were the fearless foursome. Hosting a podcast is not easy. To go along with the guys’ analysis, Adam is a host that comes prepared, ready to manage the flow. And when the guys dig on Adam it is hilarious , but I will say Adam has a lot of good takes of his own. Many of Adam’s takes are right on. Saturdays now include a mailbag show with Dan. The banter between Dan and Adam is hilarious. It is the most entertaining show of the week. And they even include a pseudo Letterman top five list which is also entertaining. This past year I listened more in the off season than ever. I was tuned in. Coincidentally, I not only just won my fantasy championship in my team PPR league, but I did so undefeated -. Needless to say I’ll be listening in the spring again. Thank you for a great football podcast and a spectacular show each day. I will never move away from this team. Happy New Year!
Welcome . Matt in Boston. Their football analysis is top notch. And there is no other football
8. Start or sit - What’s up guys! Love the pod definitely the best fantasy pod on the air, helped me get all the way to ship this year. Davante Adams or Juju in half-ppr? Also just wanted to say Adam gets roasted for his takes but feel like he’s right more times than not (like Schultz target increase with pollard out) so put some respect on his name!
RotoGraphs Audio: The Sleeper and The Bust provides insightful fantasy baseball analysis to help you do your best in your fantasy baseball league.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Paul Sporer brings me joy - Outside of the great analysis, one small detail that is greatly appreciated by me is when Paul reiterates the name of the player they are discussing. I'm often doing other things while listening to the pod and not having to constantly rewind to keep up with the discussion is awesome.
2. It’s clear these are GOOD people - Love the content, but if you listen between the lines, it’s crystal clear these are quality human beings. Maybe that doesn’t mean as much to everyone searching for fantasy baseball advice, but if I can get good advice from people making a difference with their lives then it’s a win-win. Keep leaving people better than you found them guys, both in and out of the fantasy baseball world.
3. Podcast review - Great info and insights from the industry's stat-super-geeks. Interesting predictions and sleeper targets backed up by deep numbers. Episodes progress well. Banter is pleasant, as these guys are well informed and likable. Keep up the good work. One thing:
Sometimes the audio sounds like an OCD afflicted shart. Polish your fundamentals.
4. Just Awesome - Revising my previous review…. Paul is the GOAT and we all know this. I rewrote this review because I want to give Justin some recognition. I think he has grown so much in a short amount of time and has become an incredibly insightful, entertaining, and relatable fantasy analyst. Very much enjoy his work and his rapport with Paul. Also, really appreciate that you guys have made an effort this year to cater to shallower leagues along with teamers. I only play in s and I find it super helpful. Keep up the awesome work!
5. Constructive criticism - Easily the best pod in the fantasy baseball arena. With that said...always room to grow. Some constructive criticism, if I may: Paul - You are the ace of this staff. Have conviction in your stuff though, man. You guys (and you, in particular) genuinely have a decent sense of humor. And your audience is a bunch of troglodytes [raises hand] that didn’t ‘make it’...had to trade in the mitt/helmet/gym shoes for real jobs...and now live vicariously through fantasy. You’re safe here. When you make a funny...LET. IT. RIDE. Let’s pump the brakes on the requisite five minutes of disclaimers after every off-hand remark that could be twisted to represent anything OTHER than the good-natured humor that it is. I think it’s safe to assume that .% of the listening audience is inherently not a huge fan of domestic violence, arson and/or murder. SO, rather than spending so much of our collective time placating the random weirdo that is going to cry wolf after every innocuous joke, imagine a world where we instead go in with the assumption that people are of sound mind...and proceed to enjoy our witty banter accordingly. It has to start somewhere, folks. And a fantasy baseball pod is as good a place as any. Long story short - less backpedaling and more full-steam ahead, please. The people that need to ‘get it’...already DO. Justin - Listen to your co-hosts, dude! I lost count long ago of how many times it was blatantly obvious that you were simply waiting to talk...rather than actually listening to what your co-pilot was articulating. Jason (aka Mr. Six Degrees of Rays Baseball) - Too much Tampa Bay and/or personal injury talk. “John Smith is dealing with a tweak in his shoulder, but——“ [record scratch] “You know, Justin, as someone that averages . shoulder tweaks per year myself, I can tell you that...” We all get banged up, guy. It happens. I wish you good health (Paul, just as an example, THIS was a borderline-unnecessary disclaimer; it happens that fast...now back to Jason...) the reality is YOUR experience with [insert random ailment here] is the smallest of small samples, and ultimately means very little in the context of another dude’s recovery and subsequent fantasy output. I ‘get’ that it’s an effort to provide SOME kind of reference point...and, who knows, maybe that IS better than saying times an episode, “He’s injured. No idea how long he’ll be back, because all injuries are unique. On to the next player.” But it just feels like you use yourself as the model skeleton from th-grade Biology a little TOO often. And anything that can’t be tied back to your own anatomy is inevitably linked to the Rays, somehow. It’s too much. With all of that said though, these are admittedly minor adjustments across the board and the show is certainly a five-star production overall. Appreciate the content, fellas. Oh ya, one last thing: It feels increasingly like the episodes have a ‘hard out.’ We’re all busy…I get it…but it would seem the pod would be one of the better advertising vehicles at your disposal to promote membership to the site. In that light, I would try to make an hour of talking about baseball sound less like a chore. An episode can be minutes in length either way…but it has a markedly different vibe if you belabor from the outset how you “gotta cut it short today”…as opposed to just wrapping it up at minutes without any mention along the way that you’re rushed. Make the audience believe they were your first choice to bring to the dance…
6. My ears are bleeding - Let me just say I only attempted to listen to episode from Tues --. So this could be too quick to judge. My commute to work is min. I just listened to the first min of the podcast which consisted SOLELY of where Nelson Cruz should be drafted and how hot Matt Olson is. Yes, you read that correctly…as in how attractive Matt Olson is. Im hard pressed to think of better ways I could have wasted min better than this. I will still give stars because Im not a complete ahole.
7. Killing me - these guys are really good when they talk about players but this pod really suffers from a common feature of fantasy baseball pods- the hosts spending inordinate amounts of time talking about their drafts in experts leagues and talking about what other experts (usually other podcasters)did in their drafts. No one cares guys. % of your audience doesn’t play in tout or labr and probably most of them don’t even play roto. The obsession with getting steals and saves is silly and really detracts from talking about baseball. Please fix it
8. Slight Regression, Still Great - Still a top of rotation baseball pod. Like a low end nd round ace. Exceptional on prep for drafts & deeper league analysis than most pods. always well organized . Miss Jason & Eno & the hip hop intro song written for the show. Old white baseball fans probably complained about it. f-that it was a original song! They spend a bit too much time on mostly irrelevant players. Do we need a whole show discussing Eric Lauer, Harrison Bader, Corey Dickerson & Cole Irwin? Maybe you do idk. Tough season? Even still , if they can record at louder volume I’d give . I’m in the shower like what?! Coffee pot gurgling , what?!
A daily look back at the happenings in the NBA, with a distinct fantasy slant, with your host, Josh Lloyd (@redrock_bball). The Locked On Fantasy Basketball Podcast also looks ahead to the next night's games for DFS and recaps all of the day's action. Part of the Locked On Podcast Network.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Outstanding Podcast - Josh is one of the most entertaining, knowledgeable minds in basketball, a true leader in the fantasy industry. I have only missed a handful episodes in the last few years. He’s always prepared when dealing with injuries, buy/sell low/high players, schedules & long/short term adds & draft preparation. Once again, if you want to take your fantasy game to the highest level, I strongly recommend listening & supporting this podcast. We need to always subscribe, rate/review the show & follow Josh on instagram. This is a show.
2. I listen every day - Josh is the best analyst in the fantasy world and it’s not particularly close. I listen to him every morning and have been for years. I’ve been in the championship straight years. He dives deep into the stats and reads the data for you and gives you honest advice without being boring. He’s hilarious and it’s crazy that I start my day with this bloke but once you start you’ll understand why. Thanks for your dedication Josh!
3. Josh is unrivaled - Information, strategy, humor and entertainment. Josh is not only unrivaled in the fantasy basketball and overall fantasy advice community, but he is in a league of his own when it comes to daily sports content of any genre. Regarded as the best in his industry yet still underrated.
4. The gold standard in NBA fantasy - Listening since the early Red Rock days. Josh is without peer—the single authoritative voice in fantasy basketball. Rich, levelheaded analysis, game theory that is useful rather than speculative, ultra compelling personality and offbeat humor. I doesn’t get any better.
5. Best Fantasy hoop info - Been listening to this podcast for two years now and I credit Josh for finishing second last season and winning my league this season. He gets you an analysis of all the early games before the last game finishes, not to mention u get two new pods a day on Saturday and Sunday while all the other guys are taking the weekend off. Josh’s commitment is unprecedented and it’s most definitely an advantage against other fantasy managers who don’t have the time to watch all the NBA games or even highlights of the games. I just wish he would stop playing the Tyler Herro drop.
6. Industry leader - Josh Lloyd is the industry leader in fantasy basketball advice. What sets him apart is his information is quantitative and not based on emotion. No “do not draft” lists or “my guys” stuff but projections backed by data. It is why I am a Basketball Monster member and why this podcast is a daily listen during the season. My only complaint is this show is very ad heavy, something that has only gotten worse over the years. I hope Tegna is paying Josh a hefty salary, otherwise he should look at going out on his own or get Ken to give him an audio platform.
7. Fantastic NBA Fantasy Analysis and entertaining Pod! - As someone with limited time to watch so many games, Josh Lloyd does a great job at summarizing players and performances from a fantasy perspective. His insight and humor has made fantasy basketball analysis fun and something to look forward to on a daily basis. He has helped many on this community and it is because of him that our man league is so competitive since all of us are regular listeners. Thank you Josh for the consistency and for your hard work, you’re the GOAT in fantasy and a huge MUST ROSTAAA!!
8. Direct and to the POINT! - Love the podcast do the fact that Josh is very direct into the point it doesn’t go off script off the grid or go off onto a tangent like some podcasts and to do and I gets aggravating aside from the fact that the schilling of products and advertisements are a bit much and annoying I understand that’s how the bills are paid but doesn’t take away from the fact that still annoying but that could be fixed by fast forwarding nevertheless Josh keep up the great work as I’m a real fan!
Join Josh Norris and Hayden Winks as they outline the most actionable information around the NFL. From Fantasy Football, Team Building, NFL Film and Analytics plus game picks... it‘s all covered here.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Underdog? Great. The lads? Greater? - Did you enjoy doing best ball drafts all summer? No? That must mean you haven’t tried yet. Get in there, then stick around the feed here for ADP analysis, preseason hype, and mock drafts. Plus, if you follow the YT channel, you get game video and Josh’s light fixture, too. What’s not to like?!
2. Elite Analysis - Vaulted up to a priority listen everyday in very short order. Commentary while watching film is an excellent way to give your analytical spin. Plus, this was the only podcast of the many I listen to that was highly touting Kyle Philips. He’s a major bench asset in my keeper league and I got him before week after my draft. Keep it up fellas!
3. Happy birthday - You’ll be proud of my team drafted half ppr team
Allen Robinson (oh goddd)
Aiyuk James Robinson Toney
Rachaan white Pacheco Does Robinson get one of the RB or flex starts? Ik I should be playing best ball trying to convince the league for next year thanks for all the expertise keep it up
4. One of my new favorite podcasts - I don’t know what took me so long, but I gave this podcast a shot last month and it is GREAT. Josh and Hayden are very polished and bring great analysis to the table while keeping things moving. I also appreciate how responsive they are on Twitter. Check this show out if you haven’t already!
5. Amazing data driven in-depth analysis - One of the few fantasy football podcasts that are a must listen for me each week. Appreciate the hard work this duo is doing to provide me insightful analysis and data driven metrics to help me make important decisions about my lineup. This show also keeps me updated on the currently landscape of the NFL. Great listen, highly recommend!
6. A must listen for best ball and beyond - Josh and Hayden provide invaluable insights for drafting your best ball and season long teams. This podcast has been a great resource for me as I conceptualize player outcomes, optimal lineups, and plan for the season. If you are not listening to this podcast, you are missing out and your teams will suffer :( It is an absolute must listen.
7. Extremely Informative Fantasy Football Show - To say the least, Josh and Hayden display their vibrant personalities while also providing expansive fantasy football information to help prepare people for their best ball drafts. I find them to be engaging with how they carefully lay out their cases with their rankings and find their guests to also be of the best in the fantasy football industry. As a recent listener, I cannot be happier to have found them and help me win my leagues!
PlayerProfiler's fantasy football podcasts provide key stats and metrics to help fantasy footballers make smarter decisions. The Podfather and friends are the irreverent, fearless wrestling heels of fantasy sports talk. In-depth player analysis for daily fantasy sports (DFS), dynasty league football, and fantasy football enthusiasts of all leagues formats. Support the show: https://www.patreon.com/podfather
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Pole position - Easily the best product in the FF podcast arena. And the ONLY one that seems to understand that the entertainment quotient of an episode ultimately provides far more value to the audience than any given set of weekly, coin-flip projections. Kelley is the driving force needed to carve out a niche in such a saturated market. Nate is a G; once a month isn’t enough, but I can understand not having the personality type to accept the role that comes with hitching your wagon to the Kelley archetype (ie, smart, tireless, and my guess is also a bit self-absorbed/grating). I was not a fan of Cody at first, but to his credit he has worked at his craft and is a pretty good listen now. Props to anyone that wills themselves to relevance. With that said, is there ever a time dude is NOT “in the chat??” You gotta go outside once in a while, my guy...there’s a whole world out here. Sit a few out once in a while and leave people wanting more, big fella. Anand…WOW. Dude, do you listen to what you’re putting out? You say “Right?” after…every…single…sentence. Verbal tics are ROUGH for an audience; it’s all we hear after a while. All the research and knowledge becomes meaningless, all based on one little word. Don’t know if you care about making this a business venture going forward, but if you don’t clean that up, that will most likely be decided for you. Best of luck. And now for the bad news: Josh Larky. Yeesh. I find that I am in a quantifiably-worse mood after listening to a Larky segment. He is, in a (albeit made-up) word...anti-tainment. Josh - Just. Speak. Normally. No more weird voices, please. Just use your normal tone, and pretend that you’re talking to adults. I promise, most of us can keep up. UPDATE: NO. MORE. LARKY. Niiiiiice. Granted, his goodbye speech lasted longer than his tenure, but it was a small price to pay. Bon voyage, pal. Overall, sans Larky, this is now a SEVEN-star production in a -star world. RotoUnderworld laps the field, and this review is me saying ‘thanks.’ UPDATE : Please…let’s get JJ Zachariason off the guest list. My model my model my model my model my model my model. It’s quantitative analysis, guy, calm down. People have been doing it for decades…you haven’t found the secret sauce. And the number of times you reference it over the span of two hours is truly unbelievable. Let’s drop that robot from the annual rotation and find some fresh blood with a personality. My model my model my model my model my model. UPDATE : If I was throwing a party and it looked as though people were starting to have too much fun, Matt Freedman would get the call from the bullpen to extinguish the flames. There’s a (not-so) fine line between having a deadpan/sarcastic delivery…and having the persona of a black hole where good vibes go to die. Safe to say that’s one more curmudgeon we can x-off the guest list; nothing to lose, and potentially a human being that actually enjoys life to gain.
2. Podcast about everything other than fantasy - When Matt dives in on production, efficiency, opportunity etc.. hes one of the best, but nowadays you might get out of a hour podcast mins of that, and the rest is him rambling on about something for way too long that means nothing to a fantasy league draft. I just spent an hour listening to ‘’GEORGE PICKENS DAWG MODE’’ hoping I could get some insight if he could be someone I should look to add to my dynasty team only for him to ramble on about cap space and cash flow the whole episode. Never talking about George Pickens at all.
3. Disappointed Former Fan - When I started listening to Matt, I had just started playing dynasty and found what I thought was a hidden gem. I put my best friends on and took everything he said as law. I saw him as a savant. Four years later, and I couldn’t feel more different. As a former D player, Matt’s take don’t seemed to be based on watching football. I think he bases all his takes off hype and analytics. I’m almost positive he hasn’t watched a down of college football. I would trust a toddlers opinions on rookies over Matt’s. Matt will plant his flags on guys and when he’s wrong he won’t admit it. But if he somehow hits on a guy, dear god you’re gonna hear about it for eternity. I’m just disappointed because he used to be my favorite dynasty analyst. Now I realize he just shouldn’t be paid to do this. Do not listen to his takes. I have been a successful dynasty player IN SPITE of him. Doing the exact opposite of what he says to.
4. Endlessly informative - Rotounderworld is the gold standard for fantasy football podcasts. Every time you listen, you learn something new. All claims are backed by relevant and insightful data. Great variety of podcast forms and guests. If there’s only one thing you do to prep for fantasy football, it should be listening to this podcast (and using PlayerProfiler.com).
5. Best FF pod out there - I’ve listened to wayyyy too many FF pods, and this is the only one I have stayed subscribed to for years. Some are knowledgeable, few are entertaining. Podfather and company are both, in heaping portions. And they also don’t “love” every player, which is a widespread problem in the industry.
6. Relentless self promoter - Matt used to be entertaining but now he is just a grating self promoter who will often tear down his perceived competitors without any factual data to back it up. Player profiler is a decent product which compiles data that is readily available to anyone for free (like breakout ages and dominator ratings) and crunches them together. Decent product for people who don’t know how to crunch numbers on their own. But Matt has no idea how to actually watch tape and evaluate players. If you just want to listen to a relentless self promoter trying to make money for himself while denigrating the good work of others then maybe this is the podcast for you. There are far better products and podcasts available. Hard pass for me.
7. Listen, if you want to win. - Hands down the best fantasy football content available. Do you want to choke down a bunch of chalk to toe the line of mediocrity? No! You want to win. So listen to all of the RotoUnderworld’s offerings if you want to win. Thank you Matt, Nate, Cody, and the entire team for taking my enjoyment of fantasy football to the next level. Every day is a countdown to the next Mind of Mansion…
8. Podkiller - Rotounderworld killed so many fantasy podcasts for me. Gone are the days of listening to podcasts where “analysts” provide opinions with no real facts to back them up. Once you get analysis with real data behind it, you have no use for random dudes telling you what they think. I wait for every show every week.
Daily and weekly in-depth Fantasy Baseball analysis from the Pitcher List staff.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Unique approach both entertaining and valuable - Pitcher List content is great, and I’m entering my third season as a PL subscriber. Nick Pollack has built a great thing here, and you will come away entertained and with a nuanced look at starting pitchers that can help you find great value during your fantasy baseball seasons.
2. Pitchers List pods are entertaining and useful! - The daily update podcasts during season were absolutely essential to my doing well this year in my leagues, and the In the Deep podcast is a lot of fun and once again, spot on helpful in my NL only league. Sorry Schwebsi, no hate mail forthcoming from me. You guys are awesome.
3. Please slow down - I really think the First Pitch pod could be a daily listen for me. There is so much useful information presented to the listener which is fantastic. However, most days I can’t get through the episode. The contributors talk so incredibly fast my old slow brain can’t keep up so I end up going elsewhere. I tried listening on / speed, that didn't exactly work either , lol. Obviously I can only speak for myself, but the length of a podcast never factors in for me. Don’t worry about running to long time wise. Keep up the GREAT work Gents.
4. Too much talk too late - First Pitch Podcast is great when they are able to get up early enough to actually post it before the first pitch. Hit and miss. I live on the West Coast and I think it shows up before am about two thirds of the time. Depends largely on who is hosting that day (Jimmy Chu is almost always late …. Buy an alarm clock Dude!) The other podcasts are equally hit and miss . Thirty minutes of good information packed into an hour and fifteen minutes and forty five minutes of blather about the hosts personal lives. You just aint that interesting fellas.
5. st pitch podcast - Awesome! - st pitch podcast is how I efficiently get organized for my multiple high $ leagues daily. The info is perfect to understand what happened the night before and what is potentially important going forward. Actionable info daily. Please keep it for early morning availability. All dudes obviously prepare extensively each day and it is much appreciated. The new format, early morning update is perfect!!! Outstanding!
6. A Podcast That Feels Like Hanging With Friends - While all the episodes are informative, the episodes with just Nick and Alex really do shine. It feels like you are hanging out over the weekend, grilling burgers and just talking ball to escape the world. This podcast captures that more than any other, while still feeling informative and teachable like other podcasts.
7. STOP HAVING FUN - Informative and good analysis but MUST the hosts insist on enjoying themselves and flaunting their friendship in our faces? I don’t play fantasy baseball for FUN I do it to WIN MONEY AND GET CHICKS. Please just spit out numbers like a robot instead of bringing a human element to the pod. Just go beep boop beep boop FIP SIERA K% and then end the podcast. K thanks love you.
8. Could be much better. - I really want to like the Podcast but the attempts at humor, the cackling laughter and inside jokes make it difficult in my opinion. The content is strong and the hosts are very knowledgeable. Their is insight is impressive and they clearly do their homework. Admittedly, it’s a matter of preference but I’d rather they ditch the comedy.
Welcome to The Early Edge! The No. 1 daily sports betting show and podcast powered by CBS Sports + SportsLine. If you’re looking for today’s best bets, in 20 minutes or less, we’re the show for you. Every morning at 10am ET The Early Edge is live breaking down the day’s action across the NFL, College Football, NBA, MLB, NHL, College Basketball, Soccer and more! Need more? Catch The Early Edge in 5 every weekday afternoon at 4pm ET as we attack MORE best bets for that night’s slate…an...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Any actual content? - This podcast is basically a minute advertisement trying to get you to subscribe to their SportsLine website. they may throw in a bet which is about / at hitting so you’d be better off asking your dog who you should fire on and saving the time you wasted listening to these stale characters.
2. Podcast is average - A fraction of the podcast is advertising for sports line and other CBS products. The rest of it goes by way too fast i have to have a pen and paper on hand just to keep up with the analysis of each pick. The only reason I keep it in my feed is for Ian Parker UFC picks and college basketball.
3. Take any edge, especially the early ones. - If you’re looking for insight into those major events that only come around a few times a year The Coach will have a guy. Not just any guy either. He only grand winners. Idk even how many random parlays or bets I’ve hit on events or players I’ve never seen or heard anything about. My first horse betting ever just cashed at Belmont on a superfecta(??) horses I’d never seen or heard of, but coach brought a guy on and he nailed it. If you don’t have a “guy” now you do.
4. A Daily Must Listen - I listen to this pod every morning, right around am central. Coach is a good host pulling all of the team together. Maestro, M, Zack and the others are really good at what they do. As for the Charles Schwab Challenge, I've picked Willy Z to win. Fingers crossed. @ReedPhillipsRad on Twitter
5. Best of the best over at SportsLine! - The guys are great! The Coach, Mike, Larry, Zach, all of them! We win some and we lose some, that’s the fun in sports betting. The guys have great little nuggets that give small edges in a ton of games. Would highly recommend. I believe the PGA championship winner this week will be Daniel Berger.
Winning sports picks from Las Vegas. Everything you need for free on the biggest games each week from Pregame.com's Wiseguy Roundtable. Alongside your host RJ Bell, we have professional bettor Steve Fezzik, plus more of the biggest names from the world of sports betting.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Becoming unlistenable - (Google: “RJ bell deadspin” for all you need to know.). This pod used to be automatic listen but has devolved into the RJ Bell blathering on and on. Fake valedictorian, wannabe Tony Soprano who needs to belittle those around him (mostly Fezz) to soothe his fragile ego and low self confidence. I have no idea why any major media figure would associate them self with this old school tout.
2. Advanced handicapping - A great show for anyone who want to be an above average better. These guys give out great insight that a lot of other people in the business would charge for, and they are correct on majority of their picks. I listen to a lot of gambling content because I drive for work, and these guys are by far the best out there. Other shows don’t get close to this show. Love the content keep up the hard work gentlemen.
3. As bad as espn - Started the year pretty good. But for last few weeks no one mentions the ats record. But worst of all these somewhat entertaining and knowledgeable guys have descended into the lowest form and argue about playoffs . An ameba is more interesting. Thank you for not being disingenuous about Hamlin
4. Easily - This pod is easily the best content in NFL handicapping space. Pregame website seems archaic and haven’t been able to use free promo. However, Fezz, RJ and AJ seem like smartest people who are willing to share sharp info. Scott is like other coin flippers in media. Fezz, AJ and RJ are awesome.
5. % Betting Info, % Rants and Wasting Our Time - Used to love this podcast, however it has become probably the most disorganized, disjointed podcast to listen too. They are always getting sidetracked and going off on tangents, insider jokes and personal ego trips. With the length of each episode it’s almost impossible to get information on any game. They don’t start discussing football until about mins into each episode. It’s a shame, because RJ Bell has a very critical mind and his way of looking at game used to inform my bets every week. Now you’ll be lucky to get any real insights with the information being sandwiched and mixed in with tons of irrelevant talking, bantering . It’s like being at a useless company meeting, % relevant info, % wasting everyone’s time.
6. Love the show - The pregame crew has a variety of personalities and perspectives that allow one to enjoy, be educated, and be entertained by the various podcasts. I am in on Vegas am, and I love the Thursday deep dive when Scott, AJ, RJ, and Fez discuss the upcoming NFL week. It is by far my favorite show. Shout out to McKenzie Rivers on his versatility in data gathering and NBA prowess. I look forward everyday to listen to these still evolving shows and the crew presenting them.
7. Way too long - I used to listen to this podcast weekly. I do appreciate what you guys do, but who has close to hours to burn? Unfortunately I do not; that’s why I stopped listening. You all are very good at what you do, for sure, but there is no legitimate reason that this needs to be almost hours every single week. hour maximum would be more than enough time and even minutes could be realistic. Most recent is hours long, that is completely unacceptable
8. Incredible Knowledge, Horrible Intro - The worst part of the podcast is the intro that blows out your headphones every time the pod starts. Eminem is cool, but losing my hearing is not. Don’t come to this pod for knowledge about individual players, the professional radio hosts can hardly pronounce some names. Also, apparently RJ is so busy during the day that he can’t find anytime for a snack other than during recording this pod. Nothing worse than hearing bags crumbling and him chewing as he’s talking. But, again, the impeccable knowledge of NFL and NCAAF is there.
Join the longest running weekly dynasty fantasy football podcast in the industry as we analyze the game of dynasty football with veteran hosts Dan Meylor, Matt Price and Ryan McDowell. Seasoned professionals who know how to win and don't take themselves too seriously, the DLF Dynasty Podcast team will keep you informed and entertained all year long.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. What the doctor ordered - Thank god for this podcast. It’s been years since my league which over to a Dynasty League and for the first years I was lost because I couldn’t find anyone that talked about Dynasty Football enough. Now I have an unlimited amount of information flowing through my ears. Love this podcast. Please subscribe and listen.
2. Ouch, new stuff is awful - I’ve listened to hundreds if not thousands of podcasts. The “DLF Family Gathering” episode was one of the worst I’ve ever heard. You guys can’t be taken seriously with content like that. I dare you DLF hosts to actually sit down and listen to that episode. Constant bickering, cutting one another off and some people being legit rude. Rethink your lives and put out content that deserves to be heard.
3. Uhhhhh - This uhhhhh podcast is uhhhhh pauses for seconds fine and uhhhhhhh gives a lot of uhhhhh ummm uhhhh pauses for seconds good dynasty takes and uhhhhhh a good listen if uhhhhh you can uhhhhhhhh pauses for seconds uhhh get thru Ryan’s takes.. in all seriousness, when he reads something it’s fine, but when he has to actually talk, every other word is uhh or a long pause.. edit all that out please.. it’s sometimes unbearable..
4. Strange takes - When the hot takes start flying this pod can get absurd pretty fast, although sometimes one of the will offer another perspective. The guys have their players that they will always stump for, as most do, but other than that they usually just operate off recency bias for everything. Whatever happened last week will always happen
5. Not much going on here - I’ll preface my review by stating that I have been subscribed to this podcast since before the rookie draft. This is not a bad listen, I typically listen to it when doing dishes, but this really isn’t anything special. Dan sounds like a robot doing the ad rolls in addition to bland analysis, Ryan’s analysis is equivalent to youth premier asset, and Matt’s takes are very vanilla. This pod is like a couple buddies just sitting around talking football, which for what it is, isn’t bad. But there are significantly better dynasty podcasts for actionable information.
6. Go To Resource - I listen to this podcast every week on my commute as it’s an incredibly effective way to keep up to date on dynasty happenings while driving. They always have a lot of info to share, and I can listen at times when no other medium would work. Many past episodes talk strategy that are evergreen, so I can go back and binge when I have time, or just keep up to date with the latest news weekly.
7. Year of My Dynasty Journey - I listen to all podcasts at x so I was looking for more to listen to. Week of DLF podcasts great content and info. Followed all of you and Want that free spot to SFB (registered last years no invite). Either way this podcast is a definite listen even if I don’t get the free SFB spot I’ll still listen.
8. Excellent dynasty show - What I love about this dynasty podcast is that they cover topics pertaining to so many different types of dynasty leagues. Not only do they cover so many different types of formats, they do it with great detail and information. Love the show, been listening for years. Cheers.
Fantasy football doesn't have to feel so luck-driven. The award-winning Late-Round Fantasy Football Podcast is a fantasy football show that helps you win through bite-sized, analytically-driven episodes. Instead of just drafting from a list of players and crossing your fingers with the hopes that those players produce, host JJ Zachariason provides a process to help you find breakout candidates, sleepers, busts and more. The approach is logical. It's strategic. And it wins.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Best fantasy mind in the business - Not only is JJ an extremely likable person but he also has some of the most in-depth and comprehensive analysis around. Always makes it easy enough to understand even when it’s a difficult topic all while making you a better fantasy player with each episode released. He will not only give you the answers, but he finds a way to make you understand the approach so you can take advantage of it Going forward as well. Can’t say enough good things about him and the podcast.
2. JJ is SOLID!!! - You keep on putting amazing content out and your bold predictions !!! I would love to see the people that are complaining about your bold prediction, I would love to see their bold predictions!!! Ohhh wait , they don’t have any !!!PS , don’t forget about the wandal Robinson bold prediction!!!
3. Get your stat side analysis from this guy - I combine JJs analytics with another pod I listen to that focuses on film review to get a holistic player review. JJ is also the BEST when it comes to rookie prospect evals and teaching the role of strategy in fantasy football. Episodes are condensed and packed with content for my busy life. An essential listen if you truly want to compete in your league.
4. The Best in the Biz - I have purchased J.J.’s draft guide and drafted my team for . The team he guided me to draft is pretty amazing. I want to take my team on a long weekend away and just stare at it adoringly. Do yourself a favor and follow this man, if you love fantasy football, or just really love dominating your home league.
5. Top - Real Talk this is top podcast if you wanna win money. He also has one with Denny And It’s called Living the Stream. What stands out about JJ’s style? Not a lot of filler or ads. He straight up won me $ w/James Robinson early take and he’s on every year like that . And for what it’s worth, I have it on good authority that he’s one of the real ones.
6. Mount Rushmore fantasy analyst - I listen to a handful of fantasy podcasts, mostly in the background at work. I can’t do that with JJ because it is so jam-packed with info that I have to rewind constantly if I’m not paying % attention. This pod is a must listen for fantasy success. For the casual gamer it’s too bad more of his content is behind a paywall now, but the man has to eat. Keep up the good work JJ
7. Easy Listen - JJ does fantastic work! I enjoy listening to his shows for a few reasons. . His content is quick and easy to listen to. Usually - minutes, perfect for any ride. . His content is always analytics based but JJ can make it an easy and fun listen. . He doesn’t gloat in his Ws and is not afraid to discuss his Ls. He revisits his takes throughout time to discuss why it’s either working or not working. Download this show, you’ll be happy you did.
8. My Go-To Morning - I’ve been listening to JJ for years. He is what I listen to every morning during football season. His podcast is the perfect length for your drive into work. He has great insights and solid analysis to back it up. Many fantasy football podcast can only hope to deliver in an hour what JJ provides in minutes. Plus he provides a mailbag episode every Friday that is easy to submit questions to and have him address directly on the air. There is no other podcast out there like this one!
The #1 Dynasty League fantasy football podcast. We talk fantasy strategy, trades, free-agent signings, weekly sits and starts, buy lows and sell highs, rookies breakdowns, and everything else NFL. Whether you're just starting a league or have been in a dynasty fantasy league for years this podcast has it all! We're here to help you create your dynasty and win league championships!
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Delightful distraction - These guys know how to bring the balance of the die-hearts and the casual dynasty fan into one show. Enough to get the point across without posing as know-it-alls. Even though these boys are from Cleveland and bleed brown and orange it doesn’t effect their rankings (besides for Baker). Fantasy Football is a game that brings distraction from our normal day to day. And this teams knows how to execute.
2. Best Dynasty Pod available! - I look forward to all their episodes! If you play dynasty fantasy football and your not plugged into this pod, what are you doing?!? This is a pod right here…. That will enhance your championship odds or help navigate through a rebuild. They have the greatest draft analysis out there! Pull out a stick note if Rich pulls out his crystal balls too! It’s a lock! Awesome content on both the nerd heard channel and free channel! A must add for any dynasty enthusiast!
3. Best Dynasty Pod out there - Dynasty Nerds is simply the best dynasty pod around. Rich, Matt, Garret, and Jared are always bringing the heat to help you win Dynasty ‘ship after ‘ship. And with the nerd herd membership you get a bonus podcast and all the dynasty tools one could need to keep your rosters flowing plentiful for years to come!
4. The Main host. - This podcast is definitely the best dynasty podcast, but the main host just really holds the show back. First off… come up with your own intro and stop using the “well-known-fantasy-podcasts” intro. It’s literally identical when you use that welcome intro. Second, stop cussing. I’m no saint, but I can’t listen to this with my kids in the car and considering I spend ALOT of time listening to podcast under those circumstances and I imagine many other do, it would behoove you to take this feedback seriously. Lastly, that comment you made about not having to leave league deposits when trading away future year picks in the league you run? Well, that’s a MAJOR lapse of insight and judgement. Every other member has to put up real-world capital to make a trade like that, but you don’t? Someone else should be running your league bank account after that major misstep. The other guys I like a lot, (please level all of your mics, one guy is quiet then the other guy comes in booming). IF the main host could at least be somewhat respectable and not cuss, not make sexist remarks while my year old daughter is in the car, I’d consider that an adult self-reflection and would change my opinion, and I’d consider listening to this podcast every time a new episode drops once again.
5. Phenomenal Dynasty Content - Best dynasty content out on the market. Get the Dynasty GM. Exactly what you are looking for and more. Trade tools helped me not make poor decisions. Especially when it comes to being new. Hard to value guys correctly and picks. Only my nd year in Dynasty and now love it more than my year redraft.
6. Top Dynasty Show with a Top Dynasty Host - If you haven’t been apart of The Rich Dodson experience, you haven’t lived. The sometimes subtle and sometimes not so subtle sensual vibrado added to his dynasty takes, exclusively on the Nerd Herd shows, catapults this show to places that Field Yates or Mike Tagliere would never dream of going. Rich you are one of a kind, and you know it. It’s what makes the Dynasty Nerds the Dynasty Nerds. Content is dynamic, cutting edge, and typically right. innovative resources on the website. The Nerds have no problem zigging when the rest of the industry is zagging on their takes and analysis, which is what makes them great. Keep it, keep it real, and keep it sexy.
7. Plain bad. - Where to start… Rich’s racist and sexist comments? The lack of them knowing what they’re talking about? The endless rants about stuff completely unrelated to their content? It’s all horrible. Hard pass. Tried to like it, but it’s just bad. Not worth the listen at all. Bad all around.
8. Best dynasty content out there - This is my only “can’t miss” fantasy podcast on a weekly basis. Their rookie breakdowns alone have won me multiple dynasty championships, and they’ve got fantastic content year round. When Matt plants a flag on a player you better buy in or you’ll regret it!
Start your day off with a winner! Scott Seidenberg & AJ Hoffman breakdown the games, the stories & the bets you need to know every morning. With contributions from Pregame’s RJ Bell, Steve Fezzik & Mackenzie Rivers, SOV AM is your daily destination for sports conversation with a Vegas lean!
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Fantastic podcast - I don’t gamble on sports but I’m fascinated by point spreads and wagering, especially on the. NFL. I found these guys on the radio show they used to have and now I’m a daily listener to the podcast. I highly recommend it. Incredible insight, experience and knowledge from all the hosts!!
2. Smooth - Well done show! Very informative. Love how you focus on what matters and you both are well spoken. Easy listening. Best show out of all the betting shows. I feel like anyone could listen to this even people who don’t bet. Because the listener can get the nitty gritty on everything in one small little package. Great Job!!
3. Great new snow - As a fellow handicapper and multi-podcaster just wanted to drop a line and say AJ and Scott are killing it from an entertainment stand point and giving out good info at the same time. My only critique is sometimes Scott forgets to give the odds when he’s making his picks…keep up the great work and give us a listen over on The Rebelution Network as well!!
4. Feet Pics and Graphic Design - Scott is a real character great addition to the pregame team! AJ solid as always been listening to you since I lived in Houston since moved to Scottsdale and now you’re on pod so that’s cool. Mackenzie great as always from the booth and providing some big time stats on the fly. Fezz and RJ true professional wise guys giving away a few trade secrets weekly just because they hate the dastardly bookies so much! Can’t build a better group of gentlemen to milk the books with than this!
Renowned fantasy experts Adam Levitan and Evan Silva cover fantasy football, DFS, prop betting and sports betting. This podcast is for fantasy players serious about finding their edge!
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Love ETR - You guys are my favorite fantasy analysts and the show is informative, enjoyable, and hilarious to listen to, especially the solo pod. I look forward to every episode. But for the Establish the Bets episode on Friday, please get someone else on other than Matthew Davidow, he’s so tough to listen to
2. Stands Alone at the top of the industry! - ETR is easily the best in the industry and adds levity to make their content more enjoyable and entertaining. Don’t stop grinding cocks or change your delivery (regardless of what the boomers cough Flipstop cough say). You’d lose a lot more fans/subscribers if you changed your approach!
3. Appointment Listening - Evan and Adam use both advanced stats and decades of observing football as a basis to develop well formed takes. They have an everyman approach filled with humor and entertainment that makes ETR's podcast appointment listening. Even the off-season content (dynasty) provides thought leading analysis, rankings and entertainment.
4. Beware of Bad Takes (aka Bad Reviews) - I’ve followed Evan (and consistently dominated my home league) since . His Matchups column (formerly on Rotoworld, now at ETR) sets the standard by which ALL weekly game-by-game write-ups are judged by folks who make their living off fantasy football (analysts & high stakes players) and casual players alike. (There’s reason JJ and others speak well of Silva & Levitan and the reason is not pecuniary.) The free ETR content, like this podcast, is always helpful. The stuff behind the paywall is next level in depth and breadth. I have used it to beat my friends and make money. Period. (Full disclosure - I am not a subscriber this year because my daughter is attending a shockingly expensive private school.) As humans, we all have blind spots and neuroses that arise from ego. To call Evan Silva a “Fake Sharp” (particularly while misrepresenting both a singular take & the quality of that take through weeks) is to expose one’s own neurotic pain and monumental ignorance. We can all cultivate compassion for such unfortunates and ignore those reviews. Evan, shout out to you for reading these reviews, especially the negative ones. You are among the best because you are willing to look deeply & honestly at where you may be mistaken, account for your takes/mistakes, and move forward.
5. Levitans goes full tout sellout over L months & can’t be trusted - Once a good listen, Adam has gone full sellout on us. He needs a steadier income for his recent home purchase and has completely sold out to take affiliate money via ETR subs. He now front runs his clients on stale player props and rapes and pillages the lazy doesn’t know any better subscriber. Somehow he has the balls to give betting advice. Sad sad turn of events for Adam over the last few months. Ask yourself “what would it take me to fully sellout?” Next ETR podcast title “HOW TO GET AS RICH AS ELON MUSK”
6. Rankings needs context - While this podcast is great, sometimes players are talked about in a vacuum. For example, let’s say they’re talking about Toney. They’ll critique him, but not reiterate what his current ADP or discuss other players going at similar values. I listen to this podcast .% of the time on road. I never have the rankings up in front of me so it would insanely helpful for the guys to review not only the main player they want to talk about, but the players surrounding him. If they’re wary on Toney, who would they draft instead? This additional context will be extremely helpful in grounding the information the guys are throwing at us.
7. DFS, gambling and more - overall best fantasy pod - Silva and Levitan have great chemistry. No minute warmup of D standup, no imitation of Howard stern with characters. Just smart dudes talking ball trying to help you win money. Leave the spreadsheets to these pros, take in their advice, and start winning more. ETR always in the $$$$
8. Etr sub day - I just want to thank the team first for all of their hard work! I’ve been a sub since this site was announced and it has been helping me elevate my game. Bestball, DFS, Dynasty, redraft, sports betting and I generally love the community. The comedy is just gravy, but I love the jokes too!!
Want Fantasy advice, news and analysis fast? Fantasy Football Today in 5 will get you caught up on what you need to know to win your league in just 5 minutes every weekday morning. Join host Chris Towers and a rotating cast of analysts including Adam Aizer, Jamey Eisenberg, Dave Richard, Heath Cummings, Jacob Gibbs and Dan Schneier as they guide you to a Fantasy championship. The FFT crew will filter through the news cycle and deliver what matters most from a Fantasy perspective so you can ma...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Dynasty question - Dear Nate, Mike, Shawn, and Wanya, Adam is indeed the BEST MALE HOST…..but I too miss Shraggy B. I’m a true contender in a team dynasty league that barely missed winning the championship last year. I Currently have AJ Brown as my WR and Devonta Smith as my WR. Should I consider moving one for a piece that isn’t as reliant on Hurts to support both’s passing volume? What would you be looking to get for each? I have first round picks in the draft….should I stay put and see how things shake out the next two years or move one to try and claim a championship for this year? Love the show
2. Happy birthday Adam! - You ARE the show Adam! Thank you for all the great content and analysis! People talk ish but you’re the best part of the show and your opinions are solid! You could have a little less of an east coast bias but we can’t all be perfect - show some love to California every now and then
3. Good show good effort - I appreciate the time and effort. But the more time i spend listening to fantasy podcasts and start sits. Then following those suggestions, i find myself getting the shaft from such suggestions. So i need to limit the time i spend on podcasts. Great show, but the footballers edge them out and i need to drop down to just one podcast.
4. Reliable Consistent - Long-time listener - thanks for the great show. Question: thanks to Gus Edwards, Saquon Barkley, and Keenan Allen (not to mention Noah Fant), I’m the lowest scorer and th place in a -team half ppr league. I’ve picked up Mitchell and Khalil, but I’d like to upgrade at WR or TE - do I need to keep enduring Keenan Allen’s and Noah Fant’s underwhelming performances, or can I hope to get something out of them in a trade? -Mike, in a metropolis south of Flagstaff
5. Daniel Jones to Infinity and BEYOND - You all do an amazing job! I listen and look forward to every podcast! Rate this trade I took over a team that was stacked with rbs Cook and Chubb. Full ppr sf league eith and extra . for te receptions. I am weak at Te (only have Jonu). Sooo, I traded Nick Chubb For The . which I turned into Pitts
6. Keeper draft strategy for Daniel Jones - Hey love the pod. Dear Jessie, Chester, Wilma, and Wanda, team league, / PPR, . pts per carry, pt QB passing, IDP, Players drafted round and later can be kept for additional years. We have a trade happy league, preseason and in season and this year’s first round is stacked for a couple owners. I’m drafting from the , but also have the & . Someone else has & and another has & . I was wondering if I grab Kelce at or will he last until ? Waller and Kittle are being kept so he’s the only tier TE. What other approach would you take with st round picks? I traded for Lamar Jackson last year who can be kept in the th. But also have Dak as a last round keeper option. The plan was to keep Akers but plans change, who do I keep? Noah Fant in the th
Jerry Jeudy th
Diontae Johnson th
Marquise Brown rd
Lamar Jackson th
Dak Prescott th
Joe Burrow th
Cam Akers th Or do I sell some players or a pick to get a RB keeper? Been a long time listener and I’ve finished nd or rd many times but have never won it. With st round picks, this should be my year! Thanks, Zoltan From a town higher up than Denver.
7. Only FF show to listen to - Aaron From Stuarts Draft , Va Where we have a Hershey factory and a Little Debbie factory any given day my town smells like chocolate and or snack cakes! And sometimes cows . THIS IS THE BEST SANDWICH FF Show there is, hands down. Adam, Jamey, Dave Ben, Heath & Chris bring their great personality’s with the best FF advice anywhere. The in depth conversations about Players, Formats, Scoring, etc. is unmatched anywhere paid or free! I Signed up for the bracket look forward to seeing where I stack up compared to you all. Ps we need a food section featuring Heaths smoker and Dave’s Palate.
8. You Da Best!!! - This is the best fantasy football podcast anywhere, PERIOD. Adam is a great host and Dave, Jamie and Heath are the best at what they do. I wake up every day looking forward to the newest show to be updated and I’ll definitely be sticking around to hear the upcoming podcasts throughout the year. Thank you!!! Luis A.
FantasyPros provides hard-hitting fantasy football analysis while keeping you entertained. Get the tips needed to win your league from a trusted network of 100+ experts. Find out who to draft, pick up and start while receiving analysis of the latest news from around the league.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Newbie - This was my first year playing in more than one fantasy league. I ended up playing leagues total, made the semi’s in of them! The other I missed by a hair. I have two championships this weekend, and I can really thank this podcast big time! I listened religiously all season, thanks for all you do!!!
2. Loving the podcast - I have used Fantasypros for start/sit advice for years and did not realize until this season they have a podcast! Love the differing opinions on players, the frequency of content and most of all the analytics. What has helped me the most has been info on picking up waiver wire pickups and developing rookies.
3. FantasyPros are the Go-To! podcastpros - By far my st go-to podcast to listen to every single week! I quite literally only listen to other podcasts when I’ve already listened to all of FantasyPros episodes for the week Last year I won of my leagues and got rd in smoother - This year I’m on the potential track to win both (if Zay Jones’ underwhelming performance doesn’t sandbag me in the semi finals…) Thank you guys for existing and constantly keeping me on the forefront of the game!! PS- I just recently discovered the show notes you guys have for every show and when I’m in a pinch or have limited time before a game, those show notes help me go sniper focus and skip straight to the update I need!
4. Championship Advice - Started listening to these guys regularly this year both here and occasionally on YouTube. Spent far too much time in the past reading articles and stats myself and making the occasional playoff run but this year I’ve been dominating my leagues and gotta give all the credit to my switch to podcasts
5. FantasyPros saved my season - Thanks for all of your awesome insight. Every week I was able to make moves to get the best waiver pickups including C. Watson, K. Walker lll and J. Fields. I am in the playoffs finally thanks to your help. I will continue to follow. You guys have the best fantasy football podcast!!
6. Most Insightful Fantasy Podcast - I absolutely love the variety Fantasy Pros brings on this podcast, whether it be starts and sits during the season or trade ideas. Listening to other opinions on players from these guys always give me another reference. People are winning their leagues because of the awesome work you guys do!
7. Helped crush my fantasy in ! - I’ve been listening since before my draft for the season! I killed my draft with an A rating with taking advice from the podcast, and am currently st place in my man league heading into playoffs with a bye! I listen daily while getting ready for work, and utilize the information for my weekly waiver wire picks and who to play. I’ve learned a lot from the show and I truly enjoy listening. It’s full of great information with great guys. I’m the only girl in a person league and love that I’ve been able to crush it with your help!
8. Competitve Insights for that extra point - A great podcast full of wealth and knowledge. I'm new to fantasy football and the AI had me nd to last in a person league. I was on a losing streak but with the insights and advise that I got from this podcast and shows, i had started making moves, and locked in a playoff spot. These guys make it easy to be able to set a line up and feel very comfortable about it. They are also very funny, and have great conversational moments. Very awesome show, and thank you! Keep up the great job and LACES OUT!
Hear the most up-to-date NFL news with a dynasty football spin four days per week on the Locked On Dynasty Football Podcast. Your hosts, Matt Williamson, Ryan McDowell, Marcus Mosher and Kate Magdziuk, are each ready to give you the knowledge and strategy to dominate your dynasty football fantasy leagues.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Ads Kate - Stars - I have been a listener since the Dynasty Blueprint days and man do I miss that podcast. Matt & Ryan always deliver great content, but my goodness at the number of ads now! Seriously % of the show!!! Marcus make great points but must have chronic back pain from carrying Kate through ever single show.
2. Marcus and Kate need to go asap. Only list to Matt and Ryan - Marcus and Kate are useless and unreliable. You can definitely tell they get fed their info/takes and are cringeworthy to listen to. However, I really enjoy listening to Matt and Ryan because they actually know what they are talking about and are good personalities. I’d suggest skipping the Marcus and Kate episodes because they truly are just a waste of time.
3. Depends on the hosts - Ryan McDowell is a class act. Great takes and analysis. But when Marcus and Kate are on, I question whether they have ever won anything in dynasty fantasy football based on their values and player analysis. They take redraft values, mix a little off-season speculation, and call it dynasty. Bad form. Keep Ryan, Trade Kate, Cut Marcus.
4. Matt is sooo annoying - His re-writing every ad copy to make them personal to him are the most cringey thing in any fantasy podcast I listen to. I am certain he doesn’t have friends who tell him how good LinkedIn is. Who does he think believes this stuff? And his self-important takes exaggerating everything and backing it up based on his failed career as a scout are unbearable. He talks down to his audience so much and yet based on the other reviews most listeners eat it up. Ryan is great but I don’t know how he can stand talking to Matt every day. Kate and Marcus are good too. Apparently people don’t like a woman knowing more about fantasy than they do.
5. Miami Dolphins: Buy, Sell, Hold - I’ve returned to this pod weekly hoping to see the episode for Buy, Sell, Hold on the Miami Dolphins, and yet out of all teams in the league, this episode does not exist. The episodes go from the Bills, to the Patriots, then Rookie WR’s then Jets. Tweeted at the show asking when the episode was coming out, and no reply.
6. Trying too hard - It’s entertaining listening to Marcus trying to be polite with Kate's takes. Kate tends to talk too much and never says anything. Her and Marcus’ shows are super clunky and difficult to listen to. Kate is better when she has a character limit; I’d rather read her Twitter takes. Gets too caught up in “her guys” and loses objectivity. I like the length of the podcasts, and Ryan/Matt shows are great- lots of good content
7. Good podcast but poor production - I like the podcast. It is very informative. My beef is
with the commercials and plugs. The commercials
are extremely loud, loud enough to hurt your ears
with earbuds in. TV solved that problem by
passing a law about the volume on commercials.
I will never give someone a star rating who asks
for it. The same way I will never make something
my first listen if someone tells me to. Let the
podcast stand on its own merits. Your reviews and ratings would be better.
8. A decent pod ruined by too many ads - Way too many advertisements. Which is a shame, because I really want to listen. The content is decent, but not engaging enough to keep listening past the ads. I was subbed for a while but I’m unsubscribing. There are other pods that have less advertisements that offer similar/better content.