Join clinical psychologist and mom of three Dr. Becky Kennedy on her weekly podcast, as she takes on tough parenting questions and delivers actionable guidance—all in short episodes, because we know time is hard to find as a parent. Her breakthrough approach has enabled thousands of people to get more comfortable in discomfort, make repairs after mistakes, and always see the good inside. You'll gain the tools to embody your authority while developing a stronger parent-child connection, helping...
Release date: 2023-03-21 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Great advice - Just found your show last night and I've been binging. Such great and calming advice. Especially loved the show about teens and tweens and would love more about teens. Your advice feels better than any therapy I have had. I found your show because it was mentioned on "community news by Paul and Sasha" show. So glad they mentioned you. I'm going to listen to all your old episodes.
2. Helpful strategies that work! - I listened to the podcast episode about kids being afraid for my daughter who was having a hard time starting gymnastics class. I implemented the strategies Dr. Becky shared and to my amazement, the next week she thrived in class! Fully participated with a huge smile on her face. It made me feel so proud and happy for her. Thank you SO much for sharing your wisdom, and know it makes such an impact!
3. One of my best friends as a parent - I have wept through a number of these episodes, so relatable gentle and encouraging. Makes you realize you are not alone in just about every situation in parenthood, even the times when you just lose it. Helps me see myself as good inside and my children as good inside and all of us as working through things altogether as a team. Love Dr Becky, love her guests. GREAT podcasts for all the parents.
4. Eating out in a restaurant, why do it if your kids can’t behave? - Interesting podcast. Part of being a parent is understanding what your child is capable of in terms of behavior. If they cannot sit still for more than a few minutes because they are too young, then please do not put them in a situation they cannot handle. It isn’t fair to them, to the other people around them and clearly the parents had a miserable time at dinner. I do not understand putting you or your child in this situation. You can practice go out to dinner at home and once they can sit down for about minutes, then try it in a restaurant. This way everyone is set up for success. In the meantime, get takeout.
5. A great parenting support - Parenting in today times is hard... Listening to Dr. Becky’s podcasts give me weekly motivation and support to keep trying to improve and stay on a healthy path. Private therapy is expensive and Dr. Becky is an excellent filler to work on things in life. She breaks it down with scripts and strategies that make it easier to implement. I do believe she will change you as a parent and I only wish she was around when I starting having kids years ago.
6. Changing Patterns - I didn’t want to repeat the mistakes of my own parents but didn’t have a lot of great modeling to follow up the theories about emotionally intelligent parenting. I so appreciate the constant use of examples and explanation of those examples. You’re changing an entire generation of parents and children and we thank you.
7. My go-to for tough topics - I am a licensed counselor, and a parent of three young kids. I have felt immensely grateful to Dr Becky for helping me navigate tough concepts for my kids. Most of these topics are things I have learned from graduate school and trainings - but to hear how she applies these concepts is a whole other level of support I didn’t know I needed. She has a wonderful perspective that is a breath of fresh air to me as a Mom!
8. My top parenting podcast/resource - This podcast is the literal best out there for parents. I love the vast array of topics she covers, and how she goes in-depth so much to the point of actually giving talking points and role playing a conversation. Such good level headed parenting advice. I wish I had known about this when my kids were little, I only found her about a year ago, but it’s still very relevant for my middle-schoolers. Absolutely love this.
The #1 podcast for kids and their grown-ups. Hosts Mindy Thomas and Guy Raz share stories about the latest news in science, technology, and innovation. Stories that give kids hope, agency and make us all say "WOW"! New episodes come out every Monday for free. Listen 1-week early and to all episodes ad-free with Wondery+, Wondery+ Kids on Apple Podcasts, or Amazon Music with a Prime membership or Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
Release date: 2023-03-31
1. No what’s! - Ive been listening to dis podcast since it started and I ’d it! I’d listen to it every night. It was funny, entertaining and educational but … why, why do we need to subscribe!?!? Also no two what’s and a wow! It’s boring and short. Do more of ur old episodes! U just lost ur number fan! Spot the difference . . . .
2. Da best - I am your biggest fan!! I love the scientific song tacular you should do that one again please I love it the show is totally bonker balls no offense everybody who gets the lower than a four-star’s, but if you like the show, give it five stars and if you don’t like the show, give it five stars anyway, I think it would really mean a lot for Mindy and guy Raz to get a five star show.
3. Wow in the world - This is the best podcast it is the only one that helps my with worries etc thank you for making this possible! :) spot the diff rents. Super easy : easy: as med: hard: REAllY hard: if you past GOOD Job! :) that means you are a master mind and can solve any problem when you put your mind to it if you did not keep trying! I know you can do it!
4. I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!! AND CATS!!! YAAAY! - I LOVE your show, I listen to it more than anything else!!! Although, I don’t listen to many podcasts at all. Oh well!!!! As I was saying, I listen to it at first pickup of my devices and doing pretty much everything I can without other people hearing. (My family doesn’t really like Mindy’s voice, I don’t see why. She’s so fun!) If I were to make a recommendation, it would be to describe the SCIENCE behind calico and tortoiseshell cats. I find it really interesting!!! Also, STEVE!!!!!! (The sleigh cat) P.S. Cats are awesome!!!!! (And Mindy, and Reggie, and Grandma G-Force, and (last and best, sorry everyone else) GUY RAZ!!!!!!!!!!
5. Love it to much! (I give it infinity stars) - I really like this podcast!It is really funny and I learn a lot from it.I have listened to every episode at least twice but some I have listened to them times.I really like G-force VS wasabi,Pull a face,The slow loris one,The cookie court,Hugumatic ,Slingshot spider,the Listen to your mummy,and sooooooo much more!Please keep making more cause I really like it! -A:) PS:Say hi to every one(Especially Reggie)\Reggie is like Hegwig (I’m a potter head) PPS:Can you guys please make a theme park one or an arena one:)
6. Text to speech be like - The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one you get a free pet for the second time and you can give me the money for it I don’t have to pay you for the first one but you have a good pet and I have to get a good one for you.
And then you have the money for me so you could give it to me. The only reason why I’m asking you to give it back to you was to get a little money from the government to help you with the rent because you were not able and you didn’t want me and you were going through the same things that you were doing and The only thing I could think about was that I didn’t want you and you didn’t have any of the stuff you were supposed for you and you didn’t have the stuff that I wanted you and you were supposed and you were just going through with the rent so that I didn’t want it and I don’t know if I could do that but you did it or if it would just tell him you had the right amount that was what he wanted you know I just didn’t wanna be doing anything about you not having it I didn’t know that it wasn’t worth your effort I didn’t Wanna put that into a problem and then it wasn’t a good so I’m just saying it is not my business but I’m just gonna say I am sorry so you are a big fan so if you’re going out and you’re gonna come to the house you know I’m sorry but I’m just so sad so I’m just not happy I’m just happy and you don’t have any other people that are going through that is all you do that I am just saying you have no problem I’m not going through and you don’t even have a good I’m not going out of the world I don’t care what happens but I’m sorry you don’t know that you have no more people to me you are so much of me you just want you know I’m sorry and I’m just like and that’s the end
MADE BY:your mom
7. Two what’s and a wow - Ignore the people who say that their hate two what’s and a wow. Mindy and guy raz are actually going above and beyond to make an extra episode each week! If you don’t like them, don’t listen to them. If you’d rather they make one episode each week, be my guest and keep complaining. Love your show! Keep making two what’s and a wow!
8. I’m just a dancer - Hi mindy and guy roz I love your podcast is there a way you could do something dance reflated I read all your books there amazing my name is Heidi what if you had a dance recital with grandma GeForce and Reggie and Denise it would be hilarious also can you give me a shout out please
Created and produced by parents of young children, WBUR's Circle Round adapts carefully-selected folktales from around the world into sound- and music-rich radio plays for kids ages 4 to 10. Each 10- to 20-minute episode explores important issues like kindness, persistence and generosity. And each episode ends with an activity that inspires a deeper conversation between children and grown-ups.
Release date: 2023-03-21 Genre:Kids & Family > Stories for Kids
1. Yass - Haters back of this is one of three of my favorite podcasts it’s so fun and creative love the story’s so much there are so many haters that are just so dumb anyways love the podcast its so generous how you put a lesson on the end of every story and the haters should learn those lessons now i have a spot the diffence answer these if you are nice and love nature :easy: :medium: :possible: :impossible: . done love ya nice people Help the nature!
2. Thanks! - I love Circle round, and have been listening to it for years! Thanks for providing great stories and fun during boring times. Throughout COVID my sister and I were saved by listening to your amazing collection of stories. We waited on pins and needles for the next episode to come, and this gave us something to look forward to. So, once again, thanks for everything!
3. sooooooooooooooooo excited about the episode - I’m listening to the episode right now i’m so excited about it you are my favorite podcast ever. I love you episodes come out In the beginning of the week, but I think you should come out with one on Fridays to then people can listen all weekend, but this podcast is the during The weekend
4. Circle round stories are so much fun - I used to have night mirrors but now I don’t Thanks to circle round Your stories are awesome! your stories are The best stories I ever heard I love circle round please add more stories each and every day stars if possible I especially like the story fighting like cats and dogs that story is so much fun But leave out the adds please spot the difference: easy: Medium: Hard: Impossible:
5. Our Favorite Story Show - We have a . year old and he absolutely loves this podcast. The stories are fun and interesting, not too long and not too short, and have superb voice acting. Our kiddo loves to listen on long car rides and alone in his bedroom while we are cooking dinner or when his younger sibling is sleeping. A
6. My gratitude fo Circle Round is DEEP - Circle round has saved countless road trips and distinguished my kids’ desire for TV on so many occasions. We have listened to a lot of kids stories podcasts but none compare to these ones. I am profoundly grateful for people like Rebecca sheer who put good content out there for kids! I cannot recommend it enough. All of my kids love it so much. The stories, the voices, the new instruments are all just incredible!! We have listened to every single episode.
7. Sugar - This podcast is okay but why is the older sibling always the bad one and the younger sibling always the good one how about the other ways around huh. Also it takes so much longer than a week for a new episode to come out and it’s so annoying that sometimes when you replay an episode for the latest episode. Can you try to make these changes please and if you do this podcast is amazing. Spot the difference Easy: Medium: Hard: Imposible:
8. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! - OK hello circle round you are like literally the best so I don’t listen to any other podcast except for yours and it’s so good. And also I’m in third grade I’m eight also want to enter third grade I was seven so you know I was like very young when I went to third grade so I was just the youngest in the whole grade. I am in the gifted program in an math enrichment too! also I am bilingual that means I study languages! anyways let’s get to the topic so that I think is that you are literally the best OK yeah I said that and you are amazing.I also want to give you so much money because you’re so good
Oh, Muses! Hear our podcast and allow us to recall some of the greatest stories ever told. Stories of gods and goddesses, monsters, and heroes! Enjoy this kid-friendly retelling of classic ancient Greek myths for the whole family.
Release date: 2022-12-02 Genre:Kids & Family > Stories for Kids
1. Best show ever! - I’m a lover of mythology and thought I knew a lot, until I started listening to this show with my son, then in elementary school! I’ve learned so many things from this podcast and my son loves it too! It’s a favorite listen while we cook or drive home from somewhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2. This is a long one so buckle up… - I know that you mention that Apollo tricked Artemis into accidentally killing Orion, but there is another variation to the story.
Here goes… So, Artemis and Orion were hunting in a clearing. They were remarking on how superior the other was. Well, Apollo didn’t like how close Orion was getting to his sister, and he thought of him as a threat. Apollo thought that Orion would replace him in Artemis’ life. So Apollo hid in a bush while the two hunted. He sent an animal to distract Artemis, who gladly took a chance at hunting the animal. While she was occupied, Apollo shot Orion with his arrow. When Artemis returned, she found Orion on the ground. She blamed herself and thought it was her fault for leaving. She liked him (or maybe loved) him so much, that she made a plea to Zeus to make him a constellation. And he did. Apollo eventually confessed to Artemis, who was livid.
3. Episode ideas - . Zeus’s wives. . Ares and Aphrodite’s love story . More tales of Circe’s magic . More on odyssey’s journey home . THE FLOOD In order to test the goodness of mankind, Zeus disguised himself as a mortal and visited the house of a man named Lycaon. Zeus told Lycaon who he really was, but Lycaon, instead of worshipping him, tried to kill him. Zeus turned Lycaon into a wolf and decided to destroy the rest of the human race with a great flood. However, Prometheus warned two pious worshippers, Deucalion and his wife, Pyrrha, about the impending flood. Deucalion prepared an ark and filled it with food, so that he and his wife became the only people to survive the nine-day deluge. As the waters receded, their ark landed on Mount Parnassus. Later, they had a son named Hellen, who became the ancestor of all the Greeks. (Mythology by lady hestia evens page ) . Heras wrath on Zeus’s lovers. Can you also do more Greek episodes not all around the world myths?
4. …………… - ………………………..…………………………….@@@@@@……………………………………..$$$$$$…………………………….………………………………………………..%%%%%%………………………———……………………… ……………………….. ……………………………. ……………………………………………..!!!!!!…………………………………..??????………………………………………………..lol……………………………………..good………………………………………………..pod ——————————- —————————————————— when you gonna anther episode
5. Love it - I listen every night it would be awesome to see more episodes focusing on each god Also I love the hosts of the show ( the oracle and person who I images as an anstertor of a Greek hero) there charismatic and funny. Ps I’m am your n fan I’ve listen since th pilot Added part this podcast has been the inspiration for so many projects of mine and even inspired me to make a Trojan horse out of sticks it’s an amazing podcast please do a season on the odyssey and please do an episode about the many snakes in Greek mythology told by the oracle it would be hilarious
Brains On!® is a science podcast for curious kids and adults from American Public Media. Each week, a different kid co-host joins Molly Bloom to find answers to fascinating questions about the world sent in by listeners. Like, do dogs know they’re dogs? Or, why do feet stink? Plus, we have mystery sounds for you to guess, songs for you to dance to, and lots of facts -- all checked by experts.
Release date: 2023-03-21 Genre:Kids & Family > Education for Kids
1. This is my favorite pod - Hello, my name is and This is my favorite podcast right now because it’s great for long car rides and when I’m sleeping so I’m learning when I’m falling asleep and somehow I just can’t sleep without hearing noises/speaking. My favorite episode is the “intergalactic space show” because I love space /constellations! My dream is to be on the podcast and I also use the My
Noodles Method it’s just a really fun way to see the way on how we’re making learning about the solar system at such a young age! And it’s also really fun but god bless you/ whatever religion you believe in! Bye have a great day my friends!
2. Intro - Can you plz do marine biology I’ve been listening since the first episode and I want to be a marine biology so I want to see what it beyond than just the study of marine life. My name is Summer Williamson I’m I live in Germany but I’m American my mom is stationed in Germany from military and can I’m sorry but you probably get asked these a lot but can I be the host for this subject I’ve been wanting to share my knowledge of this
3. My amazing super Power - I am Keegan and nine years old in my amazing super power is being deaf in one ear it twists everything up that I hear so words don’t do that I hear do it it gets kind of annoying at times especially when you’re trying to play a game in that game makes my ears twist everything up .
The award-winning Story Pirates Podcast takes stories written by kids and turns them into sketch comedy and songs. Made up of talented comedians, songwriters, and frequent celebrity guests, the Story Pirates inspire kids to create, bringing laughter to kids and grownups of all ages with hilarious sketches, catchy original songs from all genres, and interviews with the creative geniuses behind the stories… kids!
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Out of this world!!! - I really like this podcast it’s really nice it always makes me happy. I made a story on here it was “My principal ate a worm” But now people say I'm to old to make a story but I’m now I was like when I made that. What….huh?…..uh huh…………you don’t believe me????!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well then I guess I have to tell you. So my principal at hillside elementary school we got to raise money for kids with cancer and the we celebrated by the principal EATING. WORMS!!!!!!!!! It was gross I thought I was going to hurl! but there was a fake one but then he ate a real one it was so funny, we had fun, the bad part is that it was done but on the bright side it was fun for everyone!! I love this podcast s o c o o l : ) 𝕠𝕙 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪’𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖! I love this so so so much ʕ•ᴥ•ʔฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ( ᴥ ʋ)ʕ • • ₎ ・ᴥ・ 𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: 𝕀’𝕞 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕪 principal 𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕄𝕊, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕟’𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ？ ･ᴗ･ 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠．．．．．．𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑆ℎℎℎ 𝑑𝑜𝑛’𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝓈ℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴℴ 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝒽𝒷 and im the kid who said “this is weridddd hehe“ i really like the story “Ever midnight I turn into a wolf “ slay gurl who ever mad that story good job on the music too 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ༺ ༻ ༺ ༻ BEAUTIFUL ༺ ༻ ༺ ༻ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ・ᴥ・
2. To: Ratings are completely honest - That won’t work because their parents are separated and I don’t want to get both parents in trouble just one, the problem is that the one that is neglecting them has more money than the other and therefore likely won’t lose custody and the other parent can’t go to court because they have no real evidence
3. - I love the podcast! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT MORE STORY PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!(P.S. Lee is my favorite host, but my Rachel is my favorite Story Pirate. )(P.P.S. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!)easy medium Hard SUPER HARD IMPOSSIBLE
5. Please feature my story - I’m really excited about all of your stories and I have a story for you my name is IsadoraAnd the story is about a girl who’s being bullied inCool and she decides to run away then she finds a magical fairy under a bridge that helps her learn her way the story is inspired by my wanna run away sometimes .
On the Stories Podcast, we perform a new story for your children every week. The stories range from retellings of fairy tales like Snow White to classic stories like Peter Rabbit and even completely original works. Everything is G rated and safe for all ages. The perfect kids podcast for imaginative families. Whether you’re driving with your children or just want to limit your kids’ screen time, Stories Podcast delivers entertainment that kids and parents alike will love.
Release date: 2023-03-28 Genre:Kids & Family > Stories for Kids
1. - ok . good podcast i mostly listen to PodChats . OK YEA SOME PEOPLE USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS AND…? I’M SHE/THEY AND ITS CALLED BEING YOURSELF. BEING GAY/TRANS/NON-BI ISNT A BAD THING, ITS CALLED BEING DIFFERENT. IF YOU THINK ITS STILL WELL THATS YOUR PROBLEM. STOP BEING A HOMOPHOBE/TRANSPHOBE. SUPPORT LGBTQIA . shove it haters.
2. HI LOVE YOUR SHOW STOP BEING MEAN TO THE GAY - Hi I’m Ariana don’t mind the user I’m on my dads account. Emoji master I’m Christian also and I think gay is fine! Ok so just stop being so mean like say it to someone who really cares. You should stop!And I agree with Ollie get a life emoji master.and people who think they/them should not be for younger kids I’m so just stop.
3. SO GOOD - Hi everyone! I love this podcast so much and I highly recommend it if been listening to this for years and still is my fav! It has episodes for everyone!!! From scary and haunting to funny and cute It has inspired me so much to write my OWN stories and poems and still after years isn’t to kiddie for me! Ps. Please please please! Make more dog king
4. Story idk? - The first time you have a chance at the top is the second one you get a free pet for the second time and you can give me the money for it I don’t have to pay you for the first one but you have a good pet and I have to get a good one for you. And then you have the money for me so you could give it to me. The only reason why I’m asking you to give it back to you was to get a little money from the government to help you with the rent because you were not able and you didn’t want me and you were going through the same things that you were doing and The only thing I could think about was that I didn’t want you and you didn’t have any of the stuff you were supposed for you and you didn’t have the stuff that I wanted you and you were supposed and you were just going through with the rent so that I didn’t want it and I don’t know if I could do that but you did it or if it would just tell him you had the right amount that was what he wanted you know I just didn’t wanna be doing anything about you not having it I didn’t know that it wasn’t worth your effort I didn’t Wanna put that into a problem and then it wasn’t a good so I’m just saying it is not my business but I’m just gonna say I am sorry so you are a big fan so if you’re going out and you’re gonna come to the house you know I’m sorry but I’m just so sad so I’m just not happy I’m just happy and you don’t have any other people that are going through that is all you do that I am just saying you have no problem I’m not going through and you don’t even have a good I’m not going out of the world I don’t care what happens but I’m sorry you don’t know that you have no more people to me you are so much of me you just want you know I’m sorry and I’m just like and that’s the end MADE BY:your mom
5. Stories - “Ugh back to school and my bully is probably going to be in my class along with her cute handsome boyfriend but nobody likes me they just use me to do their work, and just because Clara(the bully) and James(her bf) are alphas doesn’t mean Clara gets to treat me like doo doo.” Says Phoebe. At school. “Hah looser!”
Says Clara. “You won’t ever get my bf.” “Yeah I will Clara but we used to be besties until he came.” Says Phoebe. “Whatever, BABE! Please help me this girl tried to hurt me!” Says Clara. “No babe we have to protect people not just us,” Says James. “Plus she was my childhood best friend so I’m finally happy to see her again.” “I am?” Says phoebe. “She is?” Says Clara. “Yes I just wanted to see if she remembered me but i know we both knew we liked each other since I can read minds.” Says James. “Y-y-you can?!” Says Clara. “Yes and I know you’re just using me for fame and money.” “N-n-no n-n-not at all bae!” “Really then why is that boy mouthing “Bae wanna go on a date tomorrow?” Says James. “No he isn’t bae!” “Whatever we’re done!” Once upon a time a dog named Mila followed her friend Raven the cat into the woods. Then there was a huge camp where cats all lived together and in the same place. Mila was a snuggle bug and when her owners were playing recorder, she licked the recorder. When the cats saw her coming, they shrieked in a weird language and ran off. Mila felt alone more than ever. Raven licked Mila so she wasn’t sad. Then Bella the wolf came over and said, “I’ll talk to the cats for you”. Raven walked away from Mila and Bella. Then he found a camp of dogs! The dogs were powerful and could chase him off! Raven hissed, as the leader of the dogs spotted him. “Who are you to trespass in our camp!?”asked the leader dog. Raven hissed at her and ran away. He wondered why cats and dogs couldn’t live peacefully! Bella walked to the river where the cats were drinking from. “Why did you guys run away from Mila? She wouldn’t hurt a fly!”Said Bella. The cats ran across the water away from Bella. Bella snorted and walked back to her pack. Bella has to show the animals of the forest that they could all be friends. Then Bella had an idea! Mila walked out of her house and sniffed the ground. She figured she’d go and visit Milky the cow. Then she saw Bella coming from the farm with a chicken. “Hi Bella. Find a way to make the cats and dogs like each other?”asked Mila. “Yes in fact let’s go to Barker. Barker can call everyone together to show that we can all be friends. Mila remembered that Barker was a huge mountain lion. Mila was nervous around him but if it meant peace... Raven sat down next to Mila and Bella at the Gathering that Barker called. “Three animals have shown they can be friends. Raven, Mila, and Bella! Please step forward. We can all be friends everyone! We don’t need to fight over boundaries!”Barker yelled from up above. Raven felt like he could reach the stars on the rock. “But dogs chase cats! Wolves hurt the dogs! And cats attack the wolves! How can they be friends?”asked the audience. “Just as you suspected. They helped their community by becoming friends. Now you can too! We will all be united as one forest!”Said Barker. Raven calmed down. His neck fur still bristling. “Mhm...okay I guess we could try to be friends.”Said the audience. Bella took care of her sister’s pups for the day. Now that Barker fixed everything, everyone could go anywhere they wanted. “Hi Raven!”Said Bella. Raven waved and went back to fetch Mila. Then the three of them had fun for the rest of their lives THE END! -from UnicornLover’s best friend
6. Its pretty good! but not really for little kids. - I am almost yrs old and my name is Presley you said me in a pod! (Flying South) Im glad it’s only a weeks wait for wondery now! Also I really want another Soft the first dog episode!! Maybe from Soft’s POV? Also I would just please ask when there is an episode with LGBTQ make sure you give a disclaimer or something. No hate though!
7. I love cats and support - Emoji master, what u your saying is just so mean and cruel. I just don’t understand why you would say things like that. I understand that you’re just saying what you believe in but please keep your mean thoughts to yourself. And any other lgbtq hater’s out there, just keep your awful opinions to yourself. Anyway, I love this podcast and I think less adds and more dog king. Also can you please make meow maid part please? I love cats and personally I think they get a bad rap. Make more where cats are the good sweet good guys, ok?
8. The best podcast - By the way emoji master gay is fine!!I’m gay so that hurt my feelings and that might hurt someone else!and it is mean to call gay weird or sex.anyway best podcast ever ::: :::: :::: great job!!!!!!!!!!'¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to many adds From Opal
On the M is for Mama Podcast, you’ll hear encouragement for all things motherhood, practical helps and systems to help you thrive in your home from day to day, funny, relatable kid-stories, examinations of what the Bible has to say about cultural issues, and so much more!
Release date: 2023-03-15 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Making Me a Better Mama - I’ve followed Abbie on Instagram, read her book, and now started listening to her podcast. No matter the topic or the media she uses, Abbie is able to reframe my thinking in a Godly way. She never does this in a condescending, talking down to you manner. Instead, she relies on the word to sharpen you, her experience to guide you, and her own shortfalls to inspire you. My favorite episode, so far, is the one on toddlers. I just so happen to be struggling with a (almost year old) of my own. Abbie helped me to pivot from blaming my little sweetie for my anger and frustration. She helped me realize that, no, these are shortfalls of my own that just so happen to pop up when dealing with difficult behaviors from my daughter. These are areas God can grow and sanctify me in. What a different way of thinking than my own mind wanted me believing. I look forward to listening to more episodes and getting more doses of encouragement as I seek to be a better mama to my babies.
2. Wise & encouraging! - Abbie does not sugarcoat the challenges we face as moms; however, she does provide biblical conviction and encouragement, as well as practical tips for how we can bring glory to God in whatever season we are in and love & serve our families well! She has so much wisdom to offer as a seasoned mama and I have appreciated her content and gleaned so much from it.
3. Truthful encouragement! - This mama speaks the truth of God’s word. No sentimentalities that affirm complaining, griping or negativity. She values marriage, children and the Gospel work of motherhood. She brings the Gospel to bear on the day-to-day as it pertains to leading our children well; and, equally as important, how it transforms us as women by the saving power of Christ to model godliness and joy in our homes and to the world! Thank you, Abbie!
4. Inspiring - I have to say—once a week is not enough! When I am tired and dejected in the evening and still need to tidy up, I turn Abby on and go for it. Her podcasts always helps me refresh my perspective and my purpose, inspires me to keep fighting the good fight in my own home. I’m Orthodox but I find her use of Bible quotes insightful, respectful and contextualised. I love it! Thank you!
5. Analytical, Biblical, Countercultural - If you are a Christian Mama who likes to mull things over in your head, desires to live a life for the Lord, and wants to hear from a like-minded sister in Christ, this is your show. M is for Mama ministers to women in such a thoughtful, loving way. Each podcast is set-up as an answer to a question moms have.
6. Real and Honest - As a new mama, this podcast has been such a source of encouragement to my heart! You hear so many scary things of, “You just wait until…” but Abbie sets things straight. Yes, raising babies is hard, but hard isn’t bad. It’s truly a privilege to be entrusted with some of God’s biggest blessings. Abbie is down to earth, honest, and so encouraging. Worth any mama’s listen for sure!
7. Applicable and Encouraging - I am consistently surprised that this podcast has so much to offer me. I am not a homeschool mom and I “only” have children. Abbie does such a good job of pointing to Christ so I find a lot of takeaways, even from topics that don’t seem like they would apply to me. I appreciate that she points to scripture and by doing that, often speaks to broader topics as well.
8. Godly, practical parenting advice! - Abbie’s book by the same title is one of the most helpful parenting “commentaries” I’ve ever encountered. It’s full and rich and I’ll be coming back to it throughout parenting. Her podcast is like an extension of her book. It’s awesome and straightforward!
As a parent, do you ever wish someone could just whisper some realistic and trustworthy support in your ear? And not make you feel awful for not having all the answers? Well, that’s what I’m here for. I'm Dr. Aliza Pressman, developmental psychologist, parent educator, asst. clinical professor, and co-founder of both Mount Sinai Parenting Center and SeedlingsGroup. And I'm a mom... trying to raise two good humans myself, so I'm in this with you! In each episode, we'll go deep (but brief)...
Release date: 2023-03-21 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Love this podcast!! - This is exactly what I need when I’m feeling all the mom guilt and questioning everything about myself and parenting. Dr. Aliza helps me refocus on things that matter and I I finish listening feeling like I can tackle anything. So much parenting advice is focused solely on the baby and mom is forgotten about too often! Thank you Dr. Aliza for taking about moms and the kids.
2. Most Important Podcast - Not for parents only. Full of important information for EVERYONE! I started listening so I can be up to date when it comes to relating with my grandchildren. But the conversations and information is helping ME be a better human and helping me relate to all people. Not to mention it is captivating!
3. Fake and not living up to the values you promote - It is completely inappropriate to prey upon the audience. Trying to give advice on one topic while in the advertising during the program you literally prey upon that same emotion/concern. Suggesting that everyone’s cookware is bad for their health and hurting their family without providing ANY evidence of what is harmful. Why if your purpose is to help people would you seek to cause anxiety for the audience on another topic. You could have said no to that add and forced them to take a high road in the ad.
4. Best Parenting Podcast - By Far - Listening to Dr. Aliza Pressman has been a weekly routine of mine since season . She no only helps me to become a better parent and understand my son and how he’s developing, but she help me to better understand myself. I always say child development is everyone’s development because we were all children. She only speaks on topics she is familiar with and invites guests who are experts in the field. Every show is based in science, not empirical evidence. But she does connect science with her own experiences of being a parent. I could go on and on, but it’s better to listen to her podcast than read my take on how great she is. Give it a listen, one episode and you’ll be hooked and better for it.
5. Very informative and helpful - I’ve been loving Dr. Aliza. I especially love the episode with Dr. Brackett. I love that he actually shared the strategy for parents to deal with their own anxiety/emotions, instead of just with our children’s. It is helpful for me because I never learnt this, and I want to be able to model it for my kids. Thank you so much!
6. LOVE this podcast - I’ve been working with the seedlings team ever since my son was born years ago! They have guided me through so many difficult parenting scenarios, including my painful divorce. Thanks to Aliza, I felt empowered to speak to my children on this difficult topic in an educated and confident way. There is a lot of parenting advice out there but the advice they give here is grounded in data so you feel truly certain that their guidance is appropriate and sound. I love this podcast and am so grateful for their these brilliant ladies!
7. Such a great podcast! Highly recommend! - Dr Aliza is amazing. She is compassionate, reasonable, and relatable. Her guests are some of the best in the field and extremely knowledgeable. She is my go-to for all things child development and parenting. I’ve learned so much from her. Thank you Dr Aliza! You’re the best!
8. PLEASE READ!!! HONEST REVIEW - I only WISH i could fully explain how amazing this podcast is. I am a young mother, who comes from a very traditional disciplinary family background, in all of my relationships (daughter, employee, gf, etc) i struggle with setting boundries or making any confident decisions… ever. im also a christian for context. Growing up my parents would always excuse away toxic behavior as “theres no parenting handbook” and now in this by far is the EXACT parenting handbook EVERYONE should listen & read and try their HARDEST to put into practice. I came to this podcast for parenting advice/knowledge but learned shortly after you don't even need to be a parent to have take aways from this. And if you're spiritual and find it conflicting bcuz its heavy in science you can also find it valuable bcuz it shares so many values. So its science & knowledge you could add to your tool belt & not in place of. its so nicely explained that anyone can understand and put into practice. its a positive & nurishing podcast that i would love to just add to my perception . the whole podcasts focuses on mindfulness to raise confident resilient, kind, self motivated, self regulated children . l don’t use it in place of God but rather like additional knowledge thats based in science of cognitive and neurological development. And on a more personal level this podcast has helped broaden my level of self awareness, helped me parent my own inner child. It has helped me become more assertive while remaining compassionate. It has given me EVERYDAY practical nuggets i can not only use with my two year old daughter but even help other mommies who struggle with understanding what they’ve coined “gentle parenting” Dr.Aliza even has the best guests on this podcast too. She has definitely built strong relationships with other qualified and renowned doctors & professionals who offer even more insight who offer their factual data, research or even perspectives. I always wanted understandable yet factual data that explained research and statistics and ive finally found it. Listening to this podcast started off as my parenting journey but slowly poured into MANY relationships in my life. / i really wish aliza was on TIK TOK ik she would THRIVE on an app with that much outreach!!!!
Smash Boom Best is a funny, smart debate show for kids and families from the makers of the award-winning podcast, Brains On! from APM Studios. Every episode takes two cool things, smashes them together and lets you decide which is best: Pikachu vs. Mario, Lollipops vs. Popcorn, Flamingos vs. Axolotls, Mermaids vs. Bigfoot, Cats vs. Dogs, Spiderman vs. Batman, Refrigerators vs. Toilets, Minecraft vs. Lego… the list goes on. Our star-studded line-up of debaters use facts and passion to make thei...
Release date: 2023-03-23 Genre:Kids & Family > Education for Kids
1. Stunning! - absolutely amazing podcast! i listen to it every night to help me fall asleep, (it works) but i feel like you shouldn’t have removed ties. ties added more suspense and i felt like i was about to burst from the suspense when i heard there was a tie, like in Swimming Vs. Soccer, that’s what i like. Overall, amazing podcast, but a couple flaws. stop scrolling i said stop never gonna give you up
2. OMG I love this show - I love love love this show Here’s a idea: Math vs biology I think math will win because you need math for your hole entire life. I think you should also do Halloween vs Christmas. I think Christmas is going to win because Santa comes over and you get to spend time with your family. Here is another idea frogs vs sloths. I think sloths are going to win because they are cuter. Here is another idea science vs social studies. I think science is going to win because you get to experience with thing and also science is interesting. Here is another idea analog clock vs digital clock. I think digital clocks are going to win because digital clocks are easier to read the time. ( sorry there is so many ideas) Love this show and thank you Molly and apm studio’s for making this show I love it!
3. Ideas - Drawing vs painting Fiction vs non fiction Pokémon gen vs Pokémon gen Night vs day Video games vs tv Skittles vs m and ms Mario vs sonic Dr.egg man vs bowser Big Nate vs diary of a wimpy kid Christmas vs Easter Fortnite vs apex legands Crayons vs markers Also your podcast is amazing o wait family guy vs Simpsons
Become a champion for your family in the time it takes to enjoy a cup of coffee! Every episode of the Focus on the Family Christian podcast helps you confidently guide your loved ones through the unique challenges faced by today’s Christian families. With over 40 years of trusted, compassionate stories of redemption, hosts Jim Daly and John Fuller connect you to biblically sound marriage and parenting help that is relatable, practical, and interesting. Listen/Learn/Apply/ThriveInChrist!
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Such a great addition to all collections! - I have been a long time subscriber now of the focus on the family podcasts and I subscribe to quite a few podcasts related to positive parenting and parenting in general and the Focus on the Family Parenting podcasts are some of my favorite!!! There are always great topics that can relate to a lot of families. There are also great guests that are always appreciated for great insight. I also love the resources which are on their website as well as the printed copies which they always share for minimum donations that can be affordable for anyone, they are also great resources all around and I am so grateful for the amazing team at focus. Thank you!!
2. Good broadcast. Too wiling to blame men for everything that goes wrong in a marriage, family, etc. - I grew up listening to Focus. Jim Dobson was/is a great man. The program is still fantastic, but Jim Daily seems all too willing to blame men for everything that is wrong in families, marriages, and with children. As an example, in the lead up to one of the recent episodes he stated (paraphrased), "I like dad supporters. When we mess up so much, it's nice to hear a supporter." By itself this is pretty mild, but I don't recall any recent episode that focused specifically on marriage or parenting where Mr. Daily did not say something like that. It's indicative of his mind set, and unfortunately may also be indicative of his approach to counseling. This is not the Focus of my childhood. UPDATE: Tried the show again. Once againJin Daily doesn’t seem to be able to get past his own life experience. He still blames men for all the different in marriage. It’s hard to counsel those in need when you yourself need counseling and can’t let go of your own baggage.
3. DANGEROUS - They overuse gender stereotypes (probably for click bait) instead of speaking to their listeners as humans who share the same, basic needs. Both genders have a need for love AND respect. Both genders have sexual needs. Both genders have emotional needs. Both genders find can fulfillment in their careers. Both genders find fulfillment can find fulfillment within the home. So instead of listening to these folks, I encourage you to research the works of the Gottman institute. They give wise relationship advice and offer a more balanced presentation of what a healthy partnership looks like. And as a future warning, if you ever see someone advertising a book/podcast/etc. that implies women’s needs are different from men’s, steer clear of it and look for more balanced advice. It’s always best to ASK your partner what he/she needs, rather than assuming they have needs that are stereotypical for their gender. Peace and God’s blessings
4. Love this podcast - I grew up listening to this show because my mom listened. I love the old replays of Patsy Clairmont, Florence Littaeur and Corrie Tin Boom. Now I’m a faithful listener and supporter. As the seasons of my life change, not every show is applicable to my life but I still listen because you never know who God will bring to your path that needs to hear. Keep being faithful Focus! Thank you!
5. Evil Evangelicals - Focus on the Family is a fraud. The leaders from top to bottom supported and continue to advocate for Donald John Trump. Their argument…no human being is perfect. Jesus Christ commands us is not to be hearers only but doers of His Word. Jesus Christ stated, Be holy because I am holy. I have one word for the entire leadership team…REPENT and stop mocking God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Bible. PS. AMERICA is NOT FREEDOM It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. - Galatians : DEMOCRACY is NOT the GOSPEL And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. -Mark : The US Flag is NOT the CROSS They made him jealous with their foreign gods and angered him with their detestable idols. -Deuteronomy : The US CONSTITUTION is NOT the BIBLE For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes ofthe heart. -Hebrews : Are evangelicals evil? Is their conduct motivated by agape love? How can you love your neighbor while supporting a person that causes hate, strife, and division? You may dupe some but you can never dupe Jesus Christ.
6. Resiliency is probably the most important character trait to developing a healthy and thriving adult - I love the personal examples and the biblical standpoint. I am so thankful that they talk about the hard issues especially in a world that is trying to foster entitlement and feeling based society that cannot handle challenges, hearing this is a powerful affirmation!
7. Daily Dose of Encouragement & Inspiration - I want to thank Focus on the family for all that they do. All the resources they provide, particularly the podcasts, have been instrumental in my life. The inspiring stories, words of encouragement, and biblical wisdom they share have helped me though very difficult moments. I continue to learn and grow in my faith and I am better because of it. Thank you!
8. Lacking Woman’s Perspective as Podcast Host - I just listened to the Breaking Free of Eating Habits episode and recently listened to the parts of Saying What You Want To Say and while the content of what the guests shared was super practical and helpful, it was painful to hear the host not fully grasp the difficulty many people (especially women) have with eating to cope with emotional stress. While many women deal with shame of this it would have been beneficial to have a woman hosting or co-hosting this episode and be able to ask better questions than the host to densely was trying to grasp the concept. I appreciate this topic and content I just wanted to offer that it could be helpful in the future to have a woman host or co-host this podcast. (I am also a new listener so if you already have a woman host that I just haven’t heard yet then please just consider who would be a helpful host in the future when topics potentially relate more to women)
Heather MacFadyen, mother of four boys, connects you the listener with people and resources to help you feel less alone. Consider it an invitation to "withness".
Release date: 2023-03-13 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Hideously religious - Definitely thought this was a moms helping moms platform so imagine my surprise when I drifted off to sleep listening and woke to hear a lengthy conversation on sin, Jesus, and salvation. The description of this podcast should include a Christian label. Or a fish symbol on the image. Let people know what they’re getting into!
2. A must listen! - Heather’s podcast is such a great resource for parents (my husband listens too!) and your interviews are always timely and worth a listen. I am so grateful you raise the hard issues and encourage us to arm and equip our kids against things like pornography and develop meaningful conversations! Keep it up!
3. Thank you for connecting us on scary topics ! - So glad I found your podcast this week and that it is a Christian faith based viewpoint on current issues without being preachy, or political or sensational. Your episode in parenting a tween, and Gender identity and dysphoria episodes were great resources. Thank you also for praying for us at the end.
4. Good but the gospel is too watered down - I listened to Heather’s podcast for a solid months and loved so many episodes. Sadly, when she covers the controversial topics that us young moms need help on how to deal with it from a biblical perspective she is way too much on the worldview side. I am all for giving grace to people but God calls us to LOVE and love speaks the truth. Love isn’t always easy, but it’s what we need to show towards those who are struggling.
5. True Humility - I have been listening to this podcast since our first baby was born in . Heather’s show has walked me through seasons of moving, having babies, losing babies, changing careers and walking through many highs and lows. Her humility is a beautiful picture of Christ. She always seeks to honor those around her, and brings such wisdom to the show. She is the ultimate picture of “being quick to listen” and considering others more important than yourself. This show has always been a place where I trust to find truth! This podcast has raised me alongside my kids. I am so thankful!! Please listen to the audio-gold that is this podcast!!!
6. Encouragement for Moms - I had my second baby during Covid. I was feeling isolated, overwhelmed, and dealing with PPD. I came across Don’t Mom Alone and began listening to them while up during the night with my baby. It helped me so much and I felt a bit less alone hearing other moms dealing with similar issues to me. The episodes I’ve listened to are all full of experienced motherly wisdom, but also Biblical encouragement.
7. It’s Real, It’s Genuine, and It’s So Helpful - Heather, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve recommended your podcast and specific episodes, to my friends. Your humble heart, eagerness to learn from other image bearers who may think differently or believe differently than you do is refreshing. I’m challenged by that. I know you can’t just “shake off” hurtful words bc words matter. I hope THESE words are an encouragement and help to drown out the hurtful ones. And thanks for being vulnerable enough to ask for your community to rally around you when things are really hard. Keep up the good, hard work! You rock.
8. Practical, wise, and God-centered! - Heather consistently provides listeners with practical information and wisdom, with honesty and humor. She encourages us, acknowledges the struggles of motherhood, and reminds us what God says is true about us and how we labor for our families each day. It is like listening to a good friend - she is so in touch with what others are experiencing and so relatable! Keep it up, Heather!
Little Stories for Tiny People features original stories the whole family will love. Filled with endearing characters and inventive story lines, LSFTP is sure to spark your child’s imagination and to delight the entire family. Lovingly crafted to appeal to all ages, LSFTP is perfect for car rides, bedtime, or any time! Little Stories Premium offers even more stories and an ad-free listening experience; visit www.littlestoriespremium.com to learn more.
Release date: 2023-03-25 Genre:Kids & Family > Stories for Kids
1. Suggestion - Dear Ria, We love your stories! We had an idea for a story for you. We think Bebe should get lost in woods and Little hedgehog has to find her. And maybe they can find mer-hedgehogs in a hidden magical lake in the forest. Mr. Hedgehog can also be there at some point. Your listeners, Lolo and Elena …also add sloths please!
2. Outstanding - Your Sleep Train, House, and Christmas Tree episodes are just wonderful! The stories are all good, but those are my favorites. I think most any adult would enjoy them, as I do. While they are super kid friendly, they have a certain magical quality that makes you feel very at peace, entertained, and somewhat like a child again in the best possible way. My daughter has to listen to you every night, and the little hedge hog episodes are her favorite. You are very talented, and you should have lots of success!
3. You’re the best - Hello, I love this podcast very good. My favorites are a cat story part two and one you should make a third cat story also bebes mom and little hedgehog dad should get married. Also, I looked it like almost all of the reviews and I can’t believe that they are haters like this podcast is the best.
4. - I looove your stories so much!! Can you make one about little hedgehogs mom please!!!!! I hope I will hear one about her mom. Oh and I really want one about bebes dad. I adore your stories. Oh one more can you make little hedgehog goes to piano lessons. Thanks. Spot the difference. . . . . . . IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIII . . . . . . P.S. I have listened to all of the little hedgehogs about or times. Bye and thanks for the stories.
5. You are so sweet - you are so sweet and so kind so funny how nice and so good that’s why I gave it five starship and I was like oh my gosh I love your new stories sooooooooooooooooo more than anything else you can think of it for your story’s my story is six people. there was six people and there was a swing. and one got stuck in a Very iky tar pit and then the other is that a girl on a swing and then another girl got stuck on to a boy the end .my name is Josephine
6. Good podcast - I think that this is a good podcast, especially because it really draws in younger audiences and so it’s a great podcast for little kids. The stories are always child appropriate, and include characters that some kids may be able to relate to. So if your looking for a good podcast for your kids and you came across this one so your looking through the reviews to see if people like it, or if it would be a good podcast, then you should definitely check this one out. I personally don’t prefer these stories, but my little sister does listen to this podcast and cannot fall asleep without it.
So overall, a pretty good podcast.
7. Little hedgehog - Dear Rhea , I am a hedgehog my name is Nala I’m years old and I love listening to your stories. I know I know you must be wondering hedgehogs have phones well actually we don’t use my mom‘s Computer. I have a sister she is she’s her name is Noel. I love your stories so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so and million so much will you make a new little hedgehog story about how she’s celebrate St. Patrick’sDay with Bebe and Mr. hedgehog. by the way I gotta tell you about myself . I have two older twin sisters I’m about to have a little sister by The way my grandma lives with me her name is Hermione and my grandpa lives with me and his name is Mayo and please write in a little hedgehog story. My best friend is a fox I know I know you think foxes eat me well this box is kind she’s been my friend since I was in TK and her name isJunie. I also have a friend that’s a dear and her name is Daisy and I have a friend that’s a hedgehog that’s name is Patty and I have another friend that’s a hedgehog her name is Chloe. I bought the book little hedgehog goes to school it’s my favorite book and I love to listen to Little Stories for Tiny People little when I go school . please write more stories great appreciation Nala the hedgehog!!! PS i’m one of your biggest hedgehog fans
8. Amazing podcast! - This podcast is amazing! I find your stories very relaxing, and they always have funny characters, and a good plot! I’ve been listening to your podcast for about four years, and I often find myself listening to one of the episodes when I get anxious about something. This podcast is truly great, and I hope you keep uploading more! P.S. my favorite stories are the sleep train ones, and I feel that we need more of them! -Me
Sleep, relax, and unwind with our original sleepy soundscapes. Featuring nature soundscapes, binaural sleep music, and calming white noise. Become a premium member for access to 8-hour episodes and ad-free listening. Start your 7-day free trial now: https://sleepsounds.supercast.com/new_landing?
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Stops my mind from racing - So glad I’ve found this podcast. This one along with The Sleepy Bookshelf have helped calm my racing mind in the middle of the night. I have had to now set a shutoff timer so I’m not JOLTED awake by the overly load ads. Definitely have a few favorites. Most are great. Not a few of the “shhh” one tho.
2. Please Read Before downloading... - This is a really good podcast and I can’t fall asleep without it...
But the some of the sounds are basic. I love the “fall asleep with ocean waves” one, and the “thunder in the rain forest” one, pretty much all of them except the “shushing for babies” that one is not very good for me to fall asleep with. But over all I think this podcast is worth downloading, you should try it
3. Lovely, soothing music, except….. - This is an amazingly soothing, reflective podcast that is conducive to meditating and sleeping, with one glaring exception. New obnoxiously loud, abrasive ads that jolt you awake from the peaceful space you were once enjoying. Inappropriate and honestly, is this podcast that desperate for ad revenue that you must lower yourself to include these awful advertisements?
4. Love it !! - I am in the hospital right now and I don't have my beloved box fan on high that I am addicted to sleeping with. I luckily stumbled upon this gem of an app and thank god I did!! I have been able to get some good deep sleep while being away from home in a loud and uncomfortable hospital!! Thank you so much to the creators of this awesome app.
5. Love it, but please no more bedtime stories - I love the jungle thunder storms and nosies. I sleep so much better thank you. But please no more sad storybook, slow stories. I fall asleep to thunder storms and wake up to a depressing story. I dislike it so much I’ll wake up from a dead sleep to it and throw my headphones off to stop hearing it.
6. Dislike these new MAJOR brand advertisements - I’ve been listening to this podcast nightly for years. I have been recently JOLTED out of my zen space by the new ads. They are very out of place & loud. On other podcasts, the hosts make the advertisements themselves. I wish you would, instead of using the brand’s own lively commercials. I’m glad you guys are making it to the big leagues, but don’t forget why you created this podcast.
7. Lame - Even when I download one of the podcasts it still won’t play right away. There’s often a very long delay or won’t play at all. And I have a brand new iPhone . Should be no reason to not play. I won’t be renewing my subscription. I need to sleep not mess with the settings for minutes. That defeats the purpose.
8. Ok listen - Ok I know you may be thinking why three Well the subscibibtion it un ethical that like saying you have to pay for parents sleeping is a right.
The voice over when I’m trying to cool of and sleep I here this stupid voice before everything witch is sufferable every shingle time just cut too the point
It’s very basic I need more complex sounds to sleep a little better not a dying frog and also get rid of the frog and duck it just makes it harder to SLEEP
Welcome to the Raising Boys and Girls Podcast with Sissy Goff, David Thomas, and Melissa Trevathan. In each episode of this podcast, we’ll share some of what we’re learning in the work we do with kids and families on a daily basis at Daystar Counseling Ministries. Our goal is to help you care for the kids in your life with a little more understanding, a little more practical help, and a whole lot of hope. So pull up a chair and join us on this journey of raising boys and girls. Connect with...
Release date: 2023-03-21 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Reference: S E - Uninformed and Harmful - I have been listening to this podcast for a while, and have really enjoyed much of the content, until I listened to this episode. The comment made regarding gender and sexuality was extremely disheartening, not to mention uninformed. If you are not a doctor who specializes in gender, or God himself, then you should not be trying to “speak truth” to families who have children who were either diagnosed with gender dysphoria or who are questioning their sexuality. Please do better and keep your opinion to yourself so as to not alienate those whose reality is much different from your own. The church is in trouble, and this is for sure one reason why.
2. Very eye opening! - This is my new go to podcast! Every time I listen I just want to soak up all the wisdom that is shared. They share such practical and gentle advice that not only do I find helpful as a parent of my kids but also just to understand kids and their needs in general! For anyone who works with kids, Serves at church, grandparents, and of course parents this podcast is a treasure of perspective and wisdom!
3. My favorite podcast! - This is by far my favorite podcast to listen to. I have a , , and year old. I feel as if they are in my living room pouring out such helpful information. It's applicable and intentional to todays culture. I'm so thankful for the biblical perspective and worldview. I'm looking forward to the new extra episodes! I need a new one everyday to listen to while I run
4. Binge worthy - I binge these podcasts because they make me feel like I’m not the only mom dealing with this. They cover so many good topics but also explain the science and reason behind it. There is so much truth in these episodes and I absolutely love listening and putting into practice things that I’m learning. Raising boys is better with this resource!!
5. Best thing to binge while mowing grass! :) - As a busy mom of girls and a boy, I barely have time to read. However, I can listen to this podcast on a walk, doing chores, or my favorite-mowing grass. I have been convicted, encouraged, inspired, and left hopeful all in one. I cannot begin to describe what a God-send this podcast is for me. I am beyond grateful.
6. Grateful! - So grateful to have David, Sissy, and Melissa who speak truth into us as parents! They give us insight into our children and really encourage us as parents to feel confidant in our calling. What a blessing they have been to my parenthood journey. They have truly changed this stage of my life!
7. My Favorite Podcast! - I look forward to every episode of this podcast and always walk away from it encouraged. Although I’ve never met her in person, I feel like Sissy, David, and Melissa are my parenting counselors! Sissy has a gift for connecting with girls! My daughter and I started working through her book Braver, Stronger, Smarter and she said, “I feel like Sissy wrote this book just for me.” She then proceeded to ask me if she could meet with Sissy the next time we are in Nashville visiting Grandma (we live in Oregon). I was able to tell her that there are people like Sissy that she could meet with, and my year old daughter asked to begin counseling (livingwholehearted mycourageousgirls). Thank you Sissy, David, and Melissa for your Christ-Filled messages for kids and parents!
8. So helpful! - This podcast is SO incredibly helpful! I’m a pastor of women’s ministry at my church and have kids. Their insight, tricks of the trade, and wisdom has helped me tremendously. Their books, Wild Things and All You Need to Know About Girls are both gold as well. THANK YOU for such a gracious and directional podcast!!!
In the 25+ years Janet Lansbury has worked with children and parents, she's learned a lot. She's here to share it with you. Each episode of Unruffled addresses a reader's parenting issue through the lens of Janet's respectful parenting philosophy, consistently offering a perspective shift that ultimately frees parents of the need for scripts, strategies, tricks, and tactics. Janet is a parenting author and consultant whose website ( JanetLansbury.com ( http://www.JanetLansbury.com ) ) is visite...
Release date: 2023-03-14 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. A must listen for ANY parent of young children. - I wish I had found this sooner! My kids were
& when I started listening years ago. It’s still been super helpful for addressing parenting concerns for those ages and beyond, but I wish I had know about Magda’s methods when my oldest was born in . I think it would have changed SO much about how I interacted with him and thought about him — those were difficult times for me, as they are for many first timers. Thank you, Janet, for continuing Magda’s legacy and giving this gift to frazzled parents the world over. Ruth
2. It works! - I’m nervous to write this review because sometimes it feels like I have to be facing the right direction, at the right time of day, during the right phase of the moon, to get a yes from my toddler instead of a very physical tantrum. However, I’ve been listening to this podcast for a month, and listed to her book. Tonight I discussed with my toddler why I wanted her to take a bath and brush her teeth. And then…she did it. We have been struggling with this for over a year. Maybe a one off but it feels good to know that I could stay calm regardless of her outcome and not feel panicked over what to do next. Staying with my toddlers emotions helps me to stay with my own. I’m so glad I found this podcast.
3. Only works for one kid - I had to stop listening. Most all of her advice is only applicable if you have one kid. As someone with two kids very close in age there were so many things I couldn’t follow. I can’t just pick up one kid and bring them out when they have a tantrum because I have two and the other will start to tantrum. I can’t physically carry both. Was really disappointed in her advice but probably works ok if you have one kid.
4. Best parenting podcast out there - Janet speaks honestly, with authority, openness, and empathy. Her advice is more nuanced than others; she doesn’t give “strategies” or “scripts.” She stays true to the concept of a unique relationship between parent and child and the complex ways parents provide “helpful” interventions on the surface but often communicate other mixed-messages in action, tone and manner. She encourages parents to think about their role in an alive dynamic with their children. I love this about her approach. Janet stimulates thinking! Personally, I love this about her podcast. There are so many “things to do” as a parent, instead she shows you how to be in the process, reflect on your contribution as a parent, think deeply (beyond surface behaviors) and trust your child. And for this reason alone, she is an invaluable resource and unlike any other parenting podcast out there.
5. A lot of fluff - I have been listening to this podcast for nearly five years. Each episode I note similar repetitions. . She often avoids a direct answer . She often states how someone has misinterpreted her previous advice (not surprising when she’s so vague in her responses) . I find she embarrassed some of the vulnerable parents who so humbly write in . One a note of personal observation, I find the letters that parents submit to her (to be read aloud and responded to) to be very…. Edited. It’s hard to believe that each person who submits a question a. Starts with an abundance of praise for her . Has such strong vocabulary…. It just seems like the unruffled team really modifies these to be consistently shaped the same to the point where it’s unrelatable. As I mentioned, I’ve been listening to this podcast for a while but when I compare this to “good inside” or other helpful parenting podcasts…. I’m quite easily discouraged by this one and definitely recommend others rather than this.
6. Bad ads but long-time fan of Janet! - Janet, I LOVE YOU! I’m a long-time follower of your work and everything you do is A in my book. I support that you do this as a business and you should be compensated for the invaluable advice/expertise that you offer so I wouldn’t dare take off a star, but I had to let you know that your new ads are so abrupt! I loved the former model of your voice advertising for companies that you really stood behind. Random product ads and political ads (the worst) abruptly placed at the beginning AND end of the podcast are an unwelcome change for me. They won’t keep me from listening altogether, but I may not add to my playlist as I did before because I can’t stand the content when I don’t have my phone close enough by to skip it! We live in a digital world where there’s almost no corner untouched by obtrusive advertising, and my old favorite podcast is now no exception. I would love to escape the rat race while listening to parenting advice!
7. All the parenting advice you wish you were raised with - Janet has a way of helping parents help their kids. She did for me and my toddler using her RIE approach. Whenever I have a parenting challenge, I look to search Janets archives and listen to her podcasts to help me navigate the challenge. Her wisdom and knowledge has helped me become the best parent I can be. Thankful for all the free content she has put out there and loved her book No bad kids. Thanks Janet for helping our family navigate toddlerhood.
8. Recovered Memories are Bad Science - Recent episode featured Dr. Jean Cheng who kept talking about forgotten traumas and repressed memories. These are claims that have been repeatedly debunked by established science. Not only is it bad science; it has the potential to tear apart families over allegations of abuse that never happened (and rewriting childhood memories). This episode implied that if you feel uncomfortable with certain behaviors from your child, you may well have repressed “traumas” that you do not recall from your own child. This advice is faulty and negligent. I no longer feel I can trust the content of this podcast.
Dr. Laura Call of the Day | 15th Annual Podcast Awards Nominee - Kids & Family Category The official feed of the Dr. Laura Call of the Day Podcast with over 150 million downloads! Every day we release a new episode including "Two for Tuesday" and "Double Feature Sunday" for a total of nine new episodes a week!! This podcast offers a collection of Dr. Laura's favorite handpicked calls from the radio program. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Pandora and DrLaura.com As one of ...
Release date: 2023-03-24 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. The hard truth - I love this podcast because Dr. Laura tells it how it is even if it’s not what the person wants to hear. I don’t hear that much in this day and age and I appreciate it. She gives straightforward advice that you can apply to your life when the caller aligns with what you’re going through. Thank you Dr. Laura! I’ve grown a lot from your podcast and your book “the proper care and feedings of husbands”! Peace and love!
2. Love it - Love to listen to this show. From time to time I pay for the full show but in between I listen to the call of the day podcast and love it. So much great advice here. I’m not going to say I agree with % of the advice given but dare I say % of the time I do. With that said, I don’t think any two people could ever agree on everything anyway lol so it’s definitely worth listening to for anyone. Just sharing my opinion. Great show. Please keep it up!
3. Mind blowing - I love to listen and have been listening for years. I can’t believe how Dr Laura speaks to her guests and how her guests take the crap she dishes out. Dr. Laura is self-righteous and does understand the necessity of diversity and individuality.
I am always wondering who the poor bastard will be on the next call.
4. Nope. - Shocked and disgusted with the way this woman speaks to her callers that are sharing their most vulnerable moments. Constantly cutting people off, calling her callers dumb, and giving the most toxic misogynistic advice. We are NOT living in the ’s. It’s ok to hold your husband accountable if he’s sexting or talking to other women. And for the love of GOD you do not have to have sex with your husband every single night or pretend to be happy when your partner upsets you. Your needs & your feelings matter! I hope the people calling seek help elsewhere, from someone that advocates for women & won’t cut you off or belittle you or your feelings.
5. Dr Laura is the best therapist ever!! - I wish I could have listened to her show years ago. I know now I would have made better choices and decisions. It’s never too late and with her no nonsense knowledge and advise, she has helped me tremendously Dr Laura thank you so much for everything you do for me and your faithful listeners. Vals
6. WOW - Incredibly RUDE and a Gaslighter - Dr. Laura should NOT be giving advise or counseling anyone especially those who are seeking help and support. She’s rude to her callers, talks to them so condescendingly, and thinks she’s a drill Sargent. Callers - hope you find help from someone else…yikes, Dr. Laura, you need to learn some kindness and compassion.
7. Refreshing, bold, honest advice! - I’ve listened to the radio show for over decades have have her books. Dr. Laura is amazingly insightful, witty, and gives honest feedback. She doesn’t tell callers what they want to hear but instead what they need to hear. Her advice brings about personal growth in all relationships.
8. No - Judging people does that seem right because that’s what you’re doing you’re judging everyone and it’s disgusting that you think your that privileged that you can do that you are disgusting that you can think you can do then what twisted way doDo you think you can talk to people like thatHow is that right in your mind it’s disgusting and filthy and I would be ashamed of myself.
If you’re married — or soon to be — you’ve got questions. What makes this relationship work? How do I fix it when it breaks? Where do I go when I need help? Host John Fuller and marriage experts Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley help answer those questions with practical, down-to-earth insights based on God’s design for marriage. Find answers and inspiration in every short episode of this Christian marriage podcast.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. DANGEROUS - They overuse gender stereotypes (probably for click bait) instead of speaking to their listeners as humans who share the same, basic needs. Both genders have a need for love AND respect. Both genders have sexual needs. Both genders have emotional needs. Both genders find can fulfillment in their careers. Both genders find fulfillment can find fulfillment within the home. So instead of listening to these folks, I encourage you to research the works of the Gottman institute. They give wise relationship advice and offer a more balanced presentation of what a healthy partnership looks like. And as a future warning, if you ever see someone advertising a book/podcast/etc. that implies women’s needs are different from men’s, steer clear of it and look for more balanced advice. It’s always best to ASK your partner what he/she needs, rather than assuming they have needs that are stereotypical for their gender. Peace and God’s blessings
2. So good!! - In my experience, so many spiritual podcasts’ host’s speak only of past struggles. In the past I’ve found myself feeling less than or different because I was and have always been struggling CURRENTLY. This podcast is good for my soul in so many ways but I just realized how healing it is that these hosts and guests are not only looking to guide the listener towards healing but they are looking to receive healing themselves through facing the difficult personal truths they currently are sorting out. The courage it takes to heal together brings us all to know Jesus’ heart in ways we never could have if we had prayed ourselves “well” in solitude. Thank you for your relatable, beautiful honest hearts!
3. Still newlyweds - We’ve only been married a year and weeks, but I’m the only one who feels like my husband and I are having really serious problems. I don’t have a review on the podcast yet. I’m still new here also, I really want help for our marriage! Is there anyone that could possibly help me?
4. Vaccine mandates - I also will no longer be listening to or supporting a ministry who makes medical mandates. Not only does it go against personal and medical freedoms, but the vaccine has aborted fetal cells within them. Greatly saddened by this, I’ve been a Focus on the Family listener nearly my entire life.
5. Impeccable timing - There’s no such thing as “I know everything I need and everything is great” There is always something to learn, prevent, and grow from.
I’ve made so many mistakes. It is so difficult to get everything right.
With these podcasts anytime I’m going through something I skim through the topics and find exactly what I need . And sometimes I don’t even skim, I’ll just play the most recent and it always convicts me and brings me back to a humble state of mind . It is so easy to become prideful and harm my best friend. May God help us as we learn through biblical principles and through your experiences! Thank you!!!
6. Such an encouragement in my walk of faith and in my marriage and family - This podcast is so encouraging because Focus on the Family roots for marriages and for families, and they provide tons of biblically based resources, advice, and council. I love that they love Jesus and that they love marriage and family. What a breath of fresh air in this time that we’re living in! I thank God that Focus on the Family exists.
7. So Helpful!!! - I’ve been listening to this broadcast ever since I can remember. At a young age my parents listened to Focus on the Family all the time and listening to Adventures in Odyssey! And now as a wife and mom it is so helpful in my everyday life. This podcast helps me be stronger in my marriage and helps me to communicate the way God intended.
8. Thankful I discovered this podcast - This podcast has been immensely enriching, timely, and insightful. It provides practical application with biblical and spiritual principles to support marriage God’s way. You all are doing a phenomenal job and you’re helping thousands with your wisdom. Thank you!
Sit at the kitchen table with America’s favorite couple! Talking kids, family, politics, entertainment and so much more! “From The Kitchen Table: The Duffys” They say there are certain things that shouldn’t be brought up at the kitchen table, but not at the Duffy’s. Pull up a chair and join Rachel Campos-Duffy and former US Congressman Sean Duffy to hear their perspective on the discussions happening at kitchen tables across America. Rachel and Sean share real life solutions to everyda...
Release date: 2023-03-24 Genre:Kids & Family > Parenting
1. Regarding March nd Podcast - U are spot on regarding Giselle taking over for John. Google:
President Biden on Thursday said John Fetterman’s wife Gisele would make a “great lady in the Senate” in an awkward stumble amid questions over the Senate candidate’s health after a stroke.
Awkward stumble? I think not.
2. Catholic Love - I love that you two openly talk about our Faith and Traditions on here and on FOX weekends! I homeschool, so I like that I can catch up on the topics that are important to me! And you both give me insight on things that aren’t always in the News! Keep up the great work! Kimber “ (USA RET) CPT
3. A teachers review. - As a recently retired teacher who has taught in a conservative district I would welcome any parents who would be willing to stand up for their kids. Too many times all I see are kids who have not been parented. It’s very evident when students have parents who are involved in their lives. Those are the kids who are easy to teach. All the rest are parents who don’t seem to give a hoot about what’s happening to their kids. Students with responsible parents are at the mercy of the poor actions of those who are not being truly parented. Many teachers in more liberal areas are afraid to speak up for fear of losing their jobs.
4. Family Goals - I love the Duffys. I love that they are committed, conservative Catholics that stand up for the endless attacks on the traditional Christian family. I love that they’re Wisconsinites, Go Pack Go! They are a bulwark against the modernist secular culture that is rotting America from within. God bless them and their children.
5. Keep doing what you’re doing! - I love sitting at your kitchen table! Sometimes the subjects are difficult to hear and I have to take several deep breaths. Other times like the recent royals discussion I gain so much insight about human behavior. Keep weighing in and bringing your audience topics that make us think and expand our view of the world. Thank you, Helena
6. HELP - Suggesting that the biggest error in the judgement of Ron DeSantis is eliminating key lime pie as the state dessert. Very stupid. Stating that Democrats are trying to remove the idea of family--amazingly ridiculous. My Catholic Church, St. Mary's, is full of nothing but Democratic American family loving taxpayers. They are all nd, rd, th and th generation Irish, Filipino, Chinese, Latin and a bro from FIJI. My siblings and I all all still very close as are our combined children. All college grads and skilled tradesman. We do it all from abalone diving to zip lining. We pay our bills, pay our taxes, and enjoy our lives to the fullest. We were catholic educated through grammar school and Jesuit educated next. We learned the Golden Rule, common sense, right versus wrong and many other good lessons. Tell the truth is a good one AKA quit lying. Trump is not a leader and neither are his cowardly supporters. As your enrage people with the messages within your pleasant oral delivery, things could get potentially ugly with some families. Many will need to morally stand against their brothers. Imagine mothers watching grandchildren heading to a civil war with dependents on both sides. Simply put, this is what you are encouraging to occur.
7. Jason and Sean on Congress - Love Duffy podcast it is so real. When discussing the standards of congress and Dems breaking long standing decorum and Republicans not retaliating is missing the point and one of my top complaints about the Republicans. I think we should be the better people but I think what is the fix and also the weakness of Republicans is not standing up and fighting AT THE TIME and allowing it. Because Dems don’t learn by example. They have only learned they can get away with it. We are into too serious of times to let things go like McCarthy allowing Pelosi to take his power and right to assign who he wanted at the January th commission. They look weak and submissive to the Dems and why Trump is loved by the people for not letting it go. It is kinda like letting a year old have it’s way when they throw a fit, it works and gets worse.
8. LOVE Sean and Rachel: MTV’s cutest couple! - I have really enjoyed listening to your podcast, especially as you have been digging deeper into the college discussion. I attended a private college here in my hometown almost years ago. I met my husband there and that’s about the only positive I can say about it now. We have degrees between us from it. However, it has become so “woke” that we have decided to no longer give them money. So thank you for validating that decision!
Regarding the recent “FLORIDA’s State Dessert” conversation: I vote for Key Lime Pie all the way! Perhaps it’s a conspiracy started by Kayleigh McEnany (she is from Plant City, FL, Strawberry Capital, after all!). Just kidding, Kayleigh!!
Rachel, I just adore you and always have, and Sean, I also married a man who has siblings! He’s number out of . May God continue to bless your sweet family, especially little Valentina!
I hope y’all see this review … keep up the GREAT work!!