Brains On!® is a science podcast for curious kids and adults from American Public Media. Each week, a different kid co-host joins Molly Bloom to find answers to fascinating questions about the world sent in by listeners. Like, do dogs know they’re dogs? Or, why do feet stink? Plus, we have mystery sounds for you to guess, songs for you to dance to, and lots of facts -- all checked by experts.
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. This is my favorite pod - Hello, my name is and This is my favorite podcast right now because it’s great for long car rides and when I’m sleeping so I’m learning when I’m falling asleep and somehow I just can’t sleep without hearing noises/speaking. My favorite episode is the “intergalactic space show” because I love space /constellations! My dream is to be on the podcast and I also use the My
Noodles Method it’s just a really fun way to see the way on how we’re making learning about the solar system at such a young age! And it’s also really fun but god bless you/ whatever religion you believe in! Bye have a great day my friends!
2. Intro - Can you plz do marine biology I’ve been listening since the first episode and I want to be a marine biology so I want to see what it beyond than just the study of marine life. My name is Summer Williamson I’m I live in Germany but I’m American my mom is stationed in Germany from military and can I’m sorry but you probably get asked these a lot but can I be the host for this subject I’ve been wanting to share my knowledge of this
3. My amazing super Power - I am Keegan and nine years old in my amazing super power is being deaf in one ear it twists everything up that I hear so words don’t do that I hear do it it gets kind of annoying at times especially when you’re trying to play a game in that game makes my ears twist everything up .
Smash Boom Best is a funny, smart debate show for kids and families from the makers of the award-winning podcast, Brains On! from APM Studios. Every episode takes two cool things, smashes them together and lets you decide which is best: Pikachu vs. Mario, Lollipops vs. Popcorn, Flamingos vs. Axolotls, Mermaids vs. Bigfoot, Cats vs. Dogs, Spiderman vs. Batman, Refrigerators vs. Toilets, Minecraft vs. Lego… the list goes on. Our star-studded line-up of debaters use facts and passion to make thei...
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Stunning! - absolutely amazing podcast! i listen to it every night to help me fall asleep, (it works) but i feel like you shouldn’t have removed ties. ties added more suspense and i felt like i was about to burst from the suspense when i heard there was a tie, like in Swimming Vs. Soccer, that’s what i like. Overall, amazing podcast, but a couple flaws. stop scrolling i said stop never gonna give you up
2. OMG I love this show - I love love love this show Here’s a idea: Math vs biology I think math will win because you need math for your hole entire life. I think you should also do Halloween vs Christmas. I think Christmas is going to win because Santa comes over and you get to spend time with your family. Here is another idea frogs vs sloths. I think sloths are going to win because they are cuter. Here is another idea science vs social studies. I think science is going to win because you get to experience with thing and also science is interesting. Here is another idea analog clock vs digital clock. I think digital clocks are going to win because digital clocks are easier to read the time. ( sorry there is so many ideas) Love this show and thank you Molly and apm studio’s for making this show I love it!
3. Ideas - Drawing vs painting Fiction vs non fiction Pokémon gen vs Pokémon gen Night vs day Video games vs tv Skittles vs m and ms Mario vs sonic Dr.egg man vs bowser Big Nate vs diary of a wimpy kid Christmas vs Easter Fortnite vs apex legands Crayons vs markers Also your podcast is amazing o wait family guy vs Simpsons
❗❗❗ - If you are having issues with some of the episodes not appearing on Spotify, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I haven't removed any of the episodes! I'm actively working with Spotify on an ongoing issue they've identified apparently related to a recent app update that is randomly hiding Podcast Episodes from feeds 🤷♂️. They are working to resolve the problem so everyone can see all the available episodes again, but until then you can find every episode on ANY OT...
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. Best Sound Machine Out There - Over the years I’ve listened to a lot of different playlists, YouTube videos and podcasts for brown noise and rain sounds but was never quite satisfied because of the disruptions in the track, adds or just not good mixes. Hour Sound Machine gets it right stars from me! I’ve even branched out of only brown noise/rainstorm because of this pod. Highly recommend!
2. Tinnitus sufferer - I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for creating something like this. I am a long sleeper who recently got tinnitus, and I was having the worst nights going to sleep to the point where I became fearful of it because of the ringing. Someone recommended noise therapy to sleep, and I found this- I sleep with this noise EVERY night. It has really made me sleep better and decrease my anxiety. My condition is x more manageable thanks to this.
3. neurodivergent! please read! - crazy how something do gentle and subtle can make such a tremendous difference. i am a person with autism & adhd— brown noise(or BN with thunder) is a great audio stim for bedtime. for me BN provides dense audio sensory in the ear. white & pink noise is too itchy/stippling. it has helped soothe some of my habitual bedtime stims that can sometimes become restless/exhausting (one is tightening muscles for sec time & releasing for sec; starting with scalp, moving to eyes, then nose, neck, so on & so fourth down the body.) can leave me incredibly sore and just restless but this has helped calm me down!! so thankful for this podcast and the assistance it has provided me! THANK YOU!!!
4. Best sleep ever!! Totally Recommend!! - Hello Brandon! I’ve been using this sound machine app thru Spotify and I just wanted to write and say how great of a podcast these are. I’ve slept better now than I have in over a year!! Thank you so much for creating them! Best sleep ever! My favorite is the box fan noise and deep space sound. Can’t wait to see what is next!! so for anyone that reads this review know that this is a the real deals folks, you have trouble sleeping trybthis sound machine podcast by Brandon you won’t be disappointed!! Cheers ya’ll and Great Job, Brandon!!!
5. Constant errors - I love this channel so much, I listen to it every single night (car sound and airplane cabin being my favorites) but I get an error message everytime I go to click on an episode I’ve already played saying “Episode is temporarily unavailable” I saw another review with this so hopefully some help comes my way! Please keep making these!!!
6. Calm and constant - This is a review based on the brown noise sound machine episode… having recently read about brown noise benefits, I’m extremely grateful to have found this podcast! With no interruptions, it’s a calm and constant listen. If you have ADHD, insomnia, trouble falling asleep or trouble falling back to sleep and don’t like white noise, this could be a calming tool for you.
7. Great!! - I use the brown noise sound machine every night after listening to a short true crime podcast, the description is true! The sound machine really does block out unnecessary noise like an air vent, or footsteps. I would definitely recommend brown noise for anyone with ADHD because it de-stimulates the brain and allows for faster sleep! The intro and ad don’t bother me to much so it’s all together a great experience, Nothing bad to say about this podcast. Definitely recommend! Signing out, PNT@GN .O
8. Love! - I'm not sure how long it takes me to fall asleep but I love putting a sleep timer on my phone for minutes & then have this playin until the timer turns off! I've been doing this for about a week now & I get better sleep compared what I used to do haha anyway, I get so annoyed by ads but they don't seem to be in the time frame it takes me to fall asleep, I would recommend this to anyone.
9. Used to be awesome, ad ruins it. Hypocritical. - We used to use this for our baby’s naps and overnight. tracks were free and the rest by subscription. The description said no ads, because how annoying would it be to have your baby woken up by an underwear ad!? Come to find out one day during my baby’s nap a LOUD and LONG ad wakes him up and won’t shut up. So hypocritical that now he’s added a super long ad. Yes you can make it work if you fast forward through the ad and always start the track at the beginning but it’s just not worth the hassle anymore for the risk of my baby being woken up. The maker of this podcast put his venmo information so you can donate to thank him if you are just using the free tracks, which seemed fair at the time… now I want my money back.
The funniest, smartest, most creative educational podcast on the planet! WHO SMARTED? uses hilarious storytelling, cool characters & surprising sound effects to teach curious Kids (5+) and their Adults amazing Science & History facts on just about any topic! A NY Times, Common Sense Media, and Apple Pick for Kids! From the creators of BRAIN GAMES and BRAINCHILD!
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Best podcast ever - Hi trusty narrator my name is Andrew and I live in Portland Oregon and if I could I would give this podcast a , and I love you podcast so much I listen to it every night and even if I set my timer for one hour I still can’t fall asleep and can you do a episode about how you are like in your moms belly
2. Shoutout - Hello trusty narrator! Can you do an episode on how telephone lines work? I L-O-V-E your show! Bye P.S. can I have a shoutout? P.P.S. Whenever a new episode comes out I always listen to it. P. P. P. S.can you also do an episode on taekwondo cuz’ I did it once -Ethan grove from Lincoln NE. Passcode :
3. Political ads shouldn’t be on a podcast for kids! - We love Who Smarted and have always been able to listen to it at night and the ads seem to have always been targeted toward kids but recently we have started having political ads to lobby our U.S. Senator that plays on a loop. It’s super frustrating and don’t belong on a kids podcast.
4. Please read - I listen to it every day and can’t fall asleep until I listen to it I’ve told all of my friends about it From Weston from Weston, Wisconsin and if I could I would rate it stars Trusty narrator is the best!!!!!!!!!!! And can you do a episode on cats and what they dream about please and thank you
5. Hi trusty narrator!!!!!!!!!! - Hi, I am Solomon from Colorado Canyon city and I love who smarted it’s inspired me since I was five and I’ve loved it ever cents, so can I please have a shout out as Solomon Carpenter and I almost forgot about this one trusty, but here is a spot the difference there are five layers, and if you find all of them, you can unlock the secret level which is the hardest of all so if you beat that you are amazing easy medium hard insane OMG if you beat this, you’re a God now if you beat all of these levels, then you can do the secret level which is the hardest of all much harder than insane times if you beat the secret level, but in the secret level, I had three differences find those three and you are more than a trusty narrator. And I are.
6. Curious Homeschoolers! :) - Hello! Smarty-pants Jack and Dylan here! We’re and and from East Grand Forks, MN. We’re homeschoolers who go on lots of adventures and listening to Who Smarted in the car is one of our favorite ways to learn! Dylan’s favorite episode is about Black Holes and Jack’s favorite episode is about Stonehenge. Thanks Trusty Narrator!
7. Zap - My name is zap and I am from France and I am seven years old I have lots of questions if birds have hollow bones how do they make blood why do horses have hooves and what are hooves and horses Roblox and why are horror games scary and jump scares but people love them and do dragons exist and how to create a video game and when a snails shell falls off is it called a slug for a while I wish I could give I figured out this . . ( ) I am all right spot the difference easy hard impossible hacker if you got them on your eyes are so big
8. Add Who Smarted to your kids’ podcast library now! - Who Smarted is the best and so funny!! We can’t go on a road trip without the Trusty Narrator going with us as a co-pilot. I love getting the quiz answers correct. The topics are awesome, too. Thank you for all you do.
Love, Niko Minneola, Florida
9. Here’s a joke - I was wondering if veggie oil is made from veggies and olive oil is made from olives… what’s baby oil made from? Any way I want to say Thank you who’s smarted is a podcast from my childhood now some stuff about myself my name is Mia and I’m years old and I love your podcast . Again thank you very much I also had an episode idea! Why do we say bless you when someone sneezes? You can call it “do we bless people when they sneeze?”
10. This is EPIC!!! - I love Who Smarted?! I listen to it at bedtime, (although it doesn’t bore me AT. ALL.) and I learn so much! The characters are SO FUNNY, and I think the nicknames in the credits are super fun. It’s not too long, and not too short, but about fifteen minutes long, so you can listen to more!!!
11. I LOVE THIS HOO SMARTED PODCAST! - Please give me a shout out. I couldn’t sleep without HOO Smarted. I listen to it every night more than once! I can’t get enough of it. I listen to every new episode the day it comes out on that night. I tried to get my sister to listen to it but she said she didn’t like it because it was too complicated. I’ve listened to it bunch of episodes (some more than once) but not all of them. My name is Ezra James Noveck and please give me a shoutout!
12. Who Smarted is The Best Podcast Ever - Hi Trusty Narrator, My name is Zoe Curtis and I live in San Clemente, California. My family LOVES this podcast! I try to tell everyone that I’m listening to this podcast. My Mom’s favorite sound effect is the”Oohh”. We were wondering if you could make an episode on the Grand Tetons because we have a house in Wyoming. You guys do a great job on this podcast!
13. I LOVE WHO SMARTED!!! - I listen to who smarted all the time!! It is my favorite podcast! I wish I could give this infinity stars!! I wish you made episodes every day! My name is Charlotte and I would love a shout out! P.S. can you do an episode on slime? Again I llllloooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee your show!
-Charlotte from GA
14. Gigi and mama Lulu Love Who Smarted? ! - I’m Gigi, I am seven years old from California. My Mama started playing Who Smarted? on our way to school last year and now both of us cannot be without it. We listen to during breakfast, on our way to school and at bath-time. Trusty Narrator is my favorite!
A Common Sense Selection! Exploring stories of science discovery. Tumble is a science podcast created to be enjoyed by the entire family. Hosted & produced by Lindsay Patterson (science journalist) & Marshall Escamilla (teacher). Visit www.tumblepodcast.com for educational content.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Best ever - Thank you for making a interesting educational podcast I have listened to many podcasts and this one is the best I only ever listen to Tumble now because I love it so much and I love Marshall’s jokes you guys deserve this this review my question is what we’re caveman like and when did they live ???
Brains On presents Forever Ago®, a history show for the whole family! Every episode looks into the surprising and fascinating history of things we think are ordinary, but they’re not -- like ice cream flavors, video games, baths and more. We make learning about the past fun while teaching listeners to think critically about history.
Release date: 2022-11-23
1. I LOVE FOREVER AGO!!! - I love this podcast before I started listening to this I thought podcasts were a little bit boring but I found forever ago and they make it fun to learn please keep making more episodes I also like first things first it is really fun to play along at home.Can I please be a cohost ! Spot the difference! -Cecelia DeBrunner
2. Disappointed in the new seasons - We discovered Forever Ago last year and have finally worked our way through all the episodes. The older episodes are fantastic and really useful in correlation with lesson plans and educational exploration. Joy Dolo is energetic, fun, concise and authentic - and having her kiddo co-hosts always makes my littles talk about how they want to host some day. Unfortunately however, the last two seasons have started to take a turn. They are no longer unbiased fact based history lessons, but are injecting more and more opinion and editorial content that is difficult for children to sort out. This is incredibly disappointing and loses credibility as a fact focused educational resource.
3. f§§§§§%%%%))&(/,ugbmnucutedytetuvfugiiph - dm Mn has a lot more to do than just a single piece and the fact it is the first one that is a lot more complicated is just not worth the enough for the same thing as a lot more than the first piece but it’s a bit of an interesting design to have in the works for a few more months and a lot more time than it would be in a single project like a real project with the whole thing in the background of a project and a whole new concept of what it’s doing to create it in real time so you could have the first part and the final piece in real life in real world things that would have a very interesting story in a lot less video or in real time or a video that is not in a movie and then the first first one one is that it will make your eyes eyes so excited so proud and happy happy and thank the universe and the universe all of the people for all who helped make it this way too many.
4. Lies about covid - You are sheep. The government lied to you. They told us that covid was deathly. PS. You have a political agenda. Please stop making episodes mentioning things such as vaccines and covid. I would give five stars but only will I do that when I see shows in a row not mentioning covid. You are losing listeners. I have fourteen friends and they all stopped listening after you discussed this. It’s only a matter of time until I stop too. Leave republicans and democrats out of this. It needs easy simple ways for kids to understand history.
5. The best podcast!!! - Hi I’m and love your podcast! Is there anyway to be a guest host? I do tend to like the older episodes better, and why do all of the kids win first things first ALL the time? Come on! I do love this podcast, though. And I listen everyday! If you stop posting for years again I will be angry. I’ve been listening to other podcasts bc you aren’t posting so please please please post!!!! P.S. why must it take so long to make episodes? If it’s bc they don’t have a guest host, I’m here when you need me! Seriously though I have years of theatre experience. PLEASE tell us how to be hosts, I’m not the only one who wants to know!!!!!!!
6. This is so amazing I love it - Five star it’s the best I mean nothing could be better I love history personally I hope everything is spelled right shout me out if you can I’m a big fan love you my name is Avery and I absolutely absolutely love your show !!!! I could I be the cohost of an episode it would be my honor please reply
7. Love the show - I love this podcast and so do my sisters good for ages - I am and have been listening to the podcast since I was my younger sisters are twins both are and have been listening to podcasts since age thank you so much you help me relax while taking break’s from home work and my sisters fall asleep at night to it thank you for all that you do i find it cool all of the facts i learned from the show I rate this podcast a /.
8. - LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE TTTHHHIIISSS SSSSHHHHOOOOWWWW! No seriously I am in love I am (almost) Eleven years old and I think this is a great show and it is so funny my favorite co-host is Maeve because they are the funniest and their voice sounds the best in the mic My favorite episode is the Bath one and the hair one Thank you for making this! Magnolia
Almost () but right now
MVP Most VALUABLE PODCAST
9. The M.V.P of podcasts all around the world - I really like this podcast it is literally the only podcast I listen to, I love your show keep being awesome!Also please make an episode about cats please please make more episodes last time you posted was NOVEMBER it is two days before FEBRUARY please how am I supposed to sleep at night P.s I think your show is awesome and by the way last time you made a new episode was LAST YEAR,and to be specific November was the last time you posted I mean I get it takes a long time to research but seriously MONTHS I wrote a informational research goggle slides that only took month so please please please make more episodes
Fun for the whole family!
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. Please do Alice in wonderland - Hi my name is Heidi and I’m and im a dancer and we are doing a reacital it’s Alice in wonderland and im Alice I would love it if you could please please do do is Ps im from Paris teenesee shout out please love your episodes can you please say I want Alice in wonderland on your episodes
2. We love this podcast! - We enjoy this trivia podcast so so much! We listen on the way to school every morning. We love how sweet, funny, and positive the hosts are. They always make us laugh and we love Meredith’s adorable accent. Jackson would like to kindly request a baseball trivia and Presley would like to request mermaid trivia! Thanks for making our drives so much fun! With love from California, The Fifield Family
3. very honest review (Five stars! Fave podcast!) - This is the best. This pod is so kind, funny, and awesome! I wish i could give it ten stars you r the best! squishmallows, music, old toys, puss in boots, animal trivia, and my most wanted… Wings of Fire!!!! I hope you guys are doing good with school and the podcast! The only bad thing is the quality sometimes but I really dont care. Keep uploading!
4. Amazing - Still loving the show a year later!!!! My son would love a gorilla tag trivia for his birthday on May th!!! My son would love a sonic the hedgehog trivia with the new movie coming out soon! He asks me every single morning. This has saved us on the way to school or after school activities! No more kids fighting, and we are all engaged as a family!
5. Biggest fans! - Me and my son King are huge fans!! We listen whenever we are in the car and it makes it so much more fun! We recently watched the cereal podcast and my son doesn’t like milk either so we use Almond Milk and it’s so much better with cereal!! Kings birthday is March and we would love to have a birthday shout out! King also asked that I recommend a Black Panther Trivia! Thanks so much for all of your work you put into entertaining us!
6. Our favorite podcast to listen to together! - My son and I are huge trivia nerds, and we absolutely LOVE family road-trip trivia podcast! We get excited each week for the new episode and love seeing who will win :) if you are looking for a fun way to spend a car ride, definitely check this out! Can you give a shout out to my son Luke? And also he would LOSE HIS MIND if you did a Gaurdians or the Galaxy Trivia! We love the movie and the ride at Epcot! Thank you ladies for giving my son and I a fun way to spend time together
7. Amazing!! I love this - This is awesome but I was wondering if maybe you could talk just a little louder? I have a decent phone speaker and a lot of people have bad ones and it’s a little bit quiet. Other Than that it’s amazing! Ps I’m could I have a shoutout? From harmony Blue. ps again, can you do Percy Jackson trivia! I love all books by Rick riordan so thx!! I’m begging you I’ll subscribe if you make one!! THANK YOU FOR SHREK ONES!! IM IN THE MUSICAL RIGHT NOW!!
8. Thank you for all you do (for our brains)! - We discovered you all on one of our many - hour car trips and it has quickly become our favorite podcast! My son loves to outsmart me and my husband time and time again. I know it would mean the world to him if you wished him a happy [belated] birthday. His name is Dean Cooney and he is turning on Thursday /. Thank you for this adorable, hilarious, wonderful distraction from the nausea of the open road!
9. Road trip game changer! - We have a unique family and drive everywhere. We take long road trips often ( hours in a day) and discovering this podcast last year was a game changer! It’s the highlight of our drives and one thing all of us enjoy. Our perfect scores this trip were Fuller House and Disney Songs!! Our sextuplets (aka The Perkins Pack) Andrew, Ben, Caroline, Leah, Allison, and Levi will be turning on April rd and would love a birthday shootout! Our topic requests are Cuphead, geography, and anything song related. Thank you for this podcast!! Keep it up!
10. Great podcast for road trips! - We take our kids Zoe () and Caleb () on several long road trips per year and they love listening to this trivia podcast! It definitely makes the time go faster on a hour ride. Topics are super fun and relevant. They would love to hear a superhero trivia episode and cat trivia episode!
11. We love our commute, now! - My son, Oliver, and I recently went from a minute commute to a minute commute. We stumbled upon your podcast about two week in and we have been listening to old episodes every day since!! We love love love it! Oliver would like to suggest an “Among Us” episode as well as a “Jurassic World Dominion” episode. He is a dinosaur lover and we’ve done all your previous ones! We tried a different family trivia one day and it was a snooze fest! You girls have so much fun and so do we!!
12. The Kids are hooked! - This podcast is a crowd pleaser for sure! Our family loves working together to answer the questions. Friends in the car love it too! We love the variety of easy and difficult questions! Keep them coming! Harry Potter trivia is a favorite! Claire turns February ! A shoutout would make her day! Older brother George would love it too!
Unspookable is a family friendly look at the histories and mysteries behind your favorite scary stories, myths and urban legends. Each week host Elise Parisian digs into the history, brain science, and power dynamics behind such topics as Bloody Mary, Charlie Charlie, and Ouija Boards to find the stories behind the scares. (Recommended for ages 8+) Unspookable has been called one of the "Best podcasts for kids of all ages" by Time Out New York, one of the “7 Podcasts Big Kids Will Love” by...
Release date: 2022-11-02
1. Obsessed! - This is SOOO good, love how varied it is, makes you think about fears instead of blindly being afraid. Love how it goes into how history affects our opinions today. PLEASE LISTEN! Five out of five, would recommend. Would be nice if you had an extra scary episode for Halloween, maybe more horror related, with warning for little kids wish I had this when I was younger
2. I LOVE the Unspookables podcast!! - Every time me and my family go on a road trip, we listen to the Unspookables podcast on my mom’s phone. But now I have my very own phone and I can listen to it any time!! Oh! Can you guys make a episode about zombies or about haunted houses? Please????? PS. I LOVE YOUR SHOW!!!!!! $$$
3. - I’ve been wanting to find a podcast JUST FOR ME. finallyfoundit!!! Also, it would be great if u could make one on the upside-down from stranger things! Or, Roblox doors. One more thing, rainbow friends!!!I hope you consider my ideas, THX! Ps. One more thing…. can u please do one about eleven’s powers? srybigfanofstrngrthngs pss… one about the “mind flayer” or… the Demegorgon (can’t spell it right )! Psss. Pls, pls, plsss, so one about haunted hospitals
4. Great podcast, one suggestion - I love this podcast, it’s very fun to listen to, and I was thinking maybe you guys could do an episode on the kelpie? I know you already mentioned a lot of aquatic beasts in the mermaid episode, but I don’t think you mentioned the kelpie and I would love to hear about it. Thanks :)
5. Amazing podcast! - This podcast is really cool! I like all of the background behind the story. This definitely keeps me from being so bored every day. It’s fun to listen to and there are tons of episodes to choose from! If you are looking for a good spooky podcast, I would definitely recommend this one.
Bedtime History is a series of educational, relaxing stories for kids and families. Learn about inspirational characters such as Jackie Robinson, Sacajawea, Neil Armstrong, and Maya Angelou. Other topics include space exploration, current events, and great feats of engineering such as The Transcontinental Railroad.
Release date: 2023-03-19
1. Gabby - Hi I’m gabby i love listening to bed time history it’s the best thing to get me to sleep on theme thanks Brek for doing this for all the kids also I’m from Pittsburg please put me in a video I love your stuff an episodes because I love history it has been years since I started listening to this channel and it has improved my sleep so much thank you break once again thank you for all the hard work you've put into this ( I have listened to every single episode) my favorite episode is the history of bedtime history because it talks about your crazy life. My favorite part is when you repete it because I have mermorized it now and it’s really funny. Please put me on an episode thank you if you do. From gabby
2. Anna - I looooooove this podcast. Make more episodes. I look forward to each one. I like to listen when I am coloring paper dolls. Please don't stop at the most recent episode. My favorite episode is Grace O Malley. I am seven years old and I loooooove history, especially bedtime history. Would you be able to make an episode about Hawaii's queens and kings? And I love this podcast so much that I am going to send this podcast to my cousin. And last but not least, thank you for making this AAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG podcast.
3. A kind request for an episode - First off, I love this podcast and listen to it every night, But I would like more episodes on military related things. Some examples are World War One, World War Two, American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars with all it wars of the first to seventh coalition, First Punic War, Winter War, Crimean War, and the most important of all. The war in Ukraine. Please read this and take these ideas into consideration. Danke, or in English. Thank you.
4. Educational and fun yet perfect for bedtime - Thank you Bedtime History for helping me turn my brain off on my way to sleep. When I listen to this podcast my focus is locked in and all my wandering thoughts drift aside. I’m a teacher so I constantly find myself dreaming up how to incorporate your podcast in my classroom. These stories have the ability to prompt meaningful discussions, fun writing assignments, in depth cultural exploration, and so much more. Thank you for all the work you put into making each episode. I was wondering if you might be able to do an episode on Nowruz (or Persian New Year); it’s coming up in March. It’s such a multifaceted holiday spanning over multiple days with unique traditions. I would be so curious to hear your spin on it.
5. Love It! - I love Bedtime History! It is awesome and helps me fall asleep every night. Can you do an episode on the two world wars? I would also love to see a Pearl Harbor episode. Can you do an episode on Alicia keys and Beyoncé too? A Micheal Jackson episode would be great too! Your voice is so relaxing by the way! Also, can I have a shout out. I would really appreciate it! I am subscribed and have been since you started the podcast! Can’t wait for the next episode. Also, you stopped giving shoutouts to people who write reviews and I miss that. Please give shout outs to people who write reviews because it took me a lot of thought. ): Thank You! You fan, Jasmita Westport, Connecticut P.S Keep up the good work!
Trivia for Kids - where it’s not just for adults anymore!
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. AMAZING PODCAST!!! oh and i have suggestions - I have suggestions for your podcast since i love your episodes so here is the joke: what do you call a pile of kittens? A meowntain! And the category I suggest is if you did not do it because i still did not see them all. Pls do the among us category nice chatting you c:
2. Interactive fun for kids and parents alike! - My kids love this podcast. They don’t want to get out of the car until the show is over which is HUGE! I get engaged too and it sparks conversations. It’s more fun than stories because it’s so interactive. We were sad when they stopped recording over the winter and were so stoked to find a new episode waiting for us today
3. Gravity Falls & Amphibia Categories - Hi!
My family and I love listening to you guys ! We emailed you categories with questions last month but haven’t heard back. The boys have been asking me weekly if their categories got picked haha. They were hoping for Amphibia & Gravity Falls. Thank you! Christel
4. Great podcast—some Christian references - Overall we really enjoy this podcast. It’s smart and fun and all three of my kids get into it. However, we are not religious and I am not raising my kids to be religious so the occasional Christian references (which sometimes get presented as fact) are a little frustrating for us. I imagine it would be similarly frustrating for someone coming from a different religion as well. These references aren’t frequent but they are there and since my kids use this as a source of learning/information, I wish it either didn’t have religion in it or presented in a more neutral way.
5. Category idea - Harry Potter . How do you spell Hermione’s name . What is Harry’s middle name . What is Ron’s middle name . What is Hermione's middle name . Where was Harry born . What do you call someone who can turn into an animal . What kind of snake does Harry let out on Dudley in book one ( bonus points if you can name the language he speaks to do it Lucy, Illinois
This show brings to life American Girl’s most popular advice series: A Smart Girl's Guide, helping tweens and teens navigate what's really happening with their emotions, mental health, friendships, and more! Join our hosts: 16-year-old actress Shay Rudolph and cultural expert Jess Weiner as they interview celebrated guests and young changemakers and get answers to all of YOUR questions about growing up that you’ve been dying to ask.
Release date: 2022-10-12
1. I love this & please make more! - I love everything American Girl & I love “The Smart Girls Podcast” it’s the best,I love that some of the things my mind got blown a sample “ Your diarrhea farts.” This podcast is helping me know if I need to break up with my friend! All I need to say is Thank you Shay & Jess. Please listen to this podcast. It is very good.
2. SHAY JESS PLS LOOK AT THIS I LUV U - I’m in the th grade and I’m homeschooled so next year I’m going to a SCHOOL SCHOOL and I’m really nervous but this podcast has helped me soooooooo much with telling my mom things. Puberty. And other things. really all I’m scared about growing up is getting my period. I haven’t gotten mine yet and it feels kind of weird not to have mine. I’ve had a few jump scares where it felt like I got mine but I didn’t. How do I know if I got mine because I’m an athlete so I sweat a lot also Shay and Jess if you see this I am a huge fan and if you could please make this an episode I would love that
3. Terrible - Just Allison bradburn I don’t like how American girl made a book about stopping puberty and using god’s name in vain my parents stopped using the American girl app any more and they are not buying any of your stuff so until you guys be in the world and not of it I don’t like your stuff
4. - This podcast helps me a lot with say an example is like the friend troubles episode. Recently, I had the biggest fight with a friend I had since pre-k and to be honest, I was actually kinda SCARED. But this helped me just talk to her. But this podcast is super underrated and I want to spread the news!! P.S. tell yo friends
5. This is great for all girlies - This podcast really helped me navigate with my sixth grade year in middle school. I have this one friend that would make me feel guilty for my achievements, when a friend should congratulate you when you excel. And the thing is she felt upset when I get better grades, I asked her if she needed help and she said no. So I didn’t really know what to do! I mean like she would give a tone and a death stare! But I just don’t hang out with her anymore. So I hang out with the good friends in my life. But just know, friends should help you grow, and not make you feel you have to stoop down to their level to be their friend. Never let anyone know, they hurt you. CRY AT HOME you don’t wanna give them anymore reasons to hurt you. But JUST REMEMBER you are beautiful and very smart and capable, and you are awesome. p.s. she also made everything about her, so please don’t do that and remember to take both brains into account before you say anything! your fellow girlie ( you don’t know hehe)
6. Love this - I am in th grade and drama, secrets, embarrassing moments and more has been happening, and this podcast has helped me and my friends get through the toughest things. I love this podcast and I listen every night before bed. I love getting to hear that I am not the only one out there feeling this way! I will never forget the fact that why you stink is because your bacteria eats the sweat and then farts it out! I love how there is a new professional on every episode. I love love love Shay In the babysitters club! And a big thanks to American girl for making this podcast.
7. Big fan! - I have listened to episodes so far and am enjoying it! It’s nice to know I am not the only one feeling certain things i thought no one felt at all. Shay is such an inspiration and a great role model for tween and teen girls! I don’t know how you managed school and your acting career, that is commitment! You and Jess give great advice, and I am amused by how in each episode, there’s a new guest, it’s awesome that you find a professional in each topic of your episodes, some people don’t know how important it is that people are given not just advice, but the RIGHT advice. My fav fact that will always stick with me forever is the farting bacteria lol. Love you guys
8. Love This! - I am in th grade so my first year of middle school! This podcast has been so helpful for me! Everything you both are talking about is so true! I couldn’t have found a better podcast to help me make my way through middle school! I love when you both say in almost every episode that people like me are not alone in this world! It’s good to know and I try to remember that when I fell like I’m the only person going through this! Love y’all and your podcast!
9. To Shay Jess - Hi! I am and I’m in th grade.
I have used your podcast to stop toxic friendships and I also used your podcast to make myself more courageous to even give a speech and win the district spelling bee I was absolutely traumatized when puberty started!!! But you (shay specifically) helped me overcome and even laugh about these things THANK YOU!!!! Ps pretty p ( that means epic
10. Dislike - I did not like this podcast because shay kept taking God’s in vain, so I stoped listening to this. I think so it could have been fun if they did not. I am now never going to listen to it because of there new book about LGBTQ and puberty stopping. I have wrote a letter to them. No reply...yet.
11. Awesome! - I love how American Girl sums up everything and makes me feel comfortable talking about the deeper things. This is a really great podcast, also, if you’re a parent with a tween/teen child or are one yourself, you should DEFINITELY look into more of American Girl’s books like the Care and Keeping of You & , Drama, Rumors, and Secrets, Getting It Together, Manners, and Money. All of their sources have been a great help, and thanks so much AG!
12. D best - I’m a year old I’m going thru puberty I have been for years I still haven’t gotten my period yet I have billions of questions I’m gonna share :
) HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW IF U JUST GOT UR PERIOD AND HOW THE HECK DO U HIDE UR PANTS BEING RED????? MOAN )HOW OFTEN DO U POST EPISODES????? )WHAT DO U DO IF YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE (Like a HUGE crush ) AND U WANNA LIKE KISS DEM????? )WHY HAVE I NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD AFTER YEARS OF PUBERTY????? ) (another crush thingy) my freind is my crush we text a lot I try to flirt w/ him how do u flirt?
13. - Hi Shay and Jess! I love your podcast and it is very helpful. It helps me know that I’m not alone and it’s also just great to listen to! I love Shay in the babysitters club too, you’re so talented! Will you do an episode about feeling different and weird compared to other people or feeling anxious? Thanks so much for your time. You guys are so cool! :) Emmie
14. Wish I had this podcast when I was young! - This is such a fun podcast to listen to and I love hearing two different perspectives from Jess and Shay plus the guests! This would have been such a fun podcast to have when I was young and experiencing lots of these things. I find that even some of the things they talk about apply to my life now as an adult. Also love how you can also watch the podcast as well as listen!
15. Great conversation starter with my Smart Girls! - I listen to this podcast with my and year old girls. It’s super-relatable both for me (relating to Jess) and them (relating to Shay and the guests). It opens doors to conversations about their world - from the silly to the serious. It gives me so much joy to see them realizing that they are not alone in their teen/pre-teen insecurities and experiences… and I’m so grateful to be invited in through this shared listening experience.
Moment of Um is your daily answer to those questions that pop up out of nowhere and make you go… ummmmmmm. Brought to you by your friends at Brains On at APM Studios.
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Thank you. - Thank you for telling the listeners the true beauty of snakes. I am so proud. Snakes deserve to be loved, for they were created for more than to criticized by people. PS. SNAKES R NOT SLIMY THAT IS A LIE. I have a pet snake and he is NOT slimy at all. Bye and thank you. PSS. I am a kid not a parent even though my grammar is pretty good, it’s cause I’m homeschooled, and have been for years. PSSS. I am ten. So I kindergarten at four. And absolutely NO emojis. (Yet)
2. Warning! - I have an episode request: A kissing bug. anyone who reads this review will have to look out for this bug. it is red and black so if you ever see a red and black bug which is not a ladybug don’t go near it either: kill it, or run. these bugs can KILL and POISON you. So do not let me repeat DO NOT let one land on you. I am mainly talking to people of the north. or people who live out in the woods or stuff like that. bye.
3. Awesome I love your show - Joy Shows so cool. What is the origins of paint brushes. Hope you will put that on your show. Please please please please please please!!! Hi all of the people you put on your show make your show the funniest thing on earth can you please put me on your show someday. Bye hope you have a great day and hope this isn't too long to send.
4. Ummm? - Why is glass see-through Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WHY ARE LAYS CHIPS SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOO G?!??!?!?!?!?!?! }:p
Loooooonger episodes NOW!!!!
5. Um - I know the whole point is to make them short but it annoys me also how do sewing machine sew?
And I would recommend this highly I’m ten and it’s
Great for when I need a homework break thx Also here are three other questions I have
Does Atlantis exist
Why do elephants have trunks
Will humans go extinct
The Big Life Kids podcast teaches children to stay resilient, believe in themselves, and face life's challenges with confidence! In each episode, Zara and Leo travel the world to discover the living heroes that are making a difference in the world today. Each episode is reviewed and approved by a licensed therapist to ensure that the social-emotional learning and growth mindset lessons covered on this children's podcast are science-backed and accurate. Ideal for children ages 5-10. The podcast i...
Release date: 2022-06-30
1. / podcastlover - I love it!! Especially the quizzes and I like the music spot the difference so love it !!!!!!!!! Please make more. I wish I could meet Zara and Leo in real life. I LOVE skiing and I can do the biggest slope! But before I couldn’t do it. But your podcast has helped me. I’m going to Florida and I’ll miss Ohio but I’ll still have your podcast on my iPod and I can’t wait to go to one place: THE BEACH !!!!!!!! Spot the difference: impossible spot the difference: harder then impossible iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii This is how I rate you: you are the best!! I’m Sorsha, and I love your podcast!!!! Hi I’m back! I’m in Mexico Puebla and I love it but it’s not exactly showing it’s best. I kinda miss my house but I’m moving to Florida soon so I won’t have much time anyways so yeah that’s that I guess but I’m still a little sad but you can probably help me. Spot the difference spot the difference hint: there’s if you found all of the answers yay! I’m Sorsha Crystal Silver, and your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Fav kids podcast - My kiddos love this podcast! My kids are ages - and they all enjoy it. It’s funny, adventurous, and inspiring. I have seen a huge shift in their mindsets and confidence since we have started listening! We often listen to it in the car while driving places, the other day my year old asked if we could watch less movies in the car so we could listen to more “Big Life”. Love the positivity, the inspiring stories, and growth mindset! I highly recommend!
3. Spot the difference - Easy Middle Hard Extreme Impossible Words are harder than impossible hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
4. My story - Hi Leo and Zara I am and my name is Marcelo and l
broke both of my arms when I was one of the times I was jump roping and it was to big so I fell and landed on my arms and my mom herd a pop. so we got in the car and I cried but I kind of loved the cast and air cast and the second brake is I was doing the monkey bars and I went as fast as I could and I fell and it was a bad break so we got in the car and went to the hospital and I went under anesthesia and I was skeptical about it but I did it because it was so I got healthy so I did it psst no matter what I would have to do it ok so now I’m not scared of monkey bars
5. A hot day at school - I was hot and I didn’t want to go because I didn’t like going in hotness. I didn’t wanna go but I had to, so I tried to chase my dreams so then no matter what I went in the hotness and I chased my dreams so I got higher and I helped other people that were in the hotness too. -Ellie Age , California My daughter really wanted to contribute to the podcast we’ve been listening to, but it looks like they aren’t taking submissions anymore. So here is her submission of a story for the podcast.
6. Please don’ stop - Please please please don’t stop don’t stop but I know I am already too late , so i’m gonna put million sad faces but maybe there will be another one. The podcast was amazing and I’m sad that it’s not gonna come back but it’s still there so let’s listen to it while it lasts.
7. Big life kids - My name is Margot and I lessen to your podcast all the time when I am wirteing becouse when I grow up I want to be a wirter just like Joe March who is a character in the move litte wimin and I am in piers from many different movies with writers and I want to be on your podcast abs I want you to tell this story but I hav Down syndrome and I keep thinking that I will be the first wirter with Down syndrome
8. When I was a big life kid and some other stuff - My name is Eleanor and I live in Michigan. I am years old. One time when I was a big life kid, I had to get my teeth pulled at the dentist and at first I was really excited. When it came closer to the time I got nervous. When it happened, I did really good and I got to have jello for dinner. I also got my first JoJo bow.
Sleep Tight Science is an engaging bedtime show for the whole family that answers the questions kids have about science. Have an interesting science topic you would like featured? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may feature it in an upcoming show.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. We love it! - My year old year old go to sleep to sleep tight science almost every night. The only thing I would suggest is making the theme music a little more calming. We love the breathing exercise and calming music you have in the other podcast but we prefer the educational science themes. The loud music at the beginning of this is not calming at all though.
2. Kids love it & Mom loves it too! - I absolutely love this podcast & so do my kids! My only two gripes are, the intro (it’s a bit upbeat but my kids do a dance when they’re not exhausted then get cozy under the covers and are normally out within mins & I’m always left yearning for more fun facts after the kids pass out. I find the lady’s voice very soothing as well.
3. Everybody better listen to this or I will fight you - OK so first of all it’s the best but you listen to it now it is the best almost every single night when I get my iPad because I usually get my iPad but on the first second as soon as I put turn it on I basically fall asleep like it’s the best OK that’s why I think you guys should make more episodes that’s my only complaint OK
4. Noice - Heya! It’s Silly dog again! A podcast! So I think you should do a thing on sleep tight stories where Bernice the science bear discovers sleep tight science and starts listening to it every night. Ok y’all sleep tight pls pls do jonny and Janie part ! Sleep well y’all! Off and away I go! -Camden (Shout out pleaaaase!) I agree with love story pirates yeah
5. Great show but a few bad things. - this podcast is so intresting and fun and cool but I don't think it is right for bedtime. I am years old and love your podcast but a few catches...!! . The music, My parents love that I like this show but don't let me listen to it at bedtime (and the name is SLEEP TIGHT science.) because the music. It is not that soothing.
6. I listen to your podcasts every night. - Hello I am a big fan of sleep tight stories! I like sleep tight Science too but podcasts come less frequently than sleep tight stories.
In one of your podcasts you said that if someone asks for a subject you would make a podcast about it. so can you make a podcast about why and how hair grows.
How do you become an explorer? And what does an explorer do? These are questions we get all the time. In this National Geographic Kids podcast, we’ll talk to eleven explorers who contribute to science and exploration through different fields. Learn about the challenges and inspirations they find along the way. From digging for ancient artifacts to gazing at the stars, these National Geographic Explorers have had adventures in the farthest-flung reaches of the world, and in their own backyards...
Release date: 2022-10-21
1. Disappointed - I listen to Greeking Out, and when I saw the episode for a sneak peek of How We Explorer first episode,I was really excited to listen so I played. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!! It’s just a bunch of peeps take long cruddy recordings and putting them in. NOPE NEVER AGIN!!! Ps spot the difference Easy, Medium, Hard, Impossible, JK BYE!!
2. Great Podcast! - I wanted more Greeking Out, so I was looking for episodes that I had not seen yet when I came across this. I listened to the first episode thinking I was going to be unimpressed, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is so good. I like how they are shorter so I can listen to them when I am doing my chores and not have to listen to the rest later. It is just as good as Greeking Out and is a great listen. Hope ya’ll like it as much as I do.
Join popular author and speaker, Sonya Shafer, every week for timely encouragement and practical teaching tips to help you homeschool with the Charlotte Mason Method.
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Thankful! - Thank you so much for the time and effort put into this podcast. Your teaching and encouragement has helped me so much and I am confident in our second year homeschooling my rd, K and preK kids with the beauty of this method. Our morning time is special for all of us and I’ve been intentional about the books, toys, and time in nature, to name a few things since learning from you all! We are now working on forming healthy habits and joining the great conversation. What a beautiful work you’ve done here- please keep it up!
2. Wonderful tips in a very concise format - I am one of the new lockdown-induced homeschoolers and thanks in large part to this podcast, I have build up my confidence and had a very successful first year homeschooling and as a result, can’t ever imagine going back to my local public school. Thank you to Mrs. Schaefer for teaching the ways of Charlotte Mason which has worked extremely well for my nine-year-old son. I did not use any of her resources for the first year but now I am seeing the value, specifically the book of centuries and the art study guides. Also I don’t think I’ve ever listened to a more clear and articulate speaker on any topic.
3. Essential for the CM home educator - This podcast is a wealth of knowledge and inspiration for the Charlotte Mason home educator. Sonya is a wonderful teacher and explains things so that they are easy to understand and remember. Whenever I need to get back into “homeschool mode” or need inspiration, I turn here and it’s the first homeschool podcast I recommend to others. Thank you Sonya!
4. What an edge! - If I had not discovered the five flavors of homeschooling and Sonya’s planning tips and resources, etc, I know I would be flailing around in confusion and overwhelm muddling through homeschooling throughout the years. But as I’m starting out with preschool this year, I already have a general handle on how the next years are going to go! Sonya also has a very practical, concise, helpful, professional and encouraging delivery. I literally listen to some of her episodes over and over again!!
5. Grateful - I am so excited about the audio blog. I don't have as much time as I like to keep up with the blog so this has been a wonderful gift. As I am going about my day I can catch up by listing and doing what needs to be done at the same time. I must also say I love this subject by subject series. Thank-you Mrs. Shafer for taking the time to do this, it is extremly helpful.
Interested in what's going on around you? 🤔 The Ten News podcast is a bite-sized podcast for kids and their adults that explains what’s going on in the world. 🌎 Each episode explores topics kids care about most including events, sports, science, gaming, pop culture, entertainment, and more! 🗞️ The Ten News also features some pretty awesome guests; LEGO Masters Judge Amy Corbett, America’s top doctor Dr. Anthony Fauci, Sarah Natochenny, the voice of Ash Ketchum for Pokemon fans, an...
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. SOO GOOD - i love this podcast! i listen to it every night before i go to bed. i really liked on the thanksgiving special when laine did the thing on food allergies! i have celiac, so i’m gluten free! anyways, love the podcast, keep it up ryan and pam :)
edit: ahaha they read my review on the lego episode which is funny cause i love legos-
2. Great podcast - I love this podcast. It is great for kids and adults! I love how Tracy Ryan and everyone on the ten news team is so detailed and fun to here. I am not just giving stars because I have been on The Ten News I am giving stars because it is true they really deserve stars, in fact they deserve million! So please drop whatever you are doing and Listen to this podcast! (Please)
3. Best video ever somehow - Somehow I got five new word app somehow and it was like popping out of nowhere on any file was updated so I just started podcast pop out of nowhere and just say start in years and I’m like OMG a cab to go in there I have to literally go there and he just love the news is stupid best I feel like I want to give like million stars
4. Ten to infinity stars - Our yo says: “They really get kids.” And, we find this to be true with the way they cover current events and special interests like video games. We are deep into Minecraft fandom, and the Minecraft episode was lit!
Seriously, thank goodness for y’all and for all y’all do! You keep us informed and engaged and entertained in ways we wanted but didn’t know we NEED! s aren’t enough!
5. This is a good news podcast - I always hate listening to scary or sad news podcast/shows. This is why I LOVE The Ten News! It usually never talks about stuff to make you feel bad about the world and if it does it’s about how we can prevent it or help resolve it. It also talks about stuff on how to understand/do whatever which is a huge help in the future. Very entertaining would rate it more if I could /!
Mindfulness stories that help children calm down and learn social-emotional skills by guiding them through visualization and breathing exercises focused on kindness and fun science facts. Perfect for parents or teachers who want to teach mindfulness and self-regulation. Download the mp3, listen in Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Leela Kids, or listen online at www.PeaceOutPodcast.com. Proud member of Kids Listen, a grass roots organization promoting content just for children.
Release date: 2022-06-16
1. If you think peace out is good write PEACE OUT - I have been listening to peace out ever since I was or and I am now and I can by far
Say that this podcasts is the best it is good for kids and adults. Especially with ADHD or ADD
it helps you’d it down and relax and it’s good for the mind body and soul. I would advise it for people of any relihion because peace is for everyone this is coming from a christan. I listen to peace out ever night and on my free time it’s apart of my daily routine.
If you agree with me just say
2. Stopped listening, but recommend. - I stopped frequently listening at the beginning of Season Three. I’d check out an episode here and there, but I hardly listened. I’m probably going to unsubscribe just to clear space, but I do recommend this podcast for the rest of the world.
So… goodbye, I guess.
(And bring back Kaala and Chuff. We miss them.) Lychee
3. I can’t believe it! - I read an article a week and a half ago on best ways to calm kiddos for bed, and this podcast was top rated. We’ve tried everything before this, and nothing worked. We are now, so thankful to have found this podcast. Our and year old love it and proactively ask for it before bed. It actually puts them to sleep. We can’t thank you enough! LOVE IT!!!
4. Saying it again - Hi just checking in. Also I just wanted to say a GIGANTIC thank you to Chanel I know it is a pandemic right now and she has to think about all of these things but yet she still takes time and hard work just to make sure that we are calm and happy. Also this is the best podcast in the world. Just to let u know this podcast help me fall asleep at nighttime and helps also with stress. so I just want to say thank you Chanel. May you be safe and happy
5. Request - Hi I’m Alivia, (yes with an “A”) I won’t tell you a lot of my personal problems, cuz I don’t want to seek, but I was wondering If you can help me with nightmares. I get them times a week at the least, and I would love it if you made an episode about that. If you even see this Chanel, please, please don’t ignore. This is my asking for some help. All the serious things aside, I love this podcast so much. I wish there was something that could express how much I like it. Oh well heart emojis with have to do Thank you, sorry if I seem like I’m seeking for attention
6. Calm and fun!!! - Peace out helps me fall asleep and is great for meditation. It’s cool how it gives fun facts!!! Also, I love going on adventures whether it’s to another country or to a fantasyland. It gives great messages in each meditation like choose kind or do good. I have tried several different meditation apps and podcasts but none have ever been as good as peace out!
7. Your mindfulness podcast is fairly good. - I love the positive mindfulness podcast you have come up with. It puts me to sleep almost every night. (In a good way!) Thank you for keeping me sane and creating more episodes. I also love the new season that has started to come out. The ocean theme is such an amazing connection. Before this, I listened to white noise, but now I can listen to amazing peoples meditation advice and help. Thanks so much for all the positivity!
8. This is my FAVORITE podcast!! - First of all, I want to thank Chanel of all her hard work she put into these podcasts for those who like them! This is the one and only podcast I go to when I want to listen to something other then music, and this ALWAYS (no doubt about it!!) helps me to calm down and relax!! Anyways, these podcasts are just amazing, I can’t say how much I love this in just words!! From the stretches, to the calm down countdowns, to the stories kids from all over the world share about a moment in their life, and from the stories Chanel makes up to help us calm down! Once again, I want to give a big thank you to Chanel and her Peace Out team for keeping all of this going during these hard times!! Stay safe and healthy! Peace out and Peace within!! Ashley
Each Thursday, the "Your College-Bound Kid" podcast will discuss a hot college admissions article; answer a question from a listener; interview a "thought leader" in the world of college admissions and do a Spotlight on a college. Every Monday, we will have a second episode with announcements and an interview with a "thought leader" in the world of college admissions or college life. YCBK combines in-depth knowledge and insights about college admissions with a lighthearted, easy-to-listen-to sty...
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. I’m hooked! - I listen to this podcast when I drive. If anyone were in the car with me, they’d hear me saying “Yup!” and “Amen!” as I nod my head in agreement. Unparalleled in the quality of information, this podcast engages you in countless other ways as well, from the rapport between those on air, to the music, to the diverse and interesting recurring features in each episode. Love this and highly recommend!
2. Very thoughtful and informative - This is a must “listen” for all of those who want to gain in-depth knowledge about the college application process from all perspectives, the college admission, school counselor, students, and application assistant/counselor sides. I have learned so much about things like what to pay attention to college tuition, how to tour colleges, how to help my kid to pick which essay prompts to write, and how to be open minded about colleges that may not be well known, etc. I especially become much more accepting that college application process are out of any one’s control especially because it has become so much competitive due to the business model and marketing effort put out by colleges. Unless my child has the special hook that the colleges are looking for, there are not much we could do. Other than that Mark is knowledgeable, I also love how Mark made the podcast entertaining and fun to listen to! Thank you very much, Mark, for all you have done to help so many of us in this incredibly important journey, so we can make better informed decisions about how do spend k-k and become a better adviser to our college bound kids.
3. Favorite College Podcast - However, new co-host Susan’s vitriol against all standardized testing strikes me as a bit irrational and hyperbolic and does not appear evidence-based so much as perhaps personal opinion. If all testing to be despised, why not advocate eliminating the transcript as well? At some point, colleges need some data on how these kids will perform in their schools. Just my thoughts. More Uncle Dave please and I miss Anika as well! Keep sharing the truth Mark! Your wisdom and podcast are invaluable!
4. Biased - Very biased against conservatives Calls his co host “-Uncle Clarence “- quite offensive to Clarence Thomas as well as his co host You can have a differing viewpoint without belittling your co host or others with different viewpoints . Also clear bias again Asian Americans : Asian concerns about admissions processes are brushed off and Asians are marginalized .
5. Tremendous info for parents! - If you are applying to college, or the parents of students who are heading to college soon, this is for you! Lots of different schools, lots of different perspectives. The college admissions game is one that you can learn with the right information - and here is a great place to start!!
6. Narrow-Minded - I consider myself a moderate and so I get my news from dozens of sources with many differing views, right and left, and forge my own opinions based on that. However, it’s clear the individual speaking on the Hillsdale college story does not. This country was built on people’s ability to have different views and yet the one speaker seems to think only his view deserves public funds, because only his view is the right one. That’s terribly ignorant and the result of not reading widely to understand other points of view. The speakers on this podcast seem to think that these new schools teaching beliefs they do not hold will “brainwash” the populace, when it’s clear to me they were brainwashed in their own education, long ago.
7. The BEST college podcast - I normally don’t listen to podcasts where the hosts are chatty and even if the content is something I’m looking for, I will pass. But this one is quite different! First, the content is priceless. You simply can’t get this kind of information without hiring a college coach. Mark and Lisa are literally giving away their services. All three- Mark, Lisa and Dave are so personable and friendly it feels like you’re passing time with friends.
8. The information every parent and kid needs for college! - Mark, Dave and the team deliver an amazingly informative and entertaining look into the high stakes game of college admissions. Appreciate their perspective as a parent and helped to guide our students college prep and application process. Best podcast delivered with heart, honesty and delivers amazing nuggets of intel!
9. My favorite college admissions podcast! - I’ve sampled about a dozen college podcasts and YCBK is hands down the best. The host and cohosts have a love for higher education that shines through. Their advice is so sensible and it doesn’t focus on elite universities but aims in the middle instead where the majority of students will be accepted. They present a well-rounded view of colleges and the main host, Mark Stucker, has so much experience and common sense. I share this podcast with my friends and I even bought his book. I can’t say enough about it. I wish I had found it a full year ago, in my student’s junior year of high school, but I’m listening as often as I can to catch up. What an amazing free resource for parents of high schoolers!
10. Informative, relevant and great format - Happened to find this podcast while searching under college admissions, and it has quickly become a favorite of this mom to teens. I love that the detailed episode description allows me to see exactly what will be covered and at what time point in the episode that material is covered so that I can skip to whatever is most important to me. I especially love that each episode is broken into different parts such as recent higher ed news review, discussion of an important college application topic, Q & A, and others. Keep up the great work!
11. An invaluable college admissions resource - This podcast is a must for anyone even remotely interested in the college admissions process. The podcast provides so many useful perspectives that span the breadth of the process. If there is a question on admissions that you have, you will likely find it here. If you don’t, they probably will cover it soon. The hosts are also very open to questions from the audience, often including them in future episodes! A great resource from great experts and people.
12. Clueless parents - Our first born is off to college, & we have no idea how to help guide her through the process. Moms & dads, the landscape has changed since you went off to university in -dickety-two, so do yourselves a favor & listen to this podcast. The information is relevant, well-organized, and the team addresses every topic you might consider.
13. A tremendous resource - I cannot recommend this podcast enough. Mark, Anika, and Dave are full of great information and insight on the college admission process. Their obvious friendship and chemistry make it an enjoyable listen that I look forward to each week. If you are the parent of a high schooler or anyone that is interested in the ever changing landscape of college admissions, then this podcast should be required listening. Keep up the great work! I so appreciate the work that you all do.
14. For Everyone! Especially parents of teenagers - Mark and Anika help me personally every week. The give me pertinent information that helps me become informed and educated about the college admissions process. Mark is worth far more than his weight in gold, in addition to giving sage advice, this man is actively visiting these schools. He is speaking with admission directors, so the information he gives is relevant and fresh. If you have a high schooler start here you will be so grateful.
15. Love the varied segments each episode! - Each episode has a chapter title that corresponds to the book, and its great to pace the process from start to move-in at the right school - HOWEVER, the other segments of each episode are equally terrific. I enjoy the news segment, the weekly listener question, the interview but most especially the COLLEGE SPOTLIGHT!
16. Informative, positive, and encouraging - I am a middle school teacher at a K- school and a mom of six kids. I wish I had found this podcast sooner! I have learned so much to help in the college process for my four younger children! Mark and Anika are positive and encouraging and fun to listen to. I have been listening to several college admissions podcasts this year, and this is my favorite!
Eat Your Spanish is an interactive Spanish learning podcast for kids and families!
Release date: 2023-02-13
1. This is such a great resource! - I love how Evan and Vanessa tailor this podcast to children learning Spanish in a fun and memorable way. I really appreciate this app since I want to expose my daughter to as much Spanish as possible in her early years. The songs are catchy and helpful with having the English and Spanish together. They include Spanish in natural conversations to teach the grammar as well as vocabulary. Please keep it coming!
2. Lessons are great, characters less so. - They do an incredible job of making the lessons engaging, accessible, and fun. I love the music and songs - it’s totally captivating for my kids. The only reason I dropped a star was because I wish they did more with the actual lessons, and way less of the characters. The Mr Mouse/ Mrs Elephant parts of each episode are just not as valuable or good as the songs and lessons, and seem like they take way more effort to produce. I’d love it if they put out more lessons, and put out the character stories separately/less frequently. Also the romance storyline between the characters is just cringe. So unnecessary and detracts from the overall experience. I’m sitting there with my three year old listening to kissy sounds between a mouse and an elephant, wondering why they feel a need to include all this. If they didn’t try to include min of storytelling at the end I’ll bet they could double their output of actual lesson material. Is pretty much the only reason I didn’t subscribe to their patreon.
3. Perfect for littles - I speak Spanish and have tried forever to remember to introduce Spanish words to my littles, but I’m awful at remembering and reinforcing. We recently discovered this podcast and listen most days. My kids love it and have picked up more Spanish in the last couple of weeks than they ever did before. The format, games and music are perfect for little ones, even my year old sings along. Love these guys!
4. Our favorite family podcast!! - Our five year-old daughter LOVES this podcast and she is learning so much Spanish (with a beautiful accent)! Listening to this allows us to go on long flights and drives, while she listens to episode after episode, while learning! And my partner and I love it, too. I am a Spanish-speaker, but learn new words here and there, and my partner is learning, too! Three cheers for Eat Your Spanish! Thank you Vanessa and Even for all of your dedication, sharing your talent, and passion for Spanish, music, and teaching! You two are incredibly talented!
5. ¡Hola! - ¡Me llamo Sara! ¿Y tú? Qúe es yo favrito color? Rojo, anranranjado, amarillo, verde, azul, y pupúra! So many colors! I don’t listen to this podcast much anymore, but I have Spanish class at school. It’s easy to comprehend now because my teacher often does grammar with us. Anyways… What’s your favorite color? My favorite is Pupúra claro and rosa!
6. Catchy & fun but would prefer that they stick to teaching Spanish - The songs are catchy, the vocabulary is simple. My kids really liked this. I love the idea of teaching kids a foreign language at a young age. The mouse & elephant are fun characters! Unfortunately I can’t recommend this to as many friends since Evan and Vanessa introduce the concept of same-sex couples in at least two different podcasts. So if that’s something you prefer to teach your young child yourself in your own time in your own way, that’s something to be aware of!
7. X elephant and mouse - Please stop with Mr. Mouse and Ms. Elephant! Everything else that we’ve listened to so far is fine or good, but these two characters you’ve created are inappropriate. We don’t need them to be flirtatious with each other (especially in a kids’ show), or sound so obviously like a guy imitating a female character and a girl playing a male character—it’s inappropriate.
8. My kids & LOVE eat your Spanish - This podcast has been such a treat. They love listening to it each day. Thank you for making great content for kids, please keep it up. Hearing it each day also helps remind me to speak more Spanish to them, especially if I know it’s a word they’ve heard on the podcast.
9. So fun to learn and sing with Evan and Vanessa - My daughter and I love this podcast so much! Vanessa’s and Evan’s voices are so inviting, and we have already learned so much! The Montessori method is effective, and we especially love the original songs and Mrs. Elephant and Mr. Mouse skits! My daughter had some exposure to Spanish through school, but this podcast has us actually using the words we’re learning together in conversation. This is our favorite podcast to enjoy together, and we also love the music videos on YouTube. We couldn’t believe they made little pajamas for baby chicks in their Los Pollitos video! Their podcast and songs enrich our lives, and we are so very grateful! We also love all of the fascinating cultural traditions we are learning about.
10. HOLA - Hi I really like it I’m ten and My mom wants we to learn Spanish she’s way ahead of me so I’m learning too and y’all are really nice I think I’m learning really well now I can talk to people who speak Spanish and I watch videos so I’m doing really well but this is great I highly recommend! :)I’m on my way to being bilingual
11. Great introduction to Spanish for young ones! - My year old daughter loves listening to this podcast. The songs are catchy and fun, and she’s picked up some of her first Spanish words. The songs are so catchy I find myself singing along, and have them stuck in my head after the episode is over! Keep up the great work, Evan and Vanessa! Thank you.
12. Such a wonderful podcast! - My kids ( and ) absolutely LOVE this podcast. It is produced at a very high quality and we love that it is so Music based . They ask to listen to it every car ride and even at home before bed! They also love the sweet characters Mrs Elephant and Mr Mouse. What a fantastic resource for little linguists!
13. We love this podcast! - My kiddos love this podcast. We love that they are short enough to listen to on a shorter car ride or between activities at home. We all enjoy the opening and closing songs, and I often find them singing these songs on their own while playing. I love that it is geared for beginners, and they enjoy practicing their new vocabulary with each other. Their favorite part is when Mr. Mouse and Mrs. Elephant come on; they get so excited. This podcast is excellent for young Spanish learners as it’s very age appropriate and charming. I highly recommend it!
14. Makes Spanish fun! - My year old loves this podcast, and she has been tough to get interested in Spanish. When they ask a question and she loudly answers I. Spanish it’s so sweet. They speak a decent amount of English so it’s perfect for someone with no knowledge of Spanish, but also is fun and a confidence booster for a child with more advanced Spanish.
15. Making Spanish fun! - My yo ad yo (and me) all love this podcast. The songs are catchy and fun to sing along with. My kids sometimes resist Spanish, but not with this since it is fun and a very gentle intro. We’ve only listened to the first so far but I hope it gets progressively more advanced as the kids know more words and expressions. Thank you guys!
Noodle Loaf is an interactive music education podcast for kids that has received the Common Sense Media Selection seal for creating high quality kids content. Episodes contain fun music for kids, movement activities, rhythm games and plenty of learning through play! The show is created by musician, early childhood music educator and best selling children's book author, Dan Saks.
Release date: 2022-06-22
1. Musically and socially on point - I have worked as a music educator, and I was thrilled to find this for my own year old. Through silliness and fun, he is practicing rhythm, listening skills, pitch matching, and lyric play (which of course also fosters his literacy skills). He is also hearing themes of inclusivity reinforced in natural ways.
2. What a great discovery! - Super smart and fun (and often funny) songs! Perfect length for kids’ attention span! Doodles and art appreciation with music! Lots of learning about rhythm and rhyming and improvisation! Inclusivity and empathy and caring about the world around us in ways kids can start to understand! My six year old and I love this podcast. A must-follow for kids and grown growns alike.
3. So much fun! - I have a three year old who has now spent the majority of her life in a pandemic. As a student/working/mom during this time, I’ve started running out of ideas. We had gotten a little too dependent on the tv. So, I tried something new! Instead of some of that tv time, I put on this podcast while we played. She loved it. Next thing I know we are singing echo songs on our regular commutes, and clapping it back during bath times. Even better, I see my child getting better at things like rhythm, rhyming, and a lot more confidence in making up good old nonsense. Fun bonus: there have been more than a few occasions where I have caught my husband laughing out load to a joke in the show. Thanks for the awesome podcast! We love to hear it! - Tia’ & Ruby
4. Not inclusive of LGBTQ - Hi guys, my name is Arageoneaseonte I am lesbian and I am getting laughed at in school. I hate u guys tho . If u put in some actual good stuff I wud rate strs … please be more inclusive and u r a litol bit sexist… I caught my bestie ( who is ) having some gooood sex with a guitar player so I am sceptical about guitar players . I also am ten and a half. Please do not keep this podcast GET IT OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
5. Ahhhh - Sorry it’s hard to type with pupy paws (cannot spell) I like this podcast! I can chais my tale all day! My human puts it on and Itz time to party! I’m already dog yeres old! Also make nicer reviews, humans! Wel, I have to go catch a buny, wish me luk! Your friend, Caroline the dog ( I got it!)
Join Jacob and 9 year old Olivia as they learn fun and educational things. They take on a new topic each episode with the goal of providing an educational and entertaining experience for listeners of all ages. New episodes every Sunday!
Release date: 2023-03-12
1. Best podcast ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Hello Jacob and Olivia!!!!!!!!!! Me and my sister are curious about bellybuttons,beds, dragons, gold silver and iron,Exotic flowers,soap how do you make it ,and white rhinos,how much white rhinos are there left on earth I heard there was not a lot of whit rhinos left in the earth :-( Thank you so much for making this podcast and please make more because we are enjoying it!!! From, Avery and Emma,USA,Minnesota!
2. AMAZING!!!!!!!!From Flynn age nine and a half United States Northampton - Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jacob & Olivia Me and my family love to listen to your podcast in the morning while eating breakfast , I think it’s very educational and i learn a lot! I have a request if you could make an episode about watermelon and dragons. From Flynn
3. Dear dad - Hi it is your daughter Olivia I am so lucky that you invited me to do this amazing podcasts with you. It has been about years since the start and I never thought we would get this far and I will never forget this bonding time we have to experience together. Love you dad Olivia your podcast partner
4. Our entire family's favorite podcast! - My name is Tara, my husband and I love Curious Kid Podcast just as much as our three children do! They ask for it every time we are in the car, and we love saying "helloooo" and "mailbaaaag!" together with Jacob and Olivia! As a homeschooling family it has been a wonderful educational resource and inspires us to get curious and creative at home, too. We have learned so much from the podcast but what really makes it special is the relationship between Jacob and Olivia (the father and daughter that host the show) as the love between them shines through in every episode. Thanks for all the hard work and time you both put into planning, researching, and recording this great podcast! Your biggest fans, The Ludwig Family
5. Hey just wanted to tell you - Hi me and my sister LOVE your podcast her favorite is the one on ice cream but I actually realized a couple days ago, I asked to get curious about ice cream and you didn’t read my review I’m am not mad at you or anything because I know you get a lot and it’s hard to keep track of them but so your aware I have an exact replica of the review below Thank you, Lily and her sister Lucy . Title: Question for you Hi Olivia and her dad my name is Lily and I have a question for you this morning I was eating ice cream and I wondered how was ice cream and granted where does it colors came from another any flavors that are actually weird like fish?I’d like for you to answer all my questions in a podcast episodeThat would really make me excited! And then that to answer my question! I really hope you see this review and take it vantage of it to read it and answer it in the podcast! I love the podcast and I told my neighbor about it! Thank you for the podcast
6. Awesome podcast - Hey guys I’m and a half. I love ur podcast soooooooooooooooo much that I listen to it just about anytime. I loved ur episodes on Legos,play dough,cats,dogs,bubbles, and rubix cubes. I’m curious about emojis,sweat,makeup,cake, and ADHD.thank you guys for making a great podcast. Again I really wanna thank u guys. Bye!
7. Great educational podcast for kids and adults alike - My year old son, Maddox, and I wanted to let you know that we really enjoy listening to your episodes because we learn something new every time. Right now we’re bingeing the episodes every time we get in the car as we just discovered your podcast last year. It’s been wonderful our summer vacation road trips! Thank you! Maddox wants you to know he’s curious about coughing, brakes in vehicles and crocodiles. Thanks! Anya & Maddox
8. Hi - Hey my name is Lexi and me and my sisters Harper and Jordyn looooove your podcast by the way i was wondering if you could get curious about gymnastics for me and cheerleading for Jordyn and girl basketball for Harper love y’all’s stuff by the way and Olivia you are so funny and brave and sweet and also awesome never quit bye
9. Best podcast ever - I love your podcast. I’ve listened to every episode! My Favorite episode is the planet episode and I really like the battery episode. I’m curious about fire ants because they bit my foot once and I’m curious about lizards because my school mascot is the gekkos Sammy Austin, Texas