Everyone's favorite leche-loving, swashbuckling, fear-defying feline, Puss in Boots, returns in an adventure from the Shrek universe as the daring outlaw discovers that his passion for peril and disregard for safety have taken their toll. Puss has burned through eight of his nine lives, though he lost count along the way. Getting those lives back will send Puss in Boots into the Black Forest to find the mythical Wishing Star on his grandest quest yet. With only one life left, Puss will have to h...
Release date: 2022-12-21 $29.99
1. AMAZING - Probably not for REALLY young audiences but I think and up will really enjoy this. The animation was immaculate, the characters all enthralling, the action draws you in and for some adult viewers, the themes through the movie really hits different. One question; Have you ever been afraid? This movie covers panic attacks, trauma, grappling with being afraid but learning to face your fears, learning to be vulnerable and, of course, friendship. I haven’t really cried since the Titanic but this movie had me misty-eyed. It deserves all the awards.
Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:47:22 GMT
2. Almost perfect Movie! - Do not pay attention to the star reviews. All of them complain about the price of the movie being too high. THEN DON’T BUY IT!!! The movie just came out in theaters. This is not price gouging. Thank God we do not have to wait months before we can buy a movie. Good story with a great cast. John Mulaney playing Big Jack Horner was amazing.
Sat, 28 Jan 2023 05:46:46 GMT
3. Parents! read this before you watch the movie! - So cute! Good for kids! A few swear words…. A lot of bad language….. other than that, IT WAS SOOO FUNNY! There were some times when they spoke in Spanish, idk what they were saying, but you might want to look it up before you watch it so it makes sense The villains might be a bit scary for some little kids. One had some creepy laughs and seemed like a person who wants to take over the world…. The cats are adorable and so funny! THE DOG WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! He is sooo funny and he always had a good attitude and was always kind! A adorable little puppy that makes kids happy!
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 21:59:53 GMT
4. PURRfect - Been a while since a decent move came out and this first Puss Movie was pretty bad but this one... best fresh movie in years. Great Character Developments & Arcs Amazing multiple Villians Awesome Animation with a touch of Anime styles mixed in Tearing Up Momments
- Favorite hero song As usual a little heavy handed with cat jokes but nothing compared to first and enough satisfactory story to pass. Starts off slow and cringy like first movie, but what a slight of hand as it ramps up and changes direction entirely.
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:07:10 GMT
5. So Funny, It’s As Verbally Savage As Its Predecessor & Originals - As verbally savage as the original “Shrek” movies & this movie’s prequel predecessor are in their own hilarious right, “Puss In Boots : The Last Wish” is just as verbally savage as the rest of the “Shrek”franchise. I can’t believe that not only did Kitty Softpaws nearly say “bulls…”, but Perrito also said a few swear words that were thankfully censored in the movie. In the original “Shrek” movies, some characters used minor swear words, yet somehow they slipped through uncensored & still made them funny, particularly coming from Shrek & Donkey. I loved how Gingy & Pinocchio made their cameo appearances, but the ending was even better because apparently “Puss In Boots : The Last Wish” concludes right around the same time that “Shrek Forever After” take place. If you didn’t know then, you’ll now know by reading my positive review of this movie. If there’s ever a rd “Puss In Boots” installment, please make it as verbally savage as the last installments of the “Shrek” franchise. In short, I love “ Puss In Boots : The Last Wish”.
Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:35:10 GMT
6. Fantastic movie, great message. - We watched this in the theater. The animation is amazing. The music is great. But the message, wow. I loved it. DreamWorks/Universal is quickly overtaking Pixar in favoring art over... Other things. Perrito's story! Great example for kids (and adults). Highly recommended.
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:50:28 GMT
7. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome. - A sequel to a spin off movie. Usually a recipe for disaster, but this time it’s resulted in a masterpiece of a movie. After a deluge of terrible films and even worse shows, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish delivers a captivating adventure, actually catchy songs, humor for all, and great lessons delivered in an intelligent and thrilling manner. To say nothing of the cast of adversaries our heroes face, rememberable and impactful. Trust me, this movie has a place in your library.
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 00:54:08 GMT
8. Outstanding movie. Current home video prices are likely temporary. - As of today (//), Puss In Boots: The Last Wish is still a first-run movie. Normally first-run movies are not available on home video in any form (disc, On Demand, streaming) so as to give theaters a first, exclusive showing window. It seems very likely that the $-to-rent, $-to-buy prices are temporary and will fall sometime after the movie finishes its theatrical run.
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 01:50:32 GMT
You loved him in Shrek, now see where the one-and-only swashbuckling feline found his fame– and a very big pair of boots– in this hilariously funny film. Lover, fighter and outlaw Puss In Boots (Antonio Banderas) is on the adventure of his nine lives as he teams up with Kitty Softpaws (Salma Hayek) and Humpty Dumpty (Zack Galifianakis) for the ultimate showdown with the notorious Jack and Jill.
Release date: 2011-10-28 $14.99
1. Love This Movie, Watched It On & Off Since I Was Years Old - Like this movie’s originals & recently released sequel from earlier last year, I love how “Puss In Boots ” is as hilariously verbally savage because you can’t really with Puss In Boots, Humpty Dumpty, or any of the other protagonist & antagonist characters of the entire “Shrek” franchise. Though anyone else would try to make you believe otherwise, don’t listen to the doubters because they’re wrong, but me & those who agree with me are right. In short, I love “Puss In Boots ”.
Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:33:19 GMT
2. My favorite movie - My brother thinks this movie is for little kids, but it’s not. He complains about everything and I mean everything. He says that Puss In Boots is mean and that humpty dumpty should get more credit. Don’t listen to his opinion listen to mine: It’s a very funny movie and I think it’s especially funny that jill tells jack that a pig looks just like him. Puss in boots was my favorite character from shrek and I can’t wait for the second puss in boots movie to come out. Such a cute movie Sincerely, Just some random girl
Edit p.s. my favorite movie ever! I learned toughness from this movie
Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:29:55 GMT
3. Fear Him! If you dare... - I. Love. Puss In Boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Antonio Banderas, you bring so much heart, charm, and humor to the character of Puss! Salma Hayek, you were wonderful as Kitty SoftPaws! Zach Galifianakis, you brought so much humor to your character as always! Counting on a sequel! , years old, still a classic! Love, your biggest fan!
Tue, 16 Mar 2021 06:17:23 GMT
Return to a time when men were men and swamps were swamps. Fire swamps, that is. Full of quicksand and Rodents of Unusual Size. Lagoons were inhabited by shrieking eels. And the most beautiful woman in the world was named…Buttercup? Well, it's a bent fairy tale. Complete with all the fencing, fighting, chases, escapes, and silly accents you'd expect. Plus one of two things only Rob Reiner (director of "Misery", "When Harry Met Sally...") could dream up. Like Inigo Montoya, who has dreamt his ...
Release date: 1987-09-25 Genre:Sci-Fi & Fantasy $4.99
1. Great movie! Entrainment for ALL ages! - After seeing this movie when it was originally released on the big screen with my Mom, when I was in my teens (I am not going to tell you how old I am! LOL!) and then going back to watch it AGAIN with my Dad and younger sister. Of course, like the rest of the world it became a family favorite! Since then I have watched it at least fifty times and it’s many enduring lines since the very first viewing have been incorporated into our day to day conversations and “movie trivia” fun throughout our lives since. Anyone who has not seen it should! Anyone who does not like it has no sense of humor or is probably someone who should be avoided. LOL! Anyone who loves it is probably pretty normal! Now days this would probably be rated G! It’s terrible that so much of the TV and movies available are not worth watching IMO. We just found the “Blood Treasure” TV series and WE LOVE IT! It’s like The Princess Bride, National Treasure, Uncharted, Goonies, etc. all rolled into one! Without any blood guts magic or actual sex, though it is sexy. Wish there were more like it and The Princess Bride, National Treasure, Uncharted, Goonies, etc.
Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:47:20 GMT
2. An absolute classic - What an amazing and comedic tale of friendship, adventure, danger and love. The main story line may follow the romance between Westley and Buttercup, but you also see how people can change as they establish their personalities. One of my favourite movies and would / recommend to others.
Mon, 03 Aug 2020 20:48:37 GMT
3. AMAZING - This movie was assigned as homework over winter break because my English teacher was shocked that most of my class had not seen this movie. I had seen it before, but forgot most of the details and wanted to seen it again. The one part I remembered SPOILER ALERT!!! Was the line “stop your rhyming and I mean it!” “Anybody wanna peanut?” Anyway, after I saw it again, I realized, this is pretty appropriate language wise, but PG with ALL THIS BLOOD??? Still, it is a great movie and I recommend watching it.
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 02:30:41 GMT
4. My mom is crazy about this - My Mom is crazy about the plot and story line of this tale. She forced myself, and my other family members to watch it with her. I hate this movie for reasons terrible graphics cliché story line
repulsive attempts at looking dead (clearly see actor never looked even close to the weapon) Queen Rosel
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 04:01:37 GMT
5. This is one of the greatest movies ever - This movie is great, and fun. I love this movie a lot. I love all of the characters in it. Buttercup is one of my favorite characters ever. She is really pretty to and I like how she stands up for herself. I like Buttercup, and Westly together and it is one of my all time favorite movies ever.
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:11:51 GMT
6. Love this movie! - (I noticed In the editor's note for this movie it says Diego Montoya but it is actually Inigo Montoya. Diego was Inigo's dad who was killed years earlier so he has been "studying nothing but swordplay ever since" so when he finds the fingered man he will not fail and he will go up to him and say "Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. U killed my father. Prepare to die!") I had never seen it before one of my mom's best friends gave it to me and now it is one of my favorite movies ever! U would think that it would be a chick flick based on just the title alone (William Goldman did write the book for his daughters, one said she wanted him to write about princesses and the other one said she wanted him to write about brides so that's how he came up with the title) but it is MUCH more than a chick flick! There is a little bit of just about everything for every interest in this movie!... Action, drama, comedy, sword fighting, R.O.U.S.s, true love, "kissing parts". All very good and talented actors and actresses in this movie. And it's clean... There is no sex, drugs, alcohol (except for the one scene of Inigo's when he went "back to the beginning". He is sitting against the wall with a bottle of alcohol and appears to be drunk, but it is still very clean and very funny) and no cussing (again... Except for the once when Inigo killed Count Rugen) a very family friendly movie! I say "As u wish" all the time now. And I tell my best friend every night that I will most likely kill her in the morning. There are so many quotable lines in this movie that are fun to say in everyday life. "Inconceivable!" "As u wish" "It's possible pig" "Good night. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill u in the morning." "Mostly dead". I recommend this movie to everyone! Definitely worth it.
Thu, 05 May 2016 10:58:05 GMT
7. INCONCEIVABLE! - This is my all time favorite movie. I have the entire movie memorized! Every line is so amazing and quotable! And don't let the cover/description fool you; it's not just for girls. I know lots of teenage and adult guys that love and quote this movie too! (It's also Ted Cruz's favorite movie...he's even smarter than you realized!) I can watch this movie all the time and never get tired of it. If you haven't seen it, you need to watch it right now.
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:52:16 GMT
8. Why Can't I Rent This? - I LOVE this movie. It has been in my Top Favorite Movies since I was . As a result, I wanted to watch it with my long distance boyfriend on Valentine's Day. The plan was to rent it from iTunes and watch it at the same time. However, since I cannot rent it, we will have to stream it instead. I already have a hard copy of this movie, so I don't want to repurchase it. It is a fantastic movie though, and thoroughly recommend it. I just wish I could rent it.
Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:09:43 GMT
Based on the 1965 children's book of the same title about Lyle, who lives in a house on East 88th Street in New York City. Lyle enjoys helping the Primm family with everyday chores and playing with the neighborhood kids. He's the happiest crocodile any home ever had—until one neighbor insists that he belongs in a zoo. Mr. Grumps and his cat, Loretta, don't like crocodiles, and everything Lyle does to win them over seems to go wrong. It will take all of Lyle's charm - and courage - to reveal th...
Release date: 2022-10-07 $19.99
1. One hit wonder? - More like one and done. Yes, there are funny things in this movie, but that doesn’t make up for the isolation of this crocodile being the most famous person, but not having any real competition, nor having any idea how to evolve into society, rather than just wearing clothes. this movie grasp at straws from so many different movies that it feels more of a hodgepodge of desperate acts. It’s an OK idea but the execution of the scimitar hog graffiti and the sound effects were not great. They rushed this movie more than they should’ve, and it wasn’t worth watching. Come back to the drawing board and show me a good movie what happened? years ago movies used to be really good what’s happening to the movie industry. Hopefully the movie industry can start creating good movies.
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 20:59:53 GMT
2. Magical Family Movie - This is what family movies should get back to doing… having magic with no political agendas or sexualization. This movie covers topics kids face: starting over, being new, overcoming fear and anxiety, and giving each other a chance. There is a lot of magic, singing and dancing along the way! Young kids will love it.
Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:14:41 GMT
3. Budget Crocodile? - The storyline was great. But it appeared as the only cast member in the show able to sing was the crocodile with the tape recorder in his tummy. This movie would have artistically made so much more sense, if it included some younger supporting cast members that sang along with the crocodile.
Mon, 26 Dec 2022 08:42:11 GMT
4. Absolutely Awesome - My husband and I took of our granddaughters to see this movie as part yof our girłs onły “Sweep over” . We thought it łooked cute, and they would enjoy it. What I didnt expect, was how much we were going to like it. It has everything a good movie has, laughter & some tears. We cant wait to buy it when it becomes available on DVD . I want to have a whołe family movie night!!
Go and see it, I promise you will like it !!!
Tue, 20 Dec 2022 08:50:52 GMT
5. A FUN MOVIE FOR ALL AGES!!!!!!! - I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LITTLE KIDS MOVIE AND SOMEHOW AS BAD AS ALL THE OTHERS. I TOOK A SHOT IN THE DARK AND AM I GLAD I DID. THIS WAS A GREAT FILM FOR THE FAMILY WITH LOTS OF LAUGHS AND A CROC THAT ROCKS. THIS IS JUST WHAT WE NEEDED. A REFRESHING MOVIE THAT NEVER GETS OLD!!!!! SO GIVE IT A SHOT AND IT MIGHT MAKE YOU SMILE TOO. TO AMANDA@ABSURD REVIEW YOU MUST BE TO YOUNG TO REALLY ENJOY THE MEANING OF THIS MOVIE. WHAT IF EVERYONE LAUGHED AT YOU? SPOILED! A MUST WATCH.
Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:47:55 GMT
6. A heartwarming surprise! - I wasn’t expecting much from this movie initially. But after listening to the beautiful “Top of the World” and hearing audiences praise it, I decided to give it a chance. And am I glad that I did, because this movie turned out to be “perfect unexpectedly”.
Full of heart, humor, and fantastic music (featuring past hits and new music written by Beni Pasek and Justin Paul), “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile” is a great film not only for younger viewers; but it also offers little nuggets of wisdom that adults need to hear from time to time.
This is a movie that dares you not to smile and clap for joy.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:36:39 GMT
7. Great movie but one thing - Okay it was a great movie but at the last scene of the movie where Lyle was at the dancing competition he should’ve sang if I can dream by Elvis Presley I would’ve cried this movie had the perfect timing for it. The movie would’ve made it to the Oscar’s if Shawn Mendez sang If I Can Dream. That’s my only complaint about it but the raddle snake should’ve been voiced by post Malone just saying (Shawn mendez did sing If I Can Dream in so like it could’ve worked)
Sun, 20 Nov 2022 20:39:27 GMT
8. LYLE MADE ME SMILE (Pun Intended) - Lyle Lyle Crocodile Is, In My Opinion, The Most All Around Enjoyable Family Film Of Thus Far!! There’s No Cringey Acting, Or Pushy Preaching. And The Final CGI Is Actually Pretty Well Done! It’s Perfectly Appropriate For Any Age! Winslow Fegley and Javier Bardem Are Excellent…And You All…Shawn Mendes Truly Does Steal The Show With The Power Of Song! Showing Off Some Impressive Vocals Matched With Soaring And Catchy Instrumentals. That’s What’s So Unique About Lyle. He’s Not Your Typical Talking Animal. Or Annoying Inanimate Object. In Fact, He Doesn’t Talk. Lyle Is Very Observant And Help’s Those Who Need A Smile Or Who Have Lost Their Way By Song, Or By Leveling With Them, Like With The Dad. I Highly Recommend!!
Sun, 09 Oct 2022 21:12:21 GMT
In this enchanting film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's delightful bestseller, Harry Potter learns on his 11th birthday that he is the orphaned first son of two powerful wizards and possesses magical powers of his own. At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. He learns the high-flying sport Quidditch and plays a thrilling game with living chess pieces on his way to face a Dark Wizard bent on destroying him. For the most extraordinary adventure, se...
Release date: 2001-11-16 $9.99
1. It’s a really good movie - Hello so I just wanna appreciate how much work they literally worked on this movie because I am a big fan of Harry Potter I watched all the movies and I know sometimes it was hard to film so I appreciate it that even though if it was hard they had to do it they were so brave to make this movie and my favorite movie I would have to say is the second one is because it’s really good and I just love how you guys really came up with the best idea of Harry Potter I started it knowing it last year and since I went to Universal I thought oh I love the rides I want to see if I can see the movie so I love the sorcerer Stone I love how Daniel Radcliffe Emma Waston and rupert grint work so hard for this movie oh and I would like to tell you a few questions so for this movie I really thought at first that it was really good when harryDoes the thing when he saves someone had forgotten for Harry Potter is a really nice character he does really say people so I love this movie.
Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:47:26 GMT
2. Best movies ever - I LOVE THESE MOVIES SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I want to go to Hogwarts : it’s amazing how everything on set from magic potions to magical flying creatures!!!! I WISH IT WAS JUST REAL :c but it’s not. Also I wish I could see the actors! THEY ARE THE MOST AMAZING ACTORS EVER!!!!! And I want to see DOBBY he’s so funny but I cry when someone dies in the movies :( and I’m reading Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix it’s amazing. These are the most amazing movies I’ve ever seen. Me and my mom watch these movies together
Sun, 21 Feb 2021 13:16:25 GMT
Marcel is a one inch shell in search of big adventure in this delightful and moving animated gem about finding your home. When he and his sweet grandmother Connie are made the subject of a video posted online from a renter who discovers them amongst the clutter of an Airbnb, it brings Marcel not only fame and millions of passionate fans, but also a renewed hope of reuniting with his long-lost family.
Release date: 2022-06-24 $19.99
1. Horrible Film - First off idk who does the ratings at rotten tomatoes but %? What does that mean? This film is annoying. The voice of the shell. The animation. The camera movement reminded me of district . Hands down worst film ever. The entire family disliked it including multiple children between ages -.
Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:53:38 GMT
2. Cute but no plot - It’s a cute movie and has funny moments but there’s zero plot. It’s literally just a documentary filmmaker following around Marcel to record what he says and does which is random things. Trailer made it seem like there was more of a story or some kind of an adventure which would’ve made the movie much better
Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:26:37 GMT
3. The Paddington of - Genuine, heartfelt, and at times zen-like in its mocumentary storytelling approach, this is a movie that the world needs right now. Marcel is quirky and endearing without ever getting annoying. There’s so many great one-liners, but it never gets in the way of the heart that drives this film forward. Do not miss out on Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:56:30 GMT
4. So adorable & touching - Didn’t really want to see this movie (saw a preview & thought it was kinda weird) but we were staying with my parents during a heat advisory and needed something to do. I now LOVE this movie. It’s adorable, touching and a total soul soother. It’s great for kids & grown-up alike and I encourage everyone to give it a chance because you won’t regret it.
Fri, 05 Aug 2022 19:14:59 GMT
Queen Poppy (Anna Kendrick), Branch (Justin Timberlake), and the rest of your favorite Trolls are back for another musical adventure that's bigger—and louder—than ever before! In Trolls World Tour, Poppy and Branch discover that their kingdom is only one of six musical realms—Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop, and Rock—that were once united in perfect harmony. When the power-hungry ruler of the Rock Trolls threatens to silence all other music so her tribe can reign supreme, Poppy and...
Release date: 2020-04-10 $14.99
1. I like this movie - I recommend this movie for your kids. My daughter, and son really loved this movie and it’s great for family time. There is definitely no bad words, but a little violence. If I had a toddler watching this movie, I wouldn’t let them. For four years old and older that’s different. One thing I don’t like about this movie is because of the price. Please lower it. It is very unexpected and inappropriate for a price
Wed, 28 Dec 2022 02:55:33 GMT
2. A boring train-wreck - This movie was so lame and boring that I legitimately almost fell asleep on my couch. And at the time it came out you had to fork over $ just so you can watch it maybe once or twice (because it was only a rental). Who wants to spend bucks on useless garbage like this ?! The movie itself was sickeningly sweet that will probably only attract the youngest crowd imaginable. I will NEVER watch this movie again. And I’m not looking forward to the third one next year. Shame on you, Trolls !
Wed, 07 Sep 2022 13:28:45 GMT
3. What the heck is this - This is a rip off to a friend to Saint game biggest trying to correct six strings and I do want to interview first burgers trying to steal steal six infinity stones this is about you about to send game that’s of Disney’s better than you moviehahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:53:31 GMT
4. Wow - Y’all are just complaining about the price cause y’all are nasty broke hobos. People with real money and real paying jobs and real lives ain’t complaining. Grow up yeesh I HAVE BEEN A PROUD DEDICATED AND CERTIFIED FAN OF TROLLS AND BROPPY SINCE !!! I also waited four years for TWT just to have Branch and Poppy to HIGH FIVE!! However the editor of the movie confirms that they kiss after the high five. If you pause and squint REALLY well, you can see that Poppy grabs Branch by the shoulders and kisses him on the lips. Let’s just hope that in Trollstopia we get a VISIBLE KISS! Also I want a Valentine’s Day episode for Broppy and Barb asks Branch and poppy to help her ask Riff to be her dare to the Valentine’s dance and she also has a crush on him and she confesses and they get married and Riff takes over for Thrash and become KING RIFF OF THE HARD ROCK TROLLS AND THEY HAVE TWIN AND RIFF WALKS AROUND WEARING A CROWD WITH SPIKES AND BONES AND HE HAS TO METALLIC BLACK EGGS IN HIS HAIR AND THEY BOTH HAVE BLACK TUFFS OF HAIR ON TOP and they aren’t gonna go that far so I will just stop- BROPPY IS AMAZING!!
WANILLO (Wani x Tresillo)
HELTA (Hickory x Delta)
BRIFF (Barb x Riff) PARB( Poppy x Barb) IS % DISGUSTING!! Not because it’s LGBTQ, but because POPPY IS ALREADY TAKING BY BRANCH!! PARB IS UGLY AND NASTY IF YOU SHIP IT YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!
Sun, 18 Oct 2020 00:19:29 GMT
5. You guys are being annoying - Listen, the movie is a good movie! You guys are the greedy ones!!! You can’t just be grateful that a movie came out? You have to find everything wrong with everything!!! If the rental price was low you guys would have said the movie was awful!!! What is you freaking problem people just be grateful for something in your life for once!!!!
Tue, 29 Sep 2020 21:22:05 GMT
6. Auto Tune issues and the second film is more detailed than the first film - I used to be obsessed with Trolls now I don’t like it as much as I did when I was younger because too much glitter and Auto Tuned stuff l would get silly thoughts from it but I did like the K-POP Trolls and I kind of liked the Techno Trolls part. And also Universal nor DreamWorks had the nerve to ask Red Velvet if Russian Roulette was appropriate for the movie ! ITS A KIDS MOVIE UNIVERSAL AND DREAMWORKS!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Sat, 12 Sep 2020 17:33:07 GMT
7. Avengers Infinity War Clone? - This movie is a clone of infinity war because the bad guy is trying to collect six strings and it is the sam as Thanos trying to collect the six stones to snap half the universe. This is such a clone would rate it zero stars if I could. Also Disney is better than your punny movie ha ha ha!!!!!!
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 23:15:44 GMT
8. Albany Louisiana - What Liars Albany La is using people in their own town using residents without their knowledge or consent and on top of that using the schools technology!!!!!!! That's low down and dirty DREAMWORKS!!!!! IF you want to know the real authors of this movie call --, I would love to fill you in and publicly announce Albany La as the sick town it is to use this family!!!!! I hope the money collected for this movie is worth the pain, sulfuring, and hurt that has been done to this family that was USED!!!!!!! And destroyed by greed and lies!!!!!!
Sat, 22 Aug 2020 21:50:38 GMT
In 'The Princess Diaries 2', Mia Thermopolis is now a high school graduate and on her way to Genovia to take up her duties as princess (contrary to what was presented at the end of the first film, Mia does not leave her home for a few more years). Her best friend Lilly also joins her for the summer. Mia continues her 'princess lessons' - riding horses side-saddle, archery, and other royal duties. But her complicated life is turned upside down once again when she not only learns that she is to ta...
Release date: 2004-08-11 Genre:Comedy $4.99
1. Sequel to a kids movie, but not at good. - This is for kids and tweens. It is not as good as the original and in some parts it is embarrassingly ridiculous. It is extremely beneath the talent of Julie Andrews, but at least you can hear her sing (this is post-operation, after her voice was destroyed). As for the movie itself, it is ridiculously fake and eyerollingly bad, but again, this is not a movie for adults.
Thu, 07 Feb 2019 02:47:19 GMT
2. Julie and Anne - This movie is sooo good! But if you haven't seen the first princess Diares you should bcuz otherwise u might be like totally not know what's going on! But what makes these movies good is the outstanding JULIE ANDREWS! and Anne Hathaway! They are both incredible actresses! But also in this movie you get to hear julie sing again for the first time since her throat surgery. And it is amazing! Hope I could help!
Sun, 15 May 2011 19:01:49 GMT
3. Luv It! - For anyone out there thinking about buying The Princess Diaries , it is definitely a great one. It is a good movie for all ages. Even though I haven't bought it on iTunes, it is definitely worth $! I consider it a future classic. Julie Andrews is amazing as the Queen of Genovia, and Anne Hathaway plays the part of Princess Mia extremely well.
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:21:16 GMT
Harry Potter's adventures continue... After a long summer with the horrid Dursleys, Harry Potter is thwarted in his attempts to board the train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to begin his second year. Harry's only transportation option is a magical flying car, but, unfortunately, it crashes into a valuable (and clearly vexed) Whomping Willow. Still, all this seems like a day in the park compared to what awaits Harry that fall within the haunted halls of Hogwarts. Chilling, malevol...
Release date: 2002-11-15 $9.99
1. I am in Slytherin - I have seen all of the Harry Potter movies and they are eight of the best movies ever made And I am a huge fan of Harry Potter And my favourite characters are in slytherin professor Severus Snape and Tom Riddle a.k.a. Lord Voldemort and these are the qualities that make slytherin Pride Canning determined ambitious resourceful innovative accomplished and not everyone in slytherin is evil and my favourite relics are The elder wand and slytherin’s locket and my favourite creatures are The basilisk and dementors and the hungarian Horntail and my favourite class is defence against the dark arts and the best teachers in that class are Professor Severus Snape and Professor Remus Lupin and my favourite Magic spells are The killing curse avada kedavra and The disarming charm expelliarmus and The Patronus charm expecto patronum and The dark marks spell morsmordre and of my favourite powers is parseltonhue talking to snakes and I love heroes and villains with magical powers both light and magic and dark magic witches and wizards
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:29:15 GMT
2. Amazing sequel - I have read the books no joke times each the movies are great too(although they’re still not as good as the books). This is an amazing sequel. From the main plot of Tom Riddle and the Basilisk to the minor plot that is Harry’s automatic suspicion for Malfoy that later reappears in the Half Blood Prince. Overall this film is a masterpiece and is one of the best Harry Potter films.
Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:35:31 GMT
3. -stars. - iTunes, my review is stars! OK!?!? Why do I have to give it -star? That’s false information. I watched this at night once and you obviously know about falling asleep!!! Id rather a dog pp on me than watch this hours straight. What... what is this? Sorry!! But I can’t give it -star. iTunes, I’ll laugh when you say thanks for your feedback.
Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:40:39 GMT
4. Harry Potter Fan life - I think he potter and the chamber of secrets is the best movie they have so many amazing characters like had Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and Ron Wesley I think everybody should like this movie because it's so great they have amazing people like Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson and Rupert Grint and thank you thank you.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:30:07 GMT
5. I loved it - I like the movie so much I have to rate it in the comments. I GIVE THIS MOVIE A OUT OF Stars. Buy the movie, no matter what everyone else says. This movie has no problems if there is a problem it is with the device so just transfer the movie onto a different device it works trust me. Or you can pay a lot of money to get your device fixed but I wouldn’t because that is to expensive. But this movie is great so it would be worth it.
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:55:58 GMT
6. Not as good... - The first one was fun and entertaining, but the second installment of Harry Potter is just really not as good as the first one.
It kind of lost its spark it had in the first one.
The only humor in the movie is the new defense against the dark arts teacher, and he’s not even that funny.
Dumbuldor is still good, but it just didn’t really seem like anyone else cares to much. And don’t tell me I was the only one who saw camera men in the background multiple times throughout the movie!
It doesn’t really have anything good to offer like the first one, even those ten minutes with Voldemort were just not very entertaining, and none of the actors really seemed like there cared.
But Dobby totally saved this movie!
Dobby, is THE BEST part of this movie!
And Malafoy, is THE WORSE part of this movie!
I give, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; two and a half stars, and %
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:35:40 GMT
7. WowOWOWOW - I’ve read this book SOOOO MANY FRICKING TIMES AHHHHHH FGHJKKGGG AND THIS MOVIE; ::inhales deeply:: IS DA BEST OMG IMAGINE HAVING POWERE BEING ABLE TO SAVE PEOPLE AND FIGHT BADGUYS AND LEARNING SPELLS IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! FOR MY ADVANCED LANGUAGE ARTS MY BOOK IM WRITING ABOUT AND STUFF IS A HARRY POTTER ONE THE FIRST ONE BUT IVE READ OTHER BOOKS AND NOBODY BASICALLY HAS EVEN FINISHED ONE ITS KINDA FUNNY BUT I LOVE HP OMGGGG WOW AMAZING FILMING AND EDITING TOO AND THE CHARACTER ALMOST EXACTLY PORTRAY THE ONES IN THE BOOK BUT DOESNT HARRY HAVE JET BLACK HAIR AND LIKE EMERALD GREEN EYES? Lol
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:10:57 GMT
8. Bought as part of bundle -- French/Spanish only - Bough as part of a whole-set bundle from the US iTunes store. Viewed the movie a few times in English. Went to watch it yesterday with nephews and the only spoken languages available are French and Spanish. iTunes needs to fix the file so that English is available for folks who purchase it in the US iTunes store.
Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:31:44 GMT
Join the fun when the Little family adopts an adorably spunky boy named Stuart (Michael J. Fox), who looks a lot like a mouse. Mr. and Mrs. Little (Hugh Laurie and Geena Davis) fall in love with Stuart right away, but their older son, George (Jonathan Lipnicki), isn't so sure. As Stuart tries to win over his new brother with hilarious feats of courage and daring, the family's cat, Snowball (Nathan Lane), gets involved with a gang of shady felines who devise a dastardly plan to get Stuart out of ...
Release date: 1999-12-17 Genre:Action & Adventure $4.99
Four teenagers in detention discover an old video console with a game they’ve never heard of. When they decide to play, they are immediately sucked into the jungle world of Jumanji in the bodies of their avatars (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan). They’ll have to complete the adventure of their lives filled with fun, thrills and danger or be stuck in the game forever!
Release date: 2017-12-20 Genre:Action & Adventure $6.99
1. Really nice - This was an amazing movie with the rock and the others. The acting was great. The concept was okay it was not bad. But this movie will never match the greatness and the adventure of the original movie. That has to be one of my favorite movies ever! But Allen perish got out of the board game in the first movie so like how does this make sense??? I would give five stars but WHY COPY AN ALREADY AMAZING MOVIE LIKE CMON MAN
Sun, 25 Oct 2020 06:05:51 GMT
2. JUMANJI! - When I first heard about this film, I hated it and didn’t want to see it EVER! Upon my first viewing of the film, I took back EVERY word of negativity for this film. It was super charming, has heart and on top of it, it’s pays honorable homage to the original Jumanji film. I loved the characters and the humor is superb (it has a couple weird jokes in it but it doesn’t kill the mood). In a nutshell, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is a comedy as worthy of succession as well as constant viewings!
Tue, 17 Mar 2020 03:25:26 GMT
3. Great movie! The next level is even better tho! - This is great, funny and lots of action Nd surprises ... but I didn’t like what a bully Fridge was and of course Colin Hanks can’t act to save his life! Haha but overall a great movie, Jack Black is hilarious!!! Kevin Hart is awesome and so was The Rock! Can’t wait for more Jumanji movies!!
Sat, 14 Mar 2020 06:06:28 GMT
4. BEST DOLLARS I EVER SPENT - I absolutely loved this movie! When you first start it, it seems a little shaky, but once you are minutes in you will be hooked! Stellar cast, great performance and all around iconic film.
The only thing is, in the middle of the film the jokes got a bit... interesting. Would maybe not recommend as a first PG , or for younger kids on the PG spectrum.
Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:35:30 GMT
5. Great ensemble movie! - Cast is what makes this so great! The Rock and Kevin Hart together is always fun but Karen Gillan and Jack Black(who kills it as a “ditzy” teenage girl stuck in a “fat middle aged mans” body really seals the deal for me) added to the fun. Cannavale and Rhys Darby have great and fun cameos as well and Nick Jonas made a great intro into the mainstream movie market. Great visual and just all around fun!! One of those movies you can turn on multiple times and it never really gets tired or annoying, which is rare these days.
Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:47:59 GMT
6. How Is This Movie Appropriate for Children? - I wrote the following to Apple when I requested a refund for this movie: Though the movie contains only a few offensive things, they are bad enough to warrant my request. The most-offensive scene shows (in up-close detail) a male actor giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to another male actor; which might have been acceptable if not for the context, which is that the one giving the supposed help is really a teenage girl who is sexually attracted to the other character. The sexual connotation is what makes the scene offensive and perverse. (In the context of the story, the scene made no sense with regard to the rules of the game nor with regard to medicine.) The next-most-offensive scenes have to do with the same setup with the teenage girl in a male body—the “jokes” about the penis. Why the avatars in a game had to be anatomically correct and complete, I know not. I am not easily offended, not even by nudity; but I find this type of suggestive, visual material to be very offensive because it is a sneak attack and because it is damaging to one’s imagination.
Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:29:04 GMT
7. Hilarious! - I know this move came out years ago, but I am still going to review it! I first watched it in theaters and it was amazing! I have watched it many times and it cracks me up every single time! All of the actors are amazing, but Jack Black really stood out! He was hilarious as a teenage girl turned into a middle-aged man! This movie greatly improves upon the original! So good! Can't wait for the second movie!
Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:15:34 GMT
From DreamWorks Animation comes a surprising tale about growing up, finding the courage to face the unknown… and how nothing can ever train you to let go. What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic trilogy spanning their lives. When the sudden appearance of a female Light Fury coincides with the darkest threat their village has ever faced, Hiccup and Toothless must journey to a hidden world thought only to exist in myth...
Release date: 2019-02-22 $14.99
1. BEST MOVIE EVER!!! - I have been watching and collecting all things How To Train Your Dragon since , and these movies will always mean the WORLD to me. I am SUPER sad that they won’t be making any more movies, but I loved the memories and will continue loving and collecting all things related to the franchise. I always cry at the ending of this movie, due to such a deep connection with the dragons and characters, and have always been SO excited when new games or spin-off series were created. I plan on celebrating the first movie’s anniversary every year. This franchise means everything to me and will always have a special place in my heart.
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 06:42:14 GMT
2. DART - DART IS THE FEMALE NIGHTLIGHT (Toothless and Light Fury’s children) SHE HAS BLUE EYES AND IS THE MOST ENERGETIC!!!!!!!! I WUV HER!!!!!!!
Also is it weird that I’m giving details for my own endangered dragon species??? Dusk
Species- Dark Fury
Eyes- left: green and blue, right: gray Dawn
Species- Day Fury
Eyes: left: amber, right: sky blue Day Fury’s usually come in white with tinges of blue and cream. Theyre eyes are always amber and/or a shade of blue. They are the most active during dawn, giving them the nickname ‘Dawn Dragons’ and their abilities are:
. Breathe fire
. Go invisible by diving through a cloud
. Soak in the sun’s heat and blast it back out in a deadly ray of heat Dark Fury’s are always dark gray and black with green and/or blue eyes. Sometimes (very rarely) gray eyes. They are the most active during dusk/twilight and their abilities are:
. Breathe fire
. Go invisible by passing through fire
. Read human minds
. See the future
. Soak in the moon’s rays and blast them out in powerful, deadly rays
Tue, 24 Aug 2021 23:10:43 GMT
3. Stormflylover(roblox user) - I have been watching these movies Spence I was a kid and I ALWAYS loved them.my favored character was stormfly.i loved her so much I named my roblox user after her.i really hope u guys love this movie as much as I do....but sadly this is the last one coming out NOOOOO..... But still.....HOW TO TRAIN UR DRAGON EVA
Sun, 05 Jan 2020 15:31:20 GMT
4. A Beginning, a Middle, and an End - This is the BEST trilogy I have ever seen. It may not be the top choice for everyone, or anyone, else, but for me, it is. It had continuity across all three films, and each developed its own storyline, but preserved the back-story. The cast of voice actors has been superb; their investment in the characters’ development deeply appreciated. The new characters and dragons introduced along the line further contributed to the trilogy’s success. It has been heartening to watch the central cast of characters mature and handle ever-increasing villainous evildoers. The bad guy characters matured along with the regulars. Good writing! Please DO NOT be seduced by fans’ pleading for another installment – preserve the dignity and classiness of the story by letting it become (remain) a unified, balanced, complete set.
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:51:30 GMT
5. The Best Cartoon Ever Made - Now, If your looking for the best kids show or the best cartoon, this it! How to Train Your Dragon is a amazing kid friendly movie. Not just that, but also the best adult movie. It doesn't matter what age you are, this is a movie even you'll love. This movie is so good that my whole family has purchased all of the series. The Hidden World is all of our favorite. So, If your looking for a movie your whole family will love, buy How to Train Your Dragon. Also, I just want to thank all you guys for making this wonderful series of How to Train Your Dragon. Toothless & his girlfriend are so cute. He stole the hearts of my kids & my family. Thank you guys so much for making this movie!
Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:25:50 GMT
6. Good - So sad it had to end and I thought the end should have been a bit more and there was no big huge problem I was left waiting for a large problem that would seem impossible instead the climax of the movie was quite anti climatic but I sure loved the rest I’m sad they gave up their dragons bc i feel as since they built up such bonds it would be so hard for them to leave their family in a sense but found the movie to be over all very heart warming and brought tears to my eyes just lacked a major climax and lacked some reality but one highlight is also the Netflix series it explains a lot between the first and second move that helps you build a lot of knowledge and gives you more time to get to know truly know the character and it is incredibly well done it provided plot twist after plot twist and you got to really join hiccup and the riders and would Recommend to any one who liked the movies it showed the progress of hiccup and Astrid it showed the twins and their comical ways it showed fish legs and his true love for dragons it showed daggers and heathers relationship as siblings it truly is amazing just thought I would say
Sun, 23 Jun 2019 04:13:23 GMT
7. How not to train your Dragon - - This movie comes across as an apology for the previous movies. Sorry we trained all these Dragons, Now lets get rid of them all. In a couple Generations the Dragons are going to be back to raiding the village again. Everything they built up before is all ignored. Building up their defense, training. preparing to defend the island. All of it is just thrown away.
- The movie looked great. But the story twists felt shallow, & without any kind of consistency.
Thu, 20 Jun 2019 13:42:25 GMT
When Harry Potter's name emerges from the Goblet of Fire, he becomes a competitor in a grueling battle for glory among three wizarding schools - the Triwizard Tournament. But since Harry never submitted his name for the Tournament, who did? Now Harry must confront a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. In this fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, everything changes as Harry, Ron and ...
Release date: 2005-11-18 $9.99
1. My favorite Potter movie in the franchise ! - Something about this movie brings a good feeling in me and that reminisce moment when I first seen it in theaters when I was years old! The friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermonie was great while the scenes getting ready for the Yule ball is so ASTHETIC
Tue, 22 Jun 2021 02:51:32 GMT
2. I’ve been itching to share my opinion on this film. - I gave every Harry Potter film stars except for this one. This is by far the worst film in an AMAZING series of films. Now don’t get me wrong, the book is great. The movie is pretty bad though. It barely follows the book, which is the main reason for this review. But there is one thing that isn’t important and I didn’t factor into this review because it just bothers me, but CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET A BARBER FOR THESE ACTORS?! But overall this is an ok movie in a great series.
Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:39:47 GMT
3. READ THE BOOK FIRST XD - So this movie is great. The ONE thing that I noticed in this movie is that in the book it says “‘Harry, Did you put your name in The goblet of fire?’ Dumbledore asked calmly.” While in the movie “‘HaRRy!! DiD yOu PuT uR nAmE iN tHa GoBlEt Of FiRa???!?!?!’ Dumbledore yelled running over the Harry.” So yea that’s the only reason I’m giving this a four instead of five. - I’m Not Telling Yo Meh Name UwU
Tue, 06 Oct 2020 03:04:55 GMT
4. BEST MOVIE EVER - I can’t explain how good this movie is. I love Harry Potter and out of the eight this has to be my favorite ( followed by the last one). This is a movie that I could watch EVERY night for the rest of my life! Would % times % recommend! I promise you will not regret XD! ( a little bit of violence )
Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:50:38 GMT
5. I Hate the ITUNES STORE - But one thing from the store and the APPLE KNOWS BEST comes out of the woodwork. I don't think of Harry Potter as a Kid's movie, It's a Sci-Fi/Fantasy! Then the worst thing is when I try to put that this is the th in the series. ITUNES Strips this out of the Meta Data and PUT's it back to a Kids Movie... There is no way to fix it either. EVery time you change it if it was bought from iTunes, good old apple changes it back. They are making it easier and easier to leave my mac and go back to a cheaper windows or Linux machine.
Sun, 27 Oct 2019 12:02:14 GMT
6. This is how not to make a movie - This is the worst adaptation of any book I’ve ever seen! It’s main flaw is that it tweaks the story to make it fit the hr runtime. I will give credit to the underwater scene and Mad-Eye Moody being good. Bravo on that... the problem is literally EVERYTHING ELSE! Dumbledore has been... hurt... it’s pretty sad actually, this character acts the exact opposite as he should. /
Sun, 18 Aug 2019 18:19:55 GMT
7. I liked it when I was little... - Okee... um... So I liked this movie when it came out, but now that I watched it again I realize it's not that good. Special effects are awful as usual, the camera... well I'm gonna go ahead and just say it. This looks like a really low budget movie. And not only that, there are so many important scenes missing! Like the Cup! Or maybe they could have explained Barty Crouch Senior. I mean they literally just showed his body and then moved on. Is he dead? What happened? If you are one of the rare people who watched this before reading the books, it would probably be extremely confusing. They replaced the important scenes with stupid hogwarts fun moments. Which I guess are important, but get the main story done first. Maybe the worst Harry Potter. Either that or the third. BLECH.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:56:21 GMT
8. Way to dark!!!! - The fourth installment of Harry Potter, goes way to far in being dark and scary! There were several parts that I had to look away because it was so scary! Voldemort’s revival, creepy...
It’s also really long, and most of the movie is in the tri-wizard tournament, witch, (might i say) freaked me out, and gave me about two weeks worth of nightmares! The death of Sedrik Digory, and Harry’s reactions to it, just went way to far!!!!!!! I’d give Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; three and a half stars, and %
Tue, 01 Jan 2019 10:52:02 GMT
In the heart of the 1970s, amid a flurry of feathered hair and flared jeans, Gru (Oscar® nominee Steve Carell) is growing up in the suburbs. A fanboy of a supervillain supergroup known as the Vicious 6, Gru hatches a plan to become evil enough to join them. Luckily, he gets some mayhem-making backup from his loyal followers, the Minions. Together, Kevin, Stuart, Bob, and Otto—a new Minion sporting braces and a desperate need to please—deploy their skills as they and Gru build their first la...
Release date: 2022-07-01 $19.99
1. Quite predictable, nothing, super regional - You’re in the game for some headset and it feels that the developers for this movie and directors have gone way off there in page to try to entertain young kids, and they didn’t do such a great job. There’s more bathroom humor than there was a storyline to anything. And they didn’t develop the characters very well. Very disappointed, but that’s what you get with people trying to squeeze money out of children’s parents.
Wed, 11 Jan 2023 20:51:17 GMT
2. The best movie ever - This movie is the best because all the seems are perfect everything about it is perfect I love it me and my family watched it we loved it so much we watch it all most every day we love this movie like love love love! This move we just want to say we love it! It was the best movie in the world it was so good I could die in happiness from this movie it is the best best best movie.
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:57:42 GMT
3. Rise of gnu - I like the rise of gnu because I can see the difference between gnu and the minions because they are good little minions and gnu is not nice because gnu is super mean to the other minions and he has a problem with the mean boy and also being mean is different and also he doesn’t not like the minions and the minions is so cute to meet them and but they do have a problem with the minions again and they try to make friend with him but he doesn’t stand them.
Tue, 20 Sep 2022 01:45:12 GMT
4. This Movie Was As Good As Its Prequel Predecessor - Despite the COVID- pandemic pushing the release date of this movie to earlier last month, it was worth the wait for me to go see “Minions : The Rise Of Gru”. The prequel that came before made really good money despite its lackluster critical reception, but “Minions : The Rise Of Gru” managed to break several records since its release. Hopefully it’ll make more money than its predecessor. In short, I love “Minions : The Rise Of Gru”.
Thu, 18 Aug 2022 19:46:47 GMT
Emboldened by the return of Lord Voldemort, the Death Eaters are wreaking havoc in both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Dumbledore is intent upon preparing Harry for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. He needs Harry to help him uncover a vital key to unlocking Voldemort's defenses--critical information known only to Hogwarts' former Potions Professor, Horace Slughorn. Meanwhile, teenage hormones rage across the ramparts as Ha...
Release date: 2009-07-15 $9.99
1. Anger! - I don’t understand the reviews! This movie disgraced the book! Shame on the director! Loyal fans watched this movie and got scenes that were not in the book, and didn’t get the full experience! For example, my favorite part of the book is where we find out that Draco Malfoy is a death eater. In the movie, you are given to many clues! FOR SHAME!!!!! I never thought that I would write a bad review for a Harry Potter movie! The only good parts were the acting and Slughorn.
Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:52:56 GMT
2. Harry Potter - Harry Potter I’m my opinion are by far the best movies EVER. I have watched all of them multiple times and really love them. The movies don’t always capture every detail from the books, I don’t blame them because the movies are already pretty long. All in all, I really love Harry Potter and would definitely recommend them. !
Wed, 04 Aug 2021 03:56:17 GMT
3. Amazing - This is an unpopular opinion but half blood prince is the best movie and book. Sure it focuses on teen drama but that’s what makes it incredible, it gives us the beginning of real relationships in the world and also has a fair bit of action such as the Cave scene, the burning of the burrow, the penevese, the death of dumbledore, kidnapping of the wand maker. The mood lighting makes it even more fascinating. It sets up the plot directly for the next two movies. And it’s effects are amazing.
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:32:26 GMT
4. A mix of a dark backstory and a high school drama film - This is definitely one of the weaker Harry Potter films, but it’s still great. This is an unpopular opinion, but I find the relationships in this more fascinating than Tom Riddles backstory. The way Hermione reacted to the Ron Lavender relationship is just....brilliant. It really blossoms one of the best relationships in the series. Also my second favorite relationship(Harry and Ginny) started in this.
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 00:56:43 GMT
5. What A Resurgence - This may not be a popular view, but The Half-Blood Prince is incredible. After a bit of a slip up in the fifth film, this entry jumps right back to its feet. Sure, it may have a bit of the slogging teen drama that sort of plagued Goblet of Fire, but it introduces compelling storylines from secondary characters we never even thought we needed, has the most mature tone of the series, and carries the most emotional weight of the franchise. /
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:44:21 GMT
6. Dark, sinister, flesh-eating entry in the franchise - In the unexpected doubts, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince wasn't my intent to see it because right after Order of the Phoenix which was descent enough to tell a big giant story filled to the brim with likable characters, over the top visuals and without a doubt wasn't nearly as conclusive as Prisoner of Akzaban. Either way Half-Blood Prince was nightmare inducing not because of the threating and imitiating Voldermont it's because Half-Blood Prince is about as dark, gut-retching and much better then I expected it to have, although this movie lacks the darkness from Akzaban but feels even more dark, sinister and far more as much a horror film than a child friendly Harry Potter flick, The movie centers around the incoming threat of Voldermont who is abound to threat Hogwartz, kill Harry Potter and the muggles and wizard people are still getting eaten by Death Eaters which is a shame that Harry and his friends embark on another adventure which captures sercets, threats and newcomers along the way. Half-Blood Prince is nearly heart pounding, turns a much more suited dark thrill ride with interesting visuals, a story that makes sense and a ending so shocking that will leave audiences with a normal animalistic rage and tissue wipping crying. I highly recommend Half-Blood it's personally my other favorite Harry Potter film and sure does set up another Potter battle creates tension throughout the main story which makes this molontone dark film so interesting and adrelinine rushing-/
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:25:48 GMT
7. I like it but we have some problems - Obviously the relationships in this movie were the biggest part of this movie.We saw a little of Tom Riddle’s backstory and little information on it as well. We didn’t really get as much anticipation of finding out about who the HBPWas, but in the books it’s exact opposite. If they wanted to focus on the relationships they should’ve least and a good job. Star kid, a non-canon franchise did a better job about Harry and Ginnys relationshipThey added things that were not necessary and they change things up which I was not a fan off, ron and lavender we’re OK but I don’t know.But this movie has some good parts to itCave scene with the Dumbledore and Harry was very good, and the memories we got to see where pretty good, I just wish they did a better job at things.
Tue, 09 Jun 2020 02:39:05 GMT
8. it is okay - The movie didint fallow the book at all I was really dissapontied with this one they should have just keeped the director of the first two movies to due this one I liked the action sceans but i hate how they keep cutting the dursleys out of the movies if anyone read the book they know that dumbuldor left picked harry up at his aunt and uncles and explanined why he had to leave him there in the first place and he explains alot of what happend that night That is why I am angery at whom ever wrote this movie I dont blame the actors or the director it is the write who screwed the movie up big time but it had a lot of grate action sceans I hope they make this up with the th movie we’re are the extended cuts of the movies guys only and has the cuts that are aired on tv
Fri, 08 May 2020 21:03:26 GMT
In Jumanji: The Next Level, the gang is back (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart and Karen Gillan) but the game has changed. As they return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world’s most dangerous game.
Release date: 2019-12-13 Genre:Action & Adventure $6.99
1. Just bad... - Saw this one in theaters and I didn’t expect much to begin with. But man was this movie bad, despite a good cast. Not even Jack Black could save this. The dialogue is so dumbed down, but it’s not even funny or goofy, it’s just stupid. The conversations were painful to watch. I think the target audience is really really young children but that’s it. They should have changed the title and left the Robbin Williams classic alone.
Thu, 13 Aug 2020 20:12:40 GMT
2. Decent movie, horrible transfer - The three stars is for the movie. It had it’s funny moments but, quickly lost interest after minutes into it. The film felt rushed with lack of dialogue and consistent same repeating of what felt like deja vu from the first version. The issue was not the actors involved but rather the direction of the film and lack of storyboard. Hollywood at it’s best to reap whatever money it can from what feels like a scam. Let me clarify the transfer issue with this copy... Apple, at $. price tag there should absolutely be no reason why the audio codec is not standard at Dolby Digital Plus . (E-AC), instead we get a watered down streaming low kbps of Dolby Digital . that is an outdated codec and sounds like a tin can with no depth at all. Some movie transfers are so bad that you can barely hear voice dialogue even on a premium home theater system. I will also be the one admitting that most people have the lack of knowledge to understand how Dolby Atmos offering through Apple really is. Let me clarify that Dolby Atmos has NOTHING to do with surround sound quality as Apple still uses old outdated from technology (Dolby Digital .). This means Apple uses DD . as the main surround codec and just adds Dolby Atmos as a seconday audio codec for height channel ability. Also, most movies barely ever use the Atmos channels and when they do it is only on certain scenes. My last advice is the nerve to charge full retail for a transfer copy of “Dolby Vision” which is a bit color that is suppose to be superior to HDR content but rather again we get a watered down streaming transfer of low lighting and motion artifacts that clearly anyone can buy the K Bluray disc for the same price and receive a much superior quality. I would advise Apple to rethink their price gouging of charging full retail for a watered down quality version or somehow figure out a way to upgrade their quality transfer for the price they are asking for the consumers.
Sun, 05 Jul 2020 18:57:51 GMT
3. Great Movie...but - Loved the first one with this cast, this one was just as good or better...but the constant language killed it for me. Why do writers, directors and actors go down this path, it doesn’t make it funnier, it really makes it worse. Stop with the nonsense language and just keep it funny! Watched it once but won’t buy or rent.
Sun, 31 May 2020 16:53:54 GMT
4. Too dark - Something wrong with apple’s version - We didn’t see this in the theater, but rented it for my boys after we watched the first one on Hulu/FX. We watched the preview on the movies app on Apple TV and decided to rent it. Once the movie started it was too dark and the contrast was way off. Came here to see if others had the same problem and saw other reviews saying the same thing. I reported the issue with Apple on the website. Hopefully there will be a fix. I would be really upset it we had purchased it.
Sat, 16 May 2020 03:52:28 GMT
5. This movie was a bad idea executed poorly - I have a piece of hot advice for would-be hollywood filmakers: Just because one movie has some success, that is NOT a reason to make a sequal to it. Especially when you don't have a halfway decent idea of what to do with that sequal. Up front, I really enjoyed the first iteration of this series. Welcome to the Jungle was funny. It was creative enough to work, and Johnson and Hart worked well. Not so much in this lame attempt at rd grade humor. This movie really was aimed at year olds and younger, (please say it was, otherwise the director should never work again.) Hart did an "ok" job given how terrible the writting was, but The Rock and Jack Black seemed to be in WAY over their heads here. The voices and accents were simply embarrassingly bad. The film is contrived, predictable, forced, badly written, badly acted, badly directed, and at over hours badly edited. It's just BAD.
If there was ONE single bright spot, it would be Awkwafina. I was not familar with her, her work, or her waterbottle name before this. She actually has some decent comedy chops. She is the only one who pulled off her alter-ego voices and movements with any level of finesse, and her timing was good. The old man acts of Glover and Divito were not funny at all, and grew tiresome very quickly. This is a poor movie, and not even Karen GIllen in her hot little Ruby outfit can save it. Save your money, and most of all save your hours.
Thu, 14 May 2020 22:06:45 GMT
6. Jumanji next level was awesome - Don’t believe all the haters because they are mad that they don’t have the acting talents. They just dis out the movie because of the acting, well haters I would like to see if you can act in movies like this one, if you can’t, just shut the hell up and go screw off some where else. The movie was absolutely amazing and funny . Screw you haters.
Sun, 03 May 2020 15:39:45 GMT
Lord Voldemort has returned, but few want to believe it. In fact, the Ministry of Magic is doing everything it can to keep the wizarding world from knowing the truth - including appointing Ministry official Dolores Umbridge as the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. When Professor Umbridge refuses to train her students in practical defensive magic, a select group of students decides to learn on their own. With Harry Potter as their leader, these students (who call themselves "...
Release date: 2007-07-11 $9.99
1. Back to Whimsical Basics, Even If A Little Annoying - In by far my least favorite of the main series, The Order of the Phoenix is ably helmed by another newcomer in David Yates, but is without the masterful screenwriting of Steve Kloves, and it shows here. The performances are probably the best the series has ever seen, but overall the story and the feel of the film is kind of like the insufferable Professor Umbridge: smiley and joyful, but the kind that is very insincere and really wants to make everyone carve detention sentences into their arms, making them infuriated the entire time.
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:40:33 GMT
2. I didn’t like the book as much as I liked the movie - The Harry Potter books are usually billion times better then their movies but this one I liked more then the book, why? Because it was good enough to make me like the th book at all, I hated the th book at first because of what happened Sirius but the movie was so good that I grew to like it again. The movie is very exciting and interesting and is impossible to sleep through. Although it is PG, I think that children and up will be able to watch it without getting scared, however if a child younger then plans on watching it I would recommend telling then what happens FIRST.
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:45:11 GMT
3. Good movie, just put time between the movie and the book - This is a good movie. Just do yourself a favor and put a year between reading the book (which is awesome!) and watching the movie (which is good). There's just soooo many things that are just a little off and a little inconsistent and precisely not what Rowling was saying in the original book. But: if you just forget enough of the book, the movie is a great one. Deviates more from the book than other Harry Potter movies, though. Especially Hermine and Neville have so noticable deviations from the source that it partially hurts watching it if you still remember,
Mon, 07 Oct 2019 20:32:33 GMT
4. BEST MOVIE EVER - Ok so anyone who doesn’t like this movie is weird ( and Luna lovegood is NOT weird, she is awesome!) however they DID leave somethings out from the book but after reading that book I realized that Luna was my favorite character EVER and I also realized that I am like Hermione by being an absolute and total nerd but I am also a lot like Luna, people think I’m weird like they think Luna is but I think that she is totally awsome! So what that when people walk by me while I’m sitting alone ( yes ALWAYS alone!!!! That’s my thing, I like being alone!) but anyway they walk by and say nerd but I don’t care also they don’t say it in a mean or ambitious way they’re just joking ( I think!)
Mon, 27 Aug 2018 18:34:06 GMT
5. Why Hate it - This is one of the best movies, and for anyone who thinks it's worse than the book I agree. But the thing is J.K. Rowling was a co-producer and she left out a bunch of parts and books are way more discrptive than movies because they can go into more detail. It all is really similar in the long run so BUY IT.....
Mon, 07 Nov 2016 00:39:39 GMT
6. More! - Honestly, the only reason this doesn't have stars in my opinion is because it was the longest (and best) book in the series, but the shortest movie. I wish they could have done the pocket swamp (read the books) and that the characters hadn't flown past a muggle boat when the Order is collecting Harry. But this is one of the more faithful
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:18:18 GMT
In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry, Ron and Hermione, now teenagers, return for their third year at Hogwarts, where they are forced to face escaped prisoner, Sirius Black, who poses a great threat to Harry. Harry and his friends spend their third year learning how to handle a half-horse half-eagle Hippogriff, repel shape-shifting Boggarts and master the art of Divination. They also visit the wizarding village of Hogsmeade and the Shrieking Shack, which is considered the most haun...
Release date: 2004-06-04 $9.99
1. Amazing! - This movie is amazing. Sirius Black is just perfectly casted and Hermione starts to join the trio in their hate for Draco. But the best of all in this film is that you get to see the relationship of Ron and Hermione blossoming during Buckbeak’s “death”. This is a top tier Harry Potter film and a must watch.
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 00:50:16 GMT
2. Lol those stupid bad reviewers. - While reading the bad reviews... “Oh horrible movie”, Oh bad characters, OH stupid movie... LIKE SHUT UP YOU STUPID HATERS! LIKE SERIOUSLY THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES IS ONE OF BEST MOVIES IN THE WORLD!!! SO THAT WOULD SHUT YOUR FEET WIDE MOUTH. YOU NEED TO GET SOME SENSE IN YOUR INCH BRAIN!!!!! AND THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT BAD AT ALL.
Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:55:12 GMT
3. The Turning Point - The Prisoner of Azkaban, under excellent direction from newcomer Alfonso Cuarón, soars through its runtime with fantastic performances from its leads and a strong core of supporting players. But what elevates this installment above the others is its clear and drastic turn into seriousness and possesses a deeper level of maturity compared to the first couple films. /
Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:33:02 GMT
4. Alfonso Cuaron evelates Harry Potter! - There's no doubt that the Harry Potter franchise is argubley the best saga ever to be put on cinema history. Now to be quite honest the Harry Potter series has gone off to a fantastic start and sure gave a lot of serious fan service towards the general public and J.K. Rowling fans alike. Although the second one was a bit entertaining, soopy sequel with little to know visual effects and recycled the magical elements from the first film in general, Prisoner of Akzaban in opinion turned out to be my favorite Harry Potter film not because of the brilliant set piece and intriging characters that moved the story towards a dark turn, It was Alfonso Cuaron at the helm to put the past two directors in the back seat and help remodel Harry Potter and I like this film a lot, the movie centers around Harry, Ron, Harmminoe as all of them hopp off to a quest to find Sirus Black an escaped killer who broke out of the Akzaban prison and sets out to find and murder the boy who lived that is Harry Potter, then demons and strange creatures start to torment Harry and his friends as they must find this sadistic killer. Needless to say Prisoner of Akzaban is entertaining, has a rather vanilla storyline and Cuaron evelates this movie into a darker path rather then play that child friendly concept. And mixing finding serial killer to devil's breed wizard fighting is all i needed out of Cuaron and Harry Potter. I won't call Prisoner of Akzaban a bad movie it deserves to be an amazing set piece told right by Cuaron and has certian visuals that stick to my brian like doing an essay in school, and i suggest watching Prisoner of Akzaban it's more cinematic, dark and entertaining between two hard rocks which makes this thrid entry so thrilling-/
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:11:48 GMT
5. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕! - This one is just right for me, the rest r kinda scary to me (AND IM NOT A -YEAR-OLD ALRIGHT??? I’m going to Hogwarts dis year!! IMA GET MEH LETTER!! Or Hagrid will dang is big hand on the door..). This is also the movie where you meet my favorite character, Buckbeak. So yea all I’m trying to say is, this movie is great, and I would totally recommend it. - Me UwU
Mon, 10 Aug 2020 03:31:41 GMT
6. Back to the Future in Harry Potter - I wasn't sure about this movie at first. Then the end came. I'm a huge Back to the future Fan so it was cool to see Harry and Hermione time traveling, avoiding their own selves ( Just like Marty in BTTF). It was really cool movie for me as I am just starting to even care about Harry Potter. I did catch one major mistake. At one point in the movie, Harry's scar is on his left side, not his right. So if your watching this movie, look for that. But everything else was really good.
Sat, 01 Aug 2020 13:03:46 GMT
7. It’s the best one of the series, people. - Because Hermione decks Malfoy!!!!!! And Lupin, the coolest DDA teacher ever, is in it. And you see my second favorite trio hanging out together, which is adorable. The film DOES overlook some tiny things in the book, but it still manages to capture the main idea and majesty of the story. And did I mention how cute Emma Watson is?
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 21:09:59 GMT
8. Pretty good, but not like the book - WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE MOVIE SPOILED DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW! It’s a good movie, but I read the book and then watched the movie and it’s missing a bunch of parts and has some mistakes. .its missing when Harry meets Cho Chang and falls in love at the quidditch game (sorry if I spelled that wrong) . It’s missing when they do the quidditch cup and win . Harry is supposed to get the fire bolt on Christmas in the middle of the movie but instead in the movie ITS ALL THE WAY AT THE END . Harry is supposed to go to Hogsmade twice but he only goes once AND he’s supposed to get in trouble for being seen . There’s lots of other stuff but I don’t have time to right anyway it’s still a good movie overall just missing some things
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:42:45 GMT
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ ENCANTO tells the tale of an extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia, in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift from super strength to the power to heal—every child except one, Mirabel. But when she discovers that the magic surrounding the Encanto is in danger, Mirabel decides that she, the only...
Release date: 2021-11-24 $9.99
1. Fantastic Movie - Truly spectacular the relationship between grandma and granddaughter and the sisters of Mirabel. Finally a great movie without this woke nonsense. Finally a great movie that kids of all ages can watch and enjoy being without being bombarded with woke garbage. Thanks Disney for making a movie without trying to influence our little kids with woke rubbish. Soundtrack is also awesome.
Sat, 04 Feb 2023 13:07:39 GMT
2. Solid Story, Lackluster Music - All I will say is, Lin-Manuel Miranda needs to learn when his style of songwriting does not fit and service a story. Cool concepts and a decent story are heavily ruined by musical numbers that are not good at all. ./ Edit: And this movie won Best Animated Film. Disney bias continues. I mean…Mitchells vs. The Machines was RIGHT THERE!
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:56:18 GMT
3. Garbage - I’m really not impressed with the songwriting, it’s just a whole conversation with singing, and it’s so annoying because I keep thinking, why do these guys sing with music suddenly turning on????? The only reason people like it is because it’s catchy. If it wasn’t catchy, you'd think it’s garbage. As you might know by reading this review, I do not like musicals.
Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:51:01 GMT
4. Encanto Colombia - I really like this movie, although it was really sad that Mirabelle didn’t get a gift, I really feel that she was trying to fit in with the rest of her family who got there gifts and was trying so hard but she didn’t give up she kept trying and she realized she didn’t need a gift to fit in she was the source of the family and that is what makes her special
Sun, 20 Mar 2022 05:34:34 GMT
5. Maybe the best film Disney has ever made - I know it’s saying a lot, but this legitimately may be the best film Disney has ever made. It is truly a family movie, accessible and fun for kids with some incredibly layered and deep themes for adults…as in, this movie could be shown in counseling classes to illustrate family systems theory and inter generational trauma. I’m a grown man and I laughed out loud and cried more than once. I can count on one hand the films that have impacted me in that way over the course of my life. Just layers upon layers. And yes, everyone is crazy about the music for a reason. Manuel-Miranda created an all-time Disney soundtrack for this one.
Tue, 22 Feb 2022 07:49:09 GMT
6. Khamyla - This movie has a time line and so many Unexpecting thanks happened movie and there’s something what happened MMS in the living happened and then there’s another thing a Panoramas and I just keeps on going over over over over over over over over over and over but watching all of the songs is horribly girl that has the lower Bubbas and I’m pretty sure I like the one at that test strong muscles in my back in the winter boy I’m pretty sure that that is magical get that could talk to animals because I really want to talk to animals so you would have to think they’ll apart instead again in one of them in the mail with you in the door handle and then something happened to her to cool to see and I guess she kind of got like a magical door to work out because her magical or because she looks out forever
Wed, 09 Feb 2022 23:59:33 GMT
A coming-of-age comedy starring Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone) and newcomer Anna Chlumsky, My Girl is an irresistible story of first love and loss. Chlumsky makes an extraordinary acting debut as Vada Sultenfuss, a precocious 11-year-old tomboy obsessed with death. Dan Aykroyd is her widowed father, the town mortician, and Jamie Lee Curtis is the sexy cosmetician he employs. Macaulay Culkin, in another endearing performance, is Thomas J., the boy next door who idoliz...
Release date: 1991-11-27 $4.99
1. great movie - This movie is the best movie i have ever seen so good yet so sad . this movie is a great coming of age story. year old Vada is a tomboy obsessed and confused about death her mother died when she was born and is now living with her widowed father (Dan Aykroyd) who owns a funeral parlor . Her best friend Thomas j is allergic to everything . her grandmother has alzimers and she is in love with her teacher. This movie covers first kisses moving on and grief . i cried like a baby at the end of the movie yet it is still my favorite movie of all time . you should buy this movie you DEFIANTLY won’t regret it
Thu, 07 Aug 2014 21:44:42 GMT
2. Super Cute!!!! - This movie was great and i cried my eyes out this was the saddest movie I have ever seen but (WARNING SPOILER ALERT) when he dies I was so sad and I think one of the saddest parts was when Vada was at his funeral and she starts freaking out that was so sad!!!!!!! R.I.P Tomas . J (I no he's not really dead)
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:17:04 GMT
3. I was sobbing - I have never seen a better movie it was touching and warming I definitely cried from the first sad thing to the end I was so not expecting that but I have to ask what is black and blue on a mood ring All I know is that I watched this for the first time today and i wish I had watched it before it was inspiring and heartfelt with wonderful acting I sobbed, luckily no one was around! I just loved it I recommend this movie to anyone with a heart PS I got my chair all wet with tears So Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡
Sat, 11 Jun 2011 13:04:37 GMT
4. Sad but True - It might be one of the most heart-breakingly sad movies I have ever seen in my life. But it is also a movie that introduced me as a child to the realization that even us young ones are not invincible. People saying that this is not a good movie need to take another look. It has moments of true humor, sadness and light. It really is a family movie because most of the problems center around Vada's (one of the main characters) family and the effect of death on everyone later in the film. I loved it growing up because Vada acted the way I did and made me feel like other kids knew how I felt. I would recommend this to anyone willing to have their hearts broken and mended in less than hours time! Great movie, will love it for the rest of my life! :()
Mon, 07 Feb 2011 06:20:05 GMT
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2," is the final adventure in the Harry Potter film series. The much-anticipated motion picture event is the second of two full-length parts. In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort...
Release date: 2011-07-14 $9.99
1. This entire franchise is the bane of my existence....... - In the books, Harry Potter was a selfish jerk who shouted a lot and voiced out his anger and, to be honest, I disaprreciated him so. That's also why I stopped reading those books. Also, the movie has a villian with no motive other than power. Where did Voldemort come from? What really drove him to be evil? Did Harry REALLY take the train back from death to life? When are they going to make a series specifaclly dedicated to RIDDLE??? I have questions, yet I have no answers. Bear with me here. - Annonomous Card Creator
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:54:22 GMT
2. AMAZING (WARNING SPOILER ALERTS!) - I have always been (and always will be) a HUGE Harry Potter fan! I’ve read all the books (cursed child included) and am still reading them today! My personal favorite scene is when Mrs. Weasley kills Bellatrix! I also love when Neville kills Nigani and moldy voldy dies . (Bye Felicia ). I don’t necessarily recommend this for children younger than nine-ten years for there is some swearing, cussing, kissing, violence, blood, and A LOT OF DEATH ! (For the younger kiddos I suggest the sorcerer’s stone) but for the most part I highly recommend this movie! Have fun watching it!
(I know this is long thank you for your time !)
Thu, 07 Oct 2021 03:18:12 GMT
3. So good! - FRED NO!!!! While I knew it was coming because I read the books, it still sucked to lose my favorite character. This battle, I mean movie, is amazing. It’s a non stop battle and a thrilling conclusion to the Harry Potter saga. We get everything from heartbreaking deaths to Snape’s redemption. I LOVE the part that the screen is just jumping around to different people and we see characters such as Arthur Weasley, Horace Slughorn, Hagrid, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Lupin, and so many more great characters fighting for Hogwarts. Love it!!!!
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:15:21 GMT
4. I know I’m late - Absolutely phenomenal series. I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan and am thoroughly impressed with how well done these movies have been. As a huge fan of the books I was a little disappointed by the weak plot of this final movie. It jsut didn’t round off the series quite the way the books did. To be fair, a film could never do the books justice; but I have to admit the last film was slightly disappointing. I’m sad to see the end of Harry Potter but the journey was fantastic, and the actors and film makers did a wonderful job! Much love and respect to all who put in work to the films as well as the books to bring us the phenomenal story of Harry Potter
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 01:11:39 GMT
5. BEST MOVIE EVER - Personally I Harry Potter and this is what I could possibly hope for. I love the action and the movie in general!!! It is sad epic and brilliant idea. I love Harry Potter!!!!! I wish the magical world can live on!!!!!!! I am a geek when it comes to Harry Potter, so this is what I hoped for!!! Bless you JK Rowling.
Fri, 02 Oct 2020 00:49:17 GMT
6. A clamatic conclusion to a franchise long gone - During the early days of adaptations, Harry Potter became a cultural phonenmon that no other Hollywood studio can't reboot or remake because with that same forumla if Harry Potter gets rebooted, fans and critics will hate no matter what because Harry Potter was is a big-deal franchise that it's seems to be popular in scale. Deathly Hallows Part was the biggest clamatic conclusion to a franchise that is been known sense ever sense it first started. I do found to be this conclusion quite heart-pounding, cinematic, thrilling and everything which makes a Harry Potter film so entertaining and watchable. Because no matter what Deathly Hallows is be best out of the series and starts were it's other movie's precessore left off and it sets the tone beautifuly. I sat there and watch the action ensue, let our fancy characters take on the battle that all of us were wating for and despite all the films being good and sometimes iconic, Deathly Hallows became my favorite movie of , I sure left the theater crying and rooting for more but that was the conclusion of Harry Potter, but what makes this conclusion stand out is that this conclusion is a far cry to our likable characters and to everyone involved and this big finish is a like a love letter to every Harry Potter fan out there, Iam not a Harry Potter fan i just like watching good movies and DHP is one of them and sure pulled off the head twist and gave the most epic battles in the history of cinema, but also captured Hogwartz as some kind of fantasy castle then just a Harry Potter character ark or seeing him embark on wonderful adventures with his friends and that's what this movie is all about. This movie is a beautiful conclusion to a franchise I once loved and soon this franchise has left with quite the big audience I had in my theater and oh boy did they give a crowd pleasing standing odvitation towards the credits it was the most beautiful expriences I had seeing this masterpiece of a conclusion what a movie-/
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:39:53 GMT
7. The greatest movie ever - The books and movies are simply enchanting I started reading them when I was and I LOVED them but the movies are enchanting. I’m only but I still cried and sobbed throughout the whole movie, these books/movies shaped my childhood,they feel like home and are comforting. They mean the most to me and are definitely the best books and movies I’ve ever seen/watched. I will never grow bored of these movies. These movies make you love them because of the message they portray, kindness, love, and bravery always wins no matter what
Wed, 06 May 2020 01:34:20 GMT
8. I've loved it ever since I saw the cover! - I LOVE the Harry Potter series! It is by far the best ever written! I love how they show the battle of Hogwarts in this breathtaking film! If you have not yet seen it, DEFINITELY do yourself a favor and watch it! You will love it if you give it a try! Mind you, it is a brilliant film that everyone loves! Thanks for reading this review! - a that knows what they're talking about
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 02:45:53 GMT
From Illumination Entertainment, the studio that brought you The Secret Life of Pets comes an animated comedy about finding the music that lives inside all of us. Sing stars Academy Award® winner Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon, an eternally optimistic koala who puts on the world’s greatest singing competition to save his crumbling theater; Academy Award® winner Reese Witherspoon as Rosita, an overworked and underappreciated mother of 25 piglets desperate to unleash her inner diva; Scarle...
Release date: 2016-12-21 $14.99
1. Kids deserve better - I am quite disturbed by the low standard Illumination has been setting for kids movies these days. Obviously every parent needs a movie or two to babysit their child for an hour while they do grown up stuff, but when that’s all your company makes it really says a lot about how little respect this animation company has for its audience. I encourage anyone who reads this to seek out better movies that will actually leave an impact on your children and help them grow as a person, movies like How to Your Dragon, Fantastic Mr Fox, Kubo and the Two Strings, Spirited Away, Mirai, and The Prince of Egypt
Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:27:56 GMT
2. Great Wowwwwwww - Love this movie and all the songs it has. It is very brilliantly made, is entertaining, and has a great storyline. The singing is astounding, and you really get to love the characters and feel their emotions they experience. A great movie for all generations and a great movie. Tori Kelly is AMAZING
Sun, 21 Mar 2021 01:56:42 GMT
3. I love this movie! - This is my most favorite movie because this people put music in it, animals, and the most amazing singer of all time, Tori Kelly! She is also my most favorite singer and she’s in my most favorite movie so that’s why I love it! (This was written by a kid so I recommend this movie to all kids that love music, animals, and Tori Kelly!)
Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:17:17 GMT
4. My Favorite of my kids movies - Though I understand that this movie is targeted to older small children, i think any age can enjoy it. Watching it with my year old daughter, she was jumping, clapping, & thoroughly enjoying the climax of the film.
Smart, touching, well paced, wonderfully written & greatly executed. Also, great music.
I wish more movies were given the amount of love, care, & attention to detail that wis given to this one.
Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:03:43 GMT
5. INFINITY STARS!!! - This movie is amazing! The songs sound wonderful, the characters are pretty funny, and animals! I love them, plus, the rent is soo cheep! I’m glad ! I which I can give this movie more stars ! And to all of you haters, SHUT THE FRK UP YOU BIS! I swear I would kick the haters in their face! Haters, you know nothing!
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:11:44 GMT