Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the mighty Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba), fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of the death of their beloved King T’Challa. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman) if they are to forge a new path for the kingdom of...
Release date: 2022-11-11 Genre:Action & Adventure $19.99
1. Terrible… - I bought this one immediately upon release because I loved the first BP movie…this is an entirely different animal. I quit halfway through it because it is boring and meanders endlessly trying to…I don’t know WHAT they were trying to do. Everyone who bought this one should get a full refund.
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:33:50 GMT
2. Not a total disaster, but a mess - They really needed to recast T’Challa, his character arc feels shortchanged. What we’re left with is a tribute to the actor who played the character. On a separate note, The music choices in this movie are baffling as well. When we enter Namor’s underwater kingdom the music robs it of all it’s implied majesty. I felt like I was watching a commercial for sandals or something.
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 18:53:37 GMT
3. A Beautiful Sequel - Listen, I understand the complaining about Disney trying to force feed the small percentage of Twitter they think they are pleasing by adding certain content in their movies, but this is one of the furthest things from ‘woke’ that they released last year! Watch the movie! It’s a visually appealing and emotional tribute to Chadwick Boseman! Very well done!
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 12:06:23 GMT
4. Best marvel movie yet - Aside from all the woke comments, for those just looking to watch a great movie, this one will go down as a masterpiece with Oscar worthy performances. Lots of action and suspenseful scenes. An amazing send off to the late actor who played black panther. Please ignore all the ignorant comments and form your own opinion as I didn’t want to see it in the first place but glad I did. AMAZING!!
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 01:43:59 GMT
5. A great film - All the one star conservatives calling this movie “woke” can just watch transformers or something, seriously go back to sleep and btw nobody says “woke” anymore but the fact it’s an insult is such nonsense as the opposite is asleep/unaware which is what you’re proud of being?
Sat, 04 Feb 2023 23:51:00 GMT
6. That was wack! - You can see two movies they tried to cram into the Black Panther sequel. One setting up Shri as a main front character & then trying to squeeze a reason for her into being the Black Panther by having her mom needlessly killed of. Also there was basically a third story with iron heart that just falls completely flat. The climatic fight comes to end in such amazing unsatisfactory way that only the modern MCU could think of.
Fri, 03 Feb 2023 00:42:01 GMT
7. Fitting - It is gut wrenching to watch and emotional, but a true work of art that after the storm comes the rainbow. The criticism of it being “too woke” reflects on the bitterness that individual may have with how uncomfortable it may be living a privileged person. Thank you to Ryan for including the Meso American story of Namor and having that Latino/Latinx representation. This is a must watch, but with the thought that Chadwick lives on through his work and impact
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 18:15:48 GMT
8. Absolutely loved Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Ryan Coogler did a phenomenal job with this sequel; given the fact that he lost Chadwick Boseman. Having to re-group and re-tool the script; he delivers a heartfelt tribute to Chadwick and garners new fans along the way. Wakanda Forever is a beautifully crafted tribute to Chadwick and the role of T’Challa. The action scenes were amazing. Letitia Wright (Shuri) was amazing and Angela Basset was mesmerizing. Shuri is now the focus and heart of this movie! Her journey to the mantel was one of heartbreak and self discovery. I absolutely love the introduction of Namor, the leader of Talokan. He’s a formidable enemy. RiRi Williams AKA IronHeart will steal your heart as she stole many of the scenes. I’ve seen this film times in the theaters and now excited to have it to watch at home!! Awesome movie!!
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 16:02:12 GMT
Bound in human flesh, inked in blood-and amazingly hard to pronounce-the ancient "Necronomicon" (Book of the Dead) unleashes unspeakable evil upon mankind in director Sam Raimi's (Spider-Man) outrageously hilarious sword-and-sorcery epic. Back to do battle with the hideous "Deadites," Bruce Campbell reprises his role from the Evil Dead series as Ash, the handsome, shotgun-toting, chainsaw-armed department store clerk from S-Mart's housewares division. Demonic forces time warp him-and his '73 Old...
Release date: 1993-01-01 Genre:Action & Adventure $4.99
1. So many times... - The effects are lousy, the acting is cheesy, the accents are inconsistent and the plot is horrible. With Bruce Campbell staring in this, it's still one of the greatest films of all time. I've seen this movie so many times that I actually wore out store bought VHS tapes of this movie. This movie defines the term cult classic.
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:43:43 GMT
2. Looks like you're in charge of two things right now... - Army of Darkness is one of the greatest movies ever made. Some of the best one liners in the history of cinema. Observe: "This...is my BOOMSTICK!" (After he gets his new metal hand)..."Groovy" "Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants...looks like you're in charge of two things right now...jack and s&$@...and jack left town." And the list goes on. I've been watching this since I was , and it never gets old. Introducing people to this fine piece of B-movie cinema never gets old. Bruce Campbell cemented his legacy. Watch it. You won't be disappointed.
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:11:52 GMT
3. More humor, more silliness... - Harry Potter - got nothin' on this guy - a time traveling slayer of zombies! Lots of good quotes, plenty of dark humor. The best of the three movies (Evil Dead, Evil Dead , and Army of Darkness). It's not often the third movie in a series outdoes the first two combined, but Army of Darkness outshines them all. What happens when an average Joe gets sent to the past with nothing more than his wits, a chainsaw, and a shotgun to battle zombie hordes ? The answer is here! A good rental movie for Halloween, beats the hell out of the great pumpkin - literally!
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 23:13:19 GMT
4. Bruce Campbell - Real title is Bruce Campbell vs The Army of Darkness. I can not tell you how many times I have heard people quote lines from this movie and haven't even seen it! This is my BOOM STICK came from somewhere, this movie. If you want to really get to the roots of some 's and even current humor you have to watch this. Completely different from the other two movies in the series, this is a masterwork of humor that will stand the test of time forever. Now where is my sword boy?
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:36:18 GMT
5. One of the coolest movies ever - No matter how bad or good I feel, this movie always keeps me going and thinking, how they pull off this movie. Traveling through time fighting the dead. This is a hilarious movie. The ending credits music is kind of nice too. This is one of those films that it doen't matter how bad the movie is, people still like it. Yes I like this movie, even with the cheap looking Special effects,sometimes the actors make the movie possible. More Action movies baby. Hey I wanted to buy Transformers and other bunch of movies itunes don't want to sell, this people in Itunes think I will live for ever. Perhaps one day one day I will come back from the dead to buy the movies I want to buy. Good luck everyone and enjoy the movies you can't buy. Where you expecting me to thanks itunes, maybe someday I will. And now more movies.
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:04:19 GMT
6. Originality Goes a Long Way - My girlfriend said it's too much a guy's movie and while it's nothing short of comical horror, I guess I might agree. This guy kicks as as he is the 'chosen one' sent to deliver the Necronomicon. Full of dark, imaginitive humor and a good degree of action, it's not to be taken seriously or you might miss the point.
Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:20:02 GMT
7. This.....is my BOOMSTICK! - Bruce Campbell..............is AWESOME! I mean, he's like the Chuck Norris of horror icons! He can kick any monster's a__! The film is a sequel to the first Evil Deads [the second one was better than the first] that follow's Ash's mishaps in Mideval times. Bruce Campbell really does have some good one liners. "Give me some sugar, baby." "Well hello, Mr. Fancy Pants. You ain't leading but two things right now....Jack and s___! And Jack left town!" "Groovy" "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." "Hail to the King, Baby!" My favorite moment of this film was when he took after the deadite in the S-Mart with a 's Winchester with a loop lever [hmm....why do I get a feeling that's a Rifleman reference?]. Sure there are some silly things in this film ["Klatuu Barada Niktu" being used in this.....even though Gort isn't around to hear it], but other than that this movie is awesome! Is there any wonder why Dynamite Press did a comic series after that. If you want a fun action/horror film, then I suggest you check it out, it's groovy.
Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:41:51 GMT
8. best cult classic EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I love this movie so much! when I first saw it I thought best movie ever. I is funny, action packed and sometimes scary (not really) let me tell you if you want an awesome movie definatly buy this film. no question. BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:28:50 GMT
Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt star in a high-stakes adventure about two passengers, Jim and Aurora, onboard a spaceship transporting them to a new life on another planet. The trip takes a deadly turn when their hibernation pods mysteriously wake them 90 years before they reach their destination. As they try to unravel the mystery behind the malfunction, they begin to fall for each other only to discover that the ship itself is in grave danger. With the lives of 5000 sleeping passengers at...
Release date: 2016-12-21 Genre:Action & Adventure $14.99
1. Great Movie - I rarely watch movies- only tv shows. And even more so I rarely buy/rent them. But this one intrigued me enough to try it. One of the reviews said the movie was way better than the trailers made it out to be- I agree. Great movie. I rented it first & now I’ll buy it. Definitely recommend!
Wed, 17 Feb 2021 07:06:58 GMT
2. The Perfect Movie - What an amazing story! It shows the depths of depravity that human beings are capable of, as well as the glory and joy that the Creator has endowed into the simple yet profound connection between a man and a woman. This movie is truly beautiful, and since truth, beauty, and goodness are disdained in the current evil-loving culture, it should be no surprise that empty-souled critics hate it.
Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:29:35 GMT
3. I liked it. - It’s good. If you like science fiction and don’t need things blowing up every ten seconds then this movie is for you. Tension, little bit of drama, ethical choices action equal fun. I don’t know why certain critic forums gave this a bad review. I watched it twice and want to see it again.
Mon, 02 Sep 2019 04:55:24 GMT
4. Fascinating... - I loved this movie but you need to like SciFi movies to enjoy it and the story. My wife hated it (she hates SciFi) but this movie was actually more romantic than I expected. The most fascinating about this movie is the look and feel of the interior of the space ship, it just basically seems real. The actors and the story add to the mix and provide perfect entertainment. Don't expect an action SciFi but the story will get you...
The end feels a little bit short and rushed but overall, a good movie.
Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:15:28 GMT
5. Original and intriguing! - I was totally captivated by the story — you’ve left Earth with , fellow passengers on a -year journey bound for a whole new life on a far away colony world similar to Mother Earth. Everybody, including the crew, is in suspended hibernation. The massive ship, an advanced vessel and pride of the fleet, is basically on autopilot having made the trip thousands of times — between it and the presumably many other ships of the line. Something happens (no spoiler!) and Jim Preston (Pratt) is awakened early - WAY early. The journey to Homestead II has freakin years to go, and Jim is completely alone save for a sympathetic android bartender. “What TF do I do now?!” Jim becomes desperate, lonely, and bored over time and makes a difficult decision on which the entire film hinges. THIS is where I and the righteously and politically indignant critics of this film part company. Yes, it reeks of stalking and selfishness, but far from being a simple exercise and endorsement of ‘misogyny’ the film instead explores our inner reaches and asks, “What would YOU do ... really, what the heck would you do?” Jim doesn’t make the big decision on a whim, and actually wrestled with himself for months(?) about his eventual action. I think this makes the film very interesting. The filmmakers have stated that this was their intent — for people to come out of the theater discussing how they would handle the various aspects of Jim’s situation. I can’t think of a better example of “you really don’t know until you’ve been there,” primarily because none of us will likely be in a similar circumstance. Visually stunning - kudos to the production team. I believe the production design Oscar wasn’t won for ‘political’ reasons — probably the only time politics has entered the Academy Awards ... But now - a few nits: first, the ending was totally phoned in and left me deflated. I wanted more resolution than to have almost everything left to my imagination (other than the fact that they obviously lived for a while). Second, the fluffy love story element was about % more important overall than it should have been. A bit more gritty feel and tightening of the story would have been much more compelling ... but maybe they thought the ‘love’ angle would serve to bring in the women folk?? Third, I think I enjoy this original concept almost as much for what it could have been as what we got. I criticize this film not from the ‘easy’ politically correct angle, but from the muted, almost rushed overall effort and not digging down and giving us a full balanced breakfast of a movie. Don’t get me wrong - a beautifully designed and shot movie with a script that didn’t rise up and knock our socks off as it easily could have. In the end, I think this would make a hell of a good long novel. Bottom line — get past the intellectually dishonest ‘fall in line like sheep’ harping critics and really explore this movie. Again ... what would you do?
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 03:18:27 GMT
6. Was going to skip this movie - Reviews were not good for this movie, BUT IT IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!! I love the story (reminiscent of a ’s sci-fi novel title ‘the seed’ I think) and the effects and design are amazing. There are a few scenes were the acting is phenomenal. It may not be everybody’s cup of tea, but I would give it stars if I could !
Sat, 02 Feb 2019 22:20:21 GMT
7. One hour romance, minute reason to watch - Basically how I wrote the title. For the most part if you are interested in this movie, you would enjoy the romantic part of the film. For those that want to pass it, just skip one hour through. That’s where the excitement is. But you will miss the whole point of the movie where the ship is already falling apart.
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 21:51:19 GMT
8. Rocks your core on living life - I absolutely love this film and what it aims for. The universe is completely unpredictable. We’re not always where we want to be in life; supposed to be somewhere else. We can’t get hung up on where we’d rather be that we often forget how to make the most of where we are. Once in a while we all need to take a break from what we can’t control .. instead love a little.
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 03:18:13 GMT
When an interdimensional rupture threatens to unravel reality, the fate of the world is suddenly in the hands of a most unlikely hero: Evelyn (Michelle Yeoh), an overwhelmed immigrant mother. As bizarre and bewildering dangers emerge from the many possible universes, she must learn to channel her newfound powers and fight to save her home, her family, and herself, in this big-hearted and hilarious adventure through the multiverse.
Release date: 2022-04-08 $19.99
1. Rental Manipulation - The movie was great. Saw it in theaters a few times last spring…very unique! I’m leaving the two star rating for iTunes and their rental manipulation. This movie came out almost a year ago, early last year, , and has already been available digitally to purchase and rent on here for months…but somehow it’s now magically only available to purchase, and stating a November rental release date What in the world? They are trying to pull one over on customers and make extra bucks because of the Oscar noms. Don’t fall for that if you don’t wanna purchase the movie. You most likely won’t be waiting until November to be able rent this movie AGAIN…more like mid March
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 20:53:14 GMT
2. Intense - This movie was amazing. One of the best I’ve ever seen if not the best. I found myself questioning everything about my worldview, revising how I interact with myself, my family, and my friends. It’s funny. It’s devastating. It’s a force to be reckoned with. I only wish I could see it again for the first time.
Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:35:39 GMT
3. Beautiful - Everything Everywhere All At Once. I’m a grown man and I cried through almost the whole movie. Maybe a little because their sad little struggling existence in the beginning looks a lot like one I’ve lived. A lot because the movie has so much authentic emotion and that it breaks and fills up your heart. A lot because it’s so imaginative and joyous that it had a profound effect on me that I would just get so overwhelmed watching it I’d tear up. It’s so original and on top of it so many Asian faces. It means so much that there’s so much Asian culture and experience in such a big movie, but that Asian-ness is no more consequential than if they were Irish. It’s a part of who they are, but it’s not all they are. It makes us all the more connected despite our differences. But the last thing is the idea that we all have so much potential. So many possibilities. And maybe we always have, possibilities. Shortround, all these years later is BACK. In real life. So that message rings true. And he is wonderful in the movie by the way. After all this time he found his potential again. Everyone does personal best work in this film, especially Michelle Yeoh. One of the great film performances. Ever. The effects and editing weren’t more of the same thing we’ve seen and gotten spoiled by seeing often. All that production and detail instead applied to sights we’ve never seen in places you’d least expect it. It might not have the same effect and affect on everyone, but I thought it was just beautiful. There’s so much humor and originality and unbridled imagination and the ability to take ideas, that like the multiverse has been done many times, but make them feel fresh and new. We’re lucky if we have people to walk through the world with, and even at our worst we can remember there’s still something to love in us all. How beautiful is that?
Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:22:12 GMT
4. Great Movie ! - This movie is about inner life fighting, life problems, kids, family and more. People who rate this movie star are just not smart enough to understand the meaning of the movie. Go watch Matrix that has no meaning and just pure sci fi action. This movie has a deep meaning in all the scenes of the movie. To better understand it, you have to watch it all the way to the end.
Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:44:16 GMT
5. Edit everything out except the fight scenes - It’s about and a half hours loooong. I love John Wick movies and if you think it’s similar. Then don’t watch this movie. If you just watch the first minutes and the last minutes of the movie. You just saved yourself hours on doing something more productive. Your Welcome!
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 18:59:50 GMT
6. Could not wait to see - But, once I got the chance to watch I could not believe what all the great reviews were about. I even had to read some of the reviews to try to understand why so many people loved this movie. I was understandably happy to see that I was not alone with my opinion. And, lastly certainly has and had a vast amount of really boring movies in the Oscar race. I just hope proves to be better.
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:49:23 GMT
7. The normies can't wrap their heads around this masterpiece - This movie is overwhelming and dazzling, sure; it is everything BUT confusing. To say that you're lost or bored when watching this movie means that you didn't even give it a chance to understand the story. EEAO had me laughing and sobbing and leaving the theater ruminating on the meaning of life. It is an excellent purchase for rewatching the smorgasbord of details and visual gags, or to soak in Ke Huy Quan's masterful monologue.
Sat, 21 Jan 2023 16:01:15 GMT
8. Ok….. - Well, I finally saw this. Was ok but had some issues with it. First of all it’s way way way way too long! They could have easily cut out - minutes! No kidding. It just went on and on and on. I was sitting wondering “when is this ever going to end?!” Because of this it felt self indulgent. Also, I didn’t get what the story was for a long time since they show all these crazy things going on that don’t really mean much. It was very gratuitous. Much of it. I can’t believe this film made $ million! Like WHAT?!!!! Does the general movie going public care any more about trying to see a good solid story?!
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:21:37 GMT
Oscar®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele reimagines the summer movie with Nope, an expansive pop epic of uncanny science fiction. Following their father's shocking death, Hollywood animal wrangler OJ (Daniel Kaluuya) and his sister Emerald (Keke Palmer) begin observing unexplained phenomena on their vast Southern California ranch that leads them down an obsessive rabbit hole as they plot attempts to capture the mystery on camera. Along with a former child star turned family theme park ringmaster (...
Release date: 2022-07-22 $9.99
1. A standout in bad horror - This movie looked super interesting from the trailers. Boy, was I wrong. Dead end plot lines that make NO sense, the most annoying female character imaginable, etc. look up the youtube reviews first, lol. Painful attempt at being woke. At least the main character dude is cool, waste of his time honestly.
Mon, 02 Jan 2023 01:31:14 GMT
2. Lots of fun - I thought this movie was going to be some sort of racial oppression metaphor, so I didn’t watch it when it first came out because I have no interest in that. But then a couple months ago I saw a guy on a flight watching it in the seat ahead of me, and some of the visuals were so nice that it made me want to see the movie. Turns out it’s a lot of fun, and if it does have the racial stuff, it is subtle enough not to be too terribly annoying. Worth the watch.
Sat, 17 Dec 2022 01:33:01 GMT
3. Omg nope! - I love the ufo genre, pretty much any movies except musicals. I have loved peele’s other movies…but this one, a hard nope! The acting was fine, the initial story concept but good but then, that twist happens and I was like wth! You ruined the movie. It was like game of thrones final season ruined our the matrix part three ruined! This could’ve been set good…but it wasn’t. Now I just want my time back, you can even keep the money but the time, that’s forever gone on this whack ending to what was a good idea for a movie. I clearly do not recommend but you should revert to peeles other works because they were really good.
Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:23:38 GMT
4. Midwest bestseller book promotion - AuthorHouse.com Three books: the philosophical philosopher presents street life philosophy written by royalty. The philosophical philosopher presents the king business the boss player association mackology nd edition written by a king named mr. Mack millon The philosophical philosopher presents the last Mack standing scriptures mackology rd edition written by a king named mr. Mack millon.
Fri, 25 Nov 2022 05:17:03 GMT
5. NOPE,NOPE,NOPE! - Do not, I repeat, do not waste hours of your life on possibly one of the most overrated, overhyped sci-fi movies of all time. Very boring with lots of plot dead ends. This movie will leave you very disappointed from start to finish. Only reason it’s rated R is from the repeated swearing from kiki Palmer. Story is very unoriginal. The best part of the movie was some tail off of the main plot that involved a monkey that literally had nothing to do with the movie at all. Spoiler alert, no aliens at all, just a big flying thing that looks like a flying saucer/hot air balloon. Awful! Rotten once again gives a horrible movie a high rating. The movie studios must pay rotten for these scores. Reverse the score which would be a % and that’s a more accurate rating.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:45:42 GMT
6. Could Have Been Much Better - This should have been at least a four star film. But for the role of the main characters sister it would have been. Every scene with her in it only detracted from the story by entering vile life choices by her. She ruined the film in my book. I am happy I waited till the film was reduced to $., else I would have felt even more cheated out of my entertainment budget allocation. I suggest you wait until it streams somewhere for free.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 03:36:17 GMT
7. Took Me a Minute and Then I Loved It - check to do whatever he wants to do. Good. He’s a very confident filmmaker. I want him to keep making films. But…this particular film? It’s, uh, well there is no shortage of individually cool ideas. MORE THOUGHTS THIS MORNING I woke up thinking about this film. The thing is the more I think about it the more I like it. I’m not sure that all the individually cool ideas totally come together. They work on their own, that’s not even a question. Do they work together? On one hand, they all work to underscore the theme of the film. On the other hand, they don’t come together in the way they do in like, say Get Out. That being said, maybe this is a flaw in my thinking. Maybe they don’t need to come together in the way that I expect. The presumed untidiness of the film resembles life
more than it does a textbook example of screenplay. I think Peele is more of a contemporary of Christopher Nolan than the others he is he is frequently compared. Both of them understand what will evoke an emotional response from an audience. They both have natural cinematic intuition for what looks good on screen. At the same time both are confident enough in their storytelling that they are willing play fast and loose with how they tell their stories. Well, look at that, I do now know. I like this film.
Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:32:37 GMT
8. Homage to ’s Movies - This might be my favorite Peele movie so far. It is such a wink to many movies of the ’s, especially one that if I mentioned it would be a total spoiler (it’s not Close Encounter of the rd Kind, but movie I’m talking about is the granddaddy of blockbusters). This is a movie that in the end is about spectacle while being a spectacle itself. Don’t get the reviews about ‘not understanding’ the movie. While the movie is loaded with symbolism and metaphors, the plot is pretty straightforward. It almost feels like this movie is being review bombed.
Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:20:53 GMT
Nearly 5,000 years after he was bestowed with the almighty powers of the Egyptian gods—and imprisoned just as quickly—Black Adam (Johnson) is freed from his earthly tomb, ready to unleash his unique form of justice on the modern world.
Release date: 2022-10-21 $19.99
1. Just…ugh! - Anyone else getting sick & tired of Dwayne Johnson? The only redeeming part of the film was the Superman end credit scene…that is, up until Henry Cavill wasn’t returning as Superman. Or is he? The DC universe may have better character driven stories than the Marvel universe (in comics) but at least the Marvel universe (in movies) doesn’t change the actor of a character every few years and/or movies because the director or producer is some schmuck who doesn’t know how to read his audience. Not since the last Woody Allen movie I walked out of the theater for have I so regretted paying money to waste my time on.
Mon, 06 Feb 2023 19:52:57 GMT
2. DCU Fails Again - This movie had the potential to revamp the DC universe but sadly they totally dropped the ball by trying to make an origin story from a character that’s not well known to begin with. The movie itself had potential but quickly lost traction after the origin part of the movie. Once we were brought back to the present the movie was trying to move forward at a normal pace but the characters and story couldn’t keep up. If you can watch it for free, do it. Don’t waste your money.
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 20:57:17 GMT
3. Good premise, poor execution - Dwayne Johnson and Pierce Brosnan both did a fantastic job. The mom, son, and uncle were well-played. The villains, as expected, propelled the storyline. The supporting cast of others was not, just not anything useful, and took away from the enjoyment of the film. They were unnecessary and terrible characters, from their dialogue to the awful actors without talent. They ruined it. The only other bright spot was Superman’s return. Sadly they are going to ruin that film franchise, too, if rumors are true about replacing that actor.
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 03:55:49 GMT
4. Almost unwatchable until - The first few chapters are nearly unwatchable. The writing is truly bad. Toward the middle Black Adam gains some redemptive traction, while Underlying cohesion is still a problem. The Rock visually does well as a super hero and the comedic satirical relief fits well. The whole “god” slant will turn off a substantial segment of viewers, on its face it’s heresy to conservatives (but it’s your money). It is a critical corporate miscalculation in a climate of conservatism. Dr Fate makes absolutely no sense; the big atom guy seemed flaccid due to lack of development; the storm girl was fascinating and merits a spin off. Superman Black Adam is a natural sequel but only with great writers.
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 07:23:12 GMT
5. Waste of money - Dude the Rock becomes more irritating the more he’s in the limelight. And I know he’s half black half Hawaiian but even his father has light skin for a black man but the Rock looks more Hawaiian. What really irritates me is how they changed the tone of his skin darker to pull off the name Black Adam. It’s insulting to the audience plus his character is the mix between two already heroes Black Panther and Shazam.
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 08:57:31 GMT
6. Black Adam - First off, I didn’t see this movie as a “serious” superhero flick (whatever you might deem as “serious”). A middle eastern city under occupation for nearly -decades, and an American Samoan is the pick for their Hero. Okay, sure. I’ll bite, lol! Yet, the movie was entertaining, funny and lots of action and a bit of blood. And as for The Rock? Well, what can you say, he’s the man! And the age old question if a Hero can truly be a Hero if they kill(shades of Deadpool and the X-Men) the enemy.
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:33:15 GMT
7. Held back by one actor - Why would they put someone in the movie that's a hawkman? It's so horrible... and the actor portraying him (Aldis Hodge) is the mos terrible actor I think I've ever seen. Without them the movie would have been just fine. Better even. I mean... first of all this guy just has "hawk wings". But, he can supposedly hurt black adam? Come on... Waste of time.
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:55:33 GMT
8. Mildly entertaining at best - I like the rock and this genre but it was just missing something. Perhaps it lacked character development for everyone but the rock but yet we are suppose to connect to them. It was entertaining but only mildly. Perhaps a follow up will be more immersive. Top scores for the visual effects and the jet design; low scores for dialogue.
Mon, 09 Jan 2023 00:34:13 GMT
An alien race, undefeatable by any existing military unit, has launched a relentless attack on Earth, and Major William Cage (Tom Cruise) finds himself dropped into a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage is thrown into a time loop, forced to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again and again. Training alongside warrior Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt), his skills slowly evolve, and each battle moves them one step closer to defeating the enemy in this fun action ...
Release date: 2014-06-05 $7.99
1. Scam - I already bought this movie years ago. The studio decided to downgrade the movie I purchased and then re-released this new version in K. I’m not buying the same movie twice. I also won’t be buying anymore digital movies from this studio as I don’t want to lose access to something I’ve already bought again. What is stopping other studios from doing this? Now I’m very hesitant to buy any digital movies going forward.
Wed, 01 Feb 2023 17:41:30 GMT
2. Great Movie! Fix the listing issues…. - … You changed the movie back to its correct, original title, which is awesome, but you failed to fix the title for those of us who previously purchased. Quit breaking purchase association with all this unnecessary relisting of the same titles! Fix the stupid title for those of us who bought when you were calling it Live Die Repeat. And these stupid relistings cause K issues, which is a major hassle and at times a ripoff. Thanks
Fri, 18 Nov 2022 07:21:59 GMT
3. SCAM!! - I’m writing Better Business Bureau and I suggest everyone else does as well. It’s the only way these big corporations listen to the little guy. I BOUGHT this movie in k a long time ago and now it’s downgraded in order to force me to purchase AGAIN?! In the words of the Idiot Brandon, “Come on Man!”
Tue, 23 Aug 2022 21:54:15 GMT
4. Hey Apple: Feels like theft!! - I saw this movie was on sale, and just as I was clicking buy, I thought— Geez, that’s weird, I thought I owned it already, guess not. So i bought. But then I started thinking more. Then I looked it up. FOUND MY RECEIPT!! Feels an awful lot like theft! I bought “ Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow “ I can prove it!!!
Fri, 08 Jul 2022 04:51:29 GMT
5. Why does WB hate movie collectors? - Why WB? You are really making the movie collectors angry with this re-listing game. Why buy your movies if you are going to switch them constantly? Now when I see a movie is WB I know it is temporary and may downgrade so you can re-release and try to get another purchase. Not gonna work long term, you'll make everyone mad. The most egregious was when I bought the Kubrick pack and days later Clockwork Orange was upgraded to a new movie for the K version. Many, many other movies they have done this way as well listing it as a new distributor because they think they are slick. Stop.
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 20:05:14 GMT
6. Look In Your Library! - Giving a star review in hopes of doing my part to counteract the idiots giving the movie star because they don’t think Apple fulfilled their promise of free K upgrade. Look again! If you purchased this title previously, you got the K upgrade. Look in you library under “Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow”. Then maybe update your rating to reflect your view of the movie, not your stupid mistake.
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 10:33:50 GMT
7. Don't buy this version! - I love this movie, so much so that I already purchased it in K only to have my previous purchase downgraded to "HD" quality and the movie "relisted" in K again. What is this, some kind of scam? Don't waste your money, Apple does not respect your purchase and will charge it at their whim!
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 01:34:01 GMT
8. DON’T BUY! What is this? No k upgrade like iTunes said they would? - I guess iTunes is no longer upgrading movies to k for people who originally purchased them is HD like they said they would so they can make more $.?! This has become a theme here lately where iTunes will just change things with no regards to what they said they would do and they will remove material we have already purchased so that the ‘new k release’ will be different to try and justify the price! This movie had the ‘iTunes extras’ on the original one released years ago and now it is on this version. I paid almost full price for this movie and now they removed the ‘extras’ and put them on this ‘k’ version to justify the price & purchase of it.This is a garbage tactic iTunes and I hope NO ONE BUYS THIS VERSION because the only way they seem to listen is when we use our $ to speak with! It is already looking like this ploy isn’t working like they hoped considering how they dropped the price immediately after releasing it. This make me hesitant to buy from Apple where k/hD is concerned! Hope everyone else does the same in boycotting this abusive tactic!
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:41:38 GMT
Sister Ann (Jacqueline Byers) believes she is answering a calling to be the first female exorcist… but who, or what, called her? In response to a global rise in demonic possessions, Ann seeks out a place at an exorcism school reopened by the Catholic Church. Until now these schools have only trained priests in the Rite of Exorcism - but a professor (Colin Salmon) recognizes Sister Ann's gifts and agrees to train her. Thrust onto the spiritual frontline with fellow student Father Dante (Christi...
Release date: 2022-10-28 Genre:Thriller $9.99
1. Should’ve Been Given An R Rating Instead Of A PG- Rating - Even though some of the humor in “Bros” won’t exactly age well due to its R rating because of a few mean spirited characters (particularly Billy Eichner’s character Bobby Lieber), among some other things, it’s still a little bit better than what’s on display in this awful movie known as “Prey For The Devil”. Honestly, this horrible horror movie should’ve been an R rating instead of a PG- because of not only the name but also the material itself, especially with young children involved. If there are any plans to make a sequel or multiple sequels to “Prey For The Devil”, somebody’s gotta make a petition to permanently cancel any possible sequels to this movie; maybe give them R ratings to avoid letting children watch them, too. In short, I hate “ Prey For The Devil”.
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 23:45:17 GMT
From writer/director M. Night Shyamalan, comes the story of the Hess family in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, who wake up one morning to find a 500-foot crop circle in their backyard. Graham Hess (Mel Gibson) and his family are told extraterrestrials are responsible for the sign in their field. They watch, with growing dread, the news of crop circles being found all over the world. SIGNS is the emotional story of one family on one farm as they encounter the terrifying last moments of life as the wo...
Release date: 2002-08-02 $4.99
1. Worth the watch - While not meant to be any sort of action-packed sci-fi thriller, the somewhat slow burn of the movie allows for the anticipation and impending dread to build right up until basically the finale. Although the dialogue and character development aren’t the best, and the plot is extremely straightforward, I’m a big fan of the pacing and how I actually became very attached to the characters. A story about questioning your beliefs and understanding of the meaning of your existence in the wake of significant loss, allowing you to think about who you are and what your purpose is when you seemingly lose the part of yourself that provided you with the greatest sense of purpose, while delivering it in an unconventional type of movie. Mel Gibson’s performance is subtle, nuanced, and very well executed.
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 02:44:07 GMT
2. A Quiet and Profound Entry in the Alien Invasion Tropes - In his last truly great film until Split, M. Night Shyamalan once again flexes his storytelling and filmmaking chops with a subversive look at faith and family. The quietness of the story within the larger context of a global extraterrestrial invasion is sure to engage audiences and offer a profound look at one man’s family.
Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:52:08 GMT
3. This movie...I can’t even tell you. - Signs. What do you think of when you hear this? I think of this movie. It was brilliant, amazing, stunning and creepy. A lot of alien movies like to have military forces and special army people or what-not interfere with the threat-but this story is of a family surviving and waiting out the attacks in their small farm in Penn? It’s great. Reminds me a lot of A Quiet Place, but not as good. I rate it stars, but for A Quiet Place, I would rate five. The aliens could have looked more interesting, but I am not complaining.
———For the Parents: This movie is PG-, and that’s what I would have rated it. But I would net recommend letting a child under years old watch this. It had a couple jumpscares and swears, but other than that nothing else was bad. The director did I great job on this movie. Keep it up. :)
Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:23:03 GMT
4. Yep, its good - I watched this while it was in theaters. It is a great movie worth owning. I had forgotten about it and am here purchasing to see it again because someone had the nerve to compare this to 'A Quiet Place'!
That it most certainly isn’t, but it is one of the best Syfi thrillers of its time.
Wed, 16 May 2018 01:26:38 GMT
5. Scared spotless by things that thump in the night - As a devotee of scary science fiction movies, this one moves me right to the edge of my seat every time I see it -- right along with Alien. The cast delivers spine-tingling tension as the film builds to create tension in the viewer, and from the first scenes, they craft a tension-wrought story that is spellbinding. More so, the movie plays on a number of very real terrors that we all feel when facing unusual, fear-filled situations in the dark. Even though I've seen this movie countless times, it still evokes very honest visceral reactions to the aliens each time that I view it.
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:17:32 GMT
6. Scary Movie - In scary movie it makes it a comedy but Signs is better as a kid when I watch I ran around and grab a bat and stay up late protecting my self then in my imagation aliens are real I was wondering aliens hit hundreds of birds in Arkansas in air and dropped dead on streets, houses, roads, I was scared till I stop watching it for years it came back.
Fri, 01 Jun 2012 03:05:09 GMT
7. signs - a quandary of science and religion - there's no denying Shyamalan's skill at suspense building and creepy atmospherics, and this film is one of his best, but simply because of the endearing family dynamics, as almost every other aspect of this film is severely flawed .. there's just enough backstory to create well-rounded characters and to also set up the character's motivations .. but the whole film is quite half-baked, and i just can't shake the lazy thought behind the twist, and just how asinine the ending is because of it .. (spoiler alert) the aliens are thwarted by water, it turns out they have a severe allergy .. i mean, not only is there a significant amount of water in our atmosphere, but didn't they notice upon their final approach, even simply by visual, that the entire planet is covered in water? you would think that since they have the tech to get here ,they can probably deduce that this planet could support life, i mean, that's why they came right? that right there is proof they can deduce the planet's composition. maybe they didn't know they were allergic, because were they come from, there is no water? i don't really want to make excuses for Shyamalan, because it's just bad science .. since life on earth needs water to survive, and the entire universe is made of the same stuff everywhere, than it probably means that all life is DNA based and needs water to survive. so it's possible they came all the way here and had no way to get back, but they are supposedly an advanced alien race. this is the downfall of this film .. also, the whole faith aspect of Gibson's character and really surrounding the entire film feels oddly forced, as if Shyamalan can't shake the fact that what people declare as miracles are still indeed coincidence .. it raises a good question about the nature of miracles, and how while one may see something as a miracle, it's really only because of their personal circumstance .. i'm sure the aliens didn't think it very miraculous that they can't live on the planet after all .. if the aliens had just come for resources, why wouldn't they just take them and leave, instead of subjecting themselves to possible death .. if you can shut your brain off, this is a good film, with some good scares and appropriate cinematography, but otherwise, quite dumb ..
Fri, 04 May 2012 03:52:56 GMT
8. Makes ya' jump - I'm biased. I am a true M. Knight Shyamalan fan. I was surprised to see Mel Gibson as a star in one of his films, but, not at all disappointed. "Signs" was truly startling on more than one occasion. As always in his films, the direction of actors is fantastic. Particularly in "signs" there is a comedic portrayal of familial bond and connection; thus providing the viewer with a personally driven concern of suspense and safety. Meaning, it's easy to become emotionally connected to the characters. It's a great movie. Yes, there are aliens. Definitely cool...but that's not the point. This is a movie that multiple degrees of cinema fans can enjoy - even together.
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:28:24 GMT
From filmmaker Steven Spielberg comes the science fiction action adventure “Ready Player One,” based on Ernest Cline’s bestseller of the same name. The film is set in 2045, with the world on the brink of chaos and collapse. But the people have found salvation in the OASIS, an expansive virtual reality universe created by the brilliant and eccentric James Halliday (Mark Rylance). When Halliday dies, he leaves his immense fortune to the first person to find a digital Easter egg he has hidden...
Release date: 2018-03-29 Genre:Action & Adventure $9.99
1. Different from the book but still awesome! - This book is one of my all time absolute favorites; even the audiobook is great, but the movie brings it all to life! It is Hollywood, so there are the expected changes like with the challenges and the shared information, but it is still great even if you never read the book. The graphics are phenomenally done, the acting is believable but most of the actors are young so theyre still tuning their talents, the soundtrack is even to be admired. The best part about the movie/book is that it finds a way to bridge the gap between the generations because you can be whomever you want to be… in the Oasis.
Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:45:35 GMT
2. Spectacular and an improvement on the book in some ways - I absolutely adore the novel and have read it six or seven times already, and the first time I watched this movie in the theater I was a little disappointed that it didn’t exactly copy the book. But upon watching it a couple more times, I realized it has strengths of its own and does things the book couldn’t do. Did we really want to watch the main character play video games for three hours? Or recite the dialogue to movies? Instead, this movie puts him (and you) inside the games in a way only movies can do—which is way better.
(I’d also like to point out to people saying “THEY ruined the book“ that the author himself wrote the screenplay.)
Another improvement the movie makes is to give the main female character more agency and more to do. She plays a much more important role here than she does in the book. That’s a good thing.
In summary, I would suggest you take the negative reviews with a grain of salt, because most of them seemingly wanted a carbon copy of the book and that was never going to work, which is why Cline rewrote the story for the movie. And it’s wonderful. My daughter and I (she’s also a fan of the book) watch it together over and over. I would’ve given it six stars if I could.
Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:23:43 GMT
3. Honestly, I prefer the movie adaptation. - There is very clear difference in tone and structure between the book and the movie. Ultimately, I enjoy that the movie is easier to digest and enjoy. The movie is a love letter to vintage sci-fi and fantasy pop culture. With a strong, well written ensemble cast of misfits. It’s more upbeat than the book and a celebration of all things that made our childhood magical. Plus, Wade is a likable hero and has a redeeming story arc. The book, while cool in its own right, is MUCH darker and grittier. Wade is very self-absorbed. The secondary characters are all one dimensional. If we’re being honest, the book is all about Wade patting himself on the back for being the smartest person in the room with little to no growth.
Wed, 11 Aug 2021 06:17:35 GMT
4. AWESOME!!!...but the book is better. - This movie is awesome!!! It’s one of the best movies of the decade! What I’ve noticed with most Movies today is that they constantly reuse the same plot over and over! This movie however is one of the rare movies today that’s awesome. Personally in my opinion, Spielberg seems to be one of the only filmmakers who take their job seriously. I feel like most people don’t know how to make movies anymore. I will say that the plot seems political at time; I’m so tired of these political movies! Overall this is one of my favorites, the plot is good , the cast is okay , but there’s too many references. I’ve only read the first few chapters of the book, and it’s way better. I feel like Hollywood only cares about money today.
Thu, 01 Oct 2020 13:37:52 GMT
5. Best of the best - This movie by far one good animation when in the game. It’s legendary. To me to have all kinds of characters of who u wanna be. Go against everyone in the game. Actors were on point. And surprise with the iron giant. Real creative. If u haven’t watched this movie. Ur missing out.
Mon, 07 Sep 2020 19:17:08 GMT
6. Hmmmm - So, I adored the book. The movie kinda sucked compared to the book. The characters were not developed well, and the plot moved too quickly. This was my opinion when I watched the movie when it first came out. I decided to rewatch it this weekend, to see if my opinion would change. It did...somewhat. I still think that the movie sucked compared to the book, but, if you watch it without reading the book, or watch it before reading the book, you’ll probably like it. There are tons of cool little references/ Easter eggs in there and...yeah. The Shining bit was probably my favorite part.
Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:20:43 GMT
7. If only Steven Spielberg can save this movie - In my own opinion Steven Spielberg is a good director who has made good looking films with the least bit of entertainment and story logic that crawls inside your brain. Now when i saw the trailer for Ready Player One that was undeinablely a passion project for Spielberg i was down right excited because right after i saw Schindler's List i was rooting for more, sure Steven Spielberg knows how to create good storytelling and interesting characters to make his movies worth the watch. Now i was going in Ready Player One thinking should i watch this movie because for what i heard (not from the critics) from my friends was that it's dumb and not so colorful indeed. Ready Player One was a generous cultural phenomeon right after it hitted release. Needless to say Ready Player One isn't Spielberg's best intent into making a movie set in the future times and in the virtual world it's set in the 's, the premise is flushed out and riddled with no colorful effects to outcome the setting of the 's world when your presenting the 's style of filmmaking you create music or stylish costumes for your look of the movie and every chocie that was given for this futurstic movie was anything but gathering dust. But there are few visual effects that do work out in some parts of the movie and the movie exist only to make people can say do you remember this film from the 's yeah i guess what Spielberg's idea was that the audience can have short term memory loss when it comes to forgettig pop culture references. Iam not saying Ready Player One is a brilliant logic for filmmaking but instead all i found from the movie were other references from other pop culture movies that wasn't necessary and untentionally hailrious, don't get me wrong the casting choices were descent but carried a bunch of bad character development so that we can dive into the creative "'s style virtue" that is Spielberg's own imagination. The color panel of the so called OISAS was dirty and to foggy for a world set in the 's were that are many colorful set designs and classical music that the virtual world can rock to. It's like Steven Spielberg's best idea was someone witn Alzameri's can remember forgotten references. Anyway Ready Player One is a lacklusting embrassment for many reasons because that the source material and premise felt more like Tron than Steven Spielberg's creative ideas because whenever a reference is introduce adds nothing to the story at hand when it comes to remembering a pop culture reference the movie falls apart completey. Now all the performences from the actors were rushed and to untentionally funny momments that were suppose to be serious and i can't take any of this movie very seriosuly if your planning on seeing Ready Player One expeting it to be the greatest movies ever made you don't have to because it is a hailrious bad comedy.
Thu, 06 Aug 2020 22:26:12 GMT
8. So much better than I expected - This is one of those movies where you see the preview and it doesn’t look interesting at all but then you watch it and it’s actually really cool. I wasn’t excited to watch this because I thought it was going to be some lame action movie that was heavier on action than on plot. However, after my family convinced me to watch it with them, I was pleasantly surprised. The movie takes you in so many directions that you don’t expect and plays a lot with pop culture references, which I like. I’ve seen it so many times and yet I’m still up for watching it again if you ask me to.
Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:41:48 GMT
Return to a time when men were men and swamps were swamps. Fire swamps, that is. Full of quicksand and Rodents of Unusual Size. Lagoons were inhabited by shrieking eels. And the most beautiful woman in the world was named…Buttercup? Well, it's a bent fairy tale. Complete with all the fencing, fighting, chases, escapes, and silly accents you'd expect. Plus one of two things only Rob Reiner (director of "Misery", "When Harry Met Sally...") could dream up. Like Inigo Montoya, who has dreamt his ...
Release date: 1987-09-25 $4.99
1. Great movie! Entrainment for ALL ages! - After seeing this movie when it was originally released on the big screen with my Mom, when I was in my teens (I am not going to tell you how old I am! LOL!) and then going back to watch it AGAIN with my Dad and younger sister. Of course, like the rest of the world it became a family favorite! Since then I have watched it at least fifty times and it’s many enduring lines since the very first viewing have been incorporated into our day to day conversations and “movie trivia” fun throughout our lives since. Anyone who has not seen it should! Anyone who does not like it has no sense of humor or is probably someone who should be avoided. LOL! Anyone who loves it is probably pretty normal! Now days this would probably be rated G! It’s terrible that so much of the TV and movies available are not worth watching IMO. We just found the “Blood Treasure” TV series and WE LOVE IT! It’s like The Princess Bride, National Treasure, Uncharted, Goonies, etc. all rolled into one! Without any blood guts magic or actual sex, though it is sexy. Wish there were more like it and The Princess Bride, National Treasure, Uncharted, Goonies, etc.
Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:47:20 GMT
2. An absolute classic - What an amazing and comedic tale of friendship, adventure, danger and love. The main story line may follow the romance between Westley and Buttercup, but you also see how people can change as they establish their personalities. One of my favourite movies and would / recommend to others.
Mon, 03 Aug 2020 20:48:37 GMT
3. AMAZING - This movie was assigned as homework over winter break because my English teacher was shocked that most of my class had not seen this movie. I had seen it before, but forgot most of the details and wanted to seen it again. The one part I remembered SPOILER ALERT!!! Was the line “stop your rhyming and I mean it!” “Anybody wanna peanut?” Anyway, after I saw it again, I realized, this is pretty appropriate language wise, but PG with ALL THIS BLOOD??? Still, it is a great movie and I recommend watching it.
Sat, 05 Jan 2019 02:30:41 GMT
4. My mom is crazy about this - My Mom is crazy about the plot and story line of this tale. She forced myself, and my other family members to watch it with her. I hate this movie for reasons terrible graphics cliché story line
repulsive attempts at looking dead (clearly see actor never looked even close to the weapon) Queen Rosel
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 04:01:37 GMT
5. This is one of the greatest movies ever - This movie is great, and fun. I love this movie a lot. I love all of the characters in it. Buttercup is one of my favorite characters ever. She is really pretty to and I like how she stands up for herself. I like Buttercup, and Westly together and it is one of my all time favorite movies ever.
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:11:51 GMT
6. Love this movie! - (I noticed In the editor's note for this movie it says Diego Montoya but it is actually Inigo Montoya. Diego was Inigo's dad who was killed years earlier so he has been "studying nothing but swordplay ever since" so when he finds the fingered man he will not fail and he will go up to him and say "Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. U killed my father. Prepare to die!") I had never seen it before one of my mom's best friends gave it to me and now it is one of my favorite movies ever! U would think that it would be a chick flick based on just the title alone (William Goldman did write the book for his daughters, one said she wanted him to write about princesses and the other one said she wanted him to write about brides so that's how he came up with the title) but it is MUCH more than a chick flick! There is a little bit of just about everything for every interest in this movie!... Action, drama, comedy, sword fighting, R.O.U.S.s, true love, "kissing parts". All very good and talented actors and actresses in this movie. And it's clean... There is no sex, drugs, alcohol (except for the one scene of Inigo's when he went "back to the beginning". He is sitting against the wall with a bottle of alcohol and appears to be drunk, but it is still very clean and very funny) and no cussing (again... Except for the once when Inigo killed Count Rugen) a very family friendly movie! I say "As u wish" all the time now. And I tell my best friend every night that I will most likely kill her in the morning. There are so many quotable lines in this movie that are fun to say in everyday life. "Inconceivable!" "As u wish" "It's possible pig" "Good night. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill u in the morning." "Mostly dead". I recommend this movie to everyone! Definitely worth it.
Thu, 05 May 2016 10:58:05 GMT
7. INCONCEIVABLE! - This is my all time favorite movie. I have the entire movie memorized! Every line is so amazing and quotable! And don't let the cover/description fool you; it's not just for girls. I know lots of teenage and adult guys that love and quote this movie too! (It's also Ted Cruz's favorite movie...he's even smarter than you realized!) I can watch this movie all the time and never get tired of it. If you haven't seen it, you need to watch it right now.
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:52:16 GMT
8. Why Can't I Rent This? - I LOVE this movie. It has been in my Top Favorite Movies since I was . As a result, I wanted to watch it with my long distance boyfriend on Valentine's Day. The plan was to rent it from iTunes and watch it at the same time. However, since I cannot rent it, we will have to stream it instead. I already have a hard copy of this movie, so I don't want to repurchase it. It is a fantastic movie though, and thoroughly recommend it. I just wish I could rent it.
Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:09:43 GMT
From legendary director Ridley Scott (Alien, Prometheus) comes a gripping tale of human strength and the will to survive. During a mission to Mars, American astronaut Mark Watney (Matt Damon) is presumed dead and left behind. But Watney is still alive. Against all odds, he must find a way to contact Earth in the hope that scientists can devise a rescue plan to bring him home.
Release date: 2015-10-02 $4.99
1. Not as good as the book - While this was enjoyable I was disappointed that so much detail from the book had to be left out. Part of the intrigue of the story is the manner in which Mark thinks through and explains how he is going to survive on Mars. I do not find him as sympathetic a character in the film as he was in the book.
Sun, 09 May 2021 04:06:33 GMT
2. How many ways can you say boring? - This was without a doubt the most boring movie I ever saw. Unless you just love Matt Damon skip this one. It is an exercise in mind blowing slowness and lack of anything happening. The whole movie could have been filmed in half an hour. How it was up for an Oscar is beyond me, but this movie was a great disappointment.
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:36:00 GMT
3. Crappy movie based on a great book... - The book was great, so I had high hopes for the movie. No such luck. First, Matt Damon can't act to save his life. He just can't. Nothing about Damon suggests that he could ever be an astronaut, and he does a poor job with the role. As other reviews have noted, the pace of this movie is also terrible. It's too slow! Finally, given Damon's clear hatred of the military, he has NO right portraying an astronaut. Don't waste your time & money on this movie. Having said that, I would readily fly to Mars just to leave Matt Damon on the surface. Maybe then, he’d stop making crappy movies.
Fri, 06 Apr 2018 22:13:38 GMT
In this enchanting film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's delightful bestseller, Harry Potter learns on his 11th birthday that he is the orphaned first son of two powerful wizards and possesses magical powers of his own. At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. He learns the high-flying sport Quidditch and plays a thrilling game with living chess pieces on his way to face a Dark Wizard bent on destroying him. For the most extraordinary adventure, se...
Release date: 2001-11-16 Genre:Kids & Family $9.99
1. It’s a really good movie - Hello so I just wanna appreciate how much work they literally worked on this movie because I am a big fan of Harry Potter I watched all the movies and I know sometimes it was hard to film so I appreciate it that even though if it was hard they had to do it they were so brave to make this movie and my favorite movie I would have to say is the second one is because it’s really good and I just love how you guys really came up with the best idea of Harry Potter I started it knowing it last year and since I went to Universal I thought oh I love the rides I want to see if I can see the movie so I love the sorcerer Stone I love how Daniel Radcliffe Emma Waston and rupert grint work so hard for this movie oh and I would like to tell you a few questions so for this movie I really thought at first that it was really good when harryDoes the thing when he saves someone had forgotten for Harry Potter is a really nice character he does really say people so I love this movie.
Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:47:26 GMT
2. Best movies ever - I LOVE THESE MOVIES SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I want to go to Hogwarts : it’s amazing how everything on set from magic potions to magical flying creatures!!!! I WISH IT WAS JUST REAL :c but it’s not. Also I wish I could see the actors! THEY ARE THE MOST AMAZING ACTORS EVER!!!!! And I want to see DOBBY he’s so funny but I cry when someone dies in the movies :( and I’m reading Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix it’s amazing. These are the most amazing movies I’ve ever seen. Me and my mom watch these movies together
Sun, 21 Feb 2021 13:16:25 GMT
In this next chapter of the epic Maze Runner saga, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate wasteland filled with unimaginable dangers, where the Gladers take on WCKD’s vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.
Release date: 2015-09-18 Genre:Action & Adventure $14.99
1. Distasteful - Why is it that this movie uses the name of the one and only true God, praise be his name, as an expression of disgust? Never Buddha, never Allah, never Mohammed, Krishna, Vishnu, Zeus, or Mithras; it is always the name of the true holy God. I find this distasteful as much as a Hindu would if his most revered god was used in the same way.
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 05:48:32 GMT
2. Pretty disappointed - The first movie was pretty ok. It was full of action and stayed pretty close to the book. Unfortunately, this movie fails to impress. The characters are completely wrong, the scorch has nothing to do with the trials, and the storyline is unstructured. Even if you haven’t read the books, this movie is complete and utter garbage. I was maybe engaged for the first minutes of the movie, and then it fell apart. One thing I really enjoyed about the books was the mystery and secrets that are related to the plot. Unfortunately, the movie pretty much threw that away, and turned it into a knock-off of the Walking Dead, and World War Z. If you read the books, I actually recommend you watch it, because a few of the charities are well scripted. Whatever you do though, please do not buy it. You will instantly regret paying for it minutes into the film.
Sat, 05 Sep 2020 19:24:21 GMT
3. Kinda Weak but nah too much teens - The first Maze Runner was entertaining i guess but at leasts the actors tried their best ot beat a good movie and they did and iam in the middle with this sequel it's very dark and stupid. I didn't want a maze runner sequel i just wanted to see it because it's a franchise want do you want to say?
Wed, 03 Jun 2020 19:30:05 GMT
4. /! - One day long ago you little me was bored. searching through Netflix he found the first one, He got it and watched it, when it was over he ran to his laptop searching up “Maze Runner” My heart almost fell out of my body when I was soo happy to see that there was a new one coming out. I was already wadoozeled (in a good way) about the movie and wanted to watch it over and over again, then boom, The Scorch trails - Released I ran to my moms phone went to the movie theater website ran to my mom and I said the most important thing ever. You must let me watch this movie. On the iPhone screen it said “Buy Maze Runner: The Scorch Trails Tickets Today. She raised her eyebrows and said, “Ok we can watch it” She bought tickets and the next day bam bam bam I was in the car my brain floating out of my head and my heart replacing it, We arrived at the movie theater Getting Ready For an amazing movie. It started playing and when it was done I couldn’t move And ever since then, I’ve been a maze runner fan! Can’t wait for The death cure to be out to watch on IOS!
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 00:13:55 GMT
5. reasons - the idea was not stolen from the hunger games the hunger games was published two months before the maze runner and it says in the ebook dediation it took James Dashner three years to write. Suzanne Collins probaly wrote the hunger games in half that time, maning JD started writing his book first. it didn't follow the book, which was disappointing, but it was still a good movie
i have read all five books and the scorch trials might be my favorite and i've read it twice. therefore, i know that an exact replica on screen would have been totally weird. some of the changs were necessary, though ot all of them. because that didn't hapen in the book. SPOILERS in the book of the death cure newt gets the flare. since the scorch trials didn't follow the book i am hoping that in the death cure newt doesn't get sick. THE DEATH CURE IS COMING OUT JANUARY , !!!!!!
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:06:37 GMT
6. Pretty Good - Having read all three books, I went into the theater expecting this to be exactly like the book, but left feeling disappointed. After watching it a second time, and changning my expectations, I can honestly say that this movie, while diverting from the books, is actually very well done. Albeit the story is different from what I expected, it is still a good story, and overall made for a very entertaining movie.
Tue, 16 Aug 2016 05:50:17 GMT
7. The best! - This is the best series ever!!! Loved this movie! I understand why some people don't like this movie because it's not really like the book but that doesn't bother me so I love it!! Can't wait for the death cure!! I also can't wait for the fever code(book)!!!! I hope O'Brian gets better so maze runner fans can FINALLY see the next movie!!! Huge fan
Fri, 01 Jul 2016 01:09:44 GMT
8. Not the scorch trials - You call a movie the scorch trials after the book people are gonna expect something similar. The "scorch trials" movie had as many similarities as I have fingers and they were minor aspects of the movie. This movie does NOT deserve the name scorch trials it does the book injustice if it was named something else I would've loved the movie but I was expecting was more than what I got
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 00:21:20 GMT
Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Love and Thunder“ finds the God of Thunder (Chris Hemsworth) on a journey unlike anything he’s ever faced – one of self-discovery. But his efforts are interrupted by a galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher (Christian Bale), who seeks the extinction of the gods. To combat the threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), Korg (Taika Waititi) and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), who – to Thor’s surprise – inexplicably wi...
Release date: 2022-07-08 Genre:Action & Adventure $9.99
1. Unfunny comedy with No rewatch value - I love rewatching great films! You pick up on so many nuances and details that are missed in an initial viewing! But for “some reason”,I couldn’t get through it, with this one! I don’t know if it was the forced humor, the pseudo hammer romance, the bad costumes, the lack of serious acting, the subtle wokeness, turning Thor into a clueless idiot, or any other thing people just don’t pay to see in a film! With all the money, talent and resources available, how do you come up with such nonsense!? It was bonkers, but not in a good way! You can get way with calling this a kids movie , but not without mentioning the orgy talk and anti religious motifs! A true shame! Disney / Hollywood ,please
Stop making pointless, silly superhero films! fans have proven they are lucrative if respected and done right!
Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:40:02 GMT
2. The worst Marvel movie by a mile. - Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse than The Eternals, Marvel manages to take a great cast and two great comic storylines and absolutely butcher them into an unwatchable mess. As someone who has been an avid fan, this was so bad it actually makes me not even care if I see another Marvel movie. Congratulations Disney, you destroyed Star Wars and are doing your best to choke the MCU to death.
Fri, 25 Nov 2022 03:00:03 GMT
3. Anonymous - The movie was a little funny. I just wish that marvel start romances they would make it worth it. Personally if it were me I’d probably put more action in the Thor’s, and I’d probably put more sexuality in them. Like fifty shades of grey sexuality in them. I’d especially do that when it comes to Jane and Thor. Blind fold her, tie her up, and have fun. Personal opinion, just saying.
Fri, 25 Nov 2022 00:03:00 GMT
4. Utter garbage - TW clearly had zero interest in creating a quality film. It isn’t even cut/edited properly. This is not a film for thinking adults or kids interested in character consistency & evolution. Very disappointed. This movie tanked decades of franchise momentum. TW & CH lost a lot of respect by doing this.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 03:33:49 GMT
5. So so glad I didn’t buy this movie!!! - Rented it. It started off terrible and just got worse. I was only able to get through about mins of the movie, and I just couldn’t take it anymore. The director can’t decide whether this is supposed to be a slapstick comedy or a traditional Marvel superhero movie, so the movie has both in it…and, man, does it completely fail!!! If you like the direction that Marvel is going in the TV series with Loki or Wanda, you’ll probably like this movie. But if you’re looking for more of a traditional Marvel superhero movie, this is NOT it. I’m done with Marvel…it was great through Avengers Endgame, but the folks at Disney are taking the Marvel Universe in a new direction that I really dislike. I just hope they don’t do this with the Star Wars Universe…so far they haven’t, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Tue, 22 Nov 2022 23:37:57 GMT
6. Don’t listen to the far right audience - This was a great movie. I’m not sure what the reason for all the hate is but my kids and I loved it. I happen to think Taika Waititi is brilliant and have really enjoyed his movies. I was a little concerned after hearing about all of the negative reviews but they’re completely unfounded. I’m guessing the negative press must be politically motivated somehow. Either that or it wasn’t the type of Action Adventure people were anticipating? Give it a fair chance and I think you’ll be surprised.
Tue, 22 Nov 2022 11:08:40 GMT
7. Out of place and misguided - First of all, I love Taika Waititi’s other films. He’s a phenomenal storyteller who knows how to establish characters you feel empathy for. He knows how to handle heavy subjects but inject enough humor and absurdity to make sure the viewer isn’t bogged down with any one theme or tone. That said, Thor Love and Thunder is a misfire on almost every level. It’s silly and patronizing yet also manages to take itself too seriously in weird ways. Taika’s first mistake was assuming fans of the characters want to see them all turned into bumbling clowns. Ragnarok had just the right amount of self-aware silliness but Love and Thunder failed to balance it with over-the-top neon-lit s cartoon action set pieces with distorted guitars wailing in the background. Love and thunder was like a bad Adam Sandler rom-com dressed up as a marvel movie. So many weird character departures and stupid gags really just killed my enjoyment and any sense that this movie will have any staying power. I still love Ragnarok, by the way.
Sat, 12 Nov 2022 14:48:00 GMT
8. Entertaining but weak. - They’re not even trying anymore. Parts of it were funny but the film overall was very lackluster compared to previous films. Thor has been turned into a complete fool and Korg was made gay. Speaking of that, this film had so many LGBT references, it was unbelievable. Can’t we just have good light-hearted entertainment like before? They tried to play up on the nostalgia from AC/DC in the first two Iron Man films by having Guns n Roses play in the background during different parts of it. Gorr The God Butcher was excellently portrayed by Christian Bale proving he could play Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter. I came in with very low expectations and felt like I got a decent film. Still not up to par with older creations though. /.
Sat, 29 Oct 2022 20:50:38 GMT
From director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg comes a thrilling battle between the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. When their epic struggle comes to Earth, all that stands between the Decepticons and ultimate power is a clue held by young Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf). Unaware that he is mankind’s last chance for survival, Sam and Bumblebee, his robot disguised as a car, are in a heart-pounding race against an enemy unlike anything anyone has seen before. It’s the...
Release date: 2007-07-03 Genre:Action & Adventure $16.99
1. The autobots the Wreckers The dinobots The Knights are heroes - I’ve seen all the transformer live action movies but if you ask me the best are Transformers and Transformers revenge of the fallen and the best transformer animated TV series If you ask me are Transformers armada And Transformers prime and Transformers robots in disguise and My favourite decepticons are Megaton and the fallen and my favourite autobots are OPTIMUS prime and arcee I am a huge fan of transformers because I love this story and alien species known transformers from the planet Cybertron fighting in a war between the autobots heroes who fight for freedom peace justice and the decepticons villains who dream of tyranny Power destruction conquests A true battle between good and evil and i’m on the autobots side and I’m standing with OPTIMUS prime and I would want arcee as my partner and my guardian and I’ll let you in on Little secret are used to be a decepticon but now I’ve change sides to the autobots and the deceptions the Insecticons the predacons are all villains
Wed, 30 Nov 2022 12:04:11 GMT
2. The Only Good One In The Main Series - Michael Bay leaves his signature explosive-filled mark and kickstarts a (terrible) franchise with loads of fun, even if a lot of unnecessary objectification, disguised racism and dumb characters drag it down. It’s mostly about the entertainment value, and that’s what separates this one from the rest of the main series. It does what works for itself, instead of spiraling off into cinematic stupidity like its successors do.
Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:20:27 GMT
3. / - I reviewed this before but some of my opinions have changed and I've become to appreciate it more. The greatly paced and remains entertaining no matter what is happening, the score and music used is great, the action and robot fights are the best thing about this movie (My personal favorite is Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher), the characters are tolerable and memorable but nothing too special except the acting is great and the characters feel natural including the robots. Only problem I have is there is a bit too many subplots (at least different ones) but they tie them in together nicely enough to not distract you. The humor isn't bad but I wouldn't say every person would die laughing at every joke, some of the jokes are funny because of how weird they are tho. This still remains the best out of all the (or if u include bumblebee) films. The special effects also still hold up today really well. Tons of fun to be had here.
Sat, 17 Oct 2020 22:09:05 GMT
4. This movie was a fantastic movie when i was a kid - Thank You I-Tunes for bringing this movie from my childhood this movie was good and big when i was a kid. Very entertaining transformers film with Shia LaBeouf commanding the screen the rest of the movie was action packed and to this day a generous classic.
Mon, 06 Apr 2020 16:32:14 GMT
5. Transformers - The original, the one that started it all. This movie is great, everything in the movie was excellent, the actors were great, the story was original, & the battles were awesome!!! Overall this is one of my favorite movies and I would definitely watch it again several times. I am Optimus Prime & I approve this message.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:03:36 GMT
6. Great Action Film! - As someone who has gotten into the Transformers films, this one still stands as the best film out of the five movies in this franchise! The story is engaging, the characters are entertaining, and the action scene in this movie is great! I highly recommend watching this film if you have not seen it yet!
Sat, 28 Jul 2018 16:56:18 GMT
7. Extremely Sexist - Of course Bay has made the girl look very hot and etc. but it annoys me because girls are more than looks. Besides the tv series is sooo much better. Believe me don't watch this. Watch the television series you'll be better off. If crude humor is your thing, then go ahead be my guest. But I warned you!
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 02:50:23 GMT
8. This movie is great - This movie is great, fun, exciting, entertaining, action packed, adventure, and awesome. I love this movie so much. I love Shia Lauboulf, and Megan Fox in this movie together. Megan Fox is really pretty. I love all of the Transformers in this movie. I love all of the Transformers in this movie. All of the autobots are my favorite in this movie. Octomus Prime, and Bumble Bee are my favorite Transformers in this movie. It is one of my all time favorite movies ever.
Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:46:44 GMT
Somewhere in Time is the story of a young writer who sacrifices his life in the present to find happiness in the past, where true love awaits him. Young Richard Collier (Christopher Reeve) is approached by an elderly woman who gives him an antique gold watch and who pleads with him to return in time with her. Years later, Richard Collier is overwhelmed by a photograph of a beautiful young woman (Jane Seymour). Another picture of this woman in her later years reveals to him that she is the same w...
Release date: 1980-10-03 Genre:Romance $4.99
1. Love It! - Yup! I’m a guy and love this movie! My mother used to watch this quite often when I was growing up. Was the first movie that intrigued me about time travel and loved the music so much I had to find out what song he played on the record. I have a Rachmaninoff collection to this day and enjoy his musical work. The ending, however, is quite heartbreaking but romance movies today have nothing on this masterpiece. Very well written and Reeve at his finest. Never mind any negative reviews. Watch the trailer, but it doesn’t do it justice. It’s a real experience to watch it.
Sat, 12 Feb 2022 01:54:18 GMT
2. Somewhere in Time - I absolutely loved this movie so much. I love the costumes and the music. Christopher Reeve is so dashing and Jane Seymour is definitely the loveliest actress I’ve ever seen. The story is beautiful, romantic, and of course incredibly heart-wrenching at the end. My favorite parts were when they reunited and their love scene after, and / of the ‘picnic on the carpet’ scene . Absolutely love it
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:58:17 GMT
3. Sweet Love Story - Before I got to know about rebirth and transmigration stories, this movie got me hooked. Time travelling back to the past and finding your true love. . Truly an unforgettable story. This was recommended to me by my aunt when she heard me playing the musical score for this. Got me interested since the male lead is Christopher Reeves, Mr. Superman . Anyhow you will fall in love with this.
Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:48:35 GMT
4. Mackinac Island brings this movie alive again - Recently we took a trip to Mackinac Island where this movie was filmed and stayed at the Grand Hotel and stayed in the named Somewhere in Time suite. I had to watch this iconic beautiful movie. I fell in love again. I will never forget what I felt there. Somewhere in Time we had afternoon tea, wore lace dresses, and bicycled by blue sparkling waters while viewing the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:30:49 GMT
5. Somewhere in Time... a true gem! - When this film was first released in , some critics were less than enthusiastic about it... thank goodness that in the years that have followed, Somewhere in Time has been re-evaluated and is considered by some to be a cult classic. Even though the film is almost years old, I did not hear about it until I saw Avengers: Endgame in theaters a few months back. More specifically, it is referenced in the scene where Rhodey names off some other cult classics when discussing time travel. Getting to the point, I believe it is one of the best films I’ve ever seen! Everything from the musical score, scenery, acting, and writing is absolutely on point. However, it is Christopher Reeve’s performance that is truly the heart of the story. As Richard Collier, he is generally calm, polite, and somewhat reserved in nature. However, he can shift to being overly dramatic at times to hilarious results. Even veteran actor, Christopher Plummer (most famous for his role as Captain Von Trapp in The Sound of Music) delivers an astounding performance as Elise McKenna’s charming, but overprotective and controlling manager, William Fawcett Robinson. The chemistry demonstrated between Chris Reeve and Jane Seymour is absolutely heartwarming. As a matter of fact, they would become very close friends. Somewhere in Time began filming in , right after Reeve completed the first Superman film. Even though he will forever be remembered as Clark Kent/Superman, I feel that the energy he put into bringing the character of Richard Collier to life is often overlooked. I honestly don’t understand why the film has a score of % on Rotten Tomatoes... I believe it deserves more recognition. Sure, the ending may be bittersweet, but altogether, this masterpiece always brings a smile to my face. If you enjoy a good romance or a good time travel story, I would highly recommend checking SIT out! If possible, I would give it a star rating!
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 22:30:00 GMT
6. Personally Meaningful - My wife and I saw this when it came out in and have owned various video incarnations of it for as long as they have been available. She died suddenly and unexpectedly at a relatively young age which has made this movie even more poignant in my collection as it was, perhaps, her favorite love story of all. I bought Mr. Barry's sheet music and played it for her on the piano back then. For me it is the most nostalgic movie of the , (or so) I own because it brings me closer to the love of my life.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 01:09:58 GMT
7. Simply breathtaking - Without a doubt, one of my favorite romantic movies of all time! The beauty of the story is told so perfectly by the entire cast and the settings couldn’t be better. This movie examines the power of the mind and returning to find something you only suspect awaits you. It’s a true classic of a movie and another example of what a brilliant actor the late Christopher Reeve was in his life. Bravo!
Sun, 24 Jun 2018 23:00:53 GMT
8. Love is forever timeless - This movie is labeled as a cult classic by Wikipedia, but it’s silently becoming much more than that. Men and women across the world are constantly searching for desire, and in the busyness of today, this movie should meet us right in that busyness! Only if my future vacations can be like his… Oh, and the soundtrack might make you cry like there is no tomorrow, fair warning. Too many sleepless nights with this soundtrack. John Barry’s work in this movie alone will forever cement his name in Hollywood history.
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 04:51:34 GMT
Harry Potter's adventures continue... After a long summer with the horrid Dursleys, Harry Potter is thwarted in his attempts to board the train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to begin his second year. Harry's only transportation option is a magical flying car, but, unfortunately, it crashes into a valuable (and clearly vexed) Whomping Willow. Still, all this seems like a day in the park compared to what awaits Harry that fall within the haunted halls of Hogwarts. Chilling, malevol...
Release date: 2002-11-15 Genre:Kids & Family $9.99
1. I am in Slytherin - I have seen all of the Harry Potter movies and they are eight of the best movies ever made And I am a huge fan of Harry Potter And my favourite characters are in slytherin professor Severus Snape and Tom Riddle a.k.a. Lord Voldemort and these are the qualities that make slytherin Pride Canning determined ambitious resourceful innovative accomplished and not everyone in slytherin is evil and my favourite relics are The elder wand and slytherin’s locket and my favourite creatures are The basilisk and dementors and the hungarian Horntail and my favourite class is defence against the dark arts and the best teachers in that class are Professor Severus Snape and Professor Remus Lupin and my favourite Magic spells are The killing curse avada kedavra and The disarming charm expelliarmus and The Patronus charm expecto patronum and The dark marks spell morsmordre and of my favourite powers is parseltonhue talking to snakes and I love heroes and villains with magical powers both light and magic and dark magic witches and wizards
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:29:15 GMT
2. Amazing sequel - I have read the books no joke times each the movies are great too(although they’re still not as good as the books). This is an amazing sequel. From the main plot of Tom Riddle and the Basilisk to the minor plot that is Harry’s automatic suspicion for Malfoy that later reappears in the Half Blood Prince. Overall this film is a masterpiece and is one of the best Harry Potter films.
Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:35:31 GMT
3. -stars. - iTunes, my review is stars! OK!?!? Why do I have to give it -star? That’s false information. I watched this at night once and you obviously know about falling asleep!!! Id rather a dog pp on me than watch this hours straight. What... what is this? Sorry!! But I can’t give it -star. iTunes, I’ll laugh when you say thanks for your feedback.
Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:40:39 GMT
4. Harry Potter Fan life - I think he potter and the chamber of secrets is the best movie they have so many amazing characters like had Harry Potter and Hermione Granger and Ron Wesley I think everybody should like this movie because it's so great they have amazing people like Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson and Rupert Grint and thank you thank you.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:30:07 GMT
5. I loved it - I like the movie so much I have to rate it in the comments. I GIVE THIS MOVIE A OUT OF Stars. Buy the movie, no matter what everyone else says. This movie has no problems if there is a problem it is with the device so just transfer the movie onto a different device it works trust me. Or you can pay a lot of money to get your device fixed but I wouldn’t because that is to expensive. But this movie is great so it would be worth it.
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:55:58 GMT
6. Not as good... - The first one was fun and entertaining, but the second installment of Harry Potter is just really not as good as the first one.
It kind of lost its spark it had in the first one.
The only humor in the movie is the new defense against the dark arts teacher, and he’s not even that funny.
Dumbuldor is still good, but it just didn’t really seem like anyone else cares to much. And don’t tell me I was the only one who saw camera men in the background multiple times throughout the movie!
It doesn’t really have anything good to offer like the first one, even those ten minutes with Voldemort were just not very entertaining, and none of the actors really seemed like there cared.
But Dobby totally saved this movie!
Dobby, is THE BEST part of this movie!
And Malafoy, is THE WORSE part of this movie!
I give, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets; two and a half stars, and %
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:35:40 GMT
7. WowOWOWOW - I’ve read this book SOOOO MANY FRICKING TIMES AHHHHHH FGHJKKGGG AND THIS MOVIE; ::inhales deeply:: IS DA BEST OMG IMAGINE HAVING POWERE BEING ABLE TO SAVE PEOPLE AND FIGHT BADGUYS AND LEARNING SPELLS IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! FOR MY ADVANCED LANGUAGE ARTS MY BOOK IM WRITING ABOUT AND STUFF IS A HARRY POTTER ONE THE FIRST ONE BUT IVE READ OTHER BOOKS AND NOBODY BASICALLY HAS EVEN FINISHED ONE ITS KINDA FUNNY BUT I LOVE HP OMGGGG WOW AMAZING FILMING AND EDITING TOO AND THE CHARACTER ALMOST EXACTLY PORTRAY THE ONES IN THE BOOK BUT DOESNT HARRY HAVE JET BLACK HAIR AND LIKE EMERALD GREEN EYES? Lol
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:10:57 GMT
8. Bought as part of bundle -- French/Spanish only - Bough as part of a whole-set bundle from the US iTunes store. Viewed the movie a few times in English. Went to watch it yesterday with nephews and the only spoken languages available are French and Spanish. iTunes needs to fix the file so that English is available for folks who purchase it in the US iTunes store.
Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:31:44 GMT