In the white-knuckle action movie Plane, pilot Brodie Torrance (Gerard Butler) saves his passengers from a lightning strike by making a risky landing on a war-torn island — only to find that surviving the landing was just the beginning. When most of the passengers are taken hostage by dangerous rebels, the only person Torrance can count on for help is Louis Gaspare (Mike Colter), an accused murderer who was being transported by the FBI. In order to rescue the passengers, Torrance will need Gas...
Release date: 2023-01-13 Genre:Action & Adventure $24.99
1. Really Enjoyed Solid Action - It’s not gonna win any awards, but this movie was a solid action film. Colter and Butler are great and I wish they would have had more screen time together. But, overall this is was enjoyable. As a fan of action movies, you can tell that Butler and the producers and writers worked hard to make a good action movie, and they succeeded. The biggest issue I had with the movie was very simply that it could have been more about Colter to make it a bit better. A few more scenes with Colter to really make this more of a co-starring movie could have added a bit more depth to an interesting character. On the other-hand, I think the aspect of rooting for the pilot to get home to his daughter was fine as well. There is a great fight scene that looks gritty and exhausting, and it doesn’t make the pilot into a ridiculous super hero. There were just a few things that seemed unnecessary that were added in to fill time. Also, the extras include a full min. Clip that has the cast only talking about working with action “legend” Butler and seemed a bit over the top.
Sat, 04 Feb 2023 02:13:47 GMT
Oscar® nominee Anna Kendrick is Alice in this taut thriller about a woman pushed to the breaking point by her psychologically abusive boyfriend, Simon. While on vacation with two close girlfriends, Alice rediscovers the essence of herself and gains some much-needed perspective. Slowly, she starts to fray the cords of codependency that bind her. But Simon’s vengeance is as inevitable as it is shattering – and, once unleashed, it tests Alice’s strength, her courage, and the bonds of her dee...
Release date: 2023-01-20 $14.99
1. Unequivocally Boring - To put it simply, after waiting and waiting AND WAITING for something ‘thrilling’ or some plot twist to finally occur, we paused the movie to see how much time was left and we were shocked there was min left and nothing still has happened in this movie. By far one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. The Andrea plot line was completely pointless and there wasn’t even a climax in the movie. Don’t waste your money, not even worth star and it’s a crime this is listed as a thriller since their was nothing thrilling, suspenseful, or even thought-provoking about it.
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 00:41:28 GMT
From James Wan, the producer of Annabelle, and Blumhouse, the producer of The Black Phone, comes a fresh new face in terror. M3GAN is a marvel of artificial intelligence, a lifelike doll that's programmed to be a child's greatest companion and a parent's greatest ally. Designed by Gemma (Allison Williams, Get Out), a brilliant roboticist, M3GAN can listen, watch, and learn as it plays the role of friend, teacher, playmate, and protector. When Gemma becomes the unexpected caretaker of her 8-year...
Release date: 2023-01-06 Genre:Horror $24.99
1. Is That Elizabeth Olsen?? - I just have ONE question about this film...why does the antagonist/ creepy robot girl, look like that Olsen chick from The Avengers that played Scarlett Witch? That's more creepier than the premise of the film. o.O I haven't seen the film yet, so I can't accurately rate it, but based on the preview clip, it's original for a horror film, although Spielbeg already did A.I. Looks intteresting, not sure entirely until I see it, so I'll give it stars and then after watching it, come back to give my cents on it.
Sat, 04 Feb 2023 00:21:29 GMT
2. Marvellous - You’ll jump, laugh and cry watching this awesome little flick. You might also find yourself rooting for the android! I don’t usually go for horror but this one is light on the graphic violence and is also darkly comedic (hence the PG rating). The soundtrack was beautiful A and unexpected surprise.
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 01:16:34 GMT
In Ruben Östlund’s wickedly funny Palme d’Or winner, social hierarchy is turned upside down, revealing the tawdry relationship between power and beauty. Celebrity model couple, Carl and Yaya, are invited on a luxury cruise for the uber-rich, helmed by an unhinged boat captain. What first appeared instagrammable ends catastrophically, leaving the survivors stranded on a desert island.
Release date: 2022-10-07 Genre:Comedy $14.99
1. What is this? - This is listed as a comedy. Didn’t laugh once. Not even a smirk. I understand now why they put “Sadness” in the title. Because that’s how I’m feeling about this movie. More like depressed. Tell me why it’s nominated for an Oscar. Standards have dropped dramatically for Oscars. Tell me what I’m missing.
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 20:56:31 GMT
2. Triangle of sadness - Whoever said this was the funniest movie he had ever watched must have been on a powerful drug. Terrible movie.
Not funny. Hate the way it ends because the director doesn’t know to end so it leaves you wondering for seconds.
Then you have an hour wondering why you spent $ on this stupid movie.
Fri, 20 Jan 2023 11:43:19 GMT
3. Spectacular - Yes, it’s not for everyone, but this film has a lot to say. The theme of the triangle works on a variety of levels. For starters, you have this “triangle of sadness”, referring to the facial composure of a male model; you begin to see that the director/screenwriter is hinting at the triangle of social hierarchy. It’s essential viewing whether it’s comfortable or not.
Thu, 05 Jan 2023 05:28:58 GMT
4. Ironic masterpiece - I simply don’t get the bad reviews as this film is much smarter and more ironic than % of films out there. A very funny criticism of the percents, social media and the fashion industry among man topics, this film is very sharp, funny and dark. And obviously many ppl don’t get it.
Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:23:17 GMT
5. Not everyone’s cup of tea - It isn’t really the advertised “takedown” it is supposed to be. While it has moments of laugh out loud absurdity and classism. It takes so long to get to the entertaining portion. For example: there is roughly a argument over a dinner check that lasts over minutes. That could have been shortened as it isn’t the last time the subject is revisited in the film. It is a film that is definitely for those used to sitting through the slowest of Woody Allen films and can tolerate the dry humor of Wes Anderson. While I loved the film for what it is my girlfriend was not pleased at how slow this film unfolded. Also, that Woody Harrelson is not in the film very long. This director’s other film “Force Majeure” was remade into the US film, “Downhill” (produced by the original director) staring Will Ferrell and Julia Louis-Dreyfus most likely to make it more appealing to US audiences. Maybe the same should happen with this film as sitting through what felt like a real argument in real-time could really have been shortened for time as the only discomfort watching two people argue over the check for that long is should I pause this to go pee or try to wait until the end of the film.
Sat, 17 Dec 2022 05:21:54 GMT
6. Refund please. - I absolutely love dark comedy’s, but found this one to lack in the funny category. The acting was great the story was blah. I really don’t see the appeal. It could easily be to minutes shorter and you get the same story, but you make it to the end with no payoff. Save your money for a sale.
Fri, 16 Dec 2022 02:58:24 GMT
7. Best Comedy in Years! - This is most of the most entertaining and funny movies made in recent memory. It’s immensely smart and on point with today’s culture of wealth, influencers, and gender roles. This movie needed to be made and it succeeded in producing some of the most awkward comedic scenes in movie history.
Sun, 27 Nov 2022 00:48:32 GMT
An entitled, racist, Caucasian woman pulls out all the stops to rid her precious neighborhood of the peaceful African American couple who just moved in next door.
Release date: 2021-09-03 $4.99
1. A real “Man Bites Dog” story - I think we’ve had enough of the gaslighting. We all know who the real racists are. Anyone can figure it out by looking at interracial crime statistics. It’s as clear as day. The title should be “Kareniqua” if you truly wanted to address real, violent and often deadly racism.
Thu, 08 Dec 2022 04:02:22 GMT
2. Cliché, after cliché, no real plot or narratives - This "Movie" was an absolute waste of time, and a plethora of missed opportunities to take a deeper and more profound dive into the psyche of both, the victims and the victimizers. Even the acting wa blasé. Just another "I wish I was a film about real social injustice" film with surface and no debt
Thu, 04 Aug 2022 23:10:12 GMT
3. IT'S OK LIKE LAKEVIEW TERRACE IN REVERSE. - If u have an open mind this shouldn't bother u anymore than the movie Lakeview Terrace with Samuel Jackson.I am however at the conclucsion that in these hard times people work better in numbers and we all need to lose the discrimination towards one another.This really is no different then movies made in the past.Karen's are the ones they used towards being all power in telling people that u better wear a mask to walk a dog,to eat ice cream,ect... feeding into the whole virus outbreak. this has nothing to do with colorif u can look at it as we are all in this world together.This does have a bad view on names,the irony in all of this is how we fall for it.Politics are just mouths moving to promote lies.
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 11:43:13 GMT
4. This is pointless - We know these people exist in the real world. They always have. They just crawled out from under their rocks. If I wanted to get bombarded with this much racism id read the comments to any news article online or watch videos posted on Reddit and YouTube. All of that is free. The preview isn’t even making this look entertaining. was clearly hard on Hollywood to have them fund this and people in it were just like, “yep, got a CSR payment to make.”. Once something close to this happens in real life to you, it really isn’t entertainment.
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 07:43:08 GMT
5. please read - Beyond ridiculous. This is a far leftist propoganda piece just laughing in the face of the white people who do encounter racist people of color and have bad interactions. Its to the point now where police are even afraid of losing their jobs for just pulling a person of color over for infractions. Its a shame. The felon and criminal George Floyd's death due to his resisting arrest and being very intoxicated on hard drugs brought all this on. Imagine if they made a movie about a racist black woman and called it "Latisha" or "Shaniqua". The world would end! We can't have something like that. Double standards make me sick.
Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:45:13 GMT
6. Great movie! Enjoyed it! - Don’t listen to these racists calling people racists in this comment section lol. This was a straight to TV movie that you will enjoy. You can’t expect it to be amazing knowing that but some people are just spoiled and never satisfied. It depicts the obsession a certain folk have with black people wanting to live the American Dream just like them. The lengths that they will go to just to stop us from prospering. Most normal people of every color will enjoy it knowing they are nothing like the character in real life but obviously the disturbed low key racist ones will not. When you are a “Karen” (male or female) then of course you will do all you can to mislead people into thinking this movie is bad. If you don’t have something to watch tonight this will fill the void. Enjoy.
Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:28:09 GMT
7. Unbelievable - I can’t believe this movie was actually made. I thought maybe it would be satirical but no, they’re dead serious. I don’t understand how people don’t realize movies like this promote racism and push differing races even further apart. We’ve gone from trying to do a better job understanding the problems of minorities, to full blown hating white people and blaming them for everything. Everything is about race now. All it does is foster hate. Regardless of all that, this movie is terrible. Poorly written, acted, etc
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:23:55 GMT
8. If you’re offended, you probably should be - The mere fact that nosey racists like the “ Karen” and “Brad” exists and “Certain” people are more offended at seeing a movie about them is hilarious. Talk about peak sensitivity. The fact that their behavior is so out of control that it can be channeled into a horror thriller shows the REAL problem here. And expected the hit dogs came to holler
Tue, 21 Sep 2021 20:30:00 GMT
Margot and Tyler (Anya Taylor-Joy and Nicholas Hoult), a young couple, travel to an elite, remote, coastal island in order to dine at an exclusive restaurant where a mysterious chef (Ralph Fiennes) has prepared a lavish, expensive menu. But it soon becomes clear that the pretentious, pampered dinner guests are about to be served some shocking surprises. Consumerism takes on a hilariously scary meaning in this dark comedy that features Hong Chau, Janet McTeer, Judith Light and John Leguizamo in a...
Release date: 2022-11-18 Genre:Horror $9.99
1. Should have been called Cult of the Chef. - Movie made little sense as to why everyone in the movie was such a devoted follower of the chef. Good acting but stupid story and a wasted opportunity since almost zero back story is given throughout the movie. Reason I would have titled it Cult of the Chef is because cults make no sense yet still get crazy followers just like this story. Stars for good acting.
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:59:52 GMT
2. BURRP PFFFFT MMM.. U.S. PRIME! - Homemade, all organic farm to fork! Gives devilish sharp commentary on the preppings and goings-on in a metaphorical world-class kitchen of the highfalutin, quite literally. Those that gobbling up, hoarding all the fixins, might pause to take note.. best tip well the server, best compliment often the chef, best shut up else Ye be on the menu. DIG IN! ENJOY!! TASTE THE OUTRAGE!!!
Wed, 01 Feb 2023 03:54:40 GMT
3. Excellent film - Superb film. The suspense is incredible. The timing is perfect and the acting is phenomenal. Especially Ralph Fiennes. Nobody plays unstable like him. Very entertaining movie. And good performances all around. This is by far the best film I have seen this year except for don’t worry darling. Both films are being ignored by the Oscar’s. Please
Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:43:15 GMT
4. Willy Wonka and Clue Meets Hells Kitchen - I bought this movie from Amazon and watched it tonight and it was surprisingly very good. The plot is horror Willy Wonka and Clue in an isolated restaurant where several wealthy people who all were invited to a lavish meal prepared by a mad chef who is sadistic and somewhat jealous of these people because of their status and his belief that they have failed and exploited him in his career. The entire movie was filled with suspense from start to finish and kept me on the edge! The violence is not too graphic (except for a scene when one of the cooks kills himself) but there’s a lot of cussing so be prepared if you don’t like bad language. I would definitely watch it again!
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 22:41:58 GMT
5. Seems like an Angry Display of? - Have movies become public (populist) outrage for everything someone feels justified to be angry about? It seems so. If you not an angry person about your situation, then skip it. They (producers/directors) are relying on your anger for their support...stupid! Uplift me please. Let's have fun -give me that! Can we stop celebrating our anger?
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 04:17:20 GMT
6. Poor movie - What a ridiculous, stupid movie. I'm sorry, but it's devoid of suspense, humor, wit, and anything to beg for mercy. The script and plot are full of holes and implausible twists. It's sad that good actors like Fiennes give themselves to it. Above all, it remains a mystery what director Mark Mylod actually wanted to tell us ... BUT: Anya Taylor-Joy impresses with her aura and acting presence. However, she or her manager should have chosen better films in which to star. Careers can quickly be hampered by such bad decisions.
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:42:24 GMT
7. Great movie - not for everyone - This is a fantastic movie with a lot of minute details which require you to really pay attention throughout the entire film (especially the interactions between the “guests”. The movie is definitely not for everyone, there’s a lot of layers to peel back and I can understand why the reviews here on iTunes vary so much
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 04:48:25 GMT
8. Bummer folks are not open to understanding the movie - Maybe a spoiler so will say spoiler alert. Seeing lots of folks that are staring this movie over the ending or the courses that are dished out. This movie is about classism. Somebody is getting back at those that do not consider how their position in society impacts others that aren’t of the same class (generally speaking about most of the guests). I have seen this movie on repeat and don’t believe this is a waste of a watch.
Wed, 25 Jan 2023 01:02:52 GMT
M. Night Shyamalan brings together two of his standout original films—Unbreakable and Split— in this explosive comic book thriller. Elijah Price, also known as Mr. Glass (Samuel L. Jackson), finds David Dunn (Bruce Willis) pursuing Kevin Wendell Crumb's superhuman figure, The Beast (James McAvoy), in a series of escalating encounters. Price, armed with secrets critical to both men, emerges as a shadowy orchestrator.
Release date: 2019-01-18 $4.99
1. Okay, ... and from this director, ... more dark than hopeful - A nice remake and not surprisingly more mentally challenging, more twists and turns, and an interesting final twist that might allow for a version , , ... additions. Great to see the older actors from the orginal wtih Bruce Willis playing a less central role here and as with many movies of him more recently, ... either limited role or terrible pairing and quality. I'd wait weeks or months as the money spent here was too much for the value returned. ..
Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:48:59 GMT
2. An Unfortunate Step Back - Glass unfortunately underwhelms in its climax, sadly dragging down three stellar performances from its leads McAvoy, Willis and Jackson, and admittedly solid direction from M. Night Shyamalan—a largely disappointing end to the Unbreakable trilogy, even if the movie is well-made on a technical level. After looking like he was taking large steps forward with his last two films, Night has stumbled with this one.
Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:14:13 GMT
3. Impressed - I used to watch the super friends as a child. I reads comics too. I’m really impressed with all three of these movies. At first I took it as a one off. When the second one launched James Mcavoy is one hell of a actor. My god that dude seems legitimately crazy. How he switches personalities on the fly. Dude is scarred. This trilogy is a impressive take on the hero genre. The director is clever. If you’re expecting marvel bubble gum junk where the hero’s are high fiving each other and trying to act cool this movie isn’t for you. But if you want to explore what makes a person a hero. Or what has happened to someone that they have turned evil. This movie is a great exploration. It’s different and refreshing. I’m not even sure this is based on a comic book. I’ve had this movie for a couple of years and never watched it. It’s truly a gem. Don’t watch it until you watch the first two. You can still figure it out, but it’s just better when you understand the development of the character. I don’t know if he will do another movie. I want one but if he left it at three it would be a perfect ending. I’m greedy. I’d like to see what’s next though.
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 03:45:23 GMT
4. M. Night's worst film since the Happening - When i saw the first trailer for M. Night Shamalyan's new entry Glass it exceed my expatations well i mean the trailer looked like a professional thriller and it was a well written superhero movie. But i saw Glass and it's far beyond that Spider-Man formula when you introduce other villians that have no motivitation or story behind them. Glass is such a disappointment unlike The Happening that movie was awful and terrible but Glass managed to be worse than i thought it would be and it was terrible than i thought. This movie failed because this movie was part of the M. Night Troilgy along with Split and Unbreakable and this third enstallment is a waste of time and money.
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 22:18:54 GMT
5. Don’t underestimate this film - I have seen all of the other films and I saw this one in the the theater and at first I was not sure where it was going to go. Role always there is a surprise twist I didn’t expect and I’m so glad it was filmed the way it was. I hope there is another film because this series is just brilliant!
Sun, 05 Jan 2020 04:23:53 GMT
6. I dig it! I want to see more. - It seems to me that Shyamalan's vision for these movies - and something that is reiterated throughout both Unbreakable and Glass but still doesn't sink in with some viewers - is that this is what it might look like if people had more plausible super-powers. It's the story of what inspires larger than life myths and stories like Hercules or Superman. When you can get past the typical superhero audience expectations and tropes and focus on the 'real life' aspect of it, then I think the movie really shines. It's not about seeing a $ million dollar spectacle. The acting is solid, the story is interesting and Glass builds on both Unbreakable and Split in a really interesting way. I for one would like to see more from this 'world.'
Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:06:18 GMT
7. Awesome movie! - Don’t listen to the critics, Glass is a great movie by itself and an nice end to the East Rail Trilogy. If you’re a fan a Shyamalan’s films then this one is right up your alley! I recommend watching Unbreakable and Split beforehand - but not necessary to understand or enjoy the plot. Highly Recommended Movie! OverseerXGlassXHoard
Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:04:41 GMT
8. waste of time - it’s an awful movie using a mental disorder that stems from severe childhood trauma as a replacement for imaginative and truly creative thinking. there are much better movies to see that don’t fuel stigma that is so harmful for those with a dissociative disorder. the plot is awful and extremely predictable. overall, there is an abundance of movies that are way more worthwhile to spend your money on and invest your time into. don’t waste your time on another overused plot line that does nothing to better the viewer or those with the disorder.
Tue, 07 May 2019 02:18:29 GMT
An expert locksmith (Ryan Phillippe) is released from prison and pulled back into a world of crooked cops and small-town gangsters, despite the future he hoped to build with his ex-girlfriend (Kate Bosworth), a detective, and their daughter.
Release date: 2023-02-03 $14.99
A ticking-time-bomb insomniac (Edward Norton) and a slippery soap salesman (Brad Pitt) channel primal male aggression into a shocking new form of therapy. Together they create a new "fight club" where young men come to relieve their frustrations by beating each other to a pulp. Their concept catches on, with underground "fight clubs" forming in every town, until a sensuous eccentric (Helena Bonham Carter) gets in the way and ignites an out-of control spiral toward oblivion.
Release date: 1999-10-15 $4.99
1. pretty good / - i cant think of anything original to say, but the whole jack and tyler being the same person thing was v confusing tbh but other than that idk why ppl think women can’t like this movie like yea we can’t relate to it but we can like it??? but overall i love the overall theme and meaning of this film as well
Sun, 10 Apr 2022 03:07:35 GMT
2. Phenomenal Movie - This is probably my new favorite movie of all time. If you’re looking for a bunch of shirtless dudes beating the living crap out of each other you’ll get plenty of that, but that’s not the main focus of the movie. It poses a philosophical conundrum which calls into question what it means to be a man in the late th century. It is all executed perfectly through smart dialogue and an outstanding performance from Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. Please watch
Fri, 25 Dec 2020 19:21:01 GMT
3. First Rule of Fight Club Don't talk about Fight Club - Brad Pitt and Edward Norton had great Chimstery and even the movie was nasty and brutally violent this movie is sick and daring to watch it even had a great twist that will SHOCK YOU! David Fincher's Direction is simply creative and materialized and madhouse violence Fight Club is a powerhouse craze-mind movie
Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:40:09 GMT
4. Sorry Brad it’s difficult to Not talk about Fight Club! - Fight Club was a Huge punch in the face of movies we thought we had known! Movies like this was a huge smack of fresh air from the Overly expensive Visuals of Star Wars Episode ! Brad Pitt and Edward Norton were At Threat Level Awesome performances! Fight over this movie just not literally!
Sun, 28 Jul 2019 00:28:36 GMT
5. Tyler D and Fight C - One of a lifetime movie. This review is being written years after the release of this masterpiece. I have loved this strange and deep movie for years upon years now. I always hope for some type of remake... but it could only be a lesser film. Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are forever etched into the power of this complex and brilliant experience that surpasses almost all current and good movies. Top ten films on a lot of people’s list. Including mine.
Sat, 21 Jul 2018 04:55:03 GMT
6. The ending is what is most relevant - To all the thieves and their jackals and the ones who pay them to surround their target to coverup the massive “Great Gatsby” heist called tech and the ideas stolen to get such great wealth, watch this movie and ask yourself this question as you may be one of those who are in on the take, the slowkill, the destruction of the mind so that what was memorized, not written down, cannot be recollected, such as a new way to do math, a better computer, a hack proof computing chip, etc, may I suggest you buy and pay for food-tasters the next time you buy or eat food somewhere? Do you really know the bartender or barista? When you are all thieves, thieves always go to the ones who pay more than the original contractor. You can’t trust anyone because it is your lifestyle and you assume because you are such scum, everyone else is just like you, like the scene at the end of the movie Enemy of the State or The Departed, is your soon to be final showdown, Scarface style. I’d say surrender, but maybe you should just swallow that poison pill inside your tooth, and you know who you are. I will immortalize you as the trash your life was in a book, a movie script and a song, as I am a world class musician too, by the way, all the way back to the original riff for Smells Like Teen Spirit. In death, nothing you can do about that as it will be immortalized and you will always be remembered for the monster your life was and the shame that will bring to your relatives, assuming you weren’t hatched in a pod. Carpe Diem.
Fri, 22 Dec 2017 09:31:52 GMT
7. "I want you to hit me... as hard as you can" - This was a really great movie. I had always heard of it but never got the chance to watch it. But recently I saw it at Wal Mart and thought "Eh ok I'll give it a shot." Bought it and went home and watched it. Loved this movie. At first it was a bit lame and then it got better then it just got weird and then BOOM! Twist at the end and that made the thrill and the intensity and the story line even better. In fact, if anybody didn't like this movie at first, I think their mind was changed after the plot twist toward the end of the movie. Really great movie. I recommend it for anybody!!!
Sat, 11 Feb 2017 22:32:35 GMT
8. I still don't understand this film at all. - The main message of this film was lost to me. Why? I am not sure because usually most films I can either relate to or understand in some manner. This film wasn't easily understandable or relatable for me personally. Now, I couldn't get this film, but I did notice the acting was terrific. Anyone else confused by Fight Club?
Sat, 28 Jan 2017 21:26:48 GMT
When Becca and Tyler are sent to their grandparents' secluded Pennsylvania farm for a weeklong stay, they quickly discover something is not right with the elderly couple. Faced with strange rules and increasingly frightening behavior, the children soon realize it will take all their wits to make it home alive. Critics rave, the latest heart-pounding thriller from the director of The Sixth Sense and Signs and the producer of Paranormal Activity and The Purge is a “deliciously creepy triumph.”...
Release date: 2015-09-11 $4.99
1. Glimpses of M. Night’s Old Form? - The Visit is not a great horror thriller by any means, but compared to the last four to five outings we’ve gotten from M. Night Shyamalan, try make this look like The Godfather. Did we actually get some of the old M. Night back? We got some good acting and solid, intense moments? Great. Except the found footage style is too disorienting to really focus on the film. Other than that, we may welcome Shyamalan back with open arms very soon.
Tue, 05 Jan 2021 21:12:14 GMT
2. Typical horror film not like Paranormal Activity - The Visit is worth the visit to watch but right after i found out that M.Night Shyamalan directed the film i was shocked that people say this is his breakout return to direct and i was speckital why. The Visit wasn't good but still it had a uncertian tone some of it was scary, funny, hailriously bad or a found footage thriller the film didn't know what it wanted to be so i treated like a comedy instead of being scared because this is not the film to be scared about.
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:35:35 GMT
3. I’m Obsessed with this movie - This movie was absolutely amazing! I literally want to watch it again, even though I watched it yesterday............I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT , AND I LOVE IT. An amazing plot twist too! You know when you find something to good, funny, scary, or gross you have to share it with someone. I want everyone I know to watch it! This movie has the perfect amount of funny and scary.
Thu, 25 Apr 2019 23:41:51 GMT
4. This wasn’t on my radar until after Glass - I guess you either loved or hated this movie. It’s got about an equal number of stars as stars at this time. Personally, I’m glad I found this little gem, and it was well worth the $. rental. I’d watch it again. I didn’t see the twist coming, and I thought the kids were great actors, & the material the kids were given reflected popular culture at the time the film was made. I had teenagers during that time, and it made sense to me. I liked how the trauma the kids went through after their father left came out in layers throughout the movie. It is true to how real people process or fail to deal with abandonment. If you are looking for a straight up horror flick, skip this one. To me, it was a great film.
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 16:12:03 GMT
5. This movie has it all! - Who ever enjoys a movie that contains everything - fun, emotion, sympathetic moments and also creepy horror - you have just discovered a little jewel. Of course, on the other hand, if you expect a classical, exchangable "number -horror-movie", better keep away - you will be disappointed. I liked everything about it. And the young cast of the two silblings is extraordinary!
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:45:03 GMT
6. Low budget film with some fine performances - This is a ‘found footage’ film with first person perspective hiding behind their camera throughout the ‘visit’, tediously opens after one hour of dull and boring visual tensions that leaves the audience looking for an elixir of cure. In a word, ‘classicism’ went out the door with this Director and his ethnically confused vision of theatrical freedom which seems to border on two standards of deviations that do not give credence to exploitations of cinematic standards. One, a college experiment low budget film unleashed from Hollywood standards, and two, the hope this film is sold to Blumhouse Productions. Ed Oxenbould ‘raps’ it up well with his defining linguistic word soup - “their throwing jade’ into this movie.
Some jump scares – great performances - not scary at all – entertaining –No encore here Watch it once, shame on Shamalan, watch it twice, shame on you!
Stay out of the oven with this one, lest you will burn your $ away! ./
Thu, 06 Sep 2018 19:39:54 GMT
7. Loved it - This is great! The twist is predictable. I thought about a plot like this if I were to make a movie. But it made me cry, get scared, laugh. It has underlying lessons about family. For those of you commenting about the boy’s rapping, I think he’s cute wannabe rapper. I have a year old who tries to be cool like that so I can relate.
Thu, 02 Aug 2018 21:21:45 GMT
8. why is this even a movie - I am disturbed by the fact that this is even a movie. the only jumpscare I though was when they opened there door to see their "grandma" butt naked. this could be considered pornography. I mean seriously. Also, what is the grandfathers deal with wiping dirt diapers on children? Seeing the white boy rap made me want to stab myself with a dirty, infected, butterknife used to cut slippery butter. M. Night must be from the psychiatric hospital thier grandparents atteneded. The fact that M. Night must really be into Grandma's butt is quite disturbing. please save your money, brain cells, and dignity. DO NOT WATCH!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Sun, 06 May 2018 16:44:28 GMT
Writer/director/producer M. Night Shyamalan returns with an original thriller that delves into the mysterious recesses of one man’s fractured, gifted mind. Though Kevin (James McAvoy) has evidenced 23 personalities to his trusted psychiatrist, Dr. Fletcher (Betty Buckley), there remains one still submerged who is set to materialize and dominate all the others. Compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful, observant Casey (Anya Taylor-Joy, The Witch), Kevin reaches a war for survi...
Release date: 2017-01-20 $4.99
1. Best Shyamalan movie in a long time! - This is the second movie in a really dumb trilogy but the best thing is that you don’t need to see the first movie to know what’s going on! It’s a completely different story with different characters and James McAvoy does an INCREDIBLE job with his performance! I love psychological thrillers and this one is definitely a great one!
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 21:36:30 GMT
2. Remarkable - I'm not sure why some people don't respond well to McAvoy's acting here. I would go so far as to call it a tour de force. It's a shame genre films get snubbed by the Academy. At the very least he should have been nominated for this role. This film is a bit of a departure from the type of movies I normally enjoy but the twist here, again, as with Unbreakable, makes the movie something other than it seems on your first time watching it. Also, as with Unbreakable, I feel like that twist would have made the movie more enjoyable having known it at the start of the story and woven into the narrative more. It makes this movie much more rewatchable for me once I understand what's going on in the world the movie takes place in. As always, Shyamalan doesn't disappoint in character building and ambiance.
Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:22:11 GMT
3. A Wasted Opportunity - SPOLER ALERT. Though the high quality acting was consistent, the storytelling diminished into cheap thrills and then, in the final moment, an unsatisfying reference to one of Shyamalan's other movies. So, in lieu of an actual conclusion, we get "beast on the loose" news footage and a hokey B-movie "gotcha"! This alone would have been frustrating but the effective and disturbing portrayals of child abuse demanded something equal to the caliber of the imagery. I do not mean that we - the viewer - need to be left feeling warm and fuzzy. The conclusion can be uplifting, sad, tragic - just something that ties the story and actually concludes and respects the viewer. In place of anything satisfying, we get a glance to a police officer, a look of concern on the officer's face and ambiguity that I gather we’re supposed to accept as “interesting” or “clever and ambiguous”. In many ways, the problem is rooted in the silly idea that the “Beast” spared her because of her abuse. In other words, it wasn’t Casey’s intelligence and fight that allowed her to survive – it was the fact that she lost enough clothes for the “Beast” to see her body (and the marks). There is a feminist argument to make here, but I primarily mean my critique to be centered on bad craft. What made Sixth Sense so powerful was the dedication to character, story, and journey. In this, Shyamalan sets up character and story and then disregards them for makeup and special effects. There is a reason all of his work is compared to “Sixth Sense”. It was good.
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:36:16 GMT
Oscar®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele reimagines the summer movie with Nope, an expansive pop epic of uncanny science fiction. Following their father's shocking death, Hollywood animal wrangler OJ (Daniel Kaluuya) and his sister Emerald (Keke Palmer) begin observing unexplained phenomena on their vast Southern California ranch that leads them down an obsessive rabbit hole as they plot attempts to capture the mystery on camera. Along with a former child star turned family theme park ringmaster (...
Release date: 2022-07-22 Genre:Sci-Fi & Fantasy $9.99
1. A standout in bad horror - This movie looked super interesting from the trailers. Boy, was I wrong. Dead end plot lines that make NO sense, the most annoying female character imaginable, etc. look up the youtube reviews first, lol. Painful attempt at being woke. At least the main character dude is cool, waste of his time honestly.
Mon, 02 Jan 2023 01:31:14 GMT
2. Lots of fun - I thought this movie was going to be some sort of racial oppression metaphor, so I didn’t watch it when it first came out because I have no interest in that. But then a couple months ago I saw a guy on a flight watching it in the seat ahead of me, and some of the visuals were so nice that it made me want to see the movie. Turns out it’s a lot of fun, and if it does have the racial stuff, it is subtle enough not to be too terribly annoying. Worth the watch.
Sat, 17 Dec 2022 01:33:01 GMT
3. Omg nope! - I love the ufo genre, pretty much any movies except musicals. I have loved peele’s other movies…but this one, a hard nope! The acting was fine, the initial story concept but good but then, that twist happens and I was like wth! You ruined the movie. It was like game of thrones final season ruined our the matrix part three ruined! This could’ve been set good…but it wasn’t. Now I just want my time back, you can even keep the money but the time, that’s forever gone on this whack ending to what was a good idea for a movie. I clearly do not recommend but you should revert to peeles other works because they were really good.
Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:23:38 GMT
4. Midwest bestseller book promotion - AuthorHouse.com Three books: the philosophical philosopher presents street life philosophy written by royalty. The philosophical philosopher presents the king business the boss player association mackology nd edition written by a king named mr. Mack millon The philosophical philosopher presents the last Mack standing scriptures mackology rd edition written by a king named mr. Mack millon.
Fri, 25 Nov 2022 05:17:03 GMT
5. NOPE,NOPE,NOPE! - Do not, I repeat, do not waste hours of your life on possibly one of the most overrated, overhyped sci-fi movies of all time. Very boring with lots of plot dead ends. This movie will leave you very disappointed from start to finish. Only reason it’s rated R is from the repeated swearing from kiki Palmer. Story is very unoriginal. The best part of the movie was some tail off of the main plot that involved a monkey that literally had nothing to do with the movie at all. Spoiler alert, no aliens at all, just a big flying thing that looks like a flying saucer/hot air balloon. Awful! Rotten once again gives a horrible movie a high rating. The movie studios must pay rotten for these scores. Reverse the score which would be a % and that’s a more accurate rating.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:45:42 GMT
6. Could Have Been Much Better - This should have been at least a four star film. But for the role of the main characters sister it would have been. Every scene with her in it only detracted from the story by entering vile life choices by her. She ruined the film in my book. I am happy I waited till the film was reduced to $., else I would have felt even more cheated out of my entertainment budget allocation. I suggest you wait until it streams somewhere for free.
Thu, 24 Nov 2022 03:36:17 GMT
7. Took Me a Minute and Then I Loved It - check to do whatever he wants to do. Good. He’s a very confident filmmaker. I want him to keep making films. But…this particular film? It’s, uh, well there is no shortage of individually cool ideas. MORE THOUGHTS THIS MORNING I woke up thinking about this film. The thing is the more I think about it the more I like it. I’m not sure that all the individually cool ideas totally come together. They work on their own, that’s not even a question. Do they work together? On one hand, they all work to underscore the theme of the film. On the other hand, they don’t come together in the way they do in like, say Get Out. That being said, maybe this is a flaw in my thinking. Maybe they don’t need to come together in the way that I expect. The presumed untidiness of the film resembles life
more than it does a textbook example of screenplay. I think Peele is more of a contemporary of Christopher Nolan than the others he is he is frequently compared. Both of them understand what will evoke an emotional response from an audience. They both have natural cinematic intuition for what looks good on screen. At the same time both are confident enough in their storytelling that they are willing play fast and loose with how they tell their stories. Well, look at that, I do now know. I like this film.
Wed, 23 Nov 2022 00:32:37 GMT
8. Homage to ’s Movies - This might be my favorite Peele movie so far. It is such a wink to many movies of the ’s, especially one that if I mentioned it would be a total spoiler (it’s not Close Encounter of the rd Kind, but movie I’m talking about is the granddaddy of blockbusters). This is a movie that in the end is about spectacle while being a spectacle itself. Don’t get the reviews about ‘not understanding’ the movie. While the movie is loaded with symbolism and metaphors, the plot is pretty straightforward. It almost feels like this movie is being review bombed.
Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:20:53 GMT
Hollywood superstar Bruce Willis brings a powerful presence to an edge-of-your-seat thriller from writer-director M. Night Shyamalan (Oscar**-nominee for Best Original Screenplay and Best Director) that critics are calling one of the greatest ghost stories ever filmed. When Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Willis), a distinguished child psychologist, meets Cole Sear (Oscar**-nominee Haley Joel Osment, Best Supporting Actor), a frightened, confused, eight-year-old, Dr. Crowe is completely unprepared to face th...
Release date: 1999-08-06 Genre:Drama $4.99
1. Tells a conventional story and really emotional - M. Night Shyamalan has a reputation from making classic pieces of art and drawing down the sorrows into terrible, terrible films down in his career, so it's seemingly possible that M. Night can save his career by making good movies instead of repeating cashgrabs screenplays into matchmaking bad movies that are either hailrious and worth the watch. But The Sixth Sense is undeniably the greatest movies if not the best stories to be ever told in cinema history. It's no mistake that The Sixth Sense uses commentary on death, supernatural events and depression on seeing other wild events that none of us can't reflect. The Sixth Sense thrilling story follows Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment) a lonely, quiet special little boy with such ambitious emotion and temptating intelligence, Cole can witness and see dead people right after there inflicted death rows. Which sets Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Bruce Willis) a observer child pychologist with every advice for life and Bruce Willis gives a good performence as Dr. Malcolm Crowe who wonders around Cole whenever he moves. But it's Haley Joel Osment who gives a fantastic child acting performence in this thrilling oprea of death and emotion. The Sixth Sense may be the greatest movies ever made but has some flaws to create more character development and well-written thrilling, intense scenes that were worth the intenstiy and scares upon audiences. Iam not saying the Sixth Sense was M.Nights worst movies to date it still holds up today and with all the beautiful performences from Haley and Willis were amazing enough for this movie to be realistc and real enough to be creative. M.Nights direction is good and M.Night should make other good movies instead of just bad cashgrabs, but this movie is exploring the themes of death, violence, depression and judgment from these two main characters which makes that sense more intense and satisfying. I highly recommend not watching other M.Nights bad movies if you treat them like comedies and there you make them more enjoyable and hailrious, but i recommend The Sixth Sense it tells a brilliant story and conecpt into a tense thrilling conventional movie with good performences and a topic based culture that is shown in the film-rating /.
Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:03:59 GMT
2. One of the best movies I have ever seen - M. Night Shyamalan used to not make bad films. Shocking, right? Well, if you’ve been around to see them all, it’s more shocking that he DOES make bad movies after his earlier masterpieces such as this. The Sixth Sense is intense and EXTREMELY emotional with brilliant acting (particularly Haley Joel Osment and Toni Colette) and an ending so stunning and iconic that it will never be forgotten.
Thu, 02 Apr 2020 21:44:02 GMT
An adaptation of Dangerous Liaisons set among wealthy teenagers in modern New York. Kathryn makes a bet that her step-brother, Sebastian, won't be able to bed Annette, a wholesome virgin who wants to wait for love. If Sebastian loses, Kathryn gets his Jaguar, if he wins, he gets Kathryn. Things become complicated when Sebastian finds himself falling for Annette.
Release date: 1999-03-05 Genre:Drama $4.99
1. Classic ’s - It’s hard to explain this movie by today’s standards but if you were a “mainstream” media-loving teenager when this came out in the late ’s, it surely had an impact. It was my last two years of high school when this came out and I remember people quoting the movie or referencing parts of it. Overall the movie itself is a / but bonus points for nostalgia, a good soundtrack and amazing cast. If you were around when this movie came out then you likely know how great this cast was. As an aside, I have no idea why iTunes removed this and didn’t have it for so long only to bring it back. I am pretty sure I had already purchased it and went to watch it one day and it wasn’t there. A good reason to keep your receipts and contact support if this happens to you.
Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:06:35 GMT
An alien race, undefeatable by any existing military unit, has launched a relentless attack on Earth, and Major William Cage (Tom Cruise) finds himself dropped into a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage is thrown into a time loop, forced to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again and again. Training alongside warrior Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt), his skills slowly evolve, and each battle moves them one step closer to defeating the enemy in this fun action ...
Release date: 2014-06-05 Genre:Sci-Fi & Fantasy $7.99
1. Scam - I already bought this movie years ago. The studio decided to downgrade the movie I purchased and then re-released this new version in K. I’m not buying the same movie twice. I also won’t be buying anymore digital movies from this studio as I don’t want to lose access to something I’ve already bought again. What is stopping other studios from doing this? Now I’m very hesitant to buy any digital movies going forward.
Wed, 01 Feb 2023 17:41:30 GMT
2. Great Movie! Fix the listing issues…. - … You changed the movie back to its correct, original title, which is awesome, but you failed to fix the title for those of us who previously purchased. Quit breaking purchase association with all this unnecessary relisting of the same titles! Fix the stupid title for those of us who bought when you were calling it Live Die Repeat. And these stupid relistings cause K issues, which is a major hassle and at times a ripoff. Thanks
Fri, 18 Nov 2022 07:21:59 GMT
3. SCAM!! - I’m writing Better Business Bureau and I suggest everyone else does as well. It’s the only way these big corporations listen to the little guy. I BOUGHT this movie in k a long time ago and now it’s downgraded in order to force me to purchase AGAIN?! In the words of the Idiot Brandon, “Come on Man!”
Tue, 23 Aug 2022 21:54:15 GMT
4. Hey Apple: Feels like theft!! - I saw this movie was on sale, and just as I was clicking buy, I thought— Geez, that’s weird, I thought I owned it already, guess not. So i bought. But then I started thinking more. Then I looked it up. FOUND MY RECEIPT!! Feels an awful lot like theft! I bought “ Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow “ I can prove it!!!
Fri, 08 Jul 2022 04:51:29 GMT
5. Why does WB hate movie collectors? - Why WB? You are really making the movie collectors angry with this re-listing game. Why buy your movies if you are going to switch them constantly? Now when I see a movie is WB I know it is temporary and may downgrade so you can re-release and try to get another purchase. Not gonna work long term, you'll make everyone mad. The most egregious was when I bought the Kubrick pack and days later Clockwork Orange was upgraded to a new movie for the K version. Many, many other movies they have done this way as well listing it as a new distributor because they think they are slick. Stop.
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 20:05:14 GMT
6. Look In Your Library! - Giving a star review in hopes of doing my part to counteract the idiots giving the movie star because they don’t think Apple fulfilled their promise of free K upgrade. Look again! If you purchased this title previously, you got the K upgrade. Look in you library under “Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow”. Then maybe update your rating to reflect your view of the movie, not your stupid mistake.
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 10:33:50 GMT
7. Don't buy this version! - I love this movie, so much so that I already purchased it in K only to have my previous purchase downgraded to "HD" quality and the movie "relisted" in K again. What is this, some kind of scam? Don't waste your money, Apple does not respect your purchase and will charge it at their whim!
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 01:34:01 GMT
8. DON’T BUY! What is this? No k upgrade like iTunes said they would? - I guess iTunes is no longer upgrading movies to k for people who originally purchased them is HD like they said they would so they can make more $.?! This has become a theme here lately where iTunes will just change things with no regards to what they said they would do and they will remove material we have already purchased so that the ‘new k release’ will be different to try and justify the price! This movie had the ‘iTunes extras’ on the original one released years ago and now it is on this version. I paid almost full price for this movie and now they removed the ‘extras’ and put them on this ‘k’ version to justify the price & purchase of it.This is a garbage tactic iTunes and I hope NO ONE BUYS THIS VERSION because the only way they seem to listen is when we use our $ to speak with! It is already looking like this ploy isn’t working like they hoped considering how they dropped the price immediately after releasing it. This make me hesitant to buy from Apple where k/hD is concerned! Hope everyone else does the same in boycotting this abusive tactic!
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:41:38 GMT
Visionary filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan unveils a chilling, mysterious new thriller about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly … reducing their entire lives into a single day. The film stars an impressive international cast including Golden Globe winner Gael García Bernal (Amazon’s Mozart in the Jungle), Vicky Krieps (Phantom Thread), Rufus Sewell (Amazon’s The Man in the High Cast...
Release date: 2021-07-23 Genre:Drama $4.99
1. this movie… - I have seen the movie times in theaters once at my house so i can say with absolute certainty that this movie is hot garbage. the only reason i went times in theaters was because i was invited by different people to go see it. the acting is so bad that it’s funny. i wasn’t sure wether to rate this stars or because i had tears streaming down my face my final time watching this movie, and it’s supposed to be horror/thriller. the script is absolutely terrible. i’ve never heard of any of the actors who played in this movie, besides alex wolff. the acting is almost robotic to the point where it sounds like they read the script mins before they shot the scenes. this movie is an absolute joke, but it is also sickening. SPOILERS SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DONT WANT IT the opening scene of the movie is of the kids in the car with their parents driving to a resort, they do some lazy foreshadowing whatever. later the most annoying character trent, a six year old boy who is scripted to be a “know it all”, goes around to every group of adults that later appear in the movie and says “hi i’m trent, and this is idlib, what are your names and occupations?”. that’s how we are introduced to the characters. no story telling or character development, just outright telling us. cut to the beach which is where most of this movie happens. the characters figure out their aging after the insane surgeon slices the rappers face,(i don’t even know most of the characters names despite watching this movie times) and it heals instantly. then they do they same when they remove the moms tumor. they don’t even really acknowledge the kids aging besides the fact that they all act scared and the parents don’t even recognize the kids, and then the mom starts screaming at everyone they need medical help, but the most disturbing part of this whole movie was when they had the year old and the year old who are now “all grown up” have sex. then the girl gets pregnant, everyone is weirded out and they say “we were just playing” AS IF THEY STILL HAVE THE MINDS OF INFANTS. and here’s the kicker, the baby dies no less than minutes after she gives birth. they put this scene in for NO reason. by this point all the characters are dropping like flies and the way the model dies made me GAG in the theater. END OF SPOILERS it was just so gross and disturbing. all of the cuts and the camera angles are so choppy, they put the teenaged girl in a too-tight swim suit and then zoom in on her cleavage, they show a naked butt in the first - mins of the film. and to top it all off, the ending was so bad. overall this movie deserves a ./, and the only reason it’s not getting is because of the accidental comedy that this whole movie is. if you have the chance to watch it for free, i don’t even think it’s worth it, unless you want to make fun a movie for hours of your life. or unless you’re looking for a laugh. please do not give money to go see this awful movie.
Wed, 23 Nov 2022 20:32:27 GMT
2. Must Watch - The Reason Ppl Are Saying It’s A Bad Movie Is Because This Movie Showed The True Nature Of Each Individual Race. Not Including The Scientific Facts, That This Movie Could Very Much Be A True Story . I Gave The Movie Stars Because It Showed How Evil , Evil, Can Be & is ! Must Watch ! The Haters Of This Movie Are Narcissistic ,Racist ,Bigots ..
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:21:35 GMT
3. Don’t listen to the haters - All the haters always rate M Night movies off of the Sixth Sense. Not saying that this movie is as good as the sixth sense, but it is good in its own way. It kept me guessing the whole time & I actually enjoyed the ending. Haters are going to find anything to pick out, it’s not a perfect movie, but I gave it five stars to try and offset people hating on the movie. Well acted & intriguing story
Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:51:59 GMT
4. One of the worst films I have ever seen.. - Whoever casted and wrote the script for this movie should be forced to eat a steaming pile of dog $%& and be forced to watch this movie over and over and over until they grow old n wither away. My year old nephews school rendition of the cat in the hat had better acting and script writing. I’d rather eat a dill pickle slim Jim, some Chester hot fries with only horchata to quench my thirst while listening to Metallica on the toilet than endure this movie again….
Wed, 10 Nov 2021 20:55:58 GMT
5. Bad writer - I mean, when they found that journal in the sand why didn’t they say anything?? I feel that the way it was displayed was wrong and needed to be put in a different way. It could’ve gone differently, realistically. Honestly, I’ll wait four or five years and watch this free then pay now.
Mon, 08 Nov 2021 00:09:32 GMT
6. Do NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS! - So wish ZERO STARS was a choice. It’s terrible. People MUST STOP giving Shyamalan money to make movies. It’s silly sloppy and just plain boring. And Shyamalan gives himself a big role in this one. Shameless and Shameful. I loved ‘th Sense’ Loved ‘Signs’ but this is simply garbage. Glad all those actors and crew had work and got to go to a resort to do it. But holy smokes what clunker. There are so many worthy and untried filmmakers in the world who deserve a shot. Shyamalan has had way more than his share. STOP ALREADY! Watch something ELSE!
Sat, 06 Nov 2021 16:07:37 GMT
7. Shyamalan’s Failures Are Getting Old - When you’re desperate to sell a political agenda and dress it up in a suspense thriller, it’s neither suspenseful or a thriller. It’s a dud. A once-promising director has a style that hasn’t aged well…at all. Grow old without ever seeing this movie. Your life will be better for it.
Fri, 05 Nov 2021 12:24:29 GMT
Sister Ann (Jacqueline Byers) believes she is answering a calling to be the first female exorcist… but who, or what, called her? In response to a global rise in demonic possessions, Ann seeks out a place at an exorcism school reopened by the Catholic Church. Until now these schools have only trained priests in the Rite of Exorcism - but a professor (Colin Salmon) recognizes Sister Ann's gifts and agrees to train her. Thrust onto the spiritual frontline with fellow student Father Dante (Christi...
Release date: 2022-10-28 $9.99
1. Should’ve Been Given An R Rating Instead Of A PG- Rating - Even though some of the humor in “Bros” won’t exactly age well due to its R rating because of a few mean spirited characters (particularly Billy Eichner’s character Bobby Lieber), among some other things, it’s still a little bit better than what’s on display in this awful movie known as “Prey For The Devil”. Honestly, this horrible horror movie should’ve been an R rating instead of a PG- because of not only the name but also the material itself, especially with young children involved. If there are any plans to make a sequel or multiple sequels to “Prey For The Devil”, somebody’s gotta make a petition to permanently cancel any possible sequels to this movie; maybe give them R ratings to avoid letting children watch them, too. In short, I hate “ Prey For The Devil”.
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 23:45:17 GMT
Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson star in a mind-shattering, suspense-filled thriller that stays with you long after the end of this riveting supernatural film. After David Dunn (Willis) emerges from a horrific train crash as the sole survivor -- and without a single scratch on him -- he meets a mysterious stranger (Jackson). An unsettling stranger who believes comic book heroes walk the earth. A haunting stranger, whose obsession with David will change David's life forever.
Release date: 2000-11-22 $4.99
1. Everything’s Amazing...Except The Ending - A slow-paced, yet just as thought provoking as The Sixth Sense, M. Night Shymalan’s third effort brings compelling characters, a subtle performance from Bruce Willis and a haunting one from Samuel L. Jackson, amazing writing and some terrific and thrilling superhero sequences. However, the twist ending proves to ultimately drag down the otherwise excellent movie in its severely anticlimactic and disappointing fashion.
Wed, 02 Sep 2020 01:47:10 GMT
2. Awesome movie - I'll admit when Unbreakable came out, even though I really liked the movie, I was disappointed with the twist at the end and to me it initially hurt the film. I'm still not % sure revealing it at the end the way it was worked better than it would have if it had been woven into the story from the start of the narrative. That detail aside, when I rewatch this movie, it really is a remarkable film. While Shyamalan has been somewhat inconsistent in delivering solid films largely due to the constant need to always have some kind of 'twist' ending, his movies never disappoint on ambiance and character building. Unbreakable is just a beautiful movie and knowing the twist at the end helps me enjoy the movie more when I rewatch it. Having the story continue even peripherally in Split and then much moreso in Glass is very cool. This is my favorite Bruce Willis character by far (even over Die Hard which may be blasphemy to some.)
Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:15:44 GMT
3. Eh... - Only watching this so i can watch SPILT then GLASS. Samuel always gives it his all to a character. The movie in general consistly gave me the urge to just turn it off or scroll through my phone. I forced myself through it. After the long camera shot between him and the female rider, I knew it was gunna be a bummer. Some scenes i felt like they just stuck the camera on a tripod and called it a day. Unnecessarily drawn out and that is what makes a boring movie. Then again it was debut'd almost years ago.
Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:01:51 GMT
4. Great movie, disappointing extras... - stars for the movie, star for the utter lack of extras. Bought the movie digitial earlier this month in preperation for Glass. Was VERY surprised and disappointed that neither the DVD or Blu-Ray extras were included. If you already own a physical copy of the film, as of //, there is no reason to upgrade to the digital version.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:48:11 GMT
5. Mediocre flick - As far as Bruce Willis & Samuel L. Jackson movies go... "Unbreakable", was kind of lame. The plot went alright; I perhaps would have probably neglected to finish watching the move about -rd's of the way thru... My ONLY endured watching Unbreakable to give myself background info as a pre-cursor for watching "Glass".
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:27:42 GMT
6. It will Break your brain - Unbreakable is a new millennium unsung hero movie! And like the Marvel Universe little did we know was the beginning of a universe in its own way! But hey we had Bruce Willis survive a Trainwreck that killed everyone else and their mother in law and yet he still lived! And Samuel Jackson who was a mastermind despite the worst bone density ever! Get broken over it!
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 23:29:27 GMT
7. So much wasted potential - The movie was building up. The guy only saved one person. The entire movie was pretty much finding out if he had special powers and like after he saved his first person he goes to a party that mr.glass invited him to and he shakes his hand and discovers that mr.glass was behind everything and it just ends. This movie would have been excellent if it just had more.
Sat, 24 Nov 2018 15:15:07 GMT
8. Amazing Take on The Superhero Genre! - The movie is a brilliant piece of work. It has great action, suspense, and one of the biggest twist endings of the st century! It has amazing performances by Bruce Willis as David Dunn, but I felt the best performance in the movie was Samuel L. Jackson’s haunting performance as Elijah Price, A.K.A Mr. Glass. It’s a definite watch and should be viewed by all superhero fans, as it has one of the most realistic takes on the superhero world since the Marvel Netflix shows. I would say that this movie is better than most Marvel films and almost all of the DCEU’s films. Definitely one of M. Night’s best films and one of the best films I’ve ever seen. I just can’t say enough good about it and praise it enough for it’s amazingness!
Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:35:54 GMT
The 9th film from Quentin Tarantino features a large ensemble cast and multiple storylines in a tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.
Release date: 2019-07-26 Genre:Drama $6.99
1. For boomers, a profound fil - For those of us who remember the Tate / Labianca murders, who read HHelter Skelter, and who are familiar with the address Cielo drive, this is a movie that is more tthan special. The final shot truly underscores the reason why Sharon Tate's sistter's shhirt was quite literally drenched in tears. Tarantino's rewriting of history - similar to Inglorious Basterds - is more than just welcome to we boomers. It sets things right, changes things to how they should have been. I praise Tarantino for the concept of this film and everything about it. As if the crane shotts were not amazing enough, everything about this film is impressive and more than satisfying.
Fri, 02 Dec 2022 09:58:30 GMT
2. Great movie - I don’t usually write reviews but I was a little saddened by the other reviews I seen and they are pretty bad but I don’t know if they watch the same movie I did but this movie is one of my personal favorites Quentin Tarantino rewrote the history of Sharon tate for the better with his own twist on things
Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:21:29 GMT
3. The PERFECT example of The Emperor's New Clothes - I don't think I could rate a movie lower. This movie is the PERFECT example of The Emperor's New Clothes in action. Terrible, boring movie with no redeemable qualities, yet everyone pretends to love it. Everything QT made before this was a thousand times better, but it's clear he's been slipping for a few movies. Hateful Eight was also not good, but was at least watchable. He's gotten way too far up his own butt.
Fri, 27 May 2022 04:27:03 GMT
4. Not That Impressive - I didn't think the soundtrack was that impressive. so where were the Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, The Beachboys, The Yardbirds and Bob Seager? I gave the movie Stars for the ending and the beautiful Pitbull taking out some of the "Demons". June of I just returned from a tour with the USMC in Vietnam() and shortly after Demon Manson and his minions committed their savagery even cutting up Sharon Tate and her unborn baby. I liked the happy ending instead of what really happened in true life. WTG Brad, Leonardo and especially "Brandy" the Pitbull. Edited on June rd after I just watched the movie.
Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:06:16 GMT
5. Fantastic Tribute to Hollywood’s Golden Age - I don’t get the hate for this movie, because I personally enjoyed this movie a lot! The actors were fabulous!! The soundtrack was fantastic, the directing was amazing, and I loved how it resembles Hollywood in the s. Brad Pitt definitely deserved the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor!! The climax pays off all the build up in the movie. I think this is a great film for Quentin Tarantino, and I loved how he tried to do something different here than in his other works. Overall, I absolutely enjoyed this movie, and I think it deserves those nominations!!
Sun, 27 Sep 2020 01:31:02 GMT
6. Only For True QT fans - True it’s not a Django , Pulp Fiction or Inglorious bastard’s. More like a Jackie Brown. They have some good plot points. I love the parallel connection between the Manson murders . Love looking for the Easter eggs it every QT film ( how many did you find ). Screw the haters it wasn’t for them anyways it was for us...
Sat, 29 Aug 2020 14:41:04 GMT
7. Quentin Tarantino's greatest achivement - Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was the finest and greatest films i have ever witnessed and to be sure this is my favroite movie of all time. And despite it's overlong exprience of Hollywood the look of that era of filmmaking and hollywood pop cultural is beyond beautiful and something i wanted out of a movie instead of a green screen hidden behind closed cameras not doing there best job, Quentin Tarantino does a fantastic job with the cinematopgraphy and casting choices as well. What's makes this film really well-written and bitter sweet is the fantastic performences from Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio each time there on screen they have the chance to shine. The film follows our two main characters Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stuntman best friend Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt) two of them role around 's hollywood and both of them starr in black and white westerns as for Cliff Booth and Rick Dalton spent their jolly days in their manison house and curious of their neighbor the late Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie) and sure Margot Robbie gives a cute performence as Sharon Tate if anyone can play Sharon Tate (Not Hilary Duff) it has to be Margot Robbie because she is a good actress and can pull off a english acent and did a good job protraying Sharon Tate who is the heart of this film and depicks her character as some
kind of love child and a angel to Hollywood. As for Rick Dalton Leonardo DiCaprio who gave a shining performence as Jordon Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street to be honest mister DiCaprio didn't had that much character in the film sure i thought the performence from DiCaprio was pure gold i thought playing a western actor wasn't enough for me to exprience Leo's angry performences. And Cliff Booth who is played by the lovable and huggable Brad Pitt who can play really likable characters and Burn After Reading is a good example. Brad Pitt shines as Cliff Booth and his character is undeniably hailrious and cool
to fit with a classic stuntman. Either way Quentin Tarantino's creative intent into making a film set in the coolest year of all time he manages to direct many cinematopgraphy chocies that were enjoyable treat. I highly recommend Once Upon a Time In Hollywood it's music choices and acting performences were quite the exprience for me to watch the film more than times and every time i watch the film it still gets my attention.
Fri, 07 Aug 2020 23:17:35 GMT
8. Let’s Get This Out Of The Way - Let’s get this out of the way. If you are someone who needs explosions every seconds, CGI everything, lots of skin to keep your attention, and can either take or leave a plot with a -second attention span, you probably won’t like this movie. That’s ok if that’s you, but this movie isn’t that. However, if you like other Tarantino movies, which have a plot, humor, character development, drama, and action, it’s probably a safe bet you’ll enjoy it. I love the characters, their interactions, and most of all, the storytelling that only Tarantino can bring to the screen in his amazing and unique way. I won’t rehash the plot, as you can read that anywhere. The dog Brandy and Brad Pitt’s character Cliff Booth have an awesome relationship in the movie too. This is Tarantino, but different, I’d say warmer. I’d call it a buddy flick, but Tarantino style. The scenery and transformation back to is incredible as well. I love this movie and it was definitely my favorite of the year, as well as, one of my favorites of all time.
Sun, 05 Jul 2020 09:56:25 GMT
From writer/director M. Night Shyamalan, comes the story of the Hess family in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, who wake up one morning to find a 500-foot crop circle in their backyard. Graham Hess (Mel Gibson) and his family are told extraterrestrials are responsible for the sign in their field. They watch, with growing dread, the news of crop circles being found all over the world. SIGNS is the emotional story of one family on one farm as they encounter the terrifying last moments of life as the wo...
Release date: 2002-08-02 Genre:Sci-Fi & Fantasy $4.99
1. Worth the watch - While not meant to be any sort of action-packed sci-fi thriller, the somewhat slow burn of the movie allows for the anticipation and impending dread to build right up until basically the finale. Although the dialogue and character development aren’t the best, and the plot is extremely straightforward, I’m a big fan of the pacing and how I actually became very attached to the characters. A story about questioning your beliefs and understanding of the meaning of your existence in the wake of significant loss, allowing you to think about who you are and what your purpose is when you seemingly lose the part of yourself that provided you with the greatest sense of purpose, while delivering it in an unconventional type of movie. Mel Gibson’s performance is subtle, nuanced, and very well executed.
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 02:44:07 GMT
2. A Quiet and Profound Entry in the Alien Invasion Tropes - In his last truly great film until Split, M. Night Shyamalan once again flexes his storytelling and filmmaking chops with a subversive look at faith and family. The quietness of the story within the larger context of a global extraterrestrial invasion is sure to engage audiences and offer a profound look at one man’s family.
Tue, 05 Jan 2021 18:52:08 GMT
3. This movie...I can’t even tell you. - Signs. What do you think of when you hear this? I think of this movie. It was brilliant, amazing, stunning and creepy. A lot of alien movies like to have military forces and special army people or what-not interfere with the threat-but this story is of a family surviving and waiting out the attacks in their small farm in Penn? It’s great. Reminds me a lot of A Quiet Place, but not as good. I rate it stars, but for A Quiet Place, I would rate five. The aliens could have looked more interesting, but I am not complaining.
———For the Parents: This movie is PG-, and that’s what I would have rated it. But I would net recommend letting a child under years old watch this. It had a couple jumpscares and swears, but other than that nothing else was bad. The director did I great job on this movie. Keep it up. :)
Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:23:03 GMT
4. Yep, its good - I watched this while it was in theaters. It is a great movie worth owning. I had forgotten about it and am here purchasing to see it again because someone had the nerve to compare this to 'A Quiet Place'!
That it most certainly isn’t, but it is one of the best Syfi thrillers of its time.
Wed, 16 May 2018 01:26:38 GMT
5. Scared spotless by things that thump in the night - As a devotee of scary science fiction movies, this one moves me right to the edge of my seat every time I see it -- right along with Alien. The cast delivers spine-tingling tension as the film builds to create tension in the viewer, and from the first scenes, they craft a tension-wrought story that is spellbinding. More so, the movie plays on a number of very real terrors that we all feel when facing unusual, fear-filled situations in the dark. Even though I've seen this movie countless times, it still evokes very honest visceral reactions to the aliens each time that I view it.
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:17:32 GMT
6. Scary Movie - In scary movie it makes it a comedy but Signs is better as a kid when I watch I ran around and grab a bat and stay up late protecting my self then in my imagation aliens are real I was wondering aliens hit hundreds of birds in Arkansas in air and dropped dead on streets, houses, roads, I was scared till I stop watching it for years it came back.
Fri, 01 Jun 2012 03:05:09 GMT
7. signs - a quandary of science and religion - there's no denying Shyamalan's skill at suspense building and creepy atmospherics, and this film is one of his best, but simply because of the endearing family dynamics, as almost every other aspect of this film is severely flawed .. there's just enough backstory to create well-rounded characters and to also set up the character's motivations .. but the whole film is quite half-baked, and i just can't shake the lazy thought behind the twist, and just how asinine the ending is because of it .. (spoiler alert) the aliens are thwarted by water, it turns out they have a severe allergy .. i mean, not only is there a significant amount of water in our atmosphere, but didn't they notice upon their final approach, even simply by visual, that the entire planet is covered in water? you would think that since they have the tech to get here ,they can probably deduce that this planet could support life, i mean, that's why they came right? that right there is proof they can deduce the planet's composition. maybe they didn't know they were allergic, because were they come from, there is no water? i don't really want to make excuses for Shyamalan, because it's just bad science .. since life on earth needs water to survive, and the entire universe is made of the same stuff everywhere, than it probably means that all life is DNA based and needs water to survive. so it's possible they came all the way here and had no way to get back, but they are supposedly an advanced alien race. this is the downfall of this film .. also, the whole faith aspect of Gibson's character and really surrounding the entire film feels oddly forced, as if Shyamalan can't shake the fact that what people declare as miracles are still indeed coincidence .. it raises a good question about the nature of miracles, and how while one may see something as a miracle, it's really only because of their personal circumstance .. i'm sure the aliens didn't think it very miraculous that they can't live on the planet after all .. if the aliens had just come for resources, why wouldn't they just take them and leave, instead of subjecting themselves to possible death .. if you can shut your brain off, this is a good film, with some good scares and appropriate cinematography, but otherwise, quite dumb ..
Fri, 04 May 2012 03:52:56 GMT
8. Makes ya' jump - I'm biased. I am a true M. Knight Shyamalan fan. I was surprised to see Mel Gibson as a star in one of his films, but, not at all disappointed. "Signs" was truly startling on more than one occasion. As always in his films, the direction of actors is fantastic. Particularly in "signs" there is a comedic portrayal of familial bond and connection; thus providing the viewer with a personally driven concern of suspense and safety. Meaning, it's easy to become emotionally connected to the characters. It's a great movie. Yes, there are aliens. Definitely cool...but that's not the point. This is a movie that multiple degrees of cinema fans can enjoy - even together.
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:28:24 GMT
At first glance, this village seems picture perfect, but this close-knit community lives with the frightening knowledge that creatures reside in the surrounding woods. The evil and foreboding force is so unnerving that none dare venture beyond the borders of the village and into the woods. But when curious, headstrong LUCIUS HUNT plans to step beyond the boundaries of the town and into the unknown, his bold move threatens to forever change the future of the village.
Release date: 2004-07-30 Genre:Horror $4.99
1. BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES!!! - I watched this movie for the first time with my best friends and have been obsessed with it ever since! No Caps!!! This is such an inspiring movie and all of the actors/actresses have done a great job with it! Even though I have only seen it twice I would still give it this title... I can’t wait to watch it again tonight with my family!
Mon, 14 Oct 2019 01:12:57 GMT
2. BEAUTIFUL!! Great story - The characters and cast are fantastic!
The plot is definitely thrilling, and the way it is filmed is definitely beautiful. No, it isn’t a horror film, but you still get the suspenseful side mixed in. Although it’s a good movie, I don’t suggest it to a “picky” movie watcher (Someone genre limited). It is wonderfully done, and by far, one of my favorites.
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 22:27:14 GMT
3. Good - This was a vey original movie. Very, very unique. Great thriller with an ending that you wouldnt suspect in a million years. I didnt think the ending was bad, I thought it was profoundly original and interesting. Dont listen to the debbie downers.
The downside is that once you know the ending, like many of his movies, you just cannot watch it again because it doesnt have the same effect.
So while I really liked this one, I wont be adding it to my library.
You should definitely see it though if you havent. Rent it and enjoy.
Wed, 16 May 2018 01:24:17 GMT
4. Fantastic - This is a beautiful, magical movie that has the ability to keep you on edge. The ending is VERY thought-provoking, especially with how it skillfully blends into reality and makes everything else that happened look real and realistic while still allowing it to keep its magical elements. James Newton Howard's score is sublime and puts the thriller AND magical elements on steroids all while blending everything very very well. A must-see and a must-own!
Mon, 07 Aug 2017 16:17:57 GMT
5. Wow - This movie is brilliant. Young people should not watch this movie because they don't understand it. It's not a horror movie, it's a movie about ordinary people who are fed up with the violent imperfect world that's all about money and power and they want to reverse it and live their lives in peace. We really should have more villages in this world to live in peace, love and happiness. Just like God intended. It's more about what one person will sacrifice for true love. His best movie so far, and I liked them all.
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 02:47:46 GMT
6. God Probably Likes This!! - This movie was made excellently! The twist, the story-line... I approve that they made the color "red" the bad color. I'm guessing they made it that piticular color because it's the color of blood. Though they never told us what Luches's color was, I think this was the best movie I have seen ever!
Thu, 24 Dec 2015 17:56:23 GMT
7. Beautifully executed movie - This mesmerizing story unfolds to reveal the one true purpose of their existence. Inspiring, beautifully filmed with an amazing soundtrack that creates the feel and emotion throughout the story. This movie was well cast, as characters are believable and William Hurts acting is especially good, not to mention the amazing blind girl character, Bryce Howard, I believe she's Ron Howard's daughter. I rank this to be one of MNS best films. A true original. I also like the cameo he did in this movie. He seems to do that in all of his films.
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 02:51:54 GMT
8. some hate it some love it - I loved this movie,it was dark the whole bump noise in the woods and the plot then the ending.Some people hate it i really liked it . I live by the woods and know what its like to walk in the woods at night .Some how he captured the feeling of walking in the woods at night. YOU will be scared but really what you think is out there is not out there.
Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:51:25 GMT
Acclaimed writer and director Rian Johnson (Brick, Looper, Star Wars: The Last Jedi) pays tribute to mystery mastermind Agatha Christie in KNIVES OUT, a fresh, modern-day murder mystery where everyone is a suspect. When renowned crime novelist Harlan Thrombey (Christopher Plummer) is found dead at his estate just after his 85th birthday, the inquisitive and debonair Detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig) is mysteriously enlisted to investigate. From Harlan’s dysfunctional family to his devoted...
Release date: 2019-11-27 $14.99
1. Knives Out - A good laugh out loud flick with some interesting twists. There’ll be a few people who’ll complain about a particular political/policy issue, but I think they missed just how “privileged “ some people just believe they have or are. Craig’s southern accent inside of his UK accent is rather unique, and how his character steps in and the interactions afterwards just build on up.
Fri, 09 Dec 2022 01:54:25 GMT
2. One special request - I love Knives Out!! I’ve watched it so many times now. I do have one special request if you can do it. Can you put Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery and future Knives Out movies on iTunes? So that way, those who can’t get Netflix and other streaming platforms can get them here and watch them anytime they want to. I hope you can make this happen. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
Fri, 11 Nov 2022 19:05:59 GMT
3. Two words, Be. AMAZED - I LOVE THIS FILM. This is my favorite Halloween film. Direct me not watching it if you are under (even though I'm ), but It is a true comical mystery movie! I love the part when they find out who the inheritance belongs too, the whole argument was hilarious.
I hope other people enjoyed it as much as I did.
Sat, 25 Jun 2022 18:23:25 GMT
4. Blown Away - I watched this movie in the theatre going in with no expectations and the movie blew me away! The plot is amazing, there are so many twists, grade A actors doing Grade A acting, and amazing writing. It will keep you on the edge of your seat and laughing until your stomach hurts! / would recommend.
Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:06:44 GMT
5. Overrated - I thought it was decent. Worth a watch, and it certainly held my attention for longer than most movies. Most of the actors were excellent, including the young woman as the main character. Cinematography and locations were great. Script was pretty good, and I enjoyed the score. But when it ended, I felt like it was TLJ all over again- contrived ways to throw the viewer off the real plot, exaggerated elements that are too convenient just to make story pieces fit together in ridiculous ways, and my god that accent by Craig was hard to hear. Also if you caught the reference to Seen (whether intentional or not), so did I, and I didn’t think highly of it lol.
Thu, 06 Aug 2020 18:47:25 GMT
6. Mediocre at best. - First time I saw this film and I didn’t like it. Second time around, it was better than I remembered. The humor falls a little bit flat but in a way it’s still funny. Big reveal was underwhelming but surprising at the same time. Daniel Craig and Chris Evans were excellent. It’s a slow mover for a whodunnit. I’ve seen better from this genre of movies but if you’re a whodunnit fan, it can’t hurt to watch it. Didn’t really live up to what the critics and audience said. A /.
Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:10:57 GMT
7. THE MOST PERFECT MOVIE - Wow just wow. This movie is fun and constantly has you on your feet and wondering what’s going to happen next. It’s never predictable either which makes it even more enjoyable. Time after time watching this movie, I gain more respect for the filmmakers and writers who incorporated many hints and foreshadowing throughout the writing and set. Not to mention the acting which was top notch, the movie is filled with legends, I mean Captain America?? HELLO! Chris Evans is one of my favorite actors and he makes this movie even more amazing than it already is. And his sweater- just amazing. Shout out to Rian Johnson for an amazing job on this movie. If you need a movie to watch no matter what you are in the mood for, watch this movie it has it all!
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 02:33:32 GMT
8. Meh...Too easy to figure out! - Went into this movies with high hopes of liking it. But, geez, I easily figured out the perpetrator within the first minutes. Not what I like in a whodunnit movie. Yes, the actors were all good in their parts, so I did enjoy that, as well as the plot. The movie’s underlying message was pretty clear. All in all, a pretty good movie, but I’ve seen better in this genre.
Sat, 06 Jun 2020 21:37:44 GMT