Grab your torches and join Emmy Award-winning host and showrunner Jeff Probst to go behind the scenes of the Emmy Award-winning reality series Survivor like never before. “On Fire with Jeff Probst” is your ultimate companion to Survivor season 44 whether you’re a superfan or new to the show. Each week Jeff will go inside the latest episode and share some of the secrets for HOW they make the show and WHY they do the things they do. He’ll also answer your questions and one lucky fan gets t...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. New to podcasts - This may sound silly but, I’m new to podcasts. I’m hard of hearing…about % hearing loss in both ears. However, I very recently got new hearing aids which allow me to stream music, books and podcasts directly from my phone into my hearing aids. Being a big Survivor fan forever THIS was the first podcast I listened to! Loved it! Lots of background information and fun details about the show. Thanks for providing all the history and highlights.
2. Hello new favorite podcast! - This was AWESOME! First, getting to hear Jeff Probst talk for an hour is a dream. I’ve always felt he was such a kind, smart, driven human. This podcast confirms that fully. Second, hearing details and insights into the entire process is so interesting!! I feel more connected to the show and the crew and even the cast just after listening to episode one. I cannot wait to hear more and I’m already banking on this being my new favorite podcast!! Way to go, Jeff and crew! You’re nailing it!
3. Come on in (guys) - I would give this six stars if they let me. Loyal fan since Season . Awesome first podcast. Loving all the inside scoop on how one of my favorite shows of all time comes to be on my TV. Psyched to have this podcast as a companion for season and hopefully many more seasons to come.
4. I never listen to reality competition podcasts…. - But here I am!!! I am living for this!!! I love that there is no fluff. It’s all the juicy tea without me having to dig for it. So friken good!! PS I participate in many home produced versions of the show. That is as hard core as I get about this. I have been doing it well over a decade.
5. Surprisingly good! - As a fan of the show, I’ve been like many who’ve been a little let down with this new iteration that is the last four seasons — including — and so was not expecting great things from the podcast. Wrong I was. Very well done, great insider information and JP proves why he’s been doing this at such a high level for so long. Hoping that he takes note of some of his own commentary with regards to essentially giving players a little more smack talk during challenges…Sassy Jeff is always the best Jeff!
6. This man - This is what I’ve been looking for. Thank God Jeff is doing a podcast. the second I turned it on, I smiled hugely. Jeff is the best host on any show. Not only is he extremely adorable but he has the most wonderful, upbeat, uplifting exciting, enthused, personality of any host on TV presently, and in the past for that matter. You can tell I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Probst. I love the shell, and I love him! I’ve been watching from day one with my family. I will never forget my youngest (who is now ) would be outside playing with all her buddies after dinner. It was summertime when the first season aired and everyone would gather outside to hang out. Normally, of course she would never want to go in and get ready for bed and on survivor night, my husband or I would say “time for us to go in, survivor’s coming on” and she would say “bye guys” to her friends and run in the house. you’re amazing. Thank you for doing the podcast. It is bringing me such joy. Continued good health to you!!
7. Sole Survivor - This is such a needed podcast. I’ve always wanted to know the behind the scenes process. Finding out the production process is a great idea and understanding. I absolutely love this show and project. I can not wait until my chance to take part in achieving the Title of Sole Survivor. My question is : Do you, Jeff, take a look at the players and decide who you think will win the game off first impressions? Thank you! -Kaitlyn-
8. A Great Podcast for the Survivor Lover - It’s great to learn more behind the scenes information about Survivor. JP does an amazing job of hosting a lighthearted and fun podcast with great additional voices added to the mix. Would highly recommend for everyone who loves survivor or who is just starting to watch now!
9. More Please! - I don’t know where to begin that’s how much I love this podcast. Jeff Probst really knows how to describe things and his passion for the show shines through! I’m getting answers to all kinds of things that have crossed my mind through the years. I’ve been watching from the beginning, love the show, and this is such a welcomed addition after each episode. I am so thrilled to get insight like this after the episode!!
10. FINALLY - I’ve watched every season of Survivor as it aired and I am now watching again on Paramount . I always say “I wish the live reunion show had more behind the scenes”. I’m so happy you are finally doing this Podcast with behind the scenes. I loved it and can’t wait for the next one. Great Job!!!! Here’s to another years. PS…Jeff, the first few seasons, you were horrible as a host but now YOU ROCK IT
Betches Media presents Mention It All, a podcast dedicated to breaking down all things Bravo. Your host, certified Bravoholic Dylan Hafer, is covering everything Real Housewives and more, including weekly episode recaps and analysis, the latest social media drama, and interviews with your favorite Bravolebrities. For more Bravo memes, commentary, and special guests, follow @bravobybetches on Instagram.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Fun but wrong - I am listening to this a week late so you probably did not realize that there are receipts about the engagement party seatingMelissa was annoyed that she wasn't sitting there her children and asked to be moved so yes once again she just made up a lie and lied and lied and lied. That's what she does
2. Not good anymore - I used to love this podcast. I looked forward to it every week. Since losing one of the main host’s (which they never addressed, it was weird) I can’t make it through mins without turning it off. The guest host’s are awful and chaotic, not in a fun way. I wish Dylan had a permanent co-host. I feel like the vibe is off now, the show feels directionless and annoying with the contradicting guest host’s
3. Dylan is the best - Updating my star review: Dylan is still the best. I love when he has guests from other bravo accounts because the conversation flows so naturally. But the best guest from the betches office is Taylor Jackson by far. I love when she’s on bc you can tell she and Dylan are actually friends who like each other and enjoy talking bravo together.
4. Stop with the “like” - I typically love listening to this podcast but had to turn off the episode with the gals from FaceTune because of the extremely excessive use of the word “like.” Is there a way to avoid having guests that use that word so frequently? Otherwise, always enjoy listening to Dylan.
5. Re: Episode “Like like like” - On the episode that aired on // the guest you had on said the word “like” so many times I had to stop listening. I really love this podcast and yes Dylan says “like” a lot but it’s not annoying, however the co-host this week said it so much I couldn’t even focus on what the content was anymore. Hopefully she listens to the episode so she can hear it and work on it for next time. I would give five stars any other episode but I just couldn’t this time.
6. Lackluster every episode - I don’t care for Dylan’s hosting skills. Most of the time it’s a - minute episode saying the absolute most basic facts recapping a show. His cadence also makes it hard to follow along. It feels like every sentence is stretched. His guest seem playful and throw watermelons down the line and Dylan bats every time not understanding a joke, and taking everything so literal. It’s a very basic podcast compared to shows like Everything Iconic, Brav Bros or Two Judgey Girls which are entertaining, funny, perspective changing and an hour long.
7. Really like this podcast but like.. - Every other like word out it Dylan’s mouth is like the word like. Like I don’t understand how like no one like ever called this out in like the reviews. Like one time I was like bored and driving and like I counted how many times like Dylan said the word like and it was like over times within like one like episode. If you think I am like being overdramatic in this review but like just listen and notice and like you will see this is legit like how he talks.
8. Normally love - I typically love this podcast and Dylan is so fun to listen to, but the most recent guest on for the RHOBH recap was painful to listen to. I’m not sure if she’s just not used to podcasting but I couldn’t even make it through the whole episode listening to her have zero energy and barely make it through a thought. Hoping it’s back to just Dylan or other guests soon!
Four times a week Kate Casey interviews directors, producers, and reality stars from unscripted television.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Jonathan Mark- sigh - Ridiculous to have a medium give insight into the air crash - absolutely anybody could give the answers in the viewpoint that he gave -- Total general theories I could've told you the exact same thing, and I'm not a famous medium- usually like this podcast, but episodes like this - ugh
2. Brilliant Podcast so glad I found this - Hilarious, and great content. Really enjoy the true crime episodes especially and the collaboration with Jodi Weber. Thanks Kate for keeping us all laughing and the Patreon too. Nice to hear someone with such a big family is also able to balance this demanding career. Keep on keeping on!
3. Great listen! - Kate Casey’s clever wit and amazing guests have me looking forward to Fridays even more. As a reality show lover this podcast is a must listen! Update!
Kate has increased the frequency of her podcasts and I couldn’t be happier!
Loving the new addition of Jodi Weber who is a retired FBI agent and has become a repeat guest! Wonderful perspective and insight on the true crimes that fascinate us all. Kate is a talented, thoughtful interviewer and asks all the questions we want to know. A must listen!
4. So Much More! - Kate does review reality TV shows, which I love. But she also highlights other documentaries and shows that are SO interesting! Shows I would never have heard about otherwise. I get a “What to Watch” email from her each week and it’s my go to for TV watching. After watching one of her great recommendations, my husband asked “how’d you know about this show?” And the answer is from Kate! I appreciate her entertaining and intelligent style
5. OBSESSED!! - I’ve never been a ‘Fan Girl’, but after joining the ‘Reality Life With Kate Casey’ FB group, I AM!! This is THE BEST podcast EVER. Hubby and I download HOURS of Kate’s amazing content for our car trips, and I’ve been able to unpack a K sq ft house getting lost in the myriad of content she thoughtfully delivers. Keep up the good work, Kate!
6. Subscribe now - There are plenty of pop culture podcasts but Kate is an ultimate professional with thoughtful questions and a great point of view, which makes her show stand out from the rest. Her breadth of guests and content makes this podcast one of my favs. She is an amazing interviewer and listens to her fans. Subscribe immediately!
7. My go to podcast - Not only does Kate review reality tv but she lets me know all the documentaries I need to watch. Kate puts out a must watch list every week which has become my new tv guide. I love her interview style and the platform she gives to those people behind the scenes to get their projects out there. Bravo Kate Casey
8. Not just another Reality TV podcast - Kate Casey’s Reality Life Podcast is not just another Reality TV podcast. Kate has a wide range of interests outside of typical reality TV. I love that she spotlights great documentaries. She has very interesting non-typical guests like producers that work to develop the shows we all love. It is great to get a behind the scenes view from these interviews. You may not listen to every episode based on your particular interests, but when one of them hits on a show that you have been interested in or that you love to watch, you will be rewarded with a fascinating look inside or interview with one of the cast members.
9. Entertaining - I love Kate’s interviewing style and techniques. She is equally as serious about her approach to the Housewives as she is to the criminologist, forensic scientists and investigators of some of the most horrific crimes involving families. Kate telling Jo Frost some examples of her parenting experiences was hysterical and bold for sharing. I’m sorry that Kate left the communications field in DC (my home) her voice would be a breath of fresh air.
10. My Favorite podcast! - I listen to about diff podcasts weekly, but I don’t necessarily listen to every episode EXCEPT for this one. Kate is masterful in her interviews. She could be on mins or /. She does a deep dive into the subject matter, or the show, or the personal history of whomever she interviews. I also love her What To Watch advice. Thank you Kate for all you do!!
Introducing Cocktails and Gossip, from the creators of the wildly popular @BravoandCocktails_ Instagram account and website. The podcast where cocktails are sipped, but you better believe tea will be spilled. Join co-hosts B and Amanda as they chat Reality TV, Celebrity Blind Items, and exclusive tea that’s only shared here on the podcast. Thank you to the Cocktailers community for 200,000+ downloads so far - that's what's helped us get to #1 on Apple Podcasts!
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Had potential - Overall, I had really liked the hosts and listening to their insight on Bravo gossip. However, they wait too long to post episodes after recording. A lot of the “gossip” they discuss has already been confirmed or denied (sometimes for nearly a week), so I end up skipping over those parts (which usually is a good chunk of each episode). Additionally, please don’t recap RHONJ or embrace a mindset of changing your opinion when presented new information. It feels like you’re just searching for evidence to defend Joe and Melissa.
2. Getting annoying - I want to love this podcast but I can’t stand Amanda’s voice and the way she doesn’t have any original thoughts of her own. All she does is agree with and repeat after B. Also, bringing up gossip just to stop mid sentence and decide to share it on their paid platform is getting annoying. This podcast is becoming much more exclusive rather than inclusive.
3. B is Pathetic - How old is this woman? She’s literally giddy when recalling stories of herself behaving like a child when interacting with these “bravo” stars. Truly bizarre to me. Never met a middle-aged woman who is sooo immature and so sheltered. Sounds like two not-cool women sitting around and pretending their friends with the popular kids. And those popular kids are also really lame. Get a grip ladies!
4. Can’t take the sound disparity - I don’t hate this podcast as much as other reviewers, however, sound disparity between the two hosts is horrible. Amanda sounds fine, but then you have to turn way up to hear B. Once it goes back to Amanda it’s like she’s yelling at you. I don’t mind adjusting the volume once or twice, but not over a dozen times, this podcast isn’t at all worth the effort.
5. Terrible - With all the Jen Shah and Miami news coming out, and just in general, them releasing a pod a week after the fact kind of defeats the purpose and claim of spilling tea. We know everything you claim to be breaking before your pod is even released. Also, the booming loud ads that come on mid-sentence are obnoxious. Much better Bravo pods out there.
6. Wanted to like it - I really wanted to like this pod but there are a couple things I just can’t get past. First, not knowing the names of the people they’re talking about. Amanda calls Raquel from VPR “Rachelle” every single time and that’s just one example. I feel like a BARE MINIMUM requirement is knowing their names. Second is the teasing they do. They’ll start to get into “hot tea” then abruptly stop, say never mind, let’s save this for the paid pod. I understand wanting to monetize on this (I would if I could) but it feels very high school “I have a secret but I won’t tell you”. It seems like the pod is still fairly young so maybe they just haven’t found their rhythm yet.
7. Saving that for the other pod - We’ve got to stop with the ‘oh jk, we are saving that for the subscribers’ if you want to do that, fine but be more prepared and know that going into it the podcast instead of discussing it during this podcast which no we don’t pay for but you still get paid to do.
8. Ads in the middle of the pod without warning. - I get it, you clearly don’t care about the free pod but why do you insert adds/commercials in the middle of whatever you are saying. I get it, you’re a “business woman” but a lead-in into an ad (like other podcasts do) would be nice and not have it so LOUD.
9. The whole thing is a grift - The podcast is a week behind the actual gossip they discuss, but fans are expected to spend $. a month to get additional podcasts and “tea”. The website is trash, the podcast cohost is always drunk and “B” regurgitates the same Instagram story “gossip” five times a day. THE SAME POSTS OVER AND OVER to trick people into engagement!Their links are constantly broken, but it’s always Instagram’s fault. They deliberately post all the paywall links mixed with the free gossip to…what? Annoy their fans into paying them for gossip they get from randoms in the dms? It’s also beyond obvious they’re not objective and are used by specific Bravolebs to further their narratives (Craig leaking the Luke allegations in Winterhouse). I’ve never heard any other content creator gush the way B does over Craig and Paige and there’s a reason for that.
10. If you are a suburban Karen excited to know “hip” terminology….this will be your favorite - It’s okay…interesting content but they spend a lot of time patting themselves on the back for crowd sourced info with a presumed sense of authority. also one of the host’s voices sounds very similar to Whitney… a lot of start stopping in a normal sentence. It’s good background noise…with bits and pieces that are interesting.
11. Caution - Do not offer the hosts or the instagram owner any views or perspectives that don’t % fit within their opinions. They will not be respectful and will block you. Even if you agree to disagree and wish their gossip business well, they will block and gleefully post about it to their instagram story. Once was fan and now I regret that. Support and listen to the Bravo Docket instead
Recapping Survivor 42 and talking with previous Survivor contestants and breaking down who got voted out and why. Rob Cesternino brings humor and strategic insight to every episode airing on CBS in 2022
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. The EdgyMili Tribe has Spoken! - Rob: “ Don’t you worry Jenny Autumn isn’t going anywhere…she’s back”! The Tribe: Thank goodness you heard us! Jenny’s insightful analysis with incredible extemporaneous humor is the best! Just the right amount of respectful edginess with value added perspective. And the chemistry between the two of you is unmatched. More please!
2. Exceptional - Update: I originally gave a five star rating and still really enjoy the various podcasts. But, although I enjoy the Why ----Lost with David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis, I don't mean to be nit picking, but Jessica Lewis's constant laughing really distract. I understand the emotion and passion for the show, and I'm not sure if it is that or a nervous laugh, but her constant need to laugh throughout, funny or not, should be edited as a distracting feature. Rob, you are a consummate professional, And it is so easy to give your podcasts a five star review. You are also humble, such an endearing quality, especially since you have cast such a wide net in terms of your appeal to so many different kinds of listeners. Although you do like to talk ( your admission and Nicole’s), you are also a good listener and excellent interviewer. You always make the interview about the person or subject and rarely about yourself (unusual in this podcast world). And most admirably, although you do have your opinions, I do not believe I have ever heard you criticize a person in a demeaning way; you always seem to try to build them up as well. Know the value of your podcast; you have built an incredible community and legacy!! I can’t think of a other podcast that can compare to RHAP in depth and scope. Each podcast and segments are interesting, thought-provoking, humorous, insightful, and entertains, a combination that is difficult to achieve in balance. All who contribute to RHAP, especially Rob, I thank you! Just to add, I really enjoyed the interview with Cass recently.
3. So much content! - I need more hours in the day to listen to all of the wonderful coverage of Survivor, I discovered RHAP through BB and I started watching Survivor because of RHAP, my absolute favorites are “The Know It Alls” and the “B&B” with Mike Bloom (formerly known as DigiBloom) and Liana. Keep up the great work!
4. Risking it all - I am risking all my stars to do this review. It’s pretty scary because I am not sure that I’ll get the chance to use them again but it feels worth it right now because I want to make a BIG MOVE! As a survivor fan, I know big moves are what it takes in this fast, new era game! Drop the keep the . Thanks Rob and company for always breaking it down and keeping it light and funny! As they say in my country, stew is life!
5. Hard to listen to - I like this podcast for the breakdown of the episodes especially with all the different twists this season. However, it has become unbearable for me to listen to due to the abundance of “like”, “you know” and “uh”. If you’re looking for a drinking game to get you drunk very fast and drink every time one of those fillers are spoken this podcast is for you.
6. Soooo confused… - This. is. torture. I love RHAP, but I just want recaps of Survivor, but it’s impossible. There are multiple RHAP shows & each podcast has like different shows per episode. Plus you can’t just let the podcast run because of all the different shows. I’m so frustrated. Which of all these RHAPs am I supposed to listen to if I just want recaps?? Please…I just want a recap…one recap for each episode.
7. Best & Hardest Working Podcaster - I’ve been listening to Rob Has A Podcast for about years. I can’t believe how much content he records every single day! Always entertaining and informative—I’ve loved listening to his Survivor content. The guests who join Rob are fun & I love all the interviews that he does with former survivors. Thank you for a great podcast!!
8. A little too PC - I used to really love this podcast. In fact, I often go back and listen to old episodes of the know-it-alls. However, recently the show has become so PC and delves into identity politics way too much. I feel like it’s very obvious where on the political spectrum all the podcasters on this channel are. It’s kind of a turn-off. I often find myself rolling my eyes.
9. Hours! - I can’t believe I’ve listen to this for hours! (I admit that I listen at . speed), and it was so much fun! I could listen to Christian talk all day and night about survivor and any other topic. When he is on the podcast, it is an absolute joy to listen to! This whole top countdown has been a blast I’m looking forward to that last eight seasons but this one is by far my favorite so far.
10. Whomever Rob can get today... - This podcast used to have much more analysis, but Rob’s busy with other things these days and so he just makes it up with guests from the Survivor community, which is a shame, because Rob typically has much more insight into the game than do most of the mactors and characters in the Survivor community. It also eats into whatever is left of his analysis, as he has to bend over backwards to be nice to everyone now.
11. RHAP is a must listen for Survivor fans - Rob Cesternino has been podcasting for years, and his experience really shows. Listen to his year history of RHAP, he goes into how he started the podcast and important milestones along the way that helped to make RHAP what it is today. Both funny moments like Tony’s llama talk cracking Nicole up, Mike White tearing Rob a new one, to touching moments like Rob’s talk with his dad just before his dad passed. I’ve been listening to Rob since , Survivor Cagayan and it was one of the best times to jump on board. And I’m so happy the Wiggle Room is back, even if just for the last time.
Other than the episode itself the Wandoff has been the thing I look forward to most each week!
Congratulations Rob on years!
Rob Cesternino hosts Survivor 42 podcasts and interviews, Reality TV talk about Amazing Race, Big Brother and more. Started in 2010, RHAP has built an online community around fans who love to talk about Reality TV shows with other fans and our network of hosts. Rob Cesternino is a two-time Survivor contestant and was referred to by Jeff Probst asThe Smartest Player to Never Win Survivor. For more on RHAP, visit http://www.RobHasAwebsite.com or contact rob at Rob@RobHasAwebsite.com
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Best Real Love Boat Podcast in the World! - Not only hilarious and entertaining, but surprisingly educational. I now brush my teeth twice a day every day of the week! Clean teeth are no longer limited to just weekends. People at work will now come and talk to me face to face. That’s all thanks to you three! Keep up the great work.
2. Never thought I’d give RHAP anything but stars but here we are (this is for BB content) - I never thought I’d leave anything but a star review for anything RHAP. I respect what Rob has created so much and have been a massive fan for many years. I support his content in so many ways (likes, comments, views, financially, etc), but these past couple years have been BAD in terms of the Bb coverage. And I’m being very generous here in my number of stars and the verbiage I’m using. Ever since bb, what used to be at least a semi-unbiased podcast about the big brother game itself and the houseguests, is now something different entirely. The podcasters they have on every BB show have the EXACT SAME opinions. The “more woke”, the more podcast time they receive. They all have the same favorites and regurgitate the same talking points. That’s fine for BBTwitter, but it alienates a very large part of their fan base (RHAP and Big Brother’s fanbase) because not every fan has these same opinions. The way they talked about/portrayed the Kyle situation rubbed a lot of people the wrong way & I know for a fact turned them off to RHAP for the remainder of the season. The way they put Taylor on a pedestal where she could do absolutely no wrong EVER also didn’t sit well with everyone. They did the same thing with Tiffany last season. In the past, you could at least count on Taran and Rob to be unbiased in their coverage on the pod, but now Taran has drank the koolaid and joined the herd. Rob still remains the consummate professional. While trying to meet a diversity of race quota like cbs is doing after being accused of having too many white male podcasters on their shows for years, they somehow course corrected WAY too far in the other direction. RHAP should also consider trying to meet a diversity of thought quota as well to balance the scales. Talk to super fans who love Big Brother but also don’t worship at the feet of what BBTwitter swears by, and have those ppl as recurring guests on the pod. A debate and back and forth is not only fun and entertaining, it’s healthy. It makes the listeners more engaged if they feel like they aren’t the only one who thinks like them and aren’t alone in their thoughts. I’m sorry this is long but I’ve been wanting to say this for years now and I REALLY hope something changes because I can’t support RHAP anymore if it continues down this same path.
3. Michael and the money $K - Hi - Thinking - Angela is the one getting the checks for the day episodes. I am sure she is getting paid a lot more than $ per. I would bet she is holding the money THEY both are due, since she is in control of it. So Michael asking for $K is probably a portion of the money she has received from TLC. the $ she is spending on the body makeover. I love your show!!!!!
4. Disappointing… Still - I’ll continue to beat the drum that there needs to be more diverse hosts. I’ve enjoyed the Claim to Fame coverage but the experience would’ve been richer if the hosts didn’t continue to discount the identities of Black contestants’ relatives or possible guesses. It’s unnerving. Over the years I’ve stopped listening then come back and I’m always disappointed. It’s an ugly feeling being constantly disregarded because a host us unfamiliar with the value of minorities. “I know Jesse Jackson from an SNL parody”. Blacks in American culture is still a big joke here, unfortunately.
5. Geometry….. - “May you find yourselves the bulls eye of an easy target, may you be publicly flogged for all of your bad choices, and may your noses be rubbed in all of your mistakes.” (movie toast) You are on a public platform & have a responsibility NOT to be a bully. Mental Wellbeing should always be the foundation that grounds you & your reporting should balance positive & negative & remain neutral, rather than piling on & burying people!
6. Something great that turned into garbage - I started listening to this podcast in and it was absolutely fantastic. It slowly got kind of got worse and worse until it suddenly went into absolute garbage in . There really is barelyv anything of value left in this husk of a podcast network. It's the sad reality.
7. Claim to Fame is so much fun! - I absolutely love this show and the commentary Rob and Jenny provide! They offer a great mix of humor and detective work. I can’t believe they don’t know who Kai is though. WARNING SPOILERS! She is definitely related to Tiffany Haddish. Tiffany wore a white halter dress to multiple events (including her SNL monologue) to “get her moneys worth” out of the dress. She’s also known to eat pickles with candy as a weird snack.
8. The Best Current RHAP Podcast? - This is by far my favorite RHAP podcast, right now (along with Talking with T-Bird). I always enjoy Rob and Jenny’s rapport, but the speculation and discussion is genuinely fascinating for this show. I was watching the latest episode and thought about pausing for the word clues, but knew Rob and Jenny would go over it in depth so I didn’t. I think Vannah White is an interesting guess for Lark. It definitely could be, but I’ve been leaning toward Brooke Shields. As for LC, she does remind me of Octavia Spencer, but Lawrence Fishburne is a good guess. The age gap is odd, like you said, if she is his sister, but not impossible. The Prince for Dominique idea is also plausible. I am sticking with Steve Harvey since he has been at some high profile funerals, like Bernie Mac. The old Hollywood speculation for Pepper got the gears turning. I saw someone else comment Dean Martin on here and that’s also what I was thinking. Keep it up. The listeners can tell you’re enjoying talking about this. It’s been great.
9. Claim to Fame - Love hearing the theories for this under appreciated gem. I know you all mentioned George Clooney’s tequila brand during the second episode when it comes to the agave plant, but this wasn’t mentioned. Did you know the company is co-owned by Cindy Crawford and her husband Maybe Lark is related to Cindy Crawford.
10. Went political - I always loved Rob because of his a-political stance. I just unfollowed the podcast after rob and Akiva :dual intentions where an idea for a podcast was Rob and Akiva rewrite the constitution. Rob made a joke “Rob and Akiva rip up the constitution”. I know Akiva does not hide his leanings but always appreciated Rob staying down the middle. That ended and so did my subscription.
11. Give Jenny a bone! - Keep up the claim to fame coverage please. Let’s give Jennie a reprieve from the garbage television she’s had to endure this year. The next garbage show will soon be out, I am sure. Let’s help her have an easy breezy summer. Then on to the next Milly Gang and Edge lords & ladies unbeloved show
Come step ‘Behind The Velvet Rope’ with all your favorite TV stars and pop culture icons with host David Yontef as he asks his guests all the pressing questions YOU want answered! David’s relaxed, friendly interview style has welcomed a wide variety of guests -- from Real Housewives, musicians, comedians, actors, reality stars, designers, Bravolebrities and more! Behind the Velvet Rope has been mentioned in publications and media like Vanity Fair, The Today Show, People, TMZ, P...
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Ozempic - Thank you for being so honest about your Monjiro (not sure of spelling but the Ozempic equivalent) you are on. It is so refreshing to hear someone who truly doesnt care about repercussions and just being honest with us. Totally agree about Kyle, Margaret and all the others. This is why we listen to you. Never change. The honesty is brave and very appreciated. Love following your journey and you should def share more personal stuff with us. Cmon its been a few years we are together as an audience. We wanna know more about the mystery that is an enigma wrapped in a riddle
2. Conversion Therapy - I must admit I never liked Kim D on RHONJ. In fact I downright disliked her but you have worn me down. I am living for Kim D. The two of you are honest and tel it like it is and so not at all care what any human says to you. It’s so refreshing and how I live my life. It’s what I find most annoying with other shows that try to be PC and polite. You and Kim shoot from the hip and it’s a brand that’s working for me. I like her. I really really like her. Never thought I would say that.
3. Handsome DY - Hello handsome David Yontef! Melissa says she wants to start doing podcasts to clear up some “misconceptions” … she says Teresa is dangerous & is causing Melissa to be in fear!!! Eye roll . The new girls on Jersey are phenomenal & is really the new direction the show needs. I sure hope Melissa & Joe are gone. Never been a Tre hugger but I now am seeing another side to the story. You are looking phenomenal but please don’t go too long on the Ozempic. I worry when I hear how sick it makes you. A “fluffy” Yontef is still handsome! Keep the great content coming
4. Genius - Just watched your podcast with Ronald Richards, genius having him on. Please please try and get Danielle Staub on your podcast, like yourself I always had a soft spot for her and found her very entertaining on RHONJ. Would be so interesting to hear her side of things from the very beginning of RHONJ.
5. Enough - I have tried to listen to this two or three times and I am done! The entire episode is an advertisement for his Patreon. Stop doing the podcast if you're not gonna do a podcast stop telling us all the good stuff is behind your pay wall either put some good stuff out or stop podcasting all together
6. Ladies and Gentlemen - I highly recommend listening to Sonja’s Intern episodes. I am new to this pod and going through past ones. If you wanna know what it is like to work for Sonja Morgan, this was her LIVE IN intern and everyone should listen to David chat with Megan Hubert. Then subscribe to Patreon because Sonja’s reaction to the interview is on there. David literally asks every single question that has ever crossed your mind in what it is like to be Miss Morgan’s intern, especially her live in intern. It was shocking.
7. Does Not Care - The reason I love David is cause he will say anything he wants and does not care if all you Tre Huggers don’t listen. As he says, you will keep listening though cause you can’t help yourselves. A man with an opinion who speaks his mind? No wonder this pod is the top of the charts every day
8. The WHY of it - Can I just say this is why I love David. He can disagree with someone’s politics or view on Housewives and does not let that get in between his friendship, doing the job and their views versus his. He sees it from all sides. Love the Kim, Siggy friendship with this pod. And he does not give one F…k about getting cancelled which let us face it, means he never will. Congrats on all the success.
9. RHUGT Fantasy Idea - Hey David!! It’s Sammy who always comments on YouTube . Luv ya and Luv Sarah!! I had this idea for season of RHUGT…it would NEVER happen but here it is: Title: Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: Ex Besties Cast Combo Ideas: RHOBH: Kim and Brandi
Kyle and LVP RHOA: Kandi and Phaedra Cynthia and Kenya RHONY: Bethenny and Carole RHONJ: Danielle and Teresa or
Teresa and Caroline RHOSLC:
Lisa and Meredith
10. Two BD’s in a Pod - Can I just say the idea of Brandi as your perm weekly co-host even one day a week is brilliant. You two slaaaayed all the way to Bev Hills and back with your chat. The chemistry was off the charts and you could tell she felt very comfortable with you and trusted you with her entire story. I am all for this. Would be THE mash up I have waited forever and would clear out all other Bravo pods. You have pretty much already done that but this would be the sweet sweet cherry hot fudge on top of the sundae for all us listeners.
11. Brandi Chat - David! Wow Brandi was one of my all time favorite housewives! She really made the show interesting! She was treated with such animosity and I hated that! My heart went out to her when Eddie disrespected their marriage. Never liked Lee Ann for her part in the affair! Thanks for having her on your show! I thoroughly enjoyed this and cannot wait for you to have her back again as promised.
Jake Anthony and Matt Marr are two Southern Queens who absolutely love reality shows about lonely hearts looking for love. They recap it all including, TLC's 90 Day Fiancé, Love is Blind on Netflix, Too Hot to Handle on Netflix, and some other shows where the people are just hot messes looking for love. If you've been looking for your gay BFFs to dish this show...well you're welcome. Matt is a clinical psychologist, while Jake is a life-coach and teacher. And they both are shady queens who are ...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Love the pod and community - I love this podcast and the sissy squad is so sweet and supportive. This is not the podcast you want if you want quick, straightforward reviews of the shows they cover. This is the place to learn about every tiny town in Oklahoma or what is coming in the next local theater season! Mattie and Poodle have great and have a fun energy! I will continue to listen to their amazing reviews!!!!
2. A wonderful, hilarious refuge in the bonkers world of reality TV - Could not love Mattie and Poodle more. They’re clever, funny, creative, warm, wise, and always on point. I needed their perspective on the chaotic lonely hearts and plot points of the greatest trash TV on earth more than I knew. This show has brightened many of my days. Stay strong! Stand in your power! And KEEP GOING QUEENS!
3. Two Stand-Up Stand Ups - After listening to this podcast for over years now, I can say that I’ve really grown to respect their professionalism. Now I know what some of you may be thinking: “What?? These gays are some of the raunchiest podcasters out there.” Maybe, but that’s not what my qualifications are. They really care about their audience. When they announce that they won’t be covering a show anymore, they make sure to list off other podcast competitors for us to go listen to instead. What a stand up act, and hilarious of course!
4. Enjoy but it can be a little over the top. - Very funny but I can find Jake’s talking over Mattie annoying and he can be a little bit of a know it all. Still funny but not a must listen. Also - pro tip: skip the first - mins of each episode to get to the content. Still very funny but some room for improvement. :-)
5. The wind beneath my wings - These guys have restored my faith in "mankind". I can't wait to hear the new podcasts and during the time I listen my life is brighter, my world around me bathed in sunlight and rainbows. But, if only that was what I got out it- I would be a content gal. The bonus is the psychology these masterminds of reality offer. These adorable and brilliant geniuses are able to offer a compassionate, hysterical, but humane way of exploring some of the more complex sad story lines. Obviously skilled with a social and psychological background they add interpretation and a unique spin to some of the rather pathetic scenarios.
You are my hidden secret. One day, I will scream from the rooftops my love for Mattie & Poodle. But, for now - I will continue to giggle, sigh, cringe and gasp with all the other sissies.
Thank you for adding the levity needed in this crazy world we live in.
Your fan for life and sissie from another missy Brooke
6. I need your help! - I love you guys you’re the absolute best! I need your help though..season of extreme sisters is not on discovery plus! I’ve messaged discovery plus directly but have not heard back. Since y’all are expert journalists I was hoping you could get to the bottom of it? If not I love you anyways!xo
7. KGQ - You make my day every time I listen. I laugh out loud during my daily walk…if the neighbors are watching, they must think I’m a lunatic. I have forsaken all other pods just to listen to you…except DayCrayCray. Please know, seriously, you’ve helped when I’ve needed it the most and I love you both for that. Keep going Queens!!!
8. Great show! - My favorite day podcast. They have very insightful takes on the episodes instead of some shows that only trash talk the whole time they actually do it in a funny way. The random story can be distracting but they’re actually so funny to listen to. The random stories make the episode so memorable. I would like them to get listeners to call in and give relationship advice.
9. LOVE YOU, QUEENS! - This is my absolute favorite podcast of all time!!! You have brought me so much laughter during tough times and I am just so grateful for you! And I’ve got to say, I love a good Broadway Corner, but I am LIVING for Comics Corner!!! Mattie, I didn’t even know half of the most recent update and I am a huge comics fan! It’s been hard to keep up with news lately and I’m so glad you’re bringing some comics news to my life! Xoxoxoxo KEEP GOING, QUEENS!
10. Love love love - They are absolutely the best and make me laugh out loud several times every episode— especially during Reality Gays theater! They are the perfect mix of personalities and insights on the trash that is Day. Sometimes I don’t even watch the show, but still listen to their recap because they’re THAT good!!!
11. Loved the crossover with Ryan Bailey - The crossover with Ryan was so funny and a nice change. You have such a great vibe together! I loved the stories especially about Bravocon and your past experiences meeting Darce/Stace. I know you’re all busy with your million episodes per week but it’d be great to hear you together again in the future!!
Shondaland Audio in partnership with iHeartPodcasts present: Unpacking The Toolbox. Each week, BFFs and Scandal co-stars Katie Lowes and Guillermo Diaz dive into an episode of Scandal, reliving their favorite memories from the set and breaking down the episode with plenty of behind-the-scenes stories and even more laughs. Joined by some of their fellow Scandal stars, Katie and Guillermo are sure to cover it all from the Olitz romance to the down-and-dirty deeds as Huckleberry Quinn. Calling all ...
Release date: 2023-02-23
1. It’s been HANDLED. - This is everything I needed in my life right now. My BFF and I used to stay up for TGIT every week and text the entire time. We have been talking about doing a Scandal rewatch for years, because Thursday nights haven’t been the same. As a teacher who wakes up early, I’d fall asleep NO FAIL every week around : and my friend would text me until I woke back up, usually around :. She’d always have to catch me up quick so we could end with our OH. MY. GOOOOOOOOOODDDD! moments at pm. Love you, Katie and Guillermo! Thank you for doing this! OGGladiatorlife
2. Day Gladiator - First… understand the amount of gay gasps my friend and I let out when we found out that this podcast was going to happen.. and then imagine the gay gasp and high fiving done knowing the G and Mike had a three way with a fan. Because that’s every gay man’s dream. We gladiators are very quick to eat up anything that Shondaland decides to throw at us with Scandal stamped on it. Even merch. Please know that we are all waiting for Shonda and crew to strike a deal with Netflix and start filming one more season. Just one more…. Okay more. Please???? We beg you.
3. Love - I really enjoy this podcast and rewatching the show with them. Love the behind the scenes scoop and insight. My only negative is I wish they wouldn’t give away spoilers for future episodes as much as they do during these shows. I have seen the show but forgot details that keep getting spoiled. But overall love this podcast!
4. Dream come true - My girls and I use to have Scandal Thursdays EVERY week to watch this masterpiece unfold - popcorn and red wine included. So naturally I sent an all caps text when I found this podcast gem! The behind the scenes being shared is wild to listen to and the chemistry with Quinn Huck makes the conversation flow effortlessly. Thanks for making this!
5. Oh, the memories! - I was a Gladiator from the opening scene of Episode ! As I got into the show, I discovered that one of my dearest college friends also loved it and it was our guilty pleasure to watch and compare notes later since we lived in different time zones. She passed away right after Christmas , and during her treatment, whenever there was an article or special edition magazine about Scandal, I would buy it and send it to her as a treat. Listening to your podcast makes me feel so close her. Thank you for the great stories and also for bringing back wonderful memories of my dear friend!
6. The best thing to happen in ! - I love you guys! At the beginning of the year I decided that I was going to rewatch the entire show and next thing you know here comes this podcast! The episodes are even better the second time around. But I’m loving all of the background info you guys are providing. Jill Scott was almost Olivia Pope. What?! Can’t wait to take this second ride with you guys! GladiatorsForever
7. Loved this! - I do not have the words to express how much I loved this podcast!! I loved the energy, the obvious affection between Katie and G., the love and respect they have for the entire cast and crew that they worked with. This episode was funny, sweet and entertaining! Can’t wait for the next one!!!
8. The best day ever!! - I’m so excited to here Katie and G. Having Shonda on for this first episode was the best idea. Loved hearing how everyone was hired. Also, I’m listening at a fast speed to keep up with the Scandal theme. Just started rewatching the pilot. Omg. It’s even better the second time.
9. First episode - Well for a new podcast I am liking the first episode. I do have one suggestion for a rewatch podcast….mentioning the actual episode would be great. I loved the stories from Shondra! But if I was listening and didn’t know or remember, there was nothing about the episode. I will keep listening!!
10. Fantastic! - This was so much fun Katie and Guillermo!! I am a tremendous Scandal fan!! I first discovered it on my maternity leave and bunged the first two seasons and watched in real time starting with season ! Since then, I have rewatched the entire series (most recently finished it weeks ago-again) twice! I have friends and family who are obsessed and we dream about resurrecting the series all the time! This is a dream come true! Thank you both and Shonda! Brilliant, funny and so uplifting!!
11. I’m on my th or th rewatch of the show - So ironic to come across this podcast today as I am literally on my th or th rewatch of the entire show (I’ve lost count). I’ve caught myself bingeing episodes like it’s the st time watching the show. Haven’t finished this st episode of the podcast yet, but I’m already enjoying it. Thank you for this behind the scenes gift!
Sopranos co-stars Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa host the definitive Sopranos re-watch podcast. Michael and Steve follow the Sopranos series episode by episode giving fans all the inside info, behind the scenes stories and little-known facts that could only come from someone on the inside. Talking Sopranos also features interviews with additional cast members, producers, writers, production crew and special guests. Along with talking about the Sopranos, Michael and Steve will also share c...
Release date: 2021-12-20
1. Could have been much better - What could have blossomed into an artistic dissection was nipped at the bud. One host you could tell really appreciated acting for acting and symbolism and intent. The other verbalized seemingly weekly they didn’t want to be there and favored a more shallow overview. This disconnect between the two hosts resulted in a podcast that I’d akin to simply hearing the series; scenes discussed with little to no explanation or “talking.” Was frustrating to listen to.
2. Listening Again - I forgot how great the podcast is. I've missed it so much, especially since the first time through was during the pandemic. Like so many others, I was working from home (along with a fair amount of kicking back) for nearly two full years. I'm glad that it's still posted and I hope it stays up for a while to come. Even though I don't listen every day, I binge listen like I do The Sopranos. Thank you to Steve and Michael for all of the laughs and insight that you offered along the way.
3. If you like spoilers!… - I hate to give this three stars because it is full of five star content. But: Spoilers! They occasionally leak a spoiler during the episode recap. But they routinely let loose with key spoilers during interviews. And then they don’t talk to the interview subject about the episode that they are focusing on that week, even though that person is a key figure in that episode. Sandwiches? To get to the gems in the recaps you have to wade through a lot of blather. They mention in a scene how Christopher threw a sandwich at someone and use it to leap into a -minute discussion of the best sandwiches they ever ate. It’s typical. Sometimes the diversions are interesting or funny but those are also gems in the blather.
4. Feels good to hear familiar voices - I remember when the sopranos first premiered my older brother putting it on HBO, cam back this year to watch it again and don’t know why I took so long. Pauline and Christopher where my favorites and had a good run together on the show. I appreciate the foundation this show set for future shows. The pod cast is great and if you’re a fan you’ll appreciate Michael and Steve going back and forth as they interview some great cast members. Come back and do some more, after he th episode I got attached now I don’t have anymore content!
5. Such an amazing show - Love this podcast such a great insite from actors who have been there first hand. Now being Italian American and coming from Jersey it was such an honor to see a lot of the places I see on a daily basis and share a lot of the simile familia circumstances. Now my question for you gentlemen is this….first if you could have played any other character than the one you played who would it be? Second if you could change any part of the storyline (not kill someone, change the outcome of a characters fate) what would it be and why? I saw the series for the first time right before the pandemic started and loved the show….. I think I’m on my th time watching the series…..and I still find new things I didn’t see before. Thank you again for giving us all such an amazing show to come home to and watch. Take care and God bless and I look forward to seeing your next pieces of work.
6. Soprano fans must listen!!! - The banter makes this podcast!!! The fact people don’t get the yin and yang of Michael and Steve makes me think they didn’t even watch the Sopranos. The duality of the sopranos is highlighted and carried throughout so many story lines and the fact that Michael and Steve can carry that through the podcast is dead on. Absolute must listen for true fans!! I I have questions each week and wish I could ask… sad I am just now finding it!
7. You know , Quasi Motto predicted this - I love the Talking Sopranos! Great show a.k.a. podcast. Question is who’s better Steve Schirripa or Michael Imperioli?! The X soprano stars delve deep into the prequel for the hit show we all have known and come to love. Ironically Dickie Moltisanti, dad of the character of Christopher Moltisanti, played by Michael Imperioli is the main character of this prequel movie. The podcast dives deep into interviewing all the actors for many of saints, including Michael Gandolfini, James Gandolfini‘s son. A must watch for any true sopranos fan!
8. A lot of fun and an update anode view to my favorite show - Michael and Steve make this podcast a blast to listen and a lot of fun interviews with the folks that produced, acted, and worked behind the scenes of my favorite TV show. Michael and Steve are funny with banter and I have rewatched the series while listening and you learn and see a lot more things. Highly recommended and great for a little g walk or cardio session !
9. Like sitting down with a couple of old friends - This podcast is a lot. They have so many plotlines and story nuances to cover but they seem to do it with ease. Listening to Steve and Michael go episode by episode is like sitting with old friends reminiscing about a favorite tv show. I especially like that they know details about cast and crew like where else we would have seen a certain actor who only had a small part on the show; or how many episodes a director worked on. It's great stuff and it let's you listen without feeling like you're misssing something. So many podcasts about movies and media are presented by hosts who go through whole episodes getting information wrong and they don't fix it. Steve and Michael have done their homework and they've created an awesome addition to the Sopranos legacy.
10. Great insights to a great show! - I heard about this podcast when Michael was on Adam Carolla’s podcast. I immediately downloaded the podcast and binged on the first six episodes. It’s been several years since I watched The Sopranos, and the insights given make me want to watch each episode again. My husband and I are fans of the show, and he even bought for me The Sopranos cookbooks. Thank you, gentlemen!
11. Late to the party but so glad I found my invitation! - Michael and Steve are the best guides as I revisit the Sopranos for the second time. The guests are wonderful and the inside stories are delightful. Thank you for making me laugh and dig deeper into the meaning and magic behind my favorite show!!!
Children of the Watch is the number one podcast in the galaxy for all things Star Wars live action television, formerly The Mandalorian Watch. A positive, upbeat after show for Star Wars television. Join your hosts Alex Maxwell and Mac Lacey after each episode as we break it down with in depth analysis and commentary, as well as your hotline calls! Your number one spot for all things Star Wars TV! (205)259-6675 Voicemail Hotline Twitter and Instagram: @CotWatch
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. All the knowledge without the snobbiness! - A great podcast for anyone who is enjoying all the new Star Wars content. Whether you came of age (were ) at the beginning of the original trilogy (me), second trilogy (them), or even right now, they are amazing at tying all the media together in a way that enhances the current shows. Keep the watch!
2. First episode and it won’t be my lat - I picked this up at the start of season on a recommendation, and I loved the breakdown, scene by scene of the show by people far more knowledgable than I on Star Wars History. It’s always nice when I pick up on a deep cut reference before it gets mentioned on here.
3. Best show ever - The show reinvigorated me and loving Star Wars, and actually listening to the podcast. After watching an episode is so educational and insightful. I enjoyed speculation and hypothesis’s that the hosts layer into the show. It’s also delightful to listen to the fan theories from the listener voicemails. I joined and listened late in the game after Mandalorian season two, but I’m enjoying it ever cents keep up the great work. the road to reviews is alive.
4. A Scuba Diving Instructors - The Mandalorian show turned me into a Star Wars fan, and Children of the Watch is turning me into an addict. I’m discovering the joys, sorrows, confusions, and absolute thrills of SW alongside my little kids, and I have this show to thank for maintaining my interest and helping me dive deeper than I ever would have on my own. You two make excellent…scuba diving instructors…of the SW universe. I’ll be watching the Mando Season premier with my three littles next week, and you know I’ll be listening to your break-down whilst cleaning up the kitchen that night.
5. Love the history - I’ve been listening since the beginning. I appreciate the history and rabbit holes. I hope the VMs come back. I love listening to everyone’s predictions (and calling in with my own). It’s a fun way to be connected to the larger community. Oh and just bought my t-shirt. Love merch
6. Brought me into Star Wars like nothing else has - These guys are amazing at infecting you with their love of and devotion to all things Star Wars. I was never super into the SW movies or animated shows until Mandalorian came out. Wanting to know more about SW history, I found this podcast and I was sucked right in. I love how seriously yet playfully they present their information. This is a show episode breakdown show which helps me catch things I missed or make connections that I otherwise would not have realized. I can’t wait for new episodes to come out.
7. The whipped cream on your sundae! - If Star Wars was an ice cream sundae, this pod would be the whipped cream. It just makes something you already love even more enjoyable! Alex and Mac are delightful, engaging, thoughtful, and thoroughly upbeat. Their genuine love for Star Wars content is infectious but doesn’t restrain them from offering measured criticism when it’s warranted. Their informed commentary enhances my experience with the shows they cover. I listen to a lot of pod casts and you have to either love the hosts or the subject mater to continue. I happen to love both with this pod but honestly they are so easy to listen to, if they covered a different variety of grass each week I’d probably still listen. If they cover a show you love do yourself a favor and listen.
8. Very varied - While this show is very good it has serious problems, first of all we don’t need an hour long break down of a minute episode every week, we’ve already watched the content, a light refresher would be fine but they take up most the episode telling us what happened in the episode. Also in the hour long episode there is maybe minutes of actual discussion. And there is clear favoritism towards patrons, with it seeming like half the content is only available to patrons. And the show releases weekly when there’s a show to cover and then stops for almost a month until the next one. There’s plenty of Star Wars to cover, rewatch clone wars or rebels or do something so we don’t have to wait an eternity between episodes for decent Star Wars discussion. There’s so much to discuss. Also, and this is just a personal preference, why in the world do they think that Star Wars is better in the movies. There have been maybe truly great Star Wars movies and the rest haven’t been that good or at least had major factors holding them back. Star Wars was made for tv, all the best content is there and there hasn’t been any major hick ups in the tv department. Also they forgot to cover tales of the Jedi.
9. Hands down best Star Wars podcast! - Mac and Alex are hilarious! This is probably my all-time favorite podcast to listen to. I'm often just as excited for their episodes to drop as I am to see the actual Star Wars show episode which they're discussing. Been listening since between Mando and Book of Boba Fett and this show is the best. Thanks Mac & Alex, and a big thank you to Kamino Saberdarts for sponsoring this work.
10. This is such a great show!! - I love this podcast so much! I would definitely recommend this to any Star Wars fan. I have lived Star Wars all my life, and I’m a huge Star Wars fan, but these amazing people do a great job of explaining things to newer Star Wars fans, while at the same time keeping it interesting, entertaining, and fun to watch, for the more hardcore fans. Such a great show, KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!
11. Too much giggling and politics - Great insight to the new shows. Great knowledge of the lore. However, three things have negatively affected my opinion on the podcast. The intro/outdo music is not very good but this is a very minor gripe. More frustrating is the constant giggling by Mac after everything thing he says. Also, the two hosts are obviously liberal or at minimum left leaning and that has seeped into the show on a number of occasions. Specifically the stupid Gina C statement they made in the Siege episode. They want everyone to be respected…except apparently if you are conservative or right leaning. Gina’s views apparently took them out of the show when she made her appearance in the Siege. So, the show is only enjoyable when the actors who appear on screen are liberals then? Ridiculous. I consider myself center or slightly right leaning and it’s a good thing I don’t let actors’ political opinions affect my enjoyment of a show or I wouldn’t be able to watch anything. I mean, Pedro Pascal has said some pretty stupid stuff. But do I let that negativity affect my enjoyment of the Mandalorian? Of course not. It would be stupid to do so.
The one and only official Bachelor Nation podcast is here! Hosts Becca Kufrin and Michelle Young are no strangers to risking it all for love and showing their dating lives on national television. They have seen both sides of Bachelor Mansion, from handing out roses to receiving them. Now, Becca and Michelle are sharing their stories and experiences on the official Bachelor Nation podcast. “Bachelor Happy Hour” takes you behind the scenes with all things Bachelor Nation. Becca and Michelle ta...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Joke of the year - Worse podcast ever. Becca loves hearing herself talk, if there was a transcript you would see becca takes up percent of the conversation She never lets the guest talk and takes forever to ask a question and makes it always back to herseld . Michelle shows next to no interest in anything (and barely shows up! and seems like she would want to be anywhere but there. They have good guests but michelle and becca make you want to scream
2. Get a host that actually has fun recapping - I want to like this. I like Michelle and Becca a lot, but they both seem really miserable recapping. Maybe take another career path? The episodes with one host are painful. I can’t listen. And resources every week? You guys seems to just be going through the motions with very little enthusiasm about what you’re actually doing.
3. Want to see more Jewish leads - I’ve been watching the franchise for awhile and I love watching for entertainment and I’ve been listening to the podcast for a couple of months for entertainment and while I love watching and listening but I would love to see more Jewish leads or contestants on the show. I’ll keep listening!!
4. Needs an overhaul - As much as I really like Becca and Michelle as people, the show has become incredibly boring. It is almost painful for me to listen to anymore. Neither one is bringing anything exciting or interesting to the table in their stories, voices, recaps, etc. Becca isn’t a strong enough host to do this on her own and needs someone much more dynamic to sit in the co pilot seat. I’m sure Michelle made an amazing teacher, but cohosting this podcast is definitely not her strong suit. This is barely about recapping The Bachelor franchise anymore. It’s become more and more about the resource segment that is starting to feel forced. As much as I can appreciate trying to shed light on certain topics, it should be a very short segment at the end and not go on and on with a resource recommendation from the two of them and their guests. Maybe do the resource segment once a month. Sorry, but I’ve been listening for years and I’m almost ready to unfollow.
5. Just feels scripted - I really like Michelle as a person, but I’m not really a fan of Becca honestly, she just seems fake and seems like she would be a mean girl in real life. The podcast is my least fav Bach pod because it just seems so scripted and like they can’t have an actual conversation. Just doesn’t feel genuine to me.
6. Needs improvement - Becca needs to stop saying “we’ll have a girls night with wine and the pups soon” to every single guest. It is so scripted and fake. Michelle is doing great as the co- host but Becca needs to improve on her interview skills and creativity. Also enough of the political talk at end of every segment.. I come here for entertainment it I wanted to talk politics I would turn on CNN. Thanks
7. Resources…? - FYI I turn off the podcast when we hit this segment every week. No, I’m not racist. I’m just trying to enjoy a podcast about the Bachelor franchise because it’s mindless entertainment. I also don’t appreciate being called a racist just because of my opinion above. Not quite as black and white as that. Lost a listener. Good work creating division.
8. Sean lowe “resource” - I loved the new resource section and appreciated its efforts. However, Sean Lowe’s comments on his love for the Bible seemed very out of touch, especially for a segment that really is focused on liberal / democrat focused resources. He could have provided a source or comment around simply being a goofy person. Tying the values to the Bible and saying everyone should read it is a religious edge that is very alienating to those who are not “Christian”. Was very confusing
9. Worst bachelor nation podcast - I have tried to give this podcast a chance but it’s no longer entertaining and Michelle and Becca are too concerned with being PC that they’ve lost their authenticity which is why I loved them in the first place. Hope they find their way but I’m done. I prefer Joe’s uncensored personality on click bait and the Mom and Dad podcast (formerly chatty broads).
10. Keep The Resources Coming! - The negative comments show that what both hosts are doing is making the listeners who need it the most uncomfortable - and that’s what it’s all about. Growth doesn’t happen without some level of discomfort and resource-sharing is literally one of the most non-confrontational things hosts could do. So, if that’s making people uncomfortable - those listeners have more work to do beyond a podcast. Keep it coming!
11. Thank you!! - I love that you two are sharing resources related to racism, especially with all the sketchy stuff happening in Bachelor world. I like what someone else said - the negative comments about the resources show how much they are needed! However, I can’t give five stars because sometimes the show can be a tad boring. I don’t think it’s because of the hosts, but just because they have to be so pro-Bachelor.
Ever wonder what life is really like on Dutton Ranch? Saddle up and join co-hosts Jefferson White ("Jimmy") and Jen Landon ("Teeter") as they take you behind the scenes of season 5 on the only official Yellowstone podcast. They'll be joined by special guests, from cast members to celebrity super fans, to recap episodes and unpack the latest updates of the ever-expanding Yellowstone universe. New episodes every Sunday.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Mondays hour drive to work is… - Monday mornings hour drive to work goes a lot better when I listen to the Yellowstone podcast! Shout out to all those who have come on the podcast &/or have contributed in any way shape or form, especially the hosts Jeff & Jen! As for guests, bring on the cast from the portion of that has opened many eyes to what really went on w/the indigenous families during this period, as well as the cast from the Catholic side of that portion of the series. Thanks everybody for all you do & continue to do day in & day out! Time to head to MT to go skiing at my nd home hill in Red Lodge!
2. Great podcast! - I have been an avid Yellowstone fan since the beginning and was thrilled to recently find this podcast. I listen to it while doing my hour morning walk. Jeff is doing a fantastic job hosting this; I have really enjoyed getting some “behind the scenes” information. I’ll be sad when I finish listening to all the episodes!
3. Incredible! - This podcast should be the template for all TV series podcasts. Jefferson White is thorough, funny, and asks the best questions of his guests. You will never see Yellowstone the same. If you thought it couldn’t get better, think again. If you don’t like, they promise a free ride to the train station. Enjoy!
4. Seven Alone and - I loved , have watched it timesI especially love the narrative of Elsa. I just watched a movie called Seven Alone , true story of the Sagar Family’s trip west in /. Catherine Sagar wrote a book about the trip.
As I was watching Seven Alone I kept telling myself I had seen this movie before…. All of a sudden it dawned on me it was . So many similar plot lines… Did Taylor Sheridan use this movie and her book in writing …. Just wondering!
Anybody else see Seven Alone?
5. Great Yellowstone connection - Really enjoying the podcast. Tossed my True Crime podcast aside as soon as I heard about it. Enjoyed getting to know and connect with the characters in a deeper level. Fun to hear their backgrounds and past experiences with ranching or the lack there of. Made the mistake of next listening to the Yellowstone recap podcast after this by guys that clearly have no interest in Yellowstone or the prequals. Hoping Jefferson will consider doing an OFFICIAL episode recap. Really enjoyed them putting the family tree together and reviewing. I’d like to hear a show on how working on Yellowstone and or the series has made a significant shift in perspectives for the actors in regards to their day to day life if any. And for those that it has impacted how has it shifted what they might have envisioned for their future ie moving to the country for retirement or channeling their volunteering efforts somewhere they would not have anticipated prior to the show. I am curious because I feel Taylor is writing a message for many of us that might have been blind to experiences of the past, or what the rancher deals with even today. One thing that I have wondered about in is how the heck did Margaret and John make it through the massacre towards the end when Elsa got shot with the arrow and it appears Margaret was close enough to see it happen and then the aftermath of the Indians dealing with those still alive they looked like they were the only ones totally untouched. Please keep up the excellent work. Waiting for Jennifer to do a show in character!!
6. Dutton and Rainwater Family Trees - Excellent podcast, but verbal discussion by hosts, of family tree, is still way too confusing. Have to distinguish clearly between all the John Duttons of different generations. Can you create a link to an “official” family tree with an image with names listed. Include character name/actor name. No speculation: just leave blanks/gaps where information is not clear, and fill them in only when a new episode gives a confirmed, unambiguous answer As to the future, the concept that Tate Dutton may marry an Indigenous woman, together they run the Dutton ranch and thus the Dutton Ranch would be “returned” primarily to the Native American family and subsequent generations, with a reduced percentage of Dutton family heritage, would be a spectacular conclusion. At least, a small measure of justice. And could be renamed the Chief Rainwater Ranch, while giving the Duttons historical credit in some way for their stewardship and conservation of the land and the cattle ranch use. But no oil pipelines, ski areas, condos, casinos or airports on the land.
7. Wrong -Prophecy Explained to Podcast - In the episode Violence Haunts - the guest and hosts are SERIOUSLY confused. Taylor Sheridan, must have cringed at this (if he ever listened) Cringe worthy, details people, the hosts and guest all agree that Jack and Spencer are part of the prophecy. (That only one of them will live to see their children grown.) NO! John Dutton is Spencer Dutton’s brother. John was the little boy on - the son of Margaret and James and Spencer is his younger brother; born after their arrival to Yellowstone. Further, Elsa reinforces this by saying Jacob Dutton arrived to find two small boys nearly starving. Jack Dutton is far too young and the son of John and his wife, nephew to Jacob and his wife. Guys, you are great but Jack Dutton is John’s son aka James and Margaret’s grandson. Spoiler: John does having seen his own son become a man before he dies in in a clash over land. Further, the matriarch of , played by Helen Miran, writes to Spencer and says HIS BROTHER is dead. Prophecy solved. John lives to see Jack a grown man getting married, no less. Spencer comes back and has kids BUT dies before they are grown.
8. So great! - I found this show by accident and I am truly glad I did. I absolutely love the show and what it stands for. Kevin Costner is incredibly. I will have to say that Beth is my favorite. It’s so great that you guys go in such depth with the show. Piper, I will have to say… it’s hard not to picture you on a bar singing.
9. Everything I Needed - I’ve never felt this way about a show or about fictional characters. I’m a bit sheepish over how attached I am to Yellowstone and its players (DITTO ). My husband and I are on our second pass watching Yellowstone and the complexity, depth, and substance just astound me more with each viewing. I’m hooked. ANYWAY, I do that thing where I ask my husband what something meant or what he thinks happened, and as viewers we can only come up with so much, so this podcast is truly the best thing to happen to the Yellowstone fan base. Thank you, Jimmerson! (Get it? Jimmy Jefferson, haha). I’ve never listened to a podcast that accompanies a television show and this is a game changer (though, again, never been so invested in a functional show and its characters as this brilliant creation! Well done, Taylor). Can’t wait to listen to the rest, what a treat. Thank you for all of your tremendous skill and sharing your gifts with us through this show!
10. Just What We Needed to Bring it Altogether - Jefferson, I am so appreciative of what you have done here with this beautiful story. As a viewer that can’t get enough of the show, your style of delivery on the behind the scenes and personality insights help ease my withdrawals from this season. I am anxiously awaiting for season and your podcast…
11. Good but often Frustrating - I love getting to know the rest of the cast and “The Frontier is Female” was great. Jefferson is extremely smart and I know he is SO SO SO SO excited to host this show but sometimes I just can’t listen till the end. Frequently he starts to ask the guest a question, then answers it himself and completely over analyzes the topic, leaving little time for his guest to offer an answer or their own insights and observations. I am a huge fan of Yellowstone and I love the characters, including Jimmy. I listen to the podcast to get to know them and it makes me very frustrated. Please just ask good questions and then get out the way and let us get to know the guests. Then add commentary if it’s relevant. Im sorry the podcast is coming to an end. I hope you bring it back soon and I will try to listen again.
Long-running, award-winning STAR WARS program hosted by podcasting veterans Jason Swank and Jimmy Mac, Rebel Force Radio provides STAR WARS information and entertainment. From the Classic Trilogy to the Prequels... From THE FORCE AWAKENS to ROGUE ONE to SOLO...Rebel Force Radio puts you on the front lines of fandom. Plus, plenty of CLONE WARS and REBELS too! Featuring celebrity guests, news, opinions, comedy, reviews, contests, and more.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. (One of the) best podcast(‘s) out there - Look, I love RFR. I really do. I’ve been listening throughout the last four calendar years - and I’ve never missed a show. I really, really, really love this podcast. I swear!!! But recently Jason and Jimmy (hey, I love you guys) have sounded artificial and fake. The analysis is still there. But it just seems artificial. I’ll still listen to every episode. Don’t worry about me. But something’s different, man. Get back on the pony guys. Stop phoning it in.
2. Rebel Force Radio: they know Star Wars and not much else - Jason and Jimmy do an excellent job giving their thoughts on all things Star Wars. What they like, what they don’t. The only trouble is they lack a lot of understanding about nuanced storytelling and most subjects outside of Lucasfilm that they occasionally bring up. It becomes obvious how their taste is rooted when they saw the first six and then never developed further. Then deflect their ignorance by blaming others for their own confusion. They rarely ever take people correcting them well. The podcast has become quite the echo chamber of their own thoughts.
3. Strong with the force - RFR is such a good time, and the guys are hilarious. You can tell the hosts are great friends, and it makes the show feel so lighthearted and easy to listen to. The intro with all the different quotes and sound bites is the greatest thing ever, and always brightens my day. It really feels like you’re just hanging out with a bunch of friends who love Star Wars. Keep it up guys! May the force be with you!
4. Spread the Love - Fun, entertaining, and a great podcast that provides lots conversation points with my family. I consistently listen and go back to older material to remember the excitement of past Star Wars films and shows. Anytime I’m talking with a person and Star Wars comes up, I send them to your podcast. Keep up the great work. Come to the Orlando area and host a show while vacationing at Disney.
5. A great podcast for a certain type of fan - This podcast is for the fan that doesn’t mind occasional diatribes about what the hosts dislike. Star Wars is a huge property, and we all have parts of it that we don’t love. When one of those topics comes up, these hosts may spend seconds or minutes complaining about those things. I prefer podcasts where the host may simply say “it wasn’t for me, and here’s why, but lots of people disagree with me.” These guys will go on and on about how terrible a plot point (or entire movie) is, how the filmmakers didn’t have any idea what they were doing, and how their years of fandom make them the experts on this subject. I can tolerate the seconds, but I can’t handle the huge self-indulgent moaning sessions. I stopped listening to this podcast a couple years ago, but come back once in a while for significant moments (new trailers, series/movie reviews, etc), and inevitably run out of patience for the hosts’ trash talking and turn it off. Even if I agree sometimes, I’d rather not dwell on the things I don’t like.
6. Best Star Wars podcast out there - Been listening to RFR for several years now. The production quality is so high they could easily pass for NPR. These podcasters (Jason and Jimmy) have years of professional podcast and radio experience and they are my top choice every week for Star Wars news, discussion, and entertainment. Also they have some incredible guests and celebrities on the show regularly. Must listen-to podcast in my opinion
7. Now this is Podcasting! - My absolute favorite podcast! I was born in , a primed prequel child, and I just love hearing from you guys! Your perspectives and opinions I respect, I don’t always agree but I mostly do! Hilarious, you two are! And your guests couldn’t be more perfect! Honestly, I’ll have to get around to calling-in or becoming a patreon member! I’ve been listening since, early ? It’s been a blast, keep doing what you do Fellas!
8. Like hanging with your best Star Wars buds! - Every episode seamlessly feels like you’re just with your friends just shooting the Star Wars s!t over some brews! Jimmy, Jason and all of their guests and buddies that stop by all have a super cool friendly vibe that just makes you feel like you are a member of the club whether you’ve seen Star Wars once or over times. The force is strong with RFR!
9. Perfect for a commute! - Been listening for a decade now, increased my fandom to a level that is almost scary!...Such a great podcast for those who have any length of a commute...Jason and Jimmy are great promoters of the WARS, especially during those dark years. And now with all the new SW content available, they continue to raise the bar. Thanks for lowering my blood pressure when traffic is at a stand still!
10. This is the podcast you were looking for - I accidentally found this podcast about two years ago and the first episode I listened to was one about stamps and I’m like great here we go a couple of guys geeking out over Star Wars stamps. I was completely wrong these guys are amazing at analyzing and making everything about Star Wars that much more fun. I’ve listened to just about every episode from and up from this point. It’s my favorite podcast and when I take my dog for a walk we’re always listening to rebel force radio. I even went and bought some sets of Star Wars stamps for my niece, nephew, and myself. Keep up the awesome work you guys are the best and definitely left your own mark on Star Wars nobody can deny that!
11. I’m your man - Guy visualized Dixon funny chick do cop do to do so he just got the phone number from his house he was just talking about the guy and I said he didn’t want it but I was just trying and I was just trying so hard to do that and he said I don’t want him in my room so he can go in and out the door he said I don’t want him in my car and he doesn’t know how much he is in my life he has a lot of stuff to me he has a lot of people that he is not you to be a man I don’t want him in my house and I know he’s a lot better but he has a lot of things that I know he’s a good man but I think he’s going through the truth he’s a good guy but he’s a man he’s a guy he’s a good guy but he’s not even in his mind he has to do that he’s a man he’s a guy he’s so cute he has to do it he’s not even going on with him but he’s a man he’s not a man man he has to be in the house he’s a good guy but he’s a good man.
It was only a matter of time! Join costars Tom Welling (Clark Kent) and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) as they take you behind the scenes of one of the greatest shows of all time, Smallville. With this weekly dose of nostalgia you will get an inside look at what it was like to film each episode and hear fun facts that only those on set could tell you! Tag along with Michael and Tom to revisit the iconic series that changed the way you look at one of America’s favorite superheroes!
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Super entertaining! - I had just finished a rewatch when I came across some clips on tiktok. I was so intrigued to hear what Michael and Tom had to say about the episodes. I have been blasting through the episodes to get caught up. I love listening to the insight in to what happened behind the screens and just watching them discover what captivated so many people over the years. Excellent podcast and I enjoy hearing what Ryan thinks as someone who has never seen it before. What I wouldn’t give to be able to watch it all again for the first time.
2. Always Hold Onto Smallville - Michael and Tom have opened Smallville up not only for OG Fans but a whole new generation. I’m not really a fan of podcasts but this one is top notch. This is the stuff of legends. Don’t miss out on being able to get a new perspective from those that actually lived one of the best shows ever created!
3. Exciting Nostalgia - I am so glad that Michael and Tom have started this podcast! I am loving every episode, and it has brought a new excitement that I first experienced when watching it every week when it came on WB/CW! The nostalgia is real, and I have been introducing my kids and nieces and nephews to it who now love the original series as well! I love the takeaways that this podcast brings. Hearing Tom and Michael’s memory as well as other guests on each episode is the ultimate watching/listening experience! / recommend watching the show paired with the podcast.
4. Happy Wednesday’s - I’m always looking forward to Wednesday’s LOL! I love this day of the week, listening Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling talking about all of these episodes which brings back such good memories, me binge watching my SmallVille DVD’s! This show was absolutely great and I will never stop watching them and I appreciate you guys for doing this podcast and also Ryan giving his favorite scene parts, that’s one of my favorite parts :D
5. Smallville rewatch podcast but make it personal - Smallville is and was my all time favorite show growing up in high school and college as I was the same exact age the actors played on the show. This podcast is funny and you get to hear behind the scenes stories and things Mike and Tom remember with guest stars, directors etc coming on sometimes which is an extra treat! If you love Smallville this is for you!
6. Loving this!!! - I never leave review and I’m not much of a podcast person, but just finished the first season and I’m loving this! Really enjoying the behind the scenes stories and hearing how the stunts and filming all came together. Love the guests that come on!! Schneider was probably my favorite. Definitely can’t watch a Clark/Johnathan scene without thinking about John’s relationship with his own son. Loved it!!! Definitely recommend. Cool to watch the episodes after listening to the pod, to try to see it through your guys’ eyes. Thank you for doing this!!
7. Amazing Show, - Grew up watching the show loved it then, and still love it now. Several coworkers and myself have been doing a rewatch while keeping up with the show. The show has not disappointed at all. The combination of insight from Tom and Michael reliving the past, while gaining perspective from a first time watcher. The show brings back happy memories of days gone by, while providing excitement each week anticipating the next show.
8. Talk like is awesome - This podcast is fantastic. I loved the show and listening to the guys go over each show is so much fun. I hated that Michael walked away from Smallville in season …. Looking forward to hearing about that. It definitely wasn’t the same without Lex. Always was a Huge fan of Tom Welling…. Enjoyed seeing him on Lucifer! Michael, you’re hilarious! I love your voicing of Flash. I’m hoping to get in there and be a patron! Can we get a Smallville Nights near SC???? Thanks guys! Rob Valentine—- Chapin, SC
9. Simply the best - This podcast is an absolute blast. Tom and Michael are fantastic hosts and it’s a real treat going through each Smallville episode with them and hearing all their fun memories and behind the scenes tidbits. I’d be remiss if I didn’t give a shout-out to the show’s engineer Ryan, easily the greatest engineer in the history of podcasting.
10. A needed revisit to an iconic show - Being one of my favorite shows growing up, Smallville had a large impact in my life. It’s a great honor to be able to revisit this amazing show while learning insights about the show from Michael and Tom. The podcast is well made and something I look forward to every episode!
11. Talkville is Excellent! - Smallville's my favorite show and Talkville has been an excellent look back at each episode of the series packed with great behind the scenes stories! Michael and Tom seem to be having a blast doing this & it's definitely infectious. This is the first podcast I've listened to weekly and that I've backed via Patreon, and it's been worth every penny! Check it out!