An exploration of all the pop culture we love to hate, from the classic reality TV moments of the past and present, to the latest Daily Mail headlines and everything in between. We'll dive into all the infamous and notorious messes you can't stop watching-we're looking at you, Jax Taylor. Twitter: @sobaditsgood3, @ryanbailey25 Instagram: @sobaditsgoodwithryanbailey, @ryanbailey25 Email us: email@example.com
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Stars - Always Good Listening - I listen to all the bravo / pop culture pod’s and it used to be a joke I’d hear that “Ryan Bailey is the hardest working person in podcasting” - it’s true. There’s so many pod’s out now & I get really annoyed when people claim it’s their job but they don’t remember which cast members said what lines or they’ll reference incorrect episode details etc. - Ryan & his team REALLY do put effort into their notes, recapping & providing timestamps so you can control your listening … I’d highly recommend The episodes are HILARIOUS. You can tell he enjoys the shows as much as any of us viewers do … the energy, passion & content/episode consistency is truly unmatched. (If Danny Pellegrino is the Beyoncé of pod’s … Ryan is Rihanna!)
2. Ugh- make him stop. - Ryan has talent, but is under the delusion that he is friends with the reality stars he covers. He goes on and on about who he knows ….. blah, blah blah. I used to listen religiously, and now I can’t stand the sound of his voice. Eat some humble pie and return to your once lovable, self deprecating self.
3. All around fav - I listen on Spotify but had to come & leave a review after todays intro/mashup with some pop(-rock) girlies!!! I used to always skip them but then forgot one day & actually loved it Sheryl Crow recently was also a lovely nod… would love a little Taylor with tour starting tomorrow, should you feel inspired ;) but appreciate your content here all around per usual!! Thx Ryan
4. Huh - Where have you all been? Stalker Selena has been obsessed with Justin/Hailey since early s way before their marriage. I heard Selena went on a trip to Dubai and got a "facial" by dozens of men for a lot of money after her Disney days. Ew no amount of money is worth that! But that's no excuse for liking hate videos of Hailey her fans make. She's , time to move on from the underage boy now married man for plus years she dated a decade ago. Not stalk, visit, like and comment on false propaganda her fans edit of a woman you and your fans love to abuse.
5. Musical Mashups - The mashups are worth price of admission. Thanks for having them. Your dedication to this podcast is appreciated. Take care of yourself. Mondays mashup my favorite. Could you identify the artists in your show notes or at the beginning of the pod? Someday could you make a collection of your favorites to us for purchase? Your continued dedication to this podcast is appreciated as you go through your personal health journey and Becky Baileys challenge. Prayers for her as she continues to demonstrate such grace. Glad you recognize that and acknowledge it. Be well
6. NEEDS a Producer - Ryan is awesome and seems like a genuinely good person, but he goes on and on for far too long. He could cut his podcast time in half if he just got into the topics instead of explaining what he's going to be talking about for the first - minutes. Think he just needs to bring in an editor to cut the waste, every show should not be over hours long!! Also - the personal stuff is ok every once in awhile but people are not coming to a pop culture podcast to hear about personal/family stuff. Overall a good listen but just wayyy too long winded and unprofessional. Also, thinking you are all of a sudden "in" with bravo celebs because you have a podcast... just because they're nice to you or respond to a DM does not mean you're besties.
7. Amateur Hour!!!!!!!!!!! - So low rent, unprofessional, all over the place, episodes way too long and often he apologizes for why they are late. You would think after this long of trying to make this a career he would be growing towards something. It’s so cringe to listen to this train wreck and sinking ship. He jokes about living with his parents but as a grown man, bro, that’s just sad.
8. The latest scandoval episode - Lala was a mistress. To a man who was married with two kids. And everyone knew, except her? And she posted pictures of the kids when the wife ask not to. And she taunted her. And pretended that she was innocent and totally fooled. Raquel and Tom are horrible. But lala using Ariana’s trauma to rectify why she treated people badly when she was also a mistress is WOW and everyone is excusing it - she didn’t “know something about Raquel and Tom” she was the easiest to bully at the time and the Tom’s used to be the ones who treated people nicer than Katie Stassi Kristen / were more logical, that’s why she didn’t like them. She prefers volatile emotional chaos. She also turned her back on Ariana after she was there for her.
9. Standards? - Are there any standards for podcasts? Audio requirements? Drinking, eating, sniffing? Is the goal only to throw up “content” as fast and as much as possible? He says he does not read reviews, but he should, or whomever puts this on air needs to give him feedback. Issue is twice as bad with Monday’s cohost. Just gross to hear all these unprofessional noises. And for the love of god, stop chewing on your mustache while talking.
10. Surprisingly compassionate - What I like most about Ryan is that even though he’s talking about D-list media/pop culture, he’s still compassionate and thoughtful in his commentary (ie will pt out double standards, toxic gender norms, etc). The same CANNOT be said about recent guest Dana Omari who thinks she’s oh-so-edgy but is just plain vulgar and malicious. That, and she can barely string a coherent sentence together. Def enjoy Ryan’s POVs the most.
A weekly pop culture podcast seeking to educate on things that entertain, but do not matter.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. My absolute favorite podcast! - You got me through the dark days of doom-scrolling. A friend recommended The Popcast when I told her I realized that my obsession with monitoring current events by checking five different news sources each morning was not good for my well-being. I actually love that I think I can infer your politics but that you keep that you purposely keep that out of your banter. Thank you! It is so fun to just be entertained. I also love the Christian-light aspect. I describe it to friends as not being ABOUT religion but that you are excellent examples of what I think believers should be, good-hearted people sharing your desire to continue growing in your compassion for others, seeking further understanding of the diversity of life experiences, and being so freaking entertaining. I often ask myself, “What would Jesus do?” and the answer is NEVER to stoke hate. You are my people! Must become a BFOTS soon as I need to have your humor in my life more than once a week. Thank you for providing such a robust free episode each week. You have gotten me hooked. :)
2. In Popcast we trust - I’ve been following this podcast for over years now and I can tell you I have never listened to a bad episode! Jamie and Knox bring a fun, chaotic energy that I am HERE FOR! I finally signed up to be a BFOTS and I regret not signing up earlier! I laugh so hard at every episode and shouldn’t podcasts make us happy not having to think about the stresses of life?!
3. Even this GenX loves this - Trying to stay “hip” with GenZ daughters is tough but at least I can talk important stuff with them after listening to this. So many times I am “that person” with the goofy smile on my face as I drive down the road, laughing at seemingly nothing. Nothing but this funny stuff!
4. K, J & E, can we be friends? - Listen. I hate the Apple Podcast app, but I went out of my way to re-download this puppy just so I could write this review. The Popcast is hands down my favorite podcast. I can’t get enough. I’ve binged older episodes, I’ve listened to each new release at least twice and I’m a BFOTS so I’ve listened to every minute from the last year. This podcast is my safety blanket, and Knox, Jamie and Erin are keeping me relevant in the world of pop culture while I’m raising littles. Cannot recommend The Popcast enough!
5. My absolute favorite podcast - I stumbled upon the Popcast a few years ago and was instantly hooked! They are hilarious and they give the best critiques of movies, TV, and other culturally relevant things. I love them so much I subscribed to their Patreon as a BFOTS (Best Friend Of The Show)! Worth every penny.
6. My Favorite Podcast! - I get excited every time a new episode appears in my feed. I’ve listened for years and became a patreon subscriber a few years ago and the bonus content is the very best. Jamie and Knox are like your funniest friends hanging out and chatting about the best and worst of pop culture. I can’t recommend this show enough!
7. Green-Light - Long-time listener, newish BFOT here to say that PMG are in a league of their own. My husband recently asked, “how many shows do those people put out?” after hearing their familiar voices following me around the house multiple times each week. Answer: Not enough. The Popcast is my absolute favorite listen and we’ve finally hit a point in my household where it’s no longer questioned who I’m referring to when I name drop Knox and Jamie in casual conversation. They not only create fantastic content, but are truly delightful people - each episode feels like time well-spent in great conversation with friends. Not to mention their green lights list is the holy grail of entertainment recommendations. Big thanks to the PMG team for creating a trusted space for light-hearted entertainment and joy - y’all are the best!
8. Thank you for bringing joy every week! - The Popcast with Knox & Jamie is my all-time favorite podcast. During the good times, they make me laugh harder; and during seasons of hardship, they bring a much-needed spot of joy. Do yourself a favor and listen to this podcast. And then do yourself an even bigger favor and become a BFOTS on Patreon. Thank you for bringing joy every week, Knox and Jamie and the entire PMG team!
9. Need more friends? - You don’t need more friends, you need this podcast. Knox and Jamie are my best friends without the expectation of texting them back or going to the goth poetry group your real friend just joined. Jokes aside, their perspective on pop culture is both informative and reflective. Every week, I get the opportunity to spend some time with these two laughing and hearing their in depth thoughts and opinions on all things books, music, TV, movies, and everything else in the pop zeitgeist. Great job, besties!
10. Is it weird that Knox and Jamie are my best friends? - I have so much love for these folks at the PMG! Knox and Jamie are hilarious and fun. I listen to the popcast almost every day. Their episodes are thoughtful and timely and I revisit old episodes frequently. I always get a kick out of hearing from Erin. Indy kicks butt as the community manager. I am thrilled to be hearing more from Jason Waterfalls. And the rest of the staff are equally as lovely. Do yourself a favor and join this community of wonderful weirdos, you won’t regret it.
Here at She Speaks Bravo we believe that Bravo TV is a great form of self care and therapy. Emily has been using it for over a decade and she is a complete... mess. When she needs a break from Bravo, she turns to her other true love... True Crime. Nothing like a True Crime docuseries to wash that anxiety away! Instagram - @shespeaksbravo TikTok - @shespeaksbravo Facebook - She Speaks Bravo
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Authentic and compassionate host with great commentary and recaps - Emily is a great podcast host. Yes her episodes are lengthy but honestly you won’t mind because of her great personality and detailed recaps (she picks up on things the average viewer may miss) of all your favorite bravo shows (and the occasional non-bravo show). And I have to add I love the episodes with Pia. She has a great personality and she’s witty and fair and is great a catching tidbits of personality traits of these “characters” on the shows that others may not recognize. Pia and Emily are great combo and I hope they do even more shows together. They are both the kind of girlfriends that are genuine and kind. I enjoy and look forward to weekly sometimes multiple times a week recaps esp all housewives recaps. U won’t be disappointed!!
2. Fantastic to listen (or watch) - Whether here or on YouTube this is easily one of fave Bravo podcasts. Even when I disagree with her, the point she makes are often fair and I believe most of the negative reviews are trolls she isn’t afraid to say when she’s wrong and is never contrarian for the sake of it. It’s a tough tightrope to balance critiquing reality tv personalities with their humanity but she does it with aplomb!
3. First pick always! - Every morning when all of my new podcast shows roll in, Emily is my first pick without question. Not only does she have an unbiased and truthful take on all things bravo, but she makes me giggle a little with her self reflective and somewhat self deprecating explanations of what’s going on.
Her soothing voice is just what everyone needs to get through their day.
Thank you Emily for all you do for us bravo fans!
4. No Stone Unturned - Emily’s podcast is slowly turning into my favorite bravo pod. I love how thoroughly she analyzes each show and each scene. Her voice is so lovely to listen to and there’s something more personal about her podcast than others. I’m grateful for all of the work and time she puts into her episodes and the entertainment she provides every week!
5. Sorry but Charlie was right! - I loved loved loved Charli! I am so glad she said what she said about Lala. Lala needs to get down to earth & realize she’s no better than anybody else. And Rachel Raquel was right on!! She was right about Lala being mad that Oliver DID choose Rachel Raquel over her. Hilarious!
6. Love this podcast! - Emily is my go-to bravo podcast and fave account to follow on Instagram for all bravo related things! I don’t always agree with her opinions but I can appreciate the level of nuance that goes into every explanation and the effort taken to see all sides of a situation when discussing our fave shows.
7. Awesome and thought out - Please give this podcast a shot! Unlike many others, Emily doesn’t automatically pick a side just because she likes someone. She states her opinion, then walks us through why she feels that way. I don’t always agree with her, but I always understand why she’s formed her opinion. The only people who could hate that are the keyboard warriors who don’t have the ability to process or defend their thinking. Please keep doing what you’re doing Emily!! Do NOT listen to the haters!
8. Great bravo pod - I love this podcast! I share similar opinions of the bravolebs most of the time which helps me enjoy this podcast even more. I like that she stays pretty neutral and can still call someone out even if she likes them! Also it is updated very frequently which is convenient since I prefer to listen when the episodes are fresh in my head. It’s a great listen!
9. Love love love - I love your podcast! I love that you don’t have a time limit, so it’s not stressful for your guests or your listeners! It can be free flowing and you can stay on a subject as long as you want, I love it! And I LOVE Pia, I wish she could be on for more shows because you ladies banter with each other so well!
10. She speaks nuance - This podcast is my go-to since so many others do not allow for nuance. I love how much attention to detail is put into Emily's recaps - without going too far off the deep end. The episodes are organized but funny - I could listen to her talk all day. But my favorite part is that Emily can do pretty fair and objective recaps - and when she can't, she says it. I also love how she challenges me when I'm not feeling particularly objective or generous to the people we are watching. Also, Emily's perspective brings fourth wall layers, which are helpful when breaking down the scenes and context. Thanks for being such a breath of fresh air in the Bravo content space.
11. Thank you, Scandoval - VPR is the only Bravo show I watch and when the recent drama starting unfolding, I had no one to talk to about it. Glad I ended up finding this podcast. I love that they let you know in the notes when to skip to in case you don’t want to listen to tangents or talks about other shows. They don’t just do recaps, they do express their opinions and I am here for it.
Serving you the hottest reality TV and pop culture tea 3x a week! From the latest news on the Real Housewives, deep dives into celebrity legal scandals, and unfiltered conversations with your favorite stars — Zack Peter has you covered. And he always keeps receipts 😉 For more, follow @nofilterwithzack @justplainzack
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. The worst - I’ve been diving into the Scandoval drama as much as anyone else but this is unlistenable. His voice is one of the most annoying out there and he’s not saying anything worth torturing your ears over. Of course what Raquel did was wrong but who care if her real name is Rachel? Jax and Lala also changed their names and they both also had affairs. Lala literally slept with Raquel’s fiancé and then gaslit her over it and acted like she’s so respectful of people’s relationships. Kristen slept with Jax even though Stassi was her best friend. Faith slept with Jax when he was with Brittney. Ariana slept with Tom when he was with Kristen. Ariana hooked up with Lala when she was with Tom. They ALL do it. The outrage and hate directed at this girl is ridiculous. She had an affair, she didn’t kill someone. Lala is the biggest piece of human garbage out there and you completely overlook her sleeping with multiple men who were in relationships. You’d rather have racist Kristen and antisemitic Stassi back on the show?? Get a grip.
2. Ariana should talk to shania twain - Zack is amazing. Did he sleep or eat in the last week? He is the best of the best. Always puts in overtime and gets the story right. I never thought I would hear another story like Shania Twain. Her first husband, Mutt, had a secret affair with Shania’s secretary and best friend. It nearly destroyed Shania. It was devestating and why she stopped touring at the top of her career. She was comforted by her secretary’s husband and he helped her get back on her feet. They eventually happily married. Not the case for mutt and the secretary.
3. Stop the Hate - I’m a huge fan of Zack. He knows the tea. But Zack, stop with voicing extreme disdain for Raquel on your platform. You have influence and some crazy will attack and possibly harm Raquel. And let’s be real. If you want to call Raquel, Rachel, then call LaLa Loren from Utah. Kristen, Jax, Schwartz, James,Tom, Stassi,etc. all cheated.The worst being Jax and Loren from Utah. So call a spade a spade. You are better than that.
4. Whiney, whiney Zack - Hearing Zack describe the events with his family and the airline felt like karma - he tore apart Harry & Meghan, who have been treated terribly, and showed no compassion whatsoever, so seems just about right that his family would “allegedly” be treated poorly on the airplane. There are two sides to every story and people on the plane are describing a very different version! Just saying…..
5. Two sides of every story! - Love his coverage of all the different reality tv shows and criminal charges. He dots his i’s and crosses all his t’s when it comes to information he shares. Definitely does his research! His perspective and view of seeing both sides of issues is very good and relatable. The only issue I have is sometimes he gets too crude and drops the F bomb too much. Those at times can be so cringy. Overall he's great.
6. Zack Pack original !!! - I love Zack so much since the day I found him on the hot takes and deep dive podcast. I thought he was knowledgeable, funny, sassy and intelligent. I have been an avid follower since and was a part of the Zack pack before it was members only. I am so proud of Zack and his success and I believe we will all be watching him on our TVs one day. His tour was awesome and I am so happy I met you in person in April in Nashville! He definitely has some of the greatest work ethic I’ve ever encountered. I know only great things are headed your way!!! Love,
7. So Grest - Zack presents a great podcast. He has excellent interview skills and such interesting guests and gets right into the topics that I want to hear. This is my new favorite podcast. I love to laugh and listen to other podcasters impersonating celebrities but this podcaster has a more light and factual style you will agree is informative and entertaining in another way. Zack’s is a refreshing change of pace podcast if you love pop culture stuff and Bravo.
8. Super funny and engaging - He is so funny and engaging. I will say I love this pod cuz he likes the same people I like, but more than that he keeps it real. Sad to see all the horrible reviews people are giving about him and not about the podcast being good or not. The podcast is funny, bravo centered, engaging and entertaining.
Reality with the King goes behind the scenes of some of your favorite reality TV shows' most iconic moments. In each episode, we rehash shocking betrayals, hilarious interactions and dramatic scenes from The Real Housewives Franchise, Love & Marriage: Huntsville, D.C., Selling Sunset and much more. Join one of the most sought-after executive producers and king of reality television, Carlos King, as he dishes and spills the tea with reality TV stars we all know, love, and love to hate.
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Call it what it is - Just starting listening. You seem entertaining and you definitely don’t seem shy about expressing your opinion. Please do not call what allegedly happened to Caroline Manzo an “incident”. Let’s not tip toe around it, it’s called sexual assault. I wonder how different the conversation would be if it were a man who allegedly repeatedly tried to kiss Caroline and assaulted her in a bathroom.
2. All loveee! - I absolutely love this show, I love how open and real you get when it comes to discussing housewives, and married to med. I respect how you see the good qualities in each person but ain’t afraid to speak on the not so good. When you speak on your experience producing housewives in the past it’s brings back so many memories from the past seasons that I’ve enjoyed. You really are the king and you know what you’re talking about !!!!! Stay blessed
3. Love you Boo! Carlos is the best ! - We love you! Best podcast!! Carlos gives his best professional opinion. As he is the Person responsible for the shows we all love so much ! Rhoa Rhonj. Such a wonderful podcast. Please go listen immediately !!! So happy you’ll be live with Heather McDonald at her juicy scoop Live podcast taping in NYC, the same weekend as Bravocon ! October , And I love how you talk about your credentials! So don’t ever stop being you Carlos. Carlos , I need you to recap RHOP! Need your perspective. Love you
4. Love his up, close and personal interviews - Carlos provides a good mix of questioning and has reality guests that need time to speak on it! I love his accolades, so I think I know his resume by heart as much as he says it on each episode. Lol It is necessary, you are the king of reality TV Carlos! He also gives everyone their credit and is very knowledgeable of producing reality tv. The behind the scenes talk is always helpful to know. It’s a good podcast people so subscribe!
5. Not great - Is he a reality tv producer? He didn’t mention it. Not once. Not at all. Tried to listen again, but just can’t do it. He does NOT have a voice for podcasting. He talks too slow, way to melodramatic, draws out every word, and annunciates every T like Erika from BH. Also, he never pronounces the R in Beverly Hills. Truly nails on a chalkboard.
6. The King! - Carlos is the King of Reality for a reason! He brings on guests that are misunderstood and he helps to get a clearer and logical understanding of them. He breaks down every story so precisely, he makes you feel like you are there. I look forward to his podcast twice a week. Keep doing your thing Carlos The King! You know what we love!
7. Episode - I just listened to Episode with a cast mate from RHOP. I found it very interesting that this woman expressed her experience, concerns, and issues with colorism on her show, and then later on in the podcast displayed all out ageism against one of her cast mates talking about their year old vajayjay. And ya’ll just keekeed! Like one is wrong and the other isn’t?! Be consistent. As a black woman, I have to say I was thoroughly appalled at your allowance of her to refer to white women as snow bunnies. You did say you couldn’t get with the term, but she doubled down saying that’s what she calls them. I’m just wondering how would she feel if those same white women had a nickname for black women. You can’t be offended when a racist or derogatory term is used against you and then you do the same thing against another race. We have to do better as a people. Signed,
We Gots to do BETTER!!!
Steel and Shooter are just your everyday guys that begrudgingly fell into the Bravo world only to be entranced by the allure that is Bravo TV. On this show you’ll hear their takes on the hot topics from all things Bravo. A podcast by dudes for everyone!
Release date: 2023-03-17
1. New fan - I’m new to BravBros & VPR (just a newbie drawn in by the Scandoval of it all), and I love you both so much. Love your honest takes & authenticity. Pay no attention to the don’t-call-her-Rachel / too sweary / hidden house behind the hen house Karens! Just stay who you are, I’m here for it.
2. Great Episode - Hey guys!! Love you podcast. Always love hearing your perspective even though I a disagree hard with your summer house views. Seems like you guys give Kyle a pass a lot of time but go hard a Lindsey. But hey that’s what these podcasts are for to agree to disagree. Keep up the good work! Would you guys ever bring on another podcaster with different views? I think that would interesting
3. Love the BravBros - Love that Steel and Shooter are giving a man’s POV. Keep up the great work. Look forward every week to listen to the podcast. This is the second year in a row that my March Madness brackets are doing better than my husbands. I’m in the %! Looking forward to baseball season! Sorry guys I’m a Yankees fan and my husband is a Mets fan.
4. Housewives vs Under shows - They are very fair when it comes to the housewives shows, which are all women casts and they do a good job being flexible in their opinions as new information arrives. The male & female casts imo lack nuance. The boys (Sandoval, Schwartz, Kyle, Craig) have historically received a pass while the women are always held accountable by cast mates, the public & these podcasts. We are aware that ALL cast members have positive & negative attributes. They make mistakes that we all pick apart but there is an unconscious bias when covering the women in the under shows. It would be an interesting episode if you had a guest on with a differing perspective from yours just to open up the dialogue. I know you have gone hard on the men once something has come to light but red flags are not to be ignored in any person! I’m sure you have examples that counter what I’m saying but I too have examples. Hope you’re open to this feedback.
5. Love them they make my mornings - As someone who has been clean for over years, thank you for talking about your sobriety! And congratulations to you! It’s not an easy journey! Back about the podcast: I have seen their clips on Twitter and tick tok. So i decided to listen to them, even though they are eagles fans (go giants). But I am hooked on their podcast. They have given me different insight to how I view a few things. The episodes on Rhonj episode was on point and fair. You really need to give them a listen! Their recaps on rhom reunion! Perfect! They basically became my bravo spouses! Start from the beginning and listen to all of the episodes.
6. Love you guys but we may be having our first fight. - Two str guys, appreciating the world of Bravo is an amazing thing. Especially when they’re from Philly as well. I’ve been listening to you guys since last summer, and I’ve been loving the podcast. We’re currently having our first fight, we have a difference of opinion about Kyle v Carl. But I like hearing other people’s points of view, so I’m not too mad. Keep posting, y’all are great. Can’t wait for multiple Bravo Bros episodes per week. Love you guys.
7. RHONJ Scarred - I really do like your podcast, I’ve been around from the beginning. Listening to the commentary on RHONJ…hmm…people are going to have strong opinions on the Tre/Melissa/Joe/Louie of it all. I think we’re all tired of the reconciliations that go nowhere. I’m just hoping how you feel about Tre doesn’t become another Kyle-RHOBH moment where you liked her in the beginning of the last season then pivoted left…can’t wait to hear if opinions change or become more cemented as the RHONJ season goes on.
8. Look forward to listening every week! - My thorn first: as a lifelong Cowboys fan, it pains me that you guys are Birds guys. I felt a little bad for your after that epic Super Bowl loss, but not that bad gocowboys Now my rose: In all seriousness, I'm so glad you guys started this podcast! It's refreshing to hear takes from your perspective - I have been begging my husband to get into Bravo shows with me for years, and he just won't do it. He's all sports, all the time. Listening to y'all fills the void I didn't know I had, lol. Don't listen to any of the haters - you guys have as much right as anyone to be doing a podcast about Bravo. The ability to have different opinions are WHY we watch these stupid shows! Keep up the amazing work - proud of all of the success you've had in such a short time!
9. I love you guys! The Chris B interview was awesome! - What a great interview- honestly, I like Chris even more after this season! Stay strong Chris, we got your back! And honestly - was not a huge Candiace fan but she is now one of my FAVORITES! She has grown and matured as a housewife but she still wields her clap backs like a champ! Can’t wait to see you guys next season!
10. The Bravo Husbands we all need and DESERVE! - Look, I’ve tried to talk to my own husband about the housewives, and to his credit, he has TRIED to feign interest… so trust me when I tell you he is perfectly A-OK with me having my BravBros-husbands-by-proxy instead! We just don’t have that many straight male perspectives out in this medium, so I love getting these fresh takes. (Side note, love it when you guys drop in sports chatter because it feeds ME some good lines whilst my husband watches sports. He may have given up on connecting over the housewives, but thank you for making me sound smart while talking sports, Bravbros!! )
11. Something Different - First caught the brav bro’s tick Tom’s- and it was so refreshing to hear two guys have a new take on my favorite shows. I also had to give a star review due to that horrible call the last minutes of the superbowl. Not an Eagles fan- Tom Brady fan for life, but it was a crap call.
In the Fall of 2016, Natalie Kuypers, Sarah Melville, and Kyle Kuypers were introduced to the staff at SUR restaurant in WeHo, and their lives have never been the same. Join them and new host Anthony White weekly as they unpack the character development (or lack thereof), plot twists, Jax's latest screw ups, and straight up screaming matches in each episode of "Vanderpump Rules".
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. Ok but basic - I found this podcast while searching for VPR discussions. It was ok but they lost me as they are yet another trump hating people. Can day go by where someone who’s fully obsessed with Trump not blame him for anything and everything they don’t like. How do you find a way to insert Trump in VPR drama!? Eye role…pass. Won’t listen again
2. Excellent - Hello old friends. I used to listen to your VPR pod years ago and emailed you regularly, then fell off. I just thought of you and am happy to hear that you’re still doing the pod. It’s nice to hear your sweet voices again. Congrats on the baby—hope everyone is doing well. Thanks and take care.
3. Intro needs work - I love the recaps and listen every week, but please do a little research before recording. It’s frustrating listening to a bunch of “What’s the name of that show?” And “What’s the name of that actor?” for fifteen minutes before the actual recap. Do the research before so you know what you’re going to talk about or talk about something else during your intros. Otherwise love your takes.
4. Pump Talk - I kept up with Vanderpump Rules with Afterbuzz Tv and it’s been okay but I definitely didn’t like the biases so I came to find a new podcast... I ran into Pump Talk and it is everything!!! I absolutely love it and have been binge listening to all the old podcasts!!! I love listening to the episodes and crack up laughing at some of the things that come out. I relate so much to the things that are said!!! Seriously best Vanderpump podcast ever!!!
5. HOW is this not the VP Pod? - I just started watching VPR during quarantine and was doing my usual deep dive into the culture of the show im consuming when i saw this podcast as a reccomendation on a reddit page. I love listening to your banter, your voices are so soothing (unlike some other podcasts where the vocal fry makes me want to perish) and it helps that i usually agree with what youre saying! The non-LA perspective is so nice to hear (im from MA)
6. I’m worried, with no southern charm and Vanderpump how are we going to laugh with you guys! - I die laughing at this podcast Everytime I hear it but I’m worried please don’t go away now that Vanderpump and southern charm are canceled!! Please do more shows so I can die laughing at everything you guys say!!
7. Refreshing Vanderpump Rules podcast - Really enjoy this podcast about Vanderpump Rules. The hosts enjoy the show and are not super negative like many of the other show podcasts. They also do not just hate on certain cast members constantly. Very refreshing; enjoyable to hear from male perspectives as well as a female perspective! Always a fun listen
8. Funny and Entertaining! - This podcast is so much fun to listen to. If you're looking for some good laughs while you are trying to complete mundane tasks look no further! Kyle and Natalie make you feel like one of their best friends and you'll walk away wishing you actually were. Fun commentary and great personalities shine in this show!
9. I love these Denver folk - This is one of my favorite podcasts that reviews Vanderpump Rules. They are so funny, have great side stories that don’t run on (like this sentence) and deliver a fantastic review with female and males. You don’t have that combo anywhere else people ! My only complaint is that the disappear for months. Please start to cover another BRAVO show. Thanks!
10. Love this so much ! Extra scoops please - Each one of them has such different energy , and I love it ! My favorite part of this podcast is Kyle jokes ( living for them ) , he brings good humor to the podcast ! He gives me Schwartz’s vibes lol Natalie can be a bit mean to Kyle but it’s tough love ? lol she’s great , her energy is amazing always . Loveee ! Anthony is like a wise uncle. You listen to what he’s saying because it’s important and he’ can see both sides , and his voice is kinda soothing . oh God i sound like a freak writing this , anyway sending you love from Los Ángeles
11. Good As Gold - Your podcast honestly gets me through my work days a much happier person! I really enjoy the banter and friendship between you all, and you usually have me in tears laughing at my desk to the point I think my co-workers think i'm insane. At this point you guys could make a podcast about anything and i'd still listen. Thanks for all laughter and pretty much voiceing EVERYTHING I feel and think about VPR. fofty
The comedy podcast where a monogamous couple drink heavily and recap the TLC show ”Sister Wives.” Join Corey and Carly for a new episode every week! Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Smart and Funny - I started listening to podcasts to wind down at the end of the day and fall blissfully asleep. This podcast keeps me laughing the whole time. Irreverent enough but not raunchy, with truely (haha) humorous insights into these ridiculous characters on this stupid show Sister Wives. The hosts don’t talk over each other which is a breath of fresh air. Thoroughly enjoy.
2. Military - Not one to comment but this week’s recap contained so many military faux pas and not just from the Browns. Hunter did not enlist…he went to the Air Force Academy which means he’s an officer…very different. Garrison is not a private simply because he is in the Guard. He enlisted rather than commissioned which is why. Same thing would have applied had he gone “full fledge” into the military. You have to have a bachelor degree to commission as an officer. Finally all service members can deploy…active duty; guard; reserve…enlisted or officer.
3. What year is it? - Aren’t we in a time where making fun of a family that is falling apart is a bit - bad taste? I get it - they put themselves out there but that doesn’t give us permission to make money making fun of a family’s difficulties no matter how much we can’t understand it. Making it sound like Meri is an alcoholic? They have kids. And young ones at that. Making money off this is just really pitiful. I know I’m in the minority - and that just makes it even more tragic.
4. Amazing!! - Dont know why they dont have stars all around.If you are a true sister wives fan you will love this podcast.They've gotten me through many sleepless nights boring commutes and even helped me fall asleep when I was in the hospital recovering from a miscarriage (and not because they are boring). Just listen you wont regret it!!!
5. This podcast is Elite Status - I absolutely love listening to these two! They are funny and they say all the things me and my husband say about this show! Looking forward to listening to past seasons, too. Elon Musk is a loser and I can’t believe one of his butt sniffers left a -star review on here! Y’all are on fire! Love it! Keep it up.
6. I have never watched Sister Wives - I have never seen an episode of Sister Wives. I was just scrolling through my podcast feed and found this one evening. I was hooked from the first, it’s hilarious! It’s just entertaining. I probably won’t ever watch the show but I will continue listening to this podcast. It’s fabulous!
7. Musk - I unsubscribed before because of hosts’ blind wokeness but decided to give it another try after a year hiatus. These two podcasters state that twitter is circling the drain and they won’t have anything to do with anything Elon Musk is associated with. Oh that’s right, Cory the podcaster read a few headlines and he, this pitiful attention seeking podcaster, predicts the death of twitter and musk is bad man. I can’t deal with this level of ignorance. Bye for good this time.
8. I would listen to these two read the back of a cereal box - I love Corey and Carly. I listen to this podcast primarily for them and the Sister Wives topic is secondary. They really crack me up. I hope they branch out to covering more shows or maybe movies, I almost don’t even care what it is. Besides them being hilarious, I just really like both of their voices. Now this is going to sound bad but I like to fall asleep to the podcast because I find their voices super soothing. You should definitely check out this podcast!
9. Legally Wed - These follow up podcast show reviews are a MUST!!!! I got hooked on this funny but true duo on a family trip and soon found myself sharing it with my husband. I find myself going, …”Oh, my gosh YES!! That’s exactly what I was thinking!!” Oh Janelle…she’s the only one who seems to have any sense. I love how hard she’s trying to hold on for the sake of family but I just want to see these women happy!! I have SO many tips for Janelle as someone currently living in an RV while building. She needs support!!!!
10. Meri and Mariah - I love the show but I notice y’all drag Meri all the time for not having the perfect, politically correct reaction to Mariah coming out. You have to understand, Meri is human and is having a very human reaction. Carly, if Corey came out to you one day, do you REALLY think your first reaction would be excitement and acceptance OR do you think you would be shocked and heartbroken? Maybe you would come around one day and be happy for him but that’s not going to be your initial reaction. Maybe y’all could try to give Meri a little bit of the grace that you keep saying she should’ve given Mariah.
11. Highly addictive podcast! - I love my weekly dose of this podcast. I have watched this show since the beginning but have never had anyone to discuss it with. They say exactly what I have been thinking… but are way funnier. I have listened to every episode. It sounds so casual and relaxed, like listening to friends, yet is actually incredibly professional. The format and editing is slick and there is no self indulgent waffle. Very high quality. They know what they are doing and I hope they keep doing it, beyond this show.
The juiciest news, hottest gossip, and the real story of what it means to live in the spotlight. Fan favorites Joe Amabile, Natasha Parker, and Tia Booth are spilling the tea and dissecting the wildest and most surprising headlines of the week in Bachelor Nation and pop culture. They’re breaking down the clickbait so you don’t have to. Every week, a Bachelor Nation fan favorite or celebrity guest joins to take us inside their world as we get to the heart of the hottest news stories in entert...
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. awful - Truly awful since Natasha & Tia left. Joe just does not have the personality to lead a podcast. I have to turn it off because I can feel myself getting dumber — especially the episode with Aaron as a cohost. Kudos to the Bach / BIP producers for making the show interesting, because these ppl are beyond boring.
2. Kudos to Serene - Wow! Serene really brought a lot of class and professionalism to this podcast! She was real and sincere. Her questions were on target. I really enjoyed listening to this podcast today. I’m glad those guests lifted up Zach and I hope all of Bachelor Nation podcasts can avoid the bullying they gave to Clayton! These men are real people with hearts! Please show your respect!
3. Low IQ - This has to be the lowest IQ bachelor nation podcast out there, and that’s saying a lot. News flash: nowhere in the US is or was interracial marriage illegal. How you boot lick those Communists in the WH is sickening. They do nothing but raise taxes, inflation, crime, illegal immigration, and they love war. They’re destroying this country, especially that corrupt bowl of mashed potatoes playing commander in chief. Maybe get your butts out of liberal cesspools like CA and NY and you’ll think more clearly. Joe is an awful host.
4. Love to listen! - So, first I want to say that I really enjoyed Tia and Natasha as cohosts with Joe. They took awhile to find their groove but by the end I enjoyed them. I know Natasha is leaving and maybe I’m a couple episodes behind, but it was unclear whether or not Tia was coming back after having her baby. That being said, I really enjoyed the episode with Susie and Joe. I listened to her as a guest on some other podcasts and think she has such a melodious voice. Also still a big Joe fan. Sometimes he struggles but feel that’s why he’s so likeable- he’s normal and not overly polished! Ready to listen throughout !
5. Love this podcast so much but I have misophonia - So I love their humor and all interviews and they are so fun but I can only listen on speaker and when I’m not tired because they seem to be eating and drinking and lip smacking a lot. With my misophonia I cannot tolerate any chewing or smacking noises close to my ears especially when tired. Wanted to leave stars and would change it if they somehow learn to fix this issue
6. The lip smacking- I can’t deal - I want to listen because I really like the interviews and I enjoy the hosts. But I can’t get past the lip smacking and chewing noises in my ear, makes it really hard to listen & I had to stop during the intro because it was just too much. Bummer because I do enjoy the show but the chewing and lip smacking makes it really unbearable.
7. Unprofessional. - I NEVER leave reviews BUT… The sound quality and background sound on this podcast is unbearable. The heavy breathing, lip smacking, eating and sounds in the background makes this podcast truly difficult to listen to. You can tell the hosts truly do not CARE and it is simply a paycheck for them. Yikes.
8. Episodes are getting better - I’m updating my rating bc this is the only bachelor nation podcast I can actually make it through now. These three didn’t have much chemistry in the beginning but they’ve found their click I think (no pun intended). They provide recaps and actually give honest opinions compared to bachelor happy hour where it sounds like there is a gun pointed to Michelle and Becca’s heads half the time. Even the episodes with guests I wouldn’t expect to like (Jessenia, Aaron, Aven) they have good interviews and you get to know a lot more about the person. Everyone is so critical of everything nowadays. Stop listening if you hate this podcast so much
9. Give this podcast the credit in deserves! - My mind is blown that this podcast has a less than star average review, it deserves much more. This podcast is the best when it comes to bachelor recaps (honest, considerate, and not too long recaps); is hosted by contestants it’s almost impossible to hate; and it is the best at having relevant co-hosts/guests that were actually part of the season airing.
10. Three words: boring, awkward and cringy - It’s my first time here and I’m not coming back. The first minutes of episode are Joe and Natasha telling Tia that she’s doing a good job at not getting fat (she’s pregnant). Joe even awkwardly asks if she’s going to the gym. Anyway, I do not recommend.
"Severed: the Ultimate Severance Podcast." Severed is a scene-by-scene, moment by moment re-watch of every episode of the first season of "Severance." We'll examine theories, search through freeze frames, track the ascendency of Lumon CEOs...even break down the Waffle Party."Severed" is a thorough and well-researched look at every detail of "Severance." This podcast is for fans who have watched the entire series but are still looking for more detail and information. "Severed" also covers behind ...
Release date: 2023-03-17
1. Outstanding! - Praise Kier! Listen up refiners, this is the podcast you’ve been waiting for. Creator Dan Erickson has created something special with Severance, and after season one completed it left so many people with unanswered questions. Severance is one of those shows that instantly sparked a lot of debate online, endless fan theories, and much more. In this podcast you’ll hear Allen Stare do an amazing job at explaining the show’s every moment, the tiniest of details, fan theories, & so much more. As a giant fan of the show, I was instantly hooked to this podcast. I always felt like I kept up with the “lore” surrounding Severance, but oh boy was I wrong. Allen did an outstanding job with pulling things from all over to compile one heck of a podcast. Grab a coffee, preferably straight from the hills of Rwanda, sit back & get SEVERED.
2. Staggeringly good mental-health walk for the obsessed! - Allen S. does the best “Severance” podcast. It’s the only one I can listen to, and I have listened to all episodes ( as of today) multiple times. His announcing style is professional, his delivery natural and modulated. He is not “winging it” or yakking extemporaneously. Each podcast reflects great preparation and research. Allen S.’s speech is smoothly integrated with audio clips from the show. Lots of trivia and interesting tributaries to float down. Music is also integrated really nicely. Such a pleasure to listen to and a great support to the show, especially if you are obsessed and need to reflect on episodes before you re-watch for the umpteenth time. Bravo, Allen S., I will now stagger my exit.
3. Not fun - In the first minutes of episode of this podcast, the host spoils a key revelation that doesn’t happen until episode . Part of the fun of podcasts like this is taking the journey with the host(s), including speculations, observations, and insights. This podcast is for after you have watched all of season . Not very fun in my opinion.
4. Amazing deep dive! - If you love Severance, you will thoroughly enjoy this deep dive! The Severed podcast dissects every episode nearly frame by frame. I’ve watched Season several times, and Allen S still pointed out details I’d missed. He has done his homework! Back stories on each actor, setting, scene, and alllllll the red-blue-green symbolism. I’m obsessed both with the show and with this thorough discussion of it!
5. This podcast deserves a finger trap - I have watched Season of Severance several times and I still missed details that Allen mentioned in this podcast. If you’re a fan of Severance, this podcast is a must. I was blown away about the details regarding the former CEOs of Lumon and so many other moments. How did I miss that info? Praise Allen!
6. A Wellness Check Review - I will now state facts about this podcast. Please try to enjoy each fact equally. This podcast covers important details about the show. This podcast gives a play by play of each scene. This podcast gives information about the actors playing the characters. This podcast will give spoilers. Please try to enjoy watching the television show before listening. This podcast lives up to its title: ‘The Ultimate…’
This podcast is perfect for fans and the mildly interested. This podcast is mysterious and important. Listen in weekly or report to the break room.
7. Best Deep Dive Review - I love this podcast! Wow! The scene by scene coverage with the attention to detail and supplemental facts make this better than a caricature portrait or finger cuffs for any Severance fan. I had no idea about the Lexington Letter until I heard it here. This work is mysterious and important. Praise Kier!
8. Ultimate info on Severance - If you are a fan of the show, this is the ultimate guide to get in even deeper. The detail and depth of information and things you probably missed is amazing in what you will learn as you listen to this podcast. I’m rewatching episodes for the third time after listening to the podcast to watch for the details that are described.
9. If you are obsessed with Severance, this is the podcast for you - I love the detail regarding the show including the production, behind the scenes, cast bios and interviews. It’s also helpful to describe each scene with audio snippets because it’s like I’m watching again but things I’ve missed are being highlighted for me. Ultimately the storytelling is top notch and it’s the perfect companion to watching the show. Looking forward to a new episode each week!
10. Great detail! - I really like the scene by scene recap of the episode. It’s like I am watching it again, but this time I am getting tips on details I missed like the red and blue objects separated by a barrier. I never noticed this before. I also like the audio clips from the show being used as part of the retelling. Looking forward to the next episode!
11. Great in-depth look at a show that rewards scrutiny - It’s great to look more deeply at what’s going on in this show. I like the information we get about the actors and locations. There are a lot of details that are easy to miss (e.g. the date on Mark S.’s Driver’s License) and this podcast points them out.
Courtney & Mary reside in LA and the Bay, respectively. Though they live 400 miles from each other, their love for reality TV and pop culture never lets the distance get in the way. Join them weekly to discuss the latest shows and gossip with "Two Judgey Girls". Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Like a warm hug - This is the most consistent podcast I have ever listened to, I never miss a week. The sidetracked stories and speaking over one another are part of the joy of this podcast and what makes it feel like you’re chatting with friends. I constantly laugh out loud listening to them and never grow tired
2. The good and the bad - I really have been a longtime listener but they have lost me with all the weight loss stuff lately. I get their marketing towards women but it’s also and we should love our bodies. I really enjoy their recaps and thoughts but also get annoyed with the sound quality and when they do their whispering. Always have to turn it up then it’s too loud! Not to nitpick but it’s super frustrating. You’d think they’d invest a bit in better equipment or something after so many years.
3. Mostly love - The show recaps are great and their banter is mostly hilarious but it gets pretty frustrating trying to follow one of them sharing their point to just have the other jump in constantly. It’s a whole podcast of half thoughts. I’m also not a fan of the diet culture talk and the entire ad break being about weight loss. That’s great if you’re on that journey but it’s . If you don’t live your body, don’t project it on to your listeners because most of us are beyond diets and obsessing over a few pounds.
4. Long-winded about nothing and constantly laughing when not funny - I come for the bravo content but I get so annoyed because they are SO long-winded about absolute nothingness. I think they believe they are interesting, but it’s SO mundane. They cannot stay on topic. They also laugh/fake giggle about EVERYTHING, things that are not funny remotely. Also their intonations are grating, where they simulate whispering, “by the way” — infuriating. An extremely immature way of speaking / communicating. Potential is there but they need to stay on topic and stop these exaggerated inflections of their voice. Do yourself a favor and watch Comments by Celebs. TJG could learn something there about mature communication, staying on topic and limiting extraneous mundane content to fill up time, and actual meaningful discussion / analysis—not filling up time with misplaced giggles. Just no.
5. Stop Body Shaming - One of my favorite podcast for their unfiltered opinions on housewives. However, it gets taken a step too far when they body shame housewives. For example, please stop talking about Larsa and her body. The latest podcast where they insinuate that Larsa should take ozempic is sickening.
6. Disappointed - Sigh. I used to really enjoy this podcast, but recently they've started every episode talking about starving themselves and other unhealthy ways of losing weight. It's just... sad. And frustrating. And totally triggering for anyone with disordered eating. There are better Bravo pods out there. Sorry, gals. You lost a listener.
7. How is Mary an educator? - It’s pulling teeth listening to you guys at this point. I try to listen to support but my god. The awakes long silences to wait for Mary to put a thought together is just tough. The talking over each other. I wish you guys listened to your podcast and see. Also the prolong stuff should come with a TW
8. Eh - Courtney - please take the microphone out of your nostrils. No one wants to hear your loud breathing! Also I can’t take her accent! It’s like she puts a k at the end of every word! “Everythingk” This was one of the first bravo podcast I listened to and unfortunately they dropped the ball here. There are so many better bravo podcasts out there!
9. Still disappointing - I used to subscribe to this podcast, I was part of the Facebook group, and even followed them on Instagram. Over the past year and a half Mary has become insufferable. She is uninformed on the shows and is always on the wrong side of history. Don’t get me wrong, I love hearing different perspectives, but when she is so vocal with her opinions while also not really knowing the facts it comes off as ignorant. I still love Courtney and think she is quick witted, funny, and insightful. I would love hearing solo recaps from her, or maybe she could make her mom her new cohost? Just an idea…
10. Difficult to listen to - I’ve listened to Two Judgey Girls for YEARS. It’s always been my guilty pleasure. That said, the quality of the podcast has significantly decreased. The distraction when talking, interrupting, and audio issues makes it incredibly difficult to listen to. Looking at other reviews, it seems this has long been a complaint of listeners. Since this is still happening, it appears that Mary and Courtney just don’t seem to care to value their listeners thoughts.
11. (Sorry Gals). - I wish these two women well …
but I’m also annoyed at having wasted my time giving them the benefit of the doubt for no good reason.. their effort is not there; this is just not a well-produced podcast on any front. It’s a diluted recap show (that gets even the sparknotes version of housewives events wrong) at best — and conveys zero insight or amusement.
Whether you're a fan of the game or new to the world of The Last of Us, Jim and A.Ron are the perfect companions to the HBO series, offering in-depth analysis, behind-the-scenes insights, and fan theories about the show. Tune in to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and discussion about The Last of Us on HBO. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. The BEST! - I have been listening to Bald Move for many years, originally coming upon them for Game of Thrones, I now seek out shows based on what they watch. Regarding TLOU I am not a game player but am able to enjoy each episode and then feel like I am watching it again with great commentary and context. If you are looking for sunshine and rainbows, this is not your podcast, but if you are looking for realistic and well thought out theories and reviews with some laughs, give them a listen. They truly enhance my enjoyment of each show that I watch with them!
2. Fantastic show companion - Been following these guys since Breaking Bad. They do a great job with thoughtful, insightful takes that are approachable enough for casual fans but comprehensive enough for diehards. Podcasts are divided into instant takes, episode recaps, and feedback. They don’t shy away from criticism or questioning of various angles when warranted, but their approach is fair and measured. They always enhance the shows they cover - TLOU being no exception. Highly recommend.
3. A good mix… - As hosts, Jim and A Ron are highly listenable. While their meat and potatoes is the Game of Throne series years ago, their expansion shows covering House of the Dragon and The Last of Us are becoming new favorites. This podcast in particular is a good mix of the weightier themes and the lighter, accessible discussions. They are the guys you want to hang with and talk TLOU. I recommend the instant take episode and the feedback episode late in the week. It focuses on listener emails related to this weeks HBO episode. Listening ad-free for the first time I am enjoying the discussion even more. You don’t have to have played the game to listen, and any spoilers are saved for last. I am avoiding them myself. If you only have time for one podcast listen to this one. (I DO recommend the official HBO companion podcast, too.)
4. Virtual Water Cooler Tv Chats! - I came to know Bald Move through their HOTD coverage but have been hooked to all their over tv show coverage from (rip) to now TLOU. It just feels like you’re listening to your two friends chatting about the show around the water cooler like the good ole days! Couldn’t recommend more!
5. Great Coverage! - Been a fan of Bald Move since the golden days of Game of Thrones. They bring the same great energy, banter, and insight to their coverage of The Last of Us as they did for GOT. Having their podcasts as a companion to the show greatly enhances my enjoyment of it. I look forward to their coverage just as much as I look forward to the material they’re covering. Keep up the great work guys!
6. Honest Reviewers - Great TV Show Bald Move Great Podcast
Bad TV Show Bald Move Great Podcast A. Ron and Jim are always honest when it comes to their opinions on episodes or shows in general. Whether they love or hate an episode their input is always entertaining and well thought out. Their Last of Us podcast is no different.
7. Weak podcast too dependent on one medium - I’m disappointed at how little sense of poetry and nuance these two hosts have. Too much literal examinations of the show and ratio-ing to the game. I suggest they study more cinema - for example, the films of Alfred Hitchcock, Chris Marker (La Jetée) and Fritz Lang - as well as filmic techniques like foreshadowing, visual narrative (as opposed to literal exposition) and editing. This is what happens when you rely far too much on a single medium (games) for your reference points. It helps to a little research before presentation. I’d like to see a more expansive approach to conversations beyond just bouncing the show off the game. Neil Druckmann himself references some films that influenced him, for example. Craig Mazin has his own influences to speak to larger scopes than just the game.
8. Just the best. - I have been listening to Jim & A.Ron for probably close to years now. I took a few years off only because I wasn’t watching the shows they were covering, but I couldn’t be happier to be back. They’re just as good (better even!!) as they always were. It’s hard to explain, but their podcasts are comforting. They are both so intelligent, thorough, funny, thoughtful, kind and genuine. I feel like I’ve witnessed them evolve as people over the years. Their content is great (especially when they love and enjoy the shows!), and their personalities and dynamic together is a joy to listen to. Thank you both for continuing to do what you do! I wish you all the success.
9. Great show first podcast - I’ve always loved that Jim and Aron tackle every show from a show first perspective and separate spoiler content off into its own segment. Having never played the game I appreciate being able to hear their thoughts about the episode without risking any spoilers about what’s to come.
10. A couple of fun guys - I’ve been following Bald Move’s podcast since their early days covering Breaking Bad. They consistently deliver entertaining and insightful commentary and this show is no different. I’m really looking forward to their reliably excellent insight into TLOU. This is an easy recommendation, as is their entire network.
11. Highly Recommended - As always, Jim and Aaron provide great coverage and go out of there way to prevent any spoiler info from touching virgin ears. Usually I’m in the boat of having seen/read the source content, but for once I’m a show only listener (having never owned a PlayStation) and so it’s a relief to know that my coverage is in good hands and I won’t have to stress about getting spoiled. stars!
Bald Move Pulp is where you can get your fix of robots, aliens, action space adventures, and everything in between; on television or on the big screen. Pulp was not made for serious drama, if that’s your thing, you might be looking for Bald Move Prestige.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. One Stop Shop - I’ve been rockin with Jim & A. Ron since my first search for a GOT accompanying podcast. They had the most reviews on Apple so I gave them a listen and literally never stopped. So many of the shows I’ve watched over the last - years have been because they have a pod cast about it. From Walking Dead to Breaking Bad to The Leftovers to Mr. Robot to The Expanse to House of the Dragon and on and on… “that’s my man, and I’ma stick beside him!” For , they’re frickin’ hilarious. B, they’re super smart. And lastly, they’re consistent with their insights and depth of conversation. At this point, they feel like my friends.
2. out of would recommend - Started listening to these guys early in the Game of Thrones series and kept listening. Every episode has been delightfully insightful, fun, and even sometimes educational! Jim and A. Ron are great hosts with good banter, while offering nice perspectives on the various shows and movies. out of would recommend.
3. It’s so so - While I do believe these guys work very hard on the show. It onetime doesn’t show in the content they deliver. Maybe they take on too many shows at once, but a lot of times they don’t know characters names, get characters mixed up with others, completely forget whole scenes, and some concepts go right over their heads. Compared to other tv review podcasts, it comes off as lazy content. How hard is it to have IMDb open as you record so you at least know the characters names by episode ? Maybe give the show your full attention when you watch it. Or, maybe take notes.
4. Joyless - Ohh dear...so now anyone who has a different opinion from A-Ron apparently has no idea what they’re talking about. Way to alienate non-book readers or really anybody with an alternative opinion. He’s apparently just trying to “teach us all about political motivations” and everything is common folk have ‘missed’. Jim is reduced to needing to repeat the same lines - “Well, I guess we’ll have to see what happens” or “Yeah, it could be...”, otherwise, he gets attacked and accused of thinking the “whole thing is a joke”. This has devolved into a joyless routine, mixed with ads and plugs. With so many other podcast options now, this team needs to rediscover why they’re doing this if they want to keep any listeners.
5. Gone woke - Found these guys back in when I was looking for a good GOT podcast. Loved their insights and knowledge of the show and story. The last few years and more recently the wokeness of the show and seeing old movies through modern lens have really turn me away from the podcast. There’s better movie podcast on YouTube if you look for it
6. Favorite Podcast Network! - I’ve been a Bald Move club member for about years now and I love everything they do. They do great deep dives into the content and I always get something new out of the shows/movies that they cover. I frequently re-listen to episodes and listen to episodes for things I haven’t even watched. Their club content is great and I’ve gotten so many recommendations for shows/board games/video games from their weekly Friday lunch episodes. Love these guys!
7. Willy Wonka Amazing - I appreciate all their takes on the shows and movies i am watching. Amazing, engaging work and conversation. Their review of Willy Wonk and the Chocolate had me laughing out loud. I have never really examined this movie, but just accepted it as part of my childhood, so hearing a thoughtful analysis was hysterical! “No self respecting Bavarian would be lapping up that chocolate.”
8. The Book of Bald Move - I’ve been listening to these guys for so long their voices give me comfort. (Love ARons wife too.) The GOT, Mad Men and Leftovers content went above and beyond, amazing deep dives. They don’t just recap, they give great insight and it’s clear they do their homework. Thanks for all the years of hard work.
9. Good insight - I really enjoyed listening to your reviews of both seasons of the Mandalorian, so obviously I’m going to listen to you two discuss Loki! I totally watched some Clone Wars episodes during Mandolorian from your suggestion to get a better insight to Bo-Katan and Ashoka. I was very happy I did so. A. Ron makes me laugh out loud at times and Jim is a nice balance to A. Ron. Even if you guys go off on a tangent, you both seem to bring it back around and give new connections to the theme of the episode. You two never disappoint, and I look forward to hearing your views on what I’m watching at the same time. Thank you!!
10. The best tv and movie podcast out there - I started listening to baldmove since their early game of thrones coverage and have been a huge fan ever since. Their honest and in depth conversations always feel personal and authentic while still offering a kind of scholastic insight into everything they cover. I often look forward to their podcasts as much, if not more, than the episodes or movies they’re based on. I like a lot of pop culture/ tv podcasts but no one does it like Baldmove, they’re the best by a long shot!
11. Witcher! - So I was trying to listen and enjoy the episode on season one of The Witcher but as usual I found it difficult with ARon constant banter. He was talking over the ladies and making lame attempts to pronounce the names of the characters and kingdoms. I appreciate humor but when it’s ignorant and childish not so much. Get it together and respect your co-hosts the material and your audience.
We're Jim and A.Ron, two old-school Star Wars fans, and each week we break down the latest episode of The Mandalorian with full episode recaps and analysis, listener feedback, and Star Wars lore talk you crave. Join us for the show. Contact: email@example.com
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Seem Disinterested - I like the Last of Us pod from these folks! Lots of depth and good takes. However, they don’t seem to be into the Mandalorian that much. “The smith” is actually named “The Armorer,” and is a pretty major character in the show. I get you didn’t like Boba, but if you are going to just mail it in with little effort why bother?
2. Getting Tougher… - I like you guys. Your coverage has made some of my favorite shows better—Stranger Things, Leftovers, the Boys, Westworld etc.
But I’m noticing a trend starting with the last season of GOT. If something does not meet your personal expectations of what you hoped a show would be or how you thought it might turn out, you rip it to shreds. That doesn't make you better critics—it makes you fan commentators who stick their nose up at the content because the creative team didn’t satisfy your every want. You only seem to discuss a show in a neutral or positive light if the show goes in the direction you wanted it to. If that’s what your shows are going to be—fine. But I liked you better when you took the shows as they came and enjoyed the experience of watching with the rest of us.
3. Wow. Stop getting your feelings hurt. - Jim and Aron. At one time I loved your podcast. You’re problem Is expecting Star Wars is something different than it is. If you want gore and Twi-lex sex than go somewhere else. Not sure why you need to think this series should go blue. There’s plenty of other outlets for that. Grow up and get the bigger picture.
4. Too Bad - These guys have been interesting before, on their other podcasts, but they are very confused, maybe due to a head injury or illness. This podcast is set up for fans of the Star Wars to come in and hear discussion about the show they are enjoying but these guys have hours, and hours of complaining about the Book of Boba Fett. It is not rocket science that the Book of Boba Fett is part of a larger narrative. These guys seems continually confused by this. I hope that they heal up and the next podcast they make is less obtuse and tangental to the subject.
5. Fellas… - Something is happening to you two. I love the casts, as I listen to many shows, but I feel the nitpick has reached a Walking Dead level. I still love you guys, but I am afraid you two are turning into Statler and Waldorf. The worst part of this: Chapter and you guys don’t know Cad Bane? That, and you don’t even speak much of this character. The rival he has with Boba Fett. No R-D discussion? Self proclaimed Star Wars geeks and this? Shame, Shame, Shame, Shame! Is this the best series? No, it is not. Is it enjoyable? Yes, it is. Cast it for what it is. This isn’t The Expanse after all, it’s Disney Star Wars.
6. Over Critical - It’s wild to listen to the two of them destroy the show for minutes in the beginning of every podcast and then as they discuss the actual episode say how awesome it was. Star Wars has always been made for young audiences and nothing has changed. Hopefully It will always feels slightly stupid and simple. Take a deep breathe!!! It’s all made up!
7. Great Podcast - Jim and A. Ron are the best I’ve ever encountered at breaking down incredibly dense material with rich history like GOT and Foundation. A. Ron’s depth of knowledge as a published GOT author is incredible and unmissable and this duo’s coverage of Foundation is essential if you want a rich understanding of Asimov’s world. However, I think what they suffer from here is a need to have a different take than the thousand other Star Wars podcasts digging into the Easter Eggs in Boba Fett. To not mention BK, Tosce Station, or the implications of the Pyke syndicate in this world is curious since I know A. Ron knows all about them, but I’d say, like always, they trust us to already know all that and they want to mention some other stuff, which is totally fine.
8. You don’t need to pick every nit - I really enjoyed Jim & Aron’s GoT podcast, but they’ve taken that same overly-critical, negative approach to The Mandalorian. Side note: Jim mentions heating up the beskar armor to kill the wearer, it became clear to me that neither of them have watched Star Wars Rebels, because there’s literally an entire arc about exactly that. I’m not one to patronize, but if you’re discussing The Mandalorian, you should probably watch the other Star Wars shows that Dave Filoni has produced &/or directed.
9. Tough listen - Loved you guys on your GoT reviews and Westworld bc they were fair and very introspective but I gotta say this recap podcast has been tough. Feels like just the most casual fan trying to act like a hardcore fan. The nitpicking feels more like “this show is dumb why is anyone watching it??” Rather than a legitimate gripe. Like c’mon you guys are the only two “fans” I know that don’t like the score of the show. stars only bc I respect the craft and and your guys previous work.
10. Great Podcasters, but.... - I love Jim and A.Ron. They are always one of the first podcasts that I subscribe to when watching a new show, but I've noticed a trend. Starting with about the second half of their Walking Dead Podcast, they've taken on an increasingly negative tone on shows. I can understand it with TWD, but they've started to nitpick every little detail of every show now. They've turned into the Debbie Downers of Podcasters. I'm trying to hang, but it's getting hard fellas
Everyone's Business But Mine is a weekly journey through all the mess of reality TV, pop culture, and internet culture. I'm Kara Berry, your host and fellow busybody. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. No more Rae Sanni - I dont know what happened to Rae but lately she’s had the worst takes on everything. She’s feeds into colorism. She’s irrationally biased against every dark skin black woman on bravo. She’s cutting off the host. She twists and misconstrues facts just to win an argument. Didn’t she have her own podcast? Don’t let her ruin your podcast.
2. Too status quo but likable at least - I liked them a lot but no one seems to ask the hard questions or uncovers anything all that ground breaking. I would settle for unique and/or interesting and I didn’t even get that. Again, I like them but can’t continue listening. I’m purging any and all Jen shah enablers and those that won’t make a stand. Even a little one. I won’t watch or listen and if enough of us do that then what do you got? Tired of candiace, Karen huger, Wendy, in Potomac and these gals love those three thus the venom.
3. Kara Berry is my Favorite Podcaster! - Kara Berry is total class. Her insights and commentary are intelligent and entertaining. She is witty without stooping to crass language. I admire her so much. I don’t know how she finds the time and energy to cover so many shows. Listening to Kara is like visiting with a dear friend, and Kara’s attractive voice is perfect for podcasting.
4. Kara’s my twin - I love Kara’s take on every show she reviews. I’m especially obsessed with Sisterwives right now and all that mess. Kara says just what I’m thinking and since I live in Dubai, no one is watching along with me. I love hearing her thoughts and take on the tea. I love listening and talking back too!!!
Welcome to TV's Top 5! Each episode features The Hollywood Reporter's West Coast TV Editor Lesley Goldberg and Chief TV Critic Daniel Fienberg breaking down the latest industry headlines. The podcast is broken into five segments, offering a deep-dive analysis of the latest TV news and a critical look at current and upcoming shows. Every episode of the weekly podcast includes an in-depth interview with one of the industry's most powerful showrunners or an up-and-coming new voice. Have an industry...
Release date: 2023-03-17
1. Love this podcast, but for the baseball - This podcast is great if you are remotely interested in the TV industry. The hosts are great and a good balance I think. However, unless we’re talking about A League of Their Own, I do not want to hear a single word about baseball. I don’t know who the crossover audience is but it’s not me.
2. Please Stop Talking About Baseball - I love this pod. I look forward to listening to new episodes every Friday morning. It’s the perfect podcast for television lovers — but please (please) stop talking about baseball. There is a time and a play for that, brothers and sisters. That time or place is not here (please).
3. Recommend ! - Dan likes Lot and Lesley likes baseball. There’s a lot of industry talk for those of us not in the industry. But overall my Friday bike commute wouldn’t be the same without these two fine folks discussing all things in tv land that I don’t even watch. Somehow it’s a calming routine and I’m happy it exists. How do they deal with the tension of having to talk to a show runner of a show that they previously or currently panned? Just fine. They’re pros. stars
4. Where’s the love for Dark Winds on AMC?? - I haven’t heard you mention one of the very best new shows, Dark Nights on AMC. The acting is spectacular and the plotting is top notch. With an almost completely indigenous cast and crew, it’s making history. Please help others to find it by including on your podcast.
5. The hosts are a mixed bag l, but I still look forward to every episode - Dan is witty and insightful (if occasionally excessively woke) and just generally one of the best TV critics out there. Lesley is...not my cup of tea (although there's potential for a fun drinking game involving her go-to phrases like "It's a mess!"). So it's implicitly a huge compliment to Dan that I generally listen to every episode, even as other podcasts slide down my queue for lack of time to keep up with everything.
6. Top-Notch Show - This podcast is excellent, timely, informative and fun to listen to. If you love television, entertainment and inside baseball — this is your show. Lesley and Dan have well-known, working writers and show runners to discuss the creative and business process of TV. Keep it coming in !
7. Spectacular TV podcast - Don't miss it. Dan and Lesley are the best hosts. She's a reporter of entertainment news, he is a critic. They get the best guests to interview of anyone around. And the cover shows nobody else has seems to have time to cover in the superhero tv landscape like We are Lady Parts , Reservation Dogs, Starstruck , Better Things and baseball.
8. Bad olympics interview - Was really disappointed in how condescending Leslie and Dan were to the olympics producer. They asked thoughtful questions but were really rude and pointed in some of their questions. Why would a producer be the one to make the call about whether the international olympics are happening? And if Leslie has so many questions about peacocks strategy why doesn’t she have a peacock exec on? The olympics have never aired on peacock premium so why would they pay gate it this year. Typically love this pod and the interviews are great was shocked at this interviewer
9. Brilliant. Simply Brilliant - Hello from Jamaica I listen every Friday and as a TV Junkie I thoroughly appreciate not just the guidance on what are the best shows to watch, but also the insights on what’s happening behind the screens via show runner spotlights and news. Re Friends Reunion - Lesley I like you would watch so many more hours of the Friends Reunion. It was fantastic, enough but still insufficient. Great Showrunner interview which lands so well having seen the reunion show. Thank you.
10. Good TV podcast - I like the back-and-forth with Leslie and Daniel, but sometimes the guests are not to my liking. Which is understandable. I do like their opinions, don’t always agree, but it is what it is. Good TV podcast to listen to, not my number one, but pretty good. To be fair Alan and Daniel were the best together but corporate politics, what you gonna do?
11. THR destroying pop culture - They took the Oscar’s hostage after the Kevin Hart fiasco; now that show’s humorless and unwatchable. Listening to these victim mentality morons clutch their pearls over Chris Harrison makes me realize that we all better enjoy Biden while we’ve got him; this unconstitutional anti st amendment nonsense just drives voters away. I guess it’s fortunate that the planet is saved, everyone has access to quality education and affordable healthcare, so we can alienate people with these nonsense / of per cent victim culture issues.
You have found the chocolate pudding! Join hosts Chris, Andy, and Steve (Stu) as they break down a multitude of television shows and films on a journey that began with Netflix Original Stranger Things. They dive deep into the cultural relevance of each property, discuss their favorite moments, and analyze the storytelling and filmmaking. Join the conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Anti-Anxiety Medication in Human Form - I started listening for the Stranger Things coverage and this quickly became my favorite podcast. These guys are absolutely delightful! Smart, well informed and so funny! Even when I’ve never watched/heard of what they’re talking about, they are still such an enjoyable listen. Their silly tangents make me genuinely laugh out loud. Their rapport with each other, their honesty and their general positive attitude provide me with so much joy and have a calming effect on my often noisy brain. Keep up the great work guys. You are much appreciated. Edit: Madison is such a great addition! Can’t wait to hear more Yellowjackets coverage!
2. Fun podcast! - My favorite podcast! Started listening with their Stranger Things content and now I’m hooked! Insightful Last of Us coverage and I am enjoying the Yellowjackets episodes with Madison! It’s nice to hear a female perspective and Madison stands her own as a guest host against Chris and Steve! I can’t wait for Yellowjackets season !
3. Not detail oriented. - One of the three hosts start the pod by saying how much she loves Yellowjackets and how she has watched it multiple times. The second, main host talks very confidently, albeit misplaced, about the show. The third host is watching it as they pod so this criticism is not for him, although he seems to get some of the nuance way better than the other two. They do not know characters names, miss very obvious events and the ones they seem to focus on they read totally wrong with the knowledge they should have as they have seen the whole first season. I understand that most people will make mistakes with these details but this is a recap podcast about a specific show. I have listened to - YJ pods before trying this one out and after episodes I’m done.
4. You guys are the best! - I’ll start this off with, I too love Heath bars Andy. Don’t let them bully you Your show is amazing! I started listening for the final episode review of season stranger things. I liked it so much and went back and started listening from the beginning. Your HOTD coverage was great and I’m super excited for the Yellowjackets and the rest of the last of us coverage. Any whoozle, love your stuff, keep it up!
Also, the dementors as Leslie Jordan, may be one of my favorites you guys rock!
5. Thank you guys! - Y’all read my email on the last of us mailbag episode, I’m freaking out!! Thanks for a great show! I’ve now listened to y’all’s coverage of stranger things, rings of power, andor, Harry Potter and now the last of us. I enjoy this show so much, y’all make me laugh, and I am always excited for a new episode to drop.
6. A new fan that is hooked - I started listening for Strangers Things coverage and I stuck around since then. These guys are truly friends which makes it so fun to listen to. The fact that the boys are so close and understanding of each other makes it so enjoyable to listen to. These guys are my friends. I know I’m just a listener but i truly feel like I am a part of the gang. Andy I support you decision to step away and deal with what you gotta deal with. Love you guys. You got a listener for life
7. Great content but - Found this pod during Stranger Things season four, and I was sold on becoming a weekly listener after hearing Steve’s Marty B impression. I’ve been enjoying the coverage of the Harry Potter series and the last of us recently, but something that has been bothering me is that Chris cuts off or interrupts Andy and Steve quite often, without letting them finish their thoughts. I know this tends to happen on podcasts where the hosts are close friends, but it does not make for an entirely enjoyable listening experience.
8. New listener sticking around! - My boyfriend introduced me to this podcast to listen to their coverage of the Harry Potter movies and now I am hooked. I love each of the hosts, they make me laugh out loud on the regular and they have so much great insight to everything they cover. Can’t wait to listen to the back catalogue!
9. An inclusive film podcast!! - I cannot recommend this podcast enough. I was hesitant at first, because a lot of movie review podcasts can be uppity and negative. Although I enjoy critiquing things, I also want it to be okay to like things too. While Steve, Chris, and Andy aren’t afraid to say that something didn’t work for them, they also don’t just complain about the movie the whole time. They find the things they can appreciate about it and have fun. I was also hesitant because, well, it’s three straight white guys. There’s nothing wrong with that, of course, but sometimes male-dominated podcasts like this can turn down some pretty off-color rabbit trails. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that this show is actually extremely inclusive. Don’t get me wrong - there’s still plenty of crude joking just not the derogatory kind. I love this show so much that I decided to start game of thrones just so I can listen to you guys talk about it. Thanks for all you do!
10. Very enjoyable - Ive never left a review on anything but I felt compelled to leave a nice review of how much I enjoy this podcast! You guys have broadened my horizons of film/tv and I actually enjoy different shows or movies now after your insights! Thank you! Can’t wait to start the last of us and watch along with you all.
11. Audio Joy - These guys just make me happy. Every episode manages to give me a little internal (and sometimes external) chuckle and I generally don’t love “chatty” or non-informational podcasts. They are so fun and I want to be their friend! I also appreciate that they usually take time to do some research about something or another within whatever they’re watching while still be relatable and fun. Just overall really enjoyable and feel good to listen to!