Take an intimate look inside the minds of swimming's highest achievers with one of the world's best swim coaches, Brett Hawke.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Best swimming podcast - Best swim podcast hands down. Great variety. Brett is a great interviewer and really digs deep with his guests. With his own experience as an olympic swimmer and coach, he has a wealth of knowledge that he openly shares. Recent interview with Ukrainian swimmer Andrii Govorov gut wrenching but important for world to hear.
2. Best podcast of all time. - This is the way podcasting should be done. Their Olympic coverage was the best sports broadcasting I have ever seen. I don’t think there is another show that gives you a look in side the world of elite athletes like this one does. It is not only motivating but highly educational. Brett Hawke is an amazing interviewer. He asked the right question and let’s the guest answer them. His experience as a elite swimmer and coach gives him the ability to relate to his guests like no other interviewer can.
3. Nate and Brent are moving the right direction! - Nate and Brent are moving the right direction! In a sport that can sometimes be seen as “old school” and “isolated.” Nate and Brent are digging deep and doing the leg work to create a collaborative culture of constant learners, and innovating the sport to move in a coach and swimmer friendly manner! I applaud them both for their hard work and eagerly look forward to each new episode!!
4. THE must-listen podcast for the swim community - Brett’s experience, insights, and honest approach to delve into the unvarnished truth makes for an always fresh and informative podcast. He seems to know all the luminaries in the swimming world and they seem willing to talk with him since he typically has some form of shared experiences with each of them. Every episode has been worth the time to listen to.
5. Outstanding Podcast - Inside with Brett Hawke is a great listen. Easy conversation with many of the great athletes and coaches in swimming past and present. The interviews are packed with genuine dialogue coaches, athletes, and fans of any sport can devour. Thank you Brett for providing us with an elite podcast for the world of swimming.
6. Subscribe today - An amazing platform to hear directly from these incredible athletes and coaches. Brett asks the questions that people want to know and allows listeners to hear about the human side of these swimmers who are so often judged or not given the opportunity let people who they are and what they are about.
7. Swimming’s best podcast - This podcast is for everyone in the swimming community. Bretts guests are current and former world class coaches and swimmers. It’s interesting to hear the different perspectives of the day in the life of swimming’s best. Brett’s conversations with his guests go into detail about the mental side of the sport to the specifics of what they are doing in training. Each episode I learn valuable information to share with my swimmers. Brett is a great guy and this podcast shows his cool demeanor and his love for swimming. This is the best podcast on swimming in my opinion. Thanks Brett!
8. Best Swimming Podcast Ever - Inside with Brett Hawke is exactly what swimming needs. With the Olympics fast approaching and the ISL’s first season wrapping up, its perfect timing. This podcast gives you a real inside look at swimming’s finest coaches and athletes. And I don’t mean that cookie cutter stuff you get at clinics and on some of those other swimming podcast and programs. It’s just two real people having an honest conversation about their experiences. It’s entertaining. It’s authentic. And it’s extremely valuable. In just a few episodes I’ve learned so many lessons that I can apply to my life instantly. Brett’s cool demeanor and tone makes is so easy to listen to, I find myself wanting more at the end of every episode. And between Brett’s experience and the quality guests he brings on, you aren’t going to find a better source of information on not only swimming, but coaching and even life its self. This is truly the beginning of something very special. If you care about swimming at all, you need to listen to this podcast.
9. Thank you! - THANK YOU for making this podcast! It is motivating, reflective and enlightening. I love hearing about the inner workings of high level competitive swimming (Olympivs /ISL). AND the college level conversations are much needed. It’s hard to find a more honest and open look into the NCAA for swimmers who are interested and those of us who have gone through it! This podcast is helping me put away my swimming regrets & it is showing me ways to be a better coach.
10. Insightful , Inspirational & Well Presented - This podcast is well presented and informal. Brett comes across as relaxed so the dialogue between he and his guests flows making it easy to listen to. I have enjoyed the episodes that are out so far but two in particular, with Jack Roach who has an open and forthcoming perspective on life, athletes and philosophy and with Lenny Krayzelburg who brings energy and appreciation to his views and experiences in swimming. Both were very inspiring to listen to.
I’m Rebecca Smith, your podcast host, and High Performance Coach. I’m Director of Complete Performance Coaching and founder of The #PerformHappy Community. Maybe you’re a gymnast with a fear of going backwards. A swimmer who can’t seem to go any faster. Or a parent who is clueless about how to help your child succeed. You might be stepping up to tougher competition and looking to raise your game. Whether you're struggling with a mental block, or you just had the best season of your...
Release date: 2022-11-26
Faster times and better technique aren't a guarantee when you train hard. What really makes a difference to your speed and efficiency in the water? The Effortless Swimming podcast helps make a complex sport really simple to better your swimming. We cover open water swimming, triathlon swimming and pool swimming. Hosted by Australian National swimmer and coach Brenton Ford.
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. A great swim podcast - I love the variety of topics Brenton covers. He features real swimming stars, coaches and the regular average swimmer. The mix of speakers is always fabulous and I learn or/and get inspired to do more. As a coach, I often refer my swimmers to Brenton’s site for more information.
2. Swimming Tips for Everyone from Casual Swimmer to Triathlete - Brenton Ford offers something for everyone with Effortless Swimming, including tips on entry, catch and pull, breathing, body and head position, and how to get back into the water after spending some time out of the water. Listen to a few podcasts in the car or on a run, and then check out his YouTube videos and other online resources.
3. Excellent Information - Gets right to the heart of how to swim better with solid information, well presented. Specifically, the difference in going from a -beat to a -beat kick brought a significant improvement in my times immediately. Tips on breathing technique have helped with big breakthroughs as well. My goal this year is to swim million yards and I’m ahead of schedule so far thanks to Effortless Swimming.
On the SwimSwam Podcast dive deeper into the sport you love with insider conversations about swimming. Hosted by Coleman Hodges and Gold Medal Mel Stewart, SwimSwam welcomes both the biggest names in swimming that you already know, and rising stars that you need to get to know, as we break down the past, present, and future of aquatic sports.
Release date: 2023-02-20
Authentic, casual and fun conversations with swimmers, by swimmers
Release date: 2023-02-24
This podcast chats to adult Masters Swimmers from around the world, both pool and open water champions. Some are Olympians, and are competing well into their late 20's and beyond, conquering feats other swimmers are in awe of. Others have unfinished business from their youth, rediscovering their love of swimming and taking their accomplishments to new heights. Who are these superstars? Why do they swim? How do they continue to perform at such high levels. We discover the answers to these and man...
Release date: 2023-03-05
Co-hosted by a world record setting, and a brand new masters swimmer, Kelly Palace and Maria Parker, bring a unique dichotomy of masters swimming experiences to the show. You'll benefit from their insightful perspectives as they talk with champions, coaches and experts about topics that are interesting and important to masters swimmers. They explore what makes a champion in sports, but most importantly in life, through deep questions, fun quizzes and an authentic desire to inspire others. Champi...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Outstanding Insights - for Sports AND Life! - Kelly and Maria have a wonderful banter themselves and they also are terrific at getting their speakers relaxed while extracting outstanding insights from their guests. In addition, I find ALL of the information shared helpful to my athletic activities, but there is also a huge portion of what their guests share that is equally applicable to every day life. I know I am better equipped to succeed in my practices, competitions and at home after having listened to a number of their episodes.
I look forward to my next “binge” listening session of their terrific podcast! JW - Hopolo guy
2. female athlete led podcast is empowering - Kelly and Maria know swimming and endurance sports so well. They quickly get to the heart of great topics because of their experience, smart questions and being excellent hosts. They validate people and products. They are truly bringing top level mojo to their listeners to leave in a better mental state after listening.
3. Pure gold!! - As a former swimmer, specifically distance swimmer, instant connection and relatability to and with Kelly. , , , for life! To top that off, the first episode I listened to was all about Katie Ledecky … not only the quintessential female distance swimmer, but all around phenomenal athlete and role model. Champion’s Mojo is now a staple in my podcast rotation.
4. Champions Mojo: Leading by Example - Champions Mojo inspires, empowers and challenges us all to up our game in all walks of life. USA Down Syndrome Swimming met Kelly Parker Palace where she swam for a new national record alongside our competitive swimmers at a Masters swim meet. Kelly is one who leads by example as she celebrated our athletes and supported our Board of Directors with copies of her book “Take Your Mark, LEAD! Ways to Lead Yourself and Others LIKE A CHAMPION”. (A Great Read!) We loved connecting with her, and have enjoyed following the Champions Mojo podcast ever since!
5. For Swimmers and Athletes young and old”ish” - Kelly and Marie have a friendly rapport that shines while interviewing so many interesting people. Not always about swimming, their content varies enough to make it relatable to anyone looking for inspiration on sport and life. I always feel enriched after listening to their podcast.
6. Champion’s Mojo - Kelly and Maria are elite accomplished athletes - champions! But listening to them is like visiting with friends, or sisters. They are humble, down to earth, and the advice given in the podcast can apply to any athlete at any level. That being said - the stories shared by them and their guests are phenomenal illustrations of the human spirit and strength that can be found by those dedicated enough to work and fight to be champions. Love this show.
7. Champions Mojo. - I have been following this podcast from the very beginning and it has been one of my favorites. Kelly & Maria bring athletes and coaches on to discuss their strategies for achieving high levels of performance. In addition, they draw on their own accomplishments as successful athletes and life coaches to help us amateur, aging, athletes continue t dream, train and perform in our sports and lives.
8. Such a breath of fresh air - Getting into the minds and motivations of the best athletes is priceless. Coach Kelly and Maria have a great thing going here. They are positive and upbeat hosts, and this is one of the very few podcasts I've continued to listen to over the years. It was an honor to be able to join them for an episode as I've been a fan of the show for so long. You'll enjoy Champion's Mojo and all the gems of wisdom shared by the hosts as well as the guests!!
9. Great for everyone! - I was turned onto Champions Mojo by my aunt who knows Kelly. It was about swimming abs my aunt knows we have a swimmer so forwarded the link. I’M the one who is completely hooked! I listen as I go walking which was a New Years resolution. The content makes me feel like I’m doing something great for myself and meeting challenges and goals! It’s fun to listen and then bring tidbits back to my girl!
10. Such a great hour! - I have thoroughly enjoyed several Champions Mojo episodes. Hearing various people’s perspectives is so interesting. I totally relate to some experiences and thoughts while others are challenging and give me something to gnaw on. Thank you for letting me enjoy an hour of interesting conversations!!
11. Inspiring, incredible, insightful - Every single guest gives me a new perspective on life, athletics, and what it means to be a champion. The stories shared between Kelly, Maria, and the guests are raw and extremely motivational. After every episode I am buzzing and filled with happiness. You MUST listen to this podcast!!!
12. Mojo - Love championship mojo!! From the inspiring stories to the enthusiasm:) I am a masters swimmer and a non masters lady at the gym told me about your podcast. Said she saw one of you at a coffee shop in central Florida and she offered to watch your bikes. I recently really enjoyed the words from the bicyclist who broke his neck and could not just sit there after thinking he was done with his first race back! Keep up the amazing work ladies! Trish
13. The right kind of MOJO - I once found a golf ball on the golf course. It was my lucky day! It was a MOJO ball. I preceded to play with it knowing it would give me GREAT mojo during my round. While exploring my smart tv I decided to check out PODCASTS. I’ve never listened to one before.
I listened to Champion’s Mojo and I am now hooked! This podcast is filled with a plethora of tips, and personalized experiences from many great athletes and coaches, including the hosts. I’m a Jill if all sports and a master of some- after going through each episode I am confident that the “some” will change to “many” as I continue to strive to be the best that I can be and to be true to myself. I am recommending this to all my triathlon friends, fellow cyclists, runners, swimmers, and those that just WANT TO BE!
The go-to podcast for the masters swimming community, talking all things topical in the sport, hosted by masters swimmer Joe Malone, joined by a number of guests
Release date: 2023-02-27
The Third 50 is that pivotal time in a 200 race. It demands physical and mental toughness to finish the race. Wayne Goldsmith and Glenn Mills discuss various topics from swimming technique, mental health and wellness, coaching tactics, and more.
Release date: 2023-02-24
Elite athletes think differently. Elite coaches should, too.A compendium of interviews with coaches about lessons learned, skills, and the coaching toolkit.
Release date: 2023-02-12
Swim Collegiate Series by JOLYN is a series of showcase swim meets for male and female swimmers between the ages of 13 to 19 years old. Showcase your talents for DI, II, and III Collegiate Swim Coaches! Check us out online at www.swimcollegiateseries.com
Release date: 2023-02-25
We are the Löw Tide Böyz (Chipper and Chris), a Swimrun team based in Northern California and we're on a mission to help grow the sport of Swimrun in the United States while striving to make it as accessible, inclusive, and diverse as possible. On our podcast we share our love for the new-ish sport of Swimrun and interview race directors, athletes, and other cool people in the space all the while chronicling our own training and racing adventures and having as much fun as possible in the pro...
Release date: 2023-02-23
1. Everything Swimrun - Want to get addicted to swimrun before even trying it out? This is the podcast for you. It fueled my interest in the sport, gave me the info to help convince someone to join me, and provided all the details to get started. The community Chipper and Chris have created is fun, supportive, and full of extremely talented athletes. Have a listen, but be warned, you’ll get hooked!
2. Show Finally Made Podcasts Make Sense to me! - I’ve been a swimmer/water polo player my whole life. Been doing the Tri life for a decade and just discovered SwimRun. Looked up swim run online, found the Boyz and have been listening ever since. So much information, knowledge, humor, and humility. Just a great listen. Friends have tried to get me to listen to pods for years and I didn’t get it. I do now! Wait for it every week. Keep it up boyz. Friend and I are doing our first on Mackinac Island this weekend! Swim Run
3. So helpful for us first timers! - I love listening to you both! I’ve learned so much in the past four months as I prepared for my first SwimRun on Mackinac Island. I’m a solo racer and had a coach to develop training plans but pretty much got all my race gear and strategy info from listening to your podcasts. My race on Mackinac was epic and I’m hooked. Thank you for all you do for the sport. I hope to see you on a course one of these days.
4. A good resource for all skill levels - Whether you’ve never heard of SwimRun, you’re about to participate in your first race, or you’re an experienced athlete - this podcast is a wealth of information. Fun hosts, great topics, and there’s always something new to learn! A great resource for the SwimRun community. Jump in!
5. More, please - I love that they have content for everyone....wether you’re a regular on the podium or a newbie who just recently heard of the sport. They share their experience and the experiences of others in a fresh fun way. They don’t take themselves too seriously and love talking all things swimrun with others, and sharing laughs along the way.
6. Pure Joy - I literally had to dust off my Apple Music account, recreate my password (because I forgot it), just to write this because the podcast is that good. This podcast is a pure testament of joy. It's a celebration and sharing of something exciting and supportive. My friend and I just discovered SwimRun and are training for our first one and this was the perfect way to be inroduced to it. It's incredibly relatable and approachable. Every episode comprehensively lays out a different element and it's a cool journey to learn alongside the hosts, Chris and Chipper. Learning something new can be intimidating, but this podcast allays that and celebrates the adventure, the challenges, and the community that this new-ish sport brings and the discoveries ahead.
7. Info on this podcast is GOLD - What impresses me the most about this podcast is that every episode is comprehensive on the featured topic. Whether you are new to the sport or have done a handful of races, the information on the podcast is helpful. The topics discussed are also timely. I was nervous about my first official Otillo race in Catalina and felt much better having an “audio” preview of the course when the podcast featured an experienced team that had done the course. Also, having met them in person at Catalina, Chris and Chipper are just fun guys who represent what the sport is all about.
8. Great show - These guy are great podcasters! Stumbled upon them serendipitously. Been burned out from the narcissistic smelling your own fart culture of triathlon, and also tired of the BS bike cost and logistics with the sport of triathlon. For those curious and wondering what the new hype of swim run is check these guys out. Very knowledgeable, and entertaining. Looking forward to the next episode!
9. Yeah (Pull) Buoy!!!! - Do you love trail running? Do love swimming? Do you love shenanigans? If you are a SwimRun enthusiast or just learning about the sport and answered yes to these questions then this is podcast is a must. If you answered no, well... then I don’t know what to tell you. If you love discussing art crafts aka SwimRun pull buoy assembly or measuring swim paddles in reference to plate settings don’t miss an episode and subscribe now!
10. Great place to start - Very interested in SwimRun and found there is not much out there to school a new athlete to the sport. I came across these guys and have found it excellent. Listen to their podcasts on long runs and have learned a lot and really enjoyed it. Look forward to future shows and hearing about their race in Otillo Catalina coming up soon. My first race will be the IGNITE race in Maryland in May.
“Chartable” #1 UK Swimming Podcast Just Giving Page: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/williamhellis Outdoor swimming is one of the fastest growing activities in the world, the benefits of which are well documented across many platforms and media. Each episode of this podcast I (Will Ellis) will be asking the same set of questions to my guests in order to hear their swim story, find out what the water means to them, and in doing so find the common ground between us all: the love of the water ...
Release date: 2023-02-25
1. Beach lifeguard approved - I love this podcast maybe partly because it is the first podcast or radio show or anything I have found on the topic. I think this show is contributing to setting the definition of open water swimming. I am a long time beach/ocean lifeguard, surfer, and kayaker so I’ve learned to and taught others to swim, rescue, and self rescue with confidence in a lot of water environments including dangerous currents and changing temperatures. I always found getting in the water daily in any form to be helpful for me, and secretly, I just like the swimming part the best. So it has been a joy to hear the guests on this podcast talk about wild open water swimming with such interest and variability. I learned some things, and the idea and world of open water swimming opened wider for me from this podcast.
2. Loved it! - I’m a beginner open water swimmer in the states, and I so love hearing about the sport from experts. I especially love the content surrounding fear & panic - my biggest struggle! The host said in episode “remember the water wants you there.” Going to remember that next time I have a panic moment!
Triathlon Swimming: Insight for Beginners to Advanced Triathlete Swimmers. Learn how to swim faster and with ease with training tips and triathlon swimming advice from Tri Swim Coach and distinguished Ironman professionals and triathlon coaches. Kevin Koskella is a world-renowned triathlon swim coach with over 27 years of swimming experience. This podcast has tips, stories, adventures, and overall entertainment and education regarding swimming and triathlon. Join our community that contains thou...
Release date: 2020-06-10
1. It's great - Awesome podcast. Good balance between being scientific and entertaining. Very good tips, very actionable insights. Kevin covers a lot of different topics: technique, drills, nutrition, breathing - everything swimming related. Highly recommend it to anybody who wants to swim better, not just triathletes.
2. Great info - Being a runner moving to triathlon these podcasts are great sources of information. Kevin covers great technical instruction on swim stroke and broader triathlon nuances like transistion tips and mistakes to avoid. Highly recommend to anyone starting out in Tri and for those looking to get that extra edge, epsecially in the swim! Thanks guys to giving me some great tips as a first timer, and for helping me 'laugh at the water'
3. Great product for tri swimmers - Kevin's podcast is great and ties into his videos, online training, and ebooks. I'm an "adult onset swimmer" and am improving rapidly thanks to his training materials. This podcast is a great way to get a few tips and psyche me up for my next swim. My tiny complaint is the podcasts can be a little wordy, e.g., occasionally I'll be six minutes into a -minute podcast before he lets loose with insights (of course, I'm starting with his first podcasts and am back in , so that might have changed). Thanks for helping us swim, Kevin!
4. Stay immersed in the endurnce life... - I listen to podcasts while I am at work and am currently training for Madison . The conversations on this podcast are very helpful and interesting and a great way to stay plugged in to my training during the week :) I am a breaststroker and one thing I have been wishing for is advice tips and tricks on becoming faster in other styles (such as breast stroke) besides freestyle. Overall I am happy listening to people passionate about training, nutrition, and equipment as I go about my day!
5. Fantastic Podcast - Podcast is filled with helpful tips, info, and drills. I love that they are short and to the point and don't stray from the topic. The purpose of these podcast are to help you improve your swim and the do a fantastic job. I am just getting into triathlons and listening to this has given me great insight into helping me improve my swim. Their info has caused me to focus more on drills and not just getting in yards at a pool.
6. Great podcasts! - Your podcasts are excellent, I just discovered them last week and I've already listened to almost all of them. There's lots of information on triathlons and swimming out there but you compile and make it much more easily accessible. Also your information on nutrition is great as well, I've really learned a lot already. And just so you know, I've downloaded hundreds of songs, movies, tv shows, apps and podcasts from iTunes and this is literally the only one I've written a review for just because I want to make sure you keep making great stuff.
7. Kevin is the best! - Kevin's podcasts are excellent and informative. Being new to the world of triathlon, I've found his podcasts to be very helpful, and they've even motivated me to get through bike workouts. His knowledge of swimming is unmatched. Perfect for beginner triathletes and professionals as well.
8. Secrets Released - It’s about time a swim coach reveals the “secrets” of becoming a better swimmer in the triathlon. Kevin does a great job in explaining the fundamentals of swimming in an easy-make sense way that will enable you to start and finish your triathlon stronger than ever. Keep up the great work Kevin!
9. Inspiration and Motivation - TONS of practical info and inspiration esp for beginner triathletes. I LOVE the interviews with coaches and athletes. You get to hear not just one, but many great opinions on training methods. The podcast turned me onto ideas like the paleo diet and Cross Fit training. If I could only listen to one thing on tri training, this would be it. THANK YOU KEVIN!
10. Excellent tips for newbies - I'm training for my first (sprint) tri and have been dreading the swim. I was happy to find this very useful podcast, with practical advice and information for those of us who view open water as a hostile environment. Kevin is knowledgeable and has excellent communications skills. Highly recommended.
11. Great info, variety - I'm just getting into Tri and this podcast is a wealth of information. I love how Kevin interviews people of all backgrounds (swim, nutrition, recovery, alternative training methods, etc.)
Listening to this in the car on the commute has kept me thinking about swimming all the time and I can't wait to get in the pool to try something I found out about on this podcast! And he's from San Diego :)
12. best podcast for triathletes that want to love swimming or already do - I love kevin's podcast, as a coach he is approaches athletics with a whole mind and body view. i have learned so much from the coach and despite the fact that i already loved swimming, he made me appreciate the sport even more for its technique complexity, i am now having times of the elites on my swim when on my first triathlon two years ago i completely panicked and i was almost last. Having no athletic background on any sport i really appreciate the all around tips for triathlons.
13. Great advice - I have been swimming for years, it's my strongest event in the Tri but I have learned a ton from this Podcast. It helped me increase my efficiency and got my speed up. I was swimming a mile a day last year but not really improving. Doing Kevin's Drills has helped me see real improvement and work on things that I know will help rather than just grinding out the laps.
14. Great start - I started listening to this podcast just to get different perspectives on training for the swim leg of a triathlon. I have found many useful tips and new ways to train. I definitely recommend checking out the first few podcasts and see if it is what you're looking for. I have improved my lap time as well as overall distance performance.
15. Exactly What I Needed - After coached workouts, the very first episode of this podcast was exactly what I needed to know to improve my breathing. I learned that my breathing was too shallow because I didn't breath out all my air. I look forward to putting the drills to work and learning what else Kevin has to offer.
16. Very Informative - His first podcast was right on - answered my questions about why my arm drops when I'm breathing, and how to improve my breathing technique. Being fairly new to triathlon ( sprints completed and an Olympic & / IM coming up), I'm finding each podcast very informative. I can't wait to jump back in the pool to practice what I've learned.
Have you ever stood at the edge of a body of water and wondered what it would be like to swim the other side? Marathon Swim Stories is where we connect with marathon swimmers around the world to find out how they got started, what makes them tick, and why the keep going. It's where we explore the human side of the superhuman feats of endurance swimmers; the connections that we have with each other, our support crew, and the waters we cross.
Release date: 2023-01-26
Crossing The Lane Lines is dedicated to giving voice to the Black Swim community. We connect with coaches, swimmers, authors and activists. Seeking to inform the public about the rich aquatic history of the Black diaspora.
Release date: 2022-03-25
MySwimPro is the number one fitness application for the fastest growing sport in the world. Since 2014, we have been on a mission to help swimmers of all levels live happier and healthier lives through swimming. Today, swimmers in more than 150 countries use MySwimPro’s award-winning mobile and wearable apps to access personalized swim workout plans, training plans, educational drills and videos, advanced analytics, and to log and track their progress. MySwimPro is accessible on iOS and Androi...
Release date: 2020-08-10
1. Super Informative! - Listening to Whiteboard Wednesdays and watching the videos on Youtube has helped me become a better swimmer! There was so much that I thought I was doing right, but turns out I’ve been doing it wrong for years. After taking the tips from here, I’ve improved all of my times and endurance.
Serving up scorching hot-takes in or out of the pool, anywhere & any time!
Release date: 2022-12-15
All things swimming at the High School, College, and Pro level. Hosts Luke and Paul talk to the most exciting guests in the swimming world every week!
Release date: 2023-02-06
Stories of heroes, action & adventure from the popular The Creative Process podcast. Hear how free solo climber Alain Robert rebuilt his body and learned to climb again after falling from a mountain and being 60% disabled, discover 35th Generation Shaolin Master Shi Heng Yi’s secrets for building mental and physical strength, hear cave diver Jill Heinerth stories of cave diving in Antartica and other continents, or aviator of the first round-the-world solar-powered flight Bertrand Piccard acco...
Release date: 2023-02-22
Sasha Bell, Hugh Moran and Josh Edwards-Smith - 3 young men from Perth Australia talk about their lives as competitive swimmers and their completely uneducated opinions on a wide range of topics, from movies to food to the weather.
Release date: 2020-12-06
The goal of SURGE Strength is simple: Build Better Athletes to Generate Faster Swimmers. Hosted by Chris Ritter. Enroll for FREE in the SURGE Strength Academy and learn from our Dryland 101 Courses. Visit SURGE-Strength.com
Release date: 2022-07-20
We believe swimming is more than just a past-time, it's about ecology, creativity, conquering personal demons and redefining the limits of endurance. We’re Hunter and Vicki, two London based outdoor swimmers who met while training to swim the English Channel in 2019. Our podcast is about the heroes, the eccentrics, the spaces, the untold stories and adventures of wild swimming.
Release date: 2022-07-12
Triathlon: where you can test your limits in 3 different disciplines one after the other! Swim, bike, run. One might say it's an addiction, but truly it's a lifestyle! Mission Kona podcast highlights age group athletes doing amazing things in the Triathlon space. Mike & Michelle Payne are husband and wife amateur triathletes, parents and self proclaimed coffee connoisseurs, both working in corporate America. Mike is also a Triathlon coach and recently qualified for Kona in October of 2023. Miche...
Release date: 2023-02-22
Ich liefere Euch mit meinen nationalen und internationalen Gesprächspartnern aus der Welt des Wasserballs regelmäßig spannende Einblicke in die Vereinsentwicklung, Trainingsplanung und Jugendarbeit. Hierfür stehen mir Trainer, Aktive und Funktionäre in unseren Gesprächen regelmäßig Rede und Antwort. Natürlich spielt hierbei auch die allgemeine Entwicklung der Sportart Wasserball, auf nationaler und internationaler Ebene, eine große Rolle. Persönliche Meinungen und Einschätzungen mein...
Release date: 2023-03-04
Off The Blocks Swimming Podcast brings you the latest interviews from Swimming’s biggest legends of the past, superstars of the pool today and rising stars of the future. You won't hear interviews like this anywhere else. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSzKiUIcFaRK-66bIGnzkZg/featured?view_as=subscriber
Release date: 2023-02-23
Welcome to the official Total Waterpolo Podcast with our host James Spencer-Boyce. Every week we have the biggest names in world water polo on the show to discuss anything and everything water polo.
Release date: 2023-02-13
Welcome to the Ultimate Swimmer Podcast! Ultimate Swimmer is a holistic approach to the sport of swimming; building strong hearts, minds, and bodies. I’m your host, 3x Olympic Gold Medalist and captain of the 2000 USA team, Josh Davis. This podcast is geared primarily for those of us in the aquatic disciplines of age-group swimming, college swimming, para-swimming, open water swimming, and masters swimming but we welcome all who are interested in peak performance, pursuing excellence and swimm...
Release date: 2022-07-11
1. Faith & grace will take you far - Love how Josh Davis the Ultimate Swimmer weaves his strong faith in God into his interviews and commentary. He is a role model for young athletes & us Masters swimmers too. Just ran into Josh in Omaha at the Olympic trials and he was happy to pose for a selfie with our group. Josh knows swimming; follow this podcast!
There is more to ocean swimming than just swimming in the ocean. In The Pod, we chat about all aspects of ocean swimming, from how we can keep the oceans swimmable, to oceans on other planets.
Release date: 2022-06-18
All things swimming at the High School, College, and Pro level. Hosts Luke and Paul talk to the most exciting guests in the swimming world every week!
Release date: 2023-02-21
Bellmont High School swim and Dive meets and news
Release date: 2023-03-06
A podcast where we feature some of the most respected lifeguards in New Jersey, having conversations about all aspects of the art of lifeguarding, the science of the ocean, and much, much more. Check us out for an inside look into the minds of the young men and women who dedicate their time to keeping our swimmers safe!#lifeguard #beachpatrol #jersey #jerseyshore #surf #surfing #podcast #ocean #boardwalk #BondiBeach #AtlanticCity #SeasideHeights #Lavalette #beach #oceanrescue #news #lifeguardnew...
Release date: 2023-02-28
Former Pro Bodyboarder Jay Reale shares stories and thoughts from his bodyboarding career as one of the pioneers of the sport. Jay spent the 80s and 90s competing with the world's top riders traveling to exotic locations around the world. Following his career as a bodyboarder, Jay switched gears and focused on starting the world's leading internet bodyboarding store while raising a family, appearing on game shows and performing in community theater and choir, and exploring the world of endura...
Release date: 2023-02-06
1. Awesome podcast. - Been bodyboarding for years and this is such a great podcast. Jay was my favorite bodyboarder growing up because he was from the east coast. Been following him for years on videos, Mags, contests and also commenting. Seems like a good dude with a lot of knowledge and has a great voice for podcasting. Hopefully he’ll keep putting content out , selling Bodyboards and supplies on ebodyboarding. Listen to this podcast especially if you grew up in the s, s and etc.
Swimming tales of adventure! From lidos to lakes, rivers to the sea, this podcast celebrates the joy of swimming in the great outdoors.
Release date: 2022-04-12
1. I accidentally reviewed this swim podcast ( never heard it - I tried to correct it by cutting pasting my review where it belonged but it stayed here ( it also made no sense bc it refers to an episode on the other podcast that inspired me ( didn’t want to confuse anyone !
I’m sure this is a good podcast but not too many in the US so I’ll leave this review
Podcast by Steven Brandes
Release date: 2023-02-17
1. Lots of content in the Big Ring. - I've been listening to Steve's podcast throughout last season and this year. As a currently self-coached athlete I see every episode as a chance to learn and be coached from a far and gaining valuable input into my training. Steve's vast knowledge base, apprecation for all abilities and levels of athletes and experiences as an athlete and coach provides a global view that all triathletes can benefit from. His discussion points are articulated well and he can provide a sense of reason to the listener based on their current training. This podcast does not have the long ramblings. It is short, concise, gets many points across, but still provides that feeling as if you were listening to someone talk to you -. If you are not currently coached (or even if you are) this podcast can provide tremendous value and great content for you to chew on and apply to your own training. This is a great podcast to put into your rotation and really the only triathlon coaching podcast I feel is needed for most athletes. The dude should start podcast for triathlon dads next. How to get that Dad bod!
2. The real deal - I've been looking for a good triathlon podcast for a while now, and this is by far the best. Coach Steve dives deep into all aspects of triathlon. This podcast will be beneficial for triathletes at all levels, no matter if you are focusing on short (Sprint, Olympic) or long course (HIM, IM). Straight from the triathlon capitol of the midwest (Madison)!
Off the Deck is hosted by Chris Plumb, the Head Coach and CEO of Carmel Swim Club and the Head Coach of Carmel High School. Chris interviews coaches, leaders, swimmers, and parents to bring you a variety of perspectives on swimming and life.
Release date: 2021-11-09
Learn from the 3 of us how to work effectively with students who have autism from our 80 years of combined experience. We are a parent, instructor and behavior specialist.
Release date: 2020-02-26
Welcome to the Propulsion Swimming Podcast, aiming to give British Swimming the coverage and publicity it deserves!! Every week we celebrate the sport we love with amazing special guests and topics from around the swimming world. We want to give the British Swimming community a voice and help the Elite connect with the Grassroots of the sport!
Release date: 2023-03-03
A professional podcast for the leisure industry to support and bring us together.
Release date: 2023-01-06
Togli la cuffia e metti le cuffiette. Tutti i podcast di SwimSwam Italia ti terranno compagnia mentre sei in macchina per andare ad allenamento, durante lo stretching sul piano vasca o in attesa del tuo turno dal fisioterapista. I podcast per chi ama il nuoto prodotti da chi ama raccontare il nuoto.
Release date: 2020-05-17
Apple #1 Swimming Podcast in the UK "The Joy of Swimming" hosted by Pat Kelman. The podcast is a series of conversations with open water and sea swimmers, capturing the atmosphere and the excitement of cold water swimming.
Release date: 2021-06-05
This podcast is to help people who are on the fence about becoming a merman, general questions for or about mermen that maybe some mermaids may not be able to quite answer or release ;) or for just curious humans. Feel free to send an email to ; email@example.com
Release date: 2022-09-06
1. Quality Time, Fishy fun and Caring environment - Just had to say I just officially caught up on every episode of this podcast!! I thoroughly enjoyed the quality time Merman Ter Ter B takes to chat with other mermen and merfolk about their interests, favorites and general fishy fun topics. Many special tips and ideas are revealed that I hadn't thought of and I find it nice and relaxing to listen to, like a calm pool after an exciting swim in a stormy sea of the mer community haha. Hope you come back with more in the new year Ter Ter! Bubbles and blessings - Mermaid Claressa
Fun and effective strategies for swimming lessons, teams, and Aquatic Professionals. Listen to best practices and interviews with other members of the swimming community to get the most out of your swimming program. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/swimmingideas/support
Release date: 2020-10-25
Between The Laps is a weekly podcast that gives you new training tools, drill ideas, and information you can use immediately in your next swimming session to help make you a more efficient swimmer.
Release date: 2023-02-07
Release date: 2023-02-09