Andrew Santino and Bobby Lee present BAD FRIENDS. New episodes every Monday! FOLLOW US! Bad Friends: https://www.instagram.com/badfriendspod https://twitter.com/badfriends_pod Andrew Santino: https://www.instagram.com/cheetosantino https://twitter.com/CheetoSantino https://www.youtube.com/andrewsantinowhiskeyginger Bobby Lee: https://www.instagram.com/bobbyleelive https://twitter.com/bobbyleelive http://bit.ly/SubscribeToTigerBelly Official Website: http://www.badfriendspod.com
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. We need Andrew - The show isn’t the same without MR. Cheeto. I miss mr.ginger head, I’m listening to the newest episode of all Koreans and it’s eh. MR CHEETO COME BACKKKKKK other than that I listen to your podcast all the time. If you could shout me out by saying recon it would mean a lot thank you !
2. Uncles of my Own - Tito Bobby and Tito Andrew have, in a way, become real Tito’s to me. I’ve been listening for a while now and this white guy and Asian guy mesh so well. I love how absolutely ridiculous they both can be while also having moments of real raw genuineness. And those moments always get ripped out with an awesome joke. True definition of understanding comedy and making light of everything. Love you both.
3. Comedy - I was going to write best comedy duo, but this show really is like a family and has many talented people who make it special and worth coming back. I appreciate everyone involved in bringing this show to life every Monday. This show consistently brings the funny and l LOVE the addition of Juicy Johnson. Very funny and awfully cute, Juicy really is a joy and welcome sight on the show.
Comedian Kathleen Madigan opens her Pub every week to talk about everything and anything fun in her world. Light bar conversations ranging from her parents to unsolved mysteries, sports to chimpanzee documentaries.
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Laughed, howled, blew my nose - Aw Kathleen, being class clown has totally paid off. Don’t believe the nuns - those women made really hard choices. You, on the other hand, are funny, funny, funny. Even my unfunny husband said “every minute was hilarious”. That’s like finding a good prize in Cracker Jack. Thanks for the joy!
2. Great podcast! - Love the podcast! Just a couple things. The KFC pot pie is not new, it’s been around for years. You are forgiven tho because I know you’re not a fast food person. Also, your “take” on Planet Fitness is % wrong. You can prepay for a membership and not give your bank account info. However every major gym requires bank account info for monthly dues to be deducted. And there is nothing underhanded about it. There are a lot of things you read about that were problems that actually aren’t problems. Yes, you have to cancel in person because you have to sign. You can also send a letter with your signature. It’s really not difficult. The jerks who complain are just jerks who don’t want to follow rules or read their contract.
3. Hilarious!! - Always good for a laugh! I always have to be careful while listening at work because I catch myself laughing to myself while listening. My only complaint is the chewing on mic. I have misophonia so it’s rough to listen to that. Love Kathleen and think she’s hilarious, but struggle through the chewing.
4. Termites! - Confidential to all Termites: please download and play the earlier Pubcasts to boost their ratings! You've forgotten how good they are. Veteran comic Kathleen Madigan started her "Pubcast" during Covid and rapidly took on the form she's using in . Aided by her own "Carlton the Doorman," (unseen Canadian bartender) "Paddles" keeps "Mama Termite's" show working from off-stage and off-mike. Kathleen puzzles through the news, various snacks and her family gossip from center stage.
This warm-hearted, successful weekly show will have you looking forward to Wednesdays!
5. Sooo funny and entertaining! - I discovered Kathleen Madigan on “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee”. (It was my favorite episode.) Now, I listen to her on my drive to and from work, and I laugh the whole way!!!! I just wish that they would mic up Paddles. If she is going to be such a big part of the show, why can’t we have the pleasure of hearing her?
6. Enough maniacs and bad news! You need a dose of Kathleen Madigan - When Covid first hit, they didn’t let people in crowded, live theaters, so thankfully I wandered into Madigan’s Pubcast. Love the “life on the road” stories, the current event stuff that so heavy, but Madigan comes outta left field and gives us a break. She just a damned funny comedian! Never goes preachy, and always heads for fun, bizarre topics. Laughing and smiling are good for you. Listen to this one!
7. Love this podcast but…. - I love this podcast and I think Kathleen is one of the funniest comedians out there. I do fast forward thru the gifts section because I can’t stand the eating and talking either. If she could just keep the eating during that part, this podcast would be perfect. However still giving stars because she’s that funny. Edited- I can’t listen to this anymore…for the love of God, please stop eating/talking with your mouth full! You’re going to choke to death. I hate that I have to quit this podcast. I think Kathleen is hilarious but the eating has finally gotten to me.
8. Distracted by cackling voice in background - Kathleen is a fantastic comedian. Unfortunately, the voice off mic that she talks to throughout the show is hard to hear. Why isn’t this side kick given a real mic? It is confusing and and distracting to understand the back and forth between them. What the heck? Production quality is sub par and makes the podcast hard to understand let alone enjoy. Disappointing b/c Kathleen Madigan is very funny. Come on! Fish or fowl? Invest in some quality sound/ mic.
9. OMG I found it! - This is the best podcast. I tend to be a doomsday scroller. Kathleen Madigan's podcast brings balance to what I listen to. Kathleen is truly an American treasure, and I hope you continue this podcast. I know you love Irish Setters so if you ever come back to Fresno or Bakersfield I’ll be in the front row with my dog. Full disclosure she’s a dark red Golden Retriever, but she’s constantly mistaken for an Irish Setter.
10. Kindness Credit - I really wanted to enjoy this podcast but the eating while talking almost immediately turned me off - who wants that in their ear. Second thing that was a major turn off was all the loud laughing in the background. The regular listeners think she is kind and really funny so I’m giving it stars. I couldn’t bring myself to penalize a podcast that I too annoyed by to give it a chance (possibly because I’m old and a bit cranky). Besides she gave Dolly Parton (another kind person) a shout out. That rates stars alone.
11. Happy I discovered this podcast! - I enjoy Madigan’s comedy. I’m thrilled to have this chance to hang out with her once a week through this show. The Ozarks are gorgeous. Family is precious. Aging parents are the best. Life is entertaining as heck. As a fellow midwesterner and recovering journalist, I appreciate everything about this podcast. You’re a treasure. Thanks for sharing your talents.
12. Daily Chuckle - One of the best podcasts out there ! Truly entertaining and not a bit of psychobabble about it. A common sense outlook sprinkled liberally with bizarre bits of news. Plus, Kathleen in the role of guinnea pig saves me the expense of not-so-tasty snacks while she also names great beers to wash em down with.
Hi! I’m Madi Murphy. I’ve searched my whole life to find my passion. Little did I know, I had been practicing my true talent every minute of every day: complaining. Every week will explore new sh*t to hate and finding ways to laugh (or cry) about it. Follow me on Instagram @thebadbroadcast to answer the weekly podcast question!
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Used to be so good - I’ve been listening since the pod started. Unfortunately, Madi’s attitude has just worn on me. When she’s not saying nonsense she won’t bother to fact check, she’s hating on men. The negativity is exhausting, and the light hearted convos I used to love are gone. I’m not sure what happened.
2. Madison Murphy for president - Madi is the greatest human, and this podcast is IT. she is so real and funny, just the perfect taste of laughing your head off and then getting into the deep life stuff. she makes you feel like we are true besties just hanging out and i am so thankful for the weekly hangs.
3. love love lovvve this podcast! - i am a new listener coming from what we said and i find myself going back to find & listen to old episodes of this pod every day!! i am % obsessed with madi and you can tell she truly is so genuine, hilarious, and really cares about her podcast. she is thoughtful with her content and i appreciate the work that goes into each episode. i am constantly laughing with tears and love the deeper, more serious topics just as much. you have gained a forever fan!
4. The BEST - The Bad Broadcast is by far my favorite podcast to listen to! Madi is so relatable and constantly makes me laugh. The last little while has been lonely for me, but I feel like I am hanging out with a friend when I listen. The things Madi talks about is exactly what I would want to talk about with my girlfriends! It makes the hard times a whole lot better! Thanks for being the best, Madi!
5. Long time listener - I’ve been listening since the beginning and it’s my guilty pleasure. Love it. Lately though when there have been guests/collaborations, Madi interrupts the guests and talks over them a lot. I get the feeling of having a friend over and being excited, but it can be very hard as a listener. Anyways, I’ll keep coming back, just some feedback.
6. Good for my anxiety - I started listening to Madi when I moved to another state with a toxic ex and this podcast seriously got me through some tough, lonely times. I had no friends and my ex was never home, but listening to Madi made me feel like I was hanging with a girlfriend. I just know we would be great friends if knew each other in person! Keep being you Madi
7. Delightful but deep. - I’ve listened to this podcast for a long time, mainly for the pretty content and laughs. That being said, I’ve also learned a lot from the topics and how they’re discussed. This week, Madi did an episode swap with What We Said. When they talked about online culture and things like positive/negative comments, people that hate follow, etc it kinda blew my mind. I realized they are deeply aware of dynamics that aren’t often talked about. How we criticize/cancel/comment negatively on people online and where that comes from. I realized I want to be more kind and positive and supportive like they encouraged. I realized too that my sometimes negative attitude towards creators comes from jealousy and projection. I feel badly for being like that. Thanks Madi, Jacie, and Chelsey for the encouragement and inspiration to do better. - Kate W in slc
8. Funny, relatable, a fun listen! - Madi makes me laugh every episode. She has incredible insights, is so relatable and real, and feels like a friend. I love that when I listen I don’t feel like I’m not good enough or need to catch up, I feel like Madi would want to be friends with anyone and is just my pal I’m chatting with.
9. Mondays with Madi. ALWAYS. - I love this podcast. Madi is hilarious, genuine, and tells it like it is. I like that she’s becoming even more comfortable with talking about topics that she was too afraid to share before. Her insight on life is hilarious and relatable. I’m excited for what’s to come on the pod! I’ve been a listener since and it’s only got better and better.
10. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. - Madi truly captures your attention and makes Monday special and something to look forward to. Can’t recommend this podcast enough to all my friends and family, % worth your time. She will make you feel like she is a true friend who will give you her judge Madi ruling on situations in your life to help you not feel alone with the dumb dumb club.
11. Entertaining - I have recently backed off my podcast consumption because I have been into listening to audiobooks. However, this is the ONE podcast I come back for every week. I especially love listening to Maddie when I’m at the gym, or working night shifts at the hospital because she is so entertaining! She makes my gym work outs fly by and she helps me stay awake at work. Keep up the good work Maddie! You make me laugh. I probably look silly while I’m listening to your podcast because I’m either smiling or laughing out loud.
12. Love you know you mean well - I think you meant you wish you had an experimentation phase while you were younger with no responsibilities. But it doesn’t end at experimentation for everyone and you don’t know til you try. Plus drugs really kill ppl these days more than ever. Sincerely, a former heroin addict whose life was destroyed by drugs, clean for years now
It's simple: Netflix Is A Daily Joke is a joke a day podcast featuring a daily dose of your favorite Netflix comedians. One joke a day. Everyday.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. I enjoy hearing new comics - It’s a great way to become introduced to new comics, you get a quick piece of their stand up and don’t have to listen to a full set if you end up not being interested in a specific person. If you do end up enjoying the piece you like, find the full set on Netflix and enjoy. Highly recommend.
2. Should keep to the more offensive jokes. Theres gotta be better ones - Chelseas Handler, Lets be honest, she’s not the funniest person I’ve ever heard but the line “I will eat a cat to piss off PETA”. Or however it went…really? That’s just not funny. But the rest so far have been really funny. Listen to at least of these jokes at the beginning of my shift to brighten my day. Then I switch to true crime lol. More Hasan Minhaj!
3. Great idea, poor execution - A fun idea for a daily dose of stand-up humor that fails to live up to its potential. Poor acoustics and low-volume recording by usually mediocre comics (only occasional really funny bits) interspersed with visual bits that don’t translate to audio (nothing funnier than mime on the radio!) make this much less than it could be. Luckily, it’s only a few minutes invested/wasted and there’s an occasional pay-off, plus it’s easy to skip the bad ones.
4. Really disappointing. - I can’t remember what I was listening to or watching when I heard about Netflix joke of the day. It seemed like a great idea. Hear a joke, discover new comedians all while combating the isolation of staying safer at home. I could not have been more wrong. With rare exceptions the “jokes” are mostly misogynistic, and the comedians (mostly men)...
I would be completely shocked if this podcast content isn’t curated by % men. It seems like the joke was on me.
5. Nice way to start the day - I used to listen to the news every morning and recently I supplemented that practice with this. It’s made a big difference in my mood to start out with comedy, and it’s also great to get introduced to specials I haven’t seen yet. Agree with other reviewers in that the audio mixing could use a little polish - sometimes the intro music is way louder than the set. Not enough to knock off a star, but hopefully the producers read this and adjust.
6. Not for me but you might like it - I listened to about episodes. It’s probably great for people who don’t have an issue with gratuitous cussing and very crude jokes, but that’s not for me. Each episode is about minutes and sounds like it is part of a Netflix comedy show, so the podcast is a way for Netflix to promote their shows. Perhaps if I listened long enough I would come across a few comedians who are funny without the cussing and crude stuff, but I won’t do that. Maybe I’ll hand-select a couple of the better known comics and see how those go.
Greg Fitzsimmons and Mike Gibbons bring you a funny weekly summation of news straight from the Sunday Papers.
Release date: 2023-02-26
1. Delightfully inappropriate. - In the late ’s my father exposed me to Carlin’s ‘Class Clown’ at the ripe age of . Inappropriate? Totally. God bless him. I’ve been a comedy fan ever since. The comedy boom, HBO, early Comedy Central, etc… didn’t miss any of it. Now, I’m not saying new comedy has turned inherently tame but frankly I miss a well-made inappropriate joke. God bless Greg and Mike. Absolute pros. A ‘never miss’ podcast for me. Good, hard, unexpected laughs.
2. MORE FAMILY CIRCUS Gibbons Speak Into The Mic Please - Another great pod down. You guys are the best, please keep them coming. BRING BACK FAMILY CIRCUS. I miss the maddening anger Gibbons would get at reading family circus. It was hilarious. You guys must have lost sight of how funny that was by how enraged it made you. A pretty funny reason honestly, but it was always a great bit on the pod. Plus-
A few episodes back Greg opened that he got some complaints about volume. If you mean my review, that was about Mike not speaking into the microphone. Greg comes through crystal as always, but Mike is always leaning away and coming through quite and barely audible at times. Happened a number of times on the latest episode too. Get it together Mike, I can’t keep turning up my volume on the off chance your yap moves away from the mic. Love the pod. You guys are the best.
3. READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! - Big fan! Found this from hearing Greg’s guest spots on several of my favorite podcasts, as he is up at the top of the list of comedians that always bring hilarity with them. (His voting booth joke that he nailed Tom with on Bears, might be the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a joke.) At some point, I heard him mention this show, and upon my first listen, I became a fan. He & Mike are great together, and this podcast quickly became one of my favorites. Thanks for the story telling, laughter, great taste in music, Blondie & Dagwood discussions, and the all around fun that is contained in the various episodes of this show!
4. Sunday Papers - Wit and Wisdom - This show is sitting around with two very witty, funny LA guys who work in the industry and hang out with some cool people with funny stories and comedy industry insight while discussing the weeks news. I look forward to each Sunday Paper episode like I do Minutes and CBS Sunday Morning.
5. I love listening on Sunday! Excellent, fresh Podcast! - Hi, this is Stacey! haven’t missed an episode since you two started the Podcast. I look forward to the Podcast and truly laugh out loud. I have so many questions for both of you. I really would love to get to know Mike Gibbons. He really makes me laugh, we are close to the same age, we both have a similar sense of humor. My hope for , would be to meet him. Possibly over Zoom and who knows, someday in person! Please continue making so many of us laugh!
The comedy show where hosts Sam Tripoli and Johnny Woodard look for evidence that our simulation is, in fact, broken.
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. ThA BiZzNiSs - Another Great Podcast from Sam Tripoli. EEE is a mad loyal man and I’m a Loyal to the Foil Fan. I’ve been rockin since - with The Naughty Show Sam Tripoli & Gareth Reynolds are Golden together , now he’s found another Golden Co Host with Johnny from Punch Drunk Sports and now they’re doing their thing just the two of them with Broken Sim & The Broken Great stuff Guys. likey Tin Foil Hat and Broken Simulation &
2. j.a.w.’s theme - Dear Diary, Today is March st and I was informed leaving a high review would result in it being read live on the air. I am & a half years old & have been trying with no avail to get on Coast to Coast AM since my teens. My YouTube Channel has been taken down twice now & I must be shadow banned because I am not receiving the views I would expect from the quantity of quality uploads I have created of my Commentaries of Popular Cat Videos. I feel my chance to leave a positive impression on the world is slimming each day. If you could please read my YouTube channel domain aloud on the air so I can finally get the recognization I have long deserved since the glory days, I would appreciate it. God only knows my two children need this more than I do, for the ad revenue alone could afford them both (Whiskers , my Grey Nibelung and Pete , my Grey Tonkinese) better kibble, even though it really is not that bad when paired with orange juice. But I digress, and March nd will be a better day. Sincerely, Dan of Long Island —Class of ‘— Trump .
3. Best podcast out there - Hey Sam and Johnny! I love listening to your episodes on broken sim. I love when Sam gets involved with dangerous activities in order to bring great content for the show. Makes my evenings at work go by fast and I’m laughing the whole time I work. My absolute favorite is when Sam combines two words into one and makes a new word!! “Coffeine”. I have gotten all my Texas friends to start listening to the show!! Texas girls looooooove y’all! If you or someone you know is dreaming of moving to Texas- call me, or my sister, Sloan, we are the Carper- Day team in Texas and we would LOVE to help you buy/ sell real estate (yes, we can help you sell your current home in CA or any other state) and get moved to Texas. Look for our billboard coming up soon in Bakersfield and Fresno! CALL US TODAY! --. Find us: Carper-Day Team on Instagram and Facebook!
4. Best Podcast Around - Johnny and his trusted side chick Sam leave me HOWLING at work. This show will forever be my step away from reality and is truly what comedy is all about. I’m at work listening to your description of the special Olympic “fashion models” and had to share that segment with my girlfriend. Hilarious. Broken Sim and Eddie Bravo’s Look Into It are the reasons I pay for Rokfin. Don’t ever change guys. Your dynamic and chemistry is unmatched. Thanks for all the hard work and content!
5. My fav secret podcast - Sam you’re an anomaly that I think speaks to many of us, and Johnny always a voice of reason. As a chick working in a male industry, I’ve tried to get my coworkers to listen to TFH but think this show is how I can one day bridge the gap.
Love all your shows…come visit us in SLC!
6. Sam and Johnny for President! - I’ve been listening since day one and Broken Sim is still the highlight of my week. Y’all crack me up and your chemistry is awesome. This is top tier casting by a mile. Give me a shout out - Metal Matt in the fine city of Glendale AZ. Thanks for the laughs and keep up the good work!
7. Fire - This is a favorite Sam Tripoli podcast. The best part of the show to me is Johnny reading the headlines and Sam reacting. But Sam brother as a Christian myself hearing you have became a new follower of Jesus then within like a week you are on all fours getting your butthole shaved by a lady boy is not the way forward. How do you think Jesus would react to seeing this?
8. Guinness book of Guinness records certified best podcast - We been listening to broken simulation since episode , and tin foil hat since before Jonny Woodward came on! You guys are the reason we decided to start our own podcast. A podcast with two middle aged buffoons talking about video games and pop culture. Check out Gamer Athletes on Apple Spotify and where ever podcasts are available. Keep up the great work we love you guys!
9. stars - My atrocity is i followed youtube advice and put pounds bag of ice melt in the back of my toyota tacoma for better traction in the ice. Lost traction and flew into on coming traffic and got t-boned by a toyota runner. I spent christmas in the hospital and my insurance company called me and said “you dont have enough to pay for the damage to the other vehicle”. I said “yes” i don’t have enough to pay for the toyota runner damage..thats why i have insurance…
10. A - I love this podcast Sam and Johnny A Woodard are a better duo than Jeffery and Ghislaine. They wrk so well together. Please come to Ripon in Northern California so you can do a livestream from my restaurant Brothers! Or at least come by so I can make a meal of food for you twoin exchange for all the high quality entertainment you’ve given me over the years. Much respect fellows.
11. Make sense - You talk about opting out cbdc but yet you say autopay on your bank account is the best. Homie you need to make sense. % you gonna put your kids into private school and then at the same time say private school kids are ruining the world. Make some sense. The tweaker brain never left you homie. You might be sober , but. Your mind is still tweaking.
12. SHL Syndrome awareness - Jonny and his trusty co-pilot Sam continue doing the Lord’s work with this super entertaining podcast. I want to commend them on spreading the word about Super Heavy Leg Syndrome, not to be confused with SCLS. Which everyone knows is Short Chubby Leg Syndrome. Speak up for those being left behind during brisk walks and now those that simply can’t join any brisk walks bc of heaviness. Listening for years.
KevOnStage and comedian friends discuss the internet's most random stories.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. I was not ready for this!! - I came across this and decided to fill some time at work. MISTAKE!! I laughed hard and loud and it hurt. I had to binge all the episodes. I spent the day just cracking up. I even peed a little. The folks I work with have proof I am a nut. Thank you and keep doing what you do.
Comedians Joe Dombrowski (former elementary school teacher) and co-host Gaspare Randazzo (current high school teacher) discuss the chaotic life in and out of the classroom, the nuances of parenting toddlers, and pretty much all things millennial. Each episode is different. Sometimes they'll bring you a Hollywood guest such as comedian Anjelah Reyes-Johnson or renowned School Psychologist Dr.Jody Carrington. Sometimes they might read emails from fans, riffing on their unbelievable, real life...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Amazing and Entertaining! - I’m an th year HS teacher. I started listening bc I was introduced to Gaspare through IG. I connected to his reels and he always blew my mind bc he was DEAD ON!! Also being a Bklyn Italian girl, I too can relate to a lot of what he says. But even if you cannot Gaspare and Joe are amazing! Their stories and REAL and relatable. It’s my new podcast. I spend my time catching up on old episodes and you two have become family to me … as I constantly listen while cleaning, cooking and lesson planning. Even if you are not a teacher, these two guys are amazing. They’ll make you laugh until you pee yourself (I’m sorry, I had two children) and don’t even regret it. Thank you for helping me get through the days bc I LIVE for your episodes.
2. One of my favorites! - I started listening because my best friend sent me an episode. I didn’t start listening until Gaspere joined but I’ve started going through the backlog. I’m obsessed with both of them and they are the perfect pair. My husband loves listening with me too. Continue the great work. Mama Fran is the best too!
3. Fabulous Podcast - If you are a teacher or if you’re not you need to listen because it is hilarious. They make my desk job more tolerable (and make me miss being in the school but we all know that unfortunately doesn’t pay the bills). They stories they tell keep me laughing and they are exactly what we need to keep Mondays going.
4. I’m obsessed - I’m not a teacher but I have five kids so I love hearing about some of the crazy things that kids do in the classroom. Plus Mr. D is just absolutely hysterical. I am also obsessed with his sweet mother! I am subscribed and I listen to every single episode and can’t get enough of the Instagram content also! So hilarious!! @karissakay
5. Social Studies podcast - This podcast has been one of my favs for a while. I was always amazed that Joe could make this awesomeness ALL alone. That takes talent, my friends! (I also love his Let’s Watch TV with his mom. Absolutely great!) Then, in , he got Gasper as his co-host. Just wow! It has moved from being a fav to being my number one. And I listen to a lot of podcasts! It is not just for teachers. I am not a teacher! I call it my comfort food podcast. Why? Because, no matter how bad of a mood I might have, it makes it disappear. Magic!!! The stories! The talk. The funny! It’s perfect. Perfect. Hilarious and feeling heard at the same time. I save these episodes like special treats for myself. I need a pick me up, oh yeah. I saved it. Special happy nuggets. Do yourself a favor, if you’re a mom or dad and need to laugh and need to feel happy. Give it a listen. It takes a weight off. I don’t know why, but it does. Thank you Joe and Gasper! I love it so much.
6. Teachers Lounge - I happened upon this podcast and have fallen in love. It is like being in a teacher’s lounge where there is a tiny bit of teacher talk but lots of random topics and tons of laughter! I wish I worked with them. A great listen, I laugh every time! A great pick me up and helps me tackles the Mondays.
7. Haven’t stopped laughing since I found you on TikTok - This podcast has real and relatable content. Joe and Gaspare and all of the guests will keep you listening and laughing. I highly recommend. I’ve gone back and listened to every episode which has helped keep my spirits up during many difficult months. Whether you’re a teacher or not, a parent or not, you’ll be entertained by their stories about their students and enjoy all of the guests. I never miss an episode. Joe and Gaspare, you keep me laughing and it’s hard to wait a whole week to hear what you two talk about next. Thank you!
8. Simply the best - Joe, you are the best!!! I’m a teacher and I love listening to your stories about teaching and life. You are so natural whether in your podcasts or on the stage. I love the segments with your mom and your banter between each other. You guys literally have me laughing out loud and I love starting my day with you. You always leave me wanting more. Can we just be friends and you call me with updates on the daily?!
9. Hilarious Podcast - I enjoyed watching Joe’s videos on Instagram, so I decided to give his podcast a try. Now I’m hooked! Joe is hysterical but keeps it real. I love his teacher stories as I am also an educator. His guests are fantastic. I look forward to listening to Social Studies on my way to work. Thank you Joe!
10. Kindergarten Kraziness - Hi Joe! I’m not ever sure how I found your podcast, but I’m both glad I did and shocked I haven’t reviewed it yet! I taught at multiple grade levels, the last years being preschool sped. As much as I LOVED it and felt good at it, in my opinion, it sadly started to shift and became more about the ppwk than the students and paraprofessionals that were needed to help the early intervention kiddos. I hung on for years longer than I could mentally and emotionally handle, but I had the hardest time leaving “my kids”…. This year (-) I finally put myself first. I interviewed at my AMAZING school (the same one at the preschool sped position), and got the kinder position!!! It’s been more of a transition that I was expecting (both an AM and PM class), but the kinder team are total rockstars and next year I’ll be full-day!! Even though I want to cry in my closet somedays, I absolutely LOVE IT! I’m even more excited to have an entire day to fit in more than I could this year. Your podcast, IG and Tik Tok videos bring more joy and laugh-crying than I thought possible. So, thank you. Give Morgan and Mack all the cuddles they deserve! Love, Danielle.
11. Joe D. for President - You sir, are so funny that I’ve paid to see you twice! That’s a lot on a teacher’s salary! Keep on doing your thing. I can’t wait to see how your future unfolds. You are destined to do great things! PS my mom died years ago. Can you share Momma Fran with me??? I have a great aunt that lives in Pontiac. I’m almost a Michiganian. Just kidding! You are blessed to have a mom that supports you. If you aren’t listening to this guy you should be!
12. Poison - Message to Joe from retired Kgn teacher: The reason you can’t use chlorine bleach with ammonia is that the combination creates a deadly poison. Your mother should have taught you that as a kid cleaning the bathroom. Sorry to chide you but this is a very big f——— deal. Otherwise I love this show! It is so true and funny at the same time.
13. Lunatic laughing - I’m so glad I discovered this podcast! I love listening to the hilarious shenanigans you are getting into and the ones you’ve witnessed as a teacher. My husband catches me randomly laughing to myself because I have my headphones on as I walk around the house like a lunatic, but I don’t care. Awesome podcast!
On a mission to spread the laughs (and groans). Daily Dad Jokes Podcast - Dad jokes that are guaranteed to make you laugh and your family and friends groan! Top dad jokes are curated and produced daily. Sourced from the Dad Jokes subreddit on Reddit! Credits are in the show notes pages of each episode.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. I love the jokes, but… - I love the jokes, but I can’t stand the - minute “shower thoughts” at the end of every episode. I understand they want to cross-promote their shows, and I wouldn’t even mind it if they did it once or twice a month, but for them to add this at the end of every show is annoying. If I wanted to hear “daily shower thoughts” then I would subscribe to that podcast. Guess what? I don’t… that’s why I subscribe to “daily dad jokes.” Please stop doing this, and I will increase my rating to stars again.
2. Xoxo - Sooo funny!! I’m like literally in love with this podcast. ( Hey podcast, will you marry me? ) It’s a great way to put me in great spirits. I love it so much, I listen to it over and over again. I have never laughed so hard in my life before this. Thank you to the makers of Daily Dad Jokes I appreciate the work y’all put into this podcast!!
3. Discovered recently, can’t get enough! - -ish jokes is the sweetest sweet spot. I use these to crack up coworkers and family members. I play it while I walk my dog and my sudden cackles confuse the heck out of my neighbors. “I trained my wolf to meditate, now it’s aware wolf.” You’re doing the the people a great service with this feed!
4. Some jokes are in very poor taste. - For example - “What is the difference between apples and orphans?”
“Apples get picked”. “Did you hear about the soldier who went through pepper spray and mustard gas?”
He’s a seasoned veteran now”
These jokes are from the // release. What disgusting jokes! This is the second time I’ve heard jokes in poor taste so won’t listen anymore!
Light up a blunt every Tuesday with two of Boston’s favorite potheads as they dive into everything weed related, comedy, dating, current events, & much more. Hosted by Stand-up Comedian Jaime Lee and a woman of many talents - least of all rolling pearls, Emily. Make sure to leave us a 5 star review, share us with your friends follow our wild shenanigans on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube: @2girls1bluntpod Twitter: @2girls1blunt420💨🍃 Smoke with you next Tuesday, ya filthy stoners.
Release date: 2023-02-14
1. Funny, refreshing, & definitely a vibe - As an avid pot smoker myself, I was naturally drawn to the concept of the podcast. It's a very chillax, down to earth vibe combined with a spice of "brutal" honesty (in a good way!). The hosts are very relatable and remind me of myself and my bestie. I appreciate the originality and realness, which is sometimes hard to find in content creators. Definitely worth a listen!
2. AMAZING - I’ve started listening to y’all within the last week and I only listen when I’m driving to school or work. it’s one of the things I look forward to just because anytime I listen to y’all I’m high as well and it makes is so much better. Can wait to see you guys grow bigger and bigger.
3. Absolutely amazing podcast!! - Just wanted to say this podcast really brings joy to me listening to these two awesome creators! Funny, great content and always entertaining. I started listening to them about weeks ago and can’t get enough. Best way to start my work day and always brings my mood up no matter what. Keep it up girls! You’ll soon be the two girl podcast on here in no time.
4. Best friends - Holy crap, so I was just looking for a funny podcast and I came a crossed this, and man in just the matter of mins and I’m rolling not only cause you guys crack me up, but because I’ve never Hurd people that remind me of my self and so funny and the way y’all talk and everything, I wish y’all lived in Colorado I need more friends that are girls, I’m also a bi stoner too. So freaking awesome
5. Live laugh girls blunt - I loveeee this podcast they are so funny and original. This is my favorite podcast. I listen while i walk my dog, ride the bus, whatever. its one of those podcasts where you can just jump in on any episode if you are listening for the first time, and you don’t feel like you’re missing context
6. This show is like therapy to me - Whenever I first heard about the podcasts I was very intrigued. What really got me hooked was when they were talking about themselves and how the my deal with life just like everyone else . Also, as I’ve said before and will SAY AGAIN, this podcasts is like therapy for me and the ABSOLUTE best way possible . There was period were I stopped listening to them, don’t WHY that I did to this day , and I’m a FIRM believer that my life started somewhat falling apart BECAUSE I stopped listening to them . So now I’m as currently catching up, life honestly has now gotten pretty good. I say for myself mostly BUT these two are part of the reason . They’ve talked about things I’ve needed hear or needed to be talked about in general. They express themselves in ways that inspire people like me to keep doing the things that makes me happy . I couldn’t be more grateful that I started listening to this podcast .
7. Good conversation. - Was recommended this podcast by someone ;)
Not gonna lie I don’t usually tune into podcasts but I checked this out during work and got pretty engaged quickly. I like weed and I like hearing peoples weed stories I’m a simple man. The talk about getting through security with the water bottle distraction was hilarious. Definitely something anyone can pick up and laugh at.
8. Best podcast ever - Been listening to the podcast for a cool minute. This podcast has been the best to listen to while being on the road or chilling at home. It talks about complex and comedy like topics that make the person feel welcome, especially when your high it creates a vibe that is unmatched to any other podcast.
9. I feel like I’m hanging out with them - Im Probably not your typical GB listener. I’m a yr old lesbian, health professional mom. Listening to Jamie and Emily’s podcast makes me feel like I’m in my s again- sometimes they make me gasp, or laugh, or at the very least- learn about the fascinating lives these lead. Either way, this podcast keeps me awake on the long drive to visit my own college-aged kid.
10. In Love! - I stumbled upon this podcast during a time where I didn’t have anyone to talk to. I smoke ahlot and when I listen I feel like I’m part of the conversation and laugh out loud in my car. Because of Emily and Jaime’s transparency I feel like we have been friends forever! Roll one up babyyy!
11. Outstanding podcast - I mainly tune in for the comedy, mental health conversations side of it, but it’s also refreshing to consume media by women that doesn’t define them by their relations to men. They’re not moms or daughters; they’re comedians talking about their life. I recommend this for anyone that wants a chill, laid back podcast to listen.
Lewis Black is providing you the opportunity to get whatever the hell is bothering you off your chest! Night after night on the road, Black delivers his wildly popular The Rant Is Due livestream where citizens of the world write in to tell him whatever is pissing them off. Lewis Black's Rantcast channels that anger in ways only a man whose devoted his entire life to ranting can do. The tirades are sometimes big. They are sometimes small. But when filtered through the comedic mind of Black in ...
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Lewis is fun, the people’s writing is great - I think we all have a “Lewis” voice in our heads and Lewis expresses it to the world for us. I sure hope Lewis is being paid well by all those looser podcaster advertisers who are telling Lewis’s listeners to pause his podcast and go listen to there’s instead. Those geniuses should understand their ads instill negative feelings in us Lewis fans. Hey Lewis, bump your ad rates up, these dummies are desperate for listeners.
2. And the Rubber Chicken says… - “Lewis needs to keep me on staff because it adds the perfect amount of irony to the stupidity our world is steeped in like Earl Grey tea, but what do I know? I’m just a rubber chicken!” Joking aside, I trust Lewis Black to provide a truthful yet satirical look at current events while keeping his fingers on the pulse of the human condition. It’s not lazy to have people rant about what honestly bothers them; it’s genius!
3. My Lighthouse in the Storm - He’s has been a comedic pillar of mine for decades. I’ve seen him live many times, and his craft is tight and masterful, even when ad-libbing. This podcast is a great way to still hear him live, and a great way for my index fingers to get a workout as I twitch them along to the rants. Great stress relief like a workout or a massage, but for the ball of anger that sits in the pit of our stomachs. This podcast is a breath of fresh air to get the anger out and approach life again with a refreshed sense of optimism and wisdom. Until we come back next week with a whole new set of problems. Rinse and repeat. Thanks for all the laughs, Uncle Lew. We appreciate you probably more than you know.
4. Talk about redacted, try being Assange. - I’ve always loved you, Lewis. You went after everyone and everything. Now you’re so politically biased you could be Pelosi’s ice cream refrigerator salesman. My heart is broken. Pull your head out of Schumer’s loose buttocks, Lewis. Park your funny self back in neutral. Ask the Swiss. Non biased is so extra.
5. Hey Fox is the only news //: - Thanks for sharing your ignorance. Don’t listen. By the way, GFY. Do it today.
Lewis, keep up the great work. Little by little programs like yours will chip away at the ignorance of the lemmings who worship ex-President Punk. For those who follow a twice-impeached bigot, racist and moron, every little bit may help.
6. An Amazing Mix of Vitriol and Empathy - I enjoy Lewis’s work in general, so this podcast is a kind of natural fit with me. What I didn’t really expect was how our host empathizes and affirms the ranters as he reads his rants. Others have pointed out that actually calm down while listening. I find I do to, particularly as Lewis Black kindly affirms the rage and frustration behind the rants he reads. It is a thoroughly delightful and unexpected experience. I don’t know another performer who could pull this off.
7. Another good reason for living - I’ve enjoyed Louis Black’s unique brand of humor for many years now. His take on life is awesome, as he takes no guff from stinkers, pricks or a-holes, while appealing to our better angels to be kind and generous. This podcast is another reason for living and laughing at it all.
8. twitter: tiffy_twisted (Tiffy from small town almost exactly in between of Baton Rouge and NOLA! - Just learned who Lewis Black is, I’m yr old mother of & I love his view on everything! Just found his Rant and it too! Keep being you & I know you will! Surrounded by a bunch of people on the Trump Train & the divide is very real and frightening!!!!! Well guess small town has a different feel because everybody knows your name. I mentioned wanting to jump off a local bridge and people I’ve known since grade school were kind enough to offer me a ride — jj but it’s kinda of feeling like that !!!!
9. Just the best - When I think I might stumble under the weight of the current failed administration, the pandemic, or the fact that million morons voted for Trump, I turn to Lewis Black for sanity, comfort, and righteous indignation. His intro tonight // said it all. I love his humor and observations, love the rants, love this podcast. Thanks Lewis!
Charlie Bardey and Natalie Rotter-Laitman explore some of the most (and least) pressing ideas, theories, axioms, and concepts out there.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. I use this for sleep - i cant have this podcast ever end bc i use it to help me fall asleep and its like the only thing that works. not that its boring but its like the perfect mix of calm voices and unimportant but interesting enough thoughts and ideas. if this podcast ever ends i will not know a good nights sleep so they have to keep going.
2. Wow. Just wow. - I DONT know my life before this. One time they did a little bit where they left room for the listener to talk/respond to what they where saying and the way my parasocial relationship with these two blossomed was so unhealthy and dangerous almost immediately, I could feel it as it was happening in the moment. No but in all seriousness I love a hangout podcast and this is that!!! Just chatting so chill no big deal. And I love that!
3. beautiful friendship and interesting ideas - a great podcast to listen to. they are both naturally funny so i naturally am laughing. i love the ideas and i like when they say “i think i talked about this before on the podcast” because sometimes they didnt, but it shows consideration for the listener while remaining real
4. sooo smart and funny - i love hearing charlie and natalie’s ideas they are so funny!! they also seem like genuinely kind people. it’s just very thoughtful and entertaining. like their brains work like mine… or maybe everyone’s brain works like this but then why are other podcasts boring and dumb? this is a very good one xoxo
5. Sound quality’s rough, content’s phenomenal - Saw Natalie do a set by chance visiting a friend in Brooklyn in like, and loved it. I am legitimately so grateful I followed her insta, not knowing this exists would have been such a loss. I want all my friends to listen to this show so I can reference it because I am thinking about these concepts all the time.
Cut loose and laugh along as Laugh After Dark brings the comedy club experience to you. Laugh After Dark is a stand-up comedy series featuring hilarious up-and-coming comedians. There is a little something for everyone in this fresh and diverse brand of comedy.
Release date: 2023-02-23
tart your morning with some comedy and light entertainment news as we cover Dave Chappelle, Joe Rogan, Jim Gaffigan, Bill Burr, Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, John Mulaney, Ricky Gervais, Tom Segura, Pete Davidson, Marc Maron, Theo Von, Bert Kreischer, and all your favorite comedians, Plus late-night show monologue recaps from Conan O'Brien, Trevor Noah, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and the rest plus a daily roundup of the latest news in stand-up comedy, comedy tv shows, comedy festival...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Stop spoiling the jokes - The other parts of the show are good but stop telling other comedians jokes it’s ok to tell me where I can find good comedy content just don’t go into detail about the punchlines. It’s not funny when you say it and ruins what would have been great to hear the actual comic deliver .
2. I want to give it , just change this with - I really do like this show and would like to give it a five stars. But first I need to give Johnny Mac some feedback because I’m not sure if he even realize he is doing it. A lot of the times when a female is brought up he gives a side quip about it. Typically a condescending one, I get it is an opinion but is a slight each time. Comedy for women is hard enough, with the sexual conduct we have to excuse, without having a national show question a females abilities each time. This isn’t like the agent coming after you. At first it was noticeable with every Amy Shumer mention, “hosting the Oscar’s for some reason”, I thought maybe it’s just against her. But in subsequent episodes it was constant, and then I notice it for other females too. Most recently about The Hall show and Chelsea Handler/Joan Rivers. I listened to many episodes before writing this but got to be too much. I don’t think you hate females, I know you support comedy. It will support comedy to be conscious of this small but hurtful habit.
3. Beating a dead horse - I've been a long time listener of this show and altho I respect the consistency and the informative comedy news, I'm now very close to unsubscribing due to things:
. The host beats bits into the ground, especially when it comes to Amy Schumer hosting the Oscars. You don't need to voice your opinion times about your distaste in her hosting the Oscars, we get it. We also don't need to hear about George Lopez tacos times. The beating of these dead horse bits is just too much. . Pre, Mid, and Post Roll ads. For a comedy news podcast, there are way too many ads. I understand that you need to make a living and respect that but there are way too many ad breaks for a 'comedy news' podcast and I'm often reluctant to even play an episode due to this. On the plus side, the host has his finger on the comedy pulse and does a great job reporting the news. Hopefully he takes this as constructive and moves forward with a less opinionated attitude.
4. Like the show…but… - I like this show but I am on the verge of unsubscribing die to the constant, repetitive, unnecessary, and misogynistic snark about Amy Schumer hosting the Academy Awards. You don’t have to like her but enough already. And you have also made the freaking point about the copywriter’s rule of . We get it—you know something about copywriting and you want to make sure we know you know. Give us the comedy news—we don’t need repeated reminders about your resume.
Ever had those moments of clarity under a hot warm shower? Here are some of the best collected from r/showerthoughts. Philosophical, profound, and sometimes comedic musings Produced daily! Credits are in the show notes pages of each episode.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Rudolph?? - The movie Rudolph the red nose reindeer is a racist propaganda movie
The point of the movie is different people are terrible unless then do something For example the missfits in the movie are ostracized for being different until they leave and fight and take the abominable snow man and for the case of Rudolph he's made fun of for his red nose and isolated by his perents and friends because he's different the only reason they change their mind is because he's red nose is so bright it can Illuminate the way in the fog and the elf want to be a dentist right but all of the elf's (including a chief elf) makes fun of him and also isolated him until he runs away from home and joins Rudolph the one that stands up for them a woman raindeer is like a role model does this remind you of anything back then black people didnt have rights like Rudolph and the elf the only way they had any rights is if they did something for someone else such as buy rights or earn them the and there was an upstander Martin lither king jr he stood up for black peoples rights and freedom just like the woman raindeer the similarities are suttel the story of Rudolph the red nosed raindeer is a racist propaganda movie
Welcome to HAIYAA with Nigel Ng, a comedy podcast about disappointment! Join Nigel Ng, creator of internet sensation Uncle Roger, as he pokes fun at the moments in life that make us all go HAIYAA… Questions? Comments? Stories to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM A voicenote to @haiyaapod on Instagram! New episodes every Wednesday!
Release date: 2023-01-18
1. Some Dude From Oceanside - Love The Podcast Nigel Keep Up the good work Sad to see the Haiyaa Podcast come to an end but Always Forward never backward, and besides Ik your next endeavors will be just as good and entertaining.Los Angeles is garbage Ik cause I lived there just be aware of your surroundings and don’t be to trusting and you’ll be fine. I look forward to what you bring next. Fuyioh and till next time.
2. The best team ever - His work made me realize how society is quickly to judge nowadays. Perfect pieces for anyone with open-minded. I have learn the difference of cultures. Surprisingly I understand western cultures even more than before and gotta laugh on my own culture too . A little sad about London chapter would be done here. The minority made him stand out so well. LA chapter might be challenging but the most comfortable. So excited with this new chapter for you.We will be rooted fans here to support. Cheers
3. Finished All Episodes in Days - Been working a lot these days and need to listen to something since I work from home. Stumbled upon this podcast and it’s hilarious! Uncle Roger/Nigel and Producer Matt really has good chemistry! Super fun and real discussion. Nigel’s way of seeing interesting silver lining on things is crazy. Keep up the good work!
4. Funny in all the wrong(right) ways - I really enjoy listening to this when I have nothing else to do or when I want to listen to something while I’m doing something else. This is my favorite podcast to listen to that tickles my dark humor. I’m doing this review for Uncle Roger. Also next time you decide to do a tour maybe visit Vegas where I’m from! -Your best friend Richard
5. Love it, even though I’m not your demographic - FB-Mom here, not Instagram- or anything, but I love the humor here, the trust that we know that you’re joking and won’t freak out at a joke. Keep it up! Oh and Producer Matt, amazing way of conveying that you’re squirming just by hearing your laugh, love it!
6. Hanabata days - Uncle Roger brings back memories for me of older days in Hawaii we call Hanabata days. Lots of references you do remind me of those days with less restrictions on ethnic jokes. You should read this book called “Pidgin to the Max” before doing your show in Hawaii. Lots of the terms in the book can be taken as offensive in todays society but it is still funny since I grew up in that time.
7. Unfiltered, laidback comedy! - Glad I found Uncle Roger’s podcast. Fun to see the persona of him bashing chefs on YouTube. And now coming to a talk show where I can have some smirks and laughs on my drives back and forth between home and school. Interesting to hear his stories and insights from the UK side of the world. I also enjoy the KPop snippets too. Looking forward to checking out Nigel’s whole series!
8. Best podcast I have listened to - I have listened to the h before but I think this tops it off I knew about uncle roger I saw this o. His YouTube video I thought I’m not much of a podcast person but I will give it a shot it was pretty good I showed this to a friend they said it was pretty good we sometimes listen to the podcast when new episodes come out that why I give a five star rating
Josh Potter sits down weekly to give you all the important AND unimportant events of the world, of sports, and anything else he can think of. Want to contribute to the show? Send submissions to JoshPotterShow@gmail.com
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Dry mouth - I am alarmed at what he has to say. I’m taking the step to let you know, I’m concerned about this man. Josh has some dry chops, but we love him anyways! Someone send this guy some water! stars, I listen every week! I’m concerned for his mental health and personal well being! Keep it up josh!
2. Semen Suicide Terrorism - Hello my roach king. When I was or ,I became a victim of semen suicide terrorism. I accidentally shot a rope of roach semen into my eye. I got a red eye. I was scared that my very conservative parents would ask why my eye was red. Fortunately they didn’t. Also on the topic of fly or no fly, I’m afraid I can’t abide such idiocy any more. Mr potter is definitely in the wrong. I’m always wearing a belt, so I have to undo the belt to pull do the zipper. So at that point I may as well just unbutton.
Trae Crowder, Corey Ryan Forrester and Drew Morgan are comedians from the south on The WellRED comedy tour. This here is the podcast they record on the road. Sometimes a friend or two will show up but more often than not its just 3 buddies arguing about everything from Politics (gross) to whether or not Dinosaurs had feathers (fun!) Join us every Wednesday and check out the archives and buy tickets to shows at WellREDcomedy.com !
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. UPDATE! Addressed the issue and been fixed - The last couple episodes Drew’s mic has been so quiet it’s almost unlistenable. LOVE the shows, but basically not being able to hear Drew is very frustrating. Feels like I’m missing a third of the show Update: thanks for addressing the issue and straightening it out! Switched my review from to stars cause it hits for me!
2. Smug ignorance about religion don’t hit - Followed after Dream’s / video went viral. Had to unfollow today. The guys obviously know how to make jokes. Some of those jokes are based on what they know. Others are based on their ignorance about one thing or another. Enduring minutes of misses while they apply their mistaken views to rag on and misrepresent Christian belief and traditions was too much for me.
3. My favorite show - I don’t do the social media so I don’t know how to get this done but y’all so badly need to do a crossover with Chris Long, former NFL’er. Y’all are southern, same age, same views on most politicals, same music tastes. Make it happen fellas. Other than that I love this show. Makes me feel like I’m quietly hanging out listening to my buddies talking.
4. Channel playlist is a hot mess - I love y’all so much but please clean up the channel playlist. There are multiples of each show and there are episodes through the list that don’t even play. When I’m playing through all the episodes in the background I inevitably get hit with a “this episode cannot be played” error.
5. HITS and If it was produced and/or the information came from the government it ain’t true! - This show to me is a “hit”! But what’s with using the word “hit” all the time? Has months of pandemic house arrest caused me to lose touch with contemporary language usage? I guess at , I’m an old fart that’s become my father grappling with the younger generation and I ain’t apparently “hitting”!
One criticism, maybe two, concerning your recent comments about the Minutes episode on UAP’s. First dig. This highly rated show has established its cred over decades of airplay. I find it doubtful they would not background their guests like Luis Elizondo before he made an appearance. The “Larry the Cable Guy” reference concerning his appearance might elicit a chuckle, but it detracts from the matter at hand, and makes you all sound like you truly haven’t shed some prejudicial bones. Secondly, the demeanor of the conversation not trusting anything the government puts out really brings to mind the tone deaf propaganda of the GOP, and the conspiratorial theorists that populate that cult!
You all are better then this. Thanks for listening.
6. It Hits - I genuine enjoy the intelligence and topics...everything thinking folks consider; to be blunt. My only gripe is the audio levels betwixt the contributors is off...I don’t know technical tearms but what I’m hearing is ONE host is extremely “bright”, meaning loud and when I attempt to balance or hear the combined show, I get blown out. Can ya take a look at your setup and see if the overall levels can be balanced, please? I love this show and am about current, having listened to most of the available back catalogue in order.
7. David Joy’s Interview - Besides enjoying this podcast in general, I want to thank y’all for having David Joy’s interview. I’m an appreciator of Appalachian noir, but had not read Joy. Immediately got my starter set and am blown away. And this service on top of your sanity-saving political rants. Y’all rock!
8. Well butter my butt... - Trae Crowder is my spirit animal. I was born and raised in the south, but have spent my adult years living in liberal hubs (NYC, SF). I went back home a few years ago for a much needed slow-down, and boy had I forgotten what it’s like to be in the hick of it. I was constantly harassed for my “Bernie” and “Donald Trump Makes Me Wanna Smoke Crack” bumper stickers, getting flipped off and screamed at through car windows. And you can forget trying to talk any sense with your southern family. I’m better off beating my head against a brick wall. Seriously, why do our parents hate our generation so much? The insanity was too much for me, so I moved my biscuit back to a liberal bubble. This podcast and these comics provide so much relief to us like-minded southerners, making the world seem just a little less terrifying. Thank y’all for that.
9. Skew - I adore y’all so much. As a woman that grew up in rural Tennessee (McMinnville - aka “Meth-minnville” ), hearing y’all talk is my most favorite thing in the world. It’s nice being a part of y’all’s community and I wish y’all all the best in the world. Skeeewww - with love from Knoxville
It's official, stand-up comedian and America's favorite husband Steve Treviño has a podcast. And to give her side of the joke is Steve's wife Renae - AKA - Captain Evil. The couple will navigate the treacherous topics of relationships, family and stand-up comedy. All while trying to stay married.
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. Thank you and a cure altitude sickness - As a person from Colorado, water helps but the best cure is canned oxygen. It will lift your altitude symptoms- head ache, nausea, etc in moments of taking a few breaths. They sell it at high altitude tourist mountain sites like Peru and it is amazing. It makes sense because it is caused by lower oxygen levels but after failed advil, nausea meds, and water I learned! - a medical field captain evil
2. From Texas - This couple are so so funny, they say things that I laugh so hard because it is me and my husband. But also they say and do things that I am like oh my goodness I grew up with this crazy stuff. Renae and Steve I feel like we have known each other for ever y’all are great!! Thank you for being so real!!!!!!
3. The truth about relationships - This podcast is amazing. The banter between these two is just great. I have never heard of Steve Trevino until days ago…but I laughed so hard at his bit about D.I.Y. Wife project that I had to check out his other material and man this dude really hit all the relationships trials and tribulations right on the head. I am enjoying these episodes and can’t wait to finish them all. This is a must if you are married because you will relate something in your marriage to his. Keep up the awesome job that you are doing Steve and captain evil lol.
4. Relatable - I’m and happily married with two boy toddlers, well technically if you consider my husband. I love the podcast even when they have disagreements because that is relatable marriage isn’t a fairytale like the one Disney sold us their is good and bad but at the end of the day it’s so worth it. So sad I missed the last show y’all had in my town hopefully soon you’ll be back to the area.
5. Steve and Captain Evil rock! - Steve is super funny, and this is a great podcast for laughs, lessons, and advice on marriage. If you are married you will relate to them and if you are planning on being married you will see an example of a great couple. Follow the whirlwind life of a touring comedian and his family. Steve definitely should have his own sitcom, one day it will be a reality!
6. Makes me belly laugh - I love Steve’s comedy, however, him and Captain Evil together are my fave. I listen when i have down time at home, at work, when I’m traveling, etc. It makes down time pass much faster. Keep the real life comedy coming! And thanks to Steve and Renae for opening up and sharing your lives so freely. I rejoice in the good time’s and sympathize through the tough times, but I always pray for continued health, happiness and success.
7. Love them - My husband and I saw Trevino’s stand-up, live in San Jose a couple years ago. Loved him eversince! So relatable, hilarious, and a great guy. He stayed around after the show to take pics with everyone. I remember my stomach hurting from laughing so hard that night. Sorry Trevino but I’m on Team Captain Evil
8. Episode - Just now listening to the podcast and I love it but I have to say episode when you talk about Mexican Americans, hit home. I am the daughter to Mexican immigrants, first generation Mexican-American and married to a th generation Texan whose family did not cross the border and instead the border crossed them. The episode sheds light to being more than a stereotype. Mad respect to you, and remaining true to who you are during your auditions. Blessings to all that you all will continue to accomplish as a family.
9. Love these two !!! - Have been a fan from the beginning , LOVE the podcast look forward to it each week !! We find ourselves going back to YouTube when he did my journey my husband and I both cried , he is truly humble and he and his wife are just a powerhouse couple. Thank you to both of you for all you do for the veterans, that is very close to our heart Sarah’s father passed not to long ago and after watching how you honor our military and veterans we know the sky is the limit for you and your family , we will always send love , respect and support from Michigan !!! Thank you for all you do every day to make this world a better kinder place you and your family are Blessings !! Billy & Sarah Ball
Comedians Danny Mullen and Leo Dottavio talk life and tell behind the scenes stories from the legendary Danny Mullen video shoots.
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. Best Podcast Ever!!! - I love you guys! This podcast is the most entertaining and original podcast on the market! The “woke” mob needs to relax and find a new hobby! It’s clear that all the negative reviews were left by the “woke” mob. As far as I’m concerned none of them are fans or ever heard of Leo and Danny til someone threw the red flag. Leo and Danny show til the end of time! Cancel culture is dumb and shouldn’t be allowed to persuade any apps companies or people of power. They seem like communist clowns. Please keep up the great work boys!
2. “Comedy” - The thing that’s most offensive of all about their content is that they call it comedy. Comedy is an art. All they’re doing is saying the most offensive and edgy things their evil little pea brains can come up with, and the only people laughing are sad, angry men that are just as evil and lost. It’s a shame that humanity includes people like this.
3. Surprised Apple supports this…. - Danny is a vile man-child who glorifies raping and murdering women. Leo is a Bachelorette has-been formerly accused of sexual harassment. I fail to see the humor in any of their content. Their video entitled “The bottom half of fat girls” is horrifying and shows the world what putrid human beings they truly are.
4. if radioactive sewage was a person - i’ll keep this quick cause i don’t believe the people that find this funny have enough literacy skill to read an in-depth review of how awful this “podcast” is. if you find this funny or find what he says to be ok, please never talk to a woman again and swan dive off the nearest overpass
5. Not worth existing - Completely gross content of a pathetic man speaking on his homicidal and desires to sexually assault women due to his own faults in life. The worst podcast I’ve ever listened to. Despite the disgusting behavior none of the jokes actually stick or are even funny, not even worthy of being called dark humor. I haven’t even let out close to a smirk while watching this podcast, truly disappoint and not only a waste of time but any involved creating this trash is a waste of existence. If you notice the top review is pathetically made by one of the creators showing how horrible their work is.
في «إذًا أعزائي» مع محمد حلمي، هنسمع عن مواضيع ومواقف بنعيشها تقريبًا كل يوم، هنلاقي نفسنا فيها، وفي كل حلقة هتلاقي نفسك بتقول: حصل! فعلاً، الشخصيات دي موجودة في حياتي، والحاجات الي حلمي قالها لسا حاصلة معايا بالظبط. فَ يلا بينا؟ يلا بينا بودكاست إذًا أعزائي من إنتاج صوت
Release date: 2023-02-08
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. the boys are back in town - fyi my dad is a bald ex-construction worker ex-trucker year old retired backwoods PA guy and my entire life his favorite dogs have been pomeranians, the mf just loves sentient hairballs. anyway this podcast is pretty good, i liked the story about jake washing a guy who could have been dying from an overdose
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. 最爱采采 - 第一次留言，大三的时候不知道在哪里第一次听到采采的声音，一下就喜欢上了。舍友经常不知道我每天晚上在傻笑啥。后来，干脆有一次外放全寝室一起听，从那以后，全寝听采采就成为了一个不定期的活动。毕业三年了，直至今天，虽然只有最开始带他们听的我还坚持在听，也每天在盼着更新。因为，感觉在采采的声音中才能安然入睡。希望，以后去西安玩能遇到采采。 — chungguo
2. 随谈 - 年的一次偶然，在App 下载段子，然后就就在播客这里遇到了caicai……一听就五年，苹果手机都换了次，可播客这个节目就一直保持着，这个就是俗话讲的：“花心”男人的唯一坚持的东西； 自从听了段子caicai你的声音，每期都在期待，说起来还有一段很长很长的回忆……故事要从年说起：岁来美年从小小少年，变成大叔；终于在年结婚了……年有宝宝，现在我的宝宝都有个月....你知道吗？我爱人也叫caicai……因为当时家人说老大不小了该成家...记得当时家人时不时地对我说-不去谈恋爱就跟亲戚介绍的对象相亲去.....我烦了就说谁说我没有女朋友，结果家人就打破沙锅问到底，我就把你的名字说出来；caicai：姓柴名彩
It covers everything.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Great show! Can’t wait for more! - Jes and Sam set a comfortable stage for what I hope will be a long-standing podcast. I felt at home, like we were sitting at a kitchen table shooting the breeze. Somehow even the bad jokes were great. Maybe because those misses added to the air of being with two very likable real people. Really, Jes and Sam, give us more of who you are. Really good stuff.
Bettering the world by bettering ourselves! Comedians Adam Cayton-Holland, Ben Roy, and Andrew Orvedahl (stars of the sitcom television series "Those Who Can't" on Hulu) take a passive-aggressive look at their daily lives and then assign one other self-improvement or wellness challenges to address their issues. Once they've completed the challenge, the boys come back into the studio to review their experience, offer advice to listeners, and declare whether or not the challenge is good for the wo...
Release date: 2023-02-17
1. Smartless Wishes They Were This Good - The best -man pod in the biz. Any famous schmuck can succeed with celebrity interviews. These guys bring the funny unaided by the crutch of fame (yes Those Who Can’t is phenomenal and at least three way more successful tv shows should be paying these guys royalties, but a -season TruTV show does not equal fame). With the best third act in the game and the most detailed imaginary city, don’t sleep in this show. Start with the swimming episode and listen to every episode to get all the jokes!
2. When people say "Do Better," they mean try to be more like The Grawlix - I love the effort all these fellas put forth (even though Ben seems to be the only one who truly completes each challenge faithfully, to the letter of the law, and with true earnestness.) Although Adam and Andrew often try to take shortcuts to cheat their way through many of the challenges, I don't hold that against them because they are both good-looking and have excellent taste in music.
3. Uplifting and Funny I want to own a one bedroom place in Riff City - These guys have the goods. Every episode leaves me wanting more because it’s just so much fun. All hosts are equally funny and smart - but each in their own way. Adam is the bearded, seemingly brainy one with his big heart, quick wit and encyclopedic knowledge of the Bibliotheca bibliothecarum and the Oxford Dictionary. I’d expect meeting him wearing a tweed jacket with square patches on the elbows, wrinkled “slacks”, and well-worn turtleshell glasses teaching creative writing to undergrads. Andrew is the level-headed one who blindsides everyone with a quip that pulls the rug under everyone leading to big laughs. Andrew was a character in a s Saturday morning cartoon, he could voice a LOT of them first-of-all, but I think he’d be Shleprock from Pebbles and Bam Bam. “Wowsy wowsy woo woo. Somebody turned my D
4. Marry me? - If (when) my wife leaves me, I wanna marry this pod and have its babies. I don't listen to podcasts but this one quite literally has me wheezing & laughing so hard that I've had to pause several episodes just to catch my breath. Seriously, my cheeks still hurt from laughing. It's hysterical, informative, wholesome, heartwarming, and precisely what our mildew-stained shower tile of a planet needs right now. This pod is a rock-hard out of crisp high-fives and I will continue to listen and promote it for as long as it's still around. P.S. I normally listen on Spotify but I wanted to leave a written review so I went all Fred Frankenstein on my Apple account from years ago just to leave this review. Post P.S. Please don't tell my wife that I have a plan for when she leaves me.
5. The best anti-self help Self Help - I have never laughed harder at friends and a producer taking on funnier challenges to earnestly (honk honk) better themselves and help others by doing so. Hilarious at every turn, Adam, Ben, and Andrew find the best part of themselves and absolutely destroy each other as only close friends can. My drive and workouts feel shorter thanks to these guys and I’m a little more thoughtful thanks to some of their challenges. Their Patreon is the best subscription I’ve ever had.
6. I %!@$ love this podcast! - Long time fan, recent listener of the pod. Catching up and just listened to the Divine Intervention episode today…while driving, which may have been a huge mistake because I was laughing uncontrollably and %!@$ almost missed my turn at a -way stop. All of the boys’ experiences were fantastic, but it was Adam’s attendance at “part of ” that got me at that stop sign. I WILL finally visit the Church of Cannabis thanks to Ben’s glowing review. I’m with Andrew on the atheism, and fully appreciated his ability to describe his Quaker (Friends) in such a non-judgmental way. Thanks, boys! Can’t wait to catch up on all the ep’s.
7. If you don’t listen, like, and subscribe… - Then F YOU! Adam, Andrew, and Ben will make you laugh and keep it going. We have been listening to this podcast since day one as well as being long time fans of this trio. Do the right thing by hitting the like and subscribe. You won’t be disappointed. Lots of love, Laura Ochoa
8. I’d rather share a life raft with a cannibal - Do they stop asteroids? No. Do they stop the creep of bad ska out of already gentrified areas? They try. Do they help make sexy saxophone ringtones? I don’t know. What I do know is they are great guys and are giving, caring, and Adam. You should listen for so many reasons. Mostly their intense latent yet overt sexuality.
9. Love love love love - Ugh I adore this podcast. Laugh out loud funny on multiple occasions for every episode. Sometimes the challenge for the week may take listeners into “boner killer” territory if it brings up a trouble area for one of you. All three of you navigate these moments wonderfully and it makes me love this podcast all the more for its honest and vulnerable moments earnestness horn. Thank you for all you do.
10. Saving the world an hour at a time - I listen to a few comedy podcasts, but rarely any that are literally laugh-out-loud funny like this one. It's delightfully ridiculous AND I learn stuff too. Now my husband's in to it because he kept asking me what I was laughing at. Thanks for the little slice of joy duing a global pandemic and a rough work year.
11. Grawlix Never Disappoint - I'm biased, I'm a Denver native. I've seen them at open mics at the Lion's Lair, I've seen them move up through the Comedy Works, I may have even talked Clinic around a radio with Ben. But putting all that aside, this is an objectively hilarious podcast. Even when every comic has one, it still stands out.
12. I’m SUCH an Andrew! - Hey there, listen, this is the best podcast. You found it. There are a billion of them and a lot of them are good, but this one? This one is the best one. You need this one in your life. Don’t know these guys? That’s okay, you’ll come to know and to love them. Grawlix lifer? Welcome home, landsman. This year has more or less been a top to bottom trash can fire but there have been two pretty great things that have happened to me. ) I got married - in the yard, with masks, without my family being able to attend yay awesome, and ) this show, which kept me sane and laughing while dealing with the stress of observation . Thanks dudes, and Ron too obvs, this is a keeper. Heart emoji heart emoji eggplant heart emoji.
Comedian Shayne Smith and his roommate Mac Arthur are two young buckaroos who escaped the desert state of Utah and moved all the way to New York City to become The Cowboy Boys! This friendship simulator chronicles their weekly adventures adapting to city life. If you consider yourself a Cowboy Boy or Cowboy Girl or anything in-between, welcome aboard and thanks for listening!
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Yeehaw! Good times shall be had! - I’m a guy. I don’t typically listen to podcasts with male hosts because I’m tired of listening to men and I want to hear some perspectives of people different from me. It’s super easy to listen to these fellas though. The talks and observations are always a gas. I never had brothers growing up but these guys make it feel like you do have some brothers of another mother. I binged the regular eps and subbed to the Patreon for more. Hop on this crazy train and enjoy the ride! Yeehaw!
2. Subscribe to the Patreon! - One of my favorite podcasts. The perfect mix of funny, interesting, knowledgeable, weird, gross, and relatable. I’m newly subscribed to the Patreon and would definitely encourage people to check it out for the video content and extra shows! A very cool listen from some hilarious dudes. Would highly recommend. Yeehaw!
3. I borrowed an iPhone for this review - After finally listening to every single episode to date, I've decided it's time to leave a review... This podcast is the friend simulator everyone needs in their life, if you enjoy two men talking about nerd stuff, jerking off, and history-- which I do! This may sound kinda corny, but you guys have inspired me to not settle in any aspect of life. I've related to so much Shayne has discussed, and Mac reminds me of every man I've ever loved. Because of that, this is definitely my "comfort pod". Thanks for the laughs and shout out to you guys for always being so friendly online. Hit me up when Mac is ready for that face tattoo, and I'll take care of it!
4. Making Life Bearable - I’ve started falling asleep to the Cowboy Boys Podcast because it takes my over-analytical mind off of everything else so I can rest. That’s not to say this podcast is boring, though. Shayne and Mac in my headphones are like my th grade boyfriend on the other end of the telephone receiver laying on my pillow as I drift off to sleep - pure bliss and comfort and infatuation. Thanks, boys. XOXO
5. Team shayne all the way BB!! (jk i love you both very dearly) - Okay i have to be quick with this one because im writing this review on a display ipad at the version store. Ive followed Shayne for years but I recently started binging the CBB podcast at my new job and i have to say, listening to your guys hot takes makes me not want to un alive myself thank you guys for being so awesome, i have to go now the store manager is making his way towards me very quickly im the only customer in here thank you bye
6. Listen if you want to cry laugh and forget about all your problems - These two make you feel like you’re chillin with your besties while cleaning the house or laying in bed trying to not be swallowed up by the heaviness of the world you’re guaranteed to learn something new and probably pee your pants at least a little bit
7. Classy “Mac” and cheese - I’m . episodes deep. I’ve been listening so much I dreamt I was behind Mac, as he was buying Mac and cheese at a corner store. He stood up I noticed he was wearing a turtle neck and all I could say was, “turtle necks are just un-circumcised t-shirts.” He winked and spoke Russian at me. And for that stars across the board. I wish I could give more. All my love, pinpalclub
Jessica Michelle Singleton and Steph Tolev are Slobs.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Feels like I’m listening to my best friends - I absolutely LOVE these ladies. I’ve never been into stand-up comedy or podcasts, but I look forward to starting every week with these women. I’m waiting for them to be in the NY/NJ area to go to one of their shows. I feel like I’m listening to my BFFs . Their range of topics go from serious to “I’m about to pee my pants” hilarious. Keep up the amazing work girls! I’m looking forward to every project that you do!
2. My kinda ladies - Thank you! I’m always on the hunt for girly conversation podcasts, but I’m uninterested in so many topics that are stereotypically female—celebrity gossip, new age self help, etc. But as far as I’m concerned, Slobs is the raunchy, graphic stuff that a true “girls night” chat is made of. The only thing keeping me from giving it a perfect is that I tend to lose interest when the ladies get deep into talking shop about the comedy scene. I love hearing about their careers as they relate to their overall life experiences, especially the unique obstacles they face as women in the field, but sometimes the “inside baseball” dominates the conversation. This is not even close to enough to keep me from listening—this fellow slob loves Slobs!
3. Best freakin podcast - This group of amazing women are smart, hilarious and have the best dynamic. Listening to this podcast makes me feel like I’m hanging with my besties. Do not deny the fact that we women talk like this in our close circles. The topics are spot on and these fabulous women are totally authentic. I look forward to every podcast drop. Keep it going ladies!! Love you! You rock!
4. Makes my week! - Love listening to this podcast. They make you feel like you’re in on the conversation and talk like regular people. A podcast hosted by three female comedians is genius and listening in makes my week. Can’t wait to hear more! P.s. Saw you in Tampa in August, Lara. You absolutely killed and I’m a huge fan now.
5. Just watched all episodes in days! - I couldn’t figure out how to write a review on Spotify so I’m writing it here. These girls are absolutely hilarious! I can not get enough of them. They are not afraid to talk about ‘taboo’ topics and I literally am nearly pissing myself each episode. I need more two episodes a week I eat this show up! / amazing!
6. Welcome to Slobs!!!! - I love hearing that!! I find it so hard to pay attention to podcasts, but this one hooked me. Perhaps it’s bc I recently saw Lara live in San Diego (oh that flip!) or maybe it’s just bc I’m a foul-mouthed lady who loves other foul-mouthed, honest and funny ladies. Ugh, these chicks are great!