The Basement Yard is a podcast ran by me, Joe Santagato. I would write a long description about what this podcast will be about but I'm not even sure.. Enjoy!
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. The one dude podcast I enjoy - On this podcast, you can find two very harmless, yet very boisterous New Yorkers who have been friends since childhood. They talk about interesting stories in the news and are very open and candid about personal subjects as well. It’s great to listen to when you’re stressed out or want some escapism from a long day of work. They remind me of your average idiot brothers who can always get a laugh out of you. For once here are two men that don’t find joy in bashing women. It’s refreshing to hear emotionally secure men who speak to their insecurities. Just an overall joy to hear.
2. god tier - i named my dog after frank. i have peed in my car on the way to community college listening to this. these are the ONLY men who deserve to have a podcast. they have absolute finest taste of humor. the kids i babysit listen to joey and frank now. they are only and but i know i’m raising them right. godspeed brothers
3. My favorite podcast - I’d been following Joe for years, when he was just starting out on YouTube and doing mad libs. I genuinely love having this podcast play while I’m driving, cooking, really anything. These two crack me up and it feels like you’re listening to friends talk about utter nonsense. It’s exactly what I need when I’m not trying to think about anything.
4. Worst Podcast for Workouts - I got really bored if most of my music for workouts and one of my friends recommended this podcast, so I figured I would listen to this on one of my runs. I made it minute before having to stop because I was laughing so hard. A perfect podcast, just some dudes talking. Wouldn’t change a thing.
5. Ugh - I used to love this podcast a long time ago, if Danny was still on it for sure stars. I can’t stand Frank and his know it all personality it’s just so unfunny and ruins jokes with his need to constantly be right if you want to laugh listen to ShxtsNGigs instead, don’t recommend this crap.
6. Frankie is king - Anyone saying Frankie is “too woke” or “beta” ( ), you clearly don’t love this podcast enough to go back and listen to old episodes where he co-hosted. “Heated arguments over dumb topics” is one of the best episodes of this podcast, and if you don’t listen because of Frank, you’re missing out big time. Also, learn how to take a joke. Joe and Frank? Thanks for continuing to make the greatest podcast I’ve ever listened to. This is the only show I’ve listened to each episode several times. Love you boys!
7. I love you guys! - This show truly makes my Mondays so much better. I’ve been watching for years now and I gotta say, i still love it and am as obsessed with it as much as i was years ago . Also im so fed up with people saying they don’t like how “woke Frankie is”. half of the things he’s saying is a joke, like if Joe says something that can be taken out of context and flipped around, then Frankie does so as a joke. , what’s so wrong with him addressing issues in the show? Some people really try to make it seem like being aware of things/not being totally out of pocket is being a snowflake, and they’re trying to act like all Frankie does is talk about serious issues when it’s % of that and % him arguing how he could gaslight a gorilla into not wanting to fight him.
Best friends Bryan and Hoadley invite you into their whacky friendship, walking through two decades of insanity! Each episode they'll take a break from reality and dive into the absurdity. From restraining orders to getting lost in the jungle, terrible life advice to pyramid schemers, cringeworthy PUA's to Paw Paw Poppers, bad psychics to bad romances, sinister ministers to mountain monsters, dating fails to dating ghosts and everything in-between! TCB...Its Not For Everyone! **Apple's #1 Improv...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Oops - Found this podcast while listening to one of the newest episodes of Beach Too Sandy, Water Too Wet. Thanks to the lovely lady most commonly known as the Hircine Shifter who spoke of this podcast at the very beginning (so you know they had my attention). This podcast is quite literally a late night radio show uncensored. I listened to one of the newest episodes with my girlfriend where Brian talks about talking dabs before going to get a scope up his butt. My girlfriend and i smoke oil and immediately looked at each other amazed before breaking into laughed. Now i can’t get enough. I’m currently listening in reverse and may i just say, id easily pay for brian’s only fans strictly based off personality. will be recommending this to every one i know.
2. It's like a good wine! - I first listened to TCB back in late . I gave up after epsiodes. Too scattered, but it was funny some of the time. I caught an episode in my downloads in Jan ' and it's so good! I am seriously a hard core TCB fan now!Like a good wine it's getting better with time. Best to you
3. It's like a good wine! - I first listened to TCB back in late . I gave up after epsiodes. Too scattered, but it was funny some of the time. I caught an episode in my downloads in Jan ' and it's so good! I am seriously a hard core TCB fan now!Like a good wine it's getting better with time. Best to you
4. So funny! - I heard about this podcast from a different podcast that I listen to, and I am not disappointed. I listen to each episode twice once while I am sober and a second time while I am stoned and I feel like I get a little bonus episode when I’m stoned because that’s when it is especially funny. I’m pretty sure I annoy my husband because I will sit on my back patio laughing my butt off.
5. Best to You! - B&K bring a smile to my face no matter what mood I am in. It’s like grabbing a drink with two friends, who are really funny. Bryan always goes off on some whacky improv and Krissy plays the level head in the room. It’s wild, it’s loud and it’s just what the Dr ordered in these trying times. I really do love you TCB! Best to you both.
6. This show is just freaky! - These two say what’s in my head! I agree with the other reveiw. No politics, no “team this” or “team that”, no agenda. Just two friends being friends. I like it. I just wonder why they’re so loud sometimes! I forgive…but it’s a bit much at times. Give it a Listen.
7. So dang funny!! - They say what we are all thinking. If you don’t think it’s for you you’re wrong!! I love Brian and Krissy’s chemistry you can tell they are truly best friends! They bring their humor their lives and their humility to the show. It’s the best! The only negative is they don’t take the credit they deserve!! You’ve earned it so own it!! Best to you Brian and Krissy!
8. The Martins part is the must attend event! - Please accept your invitation to the Martin’s party! Bring your kids, bring all of your wives are, bring your dogs and bring your fingers… So you can finget-dip! Party starts right after homecoming and ends when everybody passes out behind the pool. It’s the must attend event of the year! the Martins are WILD!
9. I will pay for pants less Patreon! - Love TCB. Been listening for months. Every episode takes me away from crazy stress of my job as a nurse. it’s been a tough years but y’all put all the smiles on my face. Thank you. The jesters of the world have a true place in our healing process. You two are some GRAND jesters. Best to you, with love.
10. Honest Feedback - Going to cut the thick love being spread on this and most other show reviews: This is a “good” comedy podcast. Not great. Good. The hosts are funny at times. Hilarious on occasion. But there are true duds in the catalog. I wonder if volume over quality is a challenge here. Would I recommend? I would probably tell someone to give it a try if asked. Go out of my way to tell someone? Maybe not. Better than most, not as good as the best.
Making your mornings bearable with the best morning radio show around! We're real and we're funny, and we do it all authentically. Whether it's the entertainment news, listener drama or a peek into our own lives, we serve the laughs while bringing you into our world so you can take a break and escape yours. Check back daily for new episodes with Bert, Kristin, Moe & the entire Bert Show Cast! Be a part of the show: call us toll free at 1-855-BertShow or visit www.thebertshow.com
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Fan for a DECADE - I have been a loyal fan girl listener of the Bert Show for over a decade. I remember listening with my baby girl who is now decorating her own room at years old! I LOVE the whole cast (Tommy is my favorite, tbh) but I have to say, lately, when I hear Cassie’s laugh from the background, it makes my day. I love her so much. Her input is fantastic, but even when she’s not involved in a segment, hearing her laugh from the background legitimately elevates my mood and makes me so happy. I freaking love you guys so much.
2. Borefest - The only thing funny or entertaining about this show is Bert’s attorney ads (unprofessional and bizarre, worth a watch). The cast members are painfully boring and the content is even more so. Lots of old man creepy, cringy moments. If you’re interested in listening to grandpas talk about sex, this is the show for you! If you love to hear about anxiety, toddlers, and personal problems non-stop, this is the show! Moote, Kimmie and Otis is my new morning show. They make me laugh, feel good and don’t constantly push their podcasts and ask for money. They actually do lots of fun giveaways.
3. LOVE the bert show! - I’ve been listening to the show for years and I’m so excited that the daily episodes are now available on podcasts so you can listen whenever. I love listening to the bunch discuss different topics about life, relationships, friendships, politics, and everything in between. Thank you for being genuine and bringing joy to me every day!
4. P that moved to Fl - Grateful for the podcast! I always listened live when I was in Atlanta from the very beginning. When my family moved to Florida for my husband’s job, I rely on the podcast to get my favorite show! Always a day behind so I can listen in the morning to have my “normal routine”
5. Not authentic - I listened to the show for years. There were often misogynistic undertones but I overlooked them because of the strong female voices counterbalancing. The recent firing of one of those voices caused me to finally give up on the show. The bits now feel forced, and the manufactured drama of the show is over the top (which is ironic because they clearly have drama coming from inside the house they won’t address). They also spend a ton of time pushing other podcast’s on the host’s podcasting platform.
6. Technical issues every episode - Love the show, but would love it even more if I could actually listen to it in order and not only half of the segments before it randomly skips minutes ahead then repeats the same seconds over again and out of order. Prioritize editing correctly over speed of releasing the episodes
7. Hard to say - I’m an OG TBS listener & I mean, from day ONE. I’ve seen many cast changes over the years & always thought what a “hole” was left by their departure. But, I admit, I came to love the new folks just the same. That was until Davi. It’s not the same. It feels like a bunch of “mean girls” patting themselves on the back. And the forced Kristen laugh is so hard to take. Not sure how to right the ship. Maybe start with an apology to Davi, to your fans, & to the others who now seemed as if they were forced off as well.
8. I have listened for YEARS - I’ll keep it simple…. I love this show, but Kristen is making it harder these days to enjoy the show. She is SO disruptive & a “know it all” it’s ANNOYING! I’m literally yelling to the phone “ LET THEM SPEAK” like geezzz please she always makes sure to get her point in but will cut someone else off in a heartbeat or say “no no no no no….” When someone is speaking as if what everyone else is saying is wrong & SHE has the right opinion Like I said, I love this so so stars but MAN i just can’t be the only one annoyed by Kristen. UPDATE: Kristen is STILL ANNOYING. The know it all personality. Bossy, always saying NO NO NO when ppl have ideas. Judgmental.. i swear omg just RELAX
9. Happy Bert Show Fam! - I found the Bert Show in when I moved to the Atlanta area, and have been a faithful listener ever since- even after moving across the county, since the podcast let’s me keep up now that I can’t listen live. I love how real they seem! They’re hilarious together, but I also appreciate how they talk about the hard stuff when that is needed. The last several months I’ve felt a very positive shift- there seems to be more laughter, more equal engaging from all hosts, and just more fun. You can tell they enjoy each other’s company and have fun together - that’s my favorite part and it really makes me feel like I’m part of the Bert Show Fam. Keep up the great work Bert, Kristin, Moe, Cassie, Tommy, Keity, Romeo and the whole gang- y’all are the best part of my morning!
10. Full episode issues - I’ve been listening to the full episodes in the app for a while now. Recently I’ve noticed there are A LOT of times where it skips around. Either it’s going back and playing parts over or it skips forward and misses parts of a segment. I feel like the show as a whole is going downhill and now on the app too.
11. P listener - I have listened to the Bert Show since ‘. I have listened to them all grow and go through many things. A lot of these reviews like to speak about how liberal they are. Well my advise is…. Go to another morning show then! It’s never boring and I love them all. They hardly ever talk politics and when they do it’s THEIR opinion- which they can have. I will FOREVER be a P. If Bert, Kristen, Mo, Cassie or Tommy read this- Keep it up!
12. disappointed P - Why are the individual segments cut off? Also, the part and of the full show skip back several times during playback with cuts off the ending…I am not sure how/who edits the recording for the podcasts but they are getting worse…I don’t mind commercials during the individual segments but please don’t cut off the audio of the segment itself…I stopped listening to the replay of the full show because I can’t stand the skip back (some even minutes or more)….please fix this!!!!
13. It’s hard to listen to… - I am a very conservative Christian, but have always enjoyed listening to the show despite it leaning heavy on the liberal side. I believe there is room for difference of opinions and values and I like to hear others thoughts that differ from mine. However, if a topic comes up that is strongly conservative, words like “racist, bigot, etc.” come up and it’s off putting. A conservative view isn’t welcome in this show. Balance would be nice. And….I love all of the hosts, but Kristin has turned into the TBS family therapist and that gets old. I promise- she doesn’t hold all the answers.
14. Intolerable hypocrisy - Sometimes the hosts of the show provide good advice from different perspectives to listeners who present them with their problems. This is what initially drew me into listening to their show. As different the hosts are, they all have a tendency to cast down any listener’s or celebrity’s opinion that don’t exactly match their own world view, yet they posture themselves as being “open-minded”. The hypocrisy has become more evident after Davi was fired, as many individuals associated with the show have testified to the present narcissism and overall toxic work environment the show has. No one is perfect and no radio show is perfect but the hypocrisy and serious lack of self awareness is too much to tolerate.
15. Fix it Please - -Edit-
Still...please fix it. My daughter and I listen while getting ready in the morning and during the drive. Even she has said it's become boring and wants to stop. We used to laugh. Now it seems like forced laughter at nothing funny, like someone is holding up "laugh now" signs. Now it seems like TBS is just trying to be a life-coach with forced laughter for no reason. -------------------
I've been listening since the beginning of time, yep..that long. I would listen in the morning while I was getting ready for work. I would wait to blow dry my hair during the commericals & whatever song they play so I wouldn't miss the next segment, then I would pop it on in the car driving kids to school, and finally finish listening to it at my desk. I started noticing that I'm not waiting for commercials to do things anymore. The excessive vacations for a week at a time probably every month, with reruns made me start looking for a new morning routine. Davi missing is only part of it. She did add some really funny comments, but also her content with Ahole of the Week and other bits is obviously missing. The show does seem to be running on auto pilot now, Bert seems checked out. There's nothing new, nothing funny. It has turned into nothing but wedding drama questions, kids. and personal stories that have kinda run dry. Please find a new person to fill the seat, or new content, or bring back old bits, or bets or something other than bridesmaids drama every.day. I'm trying here.
16. Missing the last couple minutes - I love the show which is why I put five stars. But the last couple of full episodes I’ve been listening to the last couple minutes get cut off of the show. Also can we please get rid of the part one and two and go back to full episode. Have the ads that’s fine I can skip those but constantly looking to where I left off is annoying when I’m couple days behind.
17. Lifetime Listener! - I look forward to the Bert Show every single day. It is an essential part of my weekday. The ONLY feedback I will give is you guys have got to get a new, less sensitive microphone for Cassie. The swallowing noises are almost unbearable to listen to (sorry Cass, no hate at all just someone with misophonia). Otherwise all love!
18. Loved the show and the podcast, but it’s falling flat - Updated Review: Took a break for a month- back to listening again. I think the show is finding it’s footing again. I definitely think a th perspective (preferably female) is needed to counterbalance the two male and single female host perspectives, and hopefully that will be coming soon. I absolutely love and miss Davi and will continue to support her podcast and endeavors, but I also love the Bert Show. Both can co-exist. So here I am again after a hiatus . I’ve been a loyal listener of the Bert Show for over years now. Got hooked when I first moved to Atlanta. Unfortunately, I think I’m going to have to take a break until the show finds it’s footing again. Everything feels very forced now and it comes across as very disingenuous to me. I loved the iteration of the show with Davi, and although I love all the hosts, as a black woman, I identified and connected with Davi the most. Davi advocated for everyone, especially those in marginalized groups, so I was extremely disappointed by how the show let her go and their refusal to address the elephant in the room. For a show that prides itself on being “real” and “funny,” the lack of transparency in the firing of Davi and Kyro’s unexplained departure from the show, just rings false and comes across as hypocritical and disingenuous. I have tried to continue to listen- I’ve given it a few months, but it’s painful listening to the false cheer and forced laughter. Please go back to being real and authentic. Shine some transparency into the drama and address the elephant in the room and most importantly, take accountability for your own roles in the “toxic workplace” environment. You can’t tell us the show has great chemistry one week- the best the show has ever had (and I agreed with you on that), blindside us two weeks later by firing a host and then clam up and move along as if nothing happened. That’s my two cents. I’ll check back in in a few months to see if anything has changed or gotten better, but this is farewell for now.
19. Cast members dislike each other - Seems like Kristen just doesn’t like Bert as a person anymore, Bert is trying to pretend they are all still friends, and Moe is barely there/“out of his element” years in. I still listen for nostalgia purposes (have been listening since ) but the vibe is starting to bring me down too much
A Dungeons and Dragons podcast about four dads from our world transported into a realm of high fantasy and magic and their quest to rescue their sons. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-02-14
1. Omg, love this podcast! - I have only been listening for, what like, a week? Yeah something like that, and I am already hooked. This is a hilarious podcast, full of crazy antics and off topic stems of random information. Perfect for any average crazy D&D obsessed adult. Wonderful all around. (Sidenote, the music, both intro, outro, and parodys are all AMAZING! How do you guys have this much musical talent? And I haven’t even mentioned Henry’s geology album)
2. Blissful Confusion - Look this show us great and as a avid TTRPG player and GMing for the past year the break from rules and logic is great for my more binary mind when it comes to playing table top games. However, can we please address that in season we have a warlock and ranger with a almost neutral main stat! I’ve listen to the first season so I know they understand that certain classes work off if or stats primarily. Overall, it’s fine…..I guess but my soul is crushed when a warlock has a plus to persuasion or a ranger with a plush to stealth. Keep up the great work!
3. One of the special few - This is one of those special gems. The cast chemistry works sooo well. Very hilarious with pretty good story too. To all those that are worried about rules in dnd, get bent. One of the rules in the book is that all rules are flexible and just to have fun and that is exactly what they are doing. / would dad again.
4. Better than actual D&D - Many people have claimed that they don’t actually play D&D on this podcast, but that is to its benefit. Many games of Dungeons and Dragons revolve around actual game boards with miniatures and such, but those things don’t matter on a podcast! The parts of D&D that don’t lend themselves to audio format have been left by the wayside. This is the perfect narrative-driven comedy podcast for those who love fantasy, sci-fi, or just a good dad joke. They use the framework of “dungeons and dragons” to facilitate storytelling in a writer’s room where the five cast members use their hilarious improv skills.
5. My absolute FAVORITE! - Ya'll have no idea the effect this podcast has left on me. I started listening in August of , and it took months of almost nonstop listening to catch up. The amount of effort put into this podcast by everyone is insane. I've never laughed harder than I have listening to this pod, and I am so glad I stumbled across it. It's only been months of listening, and listening to "Alright" by Maxton Waller already gives me nostalgia. I've only had to wait for episodes to come out a few times, since I was enjoying the back to back episodes. But now, I have to wait just like everyone else has for years, lol. I cried so hard when I finished Season , and it was embarrassing since it was on a school field trip. We were all standing around, waiting for the bus, and just had to sit on the ground and cry. They were bittersweet tears. I wish I could subscribe to the Patreon, because I want to hear the rest of the "Mountains of Dadness" or "Sons and Sonsability" or "Talking Dads" and even the rest of the Henry Oak Rap album. I wish I could, but I am a broke teenager who isn't even old enough to work, so there you go. I know you say that this show isn't for kids, but I don't care, I love it so much. Everyone involved with this pod has impacted my life for the better, and I can't wait for the next episode. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Sincerely with love, Avi P.
6. All the laughs I needed (also the ones I didn’t) - I don’t even remember how I stumbled onto this podcast but it has been the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Love your work. Please keep making great stuff! PS - Sorry not sorry to all the people next to me at the gym who wondered why I was laugh crying on the treadmill all those times.
7. Wish I could give more than stars! - This is hands down my favorite podcast. My husband listened first and I started way after him after hearing bits and pieces from his listen. Definitely became my current hyper fixation and binged it all. I hate waiting for the next episode but I became a patreon (well worth the money!) so that I had extra content to keep me occupied in the meantime! Everyone is so funny and Anthony is hands down the best storyteller I’ve ever listened to!
8. Bursting out laughter all over town - This show is one of my favorites! It keeps me smiling/laughing/engaged the entire episode. I’ll listen while walking the dog, doing my shopping, running errands, etc and can’t help but burst out laughing! Y’all channel my love of comedy, dungeons/dragons, and play. Thank you for this! The world needs this!
9. This podcast is like starting your day with inspiration. - I just started the show based on the recommendation of my tabletop group and I can’t explain how much I didn’t know I needed it. It is a rowdy horny podcast with SO MUCH HEART at its core. I’ve laughed and cried and screamed in excitement alongside the hosts. Ep had me SMILING from ear to ear by its end. Give yourself a chance to listen— the first episode is the perfect hook and it doesn’t take long to love all these characters. PS. It’s a bit weird looking at the air dates get closer and closer to and feeling for the hosts being unaware of what irl life is about to become for them. Much love,
10. Lightning in a bottle - Words cannot describe how amazing this show is. It makes me laugh harder than anything, and in the same episode can make me break down and cry with the characters. I grew up with an abusive father, so hearing these characters (especially Ron) face their respective “daddy issues” and rise above to be the best that they can in every way is nothing short of inspiring. I look forward to starting season and catching up to the current episodes, and I can’t thank the cast enough for creating something that I didn’t even know I wanted. The way they make you feel like you’re in the room with them playing the game and living the story is electrifying. Absolutely extraordinary, / would listen to over and over again.
11. My favorite type of funny - As someone who never really listened to podcasts, I didn’t know what to listen to. And from the start the title grabbed my attention. Ron, Darell, Glenn, Henry and Payton are amazing characters, and Anthony has done an amazing job. My favorite podcast to listen to especially when my job consists of being in a delivery van all day.
12. Absolutely wonderful - Just finished season one, and am sitting on my couch sobbing. Seriously everyone on this podcast is so talented, I will % be listening to every episode you guys make, multiple times. Anthony is SUCH a talented story teller, along with everyone else in it as well. I am astonished with how amazing this story was, and highly recommend this to literally everyone I know. Thanks for the amazing content! Just blown away with how good this is.
13. Season …. ugh - I loved season . So funny. Not much actual dungeons and dragons, but great story. I’ve tried. I endured episodes of season . I loved season that much. But I can’t anymore. In theory, it should be funny. There are some hilarious set ups. The evil overlord being Papa John. That should be great. And Freddy tries so so hard to be cool that it’s anything but. He wasn’t funny season now he’s less funny. Finally gave up on this today.
14. Late to the party. - I am so late to the party but I am so glad I found this podcast. It is extremely funny and creative. I finished the first campaign within weeks of starting it and now I am stuck with the problem of starting the next one and catching up to the current episodes or finding other podcasts to listen too and wait so I can binge this next campaign just like I did the first one…
15. Best Podcast! - I finally caught up to their last updated episode. I have laughed so hard I cried, face palmed so many times, and glared at every dad joke, and even incorporated rolling a d for dad jokes in my own DnD campaigns. Every episode is filled with love and fun and I’m so glad I stumbled on this. I recommended it to literally everyone.
Welcome to the campaign after the campaign! Three unlikely adventurers attempt to right the wrongs caused by a party of legendary heroes who screwed up the world while trying to save it. DM Brian Murphy is joined by Emily Axford, Jake Hurwitz, and Caldwell Tanner for this D&D play podcast.
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. We are we are! - Been listening since y’all were only about half way through Campaign and I’ve been completely caught up for probably a year. It’s a great show with great members and sometimes guests. They all work together laboriously to create such vivid stories and environments. My heart gets pulled this way and that almost every episode. And when it’s not I’m laughing my butt off. Please keep creating what you wish, I’m sure you have a cult following now that would listen to even Jake attempting to burp for a whole hour.
2. Inspirational - Shout out to the choochoo & crew. If your on the fence about trying this show then JUMP. The talent here is pure gold, all around. As a new DM and just really discovering D&D last year I have used this show to get a few family members into trying to play and now I DM every couple of weeks. To the four of you and anyone behind the scenes making this happen. THANK YOU
3. Fun and surprisingly informative - Shout out to the Two Crew! This podcast has been a real funny and delightful listen with an unintended side effect; it helped me better understand some of the mechanics of Dungeons and Dragons! I look forward to each episode of “Dungeon Court” where they take a deep dive into people’s squabbles and debates at the table.
4. So much fun! - Definitely a show for adults. Dungeons and Dragons experience is not necessary to enjoy this show, but you might take min to read the basic rules to understand the mechanics of why they do what they do. I started listening because my son and I started playing and I wanted to be more familiar with the game. I was hooked by the humor, but I stayed for the story. Murph is an amazing world builder, comedian, voice actor and story teller. Emily, Jake and Caldwell are incredible improvisers, comedians and voice actors. They are having so much fun, I wish I could play a campaign with them!
It is impossible to pick a favorite character, because they will each own a piece of your heart by the time you reach episode .
5. I have never written a review for anything but I will for this podcast. - I wouldn’t consider myself a dnd-er. When my friend asked me if I would like to listen to the first episode of campaign with her on a long car ride home, I was doubtful, since I had alway felt that watching dnd was a waste of time and not something I would ever care for. I can now say that it has been almost a year of me following along with this podcast and campaign. It has brought me so much joy and laughter and I am so happy my friend shared it with me. Listening to it has never felt like or been a waste of time for me :) It’s so funny, I love this podcast and it has become something I look forward to every week, but I don’t even play dnd.
6. On episode and can’t wait to listen to more! - What a wonderfully funny D&D podcast! I’ve loved every minute of it, and, though it might take me a thousand years, (actually around hours (yes I did the math)) I Will catch up to the latest eps! % recommend if you’re looking for something a little more light hearted.
7. Thanks, Crew - I absolutely love this podcast. I’ve been hopping from dnd group to dnd group, for a while now cause of college and now just life. Listening to NADPOD seriously feels like I’m at the session surrounded by laughing pals. Murph is a fantastic DM and the group weaves incredible stories together. I’ve watched all the casts previous work on college humor and D and they bring it even more here in their sessions. In some of my toughest times I’ve put on NADPOD and was able to get out of my head, and long solo road trips become less boring and less existential. These guys absolutely rock. If you’re a D&D player or just watcher this is the podcast for you. Thanks Emily, Murph, Caldwell and Jake for good laughs, good stories and a great time!
8. Thumbs up - Hands down the best d & d podcast I’ve listened to. The dynamic and charisma between all four of them is amazing and I’m still on season one. I’m so impressed with the story telling and their ability to have me laugh and cry in the same episode. The world the dm has created is full of memorable npcs that all sound different and are unique. Truly a very talented group!
9. Comfort food in podcast form - I’ve been listening to this show for years and the hosts are the most hilarious and fun people! They have amazing chemistry and work together so well. One of my favorite things has been seeing Jake grow as a player. He’s gone from knowing very little about the game to quite the experienced player! I’ve been learning with him along the way, and while I know people made jokes about him not knowing the game super well I think he is an incredibly good story teller in this medium as well as amazing at creating characters. He’s an amazing comedian, but also plays some of the most heartwarming moments in this podcast so incredibly well. Emily is one of the most astounding players I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen her in campaigns here and in dimension and every game she is a part of is brought to a whole new level. Her knowledge of the game and skills at strategy are unmatched. She’s spectacular at thinking outside the box without ever breaking it. In fact, I’d say what she does is take the box, do some kind of crazy origami with it, and hand it back intact and unbroken but more complex and beautiful than she found it. Her creativity and skill at strategy really speaks to more than just her talent as a player, but also her creativity and intelligence as a person. (Honestly she’s so cool and I really look up to her). Caldwell is amazing at breathing life into characters. He puts so much emotion and life into these characters they feel like people I know more than characters from a story. He’s incredibly talented at creating the perfect ratio of comedy to sincerity. He knows exactly when to crack a joke and when to keep things serious, and how to keep everything flowing just right. Hes also REALLY good at knowing when to take the spotlight, and when to hold it up for his co-hosts, not something everyone knows how or even wants to do. I think it’s an overlooked skill in most media. Murph is honestly one of my favorite DM’s. This whole party of rambunctious players are always throwing him curveballs and he knows how to roll with every one. There’s never a moment when the pacing or flow of the story feels off or directionless. Everything is so well balanced and flows perfectly, no matter what unexpected plays he’s presented with (something that happens a lot with Emily in the game). He’s also very good at knowing when to let a goof play out and when to draw the line. His story telling is honestly amazing. The whole thing feels effortless and well coordinated, if you couldn’t hear the dice rolling you’d never know it included any improv. I love the whole cast. After years of listening to their voices, through huge life changes, moves across the country, friends coming and going, listening to these friends gather round and hearing their familiar voices as they joke and create together is an incredible comfort wherever life takes me.
10. Just what we needed! - I absolutely love this show! I’m fairly new to D&D, but I’ve been interested in the game for as long as I can reserve. It’s basically the progenitor of all modern RPGs. So listening to a group of people with mixed experience learn to play the game, and learn to work as a team, inspires me to do the same! Looking forward to DMing my first campaign, which I’ll be using the Rick and Morty vs D&D set to start since it’s lore I’m familiar with.
11. Beginner Friendly - I recently got into dnd due to my boyfriend being a DM which was very overwhelming because I had no idea what I was stepping into. However after doing some research and listen to this show I was able to understand how spells are casted, how fun the game can be and how competitive I am. I really enjoy listening to this podcast on my way to work, at the gym and even while cooking.
12. About to catch up finally - Just about to catch up (C) after listening to C, C, and now C. I’m actually sad that I won’t be able to binge these with a fresh ear, as this has been my all time favorite podcast I’ve listened to. Even if you haven’t played DnD (me, before listening) you should still give it a shot. It’s brilliant and hilarious.
13. First DND Podcast & The Best - A coworker showed me this podcast a few weeks ago & I am currently working through the first campaign. I went looking at other podcasts with DND but the flow, humor, & god-tier trash rolls in this pod are waayyyy better especially the humor. I’m a fan & hype to play the video game!
14. This show unlocked my love for D&D - I started listening to this podcast back in Dec. , recommendation from a friend when they learned that I was interested in playing D&D but didn't know where to start. I was hooked immediately. I laughed, I cried, and now I try to convince every person in my life to listen. A great show made by incredibly talented humans.
15. % Amazing - I’ve listened to it once, relistening again and still laugh just as much the second time. Love the synergy, the characters, the story, it just all fits in. One of my favorite podcasts of all time, and I would recommend it to everyone reading this! There’s so much more but instead of me blabbering on, just give it a listen, trust me you’ll love it.
Stand-up comedian, Nate Bargatze, is hosting a new podcast - Nateland. It's going to be real fun and funny...hopefully. Come and find out!
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Wow - I’m episodes in and I feel like I would have to be a guest because I have so many relatable comments. So many I should probably just stop listening. But one for Nate, you mentioned in the first or second episode that your dad had to pull over because of how good a comedian was. My best friend and I were listening to your latest special, and I had to stop it because my face hurt from laughing. Be proud because she only likes John mulaney. Helpful because our spouses left us for each other (her husband was a triplet by the way.) and we were in a rough place. Keep it up. Or do whatever you want, Y’all are adults. Hahaha episode …. Nate just said “the New York comics are the best.” I guess it wore off on you, since you said you didn’t want to raise your daughter there because she didn’t want her to think she’s better than everybody!!
2. Love dusty - Been here since episode and I’ve been a dusty slay fan since then I only wanted to comment because in the pod he made a comment about folks liking the guys before and he was bring them down but he’s the best I’d listen to a podcast with just the three of y’all without Nate if you wanted. Much love
3. Aaron’s Disdain Towards Brian(Hilarity) - Brian when you mentioned you had seen Deaths and a Funeral and Aaron and Dusty said and “No” at the same time, I cracked up because I heard the “disdain” you heard in Aaron’s voice he says “No”, which I found hilarious. Play it back and listen and see if Nate hears it. As I’m typing this Dusty just busted out with “when the lights go down in Georgia” or whatever that song is but that just had me cracking up. Love the show guys!
4. HEY BEAR! - My name is Garrett Taylor and I love the show. Nate is me and my wife’s favorite comedian. We actually met him at the Orlando improv when he still did clubs. I just recently retired from doing stand up myself which I don’t know if you can retire if no one knows you do comedy but I did. But at the time I was still doing comedy and I did the wait at the end of the line so i could actually talk to Nate. He was super nice and accidentally thought my girlfriend at the time was my wife so he gave her advice on how to be a supportive wife to my comedy. Guess he knew because we have been married three years now. We just watched the new speacial and loved it! Keep up the good work and having a good time.
5. Unbelievable - I found this podcast a few months ago and have binged through a bunch of episodes while working on projects. I love the banter between Nate, Aaron, Dusty and Bumblebee Tuna. As this podcast often refers back to previous episodes, I began listening back at episode one, moving forward. However, in true Nateland fashion, I listened to approximately SIXTY episodes working backwards (not getting any references from previous episodes) before starting from the beginning. Y’all are amazing! Keep it rollin’.
6. Hello, World! - The new special is great - I saw it live in Syracuse and enjoyed it just as much watching at home! My year old watched with me and enjoyed the clean comedy, turning to tell me “that part’s funny” often. His only critique was the “inappropriate” parts where Nate talked about himself, because “dumb is not a nice word!” Maybe once you clean those few parts up he can give a thumbs up to the whole hour! Thanks to everyone on the podcast for the weekly entertainment!
7. Kentucky Episode - When Brian asked Dusty what made a certain county in Kentucky the most dangerous place in the country, and Dusty responds “all the murders.” Brian reminds me so much of my best friend. Level headed, reasonable, but sometimes asks dumb questions. That’s the reason I listen. I was physically slapping my steering wheel with laughter.
8. “The most Oreo” oreo - Welcome back Nate. The podcast really took a turn last week, so looking forward to getting back on track. Actually, everyone really stepped up, it was great. I hope you enjoyed PB- what a great group you played in. I noticed that all your starting times matched your sleep schedule perfectly; was that coincidence or by request? We really enjoyed the special, very funny. Congratulations. I just saw a new product called “the MOST Oreo” Oreo and immediately thought of you. It sounds like you named this product. Anyway, love the podcast and look forward to seeing you all at Bridgestone!
Larry, Crossville TN
9. Aaron leaking shower - Aaron, If your shower is leaking and the floor of the shower is made of tile. It is likely that the rubber membrane under the tile has a leak in it. The way to test this would be put a rag over the drain and allow water to build up in the bottom of the shower pan. likely once the water fills up to a certain point the shower pan will start to leak. Always enjoy the show Kevin Brown
10. Making art does not make you an artist - Nate, First-Thanks so much for your podcast and the laughs. Last month my husband and I traveled to two separate family funerals, both four hour round trip drives. Listening to you guys made these sad occasions really helped to lift our spirits as we traveled. It made two hard situations a lot better! Second-When you said that artists should not be the one to call themselves an artist, I agree! I’m years old and have been a stay-at-home-mom to five kids for twenty one years. I have always been artistic and spent two years building miniature houses. Recently I started taking classes on oil and acrylic painting, and am getting better each day. However, I AM NOT AN ARTIST. As Much as I would like to be a full time artist, it would be fraudulent to call myself one because I am not proficient in the skills yet! It feels more honest to call myself an art student until I am confident enough in my abilities to show others my work and add a price tag to them. Just because you pick up a brush, you are not Monet. It is ok to allow yourself the time and space to grow into the title of “Artist,” rather than feeling entitled to it and getting offended when critics disagree. Thanks again!
Becky Beals (If you want to see my miniature houses they are on IG @beckysbuilds or student paintings @beckysbrushtrokes .) Both accounts were made for the sole purpose of learning art skills-not selling them.
11. Baseball on radio - Aside from actually being at the ballpark, radio is absolutely the best medium for enjoying a baseball game. I’m a big Oakland Athletics fan (insert your jokes here), and if there’s an afternoon game on Saturday, I will wait to mow the lawn in the hottest part of the day just so I can listen to the game on radio rather than watch it on television. TV just has way too much dead air and I fall asleep EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch a telecast. The exception to that rule is if I turn off the telecast audio and overlay the radio cast, which I usually do whenever I watch on TV.
12. Beautiful Bates - If you read this review on the podcast I’m assuming the title is a truth, otherwise we’ll say it’s true for you. I rarely review. I was so moved by the process in which all four of you brilliant men navigate through query, I felt compelled to express my opinion that places the genius expressed through the souls I hear coming from this podcast, far surpass the modern accepted notion of a scientific genius. I have studied truth enough to be familiar with its ring. I personally find free energy to be incredibly basic for thought to build. At this point I find wormholes and space folds (not space/time folds) to be more interesting. I’ve tried to share what I’ve discovered with many so called suitors. As to align my claim, those dummies were too scared to look like dummies, so projected there dimness upon me. Pretty dumb. You guys have a much more scientific approach to new and different. Kudos. Before you right me off, remember I’m the guy saying you guys ask better questions than the scientist “in quotations”. I think if you take a look, you believe the same.
13. Love this show! Easily GOAT comedy podcast - Hello Bear and hey folks! I’m down to episodes unplayed. The ant conversation on the Insects episode was definitely a fun one. Had a good time. I was on the human side for a bit, but soon recalled the havoc ants can wreak on electrical systems. That, plus the knowledge they then posses, know how much modern humans rely on electricity, would dismantle our entire electrical and communication grid within a week. Yee-Yee
14. Best podcast ever. - Hello folks and hey bear! I loved the mail episode! I’m a mail carrier and I listen to the podcast in my Jeep while I’m doing my route. I was so excited that you guys were doing an episode about mail that I could listen to while I was delivering the mail! It was hilarious and I even learned a few new things like the stuff about zip codes! Thanks for having an entertaining and educational podcast!!
15. Long time listener, first time caller - Thank you for your amazing show each week. I’ve listened to every single episode and almost every week I have a “mental comment” to make on that show but I never take the time to actually do it. But it took this weeks episode to make me finally take the time to do so——how have none of you but Nate seen Pure Luck. That is one of the BEST! I was just shocked. We refer to that movie ALL the time! (Don’t tell me they haven’t seen Amigos!?)
(And how has Aaron never mentioned going to school with Martin Short’s kid?) One of my favorite parts of the show is when Nate reads the comments. I too struggle with reading like Nate and I find great humor in his mispronounced words because almost every time, it is exactly how I would’ve done it. You guys are the best! Nate, show was amazing in Louisville and we look forward to seeing you again in Fort Wayne this weekend! (We’ve seen Aaron—now we just need to catch Dusty and Bates!)
16. Nate is brilliant. So are many dyslexic people. - It sounds like none of the hosts are very familiar with dyslexia. Most dyslexics are bright, extremely talented, and creative like he is. It would help so many, if at least one of the hosts would familiarize himself with dyslexia. Your podcast has a big reach. There are lots of undiagnosed “ Nates” out there and they don’t get the educational support they need. Please consider learning more about dyslexia; Decoding Dyslexia TN is a good place to start.
17. Looked like a crazy person I was laughing so much - I was grocery shopping at at night, listening to the st year recap on my AirPods. I was doing self checkout when the civilian station segment came on. I started laughing so hard and couldn’t stop, it turned into ugly crying. I must have looked like a crazy person; crying and laughing for no apparent reason. Every episode is absolute gold.
18. A No-Brainer - I LOVE the podcast. I have been a Nate Bargatze fan since the old days. I have listened to a lot of comics over the years, but the first comedy album I ever bought was “Yelled At By A Clown.” Although there are several comics who’s work I enjoy, there are only who I am all in for: Nate and Dusty Slay. Adding Dusty to the mix was a no-brainer. Like Nate, Dusty doesn’t have to rely on the low hanging fruit of vulgarity or shock value: he is plain and simple FUNNY! My wife and I are attending Nate’s show in Tallahassee in March. I pray, heck we would beg, that Nate’s opening act is Dusty Slay. We in the Florida Panhandle/ Big Bend are Dusty’s “People.” God Bless You gentlemen and Happy New Year.
19. Heroes of the Kingdom! - Thanks guys for creating such an amazing show! Weekly comedy albums are created here that you can listen to again and again created by Nate and his crew: Aaron but not like in the tire…. Bastion Booger, and Demon Slayer Dusty.
I have two bibleman action figures that I have autographed by Willie Aames and one of the members of the Blackmon community that played his sidekick Cypher. I got these when I was years old and I weaseled my way past a bunch of stupid year old kids to be first in line. When my brother and I were kids my mom also got us a couple Heroes of the Kingdom action figures from the Christian book store. My brother Russell got a Jesus figure and I got the Jonah and the Whale deluxe pack. That night we were so excited and we took our toys in the bathtub. When my mom listened to the cassette tape she was horrified at the rock music that was playing…after our bath she told us that we couldn’t listen to the tape and took my Jonah and the whale figure back to the store. My brother got to keep Jesus. Looking back I think mom didn’t realize that the deluxe Jonah figure was that expensive when she bought him for us. I’m not sure if the store resold my “Gently Used” jonah and the whale” or not….but I sure miss those guys to this day.—Kyle McClure
COMEDY PODCAST OF THE YEAR - 2019 & 2020 PODCAST AWARDS Comedy podcasts are the best, but it's not easy to find clean comedy podcasts that are actually FUNNY! Welcome to the Spitballers Podcast with the award-winning trio of Andy, Mike, and Jason. These three dads will make you laugh as they discuss ridiculous topics, answer life's most difficult questions, and dish out life advice that you should never, ever take. We all need a little nonsense in our everyday lives. Be a part of one of the b...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. My Favorite Podcast - This is an absolute amazing podcast. I look forward to Monday mornings at work. Listening to Andy, Mike, and Jason talk is like sitting in a room with your best friends talking about random things we are all thinking. Also Mike they do make quieter lawnmowers. I know from experience you’ll want up buy an EGO Power electric lawn mower. I can listen to the spit hits without the loud roars of the lawn mower interrupting me. Notasponsor
2. Owl to the rescue - Jason, you cannot make fun of Jeremy anymore for hurting himself playing flag football or whatever. Because when you were driving in the mountains and found a spider in the car, you had to pull over with crippling fear. What was your solution? Call the toughest guy you know. He’s a true friend and drove for over an hour to come save you from a bug but before he got there, a stranger had already resolved the situation. He is the manliest man you know. Keep hooting owl! stars!
3. Least productive month of work ever - I discovered the spitballer podcast about a year ago and have been a hardcore fan ever since. I listen in road-trips and at the gym. I recently realized despite being a fan for over a year I had never gone back to listen to EVERY episode. The last month of work I’ve created nonstop playlist of every spitballers episode, I have gotten almost no work done as I am cos tangly laughing or intensely listening to every joke, quip or spitball, I am very behind on my projects and yet it all seems worth it…. To be a spitballer listener means more to me than having a job.
4. The TRUTH - I have listened to every single episode and your “would you rather” segment is the best part of my week! Who’s the best scatter on the Spitballers? The truth is… ranked in order at scatting JASON Mike Andy !! The gaslighting of Jason’s scats must STOP. What are your thoughts? I’d like to hear from the ducers on this one!
5. Had to turn off podcast in public - I was listening to the spitballers on a flight recently and I legit had to turn the podcast off. Was sitting my seat cry-laughing, trying to hold it together and just could not do that, I was making too much of a spectacle. Robin Mahfood are you freaking kidding me. (I did finish the episode later at home)
6. A little humor - Dear Andy, Mike and Jason, Thank you for this podcast. Last year was rough for me, like a lot of people we are all gong through something. I’ve been so hard on myself these past few years, and my New Years resolution was to be a lot kinder to myself and stop being so hard on myself. I also haven’t laughed in so long and wanted to laugh again and enjoy life. Thank you for bringing a little laughter into my life after I’ve been so incredibly tough on myself. P.S I don’t know who hunts for truffles.
7. AWESOME - This is the only podcast that deserves to be on the inter webs! I have a few ideas for drafts and great questions: question: what is the weirdest thing you have seen in a public urinal. Draft: Best Animals EVER. Also I think Andy is the coolest out of all of you. No offense mike and Jason. You guys are cool too.
8. Best Podcast Ever - The only podcast I will listen to! / stars! Keep up the awesome work! Never stop! Please do more “Is this real life” Draft Ideas Worst things to have end up in the toilet. Who to rule the world with. (Like a dictator) Would you rather…. Live in a complicated romance series that has gone on too long Or Live in a horror show/movie . (If you die you re-spawn)
9. My Go to podcast - I absolutely love the guys and there ridiculous antics. Gives me something to laugh at when I can sneak a podcast while slaving away at work or during my hour long drive to and from work. Appreciate the family friendly nature of it with some spicy things implied . Will l listen until you stop posting ! Keep up the good work
10. You have no idea the impact you've had on me - You three have been a huge help to me in so many ways. You've helped me deal with PTSD, my parents' very ugly separation that is still going on (pushing - years now), addiction, general mental health, and other struggles. I've listened to every episode in triplicate AT LEAST, and I'll keep listening. I just need you guys to know that there is a year old kid somewhere on this earth that owes you the world for all that you've done for him for the past several years. Thank you so much. I can't say it enough.
11. Not a better podcast in the galaxy - This is the best podcast ever! I’m a middle school boy and I listen to this podcast every night and have been for the last three years. I’m onto my fourth time through the episodes! This is from a very early podcast but I was looking through my gym uniform and wondering why they are so hot. They are made by none other than GILDIN. They are % polyester and running the mile in that makes me want to eat as much food as possible to gain the calories back. Also big spoon gang. I think I have mastered the roundhouse fart as well and my friends love it! Thank you for making the best podcast ever.
12. Fantastic!!!! - I was bored with my usual pods so I asked a friend for a suggestion. Well, this show was it!!!! I listened to the most recent episode at that time, and was HOOKED! I then went all the way to episode ONE and now am listening every single night at work! The show now has episodes, I believe! They keep me company while working till : in the morning!
I find these guys to be so entertaining, funny and to be all around GREAT GUYS! You can even listen with kids around! Their humor is clean. If they DO say anything ‘questionable’, a child wouldn’t pick up on it. You can’t go wrong with giving these guys a listen!
13. Think about you all day think about you all night - I’m a caucasian man (we’ll come back to that later) and also an avid listener of both the spitballers and footballers podcasts. In my slumber I had a dream that I won a chance to meet Jason and Mike. When I arrived I brought up how badly I needed a haircut. Mike then offered to give my hair and beard a trim. He pulled the Lawnmower . out of his pocket and went to work! He trimmed my beard, hair, and knees? Yes, my knees as well. My dream faded to black. I drifted back in to the room to find myself now apart of a Princess Diaries style face reveal. ………. I’m now a black man with blonde hair, dreads, and a fake mustache. Mike’s two options were “let it go away on its own, or I can face paint back over it.” The night ended with me cuddling up next to a shirtless Jason (I take it he was warm) and Mike. Other than Jason getting a little handsy with my wife I would classify it as a good dream. Thank you for all the laughs over the past several years, and a special thanks to Mike for opening my eyes into all the new features Manscaped is offering. See you guys again real soon!
14. Rare, sophisticated, gem - This podcast is not meant to be listened to in the car. It is not meant to be listened to while working out. It requires full concentration to even begin to comprehend the sophistication and layered humor these three knowledgable hosts set forth. Even after my tenth time through the episodes, most of the jokes and references go over my head. I recommend leaving the rest of the day open when you listen to the spitballers to allow time to process the many complex emotions you will surely be experiencing. This should only be played in the finest art house theaters. Do not go gently into that good night. Five. Stars.
15. Wild Dreams - Hello my fellow and future Spit Heads. I have been a fan of the show for several years now, and have always enjoyed it. Recently, I had a dream where Andy, Mike, and myself were competing in a food eating contest against Jason. Our challenge was to eat a whole rotisserie chicken, a giant plate of fries, a giant bowl of mashed potatoes, and a bowl of raw eggs. While I thought Andy, Mike, and I would have the advantage against Jason, he ended up beating us when we only had several raw egg yolk left. The show gets stars as now my dreams are more entertaining. If you listen to all shows, you may be lucky enough to have interesting dreams as well.
16. SPITBALLERS SAVED ME FROM A SPIDER!!! - These Spiters have changed my sacrilegious ways for the better. I used to put the toilet paper facing backwards, forgive me!! But now I live a reformed life. And it has saved me from a malicious spider who had secretly stuffed itself under the flap of the paper. It sat, unmovingly, waiting to strike, but luckily I had been educated in the toilet paper ways and I spotted him before he had the chance. If I had not repented of my ways I surely would be dead now. Thank you, Spitballers, for your sage(and, frankly, stupid) advice. Y’all are the absolute best!!
And a huge hoooot to you, Owl!! Thanks for all you’ve done. Good run on Liar, Liar. You will be reinstated to your kingly owlship soon, I have no doubt!!!
17. Kneeslap kings - Every Monday is a BANGer! A tall grandpa, a sniff testing musician and a sweaty expert on all things make sure to bust your gut! Unpredictable and whacky comedy! stars isn’t enough for this podcast, thank you for all the entertainment! Andy skat I drink coffee in my rocker, if I use my little spoon it’s a shocker
Chelcie Lynn and Paige Ginn are comedians not therapists, but they have a podcast which is pretty much the same thing.
Release date: 2023-02-20
1. Hey hunnies me here - Hey hunnies, you all make me laugh so much! I was walking today and was just busting out laughing through the neighborhood and people probably thought I was a crazy person….which they’re not wrong probably about to post about me like the did Brett on their neighborhood page…. thank you for all that you do! HOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHH
2. Effortlessly funny and candid - I usually watch the YouTube videos of the podcast (which I recommend and believe they’re x better because you get to see the hosts reactions to everything, makes it so much funnier) but I had to jump on here and show some love. These two’s chemistry is unmatched. They’re so funny without even trying. Also love that they’re very open about sex. We need more sex positive people in the world like you. Love ya hunnies! Ooh yeah!
3. My safe place - I suffer with anxiety and occasional panic attacks. This podcast is amazingly candid, informative, and will make you laugh. Even when you’re having dark moments I am a -year-old woman and I’m wondering why there hasn’t been anything like this for all of us out there for so many years, I am not a fan of raunch, but these ladies and Brett have managed to discuss things and say things that we all think in a manner that is so funny and candid without making me uncomfortable. It’s like talking to your best friend about all your deep, dark stuff, I love it and ladies, if you ever read this just know like Bob Marley says you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time! Keep up the good work! Phenomenal podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A New Untold Story is a podcast. KB was the smallest newborn in the history of Wheeling. Nobody believed that he would survive, but KB believed he was a legitimate miracle. KB loved baseball despite that he almost never got to play, and when he did it was only to get a walk from his small strike zone. Nick's mother, Rebecca Wentworth, got pregnant in high school. The only fact anyone knows about Nick's parentage is that Rebecca met his father on a train. Her refusal to reveal the identity of the...
Release date: 2023-02-23
Hangout with Christian, Erika, and Josh as we curate hilarious/odd stories from the internet and judge accordingly. Come be judgy with us!
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Big Mommy Milkers - Hey!!! My name is Jazleen, yes you can say my name if you happen to read this on the pod. I found you three on TikTok and have fallen in love ever since. I listen on Spotify but needed to write a review so I downloaded Apple podcast just for you three. I’ve laughed at every episode and I have to say I honestly don’t know why Josh is the most disliked. I think he just says it the way it is and sometimes people need that. Christian always makes me laugh when he says jokes underneath his breath and my absolute favorite thing both Christian and Josh say (I’m so sorry Erika)…”Big Mommy Milkers!” Erika ( I hope I’m spelling your name right) you are golden, you are a true woman who knows what you stand for. Please continue to speak your mind and teach everyone the importance of communication. I am studying to be a counselor and communication is so important. Thank you for giving me a space to let out my natural humor. Episode Nice
2. Inspirational! - I started seeing your content on tiktok and I been binging ever since. With how stressful life is especially as a parent, it’s so nice to listen to you guys and resetting my mood. It also inspired me to throw the idea to my husband to start a podcast together with the same vibe! With how laid back and connected you guys are it seems like a good idea to connect even more with my best friend/spouse! You guys are amazing and I love you guys!
3. Best way to start my week - Hi Judgies! I’ve been listening to y’all for about months or so ever since I started looking for podcasts to get through my then internship turns full time position after I graduated. I love the banter and listen through all y’alls pods just snickering and giggling at my desk all while receiving glares from those around me wonder what I’m laughing about. Thanks for all the laughs and I look forward to many more. Pissbabies forever!!
4. Currently Binging on YouTube - Hello Judgies!! My name is Emily and I’ve been listening to your podcast for about a month now. I’ve been quickly going through all of your prior episodes on YouTube (just finished Ep. ) and I’m obsessed with all the content. I work an overnight job so having your throuple (PLUS Aurora’s occasional but ALWAYS appreciated laugh in the back) keeps me company and anti-sad!! I had to download the podcast app to leave a proper review, but it was definitely worth it. Keep doing what y’all do best and I hope you guys are all doing well, especially after recovering from Covid again anyways posting this review at :AM, love you all!!
5. Favorite podcast - I’ve been listening to you guys for a while now, I love it at work. It helps time go by so quickly, like I’m just listening to my friends talk! Josh being punny and Erica booing is my favorite! I also use piss baby as a constant insult to my friends and family now, I’ve told all of them to listen to it. You guys are awesome! Thanks for the laughs!!
6. V good podcast - I have been listening to your podcast for quite a while since i discovered you on Tiktok and it has been such an expereience. When i first started listening to the podcast, i thought that Erika was the host of antoher podcast "Two hot takes" and i was deeply confused as to why when i would listen to either podcast they had different names. Anyway, i luv yall so much and sorry if i have any grammar mistakes english is not my first language .
7. My Absolute Favorite Podcast - Longtime listener, /, y’all get me through my boring accounting job for an hour every Monday. And Ricky does not get too political! Although maybe I feel that way because I agree with everything she says and I love her and she’s literally perfect and I know she’s already the best mom. Also, the amount of things Ricky and Christian have in common with my husband and I are a little freaky (my husband has a long bttcrack too). And never feel bad about making poo jokes because they make me lose it (apparently I’m a year old boy even though I’m actually a year old woman). Anyway, keep up the great work!
8. best podcast ever - this is the pod that got me into pods, and this is the only one i really truly invest my time into. i recommend it to anyone and everyone. it really does feel like sitting in a room with some good friends. erika, josh and christian are relatable, hilarious and so, SO inclusive. mondays don’t come fast enough when you’re waiting for new episodes. this podcast has lifted my spirits through some dark times. i love yall sO MUCH. thanks, judgies.
9. Love the Pod - I usually don’t post reviews on anything but this one deserves it. The pod helps me get through some long tuff car rides as I go from location to location, especially through mountain passes that have no cell phone service. It keeps me wide awake with laughter and excitement to start my work day on the right foot. Thank you all for what you do and I hope that you y’all continue on.
10. Favorite podcast but I need to correct something - Hey guys! Listen to your podcast every week and absolutely love it. This podcast helps so much with my metal health, especially during semesters of grad school. One quick tiny thing about the latest episode that bothered me: the story about the kid running away while his dad was gaming mentioned that the child was autistic and Josh suggested that it wasn’t relevant. I totally get where he’s coming from as an autistic woman with a huge hatred for “autism mom” culture. However, it was definitely relevant to the story because “eloping” or, running away/wandering off, can actually be a symptom of autism and can be super dangerous, so it is important that caregivers or parents of autistic children are extra careful about this if their child has a tendency to do this. Just wanted to take a opportunity to point that out!! Thank you for your amazing podcast, much love to you all!!! Keep up the great work
11. Thank you Judgies! - I’m not sure if you will ever read this but I want to say thank you! I found your podcast last year when I was struggling. I’m a teacher and things have been very rough since covid. Hearing Erika talk in the recent episode about her job struggles with covid made me want to make sure I wrote this review to say thank you for helping me get through my struggles. I teach in an urban school and we’ve lost many of our staff in the teacher shortages following the pandemic leaving those of us left behind with less than stellar working conditions sometimes to make up for the loss of staff and we do it for the kids despite the toll it takes on us. Each Monday I look forward to driving home from work, listening to your new episode. I love the jokes and it’s a great way to start my week. This tired teacher just wanted to say thanks!
12. Jesus fricking Christ - I started listening to your pod recently and it had quickly become my favorite podcast to listen to doing just about anything. However, the other night, I was listening to the “Oh, mama” episode at home over a JBL speaker when my husband walked in as Christian and Josh were talking about how good the mom was in bed. He looked at me and just left the room without saying anything. A little bit later he walked back into the room as Rick was reading the comment that the guy was living the wet dream of thousands of sons. My husband is very concerned because earlier I had sent him the link to your merch page telling him that I wanted a hoodie and he said “you want a hoodie from THIS?” I told him, with a straight face, “absolutely”.
13. First Podcast Ever - JUDGIES!! I love y’all’s podcast so much! Myself personally, I’ve never been one to listen to a podcast but when I found yours, I instantly got pulled in. I always throw an episode on while I’m crocheting, and just yesterday I was listening with my AirPods, and my boyfriend got so offended I was listening by myself haha!! He and I always crack up, and our day in general is always brightened after an episode or two :) I love you guys so much, keep up the amazing content, and I LOVE YOU ERICKA
14. LOVE THIS PODCAST - I have a hard time keeping attention when it comes to most podcasts but this one keeps me entertained! I laugh so much and enjoy hearing the stories! I’m a momma to kids so I don’t always get alot of time to enjoy things but ive made time to listen in every week! It’s become something that my husband joins in to listen !Thank you guys !
15. My favorite podcast - Best podcast. /. I work overnights and it’s the only thing that helps me get through a long hours. The other night my coworker asked who my favorite was and I simply couldn’t pick. Christian is my favorite when he isn’t reading. Rick always picks my favorite stories. And Josh Thanks for all the laughs and congrats on the little one, he’s absolutely perfect. (And Josh, I’m kidding don’t hate me)
16. Best pod to ever exist - This podcast is genuinely my favorite thing ever. I replay at least episodes a day on Spotify, and downloaded the podcast app simply to write a review. Erica, Christian, and Joshua are the funniest people ever. These give the best advice, and normalize stuff that NEEDS to be normalized , (sex, bathroom problems, etc.) and never fail to make me laugh while doing so. I recommend everyone to give this podcast a try. Listen to The Judgies for clear skin!!
17. A judgment to the judgies - Hello judgies! Especially Rick your my favorite. And I’m not usually a girls girl because frankly I’m afraid of women in their ’s. But you make me slightly less afraid of them. I haven’t been listening for that long although long enough that I’ve finally been able to differentiate Josh and Christian’s voices. This podcast is incredibly funny and the hot take opinions purely for being argumentative is one of my favorite things about the pod. Sometimes I listen in the car and one time had to pull over my car for fear of crashing because I was so heated about one of the stories. This makes mondays bearable at work. Although admittedly I’m still confused on everyone’s job descriptions. Love this pod it’s like listening to BFFS and find myself screaming at my stereo to agree with Rick. - Love a fellow Piss baby.
18. Seasonal depression can kick rocks - Found you guys on tik tok and as a fellow illinois-ian I find you guy’s hilarious. Working from home and diying for my “may the fourth be with you” wedding has become so much easier to do listening to your episodes. Thank you guys for bringing joy into my life and making me look crazy laughing to myself at the gym
19. First Review of ?! - Alright so I hope I am seeing this right and I am actually the first review of the New year!!! My best friend Sami convinced me to listen to you guys, and she nailed it. She did give me the good advice of starting from episode one, I absolutely adore her for that tip. Faithful follower ever since, and you’ve now forced me to become more familiar with Patreon. I absolutely love this podcast, and of course Josh and Joe’s escapades as well. Please keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll keep gladly giving you money! Love all of you, hope the Holidays were full of magic with baby Olsen’s presence- also send Aurora a big ole’ for me!- if read please stop here Please search email titles “Favor for best friend”. Thank you!
20. Kudgery - Hi Pod-ists! I very much enjoy the judges pod and hope beyond hope I may hear my review read on an ep! You create a space where weirdness is coolness and everyone can laugh together at the internet’s constant foibles. Hot Turk alert! But Chrissy-Tucky is my favorite judgey! I like his voice when he reads and overall goofy presence! I vote for more Christian reading HEhe! If there is someway in which you can invite the listeners who make the song edits to do more of them I would finnally hav peace in this world Best wishes!
21. Comfort podcast - I primarily listen on Spotify but came here just to leave you guys stars and to tell you that I love your pod so much, it has become a comfort pod for me. You guys are so fun and always make me laugh. Even now, after I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning, you guys are making me laugh through the pain and making my day better! Love you guys, continue being awesome :)
22. We watched Snow for date night! - I (F) asked my girlfriend (F) to download Apple Podcasts onto her phone because I wanted to submit a rating with a review. She had to delete an app to make more space for this app, so shoutout to the love of my life, Backpack! I first discovered the Judgies through TikTok clips of AITA stories on Tumblr. (I’ve had my Tumblr since like ? I’m so glad younger generations incorporate posts from other social media platforms onto the site because I will never sign up for TikTok. And therefore I probably never would have found this podcast.) I loved the commentary the Judgies added to the reddit posts and I soon after learned they had a whole podcast. I casually listen to episodes and sometimes my girlfriend and I will listen together. (Judging others is one of our favorite pasttimes - we spent part of our first date talking sht about others at the lounge we were at. Perfect match, I’d say.) After listening to the last episode, I thought we might watch Snow for a date night activity tonight. Yes, it was cheesy and certainly cringy at times. Sandy was pursued by two very creepy men throughout the entire movie, but it was a wholesome film. I was rooting for Buddy the entire time. Thanks to Josh for giving the recommendation! Anyway, there’s a crap-ton of older episodes for me to listen to and I’m always entertained. Just some friends shooting the sht - very chill and sometimes very insightful.. like with movie recommendations! I’d rate Snow maybe in the high ’s, but the Judgies certainly get full stars from me. Thanks for being so fun! If my girlfriend and I ever make the move to Chicago, I’ll be looking for some great IL recs from you all!
23. Stars All Around - Theme music is a BOP. I’m out here making Linzer cookies and breaking it down to the Judgies pod, BABY. Listening to this podcast is a nightly routine for me. As a new mom, I don’t have a lot of time for myself so listening to this podcast while cleaning up at nighttime has been a lifesaver for me to reestablish my hobbies and make me feel normal. Thank you Judgies pod for your pod! P.S. I have fallen asleep eating a fiber one bar bc I was constipated and I woke up covered in chocolate on my arm and one my face. Throwback to episode I believe? It had me rolling. Such relatable content!
24. Stellar Pod - I’ve been enjoying the Judgies since this past Summer, and I’ve always enjoyed listening/watching. They really came in clutch this past month when both my husband and I caught Covid. It was really nice to be able to feel like we were hanging out with of our friends while we were really just recovering at home.
25. I love you Erica - This is my first ever writing a review for any podcast but what you said about weight and how it feels when people comment on it is the most relatable thing anyones ever said. I suffered with an eating disorder and the comments from people would never stop and it really affected my recovery. That was really well said. Thank you
26. Great escape - I just came across your podcast in the beginning of this week (today is Friday) and I have been binging it all day while I’m working! Absolutely love the content so far and have already shared it with multiple people! I don’t think I go longer than minutes without busting out laughing! Just a great way to escape the real world!
27. My Husband Hates Mac n’ Cheese - The Judgies is the best podcast EVER! I get so excited to work on Mondays bc I can toss my AirPods in and be a piss baby among a world of non-pilk lovers. Erika (I hope I spelled that right!) is the only other human I know of that does not like Mac n’ cheese besides my husband. I will try Hamburger Helper though, because we buy noodles from Sam’s and there’s always elbow noodles that I can’t use for cheesy Mac. I think you guys should be sponsored by hamburger helper. Anyways, love the show and keep it up!!!!
28. Love Them! - At this point we’re all just best friends but of us don’t know about it. I’m a little obsessed with the Judgies, I’m a first time mom trapped at home with my baby in Midwest winter and the judgies have honestly helped with my loneliness. Their deadpan humor cracks me up and I love hearing the Reddit stories, especially when they find new subreddits like AITA. Erika, thank you to your parents for spelling your name correctly. My only complaint is when Aurora is on. Girl you seem like such a sweetie but your voice is just not made for podcasting and your sense of humor is so different from everyone else’s it’s cringey. Raising a pilk to the rest of ya! (Jk that’s disgusting)
29. I mean, it’s growing on me you could say.. - The pod was recommended via YouTube after watching another similar show then realizing they were the OGs I started with the first episode. Omg, let me just say.. it’s rough but I powered through, like the first season of a terrible show that others PROMISE is worth it and… it was!! Now I giggle at the gym listening and binge episodes when I can. Absolutely worth the listen. I’m obsessed with these three.
Release date: 2023-02-25
1. Funniest podcast duo ever - I love these dudes, they’ll always keep the conversation going and interesting. Whenever they delve into hard topics they use their humor, irony, and sarcasm to always lighten it up. So very funny and a great podcast all around! I’m pretty new to supermega but I never feel left out.
2. Constantly improving— but always fantastic - I’ve been a fan of the supermega boys since I can remember. (First vid I saw I think was when they were playing a giraffe volleyball game?? Idk) I started listening to the podcast a few years ago and I have never missed an episode since. Matt and Ryan have a unique and hilarious sense of humor. If you haven’t listened to this podcast you are seriously missing out on some good old fashioned chuckles on the day to day. Keep it up Matt and Ryan always love the podcast each week! Can’t wait to see more :)
3. Great content, grating ads - As someone who has legitimately listened to every episode at least three times, I can say that this podcast is definitely worth a listen. Dips in content regularity can sometimes be a bit annoying, but my biggest gripe as of now is the quantity of ads. It’s worth mentioning that they’ve mentioned contractual obligations effecting the amount of ads, so the blame probably isn’t theirs, but they can be irritating nonetheless. Overall, these boys are worth a listen.
Welcome to Correct Opinions -- the first show where every opinion is correct (in my opinion.) If you're just as annoyed as I am with the over-the-topness of today's social media crazed world then you're in the right place. Whether I’m riffing on trending topics, my experiences, your college roommates "small business" (we know you haven't sold a single t-shirt, Jason) or recurring segments such as "Another Dumb White Baby Name," I speak for us all on why people need to just do less. Let's take ...
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Bring on the barf - Just wanted to say that I love the pod, and I, for one, am pro barf / fart stories. In fact if you wanted to share the episode and time stamp of Jake’s high school chemical warfare fart story, I want to share it with my Dad. I can’t find it though. He will enjoy it just like any red blooded American would. Trey and Jake, thanks for making me belly laugh in public and Katie, thank you for being a voice of reason.
2. Nurse Girl - Love the show y’all! Especially love the baby updates, Katie, and the boys shocking ideas about pregnancy. Maybe a reflection of getting the clean version of The Talk, you know, with “side-hug” etiquette and all? As L&D nurse, I love Jake’s astronaut image for the baby moving around but it doesn’t beat the time I had a doctor tell a patient in a long labor that “the baby is just enjoying his little hot tub and isn’t ready to come out!”
3. My favorite pod - Love the pod! Katie was talking about S Club and I was a huge fan of them and of their show! I loved watching them when I was younger but wasn’t allowed to listen to the Spice Girls either, ha! Love the pod and the addition of Katie. I love her stories and what she brings to the show.
4. Clean, lot’s of fun! - I love this podcast. It’s always so much fun. My only request is that they do a little more show prep. They bring up stories in the news to talk about, and then have no idea what they’re talking about. Not all the time, but enough to warrant this review. I guess sometimes it’s funnier that way.
5. More episodes!! - I’ve been a huge Trey fan for awhile but it hit a whole new level when I discovered the podcast!! I love the dynamic between Trey and Jake is PERFECT. They can bounce jokes off one another and Katie is there to be the sweet voice of reason. I honestly wish it was longer or more than just once a week!
6. L VE!!! - I ADORE this podcast! I feel like Trey’s humor is ,% my specific type of humor, and I can’t find a lot of content that is. It’s rare for content to make me laugh out loud but this definitely does. I love the OG episodes where Trey flies solo, but Jake is a great cohost as well! I am so impressed with how you guys can riff off each other and weave a joke/comment throughout the whole episode. THANK YOU!! proudrecty
7. Always Come Back - I started as a listener of DLGB but then after that was over I tried Correct Opinions when it was just Trey I got a little board so set out to find Jake on another pod GHOSTRUNNERS is what I came across, and let me just say, ghostie for life. But recently I started listening to Correct Opinions again and let me just say WOW Trey and Jake are amazing and have great joke especially when Katie and Derek add to it! Love you guys keep improving, you have come so far!
8. Not for the sensitive - Super funny but a number of the jokes would have possibly gotten Trey and Jake “cancelled” if enough people cared about/knew who they were. I’m thankful for the extended episodes and look forward to them every week. Also, the opinions may be correct but the facts frequently aren’t. Still highly recommend.
9. Sheltered Kid - Hey Trey Jake and Katie. I just got done listening to the podcast we’re you guys talked about the guy at the gym m with jeans on. I can honestly say that that man was sheltered. Don’t worry I’m trustworthy because I am a Mennonite. I thought it was hilarious that you described Mennonites as just being Amish people but with phones!! I think it is very funny when people try to figure out what religion my family is because we drive a car and have phones but also still wear vales. But anyways I love the pod and like what you guys are doing. Bye (and also I am a Ghostrunners fan).
10. My favorite thing about forgiveness - My favorite thing about forgiveness is how competitive it is. It's like, you did a bad thing, but I'm better than you because I can let it go. And, it's body positive. A common thing to say regarding forgiveness is "be the bigger person", which is so bold in an age of toxic diet culture. Forgiveness IS that boy who has never been allowed to look in a mirror or use shiny silverware; forgiveness IS that boy who can only work out one side of his body, sacrificing themselves for a greater good (Jake). Forgiveness IS a big lump with knobs, and it has the juice. I can't imagine a more beautiful thing.
11. Come on guys… - I want to start by saying I enjoy you two and your content. You’re hilarious, and more so my husband loves you. Buttttt I can’t stand listening to your podcast.. meaning the actual audio quality. I don’t know much about costs for audio equipment and editing, and I don’t know how seriously you’re trying to take this podcast, but in my opinion you should invest in the time/money to make it so that your volume is consistent throughout. We’re driving and listening along and then all of the sudden a loud “YEAH” out of no where and I’ve seriously jumped every time your audio changes so drastically. Please, if you’re going to continue with this, edit so that your audio is a consistent volume throughout.
12. Wow!!!!! - Sooooo funny, I love it!!!!!! I can listen to it anywhere anytime! I have listened to it…… In the bathroom, In my bed , Under my bed In the shower, In the ocean ,On the treadmill, In the pool, In the car (preferably the video version) ,Riding my bike to the canyon ,On my paddle board ,On the toilet ,In the bath, On the floor of my living room, In the basement with the lights off ,Hiking around the canyon ,Sitting on a rocking chair on my porch ,Walking around a mall wearing hoodie ,and Eating dinner on couch alone, these are All real places I have listened to your podcast P.S trey, where are your braces while doing the podcast???
13. All for fun and fun for all! - You asked what rhymed with “indeed”, Jake’s answer of “bugspleed” or whatever he said made me cringe a little. What about… Godspeed? Thanks for keeping advertisements amusing! And for the fun content! I just knew you’d bring up the famous Joey Chestnut! Anyway, thanks for keeping it real. Godspeed!!
A fictional reality show cast goes on the adventure of a lifetime. RHoDnD is a real play D&D podcast from Hags Media and Pacey's Creek. New episodes every other Monday. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Hilarious and interesting from the very start! - The perfect podcast if you like loose dnd and heavy roleplay shows like Dungeons and Daddies. I personally think the podcast could use a little more out of game play conversation to get to know the players better! I think it would really help cementing each character in the mind and not forgetting them (as there are a lot of people on the show)