Be a “Fly on the Wall” as Saturday Night Live alumni Dana Carvey and David Spade take you behind the scenes to reminisce about the most memorable stories and moments with friends of the show. In each episode, you’ll hear from your favorite cast members, hosts, writers, and musical guests as they share never-before told stories about their careers; including how they made their way to the show and how being a part of SNL’s cultural history has impacted their lives beyond the show. Fly on ...
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. I come from a conservative family. - I came from a deeply conservative family and I do appreciate both of your works as they are what I grew up watching as a kid. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your work and ability to not be super political as it tends to divide and comedy in my opinion tend to bring together. Keep up the great work. Much love to the both of you. P.S. Carvey I would love another netflix special or please come to Okc bc you have a following in the Midwest that’s untapped.
2. Even better than you think it’ll be… - A loyal listener since day-one, I love the interviews and the SNL alum vibe. They really do a great job of bringing an honest approach to the stories, which is the best way to talk about SNL. Great guests talking candidly… I could listen to this show forever, but will tune out if you ever have Bert Kerscher on again. What a pointless guest Kerscher was. He has no connection to SNL, he’s dull, brash, uninteresting, and he literally brings that ‘morning zoo’ energy. He ruined the vibe of the show. I’m sure you see that. I’ve listened to every show, but couldn’t get minutes into this episode. He’s unfunny, and has no charisma in front of a microphone. Thanks for letting me vent.
3. THANK YOU - Firstly, the two of you are icons. I am in my s and grew up with Saturday Night Live, and you both are very much a part of my (and my four siblings’) young adulthood! I’ve seen all of your movies over the years, as well.
Secondly, and perhaps my main message here, is that it’s such a blast to listen to you chat and crack jokes & all the things. What you’re doing is bringing me so much nostalgia and JOY! You bring joy to many of us, and I continue to share the podcast info with friends and family. It is a highlight of my week to take a long walk and listen & laugh with you, with just the right amount of nostalgia. And your guests have been amazing and I especially loved the tribute to the great Chris Farley. Thank you.
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
You’re the best.
4. Cancel culture - Stick to what you do best.
Stop embarrassing other white males, with the less than subtle drops, about cancel culture. An Iranian comedian got two years in jail for saying the wrong thing. THATS CANCEL CULTURE. Don't be a part of the wah wah peeppee diaper culture with your first world problems. You're better than this. Thanks for the show.
5. More satisfaction - Hey Dana and David, Love your show, and hope it goes on for a long time!
It’s really interesting to get insights about SNL from two comedy superstars who have brought joy and laughter to millions (hope I said that right David)! My question is, can you talk a bit about the process of writing jokes? Also does the feeling of creating a killer bit give you more satisfaction, than actually performing it in front of an audience?
Thanks for the laughs!
6. I love youse, just the way youse are! - I gotta say all the “Whaah-Whaah” Critics out there really need to quit crying about how you Guys are doing on your OWN SHOW!! Do they not understand the Friends BSing premise and or who you two are?! Drives me crazy to see nit picky repetitive bad reviews. I’m here for all of it and loving it! I say thank you for another excellent episode!!
Zach was a great guest, the laughs were needed.
Dana’s impersonations will always kill me. Especially his Mr. Kotter era Travolta.
7. Great Podcast (plus Dana Carvey) - This podcast would be fantastic if it weren’t for Dana Carvey. You can feel him desperately trying to steer everything toward one of his impressions from the ’s, every single episode. His constant interruptions and the need to talk about himself constantly make it hard to get through. Spade is hilarious.
8. I’m so happy!!! - I have never even heard a podcast till I heard about these AMAZING GENTS!!! I’m totally hooked!! I’m listening to a few everyday to get caught up!! Dana is so talented with his impressions!! And I just love “Davey’s”laugh!! What a great team!! I’m so glad I found this!! Keep up the great shows!! I’m so happy.
Legendary entertainer Rosie O'Donnell shares her take on fame, family and fun from her vantage point at 61. Onward Folks! We have no other choice. During her weekly show, Rosie will speak with friends, celebrities, newsmakers, artists, poets and TikTokers.
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. Can’t wait for more! - Having loved Rosie as an interviewer on her own TV show back in the day, Onward is a throwback to that time! It feels like you are just sitting around with friends listening to a conversation happening around you that may make you laugh out loud or shed a tear. It’s a wonderful way to spend some time with one of America’s favorite entertainers and her guests! Her first guest, Sharon Gless is an Icon who I have grown up with and totally enjoyed hearing about her life and how she made it in the business of entertainment. Two big thumbs up!
2. Much Anticipated Perspective - Rosie has forever been a guiding light for me. I look to her so often to hear her perspective on important issues. Her humor, compassion, empathy, and ability to tap into herself and to connect with others is a recipe for a brilliant podcast and thoughtful conversations. Thank you, Ro for sharing your light with us!
3. Great Podcast Debut! - Sharon Gless .. way to bring it right out the gates! Love her voice and am amazed she is celebrating her th. Her stories are nostalgic & filled with great energy & sage wisdom (especially regarding friends) Great job Rosie and happy birthday to you!! Always make the audience feel like we are a personal friend. Thanks for that! Have been a fan of yours from Day One!
4. Disappointing - I was so looking forward to the podcast because I respect Rosie but I was quickly lost interest. Sharon Gless took over the show and her stories weren’t that interesting to me. Rosie didn’t seem to love her and I’m sure was letting her ramble on without too many questions out of respect. I hope that the next guests are more current as there are a lot of podcasts to listen to and without good guests, it’s easy to move on. More Rosie please.
5. Rosie and Onward! - It is so refreshing to have Rosie on ONWARD! She has the incredible ability to interview interesting people without it seeming like an interview. Her words flow as smoothly and delicately as satin. I love Rosie. She is an inspiration! We love hearing her on this new podcast. Thank you, Rosie!!
6. What I’ve been waiting for - So happy that the podcast has dropped, and happy birthday, Rosie. Sharon Gless was an outstanding first guest! Really loved it too if you actually spoke to one another unlike so many other podcast that you listen to Ann though they speak to each other all they do is complement one another and tell each other how much they just love them and have admire their careers and they go on and on and the next thing you know the podcast is over and that’s all the content! Rosie does not disappoint!
7. Onward to REAL conversations! - Rosie shares thoughts on her life & friends & career. She and Sharon Gless talk about how they felt going through all those years together. True stories!
Dig deep, Rosie. Anxious to hear the stories and your honest reaction. Life looks a whole lot different after , so share those joys and challenges!
When Heather isn't headlining theaters across the country as a top stand-up comedian or being the perfect wife and mother of 3, she is diving into juicy pop culture. From all things Hollywood, celebrity romances, Bravo TV to her real-life drama, Heather tackles the juiciest and most controversial topics. Heather will not hold back on her opinion on anything or anyone. While talking to guests ranging anywhere from actors to comics to reality stars, Heather asks the juiciest questions you always w...
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Funny, Intelligent and Always Entertaining - Heather knows her stuff. It’s obvious she does a lot of research for every podcast. I love her lineup of regular guests. They’re smart and funny. The banter and conversation always makes me laugh and puts me in the best mood. Heather has created something special here. Love and respect.
2. Love! - I so look forward to Heathers show every Tuesday and Thursday and she is ultimate goals! She always hits on topics that are relevant and does extra research to give us more details. On top of that she's just hilarious. Best body, best guests, best topics! Love to Heather and thank you for doing what you do so well!
3. The funniest, most enjoyable podcast - Love this podcast and it's really gotten me through some long work days. I love Chris, Justin and Sarah. I even went and saw Chris in person after hearing him on JS. Occasionally there is a guest that I just don't really have an interest in, and then I'll just skip the episode. But I'm shocked to see people leaving negative reviews based on not liking a guest. Sheesh! The overall quality is a really fun and easy listen. It's like my built-in girlfriends recapping my favorite reality shows and hot topics each week.
4. Stop talking over everyone!!! - I have listened for nearly years & w so behind bc I have to have a break from your constant overtaking over everyone. Why have guests?? Seriously, why! You over talk everyone. You NEVER EVER let Julie, Brandi, Spencer, no one talk. I believe bc they’re funnier than you & are more interesting. Shut up & let your guests talk!!!!!
5. Love to you - I just listened to Kelly’s YouTube statement. Screw her for saying It’s your job to be a social climber. That is not you and what she said about you is just as bad as what that other woman said! Kelly should not be justifying this behavior from this woman(I’m purposely not mentioning her name…gross). Honestly shocked that Kelly would say what she did. Sad.
6. Love the show - I used to think of Heather negatively bc she would admit to being “thirsty” for celebrity. After listening to her podcast I have totally changed my opinion. She is witty, insightful, not afraid to say what she thinks and a bright spot in the podcast world. Keep up the great work, Heather! Love the show
7. The juiciest - There are so many reasons to love this podcast! Number on the list, Heather herself! So funny, so quick! I feel her takes on all the pop-culture situations come from a great place. Smart and levelheaded and always so funny.!!! Heather has given so many hours of entertainment, forever grateful- forever a fan!
8. Lala is a joke - Heather and Lala recorded the podcast clearly thinking everyone would side with the mean girls but you two look like idiots. Lala is possibly the world’s biggest hypocrite and bully. Lala acting like Randall is so smart and victimized Lala is laughable. She’s a mistress, a bully and a hypocrite. And Heather isn’t much better because she’s taking Lala’s side and supporting her terrible behavior. Also, the way you treated Jill Zarin was awful. How/why is Jill friends with you? Stick to your real trash friends like Lala and Kelly Dodd.
Christina Pazsitzky and Tom Segura are comedians who are also married. They are the Mommies and they welcome you to join them. Dental updates! Dudes! Stories! Wiping!
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Annoying - I love this show so much but I can barely listen to it anymore because of the guy in the background cackling at everything Tom or Christine says. I was gonna give stars for that. I’m actually gonna make this stars for Christine. Tom isn’t very nice to her. Yes, imma woman. But no, I’m not too sensitive.
2. It isn’t greezy - I moved on over to YMH after JRE was getting a bit pretentious and well… old. I became an instant MOMMY and have been for the past few years. Sad to say the move to TX was a good idea for them but so bad for the podcast. Ever since the move from CA to TX the old YMH I loved so much has sadly changed and fallen off. It’s just not the same. I know nothing lasts forever but it’s a bit sad that I listen with less enthusiasm now. That place has now been taken by the almighty Bad Friends MakeJeansHighAndTightAgain
3. Quality has raced to the bottom - Honestly the quality of this show is horrendous. In a world where every comedian has a podcast why listen to one successful comedian and his wife that rode his coattails, “riff” on the same thing they’ve been talking about for months because they bank episodes for months at a time. There are so many better options out there than wasting your time with YMH these days. Used to be a great funny show but Jesus Christ these two have become so detached from reality it’s not funny anymore.
4. Hilarious. - Love Jew boys laugh. Love the comedic style of Tom he’s harsh and real. Started with two bears one cave and started way late into this one. The weird audio stuff that people complain about it skipping and replaying happens to a lot other podcasts I listen to. Think it might just be iTunes. The burping tho is quiet annoying.
5. Anti black and not funny - If you like hearing rich privileged idiots struggle through laughing awkwardly too long at their own jokes about how rich they are, you’re gonna love this one.
If you remember the viral “i’M nOt BlAcK!!”moment where the ppl said that washcloths are for poor people, only black people use them and went on to further speak negatively about black ppl and washcloths- these are those idiots. If you’re gonna be offensive at least make me laugh
6. Jumped the shark - I loved this show when I first came across it years ago. It’s totally different now. They don’t have funny drops like they used to and Tom is to cool now. Christina stays with the same topics she thinks are funny. Trans, fat, ugly, bad teeth people. And they are giving the boys in the booth way to much airtime . Non of them are funny. They ran out of material for the show so they used Ennys “hot sauce is the best”. So lame. Get together or quit
7. Nobody cares that you’re rich! - This show is way funnier than most, and I even love hearing Nadov’s contagious laugh! I am getting tired of hearing how “cool” you are because you are rich, though. No, we are not jealous, and don’t care whether you are rich or poor. Your audience isn’t obsessed with that stuff at all! Just get back to being funny! It’s like a beautiful girl or guy having to tell everyone how she or he knows how great looking they are and how people are so jealous of them. It’s just BORING! Not jealous! Just want funny!!!!
8. Real or fake laugh track? - Ive been listening a few weeks and enjoy their banter, however the real or fake background laugh track is becoming more and more annoying as time goes on. It is not necessary. It sounds so forced. I want to stay tuned but it might be a big enough turn off. ( at least for me )
Jeff doesn’t hold back when it comes back to his personal life, and his many, many, issues. From legal battles to his messy relationships, or arguments with neighbors and staff, Jeff airs it all out with his famous no-filter.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Only listened for Heather McDonald - Wow, wow, wow… MEGAN caused a lot of damage, NOT HEATHER. Get that clear. MEGAN started this, you should call it Megangate….I only knew who Jeff Lewis was because of comedian Heather McDonald and listening to Juicy Scoop for many years. I listened to this podcast whenever she guest hosted. After hearing how Megan and Stu treated Heather and knowing that she will no longer do this show, I’m incredibly sad and disappointed with their behavior. There is a right way and a wrong way to confront someone without hurting them. Megan is a grown up, mean girl, jealous bully, it’s sad when people you used to enjoy reveal their true colors, but when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time. Done.
2. Megan. Sad. Immature and insecure. - I hope Megan gets help. Lashing out in the way she did to Heather speaks more of her character than Heathers. We all have people we don’t like, but have the maturity and kindness to not purposefully hurt someone. Jeff, it sounds like you get it. I appreciate your show for its light hearted culture. I listen because of Heather and I’m not alone. I hope you continue to support Heather, because it’s just the right thing to do. I hope Megan deals with her demons and gets help. Grows up.
3. I love you Jeff! - I love Jeff and really relate because I have similar family issues. Thank you for sharing everything. I’ve always enjoyed all of your shows, everything. Also who cares about Heather McDonald she’s a weird Qanon person that can’t even get basic pop culture facts correct on her podcast. Shout out Shane
4. Cruel hosts - Megan is an insufferable and cruel bully. She makes this show unlistenable. Don’t have guests on if you’re using them for clout just to turn around and bully and belittle them off air. It’s too bad she’s part of the show but this just shows Jeff is just as bad as the company he keeps. Horrible people that don’t deserve this platform.
5. Entertaining but effed up - From the standpoint of pure entertainment, the podcast is stars. From an ethical standpoint, however, I’d rate it G for grotesque. The last podcast with Jill Zarin and Jeff laughing and boasting about taking up space at a fancy restaurant, irritating the staff, and ordering just about nothing bc they are all (heather McDonald Patti stranger allegedly included) on ozempic, was pretty much the definition of “let them eat cake.” Thanks to grifting D listers like Jeff and Zarin, Ozempic/mounjaro and other similar drugs are now in short supply for folks with diabetes, who actually need them to maintain their treatment protocol and prevent diabetic shock. It’s sickening and dystopian that the people contributing to this drug shortage, who could easily hire their own nutritionist and personal trainer, basically just sit on air and laugh about literally poisoning their bodies while people stricken by chronic illness suffer even more. Jeff still does crack me up when he’s not obsessing over extreme weight loss, but at some point, listeners probably do have a moral obligation to stop financing these pseudo-celebrities’ grotesque lifestyles and quit tuning in.
6. Worst show is with Teddi Mellencamp! - No one wants to hear Teddi Snoozecamp on her own podcast and I mean nnoone. So it’s the only time I’ve turned yours off! I know you couldn’t care less what fans think & you’ll have whoever you want on. But I and thousands of fans turn will always turn her off!
7. Good move Apple Podcast!!! - Jeff Lewis is amazing!! He makes me laugh so hard everyday!! I was going through a deep depression and Jeff got me through my darkest days. Thank you for bringing him on. Apple should consider a deal with Jeff to do a weekly podcast, something completely different from his radio show. I promise it will be the best thing apple has ever done!!
8. Always so funny! - This podcast is what I always look forward to. I was originally so excited when I saw they added a week instead of one. But now they are shorter and not a complete episode so that makes upsets me quite a bit! Prefer the complete episode how it was before. Guess this is part of Jeff new contract.
Hello, and welcome to my podcast. I first went viral on TikTok after telling the story of how I got stuck buying 100 tacos on a first date. Since then, it’s been a wild and crazy ride. I now have millions of eyeballs watching my videos on a daily basis (which is just a terrifying number of eyeballs, honestly). Each week on my podcast Funny Cuz It’s True, I’ll be sitting down with my favorite creators, friends and comedians to find the stories that have stuck with them and changed their li...
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. It has just about everything you need to hear all in on podcast - I decided to download this podcast to have a comedic break in between listening to true crime. I follow Elyse on tiktok and really enjoyed her content so I was expecting to enjoy her podcast. What I was not expecting was it to also contain plenty of serious topics, advice, and really humanizing all the people we call celebrities. As soon as I listened to the first episode it became one of my favorite podcasts (second to crime junkies ). Elyse thank you SO much for stepping outside your comfort zone and starting a podcast. It truly is amazing!
2. So relatable - I’ve only listened to one episode, minus the pilot, and it’s so funny and relatable! I resonate with “Doing things scared.” But it’s so encouraging to see someone as successful as Elyse do the things she loves even though she is scared! I live the unedited clips she throws in explaining what she was thinking as she was saying what she was saying to her interviewees. So raw and real. And funny too! can’t wait to listen to more!
3. Format is cowardly - The format is problematic. Be brave enough to stand up to your guest in the moment. Be smart enough to think of a witty retort in the moment. We’re watching this girl have shower thoughts and think of things she wished she had said.. and then transpose that over the podcast? It makes you seem like you can’t have a convo in the moment
4. It’s the theme song for me! - I am inspired by something you say in every episode. You are such an amazing, authentic, creative person! Not gonna lie, Elise and Nate… my go to peeps to lift my mood if I am down. I was so excited to listen to this episode, I could only listen to min at a time, because I didn’t want it to be over. (I then remembered, I could listen to it more than once )
5. The authentic mom friend you’ve been looking for - Elyse!! It’s so refreshing listening to you and your content. It’s funny, conversational and from one Mompreneur to the next- it’s so inspiring to see you follow your passion while being around for your family. Everyone- listen and follow Elyse!
6. Elyse is the best!! - Elyse makes you feel comfortable wherever you are in life, she brings humor and truth to all things with a humility that makes you feel not alone. I love hearing her talk to all these cool people and hear not only what they have to say but Elyse’s take on it. It’s so enjoyable and heart warming!!
7. Hilariously Relatable - I have never been a podcast listener at all, but after discovering and following Elyse on Instagram, I was so excited to seek this out and listen. Even though I’m almost twice her age, I find Elyse and her simultaneously overly-apologetic, yet unapologetic view of life so relatable. “Do it scared” is a game changer. I wish I had that same self awareness when I was younger. I don’t think I’ve ever rooter harder for someone’s continued success. Never change, Elyse!
8. This is the best! - Elyse is so genuine and relatable so OBVIOUSLY she would come across that way in her podcast. I laugh out loud when listening but also have that “oh, that’s not just me feeling” so often. When I reached the most recent episode I was legitimately sad that there wasn’t more to binge through. I can’t wait to hear what come next. Hear… with ear balls that is.
Is it just me or is time flying by? How do we make the most out of our short time here on Earth? That’s what we’re here to find out. I’m Justin Long and I’ve been an actor for most of my life, so I’m used to getting inside the heads of the characters I play. But now that I’m getting older (I’m 43 now, yikes), I want to peek inside the heads of real people to learn how they find meaning in life. I’m also very curious what their favorite snack food is, and what emoji they use most ...
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Just(in) amazing podcast!! I - I really enjoy listening to this podcast while cleaning makes time pass fast. You and your brother are delight and humorous to listen to. I’m too shy to call in and write to you guys, so I might as well make it review to make it count! I’m a huge Justin long fan I can just listen to his voice all day (long);). What an amazing time to experience podcast in this lifetime! Love ya! Keep up the great work!!
2. Life is shorter - Thoroughly enjoying the new Friday shows again with life is shorter. Also like how you add voice mails for listeners to call and leave in addition to the emails. Also I don’t know if Jerry is just busy or if you guys keep forgetting to call him cause you’ve said twice that you were gonna call him and have yet to call him either time. So I hope to get to hear you call him soon cause that was my favorite part of the quarantine episodes. So please if it’s not every week at least make time one episode a month to call Jerry or whoever if it’s not always Jerry.
3. Justin - You need to check out this funny, comedy, serilal podcast about where you grew up! They call it “Townfield” and “Townport” For Fairfield and Westport. It’s so funny. Would LOVE to hear you interview the hosts and talk about Fairfield and the world. It’s called “Community News” podcast with Paul and Sasha. Check it out! They and you together would be a funny episode. And life does feel like it's getting much shorter. Especially with so many people dying and since the pandemic.
4. Stop attempting an English accent for the love of dog! - Justin & bro: Justins British accent is so bad it actually hurts my ears. Please. Stop! Otherwise a pretty good podcast. Justin is funny and his brother is even better! My main complaint is when they (mostly Justin) try to imitate the guest’s accent. Holy Jebus it hurts my European ears! Listener in Oslo, Norway since day one.
5. Best podcast! - I was so lonely over the pandemic and craved interaction with my friends. Something about just sitting around and chit chatting with buddies is so comforting and something I took for granted. I desperately missed those late nights that turned into early mornings when my friends and I would talk about everything and nothing sometimes talking about stupid or silly stuff which would somehow evolve into deep and meaningful conversations. Laughing, crying, learning something new, and losing all track of time. To have that cut off so dramatically was devastating. But this podcast really helped fill the gap. Some days I felt like Justin and Christian were my only friends. They really did help get me through a really rough time. Now I listen WITH my friends and am forever grateful for and to these guys for continuing the podcast even through uncertain times. Keep up the great work. I’m a fan for life!
6. The absolute BEST - I have been listening since May and I have not been able to stop. Justin and Christian make you feel like you’re just another one of their friends! I absolutely love it. Justin is so personable and such a great host. I know people complain about his chiming in, but I personally love that he does this. I love that the interviews are more conversational! I would not change a single thing. I pray that this podcast never ends. Some suggestions for interviews:
-Harrison Ford (I would cry)
7. Would you rather…? clarifier - The most recent would you rather needs a clarifier in my opinion. The nd choice mentioned the hardest nut punch of your life, NOT the hardest nut punch possible. That could be relative to the person. Assume the nut punch is just one iota stronger than the current hardest nut punch of you life. Sure each one would get harder but if you haven’t had a very hard nut punch, it might not be a bad choice
8. Oh my gawd - So I’m just learning about podcasts and I stumbled upon yours. I literally listened to you every day maybe four times a day. You are so humble sweet and funny person. You and your brother are great together hosting your show. What a great dynamic duo! It took me two month months to listen to every single episode from to now. When I finish I can’t wait to hear about you next guest. I even fell in love with some of your guests that I never heard of. Thank you for being a positive light in my life. Keep up the good work! Favorite new listener.
The Bald and the Beautiful with Trixie Mattel and Katya Zamo features a pair of grizzled gay ghouls exploring the cultural boundaries of modern beauty through interviews with gorgeous guests who inhabit various facets of the beauty industry. From models, moguls, influencers, drag queens, RuPaul's Drag Race contestants to adult performers, actors, and more, Trixie and Katya break down the beauty behind it all. Subscribe to the ad-free version: https://thebaldandthebeautiful.supercast.tech/ For a...
Release date: 2023-03-07
1. Cleveland Rocks! - Thank you Katya for the Cleveland shout-out on yet another hilarious pod episode. Loved the Trixie and Katya show here in Cleveland and even though Trixie said it was a let down to perform here (in a beautiful, historic theater on a fall day with awesome, cool weather)after the previous night selling out Radio City. Glad you didn’t actually take a poop on stage like you said you could. Trying not to hold a grudge, lol. Watched the Unhhh episode about rudeness and Trixie definitely takes the rudeness cake (baked in her Easy Baked Oven). Maybe she didn’t learn manners in the trailer park? Katya? The nice suburban girl — all quirks cherished. Thanks so much for saying you loved Cleveland as we truly love you both. The audience went wild for it.
2. Trixie’s Ego Becoming UHHnnnfun - Been a huge fan of both since their appearances on RPDR. They’re brilliant, funny & unique. Their web series & podcast have always made me laugh & I love them. But lately, Trixie seems to be name-dropping, bragging about money, new house, etc. Heavy ego on show & it’s kinda gross. I want her to succeed & love that a kooky drag queen is getting rich but regardless of who displays this braggart behavior, yich. It’s not fun to listen to. Hoping these are just growing pains encountered with newfound fame and money. Katya is still as humble and brilliant as ever.
3. I’m not bald nor am i beautiful but this podcast fing slaps - I’m genuinely relieved that apple podcasts doesn’t do a wrapped/end of year thing cause if they did the number of minutes spent listening to this podcast would be. Beyond numeric values we use as humans. This is the place i come to for magic. I love these bald people very much and i thank them for bringing me very wheezy laughter when it is truly needed
4. Best of the best of the best!!! - Trixie & Katya and all their guests are always such a welcome presence in my life. Thank you for hopping on the mic wherever you might be in the world, especially when it’s in the middle of your tour because y’all work the hardest and we appreciate you!! Much love from a fan in Austin, TX where the AC is always poppin’
5. I wish Trixie wouldn’t brag… - We all know she’s rich. She deserves it. But I wish that wasn’t the only thing she had to talk about…..other than being so fed up with touring, meeting her fans, doing anything remotely involved with her success, letting us all know how under-appreciated she is, or basically ANYTHING. Katya gets a solid pass.
6. My favorite podcast - I love Trixie and Katya so much and this podcast is as amazing as they're series UNHH. This podcast is my favorite to listen to when driving, I laugh so hard and I also cry when they talk about serious topics which is rare but when they do they express what we're all thinking. To this day I relisten to their podcast with River Ramirez & Patti Harrison, one of the funniest podcast episodes ive ever listened to. It's a chaotic dark humor that I can't find anywhere else
7. Makes my day and week - Love Trixie and Katya! They are hilarious and insightful! Their honesty, openness and transparency are the hearts of this podcast. I wish they would post twice a week. If you love their drag and personality even a tiny bit, give this pod a listen. I prefer when they don’t tap to guests except for the episode with their Uhhh producers. I love their kiki with one another. I also appreciate their opinions on politics and social issues even though they try to avoid it. It’s ok ladies. I agree with y’all’s perspective on the dumpster fire that is America at the moment.
8. A judgment free zone to laugh your balls off - One of my favorite podcasts to listen to when I just need to feel like I’m with friends. I always find myself chuckling, and I love the hilarious perspectives. I also really appreciate how hard Trixie and Katya work to make this a safe and inclusive space. Truly, they’re the right way to be “woke.”
Hey Babe! is a podcast where comedians Chris Distefano and Sal Vulcano share stories and have fun. Let your hair down & come hang out with the BABES! Rate us on iTunes! Follow us on social media @HeyBabePod https://linktr.ee/Nopreshnetwork
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Love!! - Hey babe, hey babe, hey babe, hey babe
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Hey babe, hey babe, hey babe, hey babe
Please don't take him just because you can
Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
And I cannot compete with you
He talks about you in his sleep
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name
2. Best comedy podcast ever - This is hands down my favorite podcast (I always look forward to Thursdays). Gotta say, the holidays this year were a bit dimmer since Sal died but since he’s been resurrected all is well again. Chrissy and Sally babe (and homeless pimp$) thank you for making the world a little bit sillier!
3. Love love love - This is the show I listen to when I want to turn my brain off and do literally zero thinking. Just listen to two guys talk about nothing and everything at the same time. PEAK comedy Also has anyone ever told pimp that his laugh sounds like Vinny from jersey shore? Or am I going crazy?
4. The best podcast hands down - Hey Babe was the first podcast I ever listened to (as long as you don’t count growing up listening to NPR in my moms Subaru). I discovered it around episode and binged every episode immediately. Sal and Chris are so funny, and their playful relationship makes the podcast so heart warming. Sal is like the year old brother of a year old Chris that’s just recently learned about cursing and sx. I love this podcast because you can watch it out of order and it’s still a blast. But let me tell you, if you’re just finding this pod NOW, you should really watch chronologically for the best experience. Sal and Chris cultivate inside jokes throughout the entire podcast. You won’t feel left out if you don’t know them, but it creates such a rich experience. I like their guest star episodes, but I LOVE when it’s just sal and Chris. Some of the people they bring on I really don’t care for. That being said, I’ve watched every single episode multiple times. The snake dude was cool tho. If you’re just getting into podcasts, I % recommend this one. It’s light easy and fun listening. It’s had me rolling on the floor in laughter. Of course, you should watch the pod even if you’re a seasoned podcast watcher. Love you babes
5. Used to be great - Early on the guys would tell personal stories to one another that were laugh out loud funny but now they just read headline news and react to YouTube videos. Reacting to videos is already kind of bad podcasting/radio but lately they’ve been watching several minutes of video only to not explain what they are seeing. Two funny dudes, just don’t know how to do radio/podcast
6. Makes my days better! - Love the show. On episode and loving it so far! I’ve always been a fan of impractical jokers so I tried it out and it was a great choice! I love Chrissy babes too! I have seen Sal do standup and going to see Chris in the future. I LOVE homeless pimp and his laugh. Makes the show better too! Wish there were less ads but I understand that’s how y’all find the show. I would honestly pay a subscription on here to not have ads. Anyways, great job and keep up the great work! Thank you for making me smile.
Full Send Podcast brought to you by Happy Dad Hard Seltzer.
Release date: 2023-03-10
1. Meh. - It’s not a terrible show, but listening to the kids is pretty difficult. I’m not sure how they get drunk and have their own brand of cheap booze when they both sound like thirteen year old girls. Hopefully their voices will be less grating after they go through puberty and their sacks drop and fill.
2. The Danielle Bregoli of Podcasts - Un-humble man children who are completely in-relatable to the everyday American. Them bragging about slamming chicks, partying, getting “money bags” and abusing Aderall is almost too much to bare. It’s a complete waste of a platform and what terrible role models these fellas are.
3. Could be better - I really think this podcast would be better without Steiney or if you coached him a little. Most of his questions are just plain stupid or have been asked already, I feel bad for him most times. He really breaks the fluidity, you can hear it in the voices of the guests and other hosts.
4. Bradley - Bradley is basically running two pods now on his back. He has his own and this one and asks great questions, listens to the guests, and interacts. Kyle is lowkey scummy and just listens on a pod he is the "owner" of. all of kyle's questions and responses are just "how much do you drink" or "yo bro that's sick". it's just kinda annoying
5. Ehh - Not a Bob fan but let’s be honest, things are fizzling lately. Steiny is a great dude but doesn’t bring any value to the pod, Brad is too worried about his image and Kyle seems a little lost. Kyle and bob together battled to take the interviews in their own directions and it kept things on point.
6. If I could give it a zero… - The only reason I came upon this podcast was because of a couple of the guests. Even then I could only listen to some of it before turning it off. Everyone talks over everyone, hosts are interrupting the guests. And I don’t know who this Steiny kid is but perhaps he’s best suited behind the camera with a non speaking part. He’s terrible. But so are the others. This is simply a podcast with boys who think they know women and what they want (which is laughable) they make generalizations of all women when everything they say is absolutely not true. It just goes to show how immature and single they truly are.
Need advice? Comedian Tig Notaro doesn’t have all the answers, but that won't stop her from fielding your questions on life's many challenges. With the help of her friends and the occasional expert, Tig gives her best inexpert guidance on everything from lost love to giving yourself a haircut with toddler scissors. We're warning you now: Don't Ask Tig.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Spin-off, please! “Advice from Yesteryear: A Whole Podcast”” - I love this show and listen to it multiple times per week (I’m still catching up on old episodes). I have to ask/beg/cajole/demand that Tig and company do a spin-off that’s all Advice from Yesteryear. It’s my favorite segment, and I’m always excited when I hear it come up at the end of an episode! Think about it - there is so much material out there. This spin-off could run for years! Aside from the comedy, it would also be a great opportunity to look at societal changes and perspectives over the past years. Pleeeeeease pleaaaaaase pllllllease do it!
2. Stick to the comedy, skip harmful nutrition advice - I love Tig’s humor and enjoy most episodes of this podcast. However, I completely agree with Christopher with a K’s review that Tig’s nutrition-related advice and comments are a surprising blind spot for someone usually uplifting and empathetic. Rather than maybe briefly referencing her personal experience, as it is her show, Tig often makes flat out self-righteous and fatphobic comments on the topic of food. Bums me out as someone in recovery from an eating disorder and much healthier in a bigger body; I skip ahead or skip these episodes entirely when the subject comes up, and it does rather often.
3. Yesteryear - I’m begging you to do the advice from yesteryear every episode! It’s like the tiny scoop of home-made ice cream the Red Rooster (Sunday Chicken dinner establishment ) would serve after each person had finished. (’s-’s) All your hopes and dreams rested on the possibility of a nvr to come second scoop. The cruelty with which the editors will “council” their sender makes me laugh reckless so often!
4. Such a refreshingly, Absolutely FUN, and super entertaining podcast! - Tig Notaro is such a fantastic host for this type of show. Super fun, always makes me laugh (OUT LOUD) while I listen doing my landscaping work. My only wish is that it could be a longer show, because it is so enjoyable, uplifting and a true gem of a show. Maybe consider trying to extend into maybe an hour show? Do a ‘Hooouu Boy’, ‘Advice from Yesteryear’, and ‘Best advice/Worst advice’ segment with each guest? I’d listen even if it was a two hour show! Love it so much! Tig and team, you guys make my day every time a new show drops! Keep it up!
5. Crying armcherry - I started listening because i am am armcherry, and by proxy i listen to most kristen bell content shared by other armcherries. I started with that episode and i was crying laughing so hard. I figured i would listen to a few more and see if they were all equally as funny and indeed they are. I have been binging ever since. I am an avid podcast listener and rarely do i find a binge worthy gem like this, i dont want to listen to almost anything else, except armchair expert of course. I am going to be sad when i get all caught up. My only complaint is i wish the episodes were longer! My very favorite segment is advice from yesteryear and i get SO EXCITED every time its featured. Thanks for the brilliant content. Love you tig & becky.
6. Humor and Heart - From your stand ups, to One Mississippi, to Don’t Ask Tig, I am a super fan. While many podcasts are informative, they also can get me down, considering the state of our country. But listening to you is a huge uplift in my day. Thank you for being a role model to my two queer daughters. I can’t wait for a new season. (And I’ll still devastated that One Mississippi only had seasons.)
7. Yawning from / - First of all, I love your podcast. Thank you for the gift of it, as I find it funny and relaxing. In your episode with Michael McKean, were correct about yawning helping to relax. When we yawn, it activates the vagus nerve and the parasympathetic response which helps us to relax. you and Stephanie are both awesome!
8. Like having a best friend in the seat beside me - I spend a fair amount of time in my car, driving my kids to meet their dad for exchanges since dad lives halfway across the state. Listening to Tig keeps me calm, amused, and grounded. I feel like I have a friend sitting next to me, which is very helpful when things are tense between me and the ex. And bonus, Tig doesn’t ever steal my snacks. Thank you for your warmth, humor, genuineness, and kindness. Your best friend you’ve never met, Ronica
Snow Tha Product speaks on a wide variety of topics from relationships, sexuality, LGBT to random topics, gossip, motherhood, entrepreneurship, drunk nights, life advice and everything in between. Every podcast is recorded and streamed live on the EveryDayDays youtube channel where live viewers interact in the chat and ask us questions on the spot.
Release date: 2023-03-08
1. Inspiring and hilarious - Love the crew and Snow is hands down the most beautiful person inside and out. She is wifey material for sure, one in a million but more like one and none. She is one of a kind, what I would give to have someone like her. She’s truly amazing and breathtaking. I hope Snow brings her tour back to Vegas again!!
2. I used to love this pod man - Less and less content now. I get that Snow is going through it but how is she still able to pump out TikToks regularly? I will say that I’ve loved hearing more of the guys on in her recent episodes but for the love of all that is holy can Jaime just go away? Like okay we get it you love dk is there anything else to you? It seems like everyone loves her but to
me she sounds so pathologically thirsty and I hate saying that bc I know that Snow loves her but dude… go back home already lol
3. The pod - Been listening to Snow’s music for five years now. Loved how she put her time and energy into podcasting when she couldn’t give us live music. Always interesting content that’s authentic and off the head, very entertaining can’t always catch the lives on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I love Wednesdays and Friday’s when I can listen along as I deliver my packages.
4. Besssst podcast EVERRRR - You ladies always get me through my grave shift in one piece! I watch it live on YouTube when I’m getting ready for work and then I’ll replay it on just the podcast while I’m at work and every time I be looking hella crazy cracking up thanks for all the hard work you all put into this for us!! gold stars
5. Keepin it G - I know Snowy says she’s a mess and says she has ADHD, but the fact that she keeps it real and talks about every subject. That’s what matters because we need to talk about certain subject and stop ignoring it. Work hard first then play later. Always a good laugh/cry/inspirational. Keep it up ladies and love y’all.
6. As usual SNOW f$cking kills it!!! - Snow tha product and the crew as usual deliver amazing content. Passionate hilarious and a really good time! If your a true snow fan then your probably already all about the podcasts but if your not a fan . You need to be and . Get on the podcasts and enjoy listening to all the hilarious crazy content!!!! Keep it up Snow Juju the prima Zuli and the man behind the lovely ladies Eito the best brother!!!!!
Big Jay Oakerson and Robert Kelly invite listeners and friends to come and hang out by The Bonfire as the blunt and candid duo talk about everything from comedy and entertainment to sports; sharing their stories from the road doing stand-up and giving fans a chance to call in and give their opinions on the topics of the day. SUBSCRIBE NOW for the best of The Bonfire w/ Big Jay Oakerson & Robert Kelly and listen live every Monday through Thursday at 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific only on SiriusXM’s F...
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Love the show - I love the show and I’m new to the podcast so the switch from Dan to Bobby wasn’t that bad for me. I just wish they let Bobby say is own name in the into like Jay. It just feels weird that they felt like they needed to bring in a legend like Paula Shore to do it for him. That’s really my only gripe. If it isn’t Pauly Shore the person is doing an absolutely spot on impression.
2. Fun chunks of the Sirius show - Always a fun listen. You tube ‘the orphan tapes’ they recorded at gas digital studio. Very funny, sometimes even thought provoking. Love Dan and Jay together. /- Love Bobby Kelly. Happy to have him join the show. Going to miss Dan. Look forward to call ins and visits
3. Daaaaaaamn… - Just when I was going to sign up for another subscription with siriusXM; Dan Soder drops that news. Dan Soder and Jay Oakerson have the best chemistry, man. I know I’m not alone when I say, “ the both of you guys, PLUS the whole crew, got me through my days. I hope you guys still join forces for the Christmas show in the future.
A podcast that dares to say what many are thinking, but only a bitch would say. Expect unfiltered and unapologetic discussions about sex, millennial struggles, pop culture, social faux-pas and hopefully, an insightful takeaway. Nothing is off limits. Hosted by Jackie Schimmel, creator of blog “The Bitch Bible," and your soon-to-be bitchy (and super neurotic) best friend.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Gone Downhill - I used to love listening to this podcast but it has gone downhill because she talks in circles and retells stories. I wish she would plan out what subjects she’s going to talk to and stick with it, instead I feel like I’m listening to an audio diary…that’s not really fun content.
2. It’s About Tom episode - Jackie, I have to salute you — your take on Scandoval and the granular knowledge and insider quips we’re truly iconic. “…Season Kristen, before she got hair extensions…” wow. Mad respect for your verbal acuity. I was laughing out loud while making dinner and listening. Thank you!
3. Unhinged Delight - I’m soooooo not your democratic as a year old woman, but I gave you a listen after hearing you on Jeff Lewis Live. Hooked. I never know what you will say next and actually laugh out loud when you come up with things like “go cry into your infinity scarf”! Adore. Live laugh love you J!
4. Quintuple threat - Jackie is a quintuple threat: wife, dog mom, contractor, podcaster, pop star. Can you say range? She’s a reluctant influencer, hysterically funny, has a gorgeous husband who adores her and a closet full of sparkly clothes. She’s living the dream, one suburban parking lot lunch at a time, and it is a joy to be let in on the ride.
5. Circle of Life - Usually driving when I listen, so I often forget to leave stars…. But I’m minutes in to Mama Bear and I had to pull-over to make sure I got the review in this week - pure gold. And you’re right, Jackie, I did feel a pit in my stomach when you said you were taking a hiatus… but you already knew that.
6. Really going to miss this pod - I’ve been a listener for a long time. Been someone with Tourette Syndrome even longer. Her latest episode made me unsubscribe and unfollow. Would let her know what she said was actually harmful, and use this as a moment to educate her, but I just know she would either make fun of the TS community even further, lash out, or post an IG story about how much she doesn’t care. I am truly upset about this, as I loved her content and I genuinely looked forward to new episodes regarding her journey as a mom. I really hope she understands that her making light of something that is a very, at times painful, real struggle is not okay.
7. The best - I am an elder in this crowd for sure and I LOVE THIS PODCAST. Jackie is clever and says what many of us are thinking, and if you disagree with that you are a lying liar. I cannot wait until the first stranger lays hands on the bump, which is the creepiest pregnancy event ever…but it will be an epic pod.
8. A work of art. - Long time listener, i think first time reviewer. This is what the world needs in . So over the sugar coated, politically correct nonsense we’re overserved in this country. Jackie is real, cut throat, and exactly what we should be served. I actually love this podcast (they all can’t be hits but I still get a gay ole chuckle every time). Excited for the mAmA BeAr content. Truly the girls that get it, get it. Even Hellen Keller would say this is a good listen. LYLAS.
Zane and Heath: Unfiltered is a weekly podcast from YouTube sensations; Zane Hijazi and Heath Hussar, two uneducated Florida boys with strong opinions and nothing to back it. Join them for some raw, uncut, and unfiltered behind the scenes content as they discuss all that transpires in their group's crazy lives when the cameras stop rolling. Be sure to grab your coffee and tune in every Monday morning because your start to the week just got a whole lot better! And by better, we mean worse.
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. I LOVE THIS PODCAST - This podcast is what I look forward to in my week. Seriously the best part of the week . They always make me laugh and there stories are amazing. I’ve listened to literally every episode and haven’t missed one. Been with them since the beginning. I do wish that Matt would back off a little. He is such a pick me and loves to dominate the convos.
2. Bananas Fan! - Just listened to your recent podcast and heard you talking about the Bananas! I’m from Savannah and have gone to a game and they are AMAZING. Really fun baseball experience and all you can eat food(b/c it comes with your ticket). They typically do stay in Savannah but they did do a bananas world tour. My best friends brother plays the drums for the team!
3. My Funny Podcast! - I absolutely LOVE the friendship and energy given off from this podcast. My favorite part of my week is when the new episode comes out. They are so funny and I love hearing the happenings of their daily life. I listen at work and so many times I burst into laughter in front of my co workers!
4. Love it - I love this podcast and everyone in it, IDC if Heath is a republican that would actually make me like him more. I love everyone’s personalities. And all this “after the roast I don’t like Heath” crap, you people can just shut up, just because people joke about something doesn’t mean it’s true, and they were just doing it to get a funny reaction out of Heath.(the roast was great btw) I love this podcast and the whole cast. God bless them all.
5. Probably one of the funniest podcast - There so funny for literally no reason I’m a high school student and I listen to podcast all the time especially during class and Im always cackling in class because there so funny which is probably not a good idea to do in class but I really really recommend listening to them they brighten up my day and Matt,Mariah,zane,and Heath are probably the best duo out there BUT I TRULY RECOMMEND THEM
6. Unfunny and dismissive - I used to be a huge fan of zane and heath but now that I’ve matured i can’t believe i found this podcast entertaining. I thought they were different from their friend group but you are who you surround yourself with and now i can see that. They think everyone is “sensitive” and “dramatic” because they can’t see past their entitled mindset. This podcast is far from comedy and has disappointed me to the point that i can no longer support.
7. Used to love - I used to really enjoy this podcast but after the roast..it makes me feel like Heath is racist and I no longer want to support this podcast. I‘ve never seen so many jokes about someone being racist and makes me feel like it has to be true with how many different people brought it up. Wish I could continue enjoying but sadly will not be returning wishing you the best and hope you grow and see things differently.
8. Yessir: - Deada been listening to you guys since day ! Always been a fan even before the podcast but this just made it even more amazing I love listening to each episode and hearing all the fun and interesting stories (especially the airport ones). I could live off these episodes for the rest of my life lolol! Love you guys so much
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. So entertaining and gets me through a long commute - I recently started going to school about an hour away (thanks to Long Island traffic) and I listen to this podcast every day! I started from the beginning so it’s been taking me a while to catch up but I just love Bob & Monet so much they crack me up, get me thinking & I appreciate the heartfelt moments. Thank you both so much for all your time!
2. stars, this podcast is great - so i love bob and monet from their drag race seasons and i was ecstatic to find out they have a podcast. it did not disappoint because every episode is really good and has a good balance of kind of serious/comedic moments. idk why people think bob and monet hate each other and bob’s obnoxious cause it seems like a good dynamic and besides you have to have some drama. now the one thing i will say is: please change the transition music. when i am just chilling listening to this it scares the crap out of me. definitely recommend!!! love you bob & monet p.s. we need more of jacob he’s an icon
3. Phenomenal content - The content is so consistently amazing that I’ve been forced to incorporate these two legends into my daily routine. I find myself checking for new episodes multiple times a day checking for episodes and listening to episodes for a second, third, and fourth time. Cannot recommend this podcast enough.
4. Great podcast BUT volume is all out of wack - I listen to this podcast every week. I love it. The conversation is as intellectual as it is hilarious. They aren’t some air headed divas just cackling. I learn so much and their perspective on certain topics are informative and enlightening. My only issues with the stream is the low volume. I have to go from volume to (max on a Jeep) so I can hear Bob. I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t a problem when the commercials come on, or when I tune into the next thing and my speakers blare because the volume adjust to the new content.
5. - This is my favorite podcast. Monet has been the love of my life for a while and she is the Lock Screen on my phone. Bob used to get on my nerves, but I just finished watching S of "We're Here" and now I am a Bob fan, too. I digress. Listening to these two queens talk, bicker, laugh, and shade makes me laugh so much and so hard. If I have to drive at night, I make sure I listen to this podcast because they have me laughing so hard there is no way I get tired driving in the dark.
6. Icons, Legends, Stars - My queens. Thank you so much for what you do. I started watching Drag Race when season was airing and to see both of you guys grow and prosper as entertainers and drag artist has been an absolute joy. I started listening to the podcast March and was so captivated by your guys effortless banter and insightful opinions that I had to go back and listen to every podcast.
7. Only podcast I regularly listen to - Bob and Monet are my two favorite “Ru girls” of all time. I love listening to them together on any topic. They’re the kind of personalities that make you wish you knew them in real life. I do prefer the Patreon though, because you get the full video, which is worth it. Also, I love these queens so much, I wanted to contribute something to say thank you for the years of entertainment they’ve given me.
8. Best Discovery I’ve Ever Made - I started re watching RPDR again in February for the first time since season . I’m completely obsessed. I watched binged watch all the seasons and have just been consuming drag race content non stop ever since. That’s how discovered this podcast. I started with Uhhh. It was hilarious but I would get lost with some references and just didn’t find it completely relatable. I struck gold with sibling rivalry. I watch every single episode on YouTube in about a week and /. These two are so smart, so funny, and their relationship is so precious. I love getting to laugh, cry and yell with them every week. Highly Recommend!!
Hosted by KFC and Feitelberg, Presented by WhistlePig Whiskey, KFC Radio is the quintessential bar conversation brought to podcast form. Listener interaction is the name of the game as Barstool readers and listeners contribute their Stoolie Voicemails to drive the conversation to strange places including embarrassing personal stories, bizarre hypothetical questions, and more. New episodes of the hilarious Barstool Network flagship show are released every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. You can fi...
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. Sometimes okay - Sometimes I listen to KFC to pass the time, but could be much improved with two simple things: ) KFC - When you ask a guest or co-host a question, DO NOT INTERRUPT THEM! % of the time you do this to talk about yourself. God please let someone else finish their answer before you talk about yourself. ) Is everything you do that exaggerated? Every time you travel somewhere you forget your clothes or miss your train or sit next to someone weird?? Really?? Every trip, every day, every time?? Just be normal sometimes.
Bonus tip - you don’t have to refer to comedians by only their last name. They have a first and last name.
2. Good podcast for most part - This podcast would be way better if Kevin just learned how to stop interrupting guest and talking over them every chance he gets. He needs to learn to keep quiet for more than seconds at a time and let the guest get their point out or answer the question that was asked. He also has a tendency to be a yes man and agree with whatever it is they say. Very annoying at times.
3. Slamming on table and eating?? - I look forward to the podcast but is there anyway to get them to stop slamming on the table? It’s so distracting and takes away from them and the podcast. It literally gives me a headache. Also KFC just eating on the podcast?? Has he not been doing this for a million years?
4. Over exaggeration to the extreme - I’m sure they have had a ton of life experiences but they somehow have done everything that any guest has done. Not only have they done it but their story is wilder or zanier to the point that it’s obviously fake and overdone. They need to be themselves not characters
5. stars but stop bringing on Keegs - Love Keegs when’s she’s on her own stuff. However she dominates every show she’s on snd it’s the only episodes of KFC radio I turn off because it stops being you and John’s show. I stopped listening to FNPs just because she cut every person off to tell her own story before anyone else. If she’s such a stoner have her smoke before she comes on or something.
6. Way too long - Have been an avid listener for years and love the show but the length of the episodes now is insane. hours? That’s basically an audio book. I listen on my commute can never make it through an episode or even the parts I want to listen to. Cut it down or break it up into multiple episodes.
WELCOME to Chrissy Chaos! Remember to rate us on iTunes and Join our Patreon for a WEEKLY bonus ep! patreon.com/chrisdcomedy CHRISDCOMEDY.COM for all upcoming live comedy show dates FOLLOW Chris Distefano On Social Media Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/chrisdcomedy/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/chrisdcomedy Filmed and Edited by THEHOMELESSPIMP https://www.instagram.com/thehomeless... Twitter - https://twitter.com/homelesspimp?lang=en
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Super hilarious Podcast! So glad I found this podcast! - I am dying of laughter because some of these episodes are so much off the rails! Always leaves me busting a gut! TiTi Jerry is super hilarious..MORE TITI JERRY EPISODES IN THE FUTURE PLEASE!!!! He makes the episodes oh yeah and more titi Jerry’s mail time
2. “Literally” guest dependent. - This is a -star-pod when TT Jerry is on it. Also and unfortunately, Chris has been bitten by the “literally” bug that’s categorically dumbed down America. Qualifying every other statement you make with “literally” and almost always misusing the word kinda makes you sound dumb buddy. Dumb ain’t funny, especially when you have strong takes on culture.
3. oh no. - Original premise of an anxiety ridden dad dealing with family, work and disrespect while banished, is now “bringing us the facts” about any number of topics from his new studio. Problem is, he is so so poorly informed it’s borderline malpractice in media. (if that was a thing). If you want to spout opinions you’re obligated to know A LOT more and to get it right. I can’t even listen anymore you get so much stuff wrong and preach like a teacher. STOP! The dollop does history funny. you go back to doing you.
4. Changing for the worst - Chrissy cholesterols used to be the type of guy that says what’s on his mind and didn’t care what others thought. The real ones news he was always just messing around regardless of what offensive stuff he said. Now he’s sending out apologies on Patreon . It was fun while it lasted. He now cares about the money compared to just being real which is what got him to where he is . Sad
Host Hannah Berner gets her guests to open up about their own personal hell. She interviews comedians, reality stars, and entrepreneurs who are admired for their good looks, massive followings, dream jobs, and luxurious lifestyles but Hannah proves that we all have demons. You’ll laugh and cry listening to guests open up about their biggest insecurities, fears, and anxieties. The devil works hard, but Hannah works harder. Follow Hannah on Instagram and Twitter @beingbernz Hosted on Acast. See...
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Influencers - I love Hannah and this and Giggly Squad are my favorite podcasts, but I’ve over the influencers. The last influencer she had on was just yelling and complaining the whole time about haters and reddit and seemed incredibly narcissistic. The one prior is writing a book and is notorious for lying / embellishing stories and reading her reddit shows she is really not a good person. Again ily Hannah but please do a little more research on the people you bring on the podcast :)
2. Please - It’s borderline unbearable to listen to this podcast because you are constantly interrupting and talking over guests, and saying the same exact stories you’ve already said in previous weeks. This last one with Ken, you both kept talking and yelling at the same time which is really frustrating to listen to in a podcast
3. Little Devil Approved - Literally one of my favorite podcasts to listen to. Hannah does such a great job getting a wide variety of guests on her show and I love her interviewing style. I’m glad she continues to do the segment at the end “The Seven Deadly Sins” with her guests. It’s fun to hear the same question be answered in so many different ways depending on the person.
4. Jay Shetty - I think normally she seems pretty genuine and I enjoy her pod, but the Jay Shetty episode was disappointing. Three quarters of the episode felt like she was barely listening to a word he said and there were several moments where he gave a lovely, well thought out answer and she would respond with a dismissive attempt of a joke (?) it was weird and seemed so off and I understand she’s a comedian and you banter with your guest but this is not what it felt like also she was almost bragging that she didn’t even read his book which he is promoting idk honestly a good portion of it was just quite rude :/
5. Love to Bern - When I started the first episode, I fell in love in the first five minutes. You and all your guests are hilarious. I did cringe when Francis said that Madame Pomfrey was the minister of magic on the November episode. I think he meant Dolores Umbridge, though she never made it to minister, but she was the evil head of their equivalent of the Supreme Court. Ironically, this was the mansplaining episode, and I loved mansplaining that lol
6. Such a fun podcast! - Hannah is such a good interviewer & talks with a lot of really interesting people, very happy I subscribed! I am currently listening to the episode with Amanda Hirsch (Not Skinny but Not Fat) and Amanda was SO RUDE THE ENTIRE TIME and I felt like she really tried to diminish Hannah’s podcast. And she felt very defensive when Hannah was not coming for her. JUSTICE FOR HANNAH.
7. Inconsistent Episode Days - I really enjoy this podcast! The guests are hit or miss for me which makes this stars. Then the inconsistency of episode releases makes this stars. They used to come out every Thursday and now I don’t know when they come out. I’ve gotten pretty behind on episodes and might just decide to give up on it but it’s a shame because I really do enjoy it.
8. Interesting - Very much enjoyed your husband Des. Have him on as a regular. You together are interesting. Would like longer episodes with deeper questions of Hannah’s guests. Hannah already has great questions and interjects fun into her Podcasts. Challenging herself to progress into an excellent interviewer should be the goal. Have artists, mathematicians and all kinds of people who are part of the fabric of the American people. Be bigger, expand and create something beyond the typical Podcast. Make your audience better.
The #1 show in late night delivered straight to your ears, every day. Keep up with all the whip-smart writing, hilarious monologues, and revealing conversations with celebrity guests, only on The Late Show Pod Show with Stephen Colbert.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Busted eardrums - Love the show and it’s great I can listen to the podcast while at work. But please, fix the volumes on the commercials and show. I have to turn the show way up to hear it but when the commercials come on the volume practically bursts my eardrums. They did this on TV ages ago and it’s super annoying.
2. Came for the monologues, stayed for the interviews - Usually I just hit the monologues and music of my fav late night guys, but I have really been enjoying the interviews and the music on this show. Even a few guests I wouldn't have ordinarily enjoyed, Stephen seems to find the best in people and encourages some positive feedback. If you like a guest, you'll love the interviews. More Lewis C please.
3. What happened to this guy? - Colbert used to be one of the funniest dudes on television while hosting the Colbert Report. His “Formidable Opponent” segments would leave me in stitches. Even when his jokes were at the expense of things I supported or people I liked, I still found his humor hilarious. Now? I don’t even recognize the guy. It really does seem like he’s sold his soul to the corporate elites in order to host this show. The vaccine dance has to be one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen a late night host do on a tv show. Like, I got second hand embarrassment just from watching it on YouTube. What a waste of talent.
4. Been waiting for this! - Love Colbert and so happy I can catch the show as a podcast when I can’t watch, even without the video. Podcast Colbert is better than no Colbert any day! PLEASE moderate volume of ads vs the show and never cut the monologue then it’s stars (I refuse to engage when ads have jacked up volume & make a point to avoid those sponsors so quit it)!
5. Colbert used to be funny at Comedy Central. Those days are long gone. - The Colbert report was so much fun to watch. This current product is made to appeal to a very small % of the population. Stephen has sold his comedic soul to the devil. I hope your large bags of cash make you happy, Stephen Colbert. You will likely never be truly funny again.
6. Yesss!!! …But…random content editing: Monologue: maybe. “Meanwhile”: maybe - The ads are dangerously louder than the programming I’m a HUGE fan of Stephen Colbert—have been since The Colbert Report (OK—actually since TDS) The podcast satisfies % of my needs, with the added benefit of not having to be tied to a screen Just Dial. Down. Those. Ads.
7. I really enjoy this podcast - This podcast is a lot of fun. A little difficult when they do visuals I have to switch over to YouTube. And I wish when they do the classics they would note somewhere when it was first aired. It was a little confusing to listen to Rachel Maddow because I didn’t know if it was during Trump or during Biden and at which point during Biden her critique was being made. But aside from these minor notes, this is great for those of us who can’t stay up late.
8. Colbert is smart AND funny - I think Stephen’s smart comedy and smart political comedy relieves some of the pressure of our political pressure cooker. I’m a fan of anyone who can be clever and ironic despite the political stalemate at the depths of the sewer of partisan two party political failure.
Welcome world! Kevin Hart is back with a new look, a new name, and a new season of Gold Minds! After giving flowers to the world’s greatest comedians in Season 1, Kevin’s going even bigger for Season 2 and sitting down with the best minds in entertainment, art, business, and culture. Join Kevin each week as he and his guests share stories and discuss what it takes to navigate their careers to become the gold standard of their industries.
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. A fan of Kevin’s but not this podcast - For some reason they keep reposting Bill Burr’s interview as it it’s a new one but it’s the same interview from the first and only appearance by Burr. Also, Kevin sounds muted but if I turn up the volume, the guest sounds too loud. This podcast is wack, production is terrible. I guess this is what happens when you spread yourself thin, you just pump out subpar work. Unfollowing.
2. Been a fan of Kevin Hart for a long time and loved this podcast when it began, but… - As I mentioned, I love Kevin Hart and I love his comedy. Oh, I first started listening to this podcast because I was really excited about the guests he would bring on, and of course the conversations they would have. One of my favorite podcast episodes of all podcasts today is the Bill Burr interview that they do on this podcast that for whatever reason was released again yesterday for the third time as if it’s not a repeat?? When I started listening to this interview the second time a few months ago I figured oh well, that’s my fault. I didn’t check and look at the description or anything and see whether or not it was the replaying of an old episode but today, March , , the bill burr episode is posted yet again, with no mention of it being the exact same interview that starts out again with Bill making fun of Kevin having his name on his sweatshirt. Again, love, Kevin heart love his material and love this specific podcast episode enough that I will probably end up listening to it again today. But for the second time now, I’ve been disappointed with the idea of getting to hear a new Bill Burr episode only to have the same one from years ago regurgitated. I guess I just feel like heart-to-heart productions Hass to have the resources to book new talent and keep a podcast moving at least on more than reruns. Well, at least now this review as long enough that absolutely no one will read it so if anyone got this far, I gave it three stars because again I love Kevin Hart, but took two stars away for lack of some thing I credit him with more than most, originality! All right… I’m done. Nathan out.
3. Disappointed with Wanda Sykes podcast - I think you are truly a great, very funny comedian, and I have enjoyed Wanda Syke’s brand of comedy in the past as well. Y’all had me laughing until you brought up the “state of comedy”. You totally let Wanda run over you with her “cancel culture is fake” nonsense when you clearly didn’t feel the same way. Stand up for yourself and your fellow brothers and sisters in comedy! So disappointing to see you kowtow to her.
4. Love it! - Kevin Hart is an excellent interviewer. He knows how to get the guest talking, allows them their space instead of taking over them, but keeps it easy and conversational. I love learning about the work comedians do behind the scenes In construction of their jokes, how they think about comedy and what they think about the growth of comedy as a genre. Quality, interesting guests. So happy I found it!
5. Love it - Just like you said Kevin…people like there own things , that’s all good, but mama used to say “if ya can’t say anything nice then don’t say it at all” ..people need to stop with the hating on your reviews .. keep your nasty opinions to yourself..it’s called respect. BUT I just found your show and I can’t stop listening n laughing…keep at it Kevin! You DA bomb
6. Why not be honest? - I used to LOVE this podcast but lately they have all been repeat episodes and the worst part is they try and pass it off as new ones! No where in the episode descriptiom does it state it was a previously aired episode, no where in the title does it say that, no where in the episode intro does Kevin record a second "hey guys im busy so im pulling a favorite past episode of mine for you to listen to!". Extremely disappointing. At least be honest. Breakfast Club labels all their reruns as "rewinds", other podcasts will put in the title "encore", "repeat", "rerun", "rewind", etc.
7. Seriously?! - I can’t even select a star. I get it Kevin Hart is busy but then why have the podcast????? He and his team played the same podcast twice in the same month. I actually took the time to unsubscribe. It’s just disrespectful to ither podcasters ie Conan O’Brien, Smartless, sunny in Philadelphia etc… Pls stop Kevin you are running your brand.
8. It’s GREAT but too many reruns - UPDATED REVIEW: THIS PODCAST IS DEAD! NOTHING BUT RERUNS ADVERTISED AS NEW EPISODES! I listened to this show for months, now it’s just false advertisement. Previous review:
I hate that I have to do this. This was originally one of my favorite podcasts. But realistically, this is the most misleading podcast I’ve seen in the Apple store. It started off by playing a rerun once every now and again, then more frequently, then even more frequently. Now, almost every episode is a rerun, but they STILL advertise it as new episodes. Honestly, one of the bigger letdowns of a podcast I’ve experienced. We all know Kevin is fun funny, we all know he’s busy. So just don’t keep uploading reruns every time you can’t record a new episode. It’s misleading . Thanks ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW Kevin is always entertaining as we know, but nowadays, more often than not, we are getting tons of reruns. I would personally rather not have episodes posted every week and advertised as “new” if they are just reruns. Still it’s a great show and the fact that KH manages to do a podcast on top of everything is really incredible.
A podcast where you can hang out with your pal Stav Every week Stavros Halkias and his friends will help you solve all your problems. Wanna be a part of the show? Call 904-800-STAV, leave a voicemail and get some advice!
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Eh - Iv listened to the two most recent episodes. Stavros reminds me of a few other comedians who finally got seen by the masses. Let it get to his head and forgot how to stay humble in the game. Between him talking about all the head he gets from year olds and complaining about his success I have not laughed. Im not hating. Im giving you a honest review from somebody who follows Matt and Shane and Dad meat. Alot of grown men have daddy problems and that is the audience this podcast targets.
2. It’s always a party with Stav - Good stuff, love this guy. Just a note for anyone wondering. The one star reviews are coming from a support group for the congenitally flaccid. They type while frantically stroking their soft-on, the outflow of rage is the closest thing they can get to what most humans would call a normal climax. Very tragic. It looks similar to someone playing with one those rubber tubes of goo that slide out of your hand when you try to pick it up. The type they sold at Spencer gifts in the s
The You Should Know Podcast is hosted by Peyton Hardin. Peyton brings in interesting guest every episode to pull back the veil on their career to get the story behind their success!
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. tiktok fame to my new favorite podcast - so these guys blew up on tiktok this past month and i just have been needing a new podcast and this is it. this is halarious the guys are so fun they match eachothers energy and i am now raving about this to all my friends. perfect for all ages and had me dying laughing!
2. Awesome - I’ve been catching clips of your podcast on TikTok and decided to look at guys up and I love sitting and listening through your whole podcast. I’ve been finding your podcast on content stealers pages so make sure that you guys watermark and videos because content stealers are taking your content and putting it everywhere.
3. HILARIOUS! - Found y’all on TikTok, and thought y’all were hilarious. So I had to start listening. I listen at work, and I know my coworkers think I’m crazy, because y’all have me laughing all day. Cam yelling at the craziness of Peyton has me dying! People who are unaware of the earbuds probably think I’m insane, but listening makes an hr shift feel like about hrs. Y’all are a must listen for anyone looking for a new podcast to listen to.
4. IN LOVE!!! - Best podcast ever its more modern and relatable and absolutely hilarious at times. i found these guys on tiktok and i don’t hardly listen to podcasts but i love listening to these guys. ill just be chilling and i’ll listen to them or while im cooking or cleaning and its the best. Definitely recommend!! honestly contemplating buying the merch now
Ghosted after a first date? We call the person who isn't calling you back...to find out the real reason why and get you a Second Date. Low success rate...high entertainment for the rest of us.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Favorite Radio Hosts! - So I live in AZ and I just randomly found these guys on my podcast app. I love listening to their Second Date Update and Phone Taps. Not gonna lie but Jose’s laugh used to annoy me but he has seriously grown on me very quickly and he actually adds comedic value. I know that Jeff and Jose are comedians but Brooke and Alexis know how to riff off them and also make me laugh. I love that I found you guys and my husband and I love listening to y’all when we’re on road trips and we just spend the whole time laughing. Much love from AZ
2. Growth Needed - I absolutely love this show and every single host in it. It has been my daily dose of laughter and kept the day going. However, on Friday the hosts absolutely roasted a girl and the guy calling in for having/defending different religious beliefs than their own. They were unkind and even though the guy calling in wasn’t a strong Christian like his date, he was kind, respected her, and stood up for her. All of the hosts were incredibly insulting and it was uncalled for. We should be able to have conversations with others that don’t carry the same values and that think differently than we do and still wish them well in life. There’s no reason to be so unkind and unloving.
3. Avid to obsessive - Highly recommend!! Listening to this radio station is becoming a part of my joy in life. They make me laugh and put a smile on my face on the way to work and home. Their humor and wit are definitely something special that you will get to appreciate when you have a bad or stressful day in life. And love their voices, especially Jeffrey’s, so soothing!
4. Not even close to being real - I listened to one episode and thought the premise was funny and the set up seemed promising, but as soon as the guy gave his reason I was just like oh… this was clearly thought up by a writer, and it’s not even funny. I wasn’t even suspecting it to be fake but yeah there’s no room for doubt. I just deleted the other episodes I had downloaded. How stupid do you take us for? This is just beyond lazy.
5. Constantly Playing Re-Runs - I used to love listening to the Second Date Update every day, but the last months it is quite disappointing to listen to old updates they played last year or the year before and try to play them off as new episodes. I’d love to see new updates, with new stories and people.
6. Why y’all so rude to BAJJ?! (Brooke,Alexis,Jose,Jefferey) - I understand that this show has changed, it seems a bit different after Alexis stepped in. But they have also stepped up a level!! Young Jeff, Brooke, Jose, and Alexis, keep doing what you do!! It’s awesome!! People that write reviews or look here because your bored, dont go asking, ‘Why you gotta comment to our/their reviews?’ Well your/their review was rude, and so was others if you were one of the five. I was saying....
I really love this show. I am not gonna stop listening to the show because of reviews. Be you BAJJ (I made that my self. )! So many people still love the show, and it won’t die down! I am not able to listen to the radio show live anymore, but this is still awesome. I also listen to podcast to help me sleep, and let me tell ya, they are so funny! Especially the phone taps!!! Okay, gotta go! Bye!!
7. Title - I do really love this podcast, I think Brooke and Jeffrey are amazing. I like how they keep it real. I really don’t like in some of the episodes how Alexis takes the side of someone that is clearly in the wrong. It does make me want to turn it off when I hear her saying mean or shallow comments. But I don’t know her in real life so I have no place to judge it’s just from what I hear from show.
8. I used to love y’all... - Sadly, I agree with “Boo”. Your shows used to be fantastic and now they sound completely fake. Your callers sound whiny and made up. I listen to a lot of second date update podcasts...Yours is not raw and real which is what makes this segment so fun. B & J are great. Your fake “dates/callers”.... getrealagain
The SDR Show is a podcast that talks sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. You'll hear from rockstars, pornstars, comedians, actors & people we just wanna chat with! Every show ends by asking our guests about their first experience with sex, drugs & rock n roll! Join us for an hour of craziness 2x every week on the SDR Show Podcast. It's free to listen so what are you waiting for? Tune in today! You can also subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, iheartradio, or Google Play for free downloads each wee...
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Imagine Stern if he had no rules back in the day. - That is what this show is. Amazing interviews, Crazy pornstars, live music performances, and some of the funniest wildest moments I have ever heard on a podcast. I actually can't believe these guys haven't been shut down for some of the craziness I have heard over the past couple years. Today I realized I had never left a review, so I decided to do right by the guys and send ya a nice one! Keep it up!
2. Loving the s vibes! - Vixen, Winger, LA Guns, DEF LEPPARD?!?! Thank you Ralph for going back into your radio days and bringing me back to my child hood. Nothing like listening to these interviews because you can tell all the bands are friends with you. They seem to always let their guards down when doing your show. You're killing it!
3. Thank you for the double dose of sdr. - I will be honest, I stopped listening for a while. Got covid and tuned out the world for a while but now i am back and started seeing that two episodes are coming out every week. love it. just wish both were in the studio and both were with big jay but any sdr is better than no sdr, addict for life.
4. Love anything Big Jay does and I’m new to Ralph but he is great too! - Ralph, did you really lie and deceive your audience during the Steve-O episode by writing that Big Jay would be co-host but actually having Geno. Guys, I love the show but with no Big Jay, this is just another mediocre comedy interview podcast... Ralph, you are the first to admit that you are not really a comic and more of a radio business man. Geno is funny but he is no Big Jay... Please get big Jay back and please don’t lie in the description that he will be on the show but not have him.... cmon SDR, the show is on a decline but I know you three, Ralph, Jay, Geno are all great at what you do and together, or atleast the OG Jay and Ralph, you can make this show great again. I’ve always been a fan of LOS and RAP and am happy to have found another great Gas Digital show in, SDR. I’ll never buy a podcast subscription because that, in nature, is absurd (buying something that’s free) but will always listen to the new episodes of these shows. Jay and Ralph, keep up the great work! Love, your friend