Take control of your life and money once and for all. The Ramsey Show offers up straight talk from Dave Ramsey and his team of co-hosts. Millions listen in as callers from all walks of life learn how to get out of debt and start building for the future. Check out one of Apple’s most popular podcasts! For more information, visit www.ramseysolutions.com Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. The tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear! - I love The Ramsey Show. Jade and George just made me laugh out loud talking about airline drama. “Coughing to avoid someone sitting next to you on Southwest”. You guys are hilarious. You guys are real. You guys are smart! Thank you for keeping me on the path! I’m on baby step ,, right now but I love the reminders on how to stay smart with money.
2. Used to be a financial show - I’ve been listening for over years, and I am thankful for Dave’s books, advice, and resources. But this new show format has lost its focus. This used to be a financial show with some basic life advice thrown in for good measure. Now it seems to be more of a therapy show with very little actual financial advice sprinkled in. The personalities are ok, but none of them are actual financial people. I would love the focus to get back to the basics of finance to help people.
3. Not as good as it used to be. - To me part of the fun was hearing Dave and rolling my eyes when he went on his boomer rants. Sure, they’re out of touch and don’t stand up to modern life but they’re fun nonetheless. Sort of like your questionable uncle at thanksgiving. But now, there are so many other hosts I skip over most episodes. I get that Dave is winding down his career and wants someone else to carry the flame. It’s hardly an appealing show anymore. What will it be when Dave is eventually gone?
4. It works - My wife and started Financial Peace in . In four years we have paid off over a million dollars in debt, doubled our income and become baby steps millionaires. In addition we really do have financial peace because we follow a plan that works. Thanks to whole crew for what you do. Love the show and the plan
5. Changed My Life - I went through a divorce in with $k in debt as part of the settlement. I was driving between drilling rigs in West Texas looking for something to listen to on the radio and came across Dave Ramsey. I went from laughing at how stupid this guy was for paying off a % student loan (which I’d had for years) on that first day to seven months later being debt free after listening to him three hours per day. My second wife and I are now completely debt free with $ million in net worth and I owe it all to Dave and team. I continue to listen to the show - hours per week for his wisdom and to keep me on the path. Thank you!!!
6. Life changing!! - Great advice that got me and my family out of the debt game and headed towards the path to wealth!! Dave is awesome, and the whole team each bring something special to the table. I listen to nearly every episode. Thanks for what y’all do! Also, just listened to Jade and Ken help Andrew cut up his cards on the air! That was awesome! Easily the top moment of so far. Great stuff!
7. Daily dose of “Yes You Can and Yes you will!! - I find value in each Ramsey personality. I love Dave dearly, however I like the team he has built. Therefore I am beyond grateful for the encouragement and advice that each renders. I learn so much. Sometimes I find myself answering the questions myself, which lets me know I’m applying what I’m learning. Late to the game, but I still feel ahead of others! debtfree
8. Thank you! - I love this podcast. It helped me change my life. As a single mom making , a year with a master’s degree, and $, in school loan debt and & for a car, in , l started the snowball. I worked two and three jobs and paid my debt completely off in June of . I never thought it was possible, and then, thanks to Dave Ramsey, l realized it was— a step at a time. I cannot express what this podcast meant to me as l chiseled away at being debt free. Thank you!!!
On the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast, co-hosts David Greene and Rob Abasolo interview real estate investors and entrepreneurs about successes, failures, and hard-earned lessons. Through in-depth conversations, 1-on-1 listener coaching calls, and news analysis, you’ll get a breakdown of real strategies that work for different niches and experience levels. Tune into the #1 real estate investing podcast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Bigger pockets podcast is THE best! - I have been listening, and sometimes watching this podcast on YouTube for years. I remember when it was just Josh and Brandon. If it wasn’t for this podcast, I probably wouldn’t have had the confidence to buy my first rental. I just want to thank everyone in the BiggerPockets community for all of the help you guys have provided me. And even though Josh and Brandon aren’t on the podcast anymore, they still have excellent hosts in David and Rob! Keep up the good work, everyone!
2. Life Changing - There are so many ways to invest in real estate, and this show brings you all of them. Sit down with a pin and pad and get ready to take notes, because class is in session. Definitely the place where you can start and finish your real estate education. There is something to be learned for every level investor. From newbie to year veterans.
3. Worth Every Second - I’m new to the real estate investing world and have been inundating myself with BP podcasts over the past several months. This podcast supplies a wealth of information from so many angles of real estate investing and does so through the lenses of investors from all levels of the game. The knowledge presented in this podcast is invaluable and I can’t seem to soak up the information fast enough. Simply put, I’m happy to be here.
4. BiggerPockets is da bomb de bomb! - Like a bunch of listeners I am new to investing and am learning so much from BP! I very much appreciate they stress working smart but also that this is not get rich quick - it will take work to get going. But once you understand concepts and master them hopefully it’ll be like clock work. Thanks, BiggerPockets!
5. I’m all Podcasted out.. - I’ve been listing to the BP Podcast for the last few years and I feel like I’m so well rounded on all things real estate. There is obviously so many nuances with each niche but I feel like I often ask more intuitive questions whenever I am speaking with someone that is actively investing in something that I am interested in. I’m finally at that point where I am all “podcasted” out and ready to take action!! All thanks to the Bigger Pockets Podcast!
6. Awesome podcast! - After listening to this podcast for a year or so, my wife and I made a goal to make $K a month in passive income and made a poster that we put up in our bedroom to track our progress. We gave ourselves years to accomplish this goal. Well we had to stay focused and even move to a different state but I’m happy to say we accomplished our goal in years and life has never looked better! Excited to see what we accomplish in the next years. Thanks Brandon and David!!!
7. Reason , not to go to college - These guys are in here telling you literally everything you need to know to be successful in real estate investment!! The people they interview are extremely helpful, their advice and person experience is extremely valuable, I absolutely love this podcast!! Please do more horror stories, that was my favorite episode! Also John Foley Blue Angels was an outstanding episode with great insight God bless
8. Rob and Dave are giving me a HUGE advantage in my business - The knowledge and experience they give is the edge needed to bring confidence in your decisions as a real estate professional. They give clear instructions and host all the right guests to grow your business exponentially!! Thanks Rob and Dave for doing this!!!
Join host Chris Hill and a team of Motley Fool investment analysts as they cover the day’s top business news and financial headlines, while breaking down the stock market implications for long-term, business-focused investors. Tune in on weekends for the greatest investing classes you never got the chance to take in school and perspectives from special guests helping to shape the future.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Jamil Damji is a Real Estate GOAT - This episode of MF(iBuying, Real Estate Investing, and Home Inventory), is packed full of insight on current housing trends and market you won’t find anywhere else. Jamil is an authority in REI and always at the ready with his fresh perspective and hot takes. He provides his community and the public with unmatched value! If you’re not listening to or following him, you’re missing out. This podcast was just a small sample of his genius.
2. Great time for investors! - I’m so happy to get to know what I can do through the recession period. Proud student of Jamil Damji and I can not stretch enough , how much Real Estate can do even when a time where people thinks they should be panicking. Right guides can only be saved. Is your guider greedy or helping, that reflects everything!
3. Jamil Nailed It - I am a fan of the show and was super excited to hear Jamil was going to be on. The education that I got out of this interview was overwhelming and in a great way. As a small real estate investor, a lot of the content hit home for me. I am really rethinking my strategy for success in . The real estate investment climate will forever change and it’s great to get these nuggets that help us navigate the ever changing rea estate investment waters. Motley and Jamil, thanks for creating this podcast and for summarizing a lot of big topics so succinctly and actionable. Much Love!
4. Great Insights, Great Heart! - Jamil point of view of where the market is now, where it's going and how hedge funds are effecting homeownership and long-term rental rates is very interesting. The market has changed significantly in the last - months. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next months. He is so full of heart and compassion for the American homebuyer.
5. Real Estate Investing / Jamil Damji - Jamil 's podcast on the current status and possible future for REI on // was eye-opening... Interest rates, dwindling inventory, private equity money, and more are rapidly changing the landscape of real estate ownership, rentals, and investing. This is a "must listen" for anyone involved/interested in REI.
6. IBuying. Real Estate Investing, Home Inventory - WOW WOW WOW… What a guest.. Jamil is the man.. He knows his stuff.. If people want to understand how all this works in the changing climate of Real Estate.. You can’t help but learn from him. His students are Crazy Familiar with the Gorilla… You can’t go wrong learning from him and a few of his besties…. Mondays we can catch them on Wholesale Hotline and Saturday you can see he and Pace Morby on Triple Digit Flip… Give it up for Jamil DAMJI one of the kindest men with a genuine heart and true Integrity!!!
7. iBuying, Real Estate Investing, Home Inventory - Jamil’s episode (iBuying, Real Estate Investing, Home Inventory) gave great insight about the moving parts of the current real estate market condition. It open my eyes to a lot. Apparent you Jamil!!! I’m always in tuned with Motley Fools you for deep market insight. Thanks guys!
8. Great show - Astro student here just listens to Jamils episode and I have to say.. sometimes not getting the most out of your deal by selling to hedge funds and looking out for the ma and pa investor could go a long way.. build that relationship and help each other out before we do end up being a renters nation and not own anything because these big companies will take over if we allow it..
Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, r...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Thanks Clark - I’ve learned a lot of money saving methods and have started implementing quite a few. Clark is like everyone’s humble and level-headed uncle that gives no nonsense advice in terms that everyone can understand. Thank you, Clark, for your years of educating the public and being a consumer advocate. Love the podcast and listen to it while getting my steps in on walks. Win/win!
2. Hands down the best money show for the people! - Clark is one of the nicest, knowledgeable, and HONEST people I have ever had the pleasure to listen too. There are a rare few people in this world who try to help others out of a genuine desire to be helpful and make things better. Clark is one of those.
3. Thank you! - I’m - started listening about years ago and Clark and I’ve changed a lot over the years with my finances. I still have a lot of work to do. I still book big trips on my credit card and pay on them over months then do it again BUT I’m now investing in my future and encouraging my husband to do the same. I’m a work in progress but have a lot less debt. Thanks Clark
4. Trustworthy - I’ve listened to Clark Howard for years and I have never found anyone as humble, informed, intelligent, and trustworthy in their information regarding money matters as Clark and his team. No, I don’t know him but I sure wish I did. I can’t imagine somebody who would know as many fun places to travel as Clark. And when he does rarely ‘back-fire,’ there’s always the entertaining “Clark Stinks” segment. I mean, who EVER makes fun of themselves like that? Good spirit, good fun. Keep it up Clark!
5. Clark is best in financial advice and consumer reporter! - Every day I look forward to the new advice Clark has to offer. Many thanks to Clark and his staff for being genuine, and the wealth of financial information that is available “free” to the world, that is not religiously or politically motivated! Phew!
Whenever I am looking into what investment to make, credit card to apply for, or any other money matter, I know I can Google Clark Howard, and find information, or call his “free” consumer hotline, and find the answer! How great is that????
It is so very sad and disrespectful that Clark has to take time out of his “free”program, to address people that are just mean and nasty. You are bullies!!!!
The terrible name calling is appalling! Please people, learn respect and get some manners! It is impossible to know everything! If you are not happy with Clark’s answers, then do not listen to the program, or respond with respect and politeness. Thank you Clark, for all you do!!!
Rose from New Berlin, WI
6. Clark is the best! - Clark and Christa do an outstanding job warning listeners about scams and helping us save money on so many things. Clark is such a joy to listen to. He is so friendly, and you can just hear the smile on his face, unlike one particular other financial radio host who is so rude and calls his callers names.
7. I owe it to Clark - Clark asked iPhone podcast listeners to leave a review. I discovered Clark in the mid ‘s and have been a loyal listener ever since. After following his advice closely, we started paying cash for every vehicle and every other large purchase. We paid off the house in and been debt free since. Got a Schwab account, bought some early I-Bonds and laddered CDs and we now have a net worth well into seven figures. Neither of us make big money. It’s all due to Clark’s methods and philosophy. He’s a nice, respectful gentleman and I still learn something new with each episode, even though the number of episodes I’ve heard now is in the many thousands. Thank you Clark.
8. Great information for information and saving money - I’ve listened to many others and I love Clark’s advice on investing and ways to save money everyday. I’ve changed who I invest with, changed my credit cards, and changed my smartphone plan just to name a few things because of Clark. My friends roll their eyes when I mention Clark Howard. His money jokes always make me laugh.
Brian Preston and Bo Hanson, fee-only financial planners and wealth managers, go beyond common sense as they help you make smart financial decisions. Their professional credentials, sophisticated topics, and approachable style have attracted thousands fans and made them a personal finance phenomena. Get free resources, learn more about the Brian and Bo, and discover what it's like to work with us at moneyguy.com.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Was good in the past - Too repetitive same material over and over with a different title. Unfortunately these guys are following the path of other successful pod casts. Their shows are getting longer and they are releasing multiple episodes per week. Quality goes down. Their content is very repetitive. Different name same content.
2. Best Podcast PERIOD! - Brian and Bo are the best! I absolutely love this podcast. They give great advice and aren’t afraid to dig into the details of how to navigate finances while delivering it in a fun, understandable, and easy-to-implement way. Can’t wait to become a financial mutant! Thank you guys!
3. Review…. Repetition - Really enjoying the financial advice. Don’t understand why now you have a third person read the question and usually say it’s a great question then one of you repeats the question the new third person just read. Then answer it, then the third person who works for you tells you what a great answer that was. The new third person is totally repetitive and not needed.
4. Long time subscriber, finally saying goodbye - I’ve listened to nearly every episode, and I’ve received many pearls of wisdom. But, I miss humble and slightly awkward Brian and Bo throwing down heavyweight information. These days, Brian and Bo are highly polished but it feels more manufactured and processed. To be sure, they still deliver good info there, and I may still check-in from time to time to see if anything overwhelmingly pertinent has popped up. Thanks for the solid info guys.
5. Nothing New - I’ve been listening for a few years and at first never missed a show—content was great! TMGS felt like a sophisticated graduation from Ramsey. Now, it seems like the guys just repeat the same info over & over again. It’s consistent advice, but boring to listen to esp when they’re mostly answering the same audience questions. I still enjoy the themed shows (special guests, net worth by age, etc.)
6. Huge Fan - I love listening to Brian and Bo! Their financial advice aligns with how I see finances and I’m always wanting to dig deeper and learn things I didn’t know before like Loss Harvesting. They are realistic in their approach and challenge you to push yourself financially a bit. They approach things as if you are actually capable of being disciplined and using debt as a tool in a responsible way. Love this podcast!
7. Wisdom - Just finished listening to the “Dark side of being a millionaire”. Brian & Bo bring a uniqueness different from other Financial advisors in that they temper it with wisdom. Their commentary on terms like “hedonic treadmill, latte effect, know your why, and the law of diminishing return” are priceless advice
8. Great Podcast - I listen to the money guys podcast on a regular basis and find it very interesting, informative, and will presented. The information presented is reasonably clear and fairly easy to understand and they also give real life examples of challenges they’ve had in their personal live‘s relative to financing and investing. I was in introduced to the podcast by a colleague at the hospital and I’ve been very impressed . Keep up the good work!
Bloomberg's Joe Weisenthal and Tracy Alloway analyze the weird patterns, the complex issues and the newest market crazes. Join the conversation every Monday and Thursday for interviews with the most interesting minds in finance, economics and markets.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. A must-listen and a smart take on the news - Just listened to episode w Robert Papp. Learned more about Ukraine war in minutes than from most of media coverage to date. Got connected to Odd Lots via S B F interview and now its a must listen every week. They do a great job taking complicated or “dry” facts to make them relevant.
2. Fascinating - Just listened to the ex- logger talk about his hands on practical knowledge of how to build electric- diesal big trucks. Learned more about supply chain, peak vs average electric supply needs and the world of real applications. And loved every bit of the questions and responses.. what a relief to hear real vs pie in the sky predictions
3. I really love this podcast - There is something about this podcast that just makes sense. For one, the production quality is insane. And two… the hosts are amazing. They don’t spend minutes asking a question that doesn’t make sense. They just ask their guest to speak their mind and then offer a great breakdown of what was just said. I love it. I can listed to this podcast all day and will learn things all. Day. I love it.
4. Grating speech patterns - She goes from an effected 'vocal dry' to mild up speak which undermines her surface understanding of the topic. He seems like a nice personality but sounds like a dweeb wanting to be an old hand. Youth is not an accomplishment. The Guests are great. ( )/ Stars. And the recent episode on Apple privacy effecting internet & mobile advertising was, for me, a disappointment. While not seeking a primer, minutes on how the mechanics work with each parties’ financial benefit would have been additive.
5. Former Fan - I used to be a fan of this podcast, but their uncritical infatuation with crypto has been an increasing issue over the last couple years. Their latest episode at the time of wiring this review, giving Pat Toomey a platform to spout his pro-cypto nonsense, was last straw for me. Avoid this podcasts; there are far better alternatives.
6. Pretty Good - Enjoy the topics as well as the questions even if the show seems a bit softballish at times. My major gripe is that Joe tends to yell the first syllable of his questions into the mic and his audio is often noticeably louder then everyone else. This single issue makes the show significantly less palatable.
7. Tracy and Joe are always informative - I became concerned during the interview with Adm. Stavrides. Adm. Stavrides omitted to state that Turkey has invoked the Treaty of Montreaux. The US exhorted the Turks to instate the provisions of the treaty which protects Turkey’s studied independence in safeguarding the Bosphorous and the Dardanelles.
8. Thanks! - Well thought out topics—great synergy with the hosts—only one miss—ASML. Need a re-visit with another guest. How ASML perhaps the greatest machine ever built and how the supply chain which builds—the inputs; amazing development of the tools snd their quality since ’s: and finally the potential growth of the industry it serves—the cutting edge of technology.
Take a priceless journey into your life and the life of your money with the most recognized personal finance expert in the world today. Acclaimed for her revolutionary approach to money, Suze Orman has garnered millions of fans whose lives have been transformed by following her unique advice. In about 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to go within yourself to see why you are doing without and that you cannot fix a financial problem with money. Suze brings over 40 years of experience to help ...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Empowernent, educational, amazing - I thank God that I find Suze Orman podcast I had learned so much about how to manage my life my finances now I know how to direct my life prepare for my retirement, im still learning and it’s amazing thank you Suze and KT , for doing this podcast also for having your website full of helpful information
2. Continue to learn so much. - Thankful for the time you and KT spend empowering us. Been a looong time student of SUZE and every time there’s something new. Loved the “can I afford” segment and now I participate on the quizzies. My husband has become a great learner and listens to your podcasts, takes notes and says all the time “but SUZE says” and is interested in our investments. Thank you SUZE. God bless you and KT for being a very caring team.
3. I absolutely adore them! - I’m glad I found this podcast I am years old and I’m just now starting to start on my financial literacy journey. I have been searching high and low for something just like this for months and months. It’s so simplified, spiritual and pleasant. And I love tuning in to this show to hear their exchanges as well it just warms my heart. I look so forward to this podcast getting educated while listening is actually the bonus haha ! KT and SUZE never change and thank you for your time I am so grateful !
4. Love Suze BUT … - Been a longtime fan of Suze and have learned and grown so much from listening to her over the years. In the last couple of years, however, I do feel she’s missing the mark in a few areas. I know that Alliant is a sponsor and she probably has contractual obligations to promoting them, but enough already! I listen to many podcasts and all of them have sponsors that they promote but Suze
5. There are better options - I watched her on Saturday nights for years. Was excited to find her podcast about a year ago. But the more I listen the more I become disillusioned with her. She’s constantly annoyed with listener questions. But what finally annoyed me enough to unsubscribe was her telling people they were wrong to include bonds in their portfolio while she was gah-gah for Crypto currency. She refuses to fess up and admit it’s not all she sold it as. At least I’m feeling pretty proud of myself for being skeptical all along.
6. Thank you Suze - I love Suze ! She explains everything so we can understand it. She gives great advice ! I love her info about I bonds. She offers many free things - podcasts , inexpensive books , and she sincerely cares about us - and tries her best to help us - the ordinary folks . I have listened to her for many many years !
7. Clear and useful. - Lots of information explained clearly. Subjects both familiar and unfamiliar to those of us not financially sophisticated. The annoying thing is it has turned into The Suze and KT Show. Too cute. I know some people like a glimpse into their personal life. But it’s annoying. I stopped listening for a while, just skimming the transcripts. I must sound cranky but KT actually derails the topics too often.
8. The extra - I listen to a lot of podcasts and tried listening to Suze Orman’s podcast. The content is great but why the music before and after? And the lengthy disclaimer at the end that went on for a minute (at x)? No one else has lengthy music and beginning and end or disclaimer in spite of the sponsorship. Am I supposed to slow it down and listen to the disclaimer or it’s just legal protection? that’s why I’m rating it low and I rarely write a review but I’ve been that turned off by this extra stuff. i.e I’m listening to the podcast and suddenly the music blasts into my ear. It’s really cheesy. Come on now Suze!
The modern real estate investor doesn’t have time to research every headline and trend. That’s why BiggerPockets' Dave Meyer and his expert panel do it for you. Learn how to invest smarter in today’s economic environment.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. A great place for information - Real estate is so different in every market, especially when you get into more local markets, however it is still helpful to know national trends. This podcast helps me as a Realtor to better serve my clients and speak knowledgeably about what is happening in the broader markets and how that impacts our local market.
2. Information is a month old? - I’m sorry but how can you record on January and not release the podcast until February ? As we all know, the market is changing week to week and even day to day. The value I used to get from this podcast was when I could get up to date market information. Sure there is helpful information about real estate investing but that is what the original BP podcast is for. This should be real time market information. Or at least not month old information. I appreciate you guys but want to see you do better.
3. Great breakdown of real estate economics - This is an amazing show for those concerned with overall real estate trends. Whether you are a flipper, House hacker, buy and hold, or large Multifamily investor this show has value and shows how the trends for all those markets are intertwined. They take current events, and reports and break them down, thinking from first principles to provide perspective. Many times the hosts don’t agree and that’s what makes it fun because there are no right answers. I appreciate the team at bigger pockets for putting this together.
4. Big fan since the beginning - Been listening since the first episode premiered, and I can easily say it’s my favorite real estate investing podcast. The show always takes a reasonable and level headed but optimistic view on real estate, plus the hosts have REAL personalities, a feature that many REI shows severely lack. Big thanks to all of the hosts for providing useful entertainment!
5. Tactical information - I love this show! It has real conversations from a diverse group of investors with all different credentials and experience. It has a vibe that they are having a real conversation and the mics aren’t there. They give ACTUAL tactical information to use and don’t try to just pump you up “Mindset” wise. They give risk factors, things to look out for, and when it’s a good idea to take an opportunity
6. Love The Data - Thanks Dave and Co. for such great content every episode! This is my favorite Podcast show! FYI, I couldn’t figure out how to give a review for a while and finally figured it out. I’d like to suggest letting people know exactly where to go in the app to give a review. That may not be practical, but I figured I’d throw it out there, since there may be others like me that can’t figure out where to go!
7. Favorite podcast for months now - Very informative. Good way to keep current with the market trends. Dave makes a good job at reading the data and drawing conclusions .
It’s awesome you can listen to opinion from people involved in different markets. Dave, would be super helpful if you could have someone from time to time with experience in Florida. Thank you for this podcast!
8. Best real estate podcast out there by far!!! - There’s something for everyone on this podcast. The host is very down to earth and not full of himself like some of the other podcast hosts in this genre. I like that it’s not a bunch of bros and ego stroking. The panel is full of different personalities all down to earth and engaging. I highly recommend it for those that want valuable information to help on their real estate investment journey.
The unlikely trio of Josh Richards, Dave Portnoy & Brianna Chickenfry team up to talk all things pop culture, celebrities, influencers & TikTok. You never know what to expect from this trio from breaking entertainment news to generational differences they’re sure to make you laugh while keeping you up to date. You can find every episode of this show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or YouTube. Prime Members can listen ad-free on Amazon Music. For more, visit barstool.link/bffspod
Release date: 2023-02-23
1. Deteriorating - Not sure if it’s because they can’t get good guests on but it’s become just them talking about headlines. I enjoyed the /. Partial headlines and then partial interview of a guest. From early days, they’ve lost a lot of ability to get guests. Also, this last episode felt like zero work out into it. Almost like they show up just to put it out and go on with their lives. Dave, you stopped your other podcast because you thought it was bad content. This isn’t bad (I still enjoy it somewhat) but it’s like the tv show that was incredible and now is only good but you still watch because of the early days. Still a chance to redeem it and turn it back around
2. Bri needs to grow up - I’m not going to rate the podcast poorly because I love it but I will say I lost a lot of respect for Bri. She has been caught in multiple lies about the boa situation and still won’t have a drop of humility about admitting her part in things. She obviously took the boa off the ground then made a video acting like an unhinged drunk Karen attacking the mother of the underaged girl. She claims this woman ripped it off her neck, but since she lied about wearing it all night and only having two white claws, who really believes anything she says? She could have used this situation as a learning opportunity but instead double down saying disgusting things. Such entitled bratty behavior. Bri holds a lot of influence and setting this example for young women is very concerning. Dave and Josh are the realest though so I will continue to support.
3. Brianna Chickenfry is liar! - Brianna Chickenfry lied and claimed that the feather boa she had been “wearing all night at MSG” when it was actually stolen off the bathroom floor and she refused to give it back. The original girls mother took it back from Brianna Chickfry (should she have ripped it off of her, no) But to say that mother needed to be run over for stealing what was here’s from you when you knew you stole it. You even posted a video of you saying you lied about it all and you found it on the floor and then deleted it. Maybe don’t drink so much the next time you go out so you don't act like that and ruin other people’s nights.
4. I just keep coming back for more! - I’m a barstool fan, I listen to some of their other podcasts as well. I started listening because I was curious and I really love it! The guests have been super interesting, Dave and Josh seem to have great chemistry. I was a Dave fan before but now I’m a fan of Josh too. I’ll keep coming back! Im hoping they stick to weekly episodes! — Briana is the GOAT.
5. Sienna Mae - Your team obviously knows very little about sexual assault. It is not uncommon for survivors to proceed with a relationship with their perpetrator for various reasons. I suggest next time you have a guest discussing such a serious topic that you A. Educate yourself B. Stop taking a side of a perpetrator. Do better. It’s people like you that make it hard for victims to come forward.
6. Should not be called a podcast - I love the show and listening to all the new drama but it’s so frustrating that when they record they record it for a video. They don’t explain what they’re looking at and they play TikTok’s all the time with no explanation as to what happened in the video. I’m sure this is entertaining to watch but it’s frustrating to listen to. They shouldn’t call this a podcast because it’s recorded for someone watching.
7. It is a good hate listen - I listened to part of the podcast and they didn’t really know anything. I knew more than they did just by being on social media and three hosts have no information. Dave wants everyone to agree with him and he’s wrong a lot of the time. Listened to this part where he said something like “she’s so stupid. I don’t mean that in a negative way” ??? Feel like he is old enough to know that adding “I don’t mean that in a negative way” doesn’t all of a sudden make your comment positive. It was also funny how they say “everyone” as in the whole internet when really it is only their biased opinion.
8. Fave podcast ever - BFFs podcast is one of my fave podcasts because it’s so action packed!! Every week I look forward to the new guest and when drama strikes on the internet I know they will be on it. I love hearing the different perspectives especially from josh bc he is one of the bigger influencers and then Dave who’s not on Tiktok a lot and briana who I didn’t know before the pod. I feel it’s fun to hear their opinions and thoughts on situations like on upcoming fights,Tiktok posts and DRAMAMAMAMAM. I like josh being vocal because the people they talk about he mostly knows and has personal experience with, which makes the pod a lot more interesting because josh can talk about how they act and how they talk. I think it adds more character to the pod.
Beat conventional advice on personal finance, investing, and business with the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki. Get ahead with his pull-no-punches style of challenging the advice we’ve all been given on money, investing, and the economy. Frustrated and frightened by the financial advice being given by the mainstream talking heads, Robert Kiyosaki sits down with professionals from the world of money, investing, business, and personal development. Listeners will be provided various ...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Close, but no cigar - Has some pretty great guests/interviews, but as others have said, Mr. Kiyosaki consistently interrupts his guests or pushes on too quickly through important/informative topics in order to play one of his million ads. This show honestly has more ads than some hr podcasts I’ve listened to. His political comments aren’t the worst but it can get annoying when his anecdotes take up more audio time than the guests speaking. Loved reading his Book but there’s a serious missing piece in the podcast.
2. So so soooo disappointed - I love rich dad poor dad, but this podcast is just the host talking in circles. I had to actually check and be sure I didn’t accidentally hit “rewind” he just kept repeating himself. Saying the same thing over and over. And talking about what happened in the s and s. It’s very unfortunate because I know he’s a very intelligent man. But just has me completely bored to death. I mean, just really really boring delivery and lack of energy behind any of it. How can I get excited to learn and progress when I’m barely staying awake. And can hardly understand him. Please take a sip of water every now and then. I really can’t understand half of what you’re saying. On to the next podcast I suppose
3. Same story over and over and over - I love the show and the books and Robert nut can someone please give him the memo that just like his time is precious, so is ours. We have heard the story about the lady yelling “spot” a million times. It was funny the first four times but now I just turn off the show when he goes down that road again. We get it. By metals- you are coming in loud and clear x! Roger- OUT.
4. The One Book Wonder - “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” was an informative, mindset-changing book for me. Everything of Robert’s I have consumed since then has been quite the opposite. Here’s the formula:
-Be direct with audience: call them losers or lazy if they aren’t rich. -Make fun of people who have jobs that don’t pay well but are passionate about them, like teachers. -Predict a recession or economic collapse every year: use that to peddle bitcoin, gold, and silver -Brag about being rich
-Cross sell overpriced seminars and classes that you don’t need Robert is successful for being successful. He found a way to take one book and build a guru empire, but all the value stops at his book. Please stay away!!
5. Grumpy uncle - Do you have a grumpy uncle who spends thanksgiving dinner complaining, explaining why he knows everything and why everyone else is stupid, and who repeats an over abundance of Fox News talking points? If so, you can skip this show because you’ve already heard it. There may be some wisdom sprinkled in there occasionally but the overall delivery is not at all palatable. Also, a microphone is tax deductible. This sounds like AM radio in all the wrong ways.
6. Obnoxious - This guy is obnoxious. First episode I opened and he starts by ranting about the current administration and bragging about hunting with the Trumps. This is a financial podcast keep it to finances. If I wanted to listen to political views I’d listen to a political podcast. Waste of time…
7. Used to be good - Unfortunately this podcast has really gone downhill. Robert has been predicting a recession for at least years. Since then, we’ve had one of the biggest bull rallies and housing boom in decades. Of course, as it happens in cycles, now the economy and housing market is in a down turn. But anyone predicting a recession will EVENTUALLY be right. Again, cylces. But of course it got unexpectedly better before the downward turn. There is no tangible advice in this podcast. The overarching advice in this podcast is (verbatim): “you have to be smarter. You can’t be stupid.” There is no one on earth who can take that “advice” and do anything meaningful with it. The vibe of this podcast is that Robert was smart when the time was right and got lucky that the timing was right to buy assets at below market value and it has now appreciated with the market bounce back. But unfortunately, he has no useful recommendations for current times and market conditions. And while I align with him politically, he sounds ridiculous when he goes on and on, repeating himself incessantly about his political views. Doesn’t not help aspiring entrepreneurs and investors.
8. Macro Insight - Great insight on all the macro level that the mainstream media and the politicians trying to sway the people from the truth. It is an amazing show all episodes are an eye opener. Kudos to the entire team for bringing this to general public that is easy to comprehend yet has an big impact. Hats off!!!!
Listen to how ordinary people built extraordinary wealth - and how you can too. You’ll learn how millionaires live on less than they make, avoid debt, invest, are disciplined and responsible! Featuring hosts from the Ramsey Network: Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, George Kamel, Kristina Ellis, and Dr. John Delony.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Best common sense money advice available - Thank God for Dave Ramsey and his team of wisdom sowers for money management! Dave’s motto is “before you can have financial peace, you first must know the Prince of Peace! God has used Dave Ramsey and his team to teach rock solid biblical truth and financial wisdom to millions of Americans. Those same people who have followed the Ramsey principles are doing very well and unafraid of the rocky seas Americans are sailing right now and are confident in making a safe harbor through this storm.
2. Only one thing that really irks me - With all due respect Mr. Ramsey, you may be a financial and investment expert but you’re not an expert in politics so please, if you want to speak about your political opinions, you might consider starting another podcast for that. Overall I love this podcast and Ramsey’s willingness to freely share this information with all of his listeners. I’m very grateful for this. The one thing that really irks me however is that he often exaggerates upon his political opinions by saying things like “the left thinks that millionaires shall be punished”. This shows his ignorance and lack of knowledge on the topic of economic inequality in America today which is ironic because isn’t the purpose of this podcast to enhance economic opportunity and mobility for individuals???…..
3. Should I wait to get better income to give you a call on the show? - I have been listen to Dave Christy and George, my income isn’t enough for me and my kids as a single mother I am awaiting to talk to you about everyday millionaire I can be I thank you so much for maintaining Poot peoples hopes alive, happy new year!!!KD
4. Not as good as Chris Hogan’s show! - Why would Ramsey network not replace Chris Hogan with someone that can help people that are in baby steps through ? I know there was drama with Chris leaving but this five minute podcast that feels like a rerun doesn’t replace the quality of show Chris Hogan was running.
5. No Need to Listen - This show is awful. How minutes would replace Chris Hogan is beyond me. Next, Dave has become very curt in his discussions with people. He doesn’t act like he has any concern about the caller at all. Next, the cohosts are abysmal. They add as much to the shows as parsley on a plate at a diner. Moving on, this show isn’t talking about millionaires, talking to millionaires, or solving millionaire problems. It’s just a repurposed caller question. If you don’t have problems with debt, there is nothing the Ramsey network can offer you. The advice is ranges from suitable to so-so. You really need to look elsewhere for good advice.
6. We are all human we make mistakes - I agree with the prior post. God teaches us forgiveness and no one is perfect. What ever he did should be forgiven. I think it so contradictory that Ramsey solution pushes a Godly/Christian prospective, but can not forgive a man for a mistake. Christianity main framework is built on forgiveness. This is what Jesus taught. Thank you Chris for everything you will be missed.
7. Disappointed - I was definitely disappointed to hear about this development given that Chris is one of my go-to people for advice, and the motivation to keep going with money. With that being said, single actions don’t define you and you shouldn’t allow others to do so either. Your mantra still applies- you need to RE-focus because you’re not finished.
8. Chris Hogan Not Finished ! - I had noticed prior to Covid Dave’s arrogance and bad attitude really coming out on many of his callers. Not that at times they didn’t deserve it... BUT it was just too harsh for me. Chris would NEVER insult and was always upbeat and positive. The fact that Ramsey cut him off so quickly and was in his business, is too controlling for me. Yes, Dave owns the company but not Chris, his personal business is his own! I will keep my eyes open and look for Chris with his own podcast. He will return in some form or fashion!!
How would your life change if you reached Financial Independence and got to the point where working is optional? What actions can you take today to make that not just possible but probable. Jonathan & Brad explore the tactics that the FI community uses to reclaim decades of their lives. They discuss reducing expenses, crushing debt, tax optimization, building passive income streams through online businesses and real estate and how to travel the world for free. Every episode is packed with action...
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. New listener, trying to binge to catch up - I listened to a couple new episodes as recommended by a friend, now blowing through episodes from the beginning, I want it all! Great knowledge, very relatable content, hosts and guests put things in an easy to follow perspective. Whether you're a financial wizard or taking your first baby steps, this is a must follow resource! Thank you!!
2. Marketing and meandering - Many ads. Very drawn out. Hard to listen to twenty minutes about Smoothies and guacamole and New Years resolutions (or lack thereof) and friends of the hosts I’ve never heard of when I want to learn about financial Independence. Haha tried this again based on an algorithm recommendation and it’s still insufferable! Many ads still, and for expensive luxuries! Why would you trust advice from a super wealthy longtime google employee about how to gain independence from employment?
3. A masters degree in building wealth - A few years ago I stumbled upon this podcast and have not once regretted listening to each and every episode. I feel like I have gotten a “free masters degree” in financial education and building personal wealth. Building for security before and during retirement. Sadly, none of this was ever taught in NYS public schools. Maybe I was taught to balance a checkbook at one point. I can’t even remember that they taught me how to figure out interest on a credit card or a loan, but the choose fi podcast has educated & opened my mind in a way that I cannot even describe. It has just been so richly rewarding as a free advanced education. While I have listened to each podcast episode since the very beginning, several including the JL Collins Guest episodes have become a twice a year re-listen for the past several years - just to re-absorb more tidbit of information. I cannot recommend this enough whether you are financially literate or in need of some guidance down that road. The only thing it will cost is your time, the information discussed weekly is enjoyable and priceless. Mike Testani - Rochester, NY
4. Brad confirmed - Johathan did hold Brad back when you compare the prior episodes to him now solo. He used to dominate the microphone and with Brad solo he is able to get more in rhythm. It’s tough for Brad generally because we know so much about him and there isn’t a lot of stories left for him to tell and how his lizard brain works. He just needs to bring guests on and try to pull as much from them as he can without relying on his stories so it’s repetitive. Well done Brad, even to keep this going at a high level a little longer!!!
5. Professor Murray - Unbelieveably terrific information. This PODCAST is important basic financial information that I WISH I KNEW ABOUT YEARS AGO. This should be a basic course for all STUDENTS. It would change the trajectory of MILLIONS of people's lives. The format is soooo "listen-able," Just like friends having a conversation. Frank Murray
6. Must listen - This has been a phenomenal podcast to educate and motivate about all things financial, but with a lifestyle balance focus. It’s not about saving every last cent, or investing every last cent, but education and motivation to save, invest, or spend where YOU want, to get out of life more of what is important to YOU.
7. One of the best! - This is an absolute must-listen podcast for me - I’m always excited to see a new episode pop up each week! Brad and Jonathan (and now just Brad) have provided support for an entire community of people who want to happen to life instead of simply having life happen to them. They’ve helped me gain perspective - and have hope based on math - that I, too, can choose to build a future of FI for our family.
8. Amazing financial clarity - This podcast was god-sent. I stumbled upon this podcast casually and I have never missed an episode in the last years. Brad and Johnathan have brought in guests that share valuable insights on college hacks, house hacks, travel rewards, tax hacks, FI paths and many more. I would highly recommend this podcast to anyone that wants to be financially responsible. Keep up the good work and best wishes to Brad for the future.
We interview and study famous financial billionaires, including Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio, and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market. We Study Billionaires is the largest stock investing podcast show in the world with 100,000,000+ downloads and is hosted by Stig Brodersen, Trey Lockerbie, and Clay Finck. This podcast also includes the Richer Wiser Happier series hosted by best-selling author William Green. William regularl...
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Very helpful - I was so impatient to carry out necessary research but I really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested , USD worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to , USD within a couple of weeks. But I didn’t realize I was dealing with a scam company, until I tried to make an attempt to withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all cost, because I could not afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online search for help, Iand tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum were a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptocurrency, funds with the help of Ganesh Cyberhackexpert At gmailcom . So I file a report and he was able to help me get back all my lost funds within few hours I feel indebted to him. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options forex, investment and any other form of online scam , reach out to Cyberhackexpert via gmail
2. A sincere pleasure and so thankful my son recommended TIP - I can honestly say my week and days commuting would not be the same if I was not listening to TIP. You have such outstanding guests, willing to share many experiences and wisdom on life , not just money that I’m so grateful for. I have now secured my Bitcoin with multi sig after onboarding with the unchained group. As a willing novice investor looking to learn as much as I can I’m sincerely thankful for all that you all do and highly recommend your show
Thank you KSR
3. I am blowing the lid off this podcast below! - I really cannot believe how much information I get from these guys for free. I learn so much from this podcast directly from the some amazing guest. The other thing is some podcast offer good information but listening to the speaker is not easy, it is annoying and just difficult so I move on. These guys are smooth and easy to listen to. Again the guest are superb! This is a small community and they all seem to know one another, following and observing what their peers are doing and saying in life / business. Imagine a guest speaker and host of the show invite you to brunch at the Wynn and they all start talking and telling their secrets and knowledge? You merely sit there, listen and take it all in using it to benefit your life, while sipping Champaigne and eating those little mini cinnamon buns. So thank you and all I can give is this message to others “Subscribe” you will not regret it. (I do not know anyone in any shape or form that is involved with this podcast) LA Mike
4. Best Podcast for BTC & General Investing - I’ve been listening to Preston and Stig since . This show is so well done it spurred me to get my MBA with a concentration in Finance. Preston introduced me to Bitcoin and I soon fell down the rabbit hole. The real
World education and insights I’ve garnered from this podcast have changed my life and have allowed me to begin to create generational wealth.
5. Paid subscription is totally worth it - I love this show but the commercials in the middle were a deterrent for me to listen to episodes. Although they were better than most podcast, since they were in the middle of the show and multiple times it ruined the flow. I also don’t feel like people should be obligated to listen to commercials and fast forwarding through them is too much effort while driving and doing other. I would gladly pay for all podcasts that I listen to if it meant no commercials.
6. My favorite podcast - I have to say I stumbled on this podcast during the pandemic and I have to say I really enjoy all your shows. I have a lot of knowledge in the financial markets/fixed income but l learn something new every time I listen to your podcast, also not to mention I went down the rabbit hole on bitcoin and now I am heavily invested in bitcoin (responsibly) Thank you for this great podcast and keep up the good work Thank you Fadi Matalka Chicago
7. Extremely educational investment podcast - This is a great podcast. The hosts are very articulate as well as excellent interviewers. The guests come from very diversified categories within the investing realm and are very knowledgeable and interesting. I though I was a knowledgeable investor until I listened to this show. I have listen to to episodes thus far and I have doubled my investment knowledge.
8. Boomer Accolades - Preston is a master podcast host; the Barbara Walters of podcasting. He is able to ask the most difficult or uncomfortable questions in such a way that a guest ingests them as though hidden in a milk shake. Along with his encyclopedic investment knowledge and macro-historical and -economic perspective, he then is able to elicit responses from his guests that are the most poignant and interesting to his listeners.
For those who have money… or want more of it! Join Mindy Jensen and Scott Trench (from BiggerPockets.com) weekly for the BiggerPockets Money Podcast. Each week, financial experts Mindy and Scott interview unique and powerful thought leaders about how to earn more, keep more, spend smarter, and grow wealth.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Repetition is good for the something something - The path to having more money doesn’t have many steps. Podcasts cover all the necessities quickly, but the biggest benefit they usually provide are voices that reinforce the message. For the shortened listening experience, I highly recommend some of the earlier episodes with stories of people who made it and episodes with tips about how to save and invest. Some of the best are the episode with Scott Trench , David Greene , Julie , and Barabara Sloan
2. Episode - Many good episodes that I have been with picking with titles that are pertinent to my situation or just good stories related to financial successes as well as learning points. Episode is not vetted - the relevant truth with that episode is very misleading. Somebody gave their version of events, but many things said aren’t helpful and misleading through interpretation of the interviewee. It’s a red flag episode in my mind and enough to write a review that isn’t favorable which I’ve never done.
3. The best Finance podcast out there - Finance Friday’s are the absolute best, Scott’s blunt breakdown of situations are just spot on and enlightening. You learn to adopt Scott’s way of thinking, understanding his stance and strategies. The next thing you know your looking at all of obstacles in your own personal life through his mindset, and for that I just want to say Thank You for all that you’ve taught me these last few years.
4. A podcast with potential - I have been listening to this show for a while. It has good intention to help people with their finances. I like the different types of episodes, especially Finance Friday. I particular enjoyed the episode on I-bonds. However, as others have mentioned, the show needs improvement both in delivery and content. The episode where Scott lays out his philosophy was so unorganized and lacks clarity. He speaks so fast as if he was nervous and the steps seem like something I have already heard from other podcasts. Nothing substantial or insightful. I was a bit disappointed as I expected more. I hope the books go deeper than what was presented. The Finance Friday episodes are more interesting since they tackle specific situations, but the solutions seem to be the same. Both hosts can continue to work on their hosting skills. i like Mindy’s optimism, but she needs to beef up her finance knowledge. While Scott seems to be logical, his delivery can be a bit less robotic. The show has potential, but the hosts need to take time to work on their style and knowledge in order to make it a better show.
5. Thorough and helpful - I have listened to Mindy and Scott for almost two years and have been remiss by not writing a review until now. Mindy is a positive and thoughtful force and has been a great cheerleader for me. Scott is my analytical twin…his uncanny ability to identify goals and design a portfolio to back into these goals have shaped and codified how I approach my financial life. I appreciate all of the invaluable work they have done!
6. My favorite podcast to listen to! - I highly recommend this podcast to anyone starting their personal finance journey. I’ve listened to hours and hours and hours of this and can say that it has tremendously impacted my personal finance framework. I absolutely love the Finance Friday episodes. In addition to Finance Friday, I love any episode with JL Collins or Kyle Mast. Those are must listens in my opinion. I can’t recommend this podcast enough!
7. Great content, but need a new co-host - Love the content and guests, but Mindy makes it really hard to listen when she constantly dominates the conversation and doesn’t let guests get their full thoughts out before telling a personal anecdote.. not to mention her rants are rarely based on any sort of logic..
8. Disingenuous - This show has really fallen off. It is disingenuous to have people who are not economists and have a surface level understanding of macroeconomics declaring that their guesses are better than the Fed. The Fed is not “destroying the economy,” it needs to be pulled back and interests rates are their primary tool. An overheated economy is NOT GOOD. We get you are trying to pump your asset class but this “analysis” has gone too far. Stick to your lane or get actual experts to speak on macroeconomics and real estate.
Ready to build your real estate empire… but not sure where to begin? Think of us as your personal trainer. From detailed breakdowns of real-world deals… to one-on-one coaching sessions and a warm, welcoming community… hosts Ashley Kehr and Tony J Robinson bring on a wide range of guests to tackle the “newbie” questions you've wondered about but might be afraid to ask. Looking to 10X your real estate investing business this year? This show isn’t for you. Looking for your first, second...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Starting my investment property journey with BIGGER POCKETS - I’m in a position, after a divorce to buy a home. So why not buy a property that pays me while I live there. As I’m going through the pre approval process with a lender I am learning as much as possible from Ashley, Tony and their guests. The more I listen. The more I realize I can do this too. Thank you.
2. Business - Hello my name is Jake, for the past year I’ve been listening to your podcast. I follow both Ashley and Tony on Instagram. What I’ve noticed on the Instagram platform is when I friended the real accounts a lot of spam accounts have followed shortly after with messages coming through with stock investing strategies and pushing for money in the programs. I don’t know if that’s something to be concerned about. Anyways I love the bigger pocket’s platform but wish there was an app for it that contained the same details as the website. I’m away from home a lot of the time due to work and do not use a laptop. I use my phone for everything. It would be awesome if you guys would come out with an app and if there is one I haven’t found it. Both my mom and dad are invested in a rental property. We split all the costs /. A retired couple is set to move in March st. As of today(//) I’m scheduled to look at another investment property with the same partners after work. Thank you for all the motivation you have both given me to get started in my real estate investing journey!
3. The Best Real Estate Pod - I was in the middle of gaining properties from an inheritance. I made the mistake of paying out of pocket and screwing up my debt. In I started getting deep into real estate pods and of course YouTube U. In I became a a BP member. I was listening to Rookie randomly picking episodes I may like. Three months ago I decided I was going to listen to all of the Rookie Pods from episode that I did not play. I’m finally done. These pods are so good I have to make a note pad describing the Appisode so I can clear my saved pods from
iTunes. I recommend this Pod to everyone including there kids in high school and college. I forget the first host but thanks to him, Ash and Ttony. Now it sad I have to wait week to week. Lol time to hit some of my other real estate pods. :)
4. Inspirational and achievable! - My husband and I both started listening to this podcast in October and have been so inspired by Tony, Ashley and all their guests. With the help of the show, we were able to jump into action and purchase our first home by mid December! As raft guides, we spend half the year in Colorado and the other half in St Louis, so the game plan now is to utilize our St Louis home as a mid-term rental for travel nurses during rafting season and the fall months while we are out in Colorado. Thank you so much for all the great insight!
5. Amazing podcast - I tell everyone and anyone I can to listen to this podcast especially when people ask me where can I start. Tony and Ashely have great energy and keep things very tangible for listeners. Keep up the great work and Ashley keep laughing don’t let anyone tell you different life is too short! All the best Sterling and Crystaliz Green
6. Amazing! - I recently started to listen to the Real Estate Rookie podcast again after about a year or so gap. I’m incredibly impressed with the growth/ improvement of both Tony and Ashley as hosts and the value they add! As a rookie investor I’ve definitely had my fair share of struggles. However, it’s comforting to come back to a podcast where others are not only sharing similar experiences but more importantly solutions! Can’t get enough of the podcast now and proud to be part of the rookie community.
7. Amazing podcast! - The best podcast to listen to when you are starting your journey into RE. Tons of information super easy to follow thank to the hosts Ashley and Tony who have a great personality and keep every episode interesting and fun to listen to. It is also very helpful to listen to all the guests they bring to the podcast to stay motivated and learn even more.
Keep it up guys!!
8. Love it! - I own a multi family home and my family lives in part of the house, so I have some exposure to tenants, leases, etc…Real Estate Rookie is fantastic to listen to as it gives information, guidance and confidence to move to the next level of real estate investing. I plan to devour every episode, take notes, read, research and be % ready with absolute certainty to pounce on my next deal when the conditions are right!
Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, and host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast. The podcast focuses on weekly economic data analysis and unbiased coverage of financial news, both in the U.S. and global markets. As entertaining as he is informative, Peter packs decades of brilliant insight into every news item. Join the thousands of fans who have benefited from Peter's commitment to getting the real story out to the world.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Had to leave a review after recent episodes - I like a lot of the insight Peter offers but recent episodes are kind of a pain to listen to with what amounts to a lot of complaining and blaming stuff on others. I end up skipping a lot and will likely stop listening if that sort of talk continues to be frequent. Hope to keep listening..
2. Telling it like it is - I studied economics in college and wrote for several financial publications back in the s. Peter is the only commentator I know of who consistently takes the latest data and interprets it for what is, rather than applying all sorts of spin and bias. Math is math and the numbers don’t lie (as long as liars aren’t publishing the numbers). Thanks for all you do Peter.
3. Audio - Peter Schiff doesn’t get enough credit. He should be as famous if not more famous than Michael Burry. I love his podcast because it’s non partisan, full of facts and in depth analysis, and he doesn’t sugar coat anything. Everyone should listen to Schiff, including Powell and Biden. On another note, does anything think the audio seems kind of off?
4. Brain surgeon - I listening this podcast for years now and it is my most favorite podcast so far some of them I listen over and over pretty much everything he says is correct in my opinion, even though I don’t have a finance degree I know a lot now how economics works I learned a lot and it cost me nothing thanks to Peter for everything I learned from him over the years.
5. Everyone needs to hear this podcast. - I’ve listened to every podcast since I found this podcast over a year ago. The writing is on the wall and he has been calling it for a long time when so many others were saying Bitcoin and the stock market were basically invincible. Many of my friends have lost so much money in crypto and the stock market in the last year. Thanks to this podcast I’ve been very conservative with my investments which has saved me so much loss compared to my friends! Peter schiff is the man!
6. Smart Economics - Loonie Politics - Love this podcast. As someone seeking in-depth analysis of stocks, finances, and economics, this is a great alternative resource. However, the host is so smart and in his own head, it’s difficult for him to have a reasonable political outlook, which often manifests as - minute rants largely ensconced in ultra conservative conspiracy theories. Still well worth the listen.
7. Gold moron - Same garbage spouted day after day after day. Do you know how much money this bozo has cost his investors over the years. This clown has been preaching gold and miners since the dinosaurs roamed the planet, or at least the past years. And as of January he’s as wrong as ever. Gold does nothing while Bitcoin soars.
8. All good until race comes up - Peter is definitely one of those guys that believe “racism doesn’t exist”. Guy takes every issue on race and turns it into the better person wins regardless of race. Which just isn’t true. Flores has proven himself to be an elite level coach yet teams were interviewing him when they already had plans to hire a white coach with less accomplishments or merits. Stick to politics and gold and PLEASEEEE don’t talk about race issues if you can only see one side.
Welcome to The Earn Your Leisure Podcast. Rashad Bilal and Troy Millings will be your host. Earn Your Leisure will be giving you behind the scenes financial views into the entertainment and sports industries as well as highlighting back stories of entrepreneurs. We will also be breaking down business models and examining the latest trends in finance. Earn Your Leisure is a college business class mixed with pop culture. We blend the two together for a unique and exciting look into the world of bu...
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Too focused on race & politics - These dudes are great businessmen & investors but if you’re not a person of color, you’ll feel left out. & maybe that’s by design? I don’t think they care ab white people & honestly since I started listening in late the podcast & content has gotten increasingly race & woke politics oriented. Some of it even feels racist towards white people. For me, I just want to be influenced by people who have love for everyone & these guys really only care for the black community. But like I said, maybe that’s by design. Like I can’t imagine my podcast being solely focused on helping white people haha. With all that said, these guys are entertaining & present financial info in a easily digestible way. I’ve unfollowed most of them but still hanging on to this podcast bc every once & a while they talk ab something outside of race. But it probably wont be long before I unfollow this cult-like following, I don’t feel welcome anyway.
2. Best Podcast - I really listen to each podcast from these guys including market mondays but I couldn’t give this a star rating because the ads are just starting to make the podcast unbearable. They talk for a minute and then minutes of ads. Now I know ads help pay bills but good grief, just too many in a row! But one of the best podcast out and definitely the best for financial literacy. Thank you guys!
3. Love the content but less Ads, please - I understand why Ads are important to your business BUT of all the podcasts I listen to, none have anywhere near as many Ads and they’re very distracting and disrupt the message, especially since they’re very random. When picking which podcast to listen to I take Ads into consideration and find myself listening to other financial literacy podcasts to avoid all the Ads
4. My guys - These two guys are some of the ones that should recognized in the black community. This is what you call “put you on game conversation”. For the ones that don’t get let don’t worry but it’s plenty of people that do get it my boys (Memphis verbiage) and keep doing your thang cause y’all changing my life. And once I get all the way together mentally again I’m change plenty lives. Salute kings
5. LIFE CHANGING INFO - I can not thank Troy, Rashad, Ian, keys, MG the mortgage guy and the WHOLE EYL network ENOUGH for the amount of FREE game that is given out. Particularly on Market Mondays to set time aside out your busy schedules to make sure THE PEOPLE EAT REGULARLY through information is literally shifting and changing the narrative one episode at a time. Since I have started listing religiously I have been able to better understand the stock market, business, and wealth building. I’m confident enough to say I am now setting my family up for the longterm and that I will be the first multi millionaire in my family just from applying the info you guys give out for free so thanks again. Keep growing and going. Love is love
6. Implied Immunity - Troy & Rashad (along with the ENTIRE EYL crew) has most definitely altered how the culture is educated; and it’s been FOR THE BETTER. I’ve enjoyed learning, watching, and most importantly sharing many different episodes. It was the episode I’ve titled Implied Immunity that flipped the script for me. Realizing how an urban metropolis benefits from uprisings and brutality, MIND-BLOWING!!! There are a variety of subjects to dive into for personal & business development. So, from the dining room to the news room I’m extremely proud to see the growth and reach these young men have attained. I consider myself blessed to be alive during such a time as THIS. Continued success, Cordia The Mobile Laundry Lady
Host, Dr. James Dahle, is a practicing emergency physician and founder of the White Coat Investor Blog. Like the blog, the White Coat Investor Podcast, is dedicated to educating medical students, residents, physicians, dentists, and similar high-income professionals about personal finance and building wealth, so they can ultimately be their own financial advisor—or, at least know enough to not get ripped off by a financial advisor! We tackle the hard topics like the best ways to pay off studen...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Physician, Mom, first generation high earner - I recently graduated residency with a high burden of student loan debt and I find the Milestones to Millionaire episodes so inspiring. Beyond that, the White Coat Investor is my most trusted source for financial information (don’t tell my Dad). Thank you Jim and Disha!
2. WCI podcast is best there is! - Taxes, insurance, investments, estate planning and more personal financial matters covered in depth than anywhere else, (and I have tried many). Host is gifted in his ability to communicate complex topics logically and clearly. You would pay thousands for similar quality advice that you get for free here…
3. Vivian - Hark! A tale I bring to thee, of a podcast most fair,
'Tis called The WHITE Coat Investor, and its fame doth compare.
With Dr Dahle as the host, a scholar of great note,
He speaks of finance and life, with wisdom as his coat. He shows the path to wealth, with nary a care,
And guides us to success, though life may bring despair.
With his counsel and direction, we shall not stray,
And our financial future, shall be bright as the day. He saves our lives, with each word that he utters,
And teaches us how, our financial future to nurture.
His lessons are priceless, beyond all measure,
And his contributions to the white coat community, a treasure. So here's a review, with five stars aglow,
For The WHITE Coat Investor, its praises I do show.
With Dr Dahle's teachings and life-saving advice,
'Tis the best investment, in the realm of financial vice.
4. My go-to financial podcast - I have been listening to this podcast since its inception. The more I listen, the more I learn and am inspired. I appreciate the diversity of invited guests and the positive messages and celebrations of those who are interviewed on Milestones to Millionaire. Dr. Dahle and his staff are providing an invaluable service. “Thank you for all you do.”
5. Great for a physicians spouse - Fantastic program been listening for a year now! My wife is in her residency and seeing how hard she works I want to be able to take things off her plate so securing our financial plan has become my side job and I cannot say enough good things about this resource. Dr. Dahle has responded to my questions and I have reached out to the resources he has provided with good from all. Keep up the great work!
6. Long time listener - I have been listening to this podcast for years! I first came across Dr. Dahle on QuantiaMD when I was trying to get free Amazon Gift Cards as a resident. I have learned a lot from Dr. Dahle and the many guests that have come on the podcast. Thanks to WCI, I am comfortable in my financial skin!
7. New Host is Insufferable - The new host is so annoying. She adds nothing new, only repeats what Jim has already said. She possesses limited financial knowledge. Of all the people that Jim could have partnered with or transitioned the podcast to he chose her. Hard to believe. Listening to her is like listening to nails on a chalkboard. And then, to make matters worse the latest guest that he brought on the show was a Marxist communist hippie trying to convince everyone that growing their own food and running their personal residence like a commune is the way to go. I hope that this is an aberration and this podcast gets back on track.
8. St Jim - If St Jack spread the word among long term investors, St Jim brings the message to Physicians. Seriously, this is one of the podcasts that have changed my perspective on life and medicine in so many ways. Answers to questions I should have been asking years ago as well as pure entertainment with questions like when can you buy a Ferrari! Jim is a saint when you consider he could be using the time to max his investment in so May ways he outlines but he is true to the mission he states in every podcast - To stop physicians doing dumb things with their money. Thank you for everything that you do for us.
At the Smart Money podcast, NerdWallet's in-house writers answer your real-world money questions. Our Nerds are your guides so you can get smart about personal finance, then get back to doing you. NerdWallet Compare, Inc. NMLS ID# 1617539 NMLS Consumer Access: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. -- Episode was Great! - The -- episode, The Color of Money, was excellent. Please have episodes throughout the year that are moderated by and include interviews with people of color. Appreciate This episode In February, celebrating Black History Month. Would love additional episodes on personal finance within the Black community, as well as Asian, Hispanic, and other segments of the population that are not specifically hi lighted. Thank you!
2. Not Detailed Enough or inaccurate Info - The speakers seem to be too inexperienced to discuss these topics. I have listened to a few episodes and most of them are too general or contain a lot of common sense advice so it is not helpful to a professional with general financial understanding. They spend a lot of time on disclaimers to not offend people or have them feel left out. I am listening to the child care episode and I just flat out disagree with a lot of information. They say that a one household wage is impossible for Families and was a dream for a specific period of time. They fail to talk about the change to a debt household. Most families are living beyond their means and can’t afford to live on one salary do to budgeting issues. They also fail to talk about the impact war had on pulling women into the workforce and the fact that it was hard for women to go back to the home when a number of women found new satisfaction and purpose in work outside the home. The episode left the listener to broad inaccurate information and no solutions. They didn’t even touch on how to weigh cost and balances of childcare or how to budget for it. It was just a complain session with general information similar to most episodes.
3. Personal finance made fun - Such well thought out and measured responses to people’s money questions, and additional discussions related to current economic situations. Some discussions are directly related to my current situation. Most aren’t, but give me great food for thought for my future financial needs. I have little interest in economics or money things in general, but this is a great informative and accessible podcast that makes learning about personal finance fun and interesting.
4. Life Changing Podcast! - I have been listening to Sean and Liz for about a year now, yay you two! I learn so many good tips and tricks from them about how to manage my money in bite-size ways. Sometimes simply positive affirmations that I made a good financial decision! This is entertaining, fun, friendly, and WORTH your time!
5. Excellent Bite Sized Info - I have been listening since I retired months ago and have found the show to be consistently smart, easy to understand, and helpful. It’s part of my Monday morning routine and gives me food for thought the rest of the week. The Smart Money team respects my intelligence, my confusion over complex investment options, and my time — it’s concise with no banal banter found in many other podcasts.
6. Great nuggets of financial wisdom each week - I am a young professional and had a number of questions and uncertainties about how to manage my money in the best way. Each episode has given me things to think out, conversation starters to have with family and loved ones about financial concerns, and useful starting points for deeper research. I especially love that Sean talks about his recent decisions with his partner and the questions they navigated. It makes me feel more capable of having those same conversations with my boyfriend as we start to think about our future.
7. Great Intro to Personal Finance - Sean and Liz do an excellent job of giving concise but well thought out tips on how to handle money. My favorite thing about this podcast is that the hosts never place blame or guilt on consumers. They are very empathetic to individual situations and leave the judgment out of finance. I would caution following the advice on the debt collection episode. Liz mentions if you call a debt collection company you can trigger a law suit. In some states you can have a motion for default judgment placed against you if you DON’T get in touch with the firm your debt has been placed with. Source: former paralegal in a garnishment department that operates in different states.
8. Everyone needs this in their life - Sean and Dayana provide invaluable information everyone needs to hear. No matter where you are in your financial life, their podcast has something for you. Be sure to read the articles at NerdWallet.com as well. My only complaint is I wish SmartMoney would come out with a new episode each week rather than every other week.
Host Jill Schlesinger, CFP®, tackles sometimes uncomfortable and even controversial money and investing issues, without the financial jargon, to get to the heart of what’s important for anyone to know. Jill takes listener phone calls and interviews informative and entertaining guests each week to uncover surprising insights and provide actionable information so you can make the most of your money. Have a question? Email us at askjill at jillonmoney dot com.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Too many product promotions - The financial advice is okay -- pretty simplistic and mainstream. She's not as annoying as other financial podcast hosts. However, her personal endorsement of commerical products is ANNOYING. I understand commercials -- podcasts need to pay the bills. But when someone who is supposed to be trusted for financial advice gets paid to recommend products....no. Just NO.
2. Aunt Jill Calls it Like it is - Jill is no nonsense and knows what’s what when it comes to finance. She’ll tell you the truth and always gives a great plan to her callers. Started listening in March and look forward to her podcast everyday. Cousin Mark keeps the show rolling and gives his financial input to make this an outstanding podcast. Thanks again for providing solid guidance and good humor every day!
3. Jill is the best! - Somehow I picture Jane Lynch when listening. I know that’s not Jill but somehow that image helps to whip me into financial shape! I just got Jill’s new book and she’s so pretty!! Now I want an update on Allen from NY! I feel like that’s the advice that I need right now. Hi Mark.
4. All About Rich People - Jill is lively and engaging. She’s a great host. Alone, she is stars. However, nearly all of the live guests are wealthy people with multiple millions saved obsessing about whether they need more millions. They don’t have money problems. Snooze. So the show is not useful for regular people.
5. Common sense financial guidance - Jill and Mark provide non- judgemental support and information that help individuals make good financial decisions- without the holier than thou advice that other so called advisors provide. Listening to this podcast is a starting point. It is the responsibility of listeners to then delve into their own unique situation and do their own analysis to make decisions.
6. Not for the Middle Class - I really like Jill. I'd like to give her five stars. But every time I tune in to hear each listeners situation I find that none of them really have any financial worry. for the record I was really fortunate to buy condos near the beach in Santa Cruz years ago. I have a modest amount in investments and I just MIGHT be able to retire next year. even though I've lost so much in the market. So ....I saw today's show "Can I retire at ?" It was the perfect topic for me. However if you listen to the caller go on and on about he and his wife's assets, which seem like it would never end, I realized how disingenuous his call was. Please. Cut me a break. Cottages here, cottages there, hundreds of thousands of dollars in various accounts plus pensions, and he's worried about retiring at ? how could that small amount fit into his scenario meaningfully? I have yet to hear a show that would be helpful to anyone in the middle class. In fact some of it's not even helpful for the upper middle class.
7. Great podcast - Recently found this podcast. I’ve been jumping around for about years absorbing different personal finance shows. “Jill on Money”, and “Eye on Money”, are two of my favorites! Excellent information relayed by good people, in my opinion. Lots of callers and no judgement by the hosts. I’m a truck driver in the midwestern U.S.A. The am to pm, hour shift is tough on tired eyes. This show keeps my interest and helps keep me motivated about tomorrow and beyond! Thanks and keep up the great work!
8. Jill is fantastic…callers not so much - Love Jill’s manner, but I cant believe the number of callers who have zero money problems that make it through the screen. The “ Oh yeah, and I have X million(s) in this account…and I am SO worried” gets old in a hurry. Makes quick work of todays episode!