Have you ever wondered how your friend bought that vacation home or why that colleague of yours makes everyone meticulously split the tab down to the last Diet Coke? Other People’s Pockets is a show about other people’s money. We ask people from all walks of life to get radically transparent about their personal finances in order to learn more about who we are and what makes us tick (and perhaps we level the playing field a little bit along the way?).
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Get inspired to ask your burning questions - The reason I love listening to this podcast is that Maya doesn’t flinch while asking probing questions most of us would never ask. That’s what makes these conversations about money so illuminating and insightful. Each pushes far past the squeamishness you’d normally have in a conversation about money into a very interesting place.
2. Interesting, witty & educational! - I’ve listened to the first eps and love the variety of guests thus far. Maya asks compelling questions and has conversations with her guests that are real, relatable and inspiring! Money and finances can be so daunting - this podcast is super refreshing and has me motivated to be more aware and proactive with my own money and earning ability!
3. Out of touch with the average person - I want to like the show, but the first two episodes are very disappointing! The description talks about “how your neighbor affords his boat” and then the first two episodes are a dominatrix and a spoiled journalist who has never made less than $k/year. REALLY??
First episode is clickbait: find a person with a financial domination fetish, and they just send you money. Reality is that this woman is a dominatrix, works super hard, and has found a super small slice of people with that financial fetish. The other episode is a very well paid journalist complaining about his childhood in “poverty of choice” and how he would rather make $, a year working for himself. No kidding. A lot of us make less than that and don’t have all the options he did. I don’t know what I expect from Pushkin anyway.
4. Too soon to tell - The first two episodes were okay but didn’t wow my the way I was hoping. The show seems to be promoting a rugged individualism rooted in capitalism, where making money for yourself out ways everything else. The second episode attempts a more nuanced approach but Adam Davidson seems so out of touch with anyone who isn’t a wealthy east-coaster that it doesn’t quite get there. I hope this show will get more radical and complex as it goes on.
Join Matt Abrahams, a lecturer of Strategic Communication at Stanford Graduate School of Business, as he sits down with experts in the field to discuss real-world challenges. How do I send my message clearly when put on the spot? How do I write emails to get my point across? How can I easily convey complex information? How do I manage my reputation? Whether you’re giving a toast or presenting in a meeting, communication is critical to success in business and in life. Think Fast, Talk Smart p...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. An honest assessment - I’ve always been someone that I feel struggled with communication. I mumble, get stumped easily, let my emotions dictate my choice of words. Improving my ability to communicate has always been a focus of mine. Maybe I need to start listening from the beginning but I really don’t know what the hype is about. I’ve tried really hard to actually extract some value from this podcast but it’s difficult. The host Matt is pretty good, he enunciates very well but to the point he sounds like a robot. For some reason he doesn’t use contractions and sounds like he’s reading off of notes. However the topics are good and his questions are good. Since these guys are master communicators, they’re very good at giving answers that sound good but don’t hold weight. These conversations are very academic and in theory seem to be very useful but the episode ends and I find I haven’t gained any practical benefit. Take for example season episode . Matt asks Allison Wood Brooks to give tips to make small taco more smoothly. A very good question. Dr. Brooks talks about why small talk is important buy subsequently provide zero tips. This example is emblematic of the entire podcast. The guests are very successful academics, and it seems like they only communicate with people of similar socioeconomic backgrounds. Maybe it’s not meant to be more, but when the episode ends and I arrive to work I find myself not having learned anything I could use myself.
2. Surprise! - It’s not often you stumble upon a great podcast that you weren’t searching for, and then leaning into it HARD. There’s more learnings in here than most leadership podcasts out there, and it really helps energize conversation around the advantages of effective leadership communication. Keep it up!
3. One of the best! - I came across this podcast by chance, but it’s now in my regular rotation. The host is fantastic, and the guests have incredible insight into communication with ties into other management & life concepts. I’d recommend this podcast though not just to those in business, but anyone who wants to strengthen their verbal communication skills. I’ve enjoyed and benefited from every episode!
4. Entertaining, insightful, and actionable! - This podcast is so insightful and I’ve enjoyed every episode I’ve listened to so far! Matt is a very skilled interviewer - he does such a great job of sharing his own wisdom and I love how he leads meaningful conversations with other communication experts who bring so much experience and actionable insight to the table. Highly recommend checking this show out - there’s an episode that will benefit everyone, and you’ll always leave having learned something new!
5. Insightful and Actionable - This was a podcast that I’d work into my playlist now and then, and came to realize just how much I anticipated hearing these discussions when new episodes were posted. Lately I’ve been going back to listen to past episodes. Great interviewer and thoughtful guests. I take new ways of approaching my call communications from EVERY episode!
6. Helpful. Keep Producing - This podcast has been very helpful for me who has public speaking fear. Listening to the style of how Matt and his guests talk in addition to the helpful communication tips they provide have been an inspiration for me to get better. Thank you to the team that creates this podcast!
7. The best Podcast on communication - I wish I can listen to more and of this Podcast, i don’t know how many times I listened to all Episodes. As a Trilingual speaker, I tend to doubt myself when I speak in front of great communicators and Well spoken English speakers etc.. I wish I had a professor or a mentor to help me have better confidence when I speak. Please share more and more Podcasts on Speaking smart... I need it to advance in my career.
Join America’s Career Coach, Ken Coleman, as he helps listeners across the country navigate the workplace, discover their passion and purpose, and take strategic steps to grow professionally and get promoted. The Ken Coleman Show will give you the competitive edge to win at work and life so you can make more money and more of an impact. Call 844.747.2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to ask Ken your career questions and be coached live on the air! Subscribe to The Ken Coleman Show...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Very helpful to us! - Love this show. The online assessment was eye opening to some of the ways God created me to be enthusiastic, that I hadn’t considered that could help direct my career and open my mind to other possible jobs. Thanks for all you share! Praying you are blessed and continue to help others!
2. The Old Gazelle of Career Advice - Hear me out: I’m not saying he’s old but I am saying he’s like an older, wiser gazelle who has outwitted every lion coming his way. The guy doesn’t have a degree and he ACTIVELY goes against the grain to encourage other people to stop chasing pieces of paper because they DO NOT guarantee success. I have a degree and I see nothing wrong with getting degrees if you NEED them. But, I still appreciate the sage advice on how to find a career that fires me up, challenges me, and helps me take care of my family and my future.
3. Life Changing - Ken is top notch, period! I listen daily and Ken is so inspirational and motivating. His talks alway make in impact on my day to day. Live fully and a life you love is always great to hear. He has changed my life for the better and I enjoy his head knowledge. Always gives a a good laugh. Favorite Ramsey personalities. Go Ken! Your killing it.
4. Umm… - Ken is observably the weakest “personality” of the bunch from the ramsey show and it’s showcased on full display when on his own. Where’s the advice and why should I trust it? Ken has no concrete credentials supporting him being an expert… on anything career wise. He’s never done any HR work or coaching of high powered CEOs, been an actual CEO or lead a company in any way. His resume and previous work experience before Ramsey has been kept secretive for this very reason. He’s a heavy conservative that gives basic “feeling in my gut” type of career answers such as… you should get a job you love with people you like making tons of money. Also, he’s a rude Ramsey show cohost interjecting with repeating or contradicting advice. He’s a puzzling move for the Ramsey team for sure as he’s observably bad at his job.
5. Awesome - I’ve listened to a few podcasts by Ken, and I believe that what he’s saying speaks to me personally. His podcasts allowed me to see a major personal fault that has been hurting me my whole life! I’m working on it. God blessed him. Bless God for Ken sharing the wisdom with us. Every episode is filled so full of information and encouragement. It sticks with you and carries you on to better things. Thank you, Ken, for making your podcasts free.
6. Worth Your Time - I’ve been listening to Ken for about two years now. I have also read “ From Paycheck to Purpose”, and purchased the “Get Clear Assessment” for myself and others. If you’re looking for a daily motivator and guide to encourage you to find the job you was meant to do, please give Ken an opportunity to help.
7. The most Motivating podcast about the work place! - I’ve been listening to Ken show for about a year now and his show is so motivating in so many different ways. Listening to the show every day gives me motivation on being a better employee at my job. If you were feeling doubtful about your job or about the work place that you’re at this is the podcast to listen to help you! Thank you ken for making a great show!
8. One of the best shows for young men. - I’m a year old young man trying to find purpose, passion and career clear direction and this is one of my favorite podcast when I first started listening to it it soon became my most listened to podcasts, and I couldn’t wait for it to come out each day. His advice is clear convicting and funny at the same time definitely my favorite show. Keep up the great work!!
From the creator of How I Built This, host Guy Raz invites you to listen in as he talks to leadership experts and the visionary leaders of some of the world's biggest brands. Along the way, you'll hear accounts of crisis, failure, turnaround, and triumph, as the leaders reveal their secrets on their way to the top. These are stories that didn't make it into their company bios, and valuable lessons for anyone trying to make it in business.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Oh love it - I love the podcast “How I Built This” so this podcast is a clear yes for me! I’ll be listening to all of them probably in the next few months but the few I’ve listened to so far are great. I don’t understand the comments on the music. I actually enjoy the music. It builds suspense and makes me more interested in the story while I’m doing chores around the house. These episodes are really encouraging. Love listening to leaders and their stories. Really encouraging. Thanks Guy & team!!!!
2. Music is an aggravating distraction. . - I’d give this a (I like it more than Guy’s HIBT) but I sometimes can’t get through an episode because of the distracting background noise (“music”). It is discordant and doesn’t fit the narrative. PLEASE drop the music. Not everything needs a soundtrack.
3. Content Fine. Guy Raz is nauseating - How can somebody who stumbles over their words so much and stutters so much have a podcast? Mind blowing. His interviewing skills are horrible. He starts and stops his words constantly. When talking to somebody he is interviewing, he will act as if he doesn't know a fact about their story and ask it like a question when in fact he obviously has done his research and knows. He's very hard to listen to.
4. GUY RAZ IS A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING - GUY RAZ WREAKS OF COASTAL ELITISM. HE CONSTANTLY TALKS DOWN TO EVERYONE AND LECTURES EVERYONE ABOUT HIS RADICAL DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST VIEWS OF THE WORLD. EATING MEAT WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE, HAVING ANY CONFLICTING THOUGHTS THAT DON'T ALIGN WITH HIS RADICAL IGNORANT VIEWS OF THE WORLD WILL EFFECTIVELY LEAD TO YOU BEING SHAMED, LECTURED, AND CANCELLED. GUY IS A
5. Guy! I love you so much... why are you communicating with this monster? - Dave has proven he hates poor people, and minorities. His methods aren’t terrible but his business is deplorable and I am personally in the process of reporting him to his local real estate board for anti trust violations. Coming from someone who was an agent his disgusting and awful approach hadn’t changed since .... hey Dave. Put your disco suit back on. I hope you go bankrupt.
Release date: 2023-03-02
Every Wednesday Brown Ambition helps you unapologetically build wealth by saving, investing and making smart career choices — on your own terms! Your hosts are personal finance expert and journalist Mandi Woodruff and Tiffany "The Budgetnista" Aliche, an award-winning financial educator and author of the New York Times bestseller "Get Good With Money". Got a question? Call or text us at 844-858-8080.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Thank you! - Thank you, both for having this podcast. Both of you have great tips. Mandi and Tiffany, thank you for helping me see outside the box. I thought I know much of finances and negotiating but obviously I was doing something wrong. I’m still learning and getting my things on track. So far Mandi, your negotiating skills helped. I was able to get at least a k boost on my salary :). Tiffany, love your energy, WOW I just love it! We need that cheerleader when working with our debt. Thank you for going above the basics of finance many of us do not think of our estate. Growing up I was taught if you don’t have it ask a sister (credit card) wow did this thinking put me in a hole. Which you are helping me get out of. You two woman are an amazing combo. Thank you a million
2. I LISTEN EVERY WEEK - - Don't love the new format. Are we doing Q&A both episodes a week? - Still wait anxiously on Wednesday for the new episodes! Love that you’re leveling up and getting the love in the new agency! Except, one piece that I miss is the support for businesses that are local / BIPOC! Please don’t promote Goldman Sachs... they have done so much harm to communities of color worldwide... - This is hands down the most money empowering podcast for women of color. Discovered them three years ago and I don’t miss an episode. Love Mandi and Tiffany!
3. Waste of Our Most Valuable Asset - I was looking to learn about finances, but I wasted minutes of my life. Wish I could get it back, but Father Time doesn’t grant refunds. Instead I learned about the personal lives of two people. They talked about their Thanksgiving time off and are now talking about eyelashes. Nothing against the hosts as human beings, but the content was far from financial. There was about minutes where they discussed their observations about the economy, but there wasn’t any deeper insight than what each of us would also observe about the economy. The financial equivalent of talking about the weather…yep, looks like it’s about to rain.
4. Fun, Sound, Transparent - I always have a good time listening to Tiffany and Mandi! A perfect pair of fun, energetic, and supportive friends giving their sound opinions on finances. I have cried, I have “yaaaaas,” I have shared what I learned/heard with others! I turn the volume all the way up just in case others are ear hustling. “We’re back, we’re black…. We’re brown Ambition!”
5. Mandy’s Negotiation Scripts are Overpriced Fluff, Buyer Beware. - I love this podcast and love supporting women in business. However, Mandy’s scripts are a rip off. I learned about her negotiation scripts in one of the episodes and thought to check it out because who doesn’t wanna know how to negotiate their salary? For $, all I got was pages of FLUFF. And I’m not talking about fully typed out pages of information. Thirteen pages of bullet points laced with large fonts and graphics. For context… a best selling book costs about $-$. And that’s to ish pages of information. For $ I expected more bang for my buck. Ripping off people who are trying to find their financial footing is a disservice to the very people you claim you’re trying to help. Because I was ripped off, I’m sharing the main bullet points here, so screenshot before they get my comment deleted. . In a salary negotiation, don’t name a number first. Say you’re excited to learn about the role etc. Research the salary range as well. . Ask for a raise when you get a competing job offer. Leverage. . When asking for a raise, demonstrate how you brought value to the team. Don’t talk abt inflation/ rent hikes. . When asked for previous compensation, say you don’t feel comfortable giving them a number. It is illegal in some states for employers to ask this, know your rights. . Ask for a sign-on bonus / or equity. Read the terms carefully. . If you have a competing offer, use that as leverage. . You can also negotiate relocation expenses . If given a verbal offer, ask them to email you the offer and give you x amount of days to look over it. . If you initially lowballed yourself, you can still renegotiate and say you’ve learned more about the role and what it entails so you want to be compensated accordingly. . If you want the job, but have a higher competing offer, you can see if they’ll match the competing offer. “I’m thrilled to work with your firm. The only thing holding me back is that a competing offer values me at $_____. “ That’s it really.
6. The First Financial Education HUBU (well, expert us) - As a first gen, Nigerian American woman, I saw my parents’ very different struggle with to provide impacted by their own citizenship status, race, colorism, class, gender, and age impacted. The education provided by expert newsies just isn’t written for us % of the time (though it’s getting better). Over this past year, I’ve learned so much and have made financial, career, and wellness plans that work for me—not someone else’s box for me. I’ve completed my emergency fund, got my retirement on track, and am rethinking my career and location. Thank you for giving me the tools to pursue financial wellness in healthy work environments.
7. Fantastic podcast— I learn something new on every show! - So I just discovered this podcast days (July , ) and have binged I don’t know how many episodes— wait, , , …. OK, I just counted, ! episodes. I’m in the middle of listening to the May th episode— the Other Side of Entrepreneurship— and I just had to stop. and. write. Mind you this is not something I do as far as doing shout outs through podcast reviews. And in fact, since this is my first time doing a review, I had to go on Google and type ‘how to leave a review on a podcast’— they gave me easy steps. Guuurrrlll!, I am a new and devoted fan of Brown Ambition and all that you’re doing!
8. Authentic Goodness - I listen to both episodes each week. I love that Mandi and Tiff talk about what is happening in the world socially let us know how it impacts them and women of color. They are smart and real. I am inspired and learn so much. Keep going and sharing, Brown Ambition - you are making a difference!
THE CARDONE ZONE is the one place to find everything Grant Cardone: Real Estate Investing Made Simple, Power Player interviews with superstar entrepreneurs, authors, experts, coaches, and business leaders; The G&E Show - the business of Marriage and How to Build an Empire; Digital Marketing tips; Young Hustlers for Sales Professionals; and much, much more!
Release date: 2022-11-01
1. Just not a good person - I have this weird quirk where I have to at least respect the person I listen to, or at least his/her knowledge on subjects when it comes to self improvement, business, etc. I do not respect GC in any area except branding. He has been able to claim he’s an expert on so many things, when in reality, it’s the opposite. Take a look at the sales podcast with Jordan Belfort. Belfort asked Cardone simple sales questions and Cardone couldn’t answer and resorted to wanting to fight. It was the most pathetic display I’ve almost ever witnessed.
2. Excellent Motivation - I have listened to Grant before since I am not a spring chicken at age of . Recently went through some serious health problems concerning high blood pressure that I created by ignoring my health. I was dismissed from my job because I just couldn’t run with the - year olds anymore. After months of feeling sorry for myself, I am self-rehabbing and going to re-create my life at a much more rewarding career than I was in before. Looking forward to coaching from Grant to exceed expectations. It isn’t over till I decide it’s over!
3. Love Uncle G! Podcasts too long! - Man, I love listening to Uncle G! X changed everything for me and I’ve recommended it to dozens of colleagues. I know GC reads this, so take it as you will…cut your podcasts down to mins. As it stands now, they are just too long. Love you man, thanks for making us all X sellers!
4. Amazing Podcast! - I got in to real estate when the pandemic started I am now close to owning a million dollars in real estate. I love listing to Grant and the advice he gives, it helps me navigate when looking at deals. I also love his background and how he flipped his life around with working hard and investing.
5. Finally, an authentic power couple to be inspired by - Your views on politics, marriage, spirituality, lifestyle, raising kids, and of course business - are refreshing. Grant and Elena are a much-needed voice in a space where often people don't have the guts to say their truth in fear it won't be the "popular" opinion. My son (who is training to be an accountant with the plan to invest in real estate) turned me on to this podcast and ever since I've been binge-listening. Even my husband is hooked now! We have been working harder than anyone we know for insane years on a year dream. Now we can ignore the people who tell us we work too much or that we "really need to take a date night" and stay focused on our goals. And Elena - thank you so much for setting a good example for other women on what a strong, business-minded woman looks like. Love you guys!
6. Great energy - Grants content is awesome. While I’m driving apt to apt GC is streaming all day in the car. Closing, follow up, passive income, you name it he is covering it. Jared and Grant put the information out in a fresh look and puts the facts first. (Januaryst) Where is this show now.. nothing since October?
7. Game Theory Simplified - A prescription for those truly interested in a establishing a growth mindset. The best articulated applications to money, relationships, work, discipline and self reflection. Disrupt your truths and invest in going from good to great. Loving this while Grant still has the interest to offer up so much exposure into his brain for free, to the subscriber.
Join our host, Who What Wear co-founder Hillary Kerr, as she chronicles the career changes that can come at any age in our podcast, Second Life.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Long-Time Listener - I’ve been listening since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better. I love hearing all of the inspiring stories as I contemplate what I may do in the future. It’s one of the few things I enjoy looking forward to for myself as I run around raising little humans. Thanks for the refuge, Hillary!
2. Vocal Fryyy - These women sound so much like the Mean Girls cast, not to mention occasionally ridiculous, “oh I know, SO inspiring!”. Really? These days with everything going on, WHO CARES? Also, any fashion references they make are said so fast how does anyone get them unless they’re all listed online somewhere? Podcast for the % and kids still on their parents insurance plan/phone bill
3. Softball questions - Interviews with a lot of softball questions, especially with people whose companies may not have a great reputation from their employees. If you’re going to talk about design and retail, talk about the problems in the industry, and what leadership is doing to retain and develop their teams instead of just fawning over the C-suite people. Ask some harder questions - it will lead to better conversations. Otherwise it’s just fluff.
4. Please Create Separate Podcast for WWW - Love the Second Life show but would be way better if you would create a separate podcast for the WhoWhatWear episodes. Some people are not going to be into the WWW episodes as much as the second life ones, and it makes checking the updates a bit disappointing.
5. Fly by Jing - Thank you Hillary for sharing your talk with Jing. I had the pleasure of meeting Jing last month at a conference and I loved learning more of her story and what a true warrior she is. Sending all the good vibes to you and Jing for building others up and bringing a higher level of compassion for women entrepreneurs.
6. Wonderful in every way - I will make this review short & sweet but Hillary is the best podcast host I’ve ever listened to and I am an avid podcast follower/subscriber. She has genuine (!) enthusiasm, interest, curiosity, and thorough research for each of her guests that span a plethora of backgrounds, industries, credentials, ages, and life experience. She doesn’t pepper in ads that disrupt the conversation and as a skilled interviewer, as any good host would, she has a list of questions tee’d up but also goes with the flow of the conversation and it’s two-way listening that many other podcasts don’t have – a marvelous rarity. Similar to the heavyweights like Oprah and Diane Sawyer, she doesn’t machine gun question guests. She adds her perspective and probes further on behalf of her listeners’ intel and entertainment. This podcast is divine in every way and I regularly pop by its homepage to give it its deserving five stars.
7. Listen and learn (even though it’ll feel like you are just being entertained) - When a friend recommended this podcast because he said it reminded him of my evolution, I was curious to check it out. I was a bit skeptical when I saw that many of the guests seemed to be half my age, but I gave it a try and got sucked in. Each episode is full of inspiring stories from people who have started brands I’ve heard of but aren’t extremely well-known. I feel motivated to keep going on my own endeavor. I’m learning as I listen, but it feels like I’m eavesdropping on a conversation between my big sister and her best friend. So fun!
8. The “always” podcast for me - I listen to a lot of podcasts, randomly, when I can etc etc. I ALWAYS listen to this podcast. I admire Hillary as a person, yes. But I also think she is an incredible host. She has a great voice both literally and figuratively. She gives space but also encourages these women. I’m confused by the other reviews that are annoyed by her praise…clearly missing the point of this podcast. From here, I have found more and more people I’m inspired by. I honestly didn’t realize I wanted to be an entrepreneur myself until I realized how much this podcast—and those that I’d been inspired by—meant to me. Second life is
A podcast offering tips and tricks for reinventing yourself by former More magazine Editor In Chief and creator of CoveyClub.com, Lesley Jane Seymour.
Release date: 2023-02-10
1. Perfect for self-development and discovery after ! - As someone who is totally changing careers at , I always gain insight and encouragement listening to Leslie and her guests. It’s definitely an important segment of society (women over ) because many of us fall between the Millennial and Baby Boomer generations with our own unique struggles and experiences. I would say, just as a side note, it gets a little uncomfortable with the extended silence on the interviews. It almost feels choppy at times because of it- I am definitely more sensitive to those types of things and I’m sure many people don’t even think twice. Just an insight! Keep it up!
2. So enjoy this podcast - As a reinventer myself, I love listening to this podcast. Hearing stories of other women going through similar transitions in their lives gives me the energy to continue to move through my own. It is inspiring to know that, at any age it is possible to move forward in self-exploration with energy and vitality.
3. Cindy Golbert - wow - Lesley I thank you for introducing me to a woman that was able to first reinvent via opportunity then necessity. Podcasting is my love , was studied out of necessity then opportunity, and now pretty much opportunity. You host and produce an awsome show with guests such as Cindy Golbert.
4. Insightful podcast for mid-career women - Thank you for this podcast. I just started listening and can relate to quite a few stories. The challenges are starting as early as mid s - being invisible, not valuing experience, etc. Many women want and deserve more, including me. I’m learning so much from the guests you interview - keep them coming!
5. Chopra Interview - Lesley this was a fabulous interview. I have almost an identical story with the addition that I ended up in a psych hospital for a week. It’s been months since my “break” and I have reinvented my life. I’m happier and healthier than I have been in years. Love your podcast
6. Lesley is the real deal! - I have followed Lesley through her career, and when she launched her Covey Club and The Reinvent Yourself podcast, I subscribed right away, and have been SO IMPRESSED by her focus on reinvention. LOVE the focus on diving in behind the scenes to get to the deep learning and specific success tips.
No BS Allowed - Are you sick of empty suits telling you just work harder? - Learn about The Maverick Selling Method, models the world's best salespeople and what they do differently. If you are in sales and have a passion for selling you will like this podcast. The focus is on b2b sales and selling. If are selling or in sales this podcast is for you. Some of the topics I cover are cold calling, spin selling, challenger sale, solution selling, advanced selling skills. strategic selling, linkedin...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Promote your guests! - I’ve never seen a show with so little sharing of guest info. The show is all about the host. Even in the show notes, it’s all about the host. Does not even mention the guest name anywhere that I can see. This is unbelievable. The host does a good job in the interview process. It stops there.
2. Please add guest information to your episode descriptions - Hi, I just found your podcast and am so far loving it! However, it would be extremely helpful if you would actually put information about the episode itself, guests, etc. rather than just a general pitch for your products in the episode description so your listeners don’t have to dig through the episodes or relisten skipping around the entire thing to try to find the name and information for the guest. Thank you.
3. Has impacted my sales career by….. - Being apart of my daily routine. This pod and the others Brian takes the time to share are pure GOLD. His philosophy and sales strategy I would gladly spend my hard earned money to benefit from. BEST part is it’s all completely free! If you in sales in any capacity of home services, give this podcast and the other he makes a listen and actually IMPLEMENT. You will see growth. Godspeed
4. Very real - knowledgeable- professional - I can’t say enough- but he is a velvety sledgehammer- Learn to sell like this gentleman- He can teach how to sell- without the appearance or feelings of being “ sold “ There are very few “ sales coaches “ that catches my interest these days, but this guy is the real- deal.
5. Thank you Brian! Much needed - Brian gets it. He gives you so much valuable and actionable information in this pod. As I travel I listen and get refocused for the day. It is refreshing to hear his thoughts on BB sales and how he conveys his understanding/frustration with how this is typically practiced. If you give it a listen it will be well worth your investment.
6. Next Level Sales Talk - You can tell by the questions Brian asks and the thought process he has that he has played the game at the highest level. You can’t fake BB success too long before people realize your just another pretender like many other podcasts out there. This podcast is full of useable insight that can actually move the needle for you in your pursuits of becoming a success BB rep.
7. Perfect time to subscribe to this new podcast! - I’m very excited to start my new journey into copywriting with Nicki at the beginning of this... her new podcast! It feels real and relevant to listen and learn her instructions at the time the podcast is actually being created (and not by going through old stale archives.) I don’t feel ‘late to the game’ or like I’m trying to catch up with everyone else.
8. School is in session! - As Brian references, sales is a lot like tennis. It takes a long time to be good at it. I have been in software sales for years and thought I was decent at it. However, I have learned so much from Brian in such a short amount of time. He shares easy to adopt tricks of the trade that provides immediate return on investment. I teaches you in a very systematic way how to get the meeting and go from being unknown to prospects, to being known! The podcast only scratches the surface, when it comes to gaining insight from his expertise. If you want the full experience and go from average to elite in sales, you MUST go through his month course. It’s easy to digest and able to be done outside of your work life. It is a small investment to take the next step in your sales career but the return outweighs the upfront cost significantly. Thank you Brian.
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 100 million listens of his 3000+ episodes, JLD has turned Entrepreneurs On Fire into a media empire that generates over a million listens every month and 7-figures of NET annual revenue 8-years in a row. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success is the modern day version of Think and Grow Rich with a revolutionary 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfill...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Changed my life! - JLD bring the fire! Each episode is packed with years of experience and solutions to real problems from his expert guests. The value-bombs stack up with each new daily dose of knowledge. The best way to start my day is tuning in. What really did it for me is listening to the many stories of those who took the risk to quit their corporate career and pursue their dream. This podcast inspired and encouraged me, but more than that, it showed me that I can be an entrepreneur. It’s given me the tools and resources to build my own corporation, hire my team, launch my website and change my life for the better. Thank you JLD!
2. So much more admiration - I just listened to your Military Real Estate Investing episode and I had no idea you are a veteran. First, thank you for your service. Second, thanks for taking about our military with so many followers, it doesn’t get enough credit. I’m in marketing, my dad is a Marine Vietnam veteran, earning the Bronze Star. I’ve seen it all, and heard it all. Thank you for all that you do with this podcast.
3. A must-listen - If you’re starting a business or want to, this podcast is Value Bomb City! Have been listening for years and it’s definitely helped me with my business more than once. I even had a direct question to JLD about something he said on the show and he personally emailed me back. Great podcast and guests all the way around.
4. Podcast (ad) - Today is the day I unfollow. Podcast was on “weight loss” and it was basically an ad for what I assume is one of his buddies. At the end of a waste of minutes and no actual information, it was, go to buddies website for to buy services from him. Always thought he was full of himself anyway. Done.
5. Horrified - I have been a LONG time fan of the show, but today’s episode was horrific. The fatphobia was rampant. Body diversity is real. Body size is NOT an indicator of health or even of heathy behavior. I am a thin person and have been far unhealthier than people in larger bodies. I had to go to the hospital to gain weight. Do some research on Health At Every Size. This episode was offensive, inaccurate, and cruel.
6. big tv commercial - Every “guest” is just selling their “change-your-life” get rich scheme. I say “guest” because who knows by what means they’re getting on the show. $$$? Every once n a while you’ll hear a morsel of relevant knowledge, but the bulk of it is advertising for their own consulting/seminar biz.
7. Definitely Amazing! - James has built Entrepreneurs On Fire into a powerful business, which has enabled him to build a team of over employees who are also owners in the company. He is one of only a handful of entrepreneurs who have had seven-figure growth in revenue annually for eight years straight.
8. The number one tool in an entrepreneur’s arsenal - Even if you are not starting a podcast, JLD and Kate continue to be my go-to for starting another business. They help you navigate not only starting, but what to do to grow, exit and overcome obstacles by interviewing other entrepreneurs. Even when a subject seems to be directed at other industries, you can always glean important information to use personally. JLD has become a hero to me.
A weekly career advice podcast focused on women, work, and all the answers to your questions so you can be more fulfilled, healthy, and successful at work. Each Tuesday, we’re here to help you make progress in your career. We uncover hush-hush topics like how to talk about salary at work and we demystify common career advice that simply doesn’t serve you. Expect “aha” moments and step-by-step career advice in each episode you can implement today. Listen wherever you get your podcasts, ...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. My favorite professional podcast! - As a career counselor for many years, working with college students and working professionals, this is my go to podcast for relevant and current information on new hiring practices, networking, job searching, and landing that next career position. Thank you Lauren and the Career Contessa team! I look forward to your podcast each week and I am sharing this with my colleagues and students! Holly
2. Great Podcast Delivering Useful Advice and Perspectives - I discovered Career Contessa on Instagram originally, and found the podcast several months ago while deciding whether or not to make a career move. I’ve found new and older episodes equally helpful and interesting. I share certain episodes that really resonate with friends and my employees.
3. A New Favorite In My Feed! - Whether you’re well established in your career, or just getting started, this is a must-listen podcast for you! Lauren does an incredible job of leading conversations that cover a huge breadth of topics related to the ins and outs of building a career you love with leaders who’ve actually experienced success themselves. I learn something new every time I tune in!
4. So helpful!!! - This podcast is jam-packed with valuable advice, inspiration and tips to feel empowered by our jobs. I loved the LinkedIn episode and some of the great hacks Lauren and her guest shared. This is such a useful podcast for those needing a career transition. I can't wait to share it with more people that I know need to hear this!
5. A super helpful resource for professional women - I wish I had a podcast like this to listen to earlier in my career! When I was in the everyday busy work in a male-dominated workplace, listening to stories and tips from other professional women would have helped me feel less isolated and find solutions to the problems I was facing as a woman (very different from the perspective from other men)!
Thank you for this podcast and I wish you continue to expand your reach with these powerful conversations.Cheers!
6. Great career info and advice - I’ve been following Career contessa on social media and get the emails and all the content and info is so great. Lauren does a great job with this podcast with diving into conversations related to jobs, career development, resumes, etc. such a helpful platform with resources and connections.
7. The Big Lie of Corporate Feminism What Happens Next - Should this whole podcast be renamed to include that it’s focused on working moms, not working women as a whole? You’re leaving out almost % of women that don’t or CAN’T have children. Still women, still with all the micro aggressions, almost always still caregivers, not all mothers. What about caretaking aging parents?
8. Encouraging Advice!!!! - This weeks was perfect. I thoughtfully quit my job from burn out and took December off to enjoy myself along with the holidays and now I’ve been listening to the podcast for tips since I’ve been in the job market again. I love it so much thank you for this. So many are helpful and encouraging.
Every hero needs a mentor, a guide. To provide insight, advice, training or even (what seems like magical) proven tools to help you succeed on your journey, every day. DarrenDaily On-Demand, hosted by Darren Hardy, is designed to act as a companion to the DarrenDaily morning mentoring sessions. A way to re-visit, be reminded and to turn ideas into practice and practice, ultimately, into success mastery. DarrenDaily, and now DarrenDaily On-Demand, is a global movement of over 350,000 unusuall...
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Love this guy! - Listening to Darren’s daily wisdom has definitely become one of the highlights of my day. What a treasure chest of great ideas! Unfortunately, the hour rule sometimes puts me in a crisis. When I get super-busy and postpone listening beyond hours, I “double down” on my resolve to stay up to date :) Thanks Darren! No matter what happens during my day, these short videos always make me smile and leave me thinking about what you said.
2. Greatness - Bebettereveryday is the mantra of this community. I’m honored to have Darren Hardy as one of my mentors. I learned so much with his teachings! More than motivation is a guide to start the great compound effect in your life and business for the good! The stories are so inspiring! I’m grateful to find this in my life! Thank you for your service and for sharing with us your greatness!
3. Consider - I would encourage this podcast host to consider how he can share daily advice without patronizing or belittling other beliefs systems that he doesn’t agree with. Once you belittle someone’s belief system, it’s hard to hear anything that is being said no matter what the value. You don’t have to bring others down to bring your yourself up.
4. out of a ! - There are so many gurus on Leadership and personal development. None of them come close to the refined and distilled, no fluff practical application of each Darren Daily, and it’s free! I have invested in every course of Darren’s. I can say the value has FAR exceed my investment. You will get a minimum of x for the investment if you do the work! Thank you, Darren, for doing the work to bring us the most relevant ideas and practical ideas that are applicable today. Darren delivers excellence!
5. A Podcast from a Mentor from C-Suite to line workers! - Many leadership/success podcasts are targeting senior leaders. The content usually doesn’t apply to workers or lower management. Darren on Demand is different. Sure you will hear Darren speak of meeting with the most successful people across various industries. However, the principles discussed in these can be applied to every level of organizations. Do you want to be better today? Subscribe and let Darren mentor you to become better. If you want to cause lasting changes subscribe to the Darren Daily emails. My routine is watching Darren Daily in the morning with my coffee and journal then listening to Darren on Demand at lunch. Where I went wrong before was by listening to over podcasts daily from different creators. This did not help me learn but had different ideas and sometimes competing ideas all in the same day. This did not help with focus but led to a blurry vision of what to do. Be intentional about selecting a small handful of voices to speak into your life. Then grow deeper into what you are learning. I am in the Navy and am not a senior leader. In fact the saying goes, “Enlisted make recommendations, Officers make decisions.” Listen to that for too long and you forget you are responsible for yourself and the key decision maker for what you focus on and how you respond to a changing world around you. This podcast and the Darren Daily have helped me to get better everyday. Insane Productivity and Ludicrous Leadership took it to a whole different level! Thank you DH team for serving leaders at different levels of their organizations!
6. Constructive criticism from your fan - Darren, as an entrepreneur, I love all your teachings, except your stereotypes about Russia. I let it go when I first heard you give one as an example, but you’ve done it multiple times now, so thought I’d let you know, it’s not professional of you to give examples that aren’t true. By trash talking about Russia, you are confirming that you are being led by the propaganda you are teaching in this episode that we shouldn’t be surrounded and led by.
I’m only letting you know because from one of your episodes, you said to let you know of your mistakes. Thanks for considering
7. Life changing - Darren and Team: I cannot thank you enough for being a part of my life and my journey. Anyone who adopts even /th of the wisdom imparted by you will have a better life and be a better person. If you love the DD, I highly recommend that you go deep on reading the books and investing in the programs like Insane Productivity and Jumpstart when they are offered. “Better every day” is the kind of life that I aspire to live. It’s a great gift to yourself and the people around you.
8. A podcast that always energizes you! - Darryn, thank you for your daily podcasts!! Every single one of your podcasts has many pearls of wisdom. You offer great advice and you also leave me feeling empowered and ready to go out and make a difference being me! I hope many, many people discover the joy of listening to your daily’s!!
Learn secrets to real estate success you won't hear anywhere else. Through mini-masterclasses and step-by-step how-to guides, each episode is designed to hep you take confident action to create a sustainable, hugely profitable and wildly successful real estate business, full of clients that want to work with you (and only you). Your instructor, Jennifer Myers, went from not being able to sell even one house her first two years as a real estate agent, to becoming one of the top 1% of real est...
Release date: 2023-01-11
1. Great for new and old agents alike - I luckily stumbled upon this podcast last December, and I always walk away with some great strategies to apply to my business. My latest take away is how to be OK with down time in my business. It’s made a huge difference for how I approach slower seasons in my business. Highly recommend!
2. So much valuable information for new agents! - I just discovered Confessions of a Top Producing Real Estate Agent this summer and I can’t get enough! It’s been reassuring to me as a new agent, has kept me moving forward with my business and helped me to overcome feeling discouraged. I just listened to the social media podcasts from June and now have a whole new strategy for approaching my social media presence and feel optimistic about implementing it! Jennifer gives you such valuable tactics for building your business, and it’s what works for you, not one size fits all. Highly recommended.
3. Helpful episode on TEAMS - “To Be or Not To Be” on a team, was a very helpful episode on fairly weighing out the pros and cons of each. I love how much encouragement Jennifer gives to no matter which route you choose. She boosts my confidence each time I listen to an episode because knowledge is power! There is so much value in her education.
4. Excellent podcast - I really enjoy listening to these podcasts! Valuable content. The books that you review are many of the books I have in my library & it’s great to hear the perspective and points of interest with real estate in focus. The only constructive point I struggle with while listening is the ultra quiet moments. I keep thinking the podcast disconnected. Thank you for putting this information together!!!!
5. Unparalleled Strategies! - As agents we’re constantly being bombarded with pitches from brokerages who claim to have the ‘secret of success’. I have yet to see information be shared by these ‘insiders’ that hasn’t been comprehensively covered on this podcast. A colleague of mine came back from a summit absolutely brimming with excitement over the ‘new’ strategy that was shared with him. I could finish his sentences word for word when it came to social media strategy because it was shared here, freely and without sitting through a day long broker sales pitch.
6. Wow. Thank you - I have tried to listen to so many real estate books and podcasts and they all bore me to death and I never get to the point or know what to say. This podcast has renewed my faith! This is a very effective poignant useful tool and it’s enjoyable to listen to! I can relate to you ladies and it’s my pleasure to learn!
7. Love "How to be Content" - This episode was so good! So many aha moments. Realized I'm living my life on the sideline afraid to not be perfect but I have truly missed so many opportunities to grow and missed the ability to appreciate what I have accomplished. Can't wait to read this book and share with my sons who are getting ready to graduate.
8. How to be content - I love this episode I can’t wait to check out the book you recommend I feel like I had been telling myself I’ll be happy when I reach that goal and the I reach it then I set a harder one rather then just celebrating my wins and not letting it take over my life completely I love your podcast
Werk Stories is a place for women of color to share their experiences in the work place. We’re talking bias, equal pay, bad bosses, racist hiring practices, crazy things your coworkers have done and said to you…this is the safe place where you can tell these stories. Allies strongly encouraged to listen! Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Week Stories - Authentic real talk about how racism impacts black women and women of color. We all so relate, right? Thank you for using your voice! These stories are building capacity for encouragement outside of the isolation we often feel as WOC. Every episode increases resource to lay a trac for self and collective empowerment.
2. Werk Stories is a Winner! - The struggle is real and Werk Stories confronts it head on! Navigating workplace social barriers can be delicate territory. Personally, I dealt with the “– isms” that I encountered by leaving Corporate America.This podcast could be the virtual mentoring needed to help you stay the course! This podcast is the articulate, intelligent, reflective discussion of an abstract, ongoing issue - racism and sexism - in the workplace. Comprehensive strategies are shared - not from theory – but from actual application by those who lived it in real time. Werk Stories is relatable, with the added bonus of providing a game plan for maneuvering through your own personal crisis, and disrupting discriminatory dilemmas in a professional manner. Agents and allies, alike, will be intrigued and stimulated to action with each episode!
3. Insightful and Entertaining - The host does a great job of letting the guest tell their story, but not letting things get too side tracked. And the guest give amazing feedback that’s equally insightful and entertaining. Plus, all of this is in palatable episode timing that doesn’t feel draining to listening to. Great podcast!
4. Valuable and Much-Needed Podcast - As a white person who is constantly striving to be a better ally, I am thrilled to have this podcast at my disposal. I honestly can’t believe no one has thought to make this before: the struggles that WOC face in the workplace in particular are not talked about enough. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a platform specifically designed to address that facet of the non-white experience in the western world. Joi clearly has a strong background in this, too, which makes her uniquely suited to running said platform. I especially like that it’s not just designed for the corporate world; it’s simply a safe place for a wide range of experiences and roles in the workforce. I have a feeling this podcast will reach an ethnically, socially, and economically diverse audience from all walks of life.
5. Needed. - In a world where abusers silence survivors to prevent progress, Joi’s voice is seriously a breath of fresh air! Black women in particular have been forced to swallow our trauma for fear of being labeled the “angry black woman,” so I am beyond grateful that Joi has created a safe space for our voices to be heard and our feelings to be validated. I believe that Joi is onto something big!!! She is an inspiration to people with similar stories and I hope that allies will listen and do their part to stop the community trauma. I’m excited to see what the future holds for Werk Stories and I will definitely be tuning in!
Build and monetize your personal brand. This show is full of some of the best marketing tips for (aspiring) influencers, entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, coaches, executives, and anyone who wants to get their message out to more people. You’ll learn the strategies and tactics that any service-minded messenger can use to find their uniqueness and separate from all the noise to create more impact, influence, and income. Each episode is hosted by New York Times bestselling author and Hall of Fam...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. What an amazing resource! - I first heard Rory on another show and was hooked! I binged through both his books (Take the Stairs and Procrastinate on Purpose) and shared them with friends. Now I get to listen to the podcast and learn new things weekly. This show is one of the few shows I always come back to listen to. I’m looking forward to working with the team more closely in the future!! Beatriz Vargas - The Grace Fueled Wife
2. Absolutely sensational! - I first heard of AJ and Rory on another podcast. Their authenticity and willingness to serve others is inspiring! I hope to be able to work with them personally and professionally very soon. This podcast is a must for any entrepreneur or individual that understands our lives have influence over others.
3. The answer for personal branding - Rory and AJ are your resource for building a personal brand. Where to start? They can help. What to focus on? They can help. All the while you see them on other social platforms living what they teach. Personable, relatable and actionable. Make sure to subscribe to this show.
4. What an amazing resource! - I am so glad I found this amazing podcast! Rory’s speaking and writing have been a huge help and influence in my life and leadership. This podcast is so practical, but also so very beneficial as it teaches us how build our brand and truly help others. Thank you so much Brand Builders for pouring out so much leadership to help so many!
5. Incredible Resource For Improving Your Thought Leadership! - This is one of the few podcasts out there that gives solid input on how to not only position your brand but also develop your own thought leadership. They produce top notch material! I’m gaining so many strategies from both this podcast and their ‘Pro Coaching Program’ for my next level of success!
6. One of my favorite podcasts - This podcast is one I listen to weekly. The guests and information shared have helped me grow my business in ways I could’ve never imagined. AJ & Rory Vaden are fabulous interviewers and do a remarkable job extracting helpful tips and strategies from their guests that make a huge impact on the listeners. Love it!!
7. Easily understood and actionable content - These podcasta are mazing. They provide such actionable information from engaging guests and of course Rory & AJ are just awesome. Highly recommend this podcast and if you really want to level up check out thier Brand Builders Group, whihc is a SUPER DEEP DIVE into much of the content they share in these podcasts.
8. Year Subscription - To be honest I am listening to my first episode of this podcast as I am writing this. However I listened to the episode that Rory did with Ed Mylett, and have been looking for more ways to get involved with this guy. I’m no one, but he has me scheduling brand calls, watching summits, and leaving reviews. I want to learn how to do what Rory is doing. Right now this should be getting me one step closer to more information!
Welcome to the Your Virtual Upline podcast hosted by Bob Heilig. This weekly podcast will give you the mindset, strategies, and skills you need to build the network marketing business and life of your dreams. Each week Bob takes a deep dive into topics like leadership, social media, prospecting, recruiting, and so much more! Bob is the founder of ‘The Legacy Leader Movement’, a totally new approach to building a network marketing business. The core values that guide his work, and the m...
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. THIS podcast has TRANSFORMED my business and my life! - Bob communicates these incredible business principles so clearly, easily, and in short concise episodes. I’m sharing this with my team, AND everyone I know! Thank you Bob for sharing what you’ve learned with us. This has helped me realize, from your example, that adding value to my sphere of influence is SO incredibly powerful and valuable!! This podcast is like a book you CANNOT put down!
2. Mind(set) blown - Thank you. People in our business would label me “the unicorn.” No one needed to convince me to do this. I loved the products, was feeling stuck and unfulfilled in my career, feeling worse about not having time for my family, saw what was possible, and jumped in. My sponsor didn’t share the business. I called her to join. Up until hearing this podcast, I felt my unique situation created my biggest challenge in recruiting “people like me.” It’s not. I simply need to focus on the more important aspects of my story. Many women are where I was…stuck, unfulfilled, tired, guilt stricken. Thank you for giving me a new focus.
3. Love this podcast!! But what about new people? - I was introduced to Bob by a family member after I asked her for a recommendation on how to do network marketing "ethically". I haven't been disappointed, this podcast is excellent for that and I'd love to sign up for Love, Serve, Grow someday! That said, I do feel like most of the content in this podcast is for people who have been in the network marketing sphere for quite some time. I literally started a month ago and don't have a team or even dedicated customers yet. I'd love it if Bob could do some episodes guiding the greenies like myself so we don't make the hustle harder blunder in the first place!
4. Truly eye opening - I heard you speak (virtually) at the Beachbody Summit. Just wow! I immediately found your podcast, started following you on IG AND I’m super excited to say my upline has scheduled a call for you to do for our team! I am constantly rewinding what you say so I can write it down. Truly amazing and love how real you are! Highly recommend!
5. Inspirational - I found Bob thanks to a reel a few weeks back. Since then, I have been listening to this podcast any chance I get! I even joined his FB group I absolutely LOVE the message he is putting out there. His podcast about transactional vs transformational has been life changing. This podcast is inspiring me to be a better me in order to become a better leader. I am so happy that I found Bob, my virtual up line! I highly recommend everyone listen to this podcast.
6. Amazing Mentor - Our team grew from team members to k team members in due to Facebook live. I freaked out a bit so I was looking for coaches that could help me with how to deal with this. I met bob back in , and I took the leap of faith to go to one of his trainings in person. It was amazing! He helped me with systems as I joined NL. Years kept going and he always told me that I couldn’t pour into other from an empty cup… at first I didn’t understand what he meant. I felt as I need to stay busy and help as many people as I could. Years went by, I kept doing his missions and program…. Learned more about how to manage my mind. It was incredible! I learned how to manage my time, how to coach the right people, how to have minimums, how to take care of me! I’ve learned that my value and worth doesn’t come from ranks, titles, how much I do, and so on…. I know what I am capable and the impact I am going to make. Bob is amazing and I couldn’t have a better mentor as him. Thanks for the Love, serve, and grow movement! I cannot wait to continue to IMPACT more lives together! Thanks for all you do!
7. Thank you!!! - I’ve listened to many many authors and mentors, John Maxwell being one of my favorites, and YOU are now added to that list! I’d actually say you’re now on my list. Your POV, your leadership, your open sharing of your foundation of faith and family and your emphasis on growth/transformation is feeding a VERY hungry audience that needed this refreshing voice. Thank you! Keep it coming because you’re saying what I’ve said and thought for years, but didn’t have a person in network marketing sharing these methods and ideas and priorities. You’re filling a void for so many. Thank you for using God’s talent and His calling to help so very many. Because you share, many lives will be transformed. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
8. Totally relatable - Talks to me - I’ve been listening to Your Virtual Upline podcast for about a year and never disappointed. I feel like Bob is talking straight to me with a lot of these episodes. I’m lucky to have an amazing sponsor and upline who foster growth and development. And I have heard a lot of what Bob says in their trainings. I look forward to the next episode every week. Great podcast for newbies and veterans alike.
Negotiate Anything is the #1 negotiation podcast in the world. The show has over 6,000,000 downloads, hundreds of 5-star reviews, and listeners in over 181 different countries. The best things in life are on the other side of difficult conversations. We help to make these difficult conversations easier by sharing the skills and mindset you need to lead, persuade, and resolve conflicts. Negotiation isn't just a skill, it's a life philosophy. Changing your mindset in this way will help you to ...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Creative framing & diverse perspectives - I find Kwame’s creative framing of how negotiation occurs in our every day lives to be compelling. It’s true that we are negotiating all day every day. Kwame’s found a way to bring disparate issues together around the singular topic of negotiations. The podcast is accessible, fun, and varied.
2. Useful and entertaining! - Kwame is a gracious and knowledgeable host with much to offer. His podcast is both practical and entertaining, and I am honored and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it. Kwame invites listeners to learn and become their best selves while engaging new ideas and diverse perspectives. And he does it all in warm and inviting ways. His interdisciplinary background further serves to provide rich and meaningful content that is useful in a wide variety of contexts. /
3. How I learned about negotiation! - Negotiate Anything opened up a whole new world of negotiation for me! As a recovering "people pleaser" faced with conflict or difficult conversations daily, I often shied away from tough conversations until I found this podcast. As the show has grown in popularity over time, I can see just how many lives are being positively impacted. It’s awesome!!! I particularly enjoy the "sparring sessions" because it's something other podcast hosts simply aren't willing to do. As the guest list continues to get better and better, I'm thrilled to be an enduring supporter no matter the circumstance.
4. GREAT way to level-up as a negotiator! - As a longtime negotiator, I have found this podcast to be exactly what I need: a variety of viewpoints on a diverse array of topics from people with expertise in the field. This is a convenient way to stay sharp and engaged for both new and seasoned negotiators!
5. An incredibly generous podcast host - I came across Negotiate Anything in late summer while researching ways to improve my communication skills. It is now among one of three shows I have saved to my library (I used to suffer from podcast overload, so I’m quite selective). Even when the topic or interviewee might not be in an area directly related to my own line of work or concern, there’s usually some insight or “Aha” I can glean. On top of that, the primary host, Kwame, strikes me as an incredibly empathetic, approachable and versatile person — half the battle of a good podcast, IMHO, is having a dialed-in presenter, and he does it with aplomb and obvious passion for his subject matter.
6. Great listening! - Hi, I have been listening throughout my journey interviewing for a new sales/events job. I’ve completed my nd interview last week with this small local magazine. The interview went great. Last thing the publisher told me is “I’d like to have you back next week to hash out the “hard details” “ I emailed a follow up and received the response stating she’d like me back but called the next meeting a “rd inferview” . What can I expect in a rd interview/ hard details? This is a small magazine not a huge corporation. My follow up question is, this week I’m prepping for this rd interview by listening to your podcasts that apply to negotiating. The stipulation is that ideally I don’t want a - at an office, I work best on a flex schedule. I mentioned it during the first and second interview and it didn’t seem they like to work that way. However for me to at my best I need to at least try to make it as flexible as possible. Any advice how to negotiate this? Sincerely, Kim
7. My favorite Podcast - The thing that I love about The Negotiate Anything podcast is that there is something for everyone. If you are on this earth and you have to interact with people, then you need to listen to Negotiate Anything. You will not only learn how to negotiate, but you will learn how to have the best conversations. You will learn more than you ever imagined. Your people skills will soar. Thanks Kwame. Keep on doing what you are doing.
8. One of the best negotiation resources! - Negotiate Anything is a great listen for anyone looking to become a professional in negotiation. Kwame host expert negotiators in multiple industries and professions, and ask insightful questions to extract tangible advice that will help anyone become a better negotiator. I’m not only a die hard listener but have also had the chance to chat with Kwame directly on his podcast about The Salary Negotiator. He’s helped me learn more negotiation tactics and incorporate those into our business.
The work advice you need, from women who’ve been there. Every week, join the co-founders and co-CEOs of theSkimm, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg, as they help you get what you want out of your career by talking to the smartest leaders they know.
Release date: 2023-01-25
1. Amazing podcast - I LOVE this podcast! I often find that my podcast feed is filled with male voices, stories and perspective, and it’s so refreshing to have women each episode talk about business! I learn something new every time. I often send friends and colleagues this podcast, and want to send them quotes from the episode to get them hooked. I wish you all provided a transcript so it was easy to quote and search in the episode to give better recommendations to friends!
2. Unsure of the focus - The show is marketed as interviews of women leaders. The episodes that meet that description are compelling. The questions and advice are worth a listen. Lately, there seem to be more interviews of actors, journalists, models, and athletes than there are business leaders. These celebrities interviews are fine, but there are a million other shows that interview celebrities. Perhaps the hosts need to interview these celebrities to draw attention to the show, but I’d much rather listen to an interview with a woman I’ve never heard of who has actually led a team. She doesn’t have to be a CEO either. There are many women VPs, women on boards, etc. that could share a wealth of ideas.
3. Such a wealth of knowledge! - As a long-time fan, I cannot say enough good things about theSkimm and to ish in particular! Carly and Danielle do such a great job of sharing their wisdom and I love how they lead meaningful conversations with other amazing women who bring so much experience to the table. Highly recommend checking this show out - you won’t be disappointed!
4. Hosts could be more self aware - The way the hosts talk to women guests of color is alarming. On the Dean James guest episode, the host’s tone and assertion was a bit rude and was also noticeably different with white guests. The host’s question: what would you say to POCs navigating the process due to the ‘environment’ was also odd. POCs have the same experience of alienation at top companies as they will at top institutions. The lumping of class and color during that segment was also clunky and lazy. Nice podcast episode topics but poor execution
5. Doses of inspiration & empowerment! - I am L O V I N G this Skimm series of interviews from an exceptionally-curated community of powerful women leaders. Each episode narrates like an intimate, fireside chat with a strong female/mentor-like figure. The founders, Carly and Danielle, are skilled at asking the poignant & pointed questions that draw listeners deeper into each story. This series has inspired me in crafting my own story/personal ‘Why’, and contains anecdotes and doses of wisdom that leave me feeling inspired & empowered every time.
6. Don’t waste your time - These girls are just annoying and bad at this. They are also so out of touch, and terrible listeners and questioners. It is so frustrating to continuously see people who may have a successful company think it can translate into everything they do working well. Not podcasting. Not for these girls. Save your time and skip it.
7. Keeps getting better - I’ve listened to this podcast from the very beginning, and it has instilled an entrepreneurial spirit in me. I’ve learned so much from listening to every single episode. Carly and Danielle are astute interviewers, and I’ve constantly been impressed with how tightly the episodes are edited. I agree with some previous reviews that there was a period of time in the middle when it felt like all of the interviews were with privileged young white women and there wasn’t much diversity in the stories/voices. However, it seems Carly and Danielle have taken those criticisms to heart and have really expanded the types of women and stories and careers they represent through the show. Thank you! And keep up the good work!
8. Has started to get a little redundant and/or uninspired… - I’ve been a long time listener of Skimm’d from The Couch after falling in love with listening to the show’s insightful and interesting guests. Unfortunately, the show has gotten a little boring within the last year, almost as though they’ve run out of interesting people to interview. Recent guests just haven’t had the spark necessary to really captivate my interest. With that being said, there are some great past interviews that I’ve listened to more than once! It’s , so I’m willing to give the show the benefit of the doubt and attribute this to being a temporary lull; hopefully, that proves to be true. In sum, start with the older episodes for optimal listening and go from there.
We interview top 1% real estate REALTORS, brokers, and agents and have them share how they have built their realty practice!
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Amazing Podcast! - I absolutely love listening to DJ Paris’s podcast. The questions that are asked by DJ are definitely straight to the point, to getting helpful answers to help all realtors whether seasoned or new. Highly recommend this podcast to anyone who is looking to expand, and scale their business to the next level!
2. An amazing mentor for your real estate biz! - DJ shares such valuable information and experiences with awesome guests. You’ll get tons of inspiration from other real estate agents who share tons of tips. They cover it all from A-Z including why how to handle buyer/seller relationships and why real estate agents can benefit from a Youtube channel. Don’t think about it - just subscribe now!
3. I hope the interviewer reads this - This show has a great concept and I wish I could listen to these guests on another show. In my opinion, the host cannot get to questions directly enough. The length of his questions or descriptions leaves me forgetting what his initial talking point was. In the episodes I’ve listened to he cuts guests off all too often. I also can’t help but notice how he spends much of the interview talking about his own perspectives, thoughts, opinions. If the host has topics to go off about he should do solo episodes. If a guest enters the conversation the interviewer should do more question and listening to teach the audience as opposed to talking about his own opinions at great length deterring the conversation. If we can hear more from the guests I feel as an audience we can get more value.
4. Fantastic format - Host is a gifted interviewer with the knack for asking both important and interesting questions. Love this format of interviewing the top % in a specific field. I’m not a realtor but didn’t matter. I was entertained and learned new aspects about the industry. Kudos. I’ve subscribed.
5. The most supportive advices in not only real estate, but in life! - This is the best advice as a new real estate agent that gives you the good, bad, and ugly! Especially as a new agent that is so overwhelmed, it’s nice to hear from others how they got started and what works for them. I am so inspired! Thanks DJ!
6. Very Educational !!! - Real Estate is not in my wheel house however I learned a great deal from D.J. Parris and his guest Ryan D'Aprile. Many of the key components did translate into my lane such as networking and always.....'the fortune is in the follow-up'. I appreciated how D.J. would stop at certain points to give a definition/explanation to those of us not familiar with real estate lingo and that was great! One last point, for me, working remotely posed several challenges because now all my communication was forced into Zoom, TEAMS and Skype. As a person who stutters, this pushed me completely out of my comfort zone but I knew I had to adapt because failure was NOT AN OPTION. Thank you again DJ for a great episode!!!
7. Educational and Entertaining! - This podcast is an excellent source of great ideas to improve your business! The host, DJ, does a fantastic job of interviewing a variety of guests and brings out what makes them unique and how you can learn from them. Your business is sure to grow by listening to this podcast and you’ll enjoy it too!
8. Thank You! - Great podcast! I always look forward to the next episode! I love how DJ will capture good key points the guest has said and then use it in a real life example or say it again in a way that makes sure we all heard it and understood it. If that makes sense As a newer agent, this is helpful. Thanks again for a great podcast. Thoroughly enjoy it. :-)
Design a life that really matters. I’m your host, Greg McKeown, author of New York Times bestsellers "Effortless" and "Essentialism" and I’m on mission to help you advocate and negotiate your way to remarkable results without burning out. Come with me on this journey every Tuesday and Thursday as we examine the most essential areas of our lives. Learn more about my books and courses at https://GregMcKeown.com.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. . The Quiet Person with the Answer - As the quietest person in most rooms, this episode caught my attention. This was a really thought-provoking episode with several actionable tips towards the end where you talk about approaches leaders can make during meetings to get the quiet people talking. Sending people the information beforehand and allowing them time to prepare was a good one, as being put on the spot can be very stressful. I think it can also help to look at the reason why those quiet people stay quiet. It’s not only that we’re intimidated by the louder voices or feel like we can’t get a word in because the conversation is being dominated by other people. Even when we do get a chance to speak, we still sometimes keep our thoughts to ourselves. I have been in meetings before where I kept my ideas and insights to myself just because no one else had said anything related to them yet. It felt like they were wrong somehow because no one else had thought of it. The fear of being judged, attacked, or humiliated for presenting a bad idea plays a role. This goes along with some of your other episodes, like the one about being misunderstood. And also the interview you did with Jeremy Utley and how he talked about going through ideas before coming up with one great one. Maybe it could help to start off a meeting with everyone throwing out ideas with the aim of getting to . And help people remember that ideas are just ideas, and even bad ideas can inspire great ones.
2. Episode - Beautifully stated! : How to Fall in Love with the Solution, Not the Problem - Uri Levine reminds us that as a leader and entrepeneur, our greatest opportunity (and privilege) is to share ‘know how’ (as opposed to ‘knowledge’) and empower others to work a juicy problem, arrive at a creative solution, and celebrate a job well done! Leadership is about others - not the individual ego. Well done! I’m a faithful listener and never miss an episode, but this was a favorite.
3. Episode - This whole series is so inspiring, but loved this episode specifically. The quote about market strategy that encourages all to show their customers and observe their reactions. JUST ACT! Then pivot. :) My husband & I are years old & entrepreneurial with our businesses but also in the way we are intentionally designing our lives/ our future! This podcast series is refreshing and I listen to it every week to refocus & feed my brain principles & stories that expand my thinking and set me up for success. Thank you, Greg!!
4. min writing! - Such a mindful act to clutter free your mind. And be concious about doing things what is most essnatial in life. I try to discipline write everyday but it always need peace of mind ad enough time to write in morning pages. Sometime it doesn't happen and paper stays blank. I love the idea time it for min and get out of mind. Excited to try! Any progress is better then no progress. With shorter length of time it feelsmire doable! Thanks so much for sharing. Every day my driving time w kids is your episode listning. Thanks for being great essnatial reminder of our life!
5. Episode : Designing a day that really matters - Greg McKeown’s ideas, books, and podcasts have deeply impacted my life. I have both of his books, ‘Essentialism’ and ‘Effortless’, displayed on my fancy bookshelves in my living room because they are one of my most treasured resources of learning how to live my life so I can make my highest contribution. I use many of the ideas and concepts from these books in my everyday life. I am sure this particular episode was meant for me (thanks Greg and podcast team for showing up for me today) I’ve been practicing quite rigorously for about years now how to hone in on my true priorities and design my day around them. I’m getting good at this but have felt off this last month, many of my days have felt chaotic. Today I had all the things come up and was struggling fiercely! It was lunchtime and I was still stuck on determining what to focus on. Out of the blue my iphone notification popped up on my home screen that Greg had a new podcast today. Lo and behold it was EXACTLY what I needed to hear in that moment. Not to mention the podcast was only mins. Short. Sweet. And to the point!! Thank you! That’s the perfect quick listen for someone who already feels disoriented and behind for the day. Greg teaches an easy and quick min tool in this episode that works wonders! I used it to alchemize my day.. from chaos to feeling purposeful and in alignment with my priorities. My big ‘aha’ was all the things that I thought were so important weren’t the real story and it only took mins to cut through the illusion, get to my truth, and reorient and center my day. Thank you so much!!
6. Episode - I saved this episode to listen to again and again. I shared with my family. I learn so much from this podcast and Mr. McKeown’s personal story. The thought change from hard things happening for me instead of to me takes so much burden off of life. Helps me be curious and look at what I can learn and grow from my experiences.
7. Helps Refine What’s Important, Wish There Was an Ad Free Version - Greg McKeown has an uncanny ability to ask questions that help you refine what is important. I do feel like a lot of people would be willing to pay for an ad-free version, to eliminate the nonessential. There seem to be a lot of ads, at least on some episodes.
8. Ep - what will get you there - It was great to hear about how skills that got you to where you are in your mid ’s to ’s often won’t get you beyond that. It’s said that what got you here won’t get you there but these guys articulated it better than I’ve ever heard, which gives me way better food for thought.
30 minutes. No sales academia. Only actionable sales tactics. Nick sells enterprise deals solo. Armand runs a team of 40 SMB AE's and SDR's. Together they break down sales strategies you can use to start winning more deals today.
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. The most actionable sales podcast I’ve ever heard! - This is the sales podcast I recommend to ALL my sales reps!! I love sales. I love to learn about sales. I love to teach about sales. I love to make sales. When I’m looking for an actionable podcast to share with new and experienced sales professionals, this is the show I always tell them to listen to. Armand and Nick find actionable guests and from the jump, the show provides value to the listener - including the sponsors of the show who always offer more than they do if you were to go directly to the sponsor. I listen to every episode and I find myself making notes of things to incorporate into my selling work. Whether you’re an experienced sales professional or just starting out, listen to these guys. It’s like a Sales MBA in a podcast. Then try what the guest suggests and your commission check will thank you.
2. Best sales podcast out of the dozens I’ve listened to - MPC is hands down the best sales podcast for SDRs, Account managers, and sales managers I’ve listened to. I follow half a dozen sales podcasts and have tried a dozen more and this one is consistently the best for practical and actionable tips you can implement from the first episode. Each guest has a wealth of knowledge and tips to share and you will not leave an episode without at least one thing you can leverage in your own sales activities. Thank you Nick and Armand for this gem! I plan on listening to every episode you create.
3. Excellent, and… - MPC excels in almost every aspect. The structure, content, and variety mark it as one of the best sales podcasts available. From conceptual ,ft approaches, to tactical nitty-gritty, every episode delivers actionable ideas sales pros will welcome. The well-organized show notes package up each episode into a useful resource. Now, take episode : Nailing the tone of your discovery. The conversation was enlightening and useful, but the barrier was, ironically, the tone. Both Nick and Armand dip into vocal fry regularly. People do this for a variety of reasons: to sound more authoritative, to mask a high natural voice, or to convey a relaxed mood. We may want to sound like Barry White chilling with a cognac, charming a date, but what the audience hears is a bored teenager who would rather be playing Fortnite after bong rips. Use your voices! The guest, Marcus Chan, was full of good advice. But I want to skip back to reinforce a good idea, not because letters, syllables, or entire words were dropped in a rush. A final request: upgrade the audio. Coming up on episodes, it’s time to leave the bathroom acoustic behind. You have a great product here that deserves the investment. Wishing you continued success!
4. Amazing! - I have been listening to this podcast for a while now & I have benefited (so has my sales team) so much that I had to leave this review. I can literally take notes, learn & then make a lesson plan around each episode. I enjoy how deep the hosts & guests dive in to each topic. Thanks guys & keep ‘em coming!
5. I’m Brand New To Tech Sale… - Hey Guys!
I love this podcast! Perfect listen if your switching careers like me! It gives you the nitty gritty with out the fluff. The MVP guest on the show are Keenan & John Borrows! Nick and Armond as know how to ask the right questions at the right time! They’ve built each episode like a course that will give you something to work on in the first mins of the show! The tools they promote are tools that work and give you an edge in your job! I can’t wait to put it all in practice in my brand new role after SDR bootcamp! What are you doing???? PRESS PLAY NOW!!!!!
6. can’t miss this - this podcast cuts the fluff and gives sales people all they need to know to succeed. not only that but this podcast is anchored down by two down to earth dudes. nick and armand. it’s nice to have two guys who are in the trenches everyday teach us rather than some older person who was successful years ago who’s out of touch.
7. Extremely high value for Sales - Do you want practical advice for improving at BB sales? In a dynamic format with high-energy practitioners who, while top of their game, are clearly seeking to constantly improve by bringing onto their show outstanding guests who deal out real-world nuggets? Do you want to make more money by improving your sales craft? Then you need to subscribe to and listen to Minutes to President’s Club. I use this to learn and get better and for coaching discussions with my team. Nick and Armand make this show great. Great work guys!
8. The only sales podcast you need - MPC is by far the best sales podcast I’ve listened to. Nick and Armand are amazing sales people and coaches, and I can’t count how many times I’ve sent their episodes (especially their cold call playbook and the episode with Kevin Dorsey) to other reps at my company. Their content doesn’t have any of the motivational/theoretical fluff that most podcasts are filled with and there have been so many times that I applied what I learned to calls I had later that day and saw immediate success.