I’m Glennon Doyle, author of Untamed, the book that was released at the very start of the pandemic and became a lifeline for millions. I watched in awe from my home while this simple phrase from Untamed – WE CAN DO HARD THINGS – the mantra that saved my life twenty years ago, became a worldwide rally cry. Life is freaking hard. We are all doing hard things every day – we love and lose; we forge and end friendships; battle addiction, illness, and loneliness; care for children and parents;...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Please don’t stop - Thank you Glennon! First on your amazing books, Untamed is what finally woke me up and got my step growing forward and believing in self love and leaving my marriage. This podcast is what kept me going and believing that yes we can do hard things. I hear myself saying yes and nodding to every episode and your guests are truly amazing. This show makes me examine my life and my actions and the show goes so far in comfortable topics. Life is hard, funny, sad, , challenging, uplifting just like this show shows! Thank you Glennon, Abby, and Amanda for sharing our humanity and showing we are not alone! Please listen and share!
2. Thank you for doing the hard things.. - Thank you all for coming together to do and talk about the hard things. I’ve lost so much family and have replaced them with you and the transformative guests you have on the show. You have changed my life by helping me grow. All three of you are the mothers, sisters & grandmothers I wish I had. Thank you from the depths of my heart. Thank you.
3. LOVE THEM ALL - I love these women. They are clever and open and have the most interesting guests they interview. I am challenged by the things they say in the best way. I really love Glennon, Abby and Sister so much. Grateful they can connect me to so many cool authors and activists. Keep up the great work, friends!
4. Sets me on back on the right track - Can’t truly express in words the gratitude I have for the thoughtfulness and sensitivity you approach these vulnerable topics with. I feel so validated when I listen and I also learn so much. I’ve especially loved the research-based topics on attachment styles & loneliness, re-parenting ourselves and parenting our kids, body image and eating disorders, the inner critic, etc. I’m so thankful you are willing to brave the endlessly mean critics and keep plowing through and making new podcasts. Please never stop. You are saying out loud what so many of us are afraid to and healing us along the way.
5. Amazing listen! - Everything you guys discuss is so great at opening new dialogue and conversations with my friends, family, and husband! We love listening each week and it’s amazing how vulnerable and honest you all are each of you bring such a unique perspective and it really gives each listener someone to connect with and hear what they may be thinking or working through. Keep shining your bright light
6. I have found my people. - We Can Do Hard Things is exactly what our world needs in the wake of experiencing simultaneously a global pandemic and the abusive leadership of Donald Trump. Glennon, Amanda and Abby have created a space (and hold a space) where we can all learn to bravely tell the truth of our lives, of ourselves, in order to heal and garner the strength to live lives of integrity and truth in a society that rejects both. After listening to each episode I feel bolstered to live in my X world with an open, vulnerable heart. I am grateful for each of you for continuing to approach the mic ready to speak the words we all need. You are teachers. You are beautiful souls.
7. Therapy and friends in conversation - Basically every week (and sometimes multiple times a week) over the last year or two I’ve been listening to Abby, Amanda, and Glennon on this podcast as they discuss challenging topics, including their lives and families, answer listener questions, and interview fascinating people. As I listen, while cleaning, cooking or driving, I feel like I too am in conversation with the hosts and show guests. When I have been depressed, this show has made me feel less alone and has inspired me to keep moving and growing. I particularly enjoyed the recent interview with Sarah Polley about her powerful movie Women Talking and her own lives experience. Lastly, I sometimes feel frustrated with mainstream feminism in the US, basically non-intersectional white feminism, and still I can appreciate that these three white hosts are trying to own their privilege and working to expand their own viewpoints and those of their listeners. Would love to hear an even greater diversity of perspectives (more Latina/x/e/s, Asian Americans, Native, more) on the show!
8. Conversations - Thank you for your wonderful smart educational and entertaining show! I have shared your podcast with many. It’s so important to discuss the hard things which all of you do brilliantly. I appreciate the very smart women young and older who bring their stories to light, sharing with the world the triumphs and lessons.
Thank you thank you
Kristen Doute has been through it all and hasn’t lost her love of love. Sex, Love and What Else Matters with Kristen Doute explores all things sex, love, and relationships. Regularly co-hosted by Kristen’s good friend Luke Broderick, the podcast is a deep dive into these topics from both the female and male perspective; unfiltered, vulnerable… and of course, SEXY! Kristen and Luke together debunk the myths and (sometimes) painful truths behind relationships and dating. She shares personal ...
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. A month in and already skipping episodes - As a newer podcast, it was at first exciting to see Kristin without the Vander pumpcast around her. I had a high hopes that she had changed/grown as a person, but not only is she still sarcastic and very passive aggressive to her podcast host, but they already are skipping episodes, and not able to get the podcast out consistently.
2. Rooting for Kristen - Episodes without Luke are good! But the episodes with him feel like a weird public exercise of Kristen justifying to Luke that it’s ok for her to not always want to have sex when he wants to while he publicly guilts and shames her for having a different sex drive. Yikes!! Red flags galore. Run, Kristen! This man is not it! Given that this is a sex & love podcast, please educate yourself more on issues related to sex, consent, and building intimacy with a partner in ways that are not about scorekeeping and “giving in” to appease a partner who uses guilt in toxic ways. Otherwise Kristen is a good host and asks thoughtful questions and has a perfect voice for podcasting. I’m rooting for her.
3. Dang - Can’t express enough how disturbing it was to listen to the summer fling story. is still a child, statutory age withstanding… Luke and Kristen’s brother are far too old to be intimate with a teenager. How is this acceptable humor (praying they’re joking) for . Get a grip. Won’t be listening and have been a fan of Kristen’s for a long while.
4. Tried . But NO - I love podcasts and really did give it a chance but i can’t get past Kristen. She was such a bad person , friend , gf on VPR . she never showed her coworkers or her boss any respect and the way she treated Ariana , literally weeks after her dad died ;that carries a lot of weight as to what kind of person you are. She can’t use age as an excuse bc she was way into her ’s. This one’s a pass & not even comparing all the other VPR girls’ podcasts bc I haven’t listened to each ones’ show. Lastly, her jackhammer laugh is enough to turn it off immediately
5. Podcasting voices - I think everyone saying they wish there was more talk bout vpr relationships that isn’t what this pod cast says it’s about so giving low star review isn’t fair. I think Kristin n Luke both have great pod casting voices. I like the truthfulness and male female perspective on sex.
6. Love this podcast already! - I love how vulnerable and honest Kristen is! Nobody better for the job of taking awkward subjects and talking about them in a straight forward manner. The male/female dynamic Kristen and Luke bring is awesome! Us girls always talk to one another about these things but hearing it from a guys perspective is pretty cool! Love y’all! I’ll be tuning in every week!
7. Long time Luke fan - I know there are gonna be a lot of Kristen fans tuning in - well I’m here for Luke; been a long time Luke fan, been listening to him for longer than I’ve known Kristen and in fact - true story, I owe Luke for helping me lasso and rope in my Wife. Happy for two of my favorite people putting their powers together on a podcast.
2 Be Better - Always forward. A podcast about communication, personal growth and traditional values. Our goal is to help people find a route to improve their lives. We answer questions asked on our youtube and tiktok and plan to do this weekly.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Love this . - I love you guys , I came out of a year relationship with my kids father . It’s was dark very ugly on both side and I knew we just aren’t meant . As I taken time to heal going on two years I’ve been single I also like learning about how I can be in my next relationship how we can work not only in a relationship but even with friends . We are all human and if we aren’t trying to better ourself we won’t grow .also thank you for showing me what “heathly” is suppose to be . Keep going so much love & light sent your way . - Michelle
2. Truly an amazing pair - Following them from tiktok, I mean these are some seriously informative people who have allowed me to credit for myself in not seeing their ways as negative, but actually applying their suggestions to my real life and things have really found themselves falling into place. Becoming better for myself with the help of this lovely podcast.
3. Killing it - When my husband shared your videos on tik tok I was intrigued, an I would listen ever so intently. I love that you are such a down to earth couple living the traditional life style! Now a days it’s hard to find couples who share the same values. I absolutely LOVE listening to your podcast and find myself wishing there was more. You both keep killing it, your opening eyes, your speaking facts, your staying true to your values and I love it
4. WOW - I started listening to you guys because odinsink popped up on my fyp and immediately he captured my attention. I then proceeded to follow and binge watch both of you because I related to your content so much! My now fiancé and I have been together for almost years and in that time there have been numerous things that we have had to work through both together and personally due to past trauma and different life events. When I found you guys on TikTok I practically sprinted to show him your content because in the numerous conversations we’ve had about marriage and kids and what kind of future we want together, we had agreed that we want a traditional marriage where I am a stay at home wife and mother and he is the provider. I recently showed him your podcast and now he calls me from work throughout the day to discuss different things that have been talked about on here. He has been absolutely hooked and so have I! I just want to thank you guys for showing a traditional marriage in a such positive light when most people see it as something to be ashamed of wanting nowadays. Your relationship with each other is absolutely beautiful and something to aspire to. Your podcast puts a lot things in to perspective and really makes people think. I love how real and raw everything you guys talk about is and I can’t wait for the next episode!
5. Love this podcast - I’m and my mom and dad raised me to wait on my husband hand and foot. I will say my husband loves my values. I really think if people will try and change and talk to your partner calmly, they will see a big change in there partner. I’ve raised my boy on how to treat their partner and their wife, and my kids partners call me to brag on what an amazing job I’ve done raising them. I love what y’all are doing with your podcast I look forward to listening to it every week.
6. Relationship Goals - I’ve just binge listened to all the episodes. I listened at first because I love your content on TikTok. My relationship with my husband isn’t the best and I was hoping this would give me some insight and tools to make things better. What I DIDN’T expect was to realize that I needed to look at myself and what I’m doing or not doing in our relationship to make it good or bad. My past traumas can no longer be used as an excuse. Thank you both!
7. Inspiring! - I have tremendous respect for both of you and I have learned so much about myself since following your accounts and ways I can better my marriage.. I LOVE that you decided to make a podcast and I will be following your journey from here on out with nothing but love and support for you both!!
Love her or hate her, but you can’t ignore the sassy, quick-witted Stassi Schroeder Clark. On her weekly podcast, Stassi examines the highs and lows of life, through the unique lens of a strong-minded woman who has grown up (and fallen down) in front of the world on reality tv. Putting her token honest and relatable twist on every topic, Stassi has mastered how to embrace being 100% yourself. Her show invites listeners in on real conversations between real friends about real topics. Stassi is ...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Love Stassi always have BUT…. - I’ve loved watching Stassi since day one. Just love watching & listening to her; however, PLEASE STOP ABBREVIATING words to “sound cool” because it IS NOT!!! IT IS SO IMMATURE & trying to be cool. It’s just sooooo obnoxious I can’t even listen . Please stop you’re a beautiful accomplished interesting wife, Mother of TWO!!! Thank You for listening
2. Love you Stassi! - Love this podcast! Stassi is great and always seems so grateful for episodes with her guests! She is always so gracious! Loved the Lauryn Bosstick episode! Love both of you ladies! Your conversation was so natural and I loved the back and forth between the two of you! Always for me!
3. Love Stassi but... - STASSI please get your breathing checked the constant gasping between words is distracting and sounds like a bunch of run-on sentences. I appreciate Stassi's opinions on topics but we need a little more depth to these episodes. Also Taylor Strecker does not have a voice for radio. I feel my cortisol spike whenever she speaks/laughs. It's too much
4. Katie Maloney episode - First time listening to Stassi Ed new podcast and was disappointed. I really like them but couldn’t finish this episode. They stayed on a topic for too long that didn’t need it. Stassi asked what she wants to do for her birthday and she couldn’t fathom that Katie wanted to go dancing for her birthday like stayed on the topic for like what felt for minutes? Like get into throw back memories ect give me some juice ect. They were talki bc about ages of people who like to go dancing, what they would wear, I just feel like they didn’t have any foundation.
5. Love! - I am subscribed to like podcasts.. but when Stassi’s gets released, it’s always getting played first. I especially love the pour it out advice podcasts. She is incredibly insightful with amazing perspective, without taking herself too seriously. I am so thankful she decided to bring her podcast back
6. Get lungs checked - I’m concerned for Stassi’s constant gasping for air. This has been going on for a while and has gotten significantly worse. It makes the worst sound on air. I don’t know how all these people have podcasts and completely lack any speaking skills. Like like like like like, gasp gasp gasp gasp. I wish they would take their job seriously and try to do better.
7. Skeptic turned fan - I was quite skeptical of Stassi’s comeback, but I have to say, I am really feeling the new content and vibe. I LOVE the episodes with Kristina Kelly - their chill, playful dynamic is unmatched and by far my favorite. Even though Taylor can be extra, I’m also a big fan of pop culture happy hour and enjoy the more upbeat pace of those episodes. It is rare to see a public figure grow and evolve so openly and gracefully. Refreshing and entertaining all around!
8. Where have I been??? - I knew Stassi and Beau had The Good, the Bad and the Baby, but I’ve been so busy producing my own show, I had no idea there were new episodes of Straight Up With Stassi. I love her. Will probably always love her. This made my week to see she’s back out there making new content for this show! Now time to stop writing this and get to getting caught up on the episodes!
U Up? is the definitive modern dating podcast presented by Betches co-founder Jordana Abraham and comedian Jared Freid, where they discuss their take on the ebbs and flows of the crazy dating world we live in. From interpreting dating app interactions and weird sexual encounters, to defining the relationship and everything in between - they’re here to make sure you don’t die alone. For more fun dating commentary, polls, and bonus content, follow @u.up.podcast on Instagram.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Narrow-minded, xenophobic, uneducated hosts - First of all, Jordana, please remember: the fact that you got married does not mean it’s going to stay that way. Please save your newly found “secure” attachment and “wisdom” and show some compassion to people who write in instead. Regardless, some advice is indeed on point and must be especially helpful for people in their early s. However, this narrow-minded endogamic attitude hosts sometimes display come off borderline xenophobic and extremely provincial. Glorifying things like only dating “their own kind” (Jewish/from the same region), picking a partner based on how similar their family is to yours and “whether they own a beach house” (quoting Jared), or saying that dating or building a relationship with non-Americans is not really a good idea because you cannot “relate” to each other (an episode about a dating show)... Really? Have you ever been abroad for longer than two weeks? Some international travel is overdue. Having a popular podcast is such a great opportunity to broaden your audience’s and your own worldview and encourage people not to get complacent in dating, and you have no intellectual capacity to grasp how much you’re missing out on by catering to the most basic sector of your audience and not expanding your worldview… Not even going to get into Jared’s mental health issues. Thank god, he’s not % away from other men, because then I’d be single forever. Jordana, lose this cohost and please push yourself more like you do on Oversharing.
2. Smart & Entertaining - This podcast is a wonderful combination of solid dating advice (Jordana & Jared are very insightful and reflective) and entertainment (always makes me laugh). I particularly love hearing about Jordana’s marriage (thank you for showing us that marriage is never perfect the way romcoms tried to get us to believe) and Jared’s past relationship (more on this, please). As someone in a long-term relationship, I would love to hear more discussions around relationships as this podcast tends to lean more toward the “he ghosted after the second date” type content. One piece of feedback- please keep in mind that not all women in their mid-twenties and older are out to find a husband as quickly as possible. I know this was a huge priority for Jordana but some of the viewpoints come across as regressive. Not all women are on a desperate singular mission to lock down a man. The amount of times this is just assumed is sometimes hard to listen to (this isn’t the s), and the frequency with which a women’s biological clock is mentioned is exorbitant.
3. Who Jordana and Jared look like - From the February episode on Jared being upset that a date said he looked like someone she knew who was ugly: Jordana is a carbon copy of Christopher from the Sopranos and Jared looks like Dan Levy if Dan Levy had joined a frat. Edit:
I’m married, but most of my friends are dating around. It’s fun to listen to the podcast and discuss, and it gives me a window into what they’re up against. The podcast is hilarious—both Jared and Jordana are really funny and open, but I wish Jared would give Jordana a little more room to breath. It would be nice to hear Jared speak more candidly about his relationship and for both hosts to consider LGBTQ dating scenarios. A lot of their commentary is very gendered and not always applicable. As someone in a relationship, it would also be fun (I hope) to hear more about problems within long term things instead of people who have been on a few dates. Overall, it’s a fun listen even if you’re not dating.
4. Long time listener… getting tough to listen - I’ve been an avid listener for years (U Up and J Train) and have always loved Jared and Jordana. With that being said, I can’t take another episode of these two complaining about how terrible/divided the internet is and how afraid Jared is of being cancelled. Jared’s negativity towards dating overall is draining to listen to. I’ve always appreciated how he speaks the male perspective, but lately he is making everything (no seriously, everything) about how making one wrong move with a girl is going to get him cancelled. And it’s almost giving him an incel type of vibe. We get it Jared - girls are terrible people who take everything too seriously and will make you the bad guy. I understand he’s had some bad experiences (I felt terrible listening to the bonus episode about the GGE girls) but it seems to be his thought process towards everything. Please bring back giving advice in a non-biased, thoughtful manner without turning everything into a rant about Jared’s struggles. This doesn’t mean that Jared needs to go, he’s a huge part of this podcast. And I also get that as people evolve, the podcast will evolve. But it’s no longer a podcast to “put my brain on the shelf” when it’s just constant negativity. I think Jared would benefit from some therapy and some overall awareness on the negativity he’s bringing to the podcast.
5. Les Mis has a BUNCH of bangers - Sharing this here because I know Jordanna will see it. When I say the Les Mis segment is my favorite segment all time of any podcast … I mean it. I could not stop laughing and my boyfriend who probably has no idea what Les Mis is just looked puzzled as I laughed to my AirPods. Love you both. Thank you for all the goodness U Up brings.
6. My favorite podcast! - I am a loyal listener and benefits subscriber and absolutely love the show. It’s super relatable and funny and J&J’s dynamic is just priceless! Jordana, ignore these haters when you’re reading through the reviews lol SOS Segment not my favorite but will always be a fan!!!!!
7. I still have so much love but.. - Jared, you're not % away anymore. This is really becoming a you thing. Overall, let's diversify guys. We NEVER discuss queer couples, we NEVER discuss non-white dating issues. You guys can be weird about ppl who do drugs, or alt lifestyles (open relationships, etc) and it's like, we don't need to hear about the year old who can't get a text back. I think you guys have good perspectives, but I'd like you all to broaden a bit. I still remember when you did the politics email in and it was so good because it felt like we were approaching a real issue. Let's do more of that!
8. Take a Mental Health Break (Jared) - Unfortunately have to agree with other recent reviews. I’ve listened to the podcast from the very beginning and can no longer give Jared the benefit of the doubt in his replies. Jordana often has to explain to him the question in simple terms after he goes on a tangent about “all women. ” Love them both, but i think a break from the pod would bring new life. Hope to hear more soon! Maybe Jordana and Maddy?? Jordana and Mike??
Welcome to PlanBriUncut where Barstool Sports’ Brianna Chickenfry- who is known as the Dr. Phil of college advice - gives the rundown of what it’s actually like navigating your life in your early 20’s. She’s not here to sugarcoat anything, sharing her insane drunken memories all while giving tips on relationships, friendships, partying & much more. Joined each week by a guest (mostly from TikTok, where Brianna herself rose to fame), this podcast is here to get us through these years of o...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. FAV POD, FAV PPL. - Bri, O Malley, Gia, and Hannah are my favorite people and absolutely love the pod! I only have one friend and because we live miles apart we don’t get to spend a lot of time with each other, listening to the pod makes me feel like I have a friend to hangout with. The pod never fails to make me feel surrounded, heard, loved, and dead from laughter. The crew always puts a smile on my face and is THE highlight of my day. Everyone is so genuine, sweet, and hilarious! Even when it’s isn’t Tuesday or Thursday I still find myself going to play an older episode. The pod is a literal lifesaver and keeps me in a good headspace. Whether its Bri and Grace catching us up on their lives, or sharing crazy stories, they never disappoint!! Even when the pod isn’t playing, I’m always thinking about my beast girls. Everything is so relatable and real, I’m so happy to have PlanBri in my life!!
2. Sleep when you’re dead XD - I don’t agree with their view points on everything but hey that’s okay! I LOVE these two. Grace is such a gem and an adding her to PlanBri was the best decision ever. The girls have a great dynamic and always make me laugh. Love that there are two episodes a week now. Love you guys. Sending stars your way
3. “Be a decent human” - It’s really disheartening to see the path Bri is going down… Seems like she’s completely losing herself. Bri contradicts herself a lot between the two podcasts she’s on/her tiktok to the point where she’s just blatantly lying. The feather boa debacle was obvs petty and she clearly lied about the entire story (confirmed by her story time that she posted and took down shortly thereafter) but regardless, she acted disgusting and just seems like an unwell, toxic person :( Bri — take care of yourself and go back to being “a decent human”
4. Interview with Brooke! - The episode and interview with Brooke was your best yet!! The chemistry and flow of everything was perfect, you all have such a great vibe, I wish that she could come on the pod again! Also, adding Grace to the podcast was one of the best things you ever did! Keep it up ladies!
5. Terrible - I used to be a big fan but Bri and Grace laughing about making fun of people in AA or how they would listen In on meetings was literally so disgusting. I was embarrassed for them. I won’t be listening to the show anymore unless they address that part. Shoutout to the guest this week for keeping his composure. Bri and Grace both need serious help.
For two decades, Chris Harrison saw it all. To be honest, maybe too much. Seriously, there are things he just can't unsee. But his nightmares, his lessons, and all that wisdom are now your gain That's right, your greatest podcast dreams have just come true! Chris Harrison is back. Who knows what he has to say now? You're going to want to find out. It's the most dramatic podcast ever... with Chris Harrison.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Thank you! Well done. - I really admire you for handling this whole situation with such grace. You were such a positive and integral part of the Bachelor and it has not been the same without you. I am very much enjoying your podcast. You are sharing how you navigated what happened with dignity and respect. This is how I have always regarded you and it has never wavered for a minute. You and “L.Z.” are great together! How blessed you are to have each other. Looking forward to your future podcasts.
2. Extremely Hard to Listen to - Wowwwwww. His first ep with Kaitlyn was painful. I do not hear any humility whatsoever. do not know if I can listen to him anymore. He gaslit her and completely undermined her feelings and made her apologize for getting her feelings hurt that he never replied. Hey Chris it’s ok for you to have your feelings and Kaitlyn to also have hers and for you to validate that. Sheesh. Also in episode two of Kaitlyn “I carved something out for years and have hosted so many things.” I know this is thrown around a lot but he gives major narcissism vibes. Yikes
3. Cold conversations - I love podcasts because it feels like listening in on people chatting in their living room, but this feels so produced which makes sense given Chris’ background. Wanted to like it, but it seems too scripted and forced. LZ lightens it up a little (again makes sense because her background IS more off the cuff conversations) but overall the podcast hosting world is a very different skill set than hosting produced TV show. It’s a no for me.
4. Love!!! - I love Chris & LZ! Been a huge Chris Harrison fan since he was on HGTV (Designers Challenge, I think?!) Bachelor hasn’t been the same since Chris was let go but I truly believe he was meant to move on to bigger & better things! Have really enjoyed getting to know LZ, she’s the sweetest! Only complaint….the depressing ads
5. Open and Authentic - Love every raw, open and authentic moment so far as Chris returns with LZ! Their IGs lives were epic during the early pandemic days and this podcast resonates with the same genuine vibe. Their vastly different perspectives and age difference bring a wide variety feel good, entertaining and dramatic moments to podcasting that is unrivaled. Don’t miss this one!
6. Disappointing - I came to check out the podcast to see exactly what he has to say. I have been listening for minutes… And there is not one mention of an apology for his atrocious behavior. Compounded by his choice to be silent for two years. Chris Harrison is a person who is capable of thinking on his feet and able to facilitate difficult conversations. Call out bad behavior in an effective mature way. He is smart and articulate.Given he has just rambled for minutes and somehow cannot comprehend how to own and apologize damaging behavior… says to me that he believes he is a victim. And he is not learned one thing. He has had coaching and counseling on the topic of bigotry and racism. He has had access to a myriad of ways to clean up his mess. And he chose not to say one word Until now. And so far it’s just a bunch of words salad.Besides alluding to how hurt he is… with He made it very clear that he has the power to rune a few people in Hollywood with some secret knowledge of nefarious activity. This is how he has chosen to open up to the public. He says there is no playbook for this situation. Yes there is Chris. It’s called communication. It’s called eating crow. We have all heard million times the very simple structure of an apology-I did this thing that hurt other people. I apologize for hurting other people. Apparently that’s incredibly difficult for Chris Harrison to do though. Racism and bigotry not only hurts peoples feelings… The perpetuated… And he perpetuates physical violence. sometimes even murder. Somebody like you with a platform who is demonstrating thatHe can create a ripple of destruction… And have the balls to not take the responsibility to clean it up quickly… HasTaught his followers that it’s perfectly fine for them to do the same. Look at the death threats against Rachel Lindsay. Anybody should go ahead and take a look at the Chris Harrison fan pages. And you will find some very shocking and dangerous drivel there. because Chris Harrison and his fans believe he is a victim. Not a perpetrator of harm. Absolutely shocked and disgusted by this pathetic excuse of “a conversation”.It wasn’t a conversation. It’s a speech. Because you’re not capable of actually listening to the truth from people who would love to respond to you. Totally disgusted
7. Bachelor Nation Is NOT the same without you - Chris, I truly applaud you for coming out with this vulnerable podcast. You are so strong and respected. I have watched for over years, and I miss you being the host so much. I agree I needed this message from you and didn’t realize until you said. It just shows what a stand up human being you are. I cannot stand cancel culture and I don’t think it solves any issues. We must come together and love one another. I am excited for your next chapters and staying a fan. Stay courageous we need you out there! Take care!
8. Let’s Talk - I loved this podcast! I loved the call from Tommy from Canada!! He spoke words we all want you to hear Chris!! I’m so glad he said “You never want to meet the people you love” (something like that) because you’re afraid they aren’t as nice and genuine as you think they are. Then he went on to say you ARE all that! Which is what I always truly believed. I love LZ on the podcast too!! Thanks for coming back, you’ve been missed!
Join leading relationship coach Stephanie Rigg in On Attachment, where she delves deep into all things attachment theory, love, relationships & intimacy - sharing her wisdom and experience to help you start making real changes in your life & relationships.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Love this podcast - Stephanie saved my life!
I have been listening for a little over year. A little history: I was married to a sex addict for years. I have been in therapy for years. After my divorce I took a year and a half to grieve and be by myself. I then started dating and met a man. My anxiety was sky high and I didn’t know what was happening. This is when I accidentally found Stephanie. The idea of anxious attachment was brand new to me. Long story short I realized I am an anxious attacher and he was a dismissed avoidant. The relationship ended. After a short time I started dating again. I have now been dating a fearful avoidant for . years. Every once in a while my anxiety will spike. Every time it does I come back to Stephanie and listen again to my “favorite” episodes. She gives me information that Grounds me, and Calms me. I really love this podcast and I thank Stephanie SO much! For her sharing this knowledge in such a calm and loving way. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
2. Wow - I’m new to attachment theory, but after having recently done some reading on it, and identifying strongly with the avoidant type of attachment, my spouse sent me this podcast. I’m blown away. I’ve literally never felt so understood and empowered to make positive change in my relationships and thereby, my entire life! Thank you!
3. Obsessed - I have recently discovered Stephanie’s On Attachment from a suggestion on a TikTok account that I follow. Once I started listening, I was hooked! I’ve listened to at least shows this week. I noticed Stephanie point out an uptick in her followers recently on the latest episode, and I just wanted to let you know I’ve been suggesting your podcast to all of my close friends! Keep up the good content for us insecurely attached ladies!
4. Back on my Journey THANK YOU! - I was scrolling through TikTok and saw someone talking about this podcast so I decided to look up Stephanie’s podcast. I have been working on my attachment style for a few years now and I have felt stuck. This podcast reignited my energy and gave me new ways to look back on my past relationships and see how I can take accountability and not demonize attachment styles. Stephanie has an amazing way of speaking about attachment style without it feeling like an attack or there is someone wrong with having a certain attachment style. Thank you so much for being so inviting. This allows many of us to feel that we aren’t alone and can make steps to have fulling relationships.
5. Insight delivered with kindness and understanding - I feel so fortunate to have come across On Attachment. As I navigate relationships in my life and seek to understand how I connect with others this podcast has proven to be an immensely helpful tool as I reflect on my part. Stephanie Rigg’s wisdom and gentleness bridged with insight as a relationship coach brings much needed guidance I need in my life. I find myself listening to an episode more than once and sharing out bits to friends. Thank you for providing such a valuable resource.
6. I’m seeing a light - I’m in the midst of trying to cope with an engagement that has ended, and it is ever so painful! I came upon the On Attachment podcast this week and have been listening to several episodes a day. This podcast has defined what attachment is for me and the role it’s played in my relationships. I’m grateful to realize my reactions and thoughts aren’t so out of left field and I’m not so alone. Most important, Im finally feeling a hopeful and that I have some control there are things I can do to make this process less painful.
7. Thank you! - I’ve been listening to this podcast religiously over the last few months and it’s been so helpful and validating as I’ve processed my relationship and its many twists and turns. Stephanie has provided a compassionate lens with which to see my role in the relationship as well as my partner’s, and I feel really supported by the space she holds. I especially loved this week’s episode exploring tips for how to approach difficult conversations with avoidant attached partners; I learned a great deal and look forward to applying these techniques. Thank you thank you! Beyond grateful.
8. / recommend, you’ll be listening again and again! - On Attachment is a must listen. I found Stephanie on Instagram about a year ago when I was desperate to learn about how my attachment style was contributing to the push-pull cycle I was stuck in with my partner. After listening to the first episode, I was hooked. Stephanie has a way of giving so much valuable information, in bite-sized pieces that isn’t overwhelming, and her peaceful energy is so inviting. I remember listening to all the episodes available, multiple times, feeling so understood by Stephanie. Unfortunately, soon after finding the podcast, my long-term relationship ended. I am so, so grateful my breakup aligned with the release of Stephanie’s content around navigating a breakup because it truly helped get me through some tough times. I again found my myself listening to many of the episodes on repeat, feeling so supported, seen, and comforted by the information and insight I was gaining. Like the podcast, Stephanie’s Higher Love course felt like it was created and personalized just for me, it was exactly what I needed at the time and it was instrumental in helping me move forward in my healing process. I can’t recommend this podcast enough. Thank you, Stephanie, I appreciate this work you are doing so very much.
Nicole Byer is single and has been for decades. She’s smart, funny, has a fat ass and loves giving blow jobs. So the question is why is she perpetually single? This podcast is a quest to find that answer. Every week, Nicole invites a comedian, friend, or ex-fling to interview their dating life and figure out her own.
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. Always entertaining and hilarious! - I already enjoy Nicole so this podcast is just perfect. Guests are entertaining and funny. Nicole has me smiling the whole episode (most of the time). Topics are usually about relationships (which normally wouldn’t be my cup of tea) but if you like her I’d definitely give it a listen. She is a great interviewer and really down to earth but raunchy as well. Love love love.
2. I listen to every ad. She kills me for no reason. - Thanks for being such a fun and also lowkey serious. But serious fun? Person to listen to. Truly. Ur ads are soy funny. Sry. I type stupid. Thank you again and honestly. This whole moment of “am I undervaluing myself by making a joke that it would be hilarious for someone to want me” just makes me more intrigued and root for you more. Where ever your happy place ends up being, I’m soy along for the ride. Again. Thank you and good luck!!
3. Gets me through - I don’t know how to put into words how much Nicole has helped me get through my past year. She is by far the funniest podcast host of the century, and I always get little snippets of her throughout my week god bless her because of “best friends” and of course WWYDM. Best guests, best host, best laughs ugh I love Nicole and this premise to death!
Also I am a year old gay so she reaches the lgbtq youth people. I will listen for hours.
4. I love Nicole! - Such a great show, I adore Nicole’s genuineness and find the show so fun and funny! After listening to the episode with the beautiful Keke Palmer, I had to stop laughing long enough to google the ratio of men to women in the world… Keke said there are like women to every man… but really its like men to women, so just like half and half, the odds are way better than she was shouting out! Hooray! Thanks for being my favorite diva! What a treat what a dream!
5. th Episode - Oh wow I just listened to the th episode and Willam was so forthcoming and disarming! What a treat! A But I want to talk about how adorable “Malaysia” guy was. I’d love to see if other guys you date can answer your survey like this nice gentleman kinda did so listeners can gather data and get down to the bottom of why no suitor has come to his/her senses and locked you down! Ps: “Moo!” by DojaCat should be your theme song because you embody everything in that song!
6. The guests are amazing, the host is amazing, just listen to the show - I just saw the latest episode was with Keke Palmer and I couldn’t click play fast enough. WWYDM is one of my favorite podcasts. Always funny, often helpful, and sometimes touching. Nicole Byer is a national treasure and we have never deserved her.
7. Love Nicole BUT… - I love Nicole, she is one of my favorite comedians and I watch/listen to anything she’s in religiously. BUT ever since the podcast joined Team Coco, I feel like the quality of the guests has really taken a nose dive. She’s recently been talking to some real boring people and it’s a snooze-pocalypse. Now and then Nicole comes alive when she gets to talk to interesting people (a lot of the time these are queer, PoC and non boring strs guests), but that seems to be few and far between now. I’ll continue listening, but if the quality of the guests doesn’t improve, I might skip more and more episodes. Love you Nicole, but your producers need to put in as much works as you put in!
8. So empowering and funny! - I am so glad I went to Nicole’s IG and saw her podcast. It is coming at a very monumental time in my life where I need to hear stories of unconventional and untraditional ways of loving as someone who wants a relationship! It is empowering and funny and allows us to know more intimately about people we genuinely like. Thank you Nicole
Journey with me, Laterras R. Whitfield, as I discover, uncover, and recover love. From interviews with singles, married, divorcees, and maybe even those in polyamorous relationships, we promise every episode to be L.I.T. (Living Intentionally and Transparently).
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Dating Myself - I absolutely love this podcast. As I’m on this journey, preparing myself for marriage, of self-love and dating myself the nuggets I get from these couples, especially grandma and grandpa because my grandparents were married for years, so I identify with their love and wish that I had filmed my grandparents when God told me too. I look forward to every episode Thank you Laterras for your obedience.
2. Knowledge - I have learned so much listening to this podcast. My spirit has been feed listening to Gods people talk about love, heartaches, triumphs, and shortcomings in a way that gives so much glory to God. It so beautiful to hear a God fearing black man provide the world with so much knowledge that is needed in our society today. I am forever grateful I found this podcast. I’m constantly sharing episodes with my male and female friends. There isn’t another podcast on this planet helping more people than this one!!!
3. A necessity for growing as a single Christian - This podcast is outstanding and I applaud the creative approach it takes in presenting the search for love. Christians do not often find this type of transparency in church or our communities. Thus we are left to think we are alone in our struggles, hang ups and difficulties in finding love. The guests are always incredible examples of hope and offer real life advice to the listeners. Thank you for placing your personal life and struggles out here for all of us to learn from, grow from and most importantly to renew our hope each week. As a side note, as a woman currently dating a black man you have brought new awareness of his struggles culturally and given me tremendous insight that has helped me to have greater understanding of him as a person. Thank you so much and may God continue to bless this ministry!
4. Inspiring/God Ordained/Life Altering - When I say this podcast stirred something up in and helped me, by God’s grace, lift me out of darkness that’s an understatement. Why would a woman whose marriage ended due to his infidelity, multiple times, listen to a man who openly discusses he committed adultery in his marriage? Purpose. That’s it. God divinely reminding me of where He wanted to take me years ago, how I got distracted, and how he recently showed me how HE will use my pain to help others on a grand scale. How having a marriage ministry with my future husband that reflects the love God has for us is still possible. God using this podcast to rejuvenate me once again. Inspired me to begin a solo podcast first on a subject Christ said is lacking in the body of believers and how that will open up to love beyond our understanding to bring healing and usher in Godly type of love. I’m grateful beyond words….it goes way beyond a relationship podcast for me. Destiny Joy
5. REQUIREMENT TO YOUR PLAYLIST - I have learned and healed so much from this playlist. This podcast has been a true blessing. I love the realness and transparency (L.I.T) both Laterras and his guests bring. Great perspective that can benefit both men and women of all ages, races, and beliefs. If you’re single, married, heart broken, confused on what love is and should be, need hope for your future/current relationships…. then this is thee podcast for you! Definitely advise listening in chronological order in which they aired and walk with Laterras on his journey to rediscovering love as he goes through the healing process. NOTHING is off this table.
6. More Than Just Talk - God led me to this podcast when it was in its rd season. I watched an episode, then went back to the very first season, watched every single episode and currently there isn’t an episode I haven’t seen! This podcast will feed you mind, heart and soul in regards to life and relationships. Laterras has coined the phrase LIT, Living Intentionally and transparently and he and his guest are the epitome of being LIT!!!! This is absolutely my favorite podcast!! I thank you Laterras and God for the amazing work you’re doing
7. What I needed - I discovered DFW at a time where I had just lost my companion of years to cancer. It has been therapy for me besides God’s word. I’ve cried, laughed and experienced such range of emotions. There is so much transparency and vulnerability that you don’t often see. Thank you Laterras R. Whitfield for this platform and allowing God to use you and your talent as a vehicle to minister to so many. Congratulations on reaching K.
8. Life Changing Content! - I liken this podcast to the light at the end of a very dark tunnel…LIT in every sense!! Every episode (I mean EVERY episode) is a combination of church/therapy/school, with so many “selah” moments, homework assignments, tools to upgrade from the inside out. Thank you, Mr. Laterras, for giving us hope, and letting us ride with you on your journey to discover, uncover, and recover love.
Imagine listening in on these raw, unfiltered conversations with real couples… One partner is in $300,000 in debt, but shrugs it off. The other cries at night, anxious about the future. A couple that’s so worried about money, they never feel they’ll have enough. When they eat out, they order chicken instead of steak to save $10. Their household income: $600,000. Two parents who feel overwhelmed by work, kids, and debt. When I ask them how they’d describe their lives, they instantly sa...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. Listened to Every. Single. Episode. - I have listened to every episode and have learned so much not only about money but about money conversations and how to listen to help people self discover. This is a game changer for learning how to speak but more how to listen to a partner in a relationship. I’ve gained so much. Highly recommend.
2. Anxiously awaiting Tuesday! - From the first episode someone shared with me I was hooked! I have always been interested in psychology and seeing the connection with money scripts was not something that was apparent to me. I look forward to every week for a new episode and selfishly, I am bummed when there isn’t a new couple interviewed. I have used the advice Ramit has given to people in my life and my finances/relationship with money is improving! Thank you Ramit!
3. Like peering into a black hole - This podcast is therapy, and gives the listener the rare insight into deep money conversations that we would NEVER hear otherwise (even with family members!). It is also a frequent reminder of the many ways in which we trick our brains with dysfunctional money mindsets, or simply ignore the basic math of finances (why???). I already thought I was savvy with money, but after listening to every podcast episode I am way smarter, and financially savvier than ever before.
Editing to add: this podcast is better than soap operas and reality tv. I’m genuinely glued / addicted
4. Obsessed - Ramit’s podcast is the only one I listen to each week because I love it so much. It’s such a great mix of numbers and analyzing people’s personalities and their stories. I find it fascinating - like a reality show I actually want to watch! And Ramit makes me laugh out loud. I tell everyone about this podcast and his book!!
5. My ten year old loves this podcast! - When my son has his dishes night he asks me to play Ramit Sethi’s podcast. I love learning about finances and psychology which has trickled down to my son gaining a huge interest also. My only advice would be to watch the language since Ramit’s base is widening to more and more people :)
6. Fascinating - This show is my guilty pleasure as a personal finance nerd. Most of all I like how Ramit focuses on the psychology of money and gets to know each persons backgrounds to get a better understanding of their situation. And Ramit doesn’t sugar coat thing and is realistic with his guests, very refreshing to not have the typical budget focused advise!
7. Psychology of money - I love listening to this podcast; especially coming from a financial background. I like how Ramit shows people how their backgrounds and growing up psychology bleeds into their adult lives.
I wish Ramit would invite single people as well as couples to be guests on his podcast. Singles need to learn the psychology of money as well.
8. Interesting and helpful - I’m so glad I found this podcast. I started listening about a year ago and I hope new episodes never end. I have learned so much about my own relationship with money, how to discuss money with my partner, and how to get more sophisticated with our finances. Even episodes I think I won’t relate to, I always learn something new or useful. Ramit also repeats his lessons over and over in interesting ways, relevant to each guest, so the more I listen the better I understand the concepts.
You’ve made it to Date Yourself Instead, a podcast intended to inspire you to become the best version of yourself. In 2021, social media personality Lyss started a self-love series on TikTok which amassed over 100+ million views on her videos and counting. In this podcast, she gets candid about her relationship experiences, and touches on other topics including business, beauty, wellness, and so much more. Welcome to the #dateyourselfinstead movement. Episodes every Monday.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Very helpful - I’m currently dealing with a broken heart from a break up. I don’t have a podcast that I regularly listened to, but my friends recommended me to listen to podcast. I came across to this podcast and it has been very helpful. It’s so relatable and eye opening with I went through in the relationship and what I’m going through.
2. Game changer - Love love love this podcast. I have gone through several heartbreaks over the years and am more recently processing my emotions after ending a relationship with other someone I’ve been dating for only a couple months. The content on this podcast is so relatable it feels like she’s talking directly to me. If I’m having a low day I jump on and listen to one of the episodes (whichever seems to be calling to me at the time) and I ALWAYS feel better by the end. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I’m so grateful for this podcast.
3. This podcast is amazing - I’ve never once listened to a podcast to be honest I never thought they were interesting. However I follow lyss on Instagram and tik tok and I recently went through a breakup and I thought it absolutely shattered me. She helped me learn to trust my gut and really listen to my intuition and love myself again! I love her! She is amazing at speaking about experiences!
4. Advice straight from the source - This podcast is like listening to a friend who supports you when you’re transitioning from a less than ideal relationship. Lyss is vulnerable in her storytelling & shares lessons from her own life that can apply to so many modern dating situations. There are themes of manifesting/attracting which may or may not resonate, but I’m so glad the algorithm (the universe?) put this podcast on my radar, definitely recommend.
5. A must listen!!!! - I am three weeks post break up from a narcissist and I came across Lyss and I have been listening to her podcasts all afternoon and it is so refreshing to hear not only similarities and things that we have both gone through and situations we have both gone through but also the words of encouragement that she gives. She knows just what to say. Not only is she funny, witty and smart, but she is very relatable. I definitely recommend this podcast and you will be binge listening like I did for sure.
6. So glad I found this - I resonate HEAVILY with all of the things Lyss discusses in this podcast. Touching on self reflection, acceptance, meditation, manifestation, toxic relationships and so many other things while never coming across as judgmental or all-knowing. I can genuinely tell she’s done a lot of her own healing work and is solely doing this to help others find that same peace. Thank you so much for this!
7. Seriously Helped Me - This podcast got me through a really hard breakup recently. I knew deep down I was hurt but this podcast made me realize that I do deserve better and I will be fine without him and it really helped me reflect and open my eyes to the truth of the situation. This made the breakup much easier to go through. I will always recommend this podcast to anyone going through the same thing. And now that I am moved on from my breakup, I plan to continue following and listening to never forget my worth and what I deserve. I am so thankful for this podcast.
8. The reassurance I needed - As a teenager who is somewhat close to adulthood , it’s sometimes really hard to navigate relationships, and while I’ve been told a lot of this advice before it’s nice to hear it in a way that doesn’t seem accusatory and just sounds like an older sister giving me advice This is a great podcast
Relationships are for heroes. Join bestselling author—and host of the #1 YouTube channel for women’s relationship advice—Matthew Hussey and his brother Stephen Hussey, as they offer tips and insights on how to make sense of the beautiful mess that is finding and maintaining love, while nurturing the relationship you have with yourself. In weekly episodes, they share practical advice, hard-won wisdom, and the occasional musing on relationships and the increasingly confusing world of mode...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Standing Ovation - This podcast is the one I have been looking for..and did not expect to find. Thanks to this crew, and their fantastic leader, I have some understanding of a part of my life that has baffled me for nearly all of it. They manage to convey excellent ideas without creating villains. They clarify the value of healthy attachments without making it seem as if being single isn’t a healthy option. Their advice is practical, and applicable to the overall creation of a good life. Really well done.
2. Disappointed - I was listening to Matthew one day and he say you can ask me any questions for just $. I went and pay my $ and try to log in to ask the question but I could never log in. Then two months later I found that this company which I payed $ is now charming me with automative payments of $.. I never agree for automatic payments. I was able to the any questions. I cannot find any phone numbers for medial LLC. I’m soooo disappointed that they trick people this way.
3. Love listening to Mathew Hussey.. - I’ve been a fan of yours since way back when you started the YouTube and I also follow you on IG as well. For some reason I wasn’t aware that you had a podcast until recently. Mr first episode to listen to was the one you did with your friend Remit. I loved it . In a huge fan of Remit’s work, but his constant cursing is off putting. I liked the second episode with him way much better . Anyway, I can’t wait to listen to all your other episodes. Keep up the good work . Congrats on your engagement.
4. Love the brothers - I really loved listening to this podcast when it was just Stephen and Matthew, with four people I definitely don’t get as much fulfillment out of each episode. I find Stephen to be extremely intelligent and love hearing his perspectives. Maybe they do an episode now and again with just the brothers. Hate to admit it, but I tend to fast forward through the dialogue of the others.
5. Don’t waste your time - I had high hopes for this podcast, but after listening to the “how to leave a narcissist” episode, I don’t plan to invest any more of my time, my most valuable resource, on another episode. The moment that did it for me: at the end of the episode, Matt was discussing Audrey “going down into an archive vault” via elevator and mentioned Stephen stopping at level for fast food. Next, Stephen comments about stopping at level and moments later, Audrey mentioned level of said archive vault. Matt immediately corrects her by saying something along the lines of “Level actually, I’ll have you know.” To which she incorrectly corrects herself and apologized. This moment, while seemingly small and insignificant, shows Matt’s lack of respect for Audrey and is by definition gaslighting. Audrey heard and repeated both Matt and Stephen correctly however Matt immediately shut her down, told her she was wrong (when she was actually correct), to which she apologized unnecessarily. Not interested in listening to love advice from a man who clearly disrespects his partner.
6. Helped me through the darkest period of my life. - It’s been almost a year since my world turned upside down. Reflecting on what has helped the most is been the Jams crew. There’s isn’t a day that passes that I don’t think about how grateful I am for you all. You make me laugh out loud while walking down Brooklyn streets and always help me remember my intrinsic value. Sometimes I shed a grateful a tear when I think of you all. Wish I hug you and say this to your faces. Much love, Georgette Yannetti
7. Entertaining and informative - I pick and choose which podcasts I listen to, because it’s going to take forever to get caught up on past episodes, but I will eventually. I previously watched your YouTube videos and I’m so happy to have found your podcast and be introduced to the entire team. What a perfect foursome! feel like I have smart and funny friends. I’m on a healing journey and I have already learned so much from this podcast and look forward to hearing more.
8. JAMS is amazing! - Absolutely love the style of this podcast! I’m in a place where I am enjoying going on a lot of first and second dates as I get to know new people! I love listening to this podcast as I’m driving to the date as a reminder not to over invest in the early stages. Listening to the witty banter of JAMS helps me approach the date in the best head space possible! While some episodes are not as relevant to my current dating situation I find that I still learn things about other relationships in my life.
Are more women having affairs? Or are they finally just talking about it? Throughout history, women have been stigmatized, ostracized, and so much worse for committing adultery—while men have too often been given a pass. But the truth is that women have the same wants, needs and desires as men despite cultural assumptions. Hosted by journalist Jo Piazza, this groundbreaking podcast seriesfeatures real women of different ages and backgrounds telling the stories of their affairs, many for the ...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Not What I Was Expecting … - I was expecting a documentary of the reasons why women cheat, and was disappointed. The first episode of this podcast was an interview with a woman that cheated on her husband because he wasn’t satisfying her sexually, and then inadvertently fell in love with one of the many men she was cheating with. Personally, I found this episode disturbing. It wasn’t so much the hedonistic attitude of the main character - that I could understand. It was the callous lack of concern for other people in the story like her husband, her children, and the family of the man she eventually fell for. As much as I found the main character’s unapologetic selfishness repulsive, the supportive, enthusiastic, and lascivious attitude of the host was even more disgusting. At least the main character seemed to have a sort of naïveté to her actions - but the host seemed to be using this story to push an agenda that “it was okay for women to cheat because men do”. If the host wanted to objectively explore this topic, she shouldn’t hand pick tacit stories to support her point of view. She should introduce statistics of what proportion of men cheat, and what proportion of women cheat. If she wanted to prove cheating was good, she should look far beyond the “honeymoon period” of a relationship with another cheater to see if they have a meaningful relationship in years. My bet is this would show the host’s point of view to be myopic.
2. A bit problematic - The show is interesting, no doubt. But there seems to be some glorifying of cheating. I understand that there’s double standards and stigmas, but the first episode seems to imply that there’s nothing really wrong with cheating, if it’s a female doing it. The first episode really didn’t give even a hypothetical point of view from a male perspective. Okay sure, Nicki wants a more fulfilled life, but why is there pretty much no discussion over how it will effect her husband? I’ll check in for episode two, but for now it seems a bit icky. I hope there aren’t woman out there listening that are getting ideas to cheat on their spouse for decades and keep them in the dark. That’s pretty messed up.
At the end of a long day, nothing is better than winding down and decompressing with a good friend, especially one that’s seen it all. Jana Kramer is here to hang out and share her advice and experience from a pretty crazy life. She’s been there and done that, from acting to singing, divorce, motherhood and beyond. If you’ve got something to get off your chest, come over to Jana’s place, pour a glass or two and Whine down!
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Over. It. - I really do enjoy the podcast and love that you have your friends on. It’s nice to hear different perspectives every now and again. But seriously, if I hear Kristin talk about her husband being an “artist” or in “music” one more time, I may just go off the rails. It’s cringey. We get it, your husband is a country singer. We and the show guests do not need to hear about it EVERY SINGLE episode. You don’t hear Kat talking about her husbands hustle every chance she opens her mouth. Not even Jana talks about her man this much and it’s her show! Sheesh.
2. Fan since the beginning - Man! I have seen this show evolve from the beginning! I must say the newish era of Jana, Kat and KB is a highlight of my Mondays! She truly feels like a girlfriend I get to catch up with every Monday! Keep rocking this for as long as you can! Mark and Easton appearances are some of my favorite episodes!
3. Jana!!! - I’ve listened and been a fan of Jana for a long time, it’s a breath of fresh air to have someone in the public spotlight be so relatable and vulnerable sharing her struggles and accomplishments, she doesn’t try to be anyone but her true self.
I’m British and met my American husband years ago, we are happily married after both having been divorced and children from the previous marriage, life has challenges and obstacles to get through, you’ve helped me feel less alone listening to you being so honest, be you, live your life, don’t listen to the hate and negativity, fall in love and be happy, because we all deserve that.
4. Get rid of Kristin - . Get rid of Kristin , she tries way too hard to be whitty and funny, loves to hear herself talk and it’s cringy . Please please have some respect for yourself and your kids and stop seeking a man. You’ve done years of therapy to avoid this behavior. Allan is not the one and is not special. Stop acting like a teenager.
5. Jana!!!!!! - I love you Jana, I do, but why do you always need a man? PLEASE read this and listen. I was hoping that after the last one you would at least go a year without a boyfriend. Your friends seem to get it too but then don’t want to go against you. And then you choose a man oversees! Why? I agree with many mom’s that it is not a good thing to go there. What if something happened to one of the kiddos? Yes, their dad is there but you know they would want their mom, and it is not easy to quickly fly home from London. Please make better decisions. I have been married for yrs. No I have not been alone in a long time, but I would never date someone in another country. Focus on your kids for once and not on having a man beside you. I really wish you would take the advice of people that have watched you make so many mistakes. For about months you said you were so happy just being alone (which we all knew probably was not true), how you were enjoying just being with your kids and I was so happy you were going to church. Once the guy became the boyfriend it seems as though he is number and you now complain about having to be with your kids. I don’t mean to be harsh or hurt you, I really just don’t want you to laugh this off. I agree that you need time away, but that doesn’t mean time in London for goodness sakes. I have a feeling it won’t be long until we hear you are single again. Believe me, your kids will only be this small for a very short time. Enjoy them. Put everything into being with them. You already work a lot, please use anytime you have to be with them. Then later you can date. You put these men before anyone and anything and that is not what God wants you to do. Please please listen and think about what I have written. I am a mom of three, a Christian and someone who cares deeply about other women and guiding them to make good decisions. I could no longer sit back and watch you do this especially after the beginning of this podcast.
6. Please remove Kristen from your podcast!! - I used to listen to your podcast before and after you divorced Mike. I did not mind when you invited Katherine onto your podcast, but when you invited Kristen as well, I eventually unsubscribed. Almost every episode, Kristen would often monopolize your podcast for about - minutes in before you finally steered towards the topic. I find her very annoying and self-involved, and it makes it difficult for me and other listeners to listen when you say the word “like” after every other word. I hope your producers Easton and Mark notice this as well and has provided you feedback after each episode. Please note this review as well.
7. Please give Mike the kids - Leaving your children every weeks to go chase a man is so sad for those poor babies (and her dog)!! Please let those poor babies at least be with their dad if you are going to prioritize men over your children! I don’t understand crying about missing Christmas morning but being fine being gone all the time and leaving your kids with a nanny. That’s not parenting. Kids should be your priority
8. I'm back - I was an avid listener when it was Jana & Mike but then when they divorced I couldn't listen anymore. It was the same stuff every week I don't care to hear who's she's dating & how fast she is letting these men move in and meet the kids butttttt I ADORE Kristen & Katherine so I am Back every week. I love these girls so much!
Welcome to the Mark Narrations Reddit Podcast where we cover a whole host of reddit stories. From AITA stories, Revenge stories and Relationship stories. With 2 episodes posted daily weekdays you'll find plenty to listen to. I hope you enjoy your stay! Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/mark-narrations-the-wafflecast-reddit-stories. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Mark Narrations - This is my favorite podcast. I started listening to Mark’s stories every day, starting last summer, right after losing my second beloved parent this year. I find Mark’s Narrations comforting as well as entertaining. I do love these stories, and the way Mark presents them with his gorgeous, emotive voice with that accent we American women adore. (I have shared some stories, and before there’s a comment on the story, the first reaction is “ah, I love his accent”). When his voice sounds incredulous or holds a laugh as he reads, I laugh or smile at his reactions as much as the story itself. His story choices are good ones, and he provides follow-up posts to each story, which is satisfying. I started from the earliest post, and quickly appreciated his perspective, which comes from kindness and empathy. His background that he brings to the stories—just the right amount of sharing—about jobs, that he was bullied at school, had loving parents. He also lost a parent, and I appreciate his sharing about his loss. His compassionate words have helped me in my own grief, and his story-telling has distracted me from the stress of this last year. It took me about months to catch up on all of his podcasts. I then tried to listen to other Redditt story narrators, but I’m sorry to say I couldn’t listen to these at all. This is an outstanding podcast.
2. New favorite! - Mark is my new favorite person to listen to every day,while I’m walking dogs in the Bay Area of California (there you go Mark, now you know ) you bring me joy and smiles and laughter, of which there is nothing better; keep up the amazing work and know I’ll be here, listening with my doggos! Xoxo Meg
3. Love this! - I listen to a lot of Reddit podcast and Mark’s is my favorite by far! I found his podcasts just a few months ago and I listen to him every day at work. He is just so collected in most of his readings, very refreshing after hearing so many Reddit readings were the reader yells and harshly pushes their views.
4. Please read from more subreddits - Daily listener here. I absolutely love this podcast, it’s one of my favorites but please give us more variety. AITA can get repetitive and sometimes old stories with no update have been popping up in new uploads. Either way, I love your content and keep up the great work!
5. Perfect to Help You Relax - I absolutely love this podcast. I sometimes have anxiety when I’m going to sleep and this calms me down and puts me in a much better mood instantly. His enthusiasm is so refreshing and his comments crack me up. Thanks for taking the time to read these stories and make this content - you’re a breath of fresh air!
6. Favorite - I’ve been listening to many Reddit podcasts and this one is my favorite. Mark takes the time to read others’ comments and updates. Mark’s comments are very thoughtful and delivered in a kind manner. Other podcast speed read the story, give a quick response with no updates, therefore aren’t as much fun to listen to. Just a note. Mark: please work on grammar. Lol
7. Perfect for Commutes - This podcast is literally so convenient. New episodes are posted before my commute home from work, and with two new episodes a day at around minutes each, it normally covers my minute drive perfectly. Sometimes I’ll sit in my car in the driveway for an extra five or so minutes to finish, which I consider a self-help activity of sorts. The stories are wild and a perfect way to decompress after a stressful day of work. Even as an avid redditor, I’ve only run into having read/heard the stories before a handful of times. Great job!
Death, Sex & Money is a podcast about the big questions and hard choices that are often left out of polite conversation. Host Anna Sale talks to celebrities you've heard of—and to regular people you haven't—about the Big Stuff: relationships, money, family, work and making it all count while we're here. WNYC Studios is a listener-supported producer of other leading podcasts including Radiolab, On the Media, The Experiment, The New Yorker Radio Hour and many others.
Release date: 2023-02-27
1. Erick Adame - I would like to thank Erick for his bravery. Talking about this type of thing must be challenging, but I am grateful that he decided to share. His sexual desires are nothing to be ashamed of. The way that this person or persons has violated him by exposing him or outing him is confusing. I can’t understand why anyone would do that. Erick, you will be OK and there are many people in this world who have experienced similar things that will also be OK and they will be better because you talked about it and they could listen. Hopefully one day, none of us will care of our naked bodies are shown to the world. Hopefully one day, we will not be ashamed of our pleasure. Thank you, Erick and thank you, death sex, and money for the story
2. Reality seen through her heart’s perspective - Anna Sale, how wonderful to hear your courageous, tender presence as you ask those perfect questions. You are so kindly receptive, your guests can speak of painful truths…in your good company. And ours. Been thirsty for this. I’m often with people as they die. Threshold singer, death midwife. So grateful you’re modeling the honest depth of essential conversations. People die lonely otherwise.
3. Best podcast out there. - Thank you ... this has been my go to podcast for years now. Anna and team have created a unique series diving into some deep subject matter which makes for fascinating listening. I love the way famous and non famous alike are interweaved into the shows. Capturing amazing Intimate moments and vulnerability ... this show brings it on to reveal great thought provoking stories. Anna Sale rocks it!
4. Just change the name already.. - This podcast has transformed so much over the last six years and it’s time for Anna to just release the DSM name and change the title to something that describes what the show actually is at this point: Random Interviews About Life w/ Anna’s Random Guests. The show is officially boring and that’s disappointing considering how interesting it used to be. Instead of bringing some guy on the show that most of us never heard to talk about his mother or his colon or his career or whatever, why not just have an episode, for example, that talks about the death of a parent and then have everyday people share their experiences? Why not go back to actually discussing certain topics and let people tell their stories? I still hold out hope for a good ’ish DSM episode but I think I’m fooling myself. The podcast is too far gone.
5. The patriarchy continues to shame women - I found it interesting that when Andrea confessed her “sin” to her boss that only she was held accountable by her church elders. What was her husband’s responsibility for having pre marital sex with his wife? Once again all the burden for remaining “pure” fell to the woman. And the woman alone was punished for it. Guilt and shame plagues girls in these closed environments.
6. Better editing, please - Easily half of every episode is indulgently unedited clips of Anna laughing, and laughing, and laughing in a way that, though it probably isn’t, sounds intentional and forced as a compliment to the guest. She can’t just chuckle, she has to laugh for seconds straight, and they keep it in the episode. At this point, it’s distracting. Misophonia folks beware this chuckle porn.
7. Love episodes about relationships - Love the episodes with the panelists and advice columnists giving feedback, as well as the eps that are focused on real people and relationships. Thank you for actually including queer people struggling with things in your episodes, feel kind of amazed to hear actual queer relationships be mentioned in a variety of different ways instead of just once and then never again. Also I loved the siblinghood episode that featured someone who had a sibling that she did not want to be in touch with, and the difficulties and complex and generous feelings she shared with coming to terms with that. I feel comforted by the stories that don’t “end well” and hearing from how people deal with that. Truly appreciate your show and the people you bring on (less interested in the celeb episodes but who cares! It’s a podcast and I can pick and choose what I want ). Thank you to Anna and all the producers and people behind the scenes who make this show happen!
8. Is “sex” part pushing gender politics on listeners? - Not a subscriber, so I don’t know if it’s true for other episodes… downloaded the mini series on Viagra. percent of the interview time was dedicated to LGBT people, and the other was split between heterosexual men and their partners. And a lot of that percent was not even about Viagra, just general sexual experiences of the LGBT people. Does everybody have to talk about LGBT all the time? Can’t I just hear some interesting stuff, in a proportion to actual demographics?
Sherri Shepherd and Kym Whitley are once again blending their comedic power to deliver a podcast that speaks to culture, sisterhood, moms and working women everywhere. Nothing is off limits when these two funny ladies get together to talk about life, love, motherhood, singleness, relationships, dating, pop culture, sex (or the lack thereof!) and everything in between. Raw, unfiltered and funny. That's what audiences can expect when Two Funny Mamas, Sherri and Kym, get on the mic!
Release date: 2023-02-23
1. OMG! Episode !!! - I have listened to Episode at least times and I laugh HARD EACH and EVERY TIME throughout the ENTIRE episode! Thank you because TFM continues to calm my nerves whenever I have a stressful day at work. Your podcast is truly appreciated! Thanks again and wishing the entire TFM team a great year!!!
2. Love you all so much! So good to hear from Julie Arnold - Love you mamas. You’re both so successful but so real and humbled (and crazy! Lol). Listening to Julie Arnold brought me to tears. I actually ‘met’ David Arnold through this podcast in and became obsessed with all his work and enjoyed all of his family’s YouTube channel. I have often thought about Julie and their beautiful girls after his passing and for her to share with us how they’re doing and what happened to David brought me to tears. She is so strong and generous to share with the fans of David and their family.
3. Is it just me? - Is it just me or has anybody else been skipping the episodes with B-flat? no no tea no shade no pink lemonade, I loved B-flat when she first appeared on funny mamas a few months ago but these repeat appearances of her where she over talk everyone and monopolize the show. I didn’t come here to hear B-flat, I came to listen to Kim and Sherry do their thing. Can we bring back the old formula?
4. My top - I absolutely love listening to your podcast! It’s one of my faves, top for sure, actually top !! You ladies are so funny. Listening to you made me go watch some of your shows. I love how you share so openly, it’s real and just so funny. Your bond is something I love to see. Y’all are representing for the black women. Oh and I love Chris I cant think of anything I don’t love about it. It’s unrehearsed, and all over the place, in a good way. It’s authentic and that’s just why I listen.
5. Love you guys -Andrea V.Herbert - I have been watching you guys on YouTube for the past month and let me tell you guys I have laughed so hard till I cried and it is truly healing me, because I am dealing with having to put my mom in a nursing home and I needed this laugh and just had to download and Subscibe to your channel I can’t wait till the next podcast. Thank you ladies for showing black women in a positive light .
6. I’m ecstatic! - Y’all are my two most favorite women on tv and now you HAVE A PODCAST!!! Y’aaaallllll have me rollin’! Found you ladies through YouTube. I love that it’s longer cuz I feel like I’m getting to have a good visit with friends. Part of what makes you ladies funny and entertaining is being EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. Please don’t change. You will attract your tribe of people. If someone is criticizing your format and personalities, it’s about them, not you. I love it and I love getting to see y’all on YouTube as well. This is the highlight of my day Keep it fun-
7. Cannot stop laughing. - I’ve been a fan of both ladies for years and once they got on Instagram and started seeing their videos together I thought to myself “These beautiful ladies need a show together.” I don’t know how I missed this but I just discovered the podcast and cannot stop listening and while I’m in my car on my way to work I am dying laughing. If you want some good funny mawma a LISTEN!
8. I’m A Fan!!! - I love both of these beautiful ladies. When I found out this podcast was coming I have to say I was excited to listen. FINALLY ITS HERE! After listening to a few episodes they DO NOT DISAPPOINT! But of course they don’t. I will say I’m glad they called it Two funny Mamas and not their other idea. LOL although it sounds like an interesting name for a show, I think this one is better. Just my thought. Great show. I’m a subscriber.
Let’s build healthier and more fulfilling romantic relationships. Jillian is on a mission to teach people how to completely transform their love life, and where you start is by addressing the relationship you have with yourself. Whether you’re looking to strengthen the relationship you’re in, heal your heartbreak and choose better partners, develop a stronger sense of self, or move away from dysfunctional patterns into highly functioning ones this show is for you. Jillian Turecki is a ce...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Healing! - This podcast is life-changing; she is talking from the heart and experience. It made me feel better and gave me perspective on my situation. A lot to think about and a great lesson about its not only one thing that impacts a relationship ending; you have to understand your context and your reality at that moment. Thank you so much; I feel so much better; you are changing lives!
2. Beyond helpful! - Absolutely love this podcast and I’m a paid subscriber. I also love following Jillian on social media. Her insight and advice are wonderful. I can’t say enough good things. My only advice would be when you’re talking on the podcast or reading listener questions, you don’t need to use that slow, sad voice. I think some pep would help. Sometimes it’s hard to listen to because the vibe feels so depressing. Only noticed this when you read questions though.
3. Jillian is the best! - I’ve been following Jillian for the past couple of years and she is a wealth of knowledge. She has has so much valuable information that we unfortunately are not taught when we are young and impressionable before entering relationships. Thank you Jillian! You are such a light and have played a valuable role in my healing and growth in this beautiful journey of life. xo
4. Life changing - Jillian’s perspective in this podcast is life changing! She breaks it down and explains situations so clearly. I have been on a self improvement and self awareness journey now for years. Coming across her material has been nothing less than (I’m going to say it again) …. LIFE CHANGING! I recommended to all my friends too!
5. I love everything this woman has to say! - I came across Jillian’s page a couple years ago on Instagram and there was something about her presence that I was instantly drawn to. She is soooo wise, yet so down to earth and completely relatable. I feel like I’m learning something new every time I hear her speak! If you’re looking for relationship advice to change your life for the better, this is it.
6. Can’t wait for a new one each week! - I take away so much good information each week and look forward to and can’t wait for the next episode. I feel like it is part of a weekly therapy session for free! It really makes a difference when someone has walked through what you are/have and are willing to be vulnerable and put themselves out there and then share what it takes to heal! Thank you!
7. Thank you !!! Always the very best relationship - Jillian is so insightful ,always so informative, caring, and thoughtful with her relationship advice. It’s been a game changer, the information you give really makes me consider my relationship situation with a completely different mindset..I’m very grateful! Thank you, Debbie
8. Truth bombs - I just listened to episode . “Why you’re attracted to unavailable and may find healthy boring”. Wow. I feel incredibly exposed and just learned more things about myself in regard to my love tendencies all in less than an hour than I ever have before. If you’re not ready to put in the work and hear some hard truths, this may not be comforting to you. As hard as that was to accept, it all makes complete sense. I feel like I have all the knowledge I need to start moving forward in a healthy and productive way. I’m so glad I came across Jillian’s page on Instagram. Her knowledge is everything I’ve ever needed to hear. I feel like with her help, I will be able to make some very big changes towards a more secure and wholesome journey towards self love and love in general. Thank you
AM I THE JERK is Voice Actors acting out and discussing stories from reddit and more! youtube.com/amithejerk
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. I love this - I first found this on YouTube when I saw a video titled “CRAZY KAREN TRIES TO MAKE ME PROVE I’M BLIND” and I just thought “what the heck?” And I decided to watch it. The amount of ENTITLEMENT this woman has… like bruh… the man’s blind… his dog is clearly a service dog… no, your daughter can’t pet it, regardless if she’s been good or not! And the fact that this lady cared DO MUCH and the daughters was tryna get her to stop! Had me shook. I needed more. I watched more videos. Once, I heard the guy mention he had a podcast. I’m , so I often listen to podcasts while doing homework or something. I went to go check it out. Here it is! Also, thanks for reading my long review!
2. I LOVE these! - These stories are so entertaining to listen to and they are so intriguing to here stories from people in events that ACTUALLY happened! I really recommend it if you want to get hooked into a story. P.S. The person who reads the stories does not swear in the podcast so that’s another plus!
3. The best DRAMA STORIES - I all ready rated this a star I loveeee all of these episodes. I am very happy with all these episodes I love them I fell asleep listening to this! The drama in this is sooooo good also the petty revenge is just so good I think I have listened to all of the stories recently there so good I feel like in in stores like I’m there and it’s the best and it’s also very funny