Cuhmunity, a weekly podcast with rapper/actor @iitsAD and respected manager/ influencer @AceBoyPun - Discussing the perfect combination from today’s hot topics, music, personal experiences, honest life advice, and pure comedy.
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. AD in his feelings. Potato Pun and his love AB Trey are losers - AD is being manipulated by the dollar tree Suge Knight Aka Potato Head Pun. By leaving NoJumper at the direction of Pun, AD guaranteed his min of fame are almost up. AD having zero business sense and full of zesty emotions thought it would be better to leave NJ just because Adam wanted to replace from of the shows he was on.
Join the anonymous creator of the pop culture and entertainment news Instagram account @deuxmoi for a weekly podcast featuring an extensive analysis of the most popular and controversial posts from the account. On every episode “Deux”, along with insiders and expert guests, will take a look behind the post and share exclusive details that haven’t been revealed on Instagram.
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Biased - I feel like deuxmoi has been influenced by the recent uptick in blind item popularity and completely has broken that fourth wall, in a bad way. Blind items and PR are never supposed to intersect and deuxmoi being so popular lets everything flood through and that is not how blind item culture should work. Blind items should be monitored, not every one that comes through ending up on instagram.
2. Guests live under a rock - Why don’t the guest commentators know anything about pop culture or celebrities? If you haven’t heard of White Lotus, one of the biggest shows of the last year, then I’m fairly certain you shouldn’t be booked on a podcast about pop culture….The amount of explanation required to get these people up to speed is repetitive and takes away from the quality of the podcast.
3. Vet and Prep Your Guests - I enjoy your commentary but someone books you the most uninterested and uneducated (about the show’s topics) guests and it makes for an awkward one sided conversation. It’s like listening to a cop try to lead a suspect in an interview to get the answer they want. It’s cringey and making my interest fade.
4. Trash talking - I am all for who is dating who and upcoming projects celebs are working on but this podcast is just her reporting non confirmed allegations or rumors that she just hints at every episode (and some of them I just don't think she should bring up if she doesn't think it's appropriate to name who...obviously we shouldn't know these things and neither should you).Why even read it then? She rarely confirms things and just says she'll tell her podcast guest later. So you aren't really learning anything, and when you do it's her sharing interactions normies have with celebs and basing who they are as a person on - run ins. Its not normalizing celebs like she says it is, it's trash talking people on what could have been a bad day or a bad week. Heaven forbid if someone talked about my low days. The more I listen the more I just feel the ick at being part of the problem. It is character assassination for a lot of people and I'm truly shocked she works her way around not getting sued.
5. The gossip is fine, the guests are terrible - Who is booking guests for the show? The episode with Matt Friend was so cringey, and whoever Kail Lowry is didn’t even know what the SAG awards or White Lotus is. I’m finding myself skipping through the episodes just to avoid having to hear commentary from people who have no business being on a pod about pop culture.
6. Get Better Guests - Was so excited to listen for the first time as I am a fan of Deux Moi’s IG and I was so ready to sink my teeth into the latest Selena and Justin pod episode but this Kel Lowery girl was a horrible guest co-host. Like a waste of airtime. It was like talking to my grandma or auntie about modern pop culture - just completely out of touch. So bad - ruined it for me. Like, girl, not you referencing People’s mag about friendship status of Emma Stone and AG?? Was the issue you were looking at published in ? Living under a rock indeed.
7. Some guests should speak when asked - This Whitney Cummings episode is painful. She is controlling the episode and it’s annoying. I keep telling her to shut up but she can’t hear me. Not your fault Deux…it’s one of those behavioral things she mentioned at the beginning. She’s a guest…ssshhh.
8. I’m gonna keep trying but… - This podcast has been such a great way to unwind, it’s been my go-to for months. But this last episode made me cringe so much it physically hurt. It was a mess. I want the celebs, the gossip, and all the banter about it. I’m not giving up yet… but I can’t do this, Deux :(
9. So boring, no new info - This podcast is REALLY boring, the host sounds as bored as I feel listening to it. Based on the hype I’ve heard from this account I expected a personality (at the very least) and some type of news. This podcast sounds like PR … rumors aren’t confirmed, everything she states isn’t a secret, she’ll drop tidbits of gossip then say she shouldn’t have mentioned it because she isn’t going to talk about it. This podcast is so boring!!
10. Was worried I wouldn’t be able to keep up, it’s amazing - I have to google literally every name from Deux’s IG so I figured the pod would be way too fast paced for me. NOT the case, if anything I feel like I get a way better feel for the situation and celebrities involved getting to hear her talk about it. Also not to be so weird but I love hearing Deux laugh, it’s the best. And lastly, in this murky world of celebrity gossip I appreciate that Deux is respectful and sex positive
11. Bare minimal - This has to be the most underwhelming podcast, the host has barely any real gossip or even knowledge
She can’t even recall things you’ve probably read on a cover of a tabloid if at one point in your life you stood at a grocery checkout line And she has zero wit, charisma or a hot take Im convinced people who listen are low IQ or newborns who just don’t know anything and find this informative No thanks far better pop culture pods that actually deliver juicy details in a fun engaging way
12. Anon Pls. - I was never one to listen to podcasts the day they came out. I would always forget about them and then binge listen on long car rides. Not Deux U…I literally listen on Thursday mornings every single week while I’m in the shower, getting ready, drinking my morning coffee, etc. I never forget because it’s just THAT GOOD! Thanks so much, deux, for bringing this into our lives
13. So fun! - This podcast is great! Sometimes you just need to disconnect from the craziness of the world and Deux/U is just what the doctor ordered. It’s one of the only podcasts where I actually laugh out loud. Also, her guests are awesome and it seriously feels like you’re just listening to friends chat. Deux is so genuine in her delivery and it’s clear she’s just being her true self. It’s always a pleasure engaging with her and I can’t wait for !
"The thing with blind items is that we don't often see what's right in front of our eyes" - Gossip Girl Troy and Kelli are here for all of your celebrity gossip needs! They take you beyond the "celebrity blinds" and dive deeper into the dark side of Hollywood. This podcast is full of scandal, intrigue, and gossip surrounding your favorite celebrities. Please note this podcast is for entertainment purposes only, it's all alleged.
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Once you peek behind the curtain - I found this podcast right for. The start and I was hooked. It’s a guilty pleasure that I tell everyone about. Unapologetically a patron. Once you peek behind the curtain, you can’t go back and we only get the alleged info from Kelli and Troy. Their personalities are the best. Even the rotted eps have moments that make me laugh. New Ep drops are the best part of my week.
2. entertaining but no relevant celebrities - this is one of my go-to entertaining podcasts for just turning off my brain… and I get that the hosts are older… but as a gen z individual, I just don’t care for a lot of the people they discuss. I wish they would sometimes switch it up and choose more relevant celebrities.
3. Love the conversation between the hosts! - Kelli and Troy are so knowledgeable when it comes to celebrity gossip and I look forward to every episode. Troy is so endearing and I love his laugh. It is sometimes hard to follow along when Kelli is reading a lengthy blind but that is just a tiny blip in the amazingness that is this podcast
4. Feels just like a water cooler conversation - Since I have primarily worked from home for the last three years, I miss the in-office banter with my colleagues. Listening to Troy and Kelly at the start of my day fills a chit-chat void. As an elder millennial I love hearing all the gossip about my favorite stars of yesteryear and feel validated anytime something problematic is addressed in a way it should have been years ago.
5. stars for Troy - I will listen to this just for Troy. He’s has such great commentary. Minus a star for Kelli. She’s great for CW, old MTV Laguna Hills knowledge. But I don’t really care for her opinion on anything outside of that. She’s trying too much to be white girl woke. How is Schiaparelli glorifying trophy hunting, that’s a reach. It’s high end art and that animal friendly. maybe stick to the blind items. And TROY PLEASE MAKE A TODAY IN POP CULTURE PODCAST WITH OLIVIA FROM TIK TOK!!! I always relisten to your kardashian episode.
6. Love the dirty details - I love this podcast! Blinds are fascinating. I take them with a grain of salt, and I wish everyone else would too instead of taking it so seriously. A little repetitive when it comes to content but they just read what they have so not so much their fault. Love troy and Kelli both.
7. Anti-Semitism - I am a Patreon member and I used to listen to this podcast religiously, Kelli and Troy are so funny! Recently I caught up on the last couple months and I was disappointed neither of them condemned Ye’s anti-Semitic rants. Kelli did bring it up a few times and I understand Troy doesn’t want to give this awful man more attention, but I think it would be helpful to know where you stand when anti-Semitism has been spreading and escalating so horrifically over the last year. There are so many apologists for this kind of rhetoric in media, in entertainment, really all over the place and I would love to know you know guys are not Sincerely, a Jewish fan
8. Low Quality Pod - I love a good pop culture podcast, but this one is just… bad? I understand the premise of reading blinds on celebrities, but that is literally all they do. The description of the show states that they go “beyond the blinds,” but that doesn’t tend to happen. They read blinds in a chronological order, then give their opinion on some of them, but no actual conversations between the hosts tend to materialize. It sounds like they could be seated in two separate rooms recording. The hosts even contradict themselves when they say, “Blinds aren’t always truthful,” but then turn around and react like these blinds are gospel and factual. There is also no fluidity to the episodes, it is very choppy with seconds-full of silence and stammering. Overall, just a very strange and poor quality podcast. If you’re looking for a good PC podcast with journalistic integrity, I’d recommend Shameless and their scandal series.
9. Troy deserves better - Disappointed that Troy is doing this, he has such an incredible ability to speak so eloquently about celebs and pop culture and tell the tale so well and has supreme analytical mind that is able to see things and draw conclusions and provide insight, and this pod reduced him to just reading buncha script written by others… uninspired and wasted talent
And his cohost is a total dud, sooo unlikeable and annoying Why this? Hard pass.
10. Amazing podcast - Kelli and Troy are great hosts, have so much fun together (which is fun to listen to), and have thoughtful conversations around topics that are heavy. I naively didn’t know about a lot of the dark interactions/behaviors they read blinds about. Yikes. It’s been an eye-opening experience listening to all of their episodes! Highly recommend the Patreon ones in addition to their public episodes.
11. Okay wow - There is life before finding this podcast, and there is life after. I’ve become so annoying since becoming a Patreon, but I truly wish everyone could understand how insane this world is and I just want to spread the good word. Thank you Troy & Kelli for opening my mind in the worst way. (Also I live in Nashville kelly please lets go to tin roof demonbreun together)
12. I’m excited and scared every time an episode comes out - I love this podcast so much! I look forward to it every Thursday and I have to hide my shocked face at work while I listen. An episode I’m looking forward to being covered is Justin Timberlake bc I want Troy to trash him the entire time and call him a noodle head. Kelli, I beg for an episode on Jesse James Decker (on Patreon, for your protection of course). Also, please keep up with the pop culture talk, I like hearing your opinions!
13. Stars for Troy - Love Troy and Smush Room, which is a vastly superior pod to this one. Unfortunately, it appears he’s ended that one to focus on this. Kelly isn’t a great host, and it surprising how little about pop culture (outside of Laguna beach, the hills) she recalls when this pod is about it. Troy; please reconsider your move to this pod. Look at the BTB Reddit, your fans support you and are disappointed with the quality of this pod, which is beneath you. Will continue to support because Troy and Smush Room were a constant support to me through tough times but genuinely hoping he engages in content more worth his talent (without a cohost).
The FOX News Rundown is the place to find in-depth reporting on the news that impacts you. Each morning, Mike Emanuel, Dave Anthony, Lisa Brady, Jessica Rosenthal, and Chris Foster take a deep dive into the major and controversial stories of the day, tapping into the massive reporting resources of FOX News to provide a full picture of the news. Plus, every night, The FOX News Rundown: Evening Edition brings you even more coverage of the day's biggest stories and on the weekend, you’ll he...
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. this pocast of the fox news rundown is mot . rates is five stars - i love all fox news rundown &i like to lsten this podcast becouse of fox they know me so much &this . rates is some using my podcast even when i subscribed they can do unsubscribe so please check what i comments$cutchup thirt person between me&fox news rundown .thank you all
2. Challenge Your Guests! - I like this podcast overall, but it can be a bit frustrating in a couple ways. First, the hosts tend to ask rambling, long winded questions. I mean, ask a concise question and let your guest answer! Second, when the guest answers by not answering, or with a twisted & spun answer, challenge them!!! Whatever happened to real journalists who push for the truth and don’t settle for political sound bites? I mean, you don’t challenge your Democrat or Republican guests! By the way, you’ll love this podcast if you think Republicans are always right and Democrats are always wrong. Fair & balanced? Not in the least!
3. Fox News Shifting Left - With a few prime time exceptions, Salem and Newsmax seem to have taken the lead on Conservative contributors. I have listened to and watched Fox for a long time simply to see a second opinion on issues. This podcast has slowly shifted to CNN light content, which is fine if it suits your needs. Everyone sees things a little differently, and this particular show is no longer one I’m very interested in.
4. Extremely disappointed - I am daily Fox Rundown listener and hearing headlines that sound like advertisements for the vaccine and masks is a turn-off. This is what the media has literally reduced the Covid equation to. Masks don’t really work. Viruses can still sleep through, and they muzzle young children who are not at all at risk. The vaccine, while quite possibly effective, is problematic. Side effects are real and efficacy is fading among those already vaccinated, now requiring booster shots. So stop being a part of the propaganda machine for Big Pharma, and start being HONEST!
5. Biden is NOT the president! - The guy who does the evening edition is TERRIBLE! Get someone who has some animation to their voice!
I'm SO sick of what used to be the voice of reason promoting the FAKE NEWS that Biden is President! I just fast-forward and curse under my breath.
Next: Fire Jessica Rosenthal! She's a biased witch that puts words in people's mouths and then moves on without letting them rebut. I don't think she has an original thought in her head. Everything is "interesting" then she acts like a mind reader. If she hosts a show, I will delete it. If she hosts a segment, I will skip it. In my book, she and Chris Wallace are the worst reporters (term used loosely) Fox has.
6. Stop whining and where is the news? - I listen to three news podcasts every day. One left biased, one right, and one center. The Fox News rundown was the one that I listen to on the right, but they don’t report the news anymore, it’s just all complaining about Democrats. And it’s become non-factual. I’m going to find myself a new right leaning news podcast.
7. Lazy reporters - I just listened to your podcast relating to Texas' power outage due to the cold weather. You put down solar energy as if that was the reason for it. No mention of the fact that Texas has no backup with other states, because they are independent. No mention that solar isn't the only way, as they have energy from other sources. Or that all of them has contributed to them cutting power. I only listen, usually with a ton of skips, to this to know what garbage you feed your listeners. You find people to support what you think they want to hear. Not the facts. Just opinions and no real work behind it. You are also feeding the division in the GOP. But I'm pretty confident this doesn't matter. So sad.
8. I love this podcast - This is a phenomenal way to get great stories and insights from a multitude of people. It’s great to hear from anchors. I thoroughly enjoyed Dana Perino’s talk with The psychologist and learning about so many things that we do everyday and even more than that why we do it and how to change it to help benefit us in our day to day lives. Great interview Dana.
9. Fairly fair news reporting (says a liberal) - I listen to this postcard every morning along with a left leaning daily news podcast. I consider myself slightly left of center, and I like to hear how stories are reported from each angle. I find that the majority of the time it’s very fair reporting (very similar to the other podcast though with some different guests view points). But I HATE the opinion pieces at the end. It’s like, here’s some good honest reporting, now let’s get everyone riled up against each other again! Here’s my opinion- get rid of the opinion pieces and stick to the objective news reporting!
10. Leaving It Out - It is one thing to base quotes and videos off of the Fox rhetoric. It is a totally separate issue to completely leave out entire quotes, and to pick and choose what to leave out in order for things to comply with the Fox rhetoric. Journalists should be reporting entire stories, not cutting and pasting footage and audio together in order for it to fit ones opinion. This is so disheartening.
11. Used to love this show...Now it’s getting quite liberal. - I really enjoyed this podcast the last few years. How, the liberal agenda that is given airtime by guests like Spencer Critchley, and the supportive responses by hosts is making me leave FOX news to look for a network that hasn’t sold out to the liberal ideology.
Behind every infamous news story is a journalist trying to hold power to account. Join reporters Vanessa Grigoriadis and Gabriel Sherman as they take an in-depth look at the most explosive scandals of this century. From high-profile divorces to sex cults to the lies that started a war, they’ll guide you through the juiciest, most outrageous, celeb-filled stories of the last two decades, and give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to shine an unflattering light on the world’s most ...
Release date: 2023-06-29
1. Great Show! - I love journalism! This podcast is different from what I expected. Instead of telling the stories of various scandals from a historical point of view, it talks to reporters who happened to be working on the story when the person involved became infamous. I like this angle, it feels like an extra layer of interest. It feels a bit like hearing the story from a reporter at a bar or a party, but well-written.
2. Way too short with too many ads - I’ve enjoyed the episodes thus far, with the exception of Juggalette. That was an odd departure. However, a minute episode with close to minutes in ads plus intro and outro is kind of silly. I know the hope is that people subscribe to get all the episodes early but at least give listeners a solid - minutes of actual content.
3. Stop the Dogwhistling, Vanessa - Stop trying to make the word “Cabal” happen. It’s never gonna happen. Every podcast Vanessa Grigoriadis hosts/writes thus far, uses this word instead of the appropriate verbiage we already have in the English lexicon to articulate whatever she thinks this made-up Antisemitic conspiracy terminology, is needed for. STOP ATTEMPTING TO MAINSTREAM & NORMALIZE HATE! See: Cadre, cartel, mob, mafia, organization, society, cult (you know this one, clearly), spooks, goons, cloak and dagger, etc. Get a dictionary! That should be enough for all the varying contexts you’re attempting to use one Antisemitic dogwhistle to be all-encompassing of. Origins: “Cabal” Kabbalah (not actual Judaism, just a book… or that one NON-Jewish Cult Madonna joined. Madonna is Catholic.) “The Jews.” Every time you say “Cabal” — you KNOW you are saying “the Jews.” STOP. We all know you target Jews in your “reporting,” so either be overt about it so everyone knows who they’re platforming when they give you clicks, or simply drop all attempts to normalize such a disgusting hateful bit of WS slang that your buddy Steve Bannon REALLY loves. Real interesting that Steve Bannon series that was supposed to be -parts, but was cut to only episodes. You brought on a Bannon fanboy to talk about how “relatable,” and further, “sympathetic” of a villain he is. I’ve been listening to this from day , and I just can’t take it anymore. EDIT IT OUT AND STOP USING IT.
4. Not Impressed NXIVM First Episode Still Subscription - While I enjoyed the first two stories, I am really not impressed that I cannot listen to the first episode of the NXIVM series since it is still marked as subscribe. If this is going to be one of those podcasts where you have to subscribe to be able to hear all episodes, I am not interested.
5. Stop with the paywall!! - This story broke in , trial and conviction in ….and the episodes are behind a paywall in ?? Also, “not wanting to lose access to the inner circle” shouldn’t mean you giggle and and say “yeah yeah yeah” when folks are being very irresponsible regarding trauma and misogyny!!
6. Paywall - Listened to all episodes up to the one that requires a subscription. I’m not paying for information I can readily get from other sources. As many podcasters cover the same topics, without charging their listeners, it’s very brazen to require a subscription fee. Just as most podcasts do, this podcast profits from its sponsors.
7. Nxivm was a missed opportunity - It’s a shame the only journalist who had direct access once the scandal broke just went through the same info that’s already been reported. Would have been better with less of the reporter’s shallow insights and more audio of the actual NXIVM members. Especially Claire who hasn’t had much coverage at all. This podcast should have been a rare glimpse rather than the surface level report. It’s a shame.
8. The Binge subscription for all episodes of infamous - Is singularly frustrating and totally inept. You pay and can spend all day clicking on links that lead nowhere. The Reddit sub has posted links to enter your email… and still nothing. Most of us have given up and canceled - but you don’t even get a refund, you just don’t have to pay to go through it next month.
9. Weird… - Vanessa has a strange concept of sexual interaction and how she views porn. It’s definitely not the way most men think of women. I guess he never got that attention. Well I can see it because of her face and her awkward disposition… no but he’s definitely coming up to her at the bar asking for her number.
For decades, Bruce Bozzi worked at the highest end of the service industry, managing his family’s storied restaurant, The Palm. And if he learned one thing, it’s that the best parties always end up in the kitchen. Table for Two is based on that premise, and on the friendships Bruce has forged along the way with some of the most well-known people in Hollywood, media, and beyond. Over the romance of a meal at one of his favorite restaurants, Bruce interviews a special guest and seeks to untang...
Release date: 2023-03-07
1. Table for Two - Bruce is a very likable and astute interviewer who can pull top-notch guests(his husband is CAA top agent Bryan Lourd). But much of the interest goes out the window due to the horrible audio. I know the interviews are supposed to be informal/restaurant meet-up’s, but the really awful audio and ambient noise takes away from the interesting interviews.
2. It’s the best Audio snack! - This is the best audio experience for your soul. It is the equivalent to comedian in cars for your ears. I love the background music, the tone of the conversations, the sounds of the restaurant. It completely feels intimate and I wish there was more episodes. Thank you for something I can enjoy on the go, at work, or at the gym. It’s a Stanley Tucci like treat that I’m so happy I found :)
3. This is the most unique podcast - I’ve obv seen Scarlett Johansson and Andy Cohen many times in interviews, but not Bruce Bozzi and WOW he is a DELIGHT. He completely disarms with something we never get - authenticity. Nothing feels superficial here. Just two pals chatting and eating. The stories w Scarlett J. and Andy C. are amazing - you wouldn’t get these from any talk show host or someone with an angle. Fantastic podcast. I’m HOOKED.
4. Premise great/ background noise too much - This is a very fun way to eavesdrop on conversations between friends. The informal style makes it really engaging. I get that this is happening over a meal, and the background noise of the restaurant makes it much more charming than a straight interview in a studio. However, the noise is a little too loud and so distracting. Keep it for sure, but maybe just bring it down a little.
5. Mr. Hospitality - I’ve had the immense joy to know Bruce for quite some time. I’ve listened to every iteration of this show and it just gets better and better. He has an ease about him that comes from years of hosting people in dining rooms all over the world. He’s interested and curious and that makes all the difference in these conversations. Pepper in some personal anecdotes from his friendships with some of his guests and the meal is complete. Well worth a listen. I’m sure you’ll learn something you didn’t know before and have some laughs along the way.
6. Awesome! - I have worked in the F&B industry my whole life, and the concept of being in the kitchen… I just GOT it. The dishes in the background is like a lullaby, as a under current. Scarlett Johansson as a top note, have such an incredible inside look to such a long and illustrious career! Amazing! Can’t wait for the next!
Go behind the memes with Stefanie Parker (@shesallbach) and Jackie Maroney (@jackiemaroney_) as they air out The Bachelor franchise‘s dirtiest laundry — real life encounters, social media drama, interviews with alumni, and so much more.
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. The best part of the franchise is Jackie and Stefanie - STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING and listen to this podcast. You know when the new bachelor/bachelorette gets announced and we’re all mad about it and say we’re never watching the show again? This podcast will make it worth your time. I seriously feel like I’m recapping the show with my best friends. I cackle out loud while listening (like seriously, I get the weirdest looks when I’m out walking my dog) but I don’t even care. Their segments are so unique and they debrief on things I actually care about..not to mention they get the best guests on the show and always get the most interesting stories out of them. I can only hope I have a bachelor encounter one day so I can actually contribute to the show!!
2. FOTS OG - I’ve been a FOTS since the pod first started back in October (followed the IG meme account for years). This pod got me through some rough pandemic times and was my weekly Thursday escape from reality (no pun intended) on my evening walks. I feel like I’m having a conversation with friends listening to Stefanie and Jackie. Love the different segments, recaps, creeps, tea spilled which differentiate it from the tons of other bland bachelor-affiliated podcasts.
3. stars for Clayton - Just finished listening to Clayton’s episode, and I’m shook. Seriously going back to listen to it again after I finish this review. I so appreciate you allowing him the platform to discuss the importance of kindness, forgiveness, accountability and mental health. Love you all, great interview
4. Only Bach podcast I enjoy - I love the different segments of this podcast, along with the fantastic interviews. I feel like the interview questions are fresh and often surprise the person they’re interviewing so they spill the tea! You can tell that they do their homework and know what to ask to keep interviews interesting. The ABC sponsored podcasts are boring and She’s All Bach is definitely not! Keep up the fantastic work ladies!
5. Fun listen - This pod has a great tone. You can tell they’re fans of the show and have their heads on straight. No ugliness, but sarcasm and light snark when called for. They have a way of asking the tough questions and making their guests feel comfortable enough to answer them. It feels like a fun and kind conversation, plus I hear news tidbits here that I don’t hear on similar podcasts.
6. Just some thoughts - I’m giving this stars because this is one of my favorite podcasts. I look forward to it every week. I even subscribed to the Patreon because I enjoy the bonus episodes so much. With that being said, this week was a hard listen. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel very uncomfortable listening to whether couples are on the rocks or not. They are real people. While they are in the public eye, speculation about whether or not they are having trouble I imagine brings even more stress to their relationship. I’m a fan of KB and Jason and would be sad if they broke up. I don’t follow Jade and Tanner, but I still don’t think it’s anyone’s place to judge where they are in their relationship. Just my thoughts. Loved the Clayton interview!
7. My Favorite Podcast - I look forward to Thursdays every week because I love this podcast so much. Stefanie and Jackie crack me up, I literally feel like they would be my besties in real life. They are so good at getting the tea. I am a proud FOTS and can’t recommend this enough if you like fun hosts and Bach talk. I give them roses!
8. Decent with annoying quirks - Ok I enjoy the bachelor encounters and the interviews but some things are super annoying and cringe. Can the one girl please stop singing random words? And the other girl impersonates Nick V way too much. It was funny the first two times but hearing it like every other episode is excessive. And it gets old when you call the other host a baby when she doesn’t get your references. The Patreon plugs are a little much as well.
9. No more bachelor encounters? - Used to really like this pod. One of my favorite parts of every episode was the bachelor encounters. Now you have to subscribe to patreon to hear them. It was the best part of every episode and what set them apart from the million other bachelor podcast. Unsubscribing. Disappointing.
10. My Absolute Favorite!! - Stefanie and Jackie have a bright, conversational podcast style which makes them a delight to listen to every time! They cover serious topics, but keep it objective and lighthearted. I’ve been listening since they launched Episode . They are so genuine and relatable that at this point, I feel like we’re basically besties! There isn’t a single episode that doesn’t have at least one moment that makes me laugh out loud. No wet blanket energy here! I think this is the only podcast I know of that has inside jokes…I love it!! To me, they are the ideal bachelor podcast. ALL content is Bachelor related; I love the creeps and encounters, no matter how minor, mostly because of their goofy commentary and ramblings (like about TC’s smell!). They also ask their guests very specific questions which results in intriguing interviews. My sisters in Christ, you’re doing the Lord’s work!! Keep up the awesome job!
11. I listen as soon as it drops - This podcast has quickly become one I immediately listen to each week. Jackie and Stefanie make you feel as if you are sitting down with them, drinking a glass of wine, and watching your favorite love-to-hate-it reality show. It’s just the light-hearted break I need in my week.
12. Best Bach Nation podcast - I love this podcast! I’ve been listening for about months now and I look forward to it every week. Stefanie and Jackie break down all the latest Bach tea and give their uncensored opinions. I appreciate that they often have conflicting views and I think it really makes this podcast authentic and well-rounded. The interviews are really engaging. Stefanie asks GREAT questions to really get the dirty detes that no other podcast has gotten. Also they are HILARIOUS and find creative ways to make the podcast sound different than any other I’ve listened to. Keep up the great work ladies! Now I just gotta order my FOTS sweatshirt.
13. Best Bach Podcast - Seriously - I feel like these ladies are my best friends. As a mom of two littles (ages and ), my social calendar isn’t what is once was. So listening to them dish on my favorite show is a highlight of my week. Love the banter they have and the open and honest conversations - while I’m listening, it feels like I’m just chatting with my friends. Plus the interviews they do with guests are amazing. It’s my favorite Bachelor podcast! Thanks ladies for making life a little more fun. :)
14. Had to unsubscribe - Hearing the comment about “is it important to be happy or important to be right” to excuse toxic behavior was all I needed to hear to unsubscribe. No thank you, so judgmental and so wrong. Update-the two of you are pure mean, it’s not funny and it’s sad that you feel that the only way you can be funny is by being cruel.
15. “Simply the Best!” - I have really enjoyed drinking up the Bachelor Tea every week with Stephanie and Jackie. I have listened to several Bachelor Podcasts in years past and now I ONLY tune into this one! Great sleuthing, funny millennialisms shared (I’m voting for the “Creep” song byte to happen) and the best and real “for the right reason” interviews with Bach alums. I also love the FB group they set up for daily tea and HOPE one day they’ll do a live tour for all their fans, like me, to meet them! Do yourself a favor and indulge in this podcast with an extra side of their Patreon episodes, which is worth a small monthly donation to support our girls! They are better than all the rest!
16. Favorite bachelor related podcast! - I absolutely love this podcast! It’s my favorite bachelor related podcast. I love how Stefanie and Jackie give real and honest commentary, opinions, and details…the other bachelor podcasts all seem to censor and be too careful with what they say. They are amazing podcast hosts!
Harvey Levin & his crew bring you the latest in TMZ’s brand of edgy, exclusive content. It’s everything you need to know about the stories everyone is talking about.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Male bias - I want to like his show but too many times I’ve cringed through sexist vibes, including saying “… but, he did save her life” in regard to someone taking the freedom from their adult child and profiting off said adult child’s earned income for over a decade. And saying Musk is “brilliant” over and over, as if it is a fact, but it is only your opinion. This is more like listening to a Seth Rogan podcast. It’s great for the bros out there, and the women who love them.
2. More Harry and Meghan Slander - I gave them the benefit of the doubt but rolled my eyes and stopped listening to this when they had their facts all wrong about Harry and Meghan and sounded like talking heads for the British media. Nevermind how awful they’ve been treated, especially Meghan. More info coming to the surface has been proving their point and this is getting ridiculous.
3. It’s a private company on repeat is so annoying - Let’s highlight that Elon was raised during apartheid and his recent antics after acquiring a company reflects an oppressive approach and significantly and negatively impacts the lives of many employed there. Can he do what he wants…yep…we don’t need to hear that on a broken record. And it should not be highlighted as entertainment. There are responsible and compassionate ways to make changes and the public is certainly free to live their opinion. The language used to communicate with his employees is abusive, oppressive, and disrespectful. And yes , he can built rockets.
4. Double standard. Do you hear yourselves? - So Kanye can’t have an argument with another parent at a soccer game (which I witness consistently at sporting events) but it’s acceptable “Dad” behavior for Tristan to run around boinking every woman he is remotely attracted to, abandoning ship for months at a time, and being a downright deceitful shady boots of a human. Y’all gonna stick with that. Really?
5. PLEASE!!!!!!! - Ok so I love the podcast, I’ve been watching LIVE forever and have finally switch to the podcast so I can listen whenever. That said Harvey is “sniffing” his nose CONSTANTLY!!!!! It’s so hard to listen to and frankly, sounds like a he has an issue with snorting substances I hope it’s not true but I finally had to say something in an attempt to continue to listen!
6. I’m Outta Here - Just can’t do it anymore. It usually is “not good” when Harvey isn’t there. But it’s now crossed over into unbearable. Now you are arguing that police arresting a murder suspect, possibly with a gun, isn’t allowed to punch someone who is not only actively interfering with the arrest but ALSO HITTING THE OFFICER?!? Why? Because she’s a cute girl, that’s why. Dude, get out of your bubble.
7. MSM Bias!! - These people are full of the s-word, for real. “Poor Amber Heard”- give me a break. She is a legally declared LIAR and they are still supporting her on TMZ. I’m not a Depp fan, but of course he has no sympathy for her. They say he’s “vindictive.” SHE RUINED HIS LIFE FOR SIX YEARS OVER LIES. I will never listen again. No wonder their ratings are in the dumps.
8. Media needs to raise their bar, please!! - At least do some research, look at the evidence, get an expert. Talking and writing for a living doesn’t give you license to throw around unfounded opinions without any ethical code of conduct on journalistic integrity.
I don’t care where you stand on Depp, Heard or any case as long as you know what you’re talking about and can back it up. It’s cringe worthy to hear all of you when you say you haven’t watched the trail or reviewed publicly available court evidence. If you don’t have the time, stick with fluff and stay away from incoherent commentary on abuse, mental illness, and other disorders. Also, I assume the bracelet -worn by any gender- says innocent because the US justice system is predicated in the idea of having to prove guilt in court which was never done…nor has he ever been charged of a crime, let alone been found guilty of one. But why let that minor detail stop you from saying he’s guilty (despite her mountain of evidence being a house of cards and her multiple instances of perjury, abuse against otherS and a growing list of questionable conduct).
9. Fake biased news - Don’t ever listen to TMZ, they only got money on their mind and will put out anything that will even remotely get views/money, if whatever they put is an actual representation of given issue/top is a second question. Heavily biased, will lie to push their agenda, heavily influenced by politics and will put it in any context, even if the topic has nothing to do with politics. They try to manipulate your behavior by feeding you false information. I’m very disappointed with the direction new world is goin and a dystopian world from all those “scary big brother” books we all read in schools etc is a very real direction and we are moving in it! Internet is THE BEST thing that happened in a new world but is also THE WORST for humanity.
10. Deep-Heard Verdict - Love the TMZ Pod but was very disappointed by your takes on the Deep-Heard verdict. I know you guys are highly educated and very rational. I don’t know why you guys were bending over backwards to create an alternate narrative to make Mr. Heard a victim. The trial clearly demonstrated that Heard and Deep were in a toxic relationship. However, we learned from the trial that Ms. Heard clearly concocted a story to besmirch Deep character and destroy his career. It seems like that you guys can’t accept that Ms. Heard is human and is capable of lying. This was not a miscarriage of justice, justice was served. You guys need to stop virtue signaling and hold bad people accountable for the behavior, regardless of their gender. It’s also very condescending to suggest that the jury was incapable of rendering a fair verdict because they were mesmerized by Mr . Deep’s stardom. Moreover, men are not automatically guilty of all allegations against them; this is why we have due process. I hope you guys have the gumption to rationally and fairly address such sensitive issue without just virtue signaling and peddling to woke mob.
11. Johnny v Amber break down verdict - Did you not watch the trial from day ? The testimonies, fake photos ( per experts), she didn’t shed tear in stand. President DC Harmada (sp?) In his deposition said Amber zero onscreen chemistry. She perjured herself multiple times. The jury prob saw right through her. Experts already said no chance of a appeal. Judge A was fair. UK trial was between Depp v Sun. Judge ( son bff with Wooton writer from Sun) made decision and denied appeal. Jury said no abuse from Johnny. Please do better research.
12. What a mess - Harvey can stay but the others have to go. Can’t tolerate another minute after the ridiculous, ignorant Pete Davidson diatribe. That one was the frosting on the cake. These guys are idiots, don’t make sense half the time and they should be embarrassed by how little they know about anything. Thank God that screeching female outta there. Unlistenable anymore!
13. Monday / episode - I love listening to the TMZ podcast. I enjoy listening to everyone’s opinions on all the wackiness of Hollywood. But todays took me by surprise. The topic was Pete Davidson getting a tattoo on his neck. Which it’s too soon for him to get that specifically tattooed on his neck. There was no reason for one of the cohosts to get as upset and angry as he did. I honestly couldn’t tell if he was joking or really angry about something that he has no control over. Other than that I love podcast.
14. Unbearable! - Everyone constantly talking over each other, their views/opinions on certain topics is way off (like they didn't bother to research what's really going on), Harvey's over-the-top butt kissing & him finding all things interesting, and finally...can't stand to listen to anymore Fabian & Courtney.
15. Wow - Today’s episode was so gross. Tired of hearing about the invasion of Ukraine? Let’s get back to really important things like celebrity gossip. I didn’t come here for high quality content but I didn’t expect to be totally grossed out. Also stop talking over each other, it’s just rude and annoying to listen to.
16. Everyone but the woman - PLEASE REMOVE COURTNEY!!!
I want to give this stars but I can’t. I love the topics discussed and it’s pace. I enjoy all of the opinions and voices of the men but the woman, is so obnoxious. Her voice seriously grates on me because most of the time she is shrieking. I’m a woman. I’m a feminist. But my lord, if you could get someone who isn’t so ridiculously pushy by talking over everyone else and who has a voice that doesn’t make ears bleed, I’d change my rating. She’s the only reason I may stop listening. And honestly she adds nothing of value mentally either.
Get ready for some legal drama and a whole lot of sass on The Emily Show, hosted by none other than the internet's favorite legal analyst, Emily D Baker. With over 17 years of experience as a lawyer and former LA Deputy District Attorney, Emily gives you the lowdown on the hottest legal stories everyone is talking about. Her unique blend of smarts, sarcasm, and colorful language will have you laughing and learning at the same time. But that's not all, y'all! Emily shares her wild and hilarious s...
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. The Queen of law - No one does it better. Emily can explain law and facts into better then anyone I have heard and I have listened to many!. Emily has created a community that is so accepting and supportive. My daughter who has horrible C.P.T.S.D and lawyers have a role in giving her some of that… She loves Emily and is the only law channel that she will watch or pod cast she will listen too as far a law is concerned. We find her so relatable and warm. She is the cursey word purple haired fabulous lawyer and a great human being . Thank you for all you do. podcast for me!!!
2. Just for her - I am not a law student, I am not a lawnerd, I don’t understand law, I prefer to knit and bake ( kidding), I listen to Emily just for her. Her personality, voice, commentary, way of explaining things (and her purple hair) are so wonderful and enjoyable her show is my go to when I need to relax,feel accompanied and beat boredom.
3. EDB is the best thing to come to YouTube and Podcasts!! - I have always enjoyed watching live court and reading what is happening illegally in pop culture. Once I found Emily, it all changed for me. It changed most definitely for the better. She is so knowledgeable, humble, funny and a joy to listen to. I recommend her podcast and YouTube content to anyone who ask me and I always will!! Love you EDB and fellow law nerds.
4. How did I not know about Emily D. Baker?!? - I came across Emily’s you tube channel from a friend that sent me a link. I can tell you now, when any high profile case is in the news this will be where I come to learn about it! Emily is a fantastic commentator and highly knowledgeable as she is an attorney herself. Come to her channel once, and you’ll be hooked! So glad someone sent me her link!!
5. . out of is not a high enough score. - Emily is best. She is just a good person. Her shows are always fun. She has . out if stars. After reading the negative reviews i had to laugh. The complaints were the things that we love about Emily. Attacking her for adhd is laughable. She is real and honest. She doesn’t need a crystal ball.
6. I can’t take it, I. Can’t. Take. It. - Love Emily, hate her need to say SO MANY phrases twice in a row. Twice in a row! (Almost feels like a tick?) It drives me crazy and overshadows the otherwise excellent content. (Also do not enjoy when she reads an entire legal document…so tedious. We are listening for your summary. If we wanted to read the document, we could do that ourselves…? We could definitely do that ourselves.) I’m out. I’m out ( for now at least).
7. it !!! - I love smart women, saying smart things. You are a real testament to women as you don’t just have to be a… Fill in the blank. You can go to school to be a something like a nurse and wind up as a executive nurse for a healthcare system. You go, girl, show us how it can be done. FYI I’d prefer this podcast several times over the YouTube channel.
8. Love - I love all things Emily. If you want someone to explain the law, but in a way that makes sense, without dumbing it down, then you’re in the right place. My only criticism is the layout of the podcast. The most recent episode should be at the top. You shouldn’t have to search, especially driving. Other than that perfection.
9. Love Emily D Baker - Found her on twitter during the Johnny Depp trial. Went to get you tube channel and then subscribed. She has great commentary, talks about current issues I am interested in. and she died it with flair. But she is also fair and remains civil. She doesn’t let her chats get crazy and mean. Doesn’t fake anything. Doesn’t lie about things she may not know but will direct you on where you can get correct information. Great character and demeanor. Love love love listening to her here and YT. Thanks for sharing you and your commentary Emily!!!!!!
P.S please do a show on sovereign citizens and stealing houses etc. I would also like an episode just on your time as a DA and stories from your cases you can tell without getting in trouble
10. I Never thought I would become a Law Nerd - Emily is so gifted at breaking down legal jargon and putting it into a way the average person can understand. She does it with humor and compassion and makes for great content . I have turned so many of my co-workers and friends onto her channel. Even my husband is a fan ! I know she most likely will never see this , but if she does, I want her to know that since this trial ended , ( I own a mental health facility in SoCal ) we have had about a dozen men admit for DV . I spoke to a few of these men personally , and one of them even watched you ! Anyway, at least half of them said Johnny gave them the courage to come forward . They thought they had a chance to be beloved . I’m going to get this info to JD himself . God bless you Emily , I I’ll continue to watch and support you !
11. Can’t Recommend Enough! - So much appreciation for the balanced approach focused on thoroughly understanding the law and treating everyone involved in each case with respect and dignity. These qualities feel so rare these days, and Emily demonstrates them gracefully and adds so much of her own awesome, genuine personality on top.
12. Season Episode Gabby Timeline - Arrrrrrrgh. I wanted to hear the timeline!!!! / through the podcast I FINALLY heard a date BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Do a timeline. I don’t need to hear about Dr Phil, I don’t need to hear about your YouTube or credit cards. Tell me what date he flew home to close the storage unit ( to quote you - we will get back to this) Here we go What date did he fly home
What date did he fly back
What date did the police pull them over
What date did she stop communicating What date did Brian get home in the van
What date did the YouTube folks catch the van on camera at the Tetons
What date did the laundries go camping. This, above is a timeline. All I hear from you is blah. Blah, blah Back to storage unit - on the police cam Gabby stated she doesn’t like driving the van and she doesn’t like to be alone. - so why did he go back - why didn’t he ask his family to close this down? Or why didn’t Gabby go do this? This to me is very interesting. Ok I am done. Next time you advertise a timeline PLEASE do some research about what that means. All this yikkity yak - I have zero idea what the timeline is. Be succinct and precise. You lost your audience
13. Well Done and Fun! - Thank you Emily for discussing interesting stories without being hurtful and mean towards people/groups you do not agree with. I didn’t realize how tired and burned out I was from all of the unkindness on social media, until I started listening to you. Love your personality and perspective that you bring to your show.
14. Came for the Depp v. Heard commentary-stayed for Emily - I found Emily through the streaming of the Depp trial. I liked the way she broke down the details and experts in that case. I thought she accomplished this through a fair and non-bullying fashion. Since that case, I have been steadily replaying her old podcast episodes and watching her live you tube streams. Just can’t get enough. Thanks for the hard work!
15. Awesome - When I found The Emily D Baker Show podcast (and YouTube channel) I had the same feeling of when, in college, a discovered the coolest professor on campus. As students, signed up for the courses, we shared a unique camaraderie. I’m glad Emily’s YouTube channel and podcasts are available and widely enjoyed! She’s awesome.
16. Great source of info, used to love her - Until she did live trial stream, she can’t shut up and talks over the testimony. She is great when it is not live, then you can FF over chatter. I love her style but think her stardom has sent her round the bend. I don’t think she is fair and impartial at all anymore.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. So Entertaining - I’ve respected Waddle since he entered the world of sports media, and I honestly feel that his simple yet skillful football breakdown is underrated and some of the best in the industry. I’ve been a fan of Silvy since I first moved to Chicagoland and had little knowledge of the local sports. His passion and skills have sharpened to be one of the strongest voices on radio. However, when Tom said “THUMB-GOOD” in a mocking response to Silvy’s reaction to yesterday’s conversation about toes vs thumbs, I literally spit my coffee all over my steering wheel. It’s gems like this that keep me listening. Congratulations to your success so far, and please keep making me laugh.
2. Owned by Disney unsubscribed - I have been listening since the show debuted. The best Chicago sports show. Silvy is the best host who has not played professional sports and represents the common fan well. On the negative side they tend to take a topic and beat a dead horse into oblivion with it. And they sound clueless when talking hockey. And why on earth do they think Barstool Big Cat or whatever they call him Is funny or amusing? But I must unsubscribe and stop listening. ESPN is owned by Disney and the two companies can’t stay out of politics. Disney support of sexualization of kids and support of horrific and irreversible surgeries on healthy kids is too much. Woke-ism ruins everything it touches. Bye groomers.
3. Listen, I will say this, Waddle. basic b! hes… - Listen, listen to how many x Tom Waddle starts a sentence w/ “listen”. Almost as many as Jeff Meller. Silvy is funny, admits he’s not bright, which makes him likable bc unfortunately he’s correct. Better than racist, ignorant bully, Jurko and his spineless “yes” man, Carmen though.
4. Man… - Been a long time p listening since the beginning and I’ll still say stars but the CONSTANT complaining about Nagy is making this show nearly unlistenable at times. I listen to every episode in podcast but come on guys. We get it, you don’t have confidence in Nagy, no one really does, but maybe other topics. Please.
5. Used to be good - Used to be a good show until it turned into vax talk repeatedly. I tuned into listen to sports talk not medical advice. You’re not my doctor, parents, or my girlfriend so why would I care about your opinions in regards to medicine? In regards to sports you both have a background in that and credentials. I guess I’ll give The Score a try.
6. Tuesday’s s@“t show - The AbdallaBleck/Silvy thing, brewing for over a year and “visible” to everyone, reached a new low yesterday. It’s not entertaining and it’s not acceptable. Silvy made it clear it’s not generational, so I don’t know what’s animating it ... but you have to grow up or a producer has to step in and send someone on their way. John Q Near North
Welcome to 'Hot Off The Mess,' a pop culture news podcast from Hurrdat Media starring Samantha Bush (a.k.a. @bravohistorian) as your host. Think of it as '60 Minutes,' but for Bravo fans. Each week, Samantha will be covering Bravo's breaking news stories and messiest moments, sometimes with the help of her Bravo-obsessed fans and even Bravo-lebrities themselves. And no one will be holding back. It might get weird, it might get snarky, and it's definitely going to get messy.
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. Fave podcast! - I love this podcast so much! I can always count on a good laugh. Her takes are great! I agree with her most of the time which makes it all the more enjoyable. But even the takes I don’t agree with are still so fun to listen to! She is very funny & real and I feel like I’m talking with a friend.
2. CONSTANT Mouth Noises - The constant every two seconds hearing mouth sounds is sooo distracting. Especially when wearing air pods!!! It becomes SUPER annoying and once you notice it you can’t un-notice it!! And it’s not just sounds of trying to “wet your mouth”, after saying A sentence you hear it! It’s SOOO bad to where I can’t even listen anymore
3. Perfection - This podcast is exactly what’s expected and much needed after a long day, driving to work, or when doing mindless chores around the house with a glass of wine. Sam’s personality is so funny and I love the banter she has with guests. It sounds like you’re listening to a friend gossip and rant and honestly sometimes that’s all you need. Sam talks about anything- BRAVO? Of course. Personal life? Absolutely. Diverge to other random topics? Here for it. Smack your lips and sip water all you want, girl. You’re a human being and I’m just here for the hot takes.
4. Enjoy but…Mouth noises gotta stop - I enjoy listening to people as obsessed with Bravo as me and I think Sam is sweet but it is such an ick listening to the swallowing/gulping/dry mouth. I certainly understand it with being sick and dehydrated but I had to cut this last one short. Maybe pull away from the mic when you do that? Idk y’all. She even acknowledged it and said she doesn’t care but it’s too gross haha.
5. Lackluster but has potential - I don’t love an over produced podcast but there is something way too raw about this one. I have to agree with other reviews on the mouth noises, the shaking of the ice in the glass, and most triggering to me is that it does truly feel like she’s scrolling through her phone and often distracted. All that said, I’m a sucker for bravo content and she makes good points. Just wish she’d take this feedback as any other business person or employee would, and maybe produce it differently or take more breaks so we don’t hear the noises. It’s a lot of talking, yes, but this doesn’t happen on hours long podcasts elsewhere (i listen to a lot of long tail ones with no ad revenue support) so something can be done.
6. Perfection - Sam I have to tell you, yours is one of the few Bravo pods that have survived my recent whittling-down. I love everything about your pod—even your polite drink sips lol. The only thing this teacher will offer is that it’s “She” and “He” at the beginning of a sentence (not Her or Him). See if that’s fun for you to practice and maybe integrate into your wonderful offerings. Thank you.
7. Look forward to it every week - Loooove this podcast especially when it airs Thursdays so I can spend an hour listening to Sam say everything I’ve thought throughout the week watching Bravo shows. None of my besties are bravo diehards so Sam is like my bravo bestie by proxy. Also love when she has her girlies Gracie and Paige on
8. Ok - Want to support bravohistorian bc her insta can be fun but dear god, if everyone is telling you you don’t have a voice for podcasts, listen to them. The mouth clicking, swallowing, the high pitched endings to every sentence, the likes constantly and the very obvious moments of silence where you can tell she’s looking at her phone or half paying attention? It’s kinda a disservice to people who want to listen and support. Stick to instagram, we love you there
9. Love it but the mouth clicks… - I love this pod. Highlight of my Tuesday honestly! However, there’s a lot of lip/tongue smacking. I know you can’t control it but maybe let’s work with production to figure out how to lessen it? I’m asking too much but I want to keep listening without fixating on your mouth noises
10. Enough with the side convos and interruptions - The latest episode with Gracie was awful. I just wanted to scream please stop with your side conversations. Truly did not need to listen to her constantly stopping to deal with her boyfriend and he’s constant interruptions. I’m not here to listen to that. Also Chris Lewis needs to be on this podcast. He’s amazing and I love hearing his commentary.
11. One of the best Bravo Podcasts! - Sam aka bravohistorian is the best ! I love her bravo takes but also loves that she gives us a look into her life, it makes it more personal. I don’t have social media so I use this podcast to stay in the bravo loop. Sam is so funny but I have to say when her bff Gracie is on, I laugh so hard. They remind me of me and my besties. I feel like they both vibe off each other and deliver some of the best episodes !! More Gracie and more Chris Lewis!!! Love this podcast!
12. Hate to say it… - …but “mess” is right. The audio problems she acknowledges in the episodes and laughs off saying she doesn’t care and tells the producer to release bad quality anyways. The uniformed rants. The meandering pointless tangents. How many times she says “like.” I tried very hard to listen multiple times because I like Shortcomings but realizing that’s just me enjoying Chris Lewis. Maybe he should cohost to keep her on track??
13. I look forward to these episodes - Being the mom of a month old I often feel like I am lacking time with my girlfriends. Listening to Sam (and guests) makes me feel like I’m listening to a convo I’d hear at dinner with friends and it’s great. I don’t always agree with her opinions but who agrees with every take someone has? Also, people who complain about inconsistent posting are over dramatic.
14. Tone Deaf - Exercising your opinions on Nicole’s relationship with her alcoholic father is ridiculous. You have no idea the trauma. Nicole’s education and the education of her ex while being an educator absolutely supersedes Larsa marrying someone with skills and fame. Those are not her skills or fame when she simply just married it. Use your head.
15. Love it - This is one of my favorite podcasts!! So funny and real. I do wish the sound was sorted out a bit. In your episode with Paige, I kept having to turn it up because I couldn’t hear her at all but on Sams parts I kept having to turn it down. Still great content! Just be careful if your ears! Lol
16. Love love love - Just found this podcast and in LOVE! I’m also a Detroit metro person- so fun to know you’re in my area! Chris Lewis who declared himself as unemotional yet broke down in tears talking about the first time he saw Ramona and early housewives days was so what I needed in my life! Lol
Welcome back to get your favorite cup of tea! We started a podcast and are so excited to share Your Couple Tea with you guys! On the podcast we will be talking about all things couples, crazy stories, and a new perspective on our life!
Release date: 2023-03-18
1. Your Couple Tea Podcast - Podcast EP. This is the most I have ever listened to a podcast! This episode like the others was filled with helpful advice for any age, lessons learned. Thank you for encouraging me to love myself, finding confidence and contentment! Little things make life BIG! Grateful for you both and this podcast! Podcast EP . You definitely don’t deserve hate comments. You both have always put positivity out there. As a listener and follower of your podcast and other platforms, I am impressed how you handle hate comments. Your values and morals shine through. You are making a difference in so many lives! Podcast EP : Proposal- I love your love story, perfect for the two of you! It’s your story - simply unique! All the tidbits leading up to the proposal and after the proposal are the memories you’ll keep forever! Podcast EP : great content about the positives/negatives of living in LA! Love your podcast! rdolson Podcast EP : This podcast was filled with inspiring conversation of how they started the MOVE app and honest talk about the ups and downs of working out. Their work ethic and motivation make me want to be a better person! Josh and Katie have that special something that gets you energized! I am beyond excited to start my fitness journey to become the best version of myself with the MOVE app! Podcast EP: Loved the wedding podcast! Always appreciate the energy you bring! Your love story is so special. The advice and info you shared was perfect. I especially like the idea of the bride and groom at a separate table. It’s true the day goes by so fast, that you just want to relive/ redo it again! rdolson/ VIP member Podcast EP : I’ve been watching Josh and Katie for years. They are a solid couple, visionaries, passionate, creative, energetic, with a vision for the future. They inspire you to be the best version of yourself. Loved this podcast about the bts of boxing. Takes passion, dedication and determination to stay the course. Katie, friends, and family are a great source of support! rdolson(Instagram) / VIP member Girl Talk EP - This was an informative/light hearted episode. I liked hearing Josh’s/the male thoughts on the topics. It actually brought back moments back in middle school of uncomfortable moments and fitting in. Looking forward to Guy Talk. rdolson (IG) / VIP member Ps- Good Luck Josh at the fight! Reacting to Josh’s fight EP Enjoyed hearing about the process leading up to fight day. The behind the scenes stuff that goes on, plus trying to stay focused and dialed in. Much respect goes to Josh for keeping a cool head through it all. rdolson (IG) VIP Dating Advice EP : Podcast was filled with so much great content and advice on dating. They share their own experiences of dating which makes it so relatable to the listener. Best podcast out there! rdolson Things Guys love EP: Whether you are young, middle aged or older this podcast was a reminder to show love and give love through touch, know your needs and your partners needs, plus many more examples. Go give it a listen! rdolson (IG) Exposing fights EP : Great podcast conversation how mindset, emotions, injury and alcohol can influence disagreements/fights with couples. Honest examples of early dating to now and how you grow and change. Josh and Katie both handle disagreements with maturity. A sign of a healthy relationship. Debra Olson rdolson EP : Scary Moments Super scary moments indeed! So thankful you both came out of these experiences safe. A life changing moment for both of you. I could feel and see your fear. I enjoy your podcasts! Debra Olson rdolson GOALS EP : Great podcast with examples of how to set goals. Josh & Katie are so personable, passionate, and relatable which has led to their success in building a community of loyal followers. I liked the idea of breaking down your goals. Go give this podcast a listen! This is your Jordan year! Keep chasing your vision! Debra Olson rdolson Salt Papi vs Josh Brueckner Ep : Always appreciate your honesty and humbleness! This was an amazing experience for Josh, Katie, family, his team, friends squad from Michigan and Arizona! Definitely “a moment in time”! Lessons learned, humble in winning and losing! Sign of a champion! Great podcast! Give it a listen! Debra Olson rdolson VIP Ep : We’re Pregnant! Always enjoy how genuine and honest they are - so relatable! So excited for Josh & Katie and to follow the next chapter/journey in their lives! Lil baby Brueckner will be a beautiful blend of Josh & Katie! Ep /: How many kids- All because two people fell in love! The excitement and energy Josh & Katie emulate for the pregnancy and everything they share and do is infectious! They make you want to be better and enjoy life to the fullest! Ep /: weeks - The way they say OBGYN-priceless! Such magical and special time for Josh & Katie. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time makes everything more real! So appreciate the real talk. Topper was a vibe! Much love to your growing family Debra Olson (rdolson) VIP
2. Amazing - I love Josh and Katie! I stumbled across their channel one day and instantly started binge watching their channel. My sister now loves them too! Josh and Katie: Thank y’all for y’all’s dedication and effort y’all put into YouTube and your podcast. Y’all are inspirational and have helped me start on the quest to be the best version of myself. Probably my favorite thing about y’all is that y’all are Christians. I feel like believers in the influencer world are really hard to find, and I am a strong believer myself. With much love, Claire Shealy
3. Jatie podcast - Personally, I don’t ever listen to podcast but I’ve been watching Jatie vlogs for the longest time and I heard they were doing a podcast channel and I thought I’d check it out. I LOVE it! They were meant to do podcast and it’s so nice to just hear them sit and talk to each other while also talking to us. I would definitely recommend their podcast. It’s chill vibes and something I can listen to no matter what I’m doing. Love love love Josh and Katie
4. Inspiring Humans - I’ve also been watching Josh and Katie since there “Crush” videos LOL and they are the number one people in my life inspiring me to do something useful with my time. Katie inspired me to make a Vision Board which is the best way to keep yourself accountable and motivated. Josh taught me the importance of honesty and loyalty along with Katie and I just feel like owe them both the biggest thank you in the world for turning my life around from laziness to a hard worker. And you’re guys’s business plans omg Idk if it’s just me but oh my gosh I’ve never seen two smarter, more passionate people, genuinely deserving of their success. I love y’all so much and I can’t wait to see what else you guys accomplish in life. Congrats on your fitness app and you can count on me for getting my friends and I on MOVE.
5. SO INSPIRING! - I have watched Katie’s YouTube videos since she had less than a million subscribers and have been there since Josh was just a crush! I am so stoked that they finally have a podcast since I’m getting older and YouTube videos aren’t always fitting in my schedule. I love popping a podcast on in the car on my way to work in the mornings or evenings! I also love their fitness journey! I can not wait to start using their new app and change some of my habits! I love you guys.
6. Podcast is so enjoyable to listen to and entertaining - I’ve been watching Katie and Josh since the beginning of their YouTube days on Katie’s original channel. This podcast is awesome to listen to when driving long drives and being able to listen and hear about their life’s experiences. It really shows young viewers and listeners that the more you learn is how you grow and it’s really inspiring to hear them talk about their experiences and letting others who might be going through something similar that they aren’t alone. Will be continuing to listen
7. Read this before you watch this podcast - I don’t even know where to start but I use to watch Jatie Vlogs when I was younger and there videos/ pranks are so fake and they continue to deny it. When I saw they came out with a podcast I wanted to listen to it to catch up on them. They are constantly justifying all their new “businesses” by saying they invested so much time and money into it and that it’s not just for money when in reality it is. When they made the Jatie vip page they said it would net take away from their regular content when it has. They’re ent from posting good content every day on youtube to now only posting bad content every days and they are constantly shoving the vip page down our throats. When people complain they say it’s only . a month and it’s fun if you can’t afford it. The only good content is on the vip page and every single video they make that clear. I have not heard one person say something positive about the vip page. They are constantly mentioning that they haven’t made any money off this podcast and it just proves they only d on stuff for the money because if they actually enjoyed doing it the money wouldn’t matter. Most of their content of youtube use to be who could lose the most weight who could go the longest without eating and they know they have impressionable fans and they still posted this. I personally feel like they where one of the reasons i got an eating disorder and katie has also quietly mention how she had symptoms of an eating disorder. I can tell through the way she acts that she does or at least to struggle with an eating disorder. Katie and Josh soon began posting fake pregnancy videos and it was really insensitive to people who couldn’t get pregnant because the videos where fake and they knew there was a weren’t pregnant. On the podcast they said they don’t understand how people could be upset by them posting these video and they were so rude and disrespectful. Kate and Joey use to be friends with another couple named Bella and Dallin. Bella and Dallin hadn’t really posted on youtube until they became friends with Jatie. Jatie and Dells stopped being friends and Bella ate do her instagram saying she’s tired of fake pregnancy prank on youtube . After this jatie and fella stopped being friends clearly because Della did not like how Jatie was posting fake pregnancy pranks. It had latter come out how Della was struggling with infertility. On jatie vip they said they stopped being friends with della because they used them for view but they where friends and both enjoyed youtube and they were clearly trying to hide the fact that they stopped being friends because of the fake pregnancy pranks. In this podcast Jatie was talking about how they don’t care how many subs a youtube has and they are bragging about how they kade videos with della when they has almost no subs which rubbed me the wrong way. I know this is long but i hope whoever reading this understands.
Join Shannon McNamara as she discusses celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and fantastical conspiracy theories.
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Best Guests & Topics in The Bizzzz - OMG…when Shannon started describing her “PR guest” for the / episode? I was like, “no…no way…couldn’t be..is it? could it be…MY TT GIRL, MOLLY??” …and heck, fricking, yes, of course it is! Shannon has THE BEST TASTE & CURIOSITIES bc they’re MINE : Inappropriate JE references ruining casually social interactions? Yup. Kaylor- Gaylor but Joe? Yup. Conspiracy theories making up for holes in my fluent-BP-personality? Yup. Of all the parasocials available, FF is mine.
2. Smugnorant poser! - This person actually believes Depp supporters are bots believes the demon Amber Heard who in court disgraced herself with lies. She is so clueless she labels people who question false accusers as a right wing pundits when it's good to question everything and smart. Blind sheep embarrass the themselves!! Do your research stop lying about good people & copying Enty's work. She is the worst kind of podcaster who most people find repulsive & uninformed on truth. PS Taylor Lorenz is a terrible person figures you'd be besties. Wake up!
3. Different in the best way - I love the different topics this podcast covers. In particular the episode on Atlantis was super interesting and well researched. Also the discussion on Internet algorithms was fascinating. I came for the blinds but stayed for the conspiracy theories , thank you for the thought provoking discussions.
4. amazing despite the odds - Shannon when i first listened to this podcast i thought we could be besties. when i saw your tiktok’s i thought man maybe i’m wrong about her. I’ve realized we just don’t agree on a lot of things fundamentally. regardless, i love listening to you and i’ve never loved listening to someone i disagree with so much! Keep up the good work sincerely
5. Like listening to a friend! - Love this podcast, Shannon is so warm and engaging. She researches the topics well and delivers them in a very conversational way, like you’re just listening to a friend chat with you on the phone. For the full experience, I’d definitely follow along through Instagram and Patreon. Shannon takes listener recs and feedback, she’s great at connecting with her audience wherever they are. Also if you people make her stop talking about Taylor Swift, I will be irate. I love her takes on TS and all of the analysis. Just go listen to something else or skip to a different episode lol
6. Love, but… - I love almost everything about this podcast. Shannon is charming and has a great voice. Her guests have been a great addition. My only thing is when she mispronounces names is so cringy. I love everything else but when you say a well known celebrity’s name wrong I can’t even listen to the episode.
7. I’m really trying here - Shannon I really want to love you (your voice is generally great and soothing and you talk about topics that I am genuinely interested in) but I have some notes: ) stop making all those mouth noises that are almost smacking but not quite ) stop saying “things like that”
) stop apologizing for background noises. I promise you, we can’t hear them ) stop obsessing over Taylor Swift Thanks!
8. I am addicted to this podcast! - One of my best friends sent me this podcast solely for the Gaylor content and now I am HOOKED on all things Fluently Forward! I am addicted to this podcast and have almost finished to listening to every single episode. Conspiracies, pop culture, blind items, Taylor content—Shannon has all the best topics! Not only do I love what Shannon personally brings to the show but she also always has the best guests. I now look forward to every Monday!
9. okay pod - there are sometimes interesting topics covered and i love the blind items however like others have said, some of the info comes off as poorly researched. i feel like she just rehashes what literal teenagers have said on tiktok… and she’s . grow up. also, her obsession with taylor swift has got to stop. she brings up wanting her to be gay at least every ep. it’s just icky. the woman is just not that interesting!!!!
10. Meandering, Unengaging Format - I have tried to get into this podcast multiple times, but could not get on board. While I love the concept of a podcast on celebrity blind items and the way the episodes are themed, there is way too much fluff in each episode. In episodes where Shannon is by herself she spends a lot of time giving more background than necessary and going on tangents, which can be fun when two people are talking but is not engaging when it’s a single host monologuing. In the last episode I tried to listen it was a whole minutes before Shannon got into any blind items, so I was pressing the skip forward button a lot. Either shannon needs to find a cohost or consistently have guests that keep the meandering entertaining, or she needs to streamline her tangents in solo eps (or edit down the episodes more). Also, if you are podcasts focused on celebrity gossip, you should probably pronounce names correctly. It’s hard to listen to when there’s multiple mispronunciations per episode, which a google search can easily fix. But those going so far as to say shannon sounds “uneducated” are being sexist.
11. Julia-Fox-coded catchphrase - Hey Shannon! I found your TikTok a few months ago, and subsequently found your podcast and I love it. You were my podcast on Spotify wrapped, and every Monday I look forward to listening to the newest episode on my work commute. Through you I have also become a big fan of Beyond the Blinds. I love that you guys collab sometimes. One very funny think I wanted to share, is that you say “things like that” fairly frequently in your episodes, and when I hear that I ALWAYS think of Julia Fox from her uncut jahms clip. It always gives me a little laugh! Thank you so much for being such a consistent part of my work week, Alex (Columbus, Ohio)
12. ok but needs A LOT work - Shannon I love your podcast so much but I need you to pls stop sneaking Taylor swift into every episode, butchering people’s name, and say woman correctly. You’re . You should be able to saw woman correctly. At this point it’s really embarrassing for you and I physically cringe hearing you say so many things wrong. also I need you to stop going on these rants. we want blind items, not your take on how Taylor swift somehow relates to white lotus. some episodes are so good but some others are so bad. The mythical creature one…seriously? You’re and you want to talk about what mythical creature is hotter. just cringe honestly. This podcast needs better scripts, better research, and better guests too. almost every single guest is white, some have NOTHING to add and are just annoying. I think Shannon has some great ideas but overall the entire structure of the show needs work. you can still give your opinion while thinking critically and sounding like an educated person who knows their stuff. As someone else stated, it’s just not giving honestly. I found the beyond the blinds show through Shannon but I actually like it better now. It’s solid while fluently forward needs a lot lot lot of work.
13. Keep it up! - I love this podcast! I’ve yet to listen to a bad episode, they’re all so good and I never want them to end. I recently subscribed to the Patreon and love the extra content. I’m usually not a fan of podcasts having a lot of guests but I’ve actually enjoyed it a lot with this one. Every guest has been great, I love when you do episodes with it’s become a whole thing, sometimes I wish y’all could do a podcast together, that would be soo good.
14. I can’t stop listening…… - I found Shannon on TikTok originally and let me say that algorithm knows me better than anyone in my life. I binged every episode in one week and am about to join her Patreon because I can’t get enough. Shannon cares about the exact same pop culture moments and gossip that I do and listening to her talk about blind items in her soothing voice is bliss. If you are chronically online and love to be part of inside jokes with strangers online, this podcast is for you
15. Respect for recently dead celebrities? - It’s tough to enjoy “juicy gossip” when I head names like “Aaron carter” and “Anne Heche” (which you mispronounced btw). I feel like you would benefit by leaving those particular blinds out. Especially when the deaths are so recent…it feels kind of inappropriate.
16. Production quality is high - She’s okay but also comes off as somebody who isn’t very smart or educated. She doesn’t know how to pronounce the simplest of words and I am constantly wondering if she ever attended college. She is also a Q anon conspiracy internet karen type. Rich girl attitude. It’s still pretty worthy content cause the production quality is good ( her parents definitely paid for her set up ) and she is known within the gossip podcast crew. But I’m sure I’ll unsubscribe at a point because of the q anon rhetoric.
Du lundi au vendredi de 15h30 à 18h, retrouvez Laurent Ruquier, chef d'orchestre de l'émission. Entouré de ses fidèles Grosses Têtes, il imprime sa marque à ce programme culte de la radio tout en restant fidèle à ses fondamentaux. Une fois par mois, retrouvez également un contenu inédit « Que du Bluff !» Dans cet épisode, 3 anecdotes sur la vie personnelle d'une Grosse Tête, ses deux compères doivent identifier celle qui est réelle. Et vous, saurez-vous trouver la bonne ou vous...
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. FAITES TAIRE THOEN ET RIOUX!! - A ne surtout pas comparer au génialissime P.Benichou!! Il ne lui arrive pas à la cheville!! Apres plus d'un an, on n'en peut plus de son humour vulgaire et répétitif!! Remplacez le au plus vite par le très subtil et absolument hilarant Philippe Caveriviere!! Quant à Rioux, c'est navrant de vous voir exploiter la naïveté de ce pauvre garçon. Finalement, je suis entièrement d'accord avec la revue de Herge du //. Cette émission est en chute libre!! Mais où sont passées les VRAIES grosses têtes?? Il est tant de retourner sur Europe où celle de S.Bern est d'un niveau un peu plus élevé et où l'humour est de bon goût.
2. C’est drôle ! - Toujours relaxant d’écouter dans le train m’emmenant à Mamaroneck pour le travail! Mamaroneck, c’est une ville dans l’état de New York. Dommage que depuis quelques temps les podcasts sont divisés en deux parties... J’adore toutes les grosses têtes : mais un big hug à Mr Benichou! Il manque …
J’apprécie que vous ayez ajouté aux Grosses Têtes comme Rachel … fraîche et dynamique!
3. Stop - J’adore votre émission mais il commence à mettre difficile d’entendre vos allusions sur votre aisance financière. Étant parent isolé de enfants et devant cumuler travails pour à peine sortir la tête de l’eau, j’écoute les grosses têtes pour m’évader pour passer un agréable moment. Alors arrêtez de parler de vos voyages récurants à New York, de vos demeures à Neuilly, de vos maisons de campagnes, de vos excursions en Grèce pour « travailler », de la fortune de Stéphane Plaza qui lors d’une précédente émission estimait la baguette de pain à …. Cela donne l’image de riche rigolant à l’antenne, et rompt le plaisir passé à vous écouter. Et c’est fort dommage car au delà de cela, les grosses têtes est une émission de qualité. On sait pertinemment que vous gagnez bien vos vies, et c’est peut-être justifié, mais il n’est pas nécessaire de nous le rappeler régulièrement, surtout en cette période qui s’annonce fort difficile pour de nombreux Français. En vous remerciant pour votre compréhension.
4. C’était vraiment bien - Malheureusement je dois revenir avec cette phrase “c’était mieux avant”. C’est certain on ne peut pas plaire à tout le monde mais quand même, si c’est pour une question d’audimat que LR nous reverse tout le temps un Thoen qui parle sans arrêt pr ne dire que des bêtises ou un Y . Riou qui ne peut comprendre vie privée et une émission qui se veut culturelle et divertissante ou encore les certaines autres amis(ies) de LR comme Bravo, Jeansens, Boulay, etc qui ne font que de la figuration (pas drôles et pas cultivés(ées) pour sou). Franchement je préférerais avoir chaque jr: Mabille, El Kharat, Benguigui, Baffie, Les Valoches, Jugnot, Ferrand, Mergault, Bachelot (après les élections), Gazan, Geluck, etc. LR & RTL donnez nous de vraies GROSSES TETES: cultivées et drôles. Et en plus LR, certaines fois les réponses à vos questions sont pas toujours correctes. Il faut bien vérifier car moi je vérifie toujours. Arrêtez le nivellement par le bas. Merci pour les bons moments de joies, de rires, et de cultures que vous vous efforcez à produire
5. La guerre des récits - Beni soit cette fameuse émission LES GROSSES TÊTES que je suis depuis une vingtaine d’années depuis les États Unis où je réside et je dis bienvenue à Mme " French doctor " et à l’une des toutes dernières Valérie et je serais un homme comblé si je pouvais avoir le livre de Christine livre qui doit contenir pleins d’enseignements!!!
6. Que du bonheur! - Félicitations à Ruquier et toute sa bande, qui a dit que culture et humour ne rimaient pas avec utile et agréable? Bachelot (ma préférée), Riou, Diamant, Baffie, Bravo, Plazza, Gazan, Peroni, Mabille, Lambron, Ferrand... c’est avec beaucoup de plaisir que je vous écoute depuis Dallas, TX.
7. h de rires par jour - Rien à redire, Laurent Ruquier sait animer et mélanger les chroniqueurs pour que la sauce prenne. Un joyeux moment de divertissement que j'écoute quotidiennement. Seul Dechavanne ne me paraît pas nécessaire, à part couper la parole, raconter des blagues pas drôles ou se prendre pour l'animateur. Si seulement il était aussi cultivé que les autres ... Hormis cela, que de bons moments, j'ai converti plus d'une dizaine de personnes autour de moi à ce podcast.
Petite question, qui est intéressé par les podcasts pépites et invités mystères ? Si peu de monde, cela pourrait faire gagner du temps à l'éditeur de ne plus monter ces podcasts. Bonne journée à tous
8. Qui édite les podcasts??? - J'ecoute religieusement les GT depuis des années (elles en ont autant que moi!) et j'adore pouvoir télécharger mes podcasts tous les jours mais je dois dire que l'idée de diviser chaque émission par themes en podcasts de quelques minutes seulement est absolument nulle. D'autre part, la plus grosse partie de l'émission est souvent tronquée avant la fin (André Brahic par example...), ou bien le podcast du jour est en fait le même que la veille, seul le titre change, comme si le mauvais fichier avait été mis en ligne. Bref, celui qui se charge des podcasts devrait revoir sa copie. Pour les nombreux auditeurs qui suivent l'émission depuis l'étranger, ça gâche tout!
9. Ca contrepete a tout va! - Wit, culture, and humor at their utmost levels. The puns fly high and word-plays are masterful. Spoonerisms galore and current event derisions. There is nothing on the planet quite like this. Wait, wait don't tell me is a pale offshoot of "Les Grosses Tetes" and is the next best thing in my opinion. I've listened to "Les Grosses Tetes" for over years, both in France and in the US whenever possible. Itunes has totally scored big with this podcast. I don't even listen to music anymore!