This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro and Sabrina Tavernise. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Release date: 2023-03-05 Genre:News > Daily News
1. Justifying kidnapping , Ukrainian children? Really? - In the March episode they were talking about Russia kidnapping Ukrainian children and forcibly assimilating them into Russia…
And after the journalist said that out of , children kidnapped, barely have been returned…
The host said (verbatim) “Stepping back here… these were children that for the most part, like Anya, were taken from group homes and orphanages, and placed in families in Russia. And yes they’re being fed this Russian propaganda about their own native born country and Russia, but it seems like—just to play devil’s advocate —they’re in potentially better and safer environments than they were before.” This is an absolutely vile take. NYTimes continues to suffer from “both sides-ism” but this is a new low, making excuses for Russia kidnapping children from their homes & playing right into the Russian propaganda narrative. Kidnappers & aggressors don’t need “devil’s advocates” and strategically targeting the most vulnerable children that have no advocates shouldn’t be praised or defended.
2. Use own voice- how to help in Ukraine? - I have been listening daily for about years now, it took time to get used to Michael’s unique diction. Now that Sabrina is hosting I’m noticing she has the same diction and I wish she would speak like herself. Please! Regarding reporting on the Ukraine please stop reporting the war like it is a sporting event. I want to know what is happening, but I don’t want to be a voyerist of someone else’s terror. How can others constructively help instead just peering into their terror?
3. Why Russia is Taking Thousands of Ukrainian Children - It was repugnant to hear Sabrina Tavernisi ask a “devil’s advocate” question regarding Ukrainian children kidnapped by Russia. What was the point of asking (paraphrase): well, they were taken but aren’t they in a better safer, places? Isn’t there a better way to get information? It was upsetting to even have that kind of question posed- their homes were bombed, they were kidnapped, they’re being exploited, they have no say in the matter and so much more. And I’m getting tired of The Daily interview format- the forced, contrived questions that set up the info or the feigned surprise of the interviewer when they hear something they obviously already know. The topics/info are often excellent but the format infantilizes the listener.
4. Losing Trust - I used to be a huge fan and relied on this podcast for relevant news, but I’m losing trust since I’ve been checking for episodes on the Ohio train derailment and don’t see anything. It’s really just disappointing, but I keep hoping it’s because there will be a big series about it…
5. Bad Host - I’m not saying I could do better, but Michael Barbaro’s CONSTANT use of verbal fillers is absolutely annoying. I’d actually listen to this podcast everyday but I get so frustrated hearing “huh” “mmm” or “hmm” every other minute as his guest is speaking is so incredibly distasteful that I can only listen to one episode a week, at most. The content and the information is great otherwise.
6. Please cut the terrible bkgrnd music - I was excited to see that Kevin Roose was on this week. But I started listening to one of the episodes, and the background music is getting so obnoxious and distracting that I just can’t listen anymore. Fortunately, Roose has his own podcast that does not include the maddening background sounds, so I could skip the daily and go on over to Hard Fork for Roose’s insightful commentary. I nearly stopped listening to The Daily because of the obnoxious cadence of the hosts’ speech. It’s as though. NYT teaches hosts. To only speak.
In sentences. Of two. Or three words. I found a solution to that with some ingenious audio trimming available in the PocketCasts app. But I have yet to find a way to cut out background music. Fingers crossed, though.
7. Good for catching up on current issues - This is good for catching up on current issues. Like the NYT, it can fall into both sidesism in coverage of political issues. My biggest criticism (which is why there are instead of stars) is the new NYT “news voice.” In addition to causing the readers to sound the same, there seems to be a purposeful adding of a “like” here or there, and a cadence that has a light upspeak and fry, presumably to be friendlier to a certain demographic.
8. Ohio Train Derailment - I’ve been listening to The Daily religiously on my way to work for several years and have loved it because you talk about recent developments. I just got back from maternity leave and thought I would get caught up on recent events. I was looking forward to learning about the train derailment in Ohio and I am so disappointed that you haven’t covered it. Yet today’s episode is about the war in Ukraine again!!
NPR's Up First is the news you need to start your day. The three biggest stories of the day, with reporting and analysis from NPR News — in 10 minutes. Available weekdays by 6 a.m. ET, with hosts Leila Fadel, Steve Inskeep, Rachel Martin and A Martinez. Also available on Saturdays by 8 a.m. ET, with Ayesha Rascoe and Scott Simon. On Sundays, hear a longer exploration behind the headlines with Rachel Martin, available by 8 a.m. ET. Subscribe and listen, then support your local NPR station at do...
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > Daily News
1. short and simple intros to top news of the day - Perfect for my short commute to work! Listening daily keeps me informed, which is great because I don’t naturally interact with the news much otherwise. It’s fairly unbiased, entertaining, and brief. The hosts are direct but personable and the stories generally do reflect what seems to be top of mind in the American news cycle. If you want a deep dive into the grittier news stories of the world, this isn’t it. This podcast does what’s it’s meant to, which is provide some valuable context behind the biggest headlines of the day. Simple as that!
2. Selective Journalist - NPR is not an “unbiased source” - It is important to note that NPR is not a completely unbiased source. As an American non-profit news organization, it has a tendency to align with the views of the American government. This bias can be seen in their coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, where they often present a slanted perspective. While NPR has been a source of information for domestic stories for years, it is important to understand that it reflects the views of the state department, much like other major media outlets such as CNN, FOX, and MSNBC. Unfortunately, NPR also has a history of presenting distorted versions of historical events, which is concerning given their reputation as a trusted source. Overall, NPR may be a decent source for domestic news, but for international stories, it is advisable to seek out a more impartial and balanced perspective from journalists in the aforementioned country or region of the world. This podcast specifically is like goons who got to work in the White House in their s so they think they know sum, they don’t, they’re reading off a paper just like every American news organization. You can find better podcast, promise.
3. Saturday is unpleasant, rest of week great! - I hate leaving a fairly negative review for a show that I’ve listened to daily for years, but I can no longer listen to the Saturday version of the show. The voice of the female host is distracting and a bit grating. It truly takes away from the news being reported. I know one’s voice can’t change, but I do think a more pleasant voice should be a requirement for an audio only news source.
4. Classified Document Story - I applaud you for actually covering the Biden document story. With that said, the coverage is obviously carrying the White House’s water. It is comical the people you bring on the discuss the topic. They act like people just leave classified documents laying around or co-mingle documents all the time. The regulations are very clear and to think, “oh this just happens”, as the ex-CIA person on today said, is laughable. Please try and be objective.
5. A shadow and a shell - Somewhere along the way, NPR lost its way. I blame the producers and editors, mostly. But in some instances it’s just the depth and quality of reporting. For example the “science light” reporting of Rob Stein, or oversell shift to a “Today Show/Good Morning America” approach that simplifies and dumbs down reporting. Or a silly effort to seek a middle path concerned more about donations than representing a liberal perspective. Far far fewer “driveway moments” generally.
6. please focus on things that actually matter - I love NPR, and I listen to Up First every day. However, I do notice a trend towards sometimes covering stories just because other journalist are covering their stories, and not because the stories are in and of themselves important. For example, the Biden document situation is not very important. It doesn’t affect my personal life at all. for me, it is the equivalent to petty political gossip. I wish that they would cover more things about climate change and economic inequality.
7. Increasingly and Obviously Biased - This podcast has become increasingly and obviously left leaning and biased. Steve in particular consistently sounds bitter and sarcastic when it pertains to partisan matters. I have listened this is show daily for years now, but will no longer plan to do so. Update: Dwayne and Leyla are great. Really hope they continue to host this podcast.
8. A day starts always with Up First - I can’t get my day started without my NPR Up First friends, from weekdays to Saturdays with Scott and Aysha. Love the balanced news coverage and that feeling of trustworthiness everyone conveys and how familiar you all are to me. The new addition to more in depth conversations on Sunday’s is the cherry on top. Todays show about Barbra Streisand ended with Rachel singing with Steve and it pulled at my heart strings. I feel deeply connected with these amazing journalists. Thank you for the outstanding job you all do.
Tired of the lies? Tired of the spin? Are you ready to hear the hard-hitting truth in comprehensive, conservative, principled fashion? The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast moving daily program in America. Ben brutally breaks down the culture and never gives an inch! Monday thru Friday.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Liar Liar yamekah on fire - So Ben is the boy genius who's been riding that mediocre reputation for too long. Ben has to get the backing of billionaires to push his shows for them to finally get an audience. Only took years eh Ben? Bens the king of offering no context to news, advocating for anti semetic like Kanye, and refusing to debate any true leftists.
2. Fake? - I wonder if Ben is like the Fox News hosts who don’t even believe in what they are spewing to their audience but do it anyway for the green?
If not, that’s even more pathetic. Woke chocolate? Nobody cares. That’s why you did so poorly in the midterms. Fear mongering and focusing on anti woke isn’t helping. A smart person would learn from all of the losses.
3. Yes or No - Michael Knowles is in my top five of all five DW favorite contributors. I admire that he has a gut-level honesty despite his high academic training; meaning that he overcame a veneer of prestige and communicates an honesty that even we who are undereducated engage with. His Yes or No game really boils all of this down.
4. Peter Zeihan - Ben, you are the smartest guy I know regarding US politics and probably Middle East relations… when will you get the smartest guy I know of when it comes to global geopolitics and demographics in Peter Zeihan? The two of you would have a fascinating discussion on your Sunday series? Please make this happen!
5. Thank you Ben!!!! - Highly recommend this podcasts for people anywhere on the political spectrum. Ben breaks down stories with FACTS and calls it like it is. He’s extremely well spoken and SMART! I am grateful for all that he’s doing to push back against policies and narratives that are destroying our country. I hope this podcast helps expose the truth so that Americans can ultimately join together.
6. Used to be good - I used to enjoy this podcast. I started listening , and went from Independent to Republican because Ben brought up great and sound arguments that opened my eyes to many things. I still believe Ben has great view points. However, I feel he has become really petty and nit picky about things. I wanted to keep listening but now it feels more like a few good ideas and then just a lot of whining and mocking things that shouldn’t be mocked. I guess I’ll stick to YouTube clips, it will be more bearable. Sorry for this review but it’s just my honest opinion.
7. Self hating Jew - Tired of thinking? Strap in for Ben’s mile-a-minute rants designed to convince uneducated people that he’s an intellectual. He cozies up to every white supremacist, Christian nationalist idea he can as he thirsts for fascism. Here’s a hint - it’s not going to work out any better this time. Like a Jewish show pony for the alt-right Ben does his best to stab his ancestry and intellectual traditions in the back as he gish-gallops across whatever trigger stories get the Republican base fired up in the moment.
8. Listen to Ben - If you want to hear a millionaire complain that the retirement age should be pushed back because we’re living longer and year old sexual assault victims should be forced to birth their rapists offspring then this is the show for you. Good riddance, from a moderate. Also Ben life expectancy is not and going down. social security is earned not an entitlement. Heaven forbid the working class get to live a little before they die.
He’s a former Secret Service Agent, former NYPD officer, and New York Times best-selling author. Join Dan Bongino each weekday as he tackles the hottest political issues, debunking both liberal and Republican establishment rhetoric.
Release date: 2023-03-05 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. You lost me on Episode - I really like to hear your program that you do on iTunes but I'm not gonna sit around and listen to a bunch of sound bytes of Democrat Communist Wannabeas hating us and generally just being stupid! Most of us that pay attention to politics already know the people who are stupid and say these things, we know exactly what they're going to say or have said, and we know the condescending way in which they will say it. You rightfully mention in the episode that we need to keep our kids away from hearing the World is coming to an end... that police are going to kill everyone and so on and so on... well so do we! I was fast forwarding through your program like it was all advertising! Constant bombardment of "you see what I mean so-and-so said this... take a listen" gets old please go back to just giving commentary or passing on information! Thanks!
2. Mmmm cheese curls - I liked end of show nice to hear keep moveing my dad is , to keep short got hit with heart attack at ( no drinking smoking etc not even chocolate) then had multiple mini strokes unfortunately from some of pills interacting, but now rocking and rolling better mentally and physically is working.
He just says I gotta keep moving.
Good show Dan Thanks Jeff from Harford co md
3. Hypothetical Breaking News - Rumor has it, of an upcoming Biden-Buttigieg conference. Subject:” How to stop Getting Beat to the Punch”! The Biden focus , will be Xi Jinping’s current reference to peace. Buttigieg’s focus, after Trump’s visit, is how to avoid arriving “ days late, and effectiveness short”, at the train wreck. Future press conferences will now be held at : am!!
4. Truth and Freedom! - Dan has done more for truth and conservative values than any other podcast that’s available. I Love his passion and his ability to breakdown fake news. Wish his podcast was longer. I can’t get enough. Love the show! Your ability to investigate the facts and report them is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good fight. please have General Flynn back again!!
5. Jesus Movie - Dan I know you’re going through a lot with your surgeries but I had to let you know there’s a Jesus Movie starring Kelsey Grammer as Chuck Smith who started Calvary Church. Looks really good. I don’t know if it’s playing in your area but I think you should check it out. Praying for you to heal quickly and praying for your heart. Love your podcast it’s the first one I listen to in the morning Monday through Friday and try to watch you on TV. Keep up the good work. Blessings to you and your family.
6. Va x x ine - I believe the s h o t did EXACTLY what it was intended to do: Keep people sick, sicker, even dying to keep “health care” in business and to maintain control. The healthier one is, the less care they need. Why else do docs and big p h a r m a prescribe drugs whose side effectsare worse than the disease or issue being treated? To atay in business. It’s all a scam. But you’re right- they are all acting like schultz! I know nothink!
7. Give us some positive PLEASE!!! - Dan, with great expectation I have listened to every single one of your podcasts. You definitely know your stuff and love the USA but geez - give us a break on the horrible. Rush was so great at bringing hope, love for the country, compassion for others and just putting a spotlight on the GOOD around us. Do some of that…. I know I can change the podcast but I value your opinion and your voice doesn’t irritate me. To stay in the fight we need hope and a few spotlights on the good around us. PLEASE give us some balance. I can’t take the despair and doom all the time. WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE FOR CHINA TO TAKE OVER is my next to last straw!! (See, I have “hope” that you won’t be so gloomy all the time!) Thanks.
8. When You Need the Backstory. - Dan Bongino is a straight shooter who has NYPD and Secret Service experience which ha given him many friends who know the inside baseball. We who follow Dan are given info from those relationships he's developed making us exceedingly more knowledgeable than most others. Dan doesn't bend his knee to anyone except God... and thus we are privileged and I am grateful to have a genuine fighter such as Dan in our corner. This is my favorite go to source when I have to get the backstory.
Trust in the media is at an all-time low. And there’s a reason—endless virtue signaling and manufactured outrage. Finally, there’s an alternative. Morning Wire is presented by Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief, John Bickley, and co-host Georgia Howe. Get daily coverage of the latest developments in politics, culture, education, sports, and more. Wake up with Morning Wire and get the facts first on the news you need to know.
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > Daily News
1. Cannabis dangers episode. - Oh boy this is right up the Michael Knowles gossip ally. lol. I am a fan of the DW and Knowles but this anti cannabis rhetoric is over the top. I have consumed cannabis for many years straight and recently quit with no issues. I also have a pregnant wife of mos. Many people benefit from cannabis use over pharmaceutical drugs. Obviously kids should not consume it for recreational use. And alcohol is by far much much more dangerous to consume and get behind the wheel that’s undeniable. Same with pharmaceutical drugs being undeniably more dangerous.
2. Former NPR Up First Listener - Best daily news update. I used to listen to Up First on my drive to work but their obsession with Trump during his presidency clouded their news coverage. While coming from a conservative perspective Daily Wire delivers the daily news succinctly and with wide variety. / recommend
3. Dennis Karpf - I never thought that Morning Wire would adopt the false narrative from the Left of “cycle or escalation of violence” in Israel rather than factually reporting on military strikes against Iran and its murderous proxies distinct from barbarous mass murder by Arabs of Israeli civilians at worship. The Left continues to distort moral reality even at Morning Wire.
4. Memphis Tenn. - I once listen to a very smart black women, who at one point in her life was a leader for BLM in an Indiana chapter. She gave a very heartfelt analogy on the ongoing media dump of police brutality videos being the same as what happened during slavery. Where when slave owners when killling a slave would bring all the other slaves to watch… that is what our disgusting media does every time something like this happens it’s disgusting. We need to change the culture around what blacks tell their children around the police so That when confronted by police they don’t run or fight & police need better training.
5. Censored by Big Tech Podcast - Daily wire shows are dependent on revenue from Google/YouTube, Facebook etc and you’ll hear plenty of native ads for Google embedded in their content. Don’t trust another Big Tech censorship platform like Daily Wire to bring honest reporting when they collude with Google’s censorship regime producing their content.
6. I love the dialogue style presentation. - Oh I'm too stupid to have somebody just present me with all the news and facts. I need my news to come in kind of almost a mini drama, with a dialogue between actors. Of course this is all written up before hand so they know the questions and answers, but still they act like it's just two friends that bumped into each other talking about today's topics with a fun back-and-forth banter. That's why I love it.
7. Great source of news - My whole household enjoys Morning Wire. The podcast gives the information you need in a non-biased, straight-forward way. It helps me understand what’s going on in the US and the world. A big shout out to guest Kenny who gives us the bottom line related to financial forecasts.
8. Extremely biased - I was looking for a show to bring some balance to news reporting. This is definitely not it. I tried it for over a year and they fail to report on key details that give the full picture. And of course always when it makes conservatives look bad. Do better! You’re supposed to strive for journalistic integrity.
Serial Productions makes narrative podcasts whose quality and innovation transformed the medium. “Serial” began in 2014 as a spinoff of the public radio show “This American Life.” In 2020, we joined the New York Times Company. Our shows have reached many millions of listeners and have won nearly every major journalism award for audio, including the first-ever Peabody Award given to a podcast. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest Serial Productions news: https://bit.ly/3FIOJj9 Hav...
Release date: 2022-10-13
1. We Were Three - Sorry but as soon as Nancy Updike decided to interject that she ‘didn’t know how people who live in a country with a functioning healthcare system’ I started to lose interest. So, if you embrace that line of thinking ( and that all healthcare should be free) you will at least feel right at home. Episode is somewhat interesting if you like hearing about people who can’t think for themselves but then Episode quickly degenerates into a story about truly unlikeable (and perhaps not believable) Rachel. Ten minutes into the second episode I had enough and shut it off. Don’t waste your time.
2. Gross, unveiled racism with no journalism in sight - If you seek unbiased or fact-based reporting, “Nice White Parents” is not for you. If you want a hate piece targeting white people, then enjoy this misleading propaganda. This podcast spews a slanted viewpoint that white parents are everything, and the only things, wrong with NYC schools. Whether they enroll their kids, fail to enroll them, run the PTA or merely participate — it is all criticized as the narrator tries to prove her prejudiced point of view. This self-proclaimed “reporter” admits in episode that she ignored evidence of white parents working on yet another integration plan because she decided, without any investigation, that their effort was inadequate and uninformed. All the while she criticizes every move white parents make, she refuses to criticize the POC who wrongly accuse the white PTA parents of stealing money. She neither acknowledged the fact that the non white students clearly don’t want the white students present nor criticized their blatant racism. And while belittling the participating white PTA parents (sole reason: their participation numbers are higher than nonwhite participants), she gives a free pass to the non-white parents who chose not to participate. She never asked why aren’t the minority parents more involved. Instead, she apportions all the fault of the NY school inequality to white parents — and only white parents — while inadequately trying to prove that everything white parents do is wrong. I listened because Sarah Koenig’s name is attached. I am embarrassed that she put her name on such poorly reported project. I expected more from Sarah. Her credibility has taken a hit by this lackluster race-baiting piece. The narrator here only researched, or only included, facts and opinions that support her desired story-outcome. She did not diligently follow facts; she selectively sought ones that aligned with the woke, white-shaming picture she sought to paint. This is only half a story and it was told with the sole purpose of making an anti-white propaganda statement. This was a shameful and gross misuse of this formerly-reputable platform. I’d give negative stars if possible.
3. Ok serial - do all your serials need to be about crime? If you like comedy then the best serial for comedy is “Community News podcast” with Paul and Sasha. It’s the serial for Hilarious, ridiculous, hyper local community and funny neighborhood nonsense that goes on everywhere. What serial is to crime...Community News is to comedy. listen to both. My favorite serial, episodic podcasts.
4. Infatuation and prioritization - Great podcast series. Very well produced. I think season and Adnan’s case / exhortation in particular is a couple well spoken women (Koenig and McLean) becoming infatuated with a charismatic killer. A single witness in a library (McLean), some collected evidence that was deeming to be unrelated, and different interpretations of cell phone tower data is enough to ignore several eyewitness who were present when Jay and Adnan spoke about the crime, call recipients, and physical evidence that matches testimony. The explanation presented is ‘witnesses forget’, and dependence on tower data, from towers that have changed over the years. Specifically how they prioritize and hand off calls. Koenig should’ve spoken with Hae’s friends and family more. The ‘possessive stalker’ behavior exhibited by Adnan was brushed over in episode , and never again comes up!?! Because Koenig is infatuated with him. A fact she acknowledges in multiple episodes. Adnan ultimately benefitted from stoked racial tensions of the day, and is a free man today.
5. Another Guilty American Journalist - ALL minorities are persecuted and innocent, regardless of their ignorance and inability to comply with laws. Stereotypical, bleeding heart view, all complaining with no practical solutions to problems, just whining. The white establishment is inherently evil. Makes you wonder why the entire world wants to come and live in our white supremacist country? The journalism is good, thanks to Ira I’m sure.
6. Has aged poorly. Disappointed - Season of Serial was the first podcast I ever listened to and opened the door to the podcasting world. A stoned liberal at the time with little to no critical thinking skills, I wholeheartedly bought the notion that perhaps Adnan was innocent. I relistened to season recently and concluded that yea, he totally did it and the podcast gives Adnan the benefit of EVERY doubt pointing to racism and xenophobia as the reasons why our justice system could possibly find him guilty. I certainly don’t know what really happened, but I know Adnan is a liar or at least he’s a half liar with an awful spotty memory. Season was ok, but boring. Bergdahl was painted a bit too rosey in my opinion. I couldn’t get past episode one with season out of sheer boredom and disinterest in swallowing anymore propaganda, so I can’t fairly comment. Based on the comments I’m reading, don’t waste your time unless you can believe the hogwash information coming from media concerning Covid the last couple of years. I’m not even a dyed in the wool Republican, but trash like what this podcast and others adjacent like it (NYT, NPR, etc) are dishing out is pushing me more and more towards conservatism.
7. Serial was my first podcast - hooked for life! - Serial was the first podcast I ever listened to, and I used to wait on baited breath for the next episode of season . I have listened to thousands of episodes of other podcasts since then. This is still one of my top favorites. The quality and the subjects they choose - the way they let people who lived it tell it. It’s excellent. Love your work, guys! I actually found Ira and This American Life from you… instead of the other way around - lol
8. Great Storytelling and Topics - Overall a great podcast that keeps you intrigued and hooked with their storytelling. Love how descriptive they are with their wording. Also love how in-depth they get in their investigations to find out more information (i.e. Sarah Koenig speaking to Afghanis in Season . What other reporters do that?) P.S. Don’t listen to commenters giving poor reviews because they don’t agree with the politics of the COVID- pandemic and vaccines.
Tune in to True Crime Today's riveting coverage of the Alex Murdaugh murder trial and experience every jaw-dropping moment, hour by hour. Don't miss a single detail as first-degree murder charges loom over Murdaugh for the tragic deaths of his wife and son. Join us on our podcast feed for an immersive and captivating courtroom experience like no other. If you like TRUE CRIME TODAY - and want AD FREE episodes, Be sure to sub to our premium channel on APPLE PODCASTS! http://shorturl.at/uLTWX Ge...
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. No way to play the trail parts in order - There is no way to play the trial parts in order because of the way that they are uploaded. So at the end of each episode you have to go back to the main page, expand the episode list, scroll to try to find the episode and then play episode. Also pronouncing the names correctly as well as posting episodes in the right order seems to be the very least that could be done. Also there has been lots of commentary that has errors and haven’t been corrected
2. Thanks for the courtroom coverage!!! - I don’t have time to watch the courtroom drama, but I can listen throughout the day so I appreciate the coverage!! The ads aren’t a big deal because the fast forward buttons are there for a reason, thank goodness! So far, the only thing I’ve noticed that hasn’t been fixed yet is Day coverage hasn’t been fixed. Each part is the same thing over and over again except Part and a few minutes of Part , I think it is? The other parts are bits and pieces of Part . Can someone fix this, please? Thanks!!
3. - I like the quick updates throughout the day. I like hearing full testimony episodes when I have the time as well. Those two things make this a good choice for listening. I wish the host would pronounce Har-poot-lee-enne correctly and consistently(not because I believe the man, I do appreciate proper name pronunciation). As for Alec/Alex even the actual guy pronounces his own name differently depending on who he is speaking with so that’s just a given with the guilty dude’s name. The same ad plays numerous times in a row which can be annoying. Although, that does make it easier to skip over so I understand the decision. Still stars because I’m not an unreasonable person.
4. Condensed testimony without commentary - When I can’t listen live, this is a great way to hear the trial and catch up! Some of the episodes with commentators are interesting, but I mainly listen to the recordings of the actual trial. If I’m unable to watch or listen live, this allows me to get ready for the next day.
5. He is a lying narcissist - Alex deserves an Oscar. He is a master manipulator. How can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth? SOmeone just happened to drive to the country, down his driveway and his son and wife just HAPPENED to be in the kennel and their own guns just HAPPENED to be so handy? And there is no evidence of a rd party? And he just lied to law enforcement because he feared them when he was one of them? And the time data shows he was there? Oh - and Maggie’s phone just HAPPENED to end up on the side of the road at the EXACT time he drove by?
6. Do not listen with headphones unless you LOVE disgusting mouth sounds - Alex Murdaugh should be thrown in jail for his disgusting snorting and mouth sounds alone. I'd even consider the death penalty. If you can listen to this with headphones on, you are a next level super human. This man is nauseating on every single level.
7. Quantity over Quality - Way too much content and almost no substance. And the cherry on top of this subpar sundae is they don’t pronounce Alex Murdaugh’s name correctly. It’s an odd pronunciation, but it’s regional. Saying it wrong makes them stick out as the out-of-towners that are out of the loop yet again.
Four former aides to President Obama—Jon Favreau, Jon Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer and Tommy Vietor—are joined by journalists, politicians, activists, and more for a no-b******t conversation about politics. They cut through the noise to break down the week’s news, and help people figure out what matters and how they can help. You can listen to new episodes twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Release date: 2023-02-28 Genre:News > Politics
1. If The Colbert Report was a Podcast - Love this podcast! Up to date news that makes me giggle and SMH at the same time. They even got a shout out on Abbott Elementary! Keep up the good fight. Love the deep dives and even the esoteric skims of all sorts of political issues. I DO like Mondays now when a new show drops!
2. Love the show - topic for a future episode about presidential elections - I was missing Jon Lovett! Welcome back, Jon! Love the show and always look forward to the new episodes. I want to raise a point about the presidential election. When it comes to Joe Biden’s age, saying the president has proven he can do the job is just one part of the answer. I think the question of the vice-president is the second element - and a major one at that, and I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up yet in the show. This is sort of the elephant in the room, and clearly needs to be addressed. Here is my reasoning: if age is such an issue, president Biden needs to present a convincing - even more so, compelling, alternative as a vice-president, should he need to step out at any time during his nd presidency. Unfortunately I don’t think Kamala Harris has the stature for being Mr. Biden’s running mate in the coming election. She just doesn’t make the cut. While she brought a lot of excitement following the election results, she has been virtually invisible these past years and has not been a strong figure of the Democratic Party and I don’t see her as convincing presidential material. No-one knows what she believes in, no-one knows what she can achieve as a politician (though she has a wonderful record in the legal world). So this brings up another issue: where are the democrats? How come there is not one single viable alternative to Joe Biden? Not that I would want one, but indeed who at the moment could play the role of a running mate? Who would have a presidential stature? The only person I can think of is Hillary Clinton. So, how about a Biden-Clinton team? She would have to work on her likability, but I have no doubt she would be competent for the job is she had to step up. Just some food for thought… her name just came to my mind as I was writing this comment, this is not something I have thought out. But the general issue of Joe Biden’s running mate is an important one in my opinion.
3. I tried. - I just finished my fifth attempt to make it through an episode. Did these guys graduate from Valley High? Listening to their conversations is torture. The millennial accents combined with their smug ignorance is just too much. If you have ever wondered why “boomers” have trash talked the millennial generation, all you need to do is listen to this podcast for more than five minutes and you will have a pretty clear understanding.
4. At what point is it not about trump? Th - I like crooked media, I love “ Lovett or Leave It” and enjoy a few of their other shows. The problem with Pod Save is that it is % a Democratic Party mouth piece that ignores or discredits actual leftist view points as impractical. It’s centrist and focuses on maintaining the status quo so that those in power can maintain power. The only value this show provides is a look into the liberals, who have no connection or understanding of the material conditions of the American people.
5. Oblivious or malicious - Recent episode of fox “exposed” goes over the discover contents of a defamation lawsuit against fox. It all sounds bad for fox but never once do the host acknowledges that this is happening all over the media CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NYT, WaPo. Instead they just say don’t talk to Fox but our people doing this same behavior is fine don’t look over here at us.
6. Kamala — again - White guys! When you’re talking about someone other than Joe for president why oh why can you not even mention her name? acknowledge her existence? I’m so disgusted with your blind ignorant racism it makes me sick! Wake up, grow up, wash your mouths out with some foul soap and clear up the bigotry! It’s gross. This year old white woman is so tired of white men.
7. Good, but… - Overall, I dig it. It’s a progressive podcast and makes no qualms about it. Well-informed content from people who have lived the political game. Lovett can be a bit much. I get it. It’s his thing. But, the ads are brutal. minutes. My ADHD brain just gives up and I rarely make it through a full episode.
8. Leave out Lovett - I listen to both shows every week, and have been doing so for a few years now. I enjoy intelligent discussion about the issues, and when levity is used in the right way, it can make the episodes a great, very enjoyable listen. But I am growing to loathe John Lovette, and I fail to see what he brings to the show. Jon is a great host; he keeps things moving and does a great job at tying in different topics. Tommy brings extremely valuable insights into foreign affairs, and his self-deprecating humor can be fun. Dan could certainly slow down a bit, but in my opinion, he brings the Thursday episodes up a notch. I think that’s in part due to Dan’s extensive knowledge and cohesive arguments, but also because the Thursday pod doesn’t have to deal with Lovett’s off topic mumblings and his transparent efforts to be funny, which always seem to fall flat. I honestly think Lovett not only doesn’t bring anything to the Tuesday pod, but he also makes those episodes worse. He detracts from the episodes by his comments, and doesn’t add anything to the episodes. Finally, Lovett’s condescending tone is really off-putting. Give me two pods with Jon and Dan, or maintain the Thursday pod and add Dan, or someone else, to the Tuesday pod, and I think the quality of PSA goes up…well, by % (by improving the first episode of the week).
The latest news in five minutes. Updated hourly. Support NPR's reporting by subscribing to NPR News Now+ and unlock sponsor-free listening. Learn more at plus.npr.org/NewsNow
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > Daily News
1. A few more per day, please - I’ve been listening for several years now. It’s how I start my day - a quick briefing of the day’s headlines. I admit I did not need to listen to each hour’s episode, but I would like to hear more than the two per day I seem to be getting now. Maybe four? Six?
Also, Jack Spear and Nora Rahm have wonderful voices. All of them do. All different, all pleasant. Don’t mind the negative nay sayers. Thank you!
2. Good, but….. - I like this podcast and the nice minute summary of news, but why is there only one episode available at a time? I missed one day once and thought I’d have a few to listen to, but no. Please consider leaving up at least the previous day’s podcasts, they are taken down way too soon.
3. Mostly horrible newsreaders and substandard reporting. Annoying ads. - Super-annoying, full of advertising and marketing. Some of the newsreaders can barely read and speak (Jack Spear, Nora Rahm) or have speech impediments. Awful. Furthermore, it comes with really annoying ads and promotions that are in your face ALL THE TIME! It’s not enough that they get massive support from hundreds of sources they have to annoy listeners with ads. My twitchy finger is hovering near the delete button :)
4. Love that they only keep most current episode - I have tried following other news podcasts that release multiple episodes per day, but it just got so confusing when I’d miss a few of the episodes throughout the day. My podcast library was way to cluttered and I had tons of out of date episodes downloaded to my phone. NPR has a way better system.
5. Not inclusive - Surprised how much NPR reports on wildfires in OR or CA but only a brief blip about those in poorer Hispanic states like New Mexico. A good lot of it it also non-news, like the fact that twitter added an edit button…that’s advertising. I find, though the tone is meant to present an air of inclusivity and civility, the reporting is meant to address the concerns of affluent whites. As a Hispanic listener, I feel we are especially excluded from NPR’s national narrative.
6. years of record. - I have listened to NPR for years. I have watched PBS for more than that. I shudder to think where we might be without the perspectives brought to light through these channels. I will go to my grave knowing that I did not waste my time with public broadcasting. By the people, for the people.
7. I’m appalled - The advertisement for NPR I just heard after the minute round-up makes me sick. It says “Are you obsessed with NPR? “ Do you want NPR to be you personality? or something to that effect. I don’t have the stomach to go back abd listen. What are you thinking! You are a NEWS organization I depend on to provide information, not identity. Are you playing the FOX game? Very disappointing.
8. Great hourly update news! - The only change I might consider is some kind of a reminder letting me know I’ve missed a certain number of episodes. I can also imagine an alert heard only by me via bluetooth or the phone to let me know (chosen what, where and how many etc. all of the above chosen by me in “settings”). I’m not sure what algorithm this would require, or how difficult it may be to implement, but it would make staying up to date/hour even easier!
Thanks for your consideration, juli
Fed up with the talking heads? Matt gives you a no-holds-barred take on today’s cultural, religious, and political issues. Monday thru Friday.
Release date: 2023-03-04 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. Matt is gangsta!! - To be honest, when I first began listening to Matt, I wasn’t really into him. He seemed like an annoying grumpy old man and I didn’t listen often. But eventually I began to understand his dry humor and heartfelt faith and passion for defending those most vulnerable. Now he is my most anticipated listen every day. I like all the DW hosts, but Matt has soared above all the rest. Congratulations;)
2. Edited review: I mostly enjoy this show - Matt has insightful commentary and says truths others don’t want to say. I mostly enjoy listening. However, as I’ve listened to this show more, I’ve noticed Matt tends to dehumanize people who are “the enemy.” He also tends to defensively react to what people think about him a lot, which I think is distracting. I wish he would stop doing those things- it would be stars!
3. Outstanding content - Matt I love your unabashed and unashamed method of delivering the hard truths as you see the world. Scary is the world we live in and it does not seem to be getting any better. The parenting style of every kids gets a trophy on top of the world of / social media has created a country of snowflakes who dislike America. I pray that we can find a way out of this mess we are in. Keep being brave we need you right now!
4. In regards to your statement about that Dylan guy - I’m not surprised to see that other fellow conservatives are pointing their fingers at you, telling you that you’re mean, that your approach will fail, etc, while they do nothing. While a majority of them live fairly comfortable lives in bubbles of people who are not too different from themselves. Another thing I wanted to mention was that what you said was absolutely % true and it wasn’t even mean. It just wasn’t. You weren’t even trying to be mean, I almost got the sense that you were holding back in some places. But remember, John the Baptist called the Pharisees “a brood of vipers” and he was not condemned by Christ himself for that but was by those who he was talking to. When people know that they are in the wrong, attempting to be “nice” while calling out vulgar behavior just won’t do it. There will always be situations where someone needs to come out, hold up a mirror to their ridiculousness, and say EXACTLY what the opposition is trying to erase from our societal vocabulary of this age. I’ve also been accused of being rude when I am in fact just being blunt, my intent is never to hurt someone I just don’t know another way to say it sometimes. I’ve also never understood the point of sugarcoating something that needs to be said for someone who is clearly diabetic. Stop wasting time and come out and say it. Thank you for all your work, you are an inspiration to people like me who look for opportunities to show people The Truth in an undeniable way. You are truly doing The Lord’s work and may He continue bless you and keep you and your family safe.
5. Common Sense Delivered in a Very Articulate Manner - Couldn’t agree more with Matt and very appreciative of him doing the Lord’s work exposing the radical gender theorists for who they really are, taking on leftist local government officials, and canceling progressives and weak conservatives. He also delivers a common sense message everyone needs to hear with a great deal of dry humor that is very entertaining.
6. Very relatable. - I’m a Muslim American, and I stumbled across Matt’s podcast by accident. A liberal friend of retweeted one of his video and was upset. I took it upon myself to check it out because so many things are taken out of context these days. I’m glad I came across his podcast because Matt says what we are all thinking. At least those of us who are still sane. I never used to listen to podcasts and would mostly listen to the news from CNN, NBC, etc. and assume I had the full picture. When Matt breaks down the stories and you actually see what’s really going on you really see how brainwashed the media can have us. So for that, thank you and keep this up! Love the show!!!
7. Informative, Brutally Honest, Narcissist - I respect the straight forward delivery and the way he uses logic to explain his positions. He said some weird stuff about dogs though and if you don’t like dogs you are a weirdo. So an intelligent weirdo. Also definitely a narcissist like everyone at daily wire but almost all talking heads are so comes with the territory. Finally, I will say it’s funny to hear him talk about how politicians don’t give a crap about us, which is true, but then talk about the draft and how only men should go. Dude if I get drafted I’m leaving. If you are going to die fighting fight for something you really believe in not for a government for vested interests of political elites… if I’m going to kill a man it’s going to be for me not for Uncle Sam while I get paid less than dollars an hour for the privilege. Also, Matt has a family so I know if the it hit the fan this man would immediately realize he loves his kids and wife too much to go die in a foreign war, and if we were invaded and looked like we were going to lose he would flee like anyone with half a brain. And don’t tell me you’d fight because this country is so free! You walk into the capitol with a Viking helmet on and they throw you in solitary? Yeah, let me go die for people that would slit my throat if they could get away with it. No thanks. Update: anytime I click on a daily wire show it says temporarily not available. It’s been doing this for years, and I don’t listen to other podcasts so I just thought must be the podcast app. However, I’ve recently tried listening to very liberal podcasts every time I get unavailable shows with daily wire and wouldn’t ya know I have NEVER gotten that message from any other podcasts… My guess would be big tech censorship but I would check into it if I were Jeremy.
8. Weekdays go by faster - While I am only , I still love hearing the opinions of others. And unlike a lot of other podcasts that are similar to this, Mr. Walsh makes it exiting to listen to. His dry sense of humour and ability to say what he thinks without the worry of being ridiculed is amazing. I thoroughly enjoy listening to him. It makes my weekdays a little better. The only problem I have is that he doesn’t post twice a day and he doesn’t post on weekends. Haha
The Megyn Kelly Show is your home for open, honest and provocative conversations with the most interesting and important political, legal and cultural figures today. No BS. No agenda. And no fear.
Release date: 2023-03-03 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. Fox/Dominion - Not sure that I understand a guy you had on for this lawsuit. It was pretty clear that he was on to disparage Fox. I stopped watching Fox after the election when I knew that they were compromised. However, this guy that you have on has a clear agenda to try to despair them even more and to try and make them lose more viewers. His bias was glaringly obvious. In fact, I’d say he was a leftist. The only reason I can come up with is that you have a bone to pick with Fox still and this was your only legitimate way of doing it. I find it funny how they made you what you are and you trying desperately to distance yourself from it like you were never part of it. Its sad as I like your podcast, but this was so blatantly obvious. You’re a disappointment.
2. Why no J? - I very much like the podcast, however on the episode today (/) with Josh Hawley you discussed the tier justice system comparing BLM being paid off to SWAT teams for pro life protesters. Josh briefly mentioned the J political prisoners who have been charged with misdemeanors, jailed for years in solitary and denied due process. How can that not be discussed as a blatant example of how our government has been weaponized? That comparison to BLM is beyond stark.
3. And back down again. - Back to royalty inanity. Also, it was Joan Crawford’s DAUGHTER who wrote “Mommy Dearest” not her son. Much like being the mayor of Chicago needs mayoral expertise, being a reporter needs factual expertise. Especially when trying to exhibit intellectual superiority. Big sigh and eye roll.
4. Fresh , funny , natural & on point - I have been a fan for many years , but it is sooo refreshing to watch and listen to Megyn “natural”. I feel like I am in someone’s living room just hanging out , and having fun . Needless to say her passionate comments and opinions , and she makes fun of herself makes this show so different than the rest !
5. Don returning to CNN - The inconsistency is SO TRUE! If anyone on fox said Don’s prime comment, they would be canceled and attacked for it in a heartbeat. Only “protected” and “sensitive” groups of people are safe from cancellation and it is a huge issue. I also am still laughing about the “google it” comment. Another evening spent walking in NYC listening to the show, great show!
6. I'm finally out... - my husband and I were a fan of the show when Megyns podcast came out originally. And as a moderate republican, I really appreciated what Megyn brought to the table in her conversations. But since then, and in the last, let’s say six months or so, Megyn, your ranting is getting outrageous. do you understand and realize that you are now part of the cancel culture? This thing about Biden in the Ukraine and the alarms go off because of potential incoming. And you ranted about that and as it turns out the Russians did launch something now of course the Russians told us that they were doing it… But OK, so should we trust them… Anyway, it’s just your rants are getting a bit too much and that’s too bad because some of your interviews are just so good.. Good luck yo you.
7. Perfect mix of culture, news and politics! So happy MK is back on her own terms. - Started watching MK when I was a senior in high school. I know… . I’ve admired her spirit, tenacity and integrity throughout her journey. This show is fresh and engaging. Love the guests - she has some great repeats like VDH and the Ruthless crew. Megyn- I’ve loved some libertarian voices like Dave Smith and the Fifth Column fellas. How about some more? Jeffrey Tucker would be fab. What about Ron Paul? He still has a lot to say and is an important voice to capture.
8. Bubble check - I’m a left-leaning independent who came to your show via seeing you on Bill Maher. Really have no use for Fox News, and was surprised to see that despite your résumé there, this pod is very much its own thing. Good rational discourse, and good to see sometimes disagreement and argument between host and guests as well… that’s how you know you’re not getting just spin. The one criticism is whenever there’s another podcaster on as a guest (like Glenn Beck), it quickly jet degenerates into Biden Derangement Syndrome.
Storytelling, insight and compelling perspective on American culture and politics. Glenn Beck's quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made this one of the most popular radio programs in America. Watch The Glenn Beck Radio Program, Monday through Friday, 9am - 12pm ET on BlazeTV. www.BlazeTV.com/Glenn
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. The Most Trustworthy Voice in Media - Long Time Listener First Time Reviewer. Glenn brings truth to his audience every day whether it supports or runs counter to his preconceived understanding. He is a passionate, honest man pursuing what is right for the American people. At times, Glenn’s honesty can be depressing, but he always (eventually) offers listeners a hopeful message explaining why and how persistent faith in God and our nation’s foundational principles are best. His interviews are engaging, thoughtful, and provocative particularly when his guests disagree. Glenn shows how to have respectful conversations with “the other side” of any issue. Not shouting, but seeking to understand then discussing differences of facts observed, opinions and ways forward.
2. Independent voter - I love the Glenn message! Think for yourself! Do your own research! Beware of what you hear from the news reports! And last but not least, beware of the non scientists of the world trying to act like the words come from God himself. Independent thinking should be the next big trending topic. WAKE UP AMERICA!
3. Bill O’ Reilly - Bill O’Reilly is so freaking clueless why do you still have him on your show, he should retire. Remember, he’s the one who yelled GET THE JAB at the one of your programs. And he YELLED stop picking on the transgender‘s as if the issue was just bullying in high school. And now he sees no issue with the pipeline sabotage..
4. My Favorite podcast - Glenn Beck uses his spiritual intelligence and humor to interpret what is going on in our world today. Deep thinking evaluation of our balance between good and evil. He is always factual and careful to never confuse facts with opinions and let’s you know where to verify information.
Worth your time and very entertaining.
5. When I want to know, what I don’t want to know - I have what I call “Speciality Podcasters.” When I want to know about certain police issues I turned to The Tatum Report, social issues with a twist of comedy to soften the blow I turned to xyz but when zi want to know the scary reality of how deep global governance are willing to go or have gone and what it means globally and Biblically I turn to Glen Beck.
6. Thanks for all you do! - I love your show & appreciate your heart. Your George Bailey commentary was great. Like all of us you are a George Bailey, thanks for reminding me. Some of the things you said were an answer to a prayer. Keep doing what you do. You make a difference and you help us make a difference. I hope you and your family Have a blessed holiday!
Lovett or Leave It is a live variety show and podcast that breaks down the week’s news in politics and pop culture with sketches, games, jokes that literally never miss, and everyone’s favorite: nuanced analysis. Join Jon Lovett and an all star line up of comedians, journalists, and other amazing guests live every Thursday night or in your podcast feed every Saturday morning.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Genuinely unpleasant and jarring to hear Gretchen Carlson this morning - Lovett should know better than most the dangers and the insidious nature of the intellectual Zamboni and Carlson was one of the first and best for Fox. She had the combination of credible gravitas and dearth of moral character that were both necessary—neither sufficient on their own—to imbue Fox with a veneer of legitimacy and she is too smart and too shrewd to have not been aware of what she was a part of and her role in it. Maybe she has a redemption arc in her, I don’t know, but it’s inappropriate to assist her.
2. Shark Tank - Robin Tran’s ethicist advice bit needs to be developed into its own free-standing podcast. Take it to Shark Tank and tell them you need a million dollars because they’re gonna make it back in a week. So incredibly candid, horrifyingly transparent, and hilarious: I would listen to that show forever.
3. Another reason Saturday is a great day - I don't know how to start my weekend morning without LOLI! The anticipation builds as I lie there dozing, knowing if I just get up I can start listening. (Sure I could listen in bed, but then I'd never get up.). My family used to be startled by my bursts of laughter as I wandered the house, but now they know. I love this podcast; it brings me so much joy.
4. I was raped - I don’t know what to do and I don’t know if it’s inappropriate to like contact your fiance(?) husband(?) but he’s the only one I can think like I’ve run out of resources and I’m going to just kill myself within the year if I can’t get like freedom and safety and like justice.
5. My favorite listen of the week - I care nothing for reality TV, nor do I keep up with much popular culture anymore, but never have I listened to an episode without laughing out loud (my family thinks I am nuts), or getting something out of it. Politics affects every aspect of our lives, and I am glad to have a show that gets that without taking everything (including itself) deadly seriously. Lovett is a treasure.
6. Turning from political satire to vapid gossip about trash TV - After listening since its inception, I could not finish the last few episodes because this show is turning into just an hour and a half of vapid gossiping about trash TV shows that I haven’t seen and that I don’t care about. I don’t come to Crooked Media for analysis of “Real Housewives.” You’re losing me Lovett.
7. Came Back To Check on the Show - I previously unsubscribed from this podcast because of its outrageous ageists bias. I was hoping Jon (who is a bit long in the tooth himself) had grown up. Sadly I immediately encountered “humor” at the expense of the elderly. Unbelievable. Also, there doesn’t appear to be any actual content. I wasted time listening to a parody song and a parody interview with an “old man.” Inane.
8. Listen now! - I’ve been a listener of Pod Save America for years and I have no idea why it took me this long to start listening to Lovett or Leave It, but I’m telling you, what a mistake it was to wait. This podcast is absolutely epic, hilarious, informative, and all around just fantastic. Listen to it. Now.
The day’s top stories from BBC News. Delivered twice a day on weekdays, daily at weekends
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Love Global News Podcast - I love the Global News Podcast and listen to it every day. It’s a great place to get an overview of the World’s news. I’ve been so fatigued with commentary “reporting” rather than simply providing the facts. (I can analyze the facts myself, thanks.) Global News Podcast is perfect in this sense - the facts, info from the location, interviews with locals at the scene. And minimal commentary - perfect! My one concern is that since Ash Wednesday, the daily episodes aren’t loading. The first one is typically available when I wake at :a ET in the US, but that’s not happening. Friday is almost over and there are no episodes for today. ??? Please fix this soon!
2. Too repetitive - I’m not going to get into bias bc I think all news sources are biased and it’s my individual responsibility to seek different views. HOWEVER, this podcast is extremely repetitive in terms of their main story topics. You know, if someone heard that there’s a global event going on, and they’re interested to learn more, they WILL find out more OUTSIDE this podcast. The job of a short daily news report is to INTRODUCE listeners to different events, so that they can follow up on their own. Lately I’ve literally been skipping the first minutes, in order to get to the actually NEW stuff. How about setting some internal rules? For instance, no event can be mentioned in more than podcasts per week? Anything can only be the “main story” ONCE every week?
3. Алтаово - Аоа
Ты мне надо срочно я тебе дам знать как мне его сделать и когда мне его дадут чтобы он не приехал и чтобы ты сказал я хочу знать как я тебя люблю ты мой брат и ты моя ты мне очень нужен и мы тебя тоже будем очень ждать мы с вами встретимся когда я тебя жду когда я тебя не знаю что мне с ним не надо делать это ты не хочешь со своим мужчиной жить и. Ты меня любишь или не будешь меня больше видеть ты будешь жить одна ты меня больше любишь и не буду тебя ждать когда у нас будут дети ты не хочешь я не знаю ты мне будешь всегда говорить когда мы встретимся и мы вместе с ним встретимся ты меня поймешь и ты мне не доверяешь и никогда в этой семье я никогда в этом ничего такого. И не хочу тебя терять ты не должна этого понять ты не можешь меня простить ты мне очень сильно нужен и не нужно я хочу тебя увидеть ты не можешь просто меня не понять ты не хочешь со мне общаться ты меня очень любишь и я не знаю как тебя найти ну пожалуйста скажи что у вас не получится мне это сделать ты не хочешь чтобы мы расстались или как это сделать ты понимаешь или ты хочешь или что хочешь или нет но это ты не можешь меня видеть ты не понимаешь я тебя хочу не могу не знаю. Ты не можешь меня не понимаешь ты мне говоришь я хочу тебя я не могу понять что я делаю что ты хочешь чтобы ты меня хотел видеть я не знаю что я тебя не понимаю ты мне не нужна ты не нужен мне ты меня нужен ты мне нужна и не нужен я хочу чтобы я тебя больше любил ты мне нужна я тебя хочу чтобы у нас было много детей я тебя хочу и ты меня хочешь чтобы мы вместе с вами вместе были вместе ты меня хочешь или ты хочешь я не знаю я не буду тебе мешать я тебя хочу ты мне нужен ты не нужен я тебя люблю больше не надо я хочу тебя хочу чтобы ты была моей женой и чтобы я тебя никогда не любила я хочу чтоб мы с тобой вместе ты была.
4. Biased and wrong reporting on Peru - The BBC presents the protesters in Peru as peaceful defenders of democracy. They are not. They are at best misguided and at worst terrorists. They beat and burn the police, loot markets, attack opponents, and set public buildings on fire, among other atrocities. The BBC presents the police as abusive and violent. They are not. They have to use force to stop the destructive violence of the new terrorists. The BBC chose to interview a self-described “journalist” (who doesn’t even speak Spanish properly) instead of giving time to one of the hundreds of well-reputed Peruvian experts who can provide a balanced and fair assessment. I can say this because I know the situation in Peru well. But I wonder how many biased and simply wrong reporting on other countries I have heard from the BBC without knowing it. I don’t know if it’s possible but can only ask the BBC to make a serious attempt at well-informed reporting. Its reputation is at risk, and so is its audience around the world.
5. Kept trying - But I am done. I am an American who wants to hear international news. This podcast provides biased and inaccurate information on. Regular basis (i.e “President” Ben Franklin?)
It is interesting that Americans have the reputation of being ignorant about the world, but listening to your podcast has opened my eyes to the fact that it’s all the same. You’re bias is clear.
And I am extremely tired of the blatant anti-Zionism.
Americans like to think of the British as being more sophisticated, but once you get past the accents it’s all the same old b.s.
6. Good but discrepancies - I have been listening to this podcast for a while since it is a nice quick resume of news however I have been noticing some discrepancies in your translations for a while and the one I heard today bothered me a bit. I was hearing your podcast on Chinese Crematoriums released today and halfway through the podcast there is an interview with a Colombian women who rents out her uterus and she starts by saying in Spanish she is , not as you stated. Something like this may seem small, but it is quite a difference in age gap and one would obviously be more shocked to hear about a young women doing this rather than a year old one. Unsure whether it was purposeful or not but you are providing false info to other listeners and it’s sad given the pontetial is this news podcast has. Please double check and proof check your work. I would a respect more a news podcast that has truthful statements.
7. British Broadcasting Communist - The BBC has turned into the most leftist news agency in its history All its stories about Britain, USA and now Israel are so slanted to the left It might has well be the old Soviet style news agency Only time it isn't slanted left is when it covers Red China and Russia But it's so pro-censorship it's hard tell difference between them and CCP/Putins news agency
8. Russia denies - Of course Russia will automatically deny their missile or rocket entering Poland before investigating if it was an accident or pushing the envelope. Russia denies shooting down Malaysian aircraft, invading Ukraine, its a war, summary executions of Ukrainian civilians, using nuclear reactors as shields, cluster bombs, targeting city centers/civilians/ hospitals/schools/infrastructure. Russian military is unprofessional & incompetent - better killing Ukrainian civilians than fighting the Ukrainian military.
Bask in the simple joys of being right. The Michael Knowles Show cuts through the madness of our politics and culture, analyzing the top stories of the day. Monday through Friday. If you like The Michael Knowles Show, become a Daily Wire member TODAY with promo code: KNOWLES and enjoy the exclusive benefits for 25% off at https://utm.io/ueEss
Release date: 2023-03-05 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. Another pseudo-intellectual - It seems like the Daily Wire hires only these people that think they’re really smart, but aren’t. Maybe it’s because Ben Shapiro is one of them.
They use big words that they learn from their word-a-day calendars and the listeners are in awe because they think that makes them smart.
They are, in actuality, really dumb. Their hateful ignorance is surpassed only by their smugness and hypocrisy. I’m not sure what kind of involuntarily celibate losers listen to this garbage on a regular basis, but there’s so much grass they could be touching instead.
2. Great Podcast - It seems all the conservative podcasters have the same topics. However, I enjoy Michael’s voice and his commentary. I don’t agree with his opinion on Boomers. It is too general as if every Boomer screwed everything up. He is also a bit strong on his defense of Catholicism although I appreciate his faith. Liturgy is okay but Christianity is about the condition of the heart. People can be reached in various ways as long as it is approved by God. Otherwise, keep going and I might be convinced to subscribe to Daily Wire.
3. Love this guy! - He delivers the truth with class and discernment… it’s refreshing to listen to MK.. these times we are living in are proof of a spiritual warfare .. I’m proud to follow pods that are not afraid to stand up for what’s right.. to stand for God! FIGHTFORTRUTH Amending on //: next time you have a clueless liberal on your show, promoting abortion (your guest today).. please tell them that if they want to avoid the “negative” aspects of unplanned pregnancy.. DO NOT HAVE SEX out of marriage and maybe that exercises her alleged rights to murder babies
4. Worships Trump - I really used to like Michael Knowles, but recently, his love and obsession with everything Trump is pretty sad. Even as someone that voted for Trump twice I still find it pretty pathetic. It’s borderline worship. Trump can do no wrong. He defends every action Trump has ever done and does, and just shocked it up to being silly old Trump.
5. Non compete agreement- missing an important nuance - Hey no commentater I have heard noticed that Sleepy Joe lamented that the poe fass food verker could not “walk across town” to take another job b/c of non- compete agreements. C’mon Man! Why he/she/zhe gotta be WALKING ACROSS TOWN???? I thought Mayor Pete and Joe wuz putting an EV within reach of evobody!!!
6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Amazing, I was once a lib tard Catholic thanks to you and Ben. I have now woken up and realized basic truths when life begins, marriage is between a man and a women, queer theory and transgenderism is just non sense. Thank you so much Michael love your book “reasons to vote for democrats”
7. Boomers - Good insights from Michael K. & Andrew K. regarding a very spoiled generation. I’m in the Boomers II phase & witnessed my older siblings (Boomers) adopt a materialistic view. They were the first generation to get sucked into defining themselves based on identity mass appeal from TV. Seven older siblings & one TV that became my window into their choices. Choices that I would not have made because I saw that my parents/grandparents would not have become the survivors of the Great Depression & WWII if they were not rugged individuals.
8. Best Daily Wire Host - I came to watch Michael’s show through watching one of Ben Shapiro’s episodes. I honestly think Michael Knowles is a better podcaster then Ben Shapiro or any of the other Daily Wire host. He says what needs to be said boldly and in a loving way that makes you actually think about your actions and not get defensive. I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t have more of a following. It is probably due to his gentle demeanor which doesn’t make people as angry or as shocked at what he says.
Download and watch full episodes of Real Time with Bill Maher including his New Rules and Overtime segments with his guest panelists. New episodes of Real Time with Bill Maher air Fridays at 10, only on HBO.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. March rd, Finally! - Back on track March rd: political commedian, well-educated senator, etc. Now get the other students (professors) who studied also under those who trained Sen. Sanders. Second, add back a third for the panel & then they're running pre-Covid! & whoever this nd panelist spoke like an investigative journalist.
2. Take a Bow… - …out. It’s too late to stop while you’re ahead, but not too late to bow out gracefully. I’m going to guess you aren’t doing your homework, or you need to nap in the afternoon, or the dope has finally taken its toll. Sloppy, Bill, and it gives me no pleasure to say it. Good bye. It’s been really great. Thanks for (almost) everything.
3. Not really comedy but unique political perspectives - I’m not sure if it’s a generational thing, but this doesn’t really seem like comedy. I guess he tries to do jokes but I have a hard time believing people really think it’s funny? Still, the audience laughs way too hard, which kinda makes you think “doth protest too much”. Regardless, Bill has a good “working man” perspective, despite frequently boasting about being rich. He’s also a bit too hung up on topics like masculinity and fat shaming, but it’s good to hear a liberal view that pushes back on the liberals. I keep listening but it’s not a podcast I’ll miss when it’s gone. Bill is kind of insufferable at times but has good points, so worth a listen from time to time.
4. Great show, but lame interviews - The New Rules segment is great, and his end of show rants usually are too (the one about Amazon was superbly on the mark). But the interviews at the beginning of the show seem to have become lame book tour stops. The recent interview of Bill Barr was particularly pathetic: No tough questions; no challenges to Barr’s lies. Just a chance for Barr to sell his book. I expect more from this show.
5. Old Fuddy Duddy! - I used to be a fan. Not so much anymore. For the record, Bill: Progressives want healthcare for everyone, the Right Wing GOP and the dark money companies that support them want AUTOCRACY. NO equivalency here. Got it? Good! Ya might want to start supporting democracy NOT the Cult of personalities in their Coup Cult of Conspiracy theories and lies! Bye, Bill! Retire.
6. Interesting show - Bill is clearly a smart guy. He seems to be a much less extreme liberal than what the majority of the left is in america today, which is refreshing. As a conservative, it’s helpful to hear differing viewpoints in way that isn’t so hateful. I would give more stars if he could be a bit more objective in his approach to things.
7. Bill seems annoyed to defend LBGTQ - Still like the show but don’t like the hate toward the LBGTQ . Jokes are totally welcome about anyone, and I have been watching your show for some time, but your jokes about the LBGTQ seemingly are becoming more intended to hurt. It is like Bill wants to say he supports them but in reality he seems annoyed to even have to talk about them.
8. Best Political (Comedy) Show - People need to stop complaining about late uploads and the quality of this podcast. If you want the show as it was intended to be played, pay for HBO. Also, don’t leave bad reviews because you don’t like Bill’s political views. I think you’re missing the point of the show if you think Bill cares about your one star review and partisan politics. If you don’t like it, don’t listen to it.
Join Senator Ted Cruz and co-host Ben Ferguson as they break down the most important news stories of the day and reveal what they mean for you. On "Verdict with Ted Cruz,” you will go behind the scenes of the political debates that define our country.
Release date: 2023-03-03 Genre:News > Politics
1. Great Podcast - I enjoy listening to Senator Cruz on this platform. The truth and relative topics resonate with my beliefs. I appreciate his candor on important issues affecting our country especially with this current misdirected derelict administration. I wish Senator Cruz represented my state. Thank you!
2. February , - What a sickening episode to listen to Senator Cruz cover for the FBI lead man. I stopped counting the number of times he referred to him by his first name, Chris, & made excuses for his actions. For the first time I regret voting for Cruz in the primary the year Trump beat him out!!
He’s succumbed to the DC Swamp!
3. Commercials are killing you - This was a great podcast for a long time. Since the I-heart radio deal, commercials have become more and more intrusive to the flow of the show. In one of the latest episodes, there was a commercial, followed by seconds of “this is what we are going to talk about next” followed by another commercial. Please back off with the commercials before you lose listeners (like myself) and ultimately, your show.
4. Ben and The Ads gotta change - I have been listening since the beginning in the basement with Michael and I was hooked. When you switched over to iHeart I was excited and today I unsubscribed. I can not handle the on slot of ads that are numbing because they never change and the boring, monotonous, lackluster co-host Ben. He is very smart but he is not for keeping your attention. He interrupts, is forcing himself to be funny and relatable it’s a hard listen anymore. I hope things change and until then I love what you are doing here I just cant subject myself to the min -after all the ads- podcast with no personality.
5. Super informative podcast - This podcast is so worth my time days a week. Senator Cruz is an erudite, well informed senator whose law and government experience is in a unique position to inform and teach Americans about current politics. I have learned so much about how our government really works. This podcast is the exact opposite of the liberal news media. I am confident that I am listening to the truth untainted by wokeness!
6. Not worth the price - minutes worth of ads in a total run time of less than minutes (averages)?! Color me a capitalist—I don’t begrudge you making money for your time and effort; however, giving your audience members fewer than minutes of content for every minute of ad time (again, on average) constitutes a gross disrespect of their time. Those advertising dollars will evaporate when the sponsors realize your lack of appreciation of your listeners chased them all away. [Hey, Apple, why did my previous review disappear?]
7. Insider Information from the Capitol - I thoroughly enjoy this podcast. I find it very revealing in what happens at the Capitol behind the scenes. Senator Cruz is honest, experienced, and well informed on our nation’s history. It took me a few episodes to get used to the new host. Please keep the episodes coming and stay strong!
8. Clear & Concise - This is one of my favorite podcast. It is always presented in such a clear, easy to understand way that it makes it a pleasure to listen to while you are doing some thing with your hands, and just like to occupy and keep your mind active. Ted Cruz does not talk in circles like so many politicians. I listen at least once a week.
Charlie is America's hardest working grassroots activist who has your inside scoop on the biggest news of the day and what's really going on behind the headlines. The founder of Turning Point USA and one of social media's most engaged personalities, Charlie is on the front lines of America’s culture war, mobilizing hundreds of thousands of students on over 2,500 college and high school campuses across the country, bringing you your daily dose of clarity in a sea of chaos all from his signa...
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > News Commentary
1. Charlie is the real deal! - In a backwards world filled with lies, deceit, corruption, and hopelessness Charlie provides hope! By cutting through with facts, solutions and helping the nation remember what we were founded on and how we stay firmly planted in our truth. You simply don’t have the luxury of ignorance in this day and age. You have to pick a side and that side should be on Charlie’s.
2. Bold and factual News! - Charlie and his team are what investigating reporters used to be. I get my fact-checked news from his podcasts to stamp out ignorance, and love that Charlie is unashamed to give glory to God with the non-fake news! Keep up the excellent work, and God bless you and your team for shining the light on the darkness.
3. Hypothetical Breaking News - Suggesting Inequity, rumor has it, that the Obama’s are complaining why they were left out of the classified document searches! Their contention, he was president, and continues to play a bigger unelected part than we know! The resentment was further incensed when, lower echelon, Mike Pence was included, and they weren’t. Another example of Identity Politics, Obama, respectfully known as the Father of!
4. Tim Pool episode - I want to be completely honest. There are some of Charley’s shows that have me completely captivated, and then there’s some others that I really get bored with. This one with Tim Pool… I loved it. I loved hearing how this individual change his beliefs and opinions. I am not a strong Christian, but I grew up going to church until I got older and I don’t go to church anymore. Does that mean I do not believe in God? No! I found a lot of myself in Tim Pool. Do I have Christian beliefs, still? Yes. Thank you Charlie for this episode. That’s one step closer to home.
What's News brings you the headlines and business news that move markets and the world—twice every weekday. In 10-12 minutes, get caught up on the best Wall Street Journal scoops and exclusives, with insight and analysis from the award-winning reporters that broke the stories. Hosted by Annmarie Fertoli and Luke Vargas.
Release date: 2023-03-06 Genre:News > Daily News
1. Format suggestion - Really have been enjoying this and you other newer wsj podcasts. If I could make a suggestion, I would suggest that the guest welcoming be more like my fav podcast, WSJ Potomac Watch, which a few months ago ceased the causal platitudes exchanged with guests in favor of the host/leader acknowledging guest and their expertise in the discussion, but the e first time the guest speaks is with meaningful commentary. Bottom line the banter with phrases like “thanks for having me” comes off with a tone that sounds a little fake. Thank you!
2. Recent editing issues - slowed speech - Recently the editing has become nearly unlistenable - the recordings of the reporters are slowed down to such an uncomfortable speed that it is difficult to focus on content. Same is true for tech news briefing. If something has changed about editorial methods or staff, might be time for a rethink.
3. Attempt at Race Driven Pandering - // - Why does it matter what color the Super Bowl quarterbacks are? How about this? Two amazing quarterbacks will be featured in this year’s Super Bowl. Your Friday, February , pm edition made it a point to say it’s two black guys. Nobody cares. All the fans care about is their teams and seeing a great Super Bowl. I’ll even take a leap and say, I bet people will realize what color the quarterbacks are when they watch the game. Nuts, I know. I’ll also take a leap and say, I bet their hard work, talent, and perseverance was what got them to the top of NFL football and skin color had zero to do with it.
4. Anonymous - Absolutely ridiculous how you’ll mention Israelis killing Palestinians when it is all in defense and retaliation of the terrorist attacks. So convenient how you ignore the Palestinian attacks on Jewish families in a synagogue this past weekend killing women and children. Not to mention the parades they had after to celebrate the terrorist attacks. Nothing short of anti semitism to spread this narrative. You’re no better than the New York Times.
5. Almost perfect - I would give this podcast a because it brings good updated content in a concise informative manner. It’s clear the speakers prepare for each show. One small technical issue: I can’t hear you-I use a microphone and it doesn’t improve much. I don’t have this trouble with other WSJ podcasts, so I’m not sure why this one is so difficult to hear.
6. Long Time Listener - Excellent show. I’ve been listening since it was created by Anthony Galloway and his team back then. Excellent writers but some of the speakers are not great - especially that Peter G. guy. His voice and attitude is subpar at best. There’s gotta be another producer with a better voice.
7. Mixed bag - In a hyper- partisan world, the WSJ presents about as neutral a presentation of the news as you can find. There’s appropriate depth to the reporting and the length of the podcast is economical. That’s all good. The AM edition seems to have a revolving door of hosts. I’m sure Luke Vargas is a good guy, but there’s too much happy talk between him and the contributors. Luke: “Hey Maggie, thanks for being on the program.” Maggie: “Thanks for having me. How are you?“ Luke: “I’m terrific, thanks.” “Let’s meet for drinks.” Just kidding about the last one, but you get the point. This is supposed to be a news program. If I want to banter about the news, I’ll talk to my friends. For the PM edition, AMF does a very good job reading the news, engaging the reporters and keeping the program moving along. Give her a raise! Sometimes the feature stories drone on, either because of the canned interview format or the reporter is trying to sound too conversational. It’s too bad, because the stories can be interesting and timely. And you can do away with the last segment. - it mostly just fluff. Does the WSJ instruct their reporters to start their sentences with “well”, “yea”, “so”? Maybe the WSJ wants this podcast to be less about news reporting and more about news chit chat. If that’s the case, it’s working, particularly in the AM edition.
8. Overall balance but needs improvement - The / PM edition story by Daniella Cheslow may as well have been a paid advertisement for the Democratic Party. I listen to this podcast daily and enjoy this podcast due to the general balance and non-partisan nature of your coverage. “News stories” like this one though will turn off listeners looking for non-partisan, intelligent coverage. Summary of Story - - look how great the diverse food scene is in this town due to immigrants. - The Republican candidate is telling lies about how bad immigrants are in order to rile up his racist base. - cite two sources to confirm that the Republican candidate is wrong. - queue Democratic candidate’s sound bite saying how wrong and racist the Republican candidate is. - state that the Republican’s messaging is really resonating with some voters (implying that if a listener agrees with republicans on immigration, they must too be a racist.) - end by saying how close and important this election is. WSJ - as a genuinely good news outlet, do better. This is pathetic. What if you maybe brought in statistics about how many undocumented immigrants entered the US, the number of immigrant deaths this year, or the effects on community services that immigrants are having? Maybe if you provide a little context on the issue, this could provide some balance to the story? Maybe if you actually cover with some perspective and nuance, you can represent Republicans as more than misinformed racists.