Dr. Emily Morse shares her expertise on sex, relationships and everything in between! Submit your questions to Emily by emailing email@example.com. For more sexy fun, including blogs, photos, videos or to stream this show, visit sexwithemily.com. Pre-order her new book today: SMART SEX: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Definitely informative! - Just about every show gives singles and couples helpful information on how to help maintain a healthy sexual relationship with your partner/partners. And for those individuals who are less experienced..... This is the place to learn about yourself and what others like! Now the negatives....There is way too many promotional segments! It seems that there are more promotional segments, than actual discussions. Just have your thumb on the "fast forward" button! Too much promotional content!
2. Obsessed - My favorite part of this podcast is how inclusive Emily is. Wether it be bodily functions or someone’s unique kink she makes sure people understands this is all normal. She has taught me so much and I think it’s so important to be open minded going into this pod and ready to learn something new .
3. Some people just shouldn’t give advice - These “doctors” need more education. Encouraging abusive ideas isn’t safe or normal at all but has been normalized by harmful things such as pornography and the media (they are enmeshed) which by the way you should learn the effects of as well. I’ll give you a hint, it’s not good at all. From dramatic frontal lobe shrinkage to a completely fried brain reward system to perpetuating misogyny and harming others, to name a few. Fight The New Drug podcast is way better…
4. This show changed my life! - I’ve (cis-male, ) been listening to Emily for several years now. While the episodes more directly related to sex acts have been incredibly helpful, I’ve found the more nuanced shows about communication (love languages, boundaries, etc ) instrumental in helping myself and my wife evolve as partners and has has both excited for what’s to come next in our (sex) lives. Thanks Emily!
5. Talks too Fast - I want to like this podcast but I have such a hard time understanding what she’s actually saying. She does that Dr. Oz thing where she rushes through phrases with no enunciation. It’s just a blur of gibberish. I had to rewind times to understand the name of a company & product she was mentioning. It’s so frustrating. I don’t know if I can continue to listen even though the topics sound interesting. Please get some voice coaching!
6. Great show but cuts people off - Makes talking about sex really approachable and has great insight and advice - I particularly liked the boundaries episode. However, when she brings on guests or callers she has a tendency to cut them off or not let them finish their thought before moving onto the next topic or ending the conversation altogether.
7. Constantly interrupting! - I cannot believe how unprofessional she is by the mass amounts of interruptions she does while her guests are talking. She will also interrupt multiple times in an attempt to get them off the phone and to the next caller. One episode in and it happened so many times I’m not sure how she hasn’t improved this awful bad habit.
8. Super informative sex positive podcast for all listeners - I started listening to Sex With Emily a couple of years ago and I’m SO glad I did! I grew up with little to no dialogue around sex and my sex education in school was honestly laughable. This podcast has encouraged me to think about sex differently, which includes actually talking about it, which is so refreshing and liberating. As a woman I feel very empowered by listening and learning to this podcast; it has inspired a sexual awakening for my husband and I and I’m so grateful. Highly recommend giving it a listen. Thank you Emily for liberating the conversations around sex Keep up the good work, you are making a difference!
9. Just Started Listening - Wow! - I just started listening to this podcast a few weeks ago. It has really helped me start taking action on some struggles I have with anxiety, sexual fantasies, how to talk about sex with your partner, ask for the things you want, etc. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Even if you have a great sex life. Dr. Emily does a fantastic job of kindly addressing everyone’s questions in a non-judgemental way. She has excellent guest speakers including therapists, comedians, doctors, and mental health experts.
10. Please tune into this podcast - I’ve been listing since the pandemic began. I had struggled with confidence to speak up about the things I like in the bedroom(or anywhere else in the home) I wasn’t taught much about it other than that’s where babies come from and you don’t want that until you’re married but hearing ppl around me having sex. I wanted to try but I felt so much shame if I did it and I was shamed for wanting that magical BIG O. I didn’t get one until I explored myself and same sex partners. I thank Emily and her guest for their advice, knowledge and experiences. I wouldn’t have never imagined myself having this much fun from what I thought was a shameful thing to do. Next step getting a we vibe one day.
11. Good information but….. - Lovely information that Emily is sharing on the podcast but the amount of times that she interrupts her guests with one liners is obnoxious !!! please let your guess finish their sentences you’re not adding anything important With these one-liners …the episode with Wednesday Martin was just crazy the amount of times she had to add something.
Hey there, I'm Mia. Welcome to Erotic Stories Podcast. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I tell you a sensual, erotic story. This a place to indulge and unleash your wildest fantasies. My stories are pure escapism and a chance for you to indulge in some sensual erotica when ever you feel in the mood. If you would like to send me any stories to read out, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Best by far… no joke! - After coming across a different erotic podcast and literally laughing out loud, I started looking to see if they were all that cheesy. For the most part- yes, but then came “Erotic Short Stories” and so did I. This is my guilty pleasure… her voice, the way she pauses and moans at just the right time… genuinely leave me …. Ugh- This is no joke.
2. I find this very sexy…but - I really enjoy this podcast but I agree with a lot of people that you should have some more stories with Black people, larger people, people with smaller dicks and that kind of stuff. I get that it’s a form of porn and that all of it is not gonna be true. But it would be more sexy if it could reflect reality a little more. But overall ur doing great! Super sexy
3. Please include some obesity - I was born chubby and yes, I’m a female, and I wish you would include some obese girls. I hate when people this include us. It really makes me have depression. Please make another story without scissoring. but otherwise, your stories, oh my God I’ve moaned a few times just listening to them!!! please include chubby people!! Include obese people, Cora
4. Recommended - This is really wonderful podcast. The stories are presented is somewhat very fascinating. The way that every narrative introduces a brand-new scene and cast of characters is the thing that I adore. Thus, Mia makes the environment so seductive with her deep voice, which is also one of my favourites.
5. Really really really bad - It’s free so I’m not sure how much one can complain. The writing is so horrible it takes me out of any sort of joy I could possible wring from it. While women are often the narrator the story feels as if it comes from a male perspective or maybe someone who is very young and unaware of anatomy.
6. Narrator needs practice - We listened to another podcast with this same narrator. Why doesn’t he read the script like you’d read a play? He doesn’t read with enthusiasm (just a flat monotone voice), doesn’t pause at punctuations or end of sentences, just randomly stops mid sentence. Hard to tell when one character stops talking and the next one starts. And I know it shows an “E” for the rating, but please... can’t someone read a story and make it sexually intriguing without all the porn language?
Welcome to the Strictly Anonymous Podcast where you get to listen in to the secret lives of total strangers. I talk to real people about their interesting, secret lives as well as talk to real people with real problems and I give them my unprofessional advice. If you have a secret, interesting life and/or a problem you want to discuss while remaining anonymous, go to my website http://strictlyanonymouspodcast.com/ and click on "Be on the Show" or send me an email Strictlyanonymouspodcast@gmail.c...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. THE BEST PODCAST - I’m so glad I found this podcast! Not only is Kathy an amazing interviewer, but her advice is always spot on! You’re hearing real people with real problems and every episode is super interesting! There’s always something you can take away from every story. / Would recommend to everyone!
2. Bring the old back! - I use to look forward to this podcast but lately it’s nothing but swingers. Don’t get me wrong, I love a juicy swinger story but I can look at TikTok and see all I need. I miss the juicy stories of people cheating or dilemmas they are in. I wish there were more confessions or secrets shared…bring the old good stuff back please!
3. Very interesting and entertaining - This podcast addresses such a common subject that NO ONE ever really discusses. I believe that most of us have, at least, considered most everything that is covered. I like that it is unassuming, direct, and non-judgmental. It feels natural and open; definitely refreshing. Highly recommend but leave your sensitivities at the door.
4. Great Show - Great show with an amazing and engaging host. That what does it for me and makes it so authentic. Not like someone talking at you and not listening or understanding. Totally engaged and interested in the guests and their stories. I’d give this show a if stars were allowed. Cheers to another shows and beyond!!
5. Great Unbiased Content - Great job of sharing people’s true experience and story. The real life storytelling from the guest makes this a borderline self-help podcast for a lot of people. Without that real factor it loses its value (like most sex story, confession podcast) Good questions being asked by host and great chronological explanation of each story! Lastly, Unfiltered and isn’t catered to the PC culture with the “woke” awareness charade going on, just real stories!! Keep going!
6. Outstanding, stimulating and thought provoking - I have been listening to Strictly Anonymous podcast for quite a while now and thoroughly enjoy it. Kathy asks great questions, lets her guests talk, and asks great follow-up questions to probe deeper and tries to draw out more details and interesting perspectives. She has been doing this for several years and is experienced at serving up what her listeners like to hear. And a great asset of hers is her curiosity and willingness and eagerness to learn about new things and she is more than ok with admitting when she hasn’t heard of things or new trends or techniques. I love this podcast, and Kathy is a professional, fun, sexy and curious questioner. stars, excellent pod! Thomas from Wisconsin
7. Your help to an English learner - Hi Cathy First of all I do thank you for your consistency and great job
Actually I’m an english learner who had been trying to find a good podcast to improve my listening skills for a long time when I found yours at last!!!
During the last two years, you’ve always been my permanent company while I was working on my English!
In addition, when I found you on YouTube I was totally shocked when I saw your body!
What a nice and fit body you have I wonder if you know how many times you use the words; right and assume!!??
Today I was so glad when you said that you are gonna release two episodes each week bcz fortunately or unfortunately I’ve just listened to almost all of the episodes and I had to wait for you nexts!!!
That is a great decision especially for a me as a language learner!
By the way, thank you and I am a great fan of you...
8. Used to like. - . Way too many commercials. Yes, I know I can join her Patreon but…
. This last episode with Gemma fun Bob was almost offensive. They are old but don’t look it. Don’t like old guys. They have perfect bodies. Kathy ooohs and aaahhs and wants to share their photo on her Patreon page. Come on - so are you limiting your audience to young or young-looking, perfect body, beautiful people? Forget it.
9. I’m a painfully boring person. - I stumbled across this podcast by accident. OMG this content is gold! Kathy is funny and great at communicating questions we are all probably thinking. Listening to what other people are into makes me realize how boring I am! I now may or may not be considering getting into selling my underwear or foot pics. Or both. Anyway, thank you S.A.C. for keeping me entertained and feeling like I’m utterly normal.
10. Great guests and stories but poor interviewer - I wanted to like this podcast because of the interesting stories but the interviewer/host is terrible. Constant interruptions by the interviewer prevent a decent flow for the guest stories. The host is consistently combative and appears to wait for her turn to speak instead of engaging in active listening.
11. Gained a new listener and patreon!! - Finally decided to give this podcast a chance and can honestly say I don't know why I waited so long. I listen to it while working and have to say, it certainly helps the time pass faster. If there's any sexual act that you're curious about how real people handle it, there's probably an episode for you. It's also the first time in my life that I've ever been entertained enough to but a patreon subscription.
Meet Vanessa and Xander Marin, your new BFF couple friends! She’s a sex therapist with 20 years of experience and he’s a regular dude. Together they’re the shockingly open, slightly nerdy, and seriously funny couple you want to grab sushi with. They share the ups and downs in their relationship while giving you step-by-step techniques for improving yours. Subscribe for your weekly double date full of totally do-able sex tips, practical relationship advice, hilarious and honest stories of w...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Glad I listened to more episodes - Hello!
I started following Vanessa and Xander on Insta because I enjoyed their comments and videos on there and was looking for some tips to reconnect with my husband of years emotionally and physically. The first two episodes I listened to were more recent, an hour long, and both times the first minutes was advertisements; their book and sponsors. Both of which I understand, but was, in my opinion, excessive. I decided to listen to episodes they had recorded earlier, and I am so glad I did. They are a wonderful couple with research based advise and I have actually shared a few episodes with my and year old children, as well as my husband. I hope that they get back to more of the episode and less of the advertisements at the beginning. I hope you enjoy the episodes as much as I do.
2. - I first learned about Pillow Talks when Vanessa guest starred on Girls Gotta Eat. I’ve been a dedicated listener since. This duo is hilarious, insightful, and just so fun to listen too. I’ve become so much more comfortable with my sexuality and talking about sex. I wish I had experienced this kind of sex education from a younger age. There’s a lot of have to unlearn. This podcast is also a GREAT way to more deeply connect with your partner. My boyfriend and I listened to multiple episodes on a recent road trip. The podcast content inspired so many great conversations. We’ll be listening together on a more regular basis from here on out
3. Amazing and Funny - I found this podcast and I absolutely love it I listen to you guys every day at work and am constantly sending the episodes to my husband you guys have given me so much insight and have helped me so much in my marriage and given me so many different perspectives. I absolutely love you guys
4. Episode - Vanessa and Xander…… I found your You Tube videos over a year ago when searching sex in relationships. I loved the content and it led me to your podcasts and other formats which I’ve been following ever since. For reference, I’m a year old male married to an incredible woman for almost years. I have gotten so much out of your work and have purchased several of your products. Thank you both so much for what you do!! When I listened to your episode the other day I was actually surprised by how strongly it hit me. I ran the gamut of emotions, truly feeling so sad listening to you describe how you were scammed and taken advantage of, feeling joy as you described how people you never expected to respond actually responded to you and your book in a big way, and feeling “yeah, I’ve felt that” when you described how vulnerable you felt at different times in the process of getting the book out. In fact the level of vulnerability you described in those situations was only rivaled by the vulnerability you had doing the podcast itself. I have loved all of your podcasts, but to me the vulnerability and the authenticity I felt in this one seemed to be even a notch higher. You can tell how much all of this meant to you and how much you opened up and put yourselves out there for this revealing podcast. Absolutely stellar!! Thank you again for all you do and for your guidance on so many topics. And thank you for showing us that regardless of age, the length of our relationships or the depth of our problems that honesty and communication will always get us thru and we are always capable of great things with our partners. Keep up the great work!! Signed, another penis owning member of the V&X Fan-club!!
5. As a guy, you really need this in your life!! - An awkward transition to an empty nest led me to look for some answers! I performed the dreaded Google search (incognito mode, of course) for sexual disfunction when your kids grow up and move out. Pretty scary search results as you can imagine and never felt like what I read made a lot of sense. One day, I saw a reel on IG from Vanessa and Xander and felt like these are some people who might be able to help. So, I listened to the most recent episode which led me to starting over at episode and listening thru every episode! There’s so much I never considered and this show has changed my thought process! So, yeah, I’m a penis owner who loves this podcast! Guilty as charged!
6. Stereotypical male loves the non stereotypical insight. - I swing a hammer for a living, love whiskey, and smoke a pipe. I don’t show much for affection to anyone other than my wife and generally appear rather stoic. I have struggled with our intimacy, while juggling life’s stresses and the challenges of being parents. I read The Five Love Languages, and found it insightful, but more affirming than helpful. After finding myself in a rather dark and disconnected state more often, I finally spoke up and my wife suggested purchasing Sex Talks, as she follows you on Instagram. I read the book in two days and I’m anxiously awaiting her to finish it. I was still feeling a little disconnected and wanted more resources, so I started listening to my first ever podcast. I have picked and chose those that seem applicable, and they have helped me immensely with starting the conversations. For the first time, in a long time, I am optimistic about getting back to what we had, and building upon it.
7. Y’ALL!!!!!! - THIS. MF’IN PODCAST!!!!!! Obsessed, in a very healthy way I have learned SO much about myself and how to be the healthiest version of myself through tuning in each and every week to listen to Vanessa & Xander. Forever grateful for their vulnerability and leading by example. Although I must say my favorite part is witnessing the love they share for each other, hearing the way Xander makes Vanessa full body laugh every episode brings so much joy to my days
8. Life-Changing!!! - My husband and I recently went through a rough patch in our marriage after my husband suffered significant injuries from an accident. It had limited our ability to continue our regular sex life (which had frankly not been super pleasurable for either of us for a while to start with) with the same positions and initiation techniques we were historically falling back to. We have experienced all of the issues Vanessa and Xander have discussed throughout the podcast and it was so comforting to not feel alone in our sex and relationship journey. We have struggled with initiation issues, wanting the other to take control in the bedroom, feeling resentful of each other for assuming the other didn’t want to have sex, etc. Shortly after the accident, we decided we would benefit from marriage therapy and on day our therapist recommended this podcast and it has truly helped us have conversations we have never had before. We are finding closeness and intimacy in ways we have never experienced with each other just simply by listening to this podcast and having it initiate conversations with each other and approach it with the humor we can appreciate. This podcast is just so relatable. We have bonded so much over trying new things with each other and it is truly changing our marriage for the better. Thank you, thank you. We are now striving to eliminate shame related to sex in our marriage as well as in how we are raising our child.
9. Very much needed—awesome!! - I just recently heard about this podcast. Thank you Vanessa and Xander for doing what you are—sharing useful information in a fun, judgement-free, respectful way!! This is information that most, if not all of us, unfortunately never received while in school—because it’s extremely appreciated! It’s especially appreciated from someone like myself. I’m a disabled individual in my s who has yet to make my debut. For as long as I can remember I’ve been curious about sexuality; and I know my curiosity is spurred not only because our society in general eschews openly talking about sexuality, but also because I’m naturally curious about a lot of topics. Then you add in disability and the conversation just gets that much more shunned. With the outstanding work you two are doing, you’re helping to change this aspect of our society. You’re helping someone like myself—which is already having an impact on my life in the short amount of time I’ve been listening—learn about all this in the way I wish I had been able to years ago. Keep up the great work, please!! I’m very much looking forward to your new episodes!!
10. Love this Podcast!!! - This is my favorite Podcast!! Xander and Vanessa crack me up every single episode and I love listening to them! They are relatable and their content is I also have to add that I am the in our marriage and my husband always says I and like a trucker!!! It’s always funny to me when Vanessa talks about xanders because I’m like that’s Anyway, I could go on and on but seriously, I this podcast!!! Keep doing what you’re doing V and X!!!
11. So glad I found this podcast! - Just started listening to this podcast at the beginning of February and absolutely it! I have been listening to V & X every day and will be very sad when I catch up and have to wait a whole week for a new episode! Listening to them has really opened my eyes to so much more potential in my relationship going on years! They have helped me come out of my shell in the bedroom . They are funny yet so educational! Recently bought the intimate or nasty challenge ( both) and can’t wait to get started with that and see how that impacts my relationship! Thank you for doing what you do! This really is the sex education we all wish we had! consider me a certified horn dog!
Amy is a Sex and Relationship Coach and Sex Educator with a passion for promoting unabashed, pleasure-focused sexuality education. April is a motivational speaker, sex toy mogul, as well as one of the leading women in the sex-toy industry. April and Amy combined forces to create the Shameless Sex Podcast, inspiring radical self-love, sexual empowerment, and shame-free intimacy with a playful twist sharing real life experiences and tell all details. Visit www.shamelesssex.com for more. Shameless ...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. Empowering and Informative - This podcast has introduced me to so many new ideas and concepts that I’ve never heard of! After growing up in a household where sex was never discussed, going to a school that taught abstinence, and thinking I was asexual in my teenage years, I’ve only started exploring my sexuality within the last few years. It’s thankfully been such a positive journey, and this podcast has opened up my world even more to all the possibilities and opportunities to further explore and continue to grow in my sexual self. I’m so thankful to have found Amy and April so early into my journey :)
2. Thanks, friends!! - Thank you for sharing your radical wisdom. I’ve found myself with my best girlfriends scattered throughout the country which could be depressing, however, I’ve found Shameless Sex. Move a muscle, change a thought. So when I’m down, I’ve been tossing on your podcast and getting outside. I find myself smiling, even laughing on these walks as if I was strolling with a couple friends. I appreciate this podcast more than you know. Ohhh—your hot topics are expanding my mind for the better. ;) Thank you!!! Stay shameless, SJ
3. Advertisement - Even though both women are very likable and I support the general message of the show , the more I listen I realize it is basically an infomercial to sell products and other podcasts. Occasionally when they have a great guest and actually let he/her talk it can be very interesting and informative but most times it’s too much of them and products they are trying to push on people. Most of which are not very good.
4. So much great information, I feel so much better about myself - This Pod has helped me so much over the - years as a relationship ended and I was shamed and blamed. Amy and April along with their knowledgeable guests have really hit home with me about accepting yourself and others around you. Open discussions and honesty with parters is the best path forward. years of separation/divorce from a Narcissist has been so rewarding to be free of so much negativity. In the time since I have a / custody of my wonderful girls. I have discovered a new lover/partner/soulmate who matches and compliments my every desire. Before the shameless sex podcast I did not think it was possible to be in a relationship that allowed me to be a devoted father to kids and married to a sex kitten at night. Relationships are a team sport, and I have found my team. AH
5. Best podcast ever - I love u guys!!! I am a year old woman from California but nobody has ever ever ever talked to me about any of this, so you guys rock! I have been listening to your podcasts for about three months and literally listen to one episode a day, AT LEAST! Thank u so much for being great also I know u read everyone of these reviews so I finally thought I’d say thanks. Now I am in an honors sexuality discussion class in college because of your podcast. Still struggling with a lot regarding sexuality because I feel like no one at my age is in a educated, sex positive headspace yet! But hopefully I will find the resources and the right people o hang out with so we young people can all have awesome sex lives
6. The Sex Education we always needed and never got! - Ladies! ladies! You are social healers and I am so grateful to have found your podcast.
Your wisdom, humor, shameless vulnerability and incredible guests are a public service and part of the “solution” our society needs. Originally from Los Gatos, now in LA years, the fact you are in Santa Cruz makes it even more delicious. My husband and I are huge fans. I drive the trek from SoCal to NorCal to visit family and friends about -x per year and it becomes a hour workshop/course on every topic I could possibly dream up regarding sex, relationships, sexual health and healing wounds from deep seeded social constructs. All the praise does to you Amy & April
7. Drop the shame and enjoy the tools your were given - Really enjoy these ladies break down the barrier of shame in sex. These ladies know what they are preaching about and bring it with each episode. An array of topics from physical to the emotional are all on the table. Respectfully to all and open to everything. Keep it going and appreciate the content
8. Absolutely love the show! - Each week, Amy and April host interesting guests with lots of incredibly useful information, often with tips and techniques, for boosting one’s enjoyment in embodiment as a sexual being. Whether you’re cis, trans enby, or trans binary, and regardless of what equipment you have downstairs, you’ll find something in their new episodes and back-catalog of shows that will help you become the shamelessly sexy empowered beast in the bedroom, party, or dungeon you’ve always wanted to be! Viva la revolucion!
9. C u next Tuesday! - I love this show, and I’m a weekly listener. As a sex positive, heterosexual, cis female, I wish April and Amy were my neighbors so we could chat, laugh and enjoy some wine together.
The guests are great; the advice is wonderful. also, I appreciate how effortlessly they use language to be respectful of non-binary folx… It’s a great lesson for me, too.
10. They make sex talk fun - Your ability to make people comfortable with an occasional outlandish statement is sweet. Enjoy listening as a recently disabled person who more recently separated from their ex of eight years and most recently declared gender neutrality. Blissings Beloveds. Question: communicating with several pretty women, don’t know if they are interested in me (bad at that). Problem is flowers are pretty. These women do not hold physical attributes I enjoy. Is this information they should know or shall I remain silent and appreciate the friendship? I like ‘em THICK, thanks, The Spider
11. Thank you!!! - I just listened to . Thank you for talking about prostate cancer and prostatectomy. It has been months and still waiting for the nerves to completely heal. It was great to hear the story and it also brought a tear to my eye knowing there is another avenue to explore to get my life back together. THANK YOU!!
Dan Savage, America's only advice columnist, answers your sex questions and yaps about politics. To record a question for Dan to be answered in a later podcast, call 206-302-2064. For a much longer version of the show, with no ads, visit savage.love and get yourself a subscription.
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. Degrees of Dicktitude - After avidly listening to/ reading Dan
for years, I finally felt the need to write and thank Dan for positing that perhaps just perhaps, at least some of the young models dating Leonardo DiCaprio (a story that has passed over or under my particular radar) might have just possibly been the first to tire of the affair . I’m and never been as hot as I’m sure those women are but for some reason felt joyful vindication. Thanks Dan!
2. Super cringe advice on anything trans/nb/etc - Dan Savage needs to stop taking questions he isn’t qualified to answer and direct people to folks who are in closer proximity to expansive gender experiences. Pretty dismal attitude and likes to make fun of basic liberal behavior while being one himself. Not heartwarming, honestly embarrassing
3. Don’t overlook this podcast - I do not always agree with Dan Savage but I will say that I do % of the time but then again no one that I like and respect I agree with all the time. I’m such a spec for this land it’s ridiculous. This is one of the best podcast on sexual relations for anyone to listen to even though it is pointed primarily to the heterosexual audience everyone can learn some thing from this podcast even if you are a thoroughly highly sexual person he’s interesting is poignant he’s to the point and I’m glad there’s someone like him out there in the world
4. More emphasis on protection!! - Listen regularly and want to make a suggestion. I feel like there is a huge epidemic of sti’s on the forefront, even more so than what’s going on now. All the free access to “glamorized sex” where bareback is most always displayed. Rarely do you see a condom on any kind of porn. ESPECIALLY for blow jobs, it would be shun city!! Throat herpes, ahh!! Dan you having this great platform, hopefully you’ll start putting in a word in every episode.
5. Just can’t do it… - Stopped listening to Dan a couple years ago, but decided to give him a chance again. I enjoy listening to the caller questions and thinking about their perspectives. Unfortunately, Dan has basically turned into the Rush Limbaugh of the left. (FYI I’m very left leaning politically.). I stopped listening again because instead of feeling inspired, informed, and empowered, I feel angry, despondent, and anxious. I truly believe he has no interest in issues of social justice. Much like the talking heads of Fox News, he uses fear, anger, and toxic masculinity to whip up outrage and chaos.
6. / - I like this show and have read Dan’s stuff for years. He has helped me broaden my originally sheltered perspective, and helped me understand LGBT/kink vocabulary. I don’t like when he tells people to “just move,” when he acts like every city has the link scene of Seattle, or when he acts like having hundreds of sex partners is totally normal and everyone is doing it. Too many ads, he wants you to pay for the premium
7. All ads, a few q&a’s. - This podcast has been less and less about people’s questions and more about the ad reads and Dan’s - min rant at the beginning of each episode. Now there are “success stories” that take up even more time. It feels like % ads and crap, % content. Unless you’re willing to pay for the premium version, there are better options now.
8. Can we talk less politics? - Love the show. I will continue to listen, but I get so tired of politics. Though I agree with much of your thoughts, this seems like the type of show that listeners could go to to have fun talking about sexuality and exploring new things without the drag of having to talk politics. Lots of love to you,
9. Great podcast but it’s fading - I’ve been listening for - years. Terrific advice podcast and Dan is hilarious. However the show has gotten a lot less sexy over time. It used to consist mainly of bedroom topics which is why I originally subscribed. Now the majority of topics are either very depressing family questions or the pandemic.
10. Excellent Advice - With A Somewhat Dysfunctional Messenger - This podcast is extraordinarily helpful and enlightening when it comes to sex. I've listened to it for many years and it's been a great tool. Dan has long had a tendency toward hard-line positions and has found himself entangled with the Right and the Left. He's a "cultural Catholic" and maintains a lot of stringent moralism. I think that this occassionally gets him into approaching subjects with less compassion and more detachment than you'd expect from what is often a super-sharp analytical intelligence. Savage Love is ultimately a great humanistic podcast and Dan has undergone some major conceptual adaptations while creating some awesome neologisms. Let's keep listening. Dan, keep evolving! :).
11. My first podcast review ever! - I’m a new listener, and have fallen in love with Dan. Almost always agree with his advice and it pertains to my life in some form, even as a heterosexual year old single woman. I’ve listened to all of - and working on . Dan and his callers get me through the dreaded, menial housework. I recommend this podcast to all my girlfriends. Thanks, Dan and Nancy!
The Sex and Psychology Podcast is the sex ed you never got in school—and won’t find anywhere else. Kinsey Institute researcher Dr. Justin Lehmiller takes you on a journey through the psychology of sex and relationships, offering practical tips along the way that can help you take your intimate life to the next level. Learn more on Dr. Lehmiller’s blog at sexandpsychology.com
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Would recommend - Very informative . Love all the different aspects of sex being explored. The why behind sexual interests isn’t just explored but how to apply it to our own relationships and how it compares between hetero and homosexual relationships. My biggest complaint is that the episodes don’t last long enough. Though, in some of the latest episodes, there’s jabs at conservatives which I think can be alienating to your viewership. Most topics, it’s reiterated that there’s a wide variety and range (no singular group or ans.)- yet the political bias was being applied to lump together an entire group as having a singular mindset.
2. Brilliant - I have listened to every episode of this show and recently had the opportunity to be a guest. It was a great experience! Justin asks insightful questions that probe into at some of the most compelling questions surrounding sex research today, all in a very accessible format. He covers a wide array of topics and the guests he invites are often at the cutting edge of the field. Highly recommend!!
3. Episode : The Way Your Make Your Feel: The Science of Love - Thank you for having me on your program! Great discussion about love and relationships, lust vs. love, how to reignite passion in your relationship, tips for a happy healthy relationship, when to say love in a relationship, and much more! Your podcast is fantastic and Justin is a superb interviewer!
4. Top-notch podcast in the field of sexuality - Dr. Lehmiller covers wide-ranging topics germane to the field of sexuality with some of the field’s best scholars. Dr. Lehmiller is a phenomenal host, and the questions he poses to his guests lead to entertaining and informative discussions. Would give it more stars if I could!
5. LOVE this podcast! - As someone also immersed in the field of sex-research (admittedly, as a graduate student), I find this podcast refreshingly innovative. Each episode is packed with empirically-based information about aspects of our sexuality. Dr. Lehmiller presents information in a digestible way for adults of all educational backgrounds, and makes it fun to talk about sex! I recommend this podcast to my friends and family and they all love it! Thanks for your work.
6. Fantastic Info on Sex & Relationships - As a Certified Sex Therapist who listens to many podcasts to keep track of what my clients are hearing, I have found Dr. Justin Lehmiller’s approach both refreshing and reassuring. While so many sex-based podcasts are more or less “info-tainment,” Dr. Lehmiller’s Sex and Psychology brings a legitimate research approach with guests who are truly respected leaders and experts in their specific areas. Who better to learn about sex from than a Kinsey Institute research fellow and his colleagues? :) Listening to his podcast, Sex and Psychology, on what sex and romance will look like after the pandemic, I found numerous insights that will help me better prepare my clients as the world opens back up once again. I am always glad when I take the time to listen and highly recommend that you do the same.
7. Sweet like honey - I consistently recommend Dr. Lehmiller‘s podcast, as well as his book, “Tell Me What You Want,“ to clients to help normalize fantasy, as a resource for understanding their own desires, for its poignant and illuminating content, as well as to spark imagination and play in their relationships. Each time I listen, I’m saying to myself “yes, this is exactly what we need to be talking about!“ His resources are brilliant psycho-educational tools and, quite honestly, in my experience, they turn people on… And it is turned on people who are the most alive, and do the most to change the world! (It doesn’t hurt that his voice is as smooth and sweet as honey!)
8. The Best Podcast on the Topic of Sex - If you listen to one sex podcast, this is the one. I am a sex researcher myself and, as I travel extensively, I listen to as many sex podcasts as I am able in order keep my finger on the pulse of what is happening out there in the sex world. Most of these podcasts are not good. Dr. Justin Lehmiller’s “Sex and Psychology” podcast is the best of the bunch. It is educational and based in the science of sex. Dr. Lehmiller comes across as professional and knowledgeable while, at the same time, being affable and inviting. The guests are first rate and Dr. Lehmiller easily finds a chemistry with each one making the conversations more intriguing for the listener. The show is well-structured and allows for the inclusion of listeners who are professionals in the science of sex field and those who are casual listeners of interest. The structure also eliminates the novelty aspect that derails so many other podcasts. The science is also presented in a manner that is accessible to all. For those who are interested in this podcast, I would also highly recommend Dr. Lehmiller’s book “Tell Me What You Want.” One of the best books in the field of sex research in many years. Both the book and this podcast have earned my highest review. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to Dr. Justin Lehmiller’s “Sex and Psychology” podcast.
9. Excellent scientifically-grounded podcast - Dr. Lehmiller is a knowledgeable and engaging host. Each episode is entertaining and informative with expert guests. I have full confidence in the quality and accuracy of the content. I have assigned several episodes to my Human Sexuality students and they are also big fans of the podcast. Highly recommend to anyone interested in learning about human sexuality.
10. Excellent resource and fun to listen to! - This podcast is a great resource for learning about topics that are not often discussed. The information is presented with care, it's non-judgmental, and I appreciate that it comes from experts in the field. It strikes the right balance between being educational and fun at the same time, which is difficult to do. Keep up the good work!
11. Engaging, fun, and educational - This is one of my absolute favorite podcasts! Justin Lehmiller is a sexuality expert, researcher, and popular author. He hosts each episode as a one-on-one conversation with another expert in sexuality or relationships. The conversations are educational and based in research and science, but they are also fun and they approach sensitive topics in an accessible and respectful way. I highly recommend listening if you are interested in learning more about yourself and your partner(s) or if you just feel like the sex ed you received in school didn’t prepare you optimally for relationships in the real world.
Hi I'm Layla London. I'm just the girl next door who recently decided to explore her sexuality. After a 3.5 year, self imposed, dry spell I woke up one day and said "What the heck am I doing to myself?". Why have I just shut off that side of my sexuality? I need physical contact badly. I decided to stop "wasting the pretty" and get out there! Having set out on my "sexual road trip" I'm scratching things off my sex bucket list. I'm getting laid, exploring "kinks" (a word I really didn't know...
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Loved this Podcast from the Get go!!! - I love how honest and real she is describing her sexual experiences as The Curious Girl Diaries!! My husband enjoys listening to her Podcasts with me when we are traveling together! Even after only Listening to maybe - I can’t get enough!!! Keep up the great sexy realness!!!
2. Layla…Definitely the curious girl! - I love this show. Yes it’s entertaining but I am pretty sure everyone has learned something, in a good way. As a woman, I strive to have the confidence she has, not only in the bedroom but in everything. It’s empowering that she knows exactly what she wants to experience and actually takes the steps to go get it!! You Go Girl!!! Listening in and hearing what has gone on since the last episode or what you are planning next is great! I love the interviews with other sexperts as well as other podcasters. I am now listening back from the very beginning as I picked up this podcast in . I am a private podcast supporter and love those extras! Keep it up Layla!!
3. So fun, sexy, entertaining!! - I love this podcast! Layla is so much fun to listen to and I love listening to all her exciting and luscious experiences and insights. She’s living life to the fullest and her sex life reflects that. What a gift she is giving herself!! What a great podcast to listen to and enjoy all her escapades! Living through her adventures via the podcast is something I’m looking forward to.. so many episodes to enjoy. She makes me smile! Definitely a five star show!!! Love ya Layla! Hugs Ruan Willow
4. Best Podcast ever!! - My husband and I have been in an open relationship for over years and I’m so happy I found this awesome podcast! I’ve been loving cranking through from the beginning (now at ) and getting to know this super honest and open, funny, smart, sassy, and highly sexual and hot woman! Feels like I’m chatting with my best friend with no filters, and I get to hear all the juicy details! I now really look forward to my - minute LA commutes! Thanks for sharing your sex life with us Layla, you’re the best!!
5. Love this host and this show! - Love how open and honest Layla is and how she really opens up on topics a lot of other women would shy away from. Her journey from the beginning is fascinating and watching her, as well as her show, change over time is equally as fascinating. That’s what keeps me going back for more.
6. Straight Sex Talk - The beauty of this podcast is that the host was willing to take a risk, followed her curiosity, desire and impulses and shares her experience in a candid unapologetic way. She is always looking for new ways to explore and engage and grow through the process. If you are already down for explicit sexual details this is for you. If it makes you uncomfortable maybe try something else first. Stretch yourself - give it a listen.
7. Yay For Male G-Spot Toys!!! - Layla is such a comforting soul. She exudes transparency and self-confidence which are two things that are missing from the world today. Her show is not only provoctive but also informative. After listening to the Sex Toy show, my boyfriend and I will be investing in some male G-spot toys here shortly. I’m very excited for this new road he and I are about to walk down. :)
8. Informative, articulate podcast on all matters of sex - After going through the Apple Podcast offerings that pertain to sex and sexual health from an informative standpoint “Layla” is one of the best. And I mean that by way of comparison to some of the top widely renowned authors, doctors, and therapists on (varying) matters and concepts of sexual health and activity improvement. Going though the Podcast “store” I placed nearly all related podcasts (not Layla’s; from ALL podcasters on the subject) into my library for trial listens and to pair down. Just can’t listen to everything. And thank goodness, because some I quickly removed after very partial listens of a chosen first episode. Having already ‘saved’ many of Layla’s episodes that are relevant to me, I played the first one… I chose Episode : Putting Out for Your Partner. And that was SO on-point, SO hard-hitting and well-articulated (from a woman’s point of view, thank God!!) that I was riveted. And like modern streamed TV series’s, the way one begins instantly after the other finishes and that is key to getting people to ‘binge watch’, I allowed it to just roll into the next episode, following the order in which I had saved them. By the time I had listened attentively to four or five episodes I knew I had found a good one. As Layla says to begin each episode, “This is not appropriate for the workplace, nor for anyone under the age of ”. I’m paraphrasing. But if you are like me at all and are eagerly hungry for knowledge, learning, and making your partner addicted to you and your ever-improving expertise at being their best lover, THIS is a great resource. Largely because Layla also gains access to great resources and shares them with us.
9. Extended Orgasms - Love everything about this podcast. Never boring!! Never dull. Always hilarious and having fun. I listen to so many podcasts and they never stick the landing. So happy I found this one. Favorite The Curious Girl Diaries podcast by far. Fresh. Topical. This podcast sticks the landing. And love Extended Orgasms Thanks..
10. Totally Hot - My wife and I have listened to several podcasts on sex lately. This is the best one I’ve found by far. Layla is a great story teller and interviewer. The breadth and volume of content makes it very interesting. It’s a great guide for our own adventures. Layla’s voice and personality are as hot as the content. Thanks Layla. J&L
11. Explore and learn - I have been listening to The Curious Girl for a few years now. I appreciate the adventure she has taken her listeners in over the years, being open and honest about her personal life. We can all be more exploratory in our sex lives, and hearing the stories of someone else helps open those doors of curiosity.
12. Treat yourself to something special... - Maybe you want to improve your own sex life, maybe you want to listen in on stories from people who are speeking freely on a delicious menu of sexual topics, maybe you just want a turn on while getting ready for bed...how about all of the above?! Slip on some headphones and get deep into the Curious Girl Diaries. She asks all the questions you want answers to and opens your eyes (and thighs) to all kind of exciting new information. Find one episode and dive in. You'll definitely be back for more...and more! I also recommend sharing special episode with your partner - you will be glad you did!
Good sex is all about good communication. And we believe honest conversations are the best way to get there. That’s why we’ve asked duos of all types to open up to each other - no host! - about pleasure, intimacy and what turns them on. Listen to hear intimate chats, sexual revelations and playful moments between friends, lovers and everyone in between.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Neat Idea but Flawed Execution - The concept of a sex positive, non-erotic, matter-of-fact series of personal journeys through sexuality in pocket sized, easily digestible episodes is a wonderful idea. It’s clear that a lot is put into the editing of the, for lack of a better word, interviews is thorough and well done. Where the show falters, however, is in its overuse of ads & network promos. In a minute episode, there will be as much as minutes worth of ads & promos for other shows before the episode is even halfway over. It creates a disconnect from the conversation being had, especially when a -minute ad break hits right in the middle of the topic at hand. For that level of ad space being used, the episodes should be longer. No sense in having a third of an episode be ads for other shows.
2. Fun and informative - First, I love the editing. The scores and sound effects really set the tone and that alone separates a great podcast from the library of others. Second, it serves as a reminder that EVERYONE has sex and your partner is a person, just like you, with likely the same thoughts. I think often times we forget the intimacy of sex and go in thinking you know the goal and you know how to get there, so go. This podcast helped reset my view on sex in just a few minutes. I had gotten too used to performative sex and now I’m ready to go with a different approach. Can’t wait for the next episode!
3. It's too short. - I feel like you'll never get in depth discussions by limiting it to minutes. I also hope there are plans to hear perspectives from both points of view on topics instead of just the hosts. Sex education needs more of a spotlight shined on it and there can be a lot gained from this if done right. I also think having an audience questions part would help. And could open a lot of discussions that probably a lot of people are afraid to talk about but don't know how or who to ask.
Welcome to My Friends Erotic Stories Podcast: Reddit’s Best Erotica! Here you’ll be indulged by listening to your daily dose of erotica from us directly to your ear. Sit back and listen while your imagination run wild, as we dive in and well… get wild.
Release date: 2022-07-27
1. Narration nightmare! - Does no one else hear this narrator? How does anyone get off with this complete sod of a monotone wang rambling off sex stories like he’s reading an encyclopedia?! There is nothing sexy about this man’s voice or the way he reads. If I can ever get over the anger of perfectly wasted, word porn, then I might actually find this funny but I don’t know how this tool has a . overall rating! Awful. Just purely awful.
2. Listen at your own risk - MISLEADING TITLES - There are no trigger or content warnings and some of the title labels are misleading. There is one episode in particular that is labeled as a “gg” and it is actually a detailed story about a violent and completely non-consensual gangRE. I had to stop listening, it was so incredibly disturbing.
3. I truly enjoyed it - I really enjoyed hearing the latest podcast, I would love to hear more I truly enjoyed it.The stories are detailed sensual and interesting. The calm calm sooting voice is plus.When I listen to this podcast I forget everything.I will follow all the Episodes, and I will share them with my Friend.They will aslo enjoy it a lot.
4. If you’re feeling a little spicy… - If you’re looking for a quick way to spice up your personal life, check out this podcast. This isn’t for the prude set, but for those that truly enjoy an erotic narrative. The stories are short, but exciting and listening to this sure beats picking up a romance novel from the bookstore.
I Do Podcast interviews today’s most successful and inspiring relationship experts, therapists and couples. Hosted by Chase Kosterlitz and produced by Sarah Kosterlitz, I Do Podcast is all about inspiring young couples to create a fulfilling and happy relationship. The weekly podcast will give you great advice to improve your relationship and fun ways to keep the spark alive. Each episode Chase interviews amazing relationship experts who share their knowledge on building successful and lasting...
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. Not good - Hard to listen to. Everyone keeps dodging the question and saying the same verbatim like this is a good question or this is important. These conversations lack substance. They keep saying how sex is important and stating the obvious. But I never struggled with sex it always had to do with communication and acting on emotion. My partner doesn’t listen to me when I’m angry. Although I love him I’ve become abusive and can’t let him go.
2. Saved - After listening to just a few episodes this podcast literally saved my marriage. Mind you, there was only one aspect of my marriage that was failing, but it was a huge aspect. I’m also doing the day couple challenge and highly recommend. This podcast is every bit of amazing. Again, it only took a few episodes but I fully intend on listening to them all. Thank you
3. Love the topics - While I really like this show and the topics, Chase sometimes highlights his own experiences in a way that is not in service of the show. For example, Dr. Green seemed to be talking about toxicity much more dangerous and severe than that which Chase "totally experienced". She tried to discuss the power imbalance that a victim must identify, for example, but Chase derailed that extremely vital conversation to circle back around to his own experience, which he did not describe as a power imbalance at all. This type of thing has happened a few times, in a few episodes. Chase should be more neutral and let the topics take the lead.
4. First relationship podcast , great! - This is the first relationship podcast I’ve listened to. I really enjoy it and find it useful. I’m and in a relationship - I love listening to the hosts and guests in the show. I feel like I’m really growing my emotional intelligence and gaining new perspective on how to be the best version of myself for a relationship and for life in general. Great tool kit for relationships and for self love too. The hosts also have a nice calming way of speaking I enjoy.
5. Incredible Podcast ! - Some of the reviews I have read are needlessly cruel and misinformed ! You guys are amazing and have so many wonderful guests . I love the neurobiology of the human brain . The guests you both host unpack that in a very understandable and practical way . My marriage of years has been on regrowth journey so glad to have you both part of it !
6. Variety of info - I’ve been listening to this podcast the past year and enjoy the variety of guests they have on, and the choice of topics. I recently heard the “wired for love “ episode with Figs O’Sullivan and I just loved it, so much that I listened twice to get it in my brain. Thanks for help with something we all need! Highly recommended
7. Chase is awful! Also don’t join love tribe - I used to love this podcast mostly because of the experts not really the hosts (chase is so awful. I think they should split up!) but I especially don’t like their new “love tribe”. Most podcasts give you SOMETHING if you donate $/month but they don’t give you anything. They just say you feel good for supporting them. What?! The levels should be $ no ads, $ bonus material $ extra episodes, etc. Really disappointed in them. Especially in a pandemic when money is tight for people.
8. Helpful and Interesting Content - This podcast has great content and impressive expertise to share. I appreciate the thought and effort to bring on guests with a wide range of relevant relational topics. The suggestions they offer are realistic to weave into day to day life. I love and sincerely appreciate the new inclusive logo!
9. Mental Health Stigma Isn’t Supportive - In your most recent episode about attachment theory, the woman interviewed mentioned her husbands past with “borderliney, crazy women”. It’s disappointing to hear this kind of stigma and internalized misogyny. This is a societal issue that people often don’t quite catch, which is why I’m addressing it in this comment. For an episode so focused on trauma based psychology, it is sad to hear a woman putting down other women dealing with trauma and mental illness in the same breath. People need support, conscious healing is possible, and this attitude towards a trauma based mental illness is harmful - especially when the conversation is based on trauma healing. It’s cool you’re having these conversations at all, keep at it! Just some input I think is important to note.
10. Helpful and knowledgeable - It’s been hard finding podcasts with relationship advice that goes truly in depth. This podcast has taught be a lot about how to handle, and look at relationship situations differently. My current relationship has started to struggle, and they’ve really helped me learn how to push through and work on our struggles to improve and strengthen our connection
11. WONDERFUL FOR ALL LOVERS - Chase and Sarah are each beautiful individuals. They both work so hard to bring us many topics, and it shows. Each topic presented is well researched and the guests are very informative. It really inspires me to be a better person in addition to being a better significant other.
Empowering women (and the partners who love them) to live their best sex lives. Combining the power of mind-work, body-science and relationships, I joyously smash the societal barriers that are keeping us from living our best intimate lives. Whether you are young or past menopause, single or in a long-term relationship, it is never too late or too early to realize YOU ARE NOT BROKEN. With humor, candor and ease, I break down the stories that we have been told about being sexual beings, to help ...
Release date: 2023-02-26
1. Fantastic podcast - I love Kelly’s podcast! I’ve learned so much about the science of what is changing in my body during menopause. I’ve learned to advocate for myself at all of my doctors appointments. I’m using vaginal estrogen and HRT. Life is WAY BETTER!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
2. Must listen podcast for women entering midlife! - Every woman needs to listen to this podcast! Most doctors, and many women, are completely unaware of the symptoms and treatment options for perimenopause & menopause. Listen to arm yourself with knowledge so that you can advocate for yourself and get the care you deserve.
3. Great information •••• - Love this podcast…. I’m a woman’s health nurse practitioner, I share these with my patients, I don’t have the time to really address these topics but I direct them to learn more information and return to have a deeper conversation. It has helped patients be able to articulate their concerns better and lead to treatments they are willing to continue for the best benefits. Thank you.
4. Life Changing - I was recently recommended this podcast by a women’s health specialist doctor, and after listening to just episodes, I can say this is changing my life. After years of struggling with pain and low sexual desire, my obgyn finally sent me to a specialist to find I have hormonal and pelvic floor issues. As a year old having never had a good experience with sex after countless attempts with the same loving partner since I was , I thought I was doomed. This podcast provides education and gives the knowledge that I am not alone. I know the more I listen, the more confidence I will gain in myself and motivation to follow the multifunctional treatment plan my doctor set in motion. This podcast has made me feel excited, and I am thankful for the change in prospective.
5. Retired Ob/Gyn who is learning so much! - This is an amazing podcast with so many golden nuggets of information. Dr Casperson is correct that Ob/Gyns did not get this training or information. Not only is what she shares is useful, it has given me a better understanding of what is going on as I experience perimenopause, and it has helped me to advocate for myself. This podcast is a true gem.
6. Ladies this is for us! - Dr. Kelly Casperson’s podcast is a beautiful mix of scientifically backed medical information delivered in an easy to digest, fun, authentic way. It feels like talking with your close friend who happens to know all about the issues that us ladies going through peri & post menopause are dealing with. I also feel well informed and ready to have discussions with my doctor. I continually share this podcast and her book with friends and on FB, because we need to know about our own bodies in order to stay healthy and live our best lives. Thank you, Kelly
7. Loving this! - I’m a new pelvic floor physical therapist and I’m just loving this podcast. Thank you for all this helpful information. On a personal note I’m close to and I had a hysterectomy in my mid s they left my ovaries. They said I should still be getting normal hormone release for my ovaries but I feel like I’ve been in a slow menopause ever since my hysterectomy. Is this possible? I’d love for you to cover hysterectomies sometime in a podcast and explain about the long-term effect of that and what can be done.
8. Fabulous resource for the menopause transition. - I recently found this podcast and it is one of the best I have found in a long time. I am and in the menopause transition, and want fabulous sex to stay a priority in my marriage. My long term OB/GYN had nothing to say when I listed several symptoms and concerns that I suspected were due to perimenopause. Luckily I found a NAMS certified provider and am on the right track now but it is soooooo scary how many doctors are uneducated on menopause and sexual health. This podcast is a wonderful resource and I have learned a lot. Dr. Casperson is knowledgeable, caring, funny, and just the right amount of spicy at times! Love the new hair by the way - good for you! She has amazing guests that are really experts in the field. All women should be listening to this podcast so we can be well informed and be our own health advocates regarding menopause and sexual health. Thank you so much Dr. Casperson - please keep up the fabulous work!
9. I was today year’s old… - I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I’m a year old post-menopausal woman and I’ve learned so much listening to Dr Kelly. Very informative, fact-based medical information that has equipped me to speak directly with my medical care providers for what I need to thrive. Thank you!
10. Changed my life!!!!! - Your podcast was recommended to me by one of my providers and OMG! Thank goodness! With my very first listen I found out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me in not wanting to have sex when my husband did. I found out, “I” Was Not Broken. I found out more about menopause than I ever knew and now I just want to tell every woman in my life that we don’t have to suffer from aging. So thank you Dr. Casperson so much for doing this podcast. I’m totally addicted to it. I love hearing all your guest speakers as well. Keep going please! Women need to hear this!!!
11. Fantastic show — learned so much - Thank you so much for this show. I have learned so much and will continue to learn more with your podcasts. Thank you for repeating the information, too! So helpful to have it repeated so it will “sink” into my brain. I have forwarded your show to multiple friends.
12. Searching and finally found. . . - Answers to all of my questions! My menopause symptoms were absolutely terrible I was so relieved to find out there was help. After becoming educated by listening to multiple episodes of your podcast I went to my doctor and she and I had a long talk about my symptoms. She prescribed me Estradiol. I’ve been on it for about a month and already feel so much better. I’m so much happier! THANK YOU for educating women!!
Sex podcast to help committed couples keep it hot! Find hope to keep your marriage and committed relationships emotionally connected and sexually erotic. Certified sex therapist Dr. Laurie Watson is joined by global leader in couples therapy - George Faller, LMFT for an expert, frank and fascinating conversation about sex, love, therapy, relationship dynamics, healthy couples and marriage. We discuss everything from best sexual techniques and solving sexual problems, to building the emotional in...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. A Must Listen - Updated Review //: Episode on the topic of Flattery is pure gold. Nothing has brought me more frustration than to have my wife deflect and deny my compliments. This episode puts that dynamic into perspective and has allowed me to relax, take a breath, and start flattering her even more. Original Review: Foreplay Radio is % binge worthy. Every episode is full of practical, thoughtful and respectful insights into the dynamics of the sexual relationship. “Episode Virgin Sex” should be required listening for EVERY engaged couple. Fabulous content. Amazing hosts. Thank you for reigniting my adventurous side and helping me explore greater intimacy with my wife of years.
2. Have an episode for those that are not interested in sex but wants to have a sexual relationship? - How do you deal with those who have been sexually abused and/or has health issues that hurts the sex in their marriage? Please watch how you shame those who struggle with lack of desire….this isn’t something we chose. It is here inside of us and we don’t know how or if we can change that. For those that were abused sexually, especially as children, sex is painful, terrifying, PTSD trigger….
3. Lack of thoughtfulness - Disappointed in the shaming present in the September st episode. Repeatedly, both hosts say how “incomprehensible” the concept of lack-of-desire is to them. Okay, not validating complex emotions right off the bat. One of the hosts even laughs about it. She also starts the episode saying how massively sad it would be to hear this from your partner. Not once do we hear them acknowledge how hard it is to be the person with reduced desire, who wants nothing more than to have it. Additionally, they assume that a woman-identifying person is the only one experiencing this, and her “girlfriends”, and that this woman’s husband is the real victim in the scenario. I was excited to give this podcast a chance but this turned me off big time, pun intended.
4. Amazing! - This is so helpful! I love the clarification and articulation of confusing and difficult to talk about issues. I have peace of mind that what I’m experiencing is normal. This has given me the courage and confidence to boldly embrace and talk about the most intimate issues. I now have words for all the feelings! Thank you so much!
5. My fave podcast. Real ways to talk SEX & LTR - Brava! Truthful, professional, and science-based content all of us can use tonight. (And it won’t embarrass you to listen! Ok, much...) Tho this is definitely a “straight” pod, the relationship work hits it the how-our-body-actually-works info is invaluable no matter your age or persuasion. Feedback — how ‘bout we mix up those roleplay names? ... Miguel or Jamal, occasionally, rather than Joe? This is SUCH great work, I’d love it if it would be a tad more inclusive, ethnically. We know this baby is heard and enjoyed ‘round the planet. Big thanks to hosts & crew. Keep em comin’.
6. Interesting take on the delicate intimacy tango - Love the analogies. This episode calls both partners out for their contribution to the problem but in a way that identifies the ‘cycle’ as perpetrator, and the couple as co-victims. Has huge merit if both parties can buy into this, the only derailing risk being in not dealing with each one’s own issues (family of origin, abuse, etc.)
7. Amazingly Real and Helpful Advice. - This has been the most beneficial podcast. The examples, situations, emotions, and vulnerabilities around relationships and sex are spot on. The advice provided is so supportive of both partners regardless of the situation and continually encourages patience, love, compassion, and support. Hands down the best relationship Podcast available.
8. I love this podcast!!!!! - I am a psychotherapist and certified EFT therapist in Utah, and I love this podcast on many levels. Professionally it helps me better understand emotional negative cycles and sexual negative cycles, and it helps me be more effective as I work with both my individual and my couples clients - I am doing a better job of helping them them make sense of these difficult cycles that cause so much pain. And personally, this podcast helps my wife and me in our marriage big time. We listen together and it helps! I refer clients to foreplay radio all the time - and my clients and friends rave about foreplay radio. It makes my job easier. Keep the great content coming Laurie and George!
9. Marriage Saved! - After years it was either divorce or a serious reset. My OB/GYN suggested this podcast when I met with her to discuss low libido. This series has truly pulled our marriage out of the abyss. I am forever grateful to Laurie & George for their candid and caring approach to grow and improve connections for husbands & wives inside and outside the bedroom. We are thriving because of putting into practice what this podcast is teaching us!
10. Better relationships, better sex - This show brilliantly blends the scientific and academic world with the everyday world, allowing us regular folk to apply research backed methods to improve our relationships with our partners. I started listening to this podcast to learn how to be a better lover for my partner, and I continue to listen to this podcast so I can be a better partner for my partner. The show respectfully approaches sex, providing space for people with various backgrounds who struggle to communicate about sex: religious upbringing, abuse, zero exposure, recent negative experiences, and many others. The concepts are explained clearly and succinctly, allowing me to enjoy a couple episodes while I mow the lawn or commute to and from work. I also find myself replaying a few episodes, specifically those that address withdrawers mindset and how to engage and support pursuers, to make sure I absorb every morsel of information. I am thankful for having found this show and look forward to each episode.
11. Phenomenal - Thank you George and Laurie! You are covering topics that all of us need to be educated on. There are very few of us raised with good healthy relationships with love and sex. I’m learning so much from you! It’s giving me not only valuable information, but now moves that I need to work on! Being a withdrawer this has been so helpful in seeing that my pursuer wasn’t criticizing as I had taken it, it is them fighting for us. It’s not just sex, this crosses over into all aspects of relationship.
Thank you so much!
12. Making difficult concepts understandable - Thank you Laurie and George for sharing your knowledge with the world! I appreciate the professional yet relatable way you explain relationship and sexual issues and how you connect the two. You’ve helped me deepen my understanding of attachment and have normalized so many experienced for me. Please keep doing what you’re doing! Chris
Where the sexual and spiritual come together. Sex and relationship coach and vaginal weight lifter Kim Anami gives you the sex education and orgasms you never had. www.kimanami.com
Release date: 2023-02-03
1. Sexual Mastery for Men - Wow!!!! - Kim's excellent podcasts provided the incentive to enroll in her salon Sexual Mastery for Men. The quality of her instruction, study materials and group discussions were amazing. Ironic that you spend years stumbling through sexuality and sensuality and then you listen to her podcast--it resonates and then you take the step and enroll in her salon. WOW! You have assignments and exercises and learn more about human anatomy than you thought existed. I will be eternally greatful to Kim for her knowledge and her ability to stimulate learning. Ladies, there's a salon for you, too. I continue to review the assignments, exercises, etc. I'm a better, more understanding man and her salon is making a huge difference in the relationship with my wife. This is not a "magic pill", this is education and application. So, if you want to make a difference, sign-up and strap-in. Thank you, Kim
2. GREAT episode on postpartum rest - I have enjoyed this podcast for a long time for the wealth of sexual information Kim Anami shares. But the episode about postpartum recuperation took this podcast from good to great, in my opinion. (Please post the names of the experts you interview in the episode description so that we can look them up and forward their information to fellow travelers.) Thank you Kim and keep up the wonderful work!!
3. Take Some Leave Some - First let me say, this has definitely impacted my life by allowing me to think a bit deeper into what I am capable of becoming sexual speaking. I def would like to admit I learned a lot and put a lot into practice and IT WORKED!!! It really and truly did. Now there are some episodes that just goes a little into the bonkers universe for me. Actually, If I were part of Kim’s marketing team or PR person, I would tell her to take those episodes down. The whole Roe vs Wade, the dude with the gym in NJ, the Covid stuff. What does that have to do with the greater message and brand positioning? Overall job well done, but Kim take that other stuff down and keep to the sex. Also, I have an issue with women trying to tell or define what a man is or is not. That just creates more confusion for impressionable minds.
4. Just amazing! - Kim thank you for being real, I really appreciate how you ask the right questions and you wait and listen to those you interview. We have only done two of the free videos for your couples course and it is definitely life changing! I wasn’t quite sure what I was getting into but I love the one on one connection that my husband and I have been enjoying since we have started. Can’t wait to see video .
5. Initial Thought - I just stumbled onto your show, so I don’t have an overall opinion of it yet, but I like the phrase you open with, “I believe that our sexual energy is life force creative energy...” I’ve recently developed a similar thought, but I would make one tweak (not that you have to change anything, just my opinion :) “Our body has an energy field, which is neutral, and can be used pro-creatively through sex, or in many other creative ways to conquer ourselves, our worlds, and create a life we have always dreamed about. Adversely, that same energy, if left to run wild, can wreak all kinds of havoc and destruction.”
6. LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX BABY - There are people in the world you are meant to find. When the student is ready the teacher appears. And that is exactly what happened with me finding Kim’s work. She has a wealth of knowledge that a lot of us haven’t been taught nor been able to talk about openly with our partners, friends, families, etc. I am so thankful for the her work and bringing a lot of these topics to light to better ourselves, our relationships, our intimacy, and our orgasms. This podcast is wildly entertaining and informative. There is something for everyone. As Kim says, take what you want and leave the rest.
7. Start anywhere! Just start listening. - This podcast has been life changing for me. Kim has so much applicable, helpful information that she actually shares here. I find it incredibly uplifting. There is more content if you take one of her courses, for sure. She’s rich in information. But the podcast will give you so much. Just start listening!
8. Strong Advocate for YOU - I have been listening to Kim Anami’s podcast for the past year. I have found her podcasts informative, thought provoking and entertaining. I value her challenging the conventional allopathic medical field. So often I just followed along my doctor’s instructions even when they felt counter intuitive to my body’s response. It is so refreshing to have an advocate such as Kim speak on how juicy life should be post menopause - and that we have have the ability to be sexual through the end of our days. She has strong opinions and makes no apology for them - bravo Kim! Thank you for going against convention in a time we really need it.
9. A Must Listen Top Podcast! - Ever since I first heard Kim Anami interview with Dave Asprey on The Human Upgrade podcast (possibly when it was still Bulletproof Radio) in , I have continually gravitated to Kim’s work. Since that time, her teachings have helped me immensely as I walk through a divorce and healing from a rough marriage at age . I am happy to report I feel more alive, more sensual, and more in tune with my body! After listing to this podcast, I took Kim’s VKF course and my whole life changed even more. My favorite result is my boobs growing a full cup size in weeks! Long story short, Kim has the wisdom I wish my mom had handed me about sex and womanhood! Much love Kim! Xo
10. Eye-opening & Inspiring - Listening to Kim's podcasts, it is clear that she has "done the work" and she wants you to too - if you dare to go there! She opens your eyes to possibilities that the average person does not know exists. Her style is honest, compassionate and frankly, inspiring! Inspiring enough that after listening to her podcasts, I enlisted to do the work (through her Salons) - and cannot be more thankful for what I have learnt. She is so worth it.
11. LIFE CHANGING! - Kim is the embodiment of self-awareness and applied body integration. Her VKF salon is INCREDIBLE, and I listen to her podcasts almost every day. The knowledge and confidence I gained from her incredible reminders/information gave me the strength I needed to leave a “situationship” and demand more for myself, my py, and my pleasure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
12. My orgasms came back and more! - I did the VKF salon which helped me get my long lost cervical orgasms back and I have started squirting!! (Which was a goal of mine ) I no longer pee when I jump or dance either. I am still a work in progress but am obsessed with Kim’s work! My bf an I are now taking CT and I am looking forward to more growth and killer orgasms. Thank you Kim, for all do!! Xox
Tripp Kramer (instagram.com/trippadvice) has been teaching shy men around the world how to date the girls they truly desire by approaching confidently, using openers that really work, starting conversations that are fun and engaging, and closing with her number and planning a date.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Recent listener: high maintenance/KOKO interview - I really enjoy when professionals take their job seriously by researching their guest snd the content and or topic that led to the invitation to their show. Podcast and interviews are most relatable when the participants in the conversation are both actively listening and providing insightful, relevant follow up. Podcast professionals can come from a variety of different backgrounds; personally and professionally. I don’t think listeners have an expectation for every podcaster to have the credentials, certs, degrees ect… that perhaps is expected from other sources of news, advice ect… Yet still I believe we find them most credible, compelling or value added or what have you when the voice is being used to share opinions, that are based on data, facts, statistics, documentation, surveys, professional validated and or peer reviewed findings ect…. I’ve honestly felt that even opinions or gut feelings and or the mantras and mottos that people use to define themselves and their image can even be “respected” or accepted ..even when they state that the are committed in this thinking ….in light of…or despite of research and actual gained knowledge. It shows that they’re informed, not just by friends and fans or their favorite opinion based medium for gaining their information and topics. It shows they are seeking and gaining knowledge and maybe they just don’t care or don’t get it. When we listen for insight, entertainment or advice, it’s possible we can better digest facts with opinion … vs information absent of data and facts to speak being delivered as an opinion…especially when it’s packaged as true and especially when it’s given as a basis of instruction they have to provide. Otherwise informed listeners likely ask themselves what is this based on. Where was this read. What are the sources if this content. Who said that? I imagine when providing a resource such as content as a creative/podcaster or what have you can be a constant delicate balance: Self, truth, informed, opinion based, funny guest, smart guest, conversing and listening to guest vs waiting to insert your message and core message for your followers, posturing vs participating, entertainment, reality, maintaining the image or core message you’ve started with and been built on and or growing. I’ve recently dove into the library to start following and listening for new content. Thanks so much for turning me on to a podcast of an interesting guest of yours. Not if the podcast is good fit for me but I love a good listen and even more so when the person is a good listener, holds their own, responds w valuable insightful and evolved thoughts. I may be an older single woman but insightful male and female opinions and stories about dating are interesting to me regardless of the age difference sometimes. She was very careful not to say things like “all women or men” or “reality/fact is age…” “everyone must/should”. It left room for personal experience/preferences, a more mature dynamic, sustainable communication and interaction amongst real adults in dating…ect… Anyway, fun listen and curious to tap into her podcast. Thanks again
2. This is such a great Podcast - I just started binging this podcast a few weeks ago. It’s relevant for men of all ages who are trying to improve their dating game, but in many ways just trying to improve themselves and their social skills. It’s been particularly of use to me as a recently divorced year old. The production is excellent, the guests are great, info is always intriguing. I can’t say enough good things about this podcast, keep up the great work Tripp!
3. Meh…Has it’s moments - This podcast originally got me interested because of a feature/interview if I’m not mistaken. However, the gent struggles to separate his business from his podcast. I get wanting to plug your business but it’s almost repugnant how often he does it - usually have to skip the first - minutes of every pod. He doesn’t provide enough original content or entertainment value to plug his his associates business that often and still keep the pod fresh. When he’s on and providing fresh content, he’s great. Otherwise, this is a pod that never really takes it off neutral and is a bit of a pain to listen to.
4. So much filler - The episode about five behaviors women desire is minutes long. He doesn’t even get to the five topics until after nine minutes of rambling about nonsense. Also, check out a YouTube video of this guy in action. His openers are so weak. “Do you know where I can find a Starbucks, by the way I like your sweater” and he has the body language and confidence of a sixteen year old boy trying to buy beer with a fake ID.
5. Appointment Listening - Been listening to Tripp for over a year, and took his Online Domination program that helped me gain a good level of success. Tripp's advice is direct, no sugar-coating. There are no "tricks", just advice on what to do, and not do, in order to be at your best to conquer this crazy world of modern dating. Better yet, what he's teaching is to be applied once you do "get the girl".
6. Impactful Coach - Tripp presents advice, insights, and guidance in a thoughtful, clear, practical manner. He has spent many years testing out his approaches and philosophies in the field. He is responsive and truly cares about his clients - the men he serves and mentors. I highly recommend Tripp as a fabulous dating coach and for any man that is looking to take their dating game to the next level.
7. Tripp knows his stuff! - Just got out of a toxic five year marriage. Been listening to Tripp for a couple of weeks now and I really wish I would have found out about him sooner! His advice on weeding out the toxic girls is spot on! The whole texting thing is very informative too. You also have to set boundaries early on in the relationship! I can see where I went wrong in the previous relationship and how I can improve. I’m very thankful I found this podcast, and I look forward to using his suggestions when I decide to date again. Thank you Tripp! You are a relationship GURU!!
8. Phenomenal Podcast - This podcast is the most useful podcast I have ever listened to. Tripp has incredible knowledge on all things woman, dating and sex; and he is able to articulate his thoughts in a clear, concise, and organized manner so that the listener can understand and apply them in their life. I highly recommend to any guy who is not married or in a serious relationship.
9. Practice what you preach - I’m not sure how I came across this podcast, but I think it’s hilarious. It’s hard to take Information seriously from someone if they don’t have the qualifications of what they’re teaching. This guy talks about how to approach girls and how to come across socially, whether it’s in bars, grocery stores, etc. But the only video of this guy approaching girls, he looks like a straight up dork. Hands awkwardly in his pockets, doesn’t know how to talk without standing like he’s scared, makes the worst small talk of all time, but yet makes money telling dudes how to talk to chicks. I just think it’s funny. Practice what you preach bro.
10. Guest suggestion - This podcast started me on the path of cold approaching. Getting women to sleep with you is cool but at the end of the day my goal was to build myself with confidence. Since starting cold approaching my overall confidence has gone up. But I still needed more and I stumbled upon “Casey Zander” on YouTube. He takes a holistic view when it comes to dating. From your finances to your fitness, and that’s what I needed. I’d love to hear a podcast with him as a guest. I think the guys that listen to you would benefit from it. Keep up the great work!
11. Female listener here… - Thanks for spelling out to men who are clueless when a woman is NOT interested. Sure, a lot of his advice is common sense but I think people often forget the basics. The only gripe I have is a recent episode where he got pissy about women wearing makeup and saying they were lying by wearing makeup. Otherwise a solid podcast % of the time.
12. Best podcast for the all around relationship advice - Trip and the people who he has brought on his podcast has helped me in ways that I would’ve never imagined until I found this podcast. So grateful and thankful I just couldn’t be happier once again trip you’re the man!! Keep on doing your thing man great work