MindPump exposes the RAW TRUTH about health, fitness, nutrition and more... Hosts Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer & Justin Andrews pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry and present science-backed solutions that result in increased muscular development and performance while simultaneously emphasizing health. No fitness institution or fitness "truth" is safe from their quick wit and over 40 years of combined experience in the fitness i...
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Great info - I’ve been into fitness for a few years and listen to various health and wellness podcasts. The crew gives great information, much has helped me in my life. They’re entertaining to listen to and have a wealth of knowledge they share. Couldn’t recommend them enough. You’re the one podcast I recommend to friends needing help with their fitness. Keep up the great work.
2. I Listen to You Guys Daily! - Honestly when I first listened I thought it was all Bro Talk! But the more and more I listened to you guys the more I really enjoy it! I think it definitely helps with my motivation and helps me to keep a healthy mindset! I’ve been on my weight loss journey for a long time now and you guys bring a good mix of information and also just fun topics too! Thank you guys!
3. Best Fitness Podcast Alive! - I've been listening for awhile months now (on recommendation of my trainer) and have learned SO much. I got my CPT last year and the info I've learned from Adam, Sal, and Justin has been even more valuable than from my certification program! You guys are fun, entertaining, informative AND beautiful people. THANK YOU! I tell everyone about you!
4. Listen daily train daily - In response to the guys wondering if there is a correlation between listening to the show and training. I have been listening for three months now and have never been more consistent with working out/training/movement. Totally grateful to have found Mind Pump. The guys are just so informed and funny and I look forward to every episode. Thanks!!
5. Greatest Health and Fitness podcast ever. - I’ve been listening to Mindpump since and this is the best podcast for not only health and fitness but just personal growth in all aspects of life. The guys are highly informative and they’ve really fine tuned their message over the years. I’ve listened to every episode at least twice now and there is always something to learn. They bring on highly regarded guests with all kinds of diverse health or social backgrounds that give great insight into health and wellness as well as their own opinions. Can’t recommend this podcast enough the guys are super humble and have a great message!
6. Greatest Show Ever - Since finding this podcast almost a year ago I’ve changed my entire life around. All the information about fitness is great and the podcast itself is very entertaining to listen too. I’ve purchased quite a few of the programs and am currently running Aesthetic. Keep all of the great content coming you guys !!!
7. Fitness Fatherhood and Fun Conspiracies - Listened to every episode and the evolution has been remarkable. Came for the fitness talk and stayed for the fatherhood lessons and fun conspiracy talk. All guys bring an element of life wisdom and sector knowledge that we as an audience get the gift to have their perspective and knowledge available everyday in the car (during commute). Podcast is great and the programs are a must for anyone: from experiences trainer to new fitness journeyer.
8. My favorite podcast - This podcast has really changed how I view fitness and my approach to training. I’ve been listening since and my body really transformed after body building and weight training. I use their programs and this is a great podcast for anyone looking to change their body. Also their intro bit can be entertaining/funny.
Free fitness, nutrition, biohacking, fat loss, anti-aging and cutting-edge health advice from BenGreenfieldLife.com! Tune in to the latest research, interviews with exercise, diet and medical professionals, and an entertaining mash-up of ancestral wisdom and modern science, along with Q&A's and mind-body-spirit optimizing content from America's top personal trainer.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Saturday mornings with BGL gives me hope! - My Saturday routine is to sit on my PEMF mat and catch up on the latest from Ben. Beyond the wellness education and ideas for improved longevity - listening to BGL provides me with new perspectives on life in general and sparks a feeling of hope in me and I rise up from my mat, ready to take on the day with energy and positivity!
2. Life vs Fitness - I became a podcast listener after reading Ben’s book Boundless. I’m grateful to Ben for introducing me to the rich world of podcasts. In particular, Ben’s content used to be insightful and informative. But every since Ben changed the podcast from Ben Greenfield “Fitness” to Ben Greenfield “Life”, my experience has diminished. I feel Ben wants to be some Christian guru or something. It gets annoying. I’m a Christian who enjoys sharing nutrition, fitness, and bio hacking advice with friends and family. I can do that without constantly reminding them of my beliefs. Please don’t misunderstand me. I don’t find fault in people’s beliefs. But when Ben was touting employment opportunities for Ben Greenfield Life, the whole spill was off putting. It sounded like recruiting propaganda for a cult. Finally, Ben’s preachy take on plant medicines (psychedelics) deviated from the Ben I’d grown to appreciate. Nonetheless, I still listen, just not as often as I used to.
3. Came For Health, Left Do To Religion - This is Ben Greenfield’s show, but I wish he would make it into different shows. I love the information he has to share around health and I think spirituality is a huge part of that, but that does not include religion. I think it is possible to address spirituality without pushing a specific religion. Sadly this show does the latter and it gets in the way of receiving the other information. I love what He is trying to do. I just think he has stepped on to the wrong path with this journey.
4. Ben . the Jesus edition - Ok, that’s fine it’s his life and show. There’s good information here BUT…..listen for a couple of days and you’ll hear him say he eats supplements all different types everyday. Like he must eat a pound of supplements every hour by the sounds of it. Dude, if your into the Jesus thing maybe abide by the Jesus thing and tell the truth because we all know your not hucking that many pills down your throat! You can advertise supplements without saying you take them everyday because after listening to you for a month we all know it’s not possible, it’s not honest advertisement.
5. Fitness guru turned bible thumper. - My oh my, how far Ben has shifted from fitness guy to pushing his biblical beliefs on everyone. It seems a massive cognitive dissonance to talking about the science of the body to talk about the earth only being years old and a flood creating the Grand Canyon and the plant medicines offering “light and love” but really that’s EVIL. What happened dude?
6. Good stuff - Good show. Initially found the nutritional facts interesting and fun. Began hearing Ben talk about his faith as a Christian and have since seen his show transition to a whole-life type podcast. I love it and I’m thankful for a brother in Christ like Ben, keep podcasting for the glory of Christ my man.
7. Do yourself a favor…. - Wow! Where do I even start. First and foremost I want to thank Ben himself for all of his hard work, dedication, resiliency, and compassion. It started a few years ago for me. A friend of mine recommended to give his podcast a listen. Boy am I glad that I did! I love everything Ben stands for. His geeked out approach to everything related to health and wellness and even more important, his loving approach to proclaiming Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior. The incredibly valuable and tangible information that he provides in each and every book, podcast, or any other project he’s affiliated with far surpasses anyone I have personally followed. I’m so grateful for you Ben. I enjoy everything you do for us. Keep on doing what your doing. For those that may be on the fence about checking out his podcast, may I give a personal recommendation that you should do so. If you value not only your personal health and fitness, but your looking to find that beautiful balance that is so important in this life, you can go ahead and subscribe. To Ben, thank you brother. God bless you.
8. FABULOUS show on biohacking & spirituality! - I love learning from Ben, and the way he & his wife do life together with their twin sons. It’s so much more than just biohacking; it’s all about spirituality, evolving into the best human possible, and being an excellent steward of the world we live in. He interviews some fascinating folks and shares from his own life experiences and research. Definitely worth your time to listen too!
My name is Andrea and I am a mother of 4 girls under 7, wife to a mountain man, a Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Owner of DFH Training. I have been featured in People and on Good Morning America and I truly love all things woman's health and fitness. But lets face it, the fitness industry is complicated and it feels like the everyday mom doesn’t fit the mold. There is so much conflicting information and you're busy and don't have time to figure it all out. That’s why I have made it my...
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. This podcast is the G.O.A.T. - Andrea’s podcast has quickly become a staple in my daily life, choosing an episode (or ) while out for my daily mental health walks. She’s informative without making you feel silly that you didn’t know these things before. I’ve learned so SO much about my body and food science and feel more and more empowered after every episode. Also, she’s hilarious and I find myself cackling out loud, making her feel like a friend I’ve never met. Hands down - a podcast that every woman should be listening to. Thank you for taking the time to help to illuminate subjects that feel so kept in the dark, I’m forever grateful. - Nicole Diaz
2. So Uplifting - I’ve followed Andrea on IG for a while now because I love seeing her real-life mom content, upbeat attitude, and helpful tips/tricks. I recently started listening to her podcast and am bummed I waited this long. I too have four young daughters and am finally getting back to prioritizing my body and health again and this podcast is a MUST listen. Thank you for this awesome and entertaining resource. Keep doing you! -Meg
3. New to podcasts! - I am years old and in the perimenopause chapter of life. I’ve always been into health and fitness, but like so many I’ve lived my life in yo-yo diet mode. I have learned so much through Andrea’s podcasts and I even have started taking notes so I can reinforce the information. Probably my favorite quote is to stop over complicating and start living your life! That is exactly what I plan to do! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and passion. -S. Pierce
4. My favorite podcast! - Andrea is my favorite podcaster by far! Her advice on exercise, nutrition and health is genuine and easy-to-understand. She offers great information about working out and the physical component of wellness… but that’s not all! She addresses real life struggles that relate to emotional and mental health, too. And as a mom of young girls, I can definitely relate to so much of what she says, and it’s really helped me postpartum. Thank you, Andrea!!!
5. Literally Binging this Podcast! - I wish I found this podcast sooner but I’ve been binging the episodes all day since I happened upon it. So much amazing information that seems like it was exactly everything I’ve been needing to learn and hear! She makes the information easy to follow and I love feeling the passion she has for helping moms, women and all people to find true happiness in every aspect of their lives. I can’t wait to keep listening! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
6. Refreshing and inspiring! - I have been listening to this podcast for almost two years now when I really started making serious changes with my fitness & nutrition after having two children. I initially was drawn to her because she has four kids and looks incredible, but after I started listening to this podcast I realized there is so much going on beneath the surface too. Andrea is clearly passionate about women’s health and so so real. She is open and honest about her own struggles. Andrea never fails to bring encouragement and insight in a way that isn’t overwhelming or shaming. I always leave this podcast feeling refreshed and encouraged. Even writing this makes me emotional because of the times I’ve been so low, and I’ve listened to an episode and heard her phrase, “Remember, you’re always doing better than you think you are.” Thank you, Andrea for all the work you do
7. So enthusiastic and informative - After following Andrea on Instagram and listening to her podcast- I decided to do her coaching program too!! It has been life changing for me from a fitness and nutrition perspective. I love her enthusiasm- you can tell how truly excited she is to share her knowledge and insight. I like how often she backs things up with research and her experience as a trainer. Thank you Andrea!!!!!
8. Shorter podcasts? - Hi Andrea,
As a teen trying to get fit and healthy with a good mindset, I love your podcast. You give great advice that I love. However, like many teens, I have a short attention span due to social media . I would love your podcast more than I already do and listen to it more if you made a few - minute videos once in a while with some quick tips or whatever other fun stuff you have to share. Sending love from California
OVER 25,000,000 DOWNLOADS AND COUNTING! If you want to know how to build muscle, lose fat, and be healthier, happier, and wiser...faster than you ever thought possible...then this podcast is for you. Hosted by the bestselling author and entrepreneur, Mike Matthews, each episode gives you simple, science-based know-how and inspiration that will help you build your best body and life ever. Find out more at www.legionathletics.com
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Great one - Motivation Monday draws its inspiration from the power of community and social connection. By participating in Motivation Monday, individuals can feel part of a supportive community that is focused on growth and self-improvement. The collective energy and positive mindset of Motivation Monday can help individuals stay motivated and overcome the challenges they may face throughout the week. Thank you and keep it up.
2. It’s ok if you don’t get fitness right the first time - I enjoyed this episode by Mike. I found it informative and motivated. It’s discouraging to follow the new fitness trends and workout x a week and not see the results you were promised. Mike is absolutely correct when he mentions to look within and find what works best for you. If you can be consistent and work out times a week, do it. You are on no one path except your own. So be true to you. Thank Mike for the great reminder!
3. Motivation (& Money) - I love this guy! However, his pitch in the middle of this blurb and at the end is a little redundant, and totally overdone. Past that, he has a great voice for on-air talks, and has an excellent delivery, utilizing a range of emotions and vocal fluctuation, making it very easy to listen to him for an afternoon. Content is good, and introduces new approaches to old goals, which is very motivating. All very well done, with the exception of the plug at the end.
4. Great podcast - I love the podcast. I’m writing this and giving it stars because I cant stand your professional reader. When you post podcasts and they are your book reader I turn it off. Every other podcast is great. But you’re just slacking off not even reading your own book on your podcast. It’s fine you have it on ebook. But on the podcast? Common man. That’s like calling out people who are in the gym not training right. Your not podcasting right now. That’s just under training or lazy.
5. review microworkers - I found this podcast very modivational as well as inspirational. Most of all I find it easy to execute and easy to maintain. I wish there were more simple , straight to the point words of true modivation out there. I myself am well on my way with this being my new beginning. Thank you so much.
6. A fitness podcast I like! - I subscribe to a lot of podcasts (a lottt) and most of them shamlessly go to podcast purgatory where I swear I'm going to listen to another episode, but I know that I'm not and it's just going to take up space on my phone that I know I need, but this is NOT one of those podcasts. Matt is fun to listen to, has great sage advice, and is pretty hilarious (yes I bought the ebook). I've subscribed and I'm already listening to another podcast and I am not a fitness person but it's and after a pandemic I am well aware that I need to be. Great podcast!
7. Pain and Gain - Nice example of how comparing ourselves to those better than us can lead us astray from our goals! Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Look at those who are below you, and do not look at those who are above you, for that is more likely to hold you back from belittling the blessings that Allah has bestowed upon you." Sahih/Authentic. - [Al-Bukhari and Muslim. This is the wording of Muslim]
8. Insightful - The importance of muscle mass Is underestimated, and I like how this podcat emphasize building muscle mass in the body. There are lots of benefits to building muscle mass and it is a major concept of fitness. Great insight into this topic and I believe there is even more in the book, looking forward.
Shockingly-useful dating, fitness, social media, and finance information from the Fresh&Fit Podcast, delivered to you after the sun sets when the lights go down low. We welcome special in-studio women and special guests to get even more personal than usual. Giving you all the after-hours entertainment you can handle.
Release date: 2023-02-15
The Mind to Muscle podcast will not only help you become more confident in life and your workouts, but you'll also learn how to love and listen to your body in all stages. Are you ready to push your limits and flex your mind and your muscles? Well, you're in the right place! Let's become our strongest selves together! Host Jennifer Loganbill is Missouri's Best Personal Trainer, Best Entrepreneur, and Best Health and Fitness Club for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. She's Columbia's Best Personal Tra...
Release date: 2023-03-01
Grab your oat milk latte and take a hot girl walk with Callie Jardine, your new healthy but human bestie. In her podcast, Callie shares her relatable moments and struggles, showing you that you don't have to live a perfectly aesthetic Pinterest life, always be motivated, and never party to still be your best self. If you're looking for actually realistic advice in your health & wellness journey, this podcast is for you, my queen. Callie's podcast originally started as a blog called "I'm Sweaty A...
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. My new favorite podcast - I’m a new listener but this is definitely my new go-to podcast. It truly just gives me a second to breathe and feels like I’m talking to a best friend. No matter what I’m doing while listening, it gives me a break from whatever I’m feeling, and reminds me that I have a purpose, and that my emotions are % valid. I will definitely be listening to all the episodes, and I’m really thankful I found this podcast.
2. So fire. Obsessed. - I LOVE THIS PODCAST. Callie is absolutely amazing. Literally didn’t even realize but I automatically turn on this podcast whenever I am driving—guys when you are drivinggg so good. Always makes you feel better! It helps you reconnect and refocus. My perspective shifts to a healthier and happier one :) thank you so much!!
3. You need this podcast! - This podcast popped up on a Pinterest “motivation” recommendation back in August and I have been listening weekly ever since. I’ve never tried podcasts, but felt tired of my usual music choices & craved content. I’ve gotten into better habits again and have started to feel like “ME” again, and I owe a big part to this podcast. Keeps my spirits up, makes me laugh at times, and reminds me that I’m not alone in times I lack motivation! /, you need this podcast if you’re someone who loves positive energy & feeds off what you listen to. XOXO
4. Love this podcast - I’m so glad I found this podcast. Found it last week and I’ve been binge/listening all week while going on my “hot-girl walks” during my lunch break at my internship. So helpful and fun to listen to for a girl in college. Especially love the episodes about healing our body image :)
5. Skating Friend - Hey Callie! I just finished listening to your podcast talking about your figure skating journey. Your story is so so similar to mine. I haven’t competed for years but I started skating again months ago. Skating and competing as an adult is SO FUN and I’ve already made so many supportive friends. The competitions are so low pressure you should definitely consider!!
6. Time with Callie is awesome! - These grounding moments her are great! They remind me that I need to take that moment and to drink water lol. I appreciate how much she really genuinely wants to help others with this podcast and helps my self esteem I feel like I’m listening to a really cool home girl.
7. A Must Listen!! - I’ve been following Callie on Instagram and joined the sweaty studio awhile back, and now I am listening to the podcast! This podcast is practical, relevant, and relatable. Callie gives such good insight into common struggles and really gives great motivation!! It feels like I’m listening to a best friend! I highly recommend this podcast
8. - I’m so obsessed with this pod! I listen everyday during my walks and Callie just really seems like the person everyone needs in they’re life - even if it’s through a podcast. I really do just enjoy listening to literally every episode! They have literally change my life. I used to really struggle with binge eating and her episodes on food and nutrition have really changed my mindset! I’m so so soooo greatful for this pod!!!
Hosted by Mark Bell, inventor of the Sling Shot and World & American record holding professional powerlifter. Joined by Pro Bodybuilder & Grappler Nsima Inyang and producer Andrew Zaragoza, the crew covers topics ranging from Powerlifting, nutrition advice, life coaching and motivation. Join Mark on his journey to "Make the World a Better Place to Lift".
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Great podcast - This podcast has a ton of knowledgeable guests in subjects that I am interested in. I mainly follow it for the dieting and training education. The main idea I get from it is having discipline with good daily habits. Give it a listen if you’re looking to improve in all areas of life, not just physically!
2. Fantastically Entertaining and Informative Show - I love the format of three hosts all bringing something different to the production. They have great light-hearted banter but also blend that with hard hitting questions and outstanding guests with a variety of backgrounds and insights. One of the best shows out there with heavy production schedule and long-format interviews so we can really go deep.
3. One of the best fitness podcasts out there - Fantastic and entertaining podcast! Mark and the crew talk about a wide range of fitness and nutrition content and have been a major influence and inspiration along my journey losing almost lbs and starting my own nutrition coaching business to help others do the same.
4. This podcast is not from this planet - In all seriousness this podcast is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! This podcast led me to Marek Health, and helped me make the needed changes in my life. I have learned so much from these men. They bring the best experts on for health, fitness, nutrition, and comedy that I have ever found anywhere. They even listen to the discord for topic input and will find an expert to cover it. I don’t know where you find your guests for the show, but I am so thankful you get them on. Thank you guys for the entertainment and knowledge you drop each time.
5. I am a power project. - This podcast has changed my life; I listen everyday when I work. The tips and hacks I receive from these men and their guests have revolutionized my fitness. The community and the discord fills in most gaps or things I miss. It helps that they’re all pretty funny and entertaining.
6. Great show! - They’re informative, have great banter, and it’s refreshing to listen to. They’re as much about mental and emotional improvement as they are physical improvement. They have great mindsets and they’re willing to have on guests of all types and listen to them with an open-mind. Literally my favorite podcast ever!
7. Gotta Love Andrew… - …dude is a mush-mouthed millennial who can’t think for himself, parrots everything the other two say and has admitted that he doesn’t pay attention to the news…but he still participates in convos like these. IQ is hovering near mental retardation-level but he keeps talking. Bro, stick to recording and uploading and being Mark’s lapdog. It’s all you’re good for. That and doing the outro.
8. Couldn’t be better - I started listening in on MBPP after searching for Ben Patrick podcasts. I appreciated the attention and openness that these guys gave him; it was better than any other host (even Joe Rogan). I started listening in more just out of curiosity, even if it was an uninteresting topic. Now I’m hooked. They have amazing banter. They ask all the right questions. They actually converse vs just asking a list of questions. They have open minds and show each guest respect, even if you can tell they don’t agree. They’re so funny!
And bonus points for the endless pods on the topic of the Big Toe. I don’t ever rate podcasts, and I don’t lift heavy or eat meat. That’s how good this stuff is!
The Marathon Training Academy Podcast will help you unlock your potential to conquer the marathon and change your life. Since 2010 Angie and Trevor have shared tips, inspiration, and interesting guests interviews to help listeners run smarter, avoid injury, and go the distance. What RUNNER’S WORLD says about the MTA Podcast: “If you’re training for 26.2, running coach Angie Spencer and her husband, Trevor, have everything you need to reach the finish line. The duo provides plenty of...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Hands down, the BEST running podcast! - Trevor and Angie are everyone’s best friends! They are warm and welcoming to their guests and do a fantastic job of blending professional athleticism with the aspirations of everyday athletes. They show the same respect to the weekend warriors as they do to the elites. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience, are fun and personable and always create a conversation that is easy to listen to while running. I also appreciate their commitment to each other and their kids as they share how they balance training, work and family life. Regardless of how much or how little you’ve run, there’s a place for you here!
2. So much inspiration! - I started listening to MTA while training for my first marathon, and it was the best thing that happened to my running career. I’m not particularly fast, but MTA has inspired me and given me a wealth of knowledge. I’m training for my fourth marathon now, and my favorite runs are still the ones where I get to listen to new episodes. Thanks Angie and Trevor!
3. Great podcast! - Honestly I want to give this podcast a star because the only thing that I don’t like about it is that it has one episode around every - days. It’s so good I wish it was everyday so I never have to wait! This podcast has helped me get prepared for my first marathon and they have fun stories and great advice! Highly recommend it to anyone who is running or thinking about getting into running.
4. Thank You! - I am a runner of ten years and have been sitting on a plateau for a few years now. My brother pointed me in the direction of this podcast and I am so glad he did! Since I have started listening to the show, I have hit k, k and half marathon PRs. My eye is now on the prize: marathon PR. Thanks to the podcast, I am now committed to my marathon goals, not just interested.
5. My favorite running podcast - I love Angie and Trevor and the MTA community! I started listening to their podcast when I was training for my first half marathon in . I quickly came to love the podcast for a lot of reasons - great technical running advice for newbies and experienced runners, awesome interview guests, and really positive & motivational success stories from other runners in the MTA community. This podcast accompanies me on almost all my long runs, and I would highly recommend it to runners of all experience and interest levels.
6. My favorite podcast! - I have so enjoyed listening to Trevor and Angie for many years now. You two do such a great job sharing valuable running tips and bringing us fascinating stories from amazing runners. Your listeners can’t wait to tune in for a new episode and see where your travels are taking you and learn more about what’s happening in the world of running! Thanks for all you do to create a wonderful podcast. You have made so many runs fun by being able to listen while running. :)
7. Rediscovered myself - I stumbled upon this podcast back in but I did not listen because it talks about marathon and I was nowhere close running. I was a couch potato. summer I ran a Marine corps Mud Run, but I was irregular at running. Finally, I motivated myself to run after birth of my second child. My longest run is only mile but I have improved my time by minutes already in months. I have signed up for LA Marathon . I listen to you when I am running. I thank Angie and Trevor for the platform, content and the community they have provided for millions of runners like me, both pro and beginners. I am more rebel like Trevor. Hope to meet you guys one day. God bless you.
8. Major Motivation - Whether you're a seasoned runner or just stepping off the couch, there is so much value in this show. I appreciate the variety of episodes, the super practical takeaways, and the sincere humility of Angie and Trevor to give all this amazing knowledge to the listeners for free. Great stuff!
Being a mom is tough, but it doesn't have to mean your fittest days are behind you. Each week, join host Amber Brueseke, founder of Biceps After Babies, as she brings you the fitness tips, nutrition strategies, mindset hacks, and real-life tangible takeaways that can help YOU take the guesswork out of healthy eating and exercise. This podcast includes episodes covering weight loss, IIFYM, wellness, workout, exercise, weight lifting, fat loss, counting macros, healthy living, mindset, mom fitness...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. New favorite podcast - I think I’ve listened to probably or episodes and each one has been applicable in some way. I have learned so much about fitness, but even more about my mindset towards my body. The podcast about being a people pleaser was truly eye-opening for me. I can’t wait to hear more episodes.
2. Don’t let the title turn you away. - Practical well-rounded advice for wherever you are in your journey!!! The title almost made me walk away because my babies are not babies anymore so I had long waved goodbye on “losing the baby weight”. But Amber’s content is approachable and digestible even if you are not a gym rat or a new mom . Her focus on mindset is honestly changing my life RN! Give this show a follow
3. Highly bingeable!! - I’ve binged almost all of these episodes. Found Amber a few months ago and successfully started tracking macros and went into my first wk cut. Now I’m in a reverse and feel confident I can do it. Amber has paid programs but also tons of freebies which is amazing. Perfect for anyone interested in learning all about tracking macros even if they’ve never heard of it before. Most importantly - mindset is key! Tons of positivity in the podcast!
4. Always coming back for more!! - I always look forward to a new episode each week, love that there is the “I did it” series so I can get a double dose! I’ve enjoyed listening to other ladies who are going through it too and how they’ve worked through their situations!! The content amber presents is raw and real!! Keep up the good work!!
5. Binging episodes - When I found Amber’s podcast weeks ago, I was in a dark place. Although I have an amazing carrier, beautiful girls and a loving husband, I felt worthless and less than sufficient. To be honest, I did not like me. I was in a downward spiral and my health was coming disintegrating. I binged episodes that first day. At the end of that day, I committed to working on a growth mindset. I made a plan to take change small thing at a time as one of her podcasts recommended. I have now completed Confidence in numbers and her free -days to a fitter me classes. My relationship with myself feels better than it has in years. I am determined to listen to all of the podcasts and get take away from each. This is the best content I have ever found even over professional counseling.
6. Great podcast - Biceps after babies is a great podcast for people who have been struggling with their weight. Amber has a passion to share her journey with others and to be a partner with them to a healthier lifestyle both from the outside but more importantly from the inside! Highly recommend her upbeat and honest approach!!!!
7. Macros newbie - After participating in Amber’s day challenge I started listening to this podcast. I actually binged episodes in one day consuming the content! So much info was given in the FB challenge days but the podcast has even more info and more explanation. So helpful and a relatable and I feel like I can really apply what she teaches and shares.
8. Mind Blowing - I joined Amber’s day challenge because of a friend and I’m so glad I did! I started listening to her podcast in addition to the Facebook lives because I just couldn’t get enough of her positivity and empowerment. She has really given me that extra boost and confidence I need to keep moving forward and not give up. I love listening to her podcast episodes because they are so informative and really make me think about things on a deeper level. I love that she helps change our mindset before we can even change our bodies.
The podcast for women in menopause and beyond who want to change the way they age. Fitness, wellness, and health research put into practical tips you can use today. You still got it, girl!
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. How healthy food …. - Just a quick review to say that while I’ve gotten some good information from this podcast… each tine I listen lately I feel like I’m being sold another bill of goods to take a different supplement or gadget to help weight loss. Ie… glucose monitor, silver supplements, gold supplements, aminos, etc. also very mixed messaging on intermittent fasting, detoxes and cleanses. I find it extremely frustrating. I also hired her for a dollar consultation and got ZERO follow up. I could have easily gotten the information that I spend bucks on in any one of her podcasts. I have since hired a coach who is amazing and follows up with me . Super disappointing
2. Menopause Momentum - I’ve been following Debra‘s Flipping podcast and program since early . It has given me strength, confidence and it is the most manageable workout/strength training program I’ve ever participated in. I have not missed one week of my two or three day commitment to this workout program. I found the thing that works for me.
3. Okay - Needs to be more focused. The episodes I’ve listened to are full of tangents and lots of distracting mouth noises. It also feels the episodes are teasers for her programs. I get that everyone deserves to make a living from their skills and offerings but this feels especially sales-y without concrete substance.
4. Very Informational - Debra’s podcast has a ton of information for women. Especially if you are perimenopausal or postmenopausal. I have listened to many of them and they have improved my life. I read Gin Stephens book Fast, Feast, Repeat this past summer and after months, I have lost the lbs that I put on in . My hot flashes have improved and I hear Debra’s voice reminding me that of the importance of putting on muscle as I get rid of the fat. I really enjoyed this episode and I look forward to reading Gin’s new book. Keep up the great work of educating and motivating women, Debra. Thank you so much. -Rita
5. Every woman NEEDS to listen to this podcast! - Debra is so generous with the information she shares and the best part is she doesn’t leave you guessing how you can apply to your life and take action. It’s not just for women dealing with peri / menopause, it’s for every woman out there. Let’s face it ladies, all of us eventually will deal with declining hormones and this is your toolbox for how to deal with those shifts and continue to look and feel your best. You rock D!!!
6. Incredible!! - What an amazing podcast. I did some research and recommended this to an aunt of mine a few months back and she has thanked me on multiple occasions for sending it to her. Just sent it over to my mom who is nearing the age of as well and am hoping for her to receive the goodness and love that Debra is providing for her audience!
7. Fabulous! - Best educational podcast about health and fitness for women over ANYWHERE! Debra has a wealth of experience and knowledge and explains the how and why for every recommendation she makes. I am thrilled to have found her and I have learned so much listening to her. Just wish we were best friends so I could text or call with my questions!
8. This podcast is everything I needed at years old! - I stumbled on this podcast & listened to a random one about menopause & belly fat. She is so informative! I learned in less than minutes why my belly is getting fat! The be never ever had any belly fat until menopause! Now I am addicted to every podcast of hers! Anyone over and/or suffering from menopause.....you need to subscribe!
Tenured professor, registered dietitian nutritionist, and certified exercise physiologist Dr. Neal Malik shares some of the best articles on Health, Fitness, Diet, Nutrition, and Wellness, with commentary. Why bother searching for the best blogs about health & fitness when it can be found and read for you? Think of Optimal Health Daily as an audioblog or blogcast.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Love the podcast BUT...... - Agree with the other reviewers. I realize you are recording these ahead. But, I am sure you can’t possibly still agree with your cavalier response released Friday /. Someone at OLD should have pulled this. There are still people out there who believe that COVID- is overhyped. You just confirmed to them that they are correct and should go about their daily business. Very dangerous Dr Neal. Justin or you should not have posted this.
2. He lost my respect. - I have always been annoyed by his insistence on touting his credentials; just put it on your website and the show notes. However, I chose to skip past it and deal, because the content was seemingly helpful and interesting most of the time. However, when he started answering his last Q&A episode by saying he “wasn’t that concerned about the coronavirus,” I immediately unsubscribed. Even if he was trying to say he wasn’t worried about it becoming a “super bug,” that’s not the way it came off. Be more careful about the way you word things; people are especially vulnerable to misinformation and assumptions right now.
3. COVID cast SO IRRESPONSIBLE - You are weeks behind, sadly Mia-informed and should do the general public who might hear your mis-information a favor and take this one down. You will get people killed. Tune into what is happening in here in New York, listen to Mayor DeBlasio’d press conference /, last evening, and tell me you have a right to say these things to the public!
4. Easy to listen to and informative - I really enjoy the model of the podcast. The host reads blog posts to you about heath and wellness, it's really refreshing to hear multiple opinions. After he reads to post he also weighs in on the subject as a liscenced professional in the field. Great for anyone interested in learning more about fitness and nutrition!
5. Overall not too bad - I enjoy and listen to this podcast daily. I do wish there was less focus on ads and that Dr. Neil did not always do commentary on each blog post he reads. The focus on modern medicine and an almost total discount of alternative medicine is frustrating as well. I usually listen to the episodes about weight loss and working out and mindfulness but delete anything that doesn’t seem interesting without listening. I like this show and the family of shows it belongs too but they can get kind of repetitive.
6. % content, % self promotion and filler - They read a blog, but for that minute and a half of content, you have to listen to minutes of filler, promotions for their other podcast, blah, blah, blah, blah.... If there is more than minutes of blog content to read (for Free! they will repetitiously remind you)then they need to break it down to a multipart series. If you listen to any of their other podcasts, then again on repeat is the same % self promo to content ratio.
7. Podcast helps over large variety of health concerns - I’ve been a fan of this show for many months, listening almost every day to a show. I’m at my healthy weight, yet I listen because I like hearing all the different types of advice. Yesterday I heard one about “clean living,” which hit a home run and helped me learn something new. Keep up the great work, including the Q&A editions on Friday’s. It’s fun to hear what topics are on the minds of other listeners.
8. Favorite podcast - I started listening to this podcast a few months ago and already it has become my favorite. The material is very interesting and the length of the podcast makes it perfect for my commute (I usually listen to OLD in the morning and OHD in the evening). When I don’t get the chance to listen to it then, I also find that it is great to listen to during my workouts because it distracts me while I use the stair climber (which is always a positive!). One other thing I love about the podcast is the Friday Q&A episodes. It’s nice to know that there are people out there that have the same questions that I have and I think it’s a way for Dr. Neal to connect with his listeners in a way that is absent from most podcasts.
JJ Virgin’s Ask the Health Expert Podcast is THE go-to podcast to stop dieting as a hobby, lose weight, and prevent weight regain. With over 15 million downloads (and counting!), we empower people to take control of their health with simple, actionable strategies to use right now. Real Food, Real Change, Real Results. Every information-packed episode combines cutting-edge science, pearls of wisdom from JJ’s 3 decades as a health and wellness leader and the world’s leading experts on w...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Your workout routine?!? - JJ, Thank you for a great podcast with bite size pieces of advice to keep us informed about health. In one of your episodes, you mentioned to let you know if we wanted to know about your workout routine- so here it is: What is your workout routine? More specifically, I have heard that lifting heavy is good… but do you recommend lifting heavy every time I go to the gym? (Currently times / week) or should one day be heavy and the others be exhausting after the rd rep?
Love to know.
2. Best Podcast for real lifestyle changes - There are thousands of weight loss podcasts and hundreds of “experts” who would love you to buy their supplements and products. Over the last five years, I’ve found JJ to be the real deal. Her credentials need no investigation. She’s a professional. While I find that much of her information is directed toward a female audience, her overall message is one applicable to everyone: learn to eat whole food for everyday life and longevity; and let weight loss, if desired, be the effect of that. Her message is health and longevity in a world of processed, high sugar foods that permeate our lives. Sure, JJ sells products. I’ve bought several and have found some, not all, helpful for me. I think it’s all about your personal needs. The last thing I’ll say is that JJ leaves you with a feeling that she does this because she cares about improving people’s health, not just to make money. There is compassion in her words, and a lot of “you can”, but also firm encouragement of how to become a fat burner instead of a sugar burner, and live for longevity.
3. JJ IS BACK - JJ I am so happy you are doing long podcasts again!! I have listened to your show for years and I can’t get enough of them! They are so informative and always leave you inspired to start/continue your health journey. I have done the Virgin diet every year for the past few years and each time it’s life changing and an amazing reset. Thank you for all you do! You have impacted so many lives including my own!
4. Life changing!! So much for the better. - Dear JJ, For four years now, I continue to flourish as a healthy, happy woman. I owe a great deal of that good fortune to you, your life-changing books and this marvelous podcast (that reaffirms my commitment to this healthy lifestyle)! Four years ago, I picked up "The Sugar Impact Diet)" and lost pounds. I have maintained the weight loss for four years and counting. Previously, I could never accomplish anything remotely close to that. Thank you!!! Keep up the great work that you do. I am so grateful. Linda ( years-old) this month.
5. Pivotal & Powerful Hope - Pivotal as always JJ. As a certified Health Coach, I am always looking for that piece of information or idea that can help someone, including myself, get to the next level of healing. Especially if you been at it for a while and feel stuck, and episode with Dr. Alex Loyd delivered! His work on how you can reshape memories to jumpstart healing is so spot on and timely. As you mentioned on the podcast, you can do all the things like change what you eat, get more sleep, but if your internal memories keep your body in fight or flight mode you’re filling a very leaky bucket! I often use your podcasts as an educational tool for my clients and this one just made it to the top of the list! Trauma and default memory healing is truly the only way some with a desire to be fully healthy can reach their potential and your podcast and work is a huge part to that recipe. Thanks for all you do and keep bring us the good stuff! Sincerely, Bobbi McGrath from BE FOR YOU in Illinois
6. Awesome every time! - JJ and her incredibly knowledgeable guests talk all things health related, but it’s so much more than that! You’ll get tons of actionable advice and tangible tips, but you’ll also get heaps of inspiration from truly engaging individuals that genuinely want to help others. Thanks so much for putting out such a spectacular show JJ - keep up the amazing work!
7. Healthy Lifestyle - Love LOVE all the health knowledge that you have and have given me! Your a true inspiration to me. I have listened to all your podcast, follow you on social media, read your books ( can’t wait for the next one), and followed your Master class, which made a world of a difference in what I eat, what I can do, and how I feel!! Thank you so much for everything you have done! I truly cannot express my gratitude!
8. JJ Talks Too Much - JJ invites interesting guests to speak on relevant topics. Unfortunately, JJ herself is always interrupting her guests and talking over them. It’s like she can’t put her ego aside and just listen for one moment. It’s too annoying to sit through. Too bad, otherwise it could be a good podcast.
Greg Nuckols and Eric Trexler from Stronger By Science share evidence, anecdotes, and incoherent ramblings on training, nutrition, science, and life in general.
Release date: 2023-01-30
1. Bad reviews, a reply - Imagine being in a room where everyone gets the joke but you. Then you proceed to complain in a serious fashion why they’re wrong. Everyone looks at you likes what’s wrong with your brain. You manage to thoroughly embarrass yourself but you lack self awareness which is how you got into this situation to begin with. You need it spelled out: This is you.
2. Ugh - I’m interested in these topics but the content around the host’s personal beliefs on traditional family values & comments about the people who organized to form a show union really show a lack of empathy & understanding of the needs of his team. To each their own but you can count me out for this one. Hard pass, way too many red flags & an ideology that I do not support.
3. Informative - I enjoy the conversations and topics discussed in this podcast. I especially enjoy how it’s evidence based and usually discussed in ways that it can be applied to the day to day. I personally have no issues with cussing. This is a casual conversation discussing evidence based fitness and I see no issues with the way the hosts express themselves.
4. Informative podcast - Really informative podcast. I am a nerd for data and information. I heard on recent episodes about the strike and while I don’t obviously know all the details, please consider giving your people off on Christmas. As a a Christian and someone whose life was literally saved by Jesus (not by medicine or science), this holiday is VERY special and there is nothing more important than faith and family! Work can wait.
5. Stop Cussing - I genuinely love and appreciate your conversations, topics, work, knowledge, and banter. Thank you! Please consider eliminating the F& word, most specifically Jesus F’ing Christ. Completely unnecessary, upsetting, and simply sounds unintelligent. I know you’re better than this and it would really mean a lot.
6. Learn a thing or two and laugh a lot - Science is hard. There’s a lot of crap out there and these help make it easier to understand and digest. They bring up ways to think and approach fitness instead taking it all as fact. They’re wonderfully honest and themselves all the way through. Keep doing what your friend friends.
7. Fantastic balance of facts and humor - Really enjoy the show, they stick to the facts and what the current literature is saying. They don’t make any far reaching claims and seem very grounded in their advice and guidance. Technical and academic enough to feel like you are learning something, but enough banter and humor to enjoy it. Well done. Keep it up!
8. Science-Based & Fitness Podcast - If you’re bored of the ho-hum quality of other health-related podcasts often peppered with conjecture and anecdotes, then this is the podcast for you. I trust the hosts as they delve into great detail on every topic, all backed by science. I’ve implemented their findings as applicable to me, for which I’m reaping the benefits. Highly recommend for anyone who is serious about improving their health & fitness.
Formerly the Muscle Expert Podcast. Ben Pakulski, the world’s top authority on intelligent muscle building and fat loss, gives us a simple-to-understand, deep dive into the complex world of building a body you love, and living your greatness. Weekly interviews with leading experts in a vast number of scientific fields focusing on health optimization (nutrition, sleep, hormones, mindfulness and mind set), strength, (both physical and mental), and muscle hypertrophy. Learn proven strategies for ...
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Coaching - My coach Steve with Muscle Intelligence was a huge help with my nutrition plans and my fitness goals. He is able to adapt to my skill level and age. At and never having a fitness plan how to workout, Steve walked me through how to lift and move properly. One of the best investments in myself I have ever made! I have been following Muscle Intelligence for years and I finally pulled the trigger and made a decision to invest in myself! Muscle Intelligence is my top podcast I listen to and I don’t believe I have missed episode. Thank You Steve and Ben!!! Jon LaRoque
2. Excellent - I could talk for hours about how much I love this podcast! I’m a passionate connoisseur of health and wellness information and this podcast explores all of the topics I’ve been curious about and so so much more. The guest interviews are experts in their field, and Ben P engages both the guests and the rest of us with thoughtful and very insightful questions, considerations, and concerns. I love that he’s not afraid to challenge his guests or engage in opposing ideas. It’s not dogmatic or sales driven in its approach. It’s inquisitive and wholistic and altruistic in the search for the betterment of us all, mind, body and spirit. Thanks Ben
3. Must listen! - Regardless of your perspective regarding peak performance and living your greatness - Ben is a can’t miss resource and guide! He curates conversations - and topics - with a depth, breadth and energy that only someone truly committed to unpacking the nuance of living life to its fullest can. Highly recommend listening and subscribing!
4. NEXT LEVEL - I love this podcast! Ben is one of the smartest guys in the whole fitness industry! This podcast is extremely beneficial for anyone wanting to learn BUT have a pen and paper ready because you are going to want to implement what you learn. I have been able to take my transformation to the next level implementing things from this podcast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone eager to learn and apply!
5. One Suggestion - First let me say that in what’s becoming an over saturated market of health podcasts, this one is truly exceptional. My suggestion is regarding the mic Ben uses. It feels like I’m listening to a recording of a flight attendant making a muffled announcement through an old walkie talkie. Please upgrade to a decent quality mic Ben, as this info is incredibly valuable!
6. Transformative and informative! - Hi Ben! I am years old and a mom of ! I have listened to your podcasts for the past years. I am a nutrition coach and a former gym manager. I have followed your advice from start to finish. I have implemented your training advice, applied your knowledge you so freely give and I feel like I owe you a huge thank you. I feel like my level of consciousness and awareness can be highly attributed to your podcasts. It would be a dream to meet you in person, I just know I could talk to you for hours and still be blown away by your vast knowledge. Thank you for being you and helping people like me learn the ways to optimize our lives! - Abby Kemper
7. Condescending and disrespectful to listeners - This guy actually said at the beginning of the latest episode that this discussion was going to be over the listeners’ heads. He suggested taking notes during the podcast so we could go back and look up all the big words we didn’t understand. I’m done.
8. Ben, you need to talk about Managing Seizures - Hey Ben, this is Payson. I am fascinated with your Podcast and I’ve been listening to it for years and today I want you to talk about managing Seizures and how to get better with life as a fit person also living with Special needs bodies and how we can improve our bodies with special needs
Fun & Gains will fuel your love for sweaty workouts, loving yourself through the process, and creating the strongest version of yourself mentally and physically. The Fun and Gains podcast is your weekly reminder that you aren't alone on your fitness journey & your motivation to keep going. Let the gains begin.
Release date: 2023-02-22
1. The realist QUEEN to ever do it - Britt has not only encouraged me to be consistent in the gym, but also LOVE the work I put in. I’ve been listen for over a year and I can’t express my gratitude enough. I’ve been search for a fitness expert for YEARS that didn’t just talk about weight control and food. Britt gives the reasons to WHY things in the gym, outside, food, etc is good for you. Britt you have made me not only stronger but more confident with myself. Keep on doing your thang!! P.s we love hearing King Darian too!
2. Different than the rest! - I just started listening but wow. This podcast is a gem!! Brittany is so likable and gives great advice. She motivates me! And unlike a lot of the wellness/fitness podcasts, she doesn't have that annoying vocal fry and cringe personality. She is a down to earth, and respectable woman. I will continue to be a listener
3. BEST PODCAST EVER!!! - Hi Britt & Darian! I’ve been following Brittany since and always loved her page. When this podcast began I was already a huge fan. Brittany comes to us with the facts only and makes the fitness space seem not so intimidating. She always reminds us that we all start somewhere and I carry that with me everyday while on my journey. She’s so inspiring and I look forward to each Wednesday! (who doesn’t?!) this podcast is different from the rest by far!! Give it a listen you won’t regret it P.S. I have both colors of the “Let’s Lift” crew.. PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS.. maybe lavender? Love you guys!!!!
4. Love the podcast - I love wednesdays because of you! I’m more of a reader not a listener lol but I can listen to you everyday. Started on a more serious note on my gym girl era this year and you have helped me so much! Turning this into a lifestyle thank you for taking your time to do this podcast every week as a busy mother!
Keep it up, we love you
5. The ONLY podcast I will take time to listen to. - I am definitely not a podcast girlie, but Brittany will convert you. No podcast has ever kept my interest until I found this one!! I love how she has created a welcoming environment for all to learn, share, and improve, no matter where their at in your fitness journey. Brittany has changed my views on my physical health, helping me to realize it’s about creating a healthy & happy lifestyle, not just creating a certain look. Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week
6. Confidence Booster! - I’m so happy I came across this podcast.! I have been active and working out regularly for a few years now but had not made the transition from home work outs to the gym because it all seemed so intimidating. I was looking for a podcast that would give me tips and help me to feel more confident as a new gym girlie and Brittany has been the perfect answer to my prayer! She provides so many great tips for beginners and regulars alike and I have been binging her episodes every morning before my work outs. It gets me so pumped to head to the gym and put in some work! I don’t know what I’ll do when I finally get caught up and have to wait for a new episode every Wednesday . Keep it up Brit, you’re an inspiration! Also, can’t forget to give props to her husband Darian who is always an excellent guest and brings such positive energy every week!
7. The Only Health/Fitness Podcast That Has Kept My Attention - Following Brit during my health and fitness journey has been life changing — I mean that to my core. I have been listening to this podcast for about a year and wish I would have had it in my life for much longer. Her content is so real, so fresh, and she makes me feel okay with being human, especially when mental health isn’t always there. Incorporating this podcast into my ‘rest’ days after a week full week of lifting has been a game changer for me. As an almost year old, newly married, I LOVE how she makes her family Darian and Vinny a part of her podcast and shares that aspect of her life. My husband and I do not have kids yet, but at times do struggle with the thought of how we are going to be able to possibly maintain our normal lives full of routine, health, and fitness (a HUGE part of our lives) if we decide to start a family. Brit and Darian seriously give me a new perspective that young parenting CAN all be made possible while still building your lives as a couple, and maintaining your health/fitness even if it may look a little different and have its struggles at times. My husband is actually in school like Darian (p.s. proud of and excited for our men!), while I am carrying the financial weight, so he can pursue his passion of continuing his career a K- teacher ( ). Therefore, I personally find this podcast relatable to me in so many aspects of my life. Thank you, Brit (and Darian, and Vinny ) - you are truly one of a kind family and appreciate for all you do to keep this a positive and uplifting space in the health and fitness community. Hoping one day we can meet! Love y’all
8. Sky high confidence - I love y’all so much I’ve been listening to this podcast for a while and y’all have boosted my confidence so much! I’v always been so self conscious about my height I’m . feet tall and when I started listening and hearing that y’all are kinda the same highs had helped me so much I’m and starting this out confident and I’m so glad that y’all can be my gym buddies!
At WHOOP, we are on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP Founder & CEO Will Ahmed sits down with top athletes, scientists, experts, and more to learn what the best in the world are doing to perform at their peak – and what you can do to unlock your own best performance. Every week, we dig deeper into sleep, recovery, nutrition, training, lifestyle habits, and more to help you reach your potential.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Recommend only for people who have the Whoop band - This podcast has some good discussions about exercise and fitness, and many episodes are applicable to anyone. However, so many conversations are centered around the Whoop and Whoop data, so if you don’t have it (because I don’t want to pay a monthly subscription - other fitness trackers don’t have that), it’s less interesting/helpful. I stopped listening when every episode started feeling like one long Whoop ad, with a little fitness discussion mixed in. So this is probably a great podcast for people who have Whoop, but if you’re like me and you don’t, the constant product promotion gets super annoying.
2. Overall Good - Very grateful for whoop and will. You guys need to take an open stance on vxines. The science is out - they have done NOTHING to stop transmission, thousands have been injured, including children. Deaths. Government blocked access to preventive medicine. They censored anything causing jab hesitancy. Having that same Doctor come on and try to tout he was right in any fashion was hilarious. Super bias, egotistical, non sense. I have yet to hear you all talk about the correlation between age, weight, vitamin d, activity levels, cormorbidities , etc. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT TAKE THE VX. Natural immunity is more robust. Please, have an unbias independent doctor like Dr Robert Malone/Dr Peter McCullough. You can still turn it around before this medical error comes to light. The Vx was a HUGE medical error that did nothing but cause adverse reactions and death in healthy people. Natural immunity was always the key. Metabollic health was always the determining factor. Please backpeddle and recorrect. Felt like I was listening to CNN or another marketing arm for pharma.
/ Just listened to the report on % recovery after booster & they have the data right in front of them but still can’t put it together. Please, someone rattle the team to turn it around Children were not affected prior to Vx during the delta wave of a stronger variant, but now children are being affected during a weaker variant What changed? .. this is psychosis. I’m very disappointed & feel as if this podcast took a massive turn for the worst. Talk about Natural immunity. Talk about gods gift to us of a radical immune system to fight off something with a .% survival rate without gene therapy & risk of adverse reaction. The statistics are right in front of them. I’ll circle back. Rooting for you guys. Please
3. Vocal fry…come on now! - The only reason I’m giving four stars and not five is Emily’s vocal fry. It’s honestly one of the most intense vocal fry’s I’ve ever heard and I am surprised no one else has commented on this as it’s quite difficult to ignore. Otherwise great pod, no complaints. Good info. Maybe Emily get a vocal coach? Or just be cognizant of avoiding vocal fry?
4. Good podcast, but there are a lot of good podcasts - It does the job in explaining how to use your strap more effectively. I lost a lot of respect for Will during the st covid vaccine episode when he suggests everyone should get the vaccine; Emily follows up with an educated response. Personally, I prefer educators who choose to stay open and curious moment to moment, and who are not idealist. This is why I prefer the girl's interviews over Will's; leading me to listen only to select episodes and not subscribing.
5. Whoop strap inaccurate - The Whoop strap’s HR data is inaccurate compared to my Apple Watch and wahoo Tickr. Although the sleep data (motion data) seems right, the algorithm requires good HR data to measure strain, detect activities, and calculate recovery. If you inquire with customer service about the HR data, they will tell you that you are wearing it wrong (not tight enough and not in the right spot on your wrist.) As for the podcast, there are some interesting interviews, but the CEO seems a bit obsessed with interviewing other millionaires and billionaires who happen to be amateur athletes. He talks about taking Whoop public and ostensibly cashing in. Don’t like the criticism? Check the data against other sources. We will see where Whoop is months from now. Especially when anyone can create an app for an Apple Watch that measures activity, sleep, and HR with no special band…
6. Awesome podcast! Very informative and entertaining - I’ve been using Whoop for about months now. Started using it because of the partnership with Barstool. Admittedly there is a lot I don’t know about the technical data, but I love being able to track recovery & strain. Listening to the podcast has been cool to dive into the different aspects of Whoop- especially HRV (still trying to figure out what it is). Whoop has been a game changer for me & I’m loving the podcasts as well.
7. Great information, great host, great takeaways - Huge fan. I love Will’s interview style. He asks thoughtful questions and makes it a point to really dig into the mind of everyone he talks to. I love the WHOOP product (been a member since and haven’t taken it off a day since) and truly believe the company has an incredibly bright future ahead. Would love to see some more CrossFit, Women’s Soccer, and College athlete interviews. Keep it up!
8. Love this podcast - I don’t have a Whoop subscription- yet. I am an avid golf fan and saw that Justin Thomas wears Whoop and did a podcast. I’ve now been listening to as many episodes as I can. As a year old social fitness junkie I want to know how to maximize my day. From knocking out a hard workout in the morning, followed by an hour desk job, then spend the evening doing “fun fitness”-golf, hiking, yoga, paddleboarding, etc. Whoop provides the tools to live life to the fullest. Highly recommend!
Welcome to Embrace Your Real with me, Julie Ledbetter, a podcast where I empower you to just be you. My hope for you is to stop hating your body, picking a part every flaw, questioning your worth, doubting your strength, making excuses, and constantly starting over. I get it, I’ve been there. I know it feels like an impossible cycle to break, but let me tell you: I’ve successfully broken the decade long struggle, and over the last 8 years I have helped thousands of other woman do the same....
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. LOVE - I seriously love this podcast, and the movement with Julie app. I’ve been listening and using her app for about a month now and it has been life changing. After having a baby a little over a year ago I’ve been struggling physically and mentally and the podcast and movement with Julie app have been a real game changer for me! Thanks so much Julie for doing what you do!
2. Love this podcast! - This podcast has helped me so much in my fitness journey. Julie is so informative and I’ve gained so much knowledge and encouragement from listening to her podcast. I also use her MWJ app for my workouts and absolutely love having my workouts already laid out for me and the best part is I can do it all from home. Thank you Julie for pouring so much into this podcast!
3. Loving Julie’s podcast! - I found Julie on Pinterest, loved her dumbbell workouts but also noticed some podcasts snippets and really enjoyed them. So, I came here, naturally. She has so many great episodes and I’m excited to listen to them. So far my favorite episodes are , , . I believe that is the order I listened to them in. Sending much love to all those who read this and to Julie for all the love and authenticity she shines forth!
4. How Am I Just Finding This?! - I found Julie on Pinterest and gave her podcast a listen based on a video clip she posted on there and I am so glad I did. I love the content — it’s relatable, digestible, and useful. I always learn something that I can use immediately. I’m going back to episode one and listening to everything!
5. stars! All day, every day! - Not sure if this is a review or fan letter. ;) We all love you, Julie! Just wanted to say, your listeners missed you over the break, but so glad you took time off recording for the holidays! Every podcast brings quality information and I always look forward to each new episode. Also, congrats on being just a handful of episodes away from !!!! Amazing! Love ya girl!
6. eight things for entering the new year successfully - I was looking through different Podcast to listen to and I wanted to listen to something that discussed preparing for the upcoming year and being successful. I really enjoyed your podcast and the information you shared you helped me to revisit my vision board and my journal where I wrote my goals for this year, life happened and I did not achieve my goals as I set out to. But thank you for providing tools to reflect, question, define, not falling for a quick fix as well as setting new goals. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. This has been so informative. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
7. Favorite podcast! - I found out about movement with Julie from Pinterest and I am SO glad I did! Her Pinterest clips are so fun. Now I listen to the podcast and just joined the movement with Julie app!! All three help motivate me on my fitness journey, and her kind words are so motivational. It is a must listen!!!
8. Love, love love!! - I absolutely love this pod cast. I’ve struggled with my body image and weight for pretty much my whole adolescent and adult life. I found Julie on tik tok, I started doing some of the work outs and eventually joined MWJ and started listening to the pod casts. Julie is so uplifting, but it’s also REAL and practical advice not just for health but for life in general. Thank you for all you do!!
Are you a busy physician who wants to lose weight permanently so you can have the life you want? This podcast is the resource you’ve been looking for. I’ll guide you on the journey to overcome stress eating, exhaustion, and overwhelm - and move into freedom around food. Each week, this podcast brings you specific tools and resources to meet the challenges busy doctors face. Your time is valuable - and so is your wellbeing. We’ll help you find the time to care for yourself as well as you ca...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. This Podcast is Hope I Can Overcome My Unhealthy Relationship with Food!! - I stated this Podcast and quickly bought Dr. Udell’s book. I have started reading the book and am listening to the podcasts, pacing myself to take notes and really think about all of his information. I understand the process is long-term and requires lifestyle change and this is what I know I need to do. I love the real life advice, the self-accountability and focus on self-empathy. On top of all of that, I really appreciate the method of observation of your own behaviors from a place of curiosity so you can actually see what is going on and then address the why’s. I am hopeful I can make this a part of my life and use these techniques in other areas of my life as well. I am so tired of the constant food conversation battles in my head! Thank you Dr. Udell!
2. Life altering podcast - I have never, ever listened to a podcast before, primarily because I typically find the presenters to be self important and, quite frankly, irritating. I started listening to you at the recommendation of a friend of mine, and am surprisingly hooked! Your podcast is about so much more than just weight loss, it is about making your life and relationships more satisfying. I enjoy your self deprecating manner, and find myself relating to many of your introvert insights.
I read the obesity code and your book as recommended, and have started intermittent fasting and becoming fat adapted. I feel so much better, and have lost lbs in the last month. (This is from someone whose set point weight is inscribed in granite:). Looking to lose more by following your model.
Thank you so much, keep up the great work!
3. One of the best!! Hands down!! - Katrina - A friend and a fellow PMG mom recommended your show to me as I was struggling to lose some post partum weight. The stress of work, kiddos and life just didn’t put me in the mindset to lose weight and I sort of felt lost at sea without a sense of direction! Your podcast was the game changer. It made me focused, calm, and it was my compass to losing weight. I absolutely love listening to you on my drive to work. I have told my colleagues about it. It’s not just for weight loss, it’s really a mindfulness exercise. Thank you for doing this! So glad to have bumped into your work! This is the best podcast hands down!!
4. The best! - I stumbled upon this podcast after yoyo dieting and trying every new fad, for most of my adult life. I have finally found the key to success and it’s NOT all about what foods I eat. Who knew?! Thank you Katrina for helping me understand my thoughts and feelings around food. I’ve lost pounds and am halfway to my goal weight. My biggest success so far was navigating the holidays without gaining anything! So happy to have found this!
5. On point , the only way for weight loss moving forward - I started listening to the podcasts last summer and I immediately became hooked. I’ve battled the pregnancy weight (which I can’t call it that four plus years later), for so long and been chronically disappointed in not meeting my goals. With the tools in this podcast I have started changing little things at a time to achieve my long term weight loss goals, finally seeing results when I have been unsuccessful so many times before. I’m so thankful for this podcast and all the wealth of knowledge from Katrina! I’m a busy mom balancing motherhood, family life with working full time in the medical field. Finding a connection with these concepts has changed me and changed how I view all of my challenges and achievements. Thank you so much Katrina!
6. Life changing - I just started listening a few weeks ago and I’m on episode but honestly I feel like this podcast has completely changed my mindset already. Am not a physician, I’m a school psychologist, so you would think that I would already know all this stuff but the way Katrina delivers the message makes it so relatable and practical. I now I feel so capable of changing my thoughts and feelings, my body, and my lifestyle. I can’t wait to see what changes I make this coming year and for the first time in my life I can see my self losing the weight forever. I can’t recommend this enough and I have told everyone I know about it. Thank you!
7. Not A Doctor - Hi Katrina! I heard your conversation with Corinne Crabtree on her podcast and knew I needed to hear more. I’m an educational administrator, along with many other titles and have struggled with my weight for years. I’m devouring and applying your teachings to all areas of my life. I love how you give us some data and research, and then real world examples, without getting too heavy on the the “science”. I also truly appreciate that you make the full transcripts available. I listen during my commute and cannot tell you how many times I have gone back to the transcript to take some notes and process the concept. Also got your book and have been reading a few pages each night….instead of scroll on my phone!!
8. Feeds my Learner & Input Strengths! - I ran into Katrina’s podcast while listening to Corrine Crabtree who really got me started. I began binging back episodes and purchased her new book on Audible. Weight Loss for Busy Physicians has resonated with me in ways that I have not experienced before on other podcasts and gives me a little more technical explanation that really makes me think. Give me a few weeks and I’ll get through all episodes.
Welcome to Reasonably Fit! This podcast brings a sense of grounded realism to an industry that is dominated by extremes. Right now, fitness is made out to be this all-or-nothing, highly intense, and somewhat elitist endeavor. But contrary to what social media will have you believe, most people aren't trying to become figure competitors or powerlifters or bodybuilders. Most people are looking to have fitness seamlessly fit into their lives, without taking over their lives. And that's where we com...
Release date: 2023-02-21
1. Breath of fitness fresh air - This podcast makes you feel like a human who lives their life and values exercise and movement. All the tips and content are accessible, inclusive, realistic and reasonable. They talk about their everyday life and what that looks like with exercise and movement built in. How they talk through all topics related to food is always approached with awareness, kindness, and with flexibility. This podcast has helped me so much with being consistent and graceful in my approach to fitness.
2. Non-toxic positivity and great information - Jason and Lauren offer kind, positive advice on fitness for all levels of athlete. Love their awareness of how physical, emotional and just plain life stuff can affect both the time and will to exercise - there’s zero “no excuses!!!!” posturing here. They go out of their way to uplift others and promote fitness professionals (even the competition!) who have new and less-heard perspectives. Highly recommended!
3. Positive vibes all around! - I look forward to this podcast each week! I enjoy listen to Jason and Lauren's discussions on keeping things balanced in the fitness world ! It’s so easy to get sucked into the latest trends in fitness and what is considered to be fit on social media and then only to feel bad about yourself in the end when you don’t live up to the standards. They really remind us that it’s all about health and functionality and overall wellness! I find myself grounded after listing to each episode. I also love their vibe as a couple, they are just enjoyable to listen to! Thanks for putting yourselves out there!
4. Super-informative, refreshing, inclusive, motivating - Found this podcast via Jason and Lauren’s IG page. It’s so refreshing to find REASONABLE (!) fitness advice! They are super-informed in a lot of different modalities and share that knowledge in a very accessible way — they always share the “why” behind specific movements, which I find motivating. I also love how they share personal experiences that normalize the notion that missed workouts happen (because life happens!) and that it doesn’t need to derail your progress. Lastly they acknowledge that people have varying goals. They seem to make a conscious effort to articulate that everyone comes to fitness w different goals, ages, and abilities, etc., without being too heavy-handed, and I appreciate that.
5. Excellent Podcast! - Jason and Lauren willingly provide so much insight and valuable information regarding a more practical approach to how we can view fitness and health. People of all ages can benefit from listening to their podcasts! Through incorporating their own personal experiences/struggles into the various podcasts they are able to reach and help (probably more than they realize!) so many people in a positive way!
6. So Relatable! - Jason and Lauren embody exactly what I want to be, fit but not some elite athlete. I love how real they are and how they are reasonable about their expectations and outlooks. I appreciate their insight and their ability to be vulnerable and share their own stories. Never stop doing what you’re doing because it’s making a big difference!
7. Let’s promote and share healthy fitness behaviors! - I LOVE your content. I love being reassured in my fitness beliefs as they align so closely to yours. Also, I’m building my knowledge by listening to your content. My personal motto has always been to live a healthy, active lifestyle and your podcast enriches my ability to do so. I how you encourage and share ways to promote healthy fitness behaviors ans especially love your mobility posts on social media. Keep it coming!
8. Sensible Information, easily digestible - Jason and Lauren give helpful information to all. Whether your a personal trainer or someone wanting to get stronger, there is something for everyone in each of their podcasts! You won’t find them promoting crazy fitness schemes, just applicable health advice for all! Keep up the great work Jason and Lauren!
The F****** Word Podcast is fitness uncensored hosted by Sam & Taylor who give you no BS fitness advice to help you reach your goals! Learn from them through their own stories and tips, and learn with them as they talk fitness with some of their favorites in the industry. Keep up with The F Word on socials: @fword_podcast @ssam.ttaylor @ttaylorolsen
Release date: 2023-02-24
1. Life Changing - This podcast has evidentially changed my life. I look forward to listening every day on my walks and it is the best way to start my day. I didn't have a steady routine and I used to wake up after : everyday. Since listening, I have been consistent in the gym, walk every morning, and wake up before every day. So obsessed Sam and Taylor really feel like my friends I love listening to their stories and hearing about their gains. If I could give this podcast stars I would.
2. Mean Girls - I used to absolutely love Sam & Taylor but as they grew a following they turned meaner and meaner. They are extremely entitled and are very their way or the highway type people. They just think they’re better than everyone else, especially Taylor ever since she broke up with her boyfriend. They also stopped talking about fitness all together on their “fitness” podcast. Overall just disappointing to see influencers who got me into lifting have their follower count go straight to their heads.
3. My favorite fitness pod!!! - I listen to their new episodes every week I truly enjoy listening to their advice, tips, & even hearing about their lives especially since I feel like I can relate a lot to them both! I have been listening to their podcast for about a year now & just recently got into their YouTube content, love you guys
4. OBSESSED - I just as started listening to your guys’ podcast about a week ago and now it’s literally what I do all day!!! I love that you guys are focused on being healthy, getting stronger, and living a better life instead of just focusing on the aesthetics of the fitness lifestyles. I can’t get enough
5. Loving it - Really enjoying this podcast so much!! I found it while looking for a good fitness podcast and was pretty discouraged and bored by many of the options. All felt so scripted but I really enjoy these girls so much. Just feels like a real dialogue and more easy to listen and follow along to than scripted and such great tips!!! I was looking for an answer to one of my fitness questions and they hit on the topic immediately when I started listening. Awesome stuff. Thanks for the fun times!!
6. Don’t enjoy anymore - I use to really like this podcast but I haven’t been enjoying the content as much anymore. Part of that might just be that I can relate to these girls anymore which is not their fault. However, I find some things super frustrating when listening to more episodes. It seems like Sam is always trying to make things about her and it almost seems to irritate Taylor- at least that’s how it comes across through audio. I also respect that they don’t care about other peoples opinions but I think they come off too aggressive. I don’t feel like there’s as much informational content as there use to be.
7. Don't scroll past this - feedback! - I have been listening to this podcast on and off over the past years. I definitely find a lot of the content informative, engaging, and I have learned a lot. I feel like I can relate in a certain level, but you guys always lose me when you say your audience is basically girls who are scared to eat. Underweight, underfed girls. Basically young, thin girls that don't know how to feed themselves. However I think if you actually did a poll on this, you'd see this isn't the case, atleast not completely. Lots of people who want to get into fitness, learn about fitness, and educate themselves on eating can also be overweight women/adults. People who have issues and ED aren't only underweight, they are overweight as well..... just something to touch on. Maybe try to expand your niche to getting ALL body types involved, and talks about ALL body types vs just the thin young girls who don't know how to feed themselves. Anyway, hoping we continue to get great content.
8. / stars - I used to listen to this podcast, but I’ve unfollowed the show. I just feel like they carry mean girl energy & as much as they try to say they don’t, it’s all I get from them. I also don’t feel that I gain anything from listening. & I feel that they are trying to copy podcast that they listen to, and it just doesn’t seem original at all. So I thought I’d share my honest opinion.
At the FASTer Way, our mission is to empower you to get well, prevent disease, and fulfill your purpose with energy. Each week, we'll bring you interviews with the best and brightest experts in health and wellness to help you achieve your goals. We’ll discuss the topics that interest you most—like nutrition, intermittent fasting, hormone health, and so much more. We can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on, you’re going to love it!
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Meh - So far I’ve listened to about episodes of this podcast. This host has some very knowledgeable experts on her show but I feel these conversations lack so much structure. For example, I can tell she struggles with leading the conversation into the right direction. I really appreciate it when podcast hosts listen to their guests the way their listeners would. They don’t assume that their listeners are familiar with the subject already or have listened to all the previous episodes. I also feel like she doesn’t ask the right follow-up questions. Sometimes guests make remarkable statements but she doesn’t help them to expand on the thought or ask how listeners can apply the information they just heard. Perhaps the biggest thing that really irks me is how she & her guests get off topic all the time. By the time they get around to the main topic, mins have passed and the episode is over in mins. At the end of most episodes I always feel a little disappointed as if it didn’t satisfy my thirst for knowledge. This podcast has much potential but for now, it’s just OK.
2. Great podcast - Amanda always relevant and knowledgeable guests that are experts in their field to help you continue on your health journey. She focuses not only only on the physical aspect of health, but incorporates mindfulness as well. Definitely worth a listen. You will always have some key take aways.
3. Love Heidi!! - Blown away as always with Heidi’s rawness with her journey. And to hear that she went through a time helping every one else and left herself on the back burner and had that AHA moment after losing that competition. She had a complete mindset change and started doing everything for herself. Just wish we could be BFFs!!
4. Enlightening for a learner! - As a learner at heart, I find these podcasts so enlightening! The combination of science and just plain ‘ole common sense is powerful! Thank you Amanda Tress and fellow professionals for breaking through all the clutter in the wellness industry and bringing clarity to my health journey.
5. the value is unmatched - honestly, i learned more from today’s episode than i did with very expensive trips to a local geneticist. Each guest has brought their A game and a multitude of value and information that will save you hours of googling and scrolling for what you are looking for. Great Job! I now have another great reason to enjoy Monday Thankyou Amanda for always putting impact over income
6. So inspiring — I always learn something new! - I love this show, and especially appreciate how each guest shares an actionable but doable tip for health and wellness. I’m always sad when the episode I’m listening to is over! Amanda is an amazing host, and I highly recommend this podcast to everyone who wants to get (and stay!) well, prevent disease, and fulfill their purpose with energy.
7. Just Yikes - Gave one episode a listen to in hopes to gain some new information on wellness but immediately had to turn it off when host said “obesity is my enemy.” I can imagine that you are well intentioned but words matter. Vilifying conditions that are attached to humans is unhelpful. Hope you continue to learn and grow on this journey.
8. Such good info delivered in a palatable way! - I feel like I’m a bit late to the party having just added this to my listening rotation, but I also feel like the information is so relevant that I won’t feel it’s quickly outdated. Therefore, I plan to work my way back through prior episodes I’ve missed. Great information is shared with scientific support, personal perspective and presented in a way that is palatable for the general listener. On to the next episode now...