Bestselling author, professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway combines business insight and analysis with provocative life and career advice. On Mondays, Prof G Markets breaks down what’s moving the capital markets, teaching the basics of financial literacy so you can build economic security. Wednesdays, during Office Hours, Scott answers your questions about business, career, and life. Thursdays, Scott has a conversation with a blue-flame thinker in the innovation economy. And Scott closes th...
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Breeding Our Way to Success - Breeding our way to economic prosperity has quickly become Prof G’s hobby horse – I don’t get it, he’s an exceptional critical thinker. While I remain his biggest fan, the instinct that more breeding is necessary to avert some perceived future disaster is simply not supported by evidence and, I’d argue, is unusually half-baked for his podcast. Economists have been crying wolf for decades about this and pointing to China, with its draconian birth policy, as the example of what will happen without net population growth. Even as China gets older and its economy continues to boom along with its living standard – all as a result of a thoughtful and comprehensive policy. In fact, in the past decade or so China has been exporting labor. Are carbon emissions driven by lifestyle? Maybe a question for the % who own jets or yachts. For the rest of us this is a strawman. The population level of a country remains a much stronger predictor of carbon emissions than living standard. For most of us as individuals, emissions reduction from having one less child dwarfs all other lifestyle choices (no disrespect intended here). Even in the US with its high living standard, most emissions involve burning fossil fuels for electricity, heat, and transportation. So is innovation tied to birth rate and the number of young people? Ask India and African countries how well this has worked. Among developed and developing countries there isn’t even a weak relationship between median age and technological performance. China, with its declining birth rates (not to mention the dictatorship and freedoms thing) is in the top ten technologically advanced countries. Japan, South Korea, and Singapore, all have aging populations and all are in the top five for technology and top for living standard. We really need to take a fresh look at the more-is-better paradigm of economic growth, but let’s assume that a continually expanding workforce is needed for economic well being. Switzerland, a country of high median age, low birth rate, and in the top ten countries for tech innovation, living standard, and retirement benefits, has been importing labor for decades in response to demand, while giving improved living conditions to immigrants and while still being frugal about how it doles out citizenship. Switzerland is far from the only country that does not feel constrained by boundaries in its view of the value and dynamics of workforce. Can we feed a forever-increasing population? No. Though it is amazing how we’ve fed an exploding world population through industrial agriculture and technology (the invention of a process to pull nitrogen out of the air by two German scientists in their late s made all the difference). At the moment, the bigger problem of population increases involves production of commodities other than food including water, precious metals, and other resources, all of which are in finite supply and many of which involve environmental impacts. Again, all problems of increasing population. Is means testing the silver bullet for sustainable funding for senior benefits? No, but it’s likely to be a part of the solution for countries with aging populations and is already doing its work in many places. Means testing will likely be instituted in the US to an even greater degree to push back asset reserve depletion for social security. Technology development also plays an increasing role in building sustainability in response to shifting demographics. In sum there's no evidence that Americans need to increase birth rates even for purely economic reasons; in fact, the balance of evidence points in the other direction and that governments should not be incentivizing reproduction. I always cringe when someone proposes more government benefits (eg, free daycare) at the expense of taxpayers and especially those without children already paying disproportionately higher taxes and to whom we should all be grateful. Thankfully there are many, of all ages, thinking about solutions for achieving sustainability in all its forms that are far more sophisticated than just making more babies. I really hope Prof G takes another look at this.
2. Vapid Edginess - Sound smart by obliquely referencing philosophy (e.g. “tech is a religion”), but most points they make are ultimately just the consensus opinion refracted through a snarky lens. The hosts have fragile egos, and give off the vibe of a year-old who’s just read two pages of Nietzsche and wants everyone to know it. Vulgar. South Park for trust-fund finance bros. They do know their subject matter well though, if you can bear the rest of it. The older I get, the less patience I have…
3. Not sure what’s been going on - Scott may be going through some sort of a crisis, but his propaganda around birthrates is making me question a lot of his other ideas. He’s dragging a theory that the birthdate will flatten in the s as if it’s the end of the world, and is exaggerating it to make it seem like it’s happening tomorrow.
4. Please crash Bill Maher’s “Real Time” - Scott, really appreciate your intellect, opinions and humor. Was watching Bill Maher and thought YOU should be answering the questions . They were in your wheelhouse; capitalism vs another economic model and what we Americans should do to fix our system. Anyways… you’ve taught a lot and I hope you continue on this path. Your views benefit us.
5. Decent Guests - The market and tech rants are a bit obvious and redundant. The liberal yet capitalist conservative chasing the myth of necessary economic growth dissonance gets old too. It feels like naming obvious problems without proposing tangible solutions. However, the questions and guests are often interesting and insightful. Scott asks good questions, translates responses into understandable bites, and adds humor around serious topics.
6. Great show please do not give hopes that options on average make you money - I know you were trying to be balanced but i’m not entirely sure the message got accross, please dont say that you can time the market with options and on average make money.. i know you did not mean this but if that’s how i understood it, chances are others did too
7. Population decline perspective - I wish I was smart enough to develop a macro economic model of population decline combined with automation and job displacement and a better distribution of wealth. Population decline solves many problems with housing shortages and fossil fuel pollution to name but a few. Just imagine, if the fractional trillionaire’s in our society were merely billionaires, and that money was used to drastically increase wages for a smaller population. That smaller but wealthier population will consume more per capita; perhaps the economy could still continue to grow. The money generated from increased automation and productivity could be used for better schools, daycare, etc. so the remaining population could become more productive. Surely somebody out there must’ve modeled this idea and I wonder if it’s just trash or a workable model?
8. Upfit the outlook on pop. growth - Thanks for your show this week on population decline. As an entrepreneur with two children in their late teens, who vocally have no motivation to have children of their own, I think you missed one argument. For all the momentum behind growth and immigration we also need to emphasize dialing back our greed and convenient consumption and sync some serious benefits into our markets that incentivize saving the planet.
“The Money Mondays” is primed to be a global brand in the business space, focusing on investments, cash flowing businesses, side hustles and visual acts of charity. Viewers will be able to learn from experts, win weekly prizes and participate in charity efforts in an “MTV Cribs” style setting. Many episodes of the podcast will be recorded with Celebrities, influencers & athletes inside of their homes, studios & headquarters. Hosted by Dan Fleyshman, the youngest founder of a publicly ...
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. BEST PODCAST FOR LIFE CHANGING ADVICE - Dan is always embarking on new ideas strategies and Business endeavors and now he is interviewing people and sharing his knowledge with the world if you want to be inspired to pursue anything in life any dream any goal Dan shows you that anything is possible ! Every episode is a must listen from start to finish
2. Fascinating and Complex! - This podcast is unlike any other. Dan has a wealth of knowledge about money, investing, and strategies that work. The interviews are fascinating with an element of intrigue and complexity that gets the audience to think differently about money, business, relationships, and social trends. If you choose any podcast to add and listen from the beginning, it should be this one!
3. This is the best money podcast there is! - This podcast is so interesting, it’s really cool to hear about the BTS stories for how so many famous and successful people earn, manage and invest their money. As an entrepreneur I find so much value in every episode and it makes me think about money in a new way. Super inspiring!!
4. Going to leave us begging for each new episode - Between Dan’s genuine and unique way of looking at money added with having the most well rounded list of friends who all have some of the most sought after & interesting views, perspectives, careers and growth paths; Money Mondays is without a doubt going to continue to amaze us each week and leave us all begging for each new episode
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. The best self-development podcast in podcast history. - I am a year old nd year entrepreneur and in hard and good times in business and in life this podcast opened my eyes to all the answers I could ever need. From fitness, health, business, entrepreneurship, literally any kind of self help this podcast will feed your brain with everything it needs to hear in the most real and honest way. This podcast has forever changed my perspective and mindset towards business success. So blessed to live in an era that we have free access to assets such as this podcast. Thank you andy and the st Phorm team for over delivering and forever changing my life. I couldn’t be more appreciative for this podcast and what it has taught me. I listen nearly everyday and I highly recommend this podcast to anybody of all ages and genders. This podcast is the exact answer to all the problems my generation is going through at this time.
2. Top Self Development Podcast - My favorite podcast that is out there. If you are sincerely interested in becoming the best version of yourself, embracing the good and the bad, and challenging yourself for the better, then this is the podcast you should listen to. Andy and the supporting spokespeople unfold what is commonly overlooked in the path to one's success. These guys know what they're talking about and there is a reason that they are growing so quickly. These guys fight the good fight. Thank you for steering this ship, Andy. -Nick Leone
3. Real and Raw - I love listening to Andy’s podcast because he always tells it exactly how it is. It really has helped me on my own journey because the topics help me to “check” myself. Am I really doing all I can? I ALWAYS am able to take AT LEAST piece of advice away from every podcast I’ve listened to thus far! Listening to this podcast has MOST definitely helped me strengthen my mind. Thank you for all you do!
4. Changed my game - Best podcast out there. Started listening to this and the MFCEO podcast recently. Kicked me into gear to work on getting my own business going and getting my mindset where it needs to be. I work in mental health and in fitness. In mental health— I get tired of the canned phrases and frosting put on everything. It’s nice to have a space to hear people just keeping it real. I was lacking motivation for a while, and something about this podcast and the other one helped me say “do it anyway.” And I’ve just been powering through, still not always motivated, but I’ve chosen to be disciplined.
5. Straight - There are a lot of podcasts out there, but this is definitely in the top five business podcast for any entrepreneur who wants to continue to grow and scale in these crazy times…. % raw and %. No fluff is what you can expect from Andy on the show. Highly recommend subscribing if you haven’t already
6. Top all around show - I’ve been listening ever since Andy and Vaughn the pastor of disaster started MFCEO Project. I haven’t missed an episode since. Lately, I love to listen to DJ read off certain articles that he knows will definitely get Andy’s blood boiling! I know it’s on purpose DJ, you brotha from anotha motha! Way to take ‘em on the chin Andy! keep up the good work guys!
7. My favorites together - First of all Andy and Vaughn changed my life for the better. And now I’m serving others as I told Andy on IG. I’ve been listening to all of Andy’s and Hormozi’s content and to see both together makes me beyond excited. Thank you for all the free content you share. I’m beyond grateful. (And now I’m trying to serve my nutrition community in the same way.) DJ- thank you for being you and protecting Andy! Looking forward to see how much you grow and lead too!
8. Your Success Requires Time and Tenacity - I had a friend of mine share this podcast because I was feeling discouraged about pursing my engineering career and how ready was to switch careers because of one little test. I’ve always said to myself that “good things come to those who wait” and listening to the episode made me go back to that quote because no matter how tough things get it and you get knocked down it’s better to get up and fight even stronger and strive for what you’re aiming for. This really boasted my confidence up and gave me the will to keep fighting for that engineering career that I want!
Habits and Hustle helps share the stories, habits, and rituals of people's journeys on living fulfilled lives. Host Jennifer Cohen interviews thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and overall extraordinary people who share their insight and open up about the normally hidden aspects that have made a difference in their success.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Mark was great ! But host a little hypocritical? - I’ve heard Mr. Manson before and enjoyed his new insights and perspective, especially on personal development and his life’s journey. Not to sound critical but to start the show with Tony Robbins promoting it feels hypocritical since you then go on to criticize his methods, which is super helpful and insightful. Other than that nice episode!
2. Great guests, not great interviews - Wanted to love this since there are some amazing guests, but the host interrupts so much and interjects her own opinion, and I just couldn’t listen anymore. She also makes comments sometimes that seem to make guests uncomfortable, either trying to flatter them or get connections.
3. The kick that I need to get going - Jennifer Cohen’s podcast is the right kind of dialogue I need to amp me up for a week of slaying my goals. There’s a lot of shows that attempt break down hustle and habits, but Jennifer’s show is the only one you’ll need. This podcast is the life sensei I can’t afford to hire but can make time to listen to.
4. Habits and Hustle Podcast - I love the Habit Nest Journals and I love the Habits and Hustle Podcast too...
Keep up the good work on all the different kind of journals you are offering as there is a Habit Nest Journal for everyone...and as for the podcasts I’m already a subscriber and I really really enjoy listening and y’all have some really awesome guest...all around just keep doing what your doing and I’ll keep spreading the word about your Journals and your Podcast.
I hope everyone has a good day...
5. Feed your brain - I am very mindful about everything in my life. I read all ingredients about what I am eating. I make sure my soaps and lotions are vegan (your skin is an organ). I even ensure that watch I watch and listen to is something that is enriching and gains me a wealth of knowledge. Habits and Hustle podcast is brain food! Each episode is like a masterclass from top professionals in their fields. I am always taking notes. Jennifer doesn’t give you a boring interview. She digs beyond the surface to really bring out each guests personalities. I have learned so much from the show. I listen to it on my morning walks to keep me motivated. It’s like I’m exercising my entire being that way! She picks the best people, too. My favorite episode thus far was when she interviewed Wallo. What a transformation! Can’t wait to see who’s next each week.
6. Empowering, insightful and actionable! - Whether you’re well established as someone who can translate creative energy into the impact you want to have on the world, or just getting started as a catalyst for change - this is a must-listen podcast for you! Jen does an incredible job leading conversations that cover a huge breadth of topics related to the ins and outs of building a thriving enterprise and life you can be proud of - from leaders who’ve actually walked the path. Highly recommend listening and subscribing!
7. Episode - I really like this podcast and Jenn is awesome but I was disappointed with episode . I go to fit body boot camp and LOVE it and was really excited to hear the creator of it talk. As I listened all he talked about was making money and I was under the impression he really cared for people but the impression I got from this episode was work harder to make money bottom line. It was a bit disheartening, I’m glad my coaches at Fit Body make me feel completely opposite.
8. Potential but falls short - Searching for new inspiration along the habits and healthy practices line, came across this one. I listened to the podcast where she talks with Gabby Reece (“interview” might be too generous a description). Ms Reece was more than gracious in her responses to a really unorganized and pretty pedantic set of questions. A number of times she helped the interviewer back to some ‘lessons’ or insights. Ms Cohen seemed either star struck or just ill prepared. Lucky for her that her guest has done this before and saved the show.
Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and bestselling author, best known for The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been translated into 40+ languages. Newsweek calls him "the world's best human guinea pig," and The New York Times calls him "a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk." In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Seriously where has this been all my life?! - I’ve read (and re-read) the Hour Workweek a few times, and LOVED it. I knew Tim had a podcast, but I never listened because the episodes are so long. And because I felt that I’d rather him from him directly than lots of random guests. Boy was I wrong! Tim is an excellent interviewer, and I’ve found myself wanting a hour podcast episode to last even longer. never thought that would happen! Plus, there are plenty of solo episodes or times Tim is being interviewed by someone else. Anyway, excellent show. Appreciate you, Tim!
2. Wisdom. Outstanding Show. - Wisdom. Plain and simple. Tim’s adept at asking questions, questions—most importantly—I want answers to. Tim’s not only a great interviewer but also an erudite, which makes you a more incisive person as a result. Furthermore, I know what I’m about to say may cause some incredulity—I myself don’t always believe it when I read it—but I can unequivocally say listening to this podcast is like listening to a very close, hilarious friend! If you invariably crave knowledge as much as I do, check out his show!! You will not regret it!! Tim, keep up the outstanding work, man!! We truly appreciate it!!
3. Loved - This episode with Wade Davis was exceptionally fascinating to listen to from start to finish. I loved it! What a remarkable human being. I admired his life story. What an amazing mentor to have in the life of young man today. Speaking as the mother of a yo. Thank you
Gracias. Obrigada, Merci, Arigato!
4. Overindulging - I like Tim Ferris, I think his guest are interesting and great choices for the podcast. Now, I cannot stand anyone wasting my time, and ironically Tim should be one of few people to understand that. Example, I forward the podcast to the min mark, because anything before is a waste of my time, ads and Tim’s questions for the guest, that he should’ve asked him privately. This podcast is h, with ads alone getting -min of it. Shameless. Then you have Tim answering his own questions for the quest. An episode should be about min of the guest talking, share ideas and interests etc. Optimize it for f sake, please, no more fluff.
5. bit bro-ey indeed - I’ll listen to the show when I’m in a certain mood and some conversations are thoughtful and done well. But seriously, it’s January. Tim hasn’t talked to a woman since July… and then again for I don’t know how long. It’s not just the obvious focus on successful (often white) male guests. The show generally revolves around optimization, hacking life for success, and a noticeable lack of anything feminine — not to mention his long term partner has remained an unnamed Girlfriend that he has brought up only when talking about his eventual plan to have kids, until recently, where it appears she broke up with him. If you told me Tim had read, if not contributed to, a lot of the How to be a Player and How to be Alpha books, I would believe you. He has good episodes, even touching at times, but other episodes I can hardly muster the first minutes (that is, after the first of ad-blasting us)
6. Yes and no - I genuinely like Tim, understand and respect his work. However I feel it is increasingly becoming a show that supports his friends and business connections. Why would he have Rick Rubin on after Rubin’s unethical work practices that made him rich off Beastie Boys is well known? Why no in depth podcasts on the Ponzi scheme that is cryptocurrency? We all are inconsistent and allowed to change however as a famous podcaster there comes some responsibility to address these inconsistencies as it conflicts with the “truth” he claims to represent.
7. Ask men who takes care of their kids - Tim is an excellent interviewer and I appreciate the guests he has on the snow. However there is a glaring omission in several of his interviews of men who talk about how they became successful — he never asks how the men deal with family life, or acknowledge the women who take care of their kids in order to enable the man to take a month to travel every year (Rich Roll, kids), spend hours every morning lost in thought (Cal Newport, also with kids), etc. Managing a family is such a huge part of life, and to not even address it suggests that childcare isn’t and should be be the concern of these men. It also suggests that these men do it all alone, when in fact in both the examples I mention I guarantee they have women behind the scene making it all possible (whether unpaid wives or paid domestic workers). Not an ideal message for the young men who idolize Tim and his interview subjects. Just please add this question, Tim!
8. Couldn’t get past the two but used car salesman peddling of products - First minutes, Peddling products and always mentioning “My girlfriend” ok... big commitment there... she must proud with that title. No name. No paper signed. Just “my girlfriend” an antiquated title of ownership. How embarrassing. I’m also concerned this guy is either a drug addict or has mental illness.
Looking to take your life to the next level? Each week Heather sits down to share with you the techniques and strategies to create your confidence, pursue your dreams and leapfrog the villains you’ll meet along the way. After successfully shattering the glass ceiling in corporate America, Heather is now a best-selling author, professional speaker and entrepreneur. She is currently pulling back the curtain to expose what it takes to get ahead in business and life so you can claim the greatness ...
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. Heather is the REAL DEAL! - I have been a long-time fan of Heather’s. No matter what phase of life I find myself in, Heather seems to always have the perfect gems of wisdom that not only inspire but motivate me into action. Her experience and personality are unmatched and I love her go-getter attitude! This show has become a staple in my life, I recommend it to anyone looking to elevate their confidence & reach the next level!
2. My new favorite! - I recently got to hear Heather at a live podcast taping with her and Tracy Hayes and I immediately subscribed to this podcast. It has not disappointed and can’t wait to listen to as many as I can as quick as I can. Thank you Heather for helping us build confidence and bringing so much value to this space!
3. Outstanding! - Seldomly understood is the time and effort along with every other obstacle you can think off that deter us from achieving success. I have nothing but great admiration for a successful woman that has overcome and achieved so much and is willing to share with others the path to achieve the same success and help prevent stumbling blocks along the way. .. …What a blessing!
4. The best podcast for instilling confidence! - This is the best podcast I’ve come across about becoming confident in yourself. Every episode is filled with amazing knowledge. I have noticed a change in my perspective and performance just from listening and taking her advice! I am very grateful for my newfound confidence, thank you Heather!
5. Top Podcast! - I was drawn to this podcast by Heather’s authenticity and honesty about overcoming her villains in today’s workplace. An avid listener, I look forward to each week and the valuable insight that Heather provides in the face of adversity. My favorite line from Heather I quote is “done is better than perfect”. Keep the episodes coming!
6. My most favorite inspirational speaker - thank you! - Heather is my “go to” podcast for inspiration as a working woman who has left corporate America to create my own company and success. Her experience, insights, and ideas are so actionable and keep pick me up whenever I’m feeling down. Cheers to Messy Action!!
7. Episode . TRUST Yourself and Success Will Follow - EPIC episode Heather. I didn’t know you were a believer in the Lord. That amazing course. This episode really hit home for me because I’ve struggled with not having confidence in myself consistently. As a speaker, author, and coach, I teach and coach people on how to build confidence in themselves. Most of my students and clients are living their best lives. They did the work. I was their coach and teacher so I take zero credit for my client’s successes. With that being said, I found myself self doubting my gifts as I pivot into the podcast world. I know I have what it takes to be a great podcast host. The talent is there. I’m learning the world of podcasting like following Gary Vee and other podcast coaches, I’m associated with. Taking that next step is where the fear sets in. But I know success is about growing towards your life’s purpose. Like you, I was always a great speaker / storyteller. It took me a very long time before I got onto live stages. God has blessed me with great talents and gifts but my work-ethic needs to increase and trust in God that he has my back. This episode gave me perspective and success gems to put into action. Thank you so much for your wisdom and the passion to help others create confidence to live their best lives.
8. Amazing Pod! - LOVE this podcast with Heather Monahan. Great content and quality show every episode guaranteed. Pod is very motivating, inspirational and offers a lot of actionable advice. Would highly recommend to any entrepreneur/freelancer or honestly anyone looking for a great confidence boost/advice to better your mindset.
Join Hala Taha as she interviews some of the brightest minds in the world―turning their wisdom into actionable advice you can use in your life no matter your age, profession or industry. Our subject matter ranges from enhancing productivity, how to gain influence, the art of side hustles and more! If you’re smart and like to continually improve yourself, hit the subscribe button, because you’ll love it here at Young and Profiting Podcast. Part of the YAP Media Network.
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Hala Scott Galloway - As a longtime fan of Scott Galloway, I was excited by Hala’s interview with him and found their discussion expansive and insightful. As the father of two young boys, I was especially interested in how they talked about the changing landscape for young men in America, but not only that. The topics ranged from from understanding the difference between what we like vs. what we can monetize to the importance of exercise. I’m glad to have spent the time with the show and will certainly listen to more of Hala’s podcasts. She asks sharp questions and moves along a conversation quite seamlessly.
2. Relatable-Down-to-Earth-Motivational-Enjoyable-Entertainment - Hala Taha, I loved listening to your pod cast as I got ready for work each morning over this past weekend. I found the content very inspirational. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. I’m very grateful. Much & many thanks. -Mary Guschke
3. Disrupting the status quo…and beyond. - Hala Taha is inspiring and tenacious. Her ability to be enthusiastic and curious is genuine and transparent throughout her show. And though she could place herself in front of many, she moves through interviews with depth and magically shines her power, intellect, and spotlight on her guests like a true pro. It’s humble. It’s smart. It’s the real deal! And I appreciate her influence and encouragement more than she will ever know. Keep building the empire, Tala!
4. Delivers! Over-delivers and redelivers A - ...with an under questionable level of actionable advice, provided by a fantastic and personable host with guests, they cover the widest range of interesting, insightful and intelligent people from all walks of professional and personal backgrounds, this show is worth every moment you listen to it.
5. Hand Down THE BEST podcast for Young Professionals - I listen to Hala’s show everyday on my way to work. This new Habit with Hala and the team has changed my life, allowed me to take more control over my actions and thoughts, plus all the new information and take always. Thank you Hala and the team for the best inspiration and summing all that info for us, in only a couple of hours You have charged my life, thank you
6. So thoughtfully done - Well done, Hala! I’ve enjoyed each episode. The YAP podcast has the most interesting guests in the planet. Their perspectives are enlightening, making each discussion worth listening to. Not to mention Hala is such a genuinely talented host who asks really insightful questions. Awesome podcast!
7. Loads of amazing guests - Big fan of the Young and Profiting podcast with Hala Taha! This is by far the most fantastic podcast in the world of podcast. Loads of amazing guests from all sorts of industry. From NBA coaches to physicists, confidence makers, crisis negotiators, happiness creators and so many more. You name it, YAP got it! If you’re not sure what to listen to or who to listen to, you can always filter through the guest and pick the ones that appeal to you most.
8. Wow..just wow - I don’t even know where to start. Hala’s episodes get better with each upload. The conversations flow and make me feel like I’m sitting in a room with Hala and her guests. The wealth of knowledge in each episode adds value to people in all fields and industries. I cannot recommend YAP enough!
Learn from history's greatest entrepreneurs. Every week I read a biography of an entrepreneur and find ideas you can use in your work. This quote explains why: "There are thousands of years of history in which lots and lots of very smart people worked very hard and ran all types of experiments on how to create new businesses, invent new technology, new ways to manage etc. They ran these experiments throughout their entire lives. At some point, somebody put these lessons down in a book. For very ...
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. Love this podcast! - I recently started listening to the Founders Podcast and it has quickly become one of my favorites. Each episode provides valuable insights into the world of entrepreneurship. What sets this podcast apart is the focus on practical advice and real-world experiences. I appreciate that the podcast offers practical tips and strategies to overcome them. Overall, I highly recommend the Founders Podcast to anyone interested in entrepreneurship, startups, or business in general. It's a great resource for anyone looking to learn from the experiences of successful founders and apply those lessons to their own ventures.
2. An inflection point - This podcast is amazing! forget business school just listen to this! basically an in depth spark notes on the most brilliant minds to have walked the earth; so you get a burst of information in a short duration. It’s like the espresso of learning and earning for those of you who are long term vision focused. You still need to read; but this podcast basically compresses actual information that can make you rich … if you apply it
3. Luckiest moment of my life - Hands down, unequivocally, one of the luckiest moments of my life, was the day I started listening to this podcast. My only regret in regards to it, is that there was a months long period between the first time I heard this show get mentioned, and the first time I actually clicked play. But thankfully, eventually, I did. Founders is incredible. I have hundreds of conversations ahead of me, and I hope by the time I get through them, there are hundreds more.
4. Great podcast, bad pronunciation. - Fantastic podcast. Amazing summaries of entire books. The Value of this to me is insanely high. Updated comment: please try to improve some pronunciations. In the Patagonia episode you recognize piton is probably wrong but keep saying it. Please just look up how to pronounce it. Similar issue with lathe in Henry Ford. Maybe it’s just because those industries relate more to me, but it hurts my ears. Love your work and gift of knowledge. Thank you very much for all that you do.
5. to go - Seriously, David works harder and is more passionate about his work and his show than any other podcaster out there (ok, I haven’t listened to every podcaster but he’s got to be in the top % in terms of passion). While I enjoy the stories he shares, it’s how he shares them that has the most impact on me. He’s excited - he always says “you and I talked about this ….” as if we’re in a constant conversation together - even though we’re not. And the way he ends every episode, x number down, to go, excites me!
6. And here we are … the future - I have been a cautious consumer … I have been pulling my attention back from social, new world entities, that have gotten cellular in the extraction of my time and energy. But I am expanding again … and this podcast is absolute solid gold and provides a strong ROI for my time and attention. I love the host’s analysis. I am sparked by the format of notes, highlights, takeaways, cross-pollination with other biographies and the “founders” foundation. So glad that MFM pointed me this direction and I can’t wait to binge the hundreds of episodes in the coming months. Great great new world work David Senora!!
7. Awesome podcast David - This pod is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I appreciate the overall concept and some of the more subtle parts of David’s naturally positive and earnest personality. I wrote this review and also rated starts on Spotify because you deserve whatever compensation and attention I can help bring to the channel
8. David is a fantastic podcast host and brings to life interesting founders - Founders podcast is great. Love the move to an ad supported model (everyone’s doing it :)) as more people will have access to it. It’s helpful to hear all the connections David is able to make. I heard about David on LibertyPRF’s podcast and you can just hear the passion he has for the podcast. Clearly a labor of love.
“An entertaining mix of Jimmy Fallon meets Gary Vee and Ted Talk all in one show” -Datwon Thomas (Editor-in-Chief, Vibe Magazine) WIN BIG is the show that will teach you how to succeed and achieve your goals with practical advice and actionable steps given through entertaining stories and conversations with Clinton and his guests. Guests include successful artists, athletes, actors, entrepreneurs, and fascinating people who have blazed their own trail or dominated in their field. Clinton S...
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Everything this man touches is gold - I have Clinton Sparks’ book, audio book, & course. I also watched his Twitch show religiously. I know this is full of information that I can use in my everyday life since I have already learned a lot. This man tells it like it is and he knows what he is talking about. I now can say I have a podcast I love and listen to often. Give it a listen and spread the knowledge and share the podcast!
2. It’s like a Kmart Blue Light Special up in here! - How can this possibly be FREE??? It’s like a reality show meets the Grammy’s meets the Kelley School of Business!!! The most valuable lessons come through experience and Clinton Sparks and his guests do an amazing job of sharing their experience and life lessons is the most inspiring yet entertaining way. This one checks all the boxes and is going into my regular rotation!
3. One of the Greatest - Not only is Clinton a virtuoso and business genius, but he’s one of the nicest guys in the industry too. There’s no wonder why he’s beloved amongst his peers. It’s this admiration in the business that allows him to secure some of the biggest and most interesting guests for his shows. Clinton has a crazy ability to know what’s going to be the next big thing. He was way ahead of his time in regards to music x video games. Impeccable timing just before that industry blew up. He also has a great sense of humor. If you haven’t seen him live I highly suggest you do so. I always crack up at his live shows he has hilarious interactions with his audience. I’m happy to see he brought that same comedy into his podcast. He really is a natural entertainer. Always a good time whether it’s in person or over his podcast.
4. the real deal! - I interviewed Clinton on our podcast, and he brought massive value - it’s rare that you find someone who has both achieved huge success in their own lives, and has the ability to share that gift with others. Very excited to hear these conversations and learn from Clinton and his accomplished guests.
5. Win Big is understatement of what Sparks brings - The Clinton sparks pod cast, Is what everyone needs in their life for life hacks, how to be a genuine human being, and for sound business advice that stands the test of time. You can tell by the tone of his voice he can move mountains with the insights given and if applied you could do the same. If there’s any podcast to listen to it’s this one and if you don’t know now you know to get familiar with the sparks. - Johnny Gillespie
A few years ago I was a broke, university dropout, living in a studio-flat in a rough area. At 18 I started a company which would eventually become "Social Chain" - an industry leading marketing company. At 26 the company was generating $600m a year in revenue. At 27 I resigned as CEO, and launched 'The Diary Of A CEO' podcast with the simple mission of un-filtering success and giving you the knowledge you need to create the life you want. Thank you for listening. IG: https://www.instagram.co...
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Obsessed - This has quickly become my favorite “self growth “ podcast to listen to weekly. This year I challenged myself to listen to podcasts while commuting in hopes of “feeding my spirit and soul” and I literally stumbled across this one and I’ve been going back and listening to older episodes. Stevens voice is so relaxing. He’s a great interviewer. Gives his guests the room and validation to feel the feels of their stories and journey they’re sharing with him. Give him a listen! You won’t regret it !
2. Easy listening, addictive content! - Started listening on a whim and started at ep. . I’m no CEO but found the content to be applicable not only to business but just simply life. Just started ep. and excited to catch up to more current content but also interested to see the podcasts execution through the pandemic.
3. First Time Listener - I am a first time listener of this podcast but I can say that the Maisie Williams episode shook me to my core. I have never heard anyone speak so eloquently, honestly, and with complete transparency about something I relate so well to. The host was an absolute gem in his thoughtful questions and the space he gave Maisie to elaborate as much or as little as she wanted to. I am thankful for this episode in particular for making me feel not so alone. Amazing!
4. An hour isn’t enough - Steven is a rare gem of a host. Listens well, but also shares about himself and his experiences so it’s a conversation and an interview. He asks non generic, super thought provoking questions and consistently has incredibly interesting guests, beyond just CEO’s..thought leaders, and just so many people of interest. His conversations feel real and raw, and it comes through. This podcast far and beyond stands out from the pack and different than much of the “noise” that has saturated our podcast space. It’s well produced, well edited and a fantastic listen. /
5. Well worth your time. So good! - Really like every episode I’ve listened to so far. Some how a clip of the YouTube version showed up on my TikTok feed. It sparked my interest and since then I’ve listened to a dozen or more full episodes. Have also listened to a few audiobooks that he’s recommended, “Never Split The Difference” being my favorite so far. Can’t recommend it enough and have even shared it with friends.
6. Why no women? - It would be nice if this show featured women guests once and a while. The host is terribly boring and the episodes are quite predictable. I was looking for some inspiration but it is just a series of bros talking about how they have overcome their “hard” lives to “make it.” Pass.
7. Giving me the momentum I needed - I regularly listen to podcasts, mostly self improvement/self help ones, and I found this podcast through Instagram a few weeks ago. Since then I’ve listened to dozens of them (on another platform) but I had to come here to leave a review. I’m an American woman in my s, have two small children at home. While the self help podcasts felt like they were helping me, they didn’t inspire me to make something of myself. To be honest I often spent time feeling sorry for myself and the hardships I’ve had in life. What I’ve realized is listening to this type of content has a far better positive effect on my life. It helps me be excited about the future. To hear people’s stories and realize how they have gone through hardships as well, I feel like I can do it too.
Steven has such a calm demeanor in how he interviews, and his genuine curiosity and desire to learn from his guests, while not making it about “him”, as many podcast hosts do, is so unique to this space. I’ve shared this podcast with my husband and he felt the same abt how Steven interviews. I love how he brings up the ego.. we both wonder that about ourselves and how it plays into our desire to succeed. I’m also a Pilates instructor who makes videos on YouTube and listening to this podcast has helped me feel inspired to create more, believe that I can really be successful and overall just feel so much more excited to be alive.
Thank you so much and keep doing what you’re doing
8. Must listen for business leaders and philosophers - I learned about Steven after randomly coming across his book, Happy Sexy Millionaire, on Audible and loving it. TBH a lot of what he talks about and brings up feel very close to home as far as focus on his work, relationships with friends and potential partners and lack thereof. I went back and started listening from the beginning, around / and everything is still very relevant. It’s very helpful and insightful to hear about thoughts from someone functioning at such a high level within the business world and makes me feel a little less chaotic myself knowing that I’m not the only one. His thoughts about social media, mental health, and self improvement are all spot on in my opinion and have led me to start journaling myself which has been much more of a stress reliever than I previously thought it would. Definitely worth listening to. I’d love to connect with Steven @Lifting_Larry on IG.
The Ed Mylett Show showcases the greatest peak-performers across all industries in one place, sharing their journey, knowledge and thought leadership. With Ed Mylett and featured guests in almost every industry including business, health, collegiate and professional sports, politics, entrepreneurship, science, and entertainment, you'll find motivation, inspiration and practical steps to help you become the best version of you!
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Tim tebow - My friend shared the episode with Tim tebow since she knew i was a fan. I was blown away by Tim and Ed together in this hour interview..my family has followed tim for many years. We use to live in Florida.. my daughter and I met tim at lip sync battle tapping. She was struggling with anorexia. He is her hero. We were blessed to me him and it changed her life. He truly is just as he appears! Kind humble caring and love of Jesus and God!!! Thank you for this podcast!!!
2. Love the Ed Mylett Show, disliked the Tim Tebow interview - I don’t often leave reviews for any podcast unless I feel very strongly about a particular show/episode. Ed Mylett is awesome! I love his questions, calm demeanor, and the way he relates to his listeners. However, I disliked the episode with Tim Tebow. He started speaking calmly, but the speed of his speech quickly escalated and he sounded passionately preachy to the point where I had to run to turn off the show because i started feeling aggravated and stressed out. I gave it three fair listening attempts, but I’m done with the episode.
3. Thank you brother - I recently got turned onto the Ed Mylett podcast and it's been life changing. His guests are some of the best high-achievers in the world, and Ed's ability to draw out their wisdom is unparalleled. Every episode is deep, loaded with information and actionable tips. The way Ed engages his guests is something I truly admire, as it's like he's talking with a friend. Ed Mylett is definitely doing something special and I highly recommend tuning in every week! Five star podcast!
4. Mind & gut health - Ed’s shoes are always so amazing! He brings the best guests and the content is consistently value adding to my life and the lives of others. This weeks show was no exception, loved hearing about the importance of a healthy gut microbiome! Dr. Amy Shah and Ed knocked it out of the park! Thank you Ed for being such a bright light!
5. You are the BEST carpool partner - Ed is my carpool partner every Wednesday, driving into Seattle for training day. I arrive in peak mental preparedness to learn & grow because of the people who share their journey to success. My fellow peeps @ training ALWAYS inquire about the day’s content & you now have a tribe following this podcast. Blessed to have found you.
6. My favorite podcast - Every episode is packed with health, wellness, mindset information that’s immediately applicable to YOUR life. Ed Mylett is always respectful, enthusiastic and fascinated, ultra prepared and kind. You sense the very best of the interviewee/guest’s knowledge is being mined for your benefit. I listen every week and feel more informed and fired up after each one.
7. Life Changing Podcast with a True Human Touch - Ed Mylett’s podcast is one of the few I am listening to on a weekly basis. His guest are all from different spectrums! Ed does not shy away asking questions many interviewers wouldn’t ask. Such a humbleness, such an insight, such an inviting environment, topped off with true life situations, led by one of the most amazing human souls out there. If remotely possible, I would want to see Ed Mylett’s podcast as a mandatory addition to education. This is real life, with real application, with real situations and with real solutions that Ed is discussing with his guest! My horizon has never been broader because of this beautiful soul! Thank you Ed and team for always being there for us!
8. , Stars! - Ed is just one of those guys you don’t even have to meet to know how genuine and down to earth he is. You can feel is radiant energy through every episode. The content on here, you will NOT find anywhere else! The quality of relationships he has are with some of the most incredible souls to ever walk this earth! And he’s generous enough to share them with us so we can have the ability pick their brains and apply the priceless value they have to provide, and then go out and apply it into our everyday lives to become the best version of ourselves! The advice given on this podcast is also a perfect balance between hard work, but also taking care of ourselves mentally, spiritually, and emotionally as well…..which I love and appreciate. Subscribe NOW! I promise you’ll thank me later. Thank you Ed for all that you do!
Whatever you lead can only grow when you do. Experience real-life, real-time business and leadership coaching from Dave Ramsey, a successful CEO, popular radio personality, bestselling author, and now the host of The EntreLeadership Podcast. Dave takes your calls and draws on over 30 years of experience as the CEO of Ramsey Solutions to help you overcome the challenges you're facing. More at https://www.ramseysolutions.com/shows/the-entreleadership-podcast.
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. Turn for the Worse - I subscribed to this podcast because I found value in the expertise that the guests brought to the table. It was always good, and every episode had something I could apply to my life. I am now unsubscribing. I am glad that Dave can answer some business owners’ specific questions. That’s a great opportunity for them, as Dave is an ideal person to have in that role. However, a lot of these questions do not pertain to me. Like many driven professionals, I am intentional about where I invest my time. I choose not to listen to Dave go on another rant about corporate America or answer a question that has nothing to do with my journey.
2. I wish George was still hosting and Dave would let the guests speak more. - I love Dave, but man he dominates the show. I could also do without the call ins. It is just the Dave Ramsey Show .. I loved the old format with George. He would interview his guests. Now it is the have a guest that Dave knows that will kiss his butt, and prompt Dave to interject times a show. I am relistening to old episodes.
3. Dave for the win! - Dave’s financial principles have guided me for years and have inspired me to live debt free, grow my next worth, and start a business conservatively without taking on undue risk. Now, he is helping me smartly grow my business and lead dynamic teams. His pearls of wisdom have helped me identify employees to hire, layout processes for training and on boarding new employees, set core values that resonate within my company, and really prioritize my organization’s goals by making decisions that are fiscally responsible without all of the emotion. His wisdom is communicated like a father would- simply, clearly and authentically.
4. I’ve been WAITING years for this! - Being a small business owner myself, I have struggled to find a way to know how to manage my thoughts and processes for owning and operating my own business… Well, not having any group of peers around me to be able to feel as if I’m not on my own, I continually over the years have come to Dave Ramsey and EntreLeadership specifically. I feel as if I am a part of a group of people listening in on a round table discussion every time I hear Dave or one of his personalities speaking on subjects that greatly interest me I hope one day I’ll be able to be a part of an actual mastermind group, but for the time being, I can’t say enough on how amazing it is to actually have Dave be the one posting this particular podcast, I feel like he is the father-figure coaching me along the way, and at times yelling at me when I needed it, but may have been too bullheaded to see straight… I will forever be a FOREVER EntreLeadership and Dave Ramsey super fan!
5. Exactly What I Needed! - I’ve listened to the EntreLeadership podcast for a long time. George did a fantastic job, but I love the new format with Dave. It has been extremely beneficial to hear Dave answer questions from other small business owners and apply the insight to my business. Keep up the good work!
6. Dave is killing it - I’ve listened to Dave on personal finance, been to EL Summits, and now he’s killing it on the podcast. Now my podcast. Thanks for jumping in Dave! And thanks for the encouragement for us small biz owners. It’s so hard and you get me fired up to run through a brick wall and keep going. THANK YOU
7. Petition to bring back George - Dave should have started his “remodel” as a new podcast completely separate from the platform, content and followers George created.. This went from my favorite podcast every week.. to not even wanting to tune in anymore. I love the Dave Ramsey network and I respect everything that he has done for himself and helping people, but times have changed and a call in radio show is not it..
8. Absolutely fantastic! - I have been a D.R. listener for a very long time and I have not heard Dave this excited in a long time talking about a subject. You can tell Dave is bursting at the seams to help small businesses through this pod cast. This pod cast almost seems to have given him new life. I plan on listening to every episode. And the Ramsey show as well of course. This one is a winner. Excited for the future.
Welcome to The Game Podcast where we talk about how to get more customers, make more profit per customer, and keep them longer, and the many failures and lessons we have learned along the way to $100M in sales. We've got roll up your sleeves kind of hustle with a little bit of cleverness and a lot of heart. Hosted by Alex Hormozi.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Thank you Alex - Currently an entrepreneur at , I’ve first read your book $M Offers almost x in the past month And I always go back to it when creating my offer…so thank you for that gem! Also past couple of days been getting advice from people about my journey I’ve always believed I’m the boss but listening to your “ rules about money” really reinforced it, specifically point . Thanks for all you provide Alex!
2. Required Listening - Downloading his and his wife Leila’s podcasts are among the best gifts I’ve given myself. His energy, unique perspective and experiences, and his humility (addressing mistakes) are refreshing and inspiring. On top of all his generosity: NO ADS. While his Instagram and YouTube are also worth following, his podcast gives me the most value time-wise since I can multitask and get momentum while listening. So grateful!
3. The REAL Deal - I found Alex on IG and since then, I have chopped off other podcasts and decided to dive head-first into all his stuff. As a year old with a couple businesses, I can wait to see where this steroid-business-protein-powder content will take me. Currently on a crusade to listen to all episodes start to finish in the next year or two
4. An essential part of my weekly education - Alex is such a great job, breaking down complex concepts, getting you to think differently about your situation, and telling you how to level up! For anyone that is an entrepreneur I just trying to grow them selves in character traits, or anything else. He gives great instructions on how to do it. My only complaint would be what are the little daily steps they can help in a more specific manner.
5. Great, and clear - I don’t agree with him % of the time, but he’s very clear when he explains something, and he’s right about most things. Don’t be turned off by his clothing - the white tank top, flannel shirt, nose strip, and backwards baseball cap. He’s probably losing people at the top of his funnel because they don’t take him seriously, but he’s very smart and very clear.
6. No Fluff- Just Knowledge - This is my new favorite podcast! Just layer on layer of solid info. This podcast has adjusted my aim and my path to success. Thank you for sharing your insights and advice as well as the failures along the way to remind us that it’s ok to fail. Cheers and keep up the great work!
7. Love and respect - I’m not gonna tell you how amazing you are because you already know but , to me, i’ve started this podcast from the beginning, june , and finished it in days. I wanna be an entrepreneur but i’m working Lyft right now - hrs/day and im listening to you from when i wake up til i sleep. I don’t even like working out and I don’t plan on opening a gym but you’ve opened my mind in ways i never thought possible. Thank you!
8. This Is Absurd. - This show is one of the most articulate and well defined in terms of actionable items one can use in business I’ve heard in maybe…..ever?? I’ve learned a lot of things from modeling some of the stuff Alex has done over the past years, just found out he had a podcast and it’s crazy how insightful, thought provoking
The Hustle presents - My First Million. A podcast where we brainstorm new business ideas based on trends & opportunities we see in the market. Sometimes we have famous guests, and they do it with us.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Need better production values - Your content is better than Dave’s, but bro, like, you need to like, prep better. Dude, like you are just as, like dogmatic as Dave in many ways. BTW your hero stories did not sound very heroic. Dudes, you tout the importance of communication for new hires, follow your advice.
2. They are to business what Joe Rogan is to science - I tuned in out of curiosity. After listening to about episodes, I have come to the conclusion that these are single digit millionaires who have never built anything impressive or technological (albeit constantly claiming they work in tech). This is a show by voyeurs for voyeurs. Too much bla bla bla.
3. Fantastic! LOVE it - Super relatable, very informative, lots of variety of topics and ideas. Super cool down to earth guys. Love the friendly difference in opinions between these guys, more of that should be handled this way today.
So many ideas I’d never think would work are discussed. Keep it up!
Live in Tennessee now, wish I could have tried some dogs from Sam’s hot dog stand lol wonder how they would compare against Daddy’s Dogs!
4. Out of touch - You really need to get some life experience outside of making money. Your commentary on WNBA is embarrassing. Do better, like maybe read about something other than /r/business on Reddit. This show is unlistenable and I seriously and genuinely came to learn more about business growth but I had to bail after about minutes of zero substance.
5. Fun podcast. Weird pivot lately - It’s a good podcast. But these guys have created businesses and are in the middle of the sort of entrepreneurial life path. So it’s interesting to hear their thoughts on business related things. It is turning into a little bit of a MrBeast fan account though. They literally mention him every podcast.
6. If I could work with them, I would! - Growing up, I was taught several side hustles, many of which I carry with me today. This podcast has become a staple in my commute to college everyday. It is so relatable with my experiences. I wish they offered some form of internship or experience to work or collaborate with them on one of their ideas, or even just working behind the scenes. I think it would make for a great episode/series and inspire many people. I’d be the first to throw my resume in the ring!
7. Your interesting successful business friends that you don’t have but you wish you did - If you have any entrepreneurial tendencies at all or wish you were someone who did, MFM should be a staple of your content diet. I can’t believe you’re still reading this and not listening to the pod. Btw Sam, your intuition is definitely correct with the Gentleman’s agreement. It works lol. I’ve been listening for a year and a half on YouTube and decided to leave this Apple review today solely due to the gentleman’s agreement even though you’ve asked for it multiple times prior to today.
8. Love this podcast - I’ve been a listener since I started following the hustle back in … it’s been awesome to see this show grow and have the opportunity to learn and listen to awesome information .
As a minority, woman -owned founder having access to these conversations is solid gold and is the perfect blend of entertaining and educational!
Build With Rob is a show about building amazing companies while building an amazing life. Whether you’re a seasoned or aspiring entrepreneur, climbing the corporate ladder, or seeking to live an optimized, balanced life, Rob Dyrdek’s advice will help propel you toward your goals. Rob Dyrdek builds & invests in startups, takes them to multi-million dollar exits, and shares lessons along the way. His one-of-a-kind venture creation studio, Dyrdek Machine, is a company that builds companies by ...
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. See it Believe it Do it! - I never rate podcasts. But I just had to. I hope this helps someone out there find this podcast and helps them as much as it has me. I have implemented a few of Robs personal tools and found they are universal, no matter who you are or where you are at in life. Thank you Mr. Drydek! You have helped me see from a different perspective and get clear on my life and my intentions. Please keep up the amazing podcasts. My favorites are of your habits and tools to get on path. I’d love a book or even life mapping app. But until then, please keep being outstanding and shine on! You are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your journey with us!
2. Needs an editor to remove “ums” - The show is absolutely wonderful in terms of content, but I find it extremely difficult to listen to because of the lack of editing. Just a simple process for removing all of the “ums” would be fantastic. I can only get through about half of each episode and have to stop listening because it’s so frustrating.
3. Rhythm of Existence is Fire - Thanks for sharing your insights and methods of hyper-productivity. I always get a nugget or two from every episode. But Episode : Rhythm of Existence was on point. From earlier comments you’ve made about it I thought it was all about crazy spreadsheets and OCD level time tracking. Yeah, there’s some of that but you got to the essence here. And encouraged us to develop our own crazy version. Love your generosity of spirit in sharing the game behind the game. Off to start sketching out my epic Rhythm of Existence.
4. Master of Disguise - This guy is the MASTER of disguising nothingness in a velvety taco of descriptive words. Yes he does it eloquently with passion and seeming kindness but there really is no substance. I came starving for some meat and all I got is boned. Can someone please invent a time machine so I can take back the lost time I’ve spent listening to pure nonsense? Thank you!
5. Rob is one of the greatest minds of all time - Love his outlook on life. He is alway so positve and energetic. Role model for everyone. Must listen to all his useful knowledge. He has so much to share and I am so thankful that he takes the time and effort to share his mindset for everyone to eat! Keep up the great work Rob!
6. Rob is my favorite person - I’ve been watching rob dyrdek since the rob and big episodes when I was like , and have always wanted to meet him. The fantasy factory is so cool hopefully can become successful enough to check it out sometime. I love the podcasts and how actually intelligent you are keep up the grind king.
7. Rob is Rolex-First Class & True Blue - The Real Deal Visionary - If you’re seeking a meaningful, life-changing Podcast, you’ve found it. Rob gives real-life advice on how to attract success and have true fulfillment. Rob is extremely real with us in this podcast, and he puts his heart into it. You’ll feel it. Rob’s podcast series audio clips will forever change the outlook you have on life… To Rob, I’d like to take a moment and say “Thank You, Rob”. For showing us all the formula to success…
8. Night Shift and Career Advancement - Listening to a show on choosing how to spend my time. I work hours a week, hour night shifts with some overtime here and there. Time management can be challenging on nights. I love the episode I am listening to on time mastery and evaluating every hour! I came to “know” Rob when a patient of mine was watching “Ridiculousness”. I had down time so watched it with her and became a big fan of the show. LOL, I am . As for career advancement, listening to Rob and a few others like Tony Robbins inspired me to apply for a Clinical Ladder Level , the highest and most “impossible” level a nurse can obtain. There are only Level nurses in the whole university hospital, which employs nurses. I plan to be the th!!! I am currently Level . I am also a novice life coach and personal trainer (separate clients). I need to know how to build these side hustles so I can be successful by the time I retire from nursing. I never plan to retire from helping people. Rob’s podcast helps keep me moving forward. I am learning to “brand myself” and “make the sale”, all with a nursing twist! This is a great podcast, up there with Lewis Howes and Tony! And yes, I am addicted to “Ridiculousness” for a good laugh, which everyone needs.
Welcome to The GaryVee Audio Experience, hosted by entrepreneur, CEO, investor, content creator, and public speaker Gary Vaynerchuk. On this podcast you'll find a mix of the #AskGaryVee show episodes, keynote speeches on marketing and business, segments from my DAILYVEE video series, interviews and fireside chats I've given, as well as new and current thoughts I record originally for this audio experience!
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Honest and inspiring - I always enjoy Gary’s talks. His raw, sometimes gut punch, honest advice is inspiring. I believe this is what many need in our lives. A daily Reality check. Gary offers that insight that is real and practical. In my years I’m still learning, a lot. I’m a reborn sponge. I’m proud to be still learning from Gary. Yes, I’ve purchased my first NFT. I’ll be looking for “opportunities” to purchase deeply discounted luxury murch over next yrs, ie; housing,luxury autos, & TOYS!
2. Contradicts his own message with potty mouth - Gary V has a lot of good things to say, along the lines of taking personal responsibility, being humble, being magnanimous, being nice, being polite, but he himself can’t speak a paragraph without some vulgar four-letter word(s). Now I can cuss with the best of them, and do, with my buddies at the bar; but I don’t speak that way at work, in public speaking, to my family, or in mixed company, because it’s just rude, it’s unprofessional, and it’s offensive; —and that’s just not the way to be. Gary Vee needs to take some of his own be-nice, be humble, consider others, advice. In the meantime, % of Gary’s goodness is just the standard self-help formula, so if you want the positive message and good advice, without the poison, you shouldn’t have a hard time finding it.
3. BY FAR the PODCAST I the MOST - Only Gary would provide this type of daily value & connection for free, this is invaluable. An absolute daily must for me, my daily dose of positivity & motivation from my virtual friend & mentor. Never thought I’d look forward to a non-football podcast over my beloved Notre Dame Fball podcasts, but it’s not even close. By far, the podcast I look forward to the most!
4. Inspiration - Gary never fails to inspire me with his words. I love how he is so passionate about everything he talks about which gets the listeners motivated and inspired. After this podcast, I was absolutely hooked to learn more about Gary and what makes him so passionate about wanting to come out and share his stories. I really enjoyed this program and listening through audio!
5. Meat and potatoes - There’s always a message worth hearing in every episode and I appreciate his candor. If you struggle with the language and extreme style - listen between the language or around the style you’re hung up with so you can benefit from the meat and potatoes that he generously, consistently shares.
6. Emotional intelligence and knowing yourself - I love Gary. His understanding of the brain and why we do things is ridiculous. I get a lot of perspective listening to Gary. I take something away from almost every podcast. He teaches how to look inside because that’s where we should be looking in the first place. Patience. Perspective. Happiness. That’s where it starts. Also the info coming from Gary on what’s happening NOW in our world culturally is amazing. Big supporter. Love you Gary.
7. The Value You Bring is Immeasurable - Long time listener so I apologize for being a first time reviewer. I was compelled to leave a review after listening to February th's episode. What you did for that young man, and countless of others that were listening and will listen for many years to come, was just one more example of your selflessness and your genuine, giving heart. You changed his life in minutes Gary and want nothing more than to see him win. You are a blessing and we are all better for having crossed your path. Thanks Gary, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Keep on spreading your message because your reach extends beyond your wildest dreams.
8. Daily Listener! Ep. w/ James Andrew Miller - Thank you @garyvee for your discussion w/ James Andrew Millers! . A lack of expectation. . Trusting my intuition. REALLY REALLY hit home for me! This podcast feeds your mind daily insights on a plethora of topics w/ SO MANY amazing guest! To put it simple…expect this podcast to almost ruin all of your other favorite podcast because of how excited you’ll become to listen each day! to I am SO ENTHUSIASTIC about this podcast & each morning I use this bit of information to recharge GARY DELIEVERS Thank you.
The Life Coach School Podcast is your go-to resource for learning, growing, and becoming certified as a Life Coach & Weight Loss Coach. Through this podcast, you'll hear directly from the Master Coach Brooke Castillo to help you better understand life coaching, the required skills and mindsets, and how we focus on serving the client to get them the results they seek. At The Life Coach School, we offer a thorough and intense certification course that produces some of the most successful coaches ...
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Confronting!! I’m a good way. - The way that Brooke presents her information is some of the most confronting information I’ve ever heard, but in such an open and inviting way that it welcomes me to look at myself and take responsibility for my life instead of making me feel resentful and wanting to shut down. Thank you Brooke
2. The "Model" is just CBT and Brooke didn't invent it - It's astounding to see Brooke take credit for years of work and research by others. Her random rantings "half of you is awful", "life is % terrible" aren't those of a true life coach and she's a disgrace to the profession. She gaslights you into thinking you're broken and the only way to fix yourself is with her programs. Who does that?! This is clearly a money grab for her and she runs her business like a cult - inside and out. Listener beware!
3. Life-changing paradigm shift - I found this podcast after months of formal coaching by one of Brooke’s coaches, Katrina Ubell. Having benefited so much from Katrina, I backtracked to find Brooke and have found her podcast to be life-changing. I am so grateful for the practical paradigm shift she offers in every podcast. The podcasts motivate me to look at life in a different way, full of possibility. The model is a new tool with which to change life outcomes. What an optimistic, powerful way to live life. I am so grateful for this tool and recommend many of her specific podcasts to others, including to patients struggling with weight loss, procrastination, time management, and on and on. Thank you for the intellectual generosity you demonstrate and an evident passion and mission to share your own learning and epiphanies.
4. Dread Sprints - This episode followed something I was listening to before and I had never heard of Brooke Castillo or the life coach school. It was so good and so helpful that I have been listening to episode after episode. I learn something with every episode and really enjoy them. Thank you for such great content!
5. Amazing - I love this podcast so much that I am listening to ALL the episodes. Whatever time it takes, it’s SO amazing. Tons of value, inspiration and incredible practices to take my life to the next level! Life changing. Thanks to you I am now in k mastermind and next I am going to get certified in the Life Coach School.
6. Stop claiming credit for CBT - Brooke Castillo did not create the model. Aaron Beck, MD, was the pioneer of thoughts - feelings - actions - results, and the CTFAR format was popularized by Harv Ecker. LCS needs to make it clear that the model is not appropriate for trauma and doesn’t work in all situations.
7. My favorite podcast - Thank you so much for all the amazing content you put out. Your podcast is my favorite today, helped me heal through a heart break, manage my thoughts and really reflect about my role as the creator of my life. I often share your episodes with my friends. I appreciate the work you do! I am so thankful. You inspire me to take action..
8. Episode is a game changer - This episode is incredible. It shows how powerful we are when we think intentionally. I was shocked at how often I’ve been allowing my primitive brain to act like it’s taking care of me when it really is sabotaging me. Thank you for making this so clear. I appreciate you!
Behind every successful business is a story. It starts with a vision and a leap of faith. Along the way, leaders make bold decisions, ride booms and busts, and sometimes, they reach new heights. From Wondery, the makers of the hit series Business Wars, and Lindsay Graham, the host of American History Tellers and American Scandal, comes a weekly podcast that brings you the true stories of the brilliant but all-too-human businesspeople who risked it all. From Walt Disney’s creation of a them...
Release date: 2023-03-30
1. Beautiful mix of history and business - The host Lindsay Graham has such a knack for storytelling so it was interesting to see them break out into business. The concept of the show itself is also cool because it blends history and business together in a way that both history buffs and businessmen can appreciate
2. Festini says it’s great so it must be - I’ve come to the conclusion that anything Wondery puts out I should just subscribe and hit select all and download because so far they cannot put out one crappy podcast. They put so much time and effort and more importantly, the ability to dramatize and make audible characters is huge. Very few podcasts do that, most of them are just somebody reading in a room or two people, bantering back-and-forth and wonder he takes the time, even if it might be only two or three people, pretending to change their voice, I don’t care. It helps with my imagination and Wondery. Get it?
3. Love the stories - I think wondery does a great job on multiple different podcasts, but- it is pretty cheesy and a little annoying with the different voices one person will use. Just makes it sound corny. When they talk to a woman and it’s a man’s voice or a child and it’s a man’s voice it just makes it hard to follow at time. Then to do impersonation voices for board room meetings etc is again a little cheesy. Especially when credits say women are a part of the story to produce- just use them
4. Outstanding! - This is a podcast for anyone that is in business or has a curiosity about what make companies great and what makes companies not so great. Insightful and in-depth research, practical and non-biased delivery of the truth behind every episode. Lindsay A. Graham and his team deliver insightful, compelling and truthful exposés in every series.
5. Very Interesting Topics!!! - This show is addicting to say the least! From Steve Jobs, Mary Barra, to Patricia Dunn, this show gives insight to what leaders of corporations have to endure. Having never experienced that level of power, it’s really neat to hear about the paths they took to arrive at that point. Look forward to many more episodes.
6. It’s like I’m there…. - This pretty much goes for all your podcasts. I just chose this one because it’s been the one I’ve been listening to the most lately. I simply am enthralled with this podcast. I will admit, I have a tough time holding focus (ADHD) to things. When I listen to this podcast, you capture my full attention. Business movers does a really good job of taking business as a whole and turning into your favorite Netflix show, but better. It’s history, it’s drama, it’s intellectual. Lindsay Graham does a really good job telling a story as noted in other reviews. If you are curious about how big businesses got there start, look no further.
7. Music to my ears - I can’t get enough of Lindsay’s storytelling! His voice is compelling and gives me a sense of comfort as soon as I get settled down to listen to one of his podcasts! Wondery is the standard for me in podcasts! Great job with this one, it’s just as good as American Scandal! He makes everything come to life.
8. I’ll follow you anywhere! - Lindsay ….your voice …your writing …your topics …. Love your stuff and basically if you do it I want in! Is there anything you don’t do well?!?! I love American Scandal … and now loving Business Movers. Thank you for the learning and the escape and the inspiration !!!
Get motivated and inspired to conquer anything! Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mark-cox3/support
Release date: 2022-10-29
1. Awesome Podcast! - Full of great speeches and interviews of inspiration figures. Would highly recommend this for people in the morning or while at work. Whenever I'm tired or just want to go home I put this on and then the desire to quit and go home gets less and less the more I listen. Let’s get this money and continue to grind! I’ll sleep when I'm dead!
2. Usually love all episodes - ...Except this latest episode. This guy says don't but a house bc they don't make you money. If it wasn't for my two homes, I don't know where I'd be. I've had a couple of times where I "had" to pull money out of my equity to keep me afloat. Without owing myhouses, I wouldn't be able to do that. And comparing staying at a hospital to buying a house?? What??? Then he says he's always moving around, renting place after place - just throwing money away. Well that's not good. The best thing when you have children is stability. I only liked when he said stop making excuses for not going to the gym.
3. Life changing - invigorating - saved me during COVID - I can only wish and pray that this podcast begins new episodes. Listening to this when driving, walking, jogging, even when laying in bed miserable and weak about getting up fir another day…THIS SUPERCHARGED, STOKED, DROVE me to show up fir myself so that I could show up for others…for those who need the best me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!
4. I need it, my brother needs it - Former triathlete, marathoner, many more races and runs-nothing ever kept me down til this post virus fatigue and pain. I’m killing it with ivermectin, meditation and grind. I’m sharing these motivations with my brother and younger business partner. Thanks for this! Nothing else like it.
The entrepreneurship podcast you can actually apply! The award-winning small business show covers creative ways to make money online and offline, including blogging, online business, freelancing, marketing, sales funnels, investing, and much more. Join 100,000+ listeners and get the business ideas and passive income strategies straight to your earbuds. No BS, just actionable tips on how to start and grow your side hustle. Hosted by Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Inspiring and always interesting - Great show. Unpretentious and not overly juiced up with business-dude-speak. Nick is always generous with ideas and helpful management and marketing suggestions. His guests have fascinating businesses and great stories. The conversation is always grounded in reality sharing challenges, risks, wins, growing pains and solutions. If you’re looking for inspiration and ideas to start your own business or already have one going, this is a terrific podcast for you.
2. I love the side hustle podcast - Nick has helped me open my eyes to many businesses ideas! One of the best podcasts on entrepreneurial businesses from dog poop picking to house cleaning to links building to flipping peaches to car rentals… you name it Nick has it covered for you. Thank you for your work Nick!
3. Episode - Hi there! I want to say thank you so much for always showing up. Your guests are not always “selling” their product(s) on every episode. You have no idea how many podcasts have guests and they always put you through these sales funnels that are just annoying to say the least. There are some that do provide authentic, valuable information and want to truly help the newbie, but your show and guests TRULY provide insightful information that could be readily applied and for that I thank you. Please keep going!
4. My Morning Motivation - I’ve been listening for over a year now and gone through much of Nick’s back catalog. Nick has a humble and appealing delivery style. He brings on lots of interesting guests from varied backgrounds. And even when the topic is something that doesn’t apply to me, I always wind up learning something new. It gets me motivated to keep working towards my goals every time I listen, no matter what the subject.
5. Nick’s a great interviewer, but guests need work! - I’m a recent subscriber and I love the information that Nick gets from his guests, as well as for his other platforms. However, the most recent episode, like some before, I became more focused on the guest’s word crutch than what else he had to say. If a guest says “right?” after % of his statements, chances are that others will bail like I did. I know it’s not easy and it takes work, but if you crush the crutch, listeners will pay closer attention to the information, and that’s better for all of us.
6. Besides This, It's Pretty Good - This is overall a show I would recommend for people looking for ideas about side-hustles. The one thing that bothers me though is the tone that the host has with guests to the show. That tone seems to be one that is uninterested and dismissive, minimizing whatever side-hustle the guest is talking about. The host always sounds SO skeptical and nearly in total disbelief that such a thing could work in general. And this is the tone he takes for virtually every. single. guest. Its like “You sound bored, do you not want to be doing this show? Or are you envious of the guests success? Or incredulous? Do you just not believe what they’re telling you or what?” The weird skeptic attitude is like a little grey cloud that looms over an otherwise illuminating podcast.
7. Practical, Inspiring & Entertaining - I’ve binged almost this whole series. It’s f—ing great! Cool stories. Great interview Qs from Nick. It’s inspiring educational and entertaining. I’ve tried to get into “similar” podcasts but to me they lack the flow and feel of these. (Their voices are annoying ) Thanks Nick!
8. Excellent podcast! - I’ve been listening to Nick for a long time. Even as an experienced writer, blogger, and author I learn so much from his podcast. What I like about his show is that he stays focused and keeps every episode on the subject. His topics are educational and there’s no hype which I appreciate. The episodes share stories about how others have started their own side hustles in a way that doesn’t seem glamorous. It’s the real deal. And he helps to show others how they can do the same and create extra money on the side in their spare time. One of the shows I listen to consistently. I highly recommend it!
Erika Kullberg is a lawyer and money expert with over 17 million followers on social media and is passionate about better positioning people for success. The Erika Taught Me podcast is based on the premise that everyone has something to teach. Each week, Erika will interview a new guest to discuss how they found success, what they have learned, and what they can teach us. A new episode comes out every Tuesday!
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Host doesn’t seem into her own podcast - I listened to most episodes hoping it would get better. She asks the same questions and brings up the same dated story of paying off her debt after graduate studies which was years and years ago. I get impression this is more of a check list item for the host and that she doesn’t enjoy having a podcast.
2. Can I give this stars? - As the “fine print friend” who always tells my friends when/where/how to get the best deals, I was excited to hear what Erika would say without the time constraints of IG TikToks (Instagram reels? I cant keep up with the names, sorry gen z & hip millennials). I expected to learn about money and life hacks, which looking back now, seems insulting. This podcast has so much more value than I ever could have imagined. Erika brings on incredible guests who are often underdog-rebel types who had to rise above unfavorable circumstances and leverage their natural strengths to pursue passionate lives of service through their work. They share their come-up stories, greatest lessons, and offer solid, applicable advice to listeners. I love deep conversations about mindset, why we do what we do, and how we can do it even better. It’s not easy to find people who are willing and able to have these kinds of discussions, but Erika does it every single week! Tuesdays are my new favorite day of the week. I’ve gained valuble knowledge about finance, entrepreneurship, money-saving hacks, and how to optimize success. But honestly, I’ve grown more (personally) in the last week of binge-listening every episode than I can even believe. Their conversations hit home for me and at a time when I needed them the most. Erika, thank you x ,,. Being able to relate to your personality and how you see the world while learning from your guests has helped me feel seen and empowered by what I previously saw as personal flaws (team rebel). Hearing you do it first gave me the courage to practice vulnerability with people around me, and it’s been the best ROI I’ve seen in years. Thank you again.
3. Great podcast! - Erika has some wonderful guests on this show, and does a great job with asking questions. If I could offer one piece of advice, it feels like the conversation is somehow directed back to Erika, and the host is forgotten, and their response isn’t reciprocated. At this level, hosting a popular podcast, I think Erika needs to do a better job of listening and responding to her guests, rather than steering it back to herself.
4. Review of Chris Hutchins Life Hack interview - Short and sweet review here. I’m a boomer who loves podcasts as a learning tool during my long runs. Engaging interview. Motivated me to do some of my own investigation on how to save more money so I can enjoy more travel. I will be checking out more of Erika’s podcasts.
5. Insightful - Overall such a great podcast with overwhelming great insight, tips, and good habits to start your wellness and financial journey. Erika does an amazing job at moderating and asks all the right questions that allow the guest to break it down for us in a way we understand and is accessible. However the only constructive feedback is as a person of color, a Latina…it’s sometimes hard to relate to white men or guests that come from a privileged background. The episodes with Bola and Isa really resonated and were much more personable. Representation is key and I would love to see more BIPOC represented in successful positions, specifically woman of color. I feel like that would allow us to see that success is attainable and possible within our own communities of color. More BIPOC presenters as guests would be my only feedback.
6. Excellent content on diverse topics - I am obsessed with your podcast. I suspect I may be one of your older subscribers but I firmly believe you CAN teach and old dog new tricks. I’ve employed a few tips and tricks and look forward to learning more to incorporate into my daily life. Keep you the great work.
7. MelonieM - I am a mother of grown children who is turning this year and owns a construction company I co run with my husband. We have never saved due to the cost of raising such a large family and being small business owners, but also have no credit card debt and as we are both turning this year I have been looking for information to get us on track. JACKPOT, not only does Erika have a wealth of knowledge herself but her guests have been amazing so far. I have run out and bought multiple recommended books and have learn so much already that not only do I now have a game plan but am interviewing financial advisors and feel motivated to move forward with a couple passive income ventures I have been toying with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this podcast!!!!!
8. Fantastic podcast - This is the best podcast I have began listening to in over a year. Thank you for educating as fully as possible and for not ending every episode with trying to get me to buy your $ course to solve all my problems. Seriously. I’m a little late to the party, but I look forward to catching up. Thank you for starting this podcast!