He’s a former Secret Service Agent, former NYPD officer, and New York Times best-selling author. Join Dan Bongino each weekday as he tackles the hottest political issues, debunking both liberal and Republican establishment rhetoric.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. You lost me on Episode - I really like to hear your program that you do on iTunes but I'm not gonna sit around and listen to a bunch of sound bytes of Democrat Communist Wannabeas hating us and generally just being stupid! Most of us that pay attention to politics already know the people who are stupid and say these things, we know exactly what they're going to say or have said, and we know the condescending way in which they will say it. You rightfully mention in the episode that we need to keep our kids away from hearing the World is coming to an end... that police are going to kill everyone and so on and so on... well so do we! I was fast forwarding through your program like it was all advertising! Constant bombardment of "you see what I mean so-and-so said this... take a listen" gets old please go back to just giving commentary or passing on information! Thanks!
2. Mmmm cheese curls - I liked end of show nice to hear keep moveing my dad is , to keep short got hit with heart attack at ( no drinking smoking etc not even chocolate) then had multiple mini strokes unfortunately from some of pills interacting, but now rocking and rolling better mentally and physically is working.
He just says I gotta keep moving.
Good show Dan Thanks Jeff from Harford co md
3. Hypothetical Breaking News - Rumor has it, of an upcoming Biden-Buttigieg conference. Subject:” How to stop Getting Beat to the Punch”! The Biden focus , will be Xi Jinping’s current reference to peace. Buttigieg’s focus, after Trump’s visit, is how to avoid arriving “ days late, and effectiveness short”, at the train wreck. Future press conferences will now be held at : am!!
4. Truth and Freedom! - Dan has done more for truth and conservative values than any other podcast that’s available. I Love his passion and his ability to breakdown fake news. Wish his podcast was longer. I can’t get enough. Love the show! Your ability to investigate the facts and report them is greatly appreciated! Keep up the good fight. please have General Flynn back again!!
5. Jesus Movie - Dan I know you’re going through a lot with your surgeries but I had to let you know there’s a Jesus Movie starring Kelsey Grammer as Chuck Smith who started Calvary Church. Looks really good. I don’t know if it’s playing in your area but I think you should check it out. Praying for you to heal quickly and praying for your heart. Love your podcast it’s the first one I listen to in the morning Monday through Friday and try to watch you on TV. Keep up the good work. Blessings to you and your family.
6. Va x x ine - I believe the s h o t did EXACTLY what it was intended to do: Keep people sick, sicker, even dying to keep “health care” in business and to maintain control. The healthier one is, the less care they need. Why else do docs and big p h a r m a prescribe drugs whose side effectsare worse than the disease or issue being treated? To atay in business. It’s all a scam. But you’re right- they are all acting like schultz! I know nothink!
7. Give us some positive PLEASE!!! - Dan, with great expectation I have listened to every single one of your podcasts. You definitely know your stuff and love the USA but geez - give us a break on the horrible. Rush was so great at bringing hope, love for the country, compassion for others and just putting a spotlight on the GOOD around us. Do some of that…. I know I can change the podcast but I value your opinion and your voice doesn’t irritate me. To stay in the fight we need hope and a few spotlights on the good around us. PLEASE give us some balance. I can’t take the despair and doom all the time. WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE FOR CHINA TO TAKE OVER is my next to last straw!! (See, I have “hope” that you won’t be so gloomy all the time!) Thanks.
8. When You Need the Backstory. - Dan Bongino is a straight shooter who has NYPD and Secret Service experience which ha given him many friends who know the inside baseball. We who follow Dan are given info from those relationships he's developed making us exceedingly more knowledgeable than most others. Dan doesn't bend his knee to anyone except God... and thus we are privileged and I am grateful to have a genuine fighter such as Dan in our corner. This is my favorite go to source when I have to get the backstory.
Tune in to True Crime Today's riveting coverage of the Alex Murdaugh murder trial and experience every jaw-dropping moment, hour by hour. Don't miss a single detail as first-degree murder charges loom over Murdaugh for the tragic deaths of his wife and son. Join us on our podcast feed for an immersive and captivating courtroom experience like no other. If you like TRUE CRIME TODAY - and want AD FREE episodes, Be sure to sub to our premium channel on APPLE PODCASTS! http://shorturl.at/uLTWX Ge...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. No way to play the trail parts in order - There is no way to play the trial parts in order because of the way that they are uploaded. So at the end of each episode you have to go back to the main page, expand the episode list, scroll to try to find the episode and then play episode. Also pronouncing the names correctly as well as posting episodes in the right order seems to be the very least that could be done. Also there has been lots of commentary that has errors and haven’t been corrected
2. Thanks for the courtroom coverage!!! - I don’t have time to watch the courtroom drama, but I can listen throughout the day so I appreciate the coverage!! The ads aren’t a big deal because the fast forward buttons are there for a reason, thank goodness! So far, the only thing I’ve noticed that hasn’t been fixed yet is Day coverage hasn’t been fixed. Each part is the same thing over and over again except Part and a few minutes of Part , I think it is? The other parts are bits and pieces of Part . Can someone fix this, please? Thanks!!
3. - I like the quick updates throughout the day. I like hearing full testimony episodes when I have the time as well. Those two things make this a good choice for listening. I wish the host would pronounce Har-poot-lee-enne correctly and consistently(not because I believe the man, I do appreciate proper name pronunciation). As for Alec/Alex even the actual guy pronounces his own name differently depending on who he is speaking with so that’s just a given with the guilty dude’s name. The same ad plays numerous times in a row which can be annoying. Although, that does make it easier to skip over so I understand the decision. Still stars because I’m not an unreasonable person.
4. Condensed testimony without commentary - When I can’t listen live, this is a great way to hear the trial and catch up! Some of the episodes with commentators are interesting, but I mainly listen to the recordings of the actual trial. If I’m unable to watch or listen live, this allows me to get ready for the next day.
5. He is a lying narcissist - Alex deserves an Oscar. He is a master manipulator. How can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth? SOmeone just happened to drive to the country, down his driveway and his son and wife just HAPPENED to be in the kennel and their own guns just HAPPENED to be so handy? And there is no evidence of a rd party? And he just lied to law enforcement because he feared them when he was one of them? And the time data shows he was there? Oh - and Maggie’s phone just HAPPENED to end up on the side of the road at the EXACT time he drove by?
6. Do not listen with headphones unless you LOVE disgusting mouth sounds - Alex Murdaugh should be thrown in jail for his disgusting snorting and mouth sounds alone. I'd even consider the death penalty. If you can listen to this with headphones on, you are a next level super human. This man is nauseating on every single level.
7. Quantity over Quality - Way too much content and almost no substance. And the cherry on top of this subpar sundae is they don’t pronounce Alex Murdaugh’s name correctly. It’s an odd pronunciation, but it’s regional. Saying it wrong makes them stick out as the out-of-towners that are out of the loop yet again.
Fed up with the talking heads? Matt gives you a no-holds-barred take on today’s cultural, religious, and political issues. Monday thru Friday.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Matt is gangsta!! - To be honest, when I first began listening to Matt, I wasn’t really into him. He seemed like an annoying grumpy old man and I didn’t listen often. But eventually I began to understand his dry humor and heartfelt faith and passion for defending those most vulnerable. Now he is my most anticipated listen every day. I like all the DW hosts, but Matt has soared above all the rest. Congratulations;)
2. Edited review: I mostly enjoy this show - Matt has insightful commentary and says truths others don’t want to say. I mostly enjoy listening. However, as I’ve listened to this show more, I’ve noticed Matt tends to dehumanize people who are “the enemy.” He also tends to defensively react to what people think about him a lot, which I think is distracting. I wish he would stop doing those things- it would be stars!
3. Outstanding content - Matt I love your unabashed and unashamed method of delivering the hard truths as you see the world. Scary is the world we live in and it does not seem to be getting any better. The parenting style of every kids gets a trophy on top of the world of / social media has created a country of snowflakes who dislike America. I pray that we can find a way out of this mess we are in. Keep being brave we need you right now!
4. In regards to your statement about that Dylan guy - I’m not surprised to see that other fellow conservatives are pointing their fingers at you, telling you that you’re mean, that your approach will fail, etc, while they do nothing. While a majority of them live fairly comfortable lives in bubbles of people who are not too different from themselves. Another thing I wanted to mention was that what you said was absolutely % true and it wasn’t even mean. It just wasn’t. You weren’t even trying to be mean, I almost got the sense that you were holding back in some places. But remember, John the Baptist called the Pharisees “a brood of vipers” and he was not condemned by Christ himself for that but was by those who he was talking to. When people know that they are in the wrong, attempting to be “nice” while calling out vulgar behavior just won’t do it. There will always be situations where someone needs to come out, hold up a mirror to their ridiculousness, and say EXACTLY what the opposition is trying to erase from our societal vocabulary of this age. I’ve also been accused of being rude when I am in fact just being blunt, my intent is never to hurt someone I just don’t know another way to say it sometimes. I’ve also never understood the point of sugarcoating something that needs to be said for someone who is clearly diabetic. Stop wasting time and come out and say it. Thank you for all your work, you are an inspiration to people like me who look for opportunities to show people The Truth in an undeniable way. You are truly doing The Lord’s work and may He continue bless you and keep you and your family safe.
5. Common Sense Delivered in a Very Articulate Manner - Couldn’t agree more with Matt and very appreciative of him doing the Lord’s work exposing the radical gender theorists for who they really are, taking on leftist local government officials, and canceling progressives and weak conservatives. He also delivers a common sense message everyone needs to hear with a great deal of dry humor that is very entertaining.
6. Very relatable. - I’m a Muslim American, and I stumbled across Matt’s podcast by accident. A liberal friend of retweeted one of his video and was upset. I took it upon myself to check it out because so many things are taken out of context these days. I’m glad I came across his podcast because Matt says what we are all thinking. At least those of us who are still sane. I never used to listen to podcasts and would mostly listen to the news from CNN, NBC, etc. and assume I had the full picture. When Matt breaks down the stories and you actually see what’s really going on you really see how brainwashed the media can have us. So for that, thank you and keep this up! Love the show!!!
7. Informative, Brutally Honest, Narcissist - I respect the straight forward delivery and the way he uses logic to explain his positions. He said some weird stuff about dogs though and if you don’t like dogs you are a weirdo. So an intelligent weirdo. Also definitely a narcissist like everyone at daily wire but almost all talking heads are so comes with the territory. Finally, I will say it’s funny to hear him talk about how politicians don’t give a crap about us, which is true, but then talk about the draft and how only men should go. Dude if I get drafted I’m leaving. If you are going to die fighting fight for something you really believe in not for a government for vested interests of political elites… if I’m going to kill a man it’s going to be for me not for Uncle Sam while I get paid less than dollars an hour for the privilege. Also, Matt has a family so I know if the it hit the fan this man would immediately realize he loves his kids and wife too much to go die in a foreign war, and if we were invaded and looked like we were going to lose he would flee like anyone with half a brain. And don’t tell me you’d fight because this country is so free! You walk into the capitol with a Viking helmet on and they throw you in solitary? Yeah, let me go die for people that would slit my throat if they could get away with it. No thanks. Update: anytime I click on a daily wire show it says temporarily not available. It’s been doing this for years, and I don’t listen to other podcasts so I just thought must be the podcast app. However, I’ve recently tried listening to very liberal podcasts every time I get unavailable shows with daily wire and wouldn’t ya know I have NEVER gotten that message from any other podcasts… My guess would be big tech censorship but I would check into it if I were Jeremy.
8. Weekdays go by faster - While I am only , I still love hearing the opinions of others. And unlike a lot of other podcasts that are similar to this, Mr. Walsh makes it exiting to listen to. His dry sense of humour and ability to say what he thinks without the worry of being ridiculed is amazing. I thoroughly enjoy listening to him. It makes my weekdays a little better. The only problem I have is that he doesn’t post twice a day and he doesn’t post on weekends. Haha
The Megyn Kelly Show is your home for open, honest and provocative conversations with the most interesting and important political, legal and cultural figures today. No BS. No agenda. And no fear.
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Fox/Dominion - Not sure that I understand a guy you had on for this lawsuit. It was pretty clear that he was on to disparage Fox. I stopped watching Fox after the election when I knew that they were compromised. However, this guy that you have on has a clear agenda to try to despair them even more and to try and make them lose more viewers. His bias was glaringly obvious. In fact, I’d say he was a leftist. The only reason I can come up with is that you have a bone to pick with Fox still and this was your only legitimate way of doing it. I find it funny how they made you what you are and you trying desperately to distance yourself from it like you were never part of it. Its sad as I like your podcast, but this was so blatantly obvious. You’re a disappointment.
2. Why no J? - I very much like the podcast, however on the episode today (/) with Josh Hawley you discussed the tier justice system comparing BLM being paid off to SWAT teams for pro life protesters. Josh briefly mentioned the J political prisoners who have been charged with misdemeanors, jailed for years in solitary and denied due process. How can that not be discussed as a blatant example of how our government has been weaponized? That comparison to BLM is beyond stark.
3. And back down again. - Back to royalty inanity. Also, it was Joan Crawford’s DAUGHTER who wrote “Mommy Dearest” not her son. Much like being the mayor of Chicago needs mayoral expertise, being a reporter needs factual expertise. Especially when trying to exhibit intellectual superiority. Big sigh and eye roll.
4. Fresh , funny , natural & on point - I have been a fan for many years , but it is sooo refreshing to watch and listen to Megyn “natural”. I feel like I am in someone’s living room just hanging out , and having fun . Needless to say her passionate comments and opinions , and she makes fun of herself makes this show so different than the rest !
5. Don returning to CNN - The inconsistency is SO TRUE! If anyone on fox said Don’s prime comment, they would be canceled and attacked for it in a heartbeat. Only “protected” and “sensitive” groups of people are safe from cancellation and it is a huge issue. I also am still laughing about the “google it” comment. Another evening spent walking in NYC listening to the show, great show!
6. I'm finally out... - my husband and I were a fan of the show when Megyns podcast came out originally. And as a moderate republican, I really appreciated what Megyn brought to the table in her conversations. But since then, and in the last, let’s say six months or so, Megyn, your ranting is getting outrageous. do you understand and realize that you are now part of the cancel culture? This thing about Biden in the Ukraine and the alarms go off because of potential incoming. And you ranted about that and as it turns out the Russians did launch something now of course the Russians told us that they were doing it… But OK, so should we trust them… Anyway, it’s just your rants are getting a bit too much and that’s too bad because some of your interviews are just so good.. Good luck yo you.
7. Perfect mix of culture, news and politics! So happy MK is back on her own terms. - Started watching MK when I was a senior in high school. I know… . I’ve admired her spirit, tenacity and integrity throughout her journey. This show is fresh and engaging. Love the guests - she has some great repeats like VDH and the Ruthless crew. Megyn- I’ve loved some libertarian voices like Dave Smith and the Fifth Column fellas. How about some more? Jeffrey Tucker would be fab. What about Ron Paul? He still has a lot to say and is an important voice to capture.
8. Bubble check - I’m a left-leaning independent who came to your show via seeing you on Bill Maher. Really have no use for Fox News, and was surprised to see that despite your résumé there, this pod is very much its own thing. Good rational discourse, and good to see sometimes disagreement and argument between host and guests as well… that’s how you know you’re not getting just spin. The one criticism is whenever there’s another podcaster on as a guest (like Glenn Beck), it quickly jet degenerates into Biden Derangement Syndrome.
Storytelling, insight and compelling perspective on American culture and politics. Glenn Beck's quick wit, candid opinions and engaging personality have made this one of the most popular radio programs in America. Watch The Glenn Beck Radio Program, Monday through Friday, 9am - 12pm ET on BlazeTV. www.BlazeTV.com/Glenn
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. The Most Trustworthy Voice in Media - Long Time Listener First Time Reviewer. Glenn brings truth to his audience every day whether it supports or runs counter to his preconceived understanding. He is a passionate, honest man pursuing what is right for the American people. At times, Glenn’s honesty can be depressing, but he always (eventually) offers listeners a hopeful message explaining why and how persistent faith in God and our nation’s foundational principles are best. His interviews are engaging, thoughtful, and provocative particularly when his guests disagree. Glenn shows how to have respectful conversations with “the other side” of any issue. Not shouting, but seeking to understand then discussing differences of facts observed, opinions and ways forward.
2. Independent voter - I love the Glenn message! Think for yourself! Do your own research! Beware of what you hear from the news reports! And last but not least, beware of the non scientists of the world trying to act like the words come from God himself. Independent thinking should be the next big trending topic. WAKE UP AMERICA!
3. Bill O’ Reilly - Bill O’Reilly is so freaking clueless why do you still have him on your show, he should retire. Remember, he’s the one who yelled GET THE JAB at the one of your programs. And he YELLED stop picking on the transgender‘s as if the issue was just bullying in high school. And now he sees no issue with the pipeline sabotage..
4. My Favorite podcast - Glenn Beck uses his spiritual intelligence and humor to interpret what is going on in our world today. Deep thinking evaluation of our balance between good and evil. He is always factual and careful to never confuse facts with opinions and let’s you know where to verify information.
Worth your time and very entertaining.
5. When I want to know, what I don’t want to know - I have what I call “Speciality Podcasters.” When I want to know about certain police issues I turned to The Tatum Report, social issues with a twist of comedy to soften the blow I turned to xyz but when zi want to know the scary reality of how deep global governance are willing to go or have gone and what it means globally and Biblically I turn to Glen Beck.
6. Thanks for all you do! - I love your show & appreciate your heart. Your George Bailey commentary was great. Like all of us you are a George Bailey, thanks for reminding me. Some of the things you said were an answer to a prayer. Keep doing what you do. You make a difference and you help us make a difference. I hope you and your family Have a blessed holiday!
Bask in the simple joys of being right. The Michael Knowles Show cuts through the madness of our politics and culture, analyzing the top stories of the day. Monday through Friday. If you like The Michael Knowles Show, become a Daily Wire member TODAY with promo code: KNOWLES and enjoy the exclusive benefits for 25% off at https://utm.io/ueEss
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Another pseudo-intellectual - It seems like the Daily Wire hires only these people that think they’re really smart, but aren’t. Maybe it’s because Ben Shapiro is one of them.
They use big words that they learn from their word-a-day calendars and the listeners are in awe because they think that makes them smart.
They are, in actuality, really dumb. Their hateful ignorance is surpassed only by their smugness and hypocrisy. I’m not sure what kind of involuntarily celibate losers listen to this garbage on a regular basis, but there’s so much grass they could be touching instead.
2. Great Podcast - It seems all the conservative podcasters have the same topics. However, I enjoy Michael’s voice and his commentary. I don’t agree with his opinion on Boomers. It is too general as if every Boomer screwed everything up. He is also a bit strong on his defense of Catholicism although I appreciate his faith. Liturgy is okay but Christianity is about the condition of the heart. People can be reached in various ways as long as it is approved by God. Otherwise, keep going and I might be convinced to subscribe to Daily Wire.
3. Love this guy! - He delivers the truth with class and discernment… it’s refreshing to listen to MK.. these times we are living in are proof of a spiritual warfare .. I’m proud to follow pods that are not afraid to stand up for what’s right.. to stand for God! FIGHTFORTRUTH Amending on //: next time you have a clueless liberal on your show, promoting abortion (your guest today).. please tell them that if they want to avoid the “negative” aspects of unplanned pregnancy.. DO NOT HAVE SEX out of marriage and maybe that exercises her alleged rights to murder babies
4. Worships Trump - I really used to like Michael Knowles, but recently, his love and obsession with everything Trump is pretty sad. Even as someone that voted for Trump twice I still find it pretty pathetic. It’s borderline worship. Trump can do no wrong. He defends every action Trump has ever done and does, and just shocked it up to being silly old Trump.
5. Non compete agreement- missing an important nuance - Hey no commentater I have heard noticed that Sleepy Joe lamented that the poe fass food verker could not “walk across town” to take another job b/c of non- compete agreements. C’mon Man! Why he/she/zhe gotta be WALKING ACROSS TOWN???? I thought Mayor Pete and Joe wuz putting an EV within reach of evobody!!!
6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Amazing, I was once a lib tard Catholic thanks to you and Ben. I have now woken up and realized basic truths when life begins, marriage is between a man and a women, queer theory and transgenderism is just non sense. Thank you so much Michael love your book “reasons to vote for democrats”
7. Boomers - Good insights from Michael K. & Andrew K. regarding a very spoiled generation. I’m in the Boomers II phase & witnessed my older siblings (Boomers) adopt a materialistic view. They were the first generation to get sucked into defining themselves based on identity mass appeal from TV. Seven older siblings & one TV that became my window into their choices. Choices that I would not have made because I saw that my parents/grandparents would not have become the survivors of the Great Depression & WWII if they were not rugged individuals.
8. Best Daily Wire Host - I came to watch Michael’s show through watching one of Ben Shapiro’s episodes. I honestly think Michael Knowles is a better podcaster then Ben Shapiro or any of the other Daily Wire host. He says what needs to be said boldly and in a loving way that makes you actually think about your actions and not get defensive. I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t have more of a following. It is probably due to his gentle demeanor which doesn’t make people as angry or as shocked at what he says.
Charlie is America's hardest working grassroots activist who has your inside scoop on the biggest news of the day and what's really going on behind the headlines. The founder of Turning Point USA and one of social media's most engaged personalities, Charlie is on the front lines of America’s culture war, mobilizing hundreds of thousands of students on over 2,500 college and high school campuses across the country, bringing you your daily dose of clarity in a sea of chaos all from his signa...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. Charlie is the real deal! - In a backwards world filled with lies, deceit, corruption, and hopelessness Charlie provides hope! By cutting through with facts, solutions and helping the nation remember what we were founded on and how we stay firmly planted in our truth. You simply don’t have the luxury of ignorance in this day and age. You have to pick a side and that side should be on Charlie’s.
2. Bold and factual News! - Charlie and his team are what investigating reporters used to be. I get my fact-checked news from his podcasts to stamp out ignorance, and love that Charlie is unashamed to give glory to God with the non-fake news! Keep up the excellent work, and God bless you and your team for shining the light on the darkness.
3. Hypothetical Breaking News - Suggesting Inequity, rumor has it, that the Obama’s are complaining why they were left out of the classified document searches! Their contention, he was president, and continues to play a bigger unelected part than we know! The resentment was further incensed when, lower echelon, Mike Pence was included, and they weren’t. Another example of Identity Politics, Obama, respectfully known as the Father of!
4. Tim Pool episode - I want to be completely honest. There are some of Charley’s shows that have me completely captivated, and then there’s some others that I really get bored with. This one with Tim Pool… I loved it. I loved hearing how this individual change his beliefs and opinions. I am not a strong Christian, but I grew up going to church until I got older and I don’t go to church anymore. Does that mean I do not believe in God? No! I found a lot of myself in Tim Pool. Do I have Christian beliefs, still? Yes. Thank you Charlie for this episode. That’s one step closer to home.
It’s On. Get to the heart of what makes powerful people tick — in interviews that have them sit back, relax and get grilled. Twice a week, Kara Swisher and her executive producer Nayeema Raza invite a guest to be “On with Kara Swisher.” So why do newsmakers show up? “Smart people,” says Kara, “like difficult questions.” They may even find it fun. Mondays and Thursdays from New York Magazine and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. YOU LOST ME OVER ROYALS - Was so pleased to find your new podcast , as I have been a huge fan (NYT, podcast with Scott) but really….you of all people bashing Meghan and Harry??? They are heroic and there really is no excuse for that dysfunctional royal family. I spend part of the year in London and the tabloids were merciless towards Meghan and Harry. Criminal Andrew got one week of bad press ….Kate got bad press when she was engaged….then, boom, the palace shut down the negative press. But as we now now they threw Meghan and Harry to the dogs for their own benefit . The racism and xenophobia towards Americans (or any “other”) could not be more obvious and blatant. Therefore I found it shocking your insensitive and cluelessness. So what if Meghan and Harry are making a profit while finally being able to tell the truth? You have missed the real story: why does a racist colonial institution still exist and control the media ???
2. Writing this simply for the jan ep on harry - Please don't discount the absolute benefit of expressing suppressed rage which may be what he’s doing. That family may not be worth having a relationship with- it’s possible. He watched helplessly as they alongside the british press, killed his mom. He deserves his voice to be heard. And he deserves to say anything he likes and not be admonished for it. Meghan deserves to be treated with respect, deserves so many apologies from that family and the british press who are the ones only thinking of money while destroying lives -yet they’re silent on andrews disgusting acts. So much vileness from inside that institution, it must be wonderful to be free of it.
3. Geena Davis is remarkable! - Kara’s interview of Geena Davis was so good. Davis has had a varied career and I enjoyed hearing her reprise her roles but the powerful part of the interview is the personal side of her story. All young women need to hear her and read her book. For us older women Davis tells stories that will remind many of us of similar events in our own lives and, hopefully, how much we learned and grew from those experiences. I want to see Davis in a Marvel movie!
4. Geena Davis - I want to commend Geena Davis for a very heartfelt interview. The fact that Ms.Davis was so authentic during her discussion with Ms. Swisher on the impact of Mr. Murray’s abuse of power was so moving. Ms. Davis, bravo for having the courage to weep in public and let the listeners feel the memory of that painful event you felt after all these years. It was powerful and moving at the same time. It made me proud to know women like you are able to be so vulnerable. I hope this interview helped heal some of your pain. May you be free from suffering and feel safe, healthy, happy, and at ease.
5. Kara you are beautiful! - I love Kara Swisher! Her honesty blows my mind. She’s pure and speaks from the heart, so incisively that at times it hurts. I’m amazed at how brave Kara is, allowing her listeners to know who she is, warts and all. I identify with her, but struggle in this life to have her courage. Go Kara Swisher you are wonderful!!!!
6. Done! Unfollowed - The Piers Morgan interview was just plain lazy. The last episode is a canonization of Steve Jobs. Oh, if only Steve were here, the world wouldn’t be as polarized. Steve Jobs was no saint. Apple almost died, Microsoft’s cash infusion saved them. He did recognize talent and exploited them for his own purposes. Did he donate his vast fortune to help the world he loved? NO! He left it up his wife- hopefully she’ll use that fortune for good, but Melinda and MacKenzie are doing major things now. Steve Jobs was a man who didn’t allow his wife to get a dryer or sofa for years because none fit his exacting standards. His standards- not his wife’s. I’m glad she admitted that. Kara is too busy burnishing his halo. Recycle? Does Apple take broken or used product and recycle? NOPE. Love that Apple is the best product re: privacy, but that’s their business model. Not due to St. Steve. The wealthy will pay for more privacy, the poor lose privacy because their data subsidizes the cost of their phone. Interesting that Wozniak is not on the panel. Kara is feared? Hardly.
7. Ugh - Cheesy sound effects and Chris Cuomo for the launch interview. Bleh. Her cohost has a smooth voice but added little other standard banal commentary. I recommend she tries being more authentic like Scott G or George Hahn as opposed to polished and pc. I’m a fan of Kara Swisher but was disappointed in the first episode. I hope it gets better. ——— Update Dec : The cohost,Neema, has quickly become a favorite of mine. I really enjoy the discussions she has with Kara before Kara interviews her next guest. Neema is intelligent, worldly and brings a different insight and perspective to the show. As for the show itself - well, the opening “joke” is always weak. Sorry Kara, you’re funny when you’re off the cuff, but not when doing your open ring one liner attempts at sarcasm. My bigger issue is the guests being interviewed. Piers Morgan? Noel Roth? Bleh. I’m a big fan of pivot and mostly enjoyed Kara’s previous podcast, but I could care less to hear from CEOs jabbering market speak much less blowhard infotainers like Piers. I will be looking for a new podcast.
8. Great interview style (guest suggestion) - Thank you for sharing yourself and providing the most balanced discussions I have heard. I very much enjoy your interview style. After being frustrated with the “twitter files” reporting and feeling completely aggravated by the behavior of Bari Weiss, I feel you are needed! I am not a fan of hers but force myself to listen because I often feel she adds a semi rational view for another perspective. However her coverage of this latest Hunter nonsense needs to be aggressively challenged. Contemplating whom I would like to take on that challenge, you are the only name I could think of. I wonder if she would come on with you and discuss her reporting. Peace and Equality
Every Tuesday and Friday, tech journalist Kara Swisher and NYU Professor Scott Galloway offer sharp, unfiltered insights into the biggest stories in tech, business, and politics. They make bold predictions, pick winners and losers, and bicker and banter like no one else. After all, with great power comes great scrutiny. From New York Magazine and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Too much name-dropping - Scott Galloway is very interesting. Kara Swisher name-drops constantly. The patter about travel sounds like bragging and is boring. A minute or two of pleasent banter about life is fine, but it feels like being seated next to two people on a plane who can’t stop talking about themselves. Again, I think there are interesting insights here but the constant bragging about their lives gets old.
2. Kara ‘n Master - March : of Pod: “Tesla’s remarkable … it’s obviously overvalued.” Hence, children, we hear what and who Kara values above all else - Her Master Elan and Share Price “Supportive of Elan” As per Kara’s underling on December. Nah. Try blindly obedient for years. Kara knows who makes those offshore deposits, and when to hide, such as last week when Elon blew up Twitter and Tesla and Kara ran not one but two Best Ofs and otherwise said nothing.
3. Kara is annoying - I find Kara Swisher super annoying with her constant interruptions of other people talking with yeah, yeah, go ahead yeah but, anyway, and so on. Hey Kara, maybe you need to go back to the drawing board and learn professional hosting skills. Learn to zip it. Second, she does this annoying thing of saying “anyway” like a hundred times during a show. Third, she goes into an unintelligible mumbling thing speaking fast under her breath and then STARTS SHOUTING! Fourth, she is constantly sick with an unlistenable voice that should not be podcasting. I like listening to Scott, the other half, but find Kara Swisher much too annoying.
4. Would be five stars, but… - I absolutely love this show, but only because of Scott Galloway who always establishes interesting lines of thinking, and projects original observations as well as very creative/fresh opinions. Kara is an insufferable, namedropping, self-ingratiating egomaniac, and has been for years. Good God. Please just go do your other podcast and let Scott (and a new cohost of his choice) rock!
5. Love the show - Request to pivot I know this isn’t the correct way to ask questions or make requests but I can’t find the right channel (I tried Pivot web page). Anyway I just listened to an interview of Paul Ryan by Charlie Sykes. I have wanted to ask if one or both of you could interview Charlie. He is a smart, articulate, open minded conservative (I am a flaming liberal). I really like the guy. But Paul Ryan pisd me off because I don’t think he has his facts right. He is a devotee of Ronald Reagan who I think is responsible for all the negativity about government and governmental spending in the US today. So I would love it if one or both of you could interview both Charlie S. and Paul R. You are both well versed in facts so you could more appropriately confront Ryan on his questionable grasp of reality. He is entitled to his opinions even if I think they’re wrong headed. I hope you get this - I suppose I could call your voice mail. Maybe if I don’t get a response I will do that. Thanks! Love you both and all your podcasts although Pivot is my favorite.
6. Can't do it anymore - A couple years ago, I enjoyed this pod. Lately, K&S have devolved into their worst habits. Kara can't keep herself from interrupting everyone to plug how close she is to founders, how brilliant she is, how amazing her family is - the need for recognition and self aggrandizement is odd for someone in her position. Scott is an economic-growth-confused, capitalism-loving sentient edible who repeats obvious business and tech talking points (e.g., houses are expensive, hybrid work is here to stay, Elon is bad for Twitter, etc.). They rarely have on guests who challenge their thinking or provide valuable insight about the world. It's disappointing.
7. Why they hate Jews and Israel so much? :( - I can offer some general advice on how to create a podcast that promotes anti-racism and inclusivity: Educate yourself on anti-racism: Before starting a podcast on anti-racism, it is important to educate yourself on what racism is, how it manifests, and its impact on society. You can read books, attend workshops, or engage in online discussions on the topic.
Diversify your guests: Ensure that you invite guests from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to share their experiences and insights on the topic. This will provide a well-rounded perspective on the issue of racism.
Be respectful and mindful of language: It is important to use language that is inclusive, respectful, and sensitive to the experiences of others. Avoid using language that is derogatory, offensive, or demeaning.
Avoid perpetuating stereotypes: Stereotypes can perpetuate harmful ideas and biases, so it is important to avoid making assumptions about groups of people based on their race or ethnicity.
Encourage open and honest dialogue: Encourage open and honest dialogue among your guests and listeners. Provide a safe space for people to share their experiences and perspectives, and ensure that all voices are heard and respected.
Remember, promoting anti-racism is a serious and important topic. It is important to approach it with sensitivity, empathy, and a willingness to learn and grow
8. The hosts gripe me - I was introduced to Kara from the All Things D Steve Jobs interviews. I’ve listened to this show for a over a year now and while the topics are up my alley, their constant bickering (Elon Musk is a jerk, big tech is bad, left leaning politics) have taken its toll and makes me want to not listen anymore. Like jeez, you spend your career bashing Mark Zuckerberg and then you get pissy about him not wanting to talk to you cause your _KaRa SwIsHer_ like get lost. I prolly won’t stop listening but I think this forum brings out Kara (and Scott’s) bad sides in a lot of ways.
Care about free speech? Tired of political correctness? Join Dave Rubin for real conversations, real news, and one-on-one interviews with some of the most intriguing names in America today as they break down politics and current events.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. You are still wrong on this… - Florida is not free. Have you ever been to Broward County Dave? There are at least twenty counties in the not so free state of Florida that ignore the law, and push woke ideologies. In these blue counties, The Governor and his policies do not exist. You ignore these areas, and the citizens there every time you teenage girl squeal about “The Free State of Florida.” Look into your own backyard. Do your next book signing at the intersection of Prospect and Commercial around midnight, and see how the hundreds of street racers and gang members receive your enthusiasm.
2. Thank You - I just listened to the podcast with Dr. Robert Malone. This should be broadcast through the streets of the world. Not to convince anyone to change their mind but to get fellow humans to think for themselves, do their own research before they “trust” the government or any tv announcer that they know better what is good for you and your loved ones. So. Thanks for trying to open the truth gates. Love this podcast and appreciate the positive outlook Dave Rubin expresses. I look forward to the future and will be listening.
3. Great - A very good podcast from a gay liberal man I thought I'd never agree with or much like But I really believe now he is a good honest, man I might not agree with everything he says If he ran for office Dog catcher , public school board or senator I'd vote for him against any democrat I hope he can finally get through all the liberals thick heads and bring them back to sanity
4. Grami - Thanks to your guests, Libby & Josh and to their journalistic careers, it is reaffirming to listen to a younger generation use common sense navigation into the issues we all face in living everyday. Thank you Dave for your unwavering stances on writes and wrongs towards views, choices and general evaluations of politics! It really is helpful to plain, ordinary not-so-bold folk, like me, who hope to live a good life yet want to understand world directions responsibly (especially thru the horrors of the pandemonium) If I had had another son, he would be just like you! Congratulations on becoming a father! Best wishes into the years ahead! Peace
5. Excellant podcast - Truly a great podcast.
Oh and as to Sesantis' speach, it reminded me of John Anderson's song Seminole Wind. You heard the Golden Girls though?? Dave, come on man!
Love ya, keep it up and congrats on the babies. Kids are the one thing on this universe that can melt your heart and then seconds later have you frustrated enough to chew through steel, but you love every day of it.
6. So informative! - Fabulous conversation with Harmeet Dhillion! She’s an extraordinary, accomplished woman who has my support for Chair of the RNC.
I appreciate that Dave allows his guests to freely answer the questions, but at the same time affords the guest to adlib and convey the message they need to share.
7. The best! - I love Dave’s delivery of the information and also that he comes at it from a different life style than I but he holds to the truth. I’m sure that some of the issues are compacted for him but he addresses them with the scales of truth and Justus for all. I really wish that Dave would do rallies for high schools, they are the people that we have to get this kind of information to so they get some kind balance. They are our future. Thank you Dave
8. Fast and loose with the facts - Mentions. Avenatti is going to jail, without mentioning that he’s already in the federal pen, nor that the new sentence is consecutive with the one he’s already serving. Also, there’s a lot of rehash of what other conservative commentators have already said. Check your facts and offer something other than what’s already been said.
Mark Levin is one of the hottest talk radio hosts in America. A prominent conservative commentator, best-selling author and constitutional scholar, Mark offers fresh takes on daily news headlines and dissects important events of the day. Heard weeknights on nearly 400 radio stations, Levin is loved in every corner of America. He cuts through the noise with his passion and intellect, often saying things others won’t. Or as Mark himself would declare: “That’s right. I said it!”
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Chinese Spy Balloon - Saturday February . Rick Zeoli’s Podcast substitute for Levin is very informative. I think we can’t just let that Chinese Spy Balloon drift across our nation. Bring it down in one whole piece so that we can thoroughly investigate it. Biden is not on our side- he will end up listed as America’s Worst President.
2. Merit and Mark Levin, the Great One - In a time when merit is becoming passe’ let me emphasize that relevancy, accuracy of information, and merit do matter in a civil, free society. Mark Levin helps give radio or podcast listeners a chance to hear and learn such pertinent, accurate information about the serious issues facing us today. He educates, enlightens, and advocates listeners about our Constitution, Justice, and a civil society. As a former Chief of Staff in the Reagan Justice Dept, Mark understands how DC works - the good and bad. Also being the brilliant Constitutional lawyer and fighter for limited govt that he is, Mark still has contact with most Constitutional conservatives in DC today. If you want to know the real truth of what’s happening in DC, and most things political and societal, listen to Mark. He’s the Great One, who is worthy of his nickname.
3. Establishment hack??? - You people criticizing Marks support for the ukrain war don’t know anything about history. Let me ask you. Would you say that WWII was a war the USA should have stayed out of? What’s going on in Eastern Europe right now is almost a mirror of what happened starting in and changed in AND THE WORLD TODAY IS STILL FEELING THE FX FROM WWII. IF RUSSIA IS ALLOWED TO INJEST ITS RD COUNTRY WHICH Ukrai is then Russia will continue west rebuilding the USSR and becoming the threat it was in through . Millions of people died because of ignorant people not knowing history. Anybody criticizing the us and nato helping out Ukraine better learn their history.
4. Just Sad - As a long time listener of the show ( years) I can no longer support Mr. Levin. A great scholar of history and very intelligent, but has proved to be a sell out to the established order. From his take on the Ukraine war, to the recent events surrounding the speaker of the house, he has proved that his opinions are that of the establishment and that he no longer understands the conservative voter. He can be fun to listen to and you may agree with him on a lot of things, but just know that his perspective is coming for an outdated loyalty to the Republican establishment. Sure he calls out some of them, but in the end toes the party line when it is personally beneficial.
5. Stay out of Ohio Politics - You blame the voters for this debacle??? How much have you made off your book, while all you do is bloviate? If you were a leader, you would give them out free to get the people educated. But no… you need the $$$. Cry harder Mark. Levin is a grifter talking a good conservative game. He endorses three of the Republican rebels. And deflects his responsibility for supporting them. He is worth over million dollars and constantly pushes his books. If they were really important, he would give them away to save the Republic. He has shown to be a “Conservative Commentator” that this election cycle has proven to only talk conservative values to keep his meal ticket. Unfortunately, Rush brought him onto radio. Stop supporting this ridiculous blow hard.
6. The same mistake - Mark pushed the nomination of sneaky Mitch
to bring the party together; what a mistake!
Now, he is pushing another character that is another flop republican speaker who will protect the swamp! Mark is a great thinker, and that is why I’m disappointed with this podcast. Long live the last minute omnibus payed by the house.
7. Dec show - Pretty disappointed after listening to today’s show. I imagine it would not have been allowed without being challenged if Levin was on, maybe not. One of the first several callers was pretty disgusting labeling trump supporters as “cultists”. Not surprising he was from LA and also turned it into a race conversation, immediately considering that wing white nationalists. Absolutely no rebuke from the host. Unsubscribed and will never again listen on here, thanks mark levin.
8. I still don’t believe you about Russia and Ukraine… - On // The Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz podcast featured Lara Logan reporting on the situation involving Russia & Ukraine. And the information that she presented reinforces my belief that Mr. Levin is flat out wrong. I would love for him to invite her on the show In addition it would seem that actions undertaken by our own Government, to include the CIA, in embracing the enemies of the Jewish people were every bit as egregious as the NYT’s coverup of the Holocaust.. (On July I posted): I have been a fan of Mr. Levin for years. I buy and read his books. When Rush passed away, for me Mr. Levin was the natural go to. However of late I have some points of contention with him. I have heard with my own ears his jingoism with regar to Russia. And just because I don’t believe we’re getting all the relevant facts about what exactly is going on in Ukraine and WHy — doesn’t make me a Putinite. If anything, Mr. Levin it makes you sound like a Leftist by trying to slap derogatory labels on those of us who appreciate this country and our Constitution the same as you. I heard Mr. Levin say that to use the term “Neo-Con” was a racial slur against the Jewish people? I have never heard of that . And it sounds a lot like BLM trying to label Whites and “White-adjacent” who hold conservative views as racists. In short, I recognize Leftists’ tactics and it looks to me that Mr Levin is using them against members of his own conservative family. And if I am to be honest, the more he does so it erodes his credibility, with me anyway. I can hardly believe I’m saying it, but I tend to give more credence to a couple of the “backbenchers” on the topic of Russia & Ukraine. In for a penny in for a pound: Has their been ANY Military engagement undertaken by the United States in recent history that Mr. Levin DID NOT support?
David Remnick is joined by The New Yorker’s award-winning writers, editors and artists to present a weekly mix of profiles, storytelling, and insightful conversations about the issues that matter — plus an occasional blast of comic genius from the magazine’s legendary Shouts and Murmurs page. The New Yorker has set a standard in journalism for generations and The New Yorker Radio Hour gives it a voice on public radio for the first time. Produced by The New Yorker and WNYC Studios. WNYC S...
Release date: 2023-03-03
1. Covid - years later - I was surprised to hear scant discussion about major studies that have come out linking mild to severe cases of Covid to a higher percentage of heart incidences among even younger age groups. Ditto to no discussion about long Covid, a tight workforce due to such a high death rate in the US. As well as a workforce that is asked to return to little or no air quality mitigation (co monitors, hepa filtration). I’m also curious where the research that schools are not vectors of spread comes from. Most studies I have read point to them being a large point of spread.
2. Just fine me!!! - As a listener with an average to low IQ I marvel at most shows. Please feel free to talk over my head, as I love the challenges and always look up new word in hope of vocabulary development-so as to trick folks into thinking I might be smarter than I am. Your efforts are one of the week’s highlights. Sincerely, VictorStabin.com
3. Lifelong New Yorker reader - The New Yorker, ever present at my parent’s house and now at mine, helped me learn to read and to appreciate great writing. David Remnick has kept the magazine relevant and has maintained a higher overall quality than almost any other I can think, in this age of declining readership. Kudos to him and the entire New Yorker staff for that and for this “New Yorker lite” cast.
4. David Does His Best, Given His Listenership - A quick review of David's reviews will tell you the low IQ individual who rails on this show. I can't help but think that David has to lean towards this bottom of the barrel human when curating shows now. I know that he doesn't have the narrow opinions that his audience demands. I first discovered David in his outstanding interview of Philip Roth. When left to his own devices, he soars. I really appreciated the Joan Didion tribute he did upon her passing. David is a good man, with a bad audience, so I forgive when he slips into their ignorance.
5. On the Roe episode - We really need to encourage young people to register to vote and bring friends and vote. You know the simple math, we need to gain a few Dem Senators and retain the House to protect and codify marriage equality, a woman’s right to choose, birth control, etc. To suggest otw is a bit disingenuous. Bernie, FDR or Obama could not get Sinema and Manchin to carve out the filibuster or nix it entirely. They are both voting with conservatives and beholden to special interests you get the nation. Yes we need better messaging y’day on the extremism of the GQP and that is coming I believe. But do not discourage young ppl to think it’s hopeless when it’s not. You well know the Dem Party is the only institution that can help save our Democratic Republic and fight off the very real Christofascist cult that is trying to destroy our liberties and freedoms. Encourage them to fight and vice more power not less to Dems. We could not have a weaker hold on the Senate and with those two we clearly need more liberal Senators.
6. Poland CPAC - Remnick your interview with Marantz was disturbing.
You never intervened to ask what an “Epistemic Universe” view was in Marantz’s rant on our USA political and Republican Party in particular future. Orbon is Putins puppet. He has rewritten Poland’s constitution times! None of his Autocratic policies are illegal because his strong armed agenda is protected by the very constitution he’s rewritten.
7. Ukrainian diplomat - Episode featuring Ukrainian diplomat Kyslytsya is an extremely biased inaccurate portrayal of the current situation in the Ukraine. Russia is decidedly winning conflict & this diplomat is completely delusional if he thinks Russia is going to lose the operation and have to move out. The New Yorker is feeding is subscribers garbage & its coverage is dishonest. Full of disinformation & misinformation
8. Interview with Ukrainian ambassador to the un is amazing - Maybe others know Ambassador Kyslytsya better than I but this interview was both inspiring and heartbreaking. The New Yorker has an amazing team in and around Russia and Ukraine. I don’t want to say too much, listen to the conversation yourself.
American democracy is being threatened, and *Rick Wilson* knows exactly who is responsible. In each episode, Rick calls out those who are the enemies of democracy and exposes their treachery- because sunlight is the best disinfectant. https://bit.ly/3P82A5g
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Love this podcast - Rick, I don't know if people know this is a new generation of young cops training each other because many have retired or left the profession, there's a new generation of police now, and need more training. More Trainers need to be brought in, we have kids who have a year or two of training brand-new kids, in blue states, I know a lot of mid-career police have left for Texas, Florida, and Idaho. Soon the remainder of the boomers will be leaving and all parts of the criminal justice system will have a bigger hole of hundreds more officers leaving who was hired around Clinton’s era. You have court officers, Jail, and police in a staffing crisis right now with more retiring soon.
2. Appreciation - Mr. Wilson:
You, Nicole Wallace, and Rachel Maddow are in a superlative class all your own and are my exquisite Favorites! The three of you help me to safeguard my soul and my sanity from the repugnant mendacity and Fascism of the MAGA cultists.
Brother, please be gracious enough to remove the soul-crushing, Stygian voice of MTG from your opening intro. She is of the wrong spirit. Hearing her voice induces cringing.
You are to be commended for your sold-out, tireless commitment to preserving and advancing our constitutional democracy. Plaudits and accolades, my Brother!
3. Assassination attempt of Nancy Pelosi - Hi Rick, thanks for this podcast and all you are doing to defend democracy. I am tired of the fallacy surrounding the terrible Paul Pelosi attack that fails to mention that this was an assassination attempt on Nancy Pelosi. The vile attack on her husband occurred when the attacker realized that Nancy was not home. Political violence will probably increase so we must acknowledge that this was an assassination attempt in hopes of searing that into the minds of the thinking American public.
4. Rick Wilson never disappoints - The pro democracy movement is so lucky to have Rick Wilson on our side- someone who knows the other side so well and how to dish it back to them. I have learned so much from him over the last few years and this podcast will just give me more knowledge- even the things I don’t want to hear.
5. The Pot Calling The Kettle Black - Episode description reads: “ Danielle laughed & then cried when she heard about Kevin McCarthy putting Santos on the Science Committee. But Andy has a theory for why that happened in the first place.” That sums up poor direction podcast went when Molly left. Now we are now subject to Danielle’s histrionics & vulgarities. She has none of Molly’s insights or sophistication. While I’m no fan of MTG, when Danielle claimed on air that MTG acts juvenile, I thought that’s certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Grow up please! I’ve heard enough to unfollow.
6. Essential - Yelling at the television doesn’t work. We need strategies and tactics. Rick Wilson is a self admitted reformed @sshole and, as it turns out, a passionate defender of democracy. That makes him our @sshole and one of the very few who understands how to defeat the radical right. This pod is Rick distilled to his essence as he interviews people who know things. Think about that phrase. “People who know things.” He elicits knowledge. It’s bracing because it can be harsh medicine to those of us who want to cling to a bit of naïveté. But it’s not cruel or devious. Rick has a surprising amount of humanity within his curmudgeoninity (TM).
7. He is on a mission to save us from the MAGA cult - Rick has the background as a former Republican strategist (when it was a normal party - with conservative policies). He has great guest, doesn’t mince words - lots of f bomb’s, takes on his former party that has been hijack by an Orange Prophet that rule with absolute power and leads a party MAGA cult. Rick tells the truth using humor & stories about how we got here & what we MUST do to get this freak show cult group out of power
8. Miles Taylor episode was awful - Couldn’t listen to the whole podcast. The bit about Parties not having a “cool brand” was a turn off to me. The Democrat’s do have a brand! Pro-choice, pro-democracy, pro-environment, pro-workers and unions, pro-infrastructure, pro-affordable health care, pro-social security, pro-Medicare, pro-Medicaid, pro-compassion for LGBTQ students, pro-libraries, pro-civil rights! Etc
NBC News’ Meet the Press is the longest-running television show in history. If it’s Sunday, it’s Meet the Press with Chuck Todd. Meet the Press NOW airs weekdays at 4PM ET on NBC News NOW.
Release date: 2023-03-05
1. Stop Equivocating! - I can't tell you how exhausting it is to hear everyone on this show doing their snarky gotcha when there's some insignificant drama on the Left and foaming at the mouth to always pretend like what one side did is in the same UNIVERSE of the other. There's no equivocation to most of the fake controversies this show covers. I can't even after this week bending-over-backwards to bothsides the Biden documents that were given back almost immediately, with several statements admitting this was a mistake, and a man who was given months to give back documents he KNEW HE HAD, and literally said they were his, and probably still has more we don't know of, given how many were found and no one knows about what he has at other properties. You wanna be a real news show, stop saying common voters won't understand and then not provide a single shred of context or making any distinctions to events like these. As far as I see it Fox News is a purposeful disinformation machine, but excluding the crucial and key information for events like this recent ones makes most of the Sunday shows like this no better. And if it turns out that Hunter Biden is a Russian spy or something un, report that too. Like I need to say that, it's all about sensationalism and false equivelance, can't imagine the news when there's an actual event coming from the left. Just be honest with your viewers. It's gross, and you guys need to do better. End of rant.
2. There are more recent laws on tech than the s - DMCA (digital mill. copyright act) regulated content on internet and how it would be ajudicated. This law concentrates on copyright activity but, through that process, regulates tech's activities by making them accountable for their actions, as well as their inaction. What tech doesn't like is the responsibility because it is an industry built on open-source, growth through creative sharing, but with disregard to the financial rights of anyone. That was their fighting chant until they found ways to utilize that content for their profit, then they wanted open-protection, an opportunity to grow wealth without limits. That's not a new idea in US industry. It is just a new industry where the people in charge of regulating it have too little personal knowledge. They lack the ability to comprehend solutions because there is no roadmap through the problems without getting the industry leaders included in the conversation. That makes it hard to keep the People's interests at the forefront.
3. Quality over Quantity - Signed up for a weekly, ended up with a daily. I’ve had to unsubscribe from a few different podcasts that have done the same thing. More isn’t always better. Always leave your audience wanting more & not with the feeling that listening to your program becomes more of a chore than a treat.
4. Audio issues starting week of / - If it’s Sunday, it’s Meet the Press. And if it’s the Meet The Press podcast as of lately, there has been some significant issues with the audio. The audio will stop playing and make a terribly annoying sound when played through my iPhone. Otherwise, great show. La Cheeserie.
5. Love Meet The Press! - I love the show itself but, I have a hard time listening because Chuck Todd is just….awful. He hardly ever fspeaks truth to power, he allows false information to be said on the show but, never fires back disputing false claims or lies by some of the guests. He just moves on to the ne t question. Getting correct information out there is a lot better than asking a lot of questions. He never challenges those that he actually should. Please consider a new host, maybe Kristen Welker or Chris Jansing. Personally, I like the show a lot better, when they guest host. I want to give this stars but, I just can’t yet.
6. I subscribed to get the Sunday show podcast, not the daily ones - I figured out how to delete the daily shows which are unpolished and long (who has time for a minute daily show?). But I wish NBC would separate the Sunday shows from the daily feeds. I still have to spend time deleting them. If you would just give me the Sunday show, I’ll give it a star rating.
7. Separate the daily and weekly shows - I have listened to the podcast for MTP every week for more than years. I like the content and the generally balanced discussion that happens. But when you changed to add the daily podcast, it ruined the podcast. I get you are trying to get audience for the new show, but let me just enjoy what I signed up for - the weekly MTP podcast. You are dangerously close to losing a long time subscriber.
8. If it’s a WEEKDAY, it’s Meet The Press - The decision to start including a daily show (MTP NOW) to this podcast feed was a mistake. I’m ending my subscription. It feels like you started taking advantage of it. If you want to include an occasional teaser about a daily show, that’s fine. But don’t force one on me. MTP is a weekly show.
No Spin. Just Facts. Always looking out for you. Head to BillOReilly.com for more analysis.
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. All shows - I really like your podcasts they are so interesting. Better news coming from your shows than anywhere else. Keep up the awesome work Bill must have the best ratings. Love all your podcasts Living in NNY, fired from my job for mandates then fuel oil for home heating is $ for gallons up dollars since weeks ago. I use gallons of fuel in one month over the winter months. It’s going to be a hard winter. Fuel oil per gallons have dropped in price from a gallons to a gallons. Paying more than twice now than when trump was in office.
2. Repeating segments - It’s getting too much - not talking about the weekend ‘best of’ - repeating segments within shows even on same day. Once I’ve heard it before I immediately delete episode. Maybe do less than /day and don’t burden your listeners with reading the same mail multiple times a week - new content or no content.
3. Love him or hate him, Bill is a truth seeker - I appreciate the level head and fairness (sometimes to a fault) Bill brings to the political discourse. His work ethic is nd to none, and he strives to get at the truth through his impressive network of connections. People love to hate on the man (look at his -star ratings, then his -star ratings, and then the lack of anything in between LOL). The naysayers discredit his impressive body of work as author and commentator, because of the sensational way he left Fox News, settling out of court on the advice of his council, which faced never ending court costs in the millions otherwise…Is it fair to discount Bill entirely based on this? Heck no. People deserve redemption for their mistakes if they acknowledge those mistakes, learn from them, and make life changes for the betterment of themselves. From what I can see this describes O’Reilly. Bill is a fair arbiter and invites any challenge if you can show him the facts and back up your assertions. The way he can kick it around with Chris Cuomo (albeit in a friendly manner) is proof positive of this, and to the chagrin of many that reside on the polar ends of discourse, who only listen to those that reinforce their own biases. Glad to see Bill got out of the Funhouse Mirror that is Fox News and is now experiencing success as his own boss, with no executive producers breathing down his neck.
4. Not Good - I can’t listen anymore. I love Bill and would really like to listen to this podcast, but it is so bad I just can’t. The sound quality is really terrible. I’ll be listening to Bill’s wonderful voice and interesting opinion but it’s a little quiet even when on a high volume, like he’s whispering in my ear. Then BAM, every - minutes a casino add is blared into my ear at a volume that physically hurts. Sorry Bill, get your crap together and I’ll tune back in.
5. Immigration welfare, apartment’s, education, etc. - Mr. Bill Reilly, I am not too sure if I am right regarding this complaint, but the people who have crossed the border, which is most likely in the millions, get welfare, education, apartments, jobs, help in trying to understand the English language, and most likely help in bring forth a baby, for nothing. Now I must complain about the rise in health cost. My Daughter, who drives a bus in upstate New York for the Kingston School District was on a medical leave for Breast Cancer. At one time she paid $. a month, then it went to $. a month, now she pays $. a month, that’s an increase of over $. a month, also she must pay $,. before the insurance kicks in. This is a complete disgrace and I must blame it on Mr. Biden for his policy of raising the cost of electric cars, high oil bills, higher gas bills, higher food bills, shutting down the XL pipeline and getting oil from Russia. We should be able to work, but China is going to outdo us in everything, even buying land in order to feed their people. I must put the blame on Mr. Biden for raising the health cost and medical prescriptions cost. I really feel since the illegal aliens have crossed the border, our health cost and food costs will continue to go sky high in order to hel these immigrants get what they want. Peter Polis .
6. Billy - Excellent podcast Bill O” Reilly excellent podcast stars ! Bill Millions of America dismisses the dangers Of voting Democrat . Talking points Memo you Bill walk us through Donald Trump’s announcement. What does it mean for the country? Former Congressman Dennis Ross R-FL . The no-spin news for an informative reaction to trump and insight into what to expect from the Republican presidential frontrunners and a Republican Houes. California continues to to hold up the GOP House victory The latest on which missille struck Poland as part Russia -Urkanie war
This in History Al Capone is released from prison Final Thoughts Why is Bill off on Thursday
7. Love the election analysis - I am as shocked as Bill. How can anyone vote for the current Democrats. Back in when the country rejected Clinton’s plans, forced Clinton and the new Republican Congress to work together. Welfare reform was big and bipartisan. With this election, it appears to Biden that he has more support than he does. But so many people just vote their party or worried about personalities that they are not watching the road and are going to drive right off the cliff.
8. Great interview with Jann Wenner - It’s nice to hear another point of view which helps explain the reasoning of the liberal side. Maybe now I’ll be more compassionate with my friends and family members who have called me an idiot while I’m discussing political facts. That’s the general response I get, without any insight as to why I’m wrong. You, Bill, have provided an insight into their way of thinking and also their own reasoning of what compassion is for others. Thank you for continuing to be fair and balanced.
Upbeat and in-depth, Relatable with Allie Beth Stuckey breaks down the latest in culture, news, theology & politics from a Christian, conservative perspective. Allie’s fresh analysis of the most important issues provides an entertaining and effective way to stay in the know.
Release date: 2023-03-02
1. Love Allie! - I just got done listening to the birth center podcast and I loved it so much. I was in need of some good news in the middle of so many horrible things we have going on culturally. The Amazon guy story made me cry! So thankful for birth centers and what they are doing to save life’s if babies and women. Thank you for this good news today.
2. Gifted speaker - I appreciate Allie’s rational and intelligent way of addressing today’s issues through the lens of a Christian. She is bold and unapologetic in speaking truth that she backs with Scripture. I appreciate her humor as well, which keeps things light when appropriate. Allie definitely has a gift from the Lord and it’s clear she is doing exactly what she was created to do.
3. Favorite Podcast - I look forward to each new episode. I’m a conservative minority woman living in southern California. It’s nice to know there are still folks out there with common sense. I rely on podcasts like Allie’s for news and pop culture updates, since most mainstream media outlets can’t be trusted these days. I appreciate all the thoughtfulness and effort put into these podcasts not only by Allie, but her staff as well. Great work and God speed!
4. Great Commentaries & Talks - Great commentaries on current day issues from a conservative, reformed Biblical standpoint. Allie Beth exposes woke culture for what it is. She is excellent at articulating well thought out arguments. I especially appreciate how she consistently ties in the gospel to her talks. We are completely dead in our sin and without any hope for deliverance except through salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ’s death on the cross and resurrection to free us from our bondage to sin. Praise God that we can have new life in Him!
5. Listen Daily for Relatable Conversations - I listen almost daily to this show. She has some great conversations with people, some I’ve heard of and often new perspectives. Interesting topics and a great perspective on culture and current events. I almost always agree with Allie, but sometimes I don’t or it gives me pause to stop and consider a new fact/perspective. Highly recommend.
6. Gold Ad - Absolutely love this podcast and everything Ally stands for! Mainly here to say the ad about selling your k and changing to gold. As a financial advisor that is the worst thing people can do for their k. Precious medals will never grow your k to allow you to retire. I just hate that people may be doing this and thinking they can retire in the future with those investments. Precious metals do not keep up with inflation which means your k is not growing to allow retirement. Your investments need to keep pace with inflation or beat inflation.
7. A light in the darkness - Allie is a light in a dark world, she is a beacon of hope for other like-minded mamas, like myself— a reminder that everyone isn’t completely crazy! Truth is still truth. I am SO thankful for her dedication to bringing a Biblical worldview to the news realm where so often it is inundated with lies and cultural “norms” that are anything but Christ-like. Thank you, Allie, for the work that you do. Thank you for speaking truth and sharing stories that matter. Thank you for standing up for what is right and for always sharing the gospel.
8. Allie is brave to fight against a world that hates God - I think it is refreshing to see a younger woman today, who is in the world but not of the world. She speaks on so many controversial issues that we see in society and backs up her claims through the Bible. She stands very firm in her beliefs and clearly believes Jesus is better than being accepted by everyone.
The Peabody Award-winning On the Media podcast is your guide to examining how the media sausage is made. Host Brooke Gladstone examines threats to free speech and government transparency, cast a skeptical eye on media coverage of the week’s big stories and unravel hidden political narratives in everything we read, watch and hear.
Release date: 2023-03-01
1. Single best and most important podcast - I have podcasts in my feed. On The Media is the most important one, covering critical current events and history, through the lens of how they are covered in the media. And one of few podcasts I donate to. Incredibly smart and entertaining and short enough to digest. Thank you Brooke!
2. Capitalism in question - “Who Profits” is a thoughtful and thought provoking episode that invites listeners, in a signature On the Media way, to think carefully about what one knows about the capitalist economic system and what other versions of economic relationships are possible. I’ve had terribly difficult time following the reasoning of anti-government economic appeals in the west; this episode offers some revealing insights into messaging and motives
3. “Off the Rails” indeed - This week’s show is all over the place. What does Erdogan’s or the UN’s slow response to the earthquake have to do with the media? Lots of hearsay on what railworkers were allegedly warning about before the derailment, like from a union advocate, with few facts. And then a scaremongering segment on bird flu. This episode is mostly the kind of fly-by, quick-hit, factless reporting that OTM usually denounces. What a mess.
4. Remains Essential - I figured that after Bob Garfield left, who I still miss, the show would falter. So a ton of credit goes to Brooke Gladstone and the members of the team or doing their best to fill that vacuum, because On the Media remains essential listening. Honestly if the the show was mandatory, akin to the Pledge of Allegiance in schools, we’d have a much more informed public and robust Democracy. No exaggeration.
5. Sorry, That’s Classified - This shows further fear mongering about Julian Assange and Edward Snowden is absolutely disgusting! Julian Assange has been imprisoned for a decade, serving the last three years in the UK’s Belmarsh prison. He is an Australian citizen being hounded by the US & UK and every single journalist is any country should be ashamed of themselves for not supporting this man! OMG I hated this broadcast!!!!!!!!!
6. It just doesn’t get better than OTM! - Brooke and the team deserve medals and laurel crowns for the work they do, week in, week out, year in, year out. Story after story, one of the most keenly intelligent, insightful, nuanced, witty, funny, deeply researched and thoughtfully produced and crafted shows in existence. Always with a skeptical eye backed up with experience and deep knowledge, yet without falling into cynicism or jadedness. Still curious and sometimes fulll of awe and amusement. It’s not small thing that I profoundly trust this show, and everyone who makes it happen. Keep the fire burning. You are a public service!
7. Used to be a great show - Im gonna drop this subscription Im sorry to say, it used to be a GREAT show but now its all focused on how evil republicans are. Geez, youre talking about the MEDIA…. extremists are on both sides, why focus on one side. It is funny that this show covering the media does exactly the slanted one sided reporting they all do
8. Terrible sound design in episode two - Reflection on mass media itself is important. This show mostly has great content. The most recent Divided Dial miniseries is no exception. But the second episode of the series has such horrible background “music” that the I thought my phone mixed up sounds from a music app! I nearly didn’t finish the episode because it was extremely hard to understand her words when the stupid “music” was playing.
Longtime Atlantic tech, culture and political writer Derek Thompson cuts through all the noise surrounding the big questions and headlines that matter to you in his new podcast Plain English. Hear Derek and guests engage the news with clear viewpoints and memorable takeaways. New episodes drop every Tuesday and Friday, and if you've got a topic you want discussed, shoot us an email at email@example.com! You can also find us on tiktok at www.tiktok.com/@plainenglish_
Release date: 2023-02-28
1. Spotify vacation - Can you do a plain English on why it seems most ringer pods took this week off? I also noted lots of shows in reruns this week /-/ is this the slowest week for capitalism? Nothing to sell
Or push/ all hibernate until the March madness,
St pats day, Oscar’s, Easter really get the ball rolling again. I worked a long time at a sports brewery and I know the week around nba all stars was always one of slowest time of year.
2. Outstanding, entertaining and smart! - I sought this podcast out after hearing Derek on the Bill Simmons podcast. Top podcast in my list that I devour the day it’s released. Keep up the outstanding work, fascinating topics, extremely entertaining and so well down. No matter how complex the topic, it’s a conversation taht you never felt you’re being talked down but rather having your knowledge raised up.
3. Smart and Thoughtful! - I’ve only been listening to Derek Thompson’s ‘Plain English’ for the past months, but in that short time his pod quickly became one of my weekly ‘must listens’. He’s smart, thoughtful and has incredibly interesting guests. Its unusual for me NOT to learn something new in each episode. I’ve encouraged friends, family and co-workers alike to subscribe. And I love his cold opens! I’m so happy Bill Simmons had the bright idea to give this guy a pod. /!!
4. Great discussions on timely, important ideas - This podcast has really interesting conversations with fascinating guests. Derek (the host) can be annoying and overconfident and sometimes he talks too much, but to his credit he is well-informed, asks interesting questions and frequently offers thoughtful distillations of complex and/or unfamiliar ideas.
5. Truly incredible and thoughtful - This is one of the best podcasts of all time. Derek is a treasure, akin to Malcolm Gladwell but with a youthful vigor. A pitch perfect blend of current events, sociology, and modern life told in interview and monologue form. Love you, Derek, thank you and best of luck going forward from someone on the political right of center.
6. Must listen! - Regardless of what your information diet looks like right now - this is a must-add to your listening line up! Derek does an incredible job weaving together thoughtful insights and compelling guests - all focused on asking questions that many aren’t confident enough to explore. Highly recommend listening and subscribing!
7. Interesting listen I look forward to each week - Found this podcast I believe from when Derek was on Pod Save America and love it! I like the interesting combos of topics each week in everything from the economy to social topics to sports. Even my teenage son likes listening to it in the car with me and that is highly unusual hahaha!
8. DunkinDesi - One of the best podcasts if you’re interested in current events, know just enough and are ‘very online’ just enough to have breadth but not depth. Derek Thompson’s show provides the depth. Not PhD level, but talking intelligently with friends and colleagues who are interested in such matters. And he’s not sneering or condescending, which is rare for male podcasters.
Get ready for a heart-pounding ride into the dark world of true crime with Tony Brueski's spine-chilling podcast "Hidden Killers"! Experience real-time coverage of some of the most twisted and shocking murder cases of our time, including the cases against Bryan Kohbeger, Alex Murdaugh, Brian Walshe, and Chad & Lori Daybell. With each episode, Tony brings you breaking updates, gripping discussions, and profound insights into the psyche of the killers, victims, and their families, as he seeks just...
Release date: 2023-03-06
1. quick turn around but not really accurate - This man pretty much knows nothing, but he does put out content fast. Sometimes episodes are just him rambling on about his ideas that are totally baseless. The recent episode about capital punishment was a mess. He couldn’t bother to do a quick google search on what pharmacotherapy is used and why there’s difficulty obtaining it. No Tony, we can’t just use draino. If you want to listen to an unqualified man with no expertise ramble about nothing, this is a good place for it.
2. Feed WAY too busy - I loved it when this podcast was only covering the Idaho case, but ever since the Murdaugh trial was incorporated into it (among other cases), I literally cannot keep up with it! I wouldn’t mind having other cases included if there weren’t or more episodes EVERY DAY! Shouldn’t even call the majority of these episodes with most being minutes of content and minutes of commercials. It’s blowing up my notifications and I’m unfortunately going to have to either disable them or unfollow the show altogether. They really need to make longer episodes per topic and the new week in review is unnecessary also. Really getting lost here.
3. The Best crime podcast - I love this podcast! It’s my favorite! Tony does a great job!! The content is great… Tony’s breakdown of the Murdaugh trial is amazing. And I love that he puts out so many podcasts in one day. That’s a lot of very hard work. I have listened to many podcasts over the years, and this is probably the best show yet. His ratings should be Star.
4. Accents - This podcast is hit or miss. Sometimes the host is informed, sometimes not. If you’re going to record in close to real time, admit you don’t know information instead of plugging in the gaps. Also, the mocking and discussing of how the people involved talk is unnecessary. I was born in SC, now live in NC. My lack of accent is always commented on in other parts of the country so I don’t take personal offense to the mocking, but I fail to see how it’s different than mocking a foreign accent which you probably wouldn’t do. Or maybe you would.
5. Way too many short episodes - This is so frustrating because some of the content is good, but I turn on podcasts to listen and get engaged, not to listen to -mins of content ten times a day, it isn’t a TikTok or a YouTube video. Please for the love of God, make ONE episode a day, not so short I don’t want to click on them. I enjoy the long episodes (and the full court audio)- I will always click on something hour or more. But podcasts are for long listens, relaxing, cleaning, sleeping, going for walks, I don’t need mins of content with ads in a row, and then another of these clogging my feed. Please fix this!!
6. Episode - This Episode is super confusing b/c Buster Murdaugh does not have a sister…Buster Murdaugh is not a law school graduate-he was actually kicked out of law school for cheating-Lastly-I cant figure out the events discussed b/c I think the name “Buster” is being used for Buster Murdaugh as well as Alex Murdaugh-
7. Great stuff - I stumbled upon Tony B's stream of true crime case updates when searching for more discussion about the Kohberger arrest. I love his smart takes, his hits on the exact themes and questions that interest me.
The pace is quick and to the point, with frequent short updates and no nonsense. He brings in some excellent third-party observers. Keep up the good work!
8. Great podcast - not sensationalized - I appreciate the direct nature of this podcast. Some episodes are short and some are longer. It seems to be pretty factual, and the people interviewed are super knowledgeable. For those people who don’t like the ads (who does?) just skip through them and quit complaining.
End of Western Civilization got you down? All is tickety-boo on The Andrew Klavan Show as Andrew laughs his way through Armageddon with political satire, cultural commentary, interviews and relentless mockery of racial pieties, sexual perversities, and feminist absurdities. Fridays at 8:30pm ET | 5:30pm PT.
Release date: 2023-03-04
1. Life Changing - This man has changed my life in so many ways. I thought I believed in god, but after a few years of listening to Klaven I finally found god. I thought I was a man, listening to this podcast has made me into more of a man than I ever thought I could be. This podcast honestly saved my marriage. You can’t get this knowledge anywhere else. I listen to all the Daily Wire podcasts and they’re great. I also listen to Tim Pool and Dan Bongino and they’re also fantastic. I listen to Spencer Klaven (no relation) and he blows my mind. But this podcast right here is something different. It’s transformative. I honestly feel guilty for not paying for the knowledge I’ve gained from this podcast.
2. Could be a star but….. - I appreciate Drew’s humor and observations. It is a great podcast I never miss. The ONE irritating thing is the straw man argument he seems obligated to argue against. He poses his arguments against rabid Trump supporters as if they are common. Hint they are not in the real world. They are a rarity.
3. Outstanding insights - Although I have great respect for our former VP, as a Christian, a husband, and father, he seems to be incapable of aggressiveness when when necessary; his calm-at-all-costs “life force” would be perfect for teaching Sunday school, but, in no way, constitutes the professional gravitas necessary to be a POTUS. As Voltaire said, “Those that can convince you to believe absurdities; can convince you to commit atrocities.” To accept a candidate whose initial approach to international conflict is turn-the-other-cheek, is an absurdity… resulting in an ultimate nuclear exchange. A soft candidate would surround him/herself with like-minded powder-puffs; so the posturing deterrents necessary to prevent initial hostilities would be lacking, resulting in high-temperature strategic weaponry. We need a person with measurable results; a team leader; a -demential chess player… Pray for our USA.
4. Man in time…anytime - Klavan, I believe, has attained the venerable and honorable position of being the kind of person, that is not only approachable but is, also a tremendous repository of most things related to reality. I tease myself with the fanciful thoughts of time travel, and recently pondered what would Klavan do? (WWKD)(wicked)… what would he do in, say…th century New England or nd century Jerusalem? Who knows?! Who cares?! I don’t; it’s not my point. What the point is, I’d say, is that were he alive in any time in history, Klavan (whenever) would still possess the knowledge and integrity of spirit to provide those around him with solid counsel…and a decent grin wherever possible. About as cool as it gets!
5. Another way to shadow ban - Adding credence to Klavanon, I cannot download this episode but I can listen. Unfortunately, you don’t get as much credit for streams as you do for downloads. I guess Apple does not want you to get credit for the true story of Breonna Taylor. Anyway, I enjoy your show here and on DW . Thank you. I’m reading The Good Great Thing. I’ve also read The Truth and Beauty and When Christmas Comes. You are a rare gift to our modern age. I look forward to reading more.
6. Hilarious and insightful - The Andrew Klavan show is my favorite weekend listen. Hilarious, thought-provoking, insightful and all-around enjoyable. Mr. Klavan’s witty and compassionate approach to topics will leave you entertained, more knowledgeable and caring about your fellow man. It took me hearing so many advertisements before I was bored enough to listen for the first time. Don’t make that mistake! Just subscribe now.
7. The Most Eloquent Master of the Universe Andrew Klavan (No E’s in Klavan) - I started with the Daily Wire listening to Ben Shapiro, however Andrew Klavan’s satirical opening monologues are absolute gold. His take on todays cultural problems/issues are always challenging. I don’t agree with Andrew Klavan on all points, his orations always leave you with a lot to conside. I always appreciate his thoughts on religion and cultur. They leave you with a preponderance of pondering’s.
8. A Slice of Joy to Cut The Cacophonic Noise of Life - I’ve been listening to the Great Wise Wizard known as Andrew Klavan for several years now, and his show is the highlight of my week! Even if he wasn’t paying me under the table in a bizarre ancient currency somewhat similar to a Greek drachma to say this, I would still say it. His wit, his wisdom, his insight to life are all infectious, and all jokes aside, I feel that I am a better person overall when I listen to Andrew Klavan. Subscribe to this show asap!!!