Huberman Lab discusses neuroscience: how our brain and its connections with the organs of our body control our perceptions, our behaviors, and our health. We also discuss existing and emerging tools for measuring and changing how our nervous system works. Dr. Andrew Huberman is a tenured professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine. His laboratory studies neural regeneration, neuroplasticity, and brain states such as stress, focus, fear, and optimal performance. For...
release date: 2023-03-27
1. Science backed health protocols for everyone - The best podcast on deep health, fitness & overall wellness in all aspects of life. Gives a thorough explanation on why our body works the way it does & breaks a lot of myths. Does not hesitates to discuss, validate & debunk science backed natural & traditional methods that have been used in ancient health practices across the world. Has been a source of great implementable information for me & many across the globe. Thanks for bringing this out for ordinary folks like us.
2. Very informative podcast with effective tools - I tried the sleep tools and they really worked for me. I also have had depression and recently felt like I was slipping back into it. So Ive started doing the things Dr hubberman talked about, and they have helped me. I was crying incessantly for no real reason I could think of, even while I was listening to him and making copious notes, then went and took a cold shower, and I instantly felt better. The crying stopped, then I went and bought EPA supplements, even started exercising from today. Its been a really big help. Thank you so much Dr Hubberman. You have saved my life and my future probably. Im studying to get into a medical residency programme and have always been interested in research. This podcast also keeps my hopes up about my future prospects in research work and informs me about the amazing work that is being done.So thank you so much!!!!!!
You have no idea how helpful this has been.
3. Easily most helpful and carefully made podcasts out there! - Bringing useful science based tools to improve daily lives is a noble work and I thank Dr Huberman, his team and his guests for taking the time out to do so! Just a small note: it would be helpful if the episodes are numbered in their titles on Apple Podcasts as done on YouTube for easy reference! Cheers
4. From the heart to the masses - First , thanks to Dr.Andrew for this immense work for public .
I do not live in US , and from far from his home place he does create impact . His podcast on ADHD helped me become a better parent , just by making us aware of potential spectrum of ADHD and what kids go through . What I like about his podcast is he is very informal , often he repeats what he said and for me that is really really good because I don’t have to stop the podcast in middle to check back .
5. Excellent! - I am a regular listener to the episodes on YouTube! This is not just a science series with scientific studies and nomenclature which is interesting in its own right. It’s also educational and functional in a way that has a lot of relevance for daily application and well being. Dr. Huberman is knowledgeable, personable and, through the many guests on his channel, expands our window beyond his area of expertise and into the vast world of scientific wonders.
6. Amazing podcast - I got introduced to this podcast a little late and I wonder how much more my life would have changed if I had known to listen to this back when this was out! I consulted a lot of psychiatrists hoping to get answers to what was happening inside of me a few years ago and none of them were satisfactory. This podcast has almost cleared my chaos and I have stopped looking for the answers. Thank you Dr. Huberman for sharing your knowledge and insights. This has been enlightening. Please let me know where can I post a few of my questions. I’m really curious to learn more about brain.
7. Yoeman’s service - Dr. Huberman, Your podcasts are life changing! Thank you plenty for this. The physiological sigh is incredibly efficacious and is the best tool ever to feel good all over again. I’m so full of gratitude for your podcasts and look forward to acquiring this education ever so keenly. The podcasts are comprehensive and immensely beneficial.
8. Critical advice - Hi Huberman, what an epic podcast man. This is the best non sense resource in these days when our world is overflowing with information and nobody knows what to trust anymore. Thanks I have an important question. I would really like to get in shape and good posture. I know I need to exercise but I just can’t get myself or when I do I break off easily. I have important reasons to do this, even though I am not over weight or anything like that but I am desperate to feel strong and the look my best that I can. Whats wrongs neurologically that I can’t get motivated enough to do what is required ? Is laziness a condition? Can it be solved ? Thanks a ton bud.
9. Love it! - Dr. Huberman is doing great service to humanity by bringing science (neuroscience in this case) at our doorsteps. He explains everything in great, painstaking detail. He is very careful in not prescribing anything, but giving sufficient information so that people can make informed choices. He has me hooked on!
10. Truly life changing - This is hands down the best podcast on earth. Helped me make massive adjustments in my life, understand my physiology and fix problems that were messing with me forever. Highly recommended to anyone looking to understand this whole universe inside of us and use it to our advantage.
11. Blessing is human guise - This man is the best thing to happen to humanity. His empathy and inclination to share such vast knowledge in such beautiful and crisp podcasts has impacted my every single day in ways I can’t describe but I am sure those who read my review know exactly what I mean. Thank you so much for your humanity Doc.
12. Neuroscience of hunger - Hey Andrew, thank you so much for this podcast, it’s helped me so much in so many ways! I’m wondering if you could speak a bit more about hunger and hunger signals. My body doesn’t send me hunger signals — I just go straight to hangry. So it’s emotional signals instead of conventional “feeling hungry”. Any thoughts on how this works and how it can be improved? Thanks again!
13. Enriching - Even as a high-schooler and total beginner in the field of Neuroscience, it was extremely easy to follow and connect all the information that you fluidly presented in this episode. I especially loved the constant connect of concepts with how we can build tools. In line with that - are there any existing tools to measure there minute - minute rhythms / any chemical or electromagnetic means to do so, so as to maximise our potential not only by estimating when we’re most alert but also empirically knowing it? Thoroughly enjoyed the podcast, excited to learn more!
14. Loved every bit of this first ep. Can’t wait for more. - Hi Andrew/ Prof. Huberman, The way you teach makes me excited about wanting to learn about neurobiology than bored :) It’s truly inspiring how you make it easy to grasp and I am intrigued to want to know more. You’re such a star and the world is definitely better off to have you exist in it. Perpetual fan for life,
My name is Jay Shetty, and my purpose is to make wisdom go viral. I’m fortunate to have fascinating conversations with the most insightful people in the world, and on my podcast, I’m sharing those conversation with you. New episodes Mondays and Fridays. Listen anywhere you get your podcasts, and please rate and review the podcast if you enjoy it. Live life today ON PURPOSE.
release date: 2023-03-27 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
1. Thank you Jay. - I’ve been having such a tough time going through life. I’m years old and I feel like giving up. I feel like I’ve lost control of my life and my purpose. But listening to your podcast has been so inspiring. I’m so grateful to your podcasts Jay! Each and every episode has so much to offer. I’m learning to focus on self acceptance and self growth. Your words have been a constant reminder for me to never give up. So so grateful Jay, thank you.
2. Thanking Note - Dear Jay Sir .. Hello .. I m Divya Gilitwala from India living in Surat city . I have literally become fan of yours.. Reading your book “ Think like a Monk “ & listening your podcasts have become part of my life & my routine.. Feels like getting more & more attached to your words, your voice ,your personality..I am really feeling in love with it ..Feeling grateful to you from the bottom of my heart for sharing & imparting such profound knowledge.. Thanks a billion once again..
3. Thanking note - Dear Jay I’m an IELTS teacher and my students are generally above ,so I’ve to motivate them continuously and consistently The day I started listening your podcasts, I feel energetic and have a clear vision towards my work and how to help my own self so that I can help others Thank you for your help and goodness Nameeta
4. My weekly me-time - Dear Jay , This is Anusha from Bangalore. I am new mom . . .even with a month old I take time to listen to you . Every Sunday I take an hour long bath and I listen to you in parallel . This is my me-time and also the time I invest in my future self . Your sessions , I believe , are tailored for me . They resonate so well with me .
5. GRATITUDE - Hi Jay.. This is Pravallika from India
First of all I am very glad to share this with you , you know what, I feel like I am talking to you while writing this review. Second of all I am very thankful to you that you changed my life all of a sudden when I started listening to your podcasts and also after reading your book “Think Like a Monk”. Even though it’s just less than a month I started listening to your podcasts, I realised that I should change my perspective of looking the way of life to be lived and I am very thankful to have a friend like you. I wish you good luck and keep motivating everyone as the way you always do.
6. Thankful to Jay for this Podcast. - Hey Jay. Its Dr Simranjeet this side and i just can’t tell you how much i’ve been at peace since i started listening to this podcast. Its been yrs since i began listening and i’ve even read your book and even have an audiobook just to listen. Your voice is so soothing. I cycle daily listening to your podcast and im truly dissociated from everything at that very moment. I wait for episodes to come always. Thank you so much jay.
7. Helplessness - I enjoyed listening to your podcast, as it always makes me think! People around me think I do too many things and am strong whereas I feel helpless about certain aspects of my life. Isn’t it so with many of us? We achieve a lot in certain areas but are helpless in certain. Does that still mean we are leading a life of helplessness?
8. THE SECRET KEY - Your Podcast Plays Integral Role In My Routine Life. I Have Been Listening Your Podcast Since Last Year. So I Would Like To Tell You That The Most Interesting And Fascinating Thing About You is That, When You Suddenly Laugh In Conversation With A Guest Is That. It Gives Me More Sense Of Satisfaction. Consequently, I Laugh Out Loud Too And People Start Staring Me. While I Reply Them What Happened Guys ? I’m “on purpose”. ( Be Happy )
9. solution to my stress - I don’t usually listen to podcasts because I find them boring and just listening to someone talk makes me sleepy but listening to Jay Shetty’s podcast changed my mind. His voice is so soothing to listen to. I started listening to his podcast a few days back while cleaning my room thinking I will become a bit positive in life after listening to it which actually worked!!
Would love to hear more podcasts talking about how to control anger and deal with peoples toxic traits because I feel am surrounded with people with those traits and recently I have been having trouble with some of my friends cause I can’t control my anger.
10. Truly life changing - I’m obsessed with your podcasts! Especially the ones on love! Your content here gives me a perspective on my relationship with not only my partner but also with myself. It helps me improve in various facets of life. I am so thankful to you for sharing this wisdom with all of us! We’re lucky! Lots of love to you Jay!
11. Works - Hi Jay,
I don’t really know if you are gonna read this but I really wanted to tell you that your show ‘on purpose’ is my personal favourite and your book ‘think like a monk’ is an incredible book. I have been practising the techniques that you shared in the book and it has changed my perspective about life like a degree turn. I hope you keep up with the work you are doing ‘cause it’s changing the people around the world and it’s making our lives better.
Wishes for your family and hard work
12. Self discovery - Hi I have been following your podcast for a while now and all are really life changing. But the podcast today on negative traits opened up my eyes and made me dive into myself as well to look for these traits. I just wanna thank you for this podcast since it has really changed how I react to situations and people.
13. Survival - I wouldn’t have been able to survive without this. These podcasts are helping me get through an extremely painful time of my life. I discovered Jay’s book during lockdown. It was the most difficult time of my life because I had gotten married then and living with a joint family when lockdown happened. So lot of things were triggering me. But listening to Jay calmed me down so much, that I made it a point to go for a walk in the parking lot, put my headphones on and listen to Jay talking (through audible). It was like meditation, like therapy for me. It canceled the negativity I felt, and gave me so much calm. And ever since then I haven’t stopped. Every episode of the podcast teaches me something and I continue to learn. I hope one day I’m able to meditate in silence , but for me listening to him is meditation.
14. Pivotal Podcast - Hey Jay, This is Mariam from India,
I’ve been listening to your podcast for almost two years now regularly. It has been so helpful and I found myself and am growing everyday due to it.
I can’t stop recommending it to everyone I come across and posting about it everyday on my Instagram. Love your work!
Thank you for this podcast, I’m grateful to be able to listen to you and learn from you.
15. To JAY - Hi Jay , this is Ramya from India. I love listening to your podcasts and I totally enjoy it. Honesty I have to say this at some point of time I lost myself , confused, didn’t know what to do. At that time I had listened to your podcasts and I also read the book “Think like a monk” and that book will be with me forever damn sure. I had all my answers in that book. I started reading the book with “a” mood and I’ll get the answer for “a” mood at that time itself. Thank you for making my life and seeing the things in another perspective which I didn’t see before. THANK U SO MUCH JAY AND THATS WHAT I CAN SAY . I wanted to do something for you but couldn’t get what is it. Maybe definitely in future I’ll meet you and express the feelings truly. LOVE U JAY .
16. Truly enriching the world! - I have recently started listening to On Purpose and I can’t stop listening to your voice Jay it’s so calming in itself and the wonderful insights that you provide in each one of them are just so enlightening which has improved my mental health to a great extent. I badly wanted to go for a therapy with all the anxiety and stress in my life when I came across On Purpose which completely changed my mindset that I can be my own therapist with Jay Shetty! Loads of thanks to you to encourage me to look within and be a better person each day! Love from India -Arya
17. What happened to you. - Greetings from India! My name is Ranjini Rao and I reside in New Delhi. Dear Jay, I am an avid listener of your podcasts. Oprah, I have never missed a single episode of the Oprah show which always steered me in a direction of awareness- of my surroundings, situations, experiences, people and above all of myself.
My deepest gratitude to that beautiful essence which is the true you. Dr. Perry, I am absolutely mesmerised by the simplicity of tone that you have set along with Oprah for a subject as deep and layered as trauma. This episode came at a time when I needed it the most. Thank you to all three of you and may each of us continue to tread this path with greater and deeper awareness.
18. Good start for self growth and development - Hey Jay, It’s been such an incredible start to a journey with you. Recently I have taken a step towards self growth and development and I have been listing to you since then and I feel absolutely amazing. It just feels so right and feels like you are person I needed at the time and throughout my journey. Listening to you every morning as I walk has really made a huge impact on me. I would really like to thank you in person, I hope I will one day, until then a huge Thank you for making my life better. Poornima M Hottigimath
19. Honest reviews. - I’m years old from India. Am following Jay Shetty from last years. Everytime I’m in a discomfort, listening you brings immense peace to me. I am an emotional slave, that’s maybe what i’ve inherited, but I want to change, and I’m trying, following you and not giving up. You’ve been with me in the hardest times. You don’t know it but everyone who know me know you and that you are my mentor. Thank you so much Jay Shetty. I love you
20. Priceless words of wisdom - Hi sir, your podcast is so insightful, that I have listened to all the episodes in just a month’s time… one lead to another uninterrupted…I specially looked forward to the min doses of wisdom which you shared…Though, the concepts you spoke about aren’t new or something I hvent heard of, but the way you present them, really pushed me to push my boundaries and take a step towards practising them…I always make it a point to save the episode, take notes n share via insta all the bits that I find useful… I cannot thank you enough for such eloquent pieces of thoughts you share with us and help make our lives more enriching n lively…
Kudos to you n d entire team for each bit of effort that goes behind each n every episode..every minute spent on it is worth it..
21. Weekly dose of therapy. - Jay. Your voice, the conviction with which you speak, the kind of questions you ask, the love and energy in your tone and the stories you tell, motivates me, gets me geared up for the week and makes me believe that I can absolutely take on any challenge that life may throw at me. This podcast is a gift to so many of us. Thank you!
22. Invite Daaji from Heartfullness - Great work Jay. Buy inviting various speakers in your show, you are not only adding another dimension to us but also growing your horizon too. All the best. I’ve listen to your recent podcast with Demi. You could invite Daaji from Heartfullness who can share a whole all-together different dimension to why, how and what to meditation to every who is listening to your podcast. Great initiative.
23. Peace and Balance - Dear Jay,
Peace and Balance are the two buzz words in my life. Thank you for breaking them down with so much clarity.
Your podcast is so mind blowing. Thank you sharing your wisdom and wanting to make this world a better place. We all deserve it!
Wishing you success in everything that you do.
24. Energy booster of ma Life - Hi Jay, Its gonna be bit lengthy review... I'm Manick from India, started listening to Podcasts only after yrs of existence in this Universe. But I'm really happy and grateful I started with "On purpose" podcasts as it helps me refine and fine tune my "Purpose of Life". Ur content are so amazing and I feel the day is incomplete without listening to ur podcasts. I really loved habits of successful couples and shared with my spouse and we had really good and healthy conversation on how to improvise in together... I realised the mistakes I hv been doing all these days after listening to that especially "don't believe to make ur partner accept ur decision in minutes when u r processing that for couple of months or even more than that".. For the initial one month I hv been listening only to your interviews and avoided solos. But later stage, I'm in love with ur solos than the interview sessions. Ur voice is so cool and I feel more connected with you listening to solos even though we haven't met each other yet.looking forward to it There is some magic in ur intro voice though its same, I would at least tune into that voice daily once (below one)if I miss ur podcast Hey Everyone!
Welcome to On purpose! No one health podcast in the world Thank you so much for coming to this to listen learn and grow And then bang with I really love this flow in ur podcast.... Big thanks and Big hugs to You and your team who are workin
Behind the scenes to make this Magic happen every week. Cheers
25. A whole bundle of encouraging ideas. - Jay, you’ve been a constant inspiration to the young minds. Your podcasts are amazing and it helps me building great command into my life , especially in my daily routine. I’m inculcating all the principles and i’m eager to improve myself each day. Keep uplifting people with your work. - Megha M.
26. Your podcast develops a true sense of purpose. - Jay, thank you so much for doing such a wonderful podcast. It has truly built my life purpose and always helped me evolve. I get to make the best notes through your podcasts and in the process, you have made me experience some of the best authors who I would have ever met. Also, helped me grab some of the best books ever! There is n number of best listenings I had, one of the best for me was the episode with Dr Jane Godall. Thanks a million for this! Harsha Lakshminarayana.
27. Jay, your words of wisdom are a blessing to me - Believe me Jay, whenever I’m in bad place in my life or any such thing, I literally just open podcast app, type a keyword related to my problem in the search bar and I put - Jay Shetty besides the keyword. That’s it, I get a bunch of solutions for my problem right in front of me.
Please keep up the good work. You have no idea what difference it can bring in someone’s life.
If you are tired of relying on your fickle motivation to get things done, if you are tired of starting because you fail to see things through, The Habit Coach podcast is for you! Ashdin Doctor, the habit coach, takes you through the creation of simple easy to do habits. Habits we can all incorporate into our lives. Habits around, health, sleep, de-stressing, productivity, movement, nutrition and relationships. Each episode is bite-sized and less than five minutes, packed with fun facts and an e...
release date: 2023-03-31
1. Good things come in small packets - Just like an old wise saying :Good things come in small packets Ashdins bite sized podcasts are precisely the small packets of wisdom encapsulated as podcasts that are conveying a small message to improve or revisit our habits that elevate us as a human. I’m addicted and keep hunting for more topic specific podcasts . Thank you for the wonderful content
The Mindset Mentor™ podcast is designed for anyone desiring motivation, direction, and focus in life. Host Rob Dial has amassed a passionate following of over 3 million social media followers, including business professionals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners with his expertise and passion for helping motivate people to become the best version of themselves. In this podcast, Rob blends neurology, neurobiology, psychology, early childhood development, cognitive behavioral therapy so th...
release date: 2023-03-31
1. The best podcast I have ever listened to! - I listen to it daily while travelling to office. It provides the best possible start to my day. Absolutely love this podcast! Applying the small small things learnt from this in my life helps me grow a little everyday. Thanks for this amazing podcast Rob! Always looking forward to your new episodes!
2. Listen to this everyday if you want to improve! - I don't know how I came across this podcast, but I'm glad I did. For the past month I've been listening to atleast one podcast each day and it has pushed me forward in the right direction. I would recommend this to anyone who's going through a tough time or has no idea how to move about in life. This has changed me for the better.
3. What a treat. - Every episode is layered with a new thought a new way a new chance at life. Rob Dial has impacted my world and I only discovered him months back. I think listening to him as changed a substantial %age of my outlook to this world. Every episode is worth geeking out twice and re listening to so add substance and colour to your life situation. Outstanding podcast and easily the best I’ve heard. I often send it to my dad and he appreciates though he doesn’t say good or bad but he hears them.
4. My favourite podcast - I start my mornings listening to this podcast. Rob has taught me so much. I feel like a better version of myself since I’ve started listening to him. He gives you the boost you need to change your life for good in mins or so. It literally is a no BS podcast and hits home for me everytime.
5. Slow and steady wins the race !! - Great motivational channel you have on the podcast. This would be so much helpful for the people living in a country with so much competition to concentrate on their life and to be disciplined about their routine. Try to target the country like India, there are people waiting for such a motivational channel to be known to them. Cheers for the channel
6. Listen to this. I guarantee you, It will change your life. - I stumbled upon this podcast and it has changed my life so much for the better. Rob and his team does such a good job at putting together the most valuable content you will probably come across. In true podcast style this is a no BS to the point value for the min you listen. If you are someone who wants to build a better life for yourself and everyone around you look no further. This is it
Lewis Howes is a New York Times best-selling author, 2x All-American athlete, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur. The School of Greatness shares inspiring interviews from the most successful people on the planet—world-renowned leaders in business, entertainment, sports, science, health, and literature—to inspire YOU to unlock your inner greatness and live your best life.
release date: 2023-03-31 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
1. Inspirational, informative and fun! - This podcast is the motivation I need to walk outdoors regularly! Not only does it help me exercise more regularly, as I can’t wait to listen to it, I also learn so much new stuff in every episode and love the fabulous experts you bring in! Most of all I love Lewis’ special talent of being able to ask just the right questions and steer the interview in such a way that it becomes digestible for the layperson and yet delves deep into the subject and the mind of the speaker. Also, his reactions are just so funny and relatable… I often laugh out loud while walking and have people look at me weirdI love this show! It helps me take concrete steps to become ‘greater’ every day and share them with my loved ones!
2. very helpful - Awesome podcasts, well i have watched few of your podcasts earlier,but after your giveaway announcement i have been watching one podcast daily so far and they have been very helpful , though i started hearing podcasts for giveaways but now it has become a part of life as listening to one podcast every day makes me learn something new everyday, carry on the great work and yeah looking forward to be in your podcast one day :)
3. Review - Believe me , i am years of age and i’ve learned so much from your podcasts . It has absolutely broadened my perspective towards life , relationships , career , etc . It is like a growth implanting seed , that is sawed in me every now and then just as i hear episodes of all the conversations . Good work .
4. Finding inspiration and peace - I started listening to Lewis mid . the world was still in the pandemic and I was mentally and emotionally in a very dark phase. I didn’t know who to turn to and then I found this podcast. Not only does the content he creates inspires you to think and rethink but also brings a sense of peace to my daily routine. I don’t know if it’s his voice or that it is easy to follow. Thank you for all the effort to continuously bring out great content!
5. Invoking greatness within - Been following Lewis show for a while now. The episodes have so much to learn and reflect, it just adds meaning to understand the larger perspective to life. These podcasts make me aware of my greatness and magnifies my belief on who I have been. It awakens my soul. Thank you for being consistent in showing me the greatness with in me
6. Amazing Podcast - Jay and Lewis are one of my favourite people who I listen to daily. Even though I am years old, I am reprogramming my subconscious mind and I am changing for my goals. Amazing podcasts. Priceless knowledge by Priceless people. Keep up the good work Lewis.
Even I am trying to become a D basketball player mate!
7. Celebrity Chat Shows - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for doing an episode with Rhonda Byrne. I really enjoyed watching her interview. I love the way u frame ur sentences & pose ur questions to ur celebrity guests. Ur episodes are so informative & interesting at the same time. I hope u keep inspiring millions of people with ur good work. Wishing u all the very best for all ur future endeavours & initiatives, & wishing u a very happy, healthy & harmonious BirthDay, BirthWeek & BirthYear!
8. Motivation Hub - Started with the podcast - " Things Poor People Do that the Rich Don't (Attract WEALTH Today)", Amazing podcast, it is all about your MINDSET that makes things happen in your life, making money is about getting your mindset right. Lewis Howes, thanks for this insightful podcast, looking forward to going through the huge list and learn and get informed from influential people from around the world. Thank you Lewis for the School of Greatness.
9. Mood Shifter - Motivating Guide - Lewis’s podcast is Stress Buster, Mood Shifter, Mindset Change, Inspirational and motivating guide for me. Amazing to hear stories of renowned personalities and learn from their journeys. Lewis has such a calming voice. Usually listen to this podcast before going to sleep which helps put a perfect end to my day as well as start strong the next day.
10. The only podcast you need to hear - When I started listening to podcasts, I was so impatient and most of them didn’t add any particular value in my life. When I discovered Lewis Howes, I stopped listening to all other podcasts. It caters to everything I want to know about personal development, entrepreneurship, wealth, and health. It’s my one stop shop for everything and I learn so so much from it. Lewis calls some really great speakers and is a lovely host with the kind of questions he asks and how he flows the conversation. You don’t need to hear anything else if you’re here. Happy Birthday Lewis!
“Health has become overcomplicated. I aim to simplify it” In this podcast, we hear stories from leading health experts and exciting personalities who offer easy health life-hacks, expert advice and debunk common health myths giving you the tools to revolutionise how you eat, sleep, move and relax. Hosted by Dr Chatterjee - one of the most influential GPs in the country with nearly 20 years experience, star of BBC 1’s Doctor In the House, and author of 4 internationally best-selling books, ...
release date: 2023-04-06 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
1. Excellent Initiative - I came across this podcast only recently and am learning from it and also trying to practice some of the actionable tips. This is a great initiative by Doctor Rangan and sure to benefit lots of people all over the world. I am thankful and grateful to Doctor Rangan all the medical professionals engaged in educating and encouraging people to better their lives through better health.Best Wishes.
2. Kindling curiosity - This is one of the best podcasts I’ve stumbled upon. I enjoy every episode and have listened to few many times. The topics are very relatable to the current challenges in the world today. I also use this as a learning tool to identify professionals and their work. Being a Counselling Psychologist who strongly believes in a holistic approach to health, I have implemented a good number of takeaways both personally and professionally. Many thanks for this show. Much love from India!
3. Lively, somehow relatable and intellectual at the same time - I got referred to this show by my sister in law and have been listening to it on and off for the last half a year. I think this show has helped me in my journey away from vices and towards good health in more than one way. Dr Chatterjee and his guests take us on a degree view of health: physical, mental and spiritual. I am very thankful to them for putting the show out and would highly recommend “the stress solution”, his second book to any millennial who struggles with burnout, exhaustion and stress. Love from India
वो राष्ट्रीय और अंतरराष्ट्रीय ख़बरें जो दिनभर सुर्खियां बनीं.
release date: 2023-03-30
1. ब ब स क एप पल प डक स ट न यम त व समय पर ड ल । - परम आदरण य ब ब स म आपक र ड य क ज म न स स नत आ रह ह , लगभग स क स द सर क र ड य पर ज कर स नत थ उस वक त म र उम र बम श क ल - वर ष रह ह ग । सन म ख द क र ड य आ गय थ ओर क स क प स ज कर स नन क ज र रत नह पड त थ बल क म ग व म रहत थ तब दस प च ल ग स घ र कर स नत थ ओर जब पढ ई क ल ए ब हर शहर गय त स थ व द य र थ य क स थ ब ठकर स नत थ । ग व म रहत पह ड म न टवर क नह आत थ त भ न न भ न न प रय ग करत रहत थ , ज स क अचल ज व ओ क र न थ ज श र त ओ क अन भव च ट ठ य पढ कर स न य करत थ , पर म कभ ब ब स क ल ख नह प य , श यद स क च वश य फ र श यद इसल ए क अपन ख त क न पढ ग ।
र ड य क आउटड ट ड ह ज न क ब द ओर र ल य स ज य क क प स ड ट सस त ह न पर क फ समय तक य ट य ब पर द ख ओर स न भ परन त र ड य व ल फ ल ग नह आई।
जब स म झ पत चल क आप क द न क प रस रण एप पल प डक स ट पर भ आत ह तब स म न फ र स उन ह द न क महस स करन लग ह ज र ड य क ज म न म ह त थ ।
परन त एप पल प डक स ट पर श यद श र त बह त कम ह , ओर ज ह उन पर भ आपक ध य न नह ह , आप श र आत म त समय पर प रस रण अपल ड करत थ पर इन द न त ब इ तज म क हद ह गई क ई प रस रण समय पर नह आत द त न क द र त स म न य ब त ह गई। आप ल ग स ह थ ज ड कर न व दन ह क इस न यम त र प स एप पल प डक स ट पर ड ल त क हम ज स अत यध क व यस त द नचर य व ल भ न यम त र प स स न सक व र ड य व ल अन भव भ ज द रख सक ।
यह म त न स ट र र ट ग द रह ह ब ब स क त प च म स प च ह पर य अव यवस थ फ ल न व ल ल ग क ल परव ह य क चलत त न भ ज य द लग रह ह । आश ह आप ल ग ध य न द ग ।
ड . कमल श क वर
2. Sad to find it so late here - Dear BBC Please mention in your daily news ‘din bhar’ that listeners can listen you here as well!! I was listening it on youtube everyday and however I am active podcast listener . So please modernise your audience and bring YouTube audience here because this it the extension of radio not YouTube!! Respect to your work You active listener
Everyone needs a little help being a human. From sleep to saving money to parenting and more, we talk to the experts to get the best advice out there. Life Kit is here to help you get it together. Want another life hack? Try Life Kit+. Your subscription supports the show and unlocks an exclusive sponsor-free feed. Learn more at plus.npr.org/lifekit.
release date: 2023-03-30
Dan Harris is a fidgety, skeptical journalist who had a panic attack on live national television, which led him to try something he otherwise never would have considered: meditation. He went on to write the bestselling book, 10% Happier. On this show, Dan talks with eminent meditation teachers, top scientists, and even the odd celebrity. Guests include everyone from His Holiness the Dalai Lama to Brené Brown to Karamo from Queer Eye. On some episodes, Dan ventures into the deep end of the po...
release date: 2023-04-19 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Start Each Day The Right Way With The 7 Good Minutes Daily Self-Improvement Podcast. The Podcast for Busy High Achievers, Hosted by Clyde Lee Dennis. Where you get self-improvement tips, life skills training, and the inspiration you need as you work toward achieving your goals. With a new 7 minute episode every day 7 days a week featuring the best teachers and speakers like Brendon Burchard, Joel Osteen, Mel Robbins, Simon Sinek, Eddie Pinero, Lisa Nichols, Robin Sharma, Jay Shetty, and many mor...
release date: 2023-03-30
The Mindvalley Show brings you the latest hacks from the leading minds in business, health, spirituality and relationships. We provide you with the education that traditional schools forget. Hosted by Vishen, founder of Mindvalley and a 3x bestselling author, he is one of today’s most influential minds in personal growth and on a mission to transform millions of people. Join us every week - Big names. Big topics. Big personal growth. Welcome to The Mindvalley Show.
release date: 2023-03-20 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
1. My first lucid dream - After listening to this for the first time that night after sleeping I had a long long lucid dream where first I saw a bald big black monster taking me somewhere and caged me for days… I could see they were not happy to see me entering in their world ,i saw my mother and siblings but they were not the same person I know ….they were sone spirits who was guiding me they even guided me how to go back . It was an experience that taught me that walking life ( Real life ) is a gift .
2. Inspiring, Educative, Brilliant & Transformative - How does one give something to one who has everything. That’s you Vishen and your podcast is.....no praise is too high... Thank you for sharing your experiences and inspiring us. Love your forthrightness and ability to bring a mind bending group of teachers to the world at large and for free. Awesome Man and thank you for the learning you have inculcated. Betting on you to beat all the Ivy League colleges hands down in your mission to bring real education to the larger population. I totally resonate with your goal. Blessings and wishes and energy for that to manifest. The world needs it. Bonus: My walking has zoomed from km to km per month over the past C-situation months.
Thank You Vishen for everything.
3. Destructive! Do not listen from someone who's own life is a bad example - The episode with his former wife, made me feel so depressed. Imagine getting married for years and being so cool about splitting up. You develop emotions for even your pet if you stay together and how can you not love someone whom you have given your life. Love is not something that vanishes after some years. But to cut it short, he is no one who is even eligible to talk about life. I have never made an effort to write a negative review if I do not like a podcast but I honestly want to warn everyone not to listen to him. His life philosophies are certainly not what you should look upto. He should stay in his mess instead of preaching about his stupid divorce logics.
Expert insight on health, performance, longevity, critical thinking, and pursuing excellence. Dr. Peter Attia (Stanford/Hopkins/NIH-trained MD) talks with leaders in their fields.
release date: 2023-03-20 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
1. Any praise I write here will probably be... - less..oh my god. Peter dispels confusion and brings out clarity. No nonsense. Even though he is against any medical advise, I get advise in a subtle way with all the nuances and crazy little details. Probably after listening to Peter, his guests and their awesome discussions, you will probably be convinced to follow the journey on the path of longevity. I am convinced we have a choice to what extent we want to live...that too healthily.
2. The best of the best - I have been listening and learning from Dr. Attia now for over a year. It has changed my life and understanding how to manage my health completely. I am so happy I came across the podcast and have been reccomending it to all and sundry. I wish I could consult him in his professional capacity sometime in my life. Till then I will learn from this exceptional podcast and show notes. A heartfelt thanks.
Hosted by Lisa Bilyeu, co-founder of the billion dollar company Quest Nutrition and President of Impact Theory, this show features women who have overcome incredible hardship to achieve massive success. Our mission is to empower you and all women to recognize that you really can become the hero of your own life. Welcome to Women of Impact.
release date: 2023-03-27 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Come relax with the #1 Sleep Podcast. Our unique stories help calm the mind and relax the body. Press play, it's time to Get Sleepy... Become a premium member for access to bonus episodes and ad free listening.
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
1. Never completed any story Thomas narrated - I don’t have any particular sleep troubles but it is nice to think of something else apart from daily life and that’s how I found Getsleepy. I listen mostly to stories narrated by Thomas himself and to be honest I have no idea of any of the endings.. I drift off mid way it’s that good
2. THE BEST SLEEP PODCAST EVER!! - I'm a medical student from India and I'm someone who finds it really hard to sleep at night. This is particularly worse when I'm in a crowded room/sharing the room/ or when I'm in a new place. I spent months alone in my room this pandemic and thought, 'Huh... sleep should come easy now ' but for some reason I found it particularly hard to fall asleep no matter what I tried. Perhaps it was all the news I was reading and the whole stress of the situation. I discovered Get Sleepy shortly after and it quite literally CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I've tried alot of other sleep podcasts,apps, even YouTube sleep stories but nothing worked like this podcast! I'm sooo grateful to have found this. And I'm forever indebted to the work that goes into this!
3. Helps surmount sleepless nights - The story narration is very peculiar and soothing which helps you have a calm mind. The content of the stories are well chosen, these profound effect on your imagination skills. The final result of the podcast lets you sleep with replete. It just abates away all your vexations and have a good night sleep.
Dr. Emily Morse shares her expertise on sex, relationships and everything in between! Submit your questions to Emily by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more sexy fun, including blogs, photos, videos or to stream this show, visit sexwithemily.com. Pre-order her new book today: SMART SEX: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-24 Comments:Health & Fitness > Sexuality
A podcast that explains how everything is psychology. Even your 20’s. New episodes every Friday! For business enquires please email email@example.com New merchandise here: https://the-psychology-of-your-20s.myshopify.com/
release date: 2023-03-30 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
1. Constructive review - (My POV: German, listen while driving to work min, interested in the human nature for understanding, investing, improving) no background music clean voice, no stumbling,comfortable to listen to perfect for such a podcast good speed, I don’t have to slow down neither speed up Content up to date and interesting focus on content not reporting much about private trivial content Improve/ recommendations:
- keep a short intro ( sec) (outlook of ep., but no background story)
- have a defined length listener will rather schedule the known gap for you than to take a very long block not knowing the outcome (If you are good - make it their regular podcast for travel to work)
- (already doing:) keep giving practical advice with examples ________
Create an experience your listener know what to expect and what the outcome (helpful advice, length, etc.) will be and you are on a good way
Our mission is to inspire, educate and help people, students of all ages with both lack of motivation and mental health awareness. We bring speeches of top entrepreneurs like Andy Frisella, David Goggins, Jocko willink and many others.Our goal is to keep you motivated so that you can achieve your goals and follow your dreams. We are working hard to make your day better and push you to be your best! Whether you’re studying, working out, or just feeling unmotivated, we have the Motivational Vide...
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Join Dr. David Sinclair, Ph.D. in Lifespan, a popular health podcast that brings the cutting edge of aging and longevity science straight to you. Hear about the latest developments in aging research, lifestyle practices for longevity, exercise and nutrition science, and more. This podcast is distinct from Dr. Sinclair's teaching and research roles at Harvard Medical School. The information provided in this show is not medical advice, nor should it be taken or applied as a replacement for medica...
release date: 2022-02-23
1. A Dream Come True - After years of being a student of Dr.Sinclair & his research, after listening to his guidance on various podcasts every day, including watching his teachings again n again on Youtube. I am so glad to finally witness such an amazing synergy of real questions & science based answers being presented for the world to learn from. My sincere appreciation for Team Sinclair & Admiration for Matthew LaPlante for decorating the entire Podcast so beautifully scientific. On behalf of all the listeners.
I bow before your vision & your work done for making the future generations say thank you for saving their lives. Kunall Singh
The Curious Clinicians is a medical podcast that asks "why?". Why do diseases present in certain ways? What are the mechanisms of treatments we use? Why does the human body function as it does? Join us to explore these questions and many more.
release date: 2023-03-22 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Welcome to the official Ninja Nerd Podcast! Brought to you by Zach and Rob, we will be presenting on board exam content and highlighting the most important information you need in order to crush your exams and apply these concepts clinically.
release date: 2023-01-26 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
For a decade, Dave Asprey, “the father of biohacking,” elevated what you knew about the capabilities of your mind and body across a thousand episodes of Bulletproof Radio. Now, he’s evolving it even further in his plan to upgrade humanity. You’re invited to expand your knowledge, explore your own performance and embrace possibility with The Human Upgrade™. You’ll meet bright thinkers and radical doers who push the boundaries of science, technology, personal development, and human per...
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
We are seeing an ever-increasing burden of chronic disease, primarily driven by our food and food system. This is perpetuated by agricultural, food and health care policies that don’t support health. We need to rethink disease and reimagine a food system and a health care system the protects health, unburdens the economy from the weight of obesity and chronic disease, protects the environment, helps reverse climate change and creates a nation of healthy children and citizens. This podcast is a...
release date: 2023-03-31 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Health, wellness, sexuality and more... Dr. Cuterus and friends are here to answer these queries and much more! Join the good doctor as she and some of her doctor friends tackle issues ranging from the impact of pornography on our brains to skin issues to sexual wellness. And there's some more learnings for you that will make you also go... Behtareen! So tune in, follow and remember to tell your friends about the coolest health podcast out there. New episodes drop every Wednesday. You can ...
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Author interviews that explore the latest clinical reviews.
release date: 2023-03-14 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
There are so many things clamoring for our attention and it’s hard to distill which issues are important…or why we should care. In partnership with The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Make Me Care About explores topics that have deep importance and impact in the world…yet you may have never thought twice about, such as garbanzo beans, ninth grade, iodized salt, your kid’s friend circle, and…poop. You will hear the case as to why you should care from champions who are creating solu...
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Nutrition
Leading functional medicine expert and best-selling author Dr. Will Cole has consulted thousands of people around the world on their health journey. Now is the time for your wellness journey. A manifesto for a new breed of health seekers, The Art Of Being Well is a fresh infusion of grace and lightness into wellness. Here we will explore exciting ways for you to nurture your body, spirit, mind and relationships. From this place of using self-care as a form of self-respect, you can discover your ...
release date: 2023-03-27 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
In-depth round table discussions with North America's brightest minds in Emergency Medicine on practical practice-changing EM topics since 2010, plus our EM Quick Hit series for a variety of short EM knowledge nuggets, and our Journal Jam series for EBM deep dives. World class Free Open Access Medical Education (FOAMed). For show notes, quizzes, videos, discussions and an entire EM learning system, visit emergencymedicinecases.com
release date: 2023-03-28 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Formerly the Muscle Expert Podcast. Ben Pakulski, the world’s top authority on intelligent muscle building and fat loss, gives us a simple-to-understand, deep dive into the complex world of building a body you love, and living your greatness. Weekly interviews with leading experts in a vast number of scientific fields focusing on health optimization (nutrition, sleep, hormones, mindfulness and mind set), strength, (both physical and mental), and muscle hypertrophy. Learn proven strategies for ...
release date: 2023-03-27 Comments:Health & Fitness > Fitness
The world’s top scientists explain the latest health, nutrition, and gut health research and translate it into practical advice to improve your health & weight. Join ZOE Science & Nutrition, on a journey of scientific discovery. Hosted by Jonathan Wolf.
release date: 2023-03-23 Comments:Health & Fitness > Nutrition
Join us as we talk through clinical cases in the ICU setting, illustrating important points of diagnosis, treatment, and management of the critically ill patient, all in a casual, "talk through" verbal scenario format.
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Hello my friend! Welcome to Guided Meditation. We are so glad you joined us here today. And we invite you to make this Your place to find inner peace, strength and relaxation. Our intention is to create meditation practices that will benefit you and to develop strengths, flow and personal growth. Support us by becoming a subscriber and get access to subscriber-only episodes. 🙏 https://anchor.fm/guided-meditation/subscribe Visit our youtube channel: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/chann...
release date: 2022-02-20 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
So the parable goes, an elder speaking with his granddaughter says, "In life, there are two wolves inside of us that are always at battle. One is a good wolf, which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love. And the other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear. " The granddaughter stops and thinks about it for a second. She looks up at her grandfather and says, "Well, which one wins?" And the grandfather says, "The one you feed." When host Eric Zimmer was 2...
release date: 2023-03-24 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Brought to you by a partnership that transcends the 49th parallel. Join Adam Thomas and Josh Farkas in the podcast that accompanies The Internet Book of Critical Care. The IBCC podcast will explore key points in each chapter. Initially the release of podcasts may lag a bit behind the chapters for logistic reasons. However, our goal is to eventually have a podcast for each chapter. Subsequently, the podcast will discuss updates to the IBCC based on new evidence.
release date: 2022-12-02 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Courtesy of AccessMedicine, Harrison’s PodClass delivers illuminating and engaging discussions on key principles of internal medicine, around board-style case vignettes from the acclaimed McGraw-Hill book, Harrison’s Self-Assessment and Board Review.
release date: 2022-09-13 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
Join us every weekday morning to take a few moments to step out of the internal chatter and external noise. We'll pause and reflect to consider what brings us together in this shared human condition and how we can live a life that best reflects our limitless potential. Get one month of Headspace free by going to Headspace.com/radioheadspace
release date: 2023-03-30 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Each Annals On Call podcast features Dr. Bob Centor discussing and debating a clinically influential article published in Annals of Internal Medicine with a guest expert.
release date: 2023-03-06 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
This is a running plan designed to get complete beginners from couch potato to running 5k (or 30 minutes) in nine weeks. It is: - Achievable - starting with a mix of running and walking and building up slowly - Virtually free - all you need is a decent pair of trainers and an MP3 player (a regular mobile phone will do) - Easy - a motivating 'personal trainer' tells you exactly when to stop and start. The plan sets three runs per week with a day of rest between each run.
release date: 2012-10-25
1. An amazing supportive plan - From a walker to a jogger this podcast has helped make the transition. The sense of achievement on reaching mins of running will be great, currently on week ie. mins of jogging and this seemed impossible before Thanks and Kudos to the team who developed this plan My only personal problem is that I am going too slow, only covering .k currently in the time I had thought I would reach k by the end of the plan but I am sure I can work towards improving my speed and getting to my goal
Welcome to the positive corner of wellness! Arnold's Pump Club is a daily podcast by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Thanks to a helpful machine he trained, Arnold shares 3 tips from his daily newsletter each day, and in just 5 minutes, you'll have the support, information, and inspiration you need to live a healthier life. This daily digest helps make sense of the research that matters, shares workouts and healthy recipes, and delivers motivation straight from Arnold. It's the perfect way to get your mi...
release date: 2023-03-31 Comments:Health & Fitness > Fitness
Have you ever wished you had a wise meditation teacher on speed dial? Someone you could call after a long day. Someone you can lean on for advice. Someone to help you see things differently. Welcome to Dear Headspace, a Headspace original podcast where meditation teachers answer your questions. Episodes will be released every Tuesday starting November 1st. Listen on the Headspace App or wherever you get your podcasts.
release date: 2023-03-21 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
Find out why everyone’s talking about Almost Adulting Podcast. Get read to immerse yourself in the largest self-love podcast and movement - your #1 destination for personal growth and mental health. I'm your host Violet Benson, known as Daddy Issues meme queen, comedian, and motivational speaker, but most importantly, I'm YOUR big sister. Each month, we explore a new topic with amazing guests, inspiring conversations, and life-changing solo episodes. Drawing on my own personal experiences ...
release date: 2023-03-30 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
1. Amazing episode - Loved this episode. Helped me to introspect and I’ve developed this mindset recently too. If I’ve communicated my boundaries & they aren’t respected, I’d cut them off. You’re accountable for your actions & just can’t go around with whatever BS. Your insights are always valuable & interesting!
2. Violet is my god! - Whenever I feel disappointed because of some stupid guy, I listen to Violet and she makes me believe that I deserve better. I never listen to any of these things on Social media but I NEVER MISS HER PODCASTS. And Please for god’s sake make more solo episodes, I love to hear you sis and it’s great you’re trying to invite friends and other people on your podcasts but nothing compares to your solo episode. You’re the best, thank you for everything! I am literally blessed that I found your account, not kidding! I CAN LISTEN TO YOU ALL DAY! Waiting for more of your solo episodes. And the timing is perfect, you can make your podcasts more longer I would be happy to listen you anyway.
MindPump exposes the RAW TRUTH about health, fitness, nutrition and more... Hosts Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer & Justin Andrews pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry and present science-backed solutions that result in increased muscular development and performance while simultaneously emphasizing health. No fitness institution or fitness "truth" is safe from their quick wit and over 40 years of combined experience in the fitness i...
release date: 2023-03-30 Comments:Health & Fitness > Fitness
1. Intros outweigh the info - Started listening to you guys for more than a year now. In the beginning I would skip the intros and would just go to the info but later on I have went back to those episodes just to listen to the intros I skipped on. This podcast has become a big part of my life and I always start my day with a bit of Mind pump. I am just , past my first year of training, and honestly this show has influenced my training a lot. I would like to talk to you guys one day and get your feedback (fingers crossed).
Love you guys and keep spreading your NO BS content!!
Much love to Sal, Adam, Justin and you too Doug.
Forrest Hanson is joined by his father, clinical psychologist Dr. Rick Hanson, and a world-class group of experts to explore the practical science of lasting well-being. Conversations focus on the key insights from psychology, science, and contemplative practice that you need to build reliable inner strengths, overcome your challenges, and get the most out of life. New episodes every Monday.
release date: 2023-03-20 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
We help men become better overall humans with advice and crazy-useful information on dating/games, fitness, social media & finances.
release date: 2023-03-08
We believe in the educational merits of Free Open Access Medical education (FOAM), which includes podcasts, blogs, articles on PubMed Central, conferences streamed for free and more. As a result, we would like to encourage others to move beyond quoting podcasts and into the realm of tying “cutting edge” FOAM to the core content. We’ll provide some review and references for listeners to go read. Why, indeed, should we FOAM it alone when FOAM can inspire us to go, read, think, and be exc...
release date: 2023-02-15 Comments:Health & Fitness > Medicine
At a time when change is constant and we are pulled in too many directions, we need a way to stay present to life and to increase our ability to remain calm, think clearly and maintain our well-being. Many studies indicate mindfulness improves our mental, emotional and physical health. Learn how to practice mindfulness and enjoy its many benefits. The podcast host has a master’s degree in psychology, is a certified mindfulness meditation facilitator, a transformation coach and the CEO of Work2...
release date: 2023-03-27 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
This podcast series is built to bring science and research from the endurance sports industry. These may help you learn and implement these in your training, recovery, and nutrition journey. We invite coaches, exercise scientists, researchers, nutritionists, doctors, and inspiring athletes to come and share their knowledge and stories with us. So, whether you're just getting started with running or want to get better at it, this podcast is for you!
release date: 2023-03-22 Comments:Health & Fitness > Fitness
1. Awesome Fitness Podcast - Absolutely loved this podcast. It was so amazing to learn from people who have so much experience in this field, especially for someone like me who is still young in running journey. I also liked that a lot of the content is scientific-based rather than anecdotal. Keep up the awesome work :)
2. Most legit podcasts - If someone wish to listen, absorb and implement science based and experts backed running wisdom then these podcasts are one stop solution interms of quality, diversity of topics and easy to understand. It takes a lot of enthusiasm and efforts to create and continue doing stuff like this. Kudos to Vikas Singh and team Fitpage.
3. Very informative!!! - Each episode is different with an insight into various fields and aspects of running! The talks resonates with every runner’s thinking. It doesn’t matter if one is a novice or a professional, there is always a takeaway from each episode! Thank you Vikas for getting us to this platform!!
4. Insightful - This podcast not only engages with runners and pro athletes and how they train to improve their ability, but also engages in long conversations with experts that help guide those and many other runners to improve their performance as they age overcome weather & lifestyle change, optimize their sleep & nutrition, and motivate any listener to get out and run!
5. It’s for anyone & everyone - An amazing podcast to listen as it enables you to be prepared mentally, physically & emotionally to take up an exciting challenge to your complete fitness regimen especially running either for competing or for general health. Thank you Fitpage for being absolutely informative & structured. Love, Rachel
6. No nonsense podcast - There are many podcasts on running, but getting the right people and listening to sound advise by these individuals is key to keeping me hooked to this series. Highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for a guide to start running in the right, structured way and to anyone who’s looking to improve performance as a seasoned runner. Fantastic stuff from Vikas and Fitpage
7. Learning was never so inspirational - I have been following this podcast from day and the names that keep popping up is insane. It’s amazing what these greats (Jeff Galloway, Dave MacGillivray, Matt Fitzgerald, Bill Rodgers, Dick Beardsley, Gene Dykes and many more)have achieved, but what is more capturing is their journey to where they are today. It’s all about staying in the game and working as hard as you can. Simply Brilliant!
8. What an epic line of guests. Fantastic podcast series for runners and all who want to start running. - I absolutely love Run with Fitpage. It’s my go-to playlist when I’m on a long run. This podcast series inspires, motivates and above all teaches you to become a better runner. There are great stories here just waiting to discovered. I highly recommend Run with Fitpage. From the Boston Race director to World record holders, this series has it all!
9. Great Podcast Series - Whether you are a beginner, recreational runner, or an elite, this podcast will help you. I personally was always motivated to run, but I finally started running after listening to this podcast. The conversations are great in terms of technicalities, motivation and the right running techniques.
Welcome to https://audiodesires.com/ ! Do you have trouble falling asleep? Relax and unwind with bedtime stories for adults with the Sexy Sleep by Audiodesires collection. This sexy sleep podcast will help you relax, forget about your stressful day and drift into sleep. Get cosy with our fan-favorite narrators after a long day of hiking to get to the remote cabin where you're staying or have soft reassurances lull you into a happy place as someone quietly scribbles next to you. You can also l...
release date: 2022-08-21 Comments:Health & Fitness > Alternative Health
If you are one of the many people who can’t sleep, join us in listening to our Podcast. You’ll hear relaxing sleep hypnosis, guided sleep meditations and bedtime stories – all designed to help you relax and get a peaceful night’s sleep.
release date: 2023-12-06 Comments:Health & Fitness > Mental Health
High Intensity Health features breakthrough health tips and hacks from respected authorities in the Fitness, Nutrition and Functional Medicine fields. Our expert guests have shared insider information that has helped thousands of Moms, Dads, Executives, Health Care Professionals and High-Performing Athletes optimize their metabolism, belly fat, gut bacteria, immune system,both physical and mental performance and overall health. No matter where you sit on the health and nutrition spectrum, you...
release date: 2023-03-29 Comments:Health & Fitness > Nutrition
Experiencias de vida de un fetichista de pantimedias.
release date: 2019-11-10 Comments:Health & Fitness > Sexuality