Lewis Howes is a New York Times best-selling author, 2x All-American athlete, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur. The School of Greatness shares inspiring interviews from the most successful people on the planet—world-renowned leaders in business, entertainment, sports, science, health, and literature—to inspire YOU to unlock your inner greatness and live your best life.
release date: 2023-03-31
1. Inspirational, informative and fun! - This podcast is the motivation I need to walk outdoors regularly! Not only does it help me exercise more regularly, as I can’t wait to listen to it, I also learn so much new stuff in every episode and love the fabulous experts you bring in! Most of all I love Lewis’ special talent of being able to ask just the right questions and steer the interview in such a way that it becomes digestible for the layperson and yet delves deep into the subject and the mind of the speaker. Also, his reactions are just so funny and relatable… I often laugh out loud while walking and have people look at me weirdI love this show! It helps me take concrete steps to become ‘greater’ every day and share them with my loved ones!
2. very helpful - Awesome podcasts, well i have watched few of your podcasts earlier,but after your giveaway announcement i have been watching one podcast daily so far and they have been very helpful , though i started hearing podcasts for giveaways but now it has become a part of life as listening to one podcast every day makes me learn something new everyday, carry on the great work and yeah looking forward to be in your podcast one day :)
3. Review - Believe me , i am years of age and i’ve learned so much from your podcasts . It has absolutely broadened my perspective towards life , relationships , career , etc . It is like a growth implanting seed , that is sawed in me every now and then just as i hear episodes of all the conversations . Good work .
4. Finding inspiration and peace - I started listening to Lewis mid . the world was still in the pandemic and I was mentally and emotionally in a very dark phase. I didn’t know who to turn to and then I found this podcast. Not only does the content he creates inspires you to think and rethink but also brings a sense of peace to my daily routine. I don’t know if it’s his voice or that it is easy to follow. Thank you for all the effort to continuously bring out great content!
5. Invoking greatness within - Been following Lewis show for a while now. The episodes have so much to learn and reflect, it just adds meaning to understand the larger perspective to life. These podcasts make me aware of my greatness and magnifies my belief on who I have been. It awakens my soul. Thank you for being consistent in showing me the greatness with in me
6. Amazing Podcast - Jay and Lewis are one of my favourite people who I listen to daily. Even though I am years old, I am reprogramming my subconscious mind and I am changing for my goals. Amazing podcasts. Priceless knowledge by Priceless people. Keep up the good work Lewis.
Even I am trying to become a D basketball player mate!
7. Celebrity Chat Shows - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for doing an episode with Rhonda Byrne. I really enjoyed watching her interview. I love the way u frame ur sentences & pose ur questions to ur celebrity guests. Ur episodes are so informative & interesting at the same time. I hope u keep inspiring millions of people with ur good work. Wishing u all the very best for all ur future endeavours & initiatives, & wishing u a very happy, healthy & harmonious BirthDay, BirthWeek & BirthYear!
8. Motivation Hub - Started with the podcast - " Things Poor People Do that the Rich Don't (Attract WEALTH Today)", Amazing podcast, it is all about your MINDSET that makes things happen in your life, making money is about getting your mindset right. Lewis Howes, thanks for this insightful podcast, looking forward to going through the huge list and learn and get informed from influential people from around the world. Thank you Lewis for the School of Greatness.
9. Mood Shifter - Motivating Guide - Lewis’s podcast is Stress Buster, Mood Shifter, Mindset Change, Inspirational and motivating guide for me. Amazing to hear stories of renowned personalities and learn from their journeys. Lewis has such a calming voice. Usually listen to this podcast before going to sleep which helps put a perfect end to my day as well as start strong the next day.
10. The only podcast you need to hear - When I started listening to podcasts, I was so impatient and most of them didn’t add any particular value in my life. When I discovered Lewis Howes, I stopped listening to all other podcasts. It caters to everything I want to know about personal development, entrepreneurship, wealth, and health. It’s my one stop shop for everything and I learn so so much from it. Lewis calls some really great speakers and is a lovely host with the kind of questions he asks and how he flows the conversation. You don’t need to hear anything else if you’re here. Happy Birthday Lewis!
“Health has become overcomplicated. I aim to simplify it” In this podcast, we hear stories from leading health experts and exciting personalities who offer easy health life-hacks, expert advice and debunk common health myths giving you the tools to revolutionise how you eat, sleep, move and relax. Hosted by Dr Chatterjee - one of the most influential GPs in the country with nearly 20 years experience, star of BBC 1’s Doctor In the House, and author of 4 internationally best-selling books, ...
release date: 2023-04-06
1. Excellent Initiative - I came across this podcast only recently and am learning from it and also trying to practice some of the actionable tips. This is a great initiative by Doctor Rangan and sure to benefit lots of people all over the world. I am thankful and grateful to Doctor Rangan all the medical professionals engaged in educating and encouraging people to better their lives through better health.Best Wishes.
2. Kindling curiosity - This is one of the best podcasts I’ve stumbled upon. I enjoy every episode and have listened to few many times. The topics are very relatable to the current challenges in the world today. I also use this as a learning tool to identify professionals and their work. Being a Counselling Psychologist who strongly believes in a holistic approach to health, I have implemented a good number of takeaways both personally and professionally. Many thanks for this show. Much love from India!
3. Lively, somehow relatable and intellectual at the same time - I got referred to this show by my sister in law and have been listening to it on and off for the last half a year. I think this show has helped me in my journey away from vices and towards good health in more than one way. Dr Chatterjee and his guests take us on a degree view of health: physical, mental and spiritual. I am very thankful to them for putting the show out and would highly recommend “the stress solution”, his second book to any millennial who struggles with burnout, exhaustion and stress. Love from India
Come relax with the #1 Sleep Podcast. Our unique stories help calm the mind and relax the body. Press play, it's time to Get Sleepy... Become a premium member for access to bonus episodes and ad free listening.
release date: 2023-03-29
1. Never completed any story Thomas narrated - I don’t have any particular sleep troubles but it is nice to think of something else apart from daily life and that’s how I found Getsleepy. I listen mostly to stories narrated by Thomas himself and to be honest I have no idea of any of the endings.. I drift off mid way it’s that good
2. THE BEST SLEEP PODCAST EVER!! - I'm a medical student from India and I'm someone who finds it really hard to sleep at night. This is particularly worse when I'm in a crowded room/sharing the room/ or when I'm in a new place. I spent months alone in my room this pandemic and thought, 'Huh... sleep should come easy now ' but for some reason I found it particularly hard to fall asleep no matter what I tried. Perhaps it was all the news I was reading and the whole stress of the situation. I discovered Get Sleepy shortly after and it quite literally CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I've tried alot of other sleep podcasts,apps, even YouTube sleep stories but nothing worked like this podcast! I'm sooo grateful to have found this. And I'm forever indebted to the work that goes into this!
3. Helps surmount sleepless nights - The story narration is very peculiar and soothing which helps you have a calm mind. The content of the stories are well chosen, these profound effect on your imagination skills. The final result of the podcast lets you sleep with replete. It just abates away all your vexations and have a good night sleep.
For a decade, Dave Asprey, “the father of biohacking,” elevated what you knew about the capabilities of your mind and body across a thousand episodes of Bulletproof Radio. Now, he’s evolving it even further in his plan to upgrade humanity. You’re invited to expand your knowledge, explore your own performance and embrace possibility with The Human Upgrade™. You’ll meet bright thinkers and radical doers who push the boundaries of science, technology, personal development, and human per...
release date: 2023-03-29
Leading functional medicine expert and best-selling author Dr. Will Cole has consulted thousands of people around the world on their health journey. Now is the time for your wellness journey. A manifesto for a new breed of health seekers, The Art Of Being Well is a fresh infusion of grace and lightness into wellness. Here we will explore exciting ways for you to nurture your body, spirit, mind and relationships. From this place of using self-care as a form of self-respect, you can discover your ...
release date: 2023-03-27
Welcome to https://audiodesires.com/ ! Do you have trouble falling asleep? Relax and unwind with bedtime stories for adults with the Sexy Sleep by Audiodesires collection. This sexy sleep podcast will help you relax, forget about your stressful day and drift into sleep. Get cosy with our fan-favorite narrators after a long day of hiking to get to the remote cabin where you're staying or have soft reassurances lull you into a happy place as someone quietly scribbles next to you. You can also l...
release date: 2022-08-21
Tracks To Relax Sleep Meditations Podcast provides guided meditations to help you relax and fall asleep quickly at bedtime or when you want a nap. Our expertly crafted meditations take you on peaceful journeys to faraway lands, allowing you to escape the stress and distractions of daily life. Whether you're seeking relaxation, stress relief, or simply a better night's sleep, our meditations are here to help. Subscribe to our podcast and discover the benefits of a peaceful mind and a restful nigh...
release date: 2023-03-31
Learn all about PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) with your hosts Tallene & Sirak! We are a husband and wife duo who specialize as a PCOS dietitian & a PCOS personal trainer to help break down the root causes of PCOS and provide you the best information on PCOS treatments, supplements, and much more! www.PCOSweightloss.org
release date: 2023-03-20
1. Super informative and cool ways of explaining concepts - I have recently started listening to your podcasts and they are so good. I love the way both Tallene and Sirak interacts, laughs and talks about PCOS giving a good knowledge of the topic they are addressing every time. Tips and tricks are helpful. I have started feeling better doing the slow weighted workouts as suggested by them in the best workout podcast. I follow them on Instagram as well and love their content!!
2. Love you both for sharing so much knowledge! - I have been following you on insta for quite some time, where i came to know about your podcasts. Amazing job guys, the tips and tricks you share are really helpful. I have gradually got a hold on how my body and thoughts were responding to all pcos concersn. Love you both, for helping me get back my confidence!
3. This podcast is like a street light on a dark, unknown path - I’ve always been very overwhelmed with my symptoms and stressed about my life. This podcast has not only helped with the information around hormone health but also given me emotional & mental support to stay strong in this journey. Thank you Tallene & Sirak
4. They are amazing and inspiring ! - Its been more than a year I have been following them over Instagram. Honestly! Watching their videos & feeds have given me the boost to go diary free ! I have struggled with pcos for quite sometime now with my hormonal Acne showing up every now & then ! I have been able to clear my skin in the course of one year, having gone dairy free and all thanks to this amazing couple for sharing their journey and ideas to boost our morale ! Thank you truly , u’ve been inspirational !
5. Thank you for motivation!! - Hi Tallene and Sirak!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the inspiration and motivation that you have provided me with, through your Instagram account and podcasts! I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was , and the doctor just told me to lose weight. However, no matter how hard I excersised or how less I ate- my PCOS symptoms only worsened and my weight increased rather than decreased. I gained kgs in spite of rigorous gymming! I had honestly given up, and was going through extreme anxiety during the Coronavirus lockdown- and happened to gain another kgs in a matter of months! I experienced bad facial growth and also had my hair fall out in bunches ( something that has never happened to me before)! During this time, I happened to come across your Instagram account and podcasts and decided to follow your advice! It was one of the best decisions of my life, because through the diet changes you suggested, I have lost kgs in months and my hair fall has also lessened! I have also stopped HIIT training, and have instead turned towards slower weighted workouts and yoga (has really helped reduce my anxiety)! So thank you so much!!!! I never thought it would be possible for me to lose weight, but through your advice I have not only lost weight, but also managed to reverse some symptoms of my PCOS!
6. You have been angels in my life - I was diagnosed with pcos when I was ( though I noticed the symptoms long before thAt).As I live in India doctors here never cared much about whts going on inside the body I was given glucaphage and Diane for years which worsened my symptoms I had mood swings and living in hostel made it even more hard as I had to eat whatever was cooked in there.one goood day a year ago I somehow came across ur insta page where I got chance to understand what actually pcos was and how it could be easily tackled .day by day things got better and after months I got my periods which earlier used to be twice a year only.following you guys even more strictly has changed my life.I am getting my periods every month now with a difference of - days which I think is normal
Thankyou guys you are such a blessing Main changes that I have bought in my life is (dairy free gluten free no more junk processed etc) more of vegetables and fruits and home cooked (in a country like India we cannot be % gf and Df so I consume -% still)
7. Mind opening! - I was diagnosed with pcos a few months before I can across Tallene and Sirak’s page and it was an absolute lifesaver. I have no idea that there were different types of pcos and so many natural ways to reverse it. I immediately stopped my BC pills and started reducing my gluten and dairy. I still have a long way to go but here’s to the journey This is also recommended for those who don’t have pcos because it’s so informative and fun to discover so many about the human body. All the best cysters!
8. Grateful ! - Hi i’m a year old from India. I found out about my pcos about years back, i suddenly gained -kgs within a very short time period which took a toll on me. It affected me physically, mentally and emotionally. I even got bullied and teased for my weight, always referred as fat and it’s synonyms which led to a major confidence crisis so much that i went on to retaliate the fact that i need to be fitter and healthier and started fighting with everyone calling me names or actually caring for me. I took it on me tried anything and everything possible to GET RID of my excess weight but could never reach my goal it would always be - kgs down which used to bounce back. I have been following you on instagram your videos are just so on point and accurate plus motivating honestly. I make it a point to listen to this podcast atleast once a week to keep me motivated and on track. Its been a month i have been dairy and gluten free and i’m down lbs. Also getting ovasitol in life could really be a life changer. Lots of luck and more power to you guys.
9. My life changer - Tallene and sirak you guys are just awesome! Im suffering from pcos since last years and the symptoms were so damn worst i was totally falling apart and was having suicidal thoughts bcoz of my unusual weight gain , major insulin resistance, acne issues all over face , fatigue entire day , back pain chronic one and many more ! I was literally shattered from inside and was not able to show up to world i was having poorer body image and i was anxiety Depression issues ! I was majorly impacted by this chronic disorder of pcos and what not! I used to cry alot and alot for not being able to do work bcoz of adrenal fatigue ; i was feeling devastated and broken as if im no one in this world than .months ago i got your and sirak sirs account pcos.weightloss ; and believe me it was a life changer I have gone through your all podcast - times each it’s literally like a epic thing for me that i have got u guys as my pcos educator bcoz here in india all doctors lacks information abt pcos and suggests birth control pills which was destructive to my health last year ! I got uh guys and im so thankful now that followed your gluten and dairy free diet and ovasitol now im energetic, happy , loosing weight and anxiety deepression free . Even my insulin is being normal now and acne have disappeared. Your slow method workouts are a life saviour and amazing for all pcos girls out there its really my best and best endeavour that i met you guys across ! Im so thankful to you guys for making me understand what is right and whats not . Thank uh from
The bottom of my heart . You guys are doing amazing work im so happy in life rn all bcoz of u guys ! I love myself now
10. I’ve changed my life for the better! - It’s been amazing following you guys for the past few weeks, I haven’t had some major changes in my body but I do feel lighter and feel like I have a better system than before. Your podcasts provide such great insights and that fact that you often invite people to talk is amazing, it provides a detailed answer behind so many of the questions we have regarding our symptoms. Thank you so so much!
11. Thank You Tallene and Sirak - Thank you for making me love my body without. Before finding you guys I used to curse my body and used to think that why has god cursed me with this. But after finding you guys I have started loving my body and I have also been regular with me periods. Thank you so much. You guys are doing a great job. God bless you both
12. I am blessed to find you guys - You guys have truly changed my lifeeeee. I was so sick and tired of going to the hospital to hear the same thing and doing diets that just made me feel tired and sad and one day i just searched on insta and saw tallene dancing and giving advice on pcos and i immediately followed you and stalked your page. After about month now, i have a better relationship with food and my body. And also got periods by going gf and df. Thank you guys soooo muchhh
13. Content that’ll make your life so much better! - Hi!
I found you guys on Instagram a while back and scrolled through your entire feed almost. The kind and the quality of your content is unmatchable. There’s a lot of misinformation out there about PCOS but you guys completely changed my perspective towards my lifestyle! You guys showed me a path and the logic behind it. I’ve started picking up stuff steadily. I’ve not completely gone DF/GF but I am definitely on the path to it and I feel so much better already. I’ve been listening to your podcasts daily and it just helps me get through each day with a little more relief. Can’t thank you both enough!! Please keep up the good work :D
14. Cyster’s Guardian Angel - I know the title I wrote is bit cheesy but its true, you guys are amazing.It's been almost more months I came across your page on Instagram shared to me by a fellow Cyster and the amount of information Ive received from your podcasts and posts no one have never told not even my doctor. Thank you for telling that PCOS is something which is manageable. Thanks to your gluten/ dairy free diet, its been only weeks and already down kgs. Honestly still need to work on my cravings hope they start shipping ovasitol in India soon. Thank you so much for existing and keeping all the cysters sane throughout their journey
15. Life changer - I found you guys on Instagram recently and honestly, I’m gluten and dairy free for the past days and I’ve never felt better! Being a year old, I was tired of the side effects of all the medicines I was on and this lifestyle change is honestly starting to prove useful. I’ve tried everything in the past and nothing’s worked but I’m glad I found y’all when I did because I’m so grateful for all the information y’all are sharing and the motivation you guys build for us; believe me, I listen to this podcast every day!! Thank you so much!!
16. This cyster feels more like a sister - First of you all you both are adorable and I hope to find a supportive mister like yours. Going gf/df was the best decision I ever made. It’s been almost a month and I feel like I have my body in control more than I ever used to. I’m still trying to find the perfect workout that suits me. Finding your page was definitely a ray of hope and I’m holding onto you guys as long as you’ll let us. Thank you so much for being so informative and making everything sound so simple. Half of my cortisol is in control because of you hoping to do better in coming days and lots of love and blessing to both of you.
17. Life saver - I have been suffering with PCOS since i was !!! Consulted many doctors every one of them asked me to work out harder and and eat less . I have been doing that for years . I lose weight i gain it back . Now i am and finally found you guys . I am soo happy i have been gluten-free and dairy free for a week and i am seeing results!! Thank you soo much for putting out such a positive and informative podcast. You guys are amazing much love from india
18. Very informative - I’ve heard so many podcasts but, the way you guys sum up everything is so great !! You guys are doing a great job by helping young adults like me.. Have gone dairy and gluten free for a while and I feel so great already fees like my hormones are under control don’t feel stressed and I’m a lot more active!
19. Love from India - It’s been almost months that I came across the page and since then my life has changed for good . The tips you give are really helpful . Your page makes me feel I’m not in this alone and that PCOS is something we can manage . Honestly I had given up all hope until I came across your page . I have beeN Gf and Df for - weeks and have lost pounds . My mood swings have gone down . No bloating anymore . Better digestion. I love listening to your podcasts while I do chores or workout. Thank you for being so supportive and reminding Cysters that it’ll all be okay.
The Wellness Mama Podcast is a weekly series covering the topics of holistic health, real food, stress, sleep, fitness, toxins, natural living, DIY, parenting, motherhood, and other health tips to give you actionable solutions to improve your family’s life! Brought to you by Katie Wells of WellnessMama.com
release date: 2023-03-27
The Breast Cancer Conqueror Podcast features Wellness Warriors who have had a powerful impact in the world of Health and Happiness. Each episode provides information about various healing modalities and facets of creating vibrant health. Hosted by Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror and The 7 Essentials System, whose passion is to empower women around the globe to live their best life through healing of body, mind and spirit.
release date: 2023-03-14
Welcome to Almost 30 - a supportive space to fuel your conscious evolution. Join us, LA-based best friends Krista Williams and Lindsey Simcik, for heart-centered, hilarious conversations and real, raw, impactful interviews with brilliant guests. We dive deep into topics like modern spirituality to health and wellness, aliens to entrepreneurship, social justice, and self development. With every episode, our mission is to empower you, expand what you think is possible and, make you laugh - a ...
release date: 2023-03-23
Exploring the inner workings of the brain and the body with the brightest minds in wellness, medicine, and mindset. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-27
1. Functional Nutritionist - The Broken Brain is a stupendously brilliant series, and the Docuseries by Dr Hyman was remarkable. Dhru Purohit is an interviewer par excellence, bringing with him humility, warmth, deep knowledge, dedication and acuity. Dhru makes every interviwee appear as if we know them personally and the takeaways teased out with every episode are generous and filled with promise to the listener. A promise of regaining hope, a promise of letting go of dejection and a promise of new beginnings.
Welcome to The Self Love Fix Podcast. I’m your host, Beatrice -an embodiment coach, teacher, and mentor, and founder of The Self Love Over Codependency Program. Are you ready to finally step into your worthiness and magnetism? Are you tired of your limiting beliefs and self-doubt affecting every aspect of your life? You deserve to live an abundant life, you deserve to desire and achieve all of your dreams, and most importantly, you deserve to embody unshakable self-confidence. Believe it or ...
release date: 2023-03-23
1. AMAZING, LOVE IT! - This podcast is so amazing and you talk in so much detail and explain everything so well. I love the advice you give; it is helping me in so many ways, you are amazing, girl! HANDS DOWN, AMAZING. TOTALLY LOVE WHAT YOUR’E DOING It has been so, so helping and I’m growing so much stronger because of you! You gooooo, girllll!
Listening to you makes my heart happy :’)
Jesse Chappus has in-depth conversations with health and wellness leaders from around the world. Topics include lifestyle, nutrition, fitness, self-help, sleep, meditation, spirituality and so much more. Tune in weekly to take your health to the next level!
release date: 2023-03-28
1. Thank you from India - How do you get it right all the time? I am Monica Paul from Mumbai, India. I can’t thank you enough for such a beautiful Podcast channel by You and Marni. I miss Marni sometimes but you are such a delight, your voice just makes my day better. I have been listening to your podcast for a long time now, you have changed my life in many ways. The topics covered has helped me immensely, whether its health, fitness, mental health, being environment friendly or just learning something new every time I hear a discussion. I have many podcasts shortlisted in my phone but the only one I listen to is TUHP and its addictive. I listen to it when cooking, cleaning, walking, running… I can’t justify the gratitude I have in words. After listening to your Zero Waste podcast with Bea Johnson, I was encouraged to start a zero waste lifestyle and soon I am gonna start a Zero Waste venture here in . I always wanted to be mindful about what I eat, how I live and how I treat living beings around me, your podcast has helped me either take it up a notch from where I was or introduce a new habit in my life. Thank you for being so good, Thank you for helping so many people around the world, Thank you for covering topics from and for all parts of life, Thank for you your channel, Thank you to Jace for great editing and music, Thank you to Marni for being such a good host, I am sure her current podcast is doing well too All the best to her. I can write pages and pages of review as that’s the amount of topics you guys have covered and that’s how much I love listening to your podcast. Never stop and Thank you once again.
Loads of love to Sarelle. God Bless you guys and stay healthy, stay safe.
Short, weekly guided meditations to help you stress less and live more. Each week join Kelly Smith, founder of Yoga For You, for simple and grounded guided meditations that are 20 minutes or less and cover an array of topics that will help you with real life like anxiety, insomnia, self-esteem and manifestation.
release date: 2023-03-24
✨ Sleep Magic ✨ is a brand-new podcast from the creators of Sleep Wave that harnesses the power of Sleep Hypnosis and Meditation to help you fall asleep easily every night, hosted by hypnotherapist Jessica Porter. Alongside helping you drift off into a deep sleep, we’re also going to spend time talking about all the different things that go into being, well, human! From releasing worries to building self-love, we’ll dive deep into how we can improve our relationship with ourselves, as w...
release date: 2023-03-29
Meditations... Creative visualisations... Breath.... Light... Love... with Puneeta and Dilip... Channelled from an Ascended Master. Music tracks by Avik Roy, Safar Rang, Arjun Sen (AJ), Aseem and Anchor tracks. Image design by Mrinalini Chawla (https://www.mrinalinibydesign.com) Also listen to our podcast - 'Kabir - Voice of Love', spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/show/0s5MM0wHAxL7ZmD0mDluWb
release date: 2022-12-31
Having trouble sleeping? Join Yoga and meditation teacher Kathryn Nicolai for bedtime stories where nothing much happens to help you relax and sleep peacefully. The stories are a soft landing spot for your mind. Rather than letting your brain race through the same thoughts you’ve been chasing all day, we are taking a detour to a calm and comfy place. We tell the story twice and go a bit slower the second time. Buy the book now! http://hyperurl.co/NothingMuchHappens
release date: 2023-03-20
1. Excellent - This podcast is so good - I’ve been listening most nights for about a month now, and fall asleep in about - mins. Incredibly calming voice and the stories (whatever I registered before dropping off) are comforting and warm. Thoroughly recommended for those who want to calm down their racing minds at bedtime.
The mindbodygreen podcast explores the infinite possibilities of health & well-being. Hosted by founder and co-CEO Jason Wachob, each episode features a thought-provoking interview with a leader in the health space. Whether you’re thinking about changing what’s on your plate, how you move, or how you think, these conversations are sure to offer solutions in whole-body health.
release date: 2023-03-20
Hi, there, come and join us every Friday to read you sleepy stories from all around the world. Read in soft tones to help you drift off to sleep or aid you in feeling relaxed and tranquil. We will be reading folktales, fairy tales and all kind of stories from different countries and cultures. So, sit back, close your eyes, relax and enjoy.If you enjoy this podcast, please leave a rating and review on Apple so it can reach more people.
release date: 2023-03-22
The Expanded Podcast is the leading manifestation podcast, hosted by Lacy Phillips, founder of To Be Magnetic™ and co-hosted by TBM’s Director of Podcast & Media, Jessica Gill. It’s based on Neural Manifestation™, TBM’s unique process that’s rooted in neuroscience, psychology, epigenetics, and energetics– with a little spirituality sprinkled on top. While Expanded ranks as one of the best spiritual podcasts, our focus is really on the science and psychology behind manifestation. ...
release date: 2023-03-24
1. An hour of priceless conversations each week - Anyone who listens to this podcast will know that it is not an exaggeration in the slightest to say that this podcast has changed my life. Not only have I learned sooo much about Lacy’s grounded manifestation process but I’ve learned about healing modalities, entrepreneurship, personal growth and so much more. All the guests are amazing people from all kinds of cultural and economic backgrounds that are now living healed, abundant and joyful lives and they share eye opening stories and advice on how they got to where they are, including Lacy herself. This podcast anchors me every week and I love this podcast so much. I listen to a ton of different kinds of podcasts but this one is so authentic and has been invaluable to me. Thank you team TBM!!
2. One Step At A Time - I found Lacy through Goop, and started listening to her podcast, and got hooked. Her way of looking at things is fascinatingly different from anyone else out there. I started saving up and tried the Intro to Unblocked Money, and then saved up and got Shadow. There are plenty of tips you can get from the podcasts and articles which give you a good base to get started. I’ve been meditating for several years, so these concepts weren’t hard to grasp. The courses take you several levels deeper, if you allow them, and that’s important. Giving them everything is important. It was interesting to see how many blocks I had that I wasn’t aware of. I’ve paired Shadow with Nicole LePera’s work and so far, it has blown my mind. There are enough blocks to build numerous Jenga towers out of them. This is going to take a while but I’m excited to see what comes out of this. If anything this podcast and community has taught me to have a lot of patience and acceptance for all that bubbles out of this work. For that, I’m grateful. - Sachi M (@s_mavin)
Arundhati is an immigrant Indian yoga teacher, living in the US. She's grown a 6 figure yoga business singlehandedly. Self-taught, hardworking, and passionate, she's changing the yoga conversation to include more Indian yoga teachers. This podcast covers topics like cultural appropriation of yoga, yoga teacher training, practicing yoga in business, and much more...Whether you're a student or a teacher, you'll find valuable insight, strategies, free downloads, and raw conversations. Tune in every...
release date: 2023-03-13
1. Unbelievable ... absolute top draw - Have known and seen Arunduthi grow from a shy introvert to a successful business owner. Watched her transformational journey towards personal and professional excellence. She is passionate and committed with whatever she does, to her goals and vision, works very hard, perceivers, is a constant learner striving to better, thinks with her heart, practices to near perfection not only yoga but her virtues and values too which she inherits from her mother. Talent she’s built through deliberate practice and continued learning. Among the few who teach the wholistic values of yoga practice and internalising them. Her teachings are a close connect to the teachings of great Indian yoga gurus. Any day love to be there than anywhere else ... Sanjya
2. Excellent work! - I have been following Arundhati’s work from a very long time and I’ve been learning from her ever since. She is the most dedicated, hard working and enthusiastic Yoga teacher that I’ve ever learnt from. And now after listening to her podcasts, I must say that her hard work and enthusiasm is clearly reflecting in each one of them.
பாலியல் தவறுகளைச் சுட்டிக்காட்டவும், தாம்பத்ய பிரச்னைகளை சரிசெய்யவும் வழிகாட்டும் புதிய தொடர்! விகடன் வழங்கும் காமத்துக்கு மரியாதை!
release date: 2023-03-17
Anything that narrows the throat and interrupts sleep, particularly breathing problems brought on by sleep position, illness, life changes, or your anatomy, may be key to understanding a host of common health issues. Join Dr. Steven Y. Park as he discusses various important issues related to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS). Guests include top sleep physicians, dentists, surgeons, orofacial myologists, a psychologist, and even an anthropologist. http:/...
release date: 2022-12-30
Join us on an inspired inquiry of how the brain, body and spirit related to each other in our everyday lives.
release date: 2017-08-16
In Ayurveda we say, health is the foundation to enjoy the beauty of life. This podcast is a guide for you to reconnect with the most powerful, natural healing resources in order to benefit from optimal health and vitality. We will give you simple tools and practical advice to easily integrate herbal remedies and ancient healing methods such as meditation, breathing practices and ayurvedic nutrition into your modern lifestyle. Tune in and be inspired by enlightening stories from genuine healers a...
release date: 2023-01-25
Welcome to The Dream Bigger Podcast, a podcast by Siffat Haider, Founder of wellness brand, Arrae. Each week, Siff will be chatting with movers and shakers who will inspire you to live your best life. Expect to hear from wellness experts, skincare gurus, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders. This podcast is like the best friend you can turn to for advice, who uplifts you, and encourages you to be your best self.
release date: 2023-03-28
1. Love your podcast! - Love all your podcasts! (ones that I have heard so far). I was in a very negative state of mind couple of weeks ago and decided I need to listen to something positive. And that’s how I discovered your podcast. My favourites so far are the one with your manifestation journaling prompts and the one with Lauren Ireland, cofounder of Summer Fridays. The way you put out things in your solo podcasts show how really well read you are. Am personally interested in the below topics and would love to learn more on them. . How to read more books? As a working mom of a toddler, it’s so hard to sit down at one place to read books. So are audio books the go to? . Taking supplements: I try to take most of the supplements that you talk about and I end up popping so many pills that it makes me wonder how everything is reacting with each other in my tummy. I wonder if there is a combination that I should follow or avoid… should I take all the supplements everyday? ( I am not sure if I was able to explain myself well :)) . A deep dive into balancing motherhood and work. I know you are not a mom but you are resourceful for sure. So would love some resources there. Thanks for putting out there such amazing content.
Hello, my name is Aaron Doughty and I help people expand their consciousness by making daily content intended to help people raise their vibration and shift to a new level of consciousness. I believe there is a consciousness shift happening on the planet, an awakening where more and more people are becoming aware of who they are at a greater level as well as how to create the life they always dreamed of. New episodes go live every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Youtube audio will be posted dai...
release date: 2023-03-24
1. EPISODE and all other episode - i came to know about aaron’s podcast through his youtube videos. I had spiritual experience which helped me get awareness about lots of things but thanks to aaron i became aware of my childhood wound which was affected me which i was not able to pinpoint but was getting frustrated . Thanks a lot aaron for sharing your experiences with us . It’s helping us a lot to understand ourselves much better. And production quality is too good.
The secrets and brilliance of *Ayurveda and its remedies laid bare by a guy who’s been making the *Science of Life, more accessible and simpler to adopt through his brand Nirogam. Puneet Aggarwal is That Ayurveda Guy, who knows that Ayurveda needs to be presented in a more user friendly format, for people to appreciate and understand its potential. This series of podcasts come at an opportune time when everyone is looking for alternative therapies and holistic remedies to bolster health and we...
release date: 2021-06-24
Faith Ashenden is the Founder and CEO of That Healing Feeling. She is a Nervous System Coach who helps people from all over the globe heal chronic symptoms (including pain and anxiety) through nervous system regulation. Her background in neuroscience, NLP, hypnosis, and trauma release work has helped her develop a one-of-a-kind curriculum and approach that has helped over 1000 people heal themselves through her coaching programs.
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Gut healing is everything and Faith is doing the best job in making us understand this! - Hi, I’m someone who has seen my partner feel so so sick all the time. One symptom passes and another comes in, and a few recur. And no doctors and medicines have been able to help, cause firstly it’s gotten into the mind that this feeling of sickness is never going away yet the doctors says nothing major diagnosed and prescribes antibiotics all the time. Tired of all this, with this helplessness.. I stepped upon Faith’s podcast “That Healing Feeling”. I was stunned to see that this is real and my partner is not the only one feeling this way. Thank you Faith for breaking this down in simpler terms for us yet so understanding and relatable. It’s been changing our lives bit by bit physically and mentally! Looking forward for a lot more healing, for this journey is long and lovely! Thank you!
The Tingletime ASMR podcast is a unique and relaxing audio experience designed to help listeners relax, unwind, and sleep better. Each episode is guided by a different theme and title, using a variety of ASMR techniques such as whispering, soft spoken words, and gentle sounds to create a calming and peaceful environment for the listener. The Tingletime ASMR podcast is perfect for those who are dealing with insomnia, sleep deprivation, or simply want to relax and unwind after a long day. The podc...
release date: 2023-03-18
The Yoga Nidra Podcast by Aatmalife creator Khushbu Vyas is a guided meditation practice for deep relaxation. Yoga Nidra means “yogic sleep” and is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping. A powerfully restorative practice to restore your mind, body, and soul. Join my exclusive monthly membership, The Aatma Practice at www.aatmalife.com/theaatmapractice Check out www.aatmalife.com for more New season coming out this spring!
release date: 2022-05-11
Hosted by Juliana Spicoluk & Mark Spicoluk Open hearted conversations with creative thinkers & experts in the field of health, spirituality, activism, laughter, politics, meaning & more. creating cosmos out of chaos "I have lived with several Zen masters, all of them cats."- Eckhart Tolle Season 1 is going to be great. For S2 we are asking the stars connect: Marianne Williamson, Russel Brand, Abraham Hicks, The Dalai Lama, Jordan Peterson, Mooji, Joe Rogan, Jay Shetty, Bill Maher, I...
release date: 2023-03-30
Thyroid Answers podcast is focused on providing answers to the most common question people who have a thyroid problems and thyroid symptoms need and want answers to. The podcast is hosted by Dr Eric Balcavage and Dr Erica Riggleman. Both are doctors of functional medicine, chiropractors and certified nutrition specialists. Their practices focus on helping people with thyroid conditions improve their symptoms and regain their health using functional medicine.
release date: 2023-03-21
The mind exists within the body, so why do we train the two separately? Explore the power of our bodies to act as a gateway by which we can explore and improve our mental health through the integration of mindfulness practices with exercise.
release date: 2019-05-03
Host Arielle Lorre knows you have questions about all things wellness, and she’s answering them for you. From how to achieve optimal health, well-being and fulfillment, to the best beauty hacks and even cosmetic procedures — she covers it all through meaningful conversations with experts and inspirational guests. Arielle's distinct voice and unique candor make you feel like you're getting the inside scoop on all the latest from your best friend, and her multifaceted interests make this show ...
release date: 2023-03-29
1. Useful Entertaining - The Blonde Files Podcast never fails to provide some unique and fun information, whether it’s related to health, wellness or wisdom from her husband Chuck. Arielle knows just how to keep her listeners interested and informed about the world topics and news through updated talks with experts. Love these podcasts!
Doze off to classic stories with Sleepy. Each week, baritone host Otis Gray reads old books in a low, rhythmic tone to lull you into a deep slumber so you can have a fresh start the next day. Sweet dreams. Zzzzzz
release date: 2023-03-19
1. Love the podcasts! Really helpful - Hi Otis, Just wanted to say that your postcasts go a long way to help me to fall asleep, especially after a stressful day at work. I love reading old books and I miss being able to do that often. But with Sleepy, I get to fall asleep listening to you read out my favorite books- and that's works out really well for me! Please continue to do what you do. Will come up with good suggestions soon. But for now, here’s what I have in mind: The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald. One of my absolute favorites. A very grateful listener, Beth
Welcome to the best health podcast in the world – Elite Life Podcast – where we share strategies, tactics, and techniques for optimizing your health and transforming your life. We regularly interview some of the best minds on the planet. From bestselling authors, to world-renowned doctors, world-class athletes, scientists, celebrities, and supremely talented individuals from various walks of life, we chat with them all and share their wisdom. If you’re looking to overcome and conquer life...
release date: 2023-03-29
Simple Ayurveda is here to make ancient science easy to understand, relatable and totally possible for you to apply into your modern day life so that you can be your healthiest, most vibrant self. Angela Perger is an Ayurveda practitioner, professor of holistic health and mother of two. Grab the free resources over at simpleayurveda.com or follow @simple_ayurveda on Instagram.
release date: 2023-03-20
Whether you want to teach yoga or not, the best way to learn and uncover all of the incredible benefits yoga has to offer is to learn like a teacher. Based on 11yrs and 7000hrs of experience, in this podcast you'll learn the history, philosophy, in-depth anatomy, meditation, sequencing, cueing, business and everything that goes into both teaching and practicing in great yoga classes.
release date: 2023-02-23
Welcome to The Daily Refresh where we share a quote, gratitude and guided breathing 7-days a week! John Lee Dumas has another award winning podcast called Entrepreneurs on Fire, where he interviews entrepreneurs who will guide you to financial, location and lifestyle freedom! Subscribe at EOFire.com/subscribe.
release date: 2023-03-30
Would you like to fall asleep faster, sleep more deeply, and more easily? These GUIDED SLEEP MEDITATIONS and softly spoken talks are suited to adults, parents, children, students, and babies who are looking for help and guidance with achieving a night of deep sound sleep or are looking for comfort, relaxation and soothing. Welcome to Lauren Ostrowski Fenton’s deep sleep guided meditations with positive suggestions for encouraging a restorative, natural healing rest and sleep, together with a p...
release date: 2023-03-31
Although the world is becoming mostly sedentary, our bodies still require a wide variety of daily movements in order to work well. Many of us struggle to get regular exercise, but even that can fall short of nourishing the body from head to toe. How can we move more—a lot more—when we have sore, stiff parts and overly busy lifestyles? Join Katy Bowman M.S., biomechanist, author, and movement educator as she combines big-picture lessons on biomechanics, kinesiology, physiology, and natural h...
release date: 2023-03-15
This podcast discusses all things about health, Ayurveda, lifestyle, relationship, diet and remedies. Source website: https://easyayurveda.com
release date: 2022-07-14
Power Naps have been proven to help you get the rest and energy you need and get back on track. In as little as 20 minutes, the Power Nap podcast can help get you in and out of sleep quickly - easily and (best of all) naturally. Our unique isochronic tones have been shown to help people easily enter a sleep state and bring you back to being fully awake, refreshed, and ready to take on the rest of your day. So forget the coffee and, take a power nap podcast instead. We have power naps in a var...
release date: 2021-08-12
Unleashing the Power of Your Mind with Mind Mashed Podcast. If you're looking for a place to unlock the secrets of the mind, Mind Mashed is the perfect destination. This podcast offers a unique mash-up of topics including the brain, behavior, mindfulness, leadership, and spirituality. Through the power of mindfulness, Mind Mashed helps you gain greater self-awareness and enjoy a more fulfilling life. Meet the Host: Piyush Hote is an Information Technology professional with over a decade of exper...
release date: 2023-03-24
Passion Struck® is a show focused on exploring the mindset and philosophy of the world’s most insightful people. John R. Miles unpacks guests’ wisdom on creating an intentional, purpose-driven life and turns that insight into practical advice to impact your career, wellness, life, and relationships. Learn from leaders (Robin Sharma, Admiral Stavridis, Daniel Pink, Scott Galloway), women at the top of their game (Susan Cain, Gretchen Rubin, Rachel Hollis, VADM Sandy Stosz), scientists (Katy ...
release date: 2023-03-30
This show is for high performing women who want to have BETTER bodies, BETTER minds, BETTER relationships, BETTER sex, and BETTER families. I love taking complex science and making it easy to integrate into daily life. Every week I’ll be giving you access to world-class scientists, medical doctors, plastic surgeons, professional athletes, Olympic athletes, Hollywood actors, parenting coaches, sex experts, and psychologists. I am always looking to answer this question: What are the simplest th...
release date: 2023-03-20
Michelle's Sanctuary offers imaginative bedtime stories and sleep meditations to help get you to sleep fast. Dream away as you relax at the end of the day with soothing sleep sounds, sleep meditation music, and the narration of a relaxing female voice that feels like an old friend. Michelle's Sanctuary is one of the most popular sleep channels on YouTube since 2016, with over 78,000 subscribers and 14 million views. Check out www.michellessanctuary.com! Support this podcast: https://podcasters.s...
release date: 2023-03-19
Translating the messages of the body.This podcast features conversations with people that are questioning the root cause of their physical issues. I hope to illustrate the mind body connection and how our physical experiences are rooted our emotional body.
release date: 2023-02-22