Lewis Howes is a New York Times best-selling author, 2x All-American athlete, keynote speaker, and entrepreneur. The School of Greatness shares inspiring interviews from the most successful people on the planet—world-renowned leaders in business, entertainment, sports, science, health, and literature—to inspire YOU to unlock your inner greatness and live your best life.
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Inspirational, informative and fun! - This podcast is the motivation I need to walk outdoors regularly! Not only does it help me exercise more regularly, as I can’t wait to listen to it, I also learn so much new stuff in every episode and love the fabulous experts you bring in! Most of all I love Lewis’ special talent of being able to ask just the right questions and steer the interview in such a way that it becomes digestible for the layperson and yet delves deep into the subject and the mind of the speaker. Also, his reactions are just so funny and relatable… I often laugh out loud while walking and have people look at me weirdI love this show! It helps me take concrete steps to become ‘greater’ every day and share them with my loved ones!
2. very helpful - Awesome podcasts, well i have watched few of your podcasts earlier,but after your giveaway announcement i have been watching one podcast daily so far and they have been very helpful , though i started hearing podcasts for giveaways but now it has become a part of life as listening to one podcast every day makes me learn something new everyday, carry on the great work and yeah looking forward to be in your podcast one day :)
3. Review - Believe me , i am years of age and i’ve learned so much from your podcasts . It has absolutely broadened my perspective towards life , relationships , career , etc . It is like a growth implanting seed , that is sawed in me every now and then just as i hear episodes of all the conversations . Good work .
4. Finding inspiration and peace - I started listening to Lewis mid . the world was still in the pandemic and I was mentally and emotionally in a very dark phase. I didn’t know who to turn to and then I found this podcast. Not only does the content he creates inspires you to think and rethink but also brings a sense of peace to my daily routine. I don’t know if it’s his voice or that it is easy to follow. Thank you for all the effort to continuously bring out great content!
5. Invoking greatness within - Been following Lewis show for a while now. The episodes have so much to learn and reflect, it just adds meaning to understand the larger perspective to life. These podcasts make me aware of my greatness and magnifies my belief on who I have been. It awakens my soul. Thank you for being consistent in showing me the greatness with in me
6. Amazing Podcast - Jay and Lewis are one of my favourite people who I listen to daily. Even though I am years old, I am reprogramming my subconscious mind and I am changing for my goals. Amazing podcasts. Priceless knowledge by Priceless people. Keep up the good work Lewis.
Even I am trying to become a D basketball player mate!
7. Celebrity Chat Shows - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for doing an episode with Rhonda Byrne. I really enjoyed watching her interview. I love the way u frame ur sentences & pose ur questions to ur celebrity guests. Ur episodes are so informative & interesting at the same time. I hope u keep inspiring millions of people with ur good work. Wishing u all the very best for all ur future endeavours & initiatives, & wishing u a very happy, healthy & harmonious BirthDay, BirthWeek & BirthYear!
8. Motivation Hub - Started with the podcast - " Things Poor People Do that the Rich Don't (Attract WEALTH Today)", Amazing podcast, it is all about your MINDSET that makes things happen in your life, making money is about getting your mindset right. Lewis Howes, thanks for this insightful podcast, looking forward to going through the huge list and learn and get informed from influential people from around the world. Thank you Lewis for the School of Greatness.
9. Mood Shifter - Motivating Guide - Lewis’s podcast is Stress Buster, Mood Shifter, Mindset Change, Inspirational and motivating guide for me. Amazing to hear stories of renowned personalities and learn from their journeys. Lewis has such a calming voice. Usually listen to this podcast before going to sleep which helps put a perfect end to my day as well as start strong the next day.
10. The only podcast you need to hear - When I started listening to podcasts, I was so impatient and most of them didn’t add any particular value in my life. When I discovered Lewis Howes, I stopped listening to all other podcasts. It caters to everything I want to know about personal development, entrepreneurship, wealth, and health. It’s my one stop shop for everything and I learn so so much from it. Lewis calls some really great speakers and is a lovely host with the kind of questions he asks and how he flows the conversation. You don’t need to hear anything else if you’re here. Happy Birthday Lewis!
“Health has become overcomplicated. I aim to simplify it” In this podcast, we hear stories from leading health experts and exciting personalities who offer easy health life-hacks, expert advice and debunk common health myths giving you the tools to revolutionise how you eat, sleep, move and relax. Hosted by Dr Chatterjee - one of the most influential GPs in the country with nearly 20 years experience, star of BBC 1’s Doctor In the House, and author of 4 internationally best-selling books, ...
release date: 2023-03-09
1. Excellent Initiative - I came across this podcast only recently and am learning from it and also trying to practice some of the actionable tips. This is a great initiative by Doctor Rangan and sure to benefit lots of people all over the world. I am thankful and grateful to Doctor Rangan all the medical professionals engaged in educating and encouraging people to better their lives through better health.Best Wishes.
2. Kindling curiosity - This is one of the best podcasts I’ve stumbled upon. I enjoy every episode and have listened to few many times. The topics are very relatable to the current challenges in the world today. I also use this as a learning tool to identify professionals and their work. Being a Counselling Psychologist who strongly believes in a holistic approach to health, I have implemented a good number of takeaways both personally and professionally. Many thanks for this show. Much love from India!
3. Lively, somehow relatable and intellectual at the same time - I got referred to this show by my sister in law and have been listening to it on and off for the last half a year. I think this show has helped me in my journey away from vices and towards good health in more than one way. Dr Chatterjee and his guests take us on a degree view of health: physical, mental and spiritual. I am very thankful to them for putting the show out and would highly recommend “the stress solution”, his second book to any millennial who struggles with burnout, exhaustion and stress. Love from India
Come relax with the #1 Sleep Podcast. Our unique stories help calm the mind and relax the body. Press play, it's time to Get Sleepy... Become a premium member for access to bonus episodes and ad free listening.
release date: 2023-03-08
1. Never completed any story Thomas narrated - I don’t have any particular sleep troubles but it is nice to think of something else apart from daily life and that’s how I found Getsleepy. I listen mostly to stories narrated by Thomas himself and to be honest I have no idea of any of the endings.. I drift off mid way it’s that good
2. THE BEST SLEEP PODCAST EVER!! - I'm a medical student from India and I'm someone who finds it really hard to sleep at night. This is particularly worse when I'm in a crowded room/sharing the room/ or when I'm in a new place. I spent months alone in my room this pandemic and thought, 'Huh... sleep should come easy now ' but for some reason I found it particularly hard to fall asleep no matter what I tried. Perhaps it was all the news I was reading and the whole stress of the situation. I discovered Get Sleepy shortly after and it quite literally CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I've tried alot of other sleep podcasts,apps, even YouTube sleep stories but nothing worked like this podcast! I'm sooo grateful to have found this. And I'm forever indebted to the work that goes into this!
3. Helps surmount sleepless nights - The story narration is very peculiar and soothing which helps you have a calm mind. The content of the stories are well chosen, these profound effect on your imagination skills. The final result of the podcast lets you sleep with replete. It just abates away all your vexations and have a good night sleep.
For a decade, Dave Asprey, “the father of biohacking,” elevated what you knew about the capabilities of your mind and body across a thousand episodes of Bulletproof Radio. Now, he’s evolving it even further in his plan to upgrade humanity. You’re invited to expand your knowledge, explore your own performance and embrace possibility with The Human Upgrade™. You’ll meet bright thinkers and radical doers who push the boundaries of science, technology, personal development, and human per...
release date: 2023-03-07
Exploring the inner workings of the brain and the body with the brightest minds in wellness, medicine, and mindset. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-09
1. Functional Nutritionist - The Broken Brain is a stupendously brilliant series, and the Docuseries by Dr Hyman was remarkable. Dhru Purohit is an interviewer par excellence, bringing with him humility, warmth, deep knowledge, dedication and acuity. Dhru makes every interviwee appear as if we know them personally and the takeaways teased out with every episode are generous and filled with promise to the listener. A promise of regaining hope, a promise of letting go of dejection and a promise of new beginnings.
Jesse Chappus has in-depth conversations with health and wellness leaders from around the world. Topics include lifestyle, nutrition, fitness, self-help, sleep, meditation, spirituality and so much more. Tune in weekly to take your health to the next level!
release date: 2023-02-28
1. Thank you from India - How do you get it right all the time? I am Monica Paul from Mumbai, India. I can’t thank you enough for such a beautiful Podcast channel by You and Marni. I miss Marni sometimes but you are such a delight, your voice just makes my day better. I have been listening to your podcast for a long time now, you have changed my life in many ways. The topics covered has helped me immensely, whether its health, fitness, mental health, being environment friendly or just learning something new every time I hear a discussion. I have many podcasts shortlisted in my phone but the only one I listen to is TUHP and its addictive. I listen to it when cooking, cleaning, walking, running… I can’t justify the gratitude I have in words. After listening to your Zero Waste podcast with Bea Johnson, I was encouraged to start a zero waste lifestyle and soon I am gonna start a Zero Waste venture here in . I always wanted to be mindful about what I eat, how I live and how I treat living beings around me, your podcast has helped me either take it up a notch from where I was or introduce a new habit in my life. Thank you for being so good, Thank you for helping so many people around the world, Thank you for covering topics from and for all parts of life, Thank for you your channel, Thank you to Jace for great editing and music, Thank you to Marni for being such a good host, I am sure her current podcast is doing well too All the best to her. I can write pages and pages of review as that’s the amount of topics you guys have covered and that’s how much I love listening to your podcast. Never stop and Thank you once again.
Loads of love to Sarelle. God Bless you guys and stay healthy, stay safe.
Welcome to The Self Love Fix Podcast. I’m your host, Beatrice -an embodiment coach, teacher, and mentor, and founder of The Self Love Over Codependency Program. Are you ready to finally step into your worthiness and magnetism? Are you tired of your limiting beliefs and self-doubt affecting every aspect of your life? You deserve to live an abundant life, you deserve to desire and achieve all of your dreams, and most importantly, you deserve to embody unshakable self-confidence. Believe it or ...
release date: 2023-03-02
1. AMAZING, LOVE IT! - This podcast is so amazing and you talk in so much detail and explain everything so well. I love the advice you give; it is helping me in so many ways, you are amazing, girl! HANDS DOWN, AMAZING. TOTALLY LOVE WHAT YOUR’E DOING It has been so, so helping and I’m growing so much stronger because of you! You gooooo, girllll!
Listening to you makes my heart happy :’)
Homoeopathic Materia Medica in Acutes by Dr.Jitesh Sharma M.D.(Homoeopath) Director JDS Multi Super-Speciality Homoeopathic Hospital & Research Centre®
release date: 2023-03-03
Materia Medica in Hindi Complete Series by Dr.Deoshlok Sharma (BHMS) Learn Materia Medica in Hindi
release date: 2023-03-05
Having trouble sleeping? Join Yoga and meditation teacher Kathryn Nicolai for bedtime stories where nothing much happens to help you relax and sleep peacefully. The stories are a soft landing spot for your mind. Rather than letting your brain race through the same thoughts you’ve been chasing all day, we are taking a detour to a calm and comfy place. We tell the story twice and go a bit slower the second time. Buy the book now! http://hyperurl.co/NothingMuchHappens
release date: 2023-02-27
1. Excellent - This podcast is so good - I’ve been listening most nights for about a month now, and fall asleep in about - mins. Incredibly calming voice and the stories (whatever I registered before dropping off) are comforting and warm. Thoroughly recommended for those who want to calm down their racing minds at bedtime.
Welcome to https://audiodesires.com/ ! Do you have trouble falling asleep? Relax and unwind with bedtime stories for adults with the Sexy Sleep by Audiodesires collection. This sexy sleep podcast will help you relax, forget about your stressful day and drift into sleep. Get cosy with our fan-favorite narrators after a long day of hiking to get to the remote cabin where you're staying or have soft reassurances lull you into a happy place as someone quietly scribbles next to you. You can also l...
release date: 2022-08-21
Tune in and listen to some of the best highlights and life-changing moments on HayHouseRadio.com. Featuring expert authors like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Caroline Myss, James Van Praagh and Doreen Virtue in the fields of health, self-healing, motivation, spirituality, positive psychology and personal development. Get your inspirational boost today and subscribe at www.hayhouseradio.com. Hay House, founded by Louise Hay, is an international leader in self-help and transformationa...
release date: 2020-01-01
The go-to source for the latest cutting-edge science on overcoming fatigue and increasing your energy. The Energy Blueprint podcast brings together the world's leading researchers, doctors, and nutrition and lifestyle experts on the subject of fatigue and energy to help you get your energy back.
release date: 2023-02-25
NLP in Action is a 10 minute practical guide to NLP by Mike Sweet, The 10 Minute Coach. Each of the episodes is aimed to give you an insight into the world of NLP. Since the 1970's NLP has come a long way and is now adopted into the business and professional worlds as its ethos, techniques and processes have proven themselves over time. NLP is without doubt, an art-form. It's all about flexibility and finding new possibilities. I wonder what you'll discover?
release date: 2018-03-18
The secrets and brilliance of *Ayurveda and its remedies laid bare by a guy who’s been making the *Science of Life, more accessible and simpler to adopt through his brand Nirogam. Puneet Aggarwal is That Ayurveda Guy, who knows that Ayurveda needs to be presented in a more user friendly format, for people to appreciate and understand its potential. This series of podcasts come at an opportune time when everyone is looking for alternative therapies and holistic remedies to bolster health and we...
release date: 2021-06-24
பாலியல் தவறுகளைச் சுட்டிக்காட்டவும், தாம்பத்ய பிரச்னைகளை சரிசெய்யவும் வழிகாட்டும் புதிய தொடர்! விகடன் வழங்கும் காமத்துக்கு மரியாதை!
release date: 2023-03-03
This show is for high performing women who want to have BETTER bodies, BETTER minds, BETTER relationships, BETTER sex, and BETTER families. I love taking complex science and making it easy to integrate into daily life. Every week I’ll be giving you access to world-class scientists, medical doctors, plastic surgeons, professional athletes, Olympic athletes, Hollywood actors, parenting coaches, sex experts, and psychologists. I am always looking to answer this question: What are the simplest th...
release date: 2023-02-27
Leading functional medicine expert and best-selling author Dr. Will Cole has consulted thousands of people around the world on their health journey. Now is the time for your wellness journey. A manifesto for a new breed of health seekers, The Art Of Being Well is a fresh infusion of grace and lightness into wellness. Here we will explore exciting ways for you to nurture your body, spirit, mind and relationships. From this place of using self-care as a form of self-respect, you can discover your ...
release date: 2023-03-09
Learn all about PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) with your hosts Tallene & Sirak! We are a husband and wife duo who specialize as a PCOS dietitian & a PCOS personal trainer to help break down the root causes of PCOS and provide you the best information on PCOS treatments, supplements, and much more! www.PCOSweightloss.org
release date: 2023-02-27
1. Super informative and cool ways of explaining concepts - I have recently started listening to your podcasts and they are so good. I love the way both Tallene and Sirak interacts, laughs and talks about PCOS giving a good knowledge of the topic they are addressing every time. Tips and tricks are helpful. I have started feeling better doing the slow weighted workouts as suggested by them in the best workout podcast. I follow them on Instagram as well and love their content!!
2. Love you both for sharing so much knowledge! - I have been following you on insta for quite some time, where i came to know about your podcasts. Amazing job guys, the tips and tricks you share are really helpful. I have gradually got a hold on how my body and thoughts were responding to all pcos concersn. Love you both, for helping me get back my confidence!
3. This podcast is like a street light on a dark, unknown path - I’ve always been very overwhelmed with my symptoms and stressed about my life. This podcast has not only helped with the information around hormone health but also given me emotional & mental support to stay strong in this journey. Thank you Tallene & Sirak
4. They are amazing and inspiring ! - Its been more than a year I have been following them over Instagram. Honestly! Watching their videos & feeds have given me the boost to go diary free ! I have struggled with pcos for quite sometime now with my hormonal Acne showing up every now & then ! I have been able to clear my skin in the course of one year, having gone dairy free and all thanks to this amazing couple for sharing their journey and ideas to boost our morale ! Thank you truly , u’ve been inspirational !
5. Thank you for motivation!! - Hi Tallene and Sirak!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the inspiration and motivation that you have provided me with, through your Instagram account and podcasts! I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was , and the doctor just told me to lose weight. However, no matter how hard I excersised or how less I ate- my PCOS symptoms only worsened and my weight increased rather than decreased. I gained kgs in spite of rigorous gymming! I had honestly given up, and was going through extreme anxiety during the Coronavirus lockdown- and happened to gain another kgs in a matter of months! I experienced bad facial growth and also had my hair fall out in bunches ( something that has never happened to me before)! During this time, I happened to come across your Instagram account and podcasts and decided to follow your advice! It was one of the best decisions of my life, because through the diet changes you suggested, I have lost kgs in months and my hair fall has also lessened! I have also stopped HIIT training, and have instead turned towards slower weighted workouts and yoga (has really helped reduce my anxiety)! So thank you so much!!!! I never thought it would be possible for me to lose weight, but through your advice I have not only lost weight, but also managed to reverse some symptoms of my PCOS!
6. You have been angels in my life - I was diagnosed with pcos when I was ( though I noticed the symptoms long before thAt).As I live in India doctors here never cared much about whts going on inside the body I was given glucaphage and Diane for years which worsened my symptoms I had mood swings and living in hostel made it even more hard as I had to eat whatever was cooked in there.one goood day a year ago I somehow came across ur insta page where I got chance to understand what actually pcos was and how it could be easily tackled .day by day things got better and after months I got my periods which earlier used to be twice a year only.following you guys even more strictly has changed my life.I am getting my periods every month now with a difference of - days which I think is normal
Thankyou guys you are such a blessing Main changes that I have bought in my life is (dairy free gluten free no more junk processed etc) more of vegetables and fruits and home cooked (in a country like India we cannot be % gf and Df so I consume -% still)
7. Mind opening! - I was diagnosed with pcos a few months before I can across Tallene and Sirak’s page and it was an absolute lifesaver. I have no idea that there were different types of pcos and so many natural ways to reverse it. I immediately stopped my BC pills and started reducing my gluten and dairy. I still have a long way to go but here’s to the journey This is also recommended for those who don’t have pcos because it’s so informative and fun to discover so many about the human body. All the best cysters!
8. Grateful ! - Hi i’m a year old from India. I found out about my pcos about years back, i suddenly gained -kgs within a very short time period which took a toll on me. It affected me physically, mentally and emotionally. I even got bullied and teased for my weight, always referred as fat and it’s synonyms which led to a major confidence crisis so much that i went on to retaliate the fact that i need to be fitter and healthier and started fighting with everyone calling me names or actually caring for me. I took it on me tried anything and everything possible to GET RID of my excess weight but could never reach my goal it would always be - kgs down which used to bounce back. I have been following you on instagram your videos are just so on point and accurate plus motivating honestly. I make it a point to listen to this podcast atleast once a week to keep me motivated and on track. Its been a month i have been dairy and gluten free and i’m down lbs. Also getting ovasitol in life could really be a life changer. Lots of luck and more power to you guys.
9. My life changer - Tallene and sirak you guys are just awesome! Im suffering from pcos since last years and the symptoms were so damn worst i was totally falling apart and was having suicidal thoughts bcoz of my unusual weight gain , major insulin resistance, acne issues all over face , fatigue entire day , back pain chronic one and many more ! I was literally shattered from inside and was not able to show up to world i was having poorer body image and i was anxiety Depression issues ! I was majorly impacted by this chronic disorder of pcos and what not! I used to cry alot and alot for not being able to do work bcoz of adrenal fatigue ; i was feeling devastated and broken as if im no one in this world than .months ago i got your and sirak sirs account pcos.weightloss ; and believe me it was a life changer I have gone through your all podcast - times each it’s literally like a epic thing for me that i have got u guys as my pcos educator bcoz here in india all doctors lacks information abt pcos and suggests birth control pills which was destructive to my health last year ! I got uh guys and im so thankful now that followed your gluten and dairy free diet and ovasitol now im energetic, happy , loosing weight and anxiety deepression free . Even my insulin is being normal now and acne have disappeared. Your slow method workouts are a life saviour and amazing for all pcos girls out there its really my best and best endeavour that i met you guys across ! Im so thankful to you guys for making me understand what is right and whats not . Thank uh from
The bottom of my heart . You guys are doing amazing work im so happy in life rn all bcoz of u guys ! I love myself now
10. I’ve changed my life for the better! - It’s been amazing following you guys for the past few weeks, I haven’t had some major changes in my body but I do feel lighter and feel like I have a better system than before. Your podcasts provide such great insights and that fact that you often invite people to talk is amazing, it provides a detailed answer behind so many of the questions we have regarding our symptoms. Thank you so so much!
11. Thank You Tallene and Sirak - Thank you for making me love my body without. Before finding you guys I used to curse my body and used to think that why has god cursed me with this. But after finding you guys I have started loving my body and I have also been regular with me periods. Thank you so much. You guys are doing a great job. God bless you both
12. I am blessed to find you guys - You guys have truly changed my lifeeeee. I was so sick and tired of going to the hospital to hear the same thing and doing diets that just made me feel tired and sad and one day i just searched on insta and saw tallene dancing and giving advice on pcos and i immediately followed you and stalked your page. After about month now, i have a better relationship with food and my body. And also got periods by going gf and df. Thank you guys soooo muchhh
13. Content that’ll make your life so much better! - Hi!
I found you guys on Instagram a while back and scrolled through your entire feed almost. The kind and the quality of your content is unmatchable. There’s a lot of misinformation out there about PCOS but you guys completely changed my perspective towards my lifestyle! You guys showed me a path and the logic behind it. I’ve started picking up stuff steadily. I’ve not completely gone DF/GF but I am definitely on the path to it and I feel so much better already. I’ve been listening to your podcasts daily and it just helps me get through each day with a little more relief. Can’t thank you both enough!! Please keep up the good work :D
14. Cyster’s Guardian Angel - I know the title I wrote is bit cheesy but its true, you guys are amazing.It's been almost more months I came across your page on Instagram shared to me by a fellow Cyster and the amount of information Ive received from your podcasts and posts no one have never told not even my doctor. Thank you for telling that PCOS is something which is manageable. Thanks to your gluten/ dairy free diet, its been only weeks and already down kgs. Honestly still need to work on my cravings hope they start shipping ovasitol in India soon. Thank you so much for existing and keeping all the cysters sane throughout their journey
15. Life changer - I found you guys on Instagram recently and honestly, I’m gluten and dairy free for the past days and I’ve never felt better! Being a year old, I was tired of the side effects of all the medicines I was on and this lifestyle change is honestly starting to prove useful. I’ve tried everything in the past and nothing’s worked but I’m glad I found y’all when I did because I’m so grateful for all the information y’all are sharing and the motivation you guys build for us; believe me, I listen to this podcast every day!! Thank you so much!!
16. This cyster feels more like a sister - First of you all you both are adorable and I hope to find a supportive mister like yours. Going gf/df was the best decision I ever made. It’s been almost a month and I feel like I have my body in control more than I ever used to. I’m still trying to find the perfect workout that suits me. Finding your page was definitely a ray of hope and I’m holding onto you guys as long as you’ll let us. Thank you so much for being so informative and making everything sound so simple. Half of my cortisol is in control because of you hoping to do better in coming days and lots of love and blessing to both of you.
17. Life saver - I have been suffering with PCOS since i was !!! Consulted many doctors every one of them asked me to work out harder and and eat less . I have been doing that for years . I lose weight i gain it back . Now i am and finally found you guys . I am soo happy i have been gluten-free and dairy free for a week and i am seeing results!! Thank you soo much for putting out such a positive and informative podcast. You guys are amazing much love from india
18. Very informative - I’ve heard so many podcasts but, the way you guys sum up everything is so great !! You guys are doing a great job by helping young adults like me.. Have gone dairy and gluten free for a while and I feel so great already fees like my hormones are under control don’t feel stressed and I’m a lot more active!
19. Love from India - It’s been almost months that I came across the page and since then my life has changed for good . The tips you give are really helpful . Your page makes me feel I’m not in this alone and that PCOS is something we can manage . Honestly I had given up all hope until I came across your page . I have beeN Gf and Df for - weeks and have lost pounds . My mood swings have gone down . No bloating anymore . Better digestion. I love listening to your podcasts while I do chores or workout. Thank you for being so supportive and reminding Cysters that it’ll all be okay.
Fasting For Life is for people who want to regain control of their health through Intermittent fasting, OMAD, alternate day fasting, and extended fasting to simplify their day-to-day life. With the ever-changing landscape of fad diets, keto diets, low carb, weight loss plans, and nutritional coaching, there is a vast amount of information available. Incidentally, the statistics show that our current healthcare model is failing and we are seeing more preventable diseases than ever before. Through...
release date: 2023-02-28
The Yoga Nidra Podcast by Aatmalife creator Khushbu Vyas is a guided meditation practice for deep relaxation. Yoga Nidra means “yogic sleep” and is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping. A powerfully restorative practice to restore your mind, body, and soul. Join my exclusive monthly membership, The Aatma Practice at www.aatmalife.com/theaatmapractice Check out www.aatmalife.com for more New season coming out this spring!
release date: 2022-05-11
Prehab is an educational platform that teaches people how to take control of their own health through online physical therapy. This show will arm you with the knowledge to address your ache's and pains, optimize performance, promote longevity, and keep your movement system in tune one podcast at a time. Instilling new meaning into physical therapy.
release date: 2023-02-19
The Grace and Grit Podcast takes the health fairy tale you've heard all your life and turns it upside down and inside out, helping women rebuild their relationship with their body once and for all. Placing the focus on love and respect, rather than the aggressive demands and unrealistic expectations that have become the norm, Courtney Townley is determined to help women mend the fabric of what is driving the female health story.
release date: 2023-03-03
You don't need to go under the knife to look and feel younger! In The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show, host and board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn joins prominent cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists, celebrity health experts, and New York Times best-selling authors, to discuss the health topics that matter most to you. They reveal the newest ways to turn back the clock, the latest findings in weight loss and health, and profound insights into living a better life. Join him and his ...
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Worth the time - Dr. Youn lives up to his tag line, and gives truly holistic approach to skin care. Instead of trying to peddle products, good advice (most of it based on a natural lifestyle) is given on his platforms. For anyone wondering about the gap between the efficacy of home treatments and medical cosmetic procedures, a good bridge is provided here that may answer a lot of questions one may have before making an informed decision.
Planet Sleep is an immersive and relaxing sleep experience that combines chill music with soothing nature sounds and stories to send you into a deep slumber. Hosted by Josh Thomas new episodes are released every Tuesday!
release date: 2022-08-24
Faith Ashenden is the Founder and CEO of That Healing Feeling. She is a Nervous System Coach who helps people from all over the globe heal chronic symptoms (including pain and anxiety) through nervous system regulation. Her background in neuroscience, NLP, hypnosis, and trauma release work has helped her develop a one-of-a-kind curriculum and approach that has helped over 1000 people heal themselves through her coaching programs.
release date: 2023-03-02
1. Gut healing is everything and Faith is doing the best job in making us understand this! - Hi, I’m someone who has seen my partner feel so so sick all the time. One symptom passes and another comes in, and a few recur. And no doctors and medicines have been able to help, cause firstly it’s gotten into the mind that this feeling of sickness is never going away yet the doctors says nothing major diagnosed and prescribes antibiotics all the time. Tired of all this, with this helplessness.. I stepped upon Faith’s podcast “That Healing Feeling”. I was stunned to see that this is real and my partner is not the only one feeling this way. Thank you Faith for breaking this down in simpler terms for us yet so understanding and relatable. It’s been changing our lives bit by bit physically and mentally! Looking forward for a lot more healing, for this journey is long and lovely! Thank you!
Trying to get pregnant shouldn't be overwhelming. We're here to make the journey less stressful and get you to baby faster! babydust.substack.com
release date: 2023-02-27
Hi, I’m Davinia Taylor and this is my new podcast ‘Hack Your Health’, a show that will educate and empower you to lead a healthier and happier life. 14 years ago I couldn't stop drinking wine, the doctors put me on antidepressants, I couldn’t control my weight, I kept yo-yo dieting and eating fast food, bread, pasta, ANYTHING to give me comfort. Today, at 45 I’m running marathons and in the best shape of my life. So what changed? One simple fact, everything i thought i knew about hea...
release date: 2023-02-27
In Ayurveda we say, health is the foundation to enjoy the beauty of life. This podcast is a guide for you to reconnect with the most powerful, natural healing resources in order to benefit from optimal health and vitality. We will give you simple tools and practical advice to easily integrate herbal remedies and ancient healing methods such as meditation, breathing practices and ayurvedic nutrition into your modern lifestyle. Tune in and be inspired by enlightening stories from genuine healers a...
release date: 2023-01-25
Have you ever wondered if there’s a natural way to lower your high blood pressure, guard against Alzheimers, lose weight, and feel better? Well as it turns out there is. Michael Greger, M.D. FACLM, founder of NutritionFacts.org, and author of the instant New York Times bestseller “How Not to Die” celebrates evidence-based nutrition to add years to our life and life to our years.
release date: 2023-03-02
Arundhati is an immigrant Indian yoga teacher, living in the US. She's grown a 6 figure yoga business singlehandedly. Self-taught, hardworking, and passionate, she's changing the yoga conversation to include more Indian yoga teachers. This podcast covers topics like cultural appropriation of yoga, yoga teacher training, practicing yoga in business, and much more...Whether you're a student or a teacher, you'll find valuable insight, strategies, free downloads, and raw conversations. Tune in every...
release date: 2023-02-24
1. Unbelievable ... absolute top draw - Have known and seen Arunduthi grow from a shy introvert to a successful business owner. Watched her transformational journey towards personal and professional excellence. She is passionate and committed with whatever she does, to her goals and vision, works very hard, perceivers, is a constant learner striving to better, thinks with her heart, practices to near perfection not only yoga but her virtues and values too which she inherits from her mother. Talent she’s built through deliberate practice and continued learning. Among the few who teach the wholistic values of yoga practice and internalising them. Her teachings are a close connect to the teachings of great Indian yoga gurus. Any day love to be there than anywhere else ... Sanjya
2. Excellent work! - I have been following Arundhati’s work from a very long time and I’ve been learning from her ever since. She is the most dedicated, hard working and enthusiastic Yoga teacher that I’ve ever learnt from. And now after listening to her podcasts, I must say that her hard work and enthusiasm is clearly reflecting in each one of them.
The Expanded Podcast is the leading manifestation podcast, hosted by Lacy Phillips, founder of To Be Magnetic™ and co-hosted by TBM’s Director of Podcast & Media, Jessica Gill. It’s based on Neural Manifestation™, TBM’s unique process that’s rooted in neuroscience, psychology, epigenetics, and energetics– with a little spirituality sprinkled on top. While Expanded ranks as one of the best spiritual podcasts, our focus is really on the science and psychology behind manifestation. ...
release date: 2023-03-03
1. An hour of priceless conversations each week - Anyone who listens to this podcast will know that it is not an exaggeration in the slightest to say that this podcast has changed my life. Not only have I learned sooo much about Lacy’s grounded manifestation process but I’ve learned about healing modalities, entrepreneurship, personal growth and so much more. All the guests are amazing people from all kinds of cultural and economic backgrounds that are now living healed, abundant and joyful lives and they share eye opening stories and advice on how they got to where they are, including Lacy herself. This podcast anchors me every week and I love this podcast so much. I listen to a ton of different kinds of podcasts but this one is so authentic and has been invaluable to me. Thank you team TBM!!
2. One Step At A Time - I found Lacy through Goop, and started listening to her podcast, and got hooked. Her way of looking at things is fascinatingly different from anyone else out there. I started saving up and tried the Intro to Unblocked Money, and then saved up and got Shadow. There are plenty of tips you can get from the podcasts and articles which give you a good base to get started. I’ve been meditating for several years, so these concepts weren’t hard to grasp. The courses take you several levels deeper, if you allow them, and that’s important. Giving them everything is important. It was interesting to see how many blocks I had that I wasn’t aware of. I’ve paired Shadow with Nicole LePera’s work and so far, it has blown my mind. There are enough blocks to build numerous Jenga towers out of them. This is going to take a while but I’m excited to see what comes out of this. If anything this podcast and community has taught me to have a lot of patience and acceptance for all that bubbles out of this work. For that, I’m grateful. - Sachi M (@s_mavin)
Cutting edge information in health, nutrition and functional healthcare distilled into practical advice you can use to improve your health.
release date: 2023-03-06
This podcast discusses all things about health, Ayurveda, lifestyle, relationship, diet and remedies. Source website: https://easyayurveda.com
release date: 2022-07-14
Simple Ayurveda is here to make ancient science easy to understand, relatable and totally possible for you to apply into your modern day life so that you can be your healthiest, most vibrant self. Angela Perger is an Ayurveda practitioner, professor of holistic health and mother of two. Grab the free resources over at simpleayurveda.com or follow @simple_ayurveda on Instagram.
release date: 2023-02-20
Curated conversations that dig deep into the ancient rituals and modern research we can all use to build lives we love living. Each week, Sakara Life founders, Whitney & Danielle, sit down with today's top physicists, mystics, chefs, healers, and CEOs, to explore the areas of life where science and spirituality coexist and thoughts turn into real, live things. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-02-07
Hey Snoozers! This is an ASMR/soft spoken sleep podcast, where I will talk about nonsense for an hour with the sole purpose being to put you to sleep... zzz Hello, and goodnight!
release date: 2023-02-06
A beauty podcast from mindbodygreen, the leading brand in health and well-being. Hosted by mbg’s beauty director, Alexandra Engler, Clean Beauty School explores the intimate and intricate relationship between beauty and wellness, including physical, mental, environmental, and spiritual health. Through this series, we’ll dive into the science and soul of beauty’s most pressing topics.
release date: 2023-02-28
Welcome to The Beauty Of Ayurveda with Mauli. Our weekly wellbeing podcast will bring you a healthy dose of Ayurvedic wisdom and practical tips to enrich your everyday. Subscribe for guided meditations, candid musings from Anita & Bittu and inspiring conversations with Ayurvedic experts.
release date: 2022-05-23
The Lifestyle is Medicine podcast explores one of the fastest growing and revolutionary areas of modern medicine: lifestyle medicine. The science now is overwhelming: a healthy lifestyle is medicine. A healthy lifestyle not only helps prevent disease but can also treat and often times reverse many of the leading chronic diseases of today. In this podcast, we explore the science and power of lifestyle medicine and how you can make practical lifestyle changes to optimize your own health.
release date: 2020-10-09
A Gut Feeling shares insider tools and knowledge to help you optimize your health. Join your hosts, Jake Doleschal and Dave O'Brien, who are both experienced holistic health coaches and educators from Australia, as they share their experience working with thousands of people around the globe, helping them to transform their health and wellbeing. This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis: Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
release date: 2023-02-24
A space dedicated to providing resourceful wellness information via casual + everyday chats about mindfulness, intentionality, and self-awareness. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/forthehealthyhoes/support
release date: 2023-02-28
Ayurveda and Eye Treatment is a podcast on the specialty of Eye treatment in Ayurveda. This official podcast of Matha Ayurveda Eye Hospital is brought to you by Prof Dr P K Santhakumari. Dr P K Santhakumari is an academician, Ayurvedic Ophthalmologist and an author. She has a total experience of more than 40 years in the field of Ayurvedic Eye Treatments. During the first part of her career, she worked for 28 years with Government Ayurveda Medical College, Kerala. She is also the founder of Math...
release date: 2021-08-29
Welcome to the Mastering Diabetes Audio Experience, where we teach you how to sit in the driver’s seat of your diabetes health for the rest of your life. We’ll teach you how to reverse insulin resistance, achieve your ideal body weight, gain energy, and get your BEST A1c following almost 100 years of evidence-based research in the Mastering Diabetes Program. Our program teaches you how to reverse prediabetes and type 2 diabetes, and how to simplify your life with type 1 diabetes by maximizi...
release date: 2023-02-07
Curious about herbal and holistic approaches to womb wellness (i.e. periods, infections, libido, pleasure, pain, PMS, hormones, body confidence, fertility, PCOS, cycle irregularity, etc)? No matter what phase of life you are in, or what you've been told is - or isn't - possible, if it's related to your wombspace, it's covered here. Clinical herbalist and integrative health educator Kay'aleya Hunnybee will guide you through a range of topics by combining traditional wisdom, embodied practice, and...
release date: 2023-02-28