Theresa Caputo – better known to millions of fans as the “Long Island Medium” from the hit reality series of the same name – provides virtual readings to people from around the world, providing closure as they commune with their departed loved ones. On HEY SPIRIT!, Theresa channels the souls of those who have passed, conducts Q&As with people from all over the world and shares feel-good tips from her everyday life on how to enjoy a healthier and happier time on earth. When she connects w...
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. Balm to my soul - Listening to Theresa every night, playing again and again every episode, gives me peace to be able to sleep, and keep a high hopes that my loved ones that passed away are with me; waiting to hear from them or see the signs that they are close all the time. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift.
2. Seeing her live - I recently had the joy of seeing Teresa in person in my hometown of Visalia ca. let me just say, if you ever get the chance to see her GO!!! She is the real thing, I had two loved ones come thru with her as she walked around the room, it wasn’t a one on one experience but as she said in her readings that many souls come thru to her at one time, the things she was saying and communicating to us I knew it was my mom and my brother speaking to me about the grief I had been feeling from both of their deaths. Their deaths were both different but both tragic not by natural causes she has given me some clarity and some emotional relief that I’ve been caring since my mom and brother both died over years ago, again if you get the chance to listen, see or watch her do it! Thank you Teresa for your guidance of the souls Michelle
3. Special, heartfelt podcast! - Theresa has an amazing gift! I’m so glad she’s doing a podcast now, because I love listening to how she helps people heal by connecting to Spirit. Have those tissues ready because crying will probably happen. It’s a sincere, heartfelt podcast, and I’m grateful it’s around!
4. Could it Be? Hmm - Been following Theresa since her st season and now that I can’t see her in tv, this podcast has been a Godsend. Almost everytime I listen, the messages that TC gives to her guest will have meaning for me. It’s like the reading was for me. I just listened again after many weeks away // and sure enough not only was she spot on for the guests but also for me line I was being lead to listen. Im feeling a calm & happiness around me & would someday, if it’s my spirit’s will, love to discuss it with Theresa and see if it truly is my dear family & friends. Thank you Theresa for developing & sharing your gift and giving our loved ones a voice here on earth. Janet W
5. I love you Theresa, but… - Just one word of advice after listening to many episodes, if I may: You don’t need to explain or defend yourself anymore. Those who spend the time to listen and research you, will understand you’re the real deal. You don’t need to say things like “How would I know that?” or “You had an amazing reading today”. Let the readings speak for themselves - which they certainly do, to those of us who have an open mind. I say this all with love. You are a Light in these times of uncertainty, and I hope our paths cross someday. Blessings
6. Luv Luv Hey Spirit! - So grateful Theresa started this podcast after all those years on TV to listen to her incredible gift of channeling again — It is such an extraordinary experience when, we as listeners, have our own ‘Awake Visitation’ by some of the combinations of thoughts shared during the reading with our own loved ones! It’s like we were supposed to hear exactly what we did at the time we did! It’s a collective Thank You for being such a fun, beautiful vessel who knows how to express this ‘heavenly’ gift!!!
7. Thank You Theresa - I love your podcast , I listen to it on my commute home from work which sometimes can be /- hours , it helps to relax and fills me with such hope and peace . I hope someday to speak with you . We go to your show whenever you are in the Bay Area , this podcast has helped me so much to understand and really accept the grief I’m trying to work through . Thank You for Everything you do for the World !!
8. Everything becomes clear within this full circle - I just have to say that Iv always watched the shows from day one, every single episode, and now every Thursday listen to the new podcasts…… today’s episode “ Everything becomes clear within this full circle” was the MOST amazing, romantic, tragic, chilling, reading Iv EVER heard! WOW!!!! Iv always been a believer but this one… wow…. Everything was completely on point. From the beginning of this reading you would of never guessed how it would of which way it was going or how it ended… Theresa your amazing! Xoxo -Melody
9. Waiting for you forever! - Hi Theresa
I have admired your blessing of communication with those who have passed on. I wanted to reach you again because my soul and spirit are lost. I wonder the earth unhappy and lost without answers....why??? I miss my sister and my first love. I know where I've been in life but my future is vague with a bunch of unanswered questions that prevent me from seeing clearly. If you get a chance to come to Atlanta, GA please let me know. I've watched you for year's on bringing closer and meaning to lost souls. Throughout the years, I have periodically reached out to you. I've lived in California, then Florida, then North Carolina, and planted in GA for life because my daughter bought a new house I live with her and the family. Please consider me if you come out this way. With much graditude, Stehanie
The #1 spirituality podcast and for a reason- we keep it REAL! Sahara Rose is your spiritual bestie, helping you activate your full potential - with a side of twerk! With 5 years and over 6000 5-star reviews, Highest Self Podcast will teach you how to discover your dharma (soul's purpose), embody your fullest expression and blossom into your highest self, while having FUN! From intuition to manifestation to past lives to raising your vibration to channeling to sacred sensuality to conscious entr...
Release date: 2023-03-17
1. One of my favorite go-to podcasts! - Sahara’s podcast never lets me down! Between the special guests, topics on healing and spirituality, and so much more, I always feel inspired and uplifted after listening to a podcast episode. I also admire the fact that she’s a fellow IIN graduate if you’re on a journey of healing and becoming the best version of yourself, this podcast will definitely help guide you in the right direction. Thank you for all that you do, Sahara!
2. Spiritual love - This podcast ranges from loving yourself to healing and loving others. Sahara’s interviews and information are precious. One can learn from her expertise and apply in life. I just got done listening to episode about self satisfaction and combining your love and thoughts, expressing to your love one. It’s amazing!!! I’m now following Luci as I want to be at that level and experience that energetic orgasm!!!
3. Life changing! - I just found this podcast under a week ago and I’ve listened non-stop since then! It’s absolutely unbelievable! So many feeling & situations I don’t normally even have words to describe have been explained by Sahara and her guests. My mind is blown! I already feel better about my path and that I’m not alone on my spiritual journey. Thank you Sahara! From the bottom of my heart!
4. Thank you! - Sarah, I feel like I am aligned to you. I appreciate you your podcast more than many, it has helped me through many deaths and rebirths and I want to thank you for being so open and vulnerable with your advice. Especially the How to Heal After Heartbreak…I FEEL that right now so THANK YOU. I have been trying to connect with more stars like you and I hope to cross paths with you one of these risings! Much love and blessings to you beautiful soul keep shining!
5. Grounded, inspiring, supportive, and thought provoking - This podcast is one of my favorites. I find her insight to be profound, the topics she explores to be relatable, and the guests she features to be others that share similar values. The episode on heart break in particular has been highly supportive for me in my current chapter of life and has wisdom and practices that I will take with me. I’m grateful for this podcast and her insights.
6. My favorite, go-to podcast on all things wellness! - I find that the world gets more and more chaotic and fast-paced with each passing day. I personally struggle with anxiety and depression because life itself can often times feel overwhelming. There’s so many things trying to distract us, so many gimmicks promising quick fixes that don’t really work. Then I stumbled upon this podcast and wow, I can’t tell you what a blessing it has been. The teachings are endless and it’s free. This podcast helps ground me and helps me work on personal growth. I love Sahara and all of her guests! Her voice is so calming and healing. I’m beyond grateful I found this gem! Thank you!
7. Healing my heart!! - I have only listened to a few episodes, but everything shared thus far absolutely affirms what I have been thinking and feeling I’m my own heartbreak/break-up journey! I feel so inspired, seen, and energized to engage in the process of healing, feeling, and dreaming. I deeply appreciate the suggested practices and action steps for moving forward.
8. This resonated so deeply!!! - Thank for such a beautiful episode filled with resilience and so much wisdom. This episode resonated deeply on so many levels. I have been experiencing this rebirth/ empowerment era after experiencing grief for the first time. Listening in allowed me the courage to open to continue to open my heart and keep healing
9. How To Heal After Heartbreak Episode - Wow, what an amazing episode to listen to and lean into. I took notes the whole time and feel that I will be able to go back to them and reassure myself with them. Thank you Sahara for sharing and being vulnerable because the result was extremely moving. This episode was really helpful for me, thank you
The Higher Self is dedicated to guiding you through the journey of discovering your highest purpose, passion and potential in Life. Have a dream to get in better shape, heal relationships or even create true financial freedom, whatever it is... the keys to achieving your heart's desires are already in you. The Higher Self will help you unlock your greatest potential, erase limiting beliefs and guide you on the journey of creating your dream life.
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Inspiring in every single way. - Danny has a way to make it safe to face our fears and to talk to others about them. I have not listened to anything that Danny or his guests have said that has not invited me to look deeper into me and to be proud to a man and always be in my divine masculine energy as I support, build and maintain a safe container for my beautiful and amazing wife and encourage her to live in her divine feminine energy.
2. The magic of surrendered was magical - First of all I love Danny’s compassion towards women. I feel it in his breath and words. The way he reveals wisdom he’s changing my life. I feel his humanity in his being. I felt connected to Danny via one of his YouTube talks. I love the fact that he shows up with a dead ego…and I get to experience him as a soul jus residing in his physical body. Honestly I appreciate his vulnerability and I genuinely am inspired by him.
I am manifesting that Danny will be my mentor.
3. Drug Addiction Under The Disguise Of Spirituality - Some of the ideas promoted by Danny come from a place of the mental illness that is drug addiction. For a steep monetary price, of course, Danny will show you at his retreats how to reach enlightenment by using psychedelic drugs. This path may lead you to losing your mind completely. I have seen it in people whom I love dearly. For instance, Danny talks about talking with his dead grandmother, whom he never met, in the spiritual world. She had a grand message for him. Is that what you want for yourself? I wish Danny well with his mental disease. I really do. We all have work to do, and nobody is perfect. We all should strive for spirituality without shortcuts or gimmicks or substances. Meanwhile, you, the reader of this review, should judge for yourself carefully when it comes to this podcast.
4. It’s on to something—but missing important factors - Although, I agree a lot on what’s been spoken about. I’m a bit turned off on the lack of faith within. Which continuously is spoken about—and ultimately can be a bit contradictory. I also noticed a sense of impatience within the host when speaking with a person who genuinely reached out in need. Communication is the root of all our salvation, but in order to properly communicate, we need to have the patience to listen. Religion was also put down several times, and I understand why it can be misconstrued, but that’s the same “Victim” mindset that’s being spoken about. I speak as a Catholic myself and I steered away from my church for over a decade. I didn’t step a foot in a church for too long and a few years ago— I also could have agreed on many pivotal points of some episodes. But the reality in which it was perceived—that religion was to blame for misdirection and suffering. But what part? The first or second reading? Or perhaps the gospel, maybe the homily? Because when you connect with your spirit—you connect to receiving the power and communication within. Blaming or pointing a religion to be part of a matrix is the same victimization as pointing faults in our politics. God & the Holy Spirit speak within us every single day. Regardless of what our everyday distractions bring. We have to be willing to quiet everything that disturbs our sense of peace. Which brings me to my second point—How at we able to quiet the toxicity’s of our everyday distractions if we lack listening to one another. One of your audience members for example—those in need of a direction, come to be heard. But, by anticipating the response before the person finishes a sentence. Is lack of support, empathy, and ultimately miscommunication. Which will bring me to my final point, lack in communication with a fellow human resembles the communication with your higher self and Holy Spirit. You mentioned your mother, and how it took so much time for both of you to realize why she was never healed. As Catholics, we know that in order to receive ultimate salvation in the kingdom of heaven—we must first cleanse our sins in purgatory because of purity. God knew where her rightful place was in this ultimate beautiful and eternal life, and illness is the only way to see the “actual” truth from the matrix. We no longer need “Ayahuasca”—(which I also anticipated for many years) Im speaking from experience—My own illnesses, my physical and debilitating pain is my story. My resilience is my means to follow my purpose, just as your mothers was to deliver her miracle here on earth and ultimately why it awakened you to deliver your higher message. I end it with this—the “Matrix” has no power over those with the will of God and our conscience self. “Realize that illness and other temporal setbacks often come to us from the hands of God our Lord, and are sent to help us know ourselves better, to free ourselves of the love of materialism, and to reflect on the brevity of this life, and this prepare ourselves for the life which is without end” —St. Ignatius
5. Not truthful - I have listened to several of the podcasts and he is full of himself. Tries to seem like his life is in order but Danny let’s be truthful. He also stole money from me saying he was investing it in Bitcoin for me and took off with it. I’ve tried to contact him but he won’t answer me
6. You’ve found the right podcast. - I’m grateful that leaders like Danny Morel share this encouraging and empowering information about how to grow not only as an individual but as a professional. I’ve been aware of Danny from YouTube for a couple of years but I’ve just now began to listen to his podcast recently. The values that Danny promotes are what draw me too him and his content.
7. Class A Lowlife - I met him at his event and out of all the people I have met over years of attending events like his I have NEVER EVER met someone so rude in my life. I introduced myself and he basically ignored me and went directly to my wife and started flirting with her right in front of me. My wife was completely appalled as well. Speaking to a few people at the event apparently this is par for the course for him. Aside from him personally, his event was actually terrible as well. Completely unorganized. No real value. When I imagine a satire version of “motivational event” this is what I imagine in my head. Would be comparable to Ben Stillers character in the movie Dodgeball...only motivational speak. Dont waste your time.
8. Selling out the Staples Center! - Danny’s message is different than the rest. On top of that his delivery, transparency, story, and authenticity, ALL make him very capable of making fulfilling his goal. I have missed / Relentless. And I won’t miss another! Can’t wait for Intero to open a brokerage on the Westside!
9. Such an Amazing Podcast! Step by step the road to Success! - I used to have an android and try as hard as I could to keep up with the various YouTube episodes linked to this podcast. I finally realized the amount of knowledge and gain I was getting from this podcast I needed to hear it every day and make sure that I wouldn’t miss an episode. Finally switched back to Apple and started from the beginning episode by episode and I’m yet to run into an episode that I don’t absolutely love. Every episode leaves me pumped and with new knowledge that I can and put into my daily skills and activity. I can’t wait to see where I am a year from now and I can’t wait for the relentless event this year!
Astrologer Chani Nicholas talks you through the astrology of the week ahead. Every week, learn about the planetary movements that will be influencing you. Updates on what’s happening in the sky are paired with insights and guidance on how you can mindfully work with the astrology of the moment.
Release date: 2023-03-13
1. Part of my weekly routine - I love CHANI! This podcast has become a staple in my weekly routine. When I forget to listen earlier in the week (much like today) I always feel “off” until I listen, and i am then given a sense of relief after realizing that I am not the only one struggling with this, or finding success with that, or maybe something she says feels like she’s saying it just for me. CHANI also puts everything in more simplistic terms I feel than other astrologers do which my brain appreciates. Her app is phenomenal as well! The affirmations are a wonderful pick me up on a cloudy day, or even a sunny one! Lol. Give her a listen! And thank you CHANI for the ways you have unknowingly helped me
2. The weekly support is always on point - Having a resource that is trusted, supportive and fun to ingest is amazing for my weekly flow. One of my favorite tools in my tool belt. This weeks astrology update in particular has created a lot more ease for me. Thank you, six BIG things have flown at me today from different areas of importance in my life and I have looked at them all and put them back on the air to address after the weekend. Thank you thank you thank you! My nervous system mostly sends its gratitude
3. Blessings to the Oracle, Chani! - Truly. The oracle of Delphi has nothing on Chani and her divine gift to interpret the language of the stars. As an astrologer myself, it’s always such an inspiration to listen to the weekly forecasts and receive an ever deepening awareness and ability to live in alignment with the universal script we’re all participating in. Chani is an icon. There’s a grace and elegance with which she delivers honest insight, never sugar coating it, even under the hardest squares and conjunction, and yet always providing a path to work with the energy and optimize your relationship with your life. Listen, if you’re not listening to Chani, you’re living life on hard mode. Make it a little easier on yourself and listen to her cosmic voice of reason.
4. My Weekly Reminders to Keep Pursuing My Dreams - I’ve been a Chani App subscriber for over a year and am continuously impressed with the level of insights and gentleness Chani delivers the messages. The natal chart analysis is SO KEY when I’m feeling uninspired and reminds me that my vocation is part what I’m here to accomplish in this life. I’ve listened to my personal reading three times this week because it’s SO ON POINT WITH WHAT I’ve been working on behind the scenes and launching very publicly. I feel so supported by the universe, the stars are literally aligned for my success, healing and continued growth and CHANI was the messenger to deliver this incredible news. Thank you to the whole Chani App team, you are making a huge difference in the world, cheers to every single one of you!
5. Best horoscope podcastttt!!!!! - I thought I knew about astrology before this podcast but nopeeeeee and then I downloaded the CHANI App and my life hasn’t been this good IN A LONGGG TIMEEE!!!! I got my chart reading n I understand myself n where am I am in life SOOO MUCH MOREE!!!! I love the weekly podcasts it gets me ready for the week n I honestly can’t get enough of the lovely miss CHANI’s voice it’s so soothing n warm. Thankkk youuuuu
6. Learning to listen with all my heart. - Dear Chani & Team,
I bow deeply to the Chani app and all of your effort to continually increase the beautiful content you offer. Your app has guided me and my biz partners in so many ways. We look forward to your weekly offerings, now daily offerings, that help us to be more compassionate, understanding and even laugh a bit more! We love love love you all!
Your artwork is off the hook! Your meditations are deep and heart opening. And the astrology is presented as an offering of exploration, like teaching from a master! Thank you Learning to listen with all my heart
7. Check Your Privilege - I’m a Chani fan—I own her book, subscribe to her app, and purchase her courses. She’s wise, thoughtful, and smart. But there are inconsistencies in the Chani brand (revealed in this podcast) that I find difficult to square. As a liberal public school teacher, I don’t take issue with Chani’s politics; I do, however, sense that viewing astrology through a singular social justice lens clouds her interpretations, resulting in blind spots. For example, Chani frequently mentions capitalism as a source of societal oppression, yet fails to acknowledge that her own success as an entrepreneur and small business owner—including a starting salary of $K for new hires—is made possible via “oppressive” free market capitalism. Is capitalism perfect? Of course not, but it seems to benefit Chani pretty well. Additionally, Chani stated in a Rolling Stone interview that anyone disgruntled with her politics is free to find a different astrologer. I absolutely agree (it’s yet another benefit of capitalism). But let’s be real for a moment: Who’s the Chani platform really designed for if she has the luxury to choose her clientele (a freedom thousands of small business owners would die for right now)? Is it for the poor and oppressed members of society? Or well-off woke undergrads who can afford a monthly subscription? I genuinely like Chani’s readings and courses, but perhaps all the time spent calling out other people’s hypocrisies have made her blind to her own.
8. One big ad for the app - I love chani but this podcast has a lot of fluff for the episodes only being minutes. There’s mins of app promotion in the beginning. Another one in the middle and then another one at the end. It doesn’t feel like a horoscope it feels like an app ad with some tid bits of astrology thrown in.
9. Too much app promotion - Really enjoy Chani’s readings and information, but I find I fast forward for the first two minutes because it’s just an ad for the app, and then there’s an intro segment which goes into ANOTHER bit of promotion for the Chani app. Ugh. I fast forward about - minutes each episode and it’s really annoying.
Inner Work: A Spiritual Growth Podcast is committed to walking with you on your journey of awakening and self-development. Host Josephine Hardman, PhD is a second-generation intuitive healer who transitioned into full-time spiritual work after teaching college English for 9 years. Inner Work features illuminating discussions and interviews on spirituality, self-development, inner healing, and manifesting the truly abundant life you deserve.
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. Glad that I found this podcast! - I just love the content and the way she talks is so calming and easy to understand. This podcast really helps to find the inner you. Thank you so much, you are helping a lot of people! I drive an hour to work everyday and with this podcast that time has become my therapy hour and it feels like minutes driving now !
2. Awakened HSP Sanctuary - This podcast and Josephine’s kind, and supportive energy have become crucial support resources for my Spiritual Journey. Whenever I’m seeking guidance, inspiration, or support the right podcast shows up. I listen to many episodes on repeat. Thank you for this beautiful gift! With deepest gratitude, Sarah
3. Just AMAZING - I stumbled across this amazingly awesome podcast while looking for information on shadow work. And oh my goodness this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! All of the information on the different topics related to spirituality and inner work that I am struggling with!! Such a gem!! Thank you Thankyou Thankyou for such an amazing informational show!! Currently binging all episodes now!!
4. A daily listener! - I’ve recently left the religion I was raised with and that has caused a lot of trauma about a year ago. I’ve been dabbling in tarot and basically just finding myself and unlearning a lot of things from previous religion. I’ve felt so grounded and whole listening to this podcast. I’m able to study tarot as well, and relate so much within this podcast. I’ve even sent some of the podcasts to a couple of friends!
5. The Real Deal - This podcast is the Real Deal - an informed, compassionate professional sharing their knowledge, personal experience, and insight in full service of others (not to promote themselves or sell stuff). After going through some major life upheaval, I got serious about doing inner work and, in the process, listened to many podcasts and read a ton of books. Inner Work is by far one of the most helpful resources I’v found. The episodes are carefully prepared (not “winging it”) - well organized, with a lot of thought behind them, and content rich. The length of the episodes reflects this: ample time to cover the topic but manageable (- minutes). Topics are covered in a concrete way, with real life examples and application ideas vs. theory/philosophy only and virtual free of spiritual of spiritual jargon and buzzwords. Finally, and maybe most importantly, Josephine is HONEST about the challenges as well as the opportunities of the spiritual path - no quick fixes or lofty promises - and makes it clear that she herself is a work in progress (as we all are). She will share her personal experiences at times, but only as they illustrate a broader point, not in a self-involved way. She’s clearly sincere about her beliefs and committed to her work, but doesn’t oversell - simply offers what she’s learned, true to her promise to be “a companion and guide” to listeners. I’ve found this podcast to be comforting, informative, challenging and inspiring - I’d recommend it to anyone who is serious about inner work.
6. Just what I need! - After suffering a humiliating and ego-shattering work experience, I started walking instead of using unhealthy coping mechanisms. I had listened to all the episodes of my regular Podcasts and started looking for something to help me with understanding why this happened and how I could move on. I found this Podcast and it is exactly what I need!!! I listen to - episodes on every walk. Unfortunately I can’t take notes while I’m walking so sometimes I’ll listen to the same episode the next day. I’ll even listen to episodes at home and have to stop the show so I can write the information down exactly as Josephine has said it. Thank you SO MUCH for this podcast. The information you’re sharing speaks to my very soul and is a great tool to assist me on my spiritual and inner soul work. I’m learning something new every day or hear something I’ve heard before but this time I finally understand.
7. Best Podcast I’ve Ever Listened To - Dr. Hardman has impacted my life in more ways than she can ever imagine. I highly recommend listening to her, no matter if you’re new to spirituality or an expert. There’s always a podcast relevant to events in my life. She’s helped me manage my anxiety and learn how to guide my own life in the right direction. The world deserves to hear her
8. Going through the hard, thick emotional stuff - Hi there! I am reaching out to write up how Josephine’s Podcasts have help me. Being a healer myself I was drawn to her right away. I have listened to mostly every single one. At the gym, in the car, before bed. She really wants her listen to understand that we are all going through it together. She is the real deal in regards to doing authentic spiritual work. Thank you again for your help with motivating me to jump back in to healing work when I was ready to give up.
9. Always helps with exactly what I’m going through - Her episodes really hit a deep spot. There are times when I listen and it’s like the episodes we’re meant for me to listen to them. They’ve helped me realize so much about myself and how to change things for the better. I recommend this podcast to anyone on a spiritual journey of learning and healing
10. The real deal! - I’ve been listening to this podcast for a while and I love it! Josephine is honest & vulnerable and shares from her heart. She is the genuine article & when I listen I feel she truly is invested in her listeners getting some golden nuggets from each episode. Her guests are super interesting and I like her interview style which really allows us to get to know her guests.
Take Back Your Mind is designed to guide you to take back your mind from worry, doubt, and fear, and to embrace what is trying to emerge through you: a sense of success, creativity, and your real, authentic purpose! Join renowned evolutionary leader, speaker, meditation teacher, award-winning author, and founder and CEO of Agape International Spiritual Center, Michael B. Beckwith, as he answers your Life Questions, guides you in meditation, and speaks with individuals who are on the cutting edg...
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Exceptional podcast with life affirming content! - Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith has poured so much into my life over the decades by tuning into the teachings and practices (the broadcast that has been projected through Reverend Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith). This podcast truly takes it to the next level. I am so appreciative to have access to this content and also to hear from the phenomenal speakers that join Reverend Michael in high vibration discussion. Thank you, Reverend Michael and Agape International Spiritual Center for this podcast. It is such a blessing!
2. Miracle Maker - Michael B. Beckwith is a Magnificent Blessing! When my son Bodhi was & / years old, he became very ill. The Oncologist said it was up to God, if he lived. Rev Michael came all the way to Miller's Children Hospital, in Long Beach, to pray for him in person. Bodhi is years old today. We got our miracle. And you can too! The treasure is within you and Michael B. Beckwith will lead you there.
3. Amazing Grace of Michael B.Beckwith - The AGAPE center and school was introduced to me by a friend and healer around - years ago. What a wonderful blessing!
During my trials with sexual assault, breast cancer and my most recent traumatic brain injury all of the teachings have greatly benefited me. My life is expanding in ways I would have never imagined possible. Gratitude is my attitude towards this precious little thing called LIFE for humans and the planet let’s save it! Thank you
4. The Rev Is always a “!!!” - If you want to listen to life changing stories that can actually transform your life, then you want to listen to Michael Beckwith’s “Take Back Your Mind.” Michael lives his message, and that is what I call, "the teacher living the teaching." It doesn't get any better than that!
5. Always something NEW - What I love about this Metaphysical teacher, and Spiritual Leader, is his ability to communicate new ways to become a better version of yourself. There are many out there, but Rev. Michael is able zoom in with laser focus expanding your consciousness, your perspective to understand yourself and reintroduce you to your true self and if you sincerely are willing to do the work you literally are able to evolve exponentially. I always learn something new then put my spin on it!!!! His voice is so soothing. I love hearing him speak, impart knowledge and always excited to see what I will learn about me, how GOD sees me through his meditations and vision techniques.
6. Elated to support Reverend Michael! - I always feel so much more empowered after listening to Rev. Michael. Since I am abroad and can’t attend in person, I must express gratitude for these podcast conversations that are becoming available to our fingertips! Thanks to you and your team Rev., Blessings!
7. Take Back Your mind/ Michael Bernard Beckwith - I loved the podcast and the steps he gave to take back your mind I can apply it to my life, I took notes, I received good perspectives from the opening question, very helpful, especially about Karma how it does not determine your destiny!! Amen , the ending Meditation was very grounding, So grateful for another Avenue for spiritual practices, Thank you Dorothy Williams
8. Welp!! This is EXACTLY necessary! - What a beautiful gift this podcast IS! A dynamic & inspiring experience to sit, listen and integrate these teachings! The first episode is FIYAH!!! As i was listening, I was like, yep, I see me in this! I see where I get to surrender to the unfolding of the divine! Oh, the glory!! Thank you Dr. Beckwith for this amazing gift! I am so very Grateful!
9. I have been waiting for Michael B Beckwith to join the podcast world! - It’s hard for me to put into words how much Reverend Michael has helped me on my spiritual journey. I still have a lot of work to do in taking back my mind, but this podcast is the perfect supplement to all of Agape’s International spiritual offerings. Thank you Reverend Michael for helping me understand my true potential and power that lies within! so much gratitude for you!
10. Food for my soul! - Having studied for years under Rev Michael Beckwith, this podcast comes at a perfect time in my life to practice more and dive deeper. I love when he teaches in classes and this expands that for me. I can’t wait for the conversations with some of the future guests. I always gain so many insights for my life just listening to him. It can be so easy to get stuck in the world of effects. This is the perfect reset to literally take back our minds! Thank you for this!
How are we all connected through the universal cosmic web? Unlock the powers of your own consciousness and learn the secrets of existence by following the golden thread and joining experts and researchers across differing fields and disciplines. From revolutionary science, esoteric practices, natural remedies, practical applications, revelatory information, and ancient knowledge, explore how to evolve awareness, enrich your life, and find peace through the evolution of consciousness. To learn ev...
Release date: 2023-02-15
1. Great but host interrupts so much! - I love the content and find myself eager to hear the guest answer questions posed, but feel frustrated when the host interrupts them. It is frequent, often diverts the guest from finishing their thought, and often feels a little self serving. I hope this is seen as constructive feedback.
2. Good content but lack of diversity - In a field that’s been largely indigenous, POC and women for centuries why is Gaia’s show about consciousness only interviewing white men? It’s really hard to overlook when in this many episodes we’ve rarely heard from anyone other that that narrow demographic.
3. Love Gaia - I absolutely love Gaia and am loving this podcast so far. It is so educational and enlightening. I love the speakers and the host is obviously very knowing as well, she comes with in depth , amazing questions. I do wish the speakers weren’t interrupted as much by the host but it’s still one of my new favorite podcasts!
Start your mornings off right with a mini meditation retreat to feel better, get more done, and live this life confidently, energetically, and abundantly. Each day I'll share quick and easy access doors to help you find Peace in chaos, Love in fear, Silence in noise, and Light in darkness. You’ll start recognizing the GoOD in everything, including yourself. Listen anywhere you get your podcasts, and please subscribe, rate, and review GoOD Mornings on Apple Podcasts if you enjoy it! And be sure...
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. On Time Word - Every time I open a new episode it is as if God is sending a direct message to me in the moment. It is just what I need to hear for the day. Her voice and delivery of inspiration calms, and relaxes me. I share this with members of my family and they really appreciate it. Blessings to you, and Thank you! Cynthia
2. Calm voice through all the noise - I am a woman who only listens to sports podcast, which was just an extention of sports radio. So, while working at my desk I wanted to hear something different, so I clicked on podcasts list in iTunes and it was overwhelming. Rows and rows of everything, everywhere - at the same time...so much noise! Then I saw you're yellow dress and big earrings and I stopped to listen. I'm happy I did, you are great and your podcast is amazing.
3. GRATEFUL!!! - I just found this podcast but I must say I love it here. Two days in a row I opened this podcast and it was exactly what I needed. It was as if it was written for me. It’s a short sweet but highly effective much needed word to start your day. I’m soooooo GRATEFUL i found this podcast, it’s everything I needed!
4. I start my day with GoOd Mornings Nikki Walton - The content is excellent and uplifting! Nikki’s melodious voice is both peaceful and powerful. There’s so much positivity in these podcasts. The information is centered around spirituality, not a singular religion. Nikki uses a myriad of resources and references that help me learn and grow. It’s an absolute blessing!
5. I believe in me - I always had the show on my playlist never got around to listening to it. But today it changed. Today was the first day that I listen to the very first podcast of yours. Lately I have been going through a lot. My stepdad recently just passed away last week my social medias all my accounts everything was hacked last night. I almost lost my life in July due to my ex fiancé. I lost my self in all on . And today ; well today this morning that changed. when you had us going into that pose every thing that I had stay in was let out. I feel like I am LOVE, I will be loved, and I can give love. This has changed my life for the better and I can not thank you enough. I can’t wait to see the journey that I will be taking with your guidance. Much love Tatyana
6. A source of many mantras a healing! - Starting my morning with this podcast before my feet touch the floor has been one of the most aligning things I’ve done for myself. Nikki has provided me with so many mantras, the one I use most being “only love is here” and they have carried me through much. Starting my morning here with her is bald to my soul and primes my mind to live in love and abundance! So deeply grateful for this podcast
7. Knocking, seeking - You are changing my life. I don’t even know where to start. My life has been guided to you and to your words and I feel, I know,, rather, that God is truly speaking through you, your words that I hear every morning, and some of the words I listen to over and over and over and over again. I feel so blessed and now have the tools to truly sit and listen. Someone I love dearly told me that another way to spell listen is silent and another way to spell it is enlist. It all makes sense now. You teach us to be silent, to listen, to enlist God (or Buddha, or whatever God is to each of us). It was not until I started to actually listen in silence that I was able to hear. Thank you for the ways you give of yourself in such selfless ways so that I can truly listen. You answered me at my darkest time. My darkest hour. You took the time to answer me. I am still amazed and cannot believe it. You will never know how much your presence (presents and being present) means. Or maybe you will. Maybe you do. Now, I practice. I try. I practice being silent, to listen, to just listen. In silence. I just keep knocking, seeking, knocking and when I forget, I now have a mantra that I practice—which you taught me. Ever grateful. So very grateful.
8. Life-changing! - You have changed my life with this podcast. I begin each day with you. For me you are my personal channel to the Universe because every morning what you say resonates so deeply in my heart that I know it’s the Universe answering what I questioned before bed or what ever the unresolved is in me. I thank you for staying consistent with the episodes, you have transformed my spiritual growth. I moved out an started living alone for the first time and it hasn’t been the easiest of times especially with the silence (not used to a quiet home lol) so I struggled with silence. You taught me what a blessing it is to have this silence. It’s been my greatest gift! Thank you so much for helping me become a better version of myself.
9. My favorite part. - I started listening to Nikki every morning after my Pilates workout about a month ago. At first it was just a reminder for me to meditate but it’s turned into my favorite part of my morning routine. It’s my reminder to release and just listen throughout the day and I am truly thankful for that.
Dismantling New Age cults, wellness grifters, and conspiracy-mad yogis.At best, the conspirituality movement attacks public health efforts in times of crisis. At worst, it fronts and recruits for the fever-dream of QAnon.As the alt-right and New Age horseshoe toward each other in a blur of disinformation, clear discourse and good intentions get smothered. Charismatic influencers exploit their followers by co-opting conspiracy theories on a spectrum of intensity ranging from vaccines to child tra...
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. Consistently racist and sexist, but often interesting - Take them with a grain of salt. Sometimes they have amazing guests, and open important conversations, but these are some white men, and you will occasionally hear some pretty shockingly ignorant statements. Still worth a listen on a regular basis.
2. Smart, and uniformly woke (in the pejorative sense of the word.) - There's no nuance or gray-area here- these are the effeminate, Prius-driving he/theys your dad warned you about. I like to listen to things that don't align with my own worldview or values; I think it's interesting and healthy. Don't get me wrong: these humans are good at talking at microphones. Pretty sure the studio is a place where a podcaster jizzes in his pants every time the South African says "late stage capitalism" or "epistemology." That guy loves to hear himself talk, and boy, is he always right (just ask him.) The takes are uniformly extremely far left; no surprises there, and the politics are left of Bernie Sanders. They know all the notable philosophers, but I doubt they can patch drywall or fix a broken garbage disposal. The cultier episodes can be interesting, mostly, because they lack the wild political commentary. The political episodes are interesting, because who even thinks like this? Lots of unpleasant accents, lots of "communism could work." Give them a listen, anyway. It will confirm your pre-existing biases if you're a victim of society, and make you a better debater if you're not.
3. Has its Merits, inflated Egos are the Downfall - I was initially thrilled with this podcast when it launched, devouring every episode immediately and being so impressed with the hosts’ insights, research, and compelling take on the problematic forms of influence in the wellness-sphere. Through the years however, the show has divulged into a mostly ego-centric, masterbatory-style long form in which the hosts mostly get off on their own voices and perpetually implied superiority. The points are still important, but of how many hours of our listening and attention these three cis, white, heterosexual men genuinely believe their takes deserve is pretty inflated. The past six months, I can barely hang into individual episodes through the end. Unfollowing, but do hope they’ll learn to edit themselves with the same critical ear they extend to those around them in the future.
4. I found a home - I just found the Conspirituality podcast. As a retired biologist whose first degree was in the Philosophy of Religion and who at one time was a zen lay brother and who is a lifelong atheist and skeptic, this podcast hits on many themes I have chewed on for decades. I especially like the compassionate, empathetic tone that the skeptical community often lacks while still calling out the misinformation and pseudoscience so prevalent in our world.
5. stars, one of my very favorite podcasts - I’ve listened to every episode, but was just turned on to the podcast in fall of .
Very funny, well researched and intelligent. As a black queer woman, a mother of a cis black boy, a yoga teacher(all limbs), an artist and a human I just think this resource is so valuable. Ultimately it teaches me compassion and critical thinking, even when I just want to float away into a generalized cloud of Siddhis and Japa and Asana and whatever else. I wrote a review today, though, because episode is one of the best podcast episodes I’ve ever heard. Ever. I just wish people in America (and beyond), but starting in America could sit, in silence, and just listen to Beau. His wisdom, his humor, his knowledge and the fierce compassion of the interviewer could change so much. He cares about liberation for ALL of us. All, even those who espouse hate towards him and other marginalized people. Thank you for this episode, and all of them really. stars for sure.
6. Personal Growth - I never thought I was someone who played into dangerous misinformation before I listened to this podcast. I’d save an infographic on Pinterest about “herbs for women” and be redirected to a website promoting gender essentialism and EMF blockers, go to yoga classes claiming to “detox my organs” and even believed certain diets made me more “spiritually enlightened.” These beliefs were preached by people who were profiting off of my ignorance and not based in rigorously peer reviewed scientific evidence. The guys never make me feel stupid or judged for having bought into it, and I’m on my own mini de-radicalization journey! Keep up the good work, and thanks for keeping me company.
7. My Boys - This is, hands down, my absolute favorite podcast of all time. I am eternally grateful to them for getting me through the pandemic less scathed than I may have otherwise been. I’ve listened to every single episode, I am a Patreon supporter, and I look forward to it every week. Pretty sure I’m their biggest fan ;)
8. Looking for openings - My intent in listening to this podcast has been additional perspectives to bring in to discussion with people I know -intelligent people I know-going down these horrifying rabbit holes. I am not willing to lose these people but, despite being a Psychotherapist- I am still left - mouth hanging open, slack with shock as they speak of outlandish conspiracies with fervor and seeming confidence. This podcast has continued to provide, while not enough answers, a feeling of shared experience and community within the Transpersonal community and the mutations arising there. I am working my way through all the episodes. I was raised from birth as Seventh-Day- Adventist, both grandfathers were pastors, dad was an Elder. We escaped this nightmare of a church/cult in the ’s and after a stint with a pallet-cleansing atheism and agnosticism, I’ve journeyed back in to Spirituality. My way. I’ve become a consciousness geek, Energy Healer, and a Transpersonal EMDR Therapist. I walk the line of woo and evidence-based practices and ALWAYS expect effective outcomes. This group of guys does help bring the type of skepticism I can generally respect. I’m fascinated by cults and cult thinking and often assist others in processing religious trauma. I am processing my own- perhaps for the rest of my life. Thanks for taking on the grifters and the toxic aspects of the Spiritual communities! Growing deep critical thinking skills, in my opinion, should be taught and honed in conjunction with Transpersonal and Spiritual practices. Listening to Alyssia Caputo was incredibly supportive, as being intimately connected with folks as they might go down the wellness radicalism route. That’s the main reason I started listening! I want to have these conversations- stay out of a condemning stance.
9. Disabled Listener - Thank you so much for this podcast. As a disabled person, I appreciate how this podcast critically examines how the ideal of the body “working perfectly” is so dangerous. At the crossroads of cultural appropriation and racism is often the ableist obsessions about how bodies should be. Belief is so powerful, and we all have the right to heal. But I think chronically ill and disabled people are not only extremely susceptible to these more malicious myths, but are often disposed of (read eradicated) in this so-called impending dawn of consciousness. Here’s to our disobedient, strange and brilliant bodies.
10. Leftist perspective - Unfortunately this podcast is no an objective perspective on our current media paradigm, but a clear trump-derangement syndrome leftist take. No different than turning on CNN. If you’re even mildly woke, you hate trump, you love COVID lock downs, you’ll probably love with this guy.
You Can Heal Your Life is your connection to today’s most influential thought-leaders. Elevate your morning coffee, afternoon walk, or evening commute into an inspirational, motivational, and transformational personal growth experience. We invite you to take a step back from life’s stress and anxieties and replace any negativity with life-changing insights and real-world solutions. Learn from some of the world’s greatest teachers in spirituality, health and wellness, and more—like Louis...
Release date: 2023-03-19
1. Potatoes are gluten-free - Was listening to the podcast about Heal your life and the guy was talking about how sick he was after not eating gluten for a year and that by eating gluten he felt better afterwards and referenced he starting eating more potatoes. Potatoes are a vegetable and therefore naturally gluten free. Would never buy this book or look for advice on how to improve my life after hearing this.
2. Nothing but one sales pitch after another - OK I started out loving this podcast. It brought so much joy to my life. Now I cannot even listen to it because it’s just one person after another trying to sell a book. Really sad. Bring back the clips of Wayne Dyer speaking at retreats. Please. Otherwise I’m better off just to play YouTube videos. And that is brutally honest but also from my heart.
3. Life Saver - The You Can Heal Your Life Podcast has been such a source of comfort and support to me through the last month. The days and authors series is fantastic in providing a wide array of strategies to help in dealing with the effects of the pandemic on our everyday lives. Whenever I listen I remember I’m not alone. Hearing the spiritual teachers I admire most speak on how they are navigating the changes happening for us all right now is beyond helpful. Thank you SO much! Hay House truly is medicine for the soul!
4. Audio quality - Okay, so what’s up with having the host’s voice in one earphone and the guest in the other? This is ridiculous, I can’t bring myself to listen to it because it’s so uncomfortable. I use my AirPods most of the time to listen to podcasts, and this separation or mono audio quality needs to be addressed ASAP.
5. Please - Please improve the quality of this podcast. It takes humility to admit that Reed is not the appropriate host and should not be interviewing anyone. If you can’t admit that in the time of corona virus and self-reflection, then when? Let the speakers do what they did best on Hay House radio - host an episode alone or with a guest of their choice.
6. Book Sales - I am loving listening to the daily podcasts from some favorite authors. I absolutely understand that Hay House is a for-profit business, but the vibe that this is really all about selling product runs underneath the talk of stress and uncertainty. Listening to it every day is getting old, which feels really sad to me when I come to be inspired.
7. Anxiety at its peek - Hi I am a listener to you podcast family. Thank you so much for all the great guest you have on to help us along the pandemic. I was wondering your advice for my family. My son Zachary is . Young man healthy works out and is a normal year old for today. He got sick and it spiraled to a trip to a wellness center. From there he was in an ambulance to the hospital. The next day in I C U. Eleven days he was on the machine. From there he was sent on another floor. We got a call he was being sent to another hospital where all the Covid people are. He has been at st joes hospital in Buffalo for three days. We are told he can come home however my son wouldn’t listen to us and get primary doctor. Now they are trying to find him a group he can join. My son Zachary has his phone so now I talk with him. His thinking is so disturbed by the meds, the ventilator, he understands it’s caused by all of this. His anxiety is so high it’s raising his heart rate which is making him scared. I know we will rise above this. I know I have all the tools from hay house family. I thank you! I know we will rise above this. God bless the universe
8. Kyle Gray - Healing with Angels - I LOVE Kyle Gray and his Angel guides & insights, it so resonates with me! But as the last podcasts on Hay House Podcasts the end when you asked Kyle to give us a Angel prayer, the music starts when you want them to finish up, NOT COOL! I couldn’t hear the last seconds of the prayer! Reed & Hay House you are “ better” than this at such a pivotal time of much needed guidance and connection to our favorite Healers! PLEASE STOP the “ music” to get your guests to hurry up and be more compassionate to your listeners and STOP “ Profits over People / Healing!” I REALLY MISS the live Hay House Radio show! BRING IT BACK! And Hay House needs a NEW Host for the Podcasts, sorry Reed, your voice & direction just isn’t a good fit! Diane was FABULOUS in her host position, bring her back! In gratitude!
9. Thanks you!! - I am SO grateful for this podcasts!!! Thank you!!! I had been in and out of my meditation routine and trying to get back to it unsuccessfully... The secrets of meditation podcasts had been instrumental in my return to meditation, I have listened to the podcasts and been able to implement the tools. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
10. Variety of topics is great! - Thank you so much for this podcast. I love the variety of topics and presentations. Dooley, Kwik, and Hicks my favorite so far. I can see Louise getting closer to my listening order though...... and I think she would be so pleased with your work on this, Reid. Thank you. The keto diet and EMF sessions did get me thinking, too! In gratitude.
Jennie Blonde (Comfy Cozy Witch), talks about all things witchcraft! From House and Hearth witchery to Kitchen and Green witchery, you're sure to get your fill of witchy things to bring magick into your every day and leave you feeling comfy, cozy and witchy yourself! Social Media: Instagram: @comfycozywitch FB Private Group: Comfy Cozy Witches Founder of @fit_witch_challenge
Release date: 2023-03-09
1. Love your podcast! - Jennie I am so thankful for your podcast. I was a closet witch for fifteen years and when I finally came out of the broom closet and found your show, it helped me regain myself and its taught me many things I didn’t know! My year old daughter Aralyn also loves listening to you! She’s on her journey as well and loves hearing each new episode, she loves the music for the card pulls Aralyn said she’d love to hear you read bedtime stories as well and that you sound beautiful. I know just from your podcast and social medias that you’d say “that melts my heart so much” but I want to say thank you for helping not only me but the younger kids as well learn from a witch themselves that’s not biased on any path they choose. Thank you Blessed be.
2. Emerging Witch! - Thank you for your Podcast! It’s the first one I found that i can actually connect to! Each episode is engaging and informative and gets me excited to continue learning about myself and the type of witch I’d like to be (finally, at !). I appreciate your dedication! Dyana (like the Goddess!)
also from PA, near Pittsburgh
3. Coziest Podcast! - I have been trying to find a podcast that would give lots of information about Pagan and Witchcraft and I hit the jackpot! This podcast gives me comfy cozy vibes I haven’t had since my Grammy passed away and every time I listen to Jenny, it’s like Im catching up with an old friend. This podcast is incredibly unique and Im so thankful that you have this podcast to share all your wisdom and knowledge. PS I love your book! I have the ebook but loved it so much I bought me a signed copy :) - Rachel
4. Best podcast for witchy beginners! - I have gained so much knowledge from you and find so much comfort in listening to you. I deal with a lot of depression and anxiety and you help me get through my day! This is the first witchy podcast I started with and you have set the bar so high and no one compares to your podcast! I really enjoy the educational episodes as I am a beginner witch and I will take any advice and suggestions you have! Thank you for what you do, your the best!
5. Mother daughter podcast bonding - This is the comfiest coziest podcast I have ever encountered. I just binged all of the episodes over the last - weeks. The first time I listened my year old daughter comments from the backseat “I really like her”. She just started getting into the craft and this podcast has been a bonding time for us. We have been doing mother daughter tea time most nights and oracle card pulls. This is exactly what I have been looking for. The sabbat podcasts are so helpful I trying to figure out how to celebrate. The only bad part is now I have to wait for new episodes!!! Keep of the comfiness and coziness. Xoxo. Val
6. Spiritual well being - This has became a daily/weekly practice for me. The positivity that radiates from your voice is contagious. I can’t help but feel calm and joyous. It’s hard to find someone who can give out unbiased information, advice, tips, and tricks, and you thankfully do! Even though you don’t practice certain stuff you still have respect for it. I am finally all caught up, but I will say there’s been a handful of episodes that turned me away. It feels a little belittling when you mention new witches and business. We all start somewhere.
7. favorite witch - Jennie, You help people without even knowing. You have help me find my path in this world. Right when I was feeling my worse and not knowing what to do or believe, I found your podcast, just as if the universe heard my prayers. You are so easy to listen, your kind words and support showing on each of your episodes, means do much to us, the beginning witches who are still finding their way into the craft.
This is a fantastic podcast for those witches who need support and information other wise no found any where else. I want to thank you Jennie Blonde.
8. Hello from PA! - I am a listener of The Kitchen Witch and Elise mentioned you on an episode of their podcast. I immediately searched for The Comfy Cozy Witch and started listening from the beginning. I can’t get enough and I’m so excited to catch up! Jennie you are amazing and the teacher in you truly helps me to better understand things even if I’ve heard them many times before. This podcast has me feeling comfy, cozy, and witchy!
9. I love love love this podcast! - I am always so excited when a new Comfy Cozy Witch episode comes out, Jennie is so down to earth, has such a kind and comforting voice, and is so relatable. This is the best podcast for anyone looking for a kind and comforting podcast all about witch craft, spirituality, and everything in between.
10. Love this comfy cozy witch - I came because I heard Jennie is a fan of The Good Witch and I thought, hey that’s my kinda witch! I stayed because this really is my kinda podcast :) I love the thoughtful topics and transparency of the episodes. This is so helpful for someone who is still new to the craft.
Did you know that there are 8 psychic senses and that we all possess at least one of these psychic abilities – if not more? Whether we choose to believe, nurture or use our abilities is up to each one of us.A top charted spiritual podcast in 192 countries around the world, A Psychic's Story gives a behind-the-scenes look at and has conversations with people who lead supernatural lives among the ordinary. Each episode is different, dispelling the myths and misconceptions we’ve been taught dur...
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Can’t get enough! - My angels led me to A Psychic’s Story podcast after I asked to find more likeminded people. I’ve listened to just about every episode and look forward to the next- I can’t seem to get enough. Nicole has a way of speaking right to my soul and has speakers who get me excited about learning new aspects of my spiritual journey. Many thanks, Nicole! I am beginning to feel less alone in and more empowered the process.
2. Very informative - I am new to the show but constantly trying various podcasts that focus on spiritual development. I just listened to different episodes in a row because the subject matters pique my interest and the content has been superb. Very talented host and guests discussing the details I want to hear. Thank you for sharing with us!
3. My Favorite Podcast - I look forward to each new episode. I love Nichole’s interviewing style, as well as her welcoming and kind demeanor. I enjoy hearing the intimate story of each guest. I recommend this podcast for anyone in the process of spiritually awakening, or looking to understand more beyond this three dimensional reality.
4. Absolutely love! - This podcast has brought so much clarity to some very much confusing topics and experiences. It’s also helped bring peace to my life through cultivating a community within my mind of others who have had similar experiences. Loving learning from the conversations and looking forward to learning more!
5. Love, Love, Love!! - Thank you so much for this podcast!! I simply want MORE! Lol. This has really been a Godsend to me and I am SO GRATEFUL! I hope you start making them even more often. I love that there are multiple topics to explore, and the insight you give me goes straight to my heart Everyone and anyone should listen, and will get at least one GEM, and so much insight, out of each episode! Thank You!!
6. Gives me peace of mind - As a fellow intuitive I appreciate the gentle tone of voice and thoughtfulness that goes into this podcast. It helps me more rounded with my mediumship and tarot readings. I love the different perspectives and this podcast really makes the wheels turn in my head, I’m a good way! I’m hooked
7. Just love this podcast! - I heard Nichole as a guest on another podcast. Decided to check her podcast out. So glad I did! I love Nichole’s show-the variety of guests, information, and Nichole herself! She is a great host and just love listening to the show. Started at the beginning and working my way through the episodes. I highly recommend listening, you will not be disappointed!!
8. Favorite podcast - I love Nicole! Her voice, questions and guests! She is very authentic and truly a great podcast journalist. Thank you for finding quality guests to teach us about this side of our world and vibration that is truly difficult to find information about. Please keep it up, you are helping many of us find ourselves.
9. searching - I am searching for my talents and my reason for being on this planet. Nicole's podcast is an easy way I can learn about different topics and hear about other humans and their journeys. I enjoy Nicole's expression of her thoughts and comments; they don't come across as pushy! She guides her guests in thoughtful ways. I look forward to listening and the thought provoking it incurs.
10. Fantastic Podcast. - I always feel so much better after list to this podcast. I feel energized and most importantly, I don’t feel alone. I feel like there are a wealth of genuine people out there who are like me. I will always listen and turn to this podcast as a way to learn and grow. Thank you!! - Kelly
Hay House presents Guided Meditations featuring your favorite authors guiding you through mediations designed to help you relax and rejuvenate. Each week we bring you a new mediation with a featured author taking you on a meditational journey ranging from numerous topics on health, healing, overcoming fears and blocks and much more. Please visit hayhouse.com or facebook.com/HayHouseDailyMeditations to learn more.
Release date: 2023-03-19
1. Healing Light By Louise Hay - I think this meditation is so beautiful! I would like to listen it all the time. But why the background music has to be so loud. I even had a hard time understanding the words because the volume on the music. I like the music too, but in this case it seems to be competing with what Louise is saying and it shouldn’t be like that. Thanks
2. Thank you - This one I am new to and I love it it brought out some very deep emotions and even made my cry a bit but that was good I suffer from serious anxiety and because of the pandemic have been locked down and depressed and afraid I m sure that is where the tears came from the pandemic has made me loose my self I use to know who I was now I am on a journey to find me
3. New format - This used to be my go to app for - minute soulful and healing meditations. Around December they stopped posting meditations here on a regular basis. They started again when stay at home orders were in place. But now It is moving back away from those great mediations and more into interviews. The name of the podcast is Hay House “meditations”, not Mateo does interviews.
4. Love meditations but not the ads - I loveThe meditations on this podcast. I do not love the ads that are before and after on most of the meditations. Like other people have said, it is quite jarring to experience the ads when are coming out of your meditation. We all know that these are Hay House meditations, we do not need the extra ads and branding. But the meditations are very nice.
5. MK get out of your judgment - Bringing politics and your personal JUDGMENT of others is a strong indication of your not bringing people to a more purposeful connection to God, MK. Humility is always essential to service. As Rumi has taught us, focus on an individual strengths, not what you perceive as weakness. Key words, you as a fallible human being, not you as a know it all mini God. We are all pieces of that higher vibration. Isn’t that the point you were trying to make before you entered your judgement? Seems to be what always happens in your delivery of your channeled material. Humility please. Hay House has gifted you with a platform. Where did the underlying arrogance come from in your past that you can’t let go and that limits the service your borrowed gifts brings?
6. Simply the Best - This is a collection of some of the most insightful, soul-baring meditations available. Most are usually minutes and they have a variety of topics from aura meditations, self-love affirmations, forgiveness, and relaxation. This is a great legacy to Louise Hay’s self-love work. And it’a my go-to podcast.
7. Remove promos! - If the intention is to have a meditation podcast, please PLEASE remove the promos. It is terribly jarring to start and end a meditation with the ad content! I am trying to relax during a very stressful time and I am dealing with insomnia. After finally drifting to sleep I was awakened by the ad and all the anxiety came back and I couldn’t return to sleep! I’m not planning to listen or recommend until this is changed. You can keep the ads on other Hay House podcasts but remove from this one if you want it to grow.
8. Abrupt, startling ad at the end! - Who triumphed in the discussion about adding a promotional message at the peaceful close of an otherwise useful meditation?
The loudest mouth in the room, that’s who. I have loved Louise Hay from the moment I heard her first talks. Obviously this schlock came about after her time with us.
She’d have never inspired this denigration of genuine seeking.
In this we are being led by the nose-ring, instead of being empowered and inspired. Please Hay House! Please Reid Tracy!
I know you can do better.
9. Well intentioned but over the top... - Tried the “self-esteem” meditation - LOL - cue soundtrack “Out Of Africa” and visualize yourself on a Harley (vroom, vroom), on rollerskates (don’t even recognize that sound...), anything going fast and - POOF! - you are beaming with confidence - was waiting for Stuart Smalley to chime in! There are many other better-produced meditation podcasts available - recommend trying a few others first!
10. Amazing meditations - When I wake up in the morning and listen to any of the guided meditations through Hayhouse, I feel a renewal in my mind, body and soul that charges my day in a positive way. I appreciate all the guides who offer to share their experience with all who desire to tap into it. Thank you! Althea
Hosted by Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul explores the cards through an inclusive, non-predictive, trauma informed perspective, rooted in compassion, common sense, and critical thinking. With over seven million downloads (and counting), T-WS Podcast is your top source for unique and insightful Tarot lessons, explorations into the cards, and monthly channeled downloads.
Release date: 2023-03-16
1. BEYOND incredible!!! - Lindsay will change your life. I’ve been a loyal monthly medicine listener for at least years or so and can’t begin to describe how SPOT ON her readings are. They have become a compass for me, especially during hard times. Lindsay’s metaphors and language and depth is unparalleled — she is one of the most gifted teachers & healers I’ve ever come across. Thank you a million times over, Lindsay! You are making a bigger impact than you know.
2. A great way into tarot - When I was looking to learn more about tarot I puttered around from podcast to podcast for a bit and this was the first one that I really stuck with. Lindsay’s approach is so refreshing and supportive. She has a beautiful way of demystifying the cards and bringing them into tender and rooted relationship to our lives as they are.
3. Yes to a Lindsay/Lanyadoo pod series! - The Thoth deck does have VIII & XI swapped. Eight is called Adjustment/ Justice & Eleven is Lust/ Temperance (what? Why?). I learned on this deck & LOVE the guidebook by Angeles Arrien and… I got rid of that deck asap cuz it has big Aleister Crowley vibes I don’t agree with. But & also it’s great as an astrology deck because it has all the Kabbalah significations. It’s kinda how I feel about the Motherpeace deck. I love it & I don’t use decks that appropriate other cultures. Regardless of the yt women creators’ intent.
4. of Swords Episode!!!! - First of all this is one of the first tarot related podcasts I started to listen to when I started my journey with studying the tarot. Lindsay has been such a sage/wealth of calming wisdom. Her podcast has gotten me through times of major transition and challenges. The recent episode about of swords was so on point! The listener question regarding burnout and taking a break from work to care for oneself is literally what I’m going through right now so this advice really hit home. A lot of us are experiencing burnout and an invitation to take a break and discovery of what is more aligned for our spirits and our nervous systems. Thank you Lindsay for the good medicine you deliver!
5. This podcast is truly solid healing - I’ve been listening to this podcast for almost three years now and it’s where I go to every time I need clarity, guidance and understanding of where I am with my life. Lindsay is so supportive and integrates so much to give us a full picture of everything she ever speaks about. My favorite podcast!
6. Thank you, Lindsey - I realized I’ve been listening to this podcast for four years now, and a review feels long overdue. This podcast has been an anchor in so many phases in my life, and Lindsey’s soft, yet convicted guidance has given so much life to my tarot practice in ways I can’t even begin to describe here. Thank you, Lindsey, for your compassionate, imaginative insight into the tarot, and for all of the other nuggets of loving wisdom I’ve gleaned over the years. I could not recommend a podcast more!
7. Love iiiiiittttt - I’m finding this podcast at the exact right time! It’s been SO helpful on my self love/compassion/healing journey. I’ve never heard the tarot be used in this way. I knew it could be but this is the first time someone’s interpreting it in a way that feels like home. Thank you Lindsay and spirit! Xx
8. Amy - I really love how real and authentic Lindsey is. I’m about / through the podcast since I found it a few months ago and have already learned a lot. The people she brings on are awesome as well. I also really love that when she makes a mistake she addresses it. Thanks for all the insight you give! I also find it hilarious that you have sirens in the background because I never know if it’s coming from the podcast or outside (I live near a police and fire dept)
9. Three of swords ep. - How lovely this podcast is. Listening to the most current episode about the Three of Swords, I wish I had listened sooner. We live in CO and are across the street from where the Marshall fire started last week. We have been SO fortunate, but I have been feeling all the emotions and have felt like I shouldn’t be anything other than grateful. Hearing Lindsay break down this card has been an ah ha moment for me and will allow me to remember to sit with these big feeling before acting. Thanks so much!
10. Wow. - Lindsay’s work is absolutely exquisite, deep, life changing work. My mother introduced me to her & I haven’t turned back. I now take any course that she teaches and dedicated to this podcast. Hands down—if you are looking for someone to really explain how tarot is applied in our lives in a radically inclusive, trauma informed way, tune in and really surrender to this gift that she offers. Beautiful, beautiful.
Julie Jancius is The Angel Medium™ and host of the #10 spiritual podcast, Angels and Awakening, which receives over 1.3+ million downloads a year in 70+ countries around the world. Julie is a world renowned angel expert on a mission to teach you how to connect with your angels and loved ones on the Other Side in order to make living “Heaven on Earth.” She is in talks to possibly have her own reality TV show where you will quickly fall in love with her smile, laugh and energy! In 2015, J...
Release date: 2023-03-20
1. Eye-Opening and BEAUTIFUL! - Huge thanks to Julie for providing this information! My life is changing through my spiritual awakening that this podcast has been absolutely INSTRUMENTAL in helping happen! I’ve found what I feel is my soul’s purpose in this stage in my life and I am SOUL excited to see what comes next with my angels and spirit guide!
2. Helpful and Comforting - I recently found this podcast while asking the Universe for signs from my loved ones. The messages, interviews and hearing other people stories have been so helpful and comforting. It is helping me keep my senses open to receiving the signs that are all around me and trusting them. It is also a reminder of the things I need to do to keep my vibration high.
Thank you for the beautiful work you are doing in the world. Anyone interested in communicating with your angels, loved ones and the afterlife should listen to this podcast
3. Angels and Awakenings - This podcast has changed my life! It is helping me to heal after the death of my daughter. It has renewed my faith and the hope of seeing her again! I love the angel stories. I have several that I hope to share. I have told many friends to check out this podcast. Julie, thank you so much for sharing your gift! Holly W.
4. This. All of this. Food for the Soul! - Julie’s podcast came at the exact time in life where I needed it most!!! I have been on the precipice of change and needing a shift in personal growth, I even bought a ukulele at Christmas thinking that’s what I’d do! But… this. All of this. This feeds the soul. Happened upon Julie’s podcast and I haven’t left since. She gives the best interviews and I ALWAYS end each episode better spiritually, than when I started. It has catapulted my interest into new areas of self love and peace within. I’m on a spectacular journey and it keeps on getting better with each passing day. Thank you Julie!!! Hugs and love!
5. Divine intervention! - I have been listening to Julie’s podcast for a year not and have learned so many wonderful things that have just made sense and filled in gaps in my life. The podcast just appeared on my phone one morning and I am hooked. Currently a Angel member and am so thankful for this wonderful program and community!
6. May Cause Spiritual Awakening - I’m not a reviews person. I’ve been listening to this podcast for years and finally decided I have to write one. After finishing Oprah’s Super Soul Podcast, I came upon this one. It took me a couple episodes, but I was soon hooked. I have been spiritual and drawn to the spiritual my whole life but often felt alone on this journey. I was not born into a spiritual family and I never found my spiritual teacher or role model. I have been slowly unfolding my whole life but this podcast opened the flood gates. Through listening to this podcast, I began to spiritually awaken. It opened me up to a whole new world of angels and direct communication with God/Source/Spirit. I began receiving a flood of signs from the other side. After a while I decided to join the angel membership. I’ve never joined this type of membership and am frugal with my money so this was unusual for me. The angel membership was/is incredible. I was able to take myself on a deep study on all things spiritual with the help of Julie’s videos, texts, healings and meditations. My spiritual gifts began opening up in the first month and in a big way in the second month. Now I am working to fully develop, understand and incorporate my gifts into daily life. If you allow it, the angel membership will change your life and help you to become a healed, present, awakened version of yourself with Spirit whispering in your ear, and angels by your side. It is truly amazing! Thank you beautiful Julie!
7. Heart Warming - I have been listening to Julie’s podcast for a while and enjoy it a lot. It’s always refreshing to hear how God takes care of us and provides the help and love we need. I enjoy listening to all the stories and appreciate everyone that shares them with us and Julie for making this possible.
8. Beautiful life changing podcast!! - I just can not get enough of Julie!! She is such an amazing soul with nothing but pure and positive intentions for every single one of us in this world! This podcast is filled with nothing but amazing interviews from the most profound doctors and scientists to the sweetest angel stories you will ever have the pleasure of hearing first hand from the recipient I’ve been pretty spiritual my whole life but just recently really came into the midst of my awakening since losing my baby brother and having him show me EVERY SINGLE DAY for a few years now.. he’s reminding me every day that we are nothing but energy; by turning on a cheap battery operated candle that I purchased for his service. This light comes on itself, stays on for hours and turns off itself… changing by roughly a minute a day which is what the time would do if we followed the time by the sun and he is one of the smartest people I will ever meet in my life so it fits him well. I know now though.. thanks to Julie helping me trust my intuition much more, that his message isn’t just a reminder that he is always with me but he’s been trying to get me to dig deeper into my own abilities and Julie gives such amazing opportunities to do so! As soon as I can afford the angel membership and reiki school, I will be there and so devoted to coming more into my own abilities and I just can not wait! In the meantime this podcast has pulled me thru some challenging bumps in my road and I can’t thank Julie enough for all she has shared and continues to share because without hearing such amazingly talented and successful people like herself go thru the same things I do, I don’t know if I would have the faith I now hold for myself being just as capable to get where Ive always felt myself getting one day and hopefully soon I cannot thank you enough Julie!!
9. Awesome Eye Opener ! - Where can I start ! This podcast with Julie has opened up my mind , body , and soul! Every time I listen to her it’s like each episode is talking straight to me !! For everyone that’s unsure about oneness , just know she reassures for you ! Thank you Julie for all that you do not just for me but everyone else !
10. Loved ones - I just listened to the last podcast about loved ones connection with us. It was amazing. It gives me the beauty of possibilities. Julie’s podcast are very entertaining but with true talk. I need to go listen to older ones. Not sure if I am ready for the membership but who knows ? To everybody: enjoy :)
Daily Quick Astro Forecast Plus Tips on Reading Your Chart! This is a podcast to help you live more consciously.Whether you are an Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, or Pisces - this show will appeal to you! Quick, daily astrology horoscope forecasts you can listen to on the go! Consciousness. Living a Conscious life!Intro music under Creative Commons license - "Early Riser" by Kevin MacLeod - incomptech.com
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. I LOVE this - I started listening a few months ago and I just LOVE your daily podcasts. I can always DEPEND on them to be first in my updated list to start my day off right. You provide such good insight for my day and I just LOVE your voice I can hear you are smiling - such FUN ASTROLOGY Thank you Thomas for all you do. I’m sharing you with the world You ARE a GREAT teacher - love the retrograde (today’s info) and the BIRTHDAY video. I know that giving will return back in multitudes - HAPPY BELATED Birthday Thomas - I THANK YOU
2. God has a negative connotation?? - I listen to this podcast frequently and I enjoy it but when Thomas starts criticizing Christianity and God then I think it becomes divisive and loses its purpose. So you have a problem saying the word GOD but you’re Ok calling on the archangels and angels? They all come FROM GOD! You can try to hide the connection but it’s there. For thousands of years. Also, you think saying God is bad but a vague and empty word like source is a good one so substitute the Creator of it all? What you end up doing is the same of some (NOT ALL) narrow minded Christians do. It doesn’t matter if you are new age or not. We all can be the judgmental and critical, no matter how enlighten you think you are! Pay attention to the words you say.
3. Thank you - This podcast is absolutely amazing. Thomas does a spectacular job making this daily pod cast quick and easy to listen to. He really knows his stuff and has always been super helpful if you have a question. He recommends books and companion topics to help guide you on your journey. The new Sat medical astronomy has been a great addition. I listen to this podcast every day. It’s been a part of my daily routine for almost a year. Thank you Thomas for guiding us through this journey on earth. love you too and keep it up. You’re helping to make the world (and people) better.
4. You’ll be glad you listened! - This is a such a great podcast! So informative and is appropriate for someone who is new to ,or familiar with astrology. Thomas does a great job explaining things in a way that is easy to understand, and thoughtful. This show has taugh me so much- I really look forward to listening to this every day. Thomas is a great story teller as well and also gives some great advice! Thank you for such a great show!!
5. one of the best. - I’ve been watching since subconscious mind mastery. I love Thomas and his people. I love that he gives us a scoop of what to expect in a way, and keeps us wanting better for ourselves and to care about our wellbeing. I can go on and on about Mr Thomas Miller lol! He’s worth it. Thanks for everything Thomas.
6. My favorite way to start my day with intention - I absolutely love the way Thomas lays out the forecast of the day and unpacks the energy in the sky in a way that is easy to understand and apply to your daily life! He does a great job of keeping it short and sweet making it an enjoyable and convenient way to get your day started. I love and appreciate the daily reminder of the universal energy that’s impacting myself and everything around me. It helps me stay mindful and present in the moment. Thank you, Thomas!
7. So glad I found this podcast! - I came accross this podcast March of when the lockdowns started.
It was very comforting and informative to listen to.I have really expanded my knowledge of astrology due to Thomas.
I have had a reading,purchased reports and am part of the course.
If you are Intrested in Astrology he presents the material in an easy to follow format.There is also a community online that is full of love and support.
Check it out for yourself!
8. Genocide? Careful of a waxing Jupiter to Neptune Thomas - First- I love your show. Hands down one of the best and my go-to every morning. Please don’t fall victim to the propaganda on the “news.” Having family in Ukraine, I urge you to find info elsewhere. Why would movie production crews be there? Or show pictures of a baby injured by a bomb from the US into Syria to portray as recent? Question everything! They say “look here” while they sideline us with something else. Same story, different year, different leader.
9. Meh - Not sure why all the star reviews. He’s not been doing astrology long enough, doesn’t know how to explain timings, too “big picture“ to be useful. And while he asks us to not give him feedback he spews antivax pro trump nonsense. He tries to keep it subtle but it’s there. Don’t say it if you don’t want a reaction. Be brave in your stance or keep quiet.
10. This Podcast Is Incredible! - It’s like a Pringles! You can’t just have (or listen) to one. I am loving the topics and the depth and the openness. So much wisdom packed into bite-sized pieces. I just started listening tonight. I’m looking forward to catching up on the other episodes I haven’t gotten to yet! Thank you for sharing your journey.