Olympians Adam Rippon and Ashley Wagner join forces to tackle the most important questions figure skaters have been asking themselves for years. Questions like: “Why does this short program feel so long?” or “Is there such a thing as your costume being too tight?” and the most important question of all: “Will changing my hair color fix all my problems?” Join them as they cover all the news, competitions, and drama of the figure skating season. Will they kiss? Will they cry? There’s...
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. A must listen for skating fans - This podcast is everything. Whether you are a skating fan who cries when they watch Michelle Kwans Fields of Gold exhibition or a casual fan who only watches when the Olympics are on there is something to enjoy here for everyone. Adam and Ashley are great hosts who combine humor with insider knowledge and I’m so happy that they are still giving back to the skating community. Highly recommend!
2. What a nice surprise - Two of my favorite skaters teaming up for a podcast makes me so happy. I just listened to the first episode and really enjoyed it. They have such a nice easygoing relationship and it makes you feel like you’re just listening in on a conversation between two friends. Of course, that’s two very talented friends.
Stay up to date on the latest NFL Draft analysis with experts Bryan Broaddus, Dane Brugler, and David Helman as the 2019 NFL Draft approaches.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Great show!! - I love this show! Been listening since it’s inception. The experts are terrific, Bryan Broaddus, Bobby Belt, Iisha Morrison. Morrison is a terrific addition. Keep nailing the scouting reports! Kyle Youmans is great when he sticks to identifying the players discussed- position/team/etc… - but please limit your amateur scouting reports.
2. USED TO BE great, now meh - This was one of best draft podcasts you could get with Jeff Cavanaugh and Dane Brugler. Now, the show has neither and it’s become Just Another Draft Show (a JADS, like a “JAG” player in the later rounds). Bryan and Dave are fine as complimentary pieces, but they can’t carry a show with knowledge like Dane gave or humor knowledge like Jeff gave!! Sorry. Bring the stars back of the show back, and you will bring back the star rating.
3. Good coverage but lacks the basics - Love Brugler, Broaddus and Helman. Not sure why Kyle Youmans discusses his “board”, but I guess everyone an expert these days. My only complaint is during the actual draft, they do not display the current round or pick number on the screen, which to me would seem logical to show the fans? Kind of an important part of watching a draft lol
4. Best Cowboys Podcast! - This is the best Dallas Cowboys broadcast there is. The team work is fantastic. Nick and Helman work very well together and are both quick witted and very knowledgeable. Ambar has good analysis and darts in and out of the conversation with important points. Derrick keeps everyone focused and on point. Look forward to every show!
5. Major Fan - Entertaining. Engaging. Informative. A must for any draft junkie or Dallas cowboy fan. I’ve been an avid listener since . I do miss Brugler’s and Broaddus’ voice this year and their extremely informative and spot on analysis but the other guys bring it every time and in my searching for draft coverage it is by far the best content out there for draft coverage. Trust the Tape runs a close second. We as Cowboy fans just happen to be blessed to have this much resources available to us at the this time of the year. And even though this show is heavily focused on our (Cowboys) team needs,, there is still so much coverage on all types of players and positions I can see how anyone fan of any team can get something out of this.
6. Not what it once was - I was surprised to tune in to the new season to see Broaddus and Brugler were gone. Fortunately I have found them on other podcasts. These two provided deep insight from a former scout and an analysts of NFL scout quality. Unfortunately they have been replaced with a bunch of radio guys giving amateurish scouting reports. Pretty big disappointment.
7. It’s great to be a Cowboys fan - When the season is over and you are still wanting content on your team it’s so nice to have a draft show like this. They still give an overview of all the prospects while talking about what the Cowboys needs are. It helps a guy like me who doesn’t know % of these guys getting drafted and gets you excited about all your teams picks. Great chemistry with hosts helps a lot. Can’t recommend this podcast and all Cowboys.com podcasts enough.
8. Must-listen for amateur talent evaluators - I love listening to Bryan, Dane and Dave leading up to the draft. Of course the draft weekend coverage is second to none with adding in experts from . The Fan when April gets closer. For the amateur NFL scout I like to think that I am, I learn so much from hearing the guys riff on the now overwhelming number of prospects that will play on Sundays. Learning all of the intricacies, the nuances of each position and how they translate is eye-opening every single week. Appreciate all of the great work you guys do to make this show a live must-listen every week on the dot-com (dallasowboys.com/video/the-draft-show)! InvestigateEducate
9. Top Notch - These guys go above and beyond each episode for the listener. Not only do they provide insight on the Cowboys, but other team needs as well. This trio are top notch along with Kiper and McShay. The best draft podcast and demands a listen. Bruglers research, Broadus scouting experience and Helmans honestly are elite as PJ Fleck would say.
10. The Draft Show - The Draft Show is an absolutely awesome way for Cowboys fans (and fans of all teams) to get fully ready for the NFL Draft. It is an godsend for fans like myself that work full time and can’t spend hours researching on our own. They do a great job of mixing up their focus and discussions each week. Broaddus is the GOAT. Dane is a star draft analyst who should be either working for a team or get hired to replace Mayock on NFL Network. Dave is awesome on all of the shows and is tremendously knowledgeable. More importantly, Dave is the voice of the fan and always stays on top of who the fans want to hear more about. @CoachMikeB
11. Best of the best - It is the best draft show out there period IMO. Dane, Bryan and Dave are top notch as far as information, entertainment and production quality. Every week it feels like I am a kid in a candy show when this podcast becomes available. Even mute the draft coverage on the TV to hear their quality evaluation as the picks happen. Week to week they bring it.
12. Best draft show anywhere but cut off one show short - There should have been one more show going in debt into the preferred free agent signings. I know they have the details on most if not all of the guys signed so why no show. It just feels incomplete after a spectacular series they cut it off before it was finished. Come on back do the last show guys!
Boomer Esiason and Gregg Giannotti talk sports and interview the hottest names in sports and entertainment.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Love B & G - but please keep Sal off the air - I’m a Long Islander in NC listening to podcast every day. Love Jerry & Al on warmup show and Boomer & Gio. Keeps me up on the NY Sports teams I still love (I lived in New England for years so I now root for ALL NY teams), and it feels like I’m hanging with my friends. That said, please please keep Sal away from the mic! He just yells the same stuff the whole time he gets a chance to fill in! Ugh!
2. This guys should just move over to outkick - If you just want a recap of right wing radio talking points then Boomer is your man. As far as Gio, he can not say anything unless there is a bowel movement involved or throwing someone at the company under the bus to deflect. I know this will do nothing, but I am sure that CBS would love to hear how these two mail in middle of the right road opinions they run on. Just waiting for a Imus moment with these two, or maybe it will be the producer.
3. Love This Show - These guys are the best in the business. I can’t wait each day to listen & watch the show. All of these guys work so well together.Jerry needs more recognition. He is so go at what he does. The three work great as a team. Al and Eddie are a big part of this great show. You can tell that they genuinely like each other. Please don’t mess with this group of guys.
4. It’s already been said - I was going to write a review unfortunately my topic is already been written about many times Geo needs to get a grip on reality without Jerry Al Dukes Eddie and the boomer Geo sounds like some thing you were here on a right wing radio station but worse because he’s on my radio station sad times at the fan you’ve almost lost this fan
5. Going down hill fast - I’ve been listening to the morning show for years and Gio is ruining the show. He’s arrogant, pompous, judgmental, self centered and is completely out of touch with normal people. If it wasn’t for Al, Jerry, Eddie and Boomer, I would’ve stopped listening a long time ago. This show needs a better host.
6. This used to be a decent show. - Gio is funny and very intelligent and has been a good replacement for what was missing when Carton left. Recco is even keeled, and Dukes is an acquired taste but an overall decent knowledgable and funny guy. Esiason is simply brutal anymore to listen to. His proudboysporta wanna be tough guy thing gets played out minutes into a listen of the show, and it keeps going. Plus he has a bad habit of targeting the Latin players on the Mets, and is a cheerleader hack for MSG. The Curtis Sliwa of morning sports in nyc. Both caricatures of a depressing time in history, that no longer exist.
7. Mediocre - Stars says it all. Stuck in traffic the show can pass the time for minutes. Gets old quickly. Not much original content from Gio. Constantly impersonating other hosts but doesn’t come close to sounding authentic. Boomer is the BEST. Love when he talks football. Show is actually better when Phil Simms fills in (and I’m no huge Simms fan). Al’s shtick has gotten really old and the more Jerry talks the worst. Some mornings seem like a a never ending Recco update. Fact suits at WFAN never replaced Craig. B&C was the Ny morning show for the male - demo. You had inside jokes with your buddies. ‘Gas Face Goat Horns’ ‘Batchagaliop Jones’ and many more. Maybe nostalgic to the old days. Speedos across bridges, Favre rally’s. Clearly Craig was the creator of the group. My suggest would be fire Gio. It’s not working. Boomer might have to go too. This is just one of wfan’s terrible offerings. Who would’ve ever though the best product on WFAN would be Joe B and Evan? This show doesn’t discuss sports. Discussing Gio’s window shades for an hour isn’t great content.
8. A real show! - Great show today. Genuine concern for all colleagues. This is what makes Gio head and shoulders above any other personality in these situations. Sports is the venue, but honest caring and concern by all the guys sets B&G above and apart... Oh and btw, Dee Ford LINED UP off side. Which is why he shares the same middle name as Bucky Dent.
9. Too much info - Please go back to the old way u did the podcast. It’s too much with your hour hour . It was much. Just the highlights. After super bowl unfortunately unless u go back to the old way no one wants to here the entire show. Carton and roberts are going to crush you as most people now can’t listen to both. Hope u change back
10. Worst show so far - Today of all days they forgot their fans .. After a great Yankees win I wanted to tune in and enjoy that win .. but all we heard were jerry and boomer arguing .. it was really boring .. someone has told radio hosts that listeners enjoy conflict .. perhaps .. but not when it’s contrived .. You guys really took the fun out of last nights win .. New Yorkers haven’t had a winning team for a while .. especially if you’re a yankee/ Knick fan .. so please . Be happy for the fans and try to enjoy this run On our behalf I’m glad this didn’t go through the other day .. Jerry .. after this week and this weird nasty negativity .. I’m no longer pulling for you to get the job .. it’s just boring and hateful.. you’re not being clever ..
You’re just ruining what should be a great time .. you’re really just being a douche .
If you behaved like this at a dinner party you’d never be invited back .. You are turning me off the show .. I don’t know what you’re trying to do ?? WFAN , Boomer if they make the World Series please get a guest host.. Now I’m going to listen to the Michael Kay show .. and actually enjoy this amazing Yankee run .. Jerry , seriously I was one of your biggest fans .. and now when I hear you .. I want to turn the podcast off .. please turn it around .. imagine your best friend is a yankee fan and try to enjoy this run as a baseball fan ..
11. Nothing better - Best show and best duo on radio. Never miss a snow. I listen to them religiously like people listen to Stern religiously. B&C compliment each other perfectly and the additions of Al, Jerry and Eddie make this the best show on radio. Some people will complain about not like Carton but I think he's the man and is brilliant at what he does. Just wish they did - instead of -.
Welcome to the Escape Collective podcast network. On this main channel, you’ll find episodes of the Placeholder, Wheel Talk, Geek Warning, and Pretty Serious Bike Racing Podcast.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Pro podcast. Hire this crew, sponsor this! - Great crew ready to go good listening. Please level the volume of your voices. You sometimes drop into a muffled mumble often in a long, winded sentence when you’re making a key point, then pick up volume again at the end with an exclamation. Makes it hard to listen, to at least in a car. Please and thank you.
2. Great podcast but needs more representation - I think a little diversity would be a fantastic update to this pod. Plus everyone currently on it are so nice. This pod really needs someone angry. So there you have it, need to add an Angry person representing a currently I represented demographic. Get on it!
3. grateful - …..and they’re back! Awesome. Let’s try and avoid the VC creepiness this time! A delightful collection of interesting, intelligent, insightful, timely, and compelling chats about all things bikes. IYKYK. Please don’t change the intro music. The original was the best. Why complicate those beautiful, clear tones with fluff?
I am grateful y’all are back.
4. The best English language podcast I’ve found - The best of the CyclingTips podcasts (not counting some who aren’t podcasting anywhere anymore). Without the stricture of being a part of a bigger media company, it’s even more like just like listening to your friends talk about bikes, but somehow with less completely ridiculous tangents, but more interesting tangents, which is perfect.
5. Welcome to post-capitalism - The same endearing millennial knuckleheads you loved on CT, now unemployed but still unbowed cycling idiot-savants. We all know that the fin-wiz’s behind Outside made personal bank by breaking CT, and they don’t care that we lost a community: they think it all makes them look smart. Lick your wounds, vote for fin reg, and continue cycling.
6. The podcast crew I didn’t know I needed - I started as a nerd alert listener and graduated to Caley’s headliner at CT. I didn’t know I was interested in all the topics that came up. Then the TDF happened this year and revealed something especially compelling about the lens he and his journalists use to reveal cycling to the rest of us. I felt like I was there. So glad you are using the unexpected to embrace the soul of cycling that you reveal each discussion. As for Dave R, his standards for mechanical greatness are something we should share and never ridicule. Much like my bike riding, I don’t harbor any illusions about how far I am from the top, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to know about it.
7. The best place for cycling knowledge - This podcast takes an entertaining look at the cycling industry and professional bike racing and technology. The panel discussions from some of the best cycling journalists is presented in a way that actual cyclists have discussions. I look forward to each episode.
8. You Need These Voices - Like others, I’ve followed Caley across a few different cycling podcasts and ventures and the quality keeps up here. I’m saddened by what Outside did to CT, but I’m glad those left behind in the VC wake have made a home here. I’m hopeful that the crew takes the cycling media world by storm!
9. Happy to have found this Podcast - I was sad to witness the gutting of Cyclingtips as I have enjoyed listening to their weekly podcast and reading articles on their website. In the process of doomscrolling through the cyclingtips forum and other cycling forums (like Trainerroad’s forum), reading about the cyclingtips layoffs, I came across a link to this podcast, which includes several of my favorite cycling journalists from the old cyclingtips. Listening to this podcast is like reconnecting with an old friend (who happen to be really excellent cycling journalists who make one of the best cycling podcasts out there). I hope it succeeds and the makers are able to continue to grow and expand this new venture.
10. More like Place in my heart Holders - My hope is that eventually this podcast has the budget to lure everyone from CT and VN podcasts over to Placeholders and they re-name the show Nerd Alert Plus. The only negative comments I have are that the intro music sounds like it should be paired with a corporate learning module and that they still refuse to discuss cyclocross. Why alienate a large population of cycling fans? I look forward to seeing what brings. Thanks for carrying on.
11. HEY YOU GUYS!!! - You know when you’re at the store and you see the barrel full of discounted DVD’s that are on their final stop before the landfill? Well, in the mix of a copies of Transformer sequels every once in a while you find a real gem in there like The Goonies. That is what this podcast is like. Sure, you’ve seen it before and it’s probably no longer relevant according to the manager of the store and sure it’s full of a bunch of nerdy dudes talking about gadgets, bikes and a pirate named Marco, but there is just something about it that makes you happy.
12. Opportune Perfection - What wonderful cosmic timing that this amazing podcast shied just as a huge hole opened up in the cycling media space for an independent cycling news/tech/banter cast. This show is really good and surprisingly the formula is perfect and somehow had recently been abandoned! Now if they start a website and maybe a weekly podcast devoted to tech we will be back in track. Well done you all this is really good! Thank you.
Andrew Marchand, senior sports media columnist for the New York Post and John Ourand, a writer at Sports Business Journal have teamed up for a new weekly podcast about sports media. They will cover and discuss the business beyond the buzzer: the hottest headlines, best/worst of the week, network deals, ratings, trends - everything you need to know inside sports media, with the most informed guys in sports media, brought to you by New York Post and Sports Business Journal. New episodes every...
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Enough with the PAC ! - This show used to be a great listen, but lately they have spent so much time on the media rights for the PAC- and between that and their weekly talk about getting free promo items from the networks it’s just too much. Wait until they have a show with guests and it gets a little better. (And at least they got rid of the Chris Russo drop that used to always play.)
2. Oh No Romo - I am one who has muted Romo in the past. Ironically, I am watching the playoffs in Costa Rica where I spend a month. My cable was acting up and I had to watch it on the UK feed through Sky Sports. The picture was good but the sound was off. I am with Mad Dog. Enough of Romo, let the game breathe Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. Loved the call of the day with Steve Blake mentioned. Luis, the irregardless guy,
3. Audio Mixing - Love the pod, content and host dynamic is excellent. One of the premiere sports business podcasts. My only request is to please please please fix the audio mixing. Ads, intros, any media clips that are mixed in, etc. are almost always of a significantly higher volume than the hosts. I have to adjust my car volume constantly when listening to the pod. It’s super jarring when clips go between blasting your ears to too low to hear.
4. Star Pod - My favorite podcast by far. Andrew and John are fantastic & provide in depth knowledge of the ever changing sports media podcast. My only quibble is that Andrew needs to stop saying “play by player” it’s “play by play” as in “Joe Davis is an up and coming play by play star in media” , “Al Michaels is the best play by play announcer of all time” STOP SAYING “PLAY BY PLAYER”
5. Not what it could be - There is so much potential in this podcast to be a thought provoking, cutting edge deep-drive into the sports media business; one that blows Deitsch and Traina’s listless hot air tropes out of the water. It falls short of what it could be too often though. -The incessant drooling over Tom Brady (literally every show from this past winter), Stephen A, and Barkley can be nauseating. The talent space in this business is much bigger than a few names. Ourand does a better job of giving props to up and coming talent than Marchand. -Ourand and Marchand beat the same Apple and Amazon topic to death for at least minutes every single week. It’s nauseating given they have not breached new ground on this debate since episode . It is boring and tiresome to listen to at this point. -Both hosts at times can show a blatant bias toward everything ESPN in order to protect their relationships with ESPN sources. Even in cases where ESPN falls short on contracts it desires or makes poor talent decisions are spun in such a way that paint everything ESPN does in a positive light, often going so far as nixing the organizations that end contracts with the operation (see SBJ article on “Will Big Ten regret leaving ESPN” from this week and Marchand praising how great ESPN losing the Big Ten is while trashing CBS for losing the SEC—a pure double standard). -“Big Get” guests can be extremely interesting to the show’s credit. I like the conversational style and they often elicit great information from guests (e.g. Perkins, Levy). -Ourand is the more intelligent of the two and should not be so nice/deferential to Marchand in order to improve the podcast. He often knows more than he lets on, but is reticent to show his partner up. Putting Marchand’s arrogance down would make for a more entertaining podcast at times.
6. Top Sports Media Podcast - This is clearly the top sports media podcast out there. Ourand and Marchand are always at the forefront of breaking sports media news, and they often know more about what’s going on with timelines and contracts than some of the talent they are reporting on. Nice work, boys!
7. Must Listen - The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast is a must listen for all sports media geeks like myself. They give you all the ins and outs as well as the ups and downs of all the players in the Sports Media Game!
Wish they would have covered me when I hosted New York Radio’s only weekly high school sports show for years. Love it!
8. An entertaining and informative listen every week - Andrew & John are both well connected with sources across the sports media world so there’s lots of great behind the scenes info on what’s happening now and what’s coming soon. Who’s Up & Who’s Down are great insights into the people who create the deals impacting what we watch and hear while Call of the Week offers some great work from announcers you wouldn’t have the chance to hear. Above it all, the chemistry between John and Andrew is genuine and fun. I’d love to learn how Andrew knows more about who’s hiring whom than the companies and people involved, but I guess the mystery is what keeps us coming back each week. A great listen - well worth the time. I learn something every week.
9. Great podcast for coverage on sports media - Great chemistry Good sense of humor and preparation It’s the only podcast to get the most info about the world of sports media If you like sports and are a nerd for sports media, this podcast will be your new friend! PS: Yes, I get Statler and Waldorf vibes with their debates!
10. ND Questions - Love your pod! Some Notre Dame on NBC questions, with Tirico going to NFL. Who’s in line for the ND PBP gig, did Peacock ever release stream numbers for ND-Toledo gm, how does possibility of Big on NBC impact ND’s value to NBC, with SEC leaving CBS would CBS have interest in ND on ND’s next TV deal?
11. Idiots squared - Two pods back Marchand referred to the College Football Championship as the BCS! And not once but twice. True to podcasting , Ourand or even a producer for that matter, dare not stop the blabbering to correct him. Which leads me and others to believe, do you even hear what you’re saying? How can there be credibility with such a glaring error about a system that was done away with years ago? Get a clue.
12. Congratulations - Great show for Graduate students. As a Graduate student at the University of Miami earning my Master of Education/Sport Administration, the show has been helpful in educating me of the entire sport business and possible career opportunities. You guys are definitely Insider. Great free flowing sharing information from one sports subject to the next…
Donut Racing Show (DRS) brings a cheap beer mindset to the champagne-popping podium of Formula One racing. If you only watch the race on Sunday, you’re missing 70% of the picture... and that’s where we come in. Let Donut Media’s Nolan Sykes, and motor-journalists Alanis King (Business Insider, Jalopnik) and Elizabeth Blackstock (Jalopnik), be your friendly guides to the wild world of Formula One. From the frustrations (FERRARI!) to the glory (RED BULL!) to the downright disappointing (MERC...
Release date: 2023-03-15
1. Great balance - Ive listened to many F podcasts over the years. Some are too technical and boring; some presenters are clearly F novices or doing it solely because they’re paid to. This podcast is clearly done by actual enthusiasts. The group has found a great balance in content, style, and entertainment. I loved that their recent episode covered the “dark” or “dirty” money aspect of F, which is not discussed enough but incredibly important. I look forward to listening to many more!
2. Elitist F Podcast - Good content, but the show is basically ruined by their uneducated views on culture and world issues. In a recent episode they discussed the human rights issues in Saudi Ariabia and the Middle East at large without even mentioning the actual issue at hand: theology. The Middle East is Islamic and these hosts, like so many cultural elites, fail to realize theology matters. They are upset the Middle East practices what it believes. I agree there are issues that are fundamental human rights violations, but discuss them accurately, not from “wokeness.”
3. Youth and Enthusiasm trump skill and experience - The criticism about little substance and analysis is true, but I don’t think that’s what this podcast is about. The host are basically repeating what others have said while recapping the events of the race in the most elementary way. You’re not going to learn much here. But they all present as genuine and interested in the sport and are making the most of it. I think it’s a great supplement to the hard-hitting, analytical coverage found elsewhere. Nolan is a gem and does a great job moderating the youthful energy of the other hosts to level an old fart like myself can handle. The other hosts are kind of a trip and sometimes seem like they forget other people are listening, which I don’t think is a bad thing. I think they have all of the enthusiasm and interest to grow into seasoned pros in short time. I’m enjoying the early days of the show and planning on checking in (once I’ve exhausted all of the stalwarts of F.) I’m sure in time they’ll find their own space.
4. Califormula - Came into this podcast expecting exciting talk about the drivers and their teams and what I was met with were hosts who are involved in the car scene but care more about the drivers’ political stances and car color combos than how they drive or the new tech being showcased. None of the “jokes” are funny and the woke political commentary is extremely cringeworthy for what I thought would be a podcast about racing.
5. Painful Listen - I love Donut and F, but this podcast insufferable. It’s painful listening to people who know less about F than you speak like they know what they’re talking about. Nolan always sounds the most knowledgeable, despite being the “average fan” host. None of the jokes are funny, none of the banter is funny, none of the facts presented are accurate (and if they are, there’s still a major part of the story missing), and a lot of time gets wasted with unfunny caveats without actually getting into any detail. Nolan is the only host with basic knowledge of F history. This podcast feels like it was written and hosted by people who watched the last season of DTS and thought they could give it a shot. This is a painful listen. If you actually want to gain knowledge about F, avoid this podcast at all costs. Love Donut Media, but this show is rough.
6. Friends Who F - Listening to this podcast, makes me feel like I’m hanging out with the friends who convinced me to get into Formula , and are now patiently explaining various rules and regulations, giving me deep dives into different tracks and races, and are just as excited to teach me as I am to learn more! Glad to have you back from winter break, can’t wait to go through this season with DRS!
7. Pure awesomeness - Really enjoyed the show this season and I am going to miss it over the F winter break. Hopefully you drop and episode or two with some off season news or drama. When I heard you read my last post, I was super excited! I was driving to work and it really made my day, I swerved a little I traffic . By far my favorite podcast next to Past Gas. Shout out to everyone on the show and everyone behind the scenes that make this show great. Have a great holiday season!
8. BIAS - USGP: When Hamilton was crying over the radio about Verstappen driving outside track limits, it reminded me when Checo did the same with Russell. However you guys didn’t comment on that. Shame. Verstappen got a black and white flag but totally worth it when Hamilton got another one as well. That’s when LH stopped whining.
9. Tough listen - Absolutely love the intentions and good vibes. listening to the pod from ep until now ep, I’ve been disappointed. Hosts are kindhearted but miss and fail with their jokes. After a while of listening to their stories and attempts of humor, I end up frustrated and just switching to another pod. Not with the listen
10. Ouch!! - So much wrong info in this podcast!! And the info right was elementary. You do not need the tires you quali on to race on new rule for this year! Holy moly sounds like a podcast done by two people that have only watched the Netflix series. And one person that has some legit knowledge. If you watch F don’t listen to this is pod it will be brutal. Great individuales but this podcast is horrible.
11. Show for everyone - I found this because I’m a long time Donut fan, I’m newer to the sport and this helps me fill in the gaps, and it is super funny, best of all worlds, and even if you don’t like F, you’ll like this show. Also, let’s get the girls their own show on the Donut Media YouTube.
12. Absolutely love everything about this! - Being a fan of F for years has felt like being part of a secret society of monks hiding a magical secret from the world. This podcast with Nolan, Elizabeth, and Alanis is like walking into an house with AC during a heat wave. Hearing three people who are simultaneously very knowledgeable and experienced in motorsports AND feel like you're best friends from high school hanging out at chili’s on a Friday night is just incredible. You get everything you want to hear about the latest race, some backstage stories and info, and technical/strategic analysis, all wrapped up in a happy meal container that you cant wait to crack open and see what toy is inside. I look forward to every episode after each race and I hope that their efforts and Donut media in general continue to bring accessibility and welcoming energy to any and all people who have a passion for automotive culture! Nolan, Elizabeth, and Alanis will remain my “boyfriend of the week” every race weekend
Scott Mason and a crew of All Star guests provide your daily Jets fix covering the latest news, stats, film, and everything else surrounding Gang Green!
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Best Jets Pod - I’m subscribed to all the Jets pods and PLAJ is hands down the best. Content everyday, always fresh, even in the off season. Sports is so real-time these days, many other pods deliver dated Jets news and stories. PLAJ guests are the best Jets pundits. Everyone knows what they’re talking about. Deserve stars for sure.
2. Best Jet Podcast - You can always depend on Scott Mason to provide intelligent unfiltered Jet information. No stupid jokes, no ditsy producers discussing their weddings, just pure Jet news. Like it or not you will get the truth. News you can count on. I have been listening since the beginning along with other podcasts. Play Like A Jet is by far the most thought out, researched and serious, if you are serious about the Jets. J E T S Jets Jets Jets Keep up the good work
3. You continue to bring it even in this offseason - You folks continue to find ways to have interesting and informative shows even though there are no team activities going on. My question concerns the comparison of situations with Josh Allen versus Zach Wilson heading into their second year. It took Josh full seasons before he finally emerged as a very good quarterback in year , and yet many are talking like it is a do or die second year for Zach. Perhaps another way to think about it is to ask how do you think Josh would have been received and done in years and had he been drafted by the Jets instead of Sam Darnold? This continues to be the best Jets podcast and one of the best podcast available. Scott Mason does a wonderful job interviewing a variety of knowledgeable individuals about the Jets, from founder Chris Nimbley, to Luke Grant, Chris Moore of CBS Sports and Kyla Pace.The episodes are informative and often entertaining. My only critique is that I wish Joe Blewett would slow his delivery down as my phone sounds like it is set on .x speed when he is speaking.
4. Dated football mentality - It makes absolutely no sense to say the Jets don’t need to get a WR to develop a young QB, yet at the same time say the team desperately needs a CB. How can you say the team desperately needs a CB, yet doesn’t need to worry about WR in the modern offensive NFL while developing a young QB. The game has changed since the ’s.
5. Best FOOTBALL pod out there! - Love you guys, but Chris, we understand that coaches lie to you guys. You always say it’s not worth talking about, and then go onnnnnnnn about how he lies “straight to our face”. We all agree it’s not worth talking about so just let it go man. Anyway, stars love you guys lol
6. Best Jets Podcast - Scott integrate great guests; discussions are reflective and informative. It offers a sense of hope on the misery of being a Jets fan, yet fair on the criticism when they made awful moves in the past. Absolutely love this podcast b/c of Scott. Andy Vasquez is definitely more informative than Chris Nimbly; however Chris offers slightly more entertainment value and covered the Jets longer. Constant coughs are disruptive. So glad Menish is gone; I used to skipped Wednesday shows. Keep up the great work!!
7. Best of the Jets podcasts but ... - At one point I was listening to a half-dozen podcasts or more to feed my appetite for all things Jets. Now it’s just this one. Best by far. BUT it’s getting harder to stomach all the advertising. I get that ads are necessary but they should be placed into a single or at most two blocks so that they aren’t so disruptive. And, if you listen every day the intro sequence can start to feel like an eternity. They need a skip intro button like Netflix has on it's series!
8. Very mixed bag - While it is nice that they produce content on a frequent basis, and Scott & Chris are both very knowledgeable, too often there is just too much wasted time on each episode. Case in point, on the March th podcast which is approximately minutes in length, they answered separate questions from the mailbag having to do with their favorite pizza toppings and favorite pizza chain stores. Their replies took approximately minutes of the minute podcast. Not what I’m looking for when I want the latest Jets news.
9. Amazing Content - Just want to shout out to the frequency of content. Having fresh stuff to listen to everyday is the absolute greatest. Although the questions are the same day to day, unless a big splash happens, it stays fresh due to the differing opinions of all the guests they have. Also these are good guests that know their content. Not regular people that have baseless claims for their views. I absolutely love this show. Im not famous but would love to be on it.
10. Scott does a great job - Scott does a really great job and clearly puts a lot of work into this podcast. Daily episodes, seven days a week. He has relationships with lots of people and sources I really enjoy listening daily and am a diehard Jets fan. I have some different opinions. NEVER draft a running back high/in the first round. Mexican coke is better than regular coke in a plastic bottle or can. And I think Scott doesn’t focus enough on the opportunity cost a Deshaun Watson trade would cost (I’m still on board with a trade, just pointing out there’s a huge opportunity cost in making such a trade. Watson would be amazing. But I think Fields and Wilson are potential franchise qbs better than numerous past prospects completely worth the pick, and if built around properly with legitimate draft capital, can be great in this league. Don’t forget, Watson wasn’t a can’t miss pick coming out. Fields or Wilson with proper investment around could be great. Super exciting to see where the Jets go. Conclusion: Great podcast for the die-hard Jets fan with daily content. Really respect the amount of work Scott puts into this podcast. Thank you sir!
11. Get Rid of Mehta - I will change this to a Star review the day you dump Manish Mehta from the podcast. I also unsubscribed meaning I have to manually download the episodes I want instead of automatically downloading every single episode. I never liked him but with everything coming out on him you gotta cut him out, it hurts the reputation of the show.
Brian Hadad of SportsTalk Mississippi and Robbie Faulk of 24/7 give you the best insight into Mississippi State athletics. Covering the Bulldogs like no one else. This show is a production of SuperTalk Mississippi Media. Learn more at SuperTalk.FM
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Replace Robbie - I listened everyday until Robbie joined. I’ve tried to listen but I will listen now only when I’ve got my podcast que empty. Today is the straw that broke the camel’s back. He just got done talking over Brian for half the segment and then he want’s to childishly yell “let me talk” and goes on to say the exact same thing he’s already said. I turned it off and won’t be back until he’s gone. I’m only one listener so who cares, right? Update: I changed from a star to a star. Brian’s work does not deserve a . I was too hasty in my criticism and did not consider both hosts.
2. Love the show, long time listener - I have been listening to Brian’s podcasts since every morning whether it was on the way to high school, on the way to my college classes, and now on the way to work every morning. I’m not a twitter user so I get all my Mississippi state information here and they’ve kept me coming back for almost years so they must be doing something right. All that to say, the arguing of late has been a little annoying, but I can get past that for the great sports content. Hail State!
3. Not a review but a question - Gentlemen! I love the show glad there is something out there for me to listen to all the way out in Colorado that gives me up to date info on all things State baseball. So my question. I went to State back in the early ’s and I believe it was on one of the recent podcast and there was mention of the cowbell and how you had to be given your first cowbell by someone and if not then it was bad luck. I was wondering if you could elaborate on that? I have try to find any info on that and can’t find anything. I ask my buddy that I went/ lived with at State if he had ever heard that and he hadn’t. Any insight on this subject would be great! Thanks and HAILSTATE!!!!!
4. “Give us a Star” - I can hear you saying “Give us a Star” while I write this . I enjoy your show & listen to every episode. Y’all aren’t perfect but I “believe” Joel can tell us who the only perfect one is! Blessings to y’all & your families! Keep up the good work. p.s. Have that Nov Star jerks review deleted - obvious by their screen name, they’re just a troll hiding behind a keyboard!
5. Bane of my wife’s existence. - Hadad walked into the Starkville Cafe this morning. Pointed him out to my wife and told her he’s guy from Thunder & Lightning. She responded, “oh that show, the bane of my existence. Every wife in Starkville feels the same.” That’s the kind of review that earns FIVE STARS! Thanks for getting my day started and making sure nobody bothers me in the morning while making breakfast and packing lunches.
The only podcast of its kind, Andrew Brandt spent a decade each as both a player agent and as Vice President of the Green Bay Packers and is now a weekly columnist at TheMMQB.com and the Director the Moorad Center for Sports Law at Villanova University. Brandt will pull back the curtain on the inner workings of sports with league and team executives, agents, lawyers, CEOs and other top sports professionals.
Release date: 2023-03-14
1. Great for those who want to learn the business side. - Admittedly, I’m not the most business-savvy person. Andrew’s insights into the business side of the NFL and other sports have taught me a lo. I’d strongly recommend this podcast to anyone who wants to learn about the business side of sports.
2. Not Business - I just listened and basically all they talk about is “the greater good” and how you should always do things that help not the greater good not your own narcissistic(not my word) reasons. We live in a capitalist country on its home turf and it’s assumed you are to act in your own self interest and that acting this way is okay and does benefit the greater good. So when they aren’t brow beating you with the greater good talk they talk about Race & Gender Equity. I haven’t ever listened to one episode without talk about the Rooney Rule and about helping minorities and women. Much more akin to a Civics lesson than a Busineas of Sports Poscast. Tl;dr I came for info on the nfl cap and I got a Scott Pioli lecture on Race.
3. Erudite - An outstanding podcast, I particularly like when Joe Banner is a guest because these are two sharp cookies. In my estimation, it’s about as close as one can get to understanding the rationale behind front office decisions from people who made them, as opposed to the screaming blathering idiots on TV who know little but act like they know much.
4. Stunned by thoughtless comments - An agent who can make heartless statements about a recently deceased player such as “He was a guy living to be dead" may not be the best agent. Perhaps a different perspective from a different source would be more helpful. I’ll choose to get my information elsewhere now.
5. Amazing show, such a great communicator - This show is amazing. He explains things in a way that you will understand the business of sports no matter what your knowledge is of any sport. I check every day to see when he posts a new podcast. Also, subscribe to his news letter! Full of great stuff! If you like sports then subscribe to this. It’s a no brainer. Side note- it’s great to outsmart your friends by dropping knowledge on them that you learn in this podcast! Keep it up Andrew!
6. Really Interesting Show - I listened to Ross Tucker Football Podcast and always was interested in Andrew Brandt’s Wednesday sessions and was so interested in the business side. I am not sure why it took me so long to subscribe to this podcast. Listening to his perspective from the business side has really made me enjoy and think about football in a completely different way.
7. Unsubscribing After Years - Business of sports has become politics of sports- Brandt’s content used to be phenomenal, but lately it’s just become an audio job application for ESPN... His takes on sports business we’re intriguing and informative, but his takes on current politics and social activism are hollow and ignorant. His overuse of the empathetic “I get it” (with the softer voice and almost whinny tone) has become fingernails on a chalkboard. Inevitably it means whatever he’s talking about he has only a shallow understanding of and his opinion is based on emotional responses not facts. This used to be an intelligent escape from the stupidity of current events, but it’s become another contributor to them.
8. Bomani Jones - Andrew, Thank you for your having Bomani Jones on your recent podcast. I hope the next time you have Bomani on, I hope both of you discuss the NCAA sharing their revenue for NIL, which the NCAA said that the universities should share their revenue but not them. I did listen to yourself and your colleague discuss the topic. However, I agree with Bomani with his assessment that the NCAA also needs to share their revenue as well. Of course they’ll try to have lawmakers create a law to keep their profits, but Bomani was and is the only person in media that demands the NCAA to share their revenue (half). And this makes so much sense, since the NCAA host ALL of the championships in college athletics. Please continue the great work. There’s not too many people like yourself that is a voice of reason and integrity in media. All the best. Joseph Hodge
9. Not sure what happened to andrew - Used to view andrew as a voice of reason, but over the last several years I’ve developed a sense of him developing strong agendas - perhaps as his media personality has grown. It is disappointing to say the least. Also used to think he had a really strong sense of self-awareness (he is clearly very smart and accomplished), but over last few years he has become quite noticeably arrogant and full of himself. Andrew still offers good, strong content but it has become noticeably biased and agenda driven. Miss old Andrew...
10. The best insight out there - Wow. Andrew always knows what’s about to happen in the sports world before it happens. No sports topic is off limits with this Pod. Andrew isn’t afraid to tackle any issue & his honest but respectful comments are long overdue in the sports world, especially on controversial topics. Love the work Andrew.
11. Not too smart - Ok Andrew, if you’re so smart who EXACTLY would you suspend on the Astros and for how long? I mean can you definitely say this player or that one took advantage of the cheating? And oh by the way you remember that thing called a players union or the fact that they were granted immunity from the commissioner if they agreed to divulge what went on. Not a smart take Andrew. And if you suspend them do you suspend each and every player on the roster even those now on other teams? Will never ever happen. Dream on.
12. Great pod about the NFL - If you’re looking to deepen your NFL insight, start here. So much deeper than regular sports news. Also, Andrew just talks. No screaming or over exaggerated hype about what he’s talking about. Insight in Lucks’s sudden retirement to Antonio Brown’s grip on sanity. Always awesome!
"Kevin Kietzman Has Issues" is filled with sports and political commentary hosted by the award winning and nationally acclaimed talk show host for which the show is named. Kevin regularly has guests that include athletes, politicians, broadcasters and more. If you're exhausted by group think , corporate speech and political correctness ... bang the play button for a pick me up!
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Tucker Hot Takes Slathered in BBQ Sauce - I was born and raised in KC. Moves years ago for a job. I went looking for some Chiefs coverage and found KK. I used to love his show on . Turns out he was fired because he said some stupid stuff about Andy Reid’s family. Oh boy is he playing the bitter, middle aged, white man, discrimination card. I always presumed he was conservative, which is fine, but he has gone full Tucker. His takes are just a summary of what Tucker was moaning about the night before. What is even worse is he makes you listen to his awful and regurgitated hot takes before he even gets to the sports. A sad, washed-up, version of what I remember when I grew up in KC years ago.
2. Best Mix of Sports & Politics - There is no better place to get great conversations, sports and politics than this show. If you’re looking for the RIGHT podcast, this is the one! Kevin brings decades of broadcasting experience and truly brings a solid Conservative viewpoint to top political issues!
3. MNF Raiders v Chiefs - Great podcast about last night’s game at Arrowhead. Enjoyed Kevin’s and Stan’s observations, and Stan’s story about playing his college football game against LSU! So glad you’re able to talk! Love your thoughts about Jayhawks (Rock Chalk), Wildcats and other Big XII teams. Thanks guys.
4. Dog whistles and garbage - This is nothing but a washed out sports talk host who spits out “fake news” because he has burnt any real connection he has. Then he tries to get involved in politics and culture and he just dog whistles to the worst in the world. He’s not a conservative. He’s not a sports talk host. He’s just a hack.
5. Just horrible - I tried. It’s like listening to Fox News. He’s a trump loving fool who gets is info from far right medias. He’s a fear mongering hate filled little man. Says “woke” about times per episode. If I ever see kk on the street I’m going to punch him in the gut. I’ll probably go to jail but it’ll be worth it. I am now dumber for listening to this podcast and may god have mercy on my soul
6. Hard Pass - This is just a cranky old man complaining about everything. Kind of like if Tucker Carlson threw in a little sports. Didn’t make it far but I’m sure he attacks athletes for having opinions, having mental health issues and having bad days. Because you know his old white rich cranky guy shtick never includes them making any mistakes.
7. Some Positives - Yet He's His Own Worst Enemy - The Positives: Kevin is a solid alternative for those who have grown weary of the political left's lock on most news media outlets. He is unafraid to speak his mind, and leaves no doubt where he stands on various issues. He is a prodigious producer of content, often self-deprecating, and is rarely boring. Kevin is open and transparent about his core values, and unquestionably loves his country. He sincerely appreciates and cares about his sponsors, and his committed listeners. Negatives: Kevin frequently overstates points. Rather than state his position and move on, he will repeat himself over and over again. He will make a statement, and then re-state ad nauseum. This decreases the effectiveness of his initial point, and prompts me to fast-forward to the next topic. The other negative is that he has difficulty being honest with himself. He frequently accuses others of acting like victim, and then does so himself whenever his departure from comes up. When this happens, his critcisms sound much more personal than professional. Furthermore, while I appreciate his conservative viewpoints, some of the information he conveys is - at best - questionable, and sometimes outright incorrect. Bottom Line: If you can work past his self-importance, blind spots, and repetitiveness, he does bring some interesting views to the table. I will listen in small doses, grabbing on to the highlights and fast-forwarding through the frequent belaboring of points.
8. Just another disgraced sports journalist - His career floundered so he attempted to take it political. The only thing good about this is the title, he does have issues. He’s just another racist Trumper who has a terrible opinion and microphone and is making the world listen to it in his “podcast”. It’s a shame to the podcast world really that people like this who have more money than talent are able to create and spew half informed thoughts and hate.
9. I’m in. - I only follow a few podcasts as I don’t have a lot of time for it, but after listening for a few months this one has made the cut. Thoughtful and thought-provoking. Interesting that a recent reviewer mentioned the “ego”; I actually find Kevin refreshingly humble. His opinions are his own and he makes no bones about it, but people who disagree (including me, at times) are not subjected to insults, name-calling, or other forms of disparagement. What a concept. Perhaps “All of KC” (now there’s an ego for you) should consider this approach. Meanwhile, keep speaking your truth, Mr. K.
10. Skip this at all costs. - For years Kietzman spilled his nonsense shock jock hysteria on his rush hour sports talk show. At times I believed that his insane sports and political takes were designed to get people agitated enough to call in. He would often make crazy statements and then deny that he made that the next day. This went on for years, until his takes went a little to far even for him. It’s a blessing he is no longer on sports radio. I would advise giants listening to this unadulterated cesspool of inaccuracies and pre civil rights takes. Try Jim Rome. Same crap less hatred.
11. Waste of time!!! - An example of a fairly unintelligent man with a large ego who thinks his opinions (or the regurgitated political talking points he takes from watching political talk shows) are somehow relevant or interesting. There are many better sports podcasts and many better better political podcasts (from both sides viewpoints). Do not waste your time on this crap!
12. Like the Good Old Days - We moved to California from KC last summer. I just found Kevin’s podcasts - what a relief!! I’ve wanted to stay up to date on KC sports and politics. But, over these past months have grown tired of Petro’s liberal bent on COVID and everything else, the God awful midday show and can’t stand the soccer and UFC talk from the morning crew. Kevin is now my go to everyday when I’m exercising.
Best daily NFL podcast featuring former player and current CBS broadcaster Ross Tucker (@rosstuckerNFL) breaking down everything YOU need to know in 30 minutes or less. Weekly guests include former Packers exec Andrew Brandt, NFL Films legend Greg Cosell, and many others PLUS Tucker will break down press box food and “daddy sodas” like only he can!
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. This man enjoys his work - It is clear to me that Ross really enjoys his work. Even when he has been put through the ringer with Trave and life, he brings excitement and fresh energy to his shows.
His down to earth- to-style, sports knowledge and football game experience provide an inside look not normally available to the listener.
“Daddy soda” to you, Mr. Tucker!
2. Best Daily NFL Show. Period - I have been listening to Ross Tucker for over a decade. He is the best day to day commentator on the NFL bringing a players perspective in his down to earth “every-man” style. I have met Ross in person and he and his wife were both super kind and classy. Give this show a listen; you won’t regret it.
3. Consistently Entertaining - I have been listening to Ross since he was on ESPN Football Today a decade or so ago. His podcast is informative, funny, and has useful updates about the NFL year round. I particularly enjoy the in-season cadence where the days have a familiar format, and we get to review the week that just happened, understand some of the details of the game itself, hear from guests, and then preview the coming week. Ross is a down-to-earth and relatable person with a good sense of humor.
4. Forever listener - “I been listening hereabouts, for good solid years. If I told you all that went down, it would burn off both your ears” RTFP is part of my daily routine. A steady group of guest experts back up the delightfully expert/biased/insider/naive/ add every other adjective here insight that Ross brings. Quirky at times - it all adds up to an enjoyable and informative podcast. PS - I travel the globe, and have found myself in very strange corners of the earth listening to RTFP. Wild.
5. Smartest NFL podcast - This podcast has the most variety of topics and guests that you will find anywhere. It is short and to the point. Ross does a great job at not stating the obvious and going deeper into topics. He always brings a unique perspective and his interview skills are very good as he asks the questions you want to know as well as the difficult questions. I have listened to Ross since his first podcast with ESPN. It's my primary source for NFL information, news and interesting NFL interviews. Thanks Ross!
6. Best JUST FOOTBALL podcast - Ross brings the same energy every show, which is an awesome combo of NFL veteran and NFL fandom, breaking down all the big plays and drama from Sunday’s best! He is truly a game changer in the podcast industry. Love Ross’ podcasts (not just this but even money and fantasy feast) and his story. He is the kind of guy you want to belly up to the bar with to watch a game! Keep it up RT!
7. Ross is everywhere - Always enjoy Ross in his appearances on various sports shows. Enjoy the show and content Ross. Getting good at getting the advertiser plugs in smoothly, much better than a NASCAR driver. I don’t mind gotta pay the bills man and doesn’t really detract from the content. Keep it up.
8. Amazing fun and knowledge - Ross and Bryan are a great pair. Witty, knowledge and humor, and that’s just Brian. Seriously, these two blend well together. Ross brings that former player’s perspective. They bring it every week. Ross improves his listeners knowledge on all things football. From his witty quips to his great guests, all but a small part of what makes this series THE podcast for real football fan(atic)s. And the singing ,, ahh you must hear for yourself so listen.
9. Great all around football podcast - This podcast talks about every aspect of the NFL. In time you not only learn about each team, but you learn about players, and possible breakout players. You learn about owners, and football operations. You learn what stadiums have the best, or worst, media meals (this is just fun since most of us will never experience this). You will learn about the business side and why contracts happen or why someone is released. The podcast hits on the college draft and fantasy football. I have listened to Ross Tucker since his very first football podcast and he has always been entertaining and knowledgeable. It’s the only Podcast I listen too.
10. The best podcast - This is the best football podcast. What is discussed on this show are the most interesting and relevant NFL topics. I would say this is the perfect podcast for serious football fans. There are probably podcasts that are better suited for casual football fans. This probably isn’t one of them. The good thing is there are probably million series football fans in America as evidenced by the TV ratings, gambling revenue, fantasy football participation
Subscribe to stay up to date on all things Chicago Bears with Bears All Access and Bears Coaches Show Podcasts.
Release date: 2023-03-21
1. Frustrating Podcast - I LOVE Joniak and Thayer. Absolutely can’t get enough. The show only gets stars because: . How has their not been a podcast since March ? I know the Bears participated in the draft… . About half of the podcasts (including the March th episode) cannot be played back or downloaded via iPhone/iTunes… More Joniak and Thayer please!
2. No politics - I almost threw up in my mouth when Joniak and Soup Campbell talked about the importance of athletes talking civics. No common-sense American needs or wants a year old millionaire telling them about the importance of SJW propaganda. Shut up and play football is all that real fans want from their athletes
3. Poor Quality and shallow analysis - This podcast is probably the worst of the Chicago Bears podcasts JJ and Moon have little of note to say and seem to be a day late and derived from other serious podcasts. Disappointed in the negativity, the inconsistency, the quality of recording. Numerous occasions cell phones can be heard in the background, volume varies from moment to moment. Listen to Hoge and Jahns or The official Bears podcast if your interested in staying up to date.
4. The Best - These guys cover the Bears better than anyone else. Where else can you get former Bears along with great hosts like Zach & Chris talking in depth Chicago Bears. Plus they have the best guests. From coaches, to players, to front office, & legends. Nobody comes close to the level these guys are on. Bears!!
5. Slackers can't put the podcast up on time - Embarrassment this is the teams flag ship pod. The shows show up - after they take place. If Thayer (ZERO pro bowls,not in super bowl shuffle) spent as much time learning about how to post the pod after its done as he does telling you about "how when he played" it would be a much better pod.
6. Inconsistent and Not Authentic - I can understanding not posting a weekly podcast in the off-season, but to not post for four straight weeks during the season...huh? It should be noted that this is not a true podcast. Rather it is a hourly radio segment that they rip and post it as a podcast. With the Bears not being that hot - I know it can be difficult to have interesting content, but there is very little looking towards the future, be it what the staff will look like next year, contracts, draft stratedgy. Overall seems very narrow. The worst part of the show is when they bring on current or former Bears players. In my opinion, they are all asked softball questions and seem more concerned about being friends than journalists. I know it is a fine line to walk when having guests on the show, but the hosts are no where near said line. I will be looking for a new podcast next season.
This is The Fighting Cock. A Tottenham Hotspur podcast hosted by Flav, with Alex, Cal, John, Ricky, Spooky and T on rotation. Engineer Al remotely edits and mixes our degenerate dissection of all things THFC. Up the Spurs! Love the shirt.> Patreon - http://bit.ly/2uECfa3> Twitch - http://bit.ly/3ekjTx9> Twitter - http://bit.ly/2wleG6z> Facebook - http://bit.ly/39bN7LM> Instagram - http://bit.ly/3ae2GCx> WhatsApp - https://bit.ly/3dhrQTd> YouTube - http://bit.ly/2I31iH7 See acast.com/privacy for ...
Release date: 2023-03-25
1. Best and most hilarious podcast for Tottenham! COYS! - Out of the dozen or so Tottenham dedicated podcasts, this is by far my favorite. Truly hilarious analysis that captures the heart and soul of what it means to be a Spurs supporter. The humor mixed with the soul-testing existence of being a Spurs supporter, along with the cynicism and ability to laugh at ourselves, makes this the most valuable podcast series for any true spurs supporter! Not for the younglings though (because you probably don’t want your kids listening to grown men discuss the prospect of one of the hosts “rimming out Dean Smith” in order to get a guaranteed Champions League place! Haha!)
2. Tears to cheers - When my wife took the kids and left me, I thought there would be no more joy in my life. The sun shined less brightly and the silence boomed louder. Food tasted like gruel and the world appeared to have no meaning. When, just days after I moved back in with my parents and they died, I really didn’t know why I continued on. I had to sell the furniture to keep the house. An empty house. Then I found this podcast, and now the sobs of sorrow have turned to tears of laughter, echoing around the barren walls as I sit on my knees in the middle of what was a life. P.s. Karen, if you’re reading this, come home.
3. Read this Foxy Flav - Short story: when I was about , my best friend and I were traveling to a football tournament. His mom drove us in a van, and we decided to bring our new girlfriends along with. His mom driving, friend in front seat. Two girlfriends in the middle seats. Me in the very back. Well I get car sick from time to time and instead of asking embarrassingly to pull over so I could vomit, I thought to myself I’d just puke in my lap. Nobody knew until they started to smell it and it was horribly embarrassing. Hosed myself and my kit off, scored a penalty in the game.
4. Get em on the plane - Love the pod been listening for a few years, always a percenter and Ricky is the gem you should all be honored to be around. Just a quick question; Bardi would there be room on the plane Chelsea is on to add Trippier for sure and I’m almost for sure I’d lump Dier in there too? COYS Long Live King Rick Teddy
5. Often as good as Kane, sometimes as questionable as Yedlin - Writers, comedians, battle rappers and all around clever chaps (clowns) engage in excellent, salty Spurs banter. Also in the mix: —Solid Poo stories. —Drugging and drinking bravado (but not for the children!) —Dodgy tips on relationships, lovemaking and career progression. —Deplorable questions from listeners that have nothing to do with actual football. —Ignoring clubs that are beneath us, and their scum supporters. Endorsed by Pochettino and Levy.
6. BardiOut - The show is ok. I tried listening many years ago, but it was mostly a bunch of grown men giggling. They sometimes say something profound, but mostly it’s an agenda based show. Bardi is a hater who only talks about how Lamela isn’t good enough, and Trippier needs to get out of our club. To put it plain, he’s insufferable. Greg’s alright sometimes. T seems less of a joke. For the first year, I thought Windy was a girl. Mushed mouth Brits sound like they were saying Wendy. Alex from Bristol’s voice is wasted here. He should narrate a documentary on century British hats. Give this show a listen, it’s worth your while. But, just listen for entertainment reasons. They are no authority on anything. They talked about poo today. Poo.
7. Better than Pornhub - My gran has been going through a bit of a dry spell since my grandfather passed away, but since this podcast came out she’s been happily letting her freak flag fly. She’s stopped going to her weekly bridge games and started strumming her imaginary guitar naked to Flav and the crew.
8. Poo Porn Podcast - Searched high and low for the right combination of sexual education and poo science and finally found this. Each episode features the top minds in each field. If you can make it through the minutes of entertaining talk about the greatest team in world football you will be delighted with the unrivaled porn and poo knowledge of the hosts and guests. You can shake and you can dance but the last drop will always end in your pants. Spit in my mouth. COYS
9. This pod makes my day - I am American, so it is difficult to find consistent coverage of Spurs. I honestly feel like I’m friends with all the guys on the show. It’s wonderful to listen to after a win to rejoice, and it’s comforting to listen after a loss to know others feel the same sadness we do. They are so optimistic about Spurs no matter the circumstances and I genuinely get excited every time I see a new episode is available. London is far but I’d LOVE to hang at a pub for a live show one day. Shoutout to the percenters!
10. Girth of insights is unrivaled. - Are you an American? Love Spurs? Then get your knowledge gap filled to the hilt by the ballsiest fan tier there is. The mix of coverage and humor will make you nipples tingly. Plus, their appreciation for American Spurs fans insights are second to none. They’ve agreed to do a Pod from Princeton, NJ to support Princeton Spurs. Thanks lads!
11. Great pod for any spurs fan - This is one of my favorite pods to listen to. Great fan insight and really captures an accurate depiction of what it feels like to be a spurs fan. st half of the pod deals with previous games action and some overall news around the club while the nd half devolves into more humorous content. Keep up the good work.
12. Like aural sex - Best fap I've had with my pants on. Almost as good as Lamela stamping on a cesc fabergé egg or Son spinning past Kenny (who killed Kenny?). Brings my spirits up when we're struggling through the various visiting (and ManU) bus parkers, and gets me flying when the team is destroying all in their path.
Opinions about everything, afraid of nothing. Sack Up!
Release date: 2023-03-23
Host Dominic Cotroneo connects with Brewers fans and players while giving his take after every game.
Release date: 2023-03-09
Three-time Wisconsin Sportswriter of the Year Jason Wilde and Packers Hall-of-Famer Mark Tauscher discuss the latest on the Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin sports, and more.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Potential - Could be a very good show, great hosts but they just good around the majority of the time… I’ve tried listening a few times, the last time the entire hour was about what Tausch did for the weekend, bantering back and forth on all topics other than sports. If they’d just stick to sports it could be a very good show.
2. Love These Guys! - I’ve been an avid Wilde & Tausch listener for years and I’m glad to be able to now enjoy the show when ever and where ever. Daily Packers-focused radio show with a good mix of all-things sports talk and various off-the-wall topics usually spurred on by Tausch. Jason Wilde and Mark Tauscher are authentic in the way they present themselves and their opinions, which is refreshing for a sports talk show. No hot takes, just genuinely entertaining and informative. Highly recommend for Packers fans and non-Packers fans alike. -Adam S.
The Lead: Starting Five is a new daily sports show from the creators of the award-winning podcast, The Lead. Every weekday, our team of perennial all-star hosts breaks down five of the biggest sports stories of the day, in 10 minutes. Whether it’s Tom Brady un-retiring (seriously, how did we fall for that), LeBron James hinting at another return to Cleveland, or a minor league mascot getting named ‘Blob’ through a Twitter fan vote, you’ll hear about it on Starting Five. Get the sports ne...
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Very informative and fun. - I had been waiting for a podcast like this. bravo Wondery for providing us with something informative, insightful, and intelligent in a sea of tired clichés, hot takes, and bloated gasbag commentators. The only quibble I have is that when Sara and Tiffany anchor together they try and be too cute with their commentary and crack themselves up too often, but it is a minor quibble. Keep up the good work.
Up to date and in-depth analysis, interviews and conversations from all of your favorite reporters and personalities at CycloneFanatic.com, the internet's largest Iowa State Cyclones fan site.
Release date: 2023-03-22
1. Inconsistent - CW said he will always do a reaction podcast where he provides a raw emotion of what happened. Well unless it’s his friend Steve Prohm. Then he waits - days after that loss to give a tone down reaction. Perhaps Jared should take these over if you cannot be consistent with reaction podcast and when they will be recorded.
2. My Favorite Source for the Cyclones - I became and Iowa State fan as an year old boy during the season. I vividly remember watching the Nebraska game with my grandma and instantly fell in love with Seneca Wallace and the Cyclones. Over the next nearly years I’ve enjoyed the highs and the lows of Cyclone Football. I moved away from my home state in . Cyclone Fanatic makes me feel like I’m home. I love Williams and Blum and their passion for this team, the Meyer and Blythe podcast is awesome, two of my all favorite Cyclones. The recent podcast with McCarney has probably been the greatest highlight of listening. I laughed and I cried. He is one of my greatest hero’s. Can’t give this podcast enough stars. Thanks guys!
3. Variety, fun, and everything you love about ISU! - Love the shows and all the hosts. I’ve been listening since and the coverage has only gotten better and better and made me even more of a Cyclone fan. Interacting with everyone on Twitter makes the everything really pop too. It also really works cause you can tell everyone on mic really likes each other. At the end of each episode I feel like I just got done sitting in with good friends more than I’ve been broadcasted to. Love from a recent alum in Nebraska!
4. Top Source for Cyclone News - As a recent cyclone alum who lives out of state, I utilize cyclone fanatic for nearly all of my Iowa State news and updates. They deliver week after week with new, intriguing content even when it’s out of football/basketball season or during a lockdown with no sports. This made it an easy decision to become a patreon supporter. The only thing I’d like to see is an option for a subscription based model with zero advertisements. Thanks for all you to Cyclone Fanatic!
5. Getting bored - Been an ISU fan since, well, about . Past graduate and most of my family has attended ( or so degrees). Love the Cyclones. And have loved CycloneFanatic for quite a while but recently it has gotten boring. Even during the peak of football season it seemed that the "news" part of CF was really missing. Many podcasts deal with personal life stuff, or with non-athletic topics, or with issues related to how fans complain on Twitter, or with issues about the media, or, worst of all, issues related to the speaker's perspective on ISU as a national champion. I really don't care for this "stuff". I care about the Cyclones, what are they doing, what's the news, who just committed, what are they like, etc. Tired of hour podcasts with content that should only take minutes. Please....more relevant content, less BS gabbing.
6. Concerned Majority - reply - Read the post from back in April from Concerned Majority about Cael, Pollard, Hoiberg, Prohm, etc. Agree that the latest podcasts have not been very analytical or introspective. The best podcast for telling us like it is was the FAWcast. Always appreciated the criticism that Charter had on Prohm, Pollard and Rhodes. Now apparently they could not pay Charter enough to keep him around. And not even giving us fans a goodbye episode. It musty ave been that bad of a breakup. I guess they gave the money going to Charter to an unproven guy living in Utah. Hope it works out. Hopefully Charter is starting up his own network. Will look forward to that for a reality check.
7. Great content. Committed staff. - Great stuff. Other than FAW cast, all worth listening to. Please just stay focused on Cyclone stuff and resist getting crude (
No sense competing with talk radio. Keeping clean always seems to be more
If a challenge than you’d expect). For free content, it is excellent!
8. Used to be a huge fan but I’ve lost respect for it recently - I’m a huge Iowa State fan . I was in the arena the night Fizer and company got screwed against MSU in what was the national championship game. I was there to see Cael win . I still lose sleep over Georges broken foot. I appreciate the work these guys do and have been listening for a few years . However the last few months I’ve realized there seems to be a disconnect between them and a majority of the fan base here in northern Iowa. Williams constantly standing up for Prohm and his short comings is like a broken record. Which is fine. He’s entitled to his own opinion. However so is the rest of the fan base. Ive had multiple friends get their CF accounts banned for questioning if Prohm is the rest guy. No foul language. Just questioning the contract extension which came right after a first round exit to a bad Ohio State team. Boom- “you have been banned.” alert comes through. That doesnt seem right to me. Myself like all the fans I hang around with are pulling for prohm but it’s fine to question if he is the right guy or want a change . These guys seem to get worked up if you don’t praise Prohm and Pollard every chance you get. Pollard- the same guy who has let of our most famous alumni leave and go coach other colleges . Which brings me to my next complaint- you guys trying to cover Iowa State wrestling. Surprised it took this long but I give you credit for finally talking Iowa state wrestling . However , you guys need a history lesson because it’s very obvious you know nothing of our history. It’s almost as bad as Woody trying to give his cents on basketball. U guys are talking about Dresser coaching us to all Americans and a th finish like its amazing. Haha my gosh boys. Do you know what our standard used to/should be? We have watched our greatest athlete/ old coach build a complete powerhouse at Penn state . This thanks to Pollard letting him walk. Not paying him. Not giving him resources. Caring more about the women’s cross country team. Why don’t you guys ever dive into that? Do u realize what Pollard messed up with Carl? Listening to you guys try to discuss college wrestling is like nails on a chalk board. Many of us wish you’d dive into the tough subjects and questions and ask how we let Cael get away? Is it the biggest mistake in Pollards career? Or is letting Hoiberg walk? These are questions myself and the fans I visit with would love to be discussed. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows at iowa stats. It’s okay to question coaches and decisions made by the athletic department . Honestly I appreciate the work you guys do . I have listened for a years or so. I’ve tried to help out your sponsors whenever I can. I bought my latest vehicle from Karl Chevrolet and appreciate their sponsorship towards Iowa state coverage . These last few months have made me question the integrity of the podcast. Not everyone has to love Prohm or think Dresser is the greatest thing to happen to our wrestling program. All opinions should be welcomed and you guys banning fans from posting is a coward’s way out . Let’s discuss the tough subjects. I wonder what you will be saying in years when Prohms current th ranked recruiting class has us back to McDermott days . Will you admit maybe Prohm deserves some criticism or will you change the subject by covering more women’s basketball which I hate to break it you guys but % of the fan base couldn’t care less if our Women’s team is ranked rd in the country. Would love some feedback from you boys. Thanks and Go Cyclones . Sincerely, Concerned Majority
Wake up each day as host Ryan Schlipp dives deep into the latest Green Bay Packers news and insights on the Packernet Podcast. Your leader in Packer news and Packers notes 365 days per year. The coverage ranges from day to day Packers information, to NFL news and NFL draft coverage. You won't find find a better Packers-centric NFL podcast anywhere.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Used to be good. Not so much now. - I listened to this podcast for - years. It was really good for a while and was my first listen almost every day. Lately it has gotten bad. Usually two episodes a week is just Ryan, the host, reading the listeners PFF grades. Another one or two episodes a week is just making fun of other podcasts. Ryan also tends to go on long rants on things not Packer related and it gets old and repetitive. He is hardly ever up to date on information and doesn’t add any value.
2. Lot of fun - Ryan is a lot of fun. There are many sides to his podcast. He gets rant-y. He does a lot with data. He goes off on tangents. The best part about this podcast is it feels like you are talking with a friend about the Packers and we both love the team. I like being part of the community he has created. I love that he goes daily year-round. Ryan has made a great podcast.
3. Research, Rants, and a Rockin’ Packers Podcasts - Packer fans should be flocking to Ryan’s Packernet Podcast. It’s well-researched with just enough stream-of-consciousness ranting to keep things interesting. Ryan’s an experienced and dedicated Packer podcaster, so give him some love and subscribe/follow now!
4. Pack Daddy has a unique perspective - For Packers fans looking for a slightly different perspective than the majority of the Packersphere, presented in an interesting, informative, and often amusing way, this is the podcast for you. Opinions are generally backed by facts (usually from PFF), and this man’s train-of-thought delivery is a lot of fun to listen to. HIGHLY recommended!
5. Smart, good insight and interesting perspectives. - This guy has pretty good perspectives on things, very football smart, well spoken and he is very good at explaining the pros and cons behind decisions made on the business side of football. He is also good at analyzing players and I like his use of PFF. Only downside is he will often go on tangents that can last minutes about a comment he read on social media that he gets upset about. Fast forward through the tangents and this is by far the best packers podcast out there.
6. Great mix of opinion, knowledge and stuff - I have been listening for about a year and I enjoy the podcast a great deal. It is on my daily listening rotation. Ryan does a great job of disseminating knowledge, personal opinion and the occasional rant. He is different than most of the other podcasts because he continues to push the envelope towards use of all media platforms. Keep up the great work!
7. Daily Packers Content - Everyday, I can listen to new Packers content. I appreciate that dedication and content. I live in Arizona, originally from Wisconsin. Ryan sounds like a more knowledgeable version of my older brother talking about football. It makes me smile. Keep up the solid work and I will continue to support.
8. The best Packer podcast? Yes! - If you’re looking for a level-headed take on all things Packers and life in general when it pops up, you’ve found your podcast. Ryan has great takes and thinks things through as opposed to being reactionary, which is rare these days where opinion and social media rule facts and thorough research.
9. A Packers podcast you can actually listen to - Great thing about this show? The host knows how to deliver content with enthusiasm and personality (see below for more info). Ryan also shares some good insights when it comes to player grades, contracts, etc., but it’s his delivery that makes this show the best Packers podcast. Side rant: Unlike Packernet, there are so many podcasts out there that are absolute garbage. They usually feature around or co-hosts whom lack any sort of skill talking into a microphone. The frequent “ums”, “you knows”, and “likes” combined with nasally adolescent voices are unbearable.
10. Good podcast but annoying host - I appreciate the effort of the Packernet podcast. The host can remind me of Rush Limbaugh at times and I can only listen to a certain number of days in a row as a result. Overall it’s an informative podcast but I can only take so much of the hosts whining. I’ll listen to Locked On Packers, CheeseheadTV and WTMJ Packers info as my go to podcasts and Packernet if still have time left in the day.
11. Pack Daddy rocks - Ryan is an awesome host who does an excellent commentary. A recent reviewer who claimed that PD is a Pack apologist clearly has not listened long enough… Ryan is a contrarian. When Pack nation/twitter is hyped on something, he will critique it. When Pack nation/twitter is in meltdown over something, he will be a moderating voice. He is not an insider… he just takes interesting perspectives on events of the Packers specifically and the NFL in general.
The Auburn Live Show features Justin Hokanson and the staff from AuburnLive.com and the On3 Sports Network. This is your home for bold, interesting, insightful and honest conversations surrounding Auburn athletics, as we welcome fantastic guests from Auburn athletics and college sports world.
Release date: 2023-03-24
1. Fall Camp Preview - Great show with Rob Pate with lots of good stuff! Constructive feedback….Hoke you talk too much. You asked a minute question, answered your own question, then threw it to Rob, who could only answer “it’s like you say.” You’ve got a year SEC starter who presents himself very well and has great insight, give him a concise question and let him run. You can follow up after him. Your stuff is good, but you’ll never have the perspective that Rob Pate does.
2. War eagle! - Love this podcast. Just wish we could have more of them. I loved it when it was a daily podcast and love the recruiting nuggets from all sports. Speaking of which could we could updates on other sports and how the do on recruiting? (Baseball, softball, women’s basketball, any other sports)
3. Best Auburn podcast I’ve come across by far! - I was a big supporter of Locked on Auburn’s daily pods until this pod came around. Listened to episodes and they had my business. Went right to the site and bought a subscription and haven’t looked back! Daily insightful pods covering anything you can think of and a forum for fans to converse that’s next to none. My only regret is I can’t rate it stars. -Kope
Hosted by Abe Madkour, Publisher and Executive Editor of Sports Business Journal, SBJ's Morning Buzzcast is your daily scoop on the biggest stories in sports business.
Release date: 2023-03-23
1. Morning Buzzcast Review - The SBJ Morning Buzzcast hosted by Abe Madkour is one of the top podcast to gain the most up to date information about the sports industry. In a industry filled with new content daily being able to hear Abe discuss these topics will help all young professionals develop more knowledge surrounding sports business. I am looking forward to hearing Abe’s thoughts about the winner of Denver Broncos Ownership group bid and how this will impact the Denver sports area!
2. Overmodulation - This is a must listen podcast. However, it is much tougher listen when Abe anchors. All his podcasts are recorded at too high a level, or an over modulation. He needs to keep an eye on his audio levels so the audio records at -% modulation. Right now he’s at -%. Alternately, he can have a sound engineer record the podcast, ensuring quality, listenable audio.