In deze podcast serie interviewt team FIT.nl coaches en experts met inspirerende verhalen en handige tips om meer uit jezelf te halen.
1. Inspirerend en enorm waardevol - Inmiddels dagelijks de podcast aan staan. Ondanks de vele moeilijke termen leggen deze podcasts-makers de lat toch erg laag om mee te luisteren met hun conversaties. Inmiddels al veel gehad aan de adviezen en merk echt een positieve verandering in mijn progressie. Jeroen, erg bedankt voor het maken van deze inspirerende podcasts!
2. De beste podcast op het gebied van sport en voeding! - Elke podcast is weer zeer informatief, nuttig en goed! Ik ben een trouwe luisteraar en heb al veel nieuwe informatie via deze podcast gekregen. Ze hebben vaak leuke en interessante gasten en soms is het wat meer wetenschappelijk wat mij zeer aanspreekt!
Ik raak ontzettend gemotiveerd door deze podcasts om nog gezonder te leven!
3. Interessante topics, matige host - Persoonlijk vind ik de onderwerpen super interessant keer op keer hebben ze ontzettend leuke gasten. Helaas vind ik de hosts er niet altijd sterk in staan. Ze hebben veel verstand van bepaalde dingen maar de manier van vraagstelling moeten ze altijd laten zien wat ze zelf al wel niet weten. Dit is niet altijd even boeiend voor de luisteraar. De hosts weten veel af van alles rondom voeding en sport maar weten soms een beetje nutteloze vragen te stellen aan de gasten, stellen veel ja en nee vragen die men zelf ook wel had kunnen bedenken. Vraag wat meer openvragen en diepzinnige vragen door erachter te proberen komen waarom
Iets op een bepaalde manier wordt gedaan dan alleen de feiten erbij op te noemen. Hoop dat jullie hierin kunnen verbeteren want de onderwerpen zijn super interessant.
4. Inhoudelijk erg sterk - De jongens van FIT.NL zijn de gids in een oerwoud van informatie en misinformatie. Gemakkelijk te luisteren en altijd wetenschappelijk onderbouwd en/of gesproken uit eigen ervaring. Verschillende coaches die met z’n allen een boel weten van fitness, krachtsport en afslanken in de moderne eeuw.
Welcome to the positive corner of wellness! Arnold's Pump Club is a daily podcast by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Thanks to a helpful machine he trained, Arnold shares 3 tips from his daily newsletter each day, and in just 5 minutes, you'll have the support, information, and inspiration you need to live a healthier life. This daily digest helps make sense of the research that matters, shares workouts and healthy recipes, and delivers motivation straight from Arnold. It's the perfect way to get your mi...
MindPump exposes the RAW TRUTH about health, fitness, nutrition and more... Hosts Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer & Justin Andrews pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry and present science-backed solutions that result in increased muscular development and performance while simultaneously emphasizing health. No fitness institution or fitness "truth" is safe from their quick wit and over 40 years of combined experience in the fitness i...
De Diabetes Open podcast van de Bas van de Goor Foundation richt zich op mensen met diabetes. Door het delen van informatie, ervaringen en inspiratie brengen we mensen met diabetes in beweging naar een betere kwaliteit van leven.
At WHOOP, we are on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP Founder & CEO Will Ahmed sits down with top athletes, scientists, experts, and more to learn what the best in the world are doing to perform at their peak – and what you can do to unlock your own best performance. Every week, we dig deeper into sleep, recovery, nutrition, training, lifestyle habits, and more to help you reach your potential.
Free fitness, nutrition, biohacking, fat loss, anti-aging and cutting-edge health advice from BenGreenfieldLife.com! Tune in to the latest research, interviews with exercise, diet and medical professionals, and an entertaining mash-up of ancestral wisdom and modern science, along with Q&A's and mind-body-spirit optimizing content from America's top personal trainer.
1. A once great podcast - This used to Be a truly great podcast with great information. Since the last year however the commercial portion as increased to - minutes of the show, sometimes more. That combined with all minute details of where Ben had been and will go to is another minutes if you happen to a Q&A episode. That combined with the frequent reference to the website, makes for a sad listener experience
2. Absolutely the best! - I love this podcast, it is my main source of health and fitness information. I'm "primal" myself but I would love to try the sourdough bread your wife makes.
Please keep up the good work and Don't let those star reviews get to you. Everybody is entitled to a opinion but if you don't like a podcast then just Don't listen to it.. These stars are well earned! Greetings from the Netherlands
3. Very informative and a far better option than listening to radio. - I have been listening for the last couple of months to this podcast and am more the pleased with the diversity of subjects and guests. I make it a priority for myself to listen to Ben and Brock, but also to the fat burning man, the bulletproof executive and improvise.. These four are my absolute favorites. I only hope that you guys don't ever try an Dutch accent... Keep up the informative and entertaining podcasts. Rick Wedzinga
4. Getting smart the fun way - As a colleague fitness and health geek, medical student in the day and fitness instructor at night, I'm always excited when a new podcast of Ben Greenfield et al (Brock) comes around. It is my nr. source of 'out of the box' fitness information and advice, and I love the way the podcast can combine the hard science with the alternative ideas about health, producing a allround, more 'holistic' view on health and fitness. Add a random comment about squatty potties or sexy pingpongballs in the mix, and there you have a great podcast to become smartass the fun way! I routinely get strange looks from other runners when I suddenly burst out laughing at a joke on the podcast while hitting the trail, wearing my earphones.. Keep up the great work!
Welcome to the Fit, Healthy and Happy Podcast hosted by Josh and Kyle from Colossus Fitness. The Fit, Healthy and Happy podcast brings you the best fitness education straight from the best fitness coaches and trainers around. Here we will break down and explore popular fitness topics such as weight loss, motivation, muscle increase and habits that lead to long term fitness success.
1. Awesome podcast For Fitness and overall health and life lesson’s - Hey guys just wanted to write a review here to let everybody know what great work you guys do and continue to put out there every week. I’ve been a listener for about months now and am almost though all the episodes for the second time in this time I’ve learned and implanted more then i ever could have on this fitness journey on my and I’m forever grateful for this gift. To step it up a notch I started coaching with coach Jason a week ago as a result of your “get results” announcement and I’m very happy I did and can get all my info backed from a coach who knows what there talking about and gives me the confidence to go on where my doubts would have normally made me stop pushing myself. The upmost appreciation from your buddy Chris in the Netherlands. Stay strong guys
Mimi Lawrence ist eine ausgebildete und erfahrene Fitness-Trainerin, die weiß, wie man Menschen motiviert, ihre Ziele zu erreichen. Mit ihrer positiven Einstellung und ihrem Wissen über das menschliche Bewegungssystem kann sie jedem helfen, seine oder ihre persönlichen Fitnessziele zu erreichen. "Ich weiß, dass es viele Menschen gibt, die denken, sie können nicht fit werden. Aber ich bin hier um zu beweisen, dass jeder es schaffen kann! Mit dem richtigen Training und der Motivation wirst du...
Nonstop, one-hour, high-energy workout music mixes to help you groove while you move. Podrunner's fixed-tempo and interval exercise mixes are perfect for power walking, jogging, running, spinning, elliptical, aerobics, and many other tempo-based forms of exercise. An iTunes award-winner six years in a row!
This is the podcast to help you with fitness hacks, mindset motivation and dominating the competition. New episodes EVERY Wednesday! If you've plateaued on your fitness journey then im going to give you the tools you need to smash your goals and develop a WINNING MINDSET. My name is Matt Sloper and I've been a fitness coach for 4 years; I'm bringing you all of my knowledge to help you get MORE from your training and help you avoid the BullS**t of todays fitness industry. For more infomation DM m...
Thomas Tadlock from VeganBodyRevolution.com shows you how to achieve your dream body, limitless health, and saving the planet on a 100% plant-based diet. Learn the best vegan methods for weight loss, body building, sculpting, toning, and building strength. More lean, more muscular, more healthy, more strong… on a vegan diet? That’s exactly what The Vegan Body Revolution is about. Tune in and learn!
Grab your oat milk latte and take a hot girl walk with Callie Jardine, your new healthy but human bestie. In her podcast, Callie shares relatable moments and struggles, showing you that you don't have to live a perfectly aesthetic Pinterest life, always be motivated, and never party to still be your best self. If you're looking for actually realistic advice in your health & wellness journey, this podcast is for you, my queen. Callie's podcast originally started as a blog called "I'm Sweaty And I...
CrossFit Games Analysts Sean Woodland and Tommy Marquez bring you all the latest information, updates, and analysis on the sport of fitness, and the CrossFit community.
1. Great podcast - Hey guys, awesome podcast, happy to see it pop up in my feed every time. Nice cadence without being too frequent to keep up with. Only small note I have is that the Crazy Things We Saw section translates very poorly to an audio format. I find myself skipping the rest of the episode when it comes up
Welcome to The Not So Fit Couple Podcast! A dose of education & entertainment brought to you by Online Personal Trainers & Fitness Couple Lucy Davis Fit & Ben Haldon. An off centre spin on everything health and fitness, relationships and business, with some epic guests along the way to help you transform your mind and body.
1. Love it! - I absolutely love this podcast. Ben and Lucy both touch topics that many people might struggle with. They discuss them with humour and based around science. Basically learning, laughing and personal development at the same time. I couldn’t ask for anything else! Thank you Ben and Lucy! @charvn_
2. podcast for me :) - I started listening in & loved it from the beginning. I always get so hyped when a new episode is uploaded. This is my favorite podcast because Ben & Lucy always keep it real, they give knowledge and I can always laugh when listening to them :) I love to listen to them while walking it keeps me company. Instagram: @jvmmarszalfit
In de Perfectly Imperfect podcast deelt bestseller auteur, plant-powered chef en coach Julie Van den Kerchove tips en ervaringen over voeding, beweging, stress management, slaap, de kracht van je gedachten & meer. Ze spreekt ook openlijk over haar eigen struggles met perfectionisme, faalangst en ‘emotioneel eten’. Wil je graag ontdekken hoe je je energie kan verhogen, je natuurlijke vetverbranding kan activeren, en je kan bevrijden van diëten met intuïtief eten en de kracht van gezonde vet...
En Fitness Revolucionario hablamos de Salud y Fitness desde una perspectiva global: Dieta, Ayuno Intermitente, Descanso, Entrenamiento, Mentalidad... con detalle y con verdaderos expertos. Tanto si tu objetivo es ganar músculo, perder grasa o simplemente estar saludable, este es tu podcast.
Each year since 2007, CrossFit has determined the Fittest Man and Woman on Earth through a series of events called the CrossFit Games. The CrossFit Games are a multi-day event where the top athletes in the world are tested with a variety of challenges including Olympic lifting, gymnastics, swimming, running, and more. At the end of a grueling competition, one man and one woman will have clearly distinguished themselves as the Fittest on Earth. Join Host Chase Ingraham and various guests as they ...
You and I are going to drink a lot of coffee together. Like, a lot. We’ll also talk about the gym, your workouts, nutrition, entrepreneurship, & more. Welcome to the Mini-Podcast - where we keep things quick, comical, and the opposite of politically correct.
1. Learned to embrace the scale - Following Jordan helped me to see that my weight is just data.And that calorie deficit is the key... in every podcast I’ve listened until now i’m always talking back saying.. that’s exactly what I’m doing... hearing Jordan and his guest being brutally honest helps me being brutally honest to myself. With love from the Netherlands Jannie Rossen-Smit
The 5 natural bodybuilding and powerlifting coaches from 3D Muscle Journey come together for conversations dissecting the art and science of muscle and strength. Be a fly on the wall as this collective of coaches discuss the ins and outs of helping athletes reach their potential on the stage, platform and in their personal lives. Dedication. Discipline. Desire. #Team3DMJ
Designed to share yoga teaching related topics in the areas of technique as well as personal and professional development. Think of it like having a cup a tea and a chat with a colleague yoga teacher!
Your host Danny Kennedy and his guests will provide you with the knowledge and motivation to become the very best version of yourself. Dan is a qualified personal trainer/strength coach and international online coach.
Hosted by Mark Bell, inventor of the Sling Shot and World & American record holding professional powerlifter. Joined by Pro Bodybuilder & Grappler Nsima Inyang and producer Andrew Zaragoza, the crew covers topics ranging from Powerlifting, nutrition advice, life coaching and motivation. Join Mark on his journey to "Make the World a Better Place to Lift".
Anchored by leading innovators in the sports performance market, these one-on-one discussions focus on how professional Athletic Trainers are integrating advanced technologies into protocols ranging from simple self-reporting to advanced tools such as muscle oxygen monitoring.Focused on the value of SmO2 during warm up, individual and team assessments, performance training and recovery, Moxy’s High Performance Podcast engages NBA, NHL, MLB AT’s, leading Olympic, cycling and triathlon coaches...
Fresh ideas for your training, nutrition, and lifestyle to immediately put to use. Hosted by Marcus Filly, the founder and CEO of Functional Bodybuilding, and CMO Satya Khan. We’ll be talking about avoiding burnout, keeping your passion alive for training, and fueling your body and mind so you can look good, move well now and for years to come. Learn more about the Functional Bodybuilding training method, lifestyle, and programs with our free weekly newsletter at https://functional-bodybuildi...
Подкаст для любителей крутить педали и пить кофе после. Как череда событий и случайностей привела Костю Кана в мир любительского велоспорта. Подкаст выпускает «Спорткастерная» совместно с Across the runiverse. https://t.me/across_the_runiverse https://t.me/sportpodcast
3...2...1... Start! Rin dy 'Fit mei Femke', in trainingsprogramma fan trettjin wiken hurdrintraining mei podcasts yn it Frysk ynsprutsen troch presintatrise Femke de Walle. De trainingen binne makke troch Omrop Fryslân-buroredakteur én hurdrin-coach Jaring de Groot. De begjinnende hurdrinner wurdt dêrmei holpen om yn koarte tiid 5 kilometer hurdrinne te kinnen. Fit mei Femke fynst yn dyn podcastapp en op Spotify.
An in depth analysis of the Programming in the CrossFit landscape including Worldwide Qualifiers, Age Group Online Qualifiers, Sanctioned Events, The Open and CrossFit Games. We will also sit down the Individual Programmers from all over the World to talk about their Programming Philosophy and System they use for their individual athletes.
Mark Carroll is a coach and leading educator in the fitness industry. Mark is an expert in exercise science, program design and nutrition for the performance and aesthetic transformation of men and women worldwide. He has now helped over 130,000+ people to transform their lives with his training and nutrition programs delivered via custom mobile app. He has also coached multiple bikini pros to world championships. You can learn more about Mark's programs at CoachMarkCarroll.com and his education...
1. Educational essence squeezed to the last drop - So much straight forward, unbiased and rationalized information around training, nutrition and mindset that we coaches and fitness passionates can directly implement in our daily practice. Short and sweet episodes perfect on the go, giving you time let information settle
Join Kino MacGregor, one of the world’s master yoga teachers, as she shares her yoga life hacks to translate the wisdom of yoga into a happier, more peaceful, more loving life. Listen to authentic, raw conversations and talks from Kino on her own and with real students about what yoga is really all about. Ignite or rekindle your inner spark to get on your mat and keep practicing.
Welcome to the Upside Strength Podcast, your number one fitness resource in Switzerland. On this show we interview personal trainers and coaches from all over the world to help connect, inform and grow the local fitness community. Bienvenue sur le Upside Strength Podcast, votre ressource de fitness numéro une en Suisse. Au fil des épisodes, nous interviewons des coaches sportifs et des préparateurs physiques du monde entier pour aider à connecter, informer et développer la communauté loc...
What makes a strong person to you? Bestselling author and personal trainer Alice Liveing interviews extraordinary people about the importance of building mental and physical resilience and how this can empower us to live happier, stronger lives. You can find more about Alice on Instagram @aliceliveing, on Twitter @aliceliveing_ Give Me Strength, this has been an Insanity Podcasts production.
In de Westenwind Training Podcast hebben Stephan Bes en Gast Sprekers het onder andere over hun ideeën over CrossFit, programmeren, voeding, coachen en alles wat daarbij komt kijken.
Fun & Gains will fuel your love for sweaty workouts, loving yourself through the process, and creating the strongest version of yourself mentally and physically. The Fun and Gains podcast is your weekly reminder that you aren't alone on your fitness journey & your motivation to keep going. Let the gains begin.
1. Yaas yaaaas yaaaassss - Well heeelllooo, just listened to (!) episodes in a row. It’s like listening to your fav friend, I get so at ease listening to you chat whilst doing chores or go on walks/lie down. The episodes have the perfect length and your voice honestly is amazing to listen at, and this comes from a Dutchie who tends to dislike (heavy)American accents, please take this as a compliment ;). You’re my spirit animal and always make me smile, I love your energy. Thanks for making this podcast and for sharing your content on IG. I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with social media, but your posts make me love it and get me motivated. Ok, well that was my love letter, thanks again for the fun (and gains) times.
Building muscle mass with a whole lot of sass. A podcast on building muscle, muscle worship and muscle gods, and the connection between bodybuilding, gay and LGBT culture. An irreverent look at how to build muscle, muscle worship, muscle gods, and the connection between bodybuilding and gay and LGBT culture. Hosted and produced by Feast of Fun’s Marc Felion and Fausto Fernós, Let’s Grow Big Together features all new shows weekly. For the past 16 years Feast of Fun has defined podcasting ...
Welcome to the Muscle building and Fat loss Podcast! A podcast that discusses the latest science and research on exercise, fitness, muscle building, fat loss and more! Here is your host Dr. Carlos
Shockingly-useful dating, fitness, social media, and finance information from the Fresh&Fit Podcast, delivered to you after the sun sets when the lights go down low. We welcome special in-studio women and special guests to get even more personal than usual. Giving you all the after-hours entertainment you can handle.
Mindset. Movement. Nutrition. Recovery. Sleep. Turns out the same five tools that pro athletes use to break records can help us all stay healthy, happy and strong. On “Trained,” host Jaclyn Byrer sits down with these athletes — along with psychologists, researchers, physicians, trainers and other experts — to reveal the most powerful, practical and surprising lessons in holistic fitness. With each episode, they dig deep, offering new insights to help us play a better game, run a better r...
1. Life changer - Such a good podcast if you are interested in mindset, performance, health or just overall improvement of life. Nice variety of subjects and speakers and has truly been an eye opener. Its that little push to take self improvement to the next level. Decent length to get into different subject as a stepping stone to broaden your interests.
2. Very Educational - Since November , I’ve changed my mindset, and started to download the Nike training app and running app. Decided to become back in shape. Now I’m listening every week to this podcast, because it’s very Educational. I’ve learned already so much that benefits me now and in the future. Keep up the good work Guys!
Hosted by Pat Sherwood & Adrian Bozman, each episode is packed with insightful & actionable information aimed at people passionate about CrossFit, health & fitness, as well as general strength & conditioning. If you are an athlete, coach, gym owner or simply enjoy improving yourself & those around you through fitness, you've come to the right place. A podcast brought to you by the BTWB team.
We cover the sport of CrossFit from all angles. We talk with athletes, coaches and celebrities that compete and surround in the sport of CrossFit at all levels. We also bring you Breaking News, Human Interest Stories and report on the Methodology of CrossFit. We also use the methodology to make ourselves the fittest we can be.
The Marathon Training Academy Podcast will help you unlock your potential to conquer the marathon and change your life. Since 2010 Angie and Trevor have shared tips, inspiration, and interesting guests interviews to help listeners run smarter, avoid injury, and go the distance. What RUNNER’S WORLD says about the MTA Podcast: “If you’re training for 26.2, running coach Angie Spencer and her husband, Trevor, have everything you need to reach the finish line. The duo provides plenty of...
OVER 25,000,000 DOWNLOADS AND COUNTING! If you want to know how to build muscle, lose fat, and be healthier, happier, and wiser...faster than you ever thought possible...then this podcast is for you. Hosted by the bestselling author and entrepreneur, Mike Matthews, each episode gives you simple, science-based know-how and inspiration that will help you build your best body and life ever. Find out more at www.legionathletics.com
1. So happy I found this podcast. - I have only just found the MFL podcast but I am so impressed and happy thus far. It has honestly helped me so much in understanding what true fitness and health means. Anyone, at any level, can benefit from this podcast. Thank you Mike for making this content so accessible and interesting. Keep up the amazing work! Kindest regards, a motivated and ambitious listener from The Netherlands)
2. Finaly a good and honest podcast - Mike brings all the import subjects to live with his podcasts. He is a honest guy who knows what he is talking about. He, unlinke many others, talks from experience. I also like that Mike gives us a chance to give input and ask questions that he answers. Keep up the work!!
3. Finally a top notch fitness podcast - Mike knows his thing, all credible information that is supported by scientific studies I have been following Mike for a bit less than a year and the result are pretty noticeable, at least thats what my wife says, overall a good podcast with good information, the only thing being the sound quality is now the best at least listening from speakers, maybe a good mic would help a bunch.
Welcome to Power Athlete Radio. A podcast dedicated to empowering your performance every damn day. Join former NFL pro and Power Athlete Founder John Welbourn as he dissects the greatest minds in strength & conditioning and more. Joining him is everyone’s favorite coach and hair model Chris a.k.a. “Tex” McQuilkin, Power Athlete’s Director of Performance. So whether your goal is to Be The Hammer, Destroy Mediocrity or simply Move The Dirt, you’ve come to the right place.
Pro Running News is a new podcast series covering the current events of the professional running scene hosted by Matt Fox (Sweat Elite Founder) and David Lipman (Exercise Physiologist and Medical Doctor)
Improve your understanding of Human Movement! This information-dense, no-BS podcast is a platform for fitness professionals, physical therapists, strength coaches, personal trainers, students studying for the CSCS Exam and anyone who moves to learn the science of human movement. Host Matt Casturo, DPT, CSCS, discusses exercise science, coaching, training techniques, and more. Follow along on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themovementsystem/ or head to https://www.themovementsystem.com...
Pro Triathletes Eric Lagerstrom, and Paula Findlay, team up with their friend and amateur triathlete Nick Goldston to hang out and answer questions about triathlon. https://www.thattriathlonlife.com
Boundless Body Radio explores the wide range of health and fitness! We will be speaking with our amazing guests about all the lifestyle factors that keep them at the top- movement, nutrition, stress management, sleep, mindfulness, and so much more! Please rate and review us, and subscribe to get all the latest content! Let us show you how to create your boundless life!
1. My absolute favourite podcast - Thank you so much for all the episodes, packed with super usefull and interesting Information and also your nonstop and authentic enthusiasm for health and people. I love it and it brings me a lot; not only insights but also a smile on my face. Thanks a lot from the Netherlands!
Chloe & Emma answer client questions and explore common barriers and hurdles to reaching goals. @MadeleyChloe @ESGfitness www.theECmethod.co.uk
Conversations For a Healthy Community. Join us as we chat with people working in diverse areas and leading interesting lives. I am committed to helping Surfers remain strong in the ocean till their last breath and this podcast is dedicated to pushing the needle forward. I look forward to getting to know you and building our Surf Strong Show Community. STAY SURF STRONG, Greg Finch
Conversations on strength, health, fitness, life, coaching, and anything else that comes up. Dan John has spent his life with one foot in the world of lifting and throwing, and the other foot in academia. An All-American discus thrower, Dan has also competed at the highest levels of Olympic lifting, Highland Games and the Weight Pentathlon, an event in which he holds the American record. Dan has written 14 books and has been coaching for over 40 years. He is a wealth of knowledge and is happy ...