Advanced English learning. The best podcast to learn English. Short English lessons with an experienced native English teacher. Most beneficial for intermediate to advanced English learners. Join to become a confident English speaker. Visit www.englishlessonviaskype.com to check out my advanced English intensive courses, online English lessons on Zoom/Skype, online English courses and much more!
release date: 2023-03-22
Are you looking for a new and fun way to learn American English? Come hang out with Lindsay and Michelle from Boston and New York City and have fun while you improve your English listening skills! We are an English as a Second Language (ESL) podcast for intermediate to advanced English learners around the world. We will show you how to use everyday English vocabulary and natural idioms, expressions, and phrasal verbs and how to make small talk in American English. We will also give you special t...
release date: 2023-04-06
1. An excellent app for learning English for beginners as well practicing - This is an excellent app I came across and I strongly feel as well recommend this app for every one whether a learner or practicing. If you are not a native speaker of English, must have this app. No single day passes in my life without AEE. Thanks a million for the efforts in shaping the app.
2. . - Nice podcast. Everyday I am listening this podcast. Its really helpful for me to understand real spoken english.
I have referred it to my friends and they also found it very useful. you both are amazing.
One quick question, how to understand combined words used in communication, I have seen many native speaker
used to say a single word in place of multiple words.They combine more than one word and pronounce as a single word.
Could you pls explain or provide me references to learn it.Thanks a lot. I am Mukesh Tiwari from Bangalore India.
This podcast is for English learners who want to practice their listening comprehension in a natural way. In each episode, an American speaker talks about different topics without reading a script. He speaks in a natural way, with native words and phrases, but he speaks a little more slowly and clearly than other native speakers. Each episode includes the transcript, which you can use to help you understand the speaker. If you want my advanced podcast episodes and my specialized training, then ...
release date: 2023-03-20
Learn English Vocabulary is a short format podcast that teaches English vocabulary! To read the transcript and complete interactive activities, visit www.learnenglishvocabulary.co.uk
release date: 2022-12-06
1. Review - Hi Jack, I have been listening your podcasts since lockdown. During the lockdown I learned so many things from your podcast. Your podcasts are so interesting and riveting I like them listening so much. I have got pretty proficient in English and learned so many vocabulary from your podcast. Thanks you so much for making these awesome podcasts.
Welcome to the RealLife English podcast! For over 10 years, RealLife English has helped millions of learners just like you from virtually every country to go beyond the classroom and live, speak and master English in the Real World. We’ve been able to do this through our unique method: The RealLife Way, which consists of three simple, but powerful components: Mindset: How to think like a successful English speaker Method: How to live, speak and master English in the Real World Mastery: How t...
release date: 2023-03-20
Want to improve your English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation? Want to learn English with the best English teachers in the world? Want fun and interactive episodes? Then check out Everyday English with E2! Each week we bring you interactive episodes that will improve your grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Your grammar will straighten out, your vocabulary will grow, and your pronunciation will clarify, all as you listen to expert teachers from America, Australia and England! And if yo...
release date: 2022-12-19
Learn French in coffee-break lessons from the Radio Lingua Network. In each lesson we'll focus on the language you need to know and before long you'll be making yourself understood with native French speakers. Season 1 lessons are for absolute beginners, and the courses increase in difficulty as the seasons progress. 386357 Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2022-08-22
1. French in India - As a high school student in India, I never got a chance to learn a foreign language, until now. Going through the iTunes Store, I discovered Coffee Break French...! Just what I needed - Language learning in small packets of information, so that I don't need to spend hours together, surfing the web for vocabulary, grammar, etc. I love the concept of another person learning along with me... Because the mistakes that Anna makes are the mistakes that I make, most of the time...! The podcasts are clear, the speed's just the right amount, and they're made fun with the songs and occasional jokes. When I downloaded the first Coffee Break French podcast, i wasn't sure if I'd continue learning Francais avec Coffee Break French! But after listening to so many lessons, I just don't want to stop. TV's almost been done away with, just because of Coffee Break french.. For me any way! Although there are so many pros to Coffee Break French, my only disappointment with it, is the fact that I have to go online again, if I want to see the spelling of some particular word... But then again, we can't have it all...! I wish Marc and Anna all the best (though it's only Marc running the rd season, I presume?), and a whole lot of thanks, for teaching me french, in such an easy way! Bien à toi,
Govinda, from India.
On the Espresso English podcast, you'll learn English grammar, vocabulary, phrases, idioms, and more. Espresso English lessons are clear and practical, making it easy to learn the language quickly and effectively. Visit http://www.espressoenglish.net to get English courses and e-books that will help you learn faster!
release date: 2023-03-22
Luke's English Podcast is an award-winning podcast for learners of English. Listen, learn and have fun while picking up natural British English as it really is spoken. http://teacherluke.co.uk Sign up to LEP Premium on Acast+ https://plus.acast.com/s/teacherluke. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-22
On the Easy German podcast, we discuss topics from Germany and around the world, explain words and expressions and answer your questions. Members get full transcripts, our exclusive vocabulary helper and bonus content for each episode. Learn more at easygerman.fm
release date: 2023-03-25
1. Undoubtedly the best podcast channel for German learners - Easy German podcasts, much like Easy German videos, are extremely well produced both in terms of quality and content. Some specialities of this podcast series over others:
. Interesting topics based on real life situations . Lively conversations . Engaging content
. Follow-ups to keep the listeners updated
. Minimal or no use of English (this is helpful to simulate the actual language environment of Germany)
2. Great tool for German learning - I love the podcasts from the Easy German Team and look forward to them every week. They have helped me immensely in learning German, building my German comprehension skills as well giving insight to all aspects of German culture and living. I love the great upbeat mood of the hosts Cari and Manuel. The stories and philosophy from Janusz are always inspiring. The Easy German family feels like my own newfound “German family” in Germany.
3. More than a "language learning" podcast - I've been watching their videos since before I started learning German and after all these years and after having completed C, I'm still watching their videos and regularly listening to their podcast. I think I had a lot more fun learning germany, partly because of their videos and the vidoes also got me excited about visiting Germany. Which itself is motivates you to learn German. Their videos have also proven useful for my visits to Germany, particulary Berlin and watching them still makes me want to go back their. The hosts are nice, genuinely warm, encouraging people and that eseentually how the podcast is.
Go Natural English helps you improve your English listening skills and fluency. The podcast will benefit intermediate to advanced learners most. Your English will benefit from language learning strategies that work, vocabulary and idioms, expressions, and phrasal verbs and how to make small talk and real conversation in American English. Learn special tips on American culture, how to listen to and speak with Americans. Join Gabby and the Go Natural English community to learn to speak American En...
release date: 2022-10-13
The American English Podcast teaches the language and culture of the United States. Through common expressions, pronunciation tips and interesting cultural snippets or stories, I hope to keep this fun, useful and interesting! All bonus material can be accessed at http://americanenglishpodcast.com/
release date: 2023-03-21
Do you want to get a band 7 on the IELTS exam? IELTS exam preparation doesn’t have to be hard or boring! It can be fun! Aubrey and Jessica from All Ears English are back with a new way to help you achieve the IELTS score you need for the General or the Academic exam! We’ll give you IELTS strategies, practice, tips, tricks, and secrets using real English examples. We’ll show you how to take control of the Speaking Section by reducing anxiety, panic, and fear. You’ll learn what to do when ...
release date: 2023-03-28
1. Disappointed that i couldn’t find this podcast earlier - I am one week away from my IELTS exam and so far listening to this podcast i could gather lots of strategies for my upcoming exam. Anyway this podcast helps me improve my Test preparation in a accurate way...fingers crossed for my exam...
Anyway thanks jessica for attracting me to this particular podcast...
2. Perfect - Jessica has a awesome style of talking by laughs, jokes and little exaggeration hence one gets bored when she speaks. That’s one talent to be noted, IELTS is a serious topic, but she makes it look cool and easy. Lindsay is professional and precise, making her point straight. We get a feeling an expert is talking to us. Both complements each other. Great pair.
3. Improve Skills for IELTS - Hi Jessica,
This is San from India. I have been put into English Medium from my schooling but I feel sometime that I am not upto the mark in English. I need a consultation in making my mind to think in English which will resolve my issue. Usually my mind translate words from my mother tongue “Tamil” to “English”. Finally is this podcast live now a days ? Thanks
4. Awesome IELTS connection with your podcast.. - Lindsay/Jessica
I'm avid listener of your podcast since last three months!
Your pod cast has helped me achieve overall in IELTS.
I was not able to go past in writing and speaking modules.
I'm happy to receive recent IELTS score as below mentioned Overall—
Speaking— . My target is CLB level that is Listening ,Reading ,Writing ,Speaking I hope I could achieve it in next IELTS exam . Thanks for your wonderful tips and keep doing great jobs.It is really good to listen to both of you and follow your path that leads to connection not perfection! Regards,
Short weekly roundup of the British Accent Training posts from Learning British Accent.com. Hosted by Alison Pitman.Designed to improve your British Accent speaking voice by listening and repeating each of the short sections within the podcast. Practice your pronunciation by listening to vocab, news articles, fairytale recordings and nursery rhymes narrated by RP British Accent Voiceover Artist Alison Pitman.
release date: 2021-01-27
Complete tutorials for IELTS to help you improve faster and pass the exam. Visit the site for a complete range of online courses and a new improved essay correction service.
release date: 2023-03-27
1. Laugh laughter is life - Initially felt good about the classes . But the promotional pod casts went a little over board . What is it with the demonic laugh . While the poor student is trying to praise as well as promote your content . In the last ilets pod case with the Italian guy u giggled times. Thanks but no thanks ..imagine stuck in the traffic and am unable to change the channel on the pod cast .. yes times ..
Learn German in coffee-break lessons from the Radio Lingua Network. In each lesson we'll focus on the language you need to know and before long you'll be making yourself understood with native German speakers. 386357 Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2022-08-31
GermanPod101.com is an innovative and fun way of learning the German language and culture at your own convenience and pace. Our language training system consists of free daily podcast audio lessons, video lessons, German Word of the Day, a premium learning center, and a vibrant user community. Stop by GermanPod101.com today for a Premium 7-Day Free Trial and Lifetime Account to even more fun, fast and easy German lessons!
release date: 2023-03-26
Improve your listening skills and immerse yourself in English used in everyday speaking. Hear expressions, phrasal verbs, and new vocabulary naturally spoken audio lessons. Learn conversational American English with Real English Conversations! Mejore sus habilidades de escuchar y exponerse al inglés que se usa en el habla cotidiana con estas conversaciones naturales (sin guion) ¡Aprende inglés americano con nuestras conversaciones reales en inglés!
release date: 2023-03-21
The Premier Skills English podcast is a part of a project from the British Council and Premier League for people who are learning English and love football. If you want to know more visit the website https://www.britishcouncil.org/premierskillsenglish, or get in touch at email@example.com.
release date: 2023-03-15
1. Love you guys - Thank you Jack, Rich & Rowen . It’s really helpful what you guys are doing.
I am listening to your podcasts to improve my english. I have a question for you if you can help me out ? (Punjabi by proud)
Is that a correct sentence?
Or should it be like, Proud to be Punjabi? I am from India and would love to hear from you soon. Thank you a lot Team Best Regards Beck
Every Podcast episode has a worksheet which includes the audio transcript, exercises and answers: https://learninglanguagesis.fun/podcast-materials Follow us on Instagram: @learninglanguagesisfun AND ENJOY! ;)
release date: 2023-03-19
The InFluency podcast is your go-to resource for learning, speaking and teaching English. Hadar Shemesh is a pronunciation expert and fluency coach with thousands of students around the world, though she herself was an intermediate speaker of English once. In this podcast she will share her best strategies for learning English, speaking English with confidence and mastering the American accent. Discover how becoming fluent has everything to do with acquiring the right mindset, setting goals...
release date: 2023-03-31
News in Slow German is a podcast for those who already possess a basic vocabulary and some knowledge of German grammar. Your hosts are native German speaker from Germany. In our program we discuss the world news, grammar, and expressions, and much more in simplified German at a slow pace so that you can understand almost every word and sentence. Learn real German with us! In our course we emphasize all aspects of language learning from listening comprehension, rapid vocabulary expansion, exposur...
release date: 2023-03-23
Are you looking for a more interesting way to learn English? English Learning for Curious Minds is a podcast for intermediate-advanced English learners. Learn weird and wonderful things about the world at the same time as improving your English. Every episode comes with an interactive transcript, subtitles and key vocabulary and is spoken at a speed you can understand. Join listeners from 189 countries and discover a more interesting way of improving your English. Find the bonus episodes...
release date: 2023-03-23
Study English conversation skills with one of YouTube's most popular English as a Second (or third!) Language teachers, Rachel of Rachel's English. Most beneficial for intermediate to advanced students, Rachel's specialty is the nuance and musicality of spoken English. Learn about English stress, sounds, and melodies, in addition to American slang, idioms, phrasal verbs, vocabulary, common phrases, culture, and more! Each episode is a CONVERSATION, so join the conversation now and learn how ...
release date: 2017-12-27
Looking for effective English lessons? Join Jack from To Fluency as he gives you English learning advice and detailed lessons to help you improve. Learn key vocabulary, the most powerful ways to learn English, and get the best listening practice so you can start understanding native speakers. If you're looking for an English podcast that will take you to an advanced level, this is for you.
release date: 2022-01-27
Welcome to the English Vocabulary Help podcast. Hi, I'm Kayla from EnglishWithKayla.com. I am an English Teacher from the United States. Each podcast will teach you a new set of intermediate to advanced English vocabulary words. If you are looking to increase your English Fluency and speak English confidently, this podcast will certainly help you. Enjoy learning about me, American culture, and have fun learning English vocabulary with this podcast. Follow me on Instagram @EnglishWithKayla
release date: 2023-03-19
Learn English now with a proven method that's fast, effective, and enjoyable. Speak English with ESLPod.com will improve your English listening and speaking faster than any other approach. These daily and cultural English lessons are brought to you by Dr. Lucy Tse and Dr. Jeff McQuillan, former professors of applied linguistics and education. Join more than 15 million people in 189 countries who have learned English with ESLPod.com. Want to improve your English even faster? Become an Unlimited...
release date: 2024-10-30
"Real IELTS Speaking" is a podcast. Every week, Julian will share all questions about IELTS Speaking topics, providing formal answers. Help you improve your English skills.Instagram @zsinusa
release date: 2022-09-15
The podcast that boosts your English vocabulary and helps you speak like a native.
release date: 2023-02-08
A podcast for English learners and coffee lovers.
release date: 2020-06-20
🇬🇧 I'm Michael Lavers and this podcast will help you improve your English. I'm an online English teacher for students learning as a second language. In this podcast, I answer your questions about learning and help you achieve your goals in British English. Once a month I talk to a teacher or expert on topics related to language.
release date: 2023-03-22
Learning English programs use a limited vocabulary and short sentences. They are read at a slower pace than VOA's other English broadcasts. Our broadcasts were formerly known as Special English.
release date: 2023-03-30
Coffee Break English is a podcast which will help you learn English in regular 15-minute episodes, perfect for your coffee break! Find out more about Coffee Break English at https://coffeebreaklanguages.com/coffeebreakenglish/ . Coffee Break English can help you improve your English with short lessons - the perfect time to enjoy a cup of coffee while learning. The course is presented in slow English which is easy to understand. Don’t worry if you don’t understand every word, it’s more impo...
release date: 2023-01-31
Become a Paid Subscriber: https://anchor.fm/thinking-english/subscribe A new podcast for Intermediate to Advanced English Learners. Thinking is an incredibly important step on the road fluency, and we aim to help you achieve this by discussing topics ranging from politics and economics, to philosophy and science. Learn new vocabulary, listen to native level English, and test your comprehension! Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/thinking-english/support
release date: 2023-03-27
Learn British English as well as British culture, history, news and current affairs, and much more with weekly episodes from your host Charlie on The British English Podcast! Visit the website for learning resources:thebritishenglishpodcast.com
release date: 2023-03-27
We proudly present a one-of-a kind educational program for beginners that includes vocabulary, grammar, exercises, dialogue, and much more in the form of a theatrical performance! The plot of the play is simple. Valerie, our French tutor, gives one-on-one lessons to beginner students. Valerie has three rules for her students: 1. Complete the assigned lesson on the website and memorize new vocabulary on the flashcards before coming in for one-on-one studies. 2. You can talk about anything, a...
release date: 2012-11-29
Bonjour à tous ! Welcome to the French Blabla podcast where you'll find tips to increase your fluency while boosting your way of learning. If you're fed up with boring grammar books or tired of speaking an artificial French, far from how natives speak, then this podcast is for you. This podcast isn't French grammar or French vocabulary only, we will cover a wide range of topics that will help you in your learning journey. What are you waiting for? Join me!
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Fantastiqu - I discovered French blabla recently and added it to my podcast list right away. Caroline does a wonderful job of presenting the topics in short episodes and is very amiable. I really look forward to listening more to her shows. Kudos to the great job you’re doing Caroline! Merci beaucoup!!
Learn business English conversation and listening skills, vocabulary, idioms, and more with effective business English lessons on everything from meetings, presentations, negotiations to sales, job interviews and finance. Our Business English lessons are designed to help you understand the language that we use to communicate and the reasons why we use it. Our goal is to teach natural and effective English for business. Each of our Business English lessons feature: 1) a realistic dialog, 2) clear...
release date: 2023-03-12
In this podcast, you will learn the basics of Konkani language.
release date: 2021-07-13
Mandarin Chinese Audio Lessons for absolute beginners! Download and learn at your own pace! Every Chinese lesson comes with practical situational dialogues, vocabulary and review. Follow the lessons with printable PDF transcripts available on our website. PDF transcripts are available in both simplified and traditional versions of Chinese characters. Please download the PDF transcripts from our website and follow them while listening to the audio lessons. Signup and access the materials a...
release date: 2023-02-28
Learn French with free daily podcasts, brought to you by French teachers from Paris.
release date: 2023-03-29
***iTunes New and Noteworthy Podcast, April 2012*** JapanesePod101.com is an innovative and fun way of learning the Japanese language and culture at your own convenience and pace. Our language training system consists of free daily podcast audio lessons, video lessons, Japanese Word of the Day, Premium tools, and a vibrant user community. Go to JapanesePod101.com to sign up for a Free Lifetime Account and get even more fun, fast and easy Japanese lessons!
release date: 2023-03-16
Learn Arabic with free MP3 audio podcasts, lesson transcripts and downloads
release date: 2017-02-26
Learn to speak Mandarin Chinese with teacher Crystal and learner Mark in regular lessons from the Radio Lingua Network. In each lesson we'll focus on the language you need to know to and before long you'll be making yourself understood with native Mandarin speakers. 386357 Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2019-03-27
Músicas em Inglês
release date: 2020-08-15
Learn a Language...Or Maybe Three! The Fluent Show is on a mission to help you get excited about language learning. We learn languages every day in our lives, and have learnt over 15 different languages between us. We share stories, news, tips, and ideas that will make you fluent...eventually. Subscribe to the show today to get your regular dose of Fluent love. It is worth clarifying that we actively want to support anti-racism and will highlight and advocate for the equality of all. Language le...
release date: 2023-01-16
Deutsch für Fortgeschrittene! In kurzen Episoden spricht Annik Rubens langsam über deutsche Themen. Es gibt auch einen Premium Podcast mit Lernmaterial! In this podcast, German podcaster Annik Rubens talks slowly about topics of everyday German life, from beergardens to recycling. More information and Premium Podcast with learning materials on Slow German at https://slowgerman.com. You can read the complete transcript of each episode on this internet-site or in the ID3-Tags.
release date: 2023-01-05
Through interesting conversations (or at least I hope so!), I want to help you improve your French listening skills or maybe just get you familiar with the French language. If you like my podcast and you wish for some more content, you can help me by contributing on : https://www.patreon.com/talkslowfrench For some questions, you can contact me on my instagram account : https://www.instagram.com/nagisa_morimoto/?hl=fr Music composed by Corrodile : http://hyperurl.co/Clumsy
release date: 2023-03-14
Learn useful phrases and gain cultural insights by listening to the story of Tam, a student from overseas enrolled in a Japanese university. Japan's public media organization NHK offers this Japanese language course with podcast, free of charge. nhk.jp/lesson
release date: 2020-09-08
VictorPrep's vocab podcast is for improving for English vocabulary skills while helping you prepare for your standardized tests! This podcast isn't only intended for those studying for the GRE or SAT, but also for people who enjoy learning, and especially those who want to improve their English skills. If you have comments or questions and suggestions, please contact me at @SamFold or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
release date: 2020-03-01
1. The most helpful vocabulary guide I've found on the Internet! - Hi Sam, you've really helped people with this GRE words podcast. I'm preparing for the GRE currently and almost all the words that appear in the ETS GRE practice questions have been explained in your podcast. Thanks a lot for your time and efforts.
2. Great podcast - Hey Sam, Thank you very much for the podcast. I’m glad I found out. I’m through the first few episodes and I’ve started to like it already. I sometimes cook and have other works to do and find less time for learning. Your podcast now helps me study and get other stuff done, all at the same time!
3. Thanks a lot! - Sam's podcast is really helpful in many ways. This is the most efficient way to improve your vocabulary. He intoduces you to different learning techniques viz., make weird sentences, find antonyms of the given words so that you understand the meaning of the word and remember it for a long time