Ranveer Allahbadia जिसे हम सब BeerBiceps के नाम से जानते हैं आपके लिए लेकर आ रहा हैं #TheRanveerShow Hindi। हर Episode को कुछ इस तरह से बनाया गया है कि वो आपके Life में ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा Value Add कर सकें। Health, Career Guidance, Lifestyle Advice हो या Inspiration, हमारे Episodes क...
release date: 2023-03-04 Comments:Education > Self Help
Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
release date: 2023-03-09
Ranveer Allahbadia aka BeerBiceps brings you #TheRanveerShow. Every episode has been designed to bring you some kind of value add. Life is a never ending self improvement game - whether it's health, career guidance, lifestyle advice or just plain old inspiration... Each episode will charge you up in some way. We deep dive into some of the world's most intelligent, most successful minds in order to mine out the diamonds they've created over the course of their lives. Bollywood stars, athletes,...
release date: 2021-06-08 Comments:Education > Self Help
1. Inspiring - I cannot thank you enough sir, listening to these podcasts is an enriching experience on mental and spiritual level. When I listen to these people who have achieved great things, my will to do provide a value to the society increases and as a result my determination to improve, perform better does too. I feel so accountable and confident with my work. Thank you so much
2. Very interesting and informative! - I have started hearing all the podcasts here from the start. I start listening to it before I get off my bed, and then start my day, I listen to it when I jump rope too. And then maybe later when I’m walking and finishing my steps. Very interesting and informative. Inspiring in a lot of ways too. I know people in their ’s hear this more, but I feel it’s something people of most ages can relate to! Cheers.
3. One of the smartest youtuber / “Influencer - Right now you are seeing younger version of sadguru. I really wish one day the ranveer show is become one of the greatest and life teaching podcasts in the world all the best keep up good work millions people look up to you. You are nuclear boom of positivity. Lot of love Lalit
4. Bade Bhaiya Ko dil se salam - Hey Ranveer first of all I would to express gratitude to you for adding value to my life Whenever I feel low in any point I used to pick up the a phone not to play games or listening music but just to watch ur contents to lift my energy up and fuel the positives vibes .
Every time I go through those thumbnails of urs I feel like I have acquired the next level in my life Again thank you for making such value adding stuffs Keep motivating us
Join intellectual phenomenon Dr. Jordan Peterson for enlightening discourse that will change the way you think. This podcast breaks down the dichotomy of life through interviews and lectures that explain how individuals and culture are shaped by values, music, religion, and beyond. It will give you a new perspective and a modern understanding of your creativity, competence, and personality.
release date: 2023-03-06
1. Best public intellectual in the world - Literally a lifesaver , showed me a better path. I was stuck in a terrible place mentally until I happened upon hiss YouTube videos. Absorbed all his talks like a sponge and it isn’t enough, can’t understate how many people he has helped - some even through me You’re the best, JBP
2. COMPLEX but WORTH IT - This podcast is really different from others of the same kind. Jordan Peterson gives the detailed psychoanalysis of each of the rule from his book “ rules for life” which I recommend to everyone. Well, you have to be kind of intellectual and attentive while listening cos these are complex but, when understood you’ll feel the difference in your thinking
3. He is a Star! - Dr. Jordan Peterson is someone who thinks before he speaks. He knows what he is talking about. He has read the literature and can take on the world if he doesn’t agree with the world. He is a gift to us. I feel thankful that I got introduced to his thoughts. And the podcast certainly makes life simpler as you can tune into it anytime, even while doing your chores. He is the best of the lot.
4. Mic - I would love if the mic equipment or arrangement could be improved in future podcasts — as there is definitely room for improvement — a great example of fantastic/ideal mic quality would be the one found in the Sam Harris Podcast. Would really help improve the experience of listening to the podcast by a significant margin. Big Hopes. Great content... keep it up sir!
5. Eloquent, Articulate and Honest - Modern youth struggling to find meaning in their lives have much to learn from this man. Life is short and there is no need to reinvent the wheel. I listen to his lectures deeply and often pause to analyze his statements. It's great hobby during time off work that not only keeps u mentally stimulated but u also feel good in the end - coz u didn't waste that time binge watching YouTube videos that u didn't want to see in the first place!
6. Resonance of truth - Every talk from JBP resonates with the truth of his being. It is this honesty and forthrightness that I believe appeals to his ardent fans like me. He is what one may call a modern seer. I wish he reads some of Sri Aurobindo’s and Vivekananda’s writings. I think he would see more meanings in them than many of their followers.
You can change your life and Mel Robbins will show you how. Mel is in a category all her own. As one of the most widely booked and followed podcast hosts and authors in the world, she’s sought after by the world’s leading brands and medical professionals for her research-backed tools and motivation. And, at the same time, Mel has amassed millions of followers online, with her advice going viral online almost daily. Her female-led media company produces provocative, life-changing content, ...
release date: 2023-03-06
Advanced English learning. The best podcast to learn English. Short English lessons with an experienced native English teacher. Most beneficial for intermediate to advanced English learners. Join to become a confident English speaker. Visit www.englishlessonviaskype.com to check out my advanced English intensive courses, online English lessons on Zoom/Skype, online English courses and much more!
release date: 2023-03-01 Comments:Education > Language Learning
Life is full of difficulties, problems, and confusion. We always search for solutions to these problems, and confusions. I hope you will get some help in dealing with these problems by listening to this podcast.
release date: 2022-06-20 Comments:Education > Self Help
Andrew Tate is a 4x kickboxing world champion, ultra-successful entrepreneur, and one of the most famous men on the planet. The Tate Speech podcast gives you a perspective on life from the man who is eternally correct.If you're ready to escape the matrix and connect with a global network of high caliber men, join The War Room today. https://warroom.cash/pod
release date: 2022-08-18 Comments:Education > Self Help
For centuries, all sorts of people—generals and politicians, athletes and coaches, writers and leaders—have looked to the teachings of Stoicism to help guide their lives. Each day, author and speaker Ryan Holiday brings you a new lesson about life, inspired by the thoughts and writings of great Stoic thinkers like Marcus Aurelius and Seneca the Younger. Daily Stoic Podcast also features Q+As with listeners and interviews with notable figures from sports, academia, politics, and more. Learn m...
release date: 2023-03-15
1. The Daily Stoic - This podcast along with all the Books, Your Truly Ryan Holiday has written have been the guiding light for me for the past two to three years. This podcast often give me bite sized ideas to ponder upon thus making me more human. The ability to think, to reflect upon and to practice temperance have made me a much calmer person which is something which I always strive to achieve. Thank you Ryan for this! Keep pushing such content.
2. Morning Routine - I was going through a rough patch for a while and I just randomly stumbled upon your podcast on Spotify. And Stoicism brought solace and stability to my daily life and rejuvenated my hope towards a better, satisfactory life. Thank you so much Ryan Holiday. Your messages have a large impact on me and the interviews you do are very meaningful and relaxing. Can't thank you enough.
P.S. I listen to Daily Stoic on Spotify and I created this itunes account JUST to leave this positive review.
3. Daily reminder - I have read a few of Ryan's books and each of them started to make a difference in my life, absolutely loved it, but over time we tend to forget the most basic things we have learnt. This podcast is perfect for reminding me about every little thing that I should be focusing on rather than worthless things we usually stress about. Love it!
4. The most wisdom in the one podcast - Not a day passes without listening to Ryan holiday!
Started listening when the pandemic started and the daily stoic has been the means for daily wisdom
I usually listen to the same episode - times so that I can fully understand and apply it
The wisdom in these week and weekend editions is timeless
I’ll recommend it to anyone and everyone Ryan, if you see this , thank you for this podcast . From the podcast I know that you embody “summum bonum “ .
Welcome to the Daily Mastery Podcast by Robin Sharma where you’ll receive the mental models, daily routines, and productivity tactics that Robin Sharma has taught to the titans of industry, sports superstars, and elite performers who he has served as a private mentor to for over 28 years. You'll learn how to live a truly world-class life while you accelerate your productivity, grow your leadership, build your business, and scale your impact on the world.
release date: 2023-03-10 Comments:Education > Self Help
1. Just an honest comment ! - Hi thanks for the podcast, looking forward to learn some good stuff from you which can give peace n joy n of course knowledge but you must record bit longer records, ur records are very short n most of the time ur advertisement take place n we end up with disappointment, cheers
2. Magnificient - Robin Sharma always brings out the best from all of us. I am a huge fan of his books and this podcast. He is the best mentor and life coach you can find. The lessons in this podcast and his books changed my life. It upgraded my craft, elevated my productivity and taught me how to improve my service to the world. I highly recommended this podcast to everyone.
3. I call it life changer!! - He has the power to influence you. He has the power to get you to your goal and be successful person. He might be the worlds most famous author but to me, he is my mentor and a guidance to everything. Thank you Robin. You are changing people’s life for the good and earning a good fortune.
Your student, Tenzin Woesel.
4. ROBIN SHARMA IS THE BEST AUTHOR - Sir,
You motivated me so much that I am get addicted to your writing. I’m a huge fan of yours sir. I have a dream of my life that I want to meet you once. Thank so much for guiding me and many more persons like me and one request that don’t doing this good work. You are inspiration for many peoples like me. Thank you so much
5. Nice but could be better - First of all I have been fan of Robin from a long time now , second everyone can improve even our idols . Robin, could you please reduce your intro in all of these audios , it’s redundant, everyone knows you. Could you please add examples to your podcast which you have mastery .
6. Review - Embracing your uneasiness in anything is not easy. Specially when you already know that if you enter this situation you are going to get messy. But having that urge of breaking those is one kind of fearlessness and when you go for it u start owning them. This is what I came up with when I listened to this podcast. Beautiful Positive and as always words that we someway know but want to hear with a voice!!!
7. Energetic words to the mind. - Robin Sharma is my all time favourite and In fact it’s like necessary to start my day. Each word you share is like a eye opening information to see from a world class perspective. it’s vital to realise all the capabilities we posses and how we can raise those standards. After a long time this daily mastery is making me to start my day with good attitude. Thank you Robin. Thank you so much for being part in our lives.
8. Battleprof your life - If you want to time travel -- years from now or if you want to learn the wisdom, beliefs, tricks or habits the super-producers, the % virtuosos, the game changers then this podcast is what you are looking for. Robins work is not only fictional in its way but is tested and applied by billionaires, NBA superstars. I listen to them every morning just after waking up and it energises me for the whole day.
9. The podcast every human needs!! - Hey Robin, I’ve been following you work since your first book MWSHF. Your work is a blessing to the human kind! This is the podcast I kick start my great day with! At uncertain times like this your podcast is helping people like me to dust the mirror and look at my true heroic potential!! Thank you
10. Trade it with your morning not so motivating playlist - Been listening to this podcast for a while. It’s the best morning playlist I can gift my ears every morning to re-ignite that fire deep inside to go after my goals. And especially during a time like this where the entire world is shut down, you still got someone to guide you and motivate you non stop. The first book I read from Robin Sharma was the Megaliving program. And it immensely changed my way of thinking and living. Made me more aware of my life and how mega it really is. Thank you for your endless effort to provide this world with your amazing knowledge on almost everything to transform a human being and it’s world into a better place.
11. U r a gem. - I have been following you for the last months (this lockdown) and I must say that ur books have changed my life in a considerable way. I have changed the way of living, of treating people, of going after my my dreams, of doing everything in my life. You are doing a really really stupendous job out there inspiring many lives, filling them with more life and helping people to achieve great heights. Really looking forward to your upcoming books and also the podcasts. Thnk u Robin Sir.
12. A guiding light! - Hey! Your books and podcasts are motivating and uplifting. Anyone going through hard times can get an instant sense of motivation through them. You are a guiding light and a true mentor. Keep motivating people with your amazing work. Waiting for your next book eagerly. All the best!
13. Meaningful, precise and perfect! - For some divine reason , I was meant to listen to this today ! Focusing on strengthening yourself rather than spending energy on blaming situations and others was my key insight from this and I hope that the newer episodes are a bit more longer ! Would love to listen to more content !
14. Living Gem - Dear Robin,
This was amazing as most of your work is but please try to go slow while speaking. I want to soak in every precious word that you speak Coming to the content , you are the king Heartfelt gratitude to you for changing my life . Every email that you send is such a gem that I reread them almost everyday. Thank you Robin Sharma , I owe you alot and will continue to carry your legacy by gifting my loved ones your books
The stories you tell yourself on a daily basis determines the person you will become.The good, the bad, the negative, the positive, the uplifting, the draining – they’re all part of the equation. But YOU are the author of your life story – so, what story are you writing? Top Podcaster & Best-selling Author Lewis Howes brings you the The Daily Motivation Show, where you’ll hear from industry-leading experts, you’ll learn proven principles, and you’ll discover life-changing ideas that ...
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Education > Self Help
Deepen your language skills and knowledge of the French-speaking world through fascinating true stories in easy-to-follow French, with added English for context. From Duolingo, the world's #1 way to learn a language. Hosted by Ngofeen Mputubwele.
release date: 2023-01-31
True stories for English speakers learning Spanish. From the makers of Duolingo, the most popular language-learning app, comes a new podcast that delivers fascinating real-life stories in easy-to-understand Spanish with English narration. These are not language lessons; they’re life lessons through language. Hosted by Martina Castro, co-founder of NPR’s Radio Ambulante.
release date: 2023-02-16
1. Absolutely Amazing,love it - I have being using duolingo for months and now I can almost speak Spanish fluently , the most that helped was this podcast episode , these podcast inspire me and it helped me to listen read and write Spanish , I especially love how they translate it in English , I absolutely love it , thank you duolingo
Motivation Daily is for anyone looking for motivation, inspiration and encouraging words and advice to help you on your journey in life. Produced by Motiversity, this podcast features only the greatest motivational speeches, spoken by the best speakers in the world. Motivation is an important life skill. Without motivation, you can’t achieve anything. There are no goal posts to aim for and no purpose to strive towards. In this podcast, Motiversity features motivational speeches from the grea...
release date: 2023-03-08
Here you'll find weekly motivation from some of the most successful and high achieving people in the world to help encourage you through your journey in life. Join Video Editor/Producer Ben Lionel Scott as he shares motivating messages from the most brilliant minds and high-performing people. To get access and download all audio and video versions from the show, plus exclusive content, go to benlionelscott.com/subscribe
release date: 2023-03-09
1. GO AND GET IT DONE! - After a friend recommended me Ben’s podcast, I took a lot of time to try them out and I’m really glad I did. I love the short format of the episodes, that are full of intensity and adrenaline boosting words from the most influential people around. I try to get a couple episodes in whenever I’m feeling lacklustre. The only thing I’d critique is that Ben never sits down and does the personal talk with you face-to-face. There are no one on one’s, which sometimes I feel could’ve had more impact. Either way, I will remain a regular listener and would definitely recommend this to others who feel they’ve been lacking that motivation to grind..
2. Best Motivation ever - Honestly, before listening to this I couldn’t even get myself to sit down and study but this is an adrenaline raiser and this is amazing.... for the past two days I haven’t touched my books. I kinda lost hope but then I heard this and I have completed over chapters within hours or so. I honestly thank you Ben for this. This has been wonderful
On the Espresso English podcast, you'll learn English grammar, vocabulary, phrases, idioms, and more. Espresso English lessons are clear and practical, making it easy to learn the language quickly and effectively. Visit http://www.espressoenglish.net to get English courses and e-books that will help you learn faster!
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Education > Language Learning
The podcast that delves into the minds of entrepreneurs, creators and other inspiring people to uncover the philosophies, strategies and tools that help us live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
release date: 2023-03-02 Comments:Education > Self Help
1. Impact and info minus the overwhelm and fluff - I’ve been a longtime subscriber of Ali’s YouTube channel and now a listener of his podcast. Every episode is packed with insightful information minus the overwhelm and fluffiness that often accompanies interview style podcasts. Must listen for anyone who wants to build a more sustainable business by learning from true experts!
2. This is Gold… - I have rarely come across any podcast that is as meaningful and impactful. This one, one & half hour is equivalent to attending a class in B-School. Been following Ali for a while now, around the beginning of his content quality had dipped (ref. to YouTube), but he seems to have finally got his bearings back, esp. with this podcast. This Podcast is a really value add. Keep it up buddy.
Impact Theory is a business and mindset-focused interview show that will teach anyone aspiring to greatness the secrets to success. The show is hosted by Tom Bilyeu - a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of the #2 Inc. 500 company Quest Nutrition and former host of the viral hit Youtube series Inside Quest (viewed over 100,000,000 times). Bilyeu is known for his passion and preparation. Always eager to truly learn from his guests, Bilyeu digs deep and brings the urgency of someone hungry to put ...
release date: 2023-03-07 Comments:Education > Self Help
1. Motivation Powerhouse - I started these podcasts when Jai Shetty was interviewed by him
The way the interview went; the intricate details it unravelled .
Not only this, they try to bring motivation packed artists to interview with.
All in all My mornings are better when these podcasts are on.
A healthy start to my day.
2. One of the greatest shows in the history - Tom is so relentless with his research and studies that is almost seems impossible the way he operates. He surely is making an impact with every single episode. Can’t recommend enough how this show has had made a difference in my life! Thank you Tom and Team
3. You have changed my prospective to life - “Tom bilyeu “ just a name for many but for me he the idea n voice n person who flipped the way i use to think about life . I was when i first watched your video with lisa nicolus n it just moved my soul in so many different way . I was always challenged growing up for being different or having different prospective on living then everybody else but when i saw your work i got to know that not only you are the person who thinks differently like me but there are tonnes of others too whom you introduce us with . So tom thankyou so much n keep up the good work
Andrew Tate Speeches To Keep You Motivated! andrew tate speech, andrew tate, andrew tate motivation, motivational video, motivation, tristan tate, andrew tate interview, motivational speech, motivational, andrew tate podcast, success, tate brothers, who is andrew tate, speech, andrew tate motivational speech, cobra tate, andrew tate money, motivation mentors, eye opening speech, inspirational, speechless, one of the most eye opening interviews, speech will leave you speechless, andrew tate￼, a...
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Education > Self Help
Learn French in coffee-break lessons from the Radio Lingua Network. In each lesson we'll focus on the language you need to know and before long you'll be making yourself understood with native French speakers. Season 1 lessons are for absolute beginners, and the courses increase in difficulty as the seasons progress. 386357 Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2022-08-22 Comments:Education > Language Learning
1. French in India - As a high school student in India, I never got a chance to learn a foreign language, until now. Going through the iTunes Store, I discovered Coffee Break French...! Just what I needed - Language learning in small packets of information, so that I don't need to spend hours together, surfing the web for vocabulary, grammar, etc. I love the concept of another person learning along with me... Because the mistakes that Anna makes are the mistakes that I make, most of the time...! The podcasts are clear, the speed's just the right amount, and they're made fun with the songs and occasional jokes. When I downloaded the first Coffee Break French podcast, i wasn't sure if I'd continue learning Francais avec Coffee Break French! But after listening to so many lessons, I just don't want to stop. TV's almost been done away with, just because of Coffee Break french.. For me any way! Although there are so many pros to Coffee Break French, my only disappointment with it, is the fact that I have to go online again, if I want to see the spelling of some particular word... But then again, we can't have it all...! I wish Marc and Anna all the best (though it's only Marc running the rd season, I presume?), and a whole lot of thanks, for teaching me french, in such an easy way! Bien à toi,
Govinda, from India.
A master-class in personal and professional development, ultra-athlete, wellness evangelist and bestselling author Rich Roll delves deep with the world's brightest and most thought provoking thought leaders to educate, inspire and empower you to unleash your best, most authentic self. More at: https://richroll.com
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Education > Self Help
Learn English now with a proven method that's fast, effective, and enjoyable. Speak English with ESLPod.com will improve your English listening and speaking faster than any other approach. These daily and cultural English lessons are brought to you by Dr. Lucy Tse and Dr. Jeff McQuillan, former professors of applied linguistics and education. Join more than 15 million people in 189 countries who have learned English with ESLPod.com. Want to improve your English even faster? Become an Unlimited...
release date: 2023-09-29 Comments:Education > Language Learning
Think Like an Economist and you’ll see the world more clearly, empowering you to make better decisions at work, at home, and in your community. Leading economists Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers will take you on a joyous romp through their field as they introduce you to the big ideas in economics, and show how you can apply them to live in your own life. Their signature approach reveals that every decision is an economic decision and this podcast uncovers the economic forces that shape the...
release date: 2021-12-14 Comments:Education > Courses
1. So Informative! - So I am a high school student- studying microeconomics. This podcast is so good that as an economic student it helps me retain all the concepts thoroughly. I listen to this while studying, eating and when going or coming back from tuition. But I am almost gonna finish with all the episodes Please keep up with it because you are the best professors! I just love the episodes and the teaching style. I wish I would have teachers like you in university
Interesed in singing only telugu songs
release date: 2021-01-27 Comments:Education > Self Help
Learn and practise useful English language for everyday situations with the BBC. A weekly instruction manual for saying or doing something in English is published every Thursday.
release date: 2023-03-02
Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness and contentment. Just like any middle class guy, he too had a bunch of unclear dreams and a blurred vision of his goals in life. All he had was an undying learning attitude to hold on to. Rowing through ups and downs, it was time that taught him the true meaning of his life. Listen on Apple, Spotify, Google and Amazon podcast.
release date: 2022-06-21 Comments:Education > Self Help
The American English Podcast teaches the language and culture of the United States. Through common expressions, pronunciation tips and interesting cultural snippets or stories, I hope to keep this fun, useful and interesting! All bonus material can be accessed at http://americanenglishpodcast.com/
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Education > Language Learning
Join How to Be a Better Human as we take a look within and beyond ourselves. How to Be a Better Human isn’t your average self improvement podcast. Each week join comedian Chris Duffy in conversation with guests and past speakers as they uncover sharp insights and give clear takeaways on how YOU can be a better human. From your work to your home and your head to your heart, How to Be a Better Human looks in unexpected places for new ways to improve and show up for one another. Inspired b...
release date: 2023-03-06 Comments:Education > Self Help
Every week, we look at a different everyday English phrase or piece of slang in this fun three-minute programme. From BBC World Service
release date: 2023-03-07
Welcome to the RealLife English podcast! For over 10 years, RealLife English has helped millions of learners just like you from virtually every country to go beyond the classroom and live, speak and master English in the Real World. We’ve been able to do this through our unique method: The RealLife Way, which consists of three simple, but powerful components: Mindset: How to think like a successful English speaker Method: How to live, speak and master English in the Real World Mastery: How t...
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Education > Language Learning
Do you want to get a band 7 on the IELTS exam? IELTS exam preparation doesn’t have to be hard or boring! It can be fun! Aubrey and Jessica from All Ears English are back with a new way to help you achieve the IELTS score you need for the General or the Academic exam! We’ll give you IELTS strategies, practice, tips, tricks, and secrets using real English examples. We’ll show you how to take control of the Speaking Section by reducing anxiety, panic, and fear. You’ll learn what to do when ...
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Education > Language Learning
1. Disappointed that i couldn’t find this podcast earlier - I am one week away from my IELTS exam and so far listening to this podcast i could gather lots of strategies for my upcoming exam. Anyway this podcast helps me improve my Test preparation in a accurate way...fingers crossed for my exam...
Anyway thanks jessica for attracting me to this particular podcast...
2. Perfect - Jessica has a awesome style of talking by laughs, jokes and little exaggeration hence one gets bored when she speaks. That’s one talent to be noted, IELTS is a serious topic, but she makes it look cool and easy. Lindsay is professional and precise, making her point straight. We get a feeling an expert is talking to us. Both complements each other. Great pair.
3. Improve Skills for IELTS - Hi Jessica,
This is San from India. I have been put into English Medium from my schooling but I feel sometime that I am not upto the mark in English. I need a consultation in making my mind to think in English which will resolve my issue. Usually my mind translate words from my mother tongue “Tamil” to “English”. Finally is this podcast live now a days ? Thanks
4. Awesome IELTS connection with your podcast.. - Lindsay/Jessica
I'm avid listener of your podcast since last three months!
Your pod cast has helped me achieve overall in IELTS.
I was not able to go past in writing and speaking modules.
I'm happy to receive recent IELTS score as below mentioned Overall—
Speaking— . My target is CLB level that is Listening ,Reading ,Writing ,Speaking I hope I could achieve it in next IELTS exam . Thanks for your wonderful tips and keep doing great jobs.It is really good to listen to both of you and follow your path that leads to connection not perfection! Regards,
Learn English Vocabulary is a short format podcast that teaches English vocabulary! To read the transcript and complete interactive activities, visit www.learnenglishvocabulary.co.uk
release date: 2022-12-06 Comments:Education > Language Learning
1. Review - Hi Jack, I have been listening your podcasts since lockdown. During the lockdown I learned so many things from your podcast. Your podcasts are so interesting and riveting I like them listening so much. I have got pretty proficient in English and learned so many vocabulary from your podcast. Thanks you so much for making these awesome podcasts.
Complete tutorials for IELTS to help you improve faster and pass the exam. Visit the site for a complete range of online courses and a new improved essay correction service.
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Education > Language Learning
1. Laugh laughter is life - Initially felt good about the classes . But the promotional pod casts went a little over board . What is it with the demonic laugh . While the poor student is trying to praise as well as promote your content . In the last ilets pod case with the Italian guy u giggled times. Thanks but no thanks ..imagine stuck in the traffic and am unable to change the channel on the pod cast .. yes times ..
“Take a Pause with Varun Duggirala” is a twice a week podcast where we give you insights, learnings and conversations to help you find balance, clarity and purpose. And through that enable you to move towards a life driven by curiosity and slow-growth.
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Education > Self Help
Are you looking for a new and fun way to learn American English? Come hang out with Lindsay and Michelle from Boston and New York City and have fun while you improve your English listening skills! We are an English as a Second Language (ESL) podcast for intermediate to advanced English learners around the world. We will show you how to use everyday English vocabulary and natural idioms, expressions, and phrasal verbs and how to make small talk in American English. We will also give you special t...
release date: 2023-03-16 Comments:Education > Language Learning
1. An excellent app for learning English for beginners as well practicing - This is an excellent app I came across and I strongly feel as well recommend this app for every one whether a learner or practicing. If you are not a native speaker of English, must have this app. No single day passes in my life without AEE. Thanks a million for the efforts in shaping the app.
2. . - Nice podcast. Everyday I am listening this podcast. Its really helpful for me to understand real spoken english.
I have referred it to my friends and they also found it very useful. you both are amazing.
One quick question, how to understand combined words used in communication, I have seen many native speaker
used to say a single word in place of multiple words.They combine more than one word and pronounce as a single word.
Could you pls explain or provide me references to learn it.Thanks a lot. I am Mukesh Tiwari from Bangalore India.
Podcasts/Vodcasts relevant to the USMLE Step 1-3 exams and 3rd year shelf exams.
release date: 2023-03-01 Comments:Education > Courses
Five-time winner of Best Education Podcast in the Podcast Awards. Grammar Girl provides short, friendly tips to improve your writing and feed your love of the English language. Whether English is your first language or your second language, these grammar, punctuation, style, and business tips will make you a better and more successful writer. Grammar Girl is a Quick and Dirty Tips podcast.
release date: 2023-02-28
Build your English vocabulary in six minutes. Every Monday join two of our presenters and hear about different ways to develop your vocabulary knowledge and skills.
release date: 2023-02-20
“Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one?” Tony Robbins, the #1 Life and Business Strategist, has helped over 50 million people from 100 countries create real and lasting change in their lives. In this podcast, he shares proven strategies and tactics so you, too, can achieve massive results in your business, relationships, health and finances. In addition to excerpts from his signature events and other exclusive, never-before-released audio content, Tony and his tea...
release date: 2023-03-04
Psychology in Hindi is a source of research-based, unbiased, actionable and educational psychology content. Find us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/psychologyinhindi Our course: https://www.gandhiuniversity.com/s/store/courses/description/Unlimit-Yourself---A-Guide-To-Rapid-Self-Transformation--Actualizing-Your-Potential
release date: 2023-02-09
The Manifestation Babe Podcast is a top-rated show made for the ambitious woman who knows she is here to unapologetically create and live her best life. Hosted by leading manifestation expert and multi-millionaire, Kathrin Zenkina leaves you with the best of the best practical tips, spiritual advice, and energetic hacks that are guaranteed to lead you to your next breakthrough. If you’re ready to defy all logic and manifest your impossible dreams, hit that follow button and get ready to experi...
release date: 2023-03-03
1. Absolutely loved it! - When the podcast started my focus was on how when we're in love we trust the other person so much so that we reveal our vulnerable selves, however, as the podcast went on I realised my focus had shifted from looking for love outside to finding it within myself and just trusting the process, Thank you for this!
2. Loved the podcast! So insightful! - I have been following kathrin for about two years now and I am currently going through all her podcasts for the second time! The knowledge and insight that she provides is insane and it is truly capable of changing your life if you commit to yourself! It has helped me manifest so many things in life and she has pushed me to pursue my own business and uplevel as well! Thank you so much and looking forward to many more!
3. Podcast - Ive been following manifestation babe for about a year now and she has changed my life in so many ways! Through this podcast and her workshops its been an absolute adventure and I’ve grown so quickly with all of it. A few days ago I was listening to the Abundance podcast episode and halfway through the listen- I received one of my manifestations! I got a call for a puppy I can adopt and if that isn’t magic right there, I don’t know what is. I love these podcasts- and they’re just great pick me ups in the morning.
4. Love this! - I came across @manifestationbabe on Instagram a couple of months ago and I haven’t stopped binging on your content! Your website freebies/ newsletters/ posts- you name it, I’ve gone through it! I love listening to podcasts at night or while I’m doing random chores at home, so of course I LOVE this!!! Thank you for providing us with such amazing content! :)) Ps. Can’t wait for MBA to launch!
5. Just what I needed to know!!! - Hi Kathrin!
Just listened to your podcast episode on how to SURRENDER!!! I just love your analogy of our relationship to the universe being like that of an infant to its parents!! My husband & I are thinking of having a second child & I was having doubts & I asked the universe for signs & it turns out that the Universe wants us to have another baby!!! But I have been having a hard time surrendering to Universe's will & I came across this episode of yours!!! My aha moment from this episode was Universe having the telescopic view & we only have the microscopic view!! Thank you so much!! I have been following your since last year & you are just wonderful!! Thank u again! Lots of love & keep inspiring!!!
6. Excited, thankful and can't wait to learn more form Kathrin! - Just listening to one episode of her podcast has opened so many doors for me! There are so many beliefs I hold about money, manifestation and the universe that are absolutely redundant and I'm so excited to rewire them! Apart from that, Kathrin is such a genuine soul and I can really tell that she wants the best for us. Thank you so so much.
7. Most favourite podcast - Whenever I’ve listened to this podcast, I feel like Kathrin is directly talking to me. I am only years old and this podcast is literally giving me direction. It has helped me changing my bad habits and developing new habits. I have learned so many life lessons at these age. I find something interesting and different in every episode. It has become part of my daily routine. So grateful for this podcast.
8. Scared but definitely think it’s worth giving a try - Hey! So I’ve been listening to her podcasts since a while now. She really makes me feel calm and makes me think in directions I usually find hard to. This episode has to be one of my fav because I did have a little “aha” moment. I definitely am going to do the exercise she mentions there. Which btw, I love the fact that she wants to make you do the work. This is the queen of positive reinforcement. Not going to lie, I’m terrified to find out what my limiting beliefs are because I have a problem in letting go of things. But I trust her. It’s just mins and I put it on while I was in the shower so you guys, just mins. Just push play! I swear it’s worth it
9. Can’t thank you enough - Super grateful for your wonderful and enlightening episodes! I’ve been following your inspirational videos and Instagram captions since quite long now. Each time I feel low, I open your profile to read the inspiring words and get back up again! Trust me when I say this, I’ve heard numerous speakers and many of them are good, some are great, but you are the only one I could truly truly connect with! Every piece of write up by you is so so directly from the heart and inspires a new life in me. Thank you so much for all your efforts and you’ll always be my first mentor from a faraway land! I surely hope to meet you once in this lifetime. Love from Jaipur, India
10. Thank You Episode - Thank You for this podcast. I’m grateful to you for sending this message it really really uplifted me. I was suffering alone these days thinking of the failures and after listening to this all I have an immediate shift of thoughts and say that everything’s alright and life is good. So, Thanks so much
11. Fantastic Podcast Kathrin - Hi, I just went through the nd podcast of manifestationbabe on how she manifested her husband. My most important take away from the podcast is that “one should not be afraid of being alone”. This completely resonated with me and reminded me of my self care routines which I sometime forget to follow due to work. I wish more and more people are reminded to love themselves first. Kathrin is so raw and basic with her podcasts, no with BS, just simple soulful podcasts reminding you to connect with your inner self for all the answers. Thank you Kathrin. Looking forward to the manifestation babe challenge starting on nd:)
For the girlies who overthink and care too much - Trying Not to Care dives into life advice, mental health, friendships, breakups, self love and much more. Listen every Monday and follow along on Instagram and TikTok. IG: @ashleycorbo (https://www.instagram.com/ashleycorbo/) @tryingnot2carepodcast (https://www.instagram.com/tryingnot2carepodcast/) Tiktok: @lilbabyaries (https://www.tiktok.com/@lilbabyaries) @tryingnottocarepodcast (https://www.tiktok.com/@tryingnottocarepodcast?lang=en)
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Education > Self Help
Looking for effective English lessons? Join Jack from To Fluency as he gives you English learning advice and detailed lessons to help you improve. Learn key vocabulary, the most powerful ways to learn English, and get the best listening practice so you can start understanding native speakers. If you're looking for an English podcast that will take you to an advanced level, this is for you.
release date: 2022-01-27 Comments:Education > Language Learning
"You are always one decision away from a totally different life." Eddie Pinero, the founder of Your World Within, has reached over 200 million people around the world with his inspirational stories and speeches. In this podcast, he shares daily motivation and insights intended to help you conquer your day and live your greatest life.
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Education > Self Help
The Hindi translation of Chanakya Neeti is a collection of aphorisms, said to be selected by Chanakya from the various shastras. Chapter 1 - 15 Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
release date: 2021-04-16 Comments:Education > Self Help