Join Matt Abrahams, a lecturer of Strategic Communication at Stanford Graduate School of Business, as he sits down with experts in the field to discuss real-world challenges. How do I send my message clearly when put on the spot? How do I write emails to get my point across? How can I easily convey complex information? How do I manage my reputation? Whether you’re giving a toast or presenting in a meeting, communication is critical to success in business and in life. Think Fast, Talk Smart p...
release date: 2023-02-28
Hear how your workplace is changing. Before you hear it on Slack. In this new weekly podcast, get answers to the biggest questions about how modern Indian workplaces are changing, often even before they become popular questions to ask. Sneha Vakharia and Shreevar Chhotaria take turns week by week with a fresh new story, fresh new voices, and a fresh take on the Indian workplace
release date: 2023-02-27
1. Career break episode - such a single dimensional view on career breaks. men , both from Bangalore , start up or e-commerce- what’s the data points ? How about getting a view on traditional corporate sector ? What happens to scores of women who drop out of workforce due to lack of clear sabbatical policies or lack of proper implementation. How about getting more examples and more diversity in background and circumstances?
2. Excellent topic - As an outsider to technology based company I initially did not think it would be relevant to me. However the content and presentation is so detailed and mature that it makes for compelling listening. And believe it or not, I find that the topic is relevant to just about any industry.
Kudos to the team at Ken for this wonderful podcast. I look forward to hearing more such insightful sessions from you.
3. Great pod with geospecific insights. - Unlike most business podcasts that focus on global matters all equally, this pod has its ear to the ground for matters related business in India particularly. An average Indian will likely be less interested in how the lithium market in Brazil has taken a hit, and more interested in knowing about pay scale parity and layoffs in the Indian tech startups. This pod is perfect for that!
4. What this podcast is about - Cost to Company is a weekly podcast about how careers are changing in India. We live in a time of accelerated hiring, rapid layoffs, and shaky career ladders. So many questions about how to navigate your way through modern workplaces, how to get ahead, and what’s really going on? And nobody seems to be talking about this. Every Tuesday, we try to find answers. And to do this, we turn to the people who are experiencing this first-hand. This includes CEOs, executives, leaders…but most importantly, you — subscribers of The Ken.
From the creator of How I Built This, host Guy Raz invites you to listen in as he talks to leadership experts and the visionary leaders of some of the world's biggest brands. Along the way, you'll hear accounts of crisis, failure, turnaround, and triumph, as the leaders reveal their secrets on their way to the top. These are stories that didn't make it into their company bios, and valuable lessons for anyone trying to make it in business.
release date: 2023-03-08
On The Strategy Skills Podcast, we hold candid discussions with CEOs and business leaders, management consulting senior partners, ground-breaking professors, thought-provoking writers and journalists, record-setting athletes and coaches, and award-winning actors and celebrities. Each week we discuss the key issues facing the business world and broader society, insights from the people who developed them, and best practices that our listeners can immediately apply to their lives on Monday Mornin...
release date: 2023-03-06
1. Podcast that empowers NOT only strategy consultants! - If McKinsey, BCG and Bain has ever been a coveted or impossible dream, this is the most "Empowering" coaching content you could find! For all others, if your work involves 'thinking', 'creativity' or 'communication' in someway and you have found this, you are more lucky!
Hosted by Yashika Begwani from India, Voice of Achievers(VoA) brings valuable lessons from experienced professionals and strives to answer questions(both simple & deep) that matter to young entrepreneurs, students and professionals. We speak to passionate & experienced individuals across diverse fields (entrepreneurs, professionals, artists, sports-enthusiasts etc.) each week and collect their personal and professional experiences. Diving deep into their lives, the podcast dwells on workplace d...
release date: 2023-03-09
Strategy Simplified is here to demystify the consulting industry and help you land your dream job in management consulting. Hosted by the expert team at Management Consulted - the world's largest resource for consulting news and interview prep - each episode covers topics related to the consulting world, from interview preparation and case study techniques to networking strategies and industry trends. Whether you're just starting your career or looking to make a transition, Strategy Simplified i...
release date: 2023-03-03
Every hero needs a mentor, a guide. To provide insight, advice, training or even (what seems like magical) proven tools to help you succeed on your journey, every day. DarrenDaily On-Demand, hosted by Darren Hardy, is designed to act as a companion to the DarrenDaily morning mentoring sessions. A way to re-visit, be reminded and to turn ideas into practice and practice, ultimately, into success mastery. DarrenDaily, and now DarrenDaily On-Demand, is a global movement of over 350,000 unusuall...
release date: 2023-03-09
In this new podcast, Mint Editor-In-Chief Sruthijith KK speaks to business leaders about the methods, motivations and influences that shape them. These wide-ranging conversations are meant to help us understand the world of their work but also a bit about who they are and what makes them tick. In short, a sketch. This is a Mint production, brought to you by HT Smartcast.
release date: 2022-12-27
In the last three years, the relationship between an employer and an employee can at best be described as - mercurial. In the first two years of the pandemic, we tip-toed into each other’s private spaces and soon the office and the home shared the same room. Healthcare benefits, leave and employee engagement policies were overhauled as Covid raged. But once markets opened up, the equations became testy. Employees swiftly changed their loyalties and companies outmanoeuvred one another to retain...
release date: 2023-03-10
Negotiate Anything is the #1 negotiation podcast in the world. The show has over 6,000,000 downloads, hundreds of 5-star reviews, and listeners in over 181 different countries. The best things in life are on the other side of difficult conversations. We help to make these difficult conversations easier by sharing the skills and mindset you need to lead, persuade, and resolve conflicts. Negotiation isn't just a skill, it's a life philosophy. Changing your mindset in this way will help you to ...
release date: 2023-03-09
1. Every person should learn these “etiquettes” - I’ve been listening to Negotiate anything podcast for some months now and I feel I’m very fortunate to have discovered this source of negotiation psychology. I work as a Product Manager and in my day to day work I’ve to deal with many different people and get there buy in for my vision without them directly reporting to me. These podcasts from Kwami help me learn how to approach those awkward discussions. I believe negotiating is an everyday thing, whether one is into business or trying to live his/her routine life. Negotiations are everywhere: in office, in shopping, in purchases, in family (I often negotiate with my little ones to reach a happy median on them watching TV or letting them eat chocolates ) and friends. Kwami’s sessions are very well structured. All of us practice negotiations in our everyday life but generally there is no method to it. We always fall back on our experiences to negotiate better but many times we face situations which are completely unlike anything in the past. This is where a structured thinking comes to help and Kwami’s podcast is one such source of learning to horne your skills to face those unexpected situations. Thanks Kwami for these great insights into negotiation methodologies. -Dentak Patkar
Jim Stengel, former CMO of the largest marketer in the world (Procter & Gamble), and now small company entrepreneur sits down for intimate conversations with the most dynamic CMOs from all over the industry. This is not your typical marketing podcast, this is a unique look at the thought process and motivation of the CMO. Jim, who put purpose on the map gets in depth with each guest to reveal more about this pivotal role every brand seeks to fill. Through personal and revealing discussions ...
release date: 2023-03-01
Successful product management isn’t just about training the product managers who work side by side with developers everyday to build better products. It’s about taking a step back, approaching the systems within organizations as a whole, and leveling up product leadership to improve these systems. This is the Product Thinking Podcast, where Melissa Perri will connect with industry leading experts in the product management space, AND answer your most pressing questions about everything produc...
release date: 2023-03-01
Delivering curiosity-inducing content every single week. This is the audio version of my newsletter. Sign up at the bottom of the page!
release date: 2023-02-28
Overwhelmed by all the hats you wear in life? Listen in as Erik Fisher talks with productivity experts as they share how they implement practical productivity strategies in their personal and professional lives. We explore all aspects of productivity and the true end goal of productivity: living a meaningful life.
release date: 2023-03-06
Build a career that matters to you with job search strategies and career advice from Find Your Dream Job. Every week, we share insider secrets and job search tips on how to get a great job and develop a purposeful career. Looking for your first job, searching for direction in your career, or just need tools to find a job? Join Mac Prichard, the Mac's List team, and our expert guests every week for job search inspiration, empathy, and actionable advice to help you find work that matters! Find...
release date: 2023-03-06
Your ultimate level of success depends on your ability to express yourself in a creative, confident, and compelling way. Whether you speak, teach, or write, the same underlying principles of communication will guarantee excellence in whatever you do. The Communication Guys podcast teaches those timeless, universal principles and applies them to all forms of communication: spoken and written, personal and public, platform and small group. Tim Downs is a professional speaker, communication trainer...
release date: 2021-10-12
Welcome to the top-rated project management podcast. Expert interviews, good practices and new developments in the field of project management, all tied together by our goal to give you the skills you need to stay in demand as a project manager. Your host, Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM, interviews project management practitioners from around the world to learn what makes them and their projects successful. Each podcast episode includes actionable tips and advice for beginners and experts to help ...
release date: 2022-12-09
Awarded Best of iTunes, The $100 MBA Show is a podcast where you simply get better at business with our practical business lessons for the real world. These no fluff episodes are packed with only the pure business building training you want. Omar Zenhom (@TheOmarZenhom) shares some of the best lessons, concepts, examples and insights from inside The $100 MBA training and community. Omar also calls upon some of the industry's top experts as guest teachers on the show. Again, no backstories or ...
release date: 2023-03-09
1. Short, precise and filled with knowledge. - Its been barely two months of listening to your podcast and I can already see a vast improvement in my knowledge. These min sessions were perfect for me to get started with and now I am able to listen to longer, more intense business podcasts. I liked them so much that I went all the way back to your first season. Knowing that these are all the things you learnt from your own failures and experiences makes it even more reliable.
2. One of the most helpful podcast on improving the 'you' brand - I thoroughly enjoyed the podcasts as they are concise, specific to the topic and most informative. I recommend this to anyone who are serious about improving their personal brand. These are not just for business, they are even more inclined towards making you look, feel and act professional. Thats awsesome!
The Art of Speaking Up is a podcast that empowers professional women to achieve their wildest career goals by helping them strengthen their voices and find their inner power. The show aims to motivate, entertain, and remind working women that no matter what they might be struggling with, anything is possible for them in their careers. In addition to providing strengths-based professional empowerment, the show curates practical career advice on topics like career advancement, goal setting, job ...
release date: 2023-03-07
Rated in the top 10% globally, this is a leadership and personal growth podcast heard by millions of people. It's the only podcast that gets you to be a transformed leader and grow at your work. Focussed on helping you live a successful and fulfilled work-life, this podcast is hosted by Payal Nanjiani, a world-renowned leadership expert. Each episode is designed to help you grow at your work, improve your performance and be a better leader. You will find a blend of leadership and inspiration, i...
release date: 2023-03-10
JobBoardGeek talks about the business of connecting candidates and employers. Join Jeff Dickey-Chasins, the JobBoardDoctor, and Steven Rothberg of College Recruiter as they talks about job board news and technology from around the globe!
release date: 2022-09-01
Welcome to the Speak As Well As You Think podcast, brought to you by Vautier Communications. I’m your host, Jenn Alex. The goal of this show is to uncover communication strategies and behaviors you can use to improve the way you show up and perform at work. I’ll sit down with communication experts and professionals across different fields to uncover what effective communication looks like in action, so you can apply to your own career. If you’d like a written summary of each episode, subsc...
release date: 2023-02-13
David Sparks and Mike Schmitz are not nearly as productive as they’d like to be. Join these fellow travelers (and a bunch of special guests) as they share the best ways to get focused, and talk through their successes and failures along the way. Hosted by David Sparks and Mike Schmitz.
release date: 2023-02-28
The IMG Roadmap is the only podcast dedicated to guiding International Medical Graduates (IMGs) with success blueprints for this unique pathway. This podcast offers practical tools and equips IMGs with applicable strategies to achieve their “US doctor goals”. I do so by bringing information from successful physicians with first hand experience to students who are still in the process of becoming resident physicians. Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/ninalum/support
release date: 2023-02-26
This Week in Civil Engineering (TWiCE) is a short weekly show published to provide civil engineering professionals with the most important industry updates. No fluff, no wasted time, just the important stuff. Topics will include technical information related to weekly civil engineering news stories, new civil engineering technologies, information on government funding as it becomes available for civil related projects, as well as professional development tips for individuals and firms. Our...
release date: 2020-12-24
Leadership and Professional Development: Join organizational psychologist, Meisha Rouser, to learn how to overcome obstacles that keep you from success. By listening you will become a more effective leader, manager, team member, and colleague. Become an expert in communication, change management, conflict resolution, employee engagement, emotional intelligence, productivity, and stress management. Learn leadership development tools that will positively enhance your professional life, persona...
release date: 2017-02-06
Morning Brew co-founder, Alex Lieberman sits down with titans of industry, athletes, and entertainment's biggest names to discuss the mental and personal challenges they've overcome to get where they are today. It's honest, raw, and a reminder that we're all just doing the best we can.
release date: 2023-03-01
These podcasts are part of the parallel project learning system. As an accredited training provider they are based on the APM Body of Knowledge and can be used standalone or in conjunction with the APMP study guide, on-line e-learning and workshops. Visit our website www.parallelprojecttraining.com for full details. We're with you all the way
release date: 2021-05-18
We explore unconventional career opportunities present out there in today's changing world. Tune in for interesting and value-adding conversations on different careers. You can also watch all episodes on our YouTube channel 'Lakshaya Arora'
release date: 2021-12-10
Get pragmatic, easily implemented tips for your career from a successful executive’s decades of experience. You’ll benefit from this podcast’s conversational tone addressing the triumphs achieved, mistakes made and tribulations endured across the full breadth of business, whether your sights are set on the present day or focused on planning for a more fruitful tomorrow. This is help applicable for every stage of your professional life, from working in a small joint venture up to leading fr...
release date: 2022-11-11
My name is Jenn Swanson and this is my NEWLY re-branded show called Careers by Jenn (formerly The Communication Diva Podcast.) I started podcasting as a hobby in 2012 on the broad topic of communication. At the time, I was teaching Human Relation Skills to college students in the healthcare field, and realized that what used to be "common sense" is not really all that common anymore, because communication skills are not intentionally taught much anymore. I didn't have enough class time to cover...
release date: 2023-02-16
Join LinkedIn Editor in Chief Daniel Roth, as he talks with the world’s top minds in business, government and beyond as we work together to navigate the changing landscape created by COVID-19. Featuring new interviews with leaders like Mark Cuban and Bill Gates, and digging into the archives for wisdom from leaders like Rebecca Minkoff, This is Working brings the decision makers to the table to answer your questions, directly.
release date: 2022-12-22
A Podcast version of my Malayalam Career Video Channel. I have worked in India, US, UK and the Middle East over the past 28 years and this is a way I can bring my learnings to mentor and help others. Stay Tuned
release date: 2023-03-01
This sales podcast is for B2B reps and sales teams who want to turn complete strangers into paying customers. Join me (you can call me JBay) as I interview sales experts, leaders, and top-performing reps to learn the stories, secrets, and skills of the world’s most successful sales professionals.
release date: 2023-02-28
This Podcast is created and curated by Deepak Jayaraman (an Executive Coach and a Leadership Advisor). He lives in Mumbai and works with successful Senior Executives by helping them play to their unique potential but with a sharp focus on transitions (business or career). Just like businesses need to think about "where to play" and "how to win", leaders need to be coherent about "where to go" and "how to grow" in their journeys. Deepak works with them during pivotal moments to help them with the...
release date: 2023-02-25
1. Amazon and totally refreshing - Play to Potential is amazing in all aspects, right from choosing the topic, the speaker and the way it is presented.
Deepak’s passion for this is spell binding!
What I like the most is the way he brings nuggets from other episodes, with other speakers and bring more clarity to the entire subject.
Deepak could have easily made this a paid podcast and earned huge money. Instead, he only requests his listeners to pay for charity. This shows that he is a completely evolved being.
My knowledge is enriched by listening to Play to Potential!
All the best!
2. Top class thought leadership - I have been listening to the Play to Potential podcast series from its inception. Excellent blend of thought provoking and intellectually stimulating discussions with a wide array of achievers. Deepak has been splendid and always manages to get the best out of his guests. Highly recommended.
3. Do listen - In a world where everyone seems to crave quick sound bytes, it is refreshing to listen to these longer and deeper conversations. Deepak is an excellent “interlocutor” (or to borrow from Ravi Venkatesan) and knows how to draw out the best from his guests though his measured and thoughtful questions. I gain a great deal from listening to this podcast.
4. Highly insightful & valuable content - I just happened to listen to Deepak’s talk with Dorie Clark about strategic patience centered on her book “The long game.” The discussion exposed me to a host of ideas, truths and approaches that seemed A-ha and can be highly useful to aid my discovery of a better way of life & work. What stands out in this podcast is well timed little nuggets from Deepak’s former podcasts relevant to the topic. Love this podcast and recommend it to everybody out here who is looking to Play to their potential! Best,
5. Extremely meaningful and impactful Podcast - I have been listening to this podcast for over months now and have found it extremely meaningful and impactful. It helps you reflect on both the personal and professional side of life. Almost all the guest I have heard are v inspiring and i find the talks v insightful. Big thanks to Deepak for all the work behind the scene and also for being such a wonderful host. I have recommended this to quite few colleagues. Thanks and all the best Deepak
6. High quality conversations - One of the best podcasts out there, with an extremely high quality of conversation in each episode. Deepak is good at bringing out the nuances of every aspect that he discusses with his multifaceted guests. What also adds value is his ability to connect the dots on common themes that multiple guests have touched upon. The tone of the conversations itself is elevating too.
7. Treasure Chest - I stumbled upon this podcast & what a treasure it has been! Insightful conversations with highly accomplished people across such a vast variety of topics! Makes me look forward to the next episode every time! I love the thoughtful questions the host asks & the cross-referencing of ideas across speakers. I’ve already recommended this podcast to many friends!
8. Good investment of one’s time - I appreciate the selection of guests, the carefully curated questions, the skilful interweaving of messages from past podcast episodes- all wrapped in an easy listening, conversational style. I strongly recommend this podcast as an excellent investment of one’s time.
9. A Gem discovered! - If someone asked me to pick up one best thing that has happened to me in , it would be undoubtedly this - Stumbling upon this podcast a few months back. Since then, I have listened to or interviews ( in nuggets form, because I think in there, Deepak’s comments are equally valuable as the interview nugget itself). This has been a single best source of inspiration, knowledge and even refreshing for me.
Thanks Deepak for your painstakingly beautiful format and presentation of the content of such a amorphous topic.
10. Self evolution - I started listening to this podcast when I was frustrated due to my professional life.your nuggets helped me to look at my problems in a matured way , it helped me to understand my real issues and the content works as a mentor and guiding force. But still I am confused where to go how to grow?
11. Brilliant speakers. Brilliant interviewer. - Deepak’s podcast is one that I eagerly look forward to. What I like is his style of going deep into specific details with his guests. This is no touchy-feely conversation. It gets to the heart of the matter and that’s where we often find real insight. In a world filled with noise, this is a podcast that emits a very clear signal.
12. Very Insightful Discussions - Deepak is doing extraordinary work here. I have been listening to the episodes. His interviews with successful leaders and ppl from various domains, have certainly helped understand my journey better. And no wrong if I tell... this podcast has significantly impact on my professional life (positively indeed :) ) Continue to the great work plz... You have inspired me to aim to be part of your interview one day ...
13. One of the best podcasts I have ever tuned in - This is the first podcast that I have come across where host is equivalently good as the guest. I loved the way Deepak starts with open answered questions and narrow his questions to closed answered questions very smartly. I also like the thought process of choosing guests and how he relates one guest’s insights with the other.
5-Minute Coach School is a fast and easy way for new and seasoned life coaches, business coaches, health coaches, and performance coaches to upgrade their coaching skills so that they can become world-class at helping their clients reach their potential and beyond. After you receive your coaching certification, your education is just beginning. In these short, punchy lessons, Coach Ray Hinish will teach you one principle, skill, or tactic to help you get 1% better every day even when you have ju...
release date: 2022-12-13
Empower yourself financially. Successful women executives, workplace pioneers, self-made entrepreneurs, industry trendsetters and money-savvy experts reveal insights on how to get ahead, reach your goals, and achieve professional success. They join host Veronica Dagher every Tuesday.
release date: 2020-09-25
THE CARDONE ZONE is the one place to find everything Grant Cardone: Real Estate Investing Made Simple, Power Player interviews with superstar entrepreneurs, authors, experts, coaches, and business leaders; The G&E Show - the business of Marriage and How to Build an Empire; Digital Marketing tips; Young Hustlers for Sales Professionals; and much, much more!
release date: 2022-11-01
Sharing hospitality industry tips and advice for hoteliers on a variety of topics designed to make your life a little easier and your operation more profitable. Tune in for regular interviews with hospitality industry professionals with a proven reputation for success.
release date: 2020-03-15
Firmsconsulting maintains a 80% success rate at placing clients within McKinsey, BCG and Bain. This is the highest in the industry and the rate is higher if we include other firms. We achieve this rate because we only use former partners from McKinsey, BCG et al to develop our clients. This makes us unique. We never use analysts, associates, engagement managers or associate principals. We also carefully select and develop clients on their communication, image, technical and case interview skills...
release date: 2023-03-06
1. A podcast that empowers everyone and you would find if you are super lucky! - If McKinsey, BCG and Bain has ever been a coveted or impossible dream, this is the most "Empowering" coaching content you could find! For all others, if your work involves 'thinking', 'creativity' or 'communication' in someway and you have found this, you are more lucky!
2. Mr - OK, so I can this to my endless list of blunders - of not having listened to the Firmconsulting Podcasts. I started with no. - 'Joining McKinsey with a . GPA' because right now I am working on my Resume and my GPA is what is bothering me. Also considering I am from a non-target B-School, I have been told by many that the first round of Resume filtration happens at the GPA / GMAT levels. So, no point in even thinking about MBB. But, I had not given up hopes and as Michael points out, trying to find a the 'right' network to by-pass the GPA filter. I am going ahead with the rest of the podcasts... cheers, Sastri
Discover how to “Unlock” your greatest success in business and in life each week as bestselling author and internationally renown business mentor Dan Lok shares his inspiring insights, interviews the world’s most brilliant business minds, including influential celebrities, to inspire you to develop high income skills, create financial momentum, and unshakable confidence and help you to unlock your higher self.
release date: 2020-10-14
1. My story (My journey with DANLOK) - Since the day i got to know about danlok,
My life has changed! From “THE DANLOK” to “my sifu”, this journey has been amazing.
I live with my mom and my dad left us, it was very hard for me to swallow the pain of being of no use to my mon in this hard times.
I knew now that I am the only one left in her life who could support her and take care for her.
I started watching sifu’s videos, the mindshift that I went through changed my entire life.
From all the youtube videos to every live event, I have invested my time amd my everything into it and started learning.
Now I finally know why you need a mentor in your life.
And let me tell you, sifu is the best.
The kind of knowledge that he gives to the business owners, is the most sensible and cut through the BS.
He is no “GURU”, he makes you realize, that’s it.
Now that I have said this much,
I am the owner of one media newspaper company in INDIA and doing my law side by side to get a power of lawyer in the future,
That could be one of my high income skill, law is the work of skills, not a -.
And guess what?
I’m ! ;)
Thankyou for changing my life sifu!!!
I hope one day my dream of meeting him would come true 我爱你，想见到你 Commit to the podcast. Commit to take action.
Commit to THE DANLOK. You will WIN
2. No-Nonsense Business Advice & Wisdom - I recently discovered Sifu Dan's show and am loving his non-nonsense business advice and wisdom. His closing techniques are fantastic and respectful to both the seller and the buyer. He has an enviable understanding of business and human psychology and I love that he doesn't mince words and says it like it is.
3. Sifu Dan Thankyou - Firstly Thankyou so much for the amazing content you are providing on social media , I’m following you and using your content since and half year, Your content had seriously changed my Mindset, how I was looking towards money, and how Important it is to build HIGH INCOME SKILLS. I will be very frank to you, TO GET MENTORED by you and change my surroundings why? (Because in India the mentality of people is very very bad and they just copy what other people are doing which I don’t like at all) I’m Coming to Canada only only for you trust me through student visa (because I didn’t found any other way) I WANT TO DEVELOP VERY VERY HIGH INCOME SKILL I hope that I’ll qualify for that ! And I really want to get into HTC program . Inshallah I’ll. Although Thankyou so much for giving such content free! They moment you upload the video on YouTube I never miss it . Thankyou
4. Great tips and attitude - Dear Dan, I recently started watching your videos through the ambition circle and have been following your page since. Just a few days ago I wished I would be able to meet you and you have provided an opportunity for the same. Thank you for your regular guidance and tips. I’ve already begun modifying my life for the better.
5. Man who changed the way we think - This is the man who know what to do , how to do and what’s the right time to do that. He shows what is to live life in real life rather than going to social media apps and scrolling through the entrepreneurial pages and their posts.He is inspiration for me and it can become for you too.
6. Dan lok changed my perspective of life - I am a undergraduate student working hard to get good grades and trying to get a scholarship for my post graduation. I have been listening to Dan videos from the very starting. Every day while driving it was like a motivation. It has changed my perspective a lot. I now think different about money and how to achieve my dreams. I am having a figure company now and all i have done is implemented what dan said in his videos. He is my mentor and i feel so lucky that now he is coming up with a podcast. It will be a great opportunity to learn how he thinks, get a glimpse of his brain when he interview all other successful people. It is just amazing to even think about it. Really looking forward to all the guests and lessons on this podcast
7. Trying to WIN $ day with you(Lol) - I have just made this Apple account...Just made a new iTunes account(dont have iPhone Lol)....I am just gonna start new bamboo tooth brush bussiness....Its a toothbrush(but made of bamboo)...Importng it from china and selling it here(India)...so Brush with Bamboo..........Learnt many things from you....Thanks
8. Dan Lok the Man with excellent consistency - I have been listening to Dan Lok Show for like couple of days. I think it is worthy of time. I think it's a great opportunity for us that we can listen to the great leaders and entrepreneurs in this world. Actually it's all about mindset and we are having a great insights to generate great opportunities and wealth. With Dan Lok it's couldn't be possible. Thank you Dan Lok.
9. Mr. Dan The Lok - King Of Impacters - I have been following Mr. Dan Lok’s work over the past Year’s and believe me when I say he walks the same path he preaches. There are very few countable people on this planet who does that. mr. Dan Offers massive value and the best part is that it’s FREE, there is no reason on the planet you would want that. I would recommend if possible go through each and every piece of information available in this podcast and you would not regret the time spend listening to Sifu’s ideas
10. Thank you Dan Lok - Dan i still remember the first video of you which i saw is "How to sell a pen?", after watching that video i saw some different thing which i was searching for all these years. after that i watched it over and over. After that i saw lots of videos of you and now i don't even miss a single video of you. Man! i was completed my graduation few months ago. I was continuosly failed in first three semesters of my graduation, but after watching you man! literally changed the way of my thinking. I came to know my pros and cons. From their i didn't even failed a single subject also. Thank you Dan! I can't simply say a thank you, i owe you more than that. I will do something or the other for you. Dan i was planned to attend your program after completion of my graduation. But Dan! i promise you that i will there in your program by next year. THANK YOU DAN!................. THANK YOU AA LOT!!!!! MUCHA GRATIAS!!!!!
Where do brilliant ideas come from? And, is it possible to do great work under pressure every single day? The Accidental Creative podcast explores how to stay prolific, brilliant and healthy in life and work as a creative pro. Host Todd Henry (author of the books The Accidental Creative, Die Empty, Louder Than Words, Herding Tigers, Daily Creative) interviews artists, authors and business leaders, and offers tips for how to thrive in life and work. Listen in and join the conversation at Accident...
release date: 2023-02-28
Emily Durham is here to help you thrive in your 9 to 5 and beyond. From careers to confidence, longtime senior recruiter, career coach and content creator, Emily, has your back. No filter. No fluff. Featured in The Financial Post, BBC News, The Globe and Mail, Bay Street Bull and more.
release date: 2023-02-26
1. Feedback - Hi Emily, I have been listening to your podcast since it launched. Not only does your podcast give out so many essential information which students/ recent grads like me are looking for but also your information is succinct and incredibly practical. Perhaps, something that I would love from your podcast is interviewing other hiring managers/ talent recruiters which would bring more diverse opinions on the same topic and I think you would make a great interviewer too. Absolutely love your podcast and I have been recommending it to all my friends
The Building Blocks for Your BA Career
release date: 2023-01-11
The Public Speaker helps you to inform, motivate, entertain, and persuade better. Join host and creator Lisa B. Marshall for short, practical tips that help you to be engaging and memorable every time you speak. It's not just about public speaking, it's about effective communication.
release date: 2021-01-25