A daily 5-min podcast explaining the most important finance and business happenings in plain English. India focused.
release date: 2023-03-09
1. My morning coffee shot is Finshots - My day starts with a strong coffee in combination with Finshots. It’s become my daily routine to listen Finshots podcast during my morning walk. Thank you Finshots for making my every morning energetic, informative and meaningful with insightful content. Highly recommended
2. To the point. Interesting. But...? - The podcast is just the right duration to listen to while on my short drive to work. The voice of the person behind the podcast is also very listen worthy. The topics selected are pretty decent and there is a lot of learning value. ONE THING THOUGH: Nothing that will stop me from listen to the podcast, but the end credits ( "thank you for listening to...") have a sudden increase in volume (almost % increase) and it is HIGHLY IRRITATING. Especially when you're driving, you have to suddenly listen to something so loud. Please fix that.
3. Misinformation - First if all if u have basic economic knowledge then u can skip this entire podcast and move to economic times. They give comprehensive view about the subject. I watched look xi india is shining episode and it was completely negative. Speaker talked about only drawbacks about the night image. But its more than that. I know this coz i read article. I watched another episode about budget and battery swapping. Info given was wrong. He emphasised on cost of lithium but in fact cost is very less compared to other components plus u can recycle % item. He failed to mention this. Most of the articles are negative. And too basic.
4. Finshots is best financial news platform - Finshots topic selection are incredible, they cover some of the interesting things that are missed by mainstream media. They make short yet detailed articles that are understandable by anyone coming from non-financial background.
Please keep on making the Finshots.
5. Wistron incident. - Looks like the government’s more focussed even now on” ease of doing business” than workers benefits. How many more incidents like these are required to get them open their eyes?. Pathetic handling of the scene by the people. Hyderabadi companies never fail to amaze me for their ingenuity on how to cheat the system. Minerals delivered on two wheeler, public money siphoned off for private use, jewellery galore, what more?. Ruthlessness to the Max!!.. this is India!!.. Good analysis, where a cheaper rupee promotes export!!.. just what I thought too!!.. Scares me, the Chinese food shortages. V in India should not waste food either. Great analysis on cartels!!.. didn’t know so much happens behind the scenes!!.. HDFC is the worst bank ever. Their digital banking system is the worst in India. Joke actually.
6. Informative but easy at the same time - I came across Finshots through Zerodha. When I read the first article, it was so easy and I was able to understand each and everything said in the article that I subscribed immediately. Since then I have been reading and listening to Finshots articles daily. Keep up the good work guys. I loved it.
Join Matt Abrahams, a lecturer of Strategic Communication at Stanford Graduate School of Business, as he sits down with experts in the field to discuss real-world challenges. How do I send my message clearly when put on the spot? How do I write emails to get my point across? How can I easily convey complex information? How do I manage my reputation? Whether you’re giving a toast or presenting in a meeting, communication is critical to success in business and in life. Think Fast, Talk Smart p...
release date: 2023-02-28 Comments:Business > Careers
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 1997 book written by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates the importance of financial literacy, financial independence and building wealth through investing in assets, real estate investing, starting and owning businesses, as well as increasing one's financial intelligence Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/robertkiyosaki/support
release date: 2022-08-29
1. Highly Recommended - I would highly recommend to hear it, as you will understand the mindset of people who make money unlike people who waste their life and earn pennies. If only you can give your focus and hear it with your % you’ll value from this podcast. Or else don’t waste your time and leave.
The Morgan Housel Podcast -- timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness.
release date: 2023-03-06
Woice is the official podcast of Ankur Warikoo, where he talks about entrepreneurship, startups, careers and personal growth. Warikoo has been creating video content for the past 4 years across all social media platforms and has a following of 1.7Mn people. Through Woice, he brings his decade long experience as an entrepreneur, as the founder of nearbuy.com, as a public speaker and as an active student of life, risk and failure. Millions of listeners seek out Bingepods (Ideabrew Studios Netw...
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. Radical Candour - Hello sir, hope this review finds you in the typical charged up but serene and mature self that you always sort of zone in. I have been following your course Take Charge of Time a year back and then I found out Woice in apple podcast. As usual, the sincerity, genuine original content and a clear articulation were the usual hallmarks that we are used to after doing the course. But the USP may be was your decision to proofread and edit the content upto near perfection and instead keep all the small imperfections in and it feels like a conversation or a thinking aloud rather than a commercial podcast. I am very fond of a background score in podcast but the way you have kept it clean and silent with your voice booming over a no distraction ambience has been so wise on your part. As always, we love your labours and keep on motivating and enlightening us with Woice. Thank you sir
2. Like a warm coffee on a chilly Delhi morning - I wait for these Podcasts every week like a good kid waiting for his/her favourite cartoon. Just love the topics of the podcast, it covers from every sphere of life. Every time I am like what am I gonna be learning this week. I would say these episodes are just some inner thoughts every has but just fail to put those into words and structure. Good to know someone can put a ‘W.o.i.c.e’ to them. XD
3. Impressive - I hadn’t heard you before.But was greatly impressed with the way you express the feelings and thoughts which cross almost everybody’s mind some way or the other but they are unable to open up probably because of the limitations of expression.
You are equipped and blessed with that…
So please keep it up
4. Interesting - Hi Ankur, I really enjoy your take on thoughts we all have had at some point. It makes your show feel very real. Also appreciate how your show is tailored for our attention spans however I would love it if you had some credits at the end because I’m sure it would make everyone who is part of making the show feel nice! :)
5. One of the best podcast shows i came across - This is in short nothing but all real life scenarios encountered on daily basis or maybe in a someway sometime by everyone in most simplified manner. I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to listen to this. Thanks Ankur for all your efforts on this and passing that energy and thoughts to tackle & deal with the things.
6. Honest experience and pragmatic advise - Hi Ankur,
It is a while now; I am following you on various social platforms. I must say I love your version of motivation and entrepreneurial talks. Somehow I wasn't able to connect with the US and American writers and philosophers, but I did like and follow their teachings. Your work and talks feel very personal to me, and I am glad you decided to take this path. Lots of success for you, and I will look forward to meeting you someday. Cheers, Viren
7. Superb Thing to Improve - Hi Ankur
This is Ajay Sharma, an ITC employee
Based out at chandigarh, original from Gurgaon I love your all episodes and try to hear multiple times to remember every words of you
You are very impressive speaker Honestly your speeches helps me in two ways - One of course good things to know and second i try to learn fluency from you Now a days my wife works with ISB, so i hear a lot of ISB professor voice as she works from home & that reminds me of you every time
Thanks good job Pls bring some content on personal finance management, self energy management, influencing, & most important - How to grow your child ( mine is years old and for me thats the biggest priority)
8. Ep: Your Enemy is You - I am halfway in listening to this episode, and i guess this is the most relatable thing i have heard in the whole day. I tend to use this language so many times, like ‘i know bht zyada expect kar ri hu’, or ‘i know i am wasting your time’ and god knows what else. And often, people used to get pretty irritated with this saying you only reply from other side as well and i never really understood that response. I thought i was being modest or trying not to impose or being thankful….and i het it now. The ways i have been so wrong in ways i deal with people. Thank you for this episode.
9. I am confused why I listened to this - I just listened to "Are you confused?" I have not been so tuned out while listening to a podcast. All the talk about expectations piled on you and presenting it such that it is something everyone will relate to is too presumptious. This seems like a attempt at individual branding. It needs a lot of improvement.
Master the best of what other people have already figured out so you can use their lessons in your life to create an unstoppable advantage. Shane Parrish is an entrepreneur and sought-after speaker. His newsletter (https://fs.blog/podcast) offers timeless insights you can use to change your life. In The Knowledge Project, Shane interviews people at the top of their game. Every episode is packed with hard-earned lessons that you can use in your life. Tune in to create an unstoppable advantag...
release date: 2023-03-07
1. Outstanding podcast! Highly recommended. - This podcast has to be, hands down, THE most outstanding stuff I’ve ever come across. I’ve learnt so much from The Knowledge Project over the course of the time that I’ve been subscribed to it. It contains a lot of cheat-codes (if you will!) that’d help you get through your professional AND your personal life in an optimal way. Shane has got this amazing knack of bringing out the candor in the people he’s interviewing. Thank you so much for all this, Shane. Words can’t express my gratitude to how much Farnam Street and The Knowledge Project have changed my life and made me a better person as a whole. Keep up the good work.
On 2000 Books podcast, we interview today's top Business and self help authors and get the the most important actionable ideas from the world’s greatest books for ambitious entrepreneurs. We also summarize classic business books and self help books for entrepreneurs such as Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich, Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence people, Good to Great, Lean Startup, Zero to One, Never Eat Alone, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos. Some of the authors interviewed include David ...
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. Superb n insightful work - Mani and his team is doing an incredible job in bringing out the ‘key actionable ideas’ from the best books around the globe…The podcast features some of the finest works and helps one gain knowledge from it…I listened to all the episodes within just months,coz it’s so engaging…couldn’t stop after one episode.. Kudos to the entire team…
2. Great ideas thank Mani Vaya - I listen to any podcast for first time in my life (honestly, I heard about podcast but never new how to play on my iPhone) My friend recommended some good shows on entrepreneurship and then I also started searching for something worthwhile Believe me I am overwhelmed listing Mani Vaya’s voice and his knowledge on subject It’s amazing, I love his intro lines ,,, “hello hello my dear friends, this is many vaya” The second hello sounds energetic and engaging, ultimately great experience I listen during travel and try to make notes when reach office. I am an entrepreneur in education technology segment in India. I believe the summary and key strategies you give on shows will help us run the business in right direction. Thanks Many Vaya
3. Short yet powerful - I’m writing a review for anyone for the first time. These are the best podcasts I’ve ever listened. The podcasts are perfectly curated. It would have been difficult to summarise whole book in such a small span of time. Mani Waya has managed to cover each and every detail in his podcasts.
You will surely feel motivated after listening to these podcasts. Great work!
4. Useful and detailed - I have been subscribed to Mani's podcast for the past one month and I have listened to over episodes. The episodes are self contained and do great justice to the books being summarized. Most of the shows are in an interview format with the authors themselves. The listeners get a list of action items at the end of each episode making this one of the most motivational and useful Podcast around.
5. Great Conversations, fantastic insights - Mani is a great host, and his guests bring a lot of value to the show. Love the theme of the podcast as well as the topics covered. Very highly recommended and not just for entrepreneurs but also for professionals who need to take their performance up a notch. Amar @MyKitaabcast
The Moneycontrol Podcast is your daily source of business news, investment analysis and advice on stocks and the markets. Tune in to broaden your horizons with podcasts by journalists, experts and analysts giving you a head-start in the investment game.
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Badly Let Down - I’ve been a PRO subscriber of MC since more than years. I’ve been forced to quit this post pandemic due to pathetic customer support. Even though I have been paying on a monthly subscription model and paying through Apple Pay. Inspite of being charged for the subscription, I’ve been denied PRO features. It says your subscription has expired even though I shared the proof of my renewals. But the customer support channels( less said the better as it’s so sub standard ), are deplorable as it only operate through AI bots. It closed my tickets without solving my issues. I felt let down and cheated.
2. Excellent podcasts - Not enjoying the new set of podcasts or podcasters at all. A complete waste of time. Bring Rakesh back. Please Old review: I am really really enjoying the stories of the day. Rakesh is funnnny! I really don’t have to read a bunch of newspapers because thank god it’s all covered - reminds of news shows from a couple of decades ago when it was a lovely round up of interesting stories rather than the opinion-driven fighting matches that masquerade as news these days. So so so happy with the new format. Love it! Really enjoyed the section podcast - best one on the subject I have heard. The Bhima koregaon one also was great. Would be awesome to include political stories more and also interviews with celebrity investors and celebrities in general. Loving it all. Ditto with the Urjit Patel story. And also the year end series. Really enjoyed them. Thanks Apple podcasts for featuring this podcast. Keep it up y’all!
3. Badly missing Rakesh Sharma and his Editor’s picks - Hate your recent episode on “The Market Podcast” . Are you completely avoid non hindi speaking listeners? Moreover daily news podcast is like Things podcast copy. It is not even reach the standard of Editors pick podcasts. Totally all your changes making me to hate Moneycontrol podcast channel itself.
4. One of the best business and news podcast out there - Listening to the podcasts is part of my daily routine now. Love the range of topics, and the depth with which each topic is presented. The research-driven writing shines through each time. Rakesh keeps the listen entertaining thought I wish he would slow down just a little bit. Looking forward to what else the team comes up with.
5. Shameless leftist propaganda masquerading as investment advise - Don’t be fooled – they are not in the game to share something useful. These guys are just broadcasting their leftist prejudices. Examples: ) They were quite unhappy with India’s elevation in “Ease of Doing Business” ratings – reasons? Well, it would be used too much by the BJP for campaigning. Seriously? If someone does the work, they are entitled to show the report card to the people. Why not? ) They do an episode on Nirav modi and quite cheekily keep referring to him as “Modi” through the episode completely missing his first name. Why guys? Do you think no one sees through your game? ) They always try to overly demonize demonetization and GST. Moneycontrol podcast keeps bemoaning that everything the government is doing it is doing with a view on the elections. Wake up guys. You are not political analysts. You are supposed to talk about the economic impact of various things dispassionately, not canvass for congress by spreading gloom and doom. Shame on you propagandists!
6. Great work - would like interviews also - This is great work. Unexpectedly high quality from moneycontrol. Good thing that the script is also available on the moneycontrol website. Appreciate the storytelling - Audm sort of approach as opposed to the usual talk radio format of podcasts. Some interviews with big names would be great also. But overall this is great work.
7. Good and informative podcast- very loud music(please reduce treble) - Well about the podcast - it is good concise and informative podcast. One request to reduce the sound of the opening music. Most of us listen to this from ear phones and it’s painful to listen to the extremely shrill and loud opening music. Also generally the podcast is very high in treble and would request you sound manager to do something about it. I listen to other podcasts as well like economist and bbc etc and face no such problem there.
Conversations about trading, investing, and personal finance with the smartest people in the industry.
release date: 2023-01-16 Comments:Business > Investing
1. Good Initiative from Zerodha - Congratulations on gaining the top spot U guy deserve it keep it up. The varsity is very detailed and good for beginners to understand the stock market nuisance. Welcome for this new initiative was looking for investor podcasts on Indian markets from long time All the Best
A weekly podcast featuring the leading thinkers in business and management.
release date: 2023-02-28 Comments:Business > Management
1. You will not be able to wait for the next episode - Looking for something addictive after GOT, well this it. The podcast is not about passive information bombardment but about three people discussing things with their entire personal beliefs, biases and opinions laid bare for you to further reflect upon when it gets over.
Behind every successful business is a story. It starts with a vision and a leap of faith. Along the way, leaders make bold decisions, ride booms and busts, and sometimes, they reach new heights. From Wondery, the makers of the hit series Business Wars, and Lindsay Graham, the host of American History Tellers and American Scandal, comes a weekly podcast that brings you the true stories of the brilliant but all-too-human businesspeople who risked it all. From Walt Disney’s creation of a them...
release date: 2023-03-16 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
Netflix vs. HBO. Nike vs. Adidas. Business is war. Sometimes the prize is your wallet or your attention. Sometimes, it’s just the fun of beating the other guy. The outcome of these battles shapes what we buy and how we live. Business Wars gives you the unauthorized, real story of what drives these companies and their leaders, inventors, investors and executives to new heights -- or to ruin. Hosted by David Brown, former anchor of Marketplace. From Wondery, the network behind Dirty John and A...
release date: 2023-03-15 Comments:Business > Management
1. Love it but there’s one issue - I love Business Wars! The detail, narration, content, everything is of the highest quality. But I just heard a Hindi ad in between my daily listen of the Late Night Show series and I felt it was very stereotyped. All Indians, actually very few, speak Hindi. The jingle for is also very jarring to the ears. The image I got listening to it is the white man’s idea of an India that only speaks Hindi, charms snakes, wears turbans... you get the drill. Please don’t make this mistake again, I really look forward to your podcast. Lots of love from a non-Hindi Indian!
2. Business Wars a must listen - This series is amazing, I listen to it while walking. It’s exciting and very informative. Puts a lot of stuff we use in an awesome perspective. I wish you could also include some stories about businesses which do not face the consumers directly. The other ideas are the fragrance industry & big oil. Those could be very interesting too
3. Excellent Introduction to the world of big cats - I have been fairly new addition to the world of podcasts but man what an entry this has been for me. This is an absolutely delightful series. The narration and the effects are immersive and they keep you glued to the series. A very high research and detailing makes this even more interesting. This one is highly recommended. Nice work Wondery and kudos to David Brown and his team. Keep up the good work!
4. Hooked!! - I was skeptical whether to start any podcast. I was recommended by apple - Business wars. After that there was no looking back. Now it is part of my daily routine. I am hooked to this podcast. Really good storytelling by David Brown. Excellent presentation. I would like to see series of business wars from competitors from around the world.
5. Little repetitive - Love the podcast , very gripping ! But the narrator needs to stop repeating things like , read the news in the newspaper as he turn the page and almost spat his tea , or coffee haha It’s been repeated a number of times in a few series , next time let’s turn the page and kick the table or something :) haha
First Principles is a fortnightly interview podcast comprising authentic, candid, and insightful conversations between some of India’s most accomplished founders and business leaders, and Rohin Dharmakumar, The Ken’s CEO & co-founder. From personal philosophies, mental models and decision making frameworks, to reading habits, parenting styles or personal interests, each episode will delve into what makes each of these leaders unique.
release date: 2023-02-15 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. Simply Amazing! - My hybrid commutes has become the most knowledgeable time in the entire day. This and the CTC podcast. Everything is so structured and honest. I travel to Tuesdays and Thursdays every week to office, and I eagerly wait for a new episode of this or CTC, and have been my greatest accompaniment during my commute. Take a bow!
2. Insightful conversation - Respect the point where Kabeer talks about valuing investors money and using it judicially. Totally resonate with that thought. Also, where he talks about taking feedback quickly and acting upon it to close the loop! Learned a new word - Somonday Will research more about - Unit economics
A few years ago I was a broke, university dropout, living in a studio-flat in a rough area. At 18 I started a company which would eventually become "Social Chain" - an industry leading marketing company. At 26 the company was generating $600m a year in revenue. At 27 I resigned as CEO, and launched 'The Diary Of A CEO' podcast with the simple mission of un-filtering success and giving you the knowledge you need to create the life you want. Thank you for listening. IG: https://www.instagram.co...
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. Mind Boggling Reality - Even since I've found this podcast, I've been feeling like this had been a missing piece in my entire journey. I can't really emphasize enough on the impact that Steven has made in my life, I really come back to this podcast whenever I'm needing some honest and healthy advice about anything. Listening to him feels like I've known him for years cause the level of value this podcast brings is what anyone needs in order to keep going while being aware of the reality. If you're an entrepreneur or have a vision for yourself, this is what you need. Thank you for this Steven. - @theibrahimet
2. Must listen - I really love your podcasts. Everything that you say makes so much sense to me. It helped me a lot with understanding myself, my thoughts and also the people around me. It helped me in many ways like being more courageous, being fearless.. how to deal with others.. and much more. Listening to you feels like a mindset makeover. Thank you so much steve! Fav. IG- nahida_azhar from India
3. Fuel you need often - This podcast is like that dose of energy/fuel which you need on a daily basis. Every time i listen to this podcast i feel so rejuvenated and fresh. It feels like some wires inside my head which were all messed up are finally working. Thank you steven. Keep doing the great work you are doing.
4. Culture of winning - Absolutely love your podcasts, Steven. Love how honest they are. It’s almost like you are reading my diary and that i wrote it. I’ll be honest, I think the podcast is great and personally would not want to see this develop into a video. But that’s just my opinion as i can listen to it in my car and not have to worry about missing the video. I live in Manchester and feed of the same dreams as you did. I would love to get a copy of the book from you please. Insta - @real_happydudee
Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and bestselling author, best known for The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been translated into 40+ languages. Newsweek calls him "the world's best human guinea pig," and The New York Times calls him "a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk." In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
release date: 2023-03-03 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. I don't know why people like podcasts. - Up until a few months ago, Podcasts weren't my cup of tea. I always failed to understand why'd anyone listen to podcasts. I went against my will to give it a try. I experimented with a lot of podcasts, lot of them reinforced my earlier belief- podcasts are boring. After a few failed attempts, I stumbled upon Tim Ferris, Shane Parrish, Jason Calacanis and now I realize and understand why people like podcasts. It's one of the easiest way to consume information, to know about the world view of different people, the art of asking questions and answering them. And I absolutely like Tim's choice of the guests! I now know why people like podcasts.
2. In the Podcast space, no one comes closer - This show by far has added the most value in my life in the podcast space than anything else. No other podcast delivers so much on such a long time scale. This show will introduce you to people and ideas you never imagined. Top class, gets better with every passing episode. Super super podcast. A must listen. Thank you Tim
3. Tim; A Role Model - How does one write a “review”? When the fact that everything I do and the way I think has shifted since I began listening to these podcasts a year ago. I thought I knew what self-development was till I was introduced to the world of Tim Ferriss. He has basically enhanced, in depth and in width, the entire spectrum of what human beings can achieve through focus and technique. Tim Ferris is the role model I have finally met after years of helping develop logarithmically. With this knowledge I am confident of the exponential growth that awaits. Tim, THANK YOU! Rohit Hemdev
4. This is Life changing - I came to know about this through a friend about an year back. Since then I am a regular listener and it’s an amazing source of information for me. The diverse speakers and the range of questions and topics touched upon is just amazing. Thanks Tim for starting this and making people think wider and deeper.
5. This is by far the best podcast - I don’t usually write reviews, but I’ve been listening to this podcast for the past couple of years. That how I got into podcasts. And Tim’s podcast is by far the best podcast I listened to. Period. I love his ability to ask interesting questions and bring interesting guests.
Hear how your workplace is changing. Before you hear it on Slack. In this new weekly podcast, get answers to the biggest questions about how modern Indian workplaces are changing, often even before they become popular questions to ask. Sneha Vakharia and Shreevar Chhotaria take turns week by week with a fresh new story, fresh new voices, and a fresh take on the Indian workplace
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Business > Careers
1. Career break episode - such a single dimensional view on career breaks. men , both from Bangalore , start up or e-commerce- what’s the data points ? How about getting a view on traditional corporate sector ? What happens to scores of women who drop out of workforce due to lack of clear sabbatical policies or lack of proper implementation. How about getting more examples and more diversity in background and circumstances?
2. Excellent topic - As an outsider to technology based company I initially did not think it would be relevant to me. However the content and presentation is so detailed and mature that it makes for compelling listening. And believe it or not, I find that the topic is relevant to just about any industry.
Kudos to the team at Ken for this wonderful podcast. I look forward to hearing more such insightful sessions from you.
3. Great pod with geospecific insights. - Unlike most business podcasts that focus on global matters all equally, this pod has its ear to the ground for matters related business in India particularly. An average Indian will likely be less interested in how the lithium market in Brazil has taken a hit, and more interested in knowing about pay scale parity and layoffs in the Indian tech startups. This pod is perfect for that!
4. What this podcast is about - Cost to Company is a weekly podcast about how careers are changing in India. We live in a time of accelerated hiring, rapid layoffs, and shaky career ladders. So many questions about how to navigate your way through modern workplaces, how to get ahead, and what’s really going on? And nobody seems to be talking about this. Every Tuesday, we try to find answers. And to do this, we turn to the people who are experiencing this first-hand. This includes CEOs, executives, leaders…but most importantly, you — subscribers of The Ken.
On Twitter at @naval.
release date: 2023-02-11
In Figuring Out, I showcase my growth, challenges and shortcomings that are a part of my pursuit for happiness. It is an opportunity for my audience to set out on a pursuit with me and be a part of my story. All my learning’s from my mistakes and achievements from my victories are discussed here.
release date: 2023-03-01 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. The best and the most underrated podcast! - If you really want to grow in your life effectively, do listen to this podcast! Be it career to self- improvement, totally worthy of time!
I’m damm sure that many podcasts which have all the “ minutes of Gyaan” is nothing as compared to Raj’s which are curated so beautifully and most incredible part are the practical advices that literally very few podcasters give!
Enjoying every bit of this!
Discover how companies work from the people who know them best. We do deep research and interview industry veterans, investment professionals, and corporate executives to explain the inner workings of public stocks and private businesses. For each company, we break down their history, business model, financial statements, secret sauce, and bull/bear case. We believe every business has lessons to teach us and Breakdowns is here to highlight them. Learn more and stay up to date at www.joincolossus...
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Business > Management
Wanna see a trick? Give us any topic and we can tie it back to the economy. At Planet Money, we explore the forces that shape our lives and bring you along for the ride. Don't just understand the economy – understand the world. Wanna go deeper? Subscribe to Planet Money+ and get sponsor-free episodes of Planet Money, The Indicator, and Planet Money Summer School. Plus access to bonus content. It's a new way to support the show you love. Learn more at plus.npr.org/planetmoney.
release date: 2023-03-08
Wie schafft man eine Millionen Abos auf YouTube? In der Podcast-Serie „Meine YouTube Story“ trifft Georg Nolte, Pressesprecher von YouTube im deutschsprachigen Raum, auf erfolgreiche YouTube Creator und spricht mit ihnen über ihre Anfänge, die Geheimnisse hinter ihrem Erfolg und ihre Tipps und Tricks für Anfänger. Sina Stieding, bei YouTube Trends & Culture Managerin, verrät zusammen mit Creatorn die neusten Trends in ihrem "Trends Talk".
release date: 2023-02-28
Here's a list of things this podcast does not do: provide life-changing information, save your money or make you snowball! Nor is it a typical Tech-Talk, or a Management big-talk. I guess you get the drift. So what is BasTalk? BasTalk means Simply, Talk! BasTalk is a simple, practical & tactical insight from my life at work! It's a podcast about people with regular jobs struggling to make sense of it all at work. Think of it as your companion on your way to work or back home!
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Management
1. Original and unique - Aayan’s original and unique take on everyday things which you would have thought of otherwise will leave you asking for more. He puts in genuine time and effort into content and the effortless execution shows how much these podcasts mean to him. Look forward to more gyanisms from Aayan. Cheers
We interview and study famous financial billionaires, including Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio, and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market. We Study Billionaires is the largest stock investing podcast show in the world with 100,000,000+ downloads and is hosted by Stig Brodersen, Trey Lockerbie, and Clay Finck. This podcast also includes the Richer Wiser Happier series hosted by best-selling author William Green. William regularl...
release date: 2023-03-10 Comments:Business > Investing
1. My perspective (for whatever it's worth) - First of all I thank you for your time and effort to create and upload audio clips on various subjects that are listed in your profile. I listened to a few of them and found the content edifying in good measure. Here are a couple of pointers I noted while listening to the sessions which, if changed, could be better and this is just my opinion ) it'll be nice if you structure your content in a way that'll avoid you from jumping to different sub topic within the main topic of discourse ) the narrator has a fairly thick MTI (mother tongue influence) along with the rate of speech (as with most of us from the sub-continent) at an express pace and this "may" make it slightly hard for the listener, especially with an international platform like Podcast. But otherwise it's really a great job done to educate the masses on various subjects. Keep up the good work and hope to listen to many more session on a array of topics.
2. The best investment podcast - I have looked around. Been prey to some marketing stints. Most resources out there will try to sell you something and some being at the elementary level, will broadcast "we know all". Yes, this podcast shouldn't get far to reality and tell you that investing is hard but they also give you checklist to find safe picks. This podcast being a comprehensive one, most people will use it for diverse reasons. Be it investing in index funds, which is like learning alphabets of investing or something so simple as investing in Pabrai Funds where, for e.g., start with million dollars and at percent interest see it be A BILLION DOLLARS in years. Sweet right.
One of my biggest takeaways from this podcast (so far) was the 'Law of reciprocation'. I wish for me and for you too, that we could do in other aspects necessary, as they are doing to the investing world
3. The Show is good - The thing is all about business. But , you would also like to catch a show called chota business badi baat a show containing the discussions of all the business & its problems & clarify the solutions. Good & nice things to know. The show is normally three business expert hosts. I hope you all will love it
4. Incredible - I love the investors podcast that Stig and Preston host. I was been working my through the investing course on Buffetbooks and then came upon this podcast and both are absolutely great. I thank Stig and Preston for this wonderful labour of love. I am blown away by the effort they have put into the podcast, the quality of the information and the clarity with which the explain things
Return on India is a deep dive investing series covering one of the most populous and promising economies in the world. Through conversations with central figures in Indian business, Return on India investigates the past, present and future as we explore India’s investment case. This is a country filled with nuance, contradictions and ambition for the future and we are excited to share why the next decade looks so promising for India. Visit joincolossus.com to find more episodes, transcripts a...
release date: 2023-02-23 Comments:Business > Investing
Neil Patel and Eric Siu bring you daily ACTIONABLE digital marketing lessons that they've learned through years of being in the trenches. Whether you have a new website or an established business, learn the latest SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, conversion optimization and general online marketing tactics that work today. With over 50 million downloads and 1,400 episodes, you're sure to find something that will help you grow faster. If you're interested in being a guest on...
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Marketing
1. My daily Marketing companion - I have been listening to this podcast for more than a year now. It has never failed to be engaging! I have listened to many podcast channels but this channel is my daily food. They have all these new tricks and tips which are genuine and actionable. Thank you Neil Patel and Eric Siu for making marketing easy for all of us! I am planning to start a podcast channel for my agency. Any tips on the topic we should choose?
The Hustle presents - My First Million. A podcast where we brainstorm new business ideas based on trends & opportunities we see in the market. Sometimes we have famous guests, and they do it with us.
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
1. Bad podcast for runners - I was on one of my morning runs listening to an episode from a podcast, which had quickly became a feature on my runs. Yes, my first million. Then suddenly shaan and the guest on the podcast dropped a nugget of advice. Next thing I remember is stopping and making a degree u-turn doubling back to my home. I quickly took a shower and researched a bit on the aforementioned advice. This podcast is so good, that it’ll ruin your runs. Don’t listen to this if you want a happy run.
2. Super useful - The podcast is very useful for getting ideas to start a business. There is great value in all the episodes.it gives you kind of SOP on how to go from zero to atleast a million . The hosts are direct and dont beat around the bush and go for the ideas which makes you feel that you can do it too. A great podcast . Keep doing the great work guys. One day i am sure you will have episodes about people who got inspired from the podcast and are now on the show.
3. Two Ambitious men - On a beautiful late spring aftrenoon, years ago , Two young men graduated from same college . they were like each other .Same Both had been better than average student, both personable and both were filled with ambitious dreams for the future .
Recently both men met each other at a restaurants . They were much alike both,both were happily married and both had kid .BUT
One became a manager at Google and and second one started companies and sold for $ million to Google .
YOU winder how one became so succesfull and one did decent .
from where did second persone got his ideas and learnet it all. Well the secret is before going to sleep one used to netflix and chill and second listend to MY FIRST MILLION PODCAST .
A Poadcast where highly intelligent , smart , succesfull and entreprenures come and discuss ideas . and theire journey .
4. The pod for every entrepreneur! - Sam/Shaan, you guys rock! It’s been a long hunt to discover a quality podcast that is totally grounded and focused on the ‘real’ stuff that great entrepreneurs operationalize. Have been a listener for more than a year now, and it has been truly a revelation. Superb format, Keep at it!
Welcome to ET Startup School. A step-by-step guide to building your startup and helping it succeed. Host Suresh Venkat quizzes entrepreneurs to put together a 12-step program for beginners. From the basics of "What should I do with my idea?" to " How do I figure out Product-Market fit?" and expanding to " How do I prioritize spending?", ET Startup School gets you the answers from founders who have cracked it and lessons from the actions that failed. So, get your notepad out, it’s time for s...
release date: 2023-03-02 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
Capitalmind looks at stocks, bonds, funds and the macro to bring you their view on the Indian financial markets. We discuss all things related to investing at our focussed podcast that keeps it simple. For more, go to capitalmind.in and to invest with us, visit capitalmindwealth.com
release date: 2023-03-02 Comments:Business > Investing
1. Interview with Kunal - Really liked the interview with Kunal (Cred founder)
Thanks for those nuggets of wisdom, and those quirky data points.
I am one of the early users of CRED and I must say great product Kunal and I have ensure more people in my circle use this. Great questions Deepak. Always been a fan of your talks and blog posts. This too is of same quality. Good luck.
2. Corporate tax cuts - I’m an eager listener of whatever Deepak has to say! All the questions asked are very relevant and responses carry intelligent, thoughtful analysis which are extremely useful for full-time investors looking to stay updated with market developments and profit from them! I’d recommend them to every serious investor!
Guy Raz interviews the world’s best-known entrepreneurs to learn how they built their iconic brands. In each episode, founders reveal deep, intimate moments of doubt and failure, and share insights on their eventual success. How I Built This is a master-class on innovation, creativity, leadership and how to navigate challenges of all kinds. New episodes on Mondays and Thursdays for free. Listen 1-week early and to all episodes ad-free with Wondery+ or Amazon Music with a Prime membership or ...
release date: 2023-03-16
Conversations with the best investors and business leaders in the world. We explore their ideas, methods, and stories to help you better invest your time and money. Hear stock market and boardroom insights you can't find anywhere else. If you're a professional investor, CEO, entrepreneur, or business strategist, this is for you. Explore all our episodes and learn more at https://www.joincolossus.com
release date: 2023-02-28 Comments:Business > Investing
1. The best investing podcast! - I stumbled on to this podcast soon after it started. I was impressed with the level of questioning as well as the quality of guests answering. It’s gone from strength to strength. I am amazed by the willingness of guests to share...which makes it a great resource for learning. I recommend it to everyone in the investment industry, sometimes even to non-finance people.
Paisa Vaisa is India's leading podcast on personal finance with 1m+ downloads, 130+ hours of content and conversations, 150+ guests, and 300+ episodes. Since 2017, Paisa Vaisa has interviewed experts across the spectrum of personal finance covering diverse topics such as mutual funds, stocks, housing, loans, education, crypto, and much more. Listen in now to make smarter decisions with your money!
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Business > Investing
1. Very nice podcast.. episodes after getting too long. - Thanks a lot for a wonderful Indian podcast.. kudos.. binge heard all ur episodes during the lockdown and recommended to few friends and relatives as well.. just one complaint.. most episodes I think after - are - mins.. just too long to hold ones attention.. would highly appreciate if the future podcasts are split.. like the retirement special one. Thanks a lot and keep going.. all the best.
2. Congratulations!!! On winning “Best business podcast” - Hearty congratulations to you Anupam sir.,
Enjoy every episode. Unlike other hosts.... you talk less and allow the guest to talk more. Casual common man questions which we wish to ask. No wonder you won “Best Business Podcast”
Continue the service and educate us.
3. Simple and engaging - When I first heard of this podcast I just thought of it as just another show with usual gyaan on investments. But nevertheless I thought of trying out by listening to one of the podcasts. Something just clicked and since then I have been listening to different podcasts on this channel. The tone and the language of the show is so simple and very easy to relate to. It is like having a casual but meaningful chat with a friend of yours vs sitting in a classroom listening to all the intense gyaan from a PhD. It is very engaging, enjoyable and knowledgable at the same time. Thanks and good work Anupam.
4. Financial Gyan at its best - Anupam you are doing a gr job. Your content and ability to influence all levels is amazing... although working with a financial I creator this show has allowed me to question the new products and their age old techniques. Keep it up. Request you to do a show for NRI investors which I am certain form a huge part of your listeners since a lot of government related schemes / smallcase etc are not yet open to them. Wish you all the best !
Award-winning business advice from Silicon Valley and beyond. Iconic CEOs, from Nike to Netflix, Starbucks to Slack, share the strategies that helped them grow from startups into global brands — and to weather crisis when it strikes. Our two formats help tell the complete story of how a business grows, survives and thrives, and the mindsets of growth that keep leaders in the game. On each episode of our classic format, host Reid Hoffman — LinkedIn cofounder, Greylock partner and legendary ...
release date: 2023-03-07 Comments:Business > Management
1. Curated lessons with zero cost to consumers - There are so many lessons beautifully crafted and packed into each episode. Two things that stand out for me are how SIMPLE Reid and Bob make it for a listener to consume the content and the music by Ryan Holiday that makes each episode no less than an immersive storytelling experience! Really grateful to the team at MOS.
2. Outstanding - Great storytelling and editing. Solid guests. Tries to sneak in a few “classic” episodes which is a bit naughty but forgiven. Can be a little Valley centric but the q&a clearly shows significant global listenership. Would love to see some global episodes. Blitz scaling may not be right for all (or any) going forward but insights and value extends beyond title philosophy. Well worth your time. Listen with a pen and paper or pause to take notes.
3. The most valueable podcast - I have been listening to this podcast for quite some time now and i feel that Reid Hoffman needs to be commended for his absolutely amazing work of content. Many episodes give a deep insight into crucial parts of your business from culture, work ethic, funding to even a very smart episode of when and when not to blitzscale. Hats off to Reid Will keep looking forward for more of your content
4. Contest - Cultural drumbeat set by Jeff - ‘Compassion management’ - Greetings from an admirer from India Answer
Jeff took an apporach of ‘Compassion Management’ which later on became the cultural drumbeat at Linked In. He explains this magical compounding of a collaborative approach among individuals in an organisation where they take care of each other’s well being and reacts to problems while keeping themselves in each other’s shoes. He further compares an organisation to an ecosystem where there are diverse stakeholders and in order to generate maximum value for all, it becomes critical that everyday conversations at work, are oriented towards meeting the organisation’s objectives. Jeff made it possible by establishing values of empathy, compassion and mutual respect for one another. Love and respect to the entire team of Masters of scale Sahil Kukreja
5. Don’t do an MBA, listen to Masters of Scale instead - In my darkest and toughest moments as a startup entrepreneur Masters of Scale kept me going and kept me on the right side of the thinking process. I have heard every single episode atleast three times over and go back to them in moments when I need clarity. I haven’t done and MBA or a program in strategy, but I have heard Masters of Scale. Let fires burn, the star customer experience, Blitzscaling, moving fast and slowing down, zooming in and out - wisdom so difficult to find and shared so kindly. Thank you Reid. Owe you big time for bringing this to the world.
6. Reid Hoffman adventure - Reid is seasoned businessman who has perfected the art of listening & focusing only on the important aspects of entrepreneurs. Although some of the guest keeps going on & on...... abt there struggle, but Reid due to his tunnel vision like focus manages to get them to the point. Really a gem my advice is start from the first episode will make u pro
Ps Reid pls don’t put the same MasterCard ad in all ur episode tired of hearing there inclusive growth message
7. Source of my daily inspiration - If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you'll love every single episode of this podcast. The Topics are highly diverse, the guests bring very unique experiences and failures and thought process, and Reid and team puts a lots of efforts to make each and every single podcast interesting and engaging. As a year old, I feel the best way to gain experience is to learn from other's experiences and then take action. I've been able to do the same better, thanks to Masters of Scale!
8. Some of the best inspiration for entrepreneurs - There is great content, the most inspiring entrepreneurs and executives come on the podcast, the production quality and editing is amazing, and even the ads are well-made and have a story! The format of having a hypothesis in each episode is amazing. It builds that anticipation. The same is true with the side stories in episodes. Each episode has some great hooks such as: Brian Chesky on doing non-scalable things, Miriam Naficy's advise on raising money, insights on bulding a culture by Reed Hastings, Selina Tobaccowala on how and when it is okay to let some fires burn, Stewart Butterfield's story on the pivot that lead to Slack, Caterina Fake's view on what social really is, Howard Shultz's amazing story of involving parents of Starbucks partners, Sara Blakely's journey to the Oprah Winfrey show and beyond, Kevin Systrom's story of how Holga was the inspiration for Instagram, Daniel Ek proving the 'shortcuts to trust' hypothesis, Reid Hoffman's own story of making everyone a hero and many more. This podcast is a 'must listen' for every entrepreneur and anyone who wants to be one.
9. Reid is the best story teller I know - I love to listen Reid’s podcasts. He’s an extra ordinary ability and experience to make the listening a great experience. When an experienced and influential person like Reid interviews someone, we get the best out of it. Thanks for all episodes and waiting for amazing stories yet to be heard.
10. Most entertaining and inspiring - Hi Reid! I work out of a co-working space in Mumbai, India and I am one of the small lucky bunch of people in this busy city who have the luxury of ‘walking’ to work! Part of my routine, for the past few months, is catching half an episode of ‘Masters of Scale’ during this walk and the other half is covered on the way back. I’m addicted to it now and keep gushing about it to friends. The insights, the pearls of wisdom from the guests and you and above all the entertaining package that your team creates is mind-blowing. To keep a person hooked onto a non-visual content is very hard but you guys seem to have a talisman or something! Even the promotional content is amazing! Keep ‘em coming Sir! Godspeed!
11. THE ONLY REVIEW YOU NEED TO REID - ) I am constantly on the hunt for good podcasts. On some days, I listen to well over hours. The amount of content this podcast drops every second is insane. I even dedicated a separate notebook for podcasts and this one makes up half of it. ) I knew Reid Hoffman was a great entrepreneur, alright. But I would be lying if I said doesn't sound like a professional narrator who has decades of experience. The amount of effort the team puts into making every second of your time worthwhile is surreal. You can play any episode on random and I promise you won't be disappointed but in case you want a recommendation, start with the one where he interviews Eric Schmidt and bizarre bloodhounding conversations with Larry page or listen to Peter Theil- the man is a genius!
) You'll love the sponsors too. I am a student and I don't need most of them but darn, they are interesting too. Infact, I topped my class doing a research paper on one of their sponsors.
) You cannot learn this by reading non-fiction books too. Filtering information is too slow and the Masters of Scale team does most of the work for you-delivering the finest content in audiophile version.
) You're still not sold yet? I'll pull out the big guns then. He interviews WORLD LEADERS. Shark Daymond John, Arianna Huffington, Spotify's Daniel, Instagram's Kevin, Netflix's Reed, Facebook's Zuck. He got Zuckerberg to speak for an hour!! P.S: I wanted to help this podcast get as much attention as possible. I had even posted on Linkedin about this being one of the finest podcasts months ago. The only reason I posted it here too is that they have a review pledge where they aim for a mediocre reviews by the end of the month. So go ahead, listen to a few and write a review. The world needs to hear this!
12. Very well put together - I like the fact the show keeps the discussion so raw. It’s so great to hear that some of the thoughts or things these stalwarts go through are things we feel in daily lives. Suggested topic : so the show is startup centric which makes it primarily product centric. But there are lot of other people in the ecosystem which help them get here - their service providers - martketkng, finance , legal etc which see them through their journey here. It ll be interesting to get some insights on scaling up and roadmap for service based startups! A very neglected space to be in and very limited text.
13. Awesome....Reid, The Grand Master of Scale.. - @reidhoffman, I come to know about your podcast from my daughter and become great fan of @mastersofscale It helped me to scale my startup to new heights.
My daughter inspired by you joined Y combinator’s course.
Thanks Reid The Grand Master of Learning @ApplePodcasts
14. Fan forever! - Have been listening to the show since the beginning and just love it! The Brian Chesky one which started this all and the two back to back episodes with Barry Diller have been my favorites so far. Loved the recent episode on Spotify as well; especially the fact that they disrupted along with their mortal enemies (the music industry). Would have loved to hear more about the Spotify squad engineering model. Considering they were pioneers of that - maybe it deserves a separate episode just for that titled “SCALEd agile” :)
15. Inspirational and supportive - I came across this podcast when one of my friend shared it on LinkedIn. My first episode was Airbnb’s Brian on Handcrafted while walking to my office. When I heard about the star experience, I was almost in tears. I was looking for ideas for a new platform business and I think I found a way to make it happen now. I highly recommend this show to anyone who wants to know the ‘real’ story behind scaling big businesses. You will pick up great ideas and inspiration. Most importantly, you will feel that now ‘someone’s got my back’ when looking for ideas.
16. Master of Podcasts Period - Have you ever imagined that learning about successfully scaled companies can be fun & so much engaging to listen. This is what MOS provides you. Also Ried is absolutely witty in every episode & also share key things from founders’ interview who have scaled the company. I listen at X the speed & its my constant companion in my travel with public metro. The best part are its Music Scores & Disclaimers like to the Sixes & sharing siri based Titbits. Hats Off to Reid for helping future entrepreneurs like men scaling.
17. A must listen for everyone - The podcast is filled with learnings presented in simple language with great music and loads of examples and stories. Love everything about the podcast, starting from the topics, the music, short stories and examples, the delivery and specially the ways ads are presented.
18. I'm Hooked! - This is the only podcast I have ever listened to regularly. I'm an aspiring entrepreneur and love learning about businesses and how successful entrepreneurs think! Great insights. Also I'm a long distance runner. This is my go-to podcast when I run. Perfect combination of inspiration and actionable knowledge. Hope you increase the number of podcasts you publish every month!
19. Inspirational! - Every time I listen to the intro of this podcast I get goosebumps! These are some of the most successful entrepreneurs out there, and to hear about the insightful ways in which they built their businesses, is super fun to hear and learn. Big shout out to the team who does the voice effects, you’re never not funny :)
20. Most entertaining & informative biz podcast - It’s the most entertaining and informative business podcast series I have listened to in the last years. The choice of guests, Reid’s dramatic narration, the background score are all superb. The post production editor should be given a promotion and raise for making it so entertaining. Keep it coming.
21. Amazing insights from people you may never have a chance to come across - An amazing show with amazing insights. Besides scaling up businesses, the pod cast also throws light about the topics CEO’s / Founders has to deal with and their success stories, methods, road maps. I listen to each show more than once as the topics seek in deeper every time. Thank you for this show, please never stop.
22. A lot of amazing insights and a knowledge powerbank - What I love about this podcast is the diverse stuff you get to listen to and the take ways are fantastic. I enjoy how various people's views are presented and you get to see a complete picture. All the sound effects makes it even more interesting. I also love the uncut interviews. keep up the good work :)
23. Informative, Exciting and Motivating - I really love this podcast. Reid Hoffman does justice to his interviews, discussions. He makes the podcast intresting and I really appreciate the efforts they took for the background music. This podcast has helped me in understanding various problems entrepreneurs face at their early stages, their success series. keep up the podcast.
Hi, thanks for stopping by! My name is Shantanu and I am the founder of Bombay Shaving Company and Bombae. My company has scaled to 1500+ Cr value (if this metric means anything haha), but more importantly, is a loved personal care brand which has scaled to 50L households and 1L stores in 5 years. The BarberShop was started with a clear thesis - India needs to create approximately a million jobs a month, currently, we create almost two hundred thousand. Our ‘Funda’ is to simplify entrepre...
release date: 2023-02-13 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
Cold Call distills Harvard Business School's legendary case studies into podcast form. Hosted by Brian Kenny, the podcast airs every two weeks and features Harvard Business School faculty discussing cases they've written and the lessons they impart.
release date: 2023-02-14 Comments:Business > Management
The McKinsey Podcast, our new flagship podcast series, takes you inside our global firm, and features conversations with experts on issues that matter most in business and management. McKinsey & Company is a management-consulting firm that helps businesses, governments, and not-for-profit organizations realize their most important goals. Topics covered in this series include strategy, technology, leadership, marketing, operations, organization, and the role of business in society.
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Business > Management
The latest business and finance news from around the world from the BBC
release date: 2023-03-09
1. World Business Review- India’s Space Ambition - Found the report premeditated, prejudiced, patronising, derogatory and preconceived. Why else would it use a report on the number of people having toilet access and then link it to present day scenario asserting that nothing had changed when a large and huge majority has toilet access now? Why talk about the peanuts India gets as aid and ignore that it is a three trillion dollar economy now? The report just pedalled past negative notions about India and based its negative coverage on just two random interviews. All in all it was poor journalism from BBC. Anil Shukla.
We talk with McKinsey partners and corporate executives on the challenges they face creating lasting strategies in a fast-changing world. We also examine the different ways these executives approach these challenges and the new and innovative ways they think of creating a vision for their enterprises.
release date: 2023-03-02 Comments:Business > Management
You spend a quarter of your life at work. You should enjoy it! Organizational psychologist Adam Grant takes you inside the minds of some of the world’s most unusual professionals to discover the keys to a better work life. From learning how to love your rivals to harnessing the power of frustration, one thing’s for sure: You’ll never see your job the same way again. Produced in partnership with Transmitter Media.
release date: 2023-03-07 Comments:Business > Management
From the creator of How I Built This, host Guy Raz invites you to listen in as he talks to leadership experts and the visionary leaders of some of the world's biggest brands. Along the way, you'll hear accounts of crisis, failure, turnaround, and triumph, as the leaders reveal their secrets on their way to the top. These are stories that didn't make it into their company bios, and valuable lessons for anyone trying to make it in business.
release date: 2023-03-08 Comments:Business > Careers
Bloomberg's Joe Weisenthal and Tracy Alloway analyze the weird patterns, the complex issues and the newest market crazes. Join the conversation every Monday and Thursday for interviews with the most interesting minds in finance, economics and markets.
release date: 2023-03-06 Comments:Business > Investing
Learn from history's greatest entrepreneurs. Every week I read a biography of an entrepreneur and find ideas you can use in your work. This quote explains why: "There are thousands of years of history in which lots and lots of very smart people worked very hard and ran all types of experiments on how to create new businesses, invent new technology, new ways to manage etc. They ran these experiments throughout their entire lives. At some point, somebody put these lessons down in a book. For very ...
release date: 2023-02-27 Comments:Business > Entrepreneurship
In each episode of "Exchanges at Goldman Sachs," people from the firm share their insights on developments shaping industries, markets and the global economy.
release date: 2023-03-03
Wish I Knew is about the revelatory, life-changing aha moments that founders, CEOs and leaders discover along their business journeys and why taking risks leads to growth. Presented by Bessemer Venture Partners. The entire Season 1 of Wish I Knew is out and Season 2 drops April 2023.
release date: 2022-12-19
The daily drama of money and work from the BBC.
release date: 2023-03-17
Greymatter offers perspectives and stories from some of the world’s top technology entrepreneurs and business leaders. The featured company builders share personal and insightful lessons while shedding light on common, relatable challenges in the entrepreneurial journey. Greymatter is produced by Greylock Partners.
release date: 2023-02-28