En usannsynlig podkast om strikking av Silje og Birthe.
Hi, my name is SASKIA. I’ve got over a decade of experience in running a small business in the needle craft industry. Selling, pattern and product design, teaching and running a needle craft school. As a small business owner you’re in charge of EVERYTHING branding, marketing, selling, promoting and cleaning the loo. I’m educated in marketing and photography and learned to do everything else ON THE JOB.I’m obsessed with the healing magic of crafting and the power of community.And I’m de...
1. A smaller life, Wolwinkel en Nutiden - Hoi , ik luister graag naar je podcast, ik hoorde dat er binnenkort geen wolwinkel meer is in Rotterdam. In Dordrecht zit een fijne nieuwe wolwinkel met prachtig garen. Rebel with a twist.
Zou je ook een aflevering kunnen maken over nutiden , een Zweedse spinbedrijf die maar één maal per maand of twee maanden verkoopt. En ook de YouTube podcast Miss Evil Knits is een interessante podcast. Ben benieuwd, verder sluit je podcast aan bij mijn ideeën. Bedankt
2. Ik word hier zo blij van! - Een van mijn favoriete podcasts! Wil je geïnspireerd worden om conscious bezig zijn met je 'crafts', dan is deze podcast een grote inspiratiebron. Ook als je hier net als ik al langer mee bezig bent dan is er van Saskia en de mensen die zij in de podcasts spreekt nog zoveel te leren! Ik word er telkens blij van, raak enorm geïnspireerd en heerlijk om te horen dat er meer mensen zijn die net als ik dit onderwerp na aan het hart ligt. Luisteren dus ;)
3. Like a conversation with friends - Listened to both episodes with Linda and really enjoyed it. It honestly was as if I was talking/listening to friends and I found the whole experience super enjoyable, relaxing and inspiring. Perfect company during a walk and very much looking forward to the next episodes! Note: not only interesting for knitters and crocheters bur for everyone wishing/living a conscious lifestyle!
4. Love it! Must listen for conscious knitters! - I really loved it! Saskia is a very inspiring person with a nice, energetic voice... and that’s important for a podcast . She makes me think about the choices I make in my live, in my work and in my knitting. Just as knitting is to relax&reload, so is listing to a smaller life.
5. Back to basics - We’ve all been there... I need this stuff really bad so I can make that thing I need now! Then we buy the stuff, but lack the time for actually making the thing. The stuff then becomes a sore spot... something to always remember you to make a thing. That thing. You really needed that! But now.. things are different, you don’t need that thing anymore, you still however, own the stuff... Saskia will help you make better choices regarding the getting of new stuff (aka that same rabbit hole) or... repurposing that stuff that’s been sitting there. No more new sore spots! Yay! Also; old sore spots will go away! Yay more! Listen to this, it WILL help!
6. Living the 'good' life - Well, ain't that a great start of considering your own smaller life? Saskia is a lovely story teller giving you a candid insight on how and why she's aiming for her own smaller life. Driven by recognizable issues we all have to deal with in daily life. As with any podcast: she's there when you need her. Just listen in while you fold your laundry or clean up the mess of that camping weekend in the woods. Easy as that. Along with it comes her advice, ways to focus, means to relax as well as the input of more entrepreneurs around the world. If you're into knitting, yarn or crochet, if you're curious to know more about buying less and buying better goods, then lent this podcast your ears.
A recommendation show for creatives.
Gayle and Sharlene talk about what they are wearing, what they are stalking, and of course, what they are knitting. Grab your knitting needles, your favorite yarn--or your favorite craft--and come knit with us! We are on Ravelry as gayleywayley and knitterninjashar. Show notes at http://yarniacs.blogspot.com/
On Seamwork Radio, we share practical ideas for building a creative process, so you can sew with intention and joy.
De Een Mooi Gebaar Podcast gaat over de passie voor haken én het leven en wordt gehost door Iris van Meer.
Creative inspiration and advice to help you stop procrastinating and start making stuff. Any kind of stuff. Hosted by best-selling author Danny Gregory. Brought to you by Sketchbook Skool.
In meinem Podcast spreche mit meinen wechselnden Gästen übers Nähen, Stricken und was uns sonst noch so einfällt. Dabei philosophieren wir jeden Monat über ein spezielles Thema und tauschen uns über aktuelle Projekte, Planungen und Neuzuänge aus. Viel Spaß beim Hören! Eure Claudia Ihr findet mich unter dreissiggrad-handmade.de im Web oder auf Instagram unter https://www.instagram.com/dreissiggrad_handmade/
Join Elle and Hazel for a wine (or a tea!) as they talk all things sewing, fashion and fabric!
A podcast-and-zine project that explores how working with textiles makes us more human
Wir von Festool entwickeln und produzieren hochwertige Elektrowerkzeuge und das schon seit 1925. In unserem Podcast möchten wir dir tiefe Einblicke in unsere Festool Welt geben. Freue dich auf spannende Themen, Tipps & Tricks und Neuigkeiten, die es nur hier im Podcast zu Hören gibt. Impressum: www.festool.de/rechtliches/impressum
A PenBoyRoy Podcast on fountain pen related topics. Got good words? Wanna share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Podcast website: https://penboyroy.podbean.com
The podcast for all things crochet from the people behind Crochet.com. There will be interviews, helpful information about crochet, talk about yarn, patterns, design, techniques- all that and more! Will there be crochet shenanigans, tune it to find out. Keep crocheting and we will too, because WeCrochet.
Ein Podcast übers Stricken, Nähen und sonstige Frickeleien. Dazu gibt es die neuesten Neuigkeiten aus der DIY-Welt, Interviews mit Designerinnen, Bloggern und anderen kreativen Menschen und ab und zu auch Berichte von Events. Der Frickelcast ist eine Gemeinschaftsproduktion der beiden Bloggerinnen Frau Feierabendfrickeleien und Frau Jetztkochtsieauchnoch.
Who are we and why are we podcasting? We are Kelly and Marsha. We came at yarn and fiber from different directions, but we both love it. Marsha is an accomplished knitter, learning to dye yarn. Kelly is a spinner who knits and weaves. Fiber is one of the many interests we share after over 30 years of friendship.
VeryPink Knits, the companion podcast to the VeryPink Knits YouTube channel, focused on answering your knitting questions. With Staci Perry and Casey Bernard.
In a world where a camera is always within reach and creative options are abundant, “Your Way” is the memory-keeping approach that fills you up and fits your life right now. This free, scrapbooking-focused show celebrates the breadth of ways to be a memory keeper today. Scrapbook Your Way is hosted by Jennifer Wilson, owner of Simple Scrapper and author of The New Rules of Scrapbooking.
Three sewists from different backgrounds discuss sewing trends, new releases, techniques, patterns... anything sewing-related is fair game! Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
The official podcast of Black Women Stitch, the sewing group where Black lives matter. Stitch Please centers Black women, girls, and femmes in sewing. Weekly discussions, interviews, tips, and techniques celebrate and contextualize Black creativity.
1. Thoughtful and enlightening - Lisa Woolfork a.k.a. @blackwomenstitch is a thoughtful, interesting podcast host, and the conversations are super interesting. I wish I had found it sooner! Also, as a fellow English major (and total language nerd), I do appreciate a good punny title, and “Stitch, Please!” is one of the funniest out there. If you are looking for some insight into what black people experience inside the sewingcomunity , or if you are hoping to find some interesting makers to follow, this podcast has you covered!
The artists and artisans of the fiber world come to you in The Long Thread Podcast. Each episode features interviews with your favorite spinners, weavers, needleworkers, and fiber artists from across the globe. Get the inspiration, practical advice, and personal stories of experts as we follow the long thread.
Welcome to Little Cabin Knits. A podcast that explores knitting and crafting in my little cabin in the wilds of Alaska. Episodes include: spotlight, Raise a Cuppa, On the Shelf, On the Couch, Personal Skill Set, and A Time For Hygge. You may find me on Ravelry as andersmillknits, with groups on Ravelry as Betweenknitsandpurls and on Instagram as andersmillknits, and betweenknitsandpurls. My website of www.betweenknitsandpurls.com has the complete episode show notes, prompts, mental health topics...
Keep Calm and Carry Yarn is a podcast in equal parts measure about knitting, crochet, and the mother-daughter bond between its co-hosts, Vivian and Alyson. Join us for our twice monthly chat as we talk about our latest projects and yarn obsessions, advice from a long-time fiber fanatic to a beginner, living in Edinburgh, Scotland (Alyson) versus Virginia, USA (Vivian), fangirling over TV shows we love, and other everyday pursuits.
Sew organised style- listen to people just like you. We'll cover sewing, style and interview people who are the backbone of our sewing community and provide you with reputable organisations you can go to for help when you need it. Go to our website: https://seworganisedstylepodcast.com/ There will be evolving playlist series as we find experts with gems of information and resources to keep you creative. Don't keep our podcast channel a secret. Tell your friends and rate us on Itunes.
Welcome to the Mostly Knitting Podcast. A monthly, free audio podcast, coming to you from Norway with Ingvild and Vibeke. We speak about knitting and creativity. Mostly knitting, but also some other crafty things. Sometimes we have guests from around the world.
Patchwork en Quilting rocks! Hier bespreek ik van alles op het gebied van patchwork en quilten in Nederland. En over mijn leven als quilt ondernemer. Ik ben je host, Agnes Mijnhout, van Minewood Quilting.
Find camaraderie and understanding as Knit Picks employees confess to their own knitting triumphs and complete blunders. Does any of this sound familiar? If so, tune in weekly for the further adventures of the gang at Knit Picks and any other knitters we can round up.
Knitters (and crafters) unite! Come join us weekly for a conversation about knitting, crochet, and yarn crafts all around. With a touch of comedy and sass, we talk about projects, pitfalls, and pointers about the fiber arts. Find more content on our Patreon or on pardonmystash.com
Leef op het ritme van je haak- en breinaalden! In de zoektocht naar een trager en duurzamer leven kruisten haaknaalden en kilometers draad mijn pad. Deze podcast is een roadmap naar een duurzaam, vrolijk en gelukkig bestaan!
Cast On began on Monday, 31 October, 2005, founded on nothing more than the desire to talk about knitting to people who get it. All the other stuff, about how memories, thoughts, hopes and dreams are knit into the fabric we create, and so become part of the fabric of our lives; about how life and knitting intertwine, and how sometimes you simply cannot tell where one part leaves off the other begins; about how the only thing wrong with the world today is that there is not enough knitting in it, ...
Tips, tricks and expert interviews to share everything you need to know to have fun making your own fabulous clothes
Join the Women Create team on our podcast series The WORLD OF WOMEN CREATE. Inspired by the WOMEN CREATE magazines and community, the women featured in these intimate conversations are artists and makers, entrepreneurs, foodies and creators of the unusual and the exceptional. Their personal stories are filled with triumphs, perseverance, inspiration and a love of and commitment to the spirit of creativity. We invite you to join us to get to know these very special women — fellow creators, kind...
UK based woodworking maker podcast by Matthew Smith (Badger Workshop) and Keith Brown (Rag 'n' Bone Brown)
A podcast celebrating creative crafts and inspiring makers.
Three sewists from different backgrounds — fashion, indie sewing and theater — discuss sewing topics and chat with big names from the sewing world. Join Meg Healy, Amanda Carestio and Kate Zaynard as they share their collective knowledge, insight and inspiration, connecting the sewing community and keeping listeners up-to-date on news and trends of sewing and fashion.
Pomcast is Pom Pom's knitty and witty podcast, now twice monthly! Lydia and Sophie talk to all sorts of interesting fibre folk, as well as indulging in knit-chat and plenty of giggles. Remember you can keep in touch with us and other Pomcast listeners via our Ravelry forum, and you can send us your musings via email at email@example.com. To be kept informed with all the latest updates, delightful titbits, and treats, we recommend signing up to our weekly newsletter! pompommag.com Hoste...
DER inspirierende Podcast zum Stricken, bei dem auch gehäkelt und gesponnen wird. Vielleicht auch gefärbt. Oder mal gewebt? Jedenfalls probier ich immer mal was Neues aus. Mit Caia Gossens vom Lanaphilia Wollshop Ich freu mich auf Euch!
Grab your tea and knitting and settle in with Sarah and Katie as we talk about the awesomeness of working with yarn. We’re Canadian urban prairie girls, sisters, sci-fi and fantasy fans, and can seriously talk about knitting all the time.
Chats about pottery with an environmental focus. Tune in for hints, tips, and discussion of issues in the handmade pottery industry today. Oxford Clay makes eco-conscious pottery and resources for Potters seeking a more eco-friendly pottery practice. Oxford Clay website: www.oxfordclay.co.uk
Talking about ROBLOX period
Welcome to the Why I Knit podcast! My name is Dr Mia Hobbs and I am a Clinical Psychologist who is passionate about the mental health benefits of knitting. Each episode of the podcast I interview a different knitter about why they knit and the (k)nitty gritty of how it impacts their mental wellbeing. I have an inspiring and diverse range of knitters lined up who have generously shared their stories with me. You can follow me on Instagram @knittingistherapeutic and get more information on the ...
Het Container Paleis is een podcast waarin hobby klusser George-Paul Henneberke leert hoe je een zeecontainer moet ombouwen tot woning en dit hele proces van A tot Z vastlegt en deelt. Het Container Paleis wordt mede mogelijk gemaakt door Bolk Transport en Milwaukee Tools.
A podcast about knitting, crocheting, sewing, and other fiber arts. Hosted by Greg Cohoon (KnittingDaddy on Ravelry) and Pam Maher (pammaher on Ravelry). Follow along as we talk about our knitting and explore books written by popular knitting authors.
Techniques, skillbuilding, pattern discussion, interviews with makers we adore, our favorite tools... and the knitting advice column you've been waiting for!
The Get Knit Done podcast is a podcast for new and experienced knitters who want to get more from their knitting! The podcast will share knitting techniques and how-tos, host guests from around the knitting community and share knitting patterns and inspiration so that you can Get Knit Done!
“Actualidad del tatuaje en España” con José Perro y Mauricio Noguera
A podcast with two quilting friends talking about all things quilting and a few things inappropriate.
Join Magical Maker Katie Rempe and Maker of Magic James Divine every week as they knit together the symbiotic relationship between crafting and The Craft! Check out full video episodes of Knit A Spell on the Light From Lantern YouTube Channel.
Hello and welcome to Leathertainment podcast with Tanner Leatherstein! Come and join in on the conversation as we talk about leather, the leather industry, fashion industry, etc. Anything leather, we'll talk about it with industry experts, craftsman and enthusiast users! Tune in every Monday for a brand-new leathertainment podcast episode!
Im Wollkanal erzählen Frieda und Laura was sie grade Stricken, Spinnen, Weben, Nähen oder anderweitig handarbeiten, welche neuen handarbeitigen Errungenschaften sie haben und wofür sie sich grade begeistern.
Join host Allison Korleski as she brings you stories from all corners of the yarniverse. From Victorian murder mysteries to the trenches of the Western Front, from deadly dyes to futuristic fabric, each episode explores the connections between fiber, history, and humanity.