आज़ादी और बँटवारे के 75 साल, दोनों देशों ने बहुत कुछ झेला. साझा इतिहास के बावजूद जिसकी ज़्यादा ज़रूरत है वही सबसे कम है आपसी संवाद. सीमा पार दो नामी-गिरामी शख़्सियतों के अनुभव.
release date: 2022-08-19
The Musafir Stories is an audio podcast that documents Indian travel tales. Each episode, we share the journey of travelers in their own words and relive their experience with you, our listeners. The sole aim of our podcast is to share the rich experiences of traveling in India and inspire listeners to take the leap of faith, grab those backpacks and set out to explore the beautiful and exotic country, India!
release date: 2023-02-15
1. Thanks - Dear Saif and Faiza Thanks for making my days great. I got into habit of listening to podcasts just a month back n when I was browsing your podcast just came across n being a travel lover though not explored that well but listening to Thrishhur podcast I really got into it. My thoughts manifested so beautifully n it’s been like a surreal experience. I enjoy this virtual tour and since then till today which is almost a good days not a single day missed your episode’s. It’s now become a daily ritual and I make time to listen to your podcasts and that I called my ME time. DND to entire world
I listened to
Varakala Munnar Pollachi
Coamandel coast Mangalore Goa islands Mumbai Varanasi Pune
Bangalore and now listening to Darjeeling I found bliss in musafir stories Trust me the travel madness in me is getting developed n soon I wish to be in your show sharing one of my travel experiences too Thanks for inspiring God bless
2. Best Indian Travel podcast - I started listening to this podcast from the second lockdown. Has been a great companion for my cycling. Huge shout out to Saif and Faiza for asking the right questions, bringing in great travellers and creating great content. The search for great Indian travel destinations ends here. Wishing you guys good luck on many more episodes.
3. Very informative and insightful podcast - Very good show. Gives you so much information about every place they talk about. Especially love their subtle editing to include church bell / temple bell sounds when the guest is explaining about temples and churches. You can literally envision yourself in those places during the show. Excellent choice.
4. Wonderful podcast, promoting tourism in India - It's a wonderful initiative by Saif and Faiza. If you are going on a trip to anywhere in India, you must look at this podcast and look whether the place has been covered by this podcast. If yes, you would hardly need any other resource to learn and plan about that destination. Ih have a suggestion however. Most of the time the interviewee's voice is not christle clear, sometimes echoing too much and very blunt at times. Please look into it.
5. Travel in India: A pioneering podcast - The Musafir Stories is a series of conversations with travellers on their ordinary and unique stories. The quality of the content varies dramatically depending on the traveller featured in the episode. In totality, though, this is essential listening if you’re interested in traveling in the country. The hosts are very enthusiastic and seem to research their episodes well, so there’s a coherent conversation throughout. They do sometimes get a little long winded and wordy and could do with better scripts and editing, but for the breadth of the content they cover I’m not complaining.
6. Must listen for traveller's - This is an amazing podcast channel for all travellers. Diwali spl episode on Ayodhya was very interesting and I think everyone should know about this. Every traveller has their unique way of loving a place and I love listening the stories from every individual. Keep doing the great work Saif and Faiza!
7. Makes me want to travel - Wonderful podcast. It’s great to listen to travel destinations in India. I personally love travelling within the country. With India being one of most diversified countries in the world there is so much to explore. And it’s lovely the way each podcast has been recorded, with details, pointers and interesting historical stories about each place which we wouldn’t have know otherwise. My personal favourite being the old Bengaluru one. Have recently started following your Instagram page great pictures to look out there.
8. Get's me packing my bags! - This is my all time favourite travel podcast. Makes me feel like packing up my bags and run to the destinations they cover on the podcast. Saif and Faiza do an excellent job in asking the right questions to the guests and virtually take you on a tour of various destinations. Love it and always on lookout for more from The Musafir Stories.
9. Informative Indian travel podcast - I have been listening to your podcast for about a few weeks now and listened to quite a few episodes. I found them informative and educative for a travel lover like me. I listen to them on my commute to work and back.. your travel stories make the Bangalore traffic a little less painful . You guys are doing a great job and keep up the good work.. looking forward to more exciting & informative travel stories.
10. Perfect & useful podcast for all travellers - This podcast is so informative and useful for all travellers. I love travelling but lately due to time and other constraints I don't get to travel much but after listening to these podcasts where individuals speak out their travel experience in their own words, makes me so want to travel. Their stories are so educating and interesting. Keep up the good work
11. Super show, very lively and useful podcast - I have always wanted to travel around the world, specially explore my own country India which offers different places, cultures and scenic views. This podcast is perfect for all types of travellers as it educates travellers in depth and detail about a place and what it has to offer be it good or bad. There is so much of practical information and useful tips that I am sure even a seasoned traveller would be benefitted from this. All the best & keep up the good work guys. Let the stories keep coming!!!
12. Inspires wanderlust - As aptly said by the hosts in their opening act you get to relive the experiences of the guests and that I think is the best thing about this podcast. Their joy & passion is palpable & listening to them relive their stories is so much better than picking up a lonely planet guide. The enthusiasm of the host is infectious, as is their opening track.
Simply put The Musafir Stories inspires wanderlust.
13. Makes me want to travel more! - A very informative podcast which includes not just the important few cents on the location but also the experience that comes with it. The two things i like about the episodes so far are that the people talking about their stories are not just ordinary travellers, these are seasoned travelling hobbyists with their own blogs, so you not only get their story on point but also the go-to spots and things-to-do, and the interaction is pro-active - engaging travellers to share a bit more for other travellers to benefit from. Good job by both the hosts! Looking forward to more great episodes!
A weekly one-hour conversation with guest experts and callers about travel, cultures, people, and the things we find around the world that give life its extra sparkle. Rick Steves is America's leading authority on travel to Europe and beyond. Host and writer of over a hundred public television travel shows and author of 30 best-selling guidebooks, Rick now brings his passion for exploring and understanding our world to public radio. Related travel information and message boards on www.ricksteves...
release date: 2023-02-24
There’s no other country quite like Australia. ‘Trabaho, Visa, atbp.’ is an invaluable resource for expert advice and information that have to do with migration, job and visa opportunities, workers’ rights, and other issues related to moving to and working in Australia. - Walang ibang bansang kagaya ng Australia. Tatalakayin sa ‘Trabaho, Visa, atbp.’ ang mga impormasyon ukol sa Australian migration, mga oportunidad pagdating sa trabaho at visa, mga karapatan ng mga manggagawa, at iba...
release date: 2023-03-02
Everything you want to know about France and more… in a free podcast. Janine Marsh, Editor of The Good Life France, award-winning travel writer and author of best-selling memoirs about life in France with her unruly chickens, dogs, cats, ducks and geese, quirky neighbours and the joys of renovation, and Olivier Jauffrit, the vintage French music expert at Radio Paris Chanson – have teamed up to make a podcast!
release date: 2023-02-20
✈️ The Zero To Travel Podcast has been downloaded 10+ million times and named a ”Best Travel Podcast” by The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure, The Telegraph, and Forbes. Subscribe now and get everything you need to travel the world, on your terms, no matter what your situation or experience. Welcome to our amazing global listening community! ABOUT THE SHOW 👇 Do you want to fill your life with more travel than you ever thought possible? Whether you‘re a travel newbie dying to ...
release date: 2023-03-09
Rolf Potts veers off-topic in this unique series of conversations with experts, public figures, and intriguing people.
release date: 2023-03-06
Independent filmmaker Chris Broad brings you his multi-award winning YouTube channel Abroad In Japan in podcast form. Aided by broadcaster Pete Donaldson, they bring you a taste of life in the most unique country in the world, from great cuisine to capsule hotels, current events and tips on how to spend your time there. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-05
Travel is indeed one of the things that help us celebrate life. And 2020 has made us realise that more than anything else. With Travel. Explore. Celebrate Life., let's go on a journey around India and the world and talk about culture, history, experiences, food, and more. Your co-hosts Neil Patil and Sunila Patil along with special guests every episode, discuss where to go, what to eat, where to stay, what to pack, what to explore, and much much more. So hop on, chalo bag bharo nikal pado!
release date: 2023-02-25
Welcome to the Bird Podcast — hosted by Shoba Narayan. This podcast will focus largely on birds, specifically on Indian birds with occasional global forays. India is home to some 1200 bird species, amongst the highest in the world. This podcast showcases and highlights our feathered friends We will talk to naturalists and birders about common and special birds such as the Greater Coucal, Himalayan Quail, Nilgiri Flycatcher, the Malabar Trogon, the Great Indian Bustard, and other amazing sp...
release date: 2023-01-21
Become a smart traveler in five minutes. Every Monday join Neil Patil and hear about different travel tips and secrets to unlock your full travel Ninja potential.
release date: 2023-01-24
Each week the BBC Earth podcast brings you entertainment, humour, an abundance of amazing animal stories and unbelievable unheard sounds. Explore the world of animals with superpowers, deep dive into death, hear from heroes passionately protecting the planet and get expert insights into corners of the natural world you’ve never explored before. Hosted by zoologists Rutendo Shackleton and Sebastian Echeverri, each episode features special guests including the world’s most respected scientists...
release date: 2022-12-19
Escape Routes with Condé Nast Traveller is our new podcast showcasing the magazine's most transportative travel storytelling. Let us take you to some of our favourite places, if only in your imagination, with the soul-lifting memoirs and daydream-worthy destinations of our most-loved travel stories, read aloud by the writers who penned them.
release date: 2023-02-07
Travel, at its best, changes the way we see the world. Join us each week as we dig into stories from people who took a trip—and came home transformed. Travel Tales by AFAR is your ticket to the world, no passport required. Find more inspiration at afar.com/traveltales.
release date: 2023-01-05
Why and how people live in earth's most isolated and extreme settlements. Season 2 starts in late September 2019. A Wendover Productions podcast: http://WendoverProductions.com
release date: 2020-01-01
Discover what everyday life in Japan is REALLY like! Weekly podcast episodes with half-Japanese/half-American Burke (20 years in Japan), Ben from England (15 years in Japan), and Matt from Australia (18 years in Japan). All three of them are based in Hokkaido, which is Japan's #1 domestic travel destination! These guys and their guests share their experiences with dating, marriage, working at Japanese companies, teaching at all education levels, traditions, martial arts, the struggles of life he...
release date: 2023-02-20
The Big Travel Podcast: Exploring Life-Stories Through Travel. Taking you on a journey of discovery, with a wonderfully diverse selection of characters, The Big Travel Podcast explores life-stories in travel; from childhoods with little money but a spirit for exploration to fabulous tales of exotic climes and incredible adventures. Celebrities, authors, sports people, politicians, famous faces from TV, radio, music, stage and screen, SAS soldiers, adventurers and ordinary people taking extraordi...
release date: 2022-12-15
If you're interested in property in the Paris region, this podcast is made for you.
release date: 2021-06-18
One of your favorite series from CNN is now available in your favorite podcast app. Join world-renowned chef, bestselling author and Emmy winner Anthony Bourdain to discover Parts Unknown: little-known destinations and diverse cultures that make our global community more connected. Start from the beginning in Myanmar, and listen through the series conclusion on the Lower East Side in New York City. New episodes drop each week.
release date: 2022-09-19
Political analyst Ambika Vishwanath and corporate executive Hoshner Reporter quit their day jobs in 2015 and set out on a journey to explore India. Now that has grown into a lifestyle of travel of our vast, and diverse country. In their show ‘The ReDiscovery Podcast’ from February 28th 2017, every episode features them looking back on the highlights of their travel of over 15000 kilometres, 13 states, and everything in between.
release date: 2018-12-02
In addition to being the host of public television and radio travel programs and the author of over 50 travel books, Rick Steves is an active and charismatic lecturer. In Rick Steves Travel Talks you'll join Rick and his travel experts as they speak on topics ranging from European Travel Skills to Travel as a Political Act.
release date: 2018-09-28
探索冷門路線、人文史地與國際議題的PODCAST節目 新單集台灣時間每週五上架 主廚與各路好手來賓輪流上菜，滿足您的旅行味蕾 每集都有獨家精緻地圖，給您聽覺視覺雙重享受 大量圖文補充於臉書、IG及官網分享 Facebook https://facebook.com/travel.wok Instagram https://instagram.com/travel.wok 意見回饋 https://forms.gle/4v9Xc5PJz4geQp7K7 寫信給主廚 firstname.lastname@example.org 旅行熱炒店官網 https://ltsoj.com...
release date: 2023-02-17
release date: 2023-02-26
Rick Steves Spain & Portugal Audio Tours provide humorous and insightful commentary on the art and history of many of Spain & Portugal's most notable historic sites. Each tour includes a PDF companion map, downloadable at https://www.ricksteves.com/audiotours. Subscribe to get them all! Excerpted from the Rick Steves Spain and Portugal guidebooks. All rights reserved. You'll find related travel information for these destinations at https://www.ricksteves.com.
release date: 2020-03-01
Far Flung with Saleem Reshamwala is a journey across the globe in search of the world's most surprising and imaginative ideas. It's not a travel show, exactly. It's a deep dive into the ideas that shape a particular spot on the map, brought to you by local journalists and creators. Weave through the streets of Bangkok with a motorcycle midwife. Time-travel with dinosaurs behind a hardware store in New Jersey. Meet a guy who dresses up as a luchador to protect citizens from traffic in Mexico City...
release date: 2023-02-08
Everything you ever wanted to know about life in Spain, from a longtime expat and travel writer in Madrid and Barcelona.
release date: 2023-02-17
Vous pensez bien connaitre Paris ? Son architecture, ses monuments, ses quartiers et ses lieux de vie ? On prend le pari de vous surprendre en 30 secondes par jour !
release date: 2018-12-30
پادکست رادیو ماجرا روایت تجربههای خاص سفر جهانگردها و ایرانگردهایی است که داستانهایی جذاب از جسارت، ماجراجوی، کشف ناشناختهها و سفر به سرزمینهایی است که یا تا به حال آنها را نشنیدهایم یا مروری بر این روایتها و داستانها میتواند جرقهای باشد برای دوباره کشف کردن ...
release date: 2023-01-29
Travel stories that have impacted the lives and careers of artists, entertainers, athletes, entrepreneurs, CEO’s and travel experts. Hosted by Mike Schibel, Founder of Travel With Meaning.
release date: 2023-02-28
Since 2005 Amateur Traveler has been talking about a different destination every week. It covers destinations all of the world with an emphasis on culturally rich travel. Learn more about your world. Amateur Traveler won its creator Chris Christensen a Travel+Leisure award as the "best independent travel journalist".
release date: 2023-03-04
"Le Vert à Moitié Plein" est le podcast sur le tourisme durable qui vous emmène à la rencontre de voyageurs, d'explorateurs et de professionnels engagés. Un vendredi sur deux, retrouvez l'interview d'une personnalité qui nous inspire. Actualités, débats, jeux, conseils & astuces... Ensemble, nous trouverons les pistes d'un tourisme plus durable 🌿
release date: 2023-03-03
Turkish Odyssey focuses primarily on travel destinations and the best places to visit in Istanbul, Cappadocia and Turkey. From cultural to practical information with a focus on food. Serif Yenen is a lecturer guide, international speaker, part-time university instructor and author of many guidebooks. Serif is a Smithsonian lecturer. He guided Pope Benedict XVI and Oprah Winfrey. Serif’s videos are on his YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/serifyenen Most of his publications: http:...
release date: 2022-02-10
Postcards from Nowhere is a travel podcast that takes you on journeys exploring culture, history, food and people in the form of stories. With over a decade of travel stories in his kitty, Utsav Mamoria narrates the stories of the strange, obscure and fascinating things about the world, often interspersed with practical tips and deep realizations, which would shape the way you travel. Tune in to the new episode every Thursday.
release date: 2023-03-08
1. Very informative travel podcast - Love that this podcast has everything for everyone! The vastness of topics and deep dive into each topic with information on culture and the little tips and tricks in between all make up for a great listening session. My favourite is the one on solo travel it’s definitely an eye opener for the ones who fall for soloyolo travel fad!
2. Postcards from Nowhere - One of the few best podcasts I have listened to. The presenter is awesome. He gives the facts which a common person would like to listen to. Also he is super sensitive to minute things and that makes the episode interesting. Looking forward to more! A suggestion - if the speaker could lessen the speed of his speech by a small bit.
3. Absolutely recommend this one - I am not a podcast listener but this one was recommended by a friend who insisted I give it a shot. Episode -Jivisha is what converted me into a follower. The length and format of this podcast suits me and is to my liking as it becomes my escape every week Into another world that gives me a few minutes of peace and also reminds me why I love travel. I had never given slow travel much thought but this podcast makes me realise how I relate to this and is pushing me to experience it myself.
I will take it on myself to now recommend this to others as it makes me look forward to Thursdays.
4. A great listen, highly interesting!!! - Wonderful content and quite relatable for everyone! Who would have known that there are stories hidden around every nook and corner that we see everyday. The length of the podcast is great for someone like me and now I am curious for more. Eagerly waiting for the next episode!
The Egypt Travel Podcast shares with you everything you need to know - and plenty you didn't even know you needed to know - about travel to and around Egypt as a tourist. This podcast tells you what no one else will tell you about travel to Egypt and complements the trusted Information, insights, tips, recommendations, reviews, & expert advice shared on http://www.EgyptTravelBlog.com.
release date: 2022-06-06
Gone To Timbuktu, hosted by author and journalist Sophy Roberts, explores the art of travel with writers, poets, photographers and filmmakers. Conversations range from physical journeys to inner landscapes, creative influences to new ideas.
release date: 2023-02-16
Top #1 Telugu Travel Podcast... Stories I love, Stories I live, Stories I create. Most ancient and favourite activity of humankind is sharing stories. I'm glad I'm here to share a few of them with you. Thank you so much for coming here and bring a smile on my face. You are the best. . . . Wanna become a podcaster? Want to learn how to launch your podcast? Click the link below: https://linktr.ee/samvedh . . Instagram: @travelwithsamvedh Website: https://www.samvedhsagas.com Support this po...
release date: 2022-11-05
Welcome to an audio adventure unlike anything you've ever heard. I’m Jason Moore, host of the top-rated Zero To Travel Podcast, and I invite you to come with my wife Anne Dorthe and me to visit the beautiful country of Nepal through this unique 16-part travel podcast series – the world’s first “audio guidary” (part audio guide and part diary). We’ll be your travel companions as you soak up the entire Himalayan mountain trekking experience, going from the bustling capital city of Kath...
release date: 2016-12-14
The New to Canada podcast is a place for internationals from around the world to share their honest, real-life experience of moving to Canada. The host, Kate Malcolm, went backpacking solo around South-East Asia in 2016 and met a dashing Canadian... Cue an unexpected move across the world from a crowded English city to a new lake life in rural Ontario! After living and working long-term in 5 different countries, Kate is passionate about helping you adjust to your big move abroad by sharing the l...
release date: 2023-01-13
When journalist Danelle Morton’s daughter skips town to hop trains, she follows her into the train yard, and across America. Join Danelle as she travels the country to understand what drew her daughter into the hidden world of the railroads. Her guides are the rail cops, train engineers, and hobos she meets along the way, each of them with their own extraordinary tales of the beauty and brutality of the rails. A mother/daughter story unfolds across a landscape of vast open spaces and filthy b...
release date: 2023-03-01
رادیو دور دنیا فرصت تجربه سفرهای شنیدنی است که از گوشهایمان شروع میشود و به گوشهگوشه دنیا میرسد...
release date: 2023-03-04
Ever wondered what North Korea is really like? We discuss and discover undiscovered aspects of North Korea from people who have been there multiple times. Discover unreported North Korea with Zoe from Zoe Discovers, and guests from a variety of backgrounds, countries, and political opinions..! Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Patreon: @zoediscovers Instagram/TikTok: @zoediscoversnk Get bonus content on Patreon Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-09
A Bengali international student who is living and studying in Australia shares his experience and his journey with you! Subscribe to experience the journey with him and have an amazing time! :)
release date: 2020-12-25
The Extra Pack of Peanuts Travel Podcast is hosted by Travis Sherry, a serial entrepreneur and world traveler. Known as "Rick Steves for the new generation", this podcast will teach you everything you need to know to travel more and spend less. From interviews with some of the world's most famous travel names, like Chris Guillebeau, Bruce Poon Tip, AJ Jacobs, Chris Christensen and others to specific travel advice on how to use frequent flyer miles, score cheap hotels, pack like a pro, and tra...
release date: 2023-01-05
1. Covid- Saviour!!! - i started listening to your podcast during the early covid phase and that is by far the best decision i made. Your way of travelling is totally up my alley hence it helps me a lot to figure out which country or city should be next. I love the ease of communication you share with Heather and any episode that has Heather in it tends to be my fav. Love you guys!! Love,
The Travel Diaries is a weekly interview series where journalist Holly Rubenstein chats to a special guest about their adventures around the world, and the travel experiences and destinations that have shaped their lives. Be transported to exotic and far flung places as Holly and her diverse range of famous guests take you on a journey through the seven chapters of their life's travel diaries, from their earliest childhood travel memory and the first place they fell in love with; to their all ti...
release date: 2022-10-18
Cutting through all the noise and giving you what you need to hear about in travel. Tune-in to hear TravelPulse's Executive Editor Eric Bowman discuss travel news, tips, and more with industry experts and other insightful guests.
release date: 2023-03-08