TISS is a weekly podcast where Aadar, Neville, Kautuk and Varun discuss random, fun, stupid, pointless, weird, shocking "facts" they find on the internet. So come learn with them... or something like that.
release date: 2023-02-28
1. First podcast review ever - Uff, that sounded like quite a harsh review of my city. I’m probably reading too much into it because I’m from Bhopal. You made it sound quite dull and boring and I can assure you that it’s not. Career achha chala toh shayad wapas Bhopal nahi aaoge par agar aao toh I hope you guys have a better experience. Also, I follow TISS religiously but this is the first time I am leaving a comment on here (or any podcast, far that matter) so absolutely bang on about leaving reviews when you’re upset/angry. Alsooo, since I’m already at it, please upload the podcasts here on the same day as YT just like you did today’s. Cheers.
The Office co-stars and best friends, Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey, are doing the ultimate The Office re-watch podcast for you. Each week Jenna and Angela will break down an episode of The Office and give exclusive behind the scene stories that only two people who were there, can tell you.
release date: 2023-03-01
1. Insightful, fun, and a joy to listen to. - These two wonderful office ladies are such a joy to listen to. Their behind the scenes stories are so fascinating, and so are their deep dives and fast facts. I have learned so much about the craft of storytelling and movie magic through them and it also helped me make a shortfilm of my own. I cannot thank these two enough and am eagerly waiting for their book. Have already pre-ordered it. Keep doing what you do, ladies. Love the show!
2. Awesome idea! - It’s very interesting to know all the insights of the office, go back and watch the episode to relate what happened behind the scenes. This has made the show more close to my heart. I would like you guys to know if you don’t know already, that india has also started showing a Indian remake of the office show. I hope more shows start doing what you guys are doing. Love your podcast!
Broadcasting through the week with a rotating panel of guests, Cyrus Says is the definitive show on life in urban India, politics, sports, civic sense, traffic, kids, food, and everything that matters. Mostly.
release date: 2023-03-10
1. Love it - It’s my daily podcast and watch/listen before I sleep. Cyrus is great and brings a lot of laughs. Amit brings a lot of sophistication and intellect to the show and should be there more if he could. Antariksh and Abbas are so good in their own way. Ayushi and Kajol are really cool. Sriram is too funny . It’s the best podcast and the mix of people really makes it special and unique. Carry on Cyrus & Co…. P.S I was from South Mumbai close to where Cyrus is and his woes are completely relatable.. now a happy resident of Pune.
2. Cyrus and the People (Sukant Kadam and Anita Agnihotri - It’s a long review - will sound like a ramble of a mad fan - but bear with me. What a beautiful podcast - the humor of course, but the candor, the story behind the people and such a lovely selection of guests. Sukant Kadam and Anita Agnihotri - my favorites so far. How their success did nothing to mar their genuineness or innocence..so charming. And this warm fuzzy rare humility...simply moving. And precious. Everybody knows and loves how funny and witty Cyrus is. But what also shines through is Cyrus’ emotional intelligence. Kudos to Cyrus for asking questions consistently and equitably, nonchalantly yet respectfully, funnily yet philosophically no matter the guest background (what I also mean is despite some very emotional stories). It must be so hard to maintain this beautiful lightness of tone yet depth in take. And Cyrus seems to carry the torch with this upbeat tact and nonchalant warmth. And of course Silverie with his adorable infectious laughter, self-deprecating style (without trying too hard) and impeccable timing. Thank you fellows. So much. Big love, Novi from Germany and India
3. Such a reprieve in these trying time - I keep waiting for Cyrus shows , it’s so light hearted humour and also love Cyrus’s take on most os the issues. It’s non-judgemental and subtle. He never takes sides and is never rude to anyone . Cyrus what you and your team including silvery are doing is amazing. Keep rocking !
4. Chuckles galore - Cyrus says “I was most insulted when a kid called me uncle for the first time and it was my son.” The walkers in my park think that I am insane because I am chuckling all the time. Only gripe is that sometimes I am hooked on to what the guest is saying and Cyrus interrupts with a quip. Is it possible to have a balance between improv and continuity.
5. Only cause of Amit - Absolute delight to listen to Cyrus. His wit, humour and even the practicality on things is what makes the show. on for him. However, the producer, Amit, who is introduced as a comedian, is supremely boring. He sounds like a 'know it all' and has a poor habit of ending every sentence with 'right'. I have stopped listening just cause of him... Let me know when he off the show!
6. Engaging - Loud, quick witted and very engaging. The guests surprise with their life experiences most of the time. But very low on facts. Especially the Aadhar episode. No one on the show had a clue of how brilliantly conceived and executed the whole thing is. But all had opinions. I guess one can’t expect “depth” in a comedy show!!! Keep it going and bring more interesting people from outside Mumbai.
7. Better than old MTV - Cyrus is unmistakably the star attraction with his clever wit, jovial nature, sincere interest in his guests and feel good vibe. The podcast is well crafted and the team behind its production is one that clearly listens to its audience and its feedback. There is major potential for this podcast to really grow to great heights. I enjoy listening to it during mindless activities in my day.
8. Ignorance, for once, wasn’t bliss !! - I can’t believe I have been missing this for close to years now. Stumbled on it completely by accident and so much happier for it. Completely hooked now.. but I do wish I could hug Mae once. Not being creepy... just wanna get the complete experience of the show !! Cyrus bhai... keep on rocking !!
9. Best Podcast ever!! - Quirky, witty and the legendary Cyrus. I am sure Cyrus has no script apart from the piece of paper he has which highlights the guests' achievements. I look forward to every episode which is uploaded. And since it's on iTunes now I can listen to them offline. Keep 'em coming. I wish you guys complete episodes or until Cyrus is gone (whichever is further) PS: More cricket episodes please.
10. The Best Comedy Podcast in India - Easily the best comedy podcast in India. As it is typical of Cyrus, the Podcast is not crass or resorts to cheap comedy. It is infact a dose of very intelligent humour that will appeal to the thinking man. Cyrus has always been awesome but the Pepper Potts to his Tony Stark aka Chhavi is equally good with her opinions, naivety (sometimes), Queen's English and that lovely voice!
After 25 years at the Late Night desk, Conan realized that the only people at his holiday party are the men and women who work for him. Over the years and despite thousands of interviews, Conan has never made a real and lasting friendship with any of his celebrity guests. So, he started a podcast to do just that. Deeper, unboundedly playful, and free from FCC regulations, Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend is a weekly opportunity for Conan to hang out with the people he enjoys most and perhaps find ...
release date: 2023-03-09
1. I Need Conan O’Brien To Be My Friend ! - The latest episode was funny AF but I have two requests I want Conan, Sona and Matt to do an episode where you guys are high !! I think that’d break everyone and I want Conan to do a Clueless Gamer with Aaron. It’s been too long but this time it should be about a Card Game or a Board Game PS I’d really like to do a Conan O’Brien Needs A Fan
2. The gamer - If Conan was a game he’d a mix of Zelda:Breath of the wild n Ocarina of time mixed in with Rockstar’s Bully and Witcher, cause he’s a whimsical badass, the baddest and purest of all the asses, his Minecraft mine-cart would be filled with gems of the most exorbitantly immoderate jewels from days forgotten. The acerbic tongue of the silver fox born in red, he speaks the language of the gods, the funniest gods, a quintessential jocular being worthy of a king’s ransom. The Conan Don Quixote, with the funniest of the two Sancho companions, riding into the sunset along the podcast world, bringing peace, laughter and joy to all the masses, shepherding the knightly chivalry back to life. -what I mean is, yeah! I think Conan’s cool.
3. Love it - Conan, you helped me get through a lot. Your humour is appreciated. Love your work, and I wish you the best. May you live for a hundred years and continue to entertain. If you don’t at least you have left a massive body of work for me to enjoy until I finally leave the mortal coil. Best wishes.
4. HATE IT CHECK VALID REASON BELOW - Yeah i just wrote that so i’d get your attention. Anyway, love the podcast, even when i laugh like a maniac while jogging and strangers give me a nasty look. Now that’s true love at its finest form right there. Thank you for making me laugh and feel good. Sona, Matt, David y’all make my day (matt you’re really funny) oh and also that conan guy he’s good too
5. My favorite podcast - Thank you Conan for doing this podcast. The of you always brighten up my day. Whenever I listen to the podcast, I'm in my comfort zone. And that hour goes by so fast. As a year old from India, my initial exposure to western pop culture was mostly late night TV clips on YouTube so I've loved all of your work and gone an rewatched a lot of your clips in school but now the podcast is my favorite thing to unwind to. Really grateful to you, Sona and Matt for doing this. Lots of love from India!
6. Just an amazing Podcast - This podcast is absolutely amazing. I’m and I’ve grown up watching Conan and this podcast makes me incredibly happy that I get to hear from Conan again. Also, matt’s humour adds a lot to the podcast and the dynamics Sona and Conan have here is really enjoyable and funny.
7. Conan might be the only inadvertent influencer in the world!! - I’m from India so I got to know about Conan only after team coco began the youtube thing but he has influenced my personality immensely and I’m really happy that the podcast is still going on!
P.S. I mentioned Conan as one of my role models in my job application (the other one was Cristiano Ronaldo) and I got the Job!!
Sona and Matt you’re amazing too!
8. My therapist is jealous. - My therapist got real salty when I told her Sona and Conan on this podcast is the only reason I haul myself across town to see her. Today, we worked on my anxiety issues. And I learnt that you poop and vom on ayahuasca. Is ayahuasca another word for anxiety? By far my favourite podcast series ever. P.S: Conan, please visit India next!!!
9. My Love Letter/Review For “Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend” - To Mr. O’Brien, Mr. Gourley, Ms. Movsesian, and all the fine folks at Team Coco, I would like to earnestly thank you for your wittiness and charming voices that help a nincompoop such as myself get through his day. I have been an avid listener of your podcast since its inception, and to have it in my life is nothing less than a blessing for me. I might sound like a creep when I write that to say that I am enamoured of your show and in particular, you, would be an understatement, but the podcast is just the testament to your continued endeavour to inspire and regale us with your sweetness. I apologize if this review seems too platitudinous or one-dimensional. I just wanted to remind you about what you already know or have most certainly heard from every other person who listens to this podcast. You placate me, and I feel the power of positivity emanate from your interviews, which enlivens me. Once again, thank you kindly. Team Coco, forever!
10. It’s my favourite podcast now! - Absolutely in love with this show. The part I love most about this show is the fun Conan, Sona and Matt have before and after the guest convo. A lot of episodes have come out during the pandemic and I must say I’m amazed how do they get it to sound studio-like while recording remotely. Kudos to the show’s engineers!
11. Amazing Conan - I love your podcast. It's like a stress buster for me and especially from last year. I can't sleep due to my anxiety but I put your podcast on and just can relax and sleep. I have listened to your episodes like multiple times. The only reason I have downloaded this podcast app is to listen to your podcast. I have started watching your youtube video like a year back, and now it feel like I know everything about you. I also love love your scraps videos in you tube. You are crazy. Can't wait for this movie craziness to end for more scrap and remote videos. Please do some collaboration with Netflix or Amazon prime, like uploading full episode there, as this is the only way to watch your full episode in India. Anyway, I love your travel show please upload all episodes in Netflix. Hope you get all clearance and you shoot the travel episode in India. Will see you then
12. PERJURY! - I have a confession to make. I lied on the Golden Ticket Survey. I HAD TO! I don’t live the United States. Where’s my opportunity to chew the fat with Conan?! As I am writing this, it’s dawning on me that maybe now that I have revealed my masterplan, it will somehow be foiled. Ugggh, don’t you just hate the computer nerds? StateFarm Nerd: “Oh, Conan, this guy’s IP address is not from US.”
Conan: “You mean to tell me that people in the third world have Podcasts?” Speaking of StateFarm,I must have contributed to a lot of organic searches to most of your sponsors. And they are not even relevant to me. Curiosity got the best of me. Well, I just used the phrase ‘organic searches’. I guess all third world people are computer nerds. Anyhoo, watching YouTube clips of your show was probably the biggest influence on me as far as comedy goes and I discovered many fantastic people whose work I would have otherwise never heard of. And your Podcast is taking it further. Although, can we see video recording of these sessions? Not something suited up like Serious Jibber Jabber (PLUG!), something from the comfort of your home or hopefully a recording studio (make this nightmare end!). Sona, you rock! Also, any advice on how I can make it to the show? Matt, thank god, they found you for the show. You are at once the perfect pod-mate for both Sona and Conan! Also, how do I buy the FREAKING MERCH?! It doesn’t ship to my country.
13. Volume issues with Sona’s mic - Sona’s way too close to her mic this season. Her laughs ruin the interview because they’re so loud. Listened to Sean Hayes ep. and the problem is still not fixed. Disappointed because season and were spectacular and now I feel like not listening because I cringe when I can’t hear the guest.
14. Funniest purely comedic podcast out there - Fantastic—haven't missed an episode since this debuted, and lots of favorite episodes I listen to repeatedly. What’s great here: purely comedic intent: There’s too much politics encroaching into comedy for my taste of late, so I come here to escape from all that. In fact, fun and laughter for its own sake is better than all the big “change the world” plans out there (the great Preston Sturges showed us this in Sullivan’s Travels—surely have lost most of you with that reference, but this podcast merits a classic movie reference from before WWII, it’s that good). focus on improv: if you followed Conan closely from the Late Night days, he often mentions (as to Jiminy Glick once) that unlike a lot of talk show hosts his background is not standup comedy but improv—he plays well off of the surroundings, people, anything external. That’s why his remotes have been so good, not to mention the Conan Without Borders series. Similarly, some of the funniest moments on this podcast also happen off the cuff—and hilarious staff banter.
15. Kedakai!!!.....as god made her. - Writing this from Chennai, a city in South India. My dream is that one day you’ll do a Conan Without Borders in India and I’ll spot you, scream ‘Kedakai!...as god made her’ collect my dollars (that’s . Indian rupees) and just walk away. stars all the way. Love you guys. You’re getting us through this worldwide lockdown.
16. Hello from New Delhi! - Hi Conan, Sona ( which means Gold in Hindi) and Matt! You are my favourite podcast and I love listening to it while making Kombucha. It’s my happy place. I bet Conan will say “Kombucha” in a way how he says Sona’s name and roll his eyes a little hehe still love ya Coco! Also still a little sad about how you depicted India in the Amex ad ages ago. There was only % truth there but the music and stereotyping made me roll my eyes. So I guess we are even! Fun fact, Kombucha is great for gut health and immunity, and one can easily make it at home during the lock down. Hope you all are safe and sound! Keep making more podcast! “NAMASTE ” hehe
17. Conan rocks. Matt and Sona rock too! - Hey there, Choppa! Such an amazing show filled with quirkiness and great interviews. Conan is hilarious as always. His comedy is my favourite style of this genre. And Sona being Sona is adorable. Hey Matt! You have a nice voice. Much appreciate everyone’s work on this one as it is one of the podcasts that I listen to on loop. Thanks Choppa!
18. Another pregnant fan - It was uncanny to hear a review from a fellow expecting mother last week. I am in same boat. Other than my baby, I look forward to Mondays for this mad hour of class and sass! I am from India and have been a Conan convert for few years now and I quote you incessantly.
My husband laughs about how much I am into the show and humour that is perfection for me. I love that you are apolitical on the show and always self deprecating. Such a respite from all the crazy and self obsession outside. If you do a remote in India sometime, I call dibs on a slot my new baby will like it too.
Thank you for the laughs and the ummm, awkwardness.
19. Brilliant , absolutely brilliant - I’ve always been a big fan of Conan , and this podcast is beautiful, from the choice of guests , to Conan’s expert hosting ability , really draws out the best conversations. But the part of the podcast o love the most is the pre and post show banter between Sona , Matt and Conan
Conan’s improve skills are unparalleled. If you need a taste of what the podcast is like , I’d recommend starting with the Bill Hader episode.
20. My Stress Buster - This podcast is brilliant. The chemistry between the ever intelligent and funny Conan, the sweet and kind Sona and the mommas boy Matt ( this is not a fuss, I’m a mommas boy too) is the best in the podcast world. I often find myself listening to Dana Carvey Bob Newhart and Bill Hader over and over again and whenever I’m going home from a bad day at work. You guys keep me going and make me hold on for the next Monday cos that’s when a new episode drops
21. Conan at his truest, best - It might have started off as a shot in the dark, but I think Conan might have stumbled on his true self through this exercise. A pitch-perfect blend of vulnerability, intimacy and priceless comedy. Everything in it works - Sona’s full-throated chuckle, a smarting Matt’s rare comebacks, the ads that could go either way. So glad I found this.
22. Wish there were more female guests - Love the podcast! Conan is witty, intelligent and engaging with his guests. Mike and Sona make good additions by being adults to Conan’s childishness. If I have one complaint, and it’s a big one, it is that there is a poor representation of women guests. Of episodes so far, I counted only seven women guests. C’mon Conan, it’s ! Get with the times. Kbye.
23. No one can compete with Conan - According to me Conan is the funniest talk show host, comedian and celebrity that I have ever come across, and I’m talking about both Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities
(Bollywood cause I’m an Indian). You are so humble, respectful and down to earth despite all the fame that is pouring in, and I wish you all the very best for everything from the bottom of my heart. Your podcast is the best !!!!
24. We need conan as a friend. - I've been listening to conan since last years, rewatched his episodes several times to get a genuine laughter everytime during tough and happy times. His comedy, persona, humility and quickwit to bring a smile anywhere anytime is always impressive. Conan if you are reading please visit india. But iam afraid too if sensitivity of people around offends him and he blacklists indian ip adresses. You have always been inspiring and will be heard over generations to come.
BB Ki Vines is a channel that chronicles the everyday happenings in the lives of BB and his family members. Bhuvan Bam is an actor, singer-songwriter, comedian and entrepreneur. He began his journey in 2012, as a performer at a restaurant in Delhi and then in 2015, began uploading short comedy sketches to his YouTube channel. He also runs his merchandise brand, Youthiapa which was founded in 2017 .
release date: 2022-12-17 Comments:Comedy > Stand-Up Comedy
Simmy Goraya is all set to get the pussy cats out of the bag with India's first unfiltered podcast. Join your favourite content creators for a candid one-on-one pillow talk and unravel their uncensored experiences, intimate stories, and adulting mishaps. Not only that but watch out for her solo episodes where she will take you for a fun ride and share all her experiences in bed and beyond!Been a hot minute since we normalized conversation about dating, sex, and relationships. Don't you think? (L...
release date: 2023-01-18 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
Mirchi Murga is a prank call show hosted by RJ Naved and loved by all. Spanning for over a decade, enjoy these evergreen Murga Pranks as Rj Naved calls up listeners and friends. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-08
Music. Conversation. Debate. Hosts Dave Chappelle, yasiin bey, and Talib Kweli bring you a new genre of audio—like nothing you've ever heard. Listen, then listen again. You'll discover something new every time. New episodes weekly in 2023. Subscribe to Luminary to hear all new episodes as soon as they drop.. https://luminary.link/miracle
release date: 2023-02-22
A show where Kenny Sebastian ( I am writing this description btw) talks to the funniest comedians from the Indian scene (sometimes to himself) about things he wishes people spoke about more in public. A some times funny and sometimes serious show where questions from the audience are discussed in depth and "no advice" is being given. Hit the follow button to be updated about the latest episodes, Go to the @simplekenpodcast on Instagram to ask questions or my personal profile @kennethseb to get u...
release date: 2023-01-30
1. Nice - So I have started to listen to this podcast very recently and it is nice to hear from a consciously aware millennial. I like how we don’t stick to one topic and bounce ideas with the guests. It is funny to see how Kenny’s point of view of the pandemic changed since the last year with initial response of flight mode and thinking everything is in shambles to now where he has done a show with people in the same room. It is funny how easy it is for the human being to adapt to crises and maintain same level of sanity and happiness this is called a hedonic treadmill (ps. I am a jobless psychology major). Other than that I hear Kenny saying quiet alot why would someone listen to it rather than watch the video, for me I like auditory stimulation while working ir doing house hold chores it helps me to get in a state of flow. With video content I fell obligated to watch and maintain my attention for a longer while and it feels like a college lecture to me.
2. So unfiltered! - He’s honestly just so raw with everything he spoke about. It’s just so cool and enlightening, the way he just gives his opinions like a friend. His views are realistic and very relatable. Also, his voice is just so calming (definite plus point)! One of the most grounded comedians in the scene who genuinely gives honest advice rather than “influencer” advice. Absolutely worth listening to and really soaking in the knowledge, he definitely gives advice from his experiences which makes it better :) Throughout the podcast, he was just himself and like any other human with generic issues and experiences. Do listen! PS- tight chaddi!
3. Why you should listen to Kenny - Kenny is a very simple dude with amazing thoughts and views about anything and everything. For sure he is a person who read a lot! Among all these madness the world is going through, he is one of the good things on earth that makes life worth living one more day. I saw his videos through “uncle pranchis” show for the first time and got addicted to his comedy since then. His jokes are super relatable, family friendly, non racist, non sexist, non insulting, yet packed with full of humour goodness and positivity. Listen to him guys, you wont regret it! Might be the best comedy you have found on internet so far. Look him up in netflix and prime video as well!
4. ah-mazing! - this, for me, has to be the best long recording of people talking out there.
I’ve completed the series and loved every single second of it.
he’s awesome at giving advice which is realistic and practical.
this is a perfect walk-and-mop buddy!
Keep up the good work Kenny! loads of love
5. Amazing Long Recording! - These long recordings of you talking (not a podcast) are really good! It’s simple and real and something I didn’t know I needed. Thank you for this! Please keep it going (P.S - Guilty of not leaving a comment until you guys (you and Naveen) spoke about it and I realised that I should)
6. It's a long recording of Simpleton Ken talking - I love it! I usually cannot sit/run/sleep through most podcasts because they are so monotonous and boring. Only books and storytelling podcasts are my thing sadly. I've tried movie analysis, sciencey stuff, funny stuff, all highly rated. So no offense but I didn't expect to be entertained, I just wanted to listen to what you had to say. I was driving back from the airport. I loved your episodes one and two. Saving three for today's run. Keep going Kenny! Miss your videos. Glad to know you a little better!
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.
release date: 2023-03-16
1. - Ash and Alaina tell some really cool true crime stories.
They are very fun and the cases are quite interesting to listen to.
After listening to their podcast I’m really interested in true crime.
The cases are super intense and of course bonkers. Hope ya’ll will have fun listening to their podcast!
Flagrant is a comedy podcast that delivers unfiltered, unapologetic, and unruly hot takes directly to your dome piece. In an era dictated by political correctness, hosts Andrew Schulz and Akaash Singh, along with AlexxMedia and Mark Gagnon, could care less about sensitivities. If it’s funny and flagrant it flies. If you are sensitive this podcast is not for you. But if you miss the days of comedians actually being funny instead of preaching to a choir then welcome to The Flagrancy. THE GREATES...
release date: 2023-02-28
A Tamil podcast which has a fun and an open take on various topics and subject matters coz we have our own opinion on everything. This show is run by a guy with an alias name of Haashiraamaa Senju and his team. Always remember... Ideas are bulletproof and yes we are back.
release date: 2023-01-20
All About Now is a podcast channel that hosts conversations that matter most in the world today. From politics and society to culture and everything in between. Our hosts and guests bring in varied perspectives to the table, making All About Now the go-to source for anyone looking to stay informed and entertained. Whether you're a news junkie or just looking for a new hot take on current events, All About Now by IVM Podcasts is the place for you. So tune in, stay informed, and join the convers...
release date: 2023-03-06
1. A must listen …. Fantastic! - We really enjoy this podcast . An unbiased approach n clear presentation without jargons or screams is a highlight. Megh n Abbas do a great job cutting through the clutter and get to what matters. The panel n guests are very knowledgeable n have well researched contents. Keep it up.
Untriggered is a podcast that is meant for bold and unfiltered discourse. Sometimes the wrong thing is the funniest thing to say and that's okay. None of the jokes that we make are real, they're just jokes. Political correctness isn't something that you're going to find here, and if you're sensitive then you probably won't have a good time listening to this.
release date: 2023-03-01
1. Makes Sense - So I keep listening to all these Olympic Federation coaches podcasts and too many ted talks and once in a while when you come back to reality and you realise you live in Pune and there’s stuff to deal this is that Podcast you listen to, much real than dudes winning olympics. (Sometimes)
The world's greatest, most thought-provoking, mentally stimulating podcast in the history of mankind... hosted by a bunch of idiots.
release date: 2023-02-28
Dostcast is India's #1 comedy/talk show hosted by Vinamre Kasanaa.
release date: 2023-03-07
If psychological thrillers & horror movies/books are your guilty pleasure - you're at the right place. Brought to you by Rotten Mango hosts!
release date: 2023-02-20
Imagine if your Dad wrote a dirty book. Most people would try to ignore it and pretend it had never happened - but not Jamie Morton. Instead, he's decided to read it to the world in this award-winning comedy podcast. With the help of his friends, James Cooper and Alice Levine, Jamie will be reading a chapter each episode and discovering more about his father than he ever bargained for. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2022-12-04
The voice of Vocal chord Support vocal oli UPI ID : vocalolipodcast@okhdfcbank
release date: 2023-03-02
Award-winning podcast from the QI offices in which the writers of the hit BBC show discuss the best things they've found out this week. Hosted by Dan Schreiber (@schreiberland) with James Harkin (@jamesharkin), Andrew Hunter Murray (@andrewhunterm), and Anna Ptaszynski (#GetAnnaOnTwitter)
release date: 2023-03-09
Hailed as changing the way society thinks about female sexuality, Guys We F****d continues to pave the way toward a healthier outlook on sex. Hosted by stand-up comedians Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson, this critically acclaimed podcast will be your new best friend. Tune in every Friday to hear discussions on the most taboo kinks, interviews with revolutionaries in sexual health, cultural icons, and, occasionally, guys they’ve f****d. Learn more at https://luminary.link/gwf
release date: 2023-03-10
Add one part news, one part bad jokes, one part Wikipedia research, one part cult references from spending too much time on the internet, one part Wodehouse quotes, and one part quality puns, and you get Simblified. A weekly podcast to help you appear smarter, to an audience that knows no less! Your four hosts - Chuck, Naren, Srikeit and Tony attempt to deconstruct topics with humour (conditions apply). Fans of the show have described it as "fun conversations with relatable folks", "irreverent ...
release date: 2023-03-05
1. Lacks continuity within the discussion - The topics discussed are interesting however it appears to lack a sense of continuity at times. Let me discuss with respect to episode (which I just heard). While you are were discussing about the blockchains you used jargons like ERC- but never cared to explain before or after on what that actually is. Further, the podcasters talk about NFC as an utility then deviates to metadata aspect of the NFT, I don’t understand the relation between the concepts. It would be really helpful if the episodes were more streamlined instead of being haphazard.
Simmi Areff hosts a series of conversations with some of the most interesting South Africans and uncovers the lesser-known stories about them. PLEASE NOTE: Can contain adult themes and language.
release date: 2022-08-29 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
"SmartLess" with Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, & Will Arnett is a podcast that connects and unites people from all walks of life to learn about shared experiences through thoughtful dialogue and organic hilarity. A nice surprise: in each episode of SmartLess, one of the hosts reveals his mystery guest to the other two. What ensues is a genuinely improvised and authentic conversation filled with laughter and newfound knowledge to feed the SmartLess mind. New episodes on Mondays for free. Listen 1-we...
release date: 2023-03-13
1. Love it but have one tiny issue - Absolutely love the show, great hosts, great guests, great comedy- it’s everything you need! But one tiny issue…A lot of times I’m listening while I’m away from my phone (exercising, bathing, driving, etc) so basically I’m not in a position to fast-forward…and the ads in between are just too long sometimes.
2. Hi from Bangalore, India! - Love your podcast guys! Have always been a fan of Sean - your interview with Conan is my favorite one of all of the Conan O’Brian needs a friend episodes and I listen to it over and over again Jason loved your movie “the switch” it always puts me in a great mood plus movies with Jen Aniston are great too. And Ozark is brilliant! Will I have not seen any of your work except a few episodes of Bojack which my daughter made me watch BUT I have become your fan after listening to this podcast - you’re super funny and cool! Am dying to watch “Arrested..” but it’s not available on Netflix India! Please get it here if you all can pull some strings! Please! Keep rocking! Lots of love, Sudha
3. So not SmartLess! - Soooo witty these . I’m addicted, yet a little afraid to catch up with all the episodes. Because aftermath - hit-craving, enacting SmartLessNess to compensate, not boding well for family, seizure, ok overboard (already) Also what eclectic guests! And this effortless genius way to keep up the uncanny hilli (hilarious) banter no matter the guest’s forte - David Sinclair for example. All the other podcasts - banal and constipated in comparison. And guys - go to Harvard! Do it, do it, do it! Take off your genes.
-Novi, a Lady Bãiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This podcast is all about real and truthful talks about world affairs, entertainment sector & beyond the universe
release date: 2023-02-14 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
World famous in Delhi, the kid who pranks all.
release date: 2023-01-30
Weekly breakdown of The JRE
release date: 2023-02-28
In this Telugu podcast from TLV, join the boys for their weekly sitting as they goof around about the latest happenings in the world of Telugu cinema, politics, Whatsapp unkools and more! Episodes that you see here are first released on YouTube - we highly recommend you check out the episodes on Youtube and try and catch them with video! We also live stream chill sessions every Sunday 8pm onwards on YouTube.
release date: 2023-02-18
Why do guys just want to f*ck you once then stalk your Instagram forever? Should you ditch the apps and meet people in the wild? How do you get over a breakup when you feel like you're gonna die? These are all topics discussed on Girls Gotta Eat -- a comedy podcast about dating, sex, and relationships co-hosted by Ashley Hesseltine and Rayna Greenberg.
release date: 2023-02-27
We are back with our weekly podcast Our Last Week. Problems are raised, but are never solved. Conundrums are discussed, but never resolved. And if it is life advice you seek, here it shall not be found. And not that we ever say anything important, but if you want to listen to the episodes 48 hours before everyone else, go to our Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/ourlastweek - Anuvab Pal and Kunaal Roy Kapur
release date: 2023-02-27
What happened this past weekend. And sometimes what happened on other days.
release date: 2023-03-09
Teen Taal is a witty, comedy oriented Hindi podcast where three musketeers Kamlesh Kishore Singh, Panini Anand and Kuldeep Mishra talk about various issues with a pinch of humour and fun. The topic of conversation varies from politics, Indian society, jokes, Viral stuff on social media, food, movies and many more. Catch your share of fun every Saturday. इस पॉडकास्ट के नायक और खलनायक हैं,तीन तिलंगे- कमलेश किश...
release date: 2023-03-04
1. र ज श स ह - अगर आप छ छ र comedy द ख कर थक गए ह त म ल क quality quintet क ल ए यह आए,
आप यह तक नह पह च ह त आप अब तक कह नह पह च ह स न एक ब द ध म न क ,
एक बड ब ल ब द ध म न क (य एक दम द श और म ल क ब द ह ) और, एक अल पमत सरक र चल त ज न यर सरद र।
य प डक स ट star नह seven star भ नह प डक स ट क द न य क ध र व त र ह
2. ज र र स नन च ह य - अगर आप ह न द हम क छ अच छ स स नन च ह रह ह और द स भ ष व ऐस कई च ज ज आपक ज वन स छ ट ज रह ह , त आपक ल य यह सह ठ क न ह । अगर अपन आपस ज ड न च हत ह त आपक त न त ल स ज ड न बह त ज र र ह ।
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Adam Friedland Show.
release date: 2023-03-02
We are Bonkers we came here just to Rant out everything to escape the existential crisis. 'Vaaila Pun' is a Tamil Podcast which tells the stories from gully gossips. Name explanation: Vaaila - Mouth, Pun - A pun, also known as paronomasia, is a form of word play that exploits multiple meanings of a term, or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect. Characters in the Podcast: Chetta, Kong, Boomer, Baby and RaRa Let us know your thoughts - Instagram : @vaaila_pu...
release date: 2023-03-04
VERY NSFW and non-PC. Not for children. NOTE: Episodes disappear after 72 hours, so be sure to listen when they are released (Tuesday, 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time & Saturday, 8:30am Eastern Standard Time) Dark Humor jokes collated from reddit.com/r/dadjokes, /r/unclejokes, r/3amjokes and r/Jokes. Credits are found on the show notes page of each episode.
release date: 2023-03-04 Comments:Comedy > Stand-Up Comedy
It's the trans-global satiricast that leaves no hot potato unbuttered. Andy Zaltzman breaks down the news with comedians from across the world including Alice Fraser, Hari Kondabolu, Chris Addison, John Oliver, Nish Kumar, Tiff Stevenson and Helen Zaltzman. Hear our new shows, Catharsis (with Tiff Stevenson): http://pod.link/tiny and Top Storiest: pod.link/TopStories Follow us on YouTube. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
release date: 2023-03-02
Dreadindian is a standup comedian from India who sees things in a VERY WEIRD way. People do some 'Whacked Out' s#$t and Dreadindian will be highlighting those crazy antics. Every week he will talk about the funniest, craziest and weirdest news from around the world and give his two cents on it. So if you wanna laugh, start listening to the podcast and Dreadindian will make sure that you 'KEEP SMILING' Subscribe to the podcast to receive notifications for the latest episode For advertising/par...
release date: 2023-02-26 Comments:Comedy > Stand-Up Comedy
Chuckle Sandwich is a comedy podcast hosted by Ted Nivison & Schlatt. New episodes every Monday!
release date: 2023-02-22 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
Point Entante is a Telugu-language podcast about their childhood memories, movies, and social topics. Likith, Avinash, and Saketh talk about movies (of course), mostly cringy ones, and roast them. Well, in some cases, just saute them. They also talk about their not-so-interesting lives and dive into sweet nostalgic conversations about their childhood. They just tell each other stories of what dumbasses they were while growing up, which is hopefully, amusing and entertaining to the listeners. Occ...
release date: 2023-02-28
Listen to highlights and extended interviews in the "Ears Edition" of The Daily Show. From Comedy Central’s Podcast Network.
release date: 2023-03-09
I read Reddit stories with emotion and with funny voices. My most popular subreddits are r/Prorevenge, r/Entitledparents, and r/Choosingbeggars Subscribe to unlock bonus episodes: https://anchor.fm/rslash/subscribe
release date: 2023-03-09
1. A good time waster! - I love to listen to your videos on Youtube and they are AMAAAAAZING. I have genuinely binge-watched all of your videos on YouTube and just love the content from old till new. I like how you ten to give your own views on certain situations too, which makes the posts much more digestible too, making it a bit more personal. TLDR; you are amazing, keep up the content and Apple, give this to MORE PEOPLE…
Dr. Priyanka Wali is a licensed and practicing physician who specializes in Internal Medicine and is also a stand up comedian. Sean Hayes is NOT a Doctor and he’s never played one on tv, but he sure is interested in medical stories, medical advice and whatever might be ailing him at any given hour. Each episode, Sean and Dr. Wali bring on a guest with an incredible medical story and discuss the outcome. They’ll also play games, quiz each other on medical history, and learn a thing or two... ...
release date: 2023-03-01 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
The #1 show in late night delivered straight to your ears, every day. Keep up with all the whip-smart writing, hilarious monologues, and revealing conversations with celebrity guests, only on The Late Show Pod Show with Stephen Colbert.
release date: 2023-03-09 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
Be a “Fly on the Wall” as Saturday Night Live alumni Dana Carvey and David Spade take you behind the scenes to reminisce about the most memorable stories and moments with friends of the show. In each episode, you’ll hear from your favorite cast members, hosts, writers, and musical guests as they share never-before told stories about their careers; including how they made their way to the show and how being a part of SNL’s cultural history has impacted their lives beyond the show. Fly on ...
release date: 2023-03-01 Comments:Comedy > Comedy Interviews
Ninjas Are Butterflies (powered by Sunday Cool Tees) is an outrageous comedy podcast with hosts Josh Hooper and Andy DeNoon. Filled with hilarious guests, captivating stories, and loads of laughters, Ninjas Are Butterflies is your new favorite podcast! New episodes every friday!
release date: 2023-03-03