#KadhaiPodcast by Kavitha Jeeva presents you "PONNIYIN SELVAN" - a historical classic Tamil novel, written by Kalki Krishnamurthy. This podcast is NOT an Audio Book. Kavitha narrates this epic story in simple and easy to understand Tamil. You are aware that many celebrities made attempts to make this novel as a Movie, but yet to succeed.... Get charged to listen to the story of "Vanthiya Thevan" and "RajaRajaChozhan"....in an interesting narrative style.
release date: 2020-10-21
1. Thanks for your efforts - Dear Mrs. Kavitha, first of all a salute and thanks to your efforts. Your narrative almost bring the live effect of the Chola reign. Your story narration is a boon for people like me who could not complete this wonderful book. Your voice, presentation, flow of words, sharing related information, comments are informative and enjoyable. Thanks for this great service. Sivaprakash
2. Thank you - The only thing I want to say is “Thank you”.
I’m a Tamilian but I can’t read Tamil. I have read several novels in English but always wanted to read this particular one but could not get a English Version of it. When I started listening to your podcast my wish came true.Your narration is brilliant and very simple. I have been recommending this podcast to my friends and family. Thank you once again.
3. This is the end of my search for a PonniyinSelvan story - The narrator style is intriguing and amazing, i don’t know how I heard episodes in a week time. A special thanks to the creators for bringing this story in this audio format cuz though I am a tamilian, I don’t know to read and write tamil (telling it with a bit of shame) but a proper English edition or a audio book wasn’t available anywhere, by gods grace I finally was able to hear to this amazing story by Kavitha mam. Cheers
4. Wonderful Narration Kavitha - For people like me who cannot read Tamil fluently and interested in novels and wanted to badly know the story of this novel, u have fulfilled my wish In case u r reading this review, i have a suggestion, for people with little time, not interested in reading novels but wanted to know this story, it would be good if u create a quick story for them. Like cutting short of certain episodes and focusing on the main events alone and completing the story in fast fwd mode... just a suggestion
Thank you again for this wonderful work.
5. Want to Experience a Thriller Journey...Here it is!!! - Ponniyin Selvan !!! Have heard a lot about this but never got a chance to read. This is absolutely a splendid idea to make it colloquial to engage someone who’s neither a bookworm nor have time for it. It’s like a bedtime story for grown ups. Let’s indulge in this novel with an exemplary narrator Kavitha(Happy birthday )
6. ம க ம க ம க அர ம - அட த த கத : அ) ச வக ம ய ன சபதம அல லத ஆ) ப ர த த பன கனவ Happy birthday sister and happy anniversary to our podcast. We really really really enjoy your narration. Fantastic. We never heard any thing before like this. Keep rocking sister, we’re always with you and waiting for you. ய ர க ர யத தம ழ இன ம ல ல ச க ம என ற ? தம ழ ஒர ப த ம ச க த , தம ழர தம ப ர ம ஒர ப த ம அழ ய த என பத உற த ப பட த த ம வக ய ல ந ங கள எட த த ள ள இந த ம யர ச ச க க என மனம ர ந த ப ர ட ட கள மற ற ம நன ற கள .
ஏட ட ல ர ந த தம ழ podcast இல ஏற ற யம க க என வ ழ த த க கள .
7. Hats of to Kavitha and team - I have completed only episodes but I couldn’t resist myself from writing my Review. As I was listening to the story PonniyinSelvan, I was able to imagine every part of the scene. I am not a good reader but listing to a story like this made makes my day.
The best part was Mrs Kavitha narrating the story. She is the heroine. The way she uses the slang and English words was marvellous. I wish the team to do more on ancient stories. Hats off to Kavitha and team . Wish you all the very best.
8. நன ற ஆன ல - நன ற க உள ளத . ஆங க ல வ ர த த கள இல ல மல ஒர தம ழ கத க ட பட க க ம ட யத . தம ழ வ ர த த க க க ட ஆங க ல வ ர த த இட ட அர த தம க ற வத தம ழ ந ங கள க ழ தள ள வத ப ல உள ளத .
9. Sridhar.K - Dear Mrs Kavitha Wishing you a happy birthday have a wonderful year ahead I know Tamil well but I fumble & tumble if read a epic like this many of the words literally i cannot understand which you made it possible I enjoying it immensely. My wife Poongulali suggested this to me to listen to the podcast again her school buddy padma Balaji suggested about this to her . You’re doing a fantastic job by simplifying it I know it not easy but your energy level is amazing.
So that people like me can understand it You’re AWESOME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAM
10. Great initiative and superb execution - Update Mar : Happy birthday Kavita sister. God bless your contributions to keep the literature alive in Tamil speaking hearts who can't read Tamil due to staying outside TN. ---------- I keep wondering how Kavita keeps up the same energy and enthusiasm in narration for episodes. Great job Mam. I started a week back and like the original book, this is something that you cant put down. I am eagerly waiting to hear the next episodes and keep checking everyday to see the release of future podcasts. To the entire Kadhaipodcast team, hats off to your efforts and maturity in handling such a great literature work. Please complete the entire story. You are so close and wishing the best. S.G
11. Excellent narration - Happy birthday Kavitha :) have been enjoying this Podcast for last few months. Good work in bringing this historical novel to all of us in a simple audible form. I would Kindly recommend that you bring other such great Tamil novels also in audible form that would be a treat to the ears to all listeners.
12. Amudham - Everyday I take trains to office it takes hours to and back. I used to play games while travelling. But once I started to listen to ur podcast Im very addicted to this story and ur story telling,
I like the way you are describing the events hats off to you please continue and also do more novels, - a big fan
13. Fantastic story telling - The story teller Ms Kavitha has done a fantastic work... she makes it sound so simple and we can listen to the story in simple Tamil... Amazing voice and pronunciation of the words... infact i have askd many of my friends to listen... im a fan and look forward to the new episodes. Pls keep up the good work and pls do podcasts of all the Tamil Kaviyams.
14. New format : Storytelling not an Audio book- trend setter - Heard many audio book, They were monotonous and flat. This is a new format of converting book into story. Excellent work Kavitha madam. Everything is fine. Episode Time, frequency, pronunciation, comparison, extra info, keep up the show madam. Thanks for all who support your activity.
Our job is to extract the wealth of wisdom from the best books in the world, breaking it down into concepts and simple steps to put the knowledge gained into practice. We present the extracted material, in graphics and an e-book of the main teachings, with their audio, so that you can quickly absorb and organize the main ideas, facilitating the application of the insights presented.
release date: 2023-03-07
Book review of rich dad poor dad
release date: 2021-02-28
This is a Tamil audio library where you can listen all sorts of stories, novels, kavithai and essays. For feedback and comments please contact -email@example.com. All these stories are available in "audio kathaigal" - youtube channel! Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/jerry0355/support
release date: 2023-03-31
An audio odyssey behind the scenes at the world's most legendary literary magazine. A phantasmagoric blend of stories, archival tape, and interviews with the likes of James Baldwin, Ernest Hemingway, and Dorothy Parker. Plus, the cutting-edge writers of our time.
release date: 2022-05-23
The Secret is a self-help book regarding the power of positive thinking by Rhonda Byrne. The book suggests the notion that like attracts the like, which means if you emit positive energy, it will be very beneficial because you will attract positive things to you. Byrne proposed that positive thinking magnets positive outcomes. Simply believing in what you want to acquire or become will become of you. The book portrays that the secret is mainly about the law of attraction but it also highlights g...
release date: 2020-10-08
Audiobooks Library Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/theaudiobookspodcast/support
release date: 2021-06-22
Vanakkam makkale 🙏 My name is Nandhini. From my childhood days, I'm so much interested in reading books. So had a thought to start audio books of famous novels. And so.... I started with and completed my all time favourite Kalki avargalin 'Ponniyin Selvan'. And now I'm progressing with Kalki avargalin 'Sivagaamiyin Sabatham'. Please send me your comments and feedbacks to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Instagram ID: @nandhiniyin_kural Nandri...!!!
release date: 2023-02-26
Bookworm is dedicated to doing more than just reading books. Joe and Mike read a book every two weeks and discuss ways to apply the authors lessons to their lives.
release date: 2023-03-03
A discussion about all things brown, aka desi or South Asian.
release date: 2023-03-26
1. Real Intellectual Content - The BP Podcast approaches every guest and topic with curiosity and intellectual humility, which is refreshing to see. There is a great diversity in ideas discussed. I would recommend it to all Indians as well as to outsiders who are interested in understanding the Indian subcontinent better.
Bhagwad Gita, As it Is by A.C BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPAD in hindi.
release date: 2020-07-23
ஒரு மொழியோட வரலாற்றை அழியாம பாதுகாக்கிறதுல முக்கியமான பங்கு புதகங்களோடது தான் 📖 அப்படிப்பட்ட புத்தகங்கள் வாசிப்பு இந்த தலைமுறையில் கொஞ்ச கொஞ்சமா அழிஞ்சுட்டு வருது 😔 புத்தகங்களை நா...
release date: 2021-04-18
We all love stories, don't we? It is even more special to listen to stories in our mother tongue! What if we could listen to stories in Tamil in the words of great authors like Kalki, Pudumaipithan, La Sa Ra, Jeyamohan and many more, with perfect pronunciation and great modulation? Kadhai Osai by Deepika Arun is a Tamil Podcast that brings these stories by these great authors to you wherever you are around the globe. Now listen to epics like Ponniyin Selvan, Sivagamiyin Sabatham, Parthiban Kanav...
release date: 2023-03-30
1. One of the best tamil podcast - Excellent narrative voice. Though searching for tamil podcast for long time never settled with anyone. Most of them are without energy snd without voice modulation. This podcast is awesome and very good audio quality. Eagerly waiting for more audio books. Esp ponniyin selvan
2. வ க க ரம த த தன கத கள - வ க க ரம த த தன கத கள த டர ந த வ ள ய டவ ம . எங கள ட ய க ழந த கள உங கள ட ய வ ச ப ப க ட பத ல ம கவ ம ஆர வம க உள ளனர . உங கள ட ய பண ம ன ம ல ம ச றக க வ ழ த த க கள .
A Telugu podcast by a millennial which connects the memories with the experiences. Hosted by Areyyavi Chai Bisket Podcast Family Middle Class Ammai https://rss.com/podcasts/middleclassammai/ Campfire stories : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFcc_FIZkXO1ip-Qsg-KrA Haunted India : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1fEwQEmnIuxxaIUvcaHnPQ Reach us at email@example.com
release date: 2023-01-28
KITABEIN by Amit Kumarr is the official podcast of Readers Books Club. This podcast gives you hindi books summaries to help you decide your next read and discover some amazing books which can help you grow to get successful in life. Amit Kumarr is a NLP Practitioner, a book coach, a Law of Attraction Coach as well as a Mindset & Personality Development Coach. He has 15 years of experience in the corporate world and has 1.5 Million subscribers. किताबें बाए अमित कु...
release date: 2023-03-24
A monthly reading and conversation with the New Yorker fiction editor Deborah Treisman.
release date: 2023-03-07
Autistic artist and poet Morgan Harper Nichols creates daily episodes on how looking at life through a creative lens (if you are not creative) can you help find language for your experiences and live a more connected life. Each episode ends with a daily question that you can carry with you.
release date: 2023-03-30
What Should I Read Next? is the show for every reader who has ever finished a book and faced the problem of not knowing what to read next. Each week, Anne Bogel, of the blog Modern Mrs Darcy, interviews a reader about the books they love, the books they hate, and the books they're reading now. Then, she makes recommendations about what to read next. The real purpose of the show is to help YOU find your next read. To learn more or apply to be on the show visit whatshouldireadnextpodcast.com.
release date: 2023-03-21
1. Literary Matchmaking for the Soul - This is, by far, my number one book podcast at the moment. In fact, I think it’s pretty much just my number one podcast at the moment.
Each week, host Anne Bogel brings in a guest (a fellow bibliophile, of course) who is in need of a reading reset. The guest in question typically has a glitch in their reading life that they’re looking to fix - perhaps they can’t stop abandoning books halfway through, or maybe they’d like to incorporate more non-fiction into their reading list, but aren’t quite sure where to begin. And so, the pair kick off the episode by discussing the reading challenge at hand, and all the creative ways to tackle it. We then delve further into our guest’s reading life as they discuss the three books they loved, one book they didn’t, and the books you’ll find them curled up with at the moment. As the conversation progresses, we begin to uncover and discover the elements that constitute a great read for them. Bogel then expertly mixes together these elements to craft a unique reading concoction for her guest. In one of the most satisfying segments of the show, our guest is presented with a carefully prepared line-up of book recommendations – a book prescription, of sorts – to dive into next. For me, this book podcast is a winner, because its guests are not celebrities – renowned authors, Ultimate Frisbee champions, or actors – but rather, just fellow book lovers. This makes for a thoroughly relaxing and relatable listen (although who knows, maybe I have more in common with an Ultimate Frisbee champion than we think). Best consumed: When you’re on the hunt for your next great read, or when you’re after some reassurance and advice on a particularly pesky reading problem. - Saloni salonimiglani.com/blog
Brandon Sanderson, Mary Robinette Kowal, Howard Tayler, and Daniel Wells discuss writing techniques in a fast-paced, 15-minute format.
release date: 2023-03-19
Horror tales is a podcast in which you can sit back and listen to a scary story written by one of today's horror authors. Presented by Max Ablitzer with original music and custom sound effects by Max Ablitzer for an immersive listening experience.
release date: 2019-10-26
EXCLUSIVE PONNIYIN SELVAN AUDIOBOOK with all the SONGS SUNG meticulously and reproducing 2300 pages text with the exact words of revered Kalki with fine improvisations for various characters. Get to hear just one Sample of our work. Move to Part 1- Chapter 10 - Kudanthai Jothidar- Listen from 4:29 sec. This is Raghavi Priya Palanisamy a former IT employee who quit her monotonous job to live her passion. You can Donate us https://www.k2kadhaikalam.com/
release date: 2022-06-11
1. வ ழ த த க கள சக தர - உங கள ட க ரல ல இந த கத க ட டத எனக க ம க க மக ழ ச ச ய க இர க க றத .உங கள ட ய க ரல வளம ம தம ழ உச சர ப ப ம எனக க வ க வ ன சந த ஷத த க ட க க றத .ஒவ வ ர கத ப த த ரத த க க ம உங கள க ரல ம ற ற அந த கத ப த த ரத த எங கள கண ம ன ன ட க ண ட வந த அத ந ங கள ப ர ந த க ள வதற க க ந ங கள க ண ட ச ரமத த என னவ ன ற ப ர ட ட வத உண ம ய கவ ந ன ப த தகம ம லம க பட த த ர ந த ல க ட உணர வ ப ர வம க இந த கத ய ம இந த கத ப த த ரங கள ம என மனத ல ந ல த த ர க க ம இல ல ய த ர ய த ,உங கள ட ய க ரல வழ ம லம க ட டத எனக க ம ழ த ர ப த த ய ம ம க க சந த ஷத த ய ம க ட க க றத .உண ம ய கவ உங கள ட ய இந த அர ப பண ப ப ம க க பண ய ப ர ட ட என ன டம வ ர த த கள இல ல .இத ந ன க ட ட ம ட த த ப றக ம உங கள ட ய க ரல மனத ல இர ந த மற ய மற க க றத .ம க க யம க இத ல வர ம ப டல கள ப ட ய அந த அன ப சக தர க க என ன ட ய வ ழ த த க கள ய ம அவர கள ட ய க ரல வளத த கண ட ந ன க ண ட ஆச சர யத தய ம அவர டம க ற ங கள .ப ங க ழல ய ன ப டல ம மண ம கல ய ன ப டல ம இன னம ம என மனத ல ஒல த த க க ண ட இர க க றத அந த க ரல ல ஒர உய ர இர க க றத அவர இன ன ம ந ற ய ப டல கள ப ட பல ச தன கள ப ர ய என ன ட ய வ ழ த த க கள அவர டம த ர ய பட த த ங கள .ந ங கள ச ன னத ப ல உங கள ந ன ம என ன ந ங கள ம ப ர த தத க ட ய த ஆன ல ம என ன ட ய சக தர ப ன ற உணர வ ஏற பட த த க றத .ந ங கள இன ன ம பல ச தன கள ப ர ய ஒர சக தரன க என ன ட ய வ ழ த த க கள . இந த க வ யத த ந ன ம ழ வத ம க ட பதற க க ம க க ய க ரணம உங கள ட ய க ரல த ன அதற க க ம க க நன ற சக தர
2. Kudos to you Ms Raghavi ! - The combination of theatrics,improvisation and voice modulation has resulted in a story narration for which there is no parallel. Kudos to you Ms Raghavi ! The grandiose of Chola empire is brought alive right before our eyes by Ms Raghavi’s rendering and we are taken back to the time in history when the story is supposed to have taken place. Hailing from a hamlet near Thiruvaiyaru,I can connect with the places mentioned and see things with fresh eyes now. Not to forget sooper dooper Tamil novelist Kalki Krishnamurthy’s gift of story telling that we can discern after each episode.Simply breathtaking!
3. As good as watching a play - Raghavi, your rendering of Ponniyin Selvan has been excellent. The voice modulations, tone and tenor brings to life the various characters in this Epic. I was mesmerised listening to the four chapters, eagerly looking forward to the fifth. Highly Recommend for those who want to know the story but unable to read in Tamil.
4. ச றப ப ன கத ய ற றல !! - இத வர ,ப கம அத க ரங கள க ட ட மக ழ த ள ள ன . க ட டவர சக தர ர கவ ய ன கத ய ற றல ம கச ச றப ப க அம ந த ள ளத . ம க க மக ழ ச ச .
The world's top authors and critics join host Gilbert Cruz and editors at The New York Times Book Review to talk about the week's top books, what we're reading and what's going on in the literary world.
release date: 2023-03-10
1. re Julie Bosman's report - "......india has a very limited idea of freedom of speech...."! how can anyone have so much access to travel or information, and be so ignorant?! Ms Bosman must acquaint herself with India's many complexities. to dismiss a rich democracy of . bn people as not being aware of free speech is strange. and by the way, as i write this, the book is freely available across India.
release date: 2020-06-10
Jason Weiser and Carissa Weiser tell stories from myths, legends, and folklore that have shaped cultures throughout history. Some, like the stories of Aladdin, King Arthur, and Hercules are stories you think you know, but with surprising origins. Others are stories you might not have heard, but really should. All the stories are sourced from world folklore, but retold for modern ears. These are stories of wizards, knights, Vikings, dragons, princesses, and kings from the time when the world beyo...
release date: 2023-03-31
1. The storytelling is heartwarming - The way the stories are told, perfect combination of fun and deep thoughts. Jason addresses the human psychology and how the emotions work in each of the stories. And maybe that’s the reason of all the myths and legends, they tell how humans interact, in their truest form. I love the stories. Just awesome.
2. Love your Podcast - I recently started to listen to your podcast on Spotify and I think that it’s safe to say that I am hooked . I usually don’t listen to podcasts, but I think I am forced to make an exception for a podcast so awesome. Also, your sarcastic voice modulations, and personal comments are just awesome and make it a more engaging experience for me. So thanks a lot
3. Best mythology podcast ever! - This is my most favourite podcast ever! Jason’s narration got me hooked to podcasts and to mythology in general.Having been listening to this for a couple of years now, I have even introduced a few friends to this and they love it too. The content is well-researched, quite informative and presented in an unbiased way, while also being fun. It brings a smile to my face every time I listen to one. Kudos Jason!
4. I’m hooked - For a guy who is just narrating old stories and myths, he is too damn good. I don’t know what it is about his voice but he is a natural at this. If his voice doesn’t do it for you, the stories that he tells will take you in without a doubt. I would recommend everyone to give this podcast a shot.
5. Informative and Fun - For those interested in... you know... myths and legends, this podcast will not disappoint. I love the research that Jason and team put into the subject of the week. I love, even more, the way the story is told, with a perfect mix of great story telling and dry humour that makes things really fun to listen to on my daily office commute. Thank you!
6. Informative and Brilliantly Conceived! - This podcast will always be one of the best Podcasts that I have ever heard. History is not only my passion but also profession. As IGCSE History teacher, being critical of any new information comes with the territory, but so far with Jason's podcast, there are only praises that I can shower. It is indeed difficult to trace legends and myths as there can be countless sources of information without even one being concrete. They can count from oral history to first hand exaggerated accounts. Considering all this, Jason has done a fabulous job in not only tracing the origin of stories but also being very articulate in narration. I look forward to hearing Indian Myths and Legends :)
7. Brilliant podast and awesome narration - Jason, takes us through various stories from medieval mythology and lore, very neatly narrated (soothing I must add) and when you listen to him narrate you do realize that he has done a thorough research on the subject or story. What I love the most is the cynical comments he passes, on the absurd arc & plots these tales take as they progresses. The absolute best part is the addition of a new mythological creature towards the end of the podcast, very interesting. With an appropriate music that hits you in between a beat in the story and a brief pause by Jason, leaves us in state where we are really anticipating the next arc.
The podcast seems to have a strange way of taking me into these enigmatic lands and I take a while to brush it off. I really enjoy listening to these stories and I wish there was more.
Highly recommend it.
8. Absolutely amazing - I've got a massive love for History, Legends and Mythology and Jason really does an amazing job to sift through all the existing versions of it and tell you the ancient stories in a clear casual way. You never feel overwhelmed with the stories (perhaps a little with the names, looking at you Volsungs!) but he keeps the pace quick and interlaces some great music to bring you back into the story at key moments.
Definitely one of the best podcasts I've heard, and I'm glad I found it!
Classic literature is now more accessible, comprehensible, & enjoyable for everyone. Want to explore the classics but can't find time to read the much-loved titles? Are you a HS or college student struggling to keep up with your required reading? You've found the podcast! Please subscribe. https://anchor.fm/karla3507/subscribe CashApp: $KarlaReads Disclaimer: Per section 107 of the Copy Right Act, certain content may fall under Fair Use for purposes of criticism, commentary, news reporting, t...
release date: 2023-03-27
Welcome to your new favourite book club. If you enjoy deep dives into the greatest books ever written, you will love Hardcore Literature. Provocative poems, evocative epics, and life-changing literary analyses. We don’t just read the great books - we live them. Together we’ll suck the marrow out of Shakespeare, Homer, and Tolstoy. We’ll relish the most moving art ever committed to the page and stage from every age. Join us on the reading adventure of a lifetime.
release date: 2023-03-20
Classic audiobook collection of the great authors of all time. Explore the 930+ books that made these authors great. Full length audiobooks made available for free. Share us with friends and start a audiobook book club!
release date: 2023-03-30
The Tolkien Professor podcast is a series of lectures, discussions, and seminars on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien by Corey Olsen, President of Signum University. All are welcome to enter – even those without any party business!
release date: 2023-03-17
Welcome to It’s Lit! [Unabridged], the sister podcast to the popular YouTube series It’s Lit!. Hosted by Princess Weekes, this 10-episode podcast spinoff will feature lively conversations with noted authors about their work, discussions about influential novels, and issues related to books and literature. It’s Lit! [Unabridged] delivers the conversations you want to have during your book club, but without having to actually sign up for one. Credits: Host, Writer + Producer - Princess Wee...
release date: 2022-05-24
Fresh Air from WHYY, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Hosted by Terry Gross, the show features intimate conversations with today's biggest luminaries. Subscribe to Fresh Air Plus! You'll be supporting the unique show you can't get enough of - and you can listen sponsor-free. Learn more at plus.npr.org/freshair
release date: 2023-03-29
Your poetry ritual: An immersive reading of a single poem, guided by Pádraig Ó Tuama. Unhurried, contemplative and energizing. New episodes on Monday and Friday, about 15 minutes each. Two seasons per year, with occasional special offerings. Anchor your life with poetry.
release date: 2022-12-22
1. A lovely gift to someone who likes poetry - I loved the fact that its narration delves into the perspective of the poet at the same time portraying their own ideas in the most beautiful way one can imagine. The background music puts you in the mood to write something and lets your creative juices flow again (if you were in a block).
What else, they put some effort into finding out the ones who didn’t receive their recognition.
I don’t agree with some people mentioning they have an agenda but who doesn’t. Well, if you like to write or read anything creative, this is your heaven.
Thanks to the makers !
2. Was good but gone too woke - I used to really enjoy this podcast. Thought the narrator read the poems so beautifully but of late it has gone far too woke/identity politics in its agenda and ideology which is off putting and disappointing. Basically. Don’t sign up to this podcast if you find woke SJW CRT identity politics too superficial and irritating. Have just unsubscribed!
Welcome to India’s no. 1 book podcast where Tara Khandelwal and Michelle D’costa uncover the stories behind some of the best written books of our time. From personal experiences to jugaad research methods, insecurities to publishing journeys, find out what drives India’s finest authors to pen our favourite reads. And get an editors’ perspective on how these books reflect the true realities of our lives and society. Tune in every Wednesday to enter a whole new world! Created by Bound, a s...
release date: 2023-03-21
1. Wonderful place to discover Indian authors - This is a wonderful place to discover Indian authors. It also offers a wealth of information and insights about the different aspects of the craft of writing, as well as the publishing scene in India that novice writers will find extremely useful. The conversations are so down to earth and relatable that I binged listened all the back episodes in one go.
2. Conversations and contemplations - As an avid reader, I am so excited to hear more about the inner workings of writers from the worlds they create to the worlds they live in and I think any reader would nod in agreement! I really enjoyed the organic flow of the conversations and I find myself almost part of the discussion and that should say a lot about the hosts! If you’re in search of what takes place behind those written words, this is the best way to know. I am so excited for the episodes to come! Thank you :)
Build your vocabulary with Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day! Each day a Merriam-Webster editor offers insight into a fascinating new word -- explaining its meaning, current use, and little-known details about its origin.
release date: 2023-03-30
Science fiction author David Barr Kirtley (Save Me Plz and Other Stories) talks geek culture with guests such as Neil Gaiman (#253), George R. R. Martin (#22), Richard Dawkins (#46), Wil Wheaton (#398), Bill Nye (#273), Margaret Atwood (#94), Neil deGrasse Tyson (#32), and Ursula K. Le Guin (#65). Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy has appeared on recommended podcast lists from NPR, The Guardian, The A.V. Club, BBC America, CBC Radio, WVXU, io9, Omni, The Strand, Library Journal, and Popular Mechanics...
release date: 2023-03-09
1. Good Chats, but… - I love the chats, but the host has a very weird style of talking: I’ve heard people ending every sentence with a question, but he even says the word “Umm” with a question, “Umm?” It’s a persnickety little thing, but if you’re listening to it for an hour, it gets a little stuck in the craw. Also, the host tries to moderate the conversation a little too sternly, instead of letting the topics grow organically.
Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi is an internationally acclaimed series of spine chilling original ghost stories. The stories are so impactful and real that one can visualise the incidents happening in front of their eyes thanks to the extremely powerful narration by RJ Praveen and the sound effects and background score used. List of acclaims- New York Festival award for Best Innovation in 2015 & 2016, New York Festival finalist for Best Narration & ACEF Award for Creativity.
release date: 2016-06-20
This is the sequel to 'The Prisoner of Zenda'. Five years have passed. The King has become jealous of Rudolf Rassendyll and suspicious of the queen (Flavia)'s feelings towards him. Flavia decides that this must be the last year in which she sends to Rudolf the single red rose that betokens her love, and therefore she also sends via Fritz von Tarlenheim, her letter of good-bye.Count Rupert of Hentzau, banished from Ruritania after the incidents of the earlier book, is plotting his return. In furt...
release date: 2021-11-14
Welcome to The Wheel Weaves Podcast!! The Wheel Weaves is a Wheel of Time podcast suitable for first time readers. Join Dani and Brett as they journey into the series for chapter analysis, character break-downs, and (probably wrong) predictions - all from the perspective of a WoT First Time Reader. Guided by Brett, the long-time super fan, Dani reads through the series knowing absolutely nothing! No spoilers here!
release date: 2023-03-24
1. Super fun and informative - I started listening to the podcast a few months ago when I started reading the books and binged through all their episodes. The episodes are totally spoiler free and a great companion to books. Their combination of a new reader and long time fan is really great. Dani’s predictions are fun to listen to and Brett brings to notice all the important details that are relevant later. Although I am a few books ahead now, I still wait for each episode. Totally recommend to any one starting their wheel of time journey.
My Instagram: devraj_goswami PS: I listen to the episodes on a different platform, came here just to rate. Really like these folks.
Locutor:Erick Arellano y Invito:Samuel Suastegui
release date: 2021-03-07
Ncerts from class 6th to 12th history
release date: 2022-12-14
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
release date: 2021-05-12
Book Riot - The Podcast is a weekly news and talk show about what's new, cool, and worth talking about in the world of books and reading, brought to you by the editors of BookRiot.com
release date: 2023-03-20
Audio recordings of Deivathin Kural, a collection of advices from the நடமாடும் தெய்வம்
release date: 2022-04-09
Conversations with the world's greatest writers and thinkers to inspire and entertain, recorded at Hay Festival events globally.
release date: 2022-10-06
Since we've never been ones to keep interesting new books to ourselves, we're kicking off a series of conversations with Book of the Month authors about God only knows what. Recorded at Book of the Month headquarters on West 27th St. in front of a live audience of raucous employees! Give us your ears and we'll give you a look into the minds of writers we admire and a treasure trove of anecdotes, wisdom, and fun. Suggestions or ideas? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
release date: 2023-03-28
Join writer Elizabeth Flux and comedian Ben McKenzie on their six* year mission to read every Terry Pratchett novel**, one a month, and discuss them with special guests, puns, listener questions and footnotes! Episodes are released on the 7Ath of each month (Australian Eastern time); the next book is listed at pratchatpodcast.com and announced at the end of each episode. Send in questions via Twitter or Facebook! The explicit tag represents a fairly average Australian level of coarse language...
release date: 2023-03-07
An entrepreneur podcast channel created by vihan thakur. finanso tales is referred to as the best podcast channel for entrepreneurs with weekly How To's, Motivation and audiobooks, books summary with a unique style of motivation.
release date: 2023-02-20
release date: 2022-12-16
The most listened to romance novel podcast, Fated Mates is co-hosted by bestselling author Sarah MacLean and romance critic Jen Prokop. Weekly episodes include romance novel read-alongs and lively discussions of the work of the genre, highlighting the romance novel as a powerful tool in fighting the patriarchy…with absolutely no kink shaming.
release date: 2023-03-29
release date: 2020-07-20
release date: 2021-01-18